时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | but secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But I became lost in time. | 但是我在时间中迷失了 |
[00:16] | It took everything in my friends’ power to bring me back. | 我的朋友们用尽了一切办法才把我救回来 |
[00:19] | And in doing so, our world was opened up to new threats. | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:22] | And I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:25] | I am the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | Each of these heat scans indicates a human body. | 每个热点代表一个人体 |
[00:32] | 12 markers, 12 metas. | 12个标记 12个超能力者 |
[00:34] | Why would anyone wanna create metas? | 为什么有人要造出超能力者 |
[00:38] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[00:39] | Clearly, this guy is a bus meta. | 显然这人是个公车超能力者 |
[00:40] | – Stretch these cells. – Like silly putty. | -让那些细胞拉伸 -就像弹性橡皮泥 |
[00:41] | Like silly putty. | 就像弹性橡皮泥 |
[00:42] | I’m silly putty? | 我是弹性橡皮泥了 |
[00:43] | Let my team and I train you. | 让我和我的团队来训练你 |
[00:45] | What made you look into Mayor Bellows? | 你当初为什么调查贝洛斯市长 |
[00:47] | Oh, it was a client. Last name, DeVoe. | 是个客户 他的姓是迪沃 |
[00:50] | You do what Amunet says for as long as she tells you. | 总之阿姆内特让你做什么你就做什么 |
[00:54] | Tell Amunet I’m done. | 告诉阿姆内特我要退出 |
[00:56] | Joe, I’m pregnant. | 乔 我怀孕了 |
[01:03] | Hey, you guys wanna see something really cool? | 那么想看看很酷的事情吗 |
[01:06] | Sure, go for it. | 好啊 来吧 |
[01:09] | Stretch, Ralph. | 伸展吧 拉尔夫 |
[01:10] | Stretch. | 伸展 |
[01:14] | That is pretty cool. | 很酷啊 |
[01:15] | Okay, look, a-are you sure we can’t find this DeVoe guy? | 你确定找不到这个叫迪沃的家伙吗 |
[01:19] | I mean, we were warned. We had a heads-up that someday, | 我们被警告过 我们知道在未来某一天 |
[01:22] | someone named DeVoe would be one of my greatest foes. | 一个叫迪沃的人会成为我最大的敌人 |
[01:24] | And the other thing to think about is, | 另一个要考虑的事是 |
[01:26] | do you know how many people there are | 你知道光是在这个州 |
[01:28] | in this state alone with the name DeVoe? | 就有多少个叫迪沃的人吗 |
[01:30] | – No. – Thousands. | -不知道 -好几千人 |
[01:31] | And we still don’t have an age. | 而且我们还不知道年龄 |
[01:33] | Unless one of your greatest foes is the three-month-old | 你的最大敌人不会是一个离着四个街区 |
[01:36] | William DeVoe who lives four blocks from here. | 一个名叫威廉·迪沃的三个月大的婴儿吧 |
[01:38] | I don’t think one of my greatest enemies is a baby. | 我觉得我的敌人不会是婴儿 |
[01:41] | Evil killer baby. | 邪恶杀手婴儿 |
[01:42] | Could happen. | 也有可能 |
[01:43] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[01:45] | Yo, Felicity! | 费利西蒂 |
[01:48] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么会来这 |
[01:49] | I literally walked in here. You have–you have no security, | 我就这么走进来的 你们没有保安措施 |
[01:52] | you have no alarms, you have nothing on your door. | 没有警报 什么防护都没有 |
[01:55] | You guys might wanna consider something, anything at all. | 你们真的应该安点什么东西 |
[01:57] | You came prepared. | 你带东西了 |
[01:59] | Well, yeah, Team Arrow to Team Bride, you know, | 从绿箭小队变成伴娘团 |
[02:00] | very excited for that bachelorette party. | 我对单身派对充满期待 |
[02:01] | Yep, getting inebriated with same gender | 是的 被同性的人灌醉 |
[02:03] | to celebrate an archaic institution? | 来庆祝一个古老的习俗 |
[02:06] | Priceless. | 珍贵无价 |
[02:07] | I mean, you only get married once, so… | 毕竟只结一次婚 所以 |
[02:09] | Well, actually, | 其实 |
[02:10] | pretty much everyone gets divorced these days. | 这年头几乎每个人都会离婚 |
[02:12] | 55% to be exact, I mean, that’s just statistics. | 准确来说是55%的人 这是统计结果 |
[02:15] | But not–not you and Iris. That would just– | 但是你和爱瑞丝不会的 你们俩 |
[02:17] | that would never happen to you guys… | 你们俩绝对不会离婚的 |
[02:20] | Whose feet are those? | 这是谁的脚 |
[02:22] | That’s Ralph Dibny. | 拉尔夫·德比 |
[02:26] | I’m gonna–I’m gonna go meet up with the ladies. | 我 我先去找女生们了 |
[02:30] | That… | 这 |
[02:40] | 机票 凯特琳·斯诺 | |
[02:44] | Well, here you are. | 你在这啊 |
[02:45] | Okay, are you ready for the ladies’ nights | 你准备好参加 |
[02:47] | to end all ladies’ nights? | 最后一次女生之夜了吗 |
[02:50] | And by that, she means a quiet, low-key dinner | 她的意思是说 在一家很棒的餐厅了 |
[02:52] | at a very classy restaurant. | 吃一顿低调的晚餐 |
[02:54] | Yeah. That’s exactly what I mean. | 是的 我就是这个意思 |
[02:56] | Super low-key, super quiet– | 非常低调 非常安静 |
[02:58] | do you want a pink or a blue feather boa? | 你喜欢粉色还是蓝色的羽毛披肩 |
[02:59] | Actually, Iris, if it’s okay, | 爱瑞丝 我能不能不去了 |
[03:01] | I don’t think I’m gonna make it tonight. | 我今天晚上可能去不了了 |
[03:02] | I’m just not feeling up to it. | 我觉得不太好 |
[03:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:05] | Aren’t you feeling OK? | 你不舒服吗 |
[03:06] | No, I’m fine, I just… | 不是的 我只是 |
[03:08] | sometimes life catches up with you, you know? | 总有些不顺心的时候 |
[03:09] | It’s ’cause you’re not wearing the tiara. | 是因为戴宝冠的不是你吗 |
[03:10] | Put on the tiara. Everything will change. Oh! | 戴上宝冠 她就改主意了 |
[03:12] | – Wearing the tiara, thank you. – You’re welcome. | -戴着宝冠 谢谢 -不客气 |
[03:14] | Caitlin, please, come on, we work together every day | 凯特琳 求你了 我们每天都在一起工作 |
[03:17] | and we never get to do a dinner just us girls. | 我们女生们从来没单独吃过饭 |
[03:18] | You have to come. | 你一定要来 |
[03:19] | She’s right. Just one dinner, please? | 她说得对 就是吃顿饭 好吗 |
[03:22] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 我会去的 |
[03:30] | This is so insane. | 太不可思议了 |
[03:31] | I can’t believe you’re gonna be a mom again. | 我不敢相信你又要当妈妈了 |
[03:32] | I know, well, you always wanted a sibling. | 你不是一直想要个弟弟或妹妹吗 |
[03:35] | And seven Doctor Whos later, you totally came through. | 播了七季的《神秘博士》 你终于想通了 |
[03:38] | You’re a Doctor Who fan, Joanie? | 你喜欢看《神秘博士》吗 琼妮 |
[03:39] | Well, ever since he became a lady, I am. | 他变成女的之后 我就喜欢上了 |
[03:41] | #Feminism. | #女权主义 |
[03:44] | Bachelor party! | 单身派对 |
[03:45] | Girls, get out. | 女生们都出去 |
[03:46] | Oh, that’s our cue. | 我们该走了 |
[03:49] | Hey, Barry, congrats on getting hitched. | 巴里 恭喜你结婚了 |
[03:51] | Thank you! I didn’t realize you were in town. | 谢谢 我都不知道你在城里 |
[03:53] | Well, I just stopped by for the weekend. | 我只是回来一个周末 |
[03:54] | Awesome. Good to see you. | 太好了 很高兴见到你 |
[03:55] | You too. | 我也是 |
[03:58] | Have a great time. | 玩得开心 |
[03:59] | Don’t get too crazy. | 别玩得太疯 |
[04:01] | No drinking. | 别喝酒 |
[04:02] | No, Iris promised me a totally chill night | 不 爱瑞丝答应过我今晚不会玩疯的 |
[04:04] | that even my pregnant little booty can handle. | 就连我肚子里的小宝贝都没问题 |
[04:06] | You should come with us, sweetie. | 你应该跟我们一起去 亲爱的 |
[04:08] | You know, I’m sure Iris wouldn’t mind. | 爱瑞丝肯定不会介意的 |
[04:09] | Uh, no, it’s okay. | 不了 不去了 |
[04:10] | I, um, I actually have plans. | 其实我有计划了 |
[04:12] | But I will drop you off. | 但是我会送你过去的 |
[04:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:14] | – Have fun. – Later, guys. | -玩得开心 -回见了 各位 |
[04:16] | Bye! | 拜 |
[04:16] | Okay, I’ll get the lights. | 我去关灯 |
[04:18] | Harry will get the brandy. | 哈里去拿白兰地 |
[04:19] | Hey, Harry, before you pour the brandy, | 哈里 在你倒白兰地之前 |
[04:20] | make sure you warm the glasses. | 一定要暖一暖杯子 |
[04:23] | – What? – For real? | -什么 -不是吧 |
[04:24] | It’s cool. | 没事 |
[04:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:29] | Barry Allen. | 巴里·艾伦 |
[04:31] | Are you ready to have your mind blown? | 准备好大开眼界了吗 |
[04:32] | Meet Barry Allen. | 这是巴里·艾伦 |
[04:34] | Before he met Iris West, | 在他遇见爱瑞丝·韦斯特之前 |
[04:36] | before he became an interdimensional time-traveling speedster, | 在他成为跨维度时间旅行极速者之前 |
[04:39] | he was an adorable baby boy with Ewok-level chub. | 他是个像伊沃克人那样微胖的可爱小婴儿 |
[04:44] | Ugh, those cheeks. | 两个小脸蛋 |
[04:46] | Cisco, this is great, | 西斯科 很不错 |
[04:47] | but where did you get these videos? | 但你从哪拿到这些视频的 |
[04:48] | Man, I’m a ninja. Watch this part. | 我就是个忍者 看看这部分 |
[04:51] | Ah, I forgot you two got married. | 我忘了你们俩已经结婚了 |
[04:56] | Ah, you two were so young. | 你们俩以前年纪好小 |
[04:59] | Damn. I was so young. | 见鬼 我以前好年轻 |
[05:07] | Gentlemen, I have arrived. | 先生们 我来了 |
[05:09] | – Ralph. – Dibny. | -拉尔夫 -德比 |
[05:10] | Wasn’t expecting you. | 没想到你会来 |
[05:12] | You said see you later. | 你说晚点见 |
[05:13] | I assumed this was a superhero hangout | 我猜这是超级英雄聚会 |
[05:15] | and this was a test for my highly attuned detective abilities, | 并且要测试我高度协调的侦查能力 |
[05:18] | which, for the record, nailed it. | 可事先声明 我完美通过了 |
[05:20] | Okay, or… | 好吧 或者 |
[05:22] | You weren’t invited. | 我们没邀请你来 |
[05:23] | Wow, this house is, uh… | 这家真是 |
[05:25] | – Bitchin’? – No. | -很破吗 -不是 |
[05:26] | Small. Looks much bigger from the street. | 好小 在街对面看还大一点 |
[05:28] | What’s all this crap? | 这些都是什么鬼 |
[05:29] | This is my bachelor party. | 这是我的单身派对 |
[05:34] | Oh, dear God, you’re serious. | 老天爷 你不是说笑 |
[05:35] | This weinerfest is your bachelor party. | 这纯爷们派对是你的单身派对 |
[05:37] | This weinerfest is about to indulge in some | 这纯爷们派对的正打算在橡树酒店 |
[05:40] | very fine cigars and a very nice steak dinner at The Oak– | 抽上好的雪茄和吃上好的牛排餐 |
[05:44] | Okay. Stop. | 好了 别说了 |
[05:46] | You’re gonna pay $50 for a steak dinner? | 你会付五十块吃牛排餐吗 |
[05:48] | – Why not? – I know a place… | -何乐而不为 -我知道有个地方 |
[05:49] | Where you can get all-you-can-eat steak | 那里有自助牛排 |
[05:51] | and chicken for $4.99 and they even throw in napkins. | 鸡肉才4.99 还送纸巾 |
[05:56] | Come on, ladies. | 我们走吧 姐妹们 |
[05:59] | No, really, Ralph. | 不去了 真的 拉尔夫 |
[06:00] | We’re gonna stay here, we’re gonna go have– | 我们要留在这里 我们要… |
[06:01] | No, Slim Jim. | 不 瘦猴子 |
[06:02] | I insist. You can thank me later. | 我坚持 你晚点可以谢谢我 |
[06:06] | That was meant to be enjoyed. | 这白兰地是要慢慢享用的 |
[06:07] | I enjoyed it. | 我享用过了 |
[06:08] | Cisco, don’t worry. | 西斯科 别担心 |
[06:09] | Where we’re going, the drinks flow freely and the view is… | 我们要去的地方 酒水任喝 而且景色 |
[06:13] | Ugh. Spectacular. | 引人入胜 |
[06:23] | So fancy. | 好高级 |
[06:24] | Yeah. A toast to the future Mrs. Allen. | 敬敬未来的艾伦夫人 |
[06:27] | – West-Allen. – West-Allen. | -韦斯特·艾伦 -韦斯特·艾伦 |
[06:29] | Although your life with Barry may be fast-paced, | 虽然你和巴里的生活节奏也许很快 |
[06:30] | I hope you guys take the time to enjoy the special moments. | 我希望你们能好好享受这个特别的时刻 |
[06:33] | Aww, thank you guys for coming. | 谢谢你们来 |
[06:34] | – It really means a lot. – Cheers. | -对我真的很重要 -干杯 |
[06:37] | Well, all right, who wants my champagne? | 好了 谁想喝我的香槟 |
[06:40] | Craziest thing I get to do tonight is order two desserts. | 今晚我做出最疯狂的事就是点了两份甜品 |
[06:43] | – I’ll take it. – That’s right. | -我来喝 -对了 |
[06:44] | Iris told me you were pregnant. How’s that going? | 爱瑞丝和我说你怀孕了 你怎么样 |
[06:45] | Yeah, it’s g– it’s good. | 挺好的 |
[06:47] | I mean, it wasn’t exactly part of my plan, | 虽说这不在我的计划内 |
[06:49] | but I just could not be happier. | 但是我非常开心 |
[06:51] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我明白你的意思 |
[06:54] | Oh, yeah, how is everything with Oliver and William? | 奥利弗和威廉怎么样 |
[07:01] | Do I hear wedding bells ringing in your future? | 我是不是听到你的未来响起了婚礼的钟声 |
[07:04] | Oh, no, the last time we did anything that resembled a wedding, | 不 上次我们筹备婚礼的时候 |
[07:07] | Oliver got shot with an arrow, so… | 奥利弗被箭伤到 所以… |
[07:10] | Uh, did you girls order a stripper? | 你们叫了脱衣舞男来吗 |
[07:13] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没告诉我 |
[07:13] | I would’ve brought all my singles. | 不然我就把单身好姐妹都叫来 |
[07:14] | No, I… | 没 我 |
[07:16] | Girl, you into some freaky stuff. | 妹子 你的喜好真吓人 |
[07:18] | Amunet wants you. | 阿姆内特想见你 |
[07:21] | Uh, Caitlin, do you know him? | 凯特琳 你认识他吗 |
[07:25] | You need to come with me. | 你要跟我走 |
[07:26] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我哪也不跟你去 |
[07:30] | Please tell me that this is just part of his act. | 请告诉我这只是他表演的一部分 |
[07:32] | If it is, it’s taking too long. | 如果是 那也太久了 |
[07:33] | Take it off! | 脱衣服 |
[07:37] | Gross! | 真恶心 |
[07:38] | I meant take off your pants, not your eye! | 我是叫你脱裤子 不是把眼珠拿下来 |
[07:44] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[07:58] | Stand back, baby mama, we got this. | 退后 宝宝妈妈 交给我们 |
[08:15] | Holy… | 我了个… |
[08:17] | Please don’t do this. | 请别这样 |
[08:18] | Didn’t have to be this way. | 也不一定要这样 |
[08:24] | What? | 什么 |
[08:30] | I was hoping to see you again. | 我正希望能再见到你 |
[08:32] | Really? | 是吗 |
[08:33] | So I could give you another scar? | 好让我再给你来一道疤吗 |
[08:46] | I hate pink. | 我讨厌粉红色 |
[08:59] | Doesn’t it just take your breath away? | 是不是让你们倒吸一口气 |
[09:06] | Ladies and gentlemen, that is Jade. | 女士们先生们 这是阿玉 |
[09:08] | Gentlemen, I welcome you to The Golden Booty. | 先生们 欢迎来到金门乐 |
[09:11] | There ain’t nothing golden about any of this. | 这里可没有什么可金的 |
[09:12] | – Nope. – Came through for you. Right, man? What do you think? | -才不 -你很喜欢吧 有什么想法 |
[09:15] | I think I should’ve brought some hand sanitizer. | 我想咱们应该带些消毒洗手液来 |
[09:18] | Always come prepared. | 时刻准备着 |
[09:20] | Ohh, yes. | 太好了 |
[09:22] | Ralph, this isn’t really my speed. | 拉尔夫 这里的速度节奏和我不太合 |
[09:24] | Speed jokes? You’re better than that, Allen. | 速度笑话 你可比这强多了 艾伦 |
[09:26] | I wasn’t… | 我不是… |
[09:27] | Hey, Ralphy. | 你好呀 小拉夫 |
[09:28] | Uh, Disney, you’re a regular in this joint? | 迪士尼 你是这里的常客吗 |
[09:33] | So much more than that. | 可不止那样 |
[09:35] | The girls may not be bottomless, | 女孩或许不是裸体 |
[09:37] | but for yours truly, the French fries always are. | 但对本人来说 薯条总是光的 |
[09:40] | Golden Booty policy. | 金门乐政策 |
[09:42] | Out of respect for the ladies-no touching, no pictures, | 出于对女士的尊重 不能碰 不能拍照 |
[09:45] | no video, and no cell phones. | 不能录像 不能拿手机 |
[09:48] | What? | 什么 |
[09:52] | I need a drink. | 我需要喝一杯 |
[09:53] | God, I wish I could have a drink. | 天 我希望我能喝醉 |
[09:55] | Bro, do you really think I’d let you down like that? | 兄弟 你以为我会让你失望吗 |
[09:59] | Your special concoction. | 你的特殊调和物 |
[10:01] | Guaranteed to give you that gentle, pleasant buzz | 保证能给予你温和 令人愉快的嗡嗡感 |
[10:03] | all night long. | 持续一整夜哦 |
[10:05] | What if we need the Flash? | 如果我们需要闪电侠呢 |
[10:06] | I volunteer to be designated superhero. | 我自愿成为代理超级英雄 |
[10:10] | Go for it, Bar, you deserve it. | 上吧 巴仔 你应得的 |
[10:14] | To Barry and Iris. | 敬巴里和爱瑞丝 |
[10:15] | To Barry and Iris. | 敬巴里和爱瑞丝 |
[10:22] | 爱瑞丝来电 | |
[10:25] | They’re not picking up. | 他们不接电话 |
[10:27] | What the hell just happened? | 刚才是怎么了 |
[10:28] | Who was that Medusa man? | 那个美杜莎男是谁 |
[10:29] | You know that is not a Cisco-approved name. | 你知道这可不是西斯科认证的名字 |
[10:31] | Don’t worry about who that was. | 不用在意那人是谁 |
[10:35] | Caitlin’s taste in clothes is matched only by | 凯特琳穿衣服的品位和 |
[10:37] | her taste in men-both terrible. | 她对男人的品位一样差 |
[10:40] | Wait, how are you you? I thought Caitlin was cured. | 你怎么还是你 我以为凯特琳恢复了 |
[10:44] | Caitlin shouldn’t be keeping secrets from her friend. | 凯特琳不应该对朋友隐藏秘密 |
[10:47] | You are friends, right? | 你们是朋友 对吧 |
[10:50] | Yeah, of course we are. | 是 我们当然是了 |
[10:51] | Your friend was going out of town tonight. | 你的朋友今晚准备出城呢 |
[10:54] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[10:55] | Because she got herself into something she couldn’t handle. | 因为她卷入了自己无法处理的事情中 |
[10:57] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[10:59] | To find Norvock’s boss and to kill her. | 去找出诺瓦克的老大然后杀了她 |
[11:01] | And you need a change of clothes for that because– | 你为了这个换衣服是因为… |
[11:04] | Whoa, okay, apparently somebody | 好吧 显然有人 |
[11:06] | doesn’t have boundary issues. | 非常的开放 |
[11:07] | Uh, okay, girls, | 好吧 姑娘们 |
[11:08] | can I talk to you in the Cortex? | 我能在表层控制室和你们谈谈吗 |
[11:10] | Can we take it back for a minute? | 咱们能先回溯一下吗 |
[11:11] | Since when did her superpowers make her a supervillain? | 什么时候她的超能力会让她变超级坏蛋了 |
[11:14] | She is not a villain, okay? | 她不是个坏蛋 好吗 |
[11:16] | I remember being kidnapped by her last year. | 我还记得前年被她绑架呢 |
[11:17] | What? Okay, yes, but that is because she was | 什么 好吧 是 但那是因为她当时 |
[11:19] | being manipulated by Savitar, and in the end, | 被萨维塔操纵了 而最后 |
[11:21] | we wouldn’t have been able to stop him without her. | 我们没有她是阻止不了萨维塔的 |
[11:24] | Look, I know that there is some good in there. | 你看 我知道她内心有善意 |
[11:27] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[11:27] | Technically, Caitlin is underneath | 理论上 凯特琳还是存在于 |
[11:29] | all of that somewhere, but she is still dangerous. | 那一切之下的 但她依然危险 |
[11:32] | And she is also our friend, okay? | 可她还是我们的朋友 好吗 |
[11:34] | I am not just gonna abandon our teammate. | 我可不会就这么抛弃咱们的队友 |
[11:37] | Fine. I’m coming with you. | 好吧 我和你一起去 |
[11:39] | No, Cecile, you’re pregnant. | 不行 塞西尔 你怀孕了 |
[11:41] | And your father will kill me if you get killed | 你要是在自己的婚前庆祝会上被杀了 |
[11:43] | at your own bachelorette party. | 你的父亲可是会杀了我的 |
[11:44] | That is some crazy logic and that means I’m in too. | 这关系真复杂 这意味着我也要加入 |
[11:46] | Oh, great, happy bachelorette. | 真棒 婚前庆祝会快乐 |
[11:47] | What are you all talking about? | 你们在那里说些什么呢 |
[11:49] | Oh, nothing, you know, | 没什么 你知道的 |
[11:50] | just talking about how cool it is to kill people and such. | 就是谈论下杀人是有多酷之类的 |
[11:52] | No pun intended. | 不是故意指你 |
[11:54] | It’s been real, ladies. | 这是真的 女士们 |
[11:58] | I’m gonna use the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite | 我去用尖端科研实验室的卫星 |
[11:59] | to track her cold signature. | 追踪她的冷能信号 |
[12:01] | Great, I’m gonna try and call for backup again. | 好 我再去试着叫后援 |
[12:03] | And I’ll remember that it’s Caitlin under there. | 我会试着记住那底下是凯特琳 |
[12:07] | You gotta stop doing that. | 你得停止这种行为 |
[12:09] | I’m just getting change for a five. | 我就是换点零钱 |
[12:11] | What? Did you think I was stealing? | 怎么 你以为我在偷钱吗 |
[12:15] | It’s not about your sticky fingers, Ralph, | 这重点不是你手脚不干净 拉尔夫 |
[12:17] | it’s about your stretchy arm outwardly displayed. | 是关于你在公开场合伸长的胳臂 |
[12:20] | Oh, so I should be more like Captain Discreet over there. | 那么我是不是应该学学那边的谨慎队长 |
[12:23] | I’m the Flash! | 我是闪电侠 |
[12:27] | I have slightly miscalculated | 我那个婚前庆祝会灵药 |
[12:29] | his bachelor elixir. | 可能稍微猛了点 |
[12:30] | I got this one. | 交给我吧 |
[12:33] | Hey, buddy. | 老兄 |
[12:35] | – How you feeling? – I feel good. | -你感觉如何 -我感觉很棒 |
[12:38] | You’re gonna need to walk this off. | 你可能得去走走醒酒了 |
[12:40] | Or run it off. | 或者去跑一趟 |
[12:41] | Because I’m the Flash. | 因为我是闪电侠 |
[12:44] | Let’s get you back to the table. | 咱们回座位那里去吧 |
[12:51] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[12:52] | What did you just do? | 你刚做了什么 |
[12:54] | I just went | 我就是去 |
[12:55] | and got peanuts from the bar. | 吧台拿了点花生 |
[12:56] | You didn’t even move. | 你都没动 |
[12:58] | Or did I? | 是吗 |
[12:59] | – Drink up. – Oh, I’m good. | -喝吧 -我不用 |
[13:01] | Ah, it’s cranberry juice, buttercup. | 是红梅汁 毛茛属植物 |
[13:02] | So I was talking to Charity-not her real name– | 我刚才和善善聊了聊 不是她的真名 |
[13:04] | she tells me the dancers here make more in a month | 她告诉我舞女一个月挣的 |
[13:07] | – than an average teacher– – Blah, blah, blah. | -比一般老师还多 -别说啦 |
[13:09] | Less talky, more dancey. | 少说话 多看热舞 |
[13:11] | Next dancer… It’s Jasmine! | 下一位舞者 是茉莉花 |
[13:20] | Oh, yeah. | 真火辣 |
[13:26] | Oh, hell no. | 不是吧 |
[13:28] | Hey, she looks like Cecile’s daughter. | 她看上去很像塞西尔的女儿 |
[13:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:48] | I thought touching without permission is what you wanted. | 我以为你就喜欢揩油 |
[13:57] | I’d let me pass unless you wanna know what it feels like | 我劝你让我过去 除非你想知道 |
[13:59] | when the liquid in your eyeballs crystallizes. | 眼球里液体晶化的感觉 |
[14:03] | Darling, you’re here! | 亲爱的 你在这里 |
[14:05] | Let her in! | 让她进来 |
[14:06] | Let her in, let her in. | 让她进来 |
[14:10] | Amunet. | 阿姆内特 |
[14:12] | Next time you wanna talk, come yourself. | 下一次你要找我 就自己过来 |
[14:14] | Don’t send your eye-hole to attack me. | 别派你的眼怪来袭击我 |
[14:16] | Did you start a fight? | 你去挑事了吗 |
[14:19] | Honestly, Norvock. | 老实说 诺瓦克 |
[14:21] | That’s why you’re my third favorite henchman. | 这就是为什么你只是我第三喜欢的小弟 |
[14:23] | I mean, what do I always say? | 我总说什么来着 |
[14:25] | Never start a fight you can’t finish. | 永远别挑起你没法收场的争斗 |
[14:29] | And that, my dear, is why you are my favorite. | 所以亲爱的 你才一直是我的最爱 |
[14:33] | You listen. | 你懂得倾听 |
[14:34] | Well, apparently, you don’t. | 显然 你不懂 |
[14:37] | I’m out, Amunet. | 我退出了 阿姆内特 |
[14:38] | Out? | 退出 |
[14:40] | Out of what? | 退出什么 |
[14:41] | Out of options? Out of your mind? | 没选择了 还是疯了 |
[14:44] | Out of the closet? | 还是出柜 |
[14:45] | There’s just so many outs for the lady in blue. | 对于忧郁的女性而言 有很多种退出 |
[14:48] | Are you asking me to dance? | 你是要让我跳支舞吗 |
[14:50] | You should know by now I don’t ask for anything. | 你现在该知道 我从不求别人任何事 |
[14:53] | I tell, and I take. | 我说了就直接去做 |
[14:57] | Now, come along. | 过来 |
[14:59] | I want to show you something that could | 我要给你看样让我俩 |
[15:00] | make us both very rich. | 都很富有的东西 |
[15:08] | All right, do you think they’re gonna be able to tell | 你们觉得 他们会告诉我们 |
[15:09] | that we don’t exactly fit in here? | 我们和这里格格不入吗 |
[15:10] | Well, it was your idea to wear boas, so no. | 披披肩可是你的主意 所以不会 |
[15:14] | Have we heard from the guys yet? | 有男士们的消息吗 |
[15:15] | No. Look. | 没有 看 |
[15:17] | Ladies, okay, we are on our own, okay? | 姑娘们 我们得靠自己了 |
[15:21] | How about a little love? | 来点爱意如何 |
[15:22] | No! No, no, no, no, no. | 不不 不用了 |
[15:23] | No. No love. | 不用爱意 |
[15:25] | – Engaged. Okay, bye. – No love. | -订婚了 拜拜 -不要爱意 |
[15:29] | Is it just me, or does it seem like | 是我这么觉得 还是看上去 |
[15:30] | everybody here already bought what that guy is selling? | 这儿的人都买了那男人卖的药 |
[15:34] | Uh, ladies, stay here, okay? | 姑娘们 呆这儿别动 |
[15:37] | I think I know where Frost is. | 我想我知道冰霜在哪儿了 |
[15:40] | You got a pet. Congratulations. | 你有宠物了 恭喜 |
[15:43] | I call him The Weeper. | 我叫他哭泣者 |
[15:45] | I love naming metas. | 我喜欢给超能力者命名 |
[15:47] | I know someone else like that. | 我认识个人也喜欢干这事 |
[15:49] | Three weeks ago, this young man became a meta-human | 三周前 这个年轻人变成了超能力者 |
[15:52] | and I acquired my new favorite product to sell in my network. | 而我得到了新宠产品来在我的交易网上卖 |
[15:57] | Did you notice? | 你注意到了吗 |
[16:00] | Love… | 爱意 |
[16:02] | is quite literally in the air. | 可是真的散播在了空气中呢 |
[16:05] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[16:28] | Pure. | 纯净 |
[16:31] | His tears are a drug? | 他的眼泪是毒品吗 |
[16:34] | His tears, my dear… | 他的眼泪 亲爱的 |
[16:37] | Are a gold mine. | 是金矿 |
[16:38] | One taste and Central City | 中城只要尝一口 |
[16:41] | will be hooked. | 就会上瘾 |
[16:46] | Then why do you need me? | 那你需要我干什么 |
[16:48] | Really? | 这还要问 |
[16:50] | Well, if I’m going to be selling something | 如果我要售卖这么 |
[16:51] | quite valuable, I’m going to need protection. | 珍贵的东西 当然需要靠山 |
[16:54] | That’s what you’ve got good old snake-eye for. | 你的老伙伴蛇眼不就是干这事的 |
[17:00] | A deal like this | 这种生意 |
[17:03] | requires a lady’s touch. | 需要女人介入 |
[17:06] | I-in your case, strength, | 在你这里就是 力量 |
[17:07] | and I’ll cut you in for 10%. | 我给你10%的分成 |
[17:12] | 15%, and I throw in not killing you right now | 15% 而且我还加上了现在不因为 |
[17:14] | for your misguided rebellion. And that is only because | 你的背叛而杀了你 而这仅仅是因为 |
[17:16] | I’ve got forgiveness in my kidneys, right? | 我现在肾里充满了宽恕 对吧 |
[17:21] | I think you meant heart. | 你想你是指心里吧 |
[17:22] | No, there’s no beat beat in this chest, sister. | 不 我这里可没东西在跳动 妹妹 |
[17:25] | As much fun it is to play “I’m the bigger badass,” | 虽然玩”我是更厉害的坏蛋”很有趣 |
[17:27] | I’m bored. And like I said… | 但我玩腻了 像我说的… |
[17:30] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[17:32] | Do you know what everyone’s mistake in business is? | 你知道在生意里大家都会犯的错是什么吗 |
[17:40] | Not realizing who has the power in the room. | 意识不到谁是房间里有话语权的人 |
[17:56] | Ladies, ladies, let’s put the meta-abilities down. | 姑娘们 我们先别用超能力了 |
[18:00] | I’m sorry, who is this chick? | 抱歉 这小妞是谁 |
[18:02] | Oh, uh, this chick… Oh. | 这小妞… |
[18:04] | Is trying to stop a meta-fight | 正想要尽力阻止一场超能力大战 |
[18:06] | from destroying your very enchanting club. | 以防毁了你迷人的俱乐部 |
[18:09] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[18:16] | Frost. | 冰霜 |
[18:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[18:26] | Should I stop her? | 需要我阻止她吗 |
[18:27] | No. | 不用 |
[18:30] | Let her think she can walk away. | 就让她以为她走得掉 |
[18:39] | You’re lucky she didn’t kill you, West. | 她没杀你算你走运 韦斯特 |
[18:40] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[18:41] | That was Amunet Black. | 阿姆内特·布莱克 |
[18:43] | Of the underground market? | 地下市场的老板吗 |
[18:44] | Oh, I’m guessing this chick has a criminal record. | 我猜那小妞有犯罪记录 |
[18:46] | Yeah, she’s been linked to the meta-human black market | 对 她和超能力者黑市有关 |
[18:47] | selling stolen technology, | 贩卖窃走的技术 |
[18:49] | but we’ve never been able to nail her down. | 但我们一直无法拿下她 |
[18:51] | And how do you know her? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[18:52] | Through Caitlin. Six months ago, | 通过凯特琳 半年前 |
[18:54] | Caitlin thought she had everything under control. | 凯特琳以为一切都在她的掌控之下 |
[18:55] | Can’t keep a good bad side down for long, am I right? | 这么厉害的反面角色可没法压制太久啊 |
[18:58] | She felt me becoming much stronger. | 她感觉到我越来越强大 |
[19:00] | She found out that Amunet had some tech | 她发现阿姆内特有一种技术 |
[19:02] | that would let her stay in charge. | 能让她一直保持控制 |
[19:04] | She got desperate, so she decided to use it. | 她走投无路 所以决定使用这项技术 |
[19:07] | But it came with a price tag. | 但这是有代价的 |
[19:08] | Which–which was? | 什么 什么代价 |
[19:09] | Being her muscle. | 做她的打手 |
[19:12] | Did you kill anyone? | 你杀人了吗 |
[19:15] | Some people lost their fingers and their toes, but… | 有的人失去了手指脚趾 不过… |
[19:18] | no, no one died. | 没有 没死过人 |
[19:20] | And how are you here now? | 那你现在怎么在这儿 |
[19:22] | While Caitlin sleeps, I am awake. | 凯特琳睡着的时候 我就醒着 |
[19:25] | Oh, my God! You’re like The Incredible Hulk! That’s– | 我天 你就好像《无敌浩克》里那样… |
[19:27] | I said that with too much chutzpah. | 我刚刚太得意忘形了 |
[19:30] | – Yeah. – Dialing it back. | -是的 -我调整下情绪 |
[19:31] | Look, what are Amunet’s plans for The Weeper? | 对哭泣者 阿姆内特有什么计划 |
[19:33] | Not my problem. | 跟我没关系 |
[19:34] | Look, he was on that bus. | 听着 他在那辆公交车上 |
[19:35] | We helped create him. We need to save him. | 是我们创造了他 我们得救他 |
[19:37] | No. I need to leave and escape Amunet. | 不行 我得从阿姆内特那儿逃走 |
[19:40] | And you’re just gonna run away? | 你就打算这么跑了 |
[19:41] | Listen, there’s a reason the CCPD has not caught her. | 听着 中城警局还没抓到她是有原因的 |
[19:43] | And that you idiots just realized | 你们这群傻蛋也才发现 过去这三年来 |
[19:45] | there’s a major crime lord living | 有个超级大罪犯一直就在 |
[19:46] | under your noses for the past three years. | 你们眼皮底下活动也是有原因的 |
[19:48] | She’s too powerful. We can’t stop her. | 她太强大了 我们阻止不了她 |
[19:51] | Guys, we have a responsibility | 各位 我们对哭泣者和 |
[19:53] | to The Weeper and to the city. | 这座城市都负有责任 |
[19:54] | What do you suggest we do? | 你想让我们干什么 |
[19:55] | We need to rescue him before Amunet | 我们得在阿姆内特的计划实施以前 |
[19:57] | does whatever she’s planning, okay? | 把他救出来 |
[19:58] | Cecile, you need to gather information on Amunet, | 塞西尔 你去收集有关阿姆内特的信息 |
[20:00] | and, Felicity, you need to pull up the blueprint to the club. | 费利西蒂 你去找俱乐部的蓝图 |
[20:03] | We got this. | 我们可以的 |
[20:05] | We’re strong women. | 我们是女强人 |
[20:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:08] | #Feminism. | 女权万岁 |
[20:09] | #Feminism. | 女权万岁 |
[20:11] | #Feminism. | 女权万岁 |
[20:15] | This isn’t what you think, Joe. | 这不是你想的那样 乔 |
[20:16] | Good, ’cause I thought I saw you dancing | 那就好 因为我可是看见你 |
[20:18] | on that stage in a gold sequin bikini. | 穿着亮片比基尼在那台上跳舞来着 |
[20:19] | No, I’m writing a book on the female experience. | 我是在写一本有关女性经历的书 |
[20:22] | I’d buy that book. | 这书我愿意买 |
[20:24] | Shake it, baby! | 动起来 姑娘们 |
[20:26] | Why does your female experience | 为什么你的女性经历就要包括 |
[20:28] | include you dancing at The Golden Booty? | 在金门乐跳舞这种事呢 |
[20:30] | Because we live in a society | 因为我们生活在一个 |
[20:31] | that’s dictated by the male gaze. | 以男人视角为主导的世界里 |
[20:33] | I wanna control the narrative of feminism, okay? | 我想主导女权主义的叙事结构 好吗 |
[20:36] | I wanna show the world that a powerful, strong woman– | 我想让这世界看到一个强大 强壮的女人 |
[20:39] | she can wear anything, | 她想穿什么就穿什么 |
[20:40] | be it a bikini or a pantsuit. | 管它是比基尼还是衫裤套装 |
[20:43] | Or nothing. Feminism. | 或者什么都不穿 女权主义嘛 |
[20:44] | That’s not how feminism works. | 女权主义才不是这么回事 |
[20:46] | Will you cut it out? | 你就不能消停会儿 |
[20:48] | Joanie’s practically his daughter. | 琼妮基本上算是他的女儿 |
[20:52] | Sad Flash, why the face? | 闪电悲催侠 怎么一副哭丧脸 |
[20:55] | Nothing, I just… | 没事 我只是 |
[20:57] | I just love chicken wings so much. | 只是太爱吃鸡翅了 |
[21:07] | Where are you gonna go? | 你要去哪儿 |
[21:10] | I know a guy who can breach me to another Earth. | 我认识个人能打开缺口送我去另一个地球 |
[21:12] | Start over. Escape Amunet. | 从头来过 逃开阿姆内特 |
[21:14] | Be who I wanna be. | 成为我想成为的人 |
[21:16] | And that’s Killer Frost, right? | 你是想成为冰霜杀手 是吧 |
[21:20] | Don’t be cute, West. You can’t stop me. | 别天真了韦斯特 你阻止不了我的 |
[21:23] | I wasn’t planning on it. | 我也没打算阻止你 |
[21:26] | Look, I know you could kill me. | 我知道你可以杀了我 |
[21:28] | Just like you could’ve killed Amunet tonight | 就跟你今晚本可以杀了阿姆内特 |
[21:29] | or Cisco six months ago. | 或是在六个月前杀了西斯科一样 |
[21:32] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[21:35] | There is a part of you that is good. | 你的内心还存有善念 |
[21:38] | And decent. | 还有良知 |
[21:40] | You just don’t know how to accept it. | 你只是不知道该如何带着善念活下去 |
[21:44] | You think you know me now? | 现在你自以为了解我了吗 |
[21:46] | No. | 没有 |
[21:47] | But I do know what Caitlin looks like when she’s scared. | 但是我确实知道凯特琳害怕的时候是什么样子 |
[21:51] | And you have that same look in your eyes right now. | 而你现在的眼神跟她害怕时一模一样 |
[21:55] | You’re just as afraid of being Caitlin | 你只是害怕成为凯特琳 |
[21:57] | as Caitlin is of being Killer Frost. | 正如凯特琳也害怕成为冰霜杀手 |
[22:01] | If you still wanna have a hand | 要是你还想留着手 |
[22:02] | for Barry to put a ring on, | 戴上巴里的婚戒 |
[22:04] | I suggest you move it. | 就最好把手拿开 |
[22:12] | There’s a strong, powerful woman | 有一个强大 强壮的女人 |
[22:15] | that we both love and fear | 让我们两个又爱又怕 |
[22:19] | and her name is your mother. | 她就是你的母亲 |
[22:21] | – Does she know you work here? – Of course not. | -她知道你在这儿吗 -当然不知道 |
[22:23] | She would just jump to all the same conclusions that you are. | 她只会得出跟你一模一样的结论 |
[22:25] | Joanie, your mother and I just want you to be happy. | 琼妮 我和你妈妈只希望你能开心 |
[22:27] | But I think you need to ask yourself | 但我觉得你要扪心自问一下 |
[22:29] | why you’re keeping this a secret from her. | 这件事你为什么要瞒着她 |
[22:33] | Joe? | 乔 |
[22:34] | Why didn’t… | 为什么… |
[22:36] | Rose make room for Jack on the door? | 露丝不在门板上给杰克让个地方呢 |
[22:39] | There was plenty of room for both of them. | 明明他俩都能躺开的 |
[22:41] | Uh, Cisco, when does this gift of yours stop giving? | 西斯科 你这玩意儿的药劲什么时候能过去 |
[22:45] | Man, I don’t know. | 大哥 我不知道啊 |
[22:47] | I thought we’d be watching home movies right now. | 我本以为我们现在都回去看家庭电影了 |
[22:49] | Again, you are welcome. | 再说一遍 不客气 |
[22:51] | You steal $20 from me, Ralphy? | 你从我这儿偷了二十块钱吗 小拉夫 |
[22:53] | When? I mean… No. | 什么时候 我是说 我没偷 |
[22:55] | Yeah, you did. | 你偷了 |
[22:56] | I saw it. | 我看见了 |
[22:57] | I’ve been waiting a long time for this, Dibs. | 我等这一刻很久了 德比 |
[23:02] | You monster! | 你个混蛋 |
[23:16] | Everybody, stop! I’m a cop! | 都住手 我是警察 |
[23:19] | I’m the Flash! | 我是闪电侠 |
[23:26] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[23:33] | I’m right on time. | 我来得刚刚好 |
[23:35] | What, were you expecting a different meta? | 怎么 在期待别的超能力者吗 |
[23:38] | Nobody walks away from me, Frost. | 没人能逃出我的掌心 冰霜杀手 |
[24:04] | Did you really think I was going to let you | 你以为我会轻易地 |
[24:06] | just breach into the sunset? | 就放过你吗 |
[24:09] | You owe me your life. | 你欠我一条命 |
[24:28] | And I always take what I’m owed. | 我的东西我自然要拿走 |
[24:30] | Hands over your head, ma’am. | 举起手来 夫人 |
[24:39] | Is there any part of the way that I’m dressed | 我的打扮哪里让你觉得 |
[24:41] | that leads you to believe I want to be called ma’am? | 应该叫我夫人 |
[24:58] | Blood. | 血 |
[25:07] | Kill you later, Caity. | 过会儿再收拾你 凯特琳 |
[25:22] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[25:25] | Please. | 求你 |
[25:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:32] | It’s already knotted, you just have to pull it tight. | 已经结痂了 你得用点力 |
[25:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:39] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[25:43] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[25:46] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[25:47] | When she’s in control, | 当她控制身体的时候 |
[25:49] | I don’t remember much of what happens. | 我都不太记得 |
[25:52] | Did she– I hurt anyone? | 她… 我有没有伤害别人 |
[25:57] | Just that snake-eyed scumbag. | 只是个小混混 |
[26:00] | Didn’t kill him, though. | 而且没有出人命 |
[26:03] | So the cure, it… | 看来解药… |
[26:05] | Didn’t work. | 没用 |
[26:06] | Not all the way. | 还和以前一样 |
[26:07] | Which is why you wanted to leave tonight? | 所以你想今晚离开 |
[26:10] | And why it took you six months to come back? | 所以你之前过了半年才回来 |
[26:12] | When Cisco said he was gonna get Barry back | 当西斯科说他能把巴里 |
[26:14] | from the Speed Force, I thought that | 从神速力救回来的时候 |
[26:16] | maybe I could come back and make up | 我想我可以回来 |
[26:18] | for some of the pain that I caused, | 弥补以前造成的伤害 |
[26:20] | but she’s getting stronger. | 但是她越来越强大了 |
[26:25] | I never should’ve come back. | 我不应该回来的 |
[26:26] | That’s not true, Caitlin. | 不是这样的 凯特琳 |
[26:27] | You can always come back to your friends. | 你可以随时回到朋友身边 |
[26:29] | Why didn’t you tell any of us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[26:32] | I didn’t know who to talk to. | 我不知道该和谁说 |
[26:33] | Could’ve talked to me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[26:35] | I’m your friend, Caitlin. | 我是你的朋友 凯特琳 |
[26:37] | Work friend. | 工作上的朋友 |
[26:38] | I mean, it’s not like you and I have become besties | 我觉得我们还不是 |
[26:40] | over the last few years. | 亲如姐妹的挚友 |
[26:43] | Yeah, I guess we haven’t. | 没错 我们不是 |
[26:56] | Jerry, buddy, | 杰里 老兄 |
[26:58] | we gonna get that phone call or what? | 法律规定我们不是可以打电话吗 |
[27:00] | Hey! Come on, man. | 帮帮忙 |
[27:02] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听到 |
[27:03] | I’m right here. Hello! | 我在这里 |
[27:05] | Okay, great. | 好吧 |
[27:08] | You just know everybody, don’t you? | 你还真是谁都认识 |
[27:11] | I’ve been in here a few times. | 我来过这里几次 |
[27:13] | You know, I could wiggle through these bars | 其实我能弄弯这些铁栏 |
[27:14] | and get us out of here. | 带大家逃出去 |
[27:16] | Maybe make my finger into a key, that’d be pretty sweet. | 也可以让手指变成钥匙 这样好一些 |
[27:19] | A lot of pressure put on the index finger, though. | 虽然开锁的时候会有点痛 |
[27:21] | Iron versus flesh. | 钢铁对肉躯 |
[27:24] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[27:25] | I think you should stop talking immediately. | 我觉得你应该立刻闭嘴 |
[27:33] | I don’t ever have to drink again. | 再也不想喝酒了 |
[27:35] | Words uttered by everybody who’s ever had too many. | 喝多了的人都这么说 |
[27:38] | Here. | 给 |
[27:42] | This was a bust? | 这次被逮到了吧 |
[27:44] | Bachelor party. | 单身派对 |
[27:47] | Happens. | 时有发生 |
[27:49] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[27:51] | All night, you’ve seemed preoccupied. | 整晚都心事重重 |
[27:57] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[27:58] | About what? | 担心什么 |
[28:00] | Being a dad again. I’m almost 50, Bar. | 再次当一名父亲 我都快五十了 巴仔 |
[28:03] | When I saw that video Cisco made of you and Iris | 当我看到西斯科做的你和爱瑞丝 |
[28:07] | when you were kids, I… | 小时候的视频时 |
[28:09] | hit me like a ton of bricks. | 我感触很深 |
[28:12] | I was–I was young the first time I did this. | 我第一次当爸爸时还很年轻 |
[28:15] | And seeing Joanie? | 而看到琼妮 |
[28:21] | It’s hard raising humans, Bar. | 抚养孩子不容易 巴仔 |
[28:23] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[28:24] | I barely get enough sleep as it is | 我担心你们三个 |
[28:27] | worrying about you three. | 担心地睡不着觉 |
[28:29] | Especially with Wally being gone. | 尤其是沃利已经不在了 |
[28:31] | Add to that a crazy baby schedule. | 现在还要再添一个婴儿 |
[28:33] | Feeding, the crying… | 喂奶 哄孩子… |
[28:36] | I’m honestly scared to death. | 我真是怕得要命 |
[28:40] | Joe, when you raised Iris, you were alone. | 乔 你独自一人抚养爱瑞丝 |
[28:43] | When you took me in, you were alone. | 你独自一人抚养我 |
[28:45] | And, you know, when Wally showed up, you were alone. | 后来沃利来了 你也是独自一人 |
[28:48] | You did all that by yourself. | 你都是一个人 |
[28:51] | Single parent. | 单亲父亲 |
[28:52] | No one could’ve done a better job, no one. | 没人能做得比你好 |
[28:55] | Now you’ve got a partner. | 现在你还有了伴侣 |
[28:57] | You’ve got family. | 你有了一个家 |
[28:59] | You’ve always been there for us when we’ve needed you, | 你一直都在为我们付出 |
[29:01] | and now it’s just our turn to do that for you. | 现在轮到我们为你付出了 |
[29:05] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[29:11] | I know you will. | 我知道你们会的 |
[29:16] | I’ll take those three. | 我来领那三个人 |
[29:20] | Four. | 四个 |
[29:30] | These tears are more than just water. | 这些眼泪不只是水 |
[29:33] | When ingested, the dark matter inside it | 接触到它的时候 里面的暗物质 |
[29:36] | alters the brain function like that of a psychoactive drug. | 会像精神药物一样影响人的大脑 |
[29:39] | So it’s like, what, an opioid? | 就像是鸦片吗 |
[29:41] | It’s like a love drug. | 像是春药 |
[29:44] | From tears. | 会流泪 |
[29:45] | If this spreads, Central City’s gonna have a massive | 如果这个传播开 中城就会面临 |
[29:47] | – drug problem on its hands. – Oh, yeah. | -巨大的毒品问题 -没错 |
[29:48] | Okay, well, we need to stop Amunet | 我们要在那之前阻止阿姆内特 |
[29:50] | and save The Weeper before that happens. | 救了哭泣者 |
[29:53] | How do we find her? | 我们要怎么找到她 |
[29:53] | I don’t know. She’s smart. | 我不知道 她很聪明 |
[29:55] | Off the grid, always on the move, never leaves a trail. | 隔离外界 一直移动 从不留下痕迹 |
[29:59] | Okay, well, what about her powers? | 那她的超能力呢 |
[30:00] | The metal that she controls. Do you know what it is? | 她控制的金属 你知道这什么吗 |
[30:02] | Some kind of alnico alloy. | 一种亚力可合金 |
[30:04] | Do you think you could use our satellites to track it? | 你觉得能用我们的卫星追踪它吗 |
[30:06] | You mean run a geological scan of the city for | 你是说给整个城市进行地质扫描 |
[30:08] | small-scale signatures of aluminum, nickel, and cobalt? | 来找铝 镍和钴的小型特征 |
[30:11] | Girl, please. | 这还用问 |
[30:16] | There. She’s headed to Lawrence Hills. | 那 她往劳伦斯山去了 |
[30:17] | That’s–that’s all industrial out there. | 那 那全是工业啊 |
[30:18] | That’s steel mills, docks, warehouses. | 炼钢厂 码头和仓库 |
[30:20] | Okay, we need to stop her. | 好吧 我们得阻止她 |
[30:21] | – Okay. – Guys, I can’t go with you. | -好的 -各位我不能和你们一起去 |
[30:24] | If I lose control, I could become a liability. | 如果我失控 就会成为负担 |
[30:29] | I’m sorry, Iris, I can’t go. | 对不起 爱瑞丝 我不能去 |
[30:31] | You don’t have to. | 你不用去 |
[30:33] | We got this. | 我们能行 |
[30:58] | Ladies, what’s your status? | 女士们 你们状况如何 |
[31:00] | We’re in position. | 我们到位了 |
[31:02] | I think you’ll be pleased. | 我想你们会开心的 |
[31:11] | This is him? | 这就是他 |
[31:23] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[31:30] | Sample? | 样本 |
[31:44] | I’ll take him. | 我要他了 |
[31:47] | – On my count, we move. – Okay. | -听我命令行动 -好 |
[31:49] | One, two– | 一 二 |
[31:51] | Three. | 三 |
[32:02] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[32:05] | You are the chick from the bar? | 你不是酒吧里那个小妞吗 |
[32:11] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[32:16] | Hey, Amunet. | 阿姆内特 |
[32:23] | This is between you and me. | 这是你我之间的事 |
[32:26] | Let my friends go and I’ll come back and work for you. | 让我的朋友们走 我会回去为你工作 |
[32:31] | It’s– it’s too late for that, Caity. | 太迟了 凯特琳 |
[32:34] | Do you know why | 你知不知道 |
[32:35] | no one has ever testified against me over the years? | 为什么这么多年没人作证指认我吗 |
[32:39] | Well, it’s because they’re not alive to. | 因为他们活不到那会儿 |
[32:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:47] | Take care of them. | 解决了他们 |
[32:52] | No! | 不 |
[33:04] | Well, hello, Chilly. | 你好啊 冷冻人 |
[33:07] | We gotta get out of here. | 我们得离开这 |
[33:12] | And I thought I wasn’t going | 我以为我今天 |
[33:13] | to be able to kill anyone today. | 杀不了人呢 |
[33:24] | Kill them! | 灭了他们 |
[33:28] | I don’t think this is gonna hold much longer. | 我觉得这撑不了太久 |
[33:31] | Well, this is a steel factory. | 这是个钢铁厂 |
[33:32] | And you move steel plates with– | 你移动钢板是用 |
[33:33] | magnets. | 磁铁 |
[33:35] | Really, really big magnets. | 很大 很大的磁铁 |
[33:39] | Cecile, turn the crane on. | 塞西尔 打开吊车 |
[33:40] | What? How? | 什么 怎么弄 |
[33:41] | Should be in the schematics, just– | 应该在电路图里 就 |
[33:43] | just highlight it and turn it on. | 就标注出来 然后打开它 |
[33:45] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[34:02] | You and I could have been gods. | 你和我本可以成为神的 |
[34:05] | I used to work with a god. | 我曾和一个神一起工作过 |
[34:07] | Over it. | 已经受够了 |
[34:09] | Cecile, now! | 塞西尔 现在 |
[34:26] | Not so scary without your bling now, are ya, sister? | 你没了武器 也没那么吓人嘛 |
[34:32] | Stop! | 住手 |
[34:35] | Caitlin, stop. | 凯特琳 住手 |
[34:37] | I’m not Caitlin. | 我不是凯特琳 |
[34:38] | And I’ll never be free unless she dies. | 如果她不死我就永远无法自由 |
[34:40] | No, it’s the opposite. | 不 恰恰相反 |
[34:42] | You are free right now. | 你现在自由了 |
[34:44] | But if you do this, you will always be a killer. | 但如果你这么做 你就永远是个杀手 |
[34:47] | Killer Frost, Caitlin– | 冰霜杀手 凯特琳 |
[34:48] | you don’t have to be one or the other. | 你不用选择其一 |
[34:49] | You get to decide who you are. | 你能决定自己是谁 |
[34:59] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[35:01] | You’ve ruined this for me today. | 现在你已经毁了我的事 |
[35:03] | And one day soon, I promise you I will ruin something for you. | 我发誓 不久我一定会摧毁你 |
[35:14] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[35:15] | It’s okay, okay? | 没事了 |
[35:17] | We’re gonna help you. | 我们要帮助你 |
[35:19] | – Get away from me. – Wha– | -离我远一点 -什 |
[35:23] | The police are on their way. | 警察就要到了 |
[35:26] | We did it, guys. We really did it. | 我们做到了 兄弟们 我们真的做到了 |
[35:28] | Actually, it’s girls. | 应该是姐妹们 |
[35:39] | I’m gonna have a headache now until my wedding day. | 直到我的婚礼我都一直会头疼 |
[35:42] | Worth it. | 值得 |
[35:43] | Agree to never speak about what happened tonight? | 再不提今晚发生的事 同意吗 |
[35:45] | – Agreed. – If I have to. | -同意 -如果我必须的话 |
[35:47] | What? | 什么 |
[35:50] | I saw you called 17 times, everything okay? | 我见你打了17个电话 还好吗 |
[35:53] | Oh, yeah, everything is fine. | 嗯 都还好 |
[35:54] | How was your night? | 你今晚怎么样 |
[35:57] | Good. | 不错 |
[35:58] | Quiet. | 祥和 |
[35:59] | – Uneventful. – Yours? | -平静无事 -你的呢 |
[36:00] | Yeah, yeah, not much happened. | 也没发生什么 |
[36:03] | You know what? We actually had a few scrapes. | 事实上 我们有些擦伤 |
[36:05] | Honestly, so did we. | 说实话 我们也是 |
[36:07] | Some tears were involved. | 还流泪了 |
[36:09] | Yeah, us too. | 没错 我们也是 |
[36:10] | More crying. Then puking. | 又哭 接着又吐 |
[36:13] | Lost access to the happiest place on Earth. | 无法前往地球上最快乐的地方了 |
[36:17] | Pretty sure nothing could’ve made tonight any worse. | 我相当确定没有什么可以使今晚变得更糟糕了 |
[36:23] | I’m so tired. | 我好累 |
[36:24] | I’m so tired, can we just do this tomorrow, please? | 我真的好累 拜托有什么事能明天再说吗 |
[36:28] | Chicks with white hair. | 白发小妞 |
[36:30] | Hot. | 真性感 |
[36:31] | Why is Killer Frost here? | 冰霜杀手为什么会在这 |
[36:33] | Guys… | 伙计们 |
[36:35] | she has something that she wants to tell you, | 她有话想跟你们说 |
[36:39] | and you all should listen. | 你们都该听一下 |
[36:53] | It’s just Caitlin. | 原来只是凯特琳 |
[36:57] | I can explain everything. | 我可以解释这一切 |
[37:08] | Hey, Joe. | 乔 |
[37:11] | When you got arrested, | 你被捕的时候 |
[37:12] | I figured you’d be okay ’cause you’re a cop, | 我想着你会没事的 因为你是警察 |
[37:14] | but still. | 不过还是被关了 |
[37:17] | Yeah, we’re all fine. | 是的 我们都没事 |
[37:20] | How was the rest of your night? | 你今晚过得如何 |
[37:22] | It was fine. | 挺好的 |
[37:24] | Joe, I’m gonna do what I want. | 乔 我要做我自己想做的事情 |
[37:26] | I know. You’re an adult. | 我知道 你是成年人了 |
[37:27] | I was not trying to tell you what to do. | 我之前并非是想告诉你该怎么做 |
[37:30] | But if I’m being honest, | 但说实话 |
[37:32] | I know that I took it too far tonight. | 我知道我今晚做得太过分了 |
[37:34] | And what about your feminism research? | 那你的女权主义研究呢 |
[37:36] | I still believe everything I was saying. | 我现在依然相信我自己说过的一切 |
[37:39] | But after we talked, I realized | 但我俩聊过之后 我意识到 |
[37:41] | that’s not why I’m working there. | 那并不是我在那工作的原因 |
[37:43] | So I’m gonna quit. | 所以我准备辞职 |
[37:46] | Are you gonna tell Mom? | 你会把这事告诉妈妈吗 |
[37:47] | That’s not my secret to tell. | 这个秘密就轮不到我来说了 |
[37:49] | But your mom loves you. | 但你妈妈爱你 |
[37:51] | And she’ll always listen if you let her. | 只要你愿意讲她随时愿意倾听你的心声 |
[37:56] | Just got my first craving. | 刚买到我最喜欢的美食 |
[37:59] | Hi, you two. | 你们俩 |
[38:02] | How was your night? | 今晚玩得如何 |
[38:03] | It was fine. Nothing happened. You? | 挺好的 一切正常 你呢 |
[38:07] | Same. | 一样 |
[38:09] | Super chill. | 就是超级冷 |
[38:10] | I’m gonna head to bed, but, | 我准备去睡觉了 不过 |
[38:11] | do you wanna do breakfast in the morning and just talk? | 你想不想明早一起吃早饭顺便聊聊 |
[38:14] | Yeah, sweetie, I’d like that. | 当然可以 亲爱的 我很愿意 |
[38:15] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[38:17] | – Good night, guys. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[38:22] | I gotta tell you something. | 我要跟你说个事 |
[38:24] | This kid of ours? | 我们俩的这个孩子 |
[38:26] | Definitely not a vegetarian. | 绝对不是个素食主义者 |
[38:29] | This kid of ours. | 我们俩的孩子 |
[38:33] | Cecile, I gotta tell you. | 塞西尔 我得说 |
[38:35] | I never thought I’d even have a second chance at love, | 我从未想过我还可以再爱一次 |
[38:37] | and here you are. You’re my everything. | 而你现在在我身边 你是我的一切 |
[38:41] | To top that miracle, we’re having this baby. | 在这个奇迹之上 我们还有了这个孩子 |
[38:46] | It’s exciting. | 太令人兴奋了 |
[38:47] | Is it okay to say that I’m scared? | 我可以说我有点怕吗 |
[38:50] | I’m so glad that you told me that. | 你能跟我说这番话我太高兴了 |
[38:52] | ‘Cause I am terrified. | 因为我也很害怕 |
[38:54] | – Really? – Yes. Really. | -真的吗 -是的 真的 |
[38:56] | I-I thought that I’d finally hit this groove | 我原本以为我的人生 |
[38:58] | in my life and my career and with you, | 事业以及和你在一起的这段感情已经圆满了 |
[39:00] | and now this changes everything. | 而现在这个孩子改变了一切 |
[39:05] | The last thing I thought at our age, we’d be having a baby. | 我们这个年纪最没想不到的就是居然有孩子了 |
[39:08] | I know. | 没错 |
[39:11] | It’s scary. | 是挺吓人的 |
[39:12] | But I figure pretty much all we gotta do | 但我觉得我们所要做的就是 |
[39:15] | is love this baby as much as we love each other. | 像我们彼此爱对方那样爱这个孩子 |
[39:20] | – That’s a lot of love. – Yeah. | -那可真是满满的爱了 -没错 |
[39:26] | So much for quiet and classy, right? | 安静优雅到此为止了 对吗 |
[39:27] | Not exactly the bachelorette party you had in mind. | 和你想象的单身派对是不太一样 |
[39:30] | Well, saving the city wasn’t a bad way to spend the night. | 拯救这座城市倒并不是个夜生活的坏选择 |
[39:32] | But the best part of the night was spending it | 但今晚最棒的部分就是这一整晚的时光 |
[39:34] | with the ladies of Team Flash. | 是和闪电侠队的女士们一起度过的 |
[39:35] | It was. | 没错 |
[39:36] | When we weren’t almost getting killed. | 幸好我们没有差点被杀掉 |
[39:38] | Yeah, we should do it more often. | 是的 我们应该多这样出来玩玩 |
[39:40] | We should. | 没错 |
[39:41] | The hanging out part, | 当然了只是出来玩 |
[39:42] | not the almost getting killed part. | 除去差点被杀那部分 |
[39:44] | I’d like that. | 乐意之至 |
[39:46] | Actually, I wanted to ask you a favor about the wedding. | 实际上 关于婚礼我想请你帮个忙 |
[39:49] | Oh, you want a custom ice sculpture? | 你想要一尊定制的冰雕吗 |
[39:52] | No. | 不是 |
[39:54] | I wanted to know if you wanted to be my maid of honor. | 我想问问你愿不愿意做我的伴娘 |
[39:59] | Me? | 我吗 |
[40:00] | Yeah, we’re more than work friends, | 是的 我俩不仅仅是工作上的伙伴 |
[40:02] | and we’ve been through a lot together. | 还一起经历了很多事情 |
[40:05] | Weddings are all about new beginnings, right? | 婚礼意味着新的开始 不是吗 |
[40:08] | So what do you say? | 所以你觉得如何 |
[40:09] | You wanna stand up for me? | 你愿意当我的伴娘吗 |
[40:12] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[40:14] | I guess that’s your line, though, right? | 不过这应是你的台词 对吗 |
[40:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:23] | – I’m so excited. – I know. | -我好激动 -我知道 |
[40:25] | Do I have a bridesmaid’s dress? | 我有伴娘裙吗 |
[40:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:56] | I went to a lot of trouble… | 我废了这么大劲 |
[40:59] | creating you. | 创造了你 |
[41:05] | I can’t have you running away. | 可不能让你跑了 |
[41:08] | Not until you’ve completed the task | 在你完成你与生俱来的使命之前 |
[41:10] | for which you were born. | 可不能让你跑了 |