| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | My name is Barry Allen. | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
| [00:02] | I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
| [00:05] | When I was a child, I saw my mother killed | 我年幼时 看到自己的母亲 |
| [00:07] | – by something impossible. – Run, Barry, run! | -被令人难以置信的东西杀害 -快跑 巴里 |
| [00:10] | My father went to prison for her murder. | 我父亲因为谋杀母亲进了监狱 |
| [00:13] | Then an accident made me the impossible. | 但是一场事故让我也变得令人难以置信 |
| [00:17] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist, | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
| [00:19] | but secretly I use my speed | 但我秘密地用自己的速度 |
| [00:21] | to fight crime and find others like me, | 打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的人 |
| [00:24] | and one day I’ll find who killed my mother… | 终有一天 我会找到杀害母亲的凶手 |
| [00:27] | – Mom! – and get justice for my father. | -妈妈 -让我父亲沉冤得雪 |
| [00:29] | I am the Flash. | 我就是 闪电侠 |
| [00:33] | Previously on The Flash… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
| [00:35] | Iris West. | 爱瑞丝·韦斯特 |
| [00:37] | I hear you’ve been writing about me. | 我听说你在写我的事 |
| [00:38] | I’ve been collecting internet posts | 我一直在网上收集那些关于那道闪光的 |
| [00:40] | – about the streak sightings. – Baby, there’s no streak. | -目击者的言论 -宝贝 没有什么闪光 |
| [00:42] | I saw him, Barry. He wears a red suit. | 我看到他了 巴里 他穿着红色衣服 |
| [00:44] | I finally diagnosed why Iris is writing about the streak. | 我终于知道爱瑞丝为什么写那道闪光了 |
| [00:48] | She’s doing it for me. | 她这么做是为了我 |
| [00:50] | I’m gonna find out who really killed Nora, | 我会找到杀害诺拉的真凶 |
| [00:52] | and I’m going to get you out of here. | 并救你出来 |
| [00:54] | Whoever this streak is, | 不管那道闪光是谁 |
| [00:55] | I am not stopping until the rest of the world believes in him. | 我会一直寻找 直到大家都相信他的存在 |
| [00:59] | Maybe we shouldn’t see each other for a while. | 也许这段时间我们还是先别见面了 |
| [01:07] | To understand what I’m about to tell you, | 要理解我即将告诉你的事 |
| [01:10] | you need to do something first. | 你需要先做一件事 |
| [01:12] | You need to believe in the impossible. | 你需要先相信一切皆有可能 |
| [01:14] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
| [01:15] | Good, because all of us, | 很好 因为我们所有人 |
| [01:17] | we have forgotten what miracles look like. | 都忘记奇迹的样子了 |
| [01:20] | Maybe because they haven’t made much of an appearance lately. | 可能是因为最近奇迹很少出现 |
| [01:22] | Our lives have become ordinary, | 虽然我们的生活已经变得如此普通 |
| [01:25] | but there is someone out there who is truly extraordinary. | 但仍然有人如此不同寻常 |
| [01:29] | I don’t know where you came from. | 我不知道你来自何处 |
| [01:30] | I don’t know your name, | 也不知道你的名字 |
| [01:32] | but I have seen you do the impossible | 但是我亲眼看到过你做过不可思议之事 |
| [01:34] | to protect the city I love. | 来保护我爱的这座城市 |
| [01:36] | So for those of us | 所以我想代表所有 |
| [01:36] | who believe in you and what you’re doing, | 相信你及你所做之事的那些人 |
| [01:39] | I just want to say thank you. | 跟你说一声谢谢 |
| [01:56] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
| [02:00] | How did you– | 你是怎么… |
| [02:01] | – I literally just hit send. – Speed reading. | -我的文章才刚刚发出去 -我可以速读 |
| [02:04] | It’s crazy what you can do to your voice. | 你竟然能让自己的声音变成这样 太厉害了 |
| [02:08] | You need to stop writing your blog. | 你不能再继续写博客了 |
| [02:11] | People need to know that you exist. | 公众需要知道你的存在 |
| [02:19] | What else can you do? | 你还能做什么 |
| [02:22] | – This is not an interview. – Come on. | -我不是找你采访我的 -拜托 |
| [02:24] | You got to give me something. | 你总得告诉我点什么吧 |
| [02:26] | Hobbies, pet peeves, favorite color? | 你的爱好 讨厌的东西 最喜欢的颜色 |
| [02:28] | Wait, scratch that last one. | 最后一条就不用了 |
| [02:29] | Red, duh, obviously. | 很显然你最喜欢红色 |
| [02:31] | – You’re not hearing me. – My hearing is fine. | -你根本没听到我说什么 -我听力没问题 |
| [02:33] | It’s just selective. | 只是选择性听取罢了 |
| [02:36] | What should I call you? | 我应该叫你什么 |
| [02:39] | Anything but the streak. | 只要不叫我那道闪光就行 |
| [02:41] | Fine. Suggestions? | 好吧 你有什么建议吗 |
| [02:44] | You said you were writing about me to bring hope | 你说你写我的故事是想 |
| [02:47] | to someone you care about. | 给你在乎的人带去希望 |
| [02:49] | How would he feel if | 可是如果你这样让自己身处险境 |
| [02:51] | doing that put you in harm’s way? | 他会作何感想 |
| [02:54] | He and I aren’t exactly on the same page these days. | 我跟他最近意见有点分歧 |
| [02:56] | Besides, you’re giving hope to a lot of people, | 再说了 你给了很多人希望 |
| [02:59] | so I’m doing this for them. | 所以我这么做是为了他们 |
| [03:05] | To be continued. | 以后再聊吧 |
| [03:07] | Gotta run. | 我先走了 |
| [03:10] | You can’t just leave me up… | 你不能这么把我留在… |
| [03:13] | here. | 这里 |
| [03:39] | What kind of a tool steals a yellow Humvee? | 什么疯子才会偷一辆黄色悍马啊 |
| [03:41] | What kind of tool buys a yellow Humvee? | 什么疯子才会买一辆黄色悍马 |
| [03:43] | – Get these people back. – I need everybody back! | -让这些人都后退 -大家都后退 |
| [03:50] | Son! Out of the way! | 孩子 快闪开 |
| [03:52] | Out of the way! | 快闪开 |
| [04:09] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
| [04:11] | Eddie! Eddie! | 艾迪 艾迪 |
| [04:26] | Step out of the vehicle! | 给我下车 |
| [04:30] | If you say so. | 遵命 |
| [05:04] | Looks like you were born to take a beating. | 看来你天生就是挨打的料啊 |
| [05:15] | Check the math. | 从数学角度看看 |
| [05:16] | Your dispersal models don’t correlate. | 你的双精受精模型根本解释不通 |
| [05:18] | They do if you factor in the seasonal fluctuations | 如果繁殖周期方面考虑到季节性波动的影响 |
| [05:20] | in reproduction cycles. | 那就能解释通了 |
| [05:22] | What exactly are we debating? | 你们这是在争论什么 |
| [05:23] | The average number of bugs | 巴里在一天的奔跑过程中 |
| [05:24] | Barry swallows in a day of running. | 要吃下多少虫子 |
| [05:27] | I look forward to seeing you accept your Nobel. | 我等着你拿诺贝尔奖 |
| [05:34] | Barry? | 巴里 |
| [05:39] | Barry? Are you okay? | 巴里 你没事吧 |
| [05:43] | 13 fractures. | 13处骨折 |
| [05:44] | That’s a new record, and that’s just in your hand. | 新纪录 而且这些还只是你手上的伤 |
| [05:47] | You also have a concussion, three cracked ribs, | 你还有脑震荡 三条断裂的肋骨 |
| [05:50] | and a bruised spleen. | 脾脏也受到了损伤 |
| [05:51] | Even with your powers, you’ll need a few hours to heal. | 就算你有超能力 你仍需要几个小时来愈合 |
| [05:56] | What exactly did you hit? | 你到底撞到什么了 |
| [05:58] | A man. | 一个人 |
| [05:59] | A big, bad man. | 一个强壮的坏人 |
| [06:03] | His skin changed when I hit him. | 当我碰到他的时候 他的皮肤变了 |
| [06:05] | Like, it turned to metal. | 好像变成了某种金属 |
| [06:07] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
| [06:09] | A Man of Steel. | 钢铁之躯吗 |
| [06:11] | So you went after a Metahuman alone? | 所以你又一个人去追超能力者了吗 |
| [06:14] | Dude, why didn’t you call us? | 你为什么不联系我们 |
| [06:15] | I didn’t know what he was. | 我又不知道他是什么东西 |
| [06:18] | Besides, I was off-duty. | 而且我那时已经下班了 |
| [06:23] | You’re lucky he didn’t knock out your teeth. | 你很幸运 他没打碎你的牙 |
| [06:25] | Those puppies don’t grow back. | 你的牙可长不回来 |
| [06:27] | The strange thing is I feel like I knew him. | 很奇怪 我和他好像似曾相识 |
| [06:31] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
| [06:32] | He said something that was familiar, | 他说的话很耳熟 |
| [06:37] | but he’s gonna hurt someone if we don’t stop him. | 但如果我们不阻止他 他会伤害更多人 |
| [06:38] | So how do I fight a guy that’s made of steel? | 我要怎么对付一个钢铁人 |
| [06:40] | We will find a way. | 我们会找到办法的 |
| [06:42] | Tonight, you heal. | 今晚你就好好养伤吧 |
| [06:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [06:53] | There was lightning in my house. | 房间里出现了一道闪电 |
| [06:55] | Yellow and red lightning. | 黄红相间的闪电 |
| [06:57] | There was a man in yellow, then I was on the street. | 有个穿黄色衣服的人 然后我就在街上了 |
| [07:01] | I don’t know how I got there. | 我不知道我怎么到街上的 |
| [07:03] | Please, you have to believe me! | 求你了 你得相信我 |
| [07:08] | What happened to you last night? | 你昨晚怎么了 |
| [07:10] | Got beat up by a steel-plated sociopath. | 被一个全身镀钢的变态打了 |
| [07:12] | Good times. | 真是欢乐的时光 |
| [07:16] | – So he is a Metahuman? – Yeah. | -他也是个超能力者 -是的 |
| [07:18] | That particle accelerator’s the gift that keeps on giving. | 那个粒子加速器一直在给我们制造惊喜 |
| [07:22] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
| [07:23] | Relatively. | 相对来说 还好 |
| [07:25] | Any idea who he is? | 知道他是谁吗 |
| [07:26] | Eddie’s taking point while I run down a lead. | 我去追查线索 艾迪遇到了点问题 |
| [07:28] | I need you to work with him until I get back. | 我回来之前 你先去跟他合作 |
| [07:30] | Wait, why me? | 为什么是我 |
| [07:31] | Because he saw something impossible | 因为他看见了不可思议的事 |
| [07:33] | that he’s got questions about, questions that I can’t answer. | 他有很多问题 而我没法解释 |
| [07:38] | In other words, make up some science-y stuff | 也就是说 编一些科学解释出来 |
| [07:40] | to throw him off? | 搪塞他一下 |
| [07:42] | Exactly. | 没错 |
| [07:46] | He stole the Humvee and evaded capture. | 他偷了一辆悍马然后逃走了 |
| [07:50] | So pleased you could join us, Mr. Allen. | 很高兴你能加入我们 艾伦先生 |
| [07:52] | Rough night? | 昨晚过得不太顺 |
| [07:53] | Just a little beat, sir. | 就是打了个小架 长官 |
| [07:56] | As I was saying, | 就像我说过的那样 |
| [07:57] | our perp yanked three ATMs after he boosted the vehicle. | 他抢了车后 又顺带抢了三台自动取款机 |
| [08:01] | ATM security cameras caught him on video. | 取款机旁的监控录像拍到了他 |
| [08:03] | We got a hit in the database. | 在数据库里找到他了 |
| [08:05] | Tony Woodward. | 托尼·伍德沃德 |
| [08:07] | He’s got a history of violence, petty theft, | 他有暴力史 盗窃罪 |
| [08:09] | assault, going way back to juvie. | 伤人罪 这些事从青少年时期就开始了 |
| [08:11] | Dropped off the radar ten months ago. | 十个月前他失去了音讯 |
| [08:13] | Looks like he’s back. | 看起来他又重现江湖了 |
| [08:16] | Increased pressure produces increased heat, | 压力的增加导致了温度的上升 |
| [08:18] | and if you don’t release it, you get combustion. | 如果不释放出来 就会引起燃烧 |
| [08:20] | I don’t know how you remember all this stuff, Barry. | 我不知道你是怎么记住这些的 巴里 |
| [08:23] | Because he’s a little freak, just like his old man. | 因为他是个小怪物 就像他老爸一样 |
| [08:26] | Don’t talk about my dad. | 不许你这么说我父亲 |
| [08:27] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
| [08:28] | Is he gonna murder me, too? | 难道他也会杀了我 |
| [08:32] | Looks like you were born to take a beating, Allen. | 看来你天生就是挨打的料啊 艾伦 |
| [08:39] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
| [08:41] | – Hey, Allen. – Hey. | -艾伦 -你好 |
| [08:43] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [08:45] | Hey, yeah. Sorry, Eddie. | 没事 不好意思 艾迪 |
| [08:46] | Listen, I saw something last night | 我昨晚看见了些东西 |
| [08:48] | I just can’t get my head around. | 它们在我脑海里挥之不去 |
| [08:52] | I fired a dozen rounds at our car thief, | 我朝那个偷车贼开了好几枪 |
| [08:55] | and it was like they sparked off of him. | 但是他脸上只冒出了几点火花 |
| [08:58] | Well, I mean, | 说不定 |
| [09:00] | he must have been wearing some kind of body armor. | 他一定是穿了某种护甲 |
| [09:04] | On his face? | 难道脸上也有护甲吗 |
| [09:10] | Barry. | 巴里 |
| [09:11] | Hi, babe, I saw the news. | 亲爱的 我看到新闻了 |
| [09:13] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine, | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
| [09:15] | which you would know if you checked your messages. | 你要是看到留言就会知道了 |
| [09:17] | I tried you three times. | 我给你打了三次电话 |
| [09:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
| [09:19] | I had to work late. | 之前工作到很晚 |
| [09:22] | Um, so I heard that the streak saved a kid. | 听说那道闪光救了一个孩子 |
| [09:25] | Any comment, detective? | 有什么想说的吗 警探 |
| [09:26] | All I know is our perp got away, | 我只知道歹徒逃跑了 |
| [09:29] | but Barry here is gonna help me find him. | 不过巴里会帮助我找到他 |
| [09:31] | – Yeah. – Fine. | -没错 -好的 |
| [09:33] | I have other sources. | 我有其他线人 |
| [09:34] | I will see you tonight. | 今晚见 |
| [09:36] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
| [09:41] | What is going on with you two? | 你们两个怎么了 |
| [09:43] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
| [09:44] | Nothing, it’s fine. It’s–, it’s fine. | 没事 没什么 真没事 |
| [09:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
| [09:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [10:00] | Dr. Wells. | 威尔斯博士 |
| [10:01] | I guess you heard about Barry’s incident last night. | 你应该也听说巴里昨天的事了吧 |
| [10:04] | If you’re looking for him I think he’s at the station. | 如果你要找他 他应该在警局 |
| [10:06] | I actually came here to see you. | 其实我是来找你的 |
| [10:08] | I need your help solving an old case of mine. | 我需要你帮我解决一件旧案子 |
| [10:11] | What case is that? | 什么案子 |
| [10:13] | The murder of Barry’s mother. | 巴里母亲的谋杀案 |
| [10:23] | Your childhood nemesis is now an unstoppable Metahuman. | 小时候欺负你的人现在成了无人能敌的超能者 |
| [10:27] | That is seriously messed up. | 可真够扯的 |
| [10:29] | I had a childhood nemesis. | 小时候也有人欺负我 |
| [10:31] | Lexi la Roche. | 莱克西·洛什 |
| [10:32] | She used to put gum in my hair. | 以前她总是往我头发上粘口香糖 |
| [10:34] | Jake Puckett. | 我的是杰克·帕奇特 |
| [10:35] | If I didn’t let him copy my homework | 要是不让他抄我作业 |
| [10:37] | he’d give me a swirly. | 他就拧我 |
| [10:38] | Now that we’ve established that we’re all uber-nerds, | 好吧 原来我们都是被人欺负的料 |
| [10:41] | what are we gonna do about Tony? | 托尼的事该怎么办 |
| [10:43] | Glad you asked. | 问得好 |
| [10:44] | We’re gonna train you, man. | 我们要训练你 |
| [10:46] | Karate kid style. | 空手道风格 |
| [10:49] | Behold! | 看好了 |
| [10:53] | I call him Girder. | 我叫他钢梁 |
| [10:55] | For the record, not my idea. | 声明一下 这名字不是我起的 |
| [10:57] | Fighting is physics. | 打架是物理行为 |
| [10:58] | It’s not about strength. It’s not about size. | 与体重无关 与身高也无关 |
| [11:01] | It’s about energy and power. | 只与活力和力量有关 |
| [11:03] | Channel your speed the right way | 如果你能够巧妙利用自己的速度 |
| [11:05] | and you can totally take this bad boy down. | 一定可以拿下这个家伙 |
| [11:07] | Now obviously your Girder is a moving target. | 你的钢梁就是你的训练对象 |
| [11:13] | So– | 所以 |
| [11:18] | I have ice and bandages standing by. | 冰袋和创可贴随时待命 |
| [11:36] | I’m pretty sure I just dislocated my shoulder. | 我的肩膀肯定脱臼了 |
| [11:41] | Okay, not gonna lie. | 不骗你 |
| [11:42] | This is gonna be quick but extremely painful. | 我动作会很快 但是会很痛 |
| [11:49] | Oh, speaking of pain. Eddie, hey. | 说什么来什么 艾迪 |
| [11:52] | Allen, we found the stolen humvee in the alley | 艾伦 我们在弗里蒙特和劳伦斯律所 |
| [11:54] | at Fremont and Lawrence. | 附近小巷找到了失窃的悍马 |
| [11:55] | Need you down here to do your thing. | 过来开工吧 |
| [11:56] | Great. | 好 |
| [11:57] | I’ll see you in a sec. Okay. | 一会见 好了 |
| [12:01] | Okay. Let’s do this. | 好 动手吧 |
| [12:03] | So Barry, when you said | 巴里 你之前说 |
| [12:06] | you were off-duty last night, | 昨晚没工作 |
| [12:09] | you weren’t visiting Iris again. | 你没有去看爱瑞丝吧 |
| [12:11] | You know, in disguise? | 就是偷偷去看她 |
| [12:13] | ‘Cause that would be reckless and a little creepy. | 毕竟那样太鲁莽 而且有点诡异 |
| [12:17] | No. | 没有 |
| [12:18] | Good. | 很好 |
| [12:24] | Allen, you really need a car. | 艾伦 你真的需要一辆车 |
| [12:26] | I usually manage on foot okay. | 我平时走路就挺好的 |
| [12:28] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
| [12:29] | The rig Tony Woodward boosted last night. | 昨晚托尼·伍德沃德偷的东西 |
| [12:31] | No sigh of the stolen ATMs. | 没发现失窃的自动取款机 |
| [12:33] | Probably got those where he’s holed up, | 估计他把那些机器放在藏身地了 |
| [12:35] | though he’s gonna have one hell of a time breaking ’em open. | 但是要打开还是比较费时间的 |
| [12:38] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 那可不一定 |
| [12:42] | So, about you and Iris– | 你和爱瑞丝 |
| [12:44] | Look, Eddie, we had a fight, | 艾迪 我们吵了一架 |
| [12:47] | and I just don’t really feel comfortable | 而且我真的很不想 |
| [12:49] | talking about it with you. | 跟你讨论这件事 |
| [12:50] | I get that, and I get that you two go way back. | 我明白 我也知道你们之间感情很深 |
| [12:55] | To be honest, I was a little threatened by you at first. | 说实话 你一开始让我很有危机感 |
| [12:58] | You were threatened by me? | 我让你有危机感 |
| [12:59] | Sure. | 当然了 |
| [13:00] | I mean, I’ve seen how close you two are, | 我见过你们俩多亲密 |
| [13:03] | but you seem like a good guy, | 但是你看上去是个好人 |
| [13:05] | and Iris, I just want her to be happy. | 至于爱瑞丝 我只是希望她能快乐 |
| [13:08] | From my experience, good friends are hard to find. | 作为过来人的忠告 知音难觅 |
| [13:11] | Detective. Excuse me. | 警探 打扰一下 |
| [13:14] | Sir, we ran the plates on that Humvee– | 警官 我们查了这辆悍马的牌照 |
| [13:18] | Come on, Barry! You can do it! | 加油 巴里 你能做到的 |
| [13:20] | Barr, focus! | 小巴 专心点 |
| [13:22] | I am! | 我很专心 |
| [13:23] | Son, son, son. | 孩子 孩子 孩子 |
| [13:25] | You’re getting frustrated. | 你开始不高兴了 |
| [13:26] | You need to learn how to control your emotions. | 你需要学会控制情绪 |
| [13:30] | Iris, come here, sweetie. | 爱瑞丝 过来 小甜心 |
| [13:32] | You want me to hit a girl? | 你要我打女孩 |
| [13:34] | He wants you to try. | 他只是想让你试试 |
| [13:36] | Relax, Barry. | 放轻松 巴里 |
| [13:37] | I’ve had her in gloves since she was six. | 我从她六岁就开始教她拳击 |
| [13:38] | She’s tougher than she looks. | 她没看上去那么柔弱 |
| [13:49] | Sorry, Barry. | 抱歉 巴里 |
| [13:53] | Son… | 孩子 |
| [13:56] | Sometimes the best way to win a fight is not to start one, | 有时候赢得争斗最好的方法是不挑起它 |
| [14:00] | but if you do come up against somebody | 但是如果真的遇到你 |
| [14:02] | you know you can’t beat, be smart. | 打不过的对手 放聪明点 |
| [14:04] | It’s okay to run the other way. | 转头逃跑是可以接受的 |
| [14:06] | All right? | 懂了吗 |
| [14:08] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
| [14:10] | Judging by the mud and kegs I’d say he got hammered, | 根据泥土和桶来看 我觉得他喝醉了 |
| [14:14] | stole a big-ass truck, | 偷了辆非常牛气的车 |
| [14:16] | and went joyriding. | 然后去兜了个风 |
| [14:17] | I bet the kegs are stolen, too. | 我打赌这些桶也是偷的 |
| [14:19] | Rusty Iron Ale, it’s a micro brewed right over in– | 锈铁酿酒厂 那是一个鲜酿酒厂就在 |
| [14:21] | Keystone, I know the place. Let’s check it out. | 楔石城 我知道那地方 我们去看看 |
| [14:38] | Barry described a tornado of red and yellow lightning | 巴里说看到一个黄色的男人在 |
| [14:43] | inside a man in yellow. | 一阵红黄相间的闪电之中 |
| [14:45] | Then, bam. | 然后嘭的一声 |
| [14:47] | He’s blocks away on the street. | 他就躺在几个街区外的地上了 |
| [14:48] | Doesn’t know how he got there. | 他不知道他是怎么到那里的 |
| [14:50] | When I arrived, the place was a wreck. | 当我到的时候 那地方只剩废墟 |
| [14:52] | Nora Allen is dead. | 诺拉·艾伦死了 |
| [14:53] | Single stab wound to the heart. | 一刀直戳心脏致命 |
| [14:55] | Henry Allen covered in her blood. | 亨利·艾伦浑身是她的血 |
| [14:57] | And despite all the evidence that Henry Allen is guilty, | 这么多亨利·艾伦有罪的证据 |
| [14:59] | now you believe this– | 现在你相信这些 |
| [15:00] | what, man in yellow is responsible? | 这个黄色的男人才是罪魁祸首 |
| [15:03] | Last night, I saw Barry rescue a young boy from being run over, | 昨晚 我看到巴里救一个差点被车撞的孩子 |
| [15:06] | and it looked exactly like what Barry described happened to him. | 看上去跟巴里描述的情况一模一样 |
| [15:10] | It got me thinking, | 我开始想 |
| [15:11] | what if somebody with Barry’s abilities killed Nora? | 是否是跟巴里一样能力的人杀了诺拉 |
| [15:16] | There’s one flaw with your theory though, detective, | 但是你的推测中有个错误 警探 |
| [15:18] | and is that all of this happened 14 years ago, | 那就是这些都发生在十四年前 |
| [15:22] | which is long before– | 远早于… |
| [15:23] | Your machine gave Barry his powers. | 你的机器给了巴里这种能力 |
| [15:25] | An accident gave Barry his powers. | 是一场意外给了巴里这种能力 |
| [15:27] | Do you think it is possible | 你觉得有没有可能 |
| [15:29] | that somebody with Barry’s super-speed | 在这次爆炸之前 |
| [15:32] | could have existed before the explosion? | 已经有人拥有像巴里一样极速移动的能力 |
| [15:34] | Detective, I deal in probabilities as a scientist, | 警探 我作为一个科学家热爱各种可能性 |
| [15:37] | and in this case… | 但是就这情况看来… |
| [15:40] | It’s highly unlikely. | 相当不可能 |
| [15:49] | Gentlemen, CCPD. | 先生们 中城警方 |
| [15:52] | Any chance some of your merchandise | 你们的商品昨晚 |
| [15:54] | was stolen last night? | 有没有失窃 |
| [15:55] | No, I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
| [15:57] | How about this guy? You seen him? | 那你们见过这个人吗 |
| [16:04] | You know Tony, don’t you? | 你认识托尼 对吧 |
| [16:11] | Allen, come on! | 艾伦 快追 |
| [16:29] | Allen, you okay? | 艾伦 你没事吧 |
| [16:29] | – Oh, never better. – Get up. | -再好不过了 -起来 |
| [16:32] | I didn’t do nothing, man! | 我什么都没做 老兄 |
| [16:34] | So why’d you run? | 那你跑什么 |
| [16:34] | – Look, it was an accident! – What was? | -听着 那是个意外 -什么意外 |
| [16:37] | Tony falling, okay? | 托尼摔下去了 好吗 |
| [16:40] | But I swear to god, we didn’t kill him! | 但是我发誓 我们没杀他 |
| [16:43] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
| [16:44] | About ten months ago, Keystone Ironworks. | 大约十个月前 楔石城铁矿工厂 |
| [16:47] | Boss is handing out pink slips. | 老板开始裁员 |
| [16:49] | Tony gets his, and he just snapped. | 托尼被裁了 然后他就怒了 |
| [16:52] | He started beating the crap out of the guy. | 他开始暴打那个人 |
| [16:54] | We pulled him off, and then the lights went out. | 我们把他拉开 然后灯突然灭了 |
| [16:57] | Some kind of power surge. | 好像出现了某种能量爆炸 |
| [16:59] | And then Tony went over the railing | 然后托尼跨过栏杆 |
| [17:01] | right into a vat of molten scrap. | 掉进了一桶熔化的钢水里 |
| [17:03] | Just gone. | 就这么消失了 |
| [17:05] | Lucky for you he’s still alive. | 幸运的是他还活着 |
| [17:06] | What? | 什么 |
| [17:09] | How’d you get in front of us? | 你怎么到我们前面去的 |
| [17:10] | Shortcut. | 抄近路 |
| [17:17] | I’ve been meaning to ask you, where’s your shadow? | 我正打算问你 你的跟班去哪了 |
| [17:21] | What shadow? | 什么跟班 |
| [17:23] | Barry. He hasn’t been in all week. | 巴里 他整个礼拜都没来过这 |
| [17:25] | Getting his fix somewhere else. | 在其他地方做他自己的事 |
| [17:28] | Too bad. | 太糟了 |
| [17:29] | He’s cute, I kind of miss having him around. | 他很帅 我有点怀念他在这的日子 |
| [17:33] | Iris? Long time no see. | 爱瑞丝 好久不见 |
| [17:45] | I got to say, Iris, you look amazing. | 我不得不说 爱瑞丝 你看上去美极了 |
| [17:50] | Thanks, Tony. | 谢谢你 托尼 |
| [17:51] | Um, you too. | 你也是 |
| [17:53] | Oh, yeah. I keep in shape. | 是啊 我一直在健身 |
| [17:55] | I got a gym at my place. | 我住的地方有个健身馆 |
| [17:56] | Been living out in Keystone on the west side, | 一直住在楔石城西边 |
| [17:58] | and you should, uh– you should stop by sometime. | 你应该 你应该什么时候过来看看 |
| [18:02] | So, uh, can I get you a drink? | 我能帮你点杯饮料吗 |
| [18:04] | No, I came to see you. | 不用 我过来看你的 |
| [18:07] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这 |
| [18:08] | I’ve been reading up on the streak. | 我一直在看闪光的事 |
| [18:10] | Found your little blog. | 我找到了你的博客 |
| [18:12] | Why are you writing about this guy? | 你为什么要写这个家伙 |
| [18:14] | People say that he’s a hero. | 人们说他是个英雄 |
| [18:17] | I say he’s a coward, | 我说他是个懦夫 |
| [18:19] | and I happen to know that he took a beating last night | 我碰巧知道他昨晚被打了一顿 |
| [18:21] | and ran off like a little girl. | 像个小姑娘一样跑了 |
| [18:22] | You should write about that. | 你应该写写这一段 |
| [18:24] | Do you have any idea | 你知道这个 |
| [18:28] | who leather boy is? | 穿皮衣的男人是谁吗 |
| [18:30] | No clue. | 不知道 |
| [18:32] | So, um, if you don’t want a drink, | 如果你不想喝东西的话 |
| [18:34] | I should probably get back to work. | 我应该回去工作了 |
| [18:35] | Actually I’d prefer to buy you a drink. | 其实我想请你喝一杯 |
| [18:39] | – What time you off? – Thanks, Tony, | -你什么时候下班 -谢谢了 托尼 |
| [18:41] | but I don’t think my boyfriend would approve. | 但我认为我的男朋友不会同意的 |
| [18:44] | He’s a cop, like my dad. | 他是个警察 跟我爸爸一样 |
| [18:46] | I never really did like cops too much. | 我向来就不太喜欢警察 |
| [18:48] | Iris! | 爱瑞丝 |
| [18:54] | Well he’s picking me up for the policeman’s ball. | 他会过来接我去看警队球赛 |
| [18:57] | Wall-to-wall cops. Can’t swing a cat. | 全部都是警察 没有回绝的余地 |
| [18:59] | I should probably call him to see where he is– | 我该打给他看他到哪了 |
| [19:01] | Give me the phone, Iris. Now! | 把电话给我 爱瑞丝 赶快 |
| [19:12] | I’m sorry. Uh, for the damage. | 抱歉 把你的手机弄坏了 |
| [19:17] | We’ll pick this up some other time. | 我们下次再谈 |
| [19:29] | Barry! Check it out! | 巴里 看看这个 |
| [19:32] | The gravel you pulled from Tony’s ride? | 你从托尼车里找到的碎石 |
| [19:34] | It contains 76.8% hematite. | 含有76.8%的赤铁矿 |
| [19:36] | Consistent with the mines at Keystone Ironworks. | 跟楔石城铁矿工厂的矿石一致 |
| [19:39] | Which closed down ten months ago. | 那地方十个月前就关闭了 |
| [19:42] | It’s the perfect hideout. | 那是个完美的藏身之所 |
| [19:43] | Barry, do you mind telling me about this? | 巴里 你介意解释下这个吗 |
| [19:46] | “I have info about someone you’re looking for. | 我有你在找的人的信息 |
| [19:49] | He was here. | 他来过这 |
| [19:50] | You know where to find me.” | 你知道到哪找我 |
| [19:54] | Now who could she be talking to? | 她是跟谁在说呢 |
| [20:10] | I guess you got my message. | 我猜你收到我的信息了 |
| [20:12] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [20:14] | Cop’s daughter. I can handle myself. | 我可是警察的女儿 我可以照顾自己 |
| [20:17] | Not with this guy. | 应对这个家伙不行 |
| [20:18] | I knew him when we were kids. | 我小时候就认识他 |
| [20:20] | He didn’t want to hurt me. | 他不会想伤害我 |
| [20:21] | He wanted to impress me, | 他想给我留下好印象 |
| [20:22] | but he is fixated on you, and not in a good way. | 但他关注的是你 不是什么好事 |
| [20:25] | Do you know where he went? | 你知道他去哪了吗 |
| [20:27] | He said he had a place out in west Keystone. | 他说他在楔石城西边有个地方 |
| [20:29] | Bragged about how big it was, but I have no idea where. | 吹牛说那里有多大 但我完全不知道在哪 |
| [20:33] | – I do. – Wait, there’s something else. | -我知道 -等等 还有一件事 |
| [20:36] | His hand. | 他的手 |
| [20:37] | It transformed like an iron fist. | 会变得跟钢铁一样 |
| [20:41] | He’s like you, isn’t he? | 他跟你一样 对吧 |
| [20:44] | Yes, and writing about me is what brought him to you. | 是的 因为你写我的故事他才会找上你的 |
| [20:47] | I know, but maybe I could talk– | 我知道 但也许我可以… |
| [20:49] | No! He’s too dangerous. | 不行 他很危险 |
| [20:55] | Damn, that’s my ride. | 该死 接我的人来了 |
| [20:56] | Eddie insisted on a detail. | 艾迪坚持要小心 |
| [20:58] | I have to…go. | 我得走了 |
| [21:04] | Barry, talk to us. What are you doing? | 巴里 跟我们说话 你在干嘛 |
| [21:11] | Dude, don’t run angry. | 老兄 别生气地乱跑 |
| [21:12] | We don’t know how to defeat him yet. | 我们还不知道怎么打败他 |
| [21:52] | This is definitely the place. | 肯定就是这个地方 |
| [21:58] | You’re trespassing, freak! | 你这算是非法侵入 疯子 |
| [22:03] | There’s nowhere left to run. | 这下你跑不掉了 |
| [22:12] | – Barry? – Barry, where are you? | -巴里 -巴里 你在哪 |
| [22:14] | Caitlin, over here! | 凯特琳 这边 |
| [22:16] | Barry? | 巴里 |
| [22:18] | Please, say something! | 拜托你说句话吧 |
| [22:19] | Say something so we know you’re okay. | 说句话 让我们知道你没事 |
| [22:25] | Get him out of there! | 把他拉出来 |
| [22:28] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
| [22:29] | What were you thinking? | 你到底在想什么 |
| [22:31] | I told you that we would figure out a way to deal with him. | 我告诉过你咱们会想出办法对付他的 |
| [22:34] | I’ll heal. | 我会恢复的 |
| [22:34] | You can’t heal when you’re dead. | 要是你死了还怎么恢复 |
| [22:36] | He could have killed you. | 他差点杀了你 |
| [22:37] | I know, all right? I know! | 我知道 行了吗 我知道 |
| [22:40] | In the past 36 hours I’ve had my ass | 过去的36小时里 我被小时候 |
| [22:42] | handed to me twice by the guy that tortured me as a kid. | 就热衷于欺负我的人又暴揍了两次 |
| [22:45] | I couldn’t stop him then, | 那时候的我阻止不了他 |
| [22:46] | and I can’t stop him now! | 现在的我还是不行 |
| [22:48] | Even with my powers | 就算我有超能力 |
| [22:49] | I’m still powerless against him. | 我在他面前还是那么无力 |
| [22:51] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
| [22:53] | Cisco? | 西斯科 |
| [22:54] | Any material, | 任何金属 |
| [22:55] | if struck at a high enough velocity can be compromised. | 只要用足够大的速度去撞击 都会受损 |
| [23:00] | We ran an analysis on the metal in Tony’s footprint. | 我们分析了托尼脚印中的金属成分 |
| [23:03] | Based on its density and atomic structure, | 就它的密度和结构来看 |
| [23:06] | if you impact it at just the right angle, | 如果你以合适的角度 |
| [23:08] | at just the right speed, | 合适的速度进行撞击 |
| [23:10] | you could do some serious damage. | 就能对其造成巨大的损伤 |
| [23:13] | How fast would I have to go? | 我得用多快的速度撞击他 |
| [23:14] | Factoring in the metal’s tensile strength, | 综合考虑金属的拉伸强度 |
| [23:17] | estimated dermal thickness, atmospheric pressure, air temp, | 估计皮层厚度 大气压以及温度 |
| [23:21] | you’d have to hit him at approximately… | 你撞他的速度得达到 |
| [23:24] | Mach 1.1. | 1.1马赫 |
| [23:27] | You want Barry to hit something at 800 miles an hour? | 你想让巴里以八百英里每小时的速度撞击某物 |
| [23:30] | 837, actually. | 准确来说是837英里 |
| [23:32] | That’s faster than the speed of sound. | 那比声速还要快 |
| [23:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [23:35] | He would create a sonic boom, | 他会引发音爆 |
| [23:37] | which, as I’ve said before, would be awesome. | 我之前就说了 那样就酷毙了 |
| [23:40] | I’ve never gone that fast. | 我从没达到过那么快 |
| [23:42] | Yet. | 还没有而已 |
| [23:43] | I can’t believe we’re actually entertaining this idea. | 真不敢相信我们真的要用这个理念 |
| [23:46] | I mean, he’d need a straight shot from miles away. | 他得从几英里外起跑才能达到 |
| [23:49] | Yeah, 5.3 miles, theoretically. | 理论上来说是5.3英里 |
| [23:52] | Do it right, you’ll take him down. | 做对了 你就能把他拿下 |
| [23:57] | Do it wrong, | 要是出了一点差错 |
| [23:58] | you’ll shatter every bone in your body. | 你身体里每块骨头都会裂成碎片 |
| [24:07] | Barry. | 巴里 |
| [24:08] | Joe, I’ve been beaten up enough for one day. | 乔 我今天已经被揍得够惨了 |
| [24:10] | – I gotta– – Hey, wait. | -我得… -等等 |
| [24:12] | An anonymous tip led us to | 一条匿名举报带着我们找到了 |
| [24:13] | Tony Woodward’s hideout. | 托尼·伍德沃德的藏身之处 |
| [24:15] | The place was trashed. What happened? | 那地方已经变成一片废墟了 怎么回事 |
| [24:17] | He shows up at Jitters to see Iris. | 他去吉特找爱瑞丝 |
| [24:19] | – I had to go after him. – Iris, where is she? | -我必须抓住他 -爱瑞丝 她在哪 |
| [24:21] | She’s fine, she’s fine. | 她没事 没事 |
| [24:22] | Eddie put a detail her to be safe. | 艾迪特别叮嘱过她要小心 |
| [24:24] | I thought I could handle him this time. | 我以为我这次能打败他 |
| [24:26] | I tried. | 我努力了 |
| [24:27] | Look, I know what this punk put you through, | 听着 我知道那混蛋对你的所作所为 |
| [24:31] | but you can’t let emotion cloud your judgment. | 但你不能让情绪左右了你的判断 |
| [24:34] | The tollbooth camera got a shot of Woodward. | 收费站的摄像头拍到了伍德沃德 |
| [24:36] | Stolen car headed out of town. | 他开着一辆偷来的车出了城 |
| [24:38] | State Police are taking over. | 州警要接管这件案子了 |
| [24:41] | – We lost him. – Don’t worry, Eddie. | -我们跟丢他了 -别担心 艾迪 |
| [24:43] | They’ll get him. | 他们会抓住他的 |
| [24:43] | I wanted to take this guy down. | 我想亲手抓住这家伙 |
| [24:45] | Not half as much as I did. | 我比你更想 |
| [24:47] | Let’s go, Allen. | 咱们走 艾伦 |
| [24:49] | Go where? | 去哪 |
| [24:50] | Blow off some steam. | 发泄一下情绪 |
| [24:51] | – I need to hit something. – What? | -我想找个东西揍 -什么 |
| [24:54] | I don’t think he meant hit you. | 我觉得他想打的不是你 |
| [24:55] | Go. | 去吧 |
| [25:06] | So I heard you and this Woodward guy have a history. | 我听说你和这个伍德沃德还有一段往事 |
| [25:09] | Hey, Allen. | 艾伦 |
| [25:11] | It’s okay. Trust me. | 没事的 相信我 |
| [25:12] | I had my fair share of bullies at school. | 我上学的时候也被欺负过 |
| [25:15] | Yeah, somehow I find that hard to believe. | 看上去一点也不像啊 |
| [25:17] | I was short, fat, | 那时候我又矮又胖 |
| [25:20] | and the son of a politician who closed the factory in my school district, | 爸爸是下令关闭我们学区工厂的官员 |
| [25:23] | so not so popular. | 所以我可不怎么受欢迎 |
| [25:29] | So what’d you do about it? | 那你怎么办 |
| [25:32] | I got my ass kicked. | 我天天被揍 |
| [25:34] | A lot, until my gym coach took pity on me. | 次数多到我的健身教练实在看不下去了 |
| [25:39] | She said the key to fighting is patience. | 她告诉我打架的秘诀在于耐心 |
| [25:42] | Here. | 拿着 |
| [25:44] | A lot of guys waste energy trying to land the most punches. | 很多人浪费力气想要多打几拳 |
| [25:47] | All it takes is one, | 其实你只需要一击 |
| [25:49] | but you got to make it count. | 但要打出伤害 |
| [25:51] | Choose your spot and drive through it, | 选好目标点 然后使出全力 |
| [25:54] | Like it’s six inches behind the target. | 就好像在打十五厘米外的目标一样 |
| [26:05] | Harder. | 使点劲 |
| [26:10] | Harder! | 使劲 |
| [26:20] | The seam was starting to split. | 接缝裂开了 |
| [26:29] | Appreciate you coming down. | 谢谢你能来 |
| [26:30] | Hmm, well these days it’s rare to find someone | 这年头 很难找到愿意 |
| [26:33] | happy to have a drink with me. | 和我喝一杯的人了 |
| [26:37] | Well, our conversation yesterday got me thinking. | 我们昨天谈话引发了我的思考 |
| [26:41] | You said, as a scientist, you look for the probable? | 你说作为一名科学家 你乐于寻找可能性 |
| [26:44] | That’s right. | 没错 |
| [26:45] | And we both recently have seen things | 而咱们最近都看到了一些事 |
| [26:47] | that have redefined what is possible. | 重新定义了可能性的范围 |
| [26:51] | Yes, we have, and we both know | 是的 没错 而且我们也都知道 |
| [26:52] | the direct cause of those things. | 这些事的直接原因 |
| [26:54] | Your accelerator explosion. | 你的加速器爆炸事件 |
| [26:56] | Evolutionary leaps follow the creation of new technologies. | 新技术的诞生引发进化大跃进 |
| [26:59] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
| [27:00] | Like the roomba. | 像是清洁机器人 |
| [27:04] | Yes, like the roomba. | 是的 像是清洁机器人 |
| [27:08] | So humor me here. | 那听我一言 |
| [27:13] | If we know that Metahumans were created | 如果说超能力者是被 |
| [27:17] | by the particle accelerator and testimony shows | 粒子加速器创造出来的 并且证据表明 |
| [27:20] | that a Metahuman may have been involved in the murder | 也许有超能力者涉嫌参与十四年前 |
| [27:23] | of Barry Allen’s mother 14 years ago, it seems to me that… | 巴里·艾伦母亲的谋杀案 那么我觉得 |
| [27:28] | way back then there must have been | 早在那个时候 就肯定有 |
| [27:31] | another particle accelerator. | 另一个粒子加速器了 |
| [27:36] | Another particle accelerator? | 另一个粒子加速器 |
| [27:40] | I can assure you that’s extremely unlikely, detective, | 我可以保证这不太可能 警探 |
| [27:42] | and if they were I don’t recall any dark matter lightning storms | 而如果有 我也不记得在我来之前 |
| [27:46] | before I moved to town. | 有什么暗物质雷雨 |
| [27:47] | Do you? | 你呢 |
| [27:50] | No, no, I don’t. | 不 不记得有 |
| [27:56] | When did you move to town, Dr. Wells? | 你什么时候搬来的 威尔斯博士 |
| [28:07] | Something tells me that you already know the answer | 我感觉你已经知道 |
| [28:11] | to that question, detective. | 这个问题的答案了 警探 |
| [28:12] | This whole “Help me solve the murder of Nora Allen,” | 说什么”帮我解决诺拉·艾伦谋杀案” |
| [28:18] | You were never looking for my help, were you? | 你不是真的想寻求我帮助 对吧 |
| [28:21] | You opened your lab a month | 你在诺拉·艾伦被谋杀一个月后 |
| [28:23] | after Nora Allen’s murder. | 开创的实验室 |
| [28:25] | Would you mind telling me what you were doing | 你能告诉我你之前在中城 |
| [28:27] | in Central City before that? | 是做什么的吗 |
| [28:33] | I was starting over. | 我正准备重新开始 |
| [28:35] | Starting what over? | 重新开始什么 |
| [28:39] | Here I thought | 我还以为 |
| [28:42] | we were just two guys | 我们只是两个男的 |
| [28:43] | having a friendly drink. | 友好地喝一杯 |
| [28:45] | You want answers, detective? | 你想要答案吗 警探 |
| [28:47] | Tess Morgan, look her up. | 泰丝·摩根 去查查她吧 |
| [29:00] | Unit 52, this is dispatch. | 五十二小组 这里是调度中心 |
| [29:02] | Requesting status update on the West house. | 请汇报韦斯特家的情况 |
| [29:16] | Hey, Iris. | 好啊 爱瑞丝 |
| [29:29] | – Nice, Allen. All right. – Okay. | -不错 艾伦 挺好 -好 |
| [29:32] | Hey, next time work on your speed. | 下一次注意加快速度 |
| [29:34] | Yeah, I’ll do my best. | 好的 我尽力而为 |
| [29:37] | Thawne, Allen. | 斯旺 艾伦 |
| [29:39] | The unit watching Joe’s daughter, they’ve been attacked. | 守卫乔女儿的小组被攻击了 |
| [29:41] | Iris is missing. | 爱瑞丝失踪了 |
| [29:44] | Go, all right? I’ll call Joe. | 快去吧 我去通知乔 |
| [29:48] | Let’s adjust the impact angle by .2 degrees, | 把冲击角度移动0.2度 |
| [29:52] | up the speed to 838. | 加速到838 |
| [29:58] | – Ouch. – Ouch? | -哎哟 -哎哟 |
| [30:01] | Guys, you there? | 伙计们 你们在吗 |
| [30:02] | Yeah, man, what’s up? | 在的 怎么了 |
| [30:04] | Tony took Iris. | 托尼抓走了爱瑞丝 |
| [30:05] | I need you to do whatever you can to help me find her. | 我需要你尽全力帮我找到她 |
| [30:07] | All right? Satellites, security cameras. | 明白吗 卫星 摄像头 |
| [30:08] | – Hack ’em all. – We’re on it. | -全黑掉 -正在办 |
| [30:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
| [30:23] | Remember this place, Iris? | 记得这地方吗 爱瑞丝 |
| [30:25] | So what’s the plan here, Tony? | 你打算怎么办 托尼 |
| [30:28] | You finally gonna go for that G.E.D? | 你终于要去高考了吗 |
| [30:30] | You want a plan? How’s this? | 你想知道打算 这个怎么样 |
| [30:31] | You used to write about the streak, right? | 你写过关于那道闪光的事 对吧 |
| [30:32] | Now you’re gonna write about me. | 现在你要开始写我了 |
| [30:34] | You just abducted me, Tony. | 你刚绑架了我 托尼 |
| [30:35] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要写你 |
| [30:36] | Because the streak is dead. | 因为那道闪光已经死了 |
| [30:40] | No. | 不 |
| [30:41] | Squashed like a little bug by me. | 被我像虫子一样碾死了 |
| [30:44] | So if you don’t want the same thing to happen to you, | 所以如果你不想遭受同样的命运 |
| [30:46] | you’re gonna tell the whole world | 你就要去告诉全世界 |
| [30:47] | that there’s a new big man on campus! | 谁才是新的校园霸主 |
| [30:50] | And I’m just getting started. | 而我这才刚刚开始 |
| [30:52] | You could have anybody write about you, Tony. | 你可以随便找谁写你 托尼 |
| [30:54] | Why me? | 为什么选我 |
| [30:56] | Cause I like you, Iris. Always have. | 因为我喜欢你 爱瑞丝 我一直都喜欢你 |
| [31:04] | You should have said something. | 那你当时就该说出来 |
| [31:08] | You try anything like that again | 你再干这种事 |
| [31:10] | and I’m gonna leave more than a bruise! | 留下的就不会仅仅是处瘀伤了 |
| [31:15] | Eddie, anything yet? | 艾迪 找到线索了吗 |
| [31:17] | We have roadblocks on every major artery. | 各大要道都设了路障 |
| [31:19] | Units are searching. | 小队也出动去搜索了 |
| [31:20] | We will find Iris, Joe. | 我们会找到爱瑞丝的 乔 |
| [31:26] | You don’t think he’ll hurt her, do you? | 他不会伤害她的 对吧 |
| [31:30] | Sir, sir, we got a fire alarm call at Carmichael Elementary. | 长官 接到了卡米高小学的火警警报 |
| [31:33] | Dispatch the fire department. We’ll send backup when we can. | 派消防队去 我们会尽快增派后援 |
| [31:35] | That’s the school you and Iris went to. | 那是你和爱瑞丝上的小学 |
| [31:37] | – And Tony. – Go. | -还有托尼 -快去 |
| [31:46] | Tony, turn yourself in before things get worse. | 托尼 在事情恶化前自首吧 |
| [31:48] | It’s not too late. | 现在还为时未晚 |
| [31:50] | Yeah, it is. | 已经晚了 |
| [31:51] | Cops are already looking for me, | 警察已经在找我了 |
| [31:53] | so get ready to cover the showdown of a lifetime | 你就准备好报道一场绝世大战吧 |
| [31:56] | cause I’m not going out without a fight. | 因为我不会乖乖束手就擒的 |
| [32:00] | Good, cause you just found one. | 真好 因为你刚刚给自己找了一场架 |
| [32:03] | You just won’t stay dead. | 你就不能乖乖死掉吗 |
| [32:06] | Come to save your little fan girl? | 来救你的小粉丝吗 |
| [32:08] | This is between us. | 这是我们之间的事 |
| [32:10] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
| [32:14] | Oh, I could, but I’d rather make her watch | 可以啊 但我更希望让她看着我 |
| [32:17] | while I break every bone in your body. | 捏碎你的每一根骨头 |
| [32:29] | – Wait here. – Okay. | -在这等着 -好 |
| [32:37] | Too slow, tin man. | 太慢了 铁皮人 |
| [32:42] | I’ve known guys like you. | 我以前也认识你这样的人 |
| [32:44] | Peaked in high school. Never got over it. | 在高中时是佼佼者 对过去无法忘怀 |
| [32:47] | All these powers, and look at you! | 你有这么大的力量 但是瞧瞧你 |
| [32:49] | Bully then, bully now. | 从前只会欺凌弱小 现在也一样 |
| [33:08] | He’s hurt. | 他受伤了 |
| [33:11] | No! | 不 |
| [33:22] | If you do come up against somebody you know you | 如果真的遇到你 |
| [33:24] | can’t beat, be smart. | 打不过的对手 放聪明点 |
| [33:26] | It’s okay to run the other way. | 换种方式也是可以的 |
| [33:35] | There goes your hero. | 这就是你的英雄 |
| [33:42] | He made it out. | 他逃出来了 |
| [33:43] | Barely. | 勉勉强强的 |
| [33:51] | Why did he stop? | 他为什么停下了 |
| [33:52] | He’s miles away. | 他离那里都好几英里了 |
| [33:55] | 5.3 miles away. | 正好5.3英里 |
| [34:07] | – Barry, wait! – No way. | -巴里 等等 -不会吧 |
| [34:09] | He’s gonna do it! | 他要动手了 |
| [34:11] | Go, man, go! | 冲啊 哥们儿 |
| [34:37] | Supersonic punch, baby! | 超音速冲拳 宝贝儿 |
| [34:54] | Nice cross. | 漂亮的直拳 |
| [34:55] | Yeah, I think I broke my hand. | 谢谢 我觉得我的手断了 |
| [34:57] | Oh, me too. | 我的也是 |
| [35:08] | Hey! What is this? | 这是什么 |
| [35:12] | Where the hell am I? | 我这是在哪 |
| [35:13] | Somewhere you’ll never hurt anyone ever again. | 一个你再也不能伤人的地方 |
| [35:17] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
| [35:21] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
| [35:26] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
| [35:27] | The thing that happened to you, Tony, | 发生在你身上的那件事 托尼 |
| [35:30] | it happened to me too, | 也发生在了我身上 |
| [35:32] | but it didn’t just give us abilities. | 但它给我们的不只是能力 |
| [35:34] | It made us more of who we are. | 它放大了我们的本性 |
| [35:37] | You got strong. | 你变得更加强壮 |
| [35:39] | I got fast. | 而我更快 |
| [35:42] | Fast enough to beat you. | 快到可以打倒你 |
| [35:45] | You used your gift to hurt people. | 你用你的天赋来伤害别人 |
| [35:50] | Not anymore. | 不过这到此为止了 |
| [35:52] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
| [35:54] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
| [35:55] | Allen, don’t walk away from me, Allen! | 艾伦 别就这么走人 艾伦 |
| [35:57] | Hey! Come back here! | 你给我回来 |
| [35:59] | Allen! Allen! | 艾伦 艾伦 |
| [36:04] | Dude, that had to feel great. | 哥们儿 感觉肯定很爽吧 |
| [36:07] | – You have no idea. – Almost as good | -超乎你的想象 -几乎和 |
| [36:08] | as proving me wrong about the supersonic punch? | 在超音速冲拳上证明我是错的一样爽吧 |
| [36:11] | Actually, that part hurt. Like, a lot. | 事实上 那真的很痛 |
| [36:15] | But I couldn’t have done it without you guys. | 但没有你们我绝对做不到 |
| [36:18] | All I want to know is which childhood bully | 我想知道的是我们下一次要打败的 |
| [36:21] | are we gonna take down next? | 儿时恶霸会是谁 |
| [36:22] | – Mine or Caitlin’s? – Okay, yeah. | 是我的还是凯特琳的 -真好 |
| [36:24] | I vote mine. What? | 我说会是我的 怎么了 |
| [36:26] | Guys, this is not a joke. | 两位 我可是认真的 |
| [36:29] | Doctor. | 博士 |
| [36:31] | Detective. | 警探 |
| [36:33] | Are you here to make more accusations? | 你是来给我们更多指控的吗 |
| [36:36] | I’m here to make amends. | 我是来道歉的 |
| [36:39] | I looked up Tess Morgan. | 我查了泰丝·摩根 |
| [36:43] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
| [36:53] | You two were research partners in Maryland? | 你们俩以前在马里兰是科研伙伴吗 |
| [36:55] | Yes, we were. We were… | 是的 我们 |
| [36:58] | married to the work as much as to each other. | 是夫妻 同时全身心地投入工作 |
| [37:01] | After the car accident… | 车祸之后 |
| [37:04] | I could not go back to the work. | 我无法继续工作 |
| [37:07] | Could not go back to our lab. | 无法回到我们的实验室 |
| [37:09] | So you moved here. | 所以你搬到这里 |
| [37:12] | Where no one knew me. | 在这没人认识我 |
| [37:15] | Where no one could remind me of what I had lost, | 在这 没人能令我想起我失去的人 |
| [37:21] | and… | 但是 |
| [37:24] | I– | 我 |
| [37:26] | I found it difficult, | 这一切都太难了 |
| [37:29] | starting over, | 从头来过 |
| [37:32] | rebuilding, | 重建一切 |
| [37:36] | and what took me 14 years | 我痛苦了14年 |
| [37:37] | Tess could have done in 4, | 而泰丝只需四年就能重新开始 |
| [37:39] | believe me, she–she– | 相信我 她 |
| [37:47] | at the time of Nora Allen’s murder, | 在诺拉·艾伦被谋杀的时候 |
| [37:51] | the particle accelerator that I would eventually create | 我最终创造的粒子加速器 |
| [37:53] | was– but a notion, | 当时还只是个想法 |
| [37:55] | much less a reality, | 还不太现实 |
| [37:57] | and so whomever or whatever is responsible for her death, | 所以不管是什么人或物害死她的 |
| [38:01] | it did not originate from me or from my work. | 都不是因为我 或者我的工作 |
| [38:07] | I’m sorry I doubted you, | 我为怀疑过你而道歉 |
| [38:09] | but I hope I can still count on your help. | 但我希望你以后还能帮忙 |
| [38:20] | You don’t give up, do you? | 你不会放弃的 是吗 |
| [38:21] | Nope. Not till I get my man. | 不会 直到抓到元凶为止 |
| [38:24] | I owe that to Barry and to Henry. | 这是我欠巴里和亨利的 |
| [38:30] | Barry is lucky to have you on his side, Joe. | 巴里很幸运有你在身边 乔 |
| [38:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
| [38:47] | I thought that you were someone else. | 我还以为是别人 |
| [38:53] | So Joe told me what happened. | 乔告诉了我事情经过 |
| [38:57] | How’s the hand? | 你的手好点了吗 |
| [38:59] | Not broken, so that’s something. | 没断 算是不错的了 |
| [39:08] | – I should have believed– – I’m sorry I said– | -我应该相信… -很抱歉我说过… |
| [39:13] | I’ve missed you. | 我想你了 |
| [39:15] | Yeah, I’ve missed you too. | 我也想你了 |
| [39:20] | When I heard Tony took you, I– | 当我听说托尼把你抓走时 我 |
| [39:23] | I just– I don’t know what I would do | 我只是 如果你出了什么事 |
| [39:25] | if anything happened to you. | 我不知道我要怎么办 |
| [39:27] | Well, my guardian angel’s looking out for me. | 我的守护天使会保护我的 |
| [39:33] | Do you want to hang out and catch up? | 要不要坐下聊聊呢 |
| [39:36] | Yeah. | 好 |
| [39:37] | I would like that, yeah. | 我很乐意 |
| [39:38] | I promise not to talk about the streak tonight. | 今晚我保证不说那道闪光的事 |
| [39:41] | No, I want you to. | 不 我想听你说 |
| [39:42] | No, I mean, I want– you can– | 不是 我是说我想 你能 |
| [39:43] | I want you to talk about whatever you’d want to talk about. | 我想让你聊你喜欢的事 |
| [39:46] | I know it’s important to you. | 我知道这对你很重要 |
| [39:47] | Good because it’s not just the streak. | 太好了 因为我要说的不止一道闪光 |
| [39:50] | There are others out there that are like him. | 世上还有和他类似的人 |
| [39:52] | I’ve gotten scattered posts about this guy that’s on fire, | 我已经分别发了关于几条火人的微博 |
| [39:55] | except that he doesn’t burn up. | 只可惜他却没烧起来 |
| [39:57] | Okay, so wait. Wait. | 先等等 等一下 |
| [39:59] | You’re trying to find the burning man now too? | 你现在连火人也要找吗 |
| [40:02] | Yeah, why not? I mean, a lot can happen | 是啊 有何不可 我是说一周里 |
| [40:04] | in a week, especially with the streak. | 能发生很多事 特别是加上那道闪光 |
| [40:07] | I’ve been trying to get answers from him. | 我一直试着从他那得到些答案 |
| [40:08] | Where does he come from? How does he do what he does? | 他从哪来的 他为什么做这些事 |
| [40:10] | But he dodges everything. | 但是他避开了一切 |
| [40:12] | Literally, with this super-speed power. | 他速度太快了 |
| [40:17] | When he moves, Barry, you don’t even see him. | 在他移动时 巴里 你根本看不清他 |
| [40:20] | He comes and goes in the blink of an eye, | 眨眼间他来了又去 |
| [40:22] | – in a– – Flash? | -如一道 -闪电 |
| [40:29] | In a flash. | 如一道闪电 |
| [40:43] | Today, I was saved by the impossible. | 今天 不可能的存在救了我一命 |
| [40:45] | A mystery man. The fastest man alive. | 一位神秘人 世界上速度最快的人 |
| [40:49] | Then a friend gave me an idea for a new name, | 一位朋友让我想到了一个新名字 |
| [40:53] | and something tells me it’s gonna catch on. | 我有预感这名字会为人所熟知 |