时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | To understand what I’m about to tell you, | 想理解我要讲的故事 |
[00:05] | you need to do something first, | 你得先做一件事 |
[00:07] | you need to believe in the impossible. | 那就是相信一切皆有可能 |
[00:10] | Can you do that? Good. | 你能做到吗 很好 |
[00:11] | You see that red blur? | 看到那抹红色疾影了吗 |
[00:13] | That’s me. | 那就是我 |
[00:15] | That too. | 这也是 |
[00:17] | There I am again. | 还是我 |
[00:21] | My name is Barry Allen. | 我是巴里·艾伦 |
[00:22] | I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:28] | My story is pretty simple. | 我的故事很简单 |
[00:30] | My whole life, I have been running. | 我的一生都在逃跑 |
[00:32] | Usually from bullies. | 一般是怕被人欺负 |
[00:34] | Sometimes I escaped. | 有时能逃掉 |
[00:36] | Sometimes I did not. | 有时逃不掉 |
[00:39] | Tell me what happened. | 怎么回事 |
[00:40] | Those guys were picking on kids | 他们欺负小孩 |
[00:42] | just ’cause they thought they weren’t cool. | 就因为觉得那些孩子不听话 |
[00:45] | – It wasn’t right. – I know. | -那是不对的 -我知道 |
[00:47] | – I guess I wasn’t fast enough. – No. | -我可能跑得太慢了 -不 |
[00:49] | You have such a good heart, Barry. | 你很善良 巴里 |
[00:52] | And it’s better to have a good heart than fast legs. | 善良永远比速度重要 |
[00:55] | Hello. I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[00:58] | – Barry got into a fight. – Oh, yeah? | -巴里和人打架了 -是吗 |
[01:00] | And he won. | 他赢了 |
[01:01] | Way to go, slugger. | 干得漂亮 小拳王 |
[01:04] | And, no more fighting. | 不过 不许再打架了 |
[01:25] | But after that night, | 但那晚之后 |
[01:26] | I was running from something much scarier. | 我在逃离更为可怕的东西 |
[01:28] | – Something I could never explain. – Henry! Henry! | -一些我永远无法解释的东西 -亨利 |
[01:31] | Something impossible. | 一些不可能的事 |
[01:34] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[01:36] | – Mom! – Barry, don’t! | -妈妈 -巴里 不要过来 |
[01:39] | – Mom! – Don’t let him touch you! | -妈妈 -不要让他碰到你 |
[01:41] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[01:42] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[01:45] | – Nora! – Stay back! | -诺拉 -不要过来 |
[01:47] | Nora, hold on! | 诺拉 坚持住 |
[01:49] | Run, Barry, run! | 跑 巴里 快跑 |
[01:54] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:56] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:12] | Second robbery this week. | 本周的第二起抢劫了 |
[02:14] | The teller ID’d Clyde Mardon as the shooter. | 出纳员指认克莱德·马登是枪手 |
[02:17] | What? | 什么 |
[02:18] | Oh, Geez, the Mardon brothers are back. | 天呐 马登兄弟又回来了吗 |
[02:20] | What do we got? | 有什么线索 |
[02:21] | Perps took the bank, shot out the cameras, | 嫌犯控制了银行 打坏了监控 |
[02:23] | and as a chaser, killed the security guard over there. | 而且 警卫还是被他追着干掉的 |
[02:26] | I’ve got unis kicking in doors of | 我派人去 |
[02:26] | known Mardon brothers associates. | 已知的马登兄弟同伙家调查了 |
[02:29] | CSI been over it? | 现场调查过了吗 |
[02:31] | No. | 还没 |
[02:32] | Where’s Allen? | 艾伦人呢 |
[02:36] | Sorry! Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[02:39] | You can’t keep covering for him… | 你不能总替他兜着 |
[02:40] | – CSI! CSI! Coming through. – If he’s not here now, | -现场调查 借过 -他要是还不来 |
[02:42] | I’m gonna have to carry on this investigation without him. | 我就直接开始调查 不等他了 |
[02:44] | Sorry I’m late, Captain Singh. | 抱歉我迟到了 辛格队长 |
[02:45] | What was it this time, Mister Allen? | 这次又是什么借口 艾伦先生 |
[02:47] | Did you forget to set your alarm clock? | 忘了设闹钟吗 |
[02:48] | Before you answer, I should remind you, | 在你回答之前 我得先提醒你 |
[02:49] | the excuse you gave last time was car trouble. | 你上次给的借口是车坏了 |
[02:52] | Wanna know why that one was particularly memorable? | 你知道这为什么令人难忘吗 |
[02:53] | I do not own a car. | 因为我没车 |
[02:55] | He was running an errand for me. | 是我让他跑腿去了 |
[02:56] | Barry, did you get me what I asked for? | 巴里 我要的东西弄到了吗 |
[03:01] | Yeah. Yeah, I did. | 是的 弄到了 |
[03:03] | I have it right… | 它就在 |
[03:06] | here. | 这里 |
[03:09] | I had a few bites of it. | 我咬了几口 |
[03:29] | Getaway car is a Mustang Shelby GT-500. | 逃逸车辆是福特野马谢尔比GT-500 |
[03:32] | Shelby’s have a rear super-wide tire specific to that model. | 超宽后胎是谢尔比这款车型特有的 |
[03:35] | 12 inches with an asymmetrical tread. | 12英寸宽 胎面不对称 |
[03:39] | And there’s something else. | 还没完 |
[03:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:48] | Fecal excrement. | 粪便排泄物 |
[03:50] | Animal, I’d guess. | 应该是动物的 |
[03:51] | My dad gave me that pen. | 那支笔是我父亲留给我的 |
[03:54] | Before he died. | 就在他去世之前 |
[03:56] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:09] | Ok! I am ready to see this atom smasher smashing. | 好了 我准备好见证这个粒子加速器撞击了 |
[04:13] | There was a shooting today. | 今天有枪击案 |
[04:15] | Your dad needs me to process some evidence, | 你爸要我处理证据 |
[04:17] | which means I don’t know if we’re going | 所以我不知道 |
[04:19] | to be able to make it to S.T.A.R. labs. | 我们是否能去尖端科技研究实验室 |
[04:20] | But seeing this thing turn on is like your dream. | 见证这台机器的启动就是你的梦想 |
[04:23] | Your sad, little nerdy dream. | 你那渺小又可怜的书呆梦 |
[04:25] | Besides, I canceled a date for this. | 而且为了此事 我连约会都取消了 |
[04:27] | Hands off my fries. | 不准吃我的薯条 |
[04:29] | Unbelievable. | 真是的 |
[04:30] | I’m stress-eating over my dissertation. | 论文的压力导致我饮食过量 |
[04:33] | We started selling cronuts at Jitters. | 我们开始在吉特卖可颂甜甜圈了 |
[04:35] | I ate two today. If I don’t graduate soon, | 我今天吃了两个 如果我再不快点毕业 |
[04:37] | I’m gonna be more muffin top than woman. | 我腰间的赘肉就要比妇女的还多了 |
[04:39] | You look amazing. | 你看起来很美 |
[04:45] | What is so important | 这个粒子加速器 |
[04:46] | about this particle accelerator anyway? | 到底为何如此重要 |
[04:48] | Harrison Wells’ work in quantum theory | 哈里森·威尔斯在量子论领域的研究成果 |
[04:50] | is light-years ahead of anything they’re doing at CERN. | 领先于欧洲核子研究委员会好几个光年 |
[04:53] | You’re doing that thing where you’re not speaking English. | 你又开始说我听不懂的话了 |
[04:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:57] | Just imagine | 试想一下 |
[05:00] | that that dot is everything the human race | 这个点是人类此刻之前 |
[05:04] | has ever learned until this moment. | 知晓的一切事物 |
[05:06] | Does that include twerking? | 包括甩臀舞吗 |
[05:07] | That is everything we could learn | 而这是我们能从 |
[05:08] | from the particle accelerator. | 粒子加速器里学习到的知识 |
[05:11] | It’s a whole new way of looking at physics. | 这是一种看待物理的全新方式 |
[05:12] | It will literally change the way that we think about everything. | 它将真正改变我们思考任何事物的方式 |
[05:17] | You got to get yourself a girlfriend. | 你得找个女朋友了 |
[05:18] | Hey, leave him alone. He’s working. | 别吵他 他在工作 |
[05:20] | Hi, Dad. | 老爸 |
[05:22] | – Your test thingy is done. – Yeah. | -你的检测结束了 -对 |
[05:26] | I think the Mardon brothers are hiding on a farm. | 我想马登兄弟藏匿在农场里 |
[05:29] | The fecal matter I found on the street, it was cow manure, | 我在街上找到的粪便物是奶牛粪 |
[05:31] | which contains traces of oxytetracycline. | 里面含有氧四环素的痕迹 |
[05:34] | It’s an antibiotic. | 那是一种抗生素 |
[05:35] | There are only four farms in the area | 那个地区只有四间农场 |
[05:37] | in the area that still use it in their feed. | 还在饲料里使用氧四环素 |
[05:39] | Bet you find a really sweet Shelby | 我肯定你能在其中一间农场里 |
[05:40] | parked at one of them. | 看到一辆漂亮的福特野马车 |
[05:42] | Dad, seeing as how barry solved your poop problem, | 老爸 看看巴里是如何帮你解决粪便问题的 |
[05:44] | how about letting him go to S.T.A.R. labs? | 不如让他去尖端科技研究实验室 |
[05:48] | – Fine, go. – Yes! | -好 去吧 -太棒了 |
[05:52] | Thank you, Joe. | 谢谢你 乔 |
[06:00] | So Barry, how was your trip? | 巴里 你的旅行怎么样 |
[06:02] | Did you find proof of the impossible in Starling City, | 你在星城里有没有发现神奇的事情 |
[06:05] | or did you just make my dad mad for no reason? | 还是你只是无缘无故把我爸惹毛了 |
[06:10] | Actually, while I was away, | 其实离开这里的时候 |
[06:11] | I had a chance to think about… | 我思考过… |
[06:14] | you know, relationships. | 感情的问题 |
[06:16] | And, well, I’m not in one. | 我没有女朋友 |
[06:19] | And you’re not in one, either. | 你也没有男朋友 |
[06:23] | And you’re my best friend, Iris. | 而且你是我最好的朋友 爱瑞丝 |
[06:25] | You’re mine, too. | 你也是我最好的朋友 |
[06:26] | Why else would I be here? | 不然我怎么会来这里 |
[06:28] | That’s not what I meant. What I meant… | 我不是这个意思 我是说… |
[06:29] | I know what you’re gonna say, Barry. | 巴里 我知道你要说什么 |
[06:31] | I’m not sure you do. | 你没明白我的话 |
[06:32] | Even though we pretty much grew up in the same house together, | 尽管我们几乎在同一个屋檐下长大 |
[06:35] | and we’re kind of like brother and sister, | 我们就像兄妹一样 |
[06:38] | because we’re not brother and sister, | 但我们不是兄妹 |
[06:40] | it can get really weird and awkward to talk to me about girls. | 所以你和我聊女孩子可能会很奇怪 很尴尬 |
[06:43] | But I just want you to know that it shouldn’t be awkward. | 但是我想让你知道 其实没什么好尴尬的 |
[06:47] | There is nothing that I want more | 我最大的愿望就是 |
[06:48] | than for you to meet the right person | 你能遇到一个适合你的人 |
[06:50] | that totally loves and adores you | 并且因为你的才华 |
[06:52] | for the amazing guy that you are. | 而倾慕崇拜你 |
[06:58] | Took the words right out of my mouth. | 你说出了我的心声 |
[06:59] | Aren’t you glad I know you so well? | 我这么了解你 你真该感到庆幸 |
[07:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:12] | My name is Harrison Wells. | 我叫哈里森·威尔斯 |
[07:14] | Tonight, the future begins. | 今晚 未来即将开启 |
[07:18] | The work my team and I will do here | 我和我的团队将会在这里 |
[07:21] | will change our understanding of physics. | 改变大家对物理的认知 |
[07:23] | We’ll bring about advancements in power, | 我们将带来动力学的进步 |
[07:26] | advancements in medicine. | 以及医学的进步 |
[07:27] | And trust me, that future will be here faster than you think. | 相信我 未来会比你所想的来得更快 |
[07:33] | Hey, my laptop! It’s got my dissertation. | 我的笔记本 里面有我的论文 |
[07:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:57] | All right, kid, you don’t have to do this, all right? | 孩子 没必要抢东西 |
[08:00] | Just give me back my friend’s bag, and we’ll call it even. | 把我朋友的包还给我 就没事了 |
[08:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[08:08] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[08:10] | – Are you ok? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[08:14] | Freeze! Police! | 不许动 警察 |
[08:15] | Or do you want to find out the hard way | 难道你想亲身试试 |
[08:16] | you’re not faster than a bullet? | 是你快还是子弹快 |
[08:23] | Who is that guy, and what is he so proud of? | 那小子是谁啊 那么得意干什么 |
[08:26] | So he caught a mugger? | 不就抓个小偷吗 |
[08:27] | He’s a transfer from Keystone. | 他从楔石城转来的 |
[08:28] | Started a few weeks ago. Eddie Thawne. | 几周前才来的 艾迪·斯旺 |
[08:31] | Oh, that’s Detective Pretty Boy. | 就是那个小白脸警探 |
[08:35] | That’s what my dad calls him. | 我爸是这么叫他的 |
[08:37] | Says he actually keeps score when it comes to arrests. | 说他拿逮捕当比赛比分似的纪录 |
[08:42] | He is pretty though. | 他倒是蛮俊的 |
[08:49] | This is the last farm on Barry’s list. | 这是巴里名单上的最后一个 |
[08:51] | Look, I know the kid’s smart, but you said it yourself。 | 我知道那孩子聪明 但你也说过 |
[08:54] | Sometimes he’s chasing flying pigs. | 他有时候就是在胡乱幻想 |
[08:57] | Well, let’s check it out anyway. | 反正都来了 去看看吧 |
[09:09] | I’m Linda Park, | 我是琳达·帕克 |
[09:10] | and we’re live outside S.T.A.R. Labs. | 正在尖端科技研究实验室外为您直播 |
[09:12] | Despite the inclement weather, | 尽管目前天气很糟糕 |
[09:13] | which is only going to get worse. | 而且据预测会越来越差 |
[09:15] | The torrential downpour has in no way | 但倾盆大雨丝毫没有 |
[09:16] | affected the particle accelerator, | 影响到粒子加速器 |
[09:17] | which is up and running smoothly | 机器目前运转正常平稳 |
[09:19] | according to S.T.A.R. Labs | 尖端科技研究实验室总裁 |
[09:20] | CEO Harrison Wells. | 哈里森·威尔斯如是说道 |
[09:22] | The weather has also… | 天气也… |
[09:28] | 医生涉嫌谋杀妻子 诺拉·艾伦身亡 | |
[09:36] | 诺拉·艾伦被丈夫谋杀 居民惊讶于本地医生犯下的丑恶罪行 | |
[09:55] | Mardon. | 马登 |
[10:06] | I’ve got a plane to catch! | 我要去赶飞机了 |
[10:12] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[10:23] | Chyre, hang in there. | 查尔 坚持住 |
[10:32] | Wait, we are now being told to evacuate the facility. | 等下 我们被告知要撤离设施 |
[10:34] | The storm may have caused | 暴风雨可能导致了 |
[10:36] | a malfunction to the primary cooling system. | 主要冷却系统发生故障 |
[10:38] | Officials are now trying to shut down | 工作人员现在正试图关闭 |
[10:40] | the particle accelerator, but so far, | 粒子加速器 但目前为止 |
[10:41] | have been unable to regain control of the system– | 仍无法重新控制系统– |
[11:36] | What the hell happened to him? | 他这是怎么了 |
[11:37] | He was hit by lightning. | 被闪电击中了 |
[11:37] | How is he still alive? | 他是怎么活下来的 |
[11:40] | Go! | 移床 |
[11:41] | No heartbeat. CBC, chem 24, | 没心跳 全血细胞计数 24号 |
[11:43] | type and cross four. Bag him. | 交叉配血 固定他 |
[11:44] | – Coding! – Flatlined. | -体征危险 -心跳停止 |
[11:45] | – You can’t be in here! – I’m family! | -你不能进来 -我是家属 |
[11:46] | – Charge the paddles to 200. – Barry! | -充电 两百伏 -巴里 |
[11:48] | Clear! | 离手 |
[12:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[12:08] | He likes this song. | 他喜欢这歌 |
[12:09] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[12:11] | I checked his Facebook page. | 我看了他脸书的个人资料 |
[12:12] | I mean, he can hear everything, right? | 他能听到声音 对吧 |
[12:15] | Auditory functions are the last sensory faculties to degenerate. | 听觉确实是最后消退的感知能力 |
[12:18] | Can’t read my… No he can’t read my poker face | 读不懂 他读不懂我的扑克脸 |
[12:23] | – Oh, my God! – Where am I? | -我的天 -我在哪 |
[12:24] | He’s up! | 他醒来了 |
[12:25] | Doctor Wells, get down to the cortex, like right now. | 威尔斯博士 请尽快下到表层来 |
[12:28] | Pulse 120, pupils equally reactive to light. | 脉搏一百二 瞳孔均对光束有反应 |
[12:31] | – Look at me. Look at me. – Hey hey. Oh, oh, relax. | -看着我 看着我 -放松 |
[12:34] | Everything’s ok, man. | 一切都很好 老兄 |
[12:36] | You’re at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 你在尖端科技研究实验室 |
[12:37] | S.T.A.R. Labs? Who… who are you? | 尖端科技研究实验室 你是谁 |
[12:39] | I’m Cisco Ramon. | 我是西斯科·拉蒙 |
[12:41] | She’s Caitlin–Dr. Snow. | 她是凯特琳 白雪博士 |
[12:43] | I need you to urinate in this. | 我需要你的尿样 |
[12:44] | Not this second. | 现在不是时候 |
[12:45] | What… what is happening? What is going on? | 发生了什么 这是怎么回事 |
[12:47] | You were struck by lightning, dude. | 你被闪电劈了 老兄 |
[12:54] | Lightning gave me abs? | 闪电给了我腹肌 |
[12:56] | Your muscles should be atrophied, | 你的肌肉应该萎缩了 |
[12:57] | but instead they’re in a chronic | 但相反 它们却一直以一种慢性的 |
[12:58] | and unexplained state of cellular regeneration. | 无法解释的状态在进行细胞重生 |
[13:01] | Come here, have a seat. | 过来这里 坐下 |
[13:03] | You were in a coma. | 你昏迷了 |
[13:05] | For how long? | 昏迷了多久 |
[13:06] | Nine months. | 九个月 |
[13:09] | Welcome back, mister Allen. | 欢迎回来 艾伦先生 |
[13:12] | We have a lot to discuss. | 我们有很多要谈的事情 |
[13:16] | It’s hard to believe I’m here. | 真不敢相信我在这里 |
[13:17] | I’ve always wanted to meet you face to face. | 我一直想要和您见面 |
[13:20] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:21] | Well, you certainly went to great length to do it. | 为此你还真是不留余力 |
[13:23] | S.T.A.R. Labs | 尖端科技研究实验室 |
[13:24] | has not been operational | 自打被联邦应急管理署定为 |
[13:27] | since FEMA categorized us as a class 4 hazardous location. | 四级危险地区后 就没再运行过 |
[13:31] | 17 people died that night. | 那晚17人遇难 |
[13:32] | Many more were injured. | 受伤的人更多 |
[13:34] | Myself amongst them. | 我也是其中之一 |
[13:36] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[13:39] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[13:41] | Nine months ago, the particle accelerator | 九个月前 粒子加速器 |
[13:44] | went online exactly as planned. | 按照计划开始运转 |
[13:46] | For 45 minutes, I had achieved my life’s dream. | 头45分钟里我实现了人生理想 |
[13:49] | And then–then there was an anomaly. | 但是后来出现了异常 |
[13:53] | The electron volts became unmeasurable, | 电子伏变得无法计量 |
[13:55] | the ring under us popped. | 我们脚下的巨环突然爆开 |
[13:57] | Energy from that detonation was thrown into the sky | 爆炸释放的能量直冲天际 |
[13:59] | and that, in turn seeded a storm-cloud… | 那股能量形成了一团暴雨云 |
[14:02] | That created a lightning bolt | 就是它释放的那道闪电 |
[14:04] | that struck me. | 击中了我 |
[14:06] | That’s right. | 正是如此 |
[14:09] | I was recovering myself | 在我听说了你的事时 |
[14:13] | when I heard about you. | 我也在恢复自己的身体机能 |
[14:16] | The hospital was undergoing unexplainable power outages. | 医院遭遇了多次无法解释的电力中断事故 |
[14:19] | Every time you were going into cardiac arrest, | 每次都是在你心搏骤停的时候 |
[14:21] | which was actually a misdiagnosis | 实际上那只是误诊 |
[14:24] | because you see, you weren’t flat-lining, Barry, | 因为你的心脏并没有停止 巴里 |
[14:27] | your heartbeat was moving too fast | 其实是你的心跳太快 |
[14:29] | for the EKG to register it. | 导致心电图来不及记录 |
[14:32] | Now, I’m not the most popular person in town these days, | 虽然如今我在当地名声不见得有多好 |
[14:35] | but detective west and his daughter | 但韦斯特警探和他的女儿 |
[14:38] | gave me permission to bring you here, | 还是允许我把你带到这来 |
[14:39] | where we were able to stabilize you. | 在这里我们能稳定你的病情 |
[14:42] | – Iris? – Iris, yes. | -爱瑞丝 -是爱瑞丝 |
[14:43] | She came to see you quite often. | 她经常来看你 |
[14:45] | She talks a lot. | 她话可多了 |
[14:46] | Also, she’s hot. | 而且还很性感 |
[14:48] | – I need to go. – No, you can’t. | -我得走了 -不 你不能走 |
[14:50] | No, no, no, Caitlin’s right, | 是的 凯特琳说得没错 |
[14:51] | now that you’re awake, we need to do more tests. | 既然你醒了 我们得进行更多测试 |
[14:53] | You’re still going through changes. | 你还在经历各种转变 |
[14:55] | There’s so much that we don’t know. | 许多东西我们还没弄清楚 |
[14:56] | I’m fine, really. I feel normal. | 我很好 真的 我觉得很正常 |
[14:59] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你们救了我 |
[15:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:03] | Can I keep the sweatshirt? | 这件运动衫我能穿走吗 |
[15:05] | – Yeah, keep the sweatshirt. – Ok. | -当然 拿去吧 -好的 |
[15:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:17] | – Fill ‘er up? – Thanks. | -要续杯吗 -谢谢 |
[15:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[15:35] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[15:37] | Why didn’t S.T.A.R. Labs call us? | 为什么尖端科研实验室没给我们打电话 |
[15:38] | I just woke up. | 我刚醒过来 |
[15:40] | Should you even be on your feet? | 你现在能站起来吗 |
[15:41] | Iris, I-I’m okay. | 爱瑞丝 我…我没事 |
[15:46] | I watched you die, Barry. | 我看着你的心跳骤停 巴里 |
[15:48] | You kept dying. Your heart kept stopping. | 你一次次病危 不停出现心跳骤停 |
[15:54] | It’s still beating. | 它还在跳呢 |
[15:56] | – Feels really fast. -Oops. | -感觉跳得真快 -哎呀 |
[16:05] | Are you okay, Tracy? | 特蕾西 你没事吧 |
[16:06] | Yeah, I got it. | 没事 我能处理 |
[16:10] | My dad is gonna be so happy to see you. | 我爸爸看见你一定会很高兴的 |
[16:13] | Let me get my stuff, okay? Be right back. | 我去拿点东西 马上回来 |
[16:24] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[16:26] | How can I help you today? | 请问我有什么能帮您的 |
[16:30] | “This is a robbery.” | “这是在抢劫” |
[16:32] | Is this supposed to be a joke? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[16:34] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[16:48] | Oh, you scared the hell out of us, kid. | 你可把我们吓得不轻啊 小子 |
[16:51] | Yeah, that was quite the nap you took there, baby face, | 是啊 你这盹打得有够长的 娃娃脸 |
[16:53] | and you still look 12. | 你现在看起来还像12岁小屁孩 |
[16:56] | You look okay. | 你看起来挺好的 |
[16:58] | Are you really? | 真的没事吗 |
[16:59] | – Yeah. – Detective West, | -是啊 -韦斯特警探 |
[17:01] | We’ve got a 5.15 in progress at gold city bank, two dead. | 黄金城市银行发生劫案 两人死亡 |
[17:04] | Storm’s really picking up on the south side. | 南方正被暴雨侵袭 |
[17:06] | I’d grab your rain gear. | 带好雨具 |
[17:07] | I’m sorry, Barry. I got to run. | 很抱歉 巴里 我得走了 |
[17:09] | – Do you need my help? – No, you take it easy. | -要我去帮你吗 -不用 你自己悠着点 |
[17:11] | There’ll be plenty for you to do once you settle in. | 等你安养好了 有的是事情要你做 |
[17:13] | Let’s go, partner. | 我们走吧 伙计 |
[17:16] | Hey, Allen. Glad to see you. | 你好 艾伦 很高兴看到你 |
[17:19] | – Thanks, Eddie. – Hey, Iris. | -谢谢你 艾迪 -嗨 爱瑞丝 |
[17:21] | Detective, you should go. | 警探 你该走了 |
[17:22] | My dad doesn’t like to be kept waiting. | 我爸爸可不喜欢等人 |
[17:26] | Glad you’re back. | 很高兴你回来 |
[17:33] | 永不遗忘 查尔警探 | |
[17:34] | The night of the explosion, | 爆炸那晚 |
[17:35] | Clyde Mardon shot and killed Chyre. | 克莱德·马登开枪杀害了查尔 |
[17:37] | Mardon and his brother died trying to escape. | 马登和他弟弟试图逃跑 |
[17:39] | Their plane crashed. | 结果遭遇空难死了 |
[17:40] | Iris, got a minute? | 爱瑞丝 有空吗 |
[17:42] | Hey, Barry. Good to see you. | 你好 巴里 很高兴看到你 |
[17:50] | Screw you! | 去你的 |
[17:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:55] | I-I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[17:56] | I-I just need some air. | 我想出去透透气 |
[17:57] | But I’ll call you tonight, all right? | 今晚给你打电话 好吗 |
[18:08] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[18:47] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[18:53] | You don’t really believe he can run that fast, do you? | 你不会真相信他能跑那么快吧 |
[18:56] | Well, I believe anything is possible, | 我相信一切皆有可能 |
[18:57] | and in a few minutes, | 而再过几分钟 |
[18:59] | maybe you will too. | 也许你也会相信 |
[19:02] | How does it fit? | 合身吗 |
[19:08] | It’s a little snug. | 有点紧 |
[19:10] | At least you will be moving so fast | 反正你速度飞快 |
[19:12] | no one will see you. | 没人会看见你 |
[19:15] | See, you thought the world was slowing down. | 你以为世界慢了下来 |
[19:17] | It wasn’t. | 其实不是 |
[19:18] | You re moving so fast, | 你速度飞快 |
[19:20] | it only looked like everyone else was standing still. | 所以其他人看起来像是静止的 |
[19:23] | Dr. Wells will be monitoring your energy output, | 威尔斯博士会监控你的能量输出 |
[19:25] | and Caitlin, your vitals. | 凯特琳监控你的重要器官 |
[19:27] | What do you do? | 那你呢 |
[19:29] | I make the toys, my man. Check it. | 我负责做家伙 你瞧 |
[19:32] | This is a two-way headset with a camera I modified. | 这是我改良的双向耳机 带摄像头 |
[19:34] | Typically designed to combat battlefield impulse noise, | 一般是用来对付战场的脉冲噪声 |
[19:37] | or in your case, potential sonic booms, | 你这种情况 就是对付可能的音爆 |
[19:39] | which would be awesome. | 会很棒的 |
[19:48] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[19:52] | I just noticed you don’t smile too much. | 我只是注意到你不怎么笑 |
[19:55] | My once promising career in bioengineering is over, | 我的生物工程大好前程结束了 |
[19:58] | my boss is in a wheelchair for life, | 我的老板要在轮椅上度过余生 |
[20:00] | the explosion that put you in a coma | 让你陷入昏迷的那场爆炸 |
[20:02] | also killed my fiance. | 也带走了我的未婚夫 |
[20:04] | So this blank expression kind of feels like the way to go. | 所以面无表情对我来说比较合适 |
[20:09] | Mr. Allen, while I am extremely eager | 艾伦先生 虽然我迫切 |
[20:12] | to determine your full range of abilities, | 想确定你的全面能力 |
[20:15] | I do caution restraint. | 但我还是建议小心为妙 |
[20:18] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[20:52] | He just passed 200 miles per hour. | 他的速度超过了每小时200节 |
[20:56] | It’s not possible. | 这怎么可能 |
[21:07] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[21:09] | – No, Barry! – Mom! | -不 巴里 -妈妈 |
[21:11] | No! Don’t let him touch you! | 别 别让他碰你 |
[21:31] | What is all this? | 这些人干嘛的 |
[21:32] | Witnesses from the robbery at Gold City Bank. | 黄金城市银行劫案的目击者 |
[21:34] | Perp made off with 200 grand, more or less. | 嫌犯抢走了二十万左右的钱款 |
[21:36] | – Catch these guys. – The windows blew in. | -抓住这些家伙 -玻璃突然碎了 |
[21:39] | It was like a hurricane. | 就像来飓风了 |
[21:41] | Everyone ran for cover. | 大家都跑开找掩护 |
[21:43] | We’re going to have a sketch artist work with you, | 如果你对劫犯的特征还有印象 |
[21:45] | if you feel up to it. | 我们安排一名素描画师给你 |
[21:49] | Third robbery in a month | 本月第三起劫案 |
[21:50] | where a freak storm precedes it. | 又是在离奇的风暴之后 |
[21:52] | Sounds like one of those “Wide world of weird” cases | 这倒挺像巴里痴迷的 |
[21:53] | – Barry’s obsessed with. – He’s not obsessed. | -《奇怪世界》中的案子 -他没痴迷 |
[21:55] | Guess you haven’t read his blog. | 你肯定没看过他的博客 |
[21:57] | The security cameras at the bank. | 银行的安保摄像头呢 |
[21:58] | Apparently it all shorted out. | 显然都短路了 |
[22:00] | We got a bunch of witnesses here. | 这里有一群目击者 |
[22:02] | They all have cell phones. | 他们都有手机 |
[22:05] | The sky went black and then, boom. | 天空突然变黑 然后听到轰鸣声 |
[22:07] | Outside was inside. | 里外难辨 |
[22:09] | Man, it was like there was a thunderstorm in the bank. | 就像银行里下起了雷雨 |
[22:12] | Vukuvich, suspect is driving a black Mustang. | 弗科维奇 嫌犯驾驶一辆黑色野马 |
[22:15] | Partial plate Six-Kilo-Charlie-Three. | 部分车牌是6KC3 |
[22:18] | – Put out an APB. – Copy that. | -发出全面通缉 -收到 |
[22:23] | It looks like you had a distal radius fracture. | 看起来你刚才桡骨远端骨折了 |
[22:26] | Had? | 刚才 |
[22:28] | It’s healed… in three hours. | 现在痊愈了…只花了三小时 |
[22:30] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[22:33] | We don’t know…yet. | 我们不知道…暂时不知道 |
[22:35] | You really need to learn how to stop. | 你真得学会怎么停下 |
[22:38] | What happened out there today? | 今天怎么回事 |
[22:40] | You were moving pretty well, | 你本来跑得好好的 |
[22:41] | and then something caused you to lose focus. | 突然有什么让你分神了 |
[22:45] | I started remembering something. | 我想起了一件事 |
[22:52] | When I was 11, my mother was murdered. | 我十一岁时 我母亲被杀了 |
[22:59] | It was late. | 那是深夜 |
[23:02] | A sound woke me up. | 我被一个声音吵醒了 |
[23:03] | I came downstairs and… | 我下了楼 然后… |
[23:08] | I saw what looked like a ball of lightning. | 我看到的那东西像道闪电 |
[23:12] | Inside the lightning, | 那里面 |
[23:14] | there was a man. | 有个人影 |
[23:18] | He killed my mom. | 他杀了我妈妈 |
[23:22] | They arrested my dad. | 警方抓了我爸爸 |
[23:24] | He’s still sitting in Iron Heights for her murder. | 他现在还因为谋杀罪被关在铁山监狱里 |
[23:27] | Everyone, the cops, the shrinks, | 所有人 警察 精神病专家 |
[23:30] | they all told me what I saw was impossible. | 他们都说我看到的不是真的 |
[23:36] | But what if the man who killed my mom was like me? | 但如果凶手跟我一样呢 |
[23:40] | Well, I think I can say unequivocally | 明确告诉你 |
[23:43] | you are one of a kind. | 你这样的人世上只有一个 |
[23:50] | Can I help you, detective? | 有什么能帮忙的吗 警探 |
[23:53] | You can stop acting like you can’t stand me | 你爸爸在场时 |
[23:54] | when your dad’s around. | 你可以表现得更友好一点 |
[23:58] | And I like having a boyfriend who isn’t shot to death. | 我可不希望我男朋友被开枪打死 |
[24:17] | You can’t tell my dad. | 别告诉我爸爸 |
[24:19] | He doesn’t know about me and Eddie. | 他不知道我和艾迪的事 |
[24:21] | Doesn’t seem like anyone’s in on the secret. | 你好像不想让别人知道 |
[24:23] | I was gonna tell you. | 我本来想告诉你的 |
[24:25] | When you were in the hospital, | 你住院时 |
[24:26] | Eddie covered my father’s shifts | 艾迪顶了我爸爸的班 |
[24:28] | so that we could both be with you. | 我们才能到医院陪你 |
[24:30] | I thanked him with a cup of coffee, | 为了谢他 我请他喝了咖啡 |
[24:31] | and things just kind of happened. | 然后我们就很自然地在一起了 |
[24:35] | And it’s good. | 感觉挺好的 |
[24:39] | Dating your partner’s daughter– | 和搭档的女儿约会 |
[24:40] | isn’t that against department regulations? | 这不会违反局里的规定吗 |
[24:43] | Why are you so upset? | 你为什么不高兴 |
[24:44] | I just don’t like having to lie to your dad, you know? | 我只是不想对你爸爸撒谎 |
[24:59] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[25:25] | Hey! Mardon! | 马登 |
[26:13] | That poor man. | 可怜的家伙 |
[26:16] | The way thog came in, | 怎么会起雾 |
[26:17] | I have never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这样的事 |
[26:19] | Barry! Iris. | 巴里 爱瑞丝 |
[26:21] | I’m all right, dad. | 我没事 爸爸 |
[26:23] | What the hell were you thinking | 你怎么能让她 |
[26:25] | – having her out here? – No, no, no– | -一个人留在那里 -没事 没事 |
[26:26] | And I told you, when you see danger, | 我告诉过你 遇到危险 |
[26:28] | You run the other way. You’re not a cop. | 就要逃跑 你不是警察 |
[26:29] | – Because you wouldn’t let me. – You’re damn right. | -因为你不让我当 -说得太对了 |
[26:31] | Joe, I need to talk to you. | 乔 我有话跟你说 |
[26:32] | – It can wait. – No, now. | -待会儿再说 -不 就现在 |
[26:37] | I know who did this. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[26:39] | It’s Clyde Mardon. | 是克莱德·马登 |
[26:41] | I know everybody thinks he died in a plane crash | 我知道在尖端科研实验室爆炸后 |
[26:43] | after the S.T.A.R. Labs explosion, | 所有人都觉得他在飞机失事中死了 |
[26:44] | but he is alive. | 但他还活着 |
[26:47] | All right, something happened to him that night. | 那晚他身上肯定发生了什么 |
[26:49] | I… I think he can control the weather. | 我觉得他能控制天气 |
[26:54] | The recent robberies, they all happened | 最近的几次抢劫案 都有 |
[26:56] | during freak meteorological events. | 奇怪的天气现象 |
[26:58] | And when I just confronted Mardon, | 我跟马登对峙时 |
[27:00] | the street was instantly enveloped in fog. | 整条街突然就被大雾包裹住了 |
[27:05] | Of course you don’t believe me. | 你当然不信我 |
[27:08] | – You never believe me. – Okay. | -你从来不信我 -好吧 |
[27:10] | You want to do this now? | 你现在想谈这个 |
[27:11] | Out here? Fine. | 在这里 行 |
[27:13] | Mardon is dead. | 马登死了 |
[27:15] | There is no controlling the weather, Barry. | 没人能控制天气 巴里 |
[27:17] | Just like there was no lightning storm in your house that night. | 就像那晚你家没什么闪电风暴一样 |
[27:20] | It was your brain helping a scared little boy | 那是你受了惊吓 为了让你接受事实 |
[27:22] | accept what he saw. | 你大脑创造出来的 |
[27:24] | My dad did not murder my mother. | 我爸爸没杀我妈妈 |
[27:25] | Yes, he did! Your dad killed your mother, Barry! | 他杀了 你爸爸杀了你妈妈 巴里 |
[27:27] | I am sorry, son! | 我很遗憾 孩子 |
[27:29] | But I knew it, the jury knew it, | 但我知道 陪审团也知道 |
[27:30] | and now he’s paying for what he did. | 现在他付出了代价 |
[27:32] | – Dad, enough! – Iris. | -爸爸 够了 -不 爱瑞丝 |
[27:33] | I have done my best to take care of you | 那晚之后 我竭尽所能照顾你 |
[27:35] | since that night, and I have never asked | 从没有要求回报 |
[27:36] | for anything in return, not even a thank you, | 连句谢谢也没要过 |
[27:38] | but what I do ask now is that you for once | 但我现在要的是 |
[27:41] | in your life see things as they are. | 你人生第一次面对事实 |
[27:54] | You’re not going to believe this. | 你不会相信这个的 |
[27:56] | We got the eyewitness sketch of the from the bank job. | 这是根据银行劫案目击者描述画的草图 |
[27:59] | If I didn’t know better, I’d say that’s Clyde Mardon. | 不知道的话 我会以为这是克莱德·马登 |
[28:03] | But that’s impossible. | 但不可能 |
[28:05] | He’s dead, right? | 他死了 对吧 |
[28:08] | I wasn’t the only one affected | 我不是唯一一个 |
[28:09] | by the particle accelerator explosion, was I? | 受粒子加速器爆炸影响的人 是不是 |
[28:14] | We don’t know for sure. | 目前还不确定 |
[28:16] | You said the city was safe, | 你说过这座城市是安全的 |
[28:17] | that there was no residual danger. | 没有留下安全隐患 |
[28:19] | But that’s not true, so what really happened that night? | 全是假话 那晚到底发生了什么 |
[28:25] | The accelerator went active, | 加速器启动后 |
[28:28] | we all felt like heroes, and then, | 我们都觉得自己是个英雄 然后 |
[28:31] | it all went wrong. | 一切都乱套了 |
[28:32] | The dimensional barrier ruptured, | 一个空间屏障破裂了 |
[28:34] | unleashing unknown energies into our world. | 向我们的世界释放了未知能量 |
[28:36] | Antimatter, dark energy, X-elements– | 反物质 暗能量 X元素 |
[28:39] | Those are all theoretical. | 这些都是理论上的 |
[28:40] | And how theoretical are you? | 那你自身是有多”理论上”呢 |
[28:44] | We mapped the dispersion throughout | 我们绘制了整个中心城市 |
[28:45] | and around central city. | 和周边的散射图 |
[28:46] | Though we have no way of knowing exactly what or… | 但是我们无法确切知道有什么 |
[28:49] | who was exposed, | 或者谁受到了辐射 |
[28:50] | we’ve been searching for other Meta-humans like yourself. | 我们一直在寻找其他像你一样的超能力者 |
[28:55] | “Meta-humans”? | 超能力者 |
[28:56] | That’s what we’re calling them. | 我们是这么称呼他们的 |
[28:57] | I saw one today. | 今天我看到了一个 |
[28:59] | He’s a bank robber, and he can control the weather. | 他是个银行劫匪 他能控制天气 |
[29:02] | This just keeps getting cooler. | 这真是越来越酷了 |
[29:03] | This is not cool. | 这可不酷 |
[29:05] | All right? A man died. | 好吗 有个人因此丧命 |
[29:07] | Mardon must have gotten his powers the same way I did. | 马登获得超能力的途径肯定和我一样 |
[29:10] | From the storm cloud. | 源于那团暴风云 |
[29:12] | He’s still out there. | 他还在逍遥法外呢 |
[29:14] | We have to stop him before he hurts anyone else. | 我们必须在他伤害更多人之前制止他 |
[29:16] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[29:18] | That’s a job for the police. | 那是警察的工作 |
[29:19] | I work for the police. | 我为警察工作 |
[29:20] | As a forensic assistant. | 你是法医助理 |
[29:23] | You’re responsible for this. For him. | 你要对此事负责 对他负责 |
[29:25] | What’s important is you! | 重要的是你 |
[29:28] | Not me. I lost everything. | 而不是我 我失去了一切 |
[29:31] | I lost my company. | 我失去了我的公司 |
[29:32] | I lost my reputation. | 我失去了我的名声 |
[29:34] | I lost my freedom. | 我失去了我的自由 |
[29:36] | And then you broke your arm, | 而你摔断了胳膊 |
[29:38] | and it healed in three hours. | 却在三个小时内就痊愈了 |
[29:40] | Inside your body could be a map | 在你体内 可能有一张 |
[29:43] | to a whole new world– genetic therapies, | 通往全新世界的地图 基因疗法 |
[29:46] | vaccines, medicines, treasures buried deep | 疫苗 医学 宝藏深深地埋藏在你体内 |
[29:49] | within your cells and we cannot risk losing everything | 我们不能冒险赌上这一切 |
[29:52] | because you want to go out and play hero! | 就因为你想出去逞英雄 |
[29:56] | You’re not a hero. | 你不是什么英雄 |
[29:59] | You are just a young man who was struck by lightning. | 你就是个被闪电击中的年轻人 |
[30:22] | I didn’t do this. | 这不是我干的 |
[30:23] | I swear to god, I didn’t do this. | 我对上帝发誓不是我 |
[30:24] | Dad, why are they taking you? | 爸爸 他们为什么把你带走 |
[30:26] | – Barry, don’t go in the house. – Where’s mom? | -巴里 别进屋 -妈妈呢 |
[30:28] | What’s gonna happen to my son? | 我儿子怎么办 |
[30:29] | – Dad! – Barry! | -爸爸 -巴里 |
[30:31] | – Dad! – Stay out of the house! | -爸爸 -离那房子远一点 |
[30:33] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[30:38] | Joe, you know these people? | 乔 你认识这些人吗 |
[30:40] | My daughter’s best friends with their kid. | 我女儿最好的朋友和他们的孩子 |
[30:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[30:52] | – Mom. – Barry. | -妈妈 -巴里 |
[30:56] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[31:09] | 星城 5英里 | |
[31:11] | So that’s my story. | 这就是我的故事 |
[31:12] | I’ve spent my whole life searching for the impossible, | 我穷尽一生都在寻找那些奇迹 |
[31:16] | never imagining | 从来没想到过 |
[31:18] | that I would become the impossible. | 我可能会成为这个奇迹 |
[31:27] | So why come to me? | 那你为什么来找我 |
[31:30] | Something tells me you didn’t just run 600 miles | 我想你跑了600多英里的路 |
[31:32] | to say “Hi” to a friend. | 不可能只是为了和朋友打个招呼吧 |
[31:34] | All my life, I’ve wanted to just do more… | 我一生想要的 只是做更多 |
[31:39] | Be more. | 摆脱平凡 |
[31:41] | And now I am. | 现在我终于如愿了 |
[31:42] | And the first chance I get to help someone, | 然后我第一个帮助别人的机会 |
[31:45] | I screw up. | 却被我搞砸了 |
[31:47] | What if Wells is right? | 要是威尔斯是对的呢 |
[31:49] | What if I’m not a hero? | 如果我不是一个英雄呢 |
[31:51] | What if I’m just some guy who was struck by lightning? | 如果我只是个碰巧被闪电击中的人呢 |
[31:53] | I don’t think that bolt of lightning struck you, Barry. | 我认为不是闪电碰巧击中了你 巴里 |
[31:58] | I think it chose you. | 我认为是它选择了你 |
[32:02] | I’m just not sure I’m like you, Oliver. | 我就是不能确定自己和你一样 奥利弗 |
[32:05] | I don’t know if I can be some…Vigilante. | 我不知道自己是否能做好一名治安维持者 |
[32:09] | You can be better. | 你能做得更好 |
[32:12] | Because you can inspire people | 因为你能以一种我无法做到的方式 |
[32:16] | in a way that I never could– | 激励大家 鼓舞大家 |
[32:20] | Watching over your city like a guardian angel… | 你能像守护天使一样照看你的城市 |
[32:22] | making a difference… | 改变那座城市 |
[32:26] | saving people… | 拯救大众 |
[32:29] | in a flash. | 像道闪电一般 |
[32:34] | Take your own advice. | 像你教我的那样 |
[32:38] | Wear a mask. | 记得带个面具 |
[32:47] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[32:52] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[32:59] | I’ve been going over unsolved cases | 我查阅了过去 |
[33:00] | from the past nine months, | 九个月以来的悬案 |
[33:02] | and there’s been a sharp increase | 发现不明原因的死亡 |
[33:03] | in unexplained deaths and missing people. | 和人口失踪数量急剧上升 |
[33:06] | Your meta-humans have been busy. | 你们所谓的超能力者可真忙碌 |
[33:08] | Now, I’m not blaming you. | 我不是在责怪你们 |
[33:09] | I know you didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我知道你们不是有意造成这一切的 |
[33:11] | I know you all lost something. | 我知道你们都失去了一些东西 |
[33:14] | But I need your help to catch Mardon | 但我需要你们帮我抓住马登 |
[33:15] | and anyone else out there like him. | 以及其他像他一样的恶人 |
[33:17] | But I can’t do it without you. | 没有你们的帮助我不可能做到 |
[33:24] | If we’re gonna do this, | 假如我们要出手 |
[33:26] | I have something that might help. | 我有样东西也许能派上用场 |
[33:29] | Something I’ve been playing with. | 是个我一直在捣鼓的东西 |
[33:31] | Designed to replace | 是被设计出来替代 |
[33:32] | the turnouts firefighters traditionally wear. | 传统的消防队员制服的 |
[33:35] | I thought if S.T.A.R. Labs could | 我本想着如果尖端科研实验室能 |
[33:36] | do something nice for the community, | 服务一下社区 |
[33:37] | maybe people wouldn’t be so angry | 这样也许大家就不会这么恨 |
[33:38] | at Dr. Wells anymore. | 哈里森·威尔斯博士了 |
[33:40] | How is it going to help me? | 这能怎么帮到我 |
[33:41] | It’s made of a reinforced tri-polymer. | 这是由加强版的三嵌段高分子制成的 |
[33:43] | It’s heat and abrasive resistant, | 隔热耐磨 |
[33:45] | so it should withstand your moving | 所以它应该可以承受 |
[33:47] | at high-velocity speeds. | 你的高速运动 |
[33:48] | And the aerodynamic design | 而它的空气动力设计 |
[33:49] | should help you maintain control. | 应该能让你更好地控制 |
[33:50] | Plus, it has built-in sensors | 另外 它还有内置传感器 |
[33:52] | so we can track your vitals | 方便我们记录你的生命体态 |
[33:53] | and stay in contact with you from here. | 并且在这里和你保持联络 |
[33:55] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[33:56] | Now how do we find Mardon? | 那么我们要如何找到马登呢 |
[33:58] | I retasked S.T.A.R. Labs satellite | 我重设了尖端科研实验室的卫星 |
[34:00] | to track meteorological abnormalities over central city. | 用以追踪城里的气象异常现象 |
[34:03] | We just got a ping. | 我们刚刚收到一个信号 |
[34:04] | Atmospheric pressure dropped 20 millibars | 数秒内大气压 |
[34:06] | in a matter of seconds. | 下降了20亳帕 |
[34:08] | I’ve tracked it to a farm just west of the city. | 我追踪这个信号到了城西的一个农场 |
[34:13] | I’m not saying Mardon is alive. | 我不认为马登还活着 |
[34:15] | But if he was, | 但假如他真的没死 |
[34:16] | this is the last place him and his brother hid out. | 这儿就是他和他兄弟最后的藏身之处 |
[34:18] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:31] | Mardon? | 马登 |
[34:33] | On your feet. | 站好 |
[34:34] | Hands on your head. | 双手抱头 |
[34:36] | You got me. | 你抓住我了 |
[34:40] | The night of the storm, after S.T.A.R. Labs blew, | 尖端科研实验室爆炸后的那个风暴之夜 |
[34:44] | after our plane went down, | 在我们的飞机坠毁之后 |
[34:46] | and I woke up on the ground alive, | 我在地上醒来 发现自己还活着 |
[34:47] | when I saw what I can do, I understood. | 当我发现自己的能力之后 我明白了 |
[34:53] | I am God. | 我是上帝 |
[34:54] | Shut the hell up. | 你闭嘴吧 |
[34:57] | Turn around. | 转过身来 |
[35:07] | Do you think that your guns can stop God? | 你觉得就凭你们的枪能阻挡上帝吗 |
[35:10] | Why in the hell would god need to rob banks? | 上帝为什么要去抢银行 |
[35:13] | You’re right. | 说得没错 |
[35:15] | I’ve been thinking too small. | 我的思维太狭隘了 |
[35:55] | Barry! Barry! | 巴里 巴里 |
[35:56] | This thing’s getting closer. | 这东西离你越来越近了 |
[35:58] | Wind speeds are 200 miles-per-hour and increasing. | 风速每小时高达两百英里 并且还在增强 |
[36:00] | Barry, can you hear me? | 巴里你听到了吗 |
[36:01] | Yeah. Loud and clear. | 听到了 听得很清楚 |
[36:03] | If it keeps up, this could become an F5 tornado. | 假如风速继续增强 就会形成F5级龙卷风 |
[36:07] | And it’s headed towards the city. | 它正在向城市方向移动 |
[36:09] | How do I stop it? Guys? | 我要如何阻止它 伙计们 |
[36:15] | What if I unravel it? | 我把它拆解开来行不行 |
[36:17] | How the hell are you going to do that? | 你要如何拆解它 |
[36:18] | I’ll run around it in the opposite direction, | 我能以相反的方向绕着它跑 |
[36:20] | cut off its legs. | 切断它的腿 |
[36:21] | He’d have to clock 700 miles-per-hour to do that. | 他得达到时速七百英里才能做到这一点 |
[36:23] | Your body may not be able to handle those speeds. | 你的身体可能承受不了这么高的速度 |
[36:25] | You’ll die. | 你会死的 |
[36:27] | I have to try. | 我必须得试试 |
[36:42] | The suit’s holding up. | 这衣服能承受 |
[36:43] | – But he’s not. – He can do it. | -但他不能啊 -他可以的 |
[36:44] | I know he can do it. | 我知道他一定可以的 |
[37:01] | It’s too strong! | 他太强大了 |
[37:05] | It’s time to think big. | 是时候抱负远大一点了 |
[37:13] | You can do this, Barry. | 你能行的 巴里 |
[37:16] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[37:17] | I am responsible for all of this. | 这一切都是我的责任 |
[37:19] | So many people have been hurt | 有这么多人受到伤害 |
[37:21] | because of me, and when I looked at you, | 都是因为我 而我看见你的时候 |
[37:22] | all I saw was another potential victim of my hubris. | 我看见的是我自负的又一名潜在受害者 |
[37:25] | And yes, I created this madness, | 没错 是我一手导致这疯狂的后果 |
[37:27] | but you, Barry, you can stop it. | 但是你 巴里 你可以阻止这一切 |
[37:31] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[37:33] | Now run, Barry, run! | 跑吧 巴里 加速跑吧 |
[38:22] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[38:32] | I didn’t think there was anyone else like me. | 我还以为不会有人像我这样 |
[38:36] | I’m not like you. | 我才不像你 |
[38:38] | You’re a murderer. | 你是杀人犯 |
[38:45] | – Barry? – It’s over. | -巴里 -结束了 |
[38:47] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[39:21] | What you can do… | 你的这种能力 |
[39:25] | it was the lightning bolt? | 是那道闪电造成的吗 |
[39:28] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[39:31] | I’m sorry, Barry. | 我很抱歉 巴里 |
[39:34] | I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. | 我很抱歉我没有相信你 |
[39:37] | And I called you crazy for chasing the impossible. | 我还因为你坚持真相而说你疯了 |
[39:42] | But you really did see something that night your mom died. | 看来你母亲去世那晚你的确看到了什么 |
[39:48] | And your dad is innocent. | 而你父亲也的确无辜 |
[39:53] | I need you to promise me something. | 我希望你向我保证 |
[39:55] | I don’t want you telling Iris about anything you can do, | 我希望你不要告诉爱瑞丝关于你能力的事 |
[39:58] | any of it. | 一个字都别说 |
[40:00] | I want her safe. | 我希望她安全 |
[40:02] | Promise me. | 向我保证 |
[40:05] | Yeah. | 我保证 |
[40:25] | Hey, Slugger. | 你好啊 小拳王 |
[40:28] | You’ve been calling me that since I was 11. | 我十一岁后你就一直这么叫我 |
[40:33] | Funny thing is, I finally got into a fight today. | 说来有趣 我今天总算跟别人真正打了一架 |
[40:35] | You just got out of a coma. | 你昏迷刚刚醒过来 |
[40:37] | I’m not sure you should be picking fights. | 现在就急着去惹事打架不太好吧 |
[40:44] | Did you win? | 你赢了吗 |
[40:46] | Yeah, I did. | 没错 我赢了 |
[40:56] | You didn’t kill mom. | 妈妈不是你杀的 |
[40:59] | You know I know that, right? | 你知道我是相信你的 对吧 |
[41:03] | You believing me is all I need. | 你相信我已经足矣 |
[41:11] | You’re not gonna be in here much longer. | 你不会再在里面待很久了 |
[41:14] | Whoever killed mom… | 不管是谁 |
[41:16] | whatever killed her… | 是什么害死了妈妈 |
[41:20] | I think I finally have a way to find them, | 我总算有办法找到元凶 |
[41:22] | to stop them. | 去阻止他们了 |
[41:24] | Barry, we’ve talked about this. | 巴里 我们已经谈过了 |
[41:27] | It’s time to let it go. | 是时候放手了 |
[41:29] | You have got to stop worrying about me, | 你不能老是这样担心我了 |
[41:33] | and live your life. | 你得过自己的生活 |
[41:38] | For the first time, I feel like I finally can. | 我头一次感到我能拥有自己的生活了 |
[41:44] | The truth is, ever since the night mom died, | 事实上 自从妈妈去世以来 |
[41:46] | I’ve been stuck in one place, | 我就从未释怀过 |
[41:48] | missed out on a lot of things. | 因此错过了许多美好 |
[41:52] | But I’m different now. | 但现在不同了 |
[41:54] | I’ve made some new friends. | 我交了许多新朋友 |
[41:56] | They’re helping me find my way… | 他们帮我找到前行的路 |
[41:58] | Why is it shaped like a lightning bolt? | 为什么要做成闪电状 |
[42:00] | So it’s not boring. | 这样更有趣 |
[42:02] | To finally move forward. | 而我也总算能向前看了 |
[42:04] | You remember when you wanted me to change my name | 你还记得吗 你曾想让我改名字 |
[42:07] | so I wouldn’t have to deal with people knowing you’re my dad? | 这样别人就不会知道你是我父亲 |
[42:12] | I’m glad they know. | 我想让他们知道 |
[42:17] | I’m so proud to be your son. | 我作为你的儿子无比骄傲 |
[42:27] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[42:31] | I love you too, dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[42:49] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我是巴里·艾伦 |
[42:51] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[42:59] | A friend recently gave me the idea for a new name. | 我受到一位朋友的启发 想到一个新名字 |
[43:06] | And something tells me, it’s gonna catch on. | 而我能感觉到 这名字会非常流行 |
[43:51] | 《中心城市民报》 危机降临 闪电侠失踪 |