时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 |
[00:06] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | But secretly, with the help | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:09] | of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 我秘密地打击犯罪 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But I became lost in time. | 但是我在时间中迷失了 |
[00:16] | It took everything in my friends’ power | 我的朋友们用尽了一切办法 |
[00:17] | to bring me back, and in doing so | 才把我救回来 但我们的世界 |
[00:20] | our world was opened up to new threats. | 也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:22] | And I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:25] | I am the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | His tears are more than just water. | 他的眼泪不只是水 |
[00:31] | It’s like a love drug. | 像是春药 |
[00:35] | I think I can read minds. | 我好像会读心术 |
[00:37] | Cecile’s a telepath. | 塞西尔有心灵感应能力 |
[00:38] | That’s way more important | 比起把艾伦从监狱里救出来 |
[00:39] | than getting Allen out of prison. | 这件事更重要 |
[00:41] | Cecile filed an appeal last week. | 上周塞西尔已经提出了上诉 |
[00:43] | We have no new evidence, so that doesn’t matter. | 我们没有新证据 所以那不重要 |
[00:45] | Did you know the oscillating cameras | 你知道这一区不是只有一个 |
[00:46] | aren’t the only ones in this wing? | 来回摆动的摄像头吧 |
[00:48] | You’re The Flash. | 你就是闪电侠 |
[00:49] | You said to call you when I was ready to do business. | 你说我准备好做交易时就打给你 |
[00:51] | Do you have another fish to sell me? | 你还有别的鱼卖我吗 |
[00:58] | Welcome to my own personal meta-block, | 欢迎来到我私人的超能力者关押区 |
[01:01] | built on the ruins of the first Iron Heights– | 以第一代铁山监狱的废墟为基础建立的 |
[01:03] | completely off the books and camera-free. | 完全是黑市 而且是监控探头的盲区 |
[01:06] | Yes, yes, less history lesson, more window shopping. | 好了 少说点历史 多逛逛 |
[01:10] | Mina Chaytan– | 米娜·沙伊唐 |
[01:11] | her powers bring effigies to life. | 她的超能力是把赋予雕像生命 |
[01:13] | Now, that is a nifty trick. | 那真是超赞的伎俩 |
[01:16] | Can she animate anything else, hm? | 她还能把其他什么变活吗 |
[01:18] | How about my finger? | 我的手指怎么样 |
[01:20] | Oh, I like her, she’s feisty. | 我喜欢她 脾气很臭 |
[01:23] | You are going to love me, | 那你肯定会爱上我 |
[01:25] | and I’ll come willingly, gorgeous. | 而且我自愿跟你走 美女 |
[01:27] | Sylbert Rundine– he can shrink objects | 希尔伯特·伦丁 他可以把物体压缩 |
[01:29] | and return them to original size. | 也可以让他们变回原来大小 |
[01:31] | I know a drug smuggler who’d pay | 我认识一个毒贩会为那家伙 |
[01:32] | a pretty pence for that man. | 付大价钱 |
[01:34] | Ramsey Deacon– controls technology. | 拉姆齐·迪肯 控制科技 |
[01:37] | And Becky Sharpe– | 还有贝琪·夏普 |
[01:38] | can manipulate luck on the quantum level. | 可以在量子级操控运气 |
[01:41] | I smell a bidding war. | 我闻到了投标战的味道 |
[01:44] | And who might this be? | 这会是谁呢 |
[01:48] | Something you’ve been wanting for a long time– | 一个你等待了很久的人 |
[01:50] | a speedster. | 一个极速者 |
[01:52] | C’est pièce de résistance. | 最重要的部分来了 |
[01:55] | Terms are the same as always. | 条件和以前一样 |
[01:57] | Any metas you sell, we split the profits evenly. | 你卖出任何超能力者 我们利润对半 |
[01:59] | So, who would you like? | 所以 你要哪个 |
[02:03] | eenie, meenie, | 剪刀 石头 |
[02:07] | miney, | 布 |
[02:10] | all of them. | 他们所有人 |
[02:19] | Drakkar Noir, | 黑色达卡 |
[02:21] | onions, | 洋葱 |
[02:24] | and liverwurst? | 肝泥香肠 |
[02:26] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[02:36] | Earl Cox. | 厄尔·考克斯 |
[02:38] | Earl! | 厄尔 |
[02:40] | It’s the cops. | 警察来了 |
[02:41] | It wasn’t me! | 不是我 |
[02:42] | I’ll fight every one of you, ha-ya, ha-ya! | 我要和你们每个人战斗 呼哈 |
[02:45] | Oh, hello, Ralphy. | 好啊 拉尔夫 |
[02:48] | How’d you get in here, Earl? | 你怎么进来的 厄尔 |
[02:49] | Door was unlocked. | 门没锁 |
[02:50] | No, it wasn’t. | 门锁了 |
[02:51] | Was after I picked it. | 我撬开之后是没锁 |
[02:56] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[02:57] | You went all Zac Efron on me. | 你在我面前简直是扎克·埃夫隆 |
[02:59] | You drank so many six packs you’d have grown one. | 多喝点酒 你的6块腹肌就会变1块了 |
[03:03] | Nice suit, Earl. | 西服不错 厄尔 |
[03:04] | Ah, thank you kindly– | 谢谢你好意 |
[03:05] | Armani knockoff, I love it. | 阿玛尼的仿品 我超爱 |
[03:07] | Listen, it’s always great seeing you, | 听着 我能见到你很高兴 |
[03:08] | but if you’ll excuse me, I got a very busy day. | 但请原谅 我今天很忙 |
[03:11] | Clear your calendar, slim, | 清空你今天的日程 瘦子 |
[03:13] | ’cause I’ve got a score that’ll | 因为我有个大单 能让你 |
[03:14] | knock your honey glazed holiday ham into next Christmas. | 在下一个圣诞节吃上蜜汁火腿 |
[03:18] | Yeah, I don’t think any of those words | 我觉得没什么词语 |
[03:19] | mean what you think they do. | 能形容明白你的意思 |
[03:20] | How about these words for you? | 这几个词怎么样 |
[03:22] | A rich, old heiress hires me to find her other boyfriend, | 一个富二代老女人雇我找他另一个男朋友 |
[03:26] | the pool boy, as a gold digger. | 那个可怜男孩 就是个骗女人钱的 |
[03:28] | Turns out, he is. | 他就是这样的人 |
[03:30] | But pool boy is willing to share said gold | 但是这可怜男孩愿意把钱 |
[03:33] | with someone who can help him keep up appearances, | 分享给一个愿意帮他假装一切正常的人 |
[03:36] | so to speak, and that, my friend, | 也就是说 我的朋友 |
[03:38] | is your specialty. | 这是你的专长 |
[03:39] | Are you in? | 入伙不 |
[03:41] | I don’t do that kind of stuff anymore. | 我再也不做这种事了 |
[03:43] | Ralph Dibny needs to concentrate. | 拉尔夫·德比得专心 |
[03:45] | – You see this? – I got friends now. | -看到了吗 -我现在有朋友了 |
[03:47] | They’re good people. | 他们都是好人 |
[03:49] | They helped me, uh, | 他们帮助我 |
[03:50] | turn over a new leaf. | 翻开了新的一页 |
[03:51] | – Are they, now? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[03:56] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[03:58] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[04:00] | Meaning, | 意思就是 |
[04:02] | I love you, Ralphy, I really do. | 我喜欢你 拉尔夫 真的 |
[04:05] | But you let people down, | 但你总是让人失望 |
[04:07] | especially the good ones. | 尤其是让那些好人失望 |
[04:09] | They get close to you, place their trust in you, | 他们和你很亲近 信任你 |
[04:12] | and then, bam, | 然后 嘭 |
[04:14] | you screw up, | 你搞砸了 |
[04:16] | every single time. | 每一次 |
[04:19] | So, when you let your new friends down, | 当你让你新朋友失望的时候 |
[04:22] | give your old one a call. | 给你老朋友打个电话 |
[04:32] | Thanks for coming, Cecile. | 谢谢你来 塞西尔 |
[04:33] | I know Barry isn’t too optimistic | 我知道巴里对于 |
[04:34] | about the appeal hearing. | 这次上诉听证会并不乐观 |
[04:36] | Don’t lose hope, Iris, | 别丢掉希望 爱瑞丝 |
[04:37] | we still have a few days to prepare. | 我们还有几天可以准备 |
[04:38] | I know, but it’s not like | 我知道 但我们又没有 |
[04:39] | we’ve come up with any new ideas | 想出什么新主意 |
[04:40] | for clearing Barry’s name. | 为巴里正名 |
[04:45] | A bigger issue is we don’t seem to have Barry. | 更大的问题是 巴里好像不在 |
[04:47] | – Mrs. West-Allen? – Warden Wolfe. | -韦斯特·艾伦女士吗 -沃夫监狱长 |
[04:49] | Unfortunately, you won’t be able to see your husband today. | 不幸的是 你可能今天看不到你丈夫来了 |
[04:51] | He was in an altercation. | 他卷入了一场争斗 |
[04:52] | What– an altercation? | 什么 争斗 |
[04:54] | A prison yard fight. | 监狱里的群架 |
[04:55] | What? Is he okay? | 什么 他还好吗 |
[04:56] | Oh, he’s fine, he’s fine, | 他没事 没事 |
[04:57] | he wasn’t harmed and he wasn’t at fault, | 他没受伤 也不是他的错 |
[04:58] | but per Iron Heights protocol, | 但依据铁山监狱的规章 |
[05:00] | everyone involved is in isolation for the week. | 每个卷入争端的人都要禁闭一周 |
[05:04] | And is he safe there? | 那他会安全吗 |
[05:05] | Oh, he couldn’t be more safe. | 他不可能再安全了 |
[05:07] | Actually, it’s a pretty common occurrence. | 实际上 这种事件经常发生 |
[05:09] | Safe until midnight… | 午夜前是安全的 |
[05:11] | and then Allen and the others belong to Amunet. | 然后艾伦和其他人就归阿姆内特了 |
[05:14] | The important thing to know is, he’s in good hands. | 重要的是 他会受到很好的照料 |
[05:17] | You can rest easy at night. | 你晚上可以睡个好觉 |
[05:18] | Thank you, Warden. | 谢谢你 典狱长 |
[05:19] | Yes, thank you. | 是 谢谢你 |
[05:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:27] | Wolfe is trafficking meta-humans? | 沃夫在拐卖超能力者吗 |
[05:29] | Is everybody crooked in this town? | 这城市里的人都是腐败的吗 |
[05:31] | Ah, he always did look smug in those Italian wool suits. | 他穿着那身意式羊毛西装总看着很臭美 |
[05:34] | Oh, my God, he’s literally wolf in sheep’s clothing. | 天啊 他完美诠释了披着羊皮的狼 |
[05:37] | It’s kind of the perfect partnership, I mean, | 这真是完美的一对合作伙伴 |
[05:38] | Amunet deals in metas, | 阿姆内特买卖超能力者 |
[05:39] | and Wolfe has a prison full of them. | 沃夫有一监狱这样的人 |
[05:41] | And him being the Warden, | 而且他是典狱长 |
[05:43] | he can make some inmates disappear | 他可以神不知鬼不觉 |
[05:45] | without raising any eyebrows. | 就让一些罪犯消失 |
[05:46] | I’m gonna go talk to Singh. | 我要去和辛格谈谈 |
[05:48] | And say what? | 说什么 |
[05:50] | Your pregnant girlfriend | 你怀孕的女朋友 |
[05:51] | with gestational psychic powers told you? | 用她孕期的通灵能力告诉你的 |
[05:53] | Yeah, Joe, Singh’s just gonna think that | 是的 乔 辛格只会觉得 |
[05:54] | you’re a father desperate to get his son out of prison. | 你是一个急于把儿子救出监狱的父亲 |
[05:56] | Well, if we don’t figure out something before midnight, | 如果我们在午夜前弄不清原委 |
[05:58] | that’s exactly what I’m gonna say. | 我就准备这么说 |
[05:59] | Hey, where’s Harry? He can help. | 哈里人呢 他能帮忙的 |
[06:02] | He went to Earth Two, he’s checking in on Jesse, so… | 他去地球二了 去看看杰西 所以 |
[06:06] | – Great. – Okay, well, we’re out of legal options, | -太好了 -好吧 我们没有合法的选择了 |
[06:08] | and Cisco can’t breach Barry out of the meta-wing, | 西斯科也没法打开缺口让巴里从超能力者扇区逃出 |
[06:11] | so, how do we stop this? | 我们怎么阻止这一切 |
[06:14] | Hey, guys, got your alert, sorry I’m late. | 收到你们的通知了 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[06:16] | – It’s okay, Ralph. – No, it’s not okay. | -没什么大不了的 拉尔夫 -才不是 |
[06:18] | I ran into this old business partner of mine. | 我碰到了一个过去的生意伙伴 |
[06:20] | This guy– he’s just a big, fat creep. | 这家伙就是个又大又肥的变态 |
[06:24] | He’s always sticking his nose in my business. | 他老是多管我的闲事 |
[06:27] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[06:28] | And he’s so shady. | 他还特别阴险 |
[06:30] | He’s got these beady eyes and this crooked smile. | 他长着一双豆豆眼 总笑得很邪恶 |
[06:32] | Just a real two-faced rat from head to toe. | 一个彻头彻尾的双面派鼠辈 |
[06:36] | Well… Freaky. | 真吓人 |
[06:38] | What? | 什么 |
[06:39] | He’s a two-faced rat, he is. | 他就是个两面派小人 |
[06:44] | What’s wrong with my voice? | 我声音怎么了 |
[06:46] | Do you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[06:52] | That’s him right there. | 那就是他 就在这里 |
[06:54] | That’s him, do you see him? That’s him. | 那就是他 你们看到他了吗 那就是他 |
[06:56] | That’s him, that’s him, that’s him, | 那是他 是他 是他 |
[06:58] | Right there, there he… | 就在这 他就在 |
[07:00] | there… | 在 |
[07:03] | That’s me, that’s me. | 那是我 那是我 |
[07:06] | What is happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[07:08] | You somehow willed your body | 你不知怎么把自己 |
[07:09] | to shape shift into Earl’s appearance. | 变成了厄尔的样子 |
[07:12] | Seems like your cells can do a lot more than just elongate. | 看起来你的细胞不止是会伸缩啊 |
[07:14] | Ugh, brilliant. How do you undo it? | 真棒 这个怎么撤销啊 |
[07:17] | Undo this? That? This? | 撤销这个 那个 这个 |
[07:18] | Control Z? | 控制键加Z |
[07:20] | Control… | 控制… |
[07:30] | Guys, I think I just figured out how to stop Warden Wolfe. | 各位 我刚想到了阻止沃夫监狱长的法子 |
[07:33] | If Ralph could shape shift into Braveheart here, | 如果拉尔夫可以变成那个《勇敢的心》 |
[07:36] | then he could easily shape shift into Wolfe | 那他也很容易变成沃夫 |
[07:38] | and meet Amunet before midnight. | 然后在午夜前见阿姆内特 |
[07:39] | And call off the whole deal before it ever even happens. | 然后在交易完成前取消它 |
[07:42] | Right. | 对 |
[07:44] | Angala what now? | 你们说啥子呢 |
[07:51] | If he doesn’t stop soon, | 要是他不早点消停 |
[07:52] | I’m gonna ask to be sold early. | 我就要申请提前被出售出去了 |
[07:54] | Being a meta-prisoner or a meta-pet– | 当个超能力囚犯和超能力宠物 |
[07:57] | what’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[07:58] | Difference is Amunet Black. | 区别是阿姆内特·布莱克 |
[08:00] | She captures metas, | 她抓住超能力者 |
[08:01] | sells them to the highest bidder. | 把他们卖给出价最高的买主 |
[08:03] | Mob bosses, drug traffickers, gangs– | 黑手党老大 毒贩 黑道团伙 |
[08:05] | just imagine how our powers could be used in the wrong hands. | 想想我们的超能力会被用到糟糕的地方 |
[08:09] | I ain’t gonna be nobody’s weapon. | 我不当别人手里的枪 |
[08:11] | We gotta get outta here. | 我们得离开这 |
[08:12] | Agreed, but how? | 同意 但是怎么做 |
[08:20] | Wolfe and Amunet’s latest criminal undertaking | 沃夫和阿姆内特最近的犯罪行动 |
[08:22] | throws an annoying wrench in our plans. | 恼人地打乱了我们的计划 |
[08:25] | What shall we do? | 我们要怎么做 |
[08:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:31] | You, | 你 |
[08:33] | you don’t know? | 你不知道 |
[08:34] | My mind is consumed | 近乎无限的变量之网 |
[08:36] | by a near infinite web of variables, | 已经穷尽了我的脑力 |
[08:39] | more plentiful than there are atoms in an exploding star, | 它们比一个正在爆炸的行星上的原子还多 |
[08:42] | so for the moment, I do not know. | 就目前来说 我不知道要怎么做 |
[08:46] | I fail to see the humor in this. | 我不觉得这有什么好笑的 |
[08:50] | I heard that in your mind | 我听到 在你的大脑里 |
[08:53] | a flash of stimuli racing through | 一道神经信号闪电般的 |
[08:55] | your ventromedial prefrontal cortex, | 传递到你的额前叶 |
[08:56] | where belief is formed… | 在那里形成信仰 |
[08:59] | and doubt. | 和疑虑 |
[09:00] | I don’t have any doubt. | 我没有一点儿疑虑 |
[09:02] | And if you had asked, instead of reading my mind, | 如果你不读我的心而是直接问我 |
[09:06] | then you would know. | 你就会知道 |
[09:09] | I do know. | 我确实知道 |
[09:13] | As for your earlier inquiry, | 至于说你之前的问题 |
[09:14] | it’s not about what we are going to do. | 关键不是我们要做什么 |
[09:19] | It’s about what Barry Allen is going to do. | 而是巴里·艾伦要做什么 |
[09:58] | Hold your horses, almost done. | 等等 我快完事了 |
[10:10] | Looks like the trap got clogged with a bunch of hair. | 看起来像是一大堆头发堵住了存水弯 |
[10:13] | I’ll head underneath, make sure the stack is clear. | 我得到下面去一趟 确保堵塞被疏通 |
[10:19] | Good to go. | 我得走了 |
[10:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:35] | Okay, how’s this? | 现在如何 |
[10:38] | You know that painting in “It,” | 你知道《小丑回魂》里的那幅画吗 |
[10:39] | the one that comes to life? | 活过来的那幅吗 |
[10:41] | It’s like that. | 你看起来就跟它一样 |
[10:46] | This is impossible. | 我不可能做到 |
[10:48] | We might as well just gift wrap Barry, | 我们不如把巴里打包 |
[10:49] | hand him to Amunet, and call it a day. | 交给阿姆内特 然后结束这一切 |
[10:51] | No, Ralph, this is not impossible. | 不 拉尔夫 这不是不可能的 |
[10:54] | Your polymerized cells are linked to your thoughts. | 你的聚合细胞和你的意识息息相关 |
[10:57] | You should be able to change into anyone you can think of, | 你应当想变成谁就能变成谁才对 |
[10:59] | just like when you squeezed your belly into abs. | 就像你把你的肚腩压缩成腹肌一样 |
[11:02] | Okay, uh, first off, | 好吧 首先 |
[11:04] | I have been working out, so this is au naturel now. | 我现在有在健身 这些肌肉是纯天然的 |
[11:06] | And second, that was just some abs. | 其次 那只是一些腹肌 |
[11:09] | This is an entire person. | 这是一整个人 |
[11:13] | when I first learned how to vibe, | 我刚学会用震波的时候 |
[11:15] | I had to learn how to clear my mind | 我得学会怎么清空大脑 |
[11:18] | of all other thoughts. | 里面的杂念 |
[11:19] | You think you can do that? | 你觉得你做得到吗 |
[11:23] | all right, I’ll try. | 好吧 我会试试 |
[11:25] | Do better than try. | 不止是要试试 |
[11:27] | Barry’s life is in your hands, | 巴里的性命掌握在你手里 |
[11:29] | and we’re all counting on you. | 我们都指望着你 |
[11:33] | I think what you meant to say was, | 我觉得你想说的是 |
[11:34] | “No pressure, Ralphy.” | “别有压力 小拉夫” |
[11:35] | – Here we go. – All right, focus. | -开始 -集中注意力 |
[11:37] | Be Wolfe. | 变成沃夫 |
[11:39] | Be Wolfe. Big, bad Wolfe. | 变沃夫 又大又坏的沃夫 |
[11:54] | Oh, wow, sweet, chiseled cheekbones, I did it. | 看这漂亮的轮廓分明的颧骨 我成功了 |
[11:58] | Wow, maybe I can save Barry. | 说不定我真能救巴里 |
[12:06] | Uh, a little help? | 能帮个小忙吗 |
[12:08] | Next, we need to work on his motor skills. | 接下来我们得接决他的行走能力问题 |
[12:48] | Well done, boy. | 干得好 男孩 |
[12:49] | And hey, for the record, | 另外 我要声明 |
[12:51] | I was already planning on making | 我早就计划做 |
[12:52] | that stuff that you used, so… | 你用的那个东西了 |
[12:55] | Sure, right after your lunch tray crowbar method. | 当然 就在你的午餐托盘撬棍行动以后 |
[12:57] | Can we continue on with the breaking and exiting, please? | 我们能接着谈越狱脱出计划吗 |
[13:00] | You want us to follow a cop on a prison break? | 你指望我们听从一个警察的指挥越狱 |
[13:02] | I’m not a cop in here. I’m a prisoner. | 我在这不是警察 我是个囚犯 |
[13:04] | And I’m not about to let Amunet turn me | 而且我不想让阿姆内特把我 |
[13:06] | into a weaponized slave, are you? | 变成一个奴隶打手 你想吗 |
[13:08] | Okay, you convinced me, let’s go. | 你说服我了 我们走吧 |
[13:10] | I’m staying. | 我留下 |
[13:11] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[13:13] | Because I don’t wanna hurt anyone else. | 因为我不想伤害其他人 |
[13:16] | Last time I was out there, | 上次我出去的时候 |
[13:18] | I almost destroyed the whole city. | 我差不多毁了整座城市 |
[13:20] | Yeah, she can stay. | 没错 她可以留下来 |
[13:21] | No, we’re all leaving. | 不 我们都得走 |
[13:24] | Becky, if Amunet sells you, | 贝琪 如果阿姆内特卖了你 |
[13:26] | your powers will be used to hurt a lot of people. | 你的超能力会被用来伤害很多人 |
[13:29] | The only way to prevent that is to escape with us. | 唯一阻止它发生的方法就是跟我们一起逃 |
[13:32] | Please, trust me. | 拜托你了 相信我 |
[13:38] | Yay, oy, big happy. | 大团圆了 |
[13:40] | Now what? | 然后怎么办 |
[13:43] | Wolfe said that this wing | 沃夫说这个地方 |
[13:44] | was built on top of the old prison. | 是建在过去的监狱上面的 |
[13:49] | I also heard the plumber talking about | 我也听到管道工谈到 |
[13:50] | piping underneath us. | 管道在我们下面 |
[13:55] | Once we’re far enough away from the meta-wing, | 一旦我们离这个超能力者扇区足够远 |
[13:58] | we’ll get our powers back. | 我们就会恢复超能力 |
[14:00] | That’s how we get our freedom. | 这就是我们获得自由的方式 |
[14:19] | Aw, my bad, tiny. | 是我的错 小不点 |
[14:20] | Hey, as soon as we get out, | 一旦我们出去了 |
[14:22] | I’ll steal you a brand new pair of Timmy Choos. | 我就会给你偷一双崭新的周杰女鞋 |
[14:25] | It’s Jimmy. I’m a size six. | 是周仰杰女鞋 我穿六号鞋 |
[14:28] | You’re so sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[14:30] | If you wanna use your powers for something useful, | 如果你想用你的超能力干点有用的事 |
[14:32] | you could help me steal back some native artifacts. | 你可以帮我把一些土著工艺品偷回来 |
[14:34] | If you two plan on going back to crime, | 如果你们俩准备接着犯罪 |
[14:36] | you might as well just turn around. | 那你们还是掉头回去吧 |
[14:38] | The Flash will just run you back here. | 闪电侠会把你们俩逮回监狱的 |
[14:39] | Same goes for all of you. | 你们其他人也一样 |
[14:41] | Don’t look at me, I’m reformed. | 别看我 我洗心革面了 |
[14:43] | From now on, I only commit legal crime. | 从现在起 我只从事合法犯罪 |
[14:45] | Legal crime? | 合法犯罪 |
[14:47] | The stock market. | 股市 |
[14:48] | Come on, we have a long way to go. | 别聊了 我们还有好长一段路呢 |
[14:53] | Augmentation is complete. | 增幅完成 |
[14:55] | Your chair will serve its purpose. | 你的椅子可以使用了 |
[14:58] | You have outdone yourself | 你又一次 |
[15:01] | once again. | 超越了你自己 |
[15:09] | *Well, I think I’m going out of my head* | *我想我是要疯了* |
[15:13] | That melody in your head. | 你脑中的旋律 |
[15:16] | You don’t recognize it? | 你没认出来 |
[15:19] | It was playing… | 我脑内播放的是 |
[15:20] | The first time we danced, yes. | 我们第一次跳舞时的配乐 |
[15:23] | So, you do remember? | 你还记得 |
[15:24] | June 27th, 1997, at 8:13 P.M., | 1997年六月27日 晚上8:13 |
[15:30] | in the countryside in the small hamlet of Boars Hill. | 在波尔斯山下乡间的一个小村庄里 |
[15:34] | It was also the first time we kissed. | 那也是我们第一次接吻的地方 |
[15:37] | And the first time I realized | 也是我第一次发觉 |
[15:38] | I wanted to spend the rest of my life by your side. | 我想在你身边度过余生 |
[15:41] | Marlize, | 马尔利泽 |
[15:42] | I forget nothing. | 我什么都不会忘记 |
[15:46] | Perhaps our song was once | 也许我们的歌曾经 |
[15:49] | at the forefront of my consciousness, | 在我意识中处于重要的位置 |
[15:52] | but now… | 但是现在 |
[15:55] | *Think I’m going out of my head* | *觉得自己要疯了* |
[15:59] | That song playing in your head | 你脑子里放的那首歌 |
[16:00] | makes it difficult to read your thoughts. | 让我很难读取你的思想 |
[16:03] | Quite difficult. | 非常困难 |
[16:05] | Perhaps that’s on purpose. | 也许是故意的 |
[16:07] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[16:10] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[16:13] | I know this unforeseen change | 我知道这意外的变化 |
[16:16] | concerns you. | 让你担忧 |
[16:18] | But fear not. | 但是别害怕 |
[16:21] | Once this next phase is complete, | 一旦这下个阶段完成 |
[16:25] | I will erase every doubt from your head. | 我会扫除你脑内的所有疑问 |
[16:39] | Wolfe man to S.T.A.R. Base, I’m here. | 沃夫呼叫尖端科研实验室 我到了 |
[16:41] | Ralph, to help you stay as Wolfe, | 拉尔夫 为了帮助你保持沃夫形态 |
[16:43] | I’m gonna hand you over to Joe, okay? | 我要给你接通到乔那里 好吗 |
[16:45] | He’s gonna quarterback. | 他会做你的后卫 |
[16:47] | Ralph, you copy? | 拉尔夫 收到了吗 |
[16:48] | Yep. | 收到 |
[16:49] | So, what’s the next move? | 那么 下一步要怎么办 |
[16:51] | Preferably something without a lot of moving. | 最好不要涉及到太多的移动 |
[16:54] | Okay, Amunet’s point man is Norvok, | 好 阿姆内特的核心手下是诺瓦克 |
[16:56] | so you’re gonna have to talk to him first. | 所以你得先和他对话 |
[16:57] | Grab a drink, act like a hard-ass. | 要杯喝的 表现的牛逼一点 |
[17:00] | Barkeep, | 酒保 |
[17:02] | something cold and frosty, if you please. | 来点冷冷冒白的 谢谢了 |
[17:05] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[17:11] | That’s on you, bro. | 这杯算你的 老兄 |
[17:17] | Snake’s on the brain, 5:00. | 脑袋里有蛇的来了 五点钟 |
[17:20] | Stay focused, Ralph, | 集中注意力 拉尔夫 |
[17:21] | no distracting thoughts. | 别分心 |
[17:23] | Gingold on the rocks. | 加冰的金酒 |
[17:24] | Hand it to me, please. | 递给我 谢了 |
[17:29] | The hell you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[17:31] | I’d like to talk to Amunet, | 我想和阿姆内特谈谈 |
[17:33] | please, about the deal. | 谢谢 谈交易的事 |
[17:37] | You could talk to Amunet at the deal. | 你可以在交易的时候和阿姆内特谈 |
[17:40] | Damn it, Ralph, | 该死的 拉尔夫 |
[17:41] | nobody talks to Wolfe like that. | 没人敢那样对沃夫说话 |
[17:43] | He’s the Warden of the most dangerous prison in the Midwest. | 他是美国中西部最危险监狱的典狱长 |
[17:45] | Demand some respect. | 要他放尊重点 |
[17:49] | Listen, you lapdog. | 听着 你条宠物狗 |
[17:51] | Set the meeting with your boss now, | 立刻安排我与你老板的会面 |
[17:53] | or I’ll pull on your eye snake | 不然我就拉出你的眼里的蛇 |
[17:54] | and strangle you with it, understood? | 然后用它勒死你 明白了吗 |
[17:56] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[17:59] | Let me see what I can do. | 我看看我能做些什么 |
[18:12] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[18:18] | – ‘Sup? – Ralph, you okay? | -怎样 -拉尔夫 你还好吗 |
[18:20] | Yeah, fine, yeah. | 挺好 没事 |
[18:21] | No problem here. | 没有一点问题 |
[18:23] | I’m definitely holding it together. | 我可是牢牢的保持着呢 |
[18:27] | Yeah, that doesn’t sound too convincing. | 这听起来挺难让人相信的 |
[18:29] | I have complete control of the situation. | 一切都在我的掌控之下 |
[18:32] | Ol’ Dibny won’t let his friends down. | 老德比是不会让朋友失望的 |
[18:36] | Wolfe. | 沃夫 |
[18:41] | Amunet’s ready. | 阿姆内特准备好了 |
[18:44] | Then let’s not keep her waiting. | 那咱们就别让她等着了 |
[18:49] | Are you sure this is the right way? | 你确定这是正确的路吗 |
[18:51] | Do you hear the water in this sewer drain? | 你听到下水道里的水声了吗 |
[18:54] | It’s moving in this direction. | 在向着这个方向走 |
[18:55] | We keep going this way, | 我们继续朝这个方向前进 |
[18:57] | we’ll head away from the prison, | 就是在远离监狱 |
[18:58] | find our exit. | 就能找到出口 |
[18:59] | Wow, good catch. | 观察细致 |
[19:02] | You must’ve been a really smart CSI. | 你肯定是个特聪明的犯罪现场调查员 |
[19:04] | A CSI who killed a teacher | 这位调查员在自己的公寓里 |
[19:07] | in his own apartment and left evidence everywhere. | 杀了一个教师 还在各处留下了证据 |
[19:09] | Yeah, doesn’t sound so smart to me. | 在我看来可不怎么聪明 |
[19:12] | Hey, speaking of, maybe we shouldn’t be… | 说到这个 也许我们不该… |
[19:17] | Crap. | 该死 |
[19:18] | Hey, easy, easy. | 慢着 慢着 |
[19:20] | Rundine, easy. | 伦丁 慢着 |
[19:22] | We let him go, he will out us. | 我们放了他 他会告发我们的 |
[19:24] | – We can’t do that, can we? – Deacon. | -那我们就不能放了 对吗 -迪肯 |
[19:27] | What are you doing? No, we can’t hurt him. | 你在做什么 我们不能伤害他 |
[19:29] | We have to do more than hurt him–we don’t have a choice. | 我们不能只弄伤他 我们没有选择 |
[19:31] | No, hey, we do not have to kill him. | 不行 我们不需要杀了他 |
[19:33] | Yes, we do. | 我们需要 |
[19:38] | No, we don’t, all right? | 不 我们不需要 好吗 |
[19:40] | Just duct tape him. | 把他绑起来就行 |
[19:42] | Come on, let’s move. | 快点 咱们走吧 |
[19:48] | Looked like it hurt. | 看起来很痛 |
[19:52] | Ding, ding! | 叮叮 |
[19:53] | Boys, have some orange slices. | 小伙子们 来吃点橙子片 |
[19:55] | Mommy needs to work, okay? | 妈妈要工作了 好吗 |
[19:58] | Warden… | 典狱长 |
[19:59] | I’m going to assume this is not one | 我猜这不是那种 |
[20:01] | of those good emergency meetings– | 讲好事的紧急会面了 |
[20:03] | a few hours before a major criminal undertaking, hm? | 还就在大型犯罪私下交易的几小时前 |
[20:07] | We have to delay the deal. | 我们要延后交易 |
[20:09] | What? | 什么 |
[20:10] | My ears outside tell me the police have been tipped. | 我外边的耳目说警察被惊动了 |
[20:12] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[20:14] | Maybe CCPD hacked into the cameras. | 也许中城警局黑进了摄像头 |
[20:17] | You said there were no cameras. | 你说那里没有摄像头 |
[20:19] | I did? | 是吗 |
[20:20] | Yes, I did say that. | 对 我是那么说过 |
[20:23] | But then, afterwards, | 但在那之后 |
[20:25] | I installed a few. | 我安了几个 |
[20:29] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[20:34] | something seems off | 感觉你这个 |
[20:38] | with the big, bad Wolfe, | 大坏沃夫有些不对劲啊 |
[20:41] | if you even are Wolfe. | 如果你真是沃夫的话 |
[20:43] | Stay in it, she’s testing you. | 保持住 她在测试你 |
[20:46] | What the hell’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[20:48] | I’m the same man you’ve always dealt with. | 我就是那个你一直在做交易的人 |
[20:50] | Okay, and who would that be? | 好吧 那个人是谁呢 |
[20:53] | The one who gives you your merchandise. | 给你货物的那个人 |
[20:56] | And trust me, | 相信我 |
[20:57] | you need me a lot more than I need you. | 你需要我多过我需要你 |
[20:59] | So, when I say the deal has to be delayed, | 所以 当我说交易要延后时 |
[21:02] | it’s because the deal has to be delayed. | 那就是因为交易需要延后 |
[21:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:14] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[21:18] | What? | 什么 |
[21:19] | You know, sometimes I hate being right all the time. | 你知道吗 有时候我真讨厌自己老是说对 |
[21:23] | Ralph, get out of there. | 拉尔夫 快离开那里 |
[21:34] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[21:42] | Get me Wolfe, yeah? | 给我找沃夫来 |
[21:47] | I understand your concern, Amunet, | 我理解你的担忧 阿姆内特 |
[21:49] | but you have my word. | 但是我向你保证 |
[21:50] | Your metas are exactly where they’re supposed to be– | 你的超能力者就在那里原封不动 |
[21:53] | locked up tight and in their cells, | 锁在他们的监牢里 |
[21:54] | waiting for you to claim them. | 等着你来收他们 |
[21:57] | Very good, I’ll see you then. | 很好 那我们到时候见 |
[22:01] | Find them! | 去找到他们 |
[22:08] | I mean, there has to be another way. | 我是说 肯定还有别的办法 |
[22:11] | There isn’t. | 没有别的办法了 |
[22:12] | There is one card left to play: | 还剩下一张牌可以打 |
[22:15] | go to Iron Heights, | 直接去铁山监狱 |
[22:16] | and stop the deal before it happens. | 在交易进行前阻止他们 |
[22:18] | You’re talking about fighting Amunet, | 你说的是和阿姆内特打一架 |
[22:19] | plus a prison full of armed meta-guards | 在加上面对满监狱的武装超能力守卫 |
[22:21] | on their turf. | 协助他们 |
[22:23] | This is the only option we have left. | 这是我们唯一的选择了 |
[22:27] | You guys can do this. | 你们能做到的 |
[22:29] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:30] | Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[22:32] | Yeah, uh, maybe not this time. | 也许这次就不带我了吧 |
[22:35] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[22:36] | Look, you– | 你看 你… |
[22:37] | you’re gonna have a better chance | 你们不带我去救巴里 |
[22:38] | saving Barry without me. | 成功几率会更高些 |
[22:40] | Ralph, you know that isn’t true. | 拉尔夫 你知道不是这样的 |
[22:42] | I just screwed everything up. | 我把一切都搞砸了 |
[22:44] | You know what could happen if I screw it up again? | 你知道我再搞砸一次会怎么样吗 |
[22:46] | – You won’t. – Okay, you know what? | -你不会的 -好吧 你知道吗 |
[22:47] | Maybe we just need to talk this out, | 也许我们只需要把这事谈清楚 |
[22:49] | let’s go visit with Dr. Hallway, come on. | 咱们去走廊聊聊 来吧 |
[22:51] | Look, bud, talk’s not gonna fix my head. | 光谈话可修复不了我的脑袋 |
[22:55] | I just can’t do it this time, guys. | 这次我是不行了 各位 |
[22:58] | Sorry I let you down. | 抱歉让你们失望了 |
[23:03] | Hey, Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[23:10] | Looks like we’re finally in the old prison. | 看起来我们终于走到了旧监狱 |
[23:12] | We must be close. | 我们一定很接近了 |
[23:14] | Getting closer than we think. | 比我们想的还近 |
[23:15] | Hey, I know this lock. | 我知道这锁 |
[23:16] | It’s the same kind they use in the general population wing, | 这是和普通牢房一样的锁 |
[23:19] | which means there are no meta dampeners | 也就是说在门的另一侧 |
[23:20] | on the other side of this door. | 没有超能力元电阻尼 |
[23:22] | We get through, we get our powers back. | 通过这扇门 就能重新获得超能力 |
[23:24] | Well, that’s all I needed to hear. | 这才是我想听到的 |
[23:28] | Out of the way. | 闪开 |
[23:33] | You good? | 满意啦 |
[23:34] | No brains, no brawn. | 没脑子还没力气 |
[23:36] | Allow me. | 让我试试 |
[23:38] | I may not have my powers… | 我是没有了超能力 |
[23:43] | But I don’t need them to hack my way out of trouble. | 但我并不需要超能力来摆脱困境 |
[23:48] | Give me a few minutes. | 给我点时间 |
[23:50] | Come here. | 我看看 |
[23:50] | What, no, I’m fine, | 什么 不 我没事 |
[23:51] | it doesn’t really hurt. | 一点都不疼 |
[23:53] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[23:54] | – Yeah. – I mean, it hurts a little. | -看吧 -还是有点疼 |
[23:56] | Yeah, come here. | 让我检查一下 |
[23:59] | There. | 行了 |
[24:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:01] | Guess I forgot what it feels like | 看来我都忘了 |
[24:02] | to punch someone in the face without my powers. | 不用超能力打人是什么感觉 |
[24:06] | Judging by the swelling, | 根据肿胀程度判断 |
[24:07] | I’d say you have a fracture on either the fourth or fifth metacarpal. | 应该是骨折 在第四或第五掌骨处 |
[24:13] | – How– – I used to fall down a lot. | -你怎么 -我以前经常跌倒 |
[24:16] | Super klutz. | 笨手笨脚 |
[24:20] | So, what are you gonna do when you’re free? | 你恢复自由后有什么打算 |
[24:21] | I hope it’s not more of what you did to get you in here. | 我希望你不会走你的老路 |
[24:24] | Oh, no, trust me, | 不 相信我 |
[24:26] | I am so over prison jumpsuits. | 我已经受够了这里的囚服 |
[24:30] | Orange is not the new anything. | 橘色怎么穿都潮不起来 |
[24:33] | Neither is gray, neither is gray, so… | 灰色也是 所以 |
[24:36] | So, what then? | 所以 然后呢 |
[24:38] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[24:40] | Using my powers just hurt those around me. | 使用超能力只会伤害到周围的人 |
[24:43] | My good luck just jinxed everyone else. | 我的好运是别人的厄运 |
[24:49] | You know, you seem to really care about people– | 你是真的关心身边的人 |
[24:53] | not like the type of person who’d take someone’s life. | 不像那种会杀人的人 |
[25:01] | I didn’t kill that teacher. | 我没杀那个老师 |
[25:03] | I wouldn’t take a life. | 我不会伤害任何人 |
[25:07] | You know, not every meta | 你要知道 并不是所有的超能力者 |
[25:09] | uses their powers to hurt people. | 都会用超能力去伤害别人 |
[25:10] | Some use them to help others, | 有些选择去帮助别人 |
[25:12] | to protect people. | 保护他人 |
[25:14] | Our powers don’t decide who we are. | 超能力并不能决定我们的本性 |
[25:18] | We do. | 只有我们自己能决定 |
[25:24] | Ralph? | 拉尔夫 |
[25:25] | Hey, Ralph, you in here? | 拉尔夫 你在里面吗 |
[25:29] | Ick, the light! | 太亮了 |
[25:31] | It burns! | 刺眼 |
[25:32] | All right, come on, time to get up. | 行了 快点 该起床了 |
[25:35] | I can’t, I’m dead. | 不行 我已经死了 |
[25:37] | Okay, I don’t know what’s going on with you, | 好吧 我不知道你是怎么回事 |
[25:38] | but I’m betting it has something to do with the reason | 但我敢打赌这和你在酒吧变形的原因 |
[25:40] | you literally fell apart at the bar. | 有一定的关系 |
[25:43] | I told Cisco that a talk from him’s not gonna help. | 我告诉过西斯科 说教对我没用 |
[25:46] | So, a talk from you | 因此 你来说教 |
[25:48] | is not gonna help either, Caitlin. | 也是在白费力气 凯特琳 |
[25:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:52] | I’ll get somebody else. | 等我换个人来说 |
[26:11] | Hello, Stretch. | 你好啊 弹性人 |
[26:13] | They call me a man who elongates now. | 他们现在都叫我伸缩人 |
[26:15] | They should call you pathetic. | 他们应该叫你”可悲” |
[26:19] | So, you screwed up, get over it. | 不就是搞砸了吗 有什么大不了的 |
[26:22] | You are a mean lady. | 你真是个毒舌妇 |
[26:23] | I am just telling you what you need to hear. | 我只是在实话实说而已 |
[26:26] | Yeah, well, I’m not gonna miss you when you leave. | 是吗 那等你走了我是不会想你的 |
[26:28] | Leave? | 走 |
[26:29] | Is that what this is about? | 你就因为这个伤心的 |
[26:31] | Well, yeah. | 对啊 |
[26:32] | Everybody leaves Ralph Dibny eventually, | 所有人最终都会离开我 |
[26:34] | that’s how this whole thing works. | 规则就是这样的 |
[26:36] | I screw up big time, and, tch, they take off. | 我搞砸一次 他们就抛弃了我 |
[26:42] | This time, the people who are gonna leave | 这一次 要离开我的 |
[26:45] | are actually my friends. | 是我的朋友 |
[26:48] | They’re the first ones that I’ve had in a really long time. | 他们是我长久以来的第一份友谊 |
[26:52] | That’s stupid. | 真是愚蠢 |
[26:53] | Yeah, well, I wouldn’t expect you to understand, | 我本来也没指望你能理解 |
[26:55] | you kidnap and stab all your friends. | 你绑架刺伤了身边的朋友 |
[26:56] | Right, I’m the queen of letting these people down. | 对啊 我是失望界的女王 |
[27:00] | But you know what? They’re still here. | 但是你知道吗 他们依旧不离不弃 |
[27:02] | No matter how much I disappoint them, | 不论我如何令他们失望 |
[27:05] | they still show up for me. | 他们依旧向我伸出援手 |
[27:06] | I don’t really understand it, | 我还真是不理解 |
[27:07] | but I think that’s part of this whole friends thing. | 这可能就是你所谓的友谊吧 |
[27:10] | So, unless you do something worse than kidnap and stab them, | 除非你做了比绑架刺伤他们还要严重的事 |
[27:16] | I think you’re gonna be just fine. | 我觉得你不会被抛弃的 |
[27:18] | You really think so? | 你真这么认为 |
[27:19] | Yes, I do. | 对 |
[27:24] | You know, that actually wasn’t a bad pep talk. | 你别说 这些话说得还挺不错的 |
[27:28] | Well, it’s your turn next time. | 下次就该你来说了 |
[27:29] | If I ever decide to go full villain again, | 当我准备重出黑道的时候 |
[27:31] | you can give me the lame heart to heart. | 你可得给我来个蹩脚的比心之谈 |
[27:34] | Full villain? | 超级坏蛋 |
[27:36] | Wait… | 等会 |
[27:39] | Wait. | 等会 |
[27:40] | I know how to fix this. | 我知道该怎么补救了 |
[27:43] | I gotta see a girl about a guy. | 我得去找个女生聊一个男人的事 |
[27:45] | Thank you, Frosty Oprah. | 谢谢你 冰霜奥普拉 |
[27:57] | Presto. | 马上就好 |
[28:04] | Everyone’s powers work? | 所有人的超能力都恢复了 |
[28:09] | Yep. | 是的 |
[28:13] | I can smell all the tech within five miles of here. | 我能感受到5里之内所有的电器 |
[28:16] | Thank you, Barry, you saved us. | 谢谢你 巴里 你救了我们 |
[28:19] | You did good, boy. | 干得不错 伙计 |
[28:23] | Not good enough, it seems. | 还不够好嘛 看来 |
[28:32] | Everyone back inside, | 所有人退回到牢房 |
[28:33] | and you’ll live to see another day. | 我就饶你们一命 |
[28:34] | I think the only one | 我看这里唯一 |
[28:35] | who should be worried about surviving right now is you. | 需要饶命的人是你 |
[28:46] | There’s no coverage. | 这里没有摄像头了 |
[28:48] | No one’s gonna see what happened here. | 没人能看到发生了什么 |
[28:50] | It’s just you and us, Wolfe. | 就只有这些人在场了 沃夫 |
[28:54] | You want revenge? | 你们想要复仇 |
[28:55] | Understandable. | 可以理解 |
[28:56] | Just one thing– | 只有一个问题 |
[28:58] | if you’re thirsty for vengeance, | 如果你们如此渴望复仇 |
[29:00] | you might wanna start with The Flash. | 不得先从报复闪电侠开始 |
[29:06] | Barry Allen is The Flash– | 巴里·艾伦就是闪电侠 |
[29:08] | the same man who put you behind bars | 那个害你们锒铛入狱的人 |
[29:10] | and who will, no doubt, recapture you after your escape. | 同样会毫不犹豫得将你们再次缉拿归案 |
[29:14] | That was probably his plan all along… | 这可能一直以来都是他的计划 |
[29:16] | Is all that true? | 他说的都是真的 |
[29:18] | I’m gonna squash you so quick, | 我要将你粉碎 |
[29:20] | you won’t even know what hit you. | 速度之快甚至感受不到疼痛 |
[29:21] | No, not quick. | 不 不能太快 |
[29:25] | Let’s take our time. | 让我们好好折磨他 |
[29:29] | The Flash on his knees. | 闪电侠跪倒在地 |
[29:31] | Suppose there is justice, after all. | 看来正义还是存在的 |
[29:34] | Let’s see how fast he can run | 把他捏成跳蚤般大小 |
[29:36] | when he’s the size of a flea. | 看他还能跑多快 |
[29:38] | Stop! | 住手 |
[29:39] | Stop. | 住手 |
[29:40] | What are you doing, runt? | 你在干什么 小矮子 |
[29:42] | Deciding who I am. | 决定自己的本性 |
[29:44] | You’re not gonna hurt him. | 你不准伤害他 |
[29:46] | Join us, or get out of the way. | 要么加入我们 要么滚蛋 |
[29:49] | Either way, we’re taking him. | 我们无论如何也要把他带走 |
[29:52] | Good luck with that. | 有运气就试试看 |
[30:17] | Toldja. | 警告过你了 |
[30:22] | Shoot to wound. | 把他们射伤 |
[30:23] | They’re no good to me dead. | 死了就没有价值了 |
[30:24] | They most certainly are not. | 他们肯定不会死 |
[30:27] | Amunet, you’re early. | 阿姆内特 你来早了 |
[30:29] | And you are exactly as I suspected, | 而你正如我所猜测的一样 |
[30:31] | a liar, | 一个骗子 |
[30:32] | who’s obviously in way over his head. | 很明显现在的情况不是他能掌控的 |
[30:34] | But no matter, | 但是没关系 |
[30:36] | I will clean up your mess for you. | 我会收拾好你的烂摊子的 |
[30:39] | Step aside, boys. | 男孩们 退开 |
[30:41] | Mommy needs to work. | 老娘要大展身手了 |
[30:46] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[30:49] | Not again. | 又来这一套 |
[31:06] | DeVoe. | 迪沃 |
[31:09] | Oh, I don’t pay me enough for this. | 我的佣金可不够解决这些的 |
[31:20] | Powers won’t work. | 超能力失效了 |
[31:22] | Mine neither. | 我的也是 |
[31:23] | He must have blasted us with something. | 他肯定用什么让我们的超能力失效了 |
[31:26] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[31:27] | I am your destiny. | 我是你们的命运 |
[31:46] | No! | 不 |
[31:58] | Help me. | 救我 |
[32:08] | Too late, Mr. Allen. | 太晚了 艾伦先生 |
[32:18] | Oh, what an inconspicuous body. | 多么低调的身体 |
[32:20] | This will be quite useful. | 这会很有用 |
[32:29] | Not so fast, Warden. | 不够快 监狱长 |
[32:38] | You won’t take my body. | 你拿不走我的身体 |
[32:40] | I don’t want your body. | 我不想要你的身体 |
[32:43] | I want your life. | 我要的是你的命 |
[32:58] | Good-bye for now, Mr. Allen. | 再见了 艾伦先生 |
[33:24] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[33:26] | DeVoe. | 迪沃 |
[33:29] | Well, party’s over. | 派对结束了 |
[33:33] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 咱们离开这鬼地方 |
[33:35] | I’m staying. | 我不走 |
[33:37] | What? Barry… | 什么 巴里 |
[33:39] | I was only willing to do this– | 我愿意这么做 |
[33:41] | try to break everybody out | 想要带大家越狱 |
[33:42] | because Wolfe was gonna sell us, | 只是因为沃夫要卖掉我们 |
[33:44] | but that’s not gonna happen now. | 但现在不会了 |
[33:47] | I’m staying | 我要留下来 |
[33:49] | till you find a way to get me out of here legally. | 直到你们找到让我出去的合法途径 |
[33:52] | It’s the only way I’d ever really feel free, | 这是唯一让我真正自由的方法 |
[33:54] | you know that. | 你们知道的 |
[33:56] | This could be our only chance to save you. | 这可能是我们能救出你唯一机会 |
[33:59] | We all have to decide who we are. | 我们都得决定自己是谁 |
[34:02] | This is who I am. | 这就是我 |
[34:12] | Breakout in progress. | 发生越狱 |
[34:14] | Engage lockdown. | 启动封锁 |
[34:18] | Code X prison breach. | X号越狱 |
[34:19] | Repeat, we have a Code X. | 重复 发生越狱 |
[34:22] | Move, move, move! | 快 快 快 |
[34:24] | Get against the wall. | 靠着墙 |
[34:28] | Cell block secure. | 牢房安全 |
[35:06] | New evidence, Ms. Horton– | 新证据 霍尔顿女士 |
[35:08] | that’s what you told this court | 你告诉法庭 |
[35:09] | had come into your possession, | 你有了新证据 |
[35:11] | only I haven’t heard it or seen it, | 但我没听到也没看到 |
[35:13] | nor have the circumstances changed in any way | 情况也没发生任何变化 |
[35:16] | that would convince me to move for a retrial. | 不足以说服我再审 |
[35:19] | So, unless you have something more to add, | 所以除非你还有其他证据 |
[35:22] | this appeal hearing is over. | 此次上诉听证会就结束了 |
[35:24] | I understand, your honor, I do, | 我明白 法官大人 我真的明白 |
[35:26] | if we could just wait a few more minutes, | 再等几分钟 |
[35:29] | I am sure that– | 我确信 |
[35:30] | I am tired of waiting. | 我已经等得够久了 |
[35:32] | Either you have something new to add, | 你有新证据 |
[35:35] | or you don’t. | 还是没有 |
[35:36] | Which is it? | 到底有没有 |
[35:41] | We have nothing further, your honor. | 我们没有新证据 法官大人 |
[35:43] | Then I hereby deem Barry Allen’s appeal den– | 那我宣布巴里·艾伦上诉驳 |
[35:47] | Wait. | 等下 |
[35:57] | DeVoe? | 迪沃 |
[35:58] | Nope, not DeVoe. | 不 不是迪沃 |
[36:00] | It’s Ralph. | 是拉尔夫 |
[36:02] | I believe you are looking for me, | 我想你在找我 |
[36:04] | Your Honor. | 法官大人 |
[36:08] | I don’t know how any of this happened. | 我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[36:10] | You were found in Barry Allen’s loft. | 你在巴里·艾伦的阁楼中被发现 |
[36:12] | You were dead. | 你已经死了 |
[36:13] | I was stabbed. | 我被刺伤 |
[36:17] | I heard a voice saying something about | 我听到有人说什么 |
[36:19] | framing someone, then I blacked out. | 陷害某人 然后我就晕倒了 |
[36:21] | – It’s gonna work. – And this morning, | -会有用的 -今天早晨 |
[36:23] | I woke up in my own home. | 我在我家里醒来 |
[36:26] | Mrs. DeVoe, does any of this make any sense to you? | 迪沃夫人 你知道这些吗 |
[36:30] | No, | 不 |
[36:31] | I am just as surprised | 我和你们一样 |
[36:33] | by all of this as everyone. | 十分震惊 |
[36:36] | Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[36:37] | the city has had reports in the past | 这个城市过去有报道 |
[36:39] | of people who have appeared dead, | 有些人看起来死了 |
[36:42] | only to later emerge very much alive. | 不料之后却发现还活着 |
[36:45] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[36:47] | Impossible, Your Honor, | 不可能 法官大人 |
[36:48] | is it as impossible | 这和 |
[36:50] | as a man who can run faster | 人比声音跑得快 |
[36:52] | than the speed of sound? | 一样不可能吗 |
[36:55] | I submit that Central City is home | 我认为中城 |
[36:57] | to the impossible. | 就是不可能的发源地 |
[36:59] | I have as many questions as you have, Your Honor, | 我和你一样有很多问题 法官大人 |
[37:03] | and I am looking forward to working with the authorities | 我期待和当局一起 |
[37:07] | to solve this mystery. | 解决这一谜团 |
[37:09] | Yes, I’m sure that CCPD | 我相信中城警局 |
[37:10] | will be very interested in this. | 会对此十分感兴趣 |
[37:13] | As for Barry Allen’s appeal… | 至于巴里·艾伦的上诉 |
[37:21] | I guess the court must deem that | 我想法庭必须认为 |
[37:23] | Clifford DeVoe is alive and well. | 克利福德·迪沃依旧活着 |
[37:26] | Barry Allen is hereby cleared of all charges | 巴里·艾伦所有指控可以清除 |
[37:28] | and ordered release from | 即刻从铁山监狱 |
[37:30] | Iron Heights Penitentiary immediately. | 释放 |
[37:48] | You’re home. | 你回家了 |
[37:49] | You’re my home. | 你就是我的家 |
[37:53] | Oh, he couldn’t wait to do that. | 他等不及了 |
[37:55] | How you feeling, Barry, you okay? | 你感觉如何 巴里 还好吗 |
[37:56] | I’m feeling great, yeah. | 我感觉很好 |
[37:58] | Well, you look like you could use a good meal, | 看起来你得好好吃一顿 |
[38:00] | and don’t you worry, I made a fresh batch | 别担心 我刚做了好多 |
[38:02] | of Grandma Esther’s meat loaf. | 埃丝特祖母的肉糕 |
[38:05] | – Oh, yeah. – Just like you like it. | -不错 -我和你一样很喜欢吃这个 |
[38:07] | Meat loaf? Gross. | 肉糕 好恶心 |
[38:10] | I just meant, meat loaf is | 我的意思是 肉糕 |
[38:12] | a grossly undervalued menu item | 在大多数餐厅 |
[38:14] | in most restaurants, I think. | 是容易被低估的菜单项 |
[38:16] | You guys, | 各位 |
[38:17] | now that I’m free, I don’t care what I do. | 现在我自由啦 我不在乎做什么 |
[38:18] | I’m just so happy to be back with all of you again. | 能再和你们在一起我很开心 |
[38:21] | Team Flash. | 闪电侠小组 |
[38:25] | Today, we celebrate Barry. | 今天 我们为巴里庆祝 |
[38:27] | Tomorrow, we go back to stopping | 明天我们继续 |
[38:29] | the man that framed you. | 阻止那个陷害你的人 |
[38:32] | I’ll drink to that. | 我干了 |
[38:33] | Here, here. | 干杯 干杯 |
[38:38] | You okay, Barry? | 你还好吗 巴里 |
[38:41] | Yeah, it’s DeVoe. | 只是迪沃 |
[38:43] | Barry, we’re gonna stop him, I know we will. | 巴里 我们会阻止他 我们会的 |
[38:45] | No, that’s not it, he… | 不 不是因为这个 他 |
[38:48] | There was nothing keeping him | 没有东西阻止他 |
[38:50] | from going inside the meta-wing | 进入超能力片区中 |
[38:51] | and absorbing the powers | 吸收铁山监狱里 |
[38:53] | of every meta in Iron Heights– | 每个超能力者的超能力 |
[38:56] | peek-a-boo top weather wizard. | 顶级藏猫猫的天气巫师 |
[38:58] | Yeah, I mean, he could’ve stolen their powers and more, | 没错 他本可以偷取他们更多的超力能 |
[39:01] | but he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[39:03] | He only wants the bus metas. | 他只想要公交车上的超能力者 |
[39:05] | He wants their powers for something– | 他想要他们的超能力 所有那些人 |
[39:07] | all of them. | 为了什么 |
[39:09] | We know a bus meta. | 我们认识一个公交车上的超能力者 |
[39:12] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[39:14] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思我迟到了 |
[39:15] | Just couldn’t get this left glute | 左边的臀肌 |
[39:16] | to shape shift back to its normal, perky… | 一直变不回之前那正常又自信的 |
[39:21] | Why is everyone looking at me like I’m a dead man? | 为什么都像看死人那样看着我 |
[39:32] | What’s all this? | 怎么了 |
[39:34] | Well, after last night’s success, | 昨晚成功之后 |
[39:37] | I thought a toast was in order. | 喝杯酒再合适不过了 |
[39:41] | Success? | 成功 |
[39:43] | Is that what you call last night? | 你就是这么看待昨晚的 |
[39:44] | Yes, how would you describe it? | 不错 你怎么认为 |
[39:49] | Barry Allen was… | 巴里·艾伦 |
[39:52] | supposed to remain in the meta-human wing | 应该待在铁山监狱的超能力者片区 |
[39:53] | at Iron Heights, but he’s now free. | 但他现在出狱了 |
[39:59] | Even Team Flash has good luck sometimes. | 即使是闪电侠小组有时也会幸运 |
[40:03] | And the bus metas? | 公交车超能力者呢 |
[40:04] | We were supposed to wait | 我们本应该等到 |
[40:05] | till all of them were captured. | 所有的都被抓到 |
[40:07] | But you only got four. | 但你只抓到四个 |
[40:08] | I said I would retrieve them from confinement. | 我说的是我会从监禁中找到他们 |
[40:12] | I never said when or where. | 我从没说过何时何地 |
[40:21] | There is something else on your mind, | 你还想着其他事情呢 |
[40:24] | isn’t there? | 对吗 |
[40:26] | Warden Wolfe’s death. | 沃夫监狱长的死 |
[40:27] | He needed to die. | 他必须死 |
[40:29] | I just don’t recall it being necessary for our plan. | 我只是不记得这对我们的计划是必要的 |
[40:53] | The chair can wait till morning. | 椅子可以等到早上 |
[40:55] | For now, to the enlightenment. | 现在 敬大悟之道 |
[41:01] | To the enlightenment. | 敬大悟之道 |
[41:13] | I love you, Clifford. | 我爱你 克利福德 |
[41:15] | Yes, and I, you. | 是的 我也爱你 |
[41:23] | *I think I’m going out of my head * | *我想我要疯了* |
[41:27] | *Yes, I think I’m going out of my head* | *我想我要疯了* |
[41:33] | *’Cause I can’t explain the tears that I shed* | *因为我不能解释我为何流泪* |
[41:37] | *Over you* | *为了你* |
[41:41] | *Over you* | *为了你* |