时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 |
[00:06] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But I became lost in time. | 但是我在时间中迷失了 |
[00:16] | It took everything in my friends’ power to bring me back, | 我的朋友们用尽了一切办法才把我救回来 |
[00:18] | and in doing so our world was opened up to new threats. | 但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:22] | And I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:25] | I am the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously, on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | – What happened to me? – Ralph Dibny… | -我这是怎么了 -拉尔夫·德比 |
[00:31] | – He used to be a cop. – Dirty cop. | -他曾经是个警察 -脏警 |
[00:33] | I was a good detective! | 我是一名优秀的侦探 |
[00:35] | – This is not my world. – Oh, and Earth-2 is? | -这不是我的世界 -所以地球二是咯 |
[00:37] | Did you make a bunch of friends there that I don’t know about? | 你在那里交了很多我不知道的朋友吗 |
[00:39] | You said you were a good cop. | 你说你曾是个好警察 |
[00:40] | Be one. | 现在就当好警察吧 |
[00:44] | – Let me train you. – For what? | -让我训练你 -做什么 |
[00:46] | To do what I do. | 做我做的事 |
[00:47] | What made you look into Mayor Bellows? | 你当初为什么调查贝洛斯市长 |
[00:49] | Oh, it was a client. Last name DeVoe. | 是个客户 他的姓是迪沃 |
[00:57] | Owe you for the java, rookie. | 欠你一杯咖啡 菜鸟 |
[00:59] | Can’t believe I left my wallet at home. | 简直不敢相信我把钱包落在家里了 |
[01:00] | Don’t worry about it. It could happen to anyone… | 别客气 能连着落下五次 |
[01:02] | five times in a row. | 也是很正常的 |
[01:04] | And could you please stop calling me rookie? | 还有你能不能别再叫我菜鸟了 |
[01:06] | Sorry, old habit | 抱歉 习惯了 |
[01:08] | from when I was your superior officer. | 毕竟我以前是你的上司 |
[01:11] | You know, before you got me fired, | 就是在你害我被开除 |
[01:12] | ruined my career… destroyed my life. | 毁了我的事业和生活之前 |
[01:15] | Crushed my spirit, left me alone | 压碎了我的灵魂 让我 |
[01:16] | – without a friend in the world. – Don’t forget how | -一个朋友都没有 -别忘了 |
[01:18] | I turned you into an amorphous, stretchy blob. | 是我让你变成了一个可伸可缩的大肉团 |
[01:20] | Actually, that’s the one good thing you’ve done for me. | 这的确是你对我做的一件好事 |
[01:22] | Course, you didn’t do it | 当然了 你不是 |
[01:23] | on purpose, so you don’t get credit. | 特意做的 所以得不到我的感谢 |
[01:25] | Both of you, hand over your cash, now! | 你们俩 把钱拿出来 快点 |
[01:29] | Pardon us, okay? One second. | 等一下 好吗 就一秒 |
[01:31] | Okay, this is perfect. I’ve been teaching you, right? | 这个机会很好 我一直在教你 对吧 |
[01:34] | Muggers are like Superhero 101. | 抢劫犯最适合刚出道的超级英雄了 |
[01:35] | – Ooh, Ralphy like-y. – All right, what’s your plan? | -像我这样的 -你打算怎么办 |
[01:38] | Okay, I was thinking about this | 我今天早晨洗澡的时候 |
[01:38] | in the shower this morning: how sweet would it be | 想到的 如果变成一个 |
[01:41] | to turn into a giant slingshot? | 巨大的弹弓怎么样 |
[01:44] | That’s a weird plan, but okay. | 虽然有点怪 但是也行 |
[01:46] | Oh, I got an even cooler idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[01:48] | Hey! I’m still robbing you guys! | 还在抢劫中呢 |
[01:50] | We will be right with you, sir! | 马上就好 先生 |
[01:53] | Please! | 拜托 |
[01:54] | Okay, what if I did, like, a human Slinky thing? | 能不能做点 时髦的事 |
[01:56] | Maybe wrap him up, throw in a few on-theme puns? | 把他包起来 扔几下 |
[01:58] | Whatever, Ralph. We just gotta | 随便吧 拉尔夫 我们得 |
[01:59] | – hurry up a little bit. – Relax, rookie. | -抓紧点时间了 -放松 菜鸟 |
[02:01] | I’ve seen a lot of thugs. This guy is no shooter. | 我见过很多歹徒 他不会开枪的 |
[02:07] | My leg! | 我的腿 |
[02:10] | Well. | 好了 |
[02:11] | Our work here is done. | 我们的事情做完了 |
[02:12] | Hey, hey, what are you doing? We can’t just leave. | 你想就这么走了吗 我们不能走 |
[02:13] | – You just shot him. – I didn’t shoot him. | -你打中了他 -开枪的不是我 |
[02:15] | – He shot him. – Well, I… | -他自己开的枪 -我 |
[02:17] | Do you feel like I shot you? | 你觉得是我开枪打你的吗 |
[02:21] | Stop shooting him! | 别再打他了 |
[02:22] | I am not shooting him! | 我没有开枪 |
[02:24] | Oh, they shot my ass! | 打中了我屁股 |
[02:26] | Okay, so he’s a little banged up, but… | 他虽然受了点伤 但是 |
[02:28] | we caught the bad guy. Isn’t that what superheroes do? | 我们抓到了坏人 这不是超级英雄该做的吗 |
[02:30] | No, a superhero’s first job is to protect people. | 不 超级英雄的首要任务是保护市民 |
[02:34] | Oh, God. What’s the second job? | 天呐 那次要任务是什么 |
[02:36] | Long-winded lectures before noon? | 不停地说教吗 |
[02:37] | I barely… take this. | 我才没有 拿着 |
[02:39] | One day, I’m gonna throw a lightning bolt so far up… | 总有一天 我要把闪电扔到很高 |
[02:42] | I’m taking him to the hospital! | 我现在带他去医院 |
[02:44] | And you owe me five coffees. | 你欠我五杯咖啡 |
[02:47] | It’s fine. | 没事了 |
[02:48] | I know. Come on, get up. | 我知道很疼 起来吧 |
[02:49] | I’m not gonna hurt you. This way, come on. | 我不会伤害你的 这边走 |
[02:56] | Hey! He left his gun! | 他没拿枪 |
[02:59] | He’s reformed already. | 他已经改过自新了 |
[03:08] | We need to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[03:11] | The only way it can end… | 结局只有一个 |
[03:13] | with my victory. | 我获得胜利 |
[03:15] | What? | 什么 |
[03:18] | Fine. Let us take the long way | 好吧 我们慢慢来 |
[03:20] | and continue. | 继续 |
[03:22] | Today, for the first time, | 今天 这是第一次 |
[03:25] | events will align that give Team Flash | 事情将会发生调整 让闪电侠队 |
[03:26] | a chance to discover your identity. | 有机会发现你的身份 |
[03:28] | This is earlier than you anticipated. | 这比你预期的要早 |
[03:30] | – It is of no concern. – Like hell! | -没关系 -才怪 |
[03:32] | You know what’s at risk. | 你知道这样做的风险 |
[03:33] | What we are doing. | 我们正在做的事 |
[03:34] | If you’ve miscalculated | 如果你计算错误 |
[03:35] | – by even a decimal– – There is not a decimal, | -即使是一个小数点 -没有小数点 |
[03:39] | a fraction, an infinitesimal variable | 也没有分数 没有无穷小变量 |
[03:41] | beyond my thought… | 能躲过我的思维 |
[03:45] | beyond my mind. | 躲过我的思想 |
[03:46] | Even now, | 即使现在 |
[03:47] | of the 7,798 variations of this argument, | 这个论点的7798个变量 |
[03:51] | I have anticipated them all and know how it ends. | 我都已经预测到了 而且知道它的结局如何 |
[03:55] | Then how does it end? | 那结局是什么 |
[04:00] | The only way it can end. | 结局只有一个 |
[04:04] | With my victory. | 我获得胜利 |
[04:23] | Ouch. All-nighter? | 真可怜 熬了一夜吧 |
[04:25] | I haven’t been this tired since Killer Frost decided | 自从冰霜杀手决定去找火人后 |
[04:27] | to go to Burning Man. | 我还从没这么累过 |
[04:29] | Yeah? Well, how is our search | 是吗 我们搜索那个 |
[04:30] | for the mysterious DeVoe coming? | 神秘的迪沃怎么样了 |
[04:33] | Allen, we’re searching for an evil mastermind. | 艾伦 我们搜索了所有的坏人 |
[04:34] | The only clue we have to go on is his name, | 而我们唯一的线索就是他的名字 |
[04:36] | of which there’s literally thousands, so how’s | 可是同名的有几千人 你问 |
[04:38] | the search going? It’s… | 结果怎么样 简直 |
[04:40] | fantastic. | 太好了 |
[04:42] | I missed that. | 真怀念 |
[04:43] | If we’re gonna find DeVoe, we need more brain power. | 如果我们想找到迪沃 就需要更多的智慧 |
[04:46] | Well, why didn’t you say so? | 你怎么不早说 |
[04:47] | One master detective, ready to detect. | 我这个大师级的侦探 已经做好了准备 |
[04:49] | I said “more brain power.” | 我说的是”更多的智慧” |
[04:53] | Initiating emergency oxygen purge. | 启动紧急氧气净化 |
[04:55] | In ten… nine… | 十 九 |
[04:56] | eight… seven… six… | 八 七 六 |
[04:59] | five… four… | 五 四 |
[05:01] | One more second. | 等一会 |
[05:02] | two… one… | 二 一 |
[05:04] | Like I said, we need more help. | 我说过 我们需要更多人的帮忙 |
[05:06] | Maybe I should call my friends. | 也许我该打电话给我的朋友 |
[05:08] | – Your what? – My friends. | -你的什么 -我的朋友 |
[05:09] | Is he saying “Friends”? | 他是说朋友吗 |
[05:11] | I think he’s being sarcastic. | 我想他是在讽刺 |
[05:12] | No, no, no. This is delirium. | 不不不 这是胡言乱语 |
[05:13] | He’s cracked from being awake all night. | 他一晚没睡开始精神失常了 |
[05:14] | Hey, Harry, all of your friends are in this room. | 哈里 你所有的朋友都在这房间里 |
[05:17] | I have other friends. | 我还有其他的朋友 |
[05:18] | You asked me to make new friends. | 你叫我交新朋友 |
[05:19] | I made new friends. It was a task. | 我交了新朋友 那是个任务 |
[05:21] | – I complete tasks. – That’s so great. | -我很擅长完成任务 -太好了 |
[05:23] | – I can’t wait to meet them. – Harry, you listened to me. | -我等不及要见他们 -哈里 听我说 |
[05:26] | – I’m so proud of you. – Okay, there’s no pride– | -我真为你感到骄傲 -没什么好骄傲的 |
[05:29] | Put that down. Look, my friends are smart. | 拇指别伸了 我的朋友都很聪明 |
[05:32] | They’ll help us. I’ll call them. | 他们会帮我们的 我去打给他们 |
[05:39] | All right, well, um, in the meantime, | 好吧 在这期间 |
[05:41] | we gotta find the rest of these bus metas. | 我们要找出公交车上其余的超能力者 |
[05:43] | Somehow they’re connected to DeVoe’s plan. | 他们和迪沃的计划有关 |
[05:46] | You were on the bus. | 你当时在公交车上 |
[05:47] | Can you remember anybody else who was? | 你记不记得还有谁在上面吗 |
[05:50] | Well, I was in between drunk and hungover at the time. | 我当时是半醉半醒的状态 |
[05:53] | She is cute. What’s her deal? | 她真可爱 她怎么了 |
[05:55] | – She’s in jail. – When are visiting hours? | -她在坐牢 -什么时候能去探监 |
[05:58] | What about vibing the rest of the bus passengers? | 那可不可以用震波看看公交车上其余的人 |
[06:01] | I mean, I-I tried, but, you know, | 我试过了 但是 |
[06:03] | the… the dark matter we released | 我们释放的暗物质 |
[06:05] | was such a massive space-time event | 造成了时空巨变 |
[06:07] | that my energy just reflected back | 导致我的超能力只会反射 |
[06:09] | and I ended up vibing myself. | 最终我震波了我自己 |
[06:12] | I’m pretty sure I relived my own birth. | 我很肯定我再次经历了我的出生 |
[06:15] | Or was that my death? | 或者那是我的死亡吗 |
[06:16] | You know, there are other non-traumatizing ways | 有其他不必受到精神损伤的方法 |
[06:18] | of bringing Ralph’s memory back, | 能把拉尔夫的记忆带回来 |
[06:20] | – like hypnosis. – Is that really a thing? | -比如说催眠 -真有催眠这种事吗 |
[06:22] | I mean, not the whole cartoon, pocket watch version, | 不是卡通片里看着怀表指针的那种 |
[06:24] | but yeah, real hypnosis can be used to recover memories. | 但是有的 真正的催眠可以用来恢复记忆的 |
[06:26] | All right. Do you know any hypnotists? | 好吧 你知道怎么催眠吗 |
[06:28] | Not me. | 我不知道 |
[06:29] | – You lost me at “Cartoon.” – All right. | -你说卡通片时我已经懵了 -好吧 |
[06:31] | So who’s gonna hypnotize Ralph? | 所以谁要来催眠拉尔夫呢 |
[06:33] | I’m Dr. Sharon Finkel. | 我是莎伦·芬科尔医生 |
[06:35] | Dr. Finkel, thank you so much for squeezing us in. | 芬科尔医生 谢谢你给我们腾出时间 |
[06:37] | Our friend Ralph here is having trouble | 我们的朋友拉尔夫现在有点麻烦 |
[06:39] | remembering information… | 他不记得一件案子的 |
[06:41] | for a detective case. Right, Ralph? | 信息 对吗 拉尔夫 |
[06:44] | So… | 那个 |
[06:45] | 中城大学 莎伦·芬科尔 硕士学位 | |
[06:46] | I see you didn’t go to Harvard. | 看来你没上过哈佛大学 |
[06:49] | No. Did you? | 是的 你呢 |
[06:53] | I see what you did there. | 看来你在大学里也学到了什么 |
[06:54] | If you could fix his personality too, | 如果你能把他的性格也弄一弄 |
[06:56] | that’d be great. | 那就太好了 |
[06:57] | Give it up, rookie. | 放弃吧 菜鸟 |
[06:58] | This psycho hooey’s never gonna work on me. | 这心理专家的胡言乱语对我没用的 |
[07:01] | Well, that was quick. | 这倒是很快 |
[07:03] | Now, remember with me, Ralph. | 现在来回想一下 拉尔夫 |
[07:06] | It’s a month ago. You’re on a bus. | 那是一个月前的事 你在一辆公交车上 |
[07:09] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[07:11] | I see someone… crying. | 我看到有人… 在哭 |
[07:16] | Dude’s really bumming me out. | 那家伙真的让我很不开心 |
[07:18] | Hey, cheer up, buddy. | 振作点 兄弟 |
[07:20] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[07:24] | – What else do you see? – I see… some women. | -你还看到什么 – 我看到几个女人 |
[07:28] | I can’t see their faces. | 看不到她们的脸 |
[07:31] | 34-32-36 38-34-32 34-32-36, 38-34-32. | |
[07:34] | Are those bus routes? | 那是公交车路线吗 |
[07:36] | I think they are measurements. | 我认为是那些是三围 |
[07:40] | I see something else. | 我还看到其他的东西 |
[07:42] | I see a… | 我看到 |
[07:45] | It’s a bison. | 一头美洲野牛 |
[07:48] | Does a bison mean anything to either of you? | 美洲野牛对你们俩意味着什么吗 |
[07:54] | It’s hocus-pocus. It’s never gonna work on a guy like me, | 那都是骗人的 在我这种人身上根本没用 |
[07:57] | but we can try it if you want. | 但如果你们想 我们可以试试 |
[08:00] | How’d you guys get over there? | 你们怎么坐到那边去了 |
[08:45] | Security guard found him here this morning. | 今早保安在这里找到他的 |
[08:48] | We haven’t ID’d him yet. | 我们还没确认他的身份 |
[08:48] | His personal effects are scattered everywhere, | 他的私人物品散落得到处都是 |
[08:50] | so we didn’t find his wallet. | 所以我们找不到他的钱包 |
[08:52] | But we may find it when we find the rest of his briefcase… | 但是找齐他的公文包 也许就能找到钱包了 |
[08:56] | and his missing hand. | 还有他的断手 |
[08:59] | Well, | 好吧 |
[09:00] | judging by that avulsion and the claw marks, | 从撕开的肢体和爪痕来看 |
[09:02] | I’d say a large predatory animal did this. | 我认为是大型的掠食动物干的 |
[09:04] | But whatever it was would have to have four-inch canines, | 但不管是什么动物 它要有十厘米长的尖牙 |
[09:07] | a bite force of 5,000 P.S.I., and weigh over a ton. | 咬合力为每127平方米 重达一吨 |
[09:12] | That animal doesn’t exist. | 那种动物根本不存在 |
[09:14] | What the hell did this? | 到底是什么造成的 |
[09:20] | You don’t think… | 你不会认为… |
[09:29] | Do you remember back in the day | 你还记不记得以前 |
[09:30] | when we wouldn’t calmly consider | 我们不会冷静地把一座石像 |
[09:32] | a stone statue our prime suspect? | 看作是我们的头号疑犯 |
[09:34] | No, I actually don’t. | 我还真不记得 |
[09:47] | Blood. | 血迹 |
[09:56] | All right, my friend, | 好了 朋友们 |
[09:58] | we got meats, we got cheeses, we got guac, we got beer. | 我们有肉 芝士 牛油果酱和啤酒 |
[10:03] | And of course… we got my favorite chips. | 当然还有我最爱的薯片 |
[10:06] | Let’s get this confab poppin’. Are your friends coming? | 我们开始谈天说地吧 你的朋友来吗 |
[10:09] | Yeah, let me just calibrate the multiverse holo-projector | 来 让我先校正一下多重宇宙全息投影仪 |
[10:11] | and we’ll be on our way. | 然后就可以开始了 |
[10:13] | Your friends are from different Earths? | 你的朋友是其他地球上的人吗 |
[10:14] | You know, I would’ve thought “Multi-verse holo-projector” | 我就知道多重宇宙全息投影仪 |
[10:17] | would have given you that clue, but… apparently not. | 会让你这么想 但是显然不是 |
[10:19] | Yes, they’re from other Earths. | 没错 他们是其他地球上的人 |
[10:22] | And we’re off and… running. | 开始运行了 |
[10:25] | Well, allow me to make some ntroductions. | 让我来介绍一下 |
[10:27] | From Earth-12, the holder of four PhDs | 来自地球12 拥有四个博士学位 |
[10:29] | and the author of the book “Everything is Meaningless, | 《若一切毫无意义,我为何购买此书》的作者 |
[10:31] | So Why Did I Buy This Book?”, I give you… | 这位就是 |
[10:33] | Herr Harrison Wolfgang Wells. | 哈里森·沃尔夫冈·威尔斯先生 |
[10:36] | – Guten Tag, Wells. – Guten Tag. | -你好 威尔斯 -你好 |
[10:38] | Do you know that it amuses me that you think that saving | 我真是想笑 你认为拯救 |
[10:41] | your tiny world matters | 你这渺小的世界如此重要 |
[10:43] | when the entire multiverse will inevitably be consumed | 却不知整个多元宇宙最终难免会被 |
[10:47] | in a fiery heat dess? | 炽烈高温吞噬 |
[10:48] | – “Dess”? – Ja, that’s what I said, dess. | -丝哇 -是 我是说了丝哇 |
[10:52] | Death. | 死亡 |
[10:53] | Yeah, dess. What are you, dess? | 对 丝哇 你这人是笼丝吗 |
[10:55] | – Yeah. – Oh, you must be | -好吧 -你一定是那个 |
[10:56] | the little one that they call Cisco. | 叫西斯科的小家伙 |
[10:58] | You’re not that little. | 你也不算小啊 |
[10:59] | I’m 5’7″. Guten Tag. | 我一米七 你好哇 |
[11:01] | All right, moving on. Um, from Earth-47, | 好了 继续 来自地球47的 |
[11:04] | I give you the billionaire inventor | 向你介绍下亿万富翁发明家 |
[11:05] | and publishing tycoon, | 与出版业大亨 |
[11:07] | general champion of free speech, | 自由言论的急先锋 |
[11:09] | H. Lothario Wells. | H·洛萨里奥·威尔斯 |
[11:11] | That’s right. Now keep that coming. | 没错 继续来别停 |
[11:12] | Now try the other one on. No, not the crotchless, | 现在试试另外那个 不是开裆裤 |
[11:14] | that–the other-the leopard print. | 那个 那个有豹纹的 |
[11:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:17] | He’s, uh, otherwise occupied. | 他 有些其他私事 |
[11:20] | Oh, golly. | 哎呦 |
[11:22] | There you are. My apologies. | 你在呢 真抱歉 |
[11:24] | It appears that y’all have caught us red-handed | 看来你抓了我们一个现行 |
[11:26] | here at the mansion on dress-up night. | 在这豪宅里半盛装舞会 |
[11:28] | You know what they say: | 你知道有话说得好 |
[11:28] | intellect is the greatest aphrodisiac. | 高智商是最好的春药 |
[11:31] | Ja, so, nobody says that. | 是哟 可没人说过这种话 |
[11:32] | Here’s to rising IQs and libidos. | 敬智商与性欲的崛起 |
[11:38] | Hate to call two a pattern here, Harry, | 虽然不想拿两个人当模式 哈里 |
[11:39] | but aren’t your friends just– | 但是你的朋友们是不是有些… |
[11:41] | And from the post-apocalyptic landscape of Earth-22, | 然后是来自地球22的末世废土 |
[11:44] | where man and machine have become one in order to survive, | 那里人类和机器融为一体以便生存 |
[11:46] | I give you Wells 2.0. | 这位是威尔斯2.0 |
[11:50] | Right-o. Let’s make this quick. | 好咯 咱们快点解决这事 |
[11:53] | Reapers have raided our petrol supplies | 收割者抢了我们的汽油补给 |
[11:55] | and stolen our water tanks. | 偷走了我们的水箱 |
[11:57] | I’d like to smash them to bits. – | 我想要去把它们砸成碎片 |
[12:00] | – It’s a party now. – Forget not about me! | -现在像是个派对了 -不要忘记我 |
[12:03] | ‘Tis I, Wells the Grey! | 我是 灰袍威尔斯 |
[12:09] | Sorry. It’s a bad connection. | 抱歉 连接不好 |
[12:11] | Ja, that was a terrible connection. | 是 那连接太讨人厌了 |
[12:12] | Good on ya. | 你干的漂亮 |
[12:14] | That dude was strange. | 那家伙太古怪了 |
[12:17] | – Harry? – Yeah? | -哈里 -什么 |
[12:17] | Sidebar. | 来一下 |
[12:18] | We’re gonna…sidebar. | 我们要 去一下 |
[12:21] | So, remember when I said “Make friends”? | 所以 记得我说”交点朋友”吗 |
[12:24] | I didn’t mean with yourself. | 我说的不是和你自己 |
[12:26] | Yeah, they’re great, aren’t they? | 是啊 他们超棒的 对不对 |
[12:28] | And some of the brightest minds in all the multiverse– | 还是多元宇宙中最聪明的头脑 |
[12:30] | and good company too, I might add. | 而且也是些好伙计 |
[12:32] | I mean, that Harrison Wolfgang Wells? | 我是说 那个哈里森·沃尔夫冈·威尔斯 |
[12:38] | Guy’s hilarious. | 超逗的 |
[12:39] | – Look, we’re desperate. – Sure we are. | -咱们挺绝望的 -那是肯定了 |
[12:40] | So I think we should give the Council of Wells a chance. | 所以我们应该给威尔斯委员会一个机会 |
[12:43] | – “Council of Wells”? – Pretty good name, right? | -“威尔斯委员会” -不错的名字吧 |
[12:45] | – Yes, it is. – I know, all right. | -确实不错 -我知道 好了 |
[12:47] | – All right! – Fellas. | -好了 -各位 |
[12:48] | – Fellas! – Will you… | -各位 -你能不能… |
[12:49] | – No, do your thing. – Here’s how it’s gonna | -你来吧 -现在说明接下来 |
[12:50] | – go down- – Nein. Halt. | -要做的事 -别 停 |
[12:52] | So, you are unnecessary… | 那个 你是不必要的 |
[12:54] | well, so, not wanted, so… off you go. | 所以 不想要你 所以 你去吧 |
[12:58] | Off you go. Off you go. | 你去吧 你去吧 |
[13:00] | He’s still here. Off you go. | 他还在这里 你去吧 |
[13:02] | Even I know when you got too many partners. | 就算我也知道什么时候搭档太多了 |
[13:04] | And I may be half machine… | 虽然我有一半是机械 |
[13:06] | but you’re all useless. | 但你们都挺没用的 |
[13:07] | I think what the fellas are trying to say here | 我想大家想说的是 |
[13:10] | is that they prefer to work alone. | 他们喜欢独自工作 |
[13:13] | – You don’t say. – I just did. | -不用你说 -我刚说了 |
[13:14] | – Done just said. – Ja, he just said. | -已经说了 -是 他刚说了 |
[13:17] | Fine. You enjoy your roadkill. | 行 你享受你轧死的老鼠 |
[13:20] | I’m gonna be eating my favorite chips. | 我吃我喜欢的薯片 |
[13:22] | We had a Cisco on my Earth once. | 我地球上也曾有过一个西斯科 |
[13:25] | He was delicious. | 他可美味了 |
[13:27] | He ate the other Cisco. | 他吃了另一个西斯科 |
[13:34] | I’m gonna… Hm? | 我还是… |
[13:35] | Leave you to you. | 让你和你玩吧 |
[13:42] | So this stone sample shows absolutely no unique attributes | 这块石头样本没有展现出任何独特的属性 |
[13:44] | of any kind-totally normal granite statue. | 完全就是普通的花岗岩 |
[13:47] | Except… | 除了… |
[13:48] | it’s filled with traces of the dark matter | 它在分子水平上充满了 |
[13:50] | on a molecular level, as if it’s been flooded with it. | 暗物质的痕迹 就好像被填满了一样 |
[13:53] | So, another bus meta? | 那么 又是一个公车超能力者 |
[13:54] | One that somehow brings | 不知怎的 可以让 |
[13:55] | inanimate objects to life | 无生物变成活物 |
[13:56] | and uses them to kill. | 然后用它们来杀人 |
[13:58] | How can this possibly be… possible? | 这么怎么可能有任何的 可能性 |
[14:02] | My best guess? This meta has the ability | 我的猜测是 这个超能力者可以 |
[14:04] | to leave a psychic imprint on objects– | 在物体上印下精神印记 |
[14:06] | a sort of telekinetic puppeteering | 类似某种通过潜意识的连接 |
[14:08] | through a subconscious link. | 用念力操纵木偶 |
[14:09] | That’s really smart, 34-25-34. | 真是太聪明了 34-25-34 |
[14:13] | – Did he just give my… – No, ignore him. | -他刚说的是我的… -没 别理他 |
[14:15] | Um…well, look. | 这个 你看 |
[14:17] | The good thing is, our rifles have | 好消息是 咱们的枪有 |
[14:19] | a “Blow statues to hell” Setting, | “把雕像炸掉”的设定 |
[14:20] | so when this meta does show up… | 所以当这个超能力者出现后 |
[14:23] | we’ll be ready. | 我们早就准备好了 |
[14:23] | I hope we’re ready now. | 我希望现在就能准备好 |
[14:25] | Our victim’s name is Jim Fox. | 我们的受害者名叫吉姆·福克斯 |
[14:28] | He was an auctioneer at Wetherby’s. | 他是韦瑟比的拍卖商 |
[14:30] | He was transporting a Native American artifact | 他被袭击的时候正在运送 |
[14:32] | when he was attacked. We just don’t know which one. | 印第安人文物 就是不知道是哪个 |
[14:35] | Oh, wait. Maybe we do. | 等下 也许我们知道 |
[14:37] | A bison necklace. | 一个北美野牛项链 |
[14:38] | Ralph, you said you saw a bison on the bus, right? | 拉尔夫 你在巴士上看到过北美野牛对吧 |
[14:40] | I mean…nothing in our world is a coincidence. | 我是说 这世界上可没有所谓的巧合 |
[14:44] | – Vindicated. – No one said you were lying. | -平反了 -又没人说你撒谎了 |
[14:46] | I could see it in your eyes. | 我可以从你的眼中看出来 |
[14:47] | According to this auction report, | 根据这个拍卖报告 |
[14:48] | the necklace was separated into three pieces. | 项链被分成了三个部分 |
[14:50] | The first was in the briefcase, the third is unknown, | 第一部分在公文包中 第三个位置未知 |
[14:52] | but the second was in the hands of a private collector. | 但是第二个在一个私人收藏家手上 |
[14:55] | – “Christoph Banks.” – I’ll get the CCPD. | -“克里斯托夫·班克斯” -我去通知中城警局 |
[14:57] | Get his address. He may be in danger. | 找出他的地址 他也许有危险了 |
[14:59] | Then we better pay him a visit. | 那咱们最好去拜访一下他 |
[15:00] | – You ready to suit up? – Oh, yeah. | -你准备好穿战服了吗 -当然 |
[15:04] | Where’s my suit? | 我的战服在哪 |
[15:05] | Now, this is just a prototype, | 这个仅仅是原型 |
[15:07] | but she’s got an adaptive nano-weave structure | 自适应纳米组织结构 |
[15:10] | that is–wait for it-malleable… | 非常具有 等下 延展性 |
[15:14] | on a sub-molecular level. | 可以在分子水平延展 |
[15:16] | Don’t know what that means, don’t care. | 不知道那是什么意思 也不在乎 |
[15:17] | Just yank the tarp off. I’m ready for my super-suit. | 赶集拉掉这块布 我准备好穿超级战衣了 |
[15:21] | Ralph… | 拉尔夫 |
[15:23] | this tarp is your super-suit. | 那块布就是你的超级战衣 |
[15:26] | When you stretch, it stretches. | 你伸展时 它随之伸展 |
[15:28] | When you squish, it squishes. | 你收缩时 它随之收缩 |
[15:31] | Squishes into something butt-ugly. | 收缩成这么丑的样子 |
[15:34] | Where’s the style, the flair? | 范儿和品味去哪儿了 |
[15:36] | Dibny needs to peacock. | 德比需要孔雀开屏 |
[15:37] | Dibny needs to wear the prototype | 德比需要穿着西斯科 |
[15:39] | Cisco so lovingly made for him. | 为他精心设计的战袍原型 |
[15:41] | Either that, or you fight crime naked. | 要不 你就光着身子打击犯罪吧 |
[15:44] | Nope! Don’t fight crime naked! | 不行 不能光着身子打击犯罪 |
[15:49] | What is this, a puppy’s raincoat? | 这是什么 小狗雨衣吗 |
[15:55] | The collection really is quite impressive, isn’t it? | 这些收藏让你眼界大开 是不是 |
[15:59] | It’s taken no small amount of resources to acquire. | 弄到这些要花的资金可不小 |
[16:04] | I’m just glad to share it | 我很高兴能与 |
[16:05] | with someone who appreciates it. | 懂得欣赏的人共同观赏 |
[16:08] | – That I do. – So, this book you’re writing. | -是啊 -那么 你写的这本书 |
[16:11] | It’s on Sioux artifacts? | 是关于苏族手工艺品的吗 |
[16:13] | My entire bloodline is Sioux–Lakota, to be exact. | 我有苏族人血统 准确来说是拉科塔族 |
[16:18] | Then you’re gonna love this. | 那你会喜欢这个的 |
[16:22] | This… | 这个… |
[16:24] | is a Lakota peace pipe. | 是拉科塔和睦烟斗 |
[16:26] | Had to have it taken apart and repaired | 需要拆开修理 |
[16:27] | so it can be smoked. | 才能重新吸烟 |
[16:31] | Wanna try it? | 想试试吗 |
[16:33] | That which you call a “Peace pipe” | 你称之为和睦烟斗的东西 |
[16:35] | is no such thing. | 完全不是一件东西 |
[16:36] | It is a sacred gift for prayer | 那是提桑·维给予祈祷者的 |
[16:38] | from Ptesan-Wi, bringer of the seven sacred rights– | 神圣礼物 她是提供了7项神圣权利的 |
[16:41] | the White Buffalo Calf Woman. | 白色水牛少女 |
[16:43] | You’d never hang a Christian cross upside down… | 你从不会把十字架倒过来祈祷 |
[16:46] | or lay an American flag on the floor. | 也不会把美国国旗放在地板上 |
[16:49] | Yet, you destroy that which is wakan– | 但你却破坏了这神灵 |
[16:51] | what is holy–by letting it touch your filthy flesh. | 用你肮脏的肉体触碰这神圣的物件 |
[16:55] | But I am here to teach you the price for your impudence. | 我会告诉你这无礼将带来何种后果 |
[16:58] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁 |
[16:59] | I am the Black Bison. | 我是布莱克·柏森 |
[17:14] | Enough. | 够了 |
[17:18] | Whoa. Now, that is a cool suit. | 这战衣才叫酷 |
[17:21] | Remember to take some pics for Cisco. | 记得给西斯科拍几张照片 |
[17:28] | Help! Don’t leave me! | 救命 别丢下我 |
[17:43] | You let her get away. | 你让她跑了 |
[17:51] | I’m getting the same traces of dark matter from this | 从这里提取到的暗物质痕迹 |
[17:53] | that I was from the tiger statue. | 与老虎雕像里的一致 |
[17:54] | Looks like our meta isn’t restricted | 看来这个超能力者可不仅仅会 |
[17:56] | – to animating just stone. – No, | -赋予雕像生命力而已 -对 |
[17:58] | but she does have some limitations. | 但她能力有局限 |
[17:59] | Out of all the artifacts in the office, | 办公室里所有的工艺品 |
[18:01] | she could only control the knight. | 她只能控制那个骑士 |
[18:02] | So then maybe her psychic imprint abilities | 那也许她的通灵力 |
[18:04] | are just restricted to effigies. | 受限于肖像 |
[18:07] | It just means “Statues.” | 意思只是雕像而已 |
[18:08] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:09] | Sounds kinda dirty to me. | 我听着挺污的 |
[18:11] | So if the statues look like people | 所以如果雕像像人 |
[18:13] | or animals, she can bring them to life. | 或动物 她就可以赋予他们生命力 |
[18:15] | Good thing there’s only | 好消息是城里 |
[18:16] | thousands of those in the city. | 只有上千座这样的雕像而已 |
[18:18] | Oh, I got a hit on facial recognition. | 面部识别这里有发现 |
[18:20] | “Mina Chaytan, professor of cultural anthropology”? | 米娜·沙伊唐 文化人类学教授 |
[18:23] | – She’s a teacher? – Was. | -她是老师吗 -曾经是 |
[18:25] | She became an activist, but she lost her job | 她成了激进分子 但是在半年前 |
[18:27] | six months ago after being arrested. | 在被捕后丢了工作 |
[18:29] | Breaking and entering, trespassing, burglary– | 非法闯入 盗窃 |
[18:31] | quite an activist. The charges were dropped, | 挺激进的 指控撤销了 |
[18:33] | but the university still let her go. | 但学校还是解雇她了 |
[18:34] | She was trying to reclaim several Sioux art pieces | 她在试着拿回博物馆的几件苏族 |
[18:37] | from the museum. Chaytan was at this | 艺术展品 沙伊唐成为超能力者之前 |
[18:39] | even before she was a meta. | 就在这么做 |
[18:41] | Yeah, except now she’s upped her game to homicide. | 是啊 只是现在她把游戏升级为了命案 |
[18:43] | She wants the third piece of that necklace? | 她想要那项链的第三个部分吗 |
[18:45] | – Let’s find it before she does. – Okay. | -那我们要先于她找到 -好 |
[18:47] | West and West are on the case. | 韦斯特父女要联手办案了 |
[18:51] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[18:53] | You let her get away. We could’ve caught her. | 你让她跑了 本可以抓到她的 |
[18:56] | Yeah, I let her go, but I also saved Banks’s life. | 没错 但我救了班克斯的命 |
[18:58] | That was the most important thing in that situation. | 这是当时情况下最重要的事 |
[19:00] | Really, Allen? Because to me, | 是吗 艾伦 因为对我而言 |
[19:01] | when I was a cop, getting the bad guy– | 我是警察时 抓住坏人 |
[19:03] | that was the most important thing. | 才是最重要的事 |
[19:05] | You’re the Flash. | 你是闪电侠 |
[19:07] | You could’ve saved him and caught her. | 你可以救他又抓住她 |
[19:09] | All right, look, Ralph. | 听着 拉尔夫 |
[19:10] | I’m always gonna make the decision | 我总是会做出 |
[19:12] | to help the person in danger first. | 优先救人的决定 |
[19:14] | That’s what we do here. | 这是我们的职责 |
[19:17] | All right, well, we’ll file that | 好吧 我们会把这个归档在 |
[19:18] | under “Superhero lesson of the day,” You know? | “今日超级英雄教训”里的 |
[19:25] | You look like a plucked chicken. | 你看着像拔光了毛的鸡 |
[19:26] | Guys, guys! | 伙计们 |
[19:27] | I still think the best thing we can do | 我还是觉得我们能做的最好的事 |
[19:28] | is figure out what is Devoe’s goal. | 是搞清楚迪沃的目的 |
[19:30] | And then from there, we can track all– | 从那开始 我们可以追踪所有… |
[19:32] | That’s a simple plan | 那是单纯人的 |
[19:33] | from a simple man. | 单纯计划 |
[19:34] | – That’s not helping. – Why don’t we use | -你这话没什么用 -我们为什么不先用 |
[19:36] | the Bates-Novick method first? | 贝斯·诺威克的方法呢 |
[19:37] | We determine why each meta developed their super powers… | 我们确定出每个超能力者拥有各自超能力的原因 |
[19:40] | and then we smash them to bits. | 然后把他们打成碎片 |
[19:42] | I’ve seen a lot of strange here, | 我在这里见识过很多奇怪的事 |
[19:44] | but…this takes all the cakes. | 但这次可真是拔得头筹了啊 |
[19:46] | Okay, Council of Wells! How we doing? | 威尔士会议 怎么样了 |
[19:49] | Have we found our mystery foe yet? | 发现我们的神秘敌人了吗 |
[19:50] | No, we can’t even agree on what methodology to use. | 没有 我们都还没能就使用方法达成一致 |
[19:54] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -是的 |
[19:55] | – You’ve had an entire day. – I know. | -都花了一天了 -我知道 |
[19:56] | – Wait. – What? | -等等 -什么 |
[19:57] | Weren’t there three of you? | 不是有三个你吗 |
[19:59] | Thanks for the merry-go-round, sweetheart. | 谢谢那个旋转木马 亲爱的 |
[20:01] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[20:02] | Oh, sorry. I had to take care | 抱歉 我之前得去搞定一些 |
[20:03] | of some off-camera business. | 私生活的事 |
[20:05] | – Oh, my God! – What? What? | -天呐 -怎么了 |
[20:06] | I can see your frank and beans. | 我能看到你的小弟弟 |
[20:09] | Come on, now. | 拜托 |
[20:10] | I do my best thinking commando. Plus, | 我已经尽力往回收了 再说 |
[20:11] | it ain’t like we all haven’t seen it before. | 你们又不是没看过自己的那玩意 |
[20:13] | I haven’t seen it! | 我没见过 |
[20:15] | Ah, you Earth folk. You guys are so uptight. | 你们这些地球人太保守了 |
[20:17] | – I–can… – Can we just | -我可以 -我们能不能 |
[20:18] | get back to the task at hand? We need answers. | 回到手头的任务上来 我们需要答案 |
[20:21] | The best answer is always the simplest. | 最好的答案就是最简单的 |
[20:23] | Why don’t we go to every Devoe we can find… | 为什么不去找出每一个迪沃 |
[20:26] | and interrogate ’em? | 然后审问他们 |
[20:30] | What, even the baby Devoe? | 婴儿时期的迪沃也要吗 |
[20:31] | Especially the baby Devoe. | 特别是婴儿时期的他 |
[20:33] | Baby violence solves nothing. | 婴儿暴力解决不了任何问题 |
[20:35] | Guys–guys… | 大伙们 |
[20:37] | All right–gentlemen! | 好了 先生们 |
[20:39] | Clearly, this isn’t working. And by the way, | 很明显这路行不通 顺便一说 |
[20:41] | it’s not me. It’s you. | 问题不是我 是你们 |
[20:44] | This… | 这… |
[20:45] | was a bad idea. | 可真是个馊主意 |
[20:48] | It’s like your junk has been burned into my brain. | 感觉你的那玩意儿已经深深印在我脑子里了 |
[20:50] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:52] | We’ve got the third piece of the necklace. | 我们找到了项链的第三个碎片 |
[20:53] | My dad found out that it was on display at Central City Museum, | 我爸爸发现碎片在中城博物馆展览 |
[20:56] | but when they figured out | 但当他们想明白 |
[20:57] | that it was a target… | 碎片是目标时… |
[20:58] | It’s on the move. | 碎片已经被运走了 |
[20:59] | Yeah, it’s being transferred via armored car | 是的 碎片被放在武装车辆上 |
[21:01] | to a secure storage facility in Brookfield Heights. | 运往布鲁克菲尔德山庄一处安全存放设施 |
[21:03] | – I pinged the truck’s GPS. – All right. | -我锁定了卡车的坐标 -好的 |
[21:06] | Ralph? Let’s go. | 拉尔夫 咱们走 |
[21:10] | I’ll get my ugly suit. | 我去换那件丑战衣 |
[21:27] | Kittens. | 小猫咪 |
[22:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:02] | Are you ready to go to jail? | 你准备好坐牢了吗 |
[22:04] | This doesn’t belong in an auction house. | 这东西不属于拍卖行 |
[22:07] | It doesn’t belong in someone’s collection. | 它不该埋没在某个人的收藏里 |
[22:09] | It belongs to the Sioux people… my people. | 它属于苏族人 我的族人 |
[22:12] | Mina…I know you’ve been through a lot, | 米娜 我知道你经历了很多事 |
[22:14] | but this is not the way to– | 但这不是解决问题的方… |
[22:15] | I don’t need to listen to men like you anymore, Flash. | 我再也不用听你这种人的了 闪电侠 |
[22:19] | A few weeks ago, something inside me changed… | 几周之前 我体内发生了变化 |
[22:22] | changed for the better… for the more powerful. | 我变得更厉害 更强大了 |
[22:26] | And now there’s just the Black Bison. | 现在只有黑色野牛了 |
[22:36] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 你休想跑 |
[23:04] | The power lines! Get those people clear. | 电线 带那些人去安全的地方 |
[23:06] | But I can catch the meta! | 但我能抓住她 |
[23:11] | Laura! | 劳拉 |
[23:25] | Told you I’d get her. | 说了我能抓住她 |
[23:27] | Hey, the power’s out. | 电停了 |
[23:29] | Help! | 救命 |
[23:29] | – Laura! – I can’t keep holding it up. | -劳拉 -我快举不住了 |
[23:31] | Laura! | 劳拉 |
[23:35] | I got her. | 我抱住她了 |
[23:37] | EMTs are almost here. | 急救就快到了 |
[23:39] | She’s still breathing. | 她还有呼吸 |
[23:41] | Come on, wake up, honey. | 好了 快醒过来 宝贝 |
[23:43] | Honey, come on! Wake up! | 宝贝 快醒过来 |
[23:44] | Oh, God, oh, God. Wake up, honey. | 天啊 天啊 醒过来 宝贝 |
[23:48] | Oh, God, honey. Honey, wake up. | 天啊 宝贝 亲爱的 醒过来 |
[23:51] | Come on, honey. | 醒过来 宝贝 |
[23:57] | Okay, you just rest up, okay? | 你先好好休息 好吗 |
[23:59] | I’m gonna come back and check on you in a little while. | 我一会儿再回来看你 马上就来 |
[24:04] | Well, mild concussion, | 轻微脑震荡 |
[24:06] | a hairline fracture in her leg. | 腿部有丝状骨折 |
[24:08] | She’s young. She’ll heal fast. | 她很年轻 很快就会好的 |
[24:10] | – Okay. – Thank you, doctor. | -好吧 -谢谢你 医生 |
[24:12] | You’re very welcome. But, considering the accident, | 不客气 但是考虑到这次意外 |
[24:15] | she’s very lucky to be alive. | 她能活下来真是万幸 |
[24:20] | Look, Ralph. We need to talk. | 拉尔夫 我们得谈谈 |
[24:22] | – You can’t– – Don’t. | -你不能… -别说 |
[24:23] | Just…just forget it, okay? | 别再提了 好吗 |
[24:40] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[24:41] | You planning on bringing the band back together, | 你是想重新叫那群家伙回来吗 |
[24:43] | or should I clear out the Speed Lab? | 我要不要把极速实验室清理出来 |
[24:46] | Broom it. We don’t need that Council of Incompetents. | 去他的 我们不需要那个无能者委员会 |
[24:50] | Is that what we’re calling them now? | 我们现在这么称呼他们了吗 |
[24:51] | ‘Cause, uh, I distinctly remember you saying | 因为我清楚地记得你说 |
[24:53] | they were “the brightest minds in all the multiverse.” | 他们是”所有宇宙中最聪明的人” |
[24:55] | And the most annoying. | 也是最烦人的 |
[24:56] | I thought if I surrounded myself with people like me, | 我以为如果身边都是和我一样的人 |
[24:59] | I would like them. I don’t like them. | 我会喜欢他们 但我不喜欢他们 |
[25:01] | I hate them. I hate them all. | 我讨厌他们 讨厌他们所有人 |
[25:03] | Strong words. | 这话太狠了 |
[25:04] | You saw them, Ramon, right? | 你也见过他们了 拉蒙 |
[25:06] | That Wolfgang Wells? He’s always correcting people– | 那个沃尔夫冈·威尔斯 他总是在纠正别人 |
[25:08] | an extremely annoying habit. The other guy– | 超级烦人的毛病 另一个人 |
[25:10] | the “Free Willy” Wells? He’s so full of himself. | “漏阴狂”威尔斯 他太自以为是了 |
[25:12] | And the other, Cyborg Wells? | 还有另一个 半机械人威尔斯 |
[25:14] | You know how he lost his eye? | 你知道他怎么失去眼睛的吗 |
[25:14] | His daughter gouged it out at the Solstice Combat Games. | 他女儿在冬至对抗赛上挖出来的 |
[25:17] | I don’t blame her. | 我不怪罪她 |
[25:17] | I’d have done the same. | 要是我也会这么做 |
[25:18] | I’d like to gouge out the other eye. | 我很想把他另一只眼也挖出来 |
[25:21] | – Harry. – What? | -哈里 -干什么 |
[25:22] | You know you’re essentially | 你知道 你基本上是在 |
[25:23] | complaining about yourself, right? | 抱怨你自己 对吗 |
[25:26] | Ramon… | 拉蒙 |
[25:28] | do your best to pay attention to the conversation. | 请你尽量仔细听我说的话 |
[25:30] | I’m not complaining about myself. | 我才没有在抱怨我自己 |
[25:32] | I’m complaining about them. | 我是在抱怨他们 |
[25:33] | Yes, we’re doppelgangers. We look alike. | 没错 他们是我的二重身 我们长得挺像 |
[25:36] | We have completely different personalities. | 但我们的性格截然不同 |
[25:38] | So, you don’t think | 那么你不觉得 |
[25:39] | you can be quick to correct people? | 你会马上纠正别人 |
[25:41] | You don’t think you can be full of yourself? | 你不觉得你不会自以为是吗 |
[25:43] | Full of myself? No, I’m amazing. | 自以为是 才不会 我多牛啊 |
[25:45] | I’m fantastic. I’m talking about them. | 我简直完美 我说的是他们 |
[25:47] | I don’t like them. I hate them. | 我不喜欢他们 我讨厌他们 |
[25:49] | I hate them all. | 讨厌他们所有人 |
[25:50] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[25:50] | I think this is entirely about yourself. | 我觉得这完全都是因为你自己 |
[25:53] | I think underneath all your brain and bluster, | 我认为隐藏在你的抱怨和潜意识之下的 |
[25:55] | you actually don’t have a very high opinion of yourself. | 其实是你对自己的不满 |
[25:57] | What? | 什么 |
[25:58] | Why do you think it’s so hard for you to make new friends? | 你为什么觉得交新朋友这么难呢 |
[26:00] | I don’t have a hard time… | 我可不觉得我交友困难 |
[26:02] | Harry. | 哈里 |
[26:03] | No one’s gonna like you if you don’t like yourself first. | 如果你不喜欢自己 没人会喜欢你的 |
[26:08] | These weirdos over here, they… | 那里的那些怪胎 他们 |
[26:11] | they didn’t have to answer our call for help. | 他们没必要回应我们的求救信号 |
[26:14] | But they did…’cause you would’ve done the same. | 但他们回应了 因为你也会这样做 |
[26:17] | And yes, there are some really annoying, rough parts of you, | 没错 你确实有非常讨人厌非常粗鲁的一面 |
[26:21] | but you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[26:21] | I’ve seen some amazing parts too. | 我也见过你非常了不起的面孔 |
[26:25] | ‘Cause sometimes, you’re a hard-ass, you’re a hero. | 因为有时候你是个强人 是个英雄 |
[26:29] | Sometimes… you’re a wizard, Harry. | 有时候 你又是个巫师 哈里 |
[26:35] | The Council of Wells… | 威尔斯委员会 |
[26:37] | if you wanna make that work… | 如果你想要它起作用 |
[26:40] | you have to start treating yourself with some compassion. | 你就得用更高的热情对待自己 |
[26:45] | All of yourselves. | 对待所有的你 |
[26:53] | Now is the time that Simple Harry has come | 现在又到了让简单哈里 |
[26:55] | to insult us even more? | 继续羞辱我们的时候了 |
[26:57] | I didn’t call to insult. I called to… | 我不是要羞辱你的 我是来… |
[27:02] | – Apologize. – Apologize? | -道歉的 -道歉 |
[27:05] | Apologizing is punishable by banishment | 在碎脸人科隆的统治下 |
[27:08] | under Krung the Face-Crusher! | 道歉是要被放逐的 |
[27:10] | All right, well… that’s unfortunate. | 好吧 这太不幸了 |
[27:13] | Look, I know you guys prefer to work alone. | 听着 我知道你们几个更愿意独自工作 |
[27:16] | You don’t wanna work with other people. | 你们不想与其他人一起工作 |
[27:18] | You think you’re so smart, you can just push them away, | 觉得自己太聪明 能甩别人好几条街 |
[27:20] | and I can say that because I’m one of you, | 我知道这想法 因为我也是你们 |
[27:21] | but if we’re going to find our DeVoe… | 但如果我们想要找到我们的迪沃 |
[27:25] | then we have to work together. | 那我们就必须合作 |
[27:26] | We have to work as… | 我们必须像 |
[27:29] | – Friends. – Friends… | -朋友 -朋友 |
[27:31] | – with benefits? – Yeah, no, we’re not doing that, | -炮友 -是 不 不是那样 |
[27:33] | but I’m sure we can all find something | 但我相信 我们都能从彼此身上 |
[27:35] | that we like in one another– | 发掘到自己欣赏的东西 |
[27:36] | like you, Wells 2.0. You’re clearly very… | 比如说你 威尔斯2.0版 很明显你 |
[27:40] | resourceful and strong. And you, | 资源好能力强 还有你 |
[27:42] | you’re extremely charismatic. | 你特别有感召力 |
[27:43] | I’m sure you can recruit top talent | 我相信你能为自己的研究团队 |
[27:45] | to your research teams. | 招揽到天才 |
[27:46] | Oh, I bring the talent. | 原来我是负责招揽天才的 |
[27:47] | Yeah–and you, | 没错 还有你 |
[27:48] | Herr Wells, you’re very… | 威尔斯先生 你非常的 |
[27:51] | – blunt. – Ja. Obviously. | -坦率 -是的 很显然 |
[27:54] | – Right, but can we just– can you… | -是 那我们能不能 你们能不能 |
[27:56] | Yeah, sure. And I’m sorry, man. | 当然 没问题 抱歉老兄 |
[27:58] | What I said before about your…you know, | 我之前说的关于你的 你懂的 |
[28:00] | your theory on the behavioral upbringings | 就是你的那套微型连环杀手 |
[28:01] | of nano-serial killers being un-chill– | 事儿逼难相处的行为教育理论 |
[28:03] | that was uncalled for. I shouldn’t have said that. | 这么说有点过了 我不该这么说 |
[28:05] | It’s a very groovy theory. Good on you. | 真是相当妙的理论 恭喜你 |
[28:08] | Ja–uh, danke. | 是的 谢谢 |
[28:10] | I suppose that when I said that | 我认为我之前说的 |
[28:12] | your theory on narcotics | 你在《分子精神病学》上 |
[28:15] | in molecular psychiatry was stupider | 有关毒品的理论 |
[28:17] | than a theory made by tiny babies, | 比小婴儿的理论还要蠢之类的话 |
[28:18] | that that was uncalled for also. | 同样说的太过头了 |
[28:20] | – There we go. – Yeah, and I’m digging | -这就对了 -是 我现在就在挖掘 |
[28:23] | the whole creepy half-man, half-metal vibe | 这种半人半金属的诡异氛围 |
[28:25] | – you got going on. – I just wanna say… | -到你了 -我只想说 |
[28:27] | all of you… | 对你们所有人 |
[28:29] | I really respect the fact | 我真的对你们每个人 |
[28:30] | that each one of you… | 都有两只眼睛这件事 |
[28:33] | has two eyes. | 充满了敬意 |
[28:36] | Yeah–hey, well, um, | 没错 好吧 |
[28:38] | we all agree on something. That’s great. | 我们都达成了某种一致 很好 |
[28:39] | So, on that note, I hereby reconvene | 所以就这点而言 我在此重新召集 |
[28:42] | the Council of Wells. Now, about our DeVoe… | 威尔斯委员会的各位 现在关于迪沃 |
[28:45] | Well, about DeVoe– perhaps if we were to combine | 就迪沃的事 如果我们当初能用我的 |
[28:48] | the Bates-Novick of our mutant friend here | 统计学消除模型让贝斯·诺威克 |
[28:51] | with my models of statistical elimination… | 和我们这位变异朋友联合 |
[28:54] | I’ll do you one more. Maybe we enhance | 我能帮上你的忙 也许我们可以用 |
[28:55] | your elimination models with a psych profile | 根据迪沃先前行动建立起来的心理学档案 |
[28:57] | based on DeVoe’s previous action. | 来强化你的消除模型 |
[29:00] | I could whip up a predictive algorithm. | 我就能得出一套预测算法 |
[29:01] | – Ja, ja, ja, ja. – Run it through | -对 对 -然后在我的 |
[29:03] | my quantum cerebral chip, | 量子大脑芯片里运行这套算法 |
[29:05] | we’ll find him in no time. | 我们就能马上找到他 |
[29:06] | – I’m starting to see why you called these guys. | 我现在明白了 你为什么会叫上这些人 |
[29:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:09] | All right, gentlemen. | 好了 先生们 |
[29:12] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开工吧 |
[29:14] | 拉尔夫·德比 私家侦探所 | |
[29:21] | If you’re here to tell me how I royally screwed up, | 如果你是来跟我说 我搞砸了 |
[29:23] | letting that little girl get hurt… | 害那个小女孩受伤了 |
[29:25] | trust me…I know. | 相信我 我都知道 |
[29:28] | I keep feeling all these feelings– | 我一直以来都在感受着 |
[29:31] | guilt…remorse…heartburn. | 愧疚 自责 心痛 |
[29:36] | Well, I can’t help you with that last one, | 好吧 最后的那一样我帮不上你 |
[29:38] | but maybe I can help with the rest. | 但其他两样我没准能帮上忙 |
[29:42] | – What are all those? – Past cases. | -这些是什么 -以前的案子 |
[29:45] | Those were simpler times. | 这些案子都很简单 |
[29:48] | Husband stepping out on wife, wife stepping out on husband… | 丈夫背着妻子出轨 妻子背着丈夫出轨 |
[29:51] | husband stepping out on wife and husband. | 丈夫同时背着妻子和丈夫出轨 |
[29:55] | That one was a little less simple. | 这一件案子稍微复杂点 |
[29:57] | Ralph, it was like you were gonna make a point? | 拉尔夫 你想要说什么 |
[29:59] | My point is… | 我想说的重点是 |
[30:02] | when I was a P.I., I… | 我以前当私家侦探的时候 我 |
[30:05] | I didn’t have to worry about little girls in hospitals. | 我不用去担心什么医院里的小女孩 |
[30:10] | I just had to get the dirt. | 我只用去搜集污点 |
[30:12] | Whatever happened after that, I wasn’t there to see it. | 之后发生的事 我就不用知道了 |
[30:16] | Now all I see are people getting hurt | 而现在 我满眼都能见到受伤的人 |
[30:18] | or about to get hurt. | 或者将要受伤的人 |
[30:21] | And then for five years, | 那五年当中 |
[30:23] | I got by without caring about anyone. | 我不用去关心任何人 |
[30:28] | Now I have to care about a whole city? | 而现在我却要去关心整座城市的人吗 |
[30:32] | It’s a part of the job, Ralph. | 这是这份工作的一部分 拉尔夫 |
[30:35] | Maybe the most important part. | 或许要算最重要的一部分 |
[30:37] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[30:40] | How do you walk around knowing | 你怎么在明知这些人 |
[30:41] | what could happen to all those people? | 未来遭遇的情况下 还能这么泰然处之 |
[30:44] | I…don’t always handle it well. | 我并不是每次都能处理好 |
[30:48] | I’ve made bad decisions, | 我也做过很糟糕的决定 |
[30:50] | and sometimes it got more people hurt. | 有时候还会让更多的人受伤 |
[30:53] | You just gotta do the best you can. | 你只需要尽自己全力 |
[30:56] | And when that’s not enough, | 如果这样还不够 |
[30:57] | you lean on the people around you. | 你就去依靠你身边的人 |
[31:01] | Oh…you… you mean you. | 你 是在说依靠你吗 |
[31:04] | Yeah, me, Ralph. | 对 我 拉尔夫 |
[31:06] | Look, I brought you into this because I think that | 听着 我把你带进来是因为我认为 |
[31:08] | you have the makings of a hero, but I would be lying | 你有成为英雄的品质 但我不会打包票 |
[31:11] | if I said there won’t be hard days. | 跟你说一切都会变得顺顺当当 |
[31:14] | And when there are, | 日子难过的时候 |
[31:14] | you need someone to turn to. | 你就需要有谁帮你一把 |
[31:17] | I can be that person… | 我可以扮演这个角色 |
[31:19] | if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[31:22] | You’d do that for me? | 你会为我这么做 |
[31:23] | I will make it my personal mission | 我会把捍卫你的心灵这件事 |
[31:26] | to protect your heart. | 当作我的私人任务 |
[31:29] | Look, Ralph, I-I actually think it’s great | 听着 拉尔夫 其实我觉得 |
[31:31] | you’re feeling all this stuff. | 你现在经历下这些感受也挺好的 |
[31:33] | But don’t forget: | 但别忘了 |
[31:35] | that little girl is gonna be okay. | 那个小女孩会没事的 |
[31:38] | And we got the bad guy. | 我们也抓到了坏人 |
[31:41] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:43] | We got the bad guy. | 我们抓到了坏人 |
[31:51] | Don’t I know you from somewhere? | 我不知道你从哪儿来的吗 |
[31:52] | – Not likely. – No, I do. | -你不知道 -不 我知道 |
[31:54] | I arrested you after one of those protests last year. | 我是在去年的那些抗议活动之后逮捕的你 |
[31:57] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[31:58] | Those artifacts are headed for the museum. | 那些工艺品的去处是博物馆 |
[32:00] | And once the warden’s people get here, | 而等监狱长来的时候 |
[32:02] | you’re headed to Iron Heights. | 你的去处就是铁山监狱了 |
[32:23] | Gentlemen, feast your eyes on this wonder. | 先生们 尽情享受这场视觉盛宴 |
[32:26] | This bad boy is replete | 这个坏小子全身上下 |
[32:27] | with polymer-coated, flame-resistant armor, | 都涂满了聚合物 还穿着防火盔甲 |
[32:30] | frontal impact deflection panels, | 正面碰撞偏转板 |
[32:32] | a dual-filtered gas mask– | 和双重过滤防毒面具 |
[32:34] | so you don’t cry on your own supply. | 这样他就不会吸入自己制造的有毒物质 |
[32:36] | Especially with this bad boy. | 尤其是这个小玩意儿 |
[32:39] | Call it the Onion. | 洋葱枪 |
[32:41] | Any questions? | 大家有问题吗 |
[33:14] | It’s time we go collect what’s ours. | 是时候去拿回属于我们的东西了 |
[33:21] | Joe just called. | 乔刚来电话说 |
[33:22] | Chaytan escaped from CCPD. | 沙伊唐从中城警局逃走了 |
[33:23] | Apparently, she made a tactical dummy | 很显然 她还在警局安插了一款 |
[33:25] | go full “Terminator” at the station. | 终结者一样的假人模型 |
[33:26] | Well, we know where she’s going. | 我们知道她要去哪 |
[33:28] | – The necklace. – The two pieces she stole | -那串项链 -她之前偷的两部分 |
[33:30] | have been reunited with the third piece at the museum. | 已经跟第三部分合上了 放在博物馆里 |
[33:32] | She has killed for these before. | 她之前就为项链杀过人 |
[33:34] | She will kill anyone that gets in her way to reclaim them. | 这次她也会杀了所有妨碍她拿回项链的人 |
[33:36] | It’s up to us. Are you ready? | 现在要靠我们了 你准备好了吗 |
[33:39] | Well… I was until you said that. | 我在你说那个之前都是准备好的 |
[33:41] | – What are you… – Jeez Louise, man. | -你什么 -不是吧 老兄 |
[33:43] | What kind of rousing “Braveheart” Speech was that? | 想想你说的那堆像《勇敢的心》的话好吧 |
[33:45] | – Just put your thing on. – Wanna help me? | -赶紧去把你衣服穿上 -能帮帮我吗 |
[33:47] | – No. – It’s really tight. | -不 -真的很紧 |
[33:49] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[34:00] | Hello, beautiful. | 你好 美人 |
[34:16] | Put it down, Mina. | 把项链摘下来 米娜 |
[34:18] | That belongs in a museum. | 那是属于博物馆的财产 |
[34:19] | This is a museum. | 这就是博物馆 |
[34:20] | I realized that after I said it. | 我说完了才意识到是 |
[34:22] | Yes. You keep it here as | 确实 你们把它作为美国历史的 |
[34:25] | part of American history. | 一部分保存在这里 |
[34:26] | But we’re not history. We are still here… | 但我们不是历史 我们还活在世上 |
[34:30] | still sacred, as is this necklace. | 依然神圣 如同这条项链一样 |
[34:33] | It’s going back to the Sioux. | 它得回归苏族人的手中 |
[34:35] | Get out of my way. | 闪开 |
[34:36] | Not after the people you’ve hurt, Mina. | 在你伤害了那么多人之后不可能了 米娜 |
[34:38] | And you’re not gonna hurt anyone else. | 也不会再让你伤害别人了 |
[34:40] | Is that so? | 真的吗 |
[34:53] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[34:55] | Their vision is based on movement. | 它们的视觉是基于物体运动的 |
[35:02] | That movie is filled with lies! | 那部电影简直充满谎言 |
[35:08] | We have a T. Rex. | 现在有条霸王龙在追我们 |
[35:29] | What’s going on in here? | 里面出什么事了 |
[35:31] | Stop! I got you. | 别动 我逮到你了 |
[35:38] | Whatcha gonna do, super hero? | 你准备怎么办 超级英雄 |
[35:47] | For the love of Jeff Goldblum, stop! | 看在杰夫·高布伦的份上 停手 |
[36:01] | You’re really never going to stop chasing me, are you? | 你真是永远不打算停止追我了 对不对 |
[36:03] | No, I’m really not. | 不 我并没有 |
[36:06] | Do you have any idea how many things | 你知道在这里我可以让多少东西 |
[36:07] | I can bring to life in this place? | 起死回生吗 |
[36:09] | The gargoyles on the roof. | 房顶上的石像怪 |
[36:11] | The reliefs carved into the walls | 墙上的浮雕 |
[36:12] | and support pillars. | 以及承重柱 |
[36:13] | I can bring this whole place down | 我可以在几秒钟内让这里 |
[36:15] | – in a matter of seconds. – But you won’t, | -整个塌陷掉 -但你不会这样做 |
[36:18] | because there is one thing you care about | 因为这里有一件你比复仇 |
[36:19] | more than vengeance, isn’t there? | 更在乎的东西 对吗 |
[36:32] | I kind of can’t believe you fell for that. | 我都有点不相信你居然真的上套了 |
[36:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:46] | You almost let her escape. | 你差点就让她逃走了 |
[36:47] | Well… | 这个 |
[36:49] | I kept hearing your stupid voice | 我的耳边一直回荡着你叫我 |
[36:50] | telling me to protect the innocent. | 保护无辜者的愚蠢声音 |
[36:52] | Nice job…rookie. | 干得漂亮 菜鸟 |
[37:04] | Good boy. Stay. | 乖 在这好好待着 |
[37:16] | All right, sounds good. I’ll let everybody know. | 好的 听着不错 我会告知大家的 |
[37:20] | Hey. That was Joe. | 刚刚是乔打来的电话 |
[37:23] | He says that Warden Wolfe has Chaytan locked up | 他说沃夫监狱长把沙伊唐关到 |
[37:25] | at Iron Heights–far, far away from any mannequins, | 铁山监狱去了 远离任何人体模特 |
[37:28] | – statues, or– – Effigies. | -雕像 或者 -塑像 |
[37:30] | Looked it up. | 特意查了一下 |
[37:32] | Still say it sounds kind of dirty, | 还是觉得说出来有点污 |
[37:33] | but I’m not the mayor of the dictionary, so whatever. | 但我毕竟不是字典通 所以无所谓了 |
[37:36] | Joe also said that the cleanup crew | 乔还说现场清理人员 |
[37:38] | at the museum still hasn’t found the bison necklace. | 在博物馆里依然没找到那条野牛项链 |
[37:42] | Guess somebody might have mailed it back | 我猜某人或许把项链寄回 |
[37:43] | to the Sioux reservation. | 苏族人保留地了 |
[37:46] | Somebody? | 某人 |
[37:56] | You gonna yell at me again? | 你又准备对我大吼大叫了吗 |
[37:59] | No, not for this one. | 不 这次不准备 |
[38:08] | Mina’s friends and family… | 米娜的朋友和家人 |
[38:12] | they’ve been hurt for too long. | 他们承受了太久的苦难 |
[38:14] | And I’m not sure if you’ve heard this saying before, | 我不确定你之前是否听过同样的话 |
[38:16] | but…a superhero’s first job is to protect people. | 但 超级英雄的首要职责就是保护大家 |
[38:22] | Wise words. | 睿智之言 |
[38:25] | You want a coffee–on me? | 想喝咖啡吗 我请客 |
[38:26] | For real this time. | 这次我真请客 |
[38:30] | Thanks, but… | 谢了 但 |
[38:34] | I gotta see about a girl. | 我得去看看一个小女孩 |
[38:50] | Hey, kid. | 小家伙 |
[38:52] | How you doing? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[38:54] | Better, thanks. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[38:57] | That… | 那 |
[38:58] | that’s awesome. | 那太棒了 |
[39:00] | But I’m really bored. | 但我真的好无聊 |
[39:02] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[39:08] | Do you like balloon animals? | 你喜欢气球动物吗 |
[39:24] | Do a giraffe next. | 下面做个长颈鹿吧 |
[39:27] | Okay, but…that might take some toes. | 好的 但 那个或许得用下脚趾 |
[39:40] | – What’s going on? – We think we know who he is. | -怎么了 -我们觉得我们知道他的身份了 |
[39:42] | According to Harry’s friends, | 根据哈里的朋友所述 |
[39:43] | the name we’re looking for is Clifford… | 我们要找的人叫克利福德 |
[39:46] | Clifford DeVoe. | 克利福德·迪沃 |
[39:47] | 92% match to our psychological profile. | 与我们的心理侧写百分之九十二吻合 |
[39:49] | No other DeVoe comes close. | 没有其他叫迪沃的更接近了 |
[39:51] | Guy keeps a low profile. | 这家伙很低调 |
[39:52] | No social media, no criminal record… | 没有社交网络痕迹 没有犯罪记录 |
[39:54] | And we know where he’s hiding. | 而且我们知道他藏身何处 |
[39:57] | 43 Hibbard Lane. | 希巴尔德街43号 |
[39:59] | Well, if he’s as dangerous as you said… | 如果他如你所说那么危险 |
[40:01] | I can call Singh. We can get a squad over there. | 我可以打电话给辛格队长 派一队人过去 |
[40:04] | No. | 不用 |
[40:07] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去抓他吧 |
[40:10] | Guys, Thawne, Zoom, Savitar… | 伙计们 斯旺 极速 萨维塔 |
[40:14] | for once, we actually have a chance here | 头一次 我们真正有机会 |
[40:15] | to get ahead of our enemy. | 能先敌人一步了 |
[40:19] | Let’s go get DeVoe. | 让我们去抓迪沃吧 |
[40:24] | We’re about to have guests. | 有客人来了 |
[40:26] | Then let’s be ready to greet them. | 那就准备好跟他们打个招呼 |
[40:32] | Is this the place? | 是这里吗 |
[40:33] | This is the one. | 就是这里了 |
[40:35] | – Is everyone set? – “Eye in the Sky” is a go. | -都准备好了吗 -“天眼”准备好了 |
[40:38] | I have eyes on the front door. | 前门也盯着在了 |
[40:40] | Snow and Frost standing by. | 斯诺和冰霜杀手待命中 |
[40:42] | Just give us the word and we’ll breach in. | 你下令我们就冲进去 |
[40:46] | What kind of criminal mastermind | 怎样的犯罪首脑会在门口 |
[40:48] | has a welcome mat? | 放欢迎脚垫 |
[41:01] | Hi. Can I help you? | 你好 有什么可以效劳的吗 |
[41:03] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[41:04] | I’m Detective Joe West, CCPD. | 我是中城警局的乔·韦斯特警探 |
[41:06] | This is Barry Allen, my associate. | 这位是我同事巴里·艾伦 |
[41:08] | Is everything all right? | 有什么问题吗 |
[41:10] | Yes, we were just hoping | 是的 我们想跟 |
[41:12] | to talk with Clifford DeVoe. Is he here? | 克利福德·迪沃聊聊 他在家吗 |
[41:16] | Yes, he is. | 是的 他在家 |
[41:18] | May I ask what this is about, officers? | 我能问下是关于什么事吗 警官 |
[41:19] | We just need to ask him some questions. | 我们只是想问他几个问题 |
[41:22] | Is something wrong? Is my husband in trouble? | 出什么事了吗 我丈夫惹什么麻烦了吗 |
[41:24] | – Your husband? – No, ma’am. | -你丈夫 -没有 女士 |
[41:27] | Clifford. | 克利福德 |
[41:29] | The police are here. They’d like a word. | 警察来了 他们想找你聊聊 |
[41:36] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[41:38] | Good afternoon, gentlemen. | 下午好 先生们 |
[41:40] | I’m Clifford DeVoe. | 我叫克利福德·迪沃 |
[41:43] | How may I be of help? | 有什么能效劳的吗 |