时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | When I was 11, my mother was murdered. | 我十一岁时 我母亲被杀了 |
[00:07] | I saw a ball of lightning. | 我看到一道闪电 |
[00:08] | Inside the lightning there was a man. | 那里面 有个人 |
[00:11] | He killed my mom. | 他杀了我妈妈 |
[00:12] | I swear to God I didn’t do this. | 我发誓这不是我干的 |
[00:14] | Where’s mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[00:15] | What happened that night was impossible. | 那晚发生的事让人无法相信 |
[00:17] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
[00:22] | You were in a coma. | 你陷入了昏迷 |
[00:23] | – For how long? – Nine months. | -昏迷了多久 -九个月 |
[00:25] | Your muscles should be atrophied, | 你的肌肉应该萎缩了 |
[00:26] | but instead they’re in a state of cellular regeneration. | 但是却在进行细胞重生 |
[00:28] | I wasn’t the only one affected, was I? | 我不是唯一一个受爆炸影响的 是不是 |
[00:30] | We’ve been searching for other meta humans like yourself. | 我们一直在寻找其他像你一样的超能力者 |
[00:34] | All my life I’ve wanted to do more. | 我毕生都想更加有所作为 |
[00:36] | And the first chance I get to help someone, I screw up. | 但第一次帮助别人就被我搞砸了 |
[00:39] | The good you do must far outweigh the bad. | 你所做的好事会远比这些错事更有意义 |
[00:42] | You’re not gonna be in here much longer. | 你不会再在里面待太久了 |
[00:44] | Whoever killed mom, | 不管杀害妈妈的凶手是谁 |
[00:46] | I think I finally have a way to find them. | 我总算有办法找到他们了 |
[00:51] | This is the part where I’m supposed | 到这部分我好像应该 |
[00:52] | to do the whole intro thingy. | 做自我介绍了 |
[00:53] | Barry Allen, fastest man alive… | 巴里·艾伦 现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:55] | But you know all that already. | 但是这个大家应该都知道了 |
[00:57] | All right, let’s get to the good stuff. | 那好 我们就去做点好事吧 |
[00:59] | You see that smoke? That’s a fire | 你看到那里的烟了吗 那是 |
[01:00] | on Western and 3rd in downtown Central City. | 中城闹市区西街和第三大街处发生火灾了 |
[01:03] | And that blur? That’s me on my way to it. | 还有这团疾驰残影 是我正在赶往火灾现场 |
[01:06] | I’m going 352 miles an hour. | 我现在时速是352英里 |
[01:09] | And it’s a slow day. | 今天速度真是太慢了 |
[01:12] | This is Ladder 52. | 这里是52号云梯队 |
[01:13] | We’re still at least two minutes out. | 还有两分钟才能到达火灾现场 |
[01:14] | People are gonna die in there. | 到时候大楼里的人会死的 |
[01:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:18] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[01:20] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[01:23] | What? Did I miss it? | 怎么了 跑过了吗 |
[01:25] | You overshot by about six blocks. | 已经跑过大约六个街区了 |
[01:28] | My bad. | 怪我 |
[01:30] | Paige! | 佩奇 |
[01:31] | My daughter! Has anyone seen my daughter? | 我女儿 有人看到我女儿了吗 |
[01:33] | Paige! | 佩奇 |
[01:36] | You there yet? | 到了吗 |
[01:39] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[01:42] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:43] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话 |
[01:44] | – No one. – Are you talking to Barry? | -没人啊 -你是在跟巴里说话吧 |
[01:46] | – Who? – Barry Allen? | -谁 -巴里·艾伦 |
[01:47] | Struck by lighting? Was in a coma for nine months? | 被闪电击中 昏迷了九个月 |
[01:49] | Woke up being able to run faster than the speed of sound? | 醒来之后能跑得比音速还快的那个人 |
[01:52] | – Ring a bell? – No. | -记起来了吗 -没有 |
[01:53] | Haven’t talked to him. | 很久没跟他说话了 |
[01:54] | Cisco, there’s fire everywhere! | 西斯科 这里火势很猛 |
[01:57] | Cisco, are you still there? | 西斯科 你还在吗 |
[01:59] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:01] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[02:07] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[02:19] | Everybody’s out. | 人都救出来了 |
[02:20] | What else you got for me, Cisco? | 还有什么吩咐吗 西斯科 |
[02:21] | Barry, it’s Caitlin. | 巴里 我是凯特琳 |
[02:24] | Hey, Caitlin. | 凯特琳啊 |
[02:28] | How’s your day? | 你好啊 |
[02:29] | Get back to S.T.A.R. Labs. Now. | 马上回尖端科研实验室 |
[02:32] | On my way. | 这就回去 |
[02:41] | 危险区域 闲人免进 | |
[02:41] | Have you both lost your minds? | 你们俩都疯了吗 |
[02:43] | Who do you think you are? | 你们以为自己是谁 |
[02:44] | Well, I’m the eyes and ears, and he’s the feet. | 我负责眼观六路耳听八方 他负责跑步救人 |
[02:47] | This isn’t funny. | 一点都不好笑好吗 |
[02:48] | You could have gotten yourself killed. | 你这样会害死自己的 |
[02:50] | You can’t be running around the city | 你不能跟什么超音速消防员一样 |
[02:52] | like some supersonic fireman. | 去市里火灾现场救人 |
[02:53] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[02:54] | This is what we talked about: | 我们不是说过了吗 |
[02:56] | Me using my speed to do good. | 要用我的速度做好事 |
[02:57] | We talked about you helping us contain | 我们说的是你来 |
[02:59] | other people who might have been affected | 帮我们控制其他可能 |
[03:01] | by the particle accelerator explosion. | 被粒子加速器爆炸影响到的人 |
[03:03] | Meta-humans. | 是去对付超能力者 |
[03:04] | And aside from Clyde Mardon, we haven’t found any. | 除了克莱德·马登 我们还没找到别人 |
[03:07] | People in this city still need help. | 这座城市的人仍然需要帮助 |
[03:09] | And I can help them. | 我能帮他们 |
[03:10] | We can help them. | 我们能帮他们 |
[03:12] | Will you please say something? | 你能说句话吗 |
[03:14] | I think what Caitlin is saying, | 我觉得凯特琳的意思是 |
[03:16] | in her own spectacularly angry way, | 她以这种独特的生气方式想说的是 |
[03:18] | is that we are just beginning to understand | 我们才刚开始了解 |
[03:20] | what your body is capable of. | 你身体的能力 |
[03:22] | Not to sound like a broken record, Mr. Allen… | 不是我跟你唠叨 艾伦先生 |
[03:24] | I do caution restraint. | 我觉得还是谨慎克制为妙 |
[03:27] | Dr. Wells… | 威尔斯博士 |
[03:28] | I doubt restraint is how you got to be the man you are today. | 你就是因为克制才取得现在的成就吗 |
[03:32] | In a wheelchair and a pariah. | 我现在是坐着轮椅被社会遗弃的人 |
[03:34] | Lack of restraint is what made me these things. | 正是因为缺少克制 我才落得如此下场 |
[03:39] | Know your limits. | 量力而行 |
[03:42] | Don’t expect me to patch you up | 你弄坏什么的时候 |
[03:44] | every time you break something. | 不要每次都指望我帮你 |
[03:47] | Hey, uh… anything happen out there today? | 你去救人的时候发生什么事了吗 |
[03:49] | The sensors in the suit were kicking back | 你衣服上的传感器返回了 |
[03:50] | some weird telemetry, | 一些奇怪的遥感数据 |
[03:51] | like your vitals spiked for a few seconds. | 好像你的身体指数出现了几秒的骤增 |
[03:54] | Never felt better. | 我感觉很好啊 |
[04:00] | Hey, Joe, everything all right? | 乔 一切都好吗 |
[04:02] | Great. I got a fresh crime scene… | 好极了 我在案发现场 |
[04:04] | a dead body… | 有一具尸体 |
[04:05] | detectives interviewing witnesses… | 警探正在询问目击者 |
[04:07] | Miles of that yellow tape stretched over everything. | 黄色警戒线已经拉好了 |
[04:09] | I’m only missing one thing. Can you guess what that is? | 只差一个人了 你猜是谁 |
[04:12] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[04:15] | My day job beckons. | 工作召唤我了 |
[04:20] | When do you think he’ll realize | 你觉得他要什么时候才会意识到 |
[04:21] | he didn’t take his clothes? | 他没换衣服 |
[04:34] | Perp made off with a bunch of handguns, | 罪犯们拿了几把手枪跑了 |
[04:36] | at least six Glock 19s. | 至少有六把格洛克19型手枪 |
[04:38] | Fitted with extra ammunition magazines. | 还有额外的弹夹 |
[04:40] | Somebody’s looking to do a whole lot of bad. | 看来有人要准备大干一场啊 |
[04:43] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 不好意思我来晚了 |
[04:45] | Doing a little fall shopping, Mr. Allen? | 给自己买了点秋装啊 艾伦先生 |
[04:49] | I was going so fast this morning, I didn’t even notice. | 我今早出来得太匆忙了 没注意到 |
[04:56] | I downloaded the surveillance footage off the video camera. | 我把监控录像下载下来了 |
[05:02] | Looks like only one perp. | 看起来只有一个罪犯啊 |
[05:14] | Footage may only show one, but it was six guys. | 录像上可能只有一个 但实际上有六个人 |
[05:17] | Look, the tracks. They’re all crossing each other. | 看看这些痕迹 它们都交错在一起 |
[05:19] | Six sets of footprints. Six guns stolen. | 六种脚印 六把枪被盗 |
[05:22] | We should be looking for a crew. | 这应该是团伙作案 |
[05:26] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[05:27] | The shoes, it looks like they’re all the same size. | 他们穿的鞋 看起来都是一个鞋码的 |
[05:29] | Men’s tens, I’d guess. | 我猜是男士的十码 |
[05:31] | Just like you, Captain. | 和你的鞋码一样 队长 |
[05:33] | Not that you’re a suspect, sir. I– | 不是说你是嫌犯 长官 我 |
[05:38] | Your ability to multi-task is truly remarkable. | 你一心多用的能力真是令人赞叹 |
[05:41] | The way you can embarrass me, the Captain, and yourself | 你总是能同时让我 队长 还有你自己 |
[05:44] | – all at the same time. – Joe, I’m sorry. | -都觉得难为情 -乔 我很抱歉 |
[05:46] | I’m starting to think “Joe, I’m sorry” is | 你就知道跟我说这句话 |
[05:48] | my actual name considering how often you say it to me. | 我都觉得我的名字是”乔 我很抱歉”了 |
[05:51] | I’m dealing with a lot right now. | 我要处理的事情太多了 |
[05:53] | Look, I know you are. | 我知道你的境地 |
[05:54] | Believe me, I’m dealing with it, too. | 相信我 我也一样 |
[05:56] | I’ve always had a very simple set of beliefs. | 以前我的想法非常简单 |
[05:58] | Gravity makes things fall. Water makes things wet. | 重力让一切东西坠落 水把东西弄湿 |
[06:01] | And up until a few weeks ago, I believed | 直到几周前 我相信世界上跑得最快的人 |
[06:03] | the fastest man could run a mile in four minutes. | 跑完一英里需要四分钟 |
[06:05] | Not four seconds. | 而不是四秒钟 |
[06:06] | I could do it in three. | 我三秒就能跑完 |
[06:08] | Not relevant. | 好吧 当我没说 |
[06:09] | You haven’t said anything to Iris about all this, have you? | 你没跟爱瑞丝说这些吧 |
[06:12] | No, I made you a promise. I keep my promises. | 没有 我答应过你 我说到做到 |
[06:14] | Keep on lying like that, | 继续这么撒谎 |
[06:15] | you’re liable to get struck by lightning again. | 你还会被闪电击中的 |
[06:17] | Get up to the lab. | 现在就去实验室 |
[06:18] | Start processing the evidence from the gun store. | 开始分析从枪械店拿回来的证据 |
[06:37] | Hey, Iris. | 爱瑞丝 |
[06:38] | Did Barry run away again? | 巴里又跑出去了吗 |
[06:40] | Unless that’s one of your homework questions, little lady, | 除非这个问题出现在你的家庭作业里 |
[06:42] | it’s none of your business. | 不然就不关你的事 小朋友 |
[06:43] | Go on back to your room. | 回你房间去吧 |
[06:45] | I want to see my dad. | 我想见我爸爸 |
[06:47] | I already said no, Barry. | 巴里 我说了不行 |
[06:48] | He didn’t do those things. He didn’t hurt my mom. | 他没做那些事 他没有伤害我妈妈 |
[06:51] | I was there that night. I saw. | 关于那晚我说的是真的 我看见了 |
[06:52] | – There was a man. – Yeah, I know. | -当时有个男人 -我知道 |
[06:54] | We’ve gone through this already. | 我们已经谈过这个了 |
[06:57] | Then why can’t I go see him? | 那我为什么不能见他 |
[07:01] | Because I said so. | 因为我说了不可以 |
[07:03] | You’re not my father! You can’t tell me what to do! | 你不是我爸爸 你无权告诉我该做什么 |
[07:05] | Right now, I am the only adult that gives a damn | 现在 我是唯一一个关心你的成年人 |
[07:08] | what happens to you, so yes, I can tell you what to do. | 所以我能告诉你你该做什么 |
[07:11] | Now go to your room. | 现在回你的房间去吧 |
[07:12] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[07:56] | This is all of your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[07:57] | I could have taken European folklore | 我本来可以选修欧洲民俗学 |
[07:59] | to cover my sociology requirement, but no. | 来达到我的社会学要求 但我没有 |
[08:01] | You said, “Take journalism, Iris. | 你跟我说 “爱瑞丝 学新闻吧 |
[08:02] | Reporters have all of the fun.” | 当记者最有趣了” |
[08:04] | Guess what, Barry? Reporters have none of the fun. | 你猜怎么着 巴里 当记者一点趣都没有 |
[08:06] | Journalism is boring. I’m bored. | 新闻无聊死了 我现在好无聊 |
[08:08] | I blame you. What? | 都怪你 怎么了 |
[08:11] | Why are you staring at me like that? | 你为什么这样看着我 |
[08:13] | You look really nice. | 你看起来真美 |
[08:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:17] | Why don’t you look nice? | 你为什么不好好打扮一下 |
[08:20] | This afternoon? Suit and tie? | 今天下午 西装革履 |
[08:22] | The university is giving Simon Stagg… | 学校要授予西蒙·斯塔格 |
[08:24] | – Simon Stagg. – some big award. | -西蒙·斯塔格 -一个大奖 |
[08:25] | – And you agreed… – To explain the science stuff | -你答应我 -为了你的报道 |
[08:27] | for your article. It’s all coming back to me now. | 要给你解释那些科学知识 我现在想起来了 |
[08:29] | How fast can you get home and change? | 你要多久才能回家换衣服 |
[08:32] | Pretty fast. | 一会儿就好 |
[08:33] | Hey, Allen. | 你好 艾伦 |
[08:35] | Joe asked me to see where you’re at | 乔让我过来看看你在 |
[08:36] | on the evidence from the gun store shooting. | 枪械店枪击事件的证据上处理到哪一步了 |
[08:38] | Oh, hey, Iris. | 你好 爱瑞丝 |
[08:39] | Detective. | 警探 你好 |
[08:42] | Please, guys, just kiss already. | 得了 你们还是接吻吧 |
[08:45] | I already know, remember? | 记得吗 我已经知道了 |
[08:51] | Thanks for being so cool about this, Barry. | 谢谢你表现得这么淡定 巴里 |
[08:55] | I know it’s not easy keeping a big secret. | 我知道保守一个大秘密不容易 |
[08:58] | I’m getting used to it. | 我正在习惯 |
[09:05] | I find it quite remarkable, | 我觉得挺不可思议的 |
[09:07] | having once been a timid freshman | 当年我还是中心城市大学 |
[09:09] | at Central City University, | 一名羞涩的大一新生 |
[09:10] | to be standing before you now, | 现在我已经站在你们面前 |
[09:12] | the Regents Choice for man of the year. | 成为丽晶选择奖的年度获得者 |
[09:14] | While I very much appreciate the award, | 虽然我很荣幸能够接受这个奖项 |
[09:17] | the real honor for me is knowing that | 但对我来说 真正的荣誉在于 |
[09:18] | my work in organ transference | 我在器官移植方面做的工作 |
[09:20] | helps give people a second chance at life. | 能够给予人们第二次生命的机会 |
[09:23] | Thank you all very much for coming. | 非常谢谢你们的到来 |
[09:28] | Okay. All right, first things first… | 好了 先说重要的 |
[09:29] | Simon Stagg’s work in cellular cloning | 西蒙·斯塔格的细胞克隆工作 |
[09:31] | has led to huge advancements | 大大促进了 |
[09:32] | in the future of organ replacement… | 将来的器官替代学科的进步 |
[09:34] | Are journalists allowed to drink on the job? | 记者在工作时可以喝酒吗 |
[09:35] | Okay. If you are bored already, | 好吧 如果你已经不耐烦了 |
[09:37] | just wait till we get to the science behind | 还是得等到我们了解 |
[09:38] | cellular regeneration. | 细胞再生背后的科学之后 |
[09:40] | I have missed this, Barry. | 真怀念这种感觉 巴里 |
[09:42] | I feel like we haven’t spent any quality time together | 感觉我们自打你从昏迷中醒来 |
[09:44] | since you woke up from the coma. | 已经好久没有这样待在一起了 |
[09:46] | Yeah, I’ve had a crazy few weeks, I know. | 是的 这几周过得真疯狂 我知道 |
[09:48] | I thought maybe you’d been avoiding me because of Eddie. | 我觉得你因为艾迪总是在回避我 |
[09:52] | I know you think it’s wrong, me dating my dad’s partner, | 我知道你认为我和老爸的搭档约会并不好 |
[09:54] | – and I just– – No. | -我就是 -不 |
[09:55] | That is not it. At all. | 并不是这么回事 |
[10:00] | Mr. Stagg, I was wondering if I could get a quote | 斯塔格先生 我能否引用您的话 |
[10:01] | from you for my article. | 来为我的报道添色 |
[10:03] | Not now, miss. | 现在不行 小姐 |
[10:05] | I’ll just make something up. | 我还是自己编点东西吧 |
[10:07] | So… what were you gonna tell me? | 你要跟我说什么 |
[10:08] | You looked like you were about to say something. | 你看起来好像要说什么重要的事 |
[10:11] | Yeah– | 没错… |
[10:17] | Quiet down! All of you! | 安静 所有人 |
[10:19] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[10:20] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[10:23] | How considerate! | 想得多周到啊 |
[10:24] | You’re all wearing your finest jewelry! | 你们都戴着最昂贵的首饰 |
[10:27] | Almost like you knew we were coming to rob you! | 好像知道我们要打劫你们一样 |
[10:31] | Now everybody line up! | 所有人排队站好 |
[10:39] | Don’t. Don’t. | 不要 不要 |
[10:41] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[10:47] | D-d-drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[11:15] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[11:17] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[11:18] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[11:20] | I turned around and you were gone. | 我转过身来你就不见了 |
[11:21] | What happened? Are you okay? | 发生什么事了 你没事吧 |
[11:24] | Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. I… | 是的 我没事 |
[11:26] | I went after them to try and get the plates. | 我跟着他们 想看清车牌 |
[11:29] | – Wha–? – And I… | -什么 -然后我就… |
[11:30] | I fainted. | 我晕倒了 |
[11:39] | – Hi. – Iris. | -你好 -爱瑞丝 |
[11:41] | Where were you? | 你们去哪了 |
[11:42] | Dad, go easy. | 爸爸 别紧张 |
[11:43] | I found him outside. He fainted. | 我在外面找到他的 他晕倒了 |
[11:45] | You want me to get you a paramedic, Allen? | 需要帮你找个医护人员吗 艾伦 |
[11:47] | No, I’m fine. Thanks, Eddie. | 不用 我没事 谢谢 艾迪 |
[11:49] | I thought I was dead. | 我以为我死定了 |
[11:50] | I saw the gun go off, and then– boom. | 我看到子弹发射出来 然后就嘣一声 |
[11:53] | Suddenly I’m outside. | 瞬间我就到外面了 |
[11:54] | I have no idea how I got there. | 我根本不知道是怎么到外面的 |
[11:56] | Let me talk to you for a second. | 你过来跟我谈一下 |
[11:58] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[12:02] | You chased those gunmen, didn’t you? | 你去追那几个劫匪了 是吗 |
[12:03] | Yeah, they must be the same guys | 是的 那几个劫匪 |
[12:04] | that knocked over the gun shop earlier today. | 一定就是今天早些时候打劫枪店的人 |
[12:06] | And what were you going to do when you caught them? | 如果你抓到他们了 打算怎么做 |
[12:11] | Ask them nicely to pull over? | 请求他们乖乖地停到路边吗 |
[12:12] | You’re not bulletproof. | 你并不是刀枪不入 |
[12:14] | Wait. Are you? | 等等 你是吗 |
[12:16] | – No, but– – Okay. | -不是 但是… -那好 |
[12:18] | No more heroics. | 不许再逞英雄 |
[12:19] | Chasing bad guys is not your job. | 抓坏人不是你的工作 |
[12:21] | It’s mine. You’re not a cop. | 是我的工作 你不是警察 |
[12:23] | Promise me. | 跟我保证 |
[12:25] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[12:27] | And you know Iris is not stupid. | 你知道爱瑞丝可不是傻子 |
[12:28] | Start making better excuses than “I fainted.” | 编点比”我晕倒了”更好一点的借口 |
[12:32] | I… | 我… |
[12:33] | You lied to us. | 你骗了我们 |
[12:34] | How could you not tell us you’re experiencing dizzy spells? | 怎么不告诉我们你有阵发性晕眩呢 |
[12:37] | We’re your doctors. | 我们是你的医生 |
[12:38] | God knows what’s going on inside your body. | 天知道你身体内到底怎么了 |
[12:40] | Your cells are in a constant state of flux. | 你的细胞处在不断变化当中 |
[12:43] | You could be experiencing cardiopulmonary failure | 你有可能会心肺衰竭 |
[12:45] | or a transient ischemic attack. | 或者短暂性脑缺血 |
[12:48] | Mini stroke. Probably not. | 小中风 也可能不会 |
[12:51] | You of all people should know that in science, we share. | 在所有人当中你应该知道 科学要共享 |
[12:55] | We do not keep secrets. | 我们之间不能有秘密 |
[12:59] | Wow… I haven’t seen anyone make her that angry since Ronnie. | 除了罗尼 还没有别人让她这么生气 |
[13:04] | Ronnie was Caitlin’s fiance? | 罗尼是凯特琳的未婚夫吗 |
[13:05] | The one that died the night of the accelerator explosion? | 加速器爆炸那晚死的那个吗 |
[13:08] | Yeah. He is… | 是的 他… |
[13:11] | missed. | 失踪了 |
[13:13] | Now… | 现在… |
[13:14] | Let’s figure out why this is happening to you. | 我们看看你身上到底发生了什么 |
[13:17] | We’re all set. | 我们都准备好了 |
[13:20] | A little padding. Just in case. | 做点预防措施 以防万一 |
[13:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:28] | You’re sure about this, Cisco? | 你确定要这样做吗 西斯科 |
[13:30] | Most home treadmills have a maximum speed of about | 大多数家用跑步机最大速度 |
[13:33] | 12 miles per hour. | 只能达到每小时12英里 |
[13:34] | This one has been Cisco’ed. Trust me. | 这个被西斯科改造了 相信我 |
[13:38] | It can handle your speed. | 它能承受你的速度 |
[13:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:50] | Heart rate, blood pressure, nerve conduction all normal. | 心跳 血压 神经传导都很正常 |
[13:53] | For Barry. | 对巴里来说 |
[13:54] | Brainwave function within standard limits. | 脑电波在标准限度内活动 |
[13:56] | I told you the treadmill could take it. | 我说过这台跑步机可以承受的 |
[13:58] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[14:00] | Look at the glucose levels. | 看他的血糖值 |
[14:02] | Oh, my god. Of course. | 天哪 这就说得通了 |
[14:03] | – Right? – It was so obvious. | -对吧 -这么明显 |
[14:04] | Glucose levels. Barry! | 血糖值 巴里 |
[14:05] | We think we know why you keep– | 我们知道你为什么经常… |
[14:10] | passing out. | 晕倒了 |
[14:15] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[14:27] | 杀妻案 诺拉·艾伦之死 | |
[14:37] | Where’s Barry? | 巴里去哪里了 |
[14:40] | Taking a shower. | 在洗澡 |
[14:42] | At three o’clock in the afternoon? | 下午三点洗澡吗 |
[14:45] | If I go up those stairs, am I gonna see Barry Allen? | 如果我上楼 会看到巴里·艾伦吗 |
[14:47] | Or are you gonna be grounded for a week for lying to me? | 或者你会因为撒谎而被禁足一周 |
[14:50] | I’m sorry, daddy. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[14:51] | But don’t worry. I know where he went. | 别担心 我知道他去哪里了 |
[14:55] | Me too. | 我也知道 |
[15:07] | I passed out again? | 我又晕倒了吗 |
[15:08] | Total metabolic failure | 急性低血糖 |
[15:10] | brought on by acute hypoglycemia. | 导致的新陈代谢衰竭 |
[15:12] | I’m not eating enough. | 我吃得不够 |
[15:13] | So an I.V. bag and I’m good to go? | 输一袋葡萄糖就没事了吗 |
[15:17] | Try 40. | 四十袋还差不多 |
[15:18] | Guess you were thirsty. | 看来你是渴了 |
[15:20] | We’re gonna need to fashion you a new diet | 我们得根据你的代谢变化 |
[15:21] | based on your metabolic changes. | 为你设计新的食谱 |
[15:23] | I’ve done a few calculations. You need to consume | 我计算了一下 你需要进食 |
[15:25] | an amount equal to roughly 850 tacos. | 将近850个墨西哥卷饼 |
[15:29] | Unless we’re talking cheese and guac, | 除非你直接吃牛油果蘸芝士 |
[15:31] | which is like a whole other set of equations. | 那样的话结果又会不同 |
[15:33] | For Mexican, I recommend Tito’s. | 要想吃墨西哥菜 我推荐提托家 |
[15:35] | On Bruckner avenue? | 在布拉克纳街 |
[15:38] | Best burrito in the city. | 他们家的玉米煎饼最棒了 |
[15:39] | Detective West. | 韦斯特警探 |
[15:40] | What brings you to S.T.A.R. labs? | 你怎么会来尖端科研实验室 |
[15:44] | When I couldn’t find you at your lab, | 你不在你的实验室 |
[15:46] | I started doing a little research. | 我就开始调查 |
[15:48] | Turns out there’s been reports of a red streak around the city, | 原来最近出了一位红衣侠 |
[15:53] | stopping muggers, rescuing people from burning buildings. | 又是抗击强盗 又是救火救人 |
[15:56] | You didn’t tell him we were working together? | 你没告诉他我们在合作吗 |
[16:01] | Joe, I can explain. | 乔 我可以解释 |
[16:02] | You already have a job in law enforcement, Barry. | 你在警察局已经有工作了 巴里 |
[16:06] | I suggest you get back to it. | 我建议你回去专心工作 |
[16:10] | Don’t look at me. I’m on your side. | 别看我 我是支持你的 |
[16:12] | Detective. | 警探 |
[16:13] | We all want what’s best for Barry. | 我们都是为了巴里好 |
[16:14] | If you wanted what was best for Barry, | 你要真是为了他好 |
[16:16] | you’d try to talk him out of this lunacy | 就应该好好劝劝他 |
[16:18] | instead of encouraging him going out there risking his life. | 而不是放任他出去拿自己的命开玩笑 |
[16:21] | You saw a man control the weather. | 你也看到了 有个人能控制天气 |
[16:25] | What are the police gonna do against someone like that? | 警方要怎么对付那样的人 |
[16:29] | Since the accelerator explosion | 那场爆炸事件之后 |
[16:30] | we suspect there may be more like him. | 我们怀疑还有类似他的人 |
[16:33] | And you’re gonna do what? | 你准备怎么做 |
[16:35] | Catch them? | 抓他们吗 |
[16:36] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[16:38] | You think because you can run real fast | 你以为跑得快一点 |
[16:40] | that you’re invincible? You’re not! | 就可以无敌了吗 并不是 |
[16:43] | You’re just a kid. | 你还是个孩子 |
[16:44] | My kid. | 我的孩子 |
[16:48] | I’m not your kid, Joe. | 我不是你的孩子 乔 |
[16:52] | And you’re not my father. | 你也不是我父亲 |
[16:57] | My father’s sitting in iron heights. | 我爸爸正在经受牢狱之苦 |
[16:59] | Wrongfully convicted. | 还抱着满腹冤屈 |
[17:01] | You were wrong about him. | 是你的判断失误 |
[17:03] | And you’re wrong about this. | 这次你也判断错了 |
[17:05] | Now I may not be able to help him, | 也许我没能力帮他 |
[17:07] | but if I can save someone from a burning building | 但是如果我能从着火的大楼里救人 |
[17:10] | or stop some armed thieves, I’m gonna do it. | 或者阻止一些持枪歹徒 我一定会出手 |
[17:13] | And you can’t stop me. | 你阻止不了我 |
[17:16] | So don’t try. | 别白费力气了 |
[17:23] | You think you’re so smart. | 你觉得自己聪明无比 |
[17:27] | All of you. | 你们都这样 |
[17:30] | But you don’t know what you don’t know. | 但是有些事情你们根本不清楚 |
[17:33] | And I hope that you’re clever enough to figure it out | 我希望你们能在发生死伤之前 |
[17:36] | before somebody gets killed. | 尽快想明白 |
[17:56] | Where’s the rest of your crew? | 你的其他同伴呢 |
[17:59] | Just me. | 只有我 |
[18:00] | What do you want, Black? | 你要干什么 布莱克 |
[18:01] | The only thing I still want in life… | 我的要求依旧只有一个 |
[18:03] | Your boss dead. | 让你的老板死 |
[18:05] | It’s not my fault you and your team moved too slow. | 你和你的队伍动作太慢不能怪我 |
[18:07] | I told you where Stagg would be, not how long he’d be there. | 我告诉你斯塔格在哪 可没说会待多久 |
[18:09] | I need his full itinerary. | 我要知道他的全部行程 |
[18:11] | And security access to his office and home. | 还有他办公室和家里的安保权限 |
[18:13] | Screw you. | 做梦 |
[18:15] | I’ve got a reputation in the security business. | 我在安保行业可是有名声的 |
[18:17] | It’s one thing if my employer gets iced. | 我的老板被杀是一码事 |
[18:19] | It’s another if it happens in his bedroom. | 在卧室里被杀就是另一码事了 |
[18:21] | You’ll do what I ask, Mr. Java. | 你最好按我说的做 加瓦先生 |
[18:29] | What the hell are you gonna do to me without your army? | 你没有军队 能把我怎么样 |
[18:56] | I am an army. | 我就是军队 |
[19:14] | Come to yell at me again? | 你又要来冲我吼了吗 |
[19:16] | Simon Stagg’s head of security was murdered last night. | 西蒙·斯塔格的安保主管昨晚被杀 |
[19:19] | The coroner took some skin samples. | 法医在现场采集了皮肤样本 |
[19:21] | Hopefully they belong to the killer. | 但愿是凶手的 |
[19:23] | See if you can find a match. | 看看有没有匹配结果 |
[19:24] | Can’t be a coincidence that Stagg’s benefit was attacked last night. | 昨晚斯塔格的慈善晚宴遭到袭击不是巧合 |
[19:27] | I’m going to interview Stagg now. | 我这就去询问斯塔格 |
[19:28] | – I’ll come with you. – Your job is in here. | -我跟你一起去 -你的工作在这里 |
[19:30] | Stay in here and do it. | 留下来搞定工作 |
[19:33] | – Hey, dad. – Hey, baby. | -爸爸 -宝贝 |
[19:34] | Gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[19:37] | Why is my dad mad at you? | 我爸为什么生你的气 |
[19:40] | Work stuff. | 工作上的事 |
[19:44] | Why are you mad at me? | 你为什么生我的气 |
[19:46] | You were supposed to meet me at Jitters | 我们本来要在吉特见面 |
[19:47] | to give me some scientific background for my article. | 你要给我的文章提供一些科学背景资料 |
[19:50] | And I didn’t show up. | 结果我没去 |
[19:51] | And now I have to come up with a new article topic in 24 hours | 现在我得在24小时之内拿出一篇新文章 |
[19:54] | or I fail the assignment. | 不然我的任务就无法完成 |
[19:55] | – Iris– – Don’t say that you’re sorry. | -爱瑞丝 -别说对不起 |
[19:57] | Okay, I know that you are. | 我知道你有歉意 |
[19:59] | What I don’t know is what is going on with you. | 我不明白的是你到底怎么了 |
[20:02] | We grew up one bedroom down from each other. | 我们在同一个屋檐下长大 |
[20:04] | Do you honestly think that I don’t know when you’re happy? | 你真的以为我不知道你开心 |
[20:07] | Or sad or depressed or lost? | 或伤心 沮丧 迷失时的样子吗 |
[20:09] | I’m gonna ask you one last time, Barry Allen, | 我再问你最后一次 巴里·艾伦 |
[20:11] | and you better be honest with me. | 你最好老实回答我 |
[20:13] | What the– | 你到底… |
[20:15] | You want to know what’s happening. | 你想知道我发生了什么事 |
[20:16] | I’m fast now. | 我现在能高速移动 |
[20:18] | God, I just want to tell you. | 天呐 我很想告诉你 |
[20:20] | How I feel. | 我的感受 |
[20:22] | How you make me feel. | 我对你的感觉 |
[20:24] | But I can’t. | 但是我不能说 |
[20:25] | Hell is going on with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[20:29] | We are not done talking about this. | 这个问题我们还没说完 |
[20:33] | That’s impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[20:34] | There was a murder last night. | 昨晚发生了一起谋杀案 |
[20:35] | These skin cells belong to the murderer, | 这些皮肤细胞属于凶手的 |
[20:36] | but these cells are naive. | 但这些都是初始细胞 |
[20:38] | Stem cells that they can replicate | 他们可以复制这些干细胞 |
[20:39] | and become any cell the body needs. | 变成身体所需的任何细胞 |
[20:41] | They only come from babies. | 这些只有婴儿身上才会有 |
[20:43] | This means your killer is what, a newborn? | 意思是你的凶手是新生儿吗 |
[20:46] | You honestly think that someone wants to kill me? | 你真的认为有人要杀我吗 |
[20:49] | Well, we’re not sure, Mr. Stagg, but… | 我们还不确定 斯塔格先生 但是 |
[20:51] | an event you were being honored at was robbed at gunpoint. | 在你受邀出席的典礼上发生了持械抢劫 |
[20:53] | And your head of security was found murdered this morning. | 而你的安保主管今天早上被发现死于谋杀 |
[20:56] | I am a scientist and a philanthropist. | 我是科学家 慈善家 |
[20:58] | We’re not often the targets of assassins. | 我们不该是杀手的目标 |
[21:00] | Well… what about lawsuits? | 那这些诉讼案呢 |
[21:01] | You got about 20 of those pending against you. | 你有大概二十起悬而未决的诉讼案 |
[21:04] | It is a sad fact of life, Detective, that | 这是无法改变的事实 警探 |
[21:06] | when you earn a lot of money, | 当你赚了一大笔钱时 |
[21:08] | people who haven’t think they can take yours. | 人们认为可以来分一杯羹 |
[21:11] | People like this guy, for example? | 比如说这个人吗 |
[21:13] | Danton Black? | 丹东·布莱克 |
[21:15] | Danton Black. | 丹东·布莱克 |
[21:16] | You fired him. Now he’s suing you. | 你把他解雇了 现在他要起诉你 |
[21:20] | Unfortunately, our working relationship wasn’t successful, | 很遗憾 我们的工作关系没能继续下去 |
[21:22] | but I can assure you both of one thing. | 但是我可以向你们保证一件事 |
[21:25] | Danton Black… | 丹东·布莱克 |
[21:27] | is not a killer. | 不是一个杀手 |
[21:29] | He’s a clinical researcher, not a criminal mastermind. | 他是名临床研究员 不是犯罪专家 |
[21:31] | Now, if I can help you in any way, please let me know. | 如果还有需要帮忙的地方 请联系我 |
[21:35] | I want these people caught as much as you. | 我和你们一样 希望这些人尽快被绳之以法 |
[21:37] | Then here we are! | 那就来吧 |
[21:38] | Down! | 趴下 |
[21:59] | Captain, what’s going on? | 队长 发生了什么事 |
[22:00] | Not now, Barry. | 晚点和你说 巴里 |
[22:01] | An armed gunman is shooting up Stagg Industries. | 一名武装枪手正在斯塔格工业制造骚乱 |
[22:05] | Joe’s there. | 乔在那里 |
[22:14] | Get him out of here. I’ll cover you. | 把他带出去 我来掩护你 |
[22:16] | Ready? Go. | 准备好了吗 快走 |
[22:46] | Go! | 快走 |
[22:47] | No. | 不 |
[22:52] | Whoever you are, give yourself up. | 不管你是谁 赶快投降吧 |
[22:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:54] | We are not going anywhere. | 我们哪也不去 |
[22:56] | Until Simon Stagg is dead. | 除非西蒙·斯塔格死了 |
[23:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:47] | The abrasions are already rapidly healing. | 这些擦伤已经快速愈合了 |
[23:49] | Yeah, I got my ass handed to me. | 是啊 我毫无还手之力 |
[23:51] | You got blood on my suit. | 你把血都弄到这套衣服上了 |
[23:53] | I think some of it belongs to him. | 有一些应该是属于凶手的 |
[23:56] | Another not-so-friendly meta-human. | 又是一个不友善的超能力者 |
[24:01] | Danton Black. | 丹东·布莱克 |
[24:03] | He’s a bio-geneticist specialized in therapeutic cloning. | 生物遗传学家 专门研究治疗性克隆 |
[24:06] | Growing new organs to replace failing ones. | 培育新器官 代替坏死的旧器官 |
[24:08] | Apparently Stagg stole his research and then fired him. | 显然是斯塔格偷了他的成果并解雇了他 |
[24:11] | I saw Black create duplicates from his own body. | 我看到布莱克能自我复制 |
[24:14] | That’s pretty ironic. | 真是讽刺 |
[24:15] | The guy specialized in cloning | 这人专门研究克隆 |
[24:17] | and now he can make xeroxes of himself. | 现在他可以复制自身 |
[24:19] | If he was experimenting on himself | 如果他在用自己做实验 |
[24:21] | when he was exposed to the dark matter wave | 当他接触到粒子加速器爆炸 |
[24:23] | released by the particle accelerator explosion– | 所投放的暗物质波 |
[24:25] | Meet captain clone. | 来看看这位克隆队长 |
[24:30] | Don’t worry. I’ll come up with something cooler. | 别担心 我会再想个更帅气的名字 |
[24:35] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[24:38] | Joe was right. | 乔说得对 |
[24:40] | I’m in way over my head. | 我被超能力冲昏了头脑 |
[24:42] | Yeah, I’m fast, but I am no warrior. | 我的速度是快 但我不是战士 |
[24:45] | Man, I could barely fight one meta-human, let alone six. | 我一个超能力者都打不过 更别说六个了 |
[24:51] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[24:52] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[24:54] | Today was a setback. | 今天你失败了 |
[24:55] | But any grand enterprise has them. | 但是每项伟大的事业都会经历挫折 |
[24:57] | And we can never learn to fly without crashing a few times. | 不坠落几次 我们也无法飞上天空 |
[25:02] | This wasn’t a grand enterprise, Dr. Wells. | 这不是伟大的事业 威尔斯博士 |
[25:06] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[25:25] | Dad! | 爸 |
[25:27] | Sorry. No physical contact. | 抱歉 不能有肢体接触 |
[25:31] | Five minutes, Allen. | 五分钟 艾伦 |
[25:36] | Sit down, son. | 坐下吧 儿子 |
[25:41] | Barry, how did you get here? | 巴里 你怎么到这里来的 |
[25:43] | I ran here. Joe wouldn’t bring me. | 我跑来的 乔不肯带我过来 |
[25:45] | – He wouldn’t let me see you. I hate him. – No, no. | -他不让我见你 我恨他 -别别 |
[25:47] | Don’t–don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[25:51] | It isn’t Joe that doesn’t want you to come here. | 不是乔不想让你来 |
[25:54] | I don’t want you to come here. | 是我不想让你过来 |
[25:57] | I don’t want you to see me like this. | 我不想让你看到我这个样子 |
[26:00] | You have to let him go. | 你必须得放了他 |
[26:02] | My dad didn’t do these things. | 我爸爸没有做那些事 |
[26:03] | He didn’t hurt my mom. | 他没有伤害我妈妈 |
[26:05] | It was the man in the lightning. | 是闪电里的那个人 |
[26:06] | The lightning man killed my mom. | 闪电人杀了我妈妈 |
[26:08] | – Barry, look at me. – Not my dad. | -巴里 看着我 -不是我爸爸 |
[26:09] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[26:12] | You can’t help me. | 你帮不了我 |
[26:17] | Okay? Now Joe’s gonna look after you until I can get out of here. | 明白吗 乔会在我出去之前照顾你 |
[26:20] | You just be the good boy that your mom and I know you are. | 你只要继续当爸爸妈妈的乖孩子就好了 |
[26:40] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[26:44] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[26:58] | Detective, was the gunman apprehended? | 警探 持枪人被控制住了吗 |
[27:00] | The shooter’s whereabouts are unknown at this time. | 枪手目前位置尚不明确 |
[27:03] | We consider him armed and extremely dangerous. | 我们认为他持有武器并且极度危险 |
[27:06] | Thank you. No more questions. | 谢谢 问题到此结束 |
[27:09] | Nice work, Eddie. | 干得不错 艾迪 |
[27:11] | Nah. Right place, right time. | 天时地利而已 |
[27:13] | No, you were a hero today. | 不 你是今日的英雄 |
[27:14] | CCPD still has a killer on the loose. | 还有一个杀手没被中城警局逮捕 |
[27:17] | I should get back to the precinct. | 我得回警局了 |
[27:25] | So did you come here for caffeine, | 你来这里是为了喝杯咖啡 |
[27:26] | or are you finally gonna tell me what’s going on with you? | 还是为了来告诉我你到底怎么了 |
[27:34] | Mr. Stagg, | 斯塔格先生 |
[27:35] | I wish you would reconsider our offer for protective custody. | 我希望您重新考虑保护性监禁的提议 |
[27:39] | Danton Black has proven he is willing to kill, | 丹东·布莱克杀人不眨眼 |
[27:41] | and he’s got… friends. | 而且他还有些 朋友 |
[27:43] | And trust me, they’re all dangerous. | 相信我 他们都很危险 |
[27:45] | I’ve increased my security, detective. | 我增强了保安 警探 |
[27:48] | I hope Black comes looking for trouble. | 我倒希望布莱克来找麻烦 |
[27:51] | ‘Cause he’ll find plenty. | 因为他会发现麻烦很大 |
[27:56] | Spoken like a true philanthropist. | 说话真像一位慈善家 |
[27:58] | or is it humanitarian? | 还是人道主义者来的 |
[28:00] | I’m sorry. I can never remember | 抱歉 我总是记不住 |
[28:02] | which one you’re pretending to be, Simon. | 你正在假扮的身份是什么 西蒙 |
[28:05] | Harrison… | 哈里森 |
[28:07] | Don’t get up. | 不用起身了 |
[28:13] | Another fan of yours, doctor? | 又是你的粉丝吗 博士 |
[28:15] | Can we talk, detective? | 我们能谈谈吗 警探 |
[28:17] | So you were right. | 这么说你是对的了 |
[28:19] | Barry’s not the only one who’s special. | 巴里不是唯一的特殊人物 |
[28:21] | This guy that tried to kill Simon Stagg today, he could– | 今天这个想杀西蒙·斯塔格的人 可以 |
[28:25] | Replicate spontaneously. | 自我复制 |
[28:27] | Yeah, we know. | 我们知道了 |
[28:29] | Did you know about Barry? | 你知道巴里的事吗 |
[28:34] | When he was first in his coma | 当他刚进入昏迷时 |
[28:37] | you came to the hospital, and you asked me | 你来到医院 询问我 |
[28:39] | if you could take him to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 是否能够把他带到尖端科研实验室去 |
[28:42] | Did you know what he could do? | 你那时知道他的能力吗 |
[28:49] | I had my suspicions that he was… | 我当时怀疑他已经被… |
[28:53] | affected. | 影响了 |
[28:55] | Hey, Joe… | 乔 |
[28:57] | I was never looking to become the senior member | 我从没有想成为某个 |
[28:59] | of a secret crime fighting unit. | 秘密犯罪打击小组的长老人物 |
[29:01] | You and I both know | 你和我都清楚 |
[29:02] | we are the only ones equipped to protect Central City. | 我们才是保护中城的真材实料 |
[29:05] | Maybe I’m more interested in protecting Barry. | 也许我更想要保护巴里 |
[29:08] | But of course he’s all set to fly | 当然了 他已经被教育好 |
[29:10] | into the fire right along with you. | 与你一同赴汤蹈火 |
[29:11] | No, he’s not. | 不 他没有 |
[29:12] | Not anymore. He quit. | 不再是了 他退出了 |
[29:15] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[29:18] | I haven’t seen him. | 我还没见到他 |
[29:19] | Well I’m sure it’s only temporary. | 我肯定只是暂时的 |
[29:21] | From what I know of Barry, | 以我对巴里的了解来看 |
[29:22] | when he sets his mind to something… | 当他自己决定了什么事 |
[29:24] | No one’s gonna talk him out of it. | 就没人能够说服他了 |
[29:25] | But the next time he suits up… | 但是下一次他穿起战袍 |
[29:30] | runs headlong into danger… | 直奔危险之处时 |
[29:31] | he will fail. | 他会失败 |
[29:33] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[29:35] | He doesn’t think he’s capable. | 他不认为自己有能力 |
[29:37] | Doubt… | 疑惑 |
[29:40] | is his real enemy. | 才是他真正的敌人 |
[29:42] | Joe, not whatever’s lurking out there. | 乔 不管外边发生了什么 |
[29:45] | And as long as you continue to doubt him, | 只要你继续在质疑他 |
[29:47] | he’ll keep doubting himself. | 他就会继续自我疑惑下去 |
[29:55] | And for the record… | 而且顺便一提 |
[29:57] | I care about him, too. | 我也关心他 |
[30:09] | Guess you were hungry. | 看起来你真饿了 |
[30:11] | Stress eating. | 缓解压力吧 |
[30:14] | I came to say I’m sorry. | 我是来道歉的 |
[30:16] | And you’re right. I have been distant. | 你是对的 我是有些冷漠 |
[30:18] | – Correct. – Kind of a jerk. | -没错 -像个混蛋 |
[30:22] | You should apologize more often. | 你应该多道道歉 |
[30:23] | You are really sensational at it. | 你挺会煽情的 |
[30:27] | So… what were you going to tell me the other day? | 那么 那天你想和我说什么来的 |
[30:30] | I thought I had to do something. | 我觉得我得做件事 |
[30:31] | Something I thought was important, | 做件我觉得很重要的事 |
[30:33] | but it turns out that I’m not very good at it. | 但是结果发现我对那事并不在行 |
[30:37] | But what I am good at is being your friend. | 可我对做你朋友很在行 |
[30:39] | So if you need help coming up with | 所以如果你需要我帮忙 |
[30:41] | – a new topic for your article– – I found one. | -给你找个新话题来写 -我有一个了 |
[30:43] | Something that actually interests me. | 我找到了一件让我特别感兴趣的事 |
[30:46] | I know this is gonna sound crazy… | 我知道这听起来有些疯狂 |
[30:48] | it’s been all over the internet this week. | 这周网上把这事都传疯了 |
[30:50] | At a building fire… | 在大楼失火时 |
[30:52] | at a bank heist… | 银行被打劫时 |
[30:53] | even the other night when those robbers | 还有那晚那些劫匪 |
[30:54] | shot at the security guard, | 开枪射击保安时 |
[30:55] | he said he was whooshed outside. | 那保安说他被快速地转移到了外面 |
[30:58] | Something out there is saving people. | 有什么在救这些人 |
[31:00] | I thought you were taking journalism, | 我以为你想写的是新闻 |
[31:02] | not science fiction writing. | 不是科幻小说 |
[31:03] | Ever since I have known you | 从我认识你开始 |
[31:05] | you have believed in the impossible. | 你就一直坚信一切皆有可能 |
[31:06] | What if you were right? | 如果你没有说错呢 |
[31:07] | What if you were right about the night that your mom died? | 也许你母亲去世那晚的事你说的是对的呢 |
[31:12] | Look, I told you I’m through. | 我说了 我不干了 |
[31:14] | I know, but you need to get to S.T.A.R. Labs | 我知道 但你得来一趟尖端科研实验室 |
[31:16] | right now. | 马上 |
[31:27] | – Barry, it’s okay. – It is not okay. | -巴里 没事的 -怎么可能没事 |
[31:29] | Black is here, and he’s just… standing there. | 布莱克在这 而他就只是站着 |
[31:32] | That’s not him, is it? | 这不是他吧 |
[31:34] | It’s one of his replicates. | 这是他的一个复制品 |
[31:36] | How did you get it? | 你们怎么弄到的 |
[31:37] | I grew him. | 我培养出来的 |
[31:40] | I isolated a sample of Black’s blood from you suit | 我从你衣服上分离出了布莱克的血样 |
[31:42] | to see if I could trigger the in vitro cultivation process | 试着能不能触发体外培养机制 |
[31:45] | and learn how Black multiplies. | 以便研究布莱克的增殖 |
[31:47] | So I exposed the target cells to a protein gel, | 所以我把靶细胞嫁接上了蛋白凝胶 |
[31:50] | and they began replicating… | 结果它们开始自我复制 |
[31:51] | into that. | 成了这样 |
[31:52] | Why isn’t he… | 他为什么 |
[31:54] | it doing anything? | 它为什么不动 |
[31:56] | We did a brain scan. | 我们做了一个大脑扫描 |
[31:57] | Involuntary motor functions are active, little else. | 只有无意识运动机制有活动 别无其他 |
[32:00] | We think it’s acting as a receiver. | 我们认为它只是个接受器 |
[32:01] | The clones are an empty shell without Black. | 没有布莱克 克隆体只是空壳 |
[32:04] | Shut down the real Black, | 只要打倒真的布莱克 |
[32:05] | and you might shut them all down. | 可能就能一次打倒所有克隆体 |
[32:07] | But how do we know which one’s the real Danton Black? | 但我们怎么知道哪个是真的丹东·布莱克呢 |
[32:09] | That occurred to me given your own passing out. | 我是因为你自己出现的昏迷才想到的 |
[32:11] | Black has limits, just like you. | 布莱克的能力有限制 就像你一样 |
[32:13] | Controlling all of those clones | 要控制所有克隆体 |
[32:15] | must require a tremendous amount of physical strength. | 肯定要消耗巨大的体力 |
[32:18] | So, look for the one showing signs of weakness or fatigue. | 所以显示出疲惫虚弱的迹象的那个 |
[32:21] | He’s the prime. | 就是本体 |
[32:23] | Just a theory… | 这只是个理论 |
[32:24] | but one you might want to put to the test, Mr. Allen. | 但你也许愿意实践一下 艾伦先生 |
[32:26] | Plus, I whipped up these high-calorie protein bars | 还有 我做了这些高卡路里蛋白块 |
[32:29] | for you to keep your metabolism up. | 以便你能维持新陈代谢 |
[32:36] | Any more of them? | 还有其他的吗 |
[32:37] | Nope. | 没了 |
[32:38] | Why did it start moving? | 它怎么突然动了 |
[32:40] | The prime. | 是本体 |
[32:41] | My guess is, the prime is on the move. | 我想应该是本体下了命令 |
[32:43] | This one heard the summons to battle. | 它也收到了战斗的召唤 |
[32:44] | And I know where he was summoned to. | 而我知道它们正被召唤去哪里 |
[32:46] | Stagg industries. | 斯塔格工业 |
[32:48] | You should call it in. | 那赶紧呼叫警员啊 |
[32:49] | Police can’t fight this. | 警方没法对付此事 |
[32:52] | What Black’s become, like Mardon… | 像马登一样 布莱克的能力 |
[32:56] | beyond me. | 我应付不了 |
[32:57] | Maybe way beyond them, too. | 警方应该也应付不了 |
[32:59] | The only person it’s not beyond | 唯一一个能应付的人 |
[33:02] | is you. | 就是你 |
[33:03] | You gotta do this. I get it. | 你需要这么做 我明白 |
[33:06] | So for once in your life, do what I tell you to do. | 所以就这一次 你就听我一句话吧 |
[33:10] | Go stop him. | 去阻止他 |
[33:27] | Just get me those figures by morning, okay? | 明早把结果给我 行吗 |
[33:35] | Freeze. Don’t move. | 站住 不许动 |
[33:55] | Hello, Danton. | 你好 丹东 |
[33:56] | Goodbye, Simon. | 再见 西蒙 |
[34:01] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[34:07] | I know Stagg stole your research, | 我知道斯塔格偷了你的研究成果 |
[34:10] | but that doesn’t give you the right to murder. | 但即使如此 你也无权杀人 |
[34:27] | You think this is about my job. | 你以为我就是为了工作复仇吗 |
[34:31] | This is about Elizabeth. | 我是为了伊丽莎白 |
[34:32] | She was my wife. | 我的妻子 |
[34:36] | She had a degenerative coronary disease. | 她患上了冠状动脉退化 |
[34:39] | She’d been on the transplant list for years, but… | 已经在移植名单上许多年了 但是 |
[34:42] | time was running out. | 她没有时间了 |
[34:44] | So if I couldn’t get her a new heart… | 所以我既然没法儿给她弄到新的心脏 |
[34:46] | You were gonna grow her one. | 你就想给她培植一个 |
[34:49] | I was so close. | 我马上就要成功了 |
[34:50] | Until Stagg stole my research. | 可是斯塔格偷走了我的研究 |
[34:56] | And I got to bury my best friend. | 而我只能眼看着最好的朋友死去 |
[34:59] | Now… | 现在 |
[35:02] | I’m alone. | 我已经孤家寡人了 |
[35:27] | Remember, Barry. Find the prime. | 记住 巴里 找到本体 |
[35:29] | There’s too many of them to fight. | 他们人太多了 |
[35:30] | Barry, you need to isolate the prime. | 巴里 你必须要孤立本体 |
[35:33] | I can’t. It’s impossible. | 我做不到 这根本就不可能 |
[35:35] | Nothing’s impossible, Barry. You taught me that. | 一切皆有可能 巴里 你教我的 |
[35:38] | You can do this. | 你做得到 |
[36:21] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[36:23] | Barry, are you all right? | 巴里 你没事吧 |
[36:25] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:27] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:29] | It’s done. | 结束了 |
[36:39] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[36:41] | No! | 不 |
[36:46] | Don’t. | 别 |
[37:01] | Central city police officials are now confirming | 中城警务人员现在确认了 |
[37:03] | – former employee Danton Black– – Tried to save him. | -前雇员丹东·布莱克 -我试图拯救他 |
[37:06] | Doesn’t sound like he wanted to be saved. | 他不想被拯救 |
[37:08] | Some people, when they break… | 有些人 一旦受伤了… |
[37:12] | They can’t be put together again. | 就再也无法复原 |
[37:15] | Some people heal even stronger. | 有些人却在治愈后更强大 |
[37:19] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[37:26] | Well, at least Multiplex | 至少多元体 |
[37:29] | won’t be able to hurt anyone else. | 不能再伤害任何人 |
[37:32] | Told you I’d come up with a cool name. | 我告诉过你我会想到很酷的名字 |
[37:36] | Yeah, I may be the one in the suit doing all the running… | 我也许是那个穿着英雄服奔跑的人… |
[37:40] | but when I’m out there helping people, | 但当我在外面帮助人 |
[37:42] | making a difference… | 改变世界时 |
[37:44] | you’re all out there with me. | 你们与我同在 |
[37:48] | Finally realized something, | 我终于搞明白了一点 |
[37:52] | we were all struck by that lightning. | 我们都被那次的闪电击中了 |
[38:13] | Hungry? | 肚子饿了吗 |
[38:17] | Pepperoni, olives… and jalapenos. | 意大利辣香肠 橄榄…还有墨西哥辣椒 |
[38:22] | Just like you like it. | 我想你应该会喜欢 |
[38:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:28] | You were wrong. | 你搞错了 |
[38:30] | I have been wrong a lot this week. | 这周我搞错了很多事 |
[38:32] | You’re gonna have to be more specific. | 你得说得更明确一点 |
[38:33] | You said that one of things driving you | 你说你一直被 |
[38:36] | to run around out there was that you couldn’t help your dad. | 不能帮助你爸爸的事困扰着 |
[38:44] | You can help him. | 你可以帮他 |
[38:46] | We can. | 我们可以 |
[38:48] | We’re gonna figure out | 我们会找出 |
[38:50] | who or what killed your mother that night. | 那晚杀害你母亲的人或东西 |
[38:52] | And then we’re gonna get your father out of prison. | 然后让你爸父亲免受牢狱之灾 |
[38:56] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[39:03] | Joe, what I said about you not being my father– | 乔 之前我说你不是我的父亲… |
[39:06] | Barry, I know. | 巴里 我知道 |
[39:07] | I know I’m not your father. | 我知道我不是你的父亲 |
[39:11] | You’re right. You’re not. | 你说得对 你不是 |
[39:14] | You’re just… the man who kept me fed | 你只是…那个让我吃得饱 |
[39:17] | and in clothes… | 和穿得暖的人… |
[39:19] | who sat beside my bed at night until I fell asleep | 每晚坐在我床边等我睡着 |
[39:21] | because I was afraid of the dark… | 因为我怕黑… |
[39:24] | helped me with my homework… | 教导我写作业… |
[39:27] | you taught me how to drive and shave… | 教我如何开车和刮胡子… |
[39:30] | and you dropped me off at college. | 还把我送去上大学 |
[39:35] | Sounds a lot like a dad to me. | 对于我你做了很多父亲会做的事 |
[39:54] | Every kid dreams of being a superhero. | 每个小孩都梦想当超级英雄 |
[39:56] | Having powers. Saving people. | 拥有能力 拯救人类 |
[39:59] | But no kid thinks about what it’s like when you’re a hero | 但没有孩子想到当自己是英雄 |
[40:01] | and you’re not saving people. | 却无法拯救人类时会怎样 |
[40:03] | Truth is… | 事实是… |
[40:04] | not much else changes. | 其他的都没怎么改变 |
[40:05] | You still hurt. You still love. | 你还是会痛 你还是会爱 |
[40:08] | You still wish and hope and fear things. | 你还是会许愿期待以及害怕 |
[40:10] | 红色尾迹的新消息 红色尾迹出现在中城街道上 被红色尾迹从火灾中救出的家庭 红色尾迹又在中城出现了 | |
[40:10] | And you still need people to help you with all of it. | 你还是需要别人陪你度过这一切 |
[40:13] | In some ways, that’s the best part. | 某种程度上 那才是最美好之处 |
[40:17] | Barry, an armored car was just hijacked on Griffin Avenue. | 巴里 有辆装甲车在格里芬大街被劫持了 |
[40:21] | Get your ass over there. | 你马上赶过去 |
[40:22] | I got it. Actually… | 收到 其实… |
[40:24] | The best part? | 最美好之处 |
[40:25] | It’s this. | 是这个 |
[40:40] | Wells… | 好吧… |
[40:41] | Who the hell let you in here? | 是谁让你进来的 |
[40:44] | You been having a party out there? | 你在外边搞了场派对吗 |
[40:45] | I’m sure you saw on TV. | 我想你已经看过电视新闻了 |
[40:47] | A former employee of mine tried to kill me. | 我的一个前雇员试图杀死我 |
[40:50] | Former employee with the ability to replicate… | 有复制能力的前雇员… |
[40:54] | faced off against a man who could move at super speed. | 跟能极速移动的人对峙 |
[40:58] | You’ve seen him too, haven’t you? | 你也看见他了 不是吗 |
[41:02] | Indeed, I have. | 没错 看见了 |
[41:03] | Extraordinary. | 超凡的能力 |
[41:06] | The power he possesses, it’s like the– | 他拥有的能力 就像… |
[41:08] | it’s like the gods of old. | 就像古代的神 |
[41:10] | it’s like Mercury on earth. | 就像地球上的神 |
[41:12] | Can you imagine if you could control his power? | 你能想象如果你能控制他的能力吗 |
[41:14] | If you could–if you could harness it? | 如果你能…如果你能驾驭它 |
[41:15] | You could change what it means to be human. | 你可能能改变人类的意义 |
[41:20] | The man in a red mask is the key, | 戴着红色面具的人是关键 |
[41:22] | and I’m gonna get him. | 我要抓住他 |
[41:28] | The man in the red mask. | 戴着红色面具的人 |
[41:31] | He’s called the flash. | 他叫闪电侠 |
[41:34] | Or at least… | 至少这么说… |
[41:36] | He will be one day. | 他有一天会成为闪电侠 |
[41:40] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[41:45] | Forgive me, Simon. | 原谅我 西蒙 |
[41:48] | I worry you think that you will think this is personal, | 我担心你会以为我是针对你 |
[41:50] | and it’s not. | 其实不是 |
[41:51] | It’s just that the man in the red mask… | 是为了那个戴着红色面具的人… |
[41:54] | the fastest man alive… | 世界上最快的人… |
[41:56] | he must be kept… | 必须确保他的… |
[42:01] | safe. | 安全 |