时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | If the answers that we need | 如果我们需要阻止萨维塔 |
[00:04] | to stop Savitar and save you are in the future, | 和拯救你的答案存在于未来 |
[00:07] | then that’s where I need to go. | 那我就需要去那里 |
[00:08] | You’re from before she dies, aren’t you? | 你是来自她死之前的 对吗 |
[00:10] | You trapped Savitar in the Speed Force. | 你把萨维塔困在了神速力中 |
[00:12] | Just tell me how you did it. | 告诉我你是怎么办到的 |
[00:13] | I had help. Her name’s Tracy Brown. | 有人帮我 她叫特蕾西·布兰德 |
[00:15] | She made the Speed Force trap for me. | 她为我创造了这个神速力陷阱 |
[00:17] | You’re telling me my ideas about the Speed Force– | 你是在说 我那个关于神速力的猜想 |
[00:19] | – I’m right? – In the future. | -是对的 -在未来 |
[00:20] | We need you to build this trap now. | 我们需要你现在造出陷阱 |
[00:23] | She was after Tracy. | 她在追杀特蕾西 |
[00:24] | That means she’s working with Savitar. | 这说明她在为萨维塔办事 |
[00:25] | So you talked to Cecile? | 你跟塞西尔聊了吗 |
[00:26] | Told her everything. Told her I love her. | 全告诉她了 告诉她我爱她 |
[00:28] | I told her that you’re The Flash. | 我告诉她你就是闪电侠 |
[00:32] | Like I told you from the beginning… | 我从一开始就是这么告诉你的 |
[00:34] | I am the future Flash. | 我就是未来的闪电侠 |
[00:41] | It’s like looking in a mirror. | 就像是照镜子一样 |
[00:44] | Well… not quite. | 也不完全一样 |
[00:48] | You’re not so scary without your armor. | 没有了盔甲你也不是很吓人 |
[00:51] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[00:53] | I outgrew red. | 红色战衣不合身了 |
[00:55] | I know what you are. | 我知道你现在是什么 |
[00:57] | You’re a time remnant. | 你是时间残余 |
[00:59] | A temporal duplicate. | 时间副本 |
[01:01] | Created when you run back in time | 是你穿越回去跟过去的你 |
[01:04] | and meet yourself. | 见面时产生的 |
[01:06] | You brought a remnant to life last year to defeat Zoom. | 去年你为了打败极速创造了一个时间残余 |
[01:09] | Your duplicate died, saving the multiverse, | 你的副本为拯救多元宇宙而死 |
[01:13] | and you continued your happy little life. | 而你继续幸福地生活着 |
[01:16] | And it would’ve stayed that way, | 本来一切都相安无事 |
[01:18] | but then you decided to play God. | 可你却偏要去扮演上帝 |
[01:21] | You created Flashpoint and changed everything. | 你创造了闪点 改变了一切 |
[01:25] | I went to the future. | 我是去了未来 |
[01:27] | My future self told me that | 未来的我跟我说 |
[01:29] | he created time remnants to stop you. | 他创造了时间残余来阻止你 |
[01:32] | But you slaughtered them all. | 但你把他们都杀了 |
[01:34] | All but one. | 除了一个 |
[01:36] | Me. | 我 |
[01:37] | I lived. | 我活下来了 |
[01:39] | But a funny thing happened when I did. | 但我活下来后发生了一件有意思的事 |
[01:44] | You. Joe. | 你 乔 |
[01:46] | Wally, Cisco. | 沃利 西斯科 |
[01:49] | You all shunned me because I wasn’t | 因为我不是真正的巴里·艾伦 |
[01:50] | the true Barry Allen. | 你们都躲着我 |
[01:53] | I was an aberration. | 我只是个时间偏差 |
[01:55] | A disposable hero. | 可有可无的英雄 |
[01:58] | Future you failed to mention that, didn’t he? | 未来的你没跟你说这个 对吧 |
[02:01] | How did you become Savitar? | 你怎么会变成萨维塔呢 |
[02:04] | I was broken | 我很病态 |
[02:06] | and alone. | 很孤独 |
[02:08] | I wanted the pain to end. | 我想要结束这种痛苦 |
[02:10] | And that’s when I realized the truth, Barry. | 那时我才悟出真理 巴里 |
[02:13] | God feels no pain. | 上帝不会有痛苦 |
[02:16] | All I had to do was become one. | 我要做的就是成为上帝 |
[02:19] | And I only need two more things: | 而我只需要再做两件事 |
[02:22] | for Iris to die | 一是让爱瑞丝死 |
[02:24] | so that you are driven so far into the dark | 你就会陷入无尽的黑暗中 |
[02:27] | that I can be born. | 我就可以重生了 |
[02:29] | And the other? | 另一件是什么 |
[02:33] | It may sound ironic given who I’m talking to, | 鉴于听到这话的人会觉得很讽刺 |
[02:36] | but I’ll keep that one to myself. | 所以我就不说了 |
[02:39] | What happens if I kill myself? | 如果我自杀了会怎么样 |
[02:41] | If I die, then you’ll never be created. | 如果我死了 你就决不会出现 |
[02:45] | Cause and effect’s a tricky thing. | 因果关系很微妙 |
[02:47] | Didn’t work so well for Eddie, did it? | 在艾迪身上效果就不太好吧 |
[02:48] | Shot himself in the chest– | 他朝自己胸口开了一枪 |
[02:50] | Thawne’s still kicking around. | 斯旺还在四处穿越 |
[02:52] | See, that’s the thing about time travel, Barry. | 这就是时间旅行的问题 巴里 |
[02:55] | The more you do it, the less the rules apply to you. | 做的越多 限制你的规则就越少 |
[02:58] | But us having this conversation now– | 但我们现在这样对话 |
[03:00] | we’re changing the future. | 就是在改变未来 |
[03:02] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[03:05] | My ascendancy is nearing. | 我就快统治一切 |
[03:08] | When I have control of all of time, | 等我掌控了所有时间 |
[03:11] | it will be you who is abandoned and forgotten. | 被抛弃 被遗忘的人将会是你 |
[03:25] | You’re gonna die right here! | 你会死在这里 |
[03:26] | I forgot to tell you– | 我忘了告诉你 |
[03:29] | my suit’s cooler than yours. | 我的战衣比你的厉害多了 |
[04:11] | It’s impossible. | 不可能啊 |
[04:13] | I don’t understand. How could Savitar be you? | 我不明白 萨维塔怎么会是你 |
[04:15] | He’s not me. Not really. | 他不是我 不完全是 |
[04:18] | He’s all the worst parts of you. | 他集合了你最坏的一面 |
[04:19] | It’s like in “Star Trek” | 就像《星际迷航》里 |
[04:20] | when the transporter splits Kirk into good Kirk and bad Kirk. | 传输机把柯克分裂成了好柯克和坏柯克 |
[04:25] | Please tell me you at least have “Star Trek” on your Earth. | 请告诉我你的地球上至少有《星际迷航》 |
[04:27] | – “Voyager.” – I hate spinoffs. | -《重返地球》 -我讨厌衍生剧 |
[04:30] | That explains why Caitlin was willing to follow him. | 难怪凯特琳愿意跟随他 |
[04:32] | He has a face that she trusts. | 她相信的是他那张脸 |
[04:33] | Half of one anyway. | 只是一半 |
[04:35] | So when the Legends found that message in the Waverider | 所以传奇在乘波号发现老年的你 |
[04:37] | from old you saying “Don’t trust Barry Allen,” | 留下那条”不要相信巴里·艾伦”的信息 |
[04:40] | it was talking about Savitar Barry Allen. | 其实说的是萨维塔版的巴里·艾伦 |
[04:44] | It’s all coming together… | 疑团以最糟糕的方式 |
[04:45] | in the worst way. | 全都解开了 |
[04:46] | You said you made Savitar? | 你说是你创造了萨维塔的吗 |
[04:48] | How? | 怎么会 |
[04:49] | Peep this. | 看这里 |
[04:51] | Four years from now, | 从现在起的四年后 |
[04:53] | future Flash creates… | 未来的闪电侠创造了 |
[04:56] | a time remnant to fight Savitar. | 一个时间残余去对抗萨维塔 |
[04:58] | But Savitar lets that remnant live | 但萨维塔却让残余活下来了 |
[05:00] | so that it can later become Savitar. | 这样它后来就能成为萨维塔 |
[05:03] | So once Savitar is imprisoned in the Speed Force, | 所以一旦萨维塔被囚禁在神速力里 |
[05:06] | this remnant starts to go crazy. | 这个残余就开始发疯了 |
[05:08] | And he goes back in time to the past | 然后他穿越到过去 |
[05:12] | and becomes Savitar. | 变成了萨维塔 |
[05:13] | Creating the lie that he was the first speedster, | 编造了他是第一位极速者的谎言 |
[05:16] | spreading the myth and recruiting acolytes throughout the ages. | 去各个年代散播神话 招募党羽 |
[05:19] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全说不通啊 |
[05:21] | Which came first, Savitar or the time remnant? | 先出现谁 萨维塔还是时间残余呢 |
[05:24] | It’s a closed loop. No beginning, no end. | 这是个闭环 既无开始也无结束 |
[05:24] | 未来的闪电侠和时间残余 过去 现在 未来 | |
[05:26] | It’s just one endless cycle. | 就是一个无尽的循环 |
[05:28] | Classic chicken and the egg scenario, I think, eh? | 和经典的”先有鸡还是先有蛋”一样吧 |
[05:30] | A time remnant, it’s, um– | 时间残余 |
[05:31] | it’s like a duplicate of you, right? | 就像是你的副本吧 |
[05:33] | So it has your feelings, your memories. | 它拥有你的感受 你的记忆 |
[05:35] | So why would it want to hurt us? | 那它为什么想要伤害我们 |
[05:37] | Why would he want to kill Iris? | 为什么想要杀死爱瑞丝呢 |
[05:44] | H.R., how’s Tracy coming with the Speed Force trap? | HR 特蕾西的神速力陷阱弄得怎么样了 |
[05:47] | Good, yeah, good. Slow. | 很好 进展很慢 |
[05:49] | Get her to speed up, all right? | 让她加快速度吧 |
[05:51] | I’ll do that now. Can do. | 我现在就去 可以的 |
[05:53] | If Savitar is a version of Barry from the future | 如果萨维塔是未来巴里的一个版本 |
[05:55] | and he remembers everything that Barry does, | 而且记得巴里所做的一切 |
[05:56] | 未来的闪电侠和时间残余 过去 现在 未来 | |
[05:58] | how are we ever going to come up with a plan to stop him? | 那我们要如何想办法阻止他 |
[06:13] | What was he like? | 他怎么样 |
[06:15] | Broken. | 病态 |
[06:18] | You know… | 你知道 |
[06:20] | all this time I thought that Savitar is this… | 这么久以来我都认为萨维塔是个… |
[06:24] | monster. | 怪物 |
[06:29] | It’s hard to picture what might happen, | 很难想象会发生什么 |
[06:32] | and it being you that… | 而且你是… |
[06:35] | I–I know it’s not you. | 我知道那不是你 |
[06:36] | I’m… | 我… |
[06:39] | Part of him is. | 他的一部分是 |
[06:44] | He said it was like looking in a mirror, and he was right. | 他说就像在照镜子 而他说得对 |
[06:46] | But not just the way that he looked. | 但不仅仅是他的外貌 |
[06:48] | It was… | 是他的… |
[06:50] | it was his eyes. | 是他的眼睛 |
[06:52] | The pain that was inside them. | 那里边透露出的痛苦 |
[06:55] | I’ve seen that in myself. | 我在自己身上看到过 |
[06:59] | When I think about how my parents died so violently… | 当我想起我父母如何被残忍杀害时 |
[07:05] | Sometimes I want to repay that violence with more violence. | 有时候我想变得更残忍来报复那种残忍 |
[07:08] | I want to make someone else | 我想让别人 |
[07:10] | hurt as much as I do. | 与我一样痛苦 |
[07:12] | But you don’t ever do that. | 但你不会这么做 |
[07:16] | You’re not him. You’re a good person. | 你不是他 你是个好人 |
[07:18] | But it’s in there, you know. That’s in me. | 但它就在里边 你知道 在我心中 |
[07:20] | That power, that pain, | 那种力量 那种痛苦 |
[07:23] | that’s where Savitar comes from. From loss. | 那就是萨维塔诞生的原因 因为失去 |
[07:28] | From losing you. | 因为失去你 |
[07:30] | You’re not going to lose me. | 你不会失去我的 |
[07:33] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[07:35] | We are going to stop Savitar. | 我们会阻止萨维塔的 |
[07:38] | You are not alone. He is. | 你不是一个人 他才是 |
[07:41] | And he is not a god. | 而且他不是神 |
[07:47] | Jay told me that we’re not gods. | 杰伊告诉我 我们不是神 |
[07:50] | He was wrong. | 他说错了 |
[07:52] | We could be. | 我们可以是 |
[07:53] | Any speedster, and it wouldn’t take much. | 任何极速者都可以 而且不难 |
[07:56] | When the love that we feel in our hearts is drowned in anger… | 当我们内心感觉到的爱被愤怒淹灭时 |
[08:00] | when the bad memories outweigh the good ones. | 当坏记忆多过好记忆时 |
[08:05] | What am I going to have to become to stop him? | 我要变成什么才能阻止他 |
[08:12] | Hey! Oh, bad time? | 你们 时机不对吗 |
[08:14] | No, man, what’s up? | 没有 怎么了 |
[08:16] | I just came up with the best idea ever. | 我刚想到了一个绝佳的点子 |
[08:18] | Either that or it’s the worst idea ever. | 要不然就是超级糟糕的点子 |
[08:20] | – But… – It’s an idea. | -但是 -是个点子 |
[08:21] | It’s an idea! | 是个点子 |
[08:24] | You want to give me a perm? | 你想给我烫个发吗 |
[08:26] | It’s not for your hair, Steel Magnolia. | 不是给你弄头发的 钢铁木兰[美容院] |
[08:28] | This is for your brain, okay? | 这是给你大脑准备的 好吗 |
[08:29] | I want to stop you from making new memories. | 我要让你停止创造新的记忆 |
[08:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[08:34] | Savitar knows everything we’re gonna do | 萨维塔知道我们要做的一切 |
[08:36] | because he remembers doing it. | 是因为他记得我们做过 |
[08:37] | He’s a future Barry. | 他就是未来的巴里 |
[08:38] | So what if Barry can’t remember what we’re doing now? | 那如果巴里不记得我们现在要做什么呢 |
[08:43] | You want to mess with his brain? | 你想要乱搞他的大脑吗 |
[08:45] | Just a little bit. | 就一小点 |
[08:47] | It’s a minimal procedure. | 是一个很小的手术 |
[08:48] | It’ll still be the same Barry you know and love, | 他还会是那个你认识并喜爱的巴里 |
[08:50] | except he just won’t be able to retain new information. | 只不过他没法保存新的信息了 |
[08:53] | There’s two types of memory, Allen. | 大脑里有两种记忆 艾伦 |
[08:54] | Short-term and long-term. | 短期的和长期的 |
[08:55] | Long-term is where you– | 长期记忆是你… |
[08:56] | Okay, Julian, just stop. | 好了 朱利安 不用说了 |
[08:57] | This is my presentation; I’m the expert here. | 这是我的演示 我是这里的专家 |
[09:00] | This is the part of your brain that retains new information | 大脑在这里保存新信息 |
[09:02] | before sending it to the cortex to be stored forever. | 然后再将它们送去皮层永久存储 |
[09:04] | So what if we block that chain | 所以如果我们用 |
[09:08] | with a magnetic disruption? | 磁性干扰阻断这个链条呢 |
[09:09] | So Savitar won’t be able to remember | 这样萨维塔就无法记得 |
[09:11] | whatever strategy we come up with to defeat him. | 我们想出了什么办法来打败他 |
[09:13] | Which means he can’t be two steps ahead of us anymore. | 就是说他无法再赶在我们之前了 |
[09:16] | With any luck, we’ll actually put him one step behind. | 幸运的话 我们还能先发制人 |
[09:18] | Beautiful. | 赞 |
[09:19] | Cause and effect. | 因果关系 |
[09:21] | Barry, what do you think? | 巴里 你怎么想 |
[09:26] | Let’s do it. | 我们就这么办 |
[09:28] | Wait, wasn’t Caitlin the expert on brains around here? | 等等 这里的脑部专家不是凯特琳吗 |
[09:32] | She was. | 她曾经是 |
[09:34] | But this is something we’ll have to do without her. | 但这次我们要在没有她的情况下完成 |
[09:37] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[09:40] | You won’t feel a thing. | 你不会感觉到什么 |
[09:42] | Okay, let’s get this show on the road. | 好 好戏开始了 |
[09:44] | The disrupter is attached to your hippocampus. | 干扰器与你的海马体相连 |
[09:47] | So it’s ready. | 所以都准备好了 |
[09:48] | Okay, ready for zapping. | 好了 准备捣腾 |
[09:50] | Can we not call it “Zapping”? | 能不说捣腾吗 |
[09:52] | Ready to activate. | 准备激活 |
[09:55] | In three… | 倒数 三 |
[09:56] | two… | 二 |
[09:57] | one. | 一 |
[10:01] | Sweet dreams, my beautiful boy. | 做个好梦 我的宝贝 |
[10:02] | – Way to go, slugger. – Run, Barry, run! | -干得漂亮 小拳王 -跑 巴里 快跑 |
[10:04] | I have watched you be in love with Iris… | 我一直知道你爱着爱瑞丝 |
[10:07] | Maybe we were meant to be together. | 也许我们注定会在一起 |
[10:10] | Okay, that should do it. | 好吧 应该可以了 |
[10:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:14] | Right. How do you feel? | 好的 你感觉怎么样 |
[10:17] | I feel fine. | 我感觉不错 |
[10:19] | You see? He feels fine. | 你看 他感觉不错 |
[10:23] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[10:25] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[10:28] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[10:30] | Who’s Barry? | 巴里是谁 |
[10:32] | Not fine. | 这可不妙 |
[10:34] | Um, who are all of you? | 你们都是谁 |
[10:44] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[10:46] | Seriously, who are you guys? | 你们到底是谁 |
[10:47] | Okay, Barry, stay calm. | 好了 巴里 冷静 |
[10:48] | – Who’s Barry? – Cisco! | -巴里是谁 -西斯科 |
[10:50] | Slight miscalculation. | 微小的计算错误 |
[10:51] | Slight wouldn’t be a word I’d use. | 我可不觉得这是微小 |
[10:52] | Where the hell am I? | 我到底在哪 |
[10:54] | Is this a dentist office? | 这里是牙科诊所吗 |
[10:55] | No, no. This is S.T.A.R. Labs. | 不不 这里是尖端科研实验室 |
[10:57] | Labs? A laboratory? | 实验室 实验室吗 |
[10:59] | St–a laboratory? What are you? | 实验室 你们是什么人 |
[11:01] | Are you guys experimenting on me? | 你们在拿我做实验吗 |
[11:02] | No one is ex– well, yes, technically, yes. | 我们没有 不过准确地说 是的 |
[11:05] | But–but it was consensual. | 但你同意了的 |
[11:06] | – You were? – Yes. | -拿我做实验 -是 |
[11:06] | You… Why can’t I remember anything? | 你 为什么我什么都想不起来 |
[11:09] | Why can’t I remember my name? | 为什么我想不起来我的名字 |
[11:10] | – Your name is Barry. – My name’s not Barry. | -你的名字是巴里 -我的名字不是巴里 |
[11:13] | I don’t know what my name is, but my name’s… | 我不知道我叫什么 但我的名字是 |
[11:15] | “Bartholomew Henry Allen.” | 巴塞洛缪·亨利·艾伦 |
[11:18] | – That’s not a good name. – Look, Barry– | -这什么破名字 -巴里 |
[11:20] | Are you sure I don’t go by “Bart”? | 你确定我不是叫巴特 |
[11:21] | Can–“Bart” Feels more natural to me. | 我觉得叫巴特更好 |
[11:24] | Can we go with Bart? | 能叫我巴特吗 |
[11:25] | – Bart’s kinda cool. – Okay. | -巴特这名不错 -好 |
[11:26] | – Wally! – Okay, hey. | -沃利 -好了 |
[11:28] | Let’s just get you back in the chair. | 来 你回到椅子上 |
[11:29] | No! No, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[11:30] | I’m not–I’m not getting in the chair. | 我不要坐到那椅子上 |
[11:32] | No, how do I know you didn’t kidnap me here | 不 我怎么知道不是你们绑架了我 |
[11:34] | to do some weird brain surgery on me? | 在我身上做什么奇怪的大脑实验 |
[11:36] | Or maybe you’re like those criminals | 或许你们就跟那些罪犯一样 |
[11:37] | who trick people into hotel rooms | 把人骗到酒店房间 |
[11:39] | so they can steal their kidneys. | 好偷他们的肾 |
[11:40] | Do I still have my kidneys? | 我的肾还在吗 |
[11:41] | We don’t want your kidneys. | 我们不想要你的肾 |
[11:42] | Okay, Barry, look at these photographs. | 巴里 看这些照片 |
[11:46] | We’re your friends. | 我们是你的朋友 |
[11:48] | Your family. | 你的家人 |
[11:51] | We just want to help you, okay? | 我们只是想帮你 好吗 |
[12:01] | That’s a nice ring. | 这枚戒指不错 |
[12:03] | Who’s the lucky guy? | 这位幸运儿是谁 |
[12:07] | You are, Barry. | 是你 巴里 |
[12:10] | Look, I know you’re scared, okay? | 我知道你很害怕 好吗 |
[12:11] | You can trust us. | 但你可以信任我们 |
[12:15] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[12:16] | – A minute. – Yes, sir. | -我们谈谈 -好的 |
[12:18] | I’m gonna be right back, okay? | 我马上回来 好吗 |
[12:20] | – Wally, stay with him, okay? – Me? | -沃利 陪着他 行吗 -我 |
[12:25] | So how do we know each other? | 那么 我们怎么认识的 |
[12:27] | Oh, I’m your brother. | 我是你弟弟 |
[12:34] | There is no sign of any permanent structural damage. | 没有任何永久结构损伤的迹象 |
[12:39] | Then why can’t he remember anything? | 那他怎么什么都记不得了 |
[12:42] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[12:43] | He appears to be suffering from some sort | 他好像患了某种 |
[12:45] | of psychogenic retrograde amnesia. | 心因性逆向失忆症 |
[12:47] | Amnesia. | 失忆症 |
[12:48] | What if we didn’t account for Barry’s | 我们是不是没有算上巴里 |
[12:49] | increase neural velocity due to his super speed? | 由于超级速度提高了神经传导速度 |
[12:52] | Wait, do we think he knows he’s The Flash? | 等等 他还知不知道自己是闪电侠 |
[12:55] | That he has super speed? | 知道自己有超级速度吗 |
[12:57] | Hey, Barry. Catch. | 巴里 接住 |
[13:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:04] | Oh, my Lord. | 我的天啊 |
[13:05] | – He’s, like, god-awful. – He’s pathetic. | -他状态可真差 -他真可悲 |
[13:07] | Can’t we flip a switch– undo it? | 我们不能按动开关 恢复原样 |
[13:09] | Okay, we are not flipping any more switches | 在弄清这是怎么回事之前 |
[13:11] | until we figure this thing out. | 别再按什么开关了 |
[13:15] | It’s Cecile. Hey, babe. | 是塞西尔 亲爱的 |
[13:17] | An emergency? | 很急吗 |
[13:19] | All right, bye. | 行 拜 |
[13:22] | Okay, Cecile needs Barry at CCPD, like, right now. | 好吧 塞西尔让巴里去中城警局 立刻 |
[13:25] | She says it’s urgent. | 她说很紧急 |
[13:26] | He can’t possibly go out in that condition. | 他这个样子不能出去 |
[13:28] | Okay, um, my dad and I will take Barry to Cecile. | 我和我爸带巴里去找塞西尔 |
[13:32] | You and Cisco figure out a way to get Barry’s memory back. | 你和西斯科想办法找回巴里的记忆 |
[13:35] | And fast. | 尽快 |
[13:37] | Yeah? | 行吗 |
[13:38] | – Okay. – Okay. | -行 -行 |
[13:42] | You don’t want to work? | 你不想配合吗 |
[13:44] | Well then, I don’t need you! | 那好 你滚吧 |
[13:48] | Um, am I to infer that, uh, | 我是不是可以认为 |
[13:51] | you’ve hit a little speed bump | 你遇到了一点障碍 |
[13:52] | in your quest to build a device | 难以建造将萨维塔 |
[13:53] | to trap Savitar in the Speed Force? The… | 困在神速力里的设备 那个 |
[13:55] | Accelerated matter microgenerator projectile. | 加速物质微机弹 |
[13:58] | No, I know. It doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue. | 是的 这名字真的很拗口 |
[13:59] | No, it doesn’t. How about… | 确实是 不如 |
[14:02] | we call this fancy device of yours… | 我们把你这台炫酷设备叫作… |
[14:04] | You know, you probably shouldn’t– | 要知道 你或许不该 |
[14:05] | – Call it the– – Speed Force Cannon. | -称之为 -神速力炮 |
[14:07] | Speed Force Bazooka. | 神速力火箭筒 |
[14:09] | Speed Force Gun. | 神速力枪 |
[14:11] | – Speed Force Bazooka. – Is better, yeah. | -神速力火箭筒 -更好 是的 |
[14:13] | But if the Speed Force Bazooka doesn’t start working soon, | 但如果神速力火箭筒不能马上开始运行 |
[14:16] | we’re gonna have to start calling it the Speed Force Epic Fail. | 我们就得开始称之为神速力大失败 |
[14:18] | Why? What’s the problem? | 为什么 怎么回事 |
[14:19] | The accelerometer. | 加速度仪 |
[14:21] | It sucks a hell of a lot of air watts, which– | 它吸取了大量气动功率 也就是说… |
[14:23] | Stop talking science! | 别说科学了 |
[14:25] | You need to take a step back | 你要从神速力火箭筒那里 |
[14:27] | from the Speed Force Bazooka. | 后退一步 |
[14:28] | – There’s not time. – There’s always time! | -没时间了 -总会有时间的 |
[14:31] | Because sometimes, to move forward, | 因为有些时候 为了前进 |
[14:34] | you have to take a step back. | 你需要退一步 |
[14:36] | Step… back. | 退 后 |
[14:37] | You see? Yes. | 是吧 |
[14:39] | Shake a little… | 扭动一下 |
[14:40] | Shake out those shoulders. | 活动下肩膀 |
[14:41] | I feel like– oh, oh, my gosh. | 我感觉 我的天 |
[14:43] | The tension in your shoulders– | 肩膀这么僵 |
[14:45] | Think of something that calms you. | 想像让你放松的东西 |
[14:48] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[14:50] | Oh, yes. | 太棒了 |
[14:53] | But not just any coffee. Piping hot– | 但不是随便什么咖啡 滚烫的 |
[14:54] | – Yep. – Indonesian dark roast with– | -对 -印尼深度烘焙豆配上 |
[14:56] | Raspberry and coriander– | 覆盆子和香菜 |
[15:00] | I’ve never met another person | 我还从没遇到过另一个 |
[15:02] | who uses copious amounts of caffeine to chill out. | 用大量咖啡因放松的人 |
[15:05] | I’ve never met another person either. | 我也没有遇到过 |
[15:16] | I… | 我… |
[15:17] | I, I, I’m relaxed. | 我放松了 |
[15:19] | Are you relaxed? | 你放松了吗 |
[15:22] | You, uh… | 你… |
[15:23] | and I’ll…Okay. | 那我就 好吧 |
[15:25] | I mean… okay. | 我是说 好吧 |
[15:32] | Good morning, people. | 早上好 大家 |
[15:33] | Hi. I’m Barry Allen. | 你好 我是巴里·艾伦 |
[15:35] | You can call me Bart. | 你可以叫我巴特 |
[15:36] | O…kay. | 好 吧 |
[15:37] | So you said there was an emergency. | 你说有急事 |
[15:39] | Where’s the fire? | 哪里有急事了 |
[15:39] | Ah, it’s funny you should put it like that. | 你这么说就有趣了 |
[15:41] | – Lucious Coolidge. – Who? | -卢西奥斯·库里奇 -谁 |
[15:43] | Heat Monger. | 热侠 |
[15:43] | The worst arsonist Central City’s seen | 自从米克·罗里消失之后 |
[15:45] | since Mick Rory went off the grid. | 中城最可恶的纵火犯 |
[15:48] | That is, until Flash here stopped him. | 但后来闪电侠阻止了他 |
[15:51] | What’s Flash? | 什么是闪电侠 |
[15:52] | Uh, ah, so what– what is the problem? | 那么出什么问题了 |
[15:55] | Judge Hankerson. | 汉克森法官 |
[15:56] | He’s got an opening in his docket, | 他诉讼事件表有了空档 |
[15:57] | so he moved Coolidge’s probable cause hearing | 所以他把库里奇的合理根据听证会 |
[15:59] | up to this afternoon. | 提前到了今天下午 |
[16:00] | Barry was the CSI on the case. | 巴里是这案件的鉴证员 |
[16:02] | So I need him to testify in order to hold Coolidge over for trial. | 为了能让库里奇接受审判 我需要他作证 |
[16:05] | Uh, yeah, no. | 这个 不行了 |
[16:07] | Barry can’t do that. | 巴里做不了 |
[16:09] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[16:14] | What do you mean he has amnesia? | 你说他失忆了是什么意思 |
[16:16] | Bar, what’s her name? | 巴仔 她叫什么 |
[16:18] | Um… Felicia? | 菲利希亚 |
[16:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:23] | Is this–is this like a– | 这是 这是因为 |
[16:24] | like a Flash thing? | 闪电侠的原因吗 |
[16:26] | Was he battling a super villain who used his evil powers | 他在战斗时被邪恶的坏蛋用超能力偷走了 |
[16:28] | to steal Barry’s memory? | 巴里的记忆吗 |
[16:30] | Um, no, we sort of accidentally did this to him ourselves. | 不是 算是我们不小心把他弄成这样的 |
[16:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:36] | That doesn’t matter. What does matter is you stalling that judge. | 不重要 重要的是你要拖延法官 |
[16:39] | Barry is in no condition to testify in court. | 巴里这个状态没法出庭作证的 |
[16:42] | Joe, if Barry can’t testify, Coolidge walks. | 乔 如果巴里不能作证 库里奇会无罪释放 |
[16:45] | And then God help us all. | 就听天由命吧 |
[16:47] | Okay. We’ll figure out something. | 好吧 我们想办法 |
[16:49] | Please do. | 拜托 |
[16:52] | It was nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[16:54] | Oh. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:55] | You too… Bart. | 我也是 巴特 |
[17:02] | I got some friends down at the courthouse. | 我在法院有些朋友 |
[17:04] | I’m gonna go down there and see if we can delay | 我要去那里看看能不能拖一拖 |
[17:05] | this whole Coolidge situation, all right? | 这个库里奇状况 好吧 |
[17:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:17] | For what? | 对不起什么 |
[17:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:20] | It just seems like everybody’s upset | 大家似乎都很烦躁 |
[17:22] | and it feels like it’s my fault. | 感觉是我的错 |
[17:24] | No. No, not at all. | 不 完全不是 |
[17:27] | Look, we just want you to get back to normal. | 我们只是想让你恢复正常 |
[17:29] | That’s it, okay? | 只是如此 好吗 |
[17:31] | Well, I would, if I could remember what normal is. | 我会的 前提是我能记起正常是什么样 |
[17:35] | I mean, what have you and I been doing lately? | 我是说 我和你最近都在做什么 |
[17:37] | Are we planning the wedding? | 我们在计划婚礼吗 |
[17:40] | Like, are we sending out wedding invitations | 比如 我们有开始发结婚请柬吗 |
[17:41] | or picked a honeymoon destination, or… | 或是挑选蜜月旅行地 还有… |
[17:44] | Am I a warm weather guy or a cold weather guy? | 我更喜欢温暖还是寒冷的气候 |
[17:49] | Actually, we’ve been a little busy lately, so… | 实际上 我们最近有点忙 所以… |
[17:53] | With what? | 忙什么 |
[17:57] | Um, nothing that you need to worry about, okay? | 不是你需要担心的事 好吗 |
[18:01] | Okay. You know what’s weird? | 好吧 还有很奇怪的是 |
[18:02] | I know we just ate, but I’m already feeling hungry. | 我们刚吃过饭 但我又饿了 |
[18:04] | Yeah, let’s get some food in you. | 是吗 咱们去填饱肚子吧 |
[18:06] | – All right. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[18:08] | What’s that saying? | 那句话怎么说的来着 |
[18:11] | “Man plans and God laughs?” | “人算不如天算” |
[18:14] | Well, men are planning. | 现在人在算 |
[18:16] | And what’s the God of Speed doing? | 极速之神在做什么呢 |
[18:19] | Kneeling. | 下跪 |
[18:20] | Brooding time is over. | 焦虑的时间结束了 |
[18:22] | You revealed yourself. | 你暴露了自己 |
[18:24] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[18:25] | Any idea what to do with Flash and Friends? | 想到怎么对付闪电侠和他的小伙伴们吗 |
[18:29] | Because we are getting pretty close to your big becoming, | 因为我们马上就要迎来你的大转化 |
[18:32] | and if we don’t take them down, | 如果我们不把他们拿下 |
[18:34] | neither one of us gets what we want. | 你我都无法如愿以偿了 |
[18:38] | Hello? Anybody home? | 你好 有人在家吗 |
[18:44] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[18:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:46] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[18:48] | Who… am… I? | 我 是 谁 |
[18:56] | Science club. | 科学社团 |
[18:58] | – Key Club, Astronomy Club… – Yup. | -青年社团 天文社团 -对 |
[19:01] | – Yearbook? – Yeah. | -校刊 -对 |
[19:03] | – And anime club? – Oh, yeah. | -还有动画社团 -对 |
[19:05] | You loved– loved– “Dragon Ball Z.” | 你非常喜欢《七龙珠Z》 |
[19:08] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道这是什么 |
[19:10] | Yeah, I couldn’t explain that show to you even if I wanted to, | 即使我想 我也没法跟你解释这剧 |
[19:13] | – so… – Okay. | -所以 -好吧 |
[19:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:15] | I definitely had quite the nerd thing going on, huh? | 我还真是个书呆子啊 |
[19:18] | Yeah, a little bit. | 对 有点吧 |
[19:19] | I thought you said we were best friends in high school. | 你不是说我们在高中时是最好的朋友 |
[19:21] | Yeah, we were. | 是的 |
[19:22] | Then why didn’t you give me some advice, help me out? | 那你怎么不给我提点建议 帮帮我 |
[19:24] | Oh, believe me, okay? I tried. | 相信我 我试过的 |
[19:26] | – Really? You did? – Yes. | -是吗 你试过 -没错 |
[19:28] | Okay, because I have evidence that you did not. | 好吧 因为我有证据表明你没试过 |
[19:31] | Um, I don’t remember any of this, | 我虽然都不记得了 |
[19:32] | but even I can see how wrong that look was. | 但也能看出这副打扮多丑 |
[19:37] | This is visual terrorism. | 简直就是视觉恐怖袭击 |
[19:38] | I won’t look at it anymore. | 我都无法直视了 |
[19:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:46] | You just… you’re so different. You’re so light. | 你 你和以前太不一样了 很轻松 |
[19:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:51] | I don’t know, it’s like you’re not | 我不知道 似乎你的肩上 |
[19:53] | carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders. | 不再有世界的重担了 |
[19:56] | So, what, I was like… | 所以我之前… |
[19:59] | brooding all the time before? | 一直都很焦虑 |
[20:02] | – Sometimes. – Yeah? | -有时候 -是吗 |
[20:03] | – Yeah. – Really? | -是啊 -真的吗 |
[20:06] | I don’t know, it’s just… | 我也不知道 只是… |
[20:08] | it’s really nice to see you smiling so much. | 看见你笑容满面真好 |
[20:12] | I mean… | 我… |
[20:15] | how could I not, | 知道我们会 |
[20:17] | knowing I’m gonna be with you for the rest of my life? | 共度一生 我怎么会不开心 |
[20:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:28] | I got to get to the courthouse. | 我要去法院了 |
[20:30] | Oh, yeah, of course. | 去吧 |
[20:31] | – Yeah, I got to– – Hey, yeah. | -那我走了 -好 |
[20:34] | I’ll–yeah, later. Okay. | 我…过会儿见 |
[20:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:43] | Docket number CC-15-204. | 案卷号CC-15-204 |
[20:47] | Evidentiary hearing for Central City versus | 证据听证会双方是中城和 |
[20:49] | the defendant, Lucious Coolidge. | 被告卢西奥斯·库里奇 |
[20:53] | I see the city wishes to file… | 中城方面提请… |
[20:55] | Cutting it real close, guys.. | 你们来得真是时候 |
[20:57] | You ready to testify? | 准备好上去作证了吗 |
[20:58] | No. No, I’m not. | 没 我还没有 |
[20:59] | Yes, he is. He just needs one minute, please. | 他准备好了 他只需要冷静一下 |
[21:02] | The prosecution may proceed. | 控方可以开始了 |
[21:03] | Too late. He’s up. | 来不及了 该他上了 |
[21:05] | Here. Just take these. | 给 拿着这个 |
[21:06] | I wear glasses? | 我还戴眼镜 |
[21:08] | You will now. Just put ’em on. | 你现在需要戴 戴上就好 |
[21:09] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[21:10] | Just don’t get them wet. | 别打湿了 |
[21:12] | Your Honor, I, uh– | 法官阁下 我 |
[21:13] | I call Barry Allen to the stand. | 我请求传巴里·艾伦到证人席 |
[21:21] | Raise your right hand, please. | 请举起你的右手 |
[21:23] | You swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, | 你发誓说出真相 全部真相 |
[21:24] | and nothing but the truth? | 只说真相 |
[21:26] | I do, yes. | 我发誓 |
[21:27] | Thank you. Miss Horton? | 谢谢 霍尔顿女士 |
[21:29] | – Mr. Allen– – Can I sit? | -艾伦先生 -我能坐下吗 |
[21:31] | Please, just… | 请坐 |
[21:32] | You are a crime scene investigator | 你是一位犯罪现场鉴证员 |
[21:34] | for the Central City police department, correct? | 就职于中城警局 对吗 |
[21:39] | Oh, this is so cool. | 这东西太酷了 |
[21:40] | Well, I’m so glad you enjoy testifying, but | 我很高兴你愿意作证 但是 |
[21:43] | please just answer the question. | 请回答问题 |
[21:45] | Of course. | 好的 |
[21:48] | Uh, yes, I am a CSI at the CCPD | 是的 我是中城警局的犯罪现场鉴证员 |
[21:50] | 是的 我是中城警局的 犯罪现场鉴证员 | |
[21:51] | under the expert direction of Julian Albert. | 听从朱利安·艾伯特的专家指导 |
[21:53] | 是的 我是中城警局的犯罪现场鉴证员 听从朱利安·艾伯特的专家指导 | |
[21:54] | Smiley face. | 微笑脸 |
[21:57] | Want to cut it out with the emojis? | 能把表情省了吗 |
[21:59] | Mr. Allen, | 艾伦先生 |
[22:00] | can you tell me, | 你能否告诉我 |
[22:02] | in your expert opinion, | 从专业角度看 |
[22:05] | what substance do you see in this photograph? | 这张图片里是什么东西 |
[22:08] | Uh, shellac flakes. | 是紫胶片 |
[22:10] | Shellac is a resin secreted by female lac bugs | 紫胶是一种紫胶母虫分泌的树胶 |
[22:14] | found in large quantities of the trees in Thailand– | 多见于泰国的树木上 |
[22:15] | That’s too fast, that’s too– | 太快了 太… |
[22:17] | Mr. Allen, are you all right? | 艾伦先生 你没事吧 |
[22:20] | Yes, I’m sorry. I’m fine. I just, um… | 没事 抱歉 我没事 我只是… |
[22:24] | it’s getting hot in here. | 这里有点热 |
[22:27] | What else is unique about shellac flakes? | 紫胶片还有什么特别的地方吗 |
[22:30] | It’s the fire accelerant used in all of the arson cases | 它是种助燃剂 所有与热侠有关的 |
[22:32] | 它是种助燃剂 所有与热侠有关的纵火案里都用到了 | |
[22:34] | associated with Heat Monger. | 纵火案里都用到了 |
[22:37] | Such an embarrassing name. | 这名字可真好笑 |
[22:41] | I like it. I think it’s great. | 我喜欢 我觉得可棒了 |
[22:44] | And how would you know | 你们是怎么知道 |
[22:45] | when shellac flakes have been used? | 何时用到了紫胶片 |
[22:48] | We calculate flame temperature and burn patterns, | 通过计算火焰温度和灼烧图样 |
[22:51] | and a telltale sign is when shellac is burned | 有明显迹象表明紫胶燃烧 |
[22:53] | into potassium perk-er-lorate | 会产生高氯酸 钾 |
[22:56] | or ammonium perchlorate, | 或是高氯酸铵 |
[22:57] | which is considered a high-temperature accelerant fire. | 那被认为是一种高温助燃火焰 |
[23:01] | So, then… | 那么 |
[23:04] | would you say the fires in these photos | 你认为这些照片上的火 |
[23:06] | would be considered high-temperature accelerant fires? | 能被认定为高温助燃火焰吗 |
[23:13] | Uh, yes, because– | 是的 因为 |
[23:19] | Mr. Allen? Can you continue? | 艾伦先生 你还能继续吗 |
[23:22] | Yes, I can. I can continue. | 是的 我可以 可以继续 |
[23:25] | The–uh, yes, the fires were | 没错 这些火是 |
[23:29] | high-temperature accelerant fires, | 是高温助燃火 |
[23:31] | because the flames… | 因为火焰是 |
[23:35] | were, were… | 是 是 |
[23:38] | very yellow. | 明显呈黄色的 |
[23:40] | Very yellow? | 明显呈黄色 |
[23:41] | And that’s your expert opinion on accelerant fires? | 这就是你对于助燃火给出的专业意见 |
[23:44] | Mr. Allen? | 艾伦先生 |
[23:50] | Ms. Horton, if Mr. Allen is unable to elaborate, | 霍尔顿女士 如果艾伦先生无法阐述 |
[23:54] | I’ll have no choice but to dismiss. | 现在就只能驳回起诉了 |
[23:57] | Mr. Allen? | 艾伦先生 |
[23:58] | That’s–um… | 这个 |
[24:06] | Dismissed. | 驳回 |
[24:10] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[24:12] | Marvelous. They let the pyro go. | 棒极了 纵火犯被放走了 |
[24:14] | – What went wrong? – Everything. | -哪里出错了吗 -没一处对的 |
[24:16] | Barry’s memory loss is starting to become a problem. | 巴里的失忆已经开始变成麻烦了 |
[24:18] | It sure is. | 当然了 |
[24:20] | For more than just him. | 不仅对他而言 |
[24:23] | I don’t have my speed. | 我失去速度了 |
[24:25] | Not anymore. | 不再有了 |
[24:26] | And I know why. | 我知道原因 |
[24:27] | If you want to fix this and help Barry, | 如果你想解决这个问题并帮助巴里 |
[24:29] | you are gonna do exactly as I say. | 就要严格照我的话去做 |
[24:37] | Now this Heat Monger’s gonna go free because of me, | 现在因为我 热侠被释放了 |
[24:39] | and I feel awful. | 我感觉很愧疚 |
[24:40] | Barry, it’s not your fault. | 巴里 这并不是你的错 |
[24:42] | It’s just that now there’s a bad guy on the streets, | 就只是 现在有一个恶人逍遥法外 |
[24:45] | and I can’t do anything about it. | 而我却无能为力 |
[24:49] | What? Is that not something I would’ve said before? | 怎么了 我以前不会这么讲吗 |
[24:53] | That is exactly something you would’ve said before. | 这恰恰就是你以前会说的话 |
[24:55] | There’s just something about you that always wants to help. | 你永远都是这样想要出力的 |
[25:03] | This is our place? | 这是我们的家吗 |
[25:06] | How do we afford to live here? | 我们怎么住的起这样的房子 |
[25:11] | You have great taste. | 你品位可真好 |
[25:12] | Uh, actually, this is all you. | 实际上 这可都是你的功劳 |
[25:15] | I find that hard to believe. | 简直难以置信 |
[25:19] | – Is that me? – Yeah. | -那是我吗 -是啊 |
[25:24] | Who are these people? | 这两人是谁 |
[25:27] | They’re your parents. | 他们是你的父母 |
[25:29] | You don’t remember anything about what happened? | 你完全不记得发生了什么吗 |
[25:33] | Why, did something bad happen? | 怎么了 发生了很糟的事情吗 |
[25:37] | They died. | 他们去世了 |
[25:39] | It was unexpected, but… | 让人很意外 不过 |
[25:41] | they died peacefully. | 他们去得很平静 |
[25:43] | That’s why you came to live with Joe and me. | 所以你才搬来跟我和乔一起住 |
[25:48] | And that’s when we met? | 我们是那时认识的吗 |
[25:50] | Uh, no, actually, we were friends before then. | 不是 我们在那之前就是朋友 |
[25:53] | I remember the first time that I saw you. | 我记得我第一次见你的样子 |
[25:55] | You were the happiest boy that I’d ever met. | 你是我见过最快乐的小男孩 |
[25:59] | I have a feeling that’s because you entered my life. | 我感觉那是因为你走进了我的生活 |
[26:10] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[26:23] | What the… | 怎么… |
[26:35] | Barry! Are you okay? | 巴里 你没事吧 |
[26:37] | What just happened to me?! | 我刚才怎么了 |
[26:45] | These powers are so cool. | 这种超能力太酷了 |
[26:47] | I can literally feel electricity coursing through my body. | 我能感觉到电流穿过我的身体 |
[26:50] | I mean, is it always like this? | 会一直这样吗 |
[26:51] | This is amazing. | 太不可思议了 |
[26:54] | We just walked into a buzzkill. | 我们被泼了冷水 |
[26:56] | My presence usually dampens the mood. | 我的出现总能扫大家的兴 |
[26:58] | – Joe, don’t. – You fire, I’ll fire. | -乔 不要开枪 -你开枪 我也会 |
[27:00] | What the hell is she doing here? | 她来这里干什么 |
[27:02] | – She wants to help. – Help? | -她想来帮忙 -帮忙 |
[27:03] | With what? | 帮什么忙 |
[27:04] | With the fact that I lost my powers. | 帮我们解决我失去了超能力的问题 |
[27:07] | Barry, why don’t you give us a minute? | 巴里 要不让我们和她谈谈 |
[27:10] | Sure, yeah. Are you like a super villain? | 当然可以 你是个超级大反派吗 |
[27:13] | Just asking. Okay. | 随口问问 好吧 |
[27:16] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[27:18] | You got rid of Barry’s memories. | 你们消除了巴里的记忆 |
[27:20] | What Barry remembers, Savitar remembers. | 巴里记得什么 萨维塔就记得什么 |
[27:22] | So Savitar’s lost his memories too? | 所以萨维塔也失忆了吗 |
[27:24] | Savitar loses his memory, he doesn’t go along | 萨维塔失忆了 于是他没法 |
[27:26] | with the plan to give Wally powers. | 让沃利拥有超能力 |
[27:28] | Cause and effect. | 因果关系 |
[27:30] | But if you let me help you figure out | 但如果你们让我帮忙 |
[27:32] | how to get Barry’s memories back, | 想办法让巴里恢复记忆 |
[27:34] | everything goes back to the way it was. | 就能一切如初 |
[27:35] | Kid Flash runs again. | 闪电小子又有超级速度了 |
[27:36] | And Savitar survives. | 萨维塔也幸免于难 |
[27:38] | And Iris dies. | 但爱瑞丝会死 |
[27:40] | Life’s full of difficult choices. | 生活中处处都是艰难的抉择 |
[27:42] | Or it isn’t. | 或不用抉择 |
[27:43] | If Savitar gets his memory back, | 如果萨维塔的记忆恢复了 |
[27:44] | what’s in it for you? | 那你会怎么样 |
[27:46] | That’s my business. | 这是我的问题 |
[27:48] | You think that Barry can become The Flash? | 你觉得那个巴里能成为闪电侠吗 |
[27:50] | Yeah. He can learn. | 是的 他可以学 |
[27:52] | I still know how to do everything. | 我还记得该怎么做 |
[27:54] | I can teach him. | 我能教他 |
[27:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:56] | Maybe this is how you defeat Savitar. | 也许你们可以这样打败萨维塔 |
[27:58] | But there’s still a lot of villains in this city, | 但这座城市中还有很多坏人 |
[28:02] | and no Flashes to protect it. | 却没有闪电侠来保护它 |
[28:05] | Is that really a chance you’re willing to take? | 你们真的愿意冒这个风险吗 |
[28:12] | – I’m still here. – Yeah, you are. | -我还没走 -是的 你还在呢 |
[28:13] | Because when you left, I stayed. | 因为你走了 我就得留下来 |
[28:16] | We gotta talk about the elephant in the room. | 我们得谈谈这个显而易见的事 |
[28:19] | But you know what, I– | 但你知道吗 我… |
[28:20] | I have a job to do. | 我有工作要做 |
[28:21] | We have to build that device. | 我们得造出那个装置 |
[28:23] | We’ve got to focus on the task at hand. | 我们必须得专注于手头的任务 |
[28:26] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的意思吗 |
[28:27] | – I totally understand. – From here on out, | -完全明白 -从现在起 |
[28:29] | whenever I look into your azure eyes, | 不管我什么时候注视着你那 |
[28:32] | flecked with gray, | 湛蓝中带点灰色的双眼 |
[28:34] | like a summer rainstorm coming to | 就像夏天的暴雨即将 |
[28:36] | kiss my lips, | 轻吻着我的嘴 |
[28:38] | the only thing I’m gonna be thinking about | 我只会思考一件事 |
[28:40] | is how I can best inspire that | 就是如何最大程度地激励 |
[28:43] | beautiful, sexy brain. | 那聪慧性感的大脑 |
[28:52] | Sparks. | 火花 |
[28:54] | Sparks. | 火花 |
[28:55] | You felt them too. | 你也感觉到了 |
[28:57] | – No. – No? | -没有 -没有吗 |
[28:58] | No, I mean yes, obviously. | 不 我是说是的 很明显 |
[28:59] | – Oh, yeah. – Sparks. | -是的 -火花 |
[29:01] | Jumping between two parallel wires– | 在两条平行导线之间跳动 |
[29:03] | a modified high-voltage climbing arc. | 一个改造的高电压爬弧 |
[29:06] | I guess my work here is done. | 我想我已经完成我的工作了 |
[29:10] | You should never have tried this without Caitlin. | 没有凯特琳你不该尝试这个 |
[29:14] | Well, we didn’t really have much of choice, now, did we? | 好吧 我们现在也别无他选了 不是吗 |
[29:16] | Also, don’t refer to yourself in the third person. | 而且 你不要对自己用第三人称 |
[29:19] | It’s Caitlin. It’s you. It’s the same person. | 凯特琳就是你 你们是同一人 |
[29:20] | It’s just confusing. | 只是会混乱 |
[29:22] | Hand me the girard processor. | 把吉拉德处理器给我 |
[29:24] | It’ll help prime his neocortical and medial frontal lobes. | 这能帮他打开新皮层和内侧额叶 |
[29:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[29:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:37] | Oh, golly. Look at us. | 天啊 看看我们 |
[29:40] | Just three musketeers working away. | 三剑客努力不懈地干活 |
[29:44] | Just like old times, huh? | 就像之前一样 |
[29:46] | Hey, Julian, did Caitlin ever tell you about our time | 朱利安 凯特琳有跟你说过 |
[29:48] | working on the Particle Accelerator with Ronnie? | 我们跟罗尼研究粒子加速器的时光吗 |
[29:50] | No. No, she did not. | 没有 她没说过 |
[29:51] | There was this one time | 曾经有一次 |
[29:52] | we had this very strict deadline, | 我们有个很严格的期限 |
[29:54] | and Dr. Wells was super hard on us. | 威尔斯博士对我们超严厉 |
[29:56] | All of us, even Hartley. | 我们所有人 包括哈特利 |
[29:57] | Who’s–who’s Hartley? | 谁是哈特利 |
[29:59] | Oh, he was this guy we used to work with. | 他是曾经和我们共事的人 |
[30:00] | Such a dick. You actually reminded me a lot of him | 是个混蛋 你刚加入时 |
[30:02] | when you first came onboard. | 勾起了我对他的许多回忆 |
[30:04] | Anyway, so we were working on the iridium plating | 总之 我们在研究铱电镀 |
[30:06] | for the… | 以用来… |
[30:08] | What was it called again? | 那个叫什么来着 |
[30:10] | The synchrotron, that’s what it was. | 同步加速器 就是那个 |
[30:13] | So anyway, we were struggling, | 总之 我们很努力 |
[30:14] | and we were burning the midnight oil, | 我们一起熬通宵 |
[30:19] | to hold a single charge. | 储存任何电荷 |
[30:20] | And so all of a sudden | 然后突然间 |
[30:22] | Ronnie just loses all his chill. | 罗尼失控了 |
[30:24] | He turns beet red | 他满脸通红 |
[30:25] | and he starts yelling at the thing like, | 他对着装置大吼 |
[30:27] | “Come on, you dumb-nium capacitor!” | “搞什么 你个蠢呆的电容器” |
[30:29] | “Take charge.” | “储存电容” |
[30:31] | Yes! | 是的 |
[30:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:35] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[30:39] | I think about all the memories I cherish most, and… | 我最珍惜的那些记忆 |
[30:43] | and you’re in every single one of them, Caitlin. | 都有你的参与 凯特琳 |
[30:52] | Let’s figure this out. | 快做完它吧 |
[30:54] | I don’t want to be here any longer than I have to. | 我不想在这多待一秒 |
[30:58] | Suit yourself. | 你随意 |
[31:02] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[31:03] | Guys, I still can’t believe I have these powers. | 各位 我还是无法相信我有这些超能力 |
[31:05] | They’re amazing. | 它们太棒了 |
[31:07] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[31:10] | I think that I could be a superhero. | 我觉得我可以当超级英雄 |
[31:12] | All right, well is it cool if I run some more? | 好吧 我可以再去跑一跑吗 |
[31:14] | – Have at it. – All right. | -去吧 -好吧 |
[31:21] | I haven’t seen him this happy in a long time. | 我很久没看见他这么开心了 |
[31:24] | Try ever. | 不曾有过 |
[31:26] | It’s the first time he hasn’t been weighed down | 这是他第一次 |
[31:27] | by the tragedies of his past, you know? | 没有背负过去的悲剧 知道吗 |
[31:30] | First time he’s actually been free of them. | 他第一次真正被释放出来 |
[31:35] | You don’t want his memory restored, do you? | 你不想他找回记忆 是吗 |
[31:39] | Dad, I… | 爸爸 我… |
[31:41] | I can’t say that seeing him happy and light | 我不得不说看着他开心和轻松 |
[31:44] | isn’t something I have wished for him, | 是我对他的愿望 |
[31:45] | because yeah, it is. | 因为确实是这样 |
[31:48] | Sweetheart, I wish that for him, too. | 宝贝 这也是我对他的愿望 |
[31:52] | But you didn’t fall in love with The Flash. | 但你爱上的不是闪电侠 |
[31:53] | You fell in love with Barry Allen. | 你爱上的是巴里·艾伦 |
[31:54] | Dad, I know this is a different version of him, | 爸爸 我知道这不是原来的他 |
[31:56] | but he’s… | 但他… |
[31:59] | he’s still Barry. | 他还是巴里 |
[32:00] | No, he’s not, honey. | 不 他不是 宝贝 |
[32:02] | Look, until yesterday, | 直到昨天 |
[32:04] | Barry had 28 years of experiences | 巴里所生活的28年里所有经历 |
[32:06] | to define him, and some of those memories were bad, | 造就了他 其中有些记忆是不好的 |
[32:09] | but some were good, too. | 但有些却是好的 |
[32:10] | But without those memories, | 但没了那些记忆 |
[32:11] | the Barry Allen we know and love is gone. | 我们认识和爱的巴里·艾伦就不存在了 |
[32:17] | I don’t know, Dad. | 我不知道 爸爸 |
[32:20] | You know, part of me can’t help but | 我有时不禁认为 |
[32:22] | think that this is some sort of gift, you know–that | 这是份礼物 你知道 |
[32:24] | this is the life that he was supposed to have. | 这是他本该有的生活 |
[32:27] | Maybe the city doesn’t need The Flash. | 也许这座城市不需要闪电侠 |
[32:38] | Hey, everybody! | 大家好 |
[32:40] | Happy Friday! | 周五快乐 |
[32:52] | So I am a superhero? | 所以我是个超级英雄 |
[32:54] | Yeah. A real good one. | 是的 货真价实 |
[32:57] | You’re The Flash. | 你是闪电侠 |
[32:59] | You sure The Streak isn’t a better name, maybe? | 你确定红衣侠不会更好听吗 |
[33:03] | Turn on the TV. | 打开电视 |
[33:05] | Uh, okay. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[33:07] | Eyewitnesses say the man who set the fire | 目击者说对大楼放火的人 |
[33:09] | to the offices is none other than Lucious Coolidge, | 不是别人 正是卢西奥斯·库里奇 |
[33:12] | AKA Heat Monger. | 也就是热侠 |
[33:13] | That’s the guy that went free because of me. | 他是因为我才获得自由的 |
[33:15] | At this rate, it won’t be long | 按这个速度 大楼 |
[33:16] | before the whole thing burns down. | 很快就会被烧成平地 |
[33:17] | There’s hundreds of people who work in there. | 有数百人在里面工作 |
[33:19] | We need to stop it. | 我们得出手阻止 |
[33:21] | How? I mean, you can’t right now. | 怎么阻止 你现在不能 |
[33:23] | No, but I can. | 不 但我能 |
[33:24] | Barry, you don’t know how to use your powers. | 巴里 你不知道怎么用你的能力 |
[33:26] | – Bar– – You just said I’m a superhero. | -巴仔 -你刚说我是超级英雄 |
[33:28] | And a good one, right? | 而且货真价实 对吗 |
[33:29] | I mean, memories or not, I can’t stand by | 不管有没有记忆 我不能袖手旁观 |
[33:31] | and watch people die if I can prevent it. | 看人们被烧死 而不去阻止 |
[33:37] | Forgot the suit. | 忘了穿战衣 |
[33:52] | Barry? You okay? | 巴里 你还好吗 |
[33:55] | Uh, yeah, I’m good. | 是的 我还好 |
[33:56] | Stopping’s hard. | 很难停下 |
[33:59] | How do I save everybody inside? | 我怎么救里面的人 |
[34:01] | You just run them out of there. | 你就把他们带出来 |
[34:03] | I barely got here myself. | 我自己很难才来到这 |
[34:04] | How am I supposed to run with someone else? | 我要怎么把其他人带出来 |
[34:06] | There’s gotta be something we can do. | 我们一定能做点什么 |
[34:08] | There is something we can do: | 我们能做一件事 |
[34:09] | jump-start his brain using that thing. | 用那个装置帮他打开大脑 |
[34:11] | We have not done a test run. | 我们还没做测试 |
[34:12] | There’s no time to test it now. | 现在没有时间做测试了 |
[34:14] | What is that thing? | 那是什么装置 |
[34:15] | This can send electrical charges through | 这可以通过他战衣的传送器 |
[34:16] | the transmitters in his suit and theoretically, | 发送电荷 理论上 |
[34:19] | should jolt his memory. | 应该能刺激他的记忆 |
[34:20] | You want to electroshock his brain? | 你要电击他的大脑 |
[34:22] | Won’t that fry it even more? | 如果电击过度了呢 |
[34:23] | If we don’t do that, | 如果我们不那么做 |
[34:24] | all those people are gonna die. | 那里所有人都会死 |
[34:28] | Life’s a game of chance. | 生命就是碰运气的游戏 |
[34:30] | Okay, Barry, you’re gonna feel something. | 好吧 巴里 你会产生感觉 |
[34:33] | Might hurt, might sting, might suck. | 可能是痛苦 刺痛 或糟糕 |
[34:35] | – Wait, what? – Probably all three. | -等一下 你说什么 -可能三个都有 |
[34:37] | Okay, here we go. | 好吧 我们开始了 |
[34:47] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[34:50] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[34:52] | Uh, yeah, I still don’t remember. | 好吧 我还是不记得 |
[34:54] | Why didn’t that work? | 为什么不成功 |
[34:55] | That was supposed to work. | 本来应该成功的 |
[34:56] | We kick-started his temporal lobe. | 我们帮他打开了他的颞叶 |
[34:57] | Now he just needs to access it. | 现在他需要访问它 |
[34:59] | Gas is in the tank, we just need to turn the ignition. | 就像汽油已经在油箱里 只需要点燃就行 |
[35:02] | We need a visceral memory to spark his brain. | 我们需要内心深刻的记忆激发他的大脑 |
[35:07] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[35:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:13] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[35:14] | I need you to remember. | 我需要你记起来 |
[35:16] | I can’t! | 我做不到 |
[35:17] | Yes, yes, you can. | 不不 你能做到 |
[35:18] | Okay? Okay, listen to me. | 好吗 好吧 听我说 |
[35:21] | The night that your mom died, | 你妈死的那晚 |
[35:23] | I didn’t want to tell you how, | 我不想告诉你她怎么死的 |
[35:24] | but she didn’t die peacefully. | 但她死得不安详 |
[35:27] | She was murdered. | 她是被杀死的 |
[35:29] | What? | 什么 |
[35:29] | And you came to live with us. | 然后你搬来跟我们住 |
[35:33] | My dad brought you inside, | 我爸把你带进屋里 |
[35:36] | and you were in shock. You weren’t crying. | 你还在震惊中 你没有哭泣 |
[35:40] | And later that night, | 那晚之后 |
[35:42] | a sound woke me, and I crawled out of my bed, | 我被一个声音吵醒 我从床上爬起来 |
[35:46] | and I realized that the sound was coming from downstairs. | 我发现声音是从楼下传上来的 |
[35:50] | I peered over the banister, and… | 我从楼梯的扶栏窥看 |
[35:53] | I found you crying alone. | 我发现你一个人在哭 |
[35:56] | I knew I had to go to you. | 我知道我得过去找你 |
[35:59] | I sat next to you, and you put your head | 我坐在你旁边 让你的头 |
[36:03] | in my lap, and I held you while you cried. | 靠在我膝盖上 抱着哭泣的你 |
[36:06] | And I didn’t know it then, but now looking back, | 我那时不知道 但现在回想 |
[36:09] | I realize that that was the night that we fell in love. | 我发现我们的爱是从那晚开始的 |
[36:13] | That was the night that we realized | 我们在那晚发现 |
[36:15] | how much we needed each other. | 我们有多需要对方 |
[36:18] | And look… | 听着… |
[36:20] | I so wish that I could take your dark memories away. | 我非常希望我能带走你的黑暗记忆 |
[36:24] | I wish that I could make all of that pain go away, | 我希望我能抹去所有的痛苦 |
[36:27] | but I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[36:29] | Okay? But what I do know, what I know, | 好吗 但我知道 我知道的是 |
[36:33] | is that for every bad memory, | 每个不好的记忆 |
[36:34] | there is a good one to get you through it. | 都会有个好记忆带你挺过去 |
[36:44] | Run, Barry, run! | 快跑 巴里 快跑 |
[36:56] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[36:58] | I remember… | 我记得… |
[37:00] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[37:02] | I remember everything. | 我记得一切了 |
[37:03] | I remember everything! | 我记得一切了 |
[37:06] | Now for this fire. | 现在这场火 |
[37:12] | I don’t think I can put this fire out alone. | 我觉得我无法一个人灭掉它 |
[37:16] | You don’t have to. | 你不必一个人做 |
[37:34] | Yes! | 棒 |
[37:42] | Looks like you remembered how to save the day. | 看来你记得如何拯救危难了 |
[37:45] | Like riding a bike. | 学过就忘不了 |
[37:50] | – Your mother’s maiden name. – Thompson. | -你妈妈的婚前姓 -汤普森 |
[37:52] | CODIS is an acronym for what? | CODIS是什么的缩写 |
[37:55] | Combined DNA Index System. | DNA联合检索系统 |
[37:59] | Okay. In the third grade, | 好吧 三年级时 |
[38:01] | you renamed the class hamster to… | 你给班上的仓鼠取名… |
[38:04] | Alexander Ham Bell. | 亚历山大·汉·贝尔 |
[38:07] | I was eight years old. | 那时我八岁 |
[38:09] | So you got your memories back. | 所以你找回记忆了 |
[38:10] | Now we can all focus our attention on stopping Savitar. | 现在我们可以专注在阻止萨维塔了 |
[38:17] | Good luck with that. | 祝好运 |
[38:21] | Please tell me we’re not gonna just let her walk out of here. | 我们不会就这么让她走吧 |
[38:27] | Now you want to fight? | 你们想打一场吗 |
[38:28] | We don’t want to fight you. | 我们不想跟你打 |
[38:29] | Can’t really avoid that now, can we? | 这件事不可避免 不是吗 |
[38:32] | Yeah, we can. You can stay here with us. | 可以的 你可以留下来 |
[38:34] | We’re your friends. Your family. | 我们是你的朋友 你的家人 |
[38:38] | Caitlin, I can fix you. | 凯特琳 我可以治好你 |
[38:41] | You already tried. | 你已经努力过了 |
[38:42] | Well then, I’ll try harder. | 那么我会更努力 |
[38:43] | I don’t care what it takes. | 我不管要付出什么代价 |
[38:45] | I don’t care what I have to do. | 我不管我要怎么做 |
[38:47] | I swear to you, I will find you a cure. | 我向你发誓 我会治好你 |
[38:53] | Caitlin, I love you. | 凯特琳 我爱你 |
[38:57] | I don’t love you, Julian. | 我不爱你 朱利安 |
[39:01] | I never did. | 我从来都没有 |
[39:05] | I never loved any of you. | 你们任何人我都没爱过 |
[39:29] | She’s gone? | 她走了吗 |
[39:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:33] | Maybe too far gone now. | 也许已经不可挽回了 |
[39:37] | We’ll figure out a way to get her back. | 我们会想到办法把她找回来的 |
[39:40] | Just like we figured out how to get you back. | 就像我们想到办法把你找回来一样 |
[39:43] | You sure this is the me you want? | 你确定你要的是这个我吗 |
[39:45] | With all the baggage? | 还有我带着的担子 |
[39:47] | Seeing you without the weight of everything that’s happened, | 看见你不用背负发生的一切 |
[39:50] | seeing you happy, like you were before your mother was killed? | 看见你像母亲被杀前那样开心 |
[39:53] | Without all of that darkness haunting you, | 所有的黑暗不再缠着你 |
[39:56] | you were finally free. | 你终于释放了 |
[40:00] | It was nice. | 感觉挺好的 |
[40:03] | I did the same thing months ago. | 几个月前我做过一样的事 |
[40:06] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[40:08] | That freedom? I had that. | 那种自由 我有过 |
[40:11] | When I was with my mom and dad again in Flashpoint, | 我跟父母在闪点重聚的时候 |
[40:13] | and I could’ve let it stay like that. | 我可以让它继续下去 |
[40:15] | I could’ve let the memories of this timeline fade, | 我可以让这条时间线的记忆消退 |
[40:17] | but if I’d done that, I would’ve lost Joe, | 但如果我那么做 我就会失去乔 |
[40:19] | and Cisco, and Wally, and Caitlin, and you. | 西斯科 沃利 凯特琳 还有你 |
[40:25] | Pain and darkness- it’s a part of me. | 痛苦和黑暗 是我的一部分 |
[40:28] | You know, I need it to fuel me, | 是我的推动力 |
[40:30] | to push me to be a better person, | 让我成为更好的人 |
[40:31] | to be a better hero. | 更好的英雄 |
[40:34] | To keep me from ever forgetting who I am. | 让我永远都不会忘了我是谁 |
[40:38] | Now that is the Barry Allen I know and love. | 这个才是我认识和爱的巴里·艾伦 |
[40:49] | Hey, you guys– okay! | 你们… 好吧 |
[40:52] | You guys, you got to come see this. | 你们得过来看看这个 |
[40:54] | Y-you got to come see this. | 你们得过来看看这个 |
[40:59] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[41:01] | This is the Speed Force Bazooka. | 这是神速力火箭筒 |
[41:03] | Good, right? | 很好 对吧 |
[41:05] | And that’s gonna trap Savitar? | 它可以困住萨维塔吗 |
[41:06] | There is a tiny little problem. | 有个小问题 |
[41:08] | – What’s that? – It’s… | -什么问题 -就是… |
[41:10] | In order to generate enough power | 为了产生足够的能量 |
[41:12] | to magnetize Savitar’s radial field | 吸住萨维塔的辐向场 |
[41:14] | and keep him in a state of perpetual stasis– | 让他处于永久静止的状态 |
[41:17] | – Stasis. – Inside the Speed Force, | -静止 -在神速力里面 |
[41:19] | we need by my calculations– | 我们需要我的计算 |
[41:20] | – By calculations– – 3.86 terajoules of energy. | -通过计算 -需要3.86兆焦耳的能量 |
[41:24] | I’m guessing that’s more energy | 我想这不止是 |
[41:26] | than a triple-A battery. | 一节7号电池的能量 |
[41:28] | Yes. That’s more energy than a sun. | 是的 这超过了一个太阳的能量 |
[41:31] | Where we gonna | 我们要怎么 |
[41:32] | find something like that? | 才能找到这么大的能量呢 |