英文名称:Manchester by the Sea
年代:2016
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:55] | 海边的曼彻斯特 | |
[02:05] | 克劳迪娅玛丽号 | |
[02:20] | A lot of stuff that he just doesn’t understand about the world | 关于这个世界 他有好多都不理解 |
[02:22] | that I understand that makes — it makes all my actions | 但我理解 所以这指引着我处世的 |
[02:25] | when I move through the world– | 所作所为 |
[02:27] | I do things better | 我做得更好 |
[02:28] | because I can see it all laid out like a map. | 因为在我看来它像地图一样清晰明确 |
[02:30] | Have you ever looked at a map? | 你看过地图吗 |
[02:32] | – Yes. When I’m not mistaken. – Do you know how to read a map? | -看过 如果我没看错 -你知道怎么看吗 |
[02:34] | – Do you know how to read a map? – Yeah. | -你知道怎么看地图吗 -知道 |
[02:35] | Your father’s a perfectly good guy, | 你爸爸是个相当不错的人 |
[02:37] | but there’s a lot of stuff | 但关于这个世界 |
[02:38] | that he just doesn’t understand about the world | 他有很多都看不透 |
[02:40] | – that I understand. – My dad– | -我却能 -我爸爸 |
[02:41] | – Wait. Listen. – My daddy’s– | -停 听着 -我爸爸 |
[02:43] | I haven’t asked you a question yet. | 我还没问你问题呢 |
[02:44] | I haven’t asked you a question. | 我还没问你问题呢 |
[02:45] | – Listen. Shh. – My daddy– | -听着 -我爸爸 |
[02:47] | Don’t tell your mother. Shut up! By quiet. | 别告诉你妈妈 闭嘴 安静 |
[02:48] | Shush. I haven’t asked you the question yet. | 安静 我还没问你问题呢 |
[02:50] | I haven’t asked you anything. Listen. Shh. | 我什么都没问你呢 听着 |
[02:52] | Quiet. We got it. Don’t worry about it. | 安静 我们没事 别担心 |
[02:54] | Listen. | 听着 |
[02:57] | If there was– | 如果 |
[02:58] | if you could take one guy to an island with you | 如果你只能带一个人跟你去孤岛 |
[03:00] | and you knew you’d be safe because he was the best man | 你知道跟他在一起你是安全的 因为他最厉害 |
[03:03] | and he was going to figure out how to survive, | 他会弄明白如何生存 |
[03:04] | he was going to make everything– | 他会做一切 |
[03:05] | make the world a good place on the island, | 让你们在岛上幸福地生活 |
[03:07] | he was going to keep you happy, | 他会一直让你开开心心的 |
[03:09] | he– this is the best man for the job, no matter what, | 他是这项工作的最佳人选 |
[03:13] | if it was between me and your father, | 如果你必须在我和你爸爸之间选一个 |
[03:14] | – who would you say? – My daddy. | -你会选谁 -我爸爸 |
[03:16] | I don’t see– hang on a second. | 我不明白 等一下 |
[03:17] | Hang on a second. Listen. | 等一下 听着 |
[03:19] | I think you’re wrong about that. | 我觉得你弄错了 |
[03:20] | It’s your choice to make, but I want you to understand something: | 虽然确实是你来选 但我想让你明白 |
[03:23] | That there’s a lot of– | 有很多 |
[03:26] | Pick up– what hap– what is that? | 选…怎么 你干什么 |
[03:27] | You can’t leave your fishing rod like that. | 你不能把鱼竿丢下不管 |
[03:49] | I don’t know why the hell it keeps dripping. | 我不明白为什么它一直滴水 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1326个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:195个,六级词汇:98个,GRE词汇:94个,托福词汇:152个,考研词汇:217个,专四词汇:165个,专八词汇:33个, 所有生词标注共:391个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:51] | All night long– drip, drip, drip. | 一整晚 不停地滴 滴 滴 |
[03:53] | I’ve had the fucking thing repaired ten times. | 这破玩意我都让人修了十次了 |
[03:55] | You need a new stopper. | 你需要一个新的塞子 |
[03:58] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[04:00] | Your stopper’s– | 你的塞子 |
[04:01] | it’s rotted all around the edges, | 边缘都烂掉了 |
[04:02] | so it’s not making a seal. | 所以堵不住了 |
[04:04] | The water’s going to drip through to the bowl. | 水就会从洗手池下面滴出去 |
[04:10] | I could, uh– | 我可以 |
[04:11] | I could bring you a new one tomorrow. | 我可以明天给你拿个新的 |
[04:14] | Or you might want to consider replacing the whole apparatus. | 或者你考虑一下把整个水池换掉 |
[04:18] | What do you recommend? | 你建议我怎么做 |
[04:22] | I could replace the stopper first. | 我可以先换掉塞子 |
[04:23] | If that doesn’t work, | 如果这还不管用的话 |
[04:24] | I could replace the whole apparatus. | 我就帮你换掉整个水池 |
[04:27] | You can’t give me a professional recommendation? | 你没法给我专业意见吗 |
[04:31] | Well, it’s really up to you. | 其实都取决于你 |
[04:36] | Tomorrow my sister-in-law’s coming over with the nephews. | 明天我小姨子要带着侄子们过来 |
[04:41] | I got to take the car in. | 我得开车去接 |
[04:56] | No, it’s my sister Jeanine’s oldest daughter’s bat mitzvah. | 不 是我的妹妹简宁的大女儿的成年礼 |
[05:00] | Sank 200 ships– | 两百艘船沉没 |
[05:02] | I’m looking forward to being bored to death. | 我可能会无聊得要死 |
[05:05] | The storm demonstrated the need for more– | 风暴表明需要更多 |
[05:06] | The girl doesn’t want it, her father doesn’t want it, | 那女孩不想办 他爸爸也不想 |
[05:09] | and don’t even ask me. | 更别说我了 |
[05:12] | Seven hours in the car. | 要坐七个小时车 |
[05:14] | …charge and leave their cities– | 督促他们离开城市 |
[05:16] | I could really slit my throat. | 我真想割喉自杀 |
[05:20] | But oh, well. The little girls are charming. | 但那些小姑娘们很漂亮 |
[05:42] | Lee, I’m so sorry. | 李 抱歉 |
[05:44] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[05:46] | This is so gross. | 太恶心了 |
[05:47] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[05:59] | No, tell him to come. | 不 让他来吧 |
[06:01] | Okay. Yeah. | 好 好 |
[06:03] | But– but– but, Cindy, I have to tell you something. | 但辛迪 我得告诉你件事 |
[06:07] | I’m, like, in love with my janitor. | 我爱上了我公寓的管理员 |
[06:11] | Is that sick? | 是不是很变态 |
[06:13] | Have you ever had a sexual fantasy about your handyman? | 你对勤杂工有过性幻想吗 |
[06:17] | Well, it’s awkward because he’s literally, like, | 挺尴尬的 因为他其实是在 |
[06:19] | cleaning the shit out of my toilet bowl right now, | 疏通我马桶里的屎 |
[06:22] | and I don’t think I’m at my most alluring. | 而且我现在没那么性感 |
[06:25] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 对 或许你说得对 |
[06:27] | It’s not like I met him socially. | 我又不是在社交场合见到他的 |
[06:29] | Okay, thank you, Cindy. | 好 谢谢 辛迪 |
[06:32] | Okay. Like 20 minutes. Bye. | 好 20分钟后见 再见 |
[06:46] | Uh, hi. All set. | 你好 都好了 |
[06:48] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[06:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[06:50] | Can I give you a tip? | 我能给你点小费[提示]吗 |
[06:52] | You mean like a suggestion? | 你是说建议 |
[06:55] | No. I mean like a tip. | 不 我想说小费 |
[06:58] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[07:02] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[07:03] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:04] | Good night. Goodbye. | 晚安 再见 |
[07:19] | I mean, how many times do I have to fix these fucking pipes? | 我还得修多少次这破水管 |
[07:22] | Every time I take a shower, | 我每次洗澡 |
[07:23] | the entire apartment has a flood. | 整个房子都淹了 |
[07:24] | It’s driving me insane. | 我简直要疯了 |
[07:27] | Well, I’ll get you a plumber here tomorrow, | 我明天给你带个水管工过来 |
[07:28] | but I’d say we’re going to have to break through the tile | 但我们得把所有地砖都刨开 |
[07:30] | and isolate the leak because | 确定渗漏点 |
[07:31] | there’s quite a lot of water down there. | 因为下面有好多水 |
[07:32] | How do you know it’s me? Why is it automatically me? | 你怎么知道是因为我 为什么自然就想到是我 |
[07:36] | Because if it was coming from higher up, | 因为如果是楼上漏的 |
[07:37] | you’d have water damage in your ceiling | 你家的天花板上或者墙上 |
[07:39] | or in your wall, and it’s all dry. | 会有漏水的痕迹 但这些地方都是干的 |
[07:41] | Great. | 好极了 |
[07:46] | It might just be the caulking. | 可能只是嵌缝 |
[07:48] | This whole tub needs to be recaulked. | 整个浴缸都需要重新弥缝 |
[07:49] | Have you taken a bath or a shower in the last couple of hours? | 你最近几小时泡过澡或者冲过淋浴吗 |
[07:52] | Yes. | 洗过 |
[07:54] | It might just be that. | 应该就是这个原因了 |
[07:56] | Okay. And how are you planning to find that out? | 好 你怎么查明是不是 |
[07:58] | Well, we could run the shower and see if it drips downstairs. | 我们可以打开淋浴喷头 看它是不是往楼下滴水 |
[08:01] | Oh, you want me to take a shower right now? | 你想让我现在洗淋浴 |
[08:03] | No. | 不 |
[08:04] | You want me to take a shower right now | 你想让我现在洗澡 |
[08:05] | while you stand there watching to see | 好让你在旁边看着 |
[08:07] | if it drips into the Friedrichs’ apartment? | 水会不会渗到弗里德里希家 |
[08:10] | I don’t give a fuck what you do, Mrs. Olsen. | 我才不在乎你干什么 奥尔森夫人 |
[08:12] | I’m just trying to fix the fucking leak. | 我只是想修好漏水的地方 |
[08:21] | I– I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[08:25] | How dare you talk to me like that. | 你真是大胆 竟然这么跟我说话 |
[08:27] | Get the fuck out of my fucking house. | 快给我滚出去 |
[08:29] | – Okay. – Get the fuck | -好 -快滚出去 |
[08:31] | out of my fucking house before I call the police. | 不然我就报警了 |
[08:34] | All right. | 好 |
[08:35] | Did you hear me? I said get out. | 你听见没 我说滚 |
[08:37] | I can’t. You’re blocking the doorway. | 我做不到 你堵着门呢 |
[08:40] | What the fuck’s the matter with you? | 你到底什么毛病 |
[08:42] | You can’t talk to the tenants like that. | 你不能那么跟房客说话 |
[08:45] | Look, Lee, you do good work. You’re dependable. | 李 你活干得很好 人也可靠 |
[08:48] | But I get these complaints all the time. | 但总有人跟我投诉你 |
[08:50] | You’re rude, you’re unfriendly. | 你粗鲁 不友好 |
[08:52] | You won’t say good morning. I mean, come on. | 连”早上好”的招呼都不打 拜托 |
[08:55] | Mr. Emery, I fix the plumbing, | 埃默里先生 我修水管 |
[08:57] | take out the garbage, paint their apartments. | 带走垃圾 帮他们刷墙 |
[08:59] | I do electrical work, which we both know is against the law. | 我做电工活 你我都明白这是违法的 |
[09:03] | I show up on time. | 每天准时上班 |
[09:04] | I’m working four buildings, | 给四栋楼做维修 |
[09:06] | and you’re getting all the money. | 钱全被你拿走了 |
[09:09] | So do whatever you’re going to do. | 所以随便你怎么做吧 |
[09:11] | Would you be willing to apologize to Mrs. Olsen? | 你愿意对奥尔森夫人道歉吗 |
[09:14] | For what? | 为什么 |
[09:18] | All right. All right. I’ll talk to her. | 好吧 好吧 我跟她谈 |
[09:24] | – Here, Lee. – Thanks. | -给 李 -谢了 |
[09:26] | – How are you doing? – Good. | -你好吗 -好 |
[09:28] | How’s things going, all right? | 近来如何 |
[09:31] | Yeah. | 还行吧 |
[09:31] | Watch the game? | 看比赛吗 |
[09:33] | Yeah, I did. | 看了 |
[09:34] | You think they got a shot? | 你觉得他们能赢吗 |
[09:35] | – No. – You bet? | -不能 -你确定 |
[09:36] | Yeah, I would. | 是啊 |
[09:38] | They dropped the first two. They’re going to lose the next three. | 他们前两局落后了 后三局也会输的 |
[09:44] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[09:48] | Oh, my god. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 太抱歉了 |
[09:51] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[09:52] | Did I get you? | 我泼到你了吗 |
[09:53] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[09:54] | – I got you. – That’s okay. | -我泼到你了 -没事的 |
[09:55] | – Let me get you some napkins. – I’m okay. | -我给你拿几张纸巾 -没事 |
[09:57] | Hey, Lenny, can I grab some napkins? | 兰妮 帮我拿几张纸巾 |
[10:00] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[10:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:03] | Here. | 给 |
[10:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:07] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[10:14] | Well, now I spilled my beer all over you, | 我把酒都泼到你身上了 |
[10:15] | – my name’s Sharon. – Thank you. | -我叫莎伦 -谢谢 |
[10:19] | Uh, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[10:21] | And you are? | 你是 |
[10:24] | Uh, Lee. | 李 |
[10:38] | – Ask anybody. – Okay. | -随便问个人 -好 |
[11:38] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[11:52] | How you doing? | 近况如何 |
[11:55] | – How you doing? – Good. I’m good. | -你近况如何 -好 我很好 |
[11:57] | Hey, can I ask you guys, do you know me? | 我能问你们一下 你们认识我吗 |
[12:00] | – Uh, I don’t think so. – Yeah, I don’t think so either. | -不认识 -我也不认识 |
[12:03] | We never met? | 我们没见过吗 |
[12:05] | – No. – No, not yet. | -没有 -没有 没见过 |
[12:06] | – No, I don’t think so. – No. | -没见过 -没见过 |
[12:09] | So what the fuck are you looking at me for? | 所以你们他妈的为什么盯着我看 |
[12:12] | – Excuse me? – I said what the fuck are you looking at me for? | -什么 -我说你们为什么盯着我看 |
[12:14] | – Hey, take a fuckin’ walk. – Sir, we weren’t looking at you. | -出去走走冷静一下 -先生 我们没看你 |
[12:16] | No, don’t apologize to this asshole. | 不 别对这混蛋道歉 |
[12:17] | – Take a fuckin’ hike. – We weren’t looking at you, seriously. | -滚开 -讲真的 我们没在看你 |
[12:25] | Come on, man! Hey! | 住手 伙计 |
[12:27] | Let me go! I gotta go take a hike! | 放开我 我来让你滚蛋 |
[12:30] | I wanna take a fuckin’ hike! | 我来让你滚蛋 |
[13:59] | Hello, this is Lee. | 你好 我是李 |
[14:07] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[14:09] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[14:13] | Well, how’s he doing now? | 他现在怎么样了 |
[14:21] | No, don’t do that. | 不 不用 |
[14:24] | I’m gonna come up there right now. | 我现在就过去 |
[14:28] | I’ll be up there in an hour and a half. | 一个半小时后到 |
[14:32] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[14:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:46] | Mr. Emery, it’s Lee again. I contacted Jose. | 埃默里先生 我是李 我刚联系约瑟 |
[14:50] | He can cover me till Friday night at least. | 他至少能替我到周五晚上 |
[14:53] | Uh, after that, | 在那之后 |
[14:54] | Gene Macadavey will take over until I get back. | 吉尼·迈卡迪夫会一直替到我回来为止 |
[14:59] | I wouldn’t do anything with the Mr. and Mrs. Friedrichs’ ceiling | 在你找到能干的管子工之前 |
[15:01] | until you you get a real plumber in there. | 我建议你别去动天花板 |
[15:04] | But what are you gonna do? | 不过你估计也做不了什么 |
[15:06] | I will, uh, let you know as soon as I have more information. | 一有消息我就告诉你 |
[15:09] | I should be in Manchester a week at least. | 我可能会在曼彻斯特至少待一周 |
[15:11] | Thank you very much. Bye. | 非常感谢 再见 |
[15:31] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[15:35] | Go! | 快开 |
[16:01] | 19号出口 松树街 曼彻斯特 距北贝弗利还有0.5英里 | |
[16:15] | Social services volunteer to inpatient admitting. | 社工请到住院处 |
[16:19] | Can we get a social services volunteer to inpatient admitting? | 我们能让一名社工到住院处去吗 |
[16:31] | – Hey, Lee. – Is he dead? | -李 -他死了吗 |
[16:38] | I’m sorry, Lee. | 我很遗憾 李 |
[16:39] | He passed away about an hour ago. | 他大约一小时前去世了 |
[16:44] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[16:56] | – Did you see him? – No. | -你见到他了吗 -没有 |
[16:59] | – I mean, I brought him in. – George brought him in. | -我带他来的 -乔治带他来的 |
[17:02] | We were looking at the boat this morning, | 我们今早在看船 |
[17:04] | and he just… | 然后他就 |
[17:06] | I don’t know, he just, like, fell over. | 我不知道 他就 摔倒了 |
[17:09] | I thought he was kidding me at first. | 刚开始以为他在开玩笑 |
[17:12] | Then I called the ambulance, and, uh… | 接着我叫了救护车 然后… |
[17:16] | That was it. | 就成这样了 |
[17:22] | I’ll just call Dr. Muller and tell him that you’re here. | 我去叫穆勒医生说你到了 |
[17:24] | Where’s Dr. Betheny? | 贝瑟尼医生在哪 |
[17:25] | Oh, she’s on maternity leave. Here he is. | 她在休产假 他来了 |
[17:28] | Lee, I’m Dr. Muller. We spoke on the phone. | 李 我是穆勒医生 我们之前通过话 |
[17:31] | – Yeah, hi. – I’m very, very sorry. | -你好 -我非常非常遗憾 |
[17:36] | – Thank you. – Hello, George. | -谢谢 -你好 乔治 |
[17:38] | – Hiya, Jim. – How you holding up? | -你好 吉姆 -你还好吧 |
[17:39] | Oh, great, you know? | 很好 你知道 |
[17:43] | – It’s a very sad day. – Yeah. | -今天是悲伤的一天 -对 |
[17:48] | Where’s my brother? | 我哥在哪 |
[17:50] | Oh, he’s downstairs. You can see him if you want. | 他在楼下 你要想的话可以去见他 |
[17:55] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[17:57] | Just a cardiac arrest. | 心跳骤停 |
[17:58] | You know his heart’s very weak at this point. | 你知道他的心脏现在很弱 |
[18:00] | It just gave out. | 它就停跳了 |
[18:03] | I’m really sorry you couldn’t get here in time, | 很遗憾你没能及时赶过来 |
[18:05] | but as I told you before… | 但就像我之前所说… |
[18:06] | Aw, fuck this. | 别说了 |
[18:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:19] | – That’s okay, buddy. – That’s perfectly all right. | -没事的 伙计 -没事的 |
[18:22] | Did anybody call my uncle? | 有人打电话给我舅吗 |
[18:25] | It’s their uncle Donny. | 他们的唐尼舅舅 |
[18:27] | Yeah, my aunt and uncle. | 对 我舅妈和我舅 |
[18:28] | – Somebody should have called… – No, Lee. Lee, no. | -应该有人打… -不 李 |
[18:30] | – What? What? – Donny got a job in Minnesota. | -怎么了 -唐尼在明尼苏达找了工作 |
[18:32] | – Like, a while ago. – Minnesota? | -大概就之前不久 -明尼苏达 |
[18:34] | Yeah, he got a job in some outfit | 如果你相信的话 |
[18:38] | in Mnnetonka, Minnesota, | 他在明尼苏达明内通卡的 |
[18:40] | if you can believe that. | 一家服装公司找了份工作 |
[18:44] | – Joe didn’t tell you about that? – No. | -乔没跟你说吗 -没有 |
[18:46] | Dr. Hallerin, if you’re on fourth floor, | 海洛温医生 如果你在四层 |
[18:48] | please come to the nurses station. | 请到护士站来一下 |
[18:50] | I can call him if you want, Lee, | 如果你想的话我可以打电话给他 李 |
[18:51] | and tell him what happened. | 告诉他发生了什么事 |
[18:55] | – Okay, thanks. – No problem. | -好的 谢了 -没事 |
[18:58] | Tell him what happened. | 告诉他发生了什么事 |
[19:00] | Tell him I’ll call him tonight. | 告诉他我会今晚打电话给他 |
[19:03] | Talk about arrangements. | 商议一下后事 |
[19:05] | Somebody should call my wife. | 还得有人打电话给我老婆 |
[19:08] | – Your, uh, uh… – Ex-wife. | -你的… -前妻 |
[19:11] | – You mean Randi? – Randi. | -你是说兰迪吗 -兰迪 |
[19:13] | – Yes, I’m sorry. I meant Randi. – That’s okay. | -对 抱歉 就是兰迪 -没问题 |
[19:15] | I already thought of that. I’ll take care of it. | 我之前就想到了 我会打电话给她的 |
[19:16] | – Okay. Thank you. – No problem. | -好的 谢了 -不客气 |
[19:19] | – Can I see him now? – Sure. | -我现在能看他了吗 -当然 |
[19:22] | Lee, I can wait up here. | 李 我能在这等着 |
[19:24] | Lee, if you need anything. | 李 如果你有什么需要 |
[19:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:29] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[19:39] | Would you like a Kleenex? | 你要纸巾吗 |
[19:40] | – Yeah, thanks. Yeah. – Yeah. | -好 谢谢 -不客气 |
[19:42] | Can I get a couple Kleenex, please? | 我能拿两张纸巾吗 |
[19:44] | Thanks, hon. | 谢了 亲爱的 |
[19:48] | – I’m sorry. – Oh, please. | -抱歉 -没关系的 |
[20:02] | – How is Dr. Betheny? – Oh, she’s doing very well. | -贝瑟尼医生怎么样了 -她很好 |
[20:04] | She just had twin girls. | 她刚生了一对双胞胎女儿 |
[20:06] | – Oh, Irene told me that. – Yeah. | -艾琳和我说了 -对 |
[20:09] | I call this afternoon and tell her what happened. | 我下午给她打电话说了发生的事情 |
[20:12] | She was very good to him. | 她对他很好 |
[20:14] | Yeah, she was. | 她确实 |
[20:17] | The disease is commonly referred to as congestive heart failure. | 这种病通常被称作充血性心力衰竭 |
[20:20] | – Oh, my God. – Are you familiar with it? | -我的天 -你熟悉这种病吗 |
[20:23] | – No. – Then what are you saying “Oh, my God” for? | -不 -那你刚才为什么说”我的天” |
[20:25] | Because– what is it? | 因为 到底是什么病 |
[20:26] | She’s trying to explain it, honey. | 她正想解释 亲爱的 |
[20:29] | – I’m sorry, Dr. Beth… – Betheny. | -抱歉 贝瑟… -贝瑟尼医生 |
[20:31] | – Betheny, I’m sorry. – Not a problem. | -贝瑟尼 抱歉 -没关系 |
[20:33] | So you were saying. | 所以你接着说 |
[20:36] | It’s a gradual deterioration of the muscles of the heart. | 是一种心脏肌肉的逐渐衰竭 |
[20:40] | It’s usually associated with older people. | 通常发生在老年人身上 |
[20:42] | But in rare cases, it will occur in a younger person. | 但也有极个别病例发生在年轻人身上 |
[20:45] | Some people live up to 50-60 years | 一些人五六十年间 |
[20:48] | with just an occasional attack. | 只会偶然发病一次 |
[20:49] | But most people suffer periodic episodes, | 但大多数患者发病有周期性 |
[20:52] | like the one you had on Monday, | 会像你在周一那样 |
[20:53] | which mimic the symptoms of a heart attack, | 出现进一步削弱肌肉的 |
[20:55] | and which further weaken the muscle. | 类心脏病症状 |
[20:57] | They can put you out of commission for a week, two weeks. | 可能会让你卧床一到两周 |
[21:00] | And you’ll need to be hospitalized so we can monitor your heart, | 你需要住院好让我们实时监测心脏情况 |
[21:02] | because the risk of cardiac arrest is elevated for a week or two. | 因为这一两周内心跳骤停的风险很大 |
[21:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[21:07] | – But in between, – It’s okay. | -但一般情况下 -没关系 |
[21:07] | most people feel perfectly healthy. | 大多数患者感觉很健康 |
[21:09] | You can basically live a normal life. | 可以过基本的正常生活 |
[21:12] | Wait. So what do you mean some people live to be 50-60 years? | 等等 你说一些人活了五六十年是什么意思 |
[21:16] | I mean, are you saying total? | 你是说只活到五六十岁 |
[21:17] | Or are saying when they’re diagnosed with this? | 还是说在他们被确诊后还活了五六十年 |
[21:19] | Or what? What are you saying? | 还是怎样 到底是什么意思 |
[21:20] | And tell me the fuckin’ truth. | 告诉我实情吧 |
[21:23] | Total. | 只活到五六十岁 |
[21:25] | For most people with the particulars of your condition, | 绝大多数像你这种情况的患者 |
[21:28] | the average life expectancy is five to ten years. | 平均还能再活五到十年 |
[21:39] | The statistics vary widely. | 统计数据差异很大 |
[21:41] | You’re not a statistic. | 统计数字不能代表你 |
[21:42] | You’re just one person, | 你只是一个个体 |
[21:44] | and we don’t know what’s gonna happen to you yet. | 我们不知道你将来会怎样 |
[21:48] | But it’s not a good disease. | 但这不什么好病 |
[21:54] | What is a good disease? | 什么是疾病 |
[21:57] | – Poison Ivy. – Athlete’s foot? | -接触毒漆引起的皮疹 -脚癣吗 |
[21:59] | – It’s a comedy routine. – Elise, please. | -简直在搞笑 -伊莉斯 拜托 |
[22:01] | – For Christ’s sake. – Oh, my God! | -看在上帝的份上 -我的天 |
[22:02] | When am I gonna put one foot right? | 你什么时候才能不挑我刺 |
[22:04] | – How about a hint? – Elise… | -给点提示怎么样 -伊莉斯… |
[22:06] | – Daddy. – What? | -爸 -怎么了 |
[22:09] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[22:11] | We’re all upset. | 我们都很难过 |
[22:13] | We’re all gonna listen, | 我们要继续听 |
[22:15] | then we’re gonna ask any of the questions we wanna ask, | 然后问我们能想到的所有问题 |
[22:17] | and then we’re gonna figure out what to do together, right? | 接着我们看能一起做点什么 对吗 |
[22:19] | – Right. – Sure. | -对 -当然 |
[22:21] | So you were saying, Dr. Beth. | 那你接着说 贝瑟医生 |
[22:23] | – Betheny, Dad. – It’s Dr. Betheny, Dad. | -贝瑟尼 爸 -贝瑟尼医生 爸 |
[22:25] | Get it right. | 把名字说对了 |
[22:26] | I do not see where the humor lies in this situation. | 我不知道你们现在哪里来的幽默感 |
[22:28] | – Elise, you must calm down. – No. | -伊莉斯 你要冷静 -不 |
[22:29] | – I’m sorry, I’m not trying to… – No, no, don’t. | -抱歉 我不想… -不 别 |
[22:32] | No more. I’m not gonna. Nope. | 别说了 我待不下去了 不 |
[22:34] | – Elise, let me get you a glass of water. – No. | -伊莉斯 我给你拿杯水吧 -不用 |
[22:36] | – Daddy, forget it. – Forget it like you. | -爸 算了吧 -就像你一样算了吧 |
[22:40] | Everybody should be just like you. | 每个人都该像你 |
[22:42] | You know what? I am tired of being the bad guy here. | 你知道吗 我不想在这当坏人了 |
[22:44] | Jesus Christ! Who’s in the fuckin’ hospital here? | 老天 现在躺在医院里的是谁 |
[22:47] | Right. Right. So I’ll be the bad guy, | 对对 所以我是坏蛋 |
[22:49] | and you be in the hospital and explain the jokes to your son. | 你在医院向你儿子解释笑话去吧 |
[22:52] | – I’m going home. – You’re going home? | -我回家了 -你要回家了 |
[22:55] | – You’re going home? – Yep! | -你要回家了 -对 |
[22:57] | – Let me get her back. – Fuck her. | -我去把她拉回来 -去她的 |
[22:59] | – Come on with that stuff already! – Stop that shit! | -别再那样说了 -闭嘴 |
[23:26] | Thank you, Tony. | 谢谢 托尼 |
[25:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:08] | I have to get up to Manchester. | 我得去趟曼彻斯特 |
[25:10] | Nobody told Patrick, right? | 没人告诉帕特里克 对吗 |
[25:12] | No, you had asked for us to wait for you to get here. | 没有 你让我们在这等你回来 |
[25:13] | – Yes. Thank you. – Okay. | -对 谢了 -不用谢 |
[25:17] | So, um, | 那么 |
[25:21] | what is the procedure now? | 接下来的流程是怎样的 |
[25:22] | Oh, now you have to make arrangements with a funeral parlor. | 你得和殡仪馆协调安排 |
[25:25] | And they pretty much take care of everything. | 他们会很好地照料后事 |
[25:29] | I don’t know the name of one. | 我一个殡仪馆的名字都不知道 |
[25:30] | That’s all right. We can help you with that. | 没关系 我们可以帮你 |
[25:31] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[25:34] | And they’ll just come and pick him up? | 然后他们就会过来把他带走吗 |
[25:35] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -对 -对 |
[25:36] | – I can make those calls, Lee. – Okay. | -我能去打电话 李 -好的 |
[25:38] | Let me know if you need any help with anything. | 如果有需要帮忙的随时告诉我 |
[25:39] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[25:42] | Yeah, we’ve gotta talk about the boat | 对了 我们还要谈谈 |
[25:44] | and the website, | 船和网站的事 |
[25:47] | and all that. | 还有其他的一切 |
[25:48] | Sure. I’m around. | 当然 我随时都在 |
[25:55] | I gotta get up there before school let’s out, so– | 我得在学校放学前赶过去 所以… |
[25:58] | You just have to sign for Joe’s belongings. | 你只需要签字领走乔的遗物 |
[26:01] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[26:07] | Just gotta sign right here. | 在这里签字就行 |
[26:10] | Dr. Hallerin, if you’re on fourth floor, | 海洛温医生 如果你在四层 |
[26:12] | please come to the nurses station. | 请到护士站 |
[26:15] | Where’s Joe’s belongings? The plastic bag right here. | 乔的东西呢 就是放在这的那个塑料袋 |
[26:21] | Sorry. Give me a sec. | 不好意思 稍等一下 |
[26:25] | Where’s Joe’s belongings? | 乔的东西呢 |
[26:28] | All right, all right. That’s good. Hup! | 对 就这样 很好 |
[26:29] | – Like that? – Yeah, but keep your thumb off the line, | -这样吗 -对 但是拇指要远离鱼线 |
[26:32] | because, if you get a strike, | 不然鱼上钩的时候一扯 |
[26:33] | it’s gonna slice it right open, | 鱼线就会把你的拇指划一个大口子 |
[26:34] | and you know what happens then? | 你知道之后会发生什么吗 |
[26:36] | – What? – The sharks will smell the blood, | -什么 -鲨鱼闻到血的味道 |
[26:38] | and they’ll rip this boat apart. | 就会把咱们的船撕碎 |
[26:40] | – No, they won’t. – Yeah, they will. | -它们不会的 -当然会 |
[26:41] | Dad, will they? | 爸 是真的吗 |
[26:43] | – Yes, sir. – Shut up. | -是的 -骗人 |
[26:44] | You know, I seen a school of sharks tear a boat to pieces | 我见过一群鲨鱼把船撕成了碎片 |
[26:47] | like it was made of cardboard, | 就像那船是纸板做的似的 |
[26:48] | because some kid threw a band-aid in the water. | 就因为有个小孩往水里扔了个创可贴 |
[26:51] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[26:52] | Yeah, he did. | 是有这么件事 |
[26:55] | – Oh, yeah. – No, you didn’t. | -就是这样 -骗人 |
[26:58] | Sometimes the only way to keep them off is to throw the kid | 有的时候让他们离我们远点的唯一办法就是 |
[27:00] | directly in the ocean to distract them. | 往海里扔个小孩引开他们 |
[27:02] | Shut up. Sharks don’t even swim in schools. | 别胡说了 鲨鱼从来不成群出没 |
[27:06] | He says sharks don’t swim in schools. | 他说鲨鱼不会成群出没 |
[27:08] | – Smart kid. – Yeah, he is. | -这孩子还挺机智的啊 -的确 |
[27:10] | A really smart kid is exactly the kind of quality meal | 这么机智的孩子 |
[27:13] | a humongous school of sharks | 正是一群鲨鱼在绕着船打转的时候 |
[27:14] | is looking for when they’re circling a boat. | 所寻找的高水准大餐 |
[27:16] | Oh, Uncle Lee, shut up. | 李叔叔 你够了 |
[27:19] | Hey, you got a strike! Strike, strike, strike! | 鱼上钩了 收线 收线 收线 |
[27:20] | Ease up on the drag, and watch your fuckin’ thumb! | 轻点拽 小心你的拇指 |
[27:23] | – You got a strike now! – Jesus! Don’t hit me! | -你有鱼上钩了 -天啊 别打我 |
[27:25] | – No swearing! – He got a strike! | -不准说脏话 -他有鱼上钩了 |
[27:27] | – Ease up on it. – I got it! We got it! | -放松点 -我能搞得定 我们搞得定 |
[27:28] | Drive the boat! Mind your business! | 开你的船去 管好你自己的事 |
[27:30] | – You gotta get the hook in him. – What kind of fish is it? | -你得把鱼钩住 -是什么鱼 |
[27:31] | We’re fine! Shut up! Mind your business! | 我们搞得定 闭嘴 管好你自己的事就行了 |
[27:33] | – What kind of fish is it? – Great white. | -什么鱼啊 -大白鲨 |
[27:35] | – It’s gotta be a great white. – Come on! | -肯定是大白鲨 -加把劲 |
[27:35] | – It’s gotta be a great white. – Shut up! | -肯定是大白鲨 -闭嘴 |
[27:37] | Or maybe a barracuda. Who knows? | 也有可能是梭鱼 谁知道呢 |
[27:38] | It’s not a shark! | 不是鲨鱼 |
[27:41] | – Come on, pull him up! – It’s not a shark! | -好了 拽上来 -不是鲨鱼 |
[27:43] | – Just stop talking! – Come on! | -别说了 -拜托 |
[27:48] | 16号出口 松树街 曼彻斯特 距曼彻斯特木兰县的松树街还有0.5英里 | |
[28:45] | How come that’s connected to those? | 那地方是怎么跟那里连接起来的 |
[28:46] | It’s not connected, it just looks that way. | 没有连起来 只是看起来像而已 |
[28:48] | I’m trying to teach you the islands. | 我在教你认小岛呢 |
[28:49] | That’s the island the rich guy bought | 那座小岛被一个富豪买了 |
[28:51] | so no one else would put a house on it. | 所以上面没有其他房子 |
[28:52] | That’s how rich he is. | 就是那么有钱就是那么任性 |
[28:53] | Baker island, Misery island. | 糕点师傅岛 痛苦岛 |
[28:55] | Misery island’s where me and your aunt Randi got married. | 我和你兰迪婶婶就是在痛苦岛上结婚的 |
[29:07] | – Hello? – Yeah, hi. | -谁啊 -是我 |
[29:10] | Suzy, daddy’s home. | 苏茜 爸爸回来了 |
[29:15] | Hi, Suzy. Daddy’s home. | 嗨 苏茜 爸爸回来了 |
[29:18] | – Hi, daddy. – Hi, sweetheart. | -嗨 爸爸 -你好啊 甜心 |
[29:23] | Hug. | 抱抱 |
[29:29] | Oh, Jesus Christ! You’re breaking my neck! | 老天 你快把我的脖子搂断了 |
[29:33] | Lee? | 李 |
[29:35] | Yeah, hang on. | 嗯 等一下 |
[29:38] | – Hey. Did you have a good time? – Yeah, really good. | -玩得开心吗 -很开心 |
[29:42] | – Where’s your mother? – They just left. | -你妈呢 -他们刚走 |
[29:44] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[29:46] | Yeah, she said missed you too. | 是的 她也很想你 |
[29:47] | Well, there’s always next time. Did you get any sleep? | 总会有下次的 你有睡觉吗 |
[29:50] | Oh, yeah, it’s so restful when my mother’s here. | 你说呢 有我妈在可”安静”了 |
[29:53] | Oh, too bad. Hi, Kary. | 太糟了 嗨 小凯 |
[29:55] | – Hi, daddy. – Come here. | -嗨 爸爸 -抱抱 |
[29:57] | – Put me down. – I’m putting you down. Relax. | -放我下来 -我会放你下来的 放轻松 |
[29:59] | I’m just giving you a kiss. Honey, all right– | 我就是想亲亲你 宝贝 好了 |
[30:02] | Karen! Karen! | 小心 凯伦 |
[30:03] | – I almost dropped you on your head. – Jesus. | -我差点把你一头摔到地上 -天啊 |
[30:06] | I’m making a hair salon. | 我在做美发沙龙呢 |
[30:08] | Oh, yeah? It’s really good. | 是吗 真棒 |
[30:11] | You wanna cut my hair? | 你想给我剪头发吗 |
[30:12] | It’s just for girls. I’m sorry. | 女生专属 抱歉啦 |
[30:14] | That’s all right. I understand, sweetheart. | 没关系 我懂的 甜心 |
[30:18] | Can I watch TV to get some ideas? | 我能看看电视找找灵感吗 |
[30:21] | – No. – Yeah. | -不行 -可以 |
[30:24] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[30:27] | Get off. | 走开啦 |
[30:28] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[30:31] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[30:34] | Better. | 好点了 |
[30:35] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[30:37] | You sound better. | 你听起来好点了 |
[30:38] | So did you guys actually use the fishing tackle? | 你们真的用到渔具了吗 |
[30:40] | Oh, yeah, we really did. | 当然了 |
[30:43] | Patty caught a humongous bluefish– 18 pounds. | 小帕钓到了一条18磅的大青鱼 |
[30:46] | Oh, yeah? Well, that’s awesome. | 是吗 太厉害了 |
[30:48] | Oh, I never seen anybody so happy in my whole life. | 我这辈子都没见过谁像他那么开心 |
[30:51] | Its nice in here. | 这里真棒 |
[30:52] | You keep it nice. | 你把这里保持的很棒 |
[30:54] | – What a homemaker. – Fuck off. | -家务打扫得真棒 -滚开 |
[30:55] | All right. Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[30:58] | Stop it. | 别碰我 |
[31:00] | Oh, don’t. Stop. | 别这样 停下 |
[31:03] | Please, I’m sick. | 拜托 我还病着了 |
[31:05] | Okay. For real, get off of me. | 好了 真心的 离我远点 |
[31:13] | – Hi, Stanny. – Oh, god, let him alone. | -嗨 斯坦尼 -天 别碰他 |
[31:16] | – How come you’re not crying? – I just got him settled. | -你怎么没哭啊 -我刚哄好他 |
[31:18] | – What are you getting him settled for? – Lee, don’t pick him up. | -你把他哄好干什么 -李 别把他抱起来 |
[31:22] | If he’s not crying, leave well enough alone. | 如果他没有哭 就让他自己一个人待着 |
[31:24] | Leave well enough alone. That’s what me and your mommy | 自己一个人待着 我和你妈妈 |
[31:26] | should have done instead of getting married. | 就应该这样做 而不是结婚 |
[31:28] | – Oh, shut up. – Then you wouldn’t be here. | -闭嘴吧 -那就没有你了 |
[31:30] | Your sisters wouldn’t be here, | 也没有你的姐姐们 |
[31:32] | and I could watch the football | 我就能在我自己的客厅 |
[31:33] | game in my own living room with peace and quiet. | 安安静静看球赛了 |
[31:35] | You know what? You can go fuck yourself. | 我想说你可以去自慰了 |
[31:38] | Oh, jeez waste. Hey, kiddo. | 那可真浪费 嗨 小家伙 |
[31:41] | Oh, my gosh. You’re very handsome, you know that? | 天啊 你可真帅啊 你知道吗 |
[31:45] | See that? I didn’t make him cry. | 看到了吗 我没把他弄哭 |
[31:49] | Up and down. | 抱起来放下去 |
[31:52] | He’s not crying… | 他没有哭 |
[31:53] | ‘Cause I know how to handle him. | 因为我知道怎么搞定他 |
[31:58] | How is he? How’s Joe? | 他怎么样 乔怎么样 |
[31:59] | He’s fine. You know, he’s– he’s all right. | 他很好 还不错 |
[32:02] | Actually, he’s doing all right. | 实际上 他还过得挺不错的 |
[32:05] | And you didn’t run out of beer? You got through the day okay? | 你们没有把啤酒喝完吗 你们今天过得还好吗 |
[32:07] | Oh, yeah. We were very temperate. | 当然了 我们可是很节制的 |
[32:12] | I don’t know why you guys bother getting on the friggin’ boat. | 我就不明白你们为什么还要费劲爬上那破船 |
[32:15] | What do you mean? We love the sea. | 什么意思 我们热爱大海啊 |
[32:17] | Oh, yeah? How many beers did you have on the sea? | 是吗 你们在大海上喝了多少啤酒 |
[32:19] | – Eight. – Eight? | -8瓶 -8瓶 |
[32:21] | Yep, eight, over a seven-hour period, which– | 是啊 7个小时喝了8瓶 |
[32:25] | Wow, I am well impressed. | 真是大开眼界啊 |
[32:27] | …is… | 平均也就 |
[32:32] | …1.1428572 beers an hour. | 每小时1.1428572瓶吧 |
[32:36] | It’s like you didn’t even have anything to drink at all. | 几乎就和没喝一样 |
[32:39] | Yeah, I told you I was cutting down. | 我告诉过你我会少喝的 |
[32:46] | Oh, god, no. What do you think you’re gonna do? | 天啊 不要 你想干什么 |
[32:51] | I guess I’m gonna take a shower. | 我想我准备去洗个澡 |
[32:53] | Randi, I swear to god. | 兰迪 我向上帝发誓 |
[32:55] | You should have seen his face. | 你真该看看他的表情 |
[32:59] | So happy. | 那么开心 |
[33:01] | It was like when we took the girls on the merry-go-round. | 和我们带着姑娘们去玩旋转木马时她们的表情一样 |
[33:04] | I mean, it was just pure happiness. | 就是纯粹的开心 |
[33:12] | Oh, come on, I’m sick. | 拜托 我病了 |
[33:13] | I’m sick. I’m really, really, deeply sick. | 我病了 我是真的真的病得很严重 |
[33:24] | It’s hard to breathe. | 连呼吸都困难 |
[33:33] | He’s not at school? I thought school left out– | 他不在学校 我以为学校的放学时间是… |
[33:36] | – I’m pretty sure he would have– – What? | -我很确定他… -什么 |
[33:37] | I’m sorry, Paul, my phone is– | 抱歉 保罗 我的手机… |
[33:39] | – Sorry. Say that again? – That’s all right. | -不好意思 能再说一遍吗 -没事 |
[33:41] | I’m pretty sure he would have left for hockey practice by now. | 我很确定他去冰球训练了 |
[33:44] | He’s on the hockey team? | 他进了冰球队了吗 |
[33:45] | Yeah. Yeah, he’s doing real well too. | 是的 而且还打得很好 |
[33:47] | Hey, how’s Joe doing? He gonna be okay? | 乔怎么样 他还好吗 |
[33:49] | Yeah, he’s fine. | 他还好 |
[33:50] | Where’s the practice? Is it at the school? | 训练场在哪 在学校吗 |
[33:53] | No, they practice at Gloucester around. | 不 在格罗斯特附近 |
[33:55] | – They practice in the– – I’m sorry. | -训练场地在… -不好意思 |
[33:56] | – It’s not at the school? – No. | -不在学校吗 -不在 |
[33:58] | What? I’m sorry. | 什么 不好意思 |
[34:00] | – Can you hear me? – The phone is– | -你能听到我说话吗 -这破手机… |
[34:01] | That’s all right. Can you hear me? | 没事 你能听到我说话吗 |
[34:03] | – Yes. – It’s at Gloucester, okay? | -能听到 -在格罗斯特 |
[34:05] | Okay. I understand. | 好的 我知道了 |
[34:06] | We play with the Rockport team, but they’re the lead team. | 我们和洛克波特队一起训练 但是他们是主队 |
[34:08] | Okay, I understand. Thank you, Paul. | 好的 我明白了 谢谢你 保罗 |
[34:10] | Yeah, sure thing. Give Joe my regards, all right? | 不客气 代我问候乔 好吗 |
[34:12] | – I will. – What’s up? | -我会的 -怎么了 |
[34:16] | Uh, Joe Chandler’s in the hospital again. | 乔·钱德勒又进医院了 |
[34:18] | Oh, how awful. | 真可怜 |
[34:19] | – Who was on the phone? – That was Lee Chandler. | -电话里是谁 -李·钱德勒 |
[34:22] | – Lee Chandler? – The very one. | -李·钱德勒 -就是那个李·钱德勒 |
[34:50] | Knock it off! | 住手 |
[34:51] | Chandler! Knock it off! | 钱德勒 够了 |
[34:54] | One more time and you’re out. | 再有一次你就出局 |
[34:56] | You understand that, Chandler? One more time. | 听到没 钱德勒 再有一次就出局 |
[34:58] | – Ah, fuck me. – What’s that? | -去你的 -你说什么 |
[35:00] | – Fuck my fuckin’ ass. – All right, you’re out. | -去你妈的 -你出局了 |
[35:03] | Chandler, you’re benched. | 钱德勒 你被罚下了 |
[35:04] | All right. Ask me if I give a shit. | 好像我在乎似的 |
[35:08] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[35:12] | Coach, that’s his uncle. | 教练 那是他叔叔 |
[35:14] | His father must be in the hospital. | 他爸肯定又进医院了 |
[35:16] | Whose father, Chandlers? | 谁爸爸 钱德勒的吗 |
[35:18] | Yeah, he only comes around– | 是的 他叔叔只有在他爸住院的时候才来 |
[35:19] | He’s got congestive heart failure. | 他有充血性心力衰竭 |
[35:20] | Patrick’s dad, I mean, not– not Patrick. | 帕特里克的爸爸 不是帕特里克 |
[35:23] | So that’s Lee Chandler. The Lee Chandler, huh? | 所以那是李·钱德勒 那个大名鼎鼎的李·钱德勒吗 |
[35:26] | Yeah, but coach, you know that story’s bullshit, right? | 是的 但是教练 你知道那些传闻是胡扯的吧 |
[35:29] | Total bullshit, coach. | 完全是胡扯 教练 |
[35:30] | You guys wanna watch the language? | 别说脏话 |
[35:31] | – Sorry. – Sorry. | -抱歉 -抱歉 |
[35:40] | All right. Mind your own business for a little while, huh? | 管好你们自己的事 好吗 |
[35:43] | Let’s take a break. Get a water. | 休息一下 喝点水 |
[35:51] | So, uh, something going on with your dad? | 你爸出什么事了 |
[35:56] | His father passed away this morning. | 他父亲今天早晨去世了 |
[36:00] | Oh, jeez. I’m sorry to hear that. I really am. | 天哪 我很遗憾 |
[36:03] | I, uh– well, listen, do what you gotta do. | 我 听我说 想做什么就去做吧 |
[36:06] | I, uh– I feel terrible. | 我感到很难过 |
[36:09] | Why don’t you, uh– | 要不你进去 |
[36:10] | all right, well, go in and change, | 进去换一下衣服 |
[36:13] | and we’ll talk about it later, all right? | 然后我们再谈这事 好吗 |
[36:15] | Go ahead. I’ll meet you outside. | 去吧 我在外面等你 |
[36:18] | – All right. – All right. Thank you. | -好吧 -好 谢谢 |
[36:22] | All right, show’s over. | 好了 别围观了 |
[36:27] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:29] | – You all right? – Uh, my– | -你没事吧 -我 |
[36:30] | Take your sticks back, would you? | 把曲棍放回去 好吗 |
[36:48] | – Hey, I’ll see you in there. – Yeah. | -我在里面等你 -好 |
[36:50] | – We’ll talk, okay? – I’ll talk to you soon. | -等会聊 好吗 -等会聊 |
[36:52] | See you soon. I love you. | 一会见 爱你 |
[36:57] | Line it up again. | 来集合 |
[36:58] | Come on, let’s go. | 快来 |
[37:13] | I have to go to the hospital and sign some more papers. | 我要去医院签一些文件 |
[37:16] | Do you wanna see him? | 你想再见见他吗 |
[37:20] | I don’t know. Why? | 我不知道 何必呢 |
[37:23] | What’s he look like? | 他看起来什么样 |
[37:25] | He looks like he’s dead. | 看起来像死人 |
[37:28] | I mean, he doesn’t look like he’s sleeping or anything. | 我是说 不是像睡着了之类的 |
[37:32] | But he doesn’t look gross, either. | 但他看起来也不吓人 |
[37:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:47] | Well, you know, you don’t have to. | 你也不必勉强 |
[37:53] | I wanted to see him. | 我是想见他的 |
[37:55] | Maybe you don’t want that image in your memory. | 也许你不想在记忆里留下这种画面 |
[37:57] | I don’t– | 我不 |
[37:59] | It’s up to you. | 你自己决定 |
[38:12] | What do you wanna do? | 你想怎么办 |
[38:15] | You want me to take you home? | 想让我带你回家 |
[38:20] | Want me to decide for you? | 还是想让我帮你决定 |
[38:25] | Let’s just go. | 那就走吧 |
[38:28] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈在做什么 |
[38:28] | – I just said let’s go inside! – No, you said let’s just go, | -我刚刚说要进去 -不 你说走吧 |
[38:31] | – and then you get out of the car? – I meant let’s go inside. | -然后就要下车 -我是说要进去 |
[38:33] | – What the matter with you? – What’s your problem? | -你到底怎么回事 -你怎么回事 |
[38:35] | – I could have ripped your fuckin’ leg off! – Okay, okay! | -你的腿差点就废了 -好吧 |
[38:37] | I’m sorry I misused the English language. | 抱歉我说错话了 |
[38:46] | I’m sorry, uncle Lee. | 我很抱歉 李叔叔 |
[38:48] | I’m sorry, too. I just get scared. | 我也很抱歉 我只是有点怕 |
[38:55] | Yeah, okay, thank you. | 可以了 谢谢你 |
[38:59] | Of course. | 不用谢 |
[39:21] | You gotta hit the bleeper. | 你要打一下传呼机 |
[39:24] | I don’t have a bleeper. | 我没有传呼机 |
[39:26] | I’ll do it. There’s a code. | 我来吧 有密码 |
[39:44] | Hey, is it okay if I invite some of my friends over? | 我可以请几个朋友过来吗 |
[39:46] | – I told them I would call them. – Go ahead. | -我说过我会联络他们的 -去吧 |
[39:49] | And can we get some pizza? ‘Cause there’s nothing to eat here. | 可以订些披萨吗 家里没吃的了 |
[39:52] | Okay. | 行 |
[39:54] | – What kind would you like? – Any kind is fine. | -你喜欢什么样的披萨 -什么样都行 |
[39:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:13] | At least he didn’t suffer. | 至少他没有经受痛苦 |
[40:14] | It’s worse for the family, but it’s better for the person. | 对家人来说是坏事 但对他是好事 |
[40:17] | Well, he was a fuckin’ great guy, Patrick, I’ll tell you that. | 他人很好 帕特里克 我是这么想的 |
[40:20] | That’s for sure. | 那是肯定的 |
[40:22] | Yeah, I remember this one time he– | 我记得那次 |
[40:25] | he took us out in the boat, like, in sixth grade. | 他带我们出海 好像那时六年级 |
[40:27] | Yeah, I remember that. | 我记得那次 |
[40:29] | He made us wear these life preservers. | 他非让我们穿那些救生衣 |
[40:31] | And I was like, you know, | 然后我就说 |
[40:32] | “What’s the difference, Mr. Chandler? | “穿不穿有什么分别呢 钱德勒先生” |
[40:33] | The boat sinks in this weather, we’re dead anyways.” | “船要是真沉了 我们怎么都会冻死” |
[40:35] | – Yeah, I remember that. – Then he goes, | -我记得这个 -然后他说 |
[40:37] | “The life jacket’s to | “穿救生衣是为了” |
[40:38] | make it easy on the sharks once you go over.” | “防止你翻下去之后 鲨鱼吃不消” |
[40:40] | Fuckin’ smartass, I swear to god. | 真他妈机智 |
[40:42] | Yeah, he really liked those shark jokes. | 他特别喜欢那些鲨鱼的笑话 |
[40:44] | – Funny guy. – He was funny, man. | -风趣的家伙 -他真幽默 兄弟 |
[40:46] | Yeah, he was gentle too, you know? | 他也很温柔 |
[40:50] | Like his son. | 和他儿子一样 |
[41:00] | So there’s this former starship captain, all right? | 这是星际飞船的前任船长 |
[41:02] | Jesus Christ! With the Star Trek again? | 天哪 又是《星际迷航》吗 |
[41:04] | – Will you shut the fuck up? – Fuck you. Star Trek sucks. | -闭嘴 -《星际迷航》烂爆了 |
[41:07] | – You fuckin’ retard. – Star Trek’s one of the classical pillars | -你个弱智 -《星际迷航》是 |
[41:10] | – of modern entertainment. – Oh, yeah? | -现代电影的经典作之一 -真的吗 |
[41:12] | Tell me about Star Trek. Enlighten me, motherfucker. | 给我讲讲《星际迷航》 让我开开窍 |
[41:15] | – I’ll tell you this– – How long have I been friends with you? | -我来告诉你 -我跟你做朋友多久了 |
[41:16] | – How you doing, baby? – I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -我没事 |
[41:18] | Enough is enough, okay? It’s just Star Trek. | 够了 不过是《星际迷航》而已 |
[41:20] | How dare you! Will you shut up? | 说什么呢 给我闭嘴 |
[41:22] | Fuck Star Trek. | 去你的《星际迷航》 |
[41:23] | Every Sci-Fi classic film you like | 你喜欢的所有经典科幻片 |
[41:25] | – was based on Star Trek. – Star Trek’s bullshit. | -都是基于《星际迷航》的 -垃圾 |
[41:26] | – Right? Start Trek– – Star Trek’s retarded. | -先是《星际迷航》 -弱智 |
[41:28] | – Then The Road Warrior. – Retarded. | -然后是《疯狂的麦克斯》 -弱智 |
[41:29] | – Then The Matrix. – Retarded and shit. | -然后是《黑客帝国》 -傻叉 |
[41:33] | I love Star Trek! | 我喜欢《星际迷航》 |
[41:34] | – Oh, yeah, do you? – How dare you? | -真的吗 -你胆敢这样说 |
[41:36] | Ask Patrick. He loves ’em! He loves ’em! | 去问帕特里克 他也喜欢这些 |
[41:38] | – Patrick, what do you think? – Go ahead, ask Patrick. | -帕特里克 你觉得呢 -去问啊 |
[41:40] | I can’t believe we’re talking about Star Trek right now. | 真不敢相信我们现在在聊《星际迷航》 |
[41:47] | – I like Star Trek. – Thank you. | -我喜欢《星际迷航》 -谢谢 |
[41:52] | Hey, uncle Lee. | 嗨 李叔叔 |
[41:53] | Is it okay if Sylvie sleeps over? | 塞尔维可以在这里过夜吗 |
[41:55] | Dad always let her. | 我爸以前总答应她留这儿 |
[41:57] | Then what are you asking me for? | 那你为什么还来问我 |
[42:01] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[42:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:09] | Uh, not that it would come up or anything, | 别人不会来问这事 |
[42:10] | but her parents thinks she stays downstairs when she stays over. | 但她父母以为她过夜都睡在楼下 |
[42:13] | So if it comes up for some reason, | 所以万一有人来问 |
[42:15] | can you just say she stayed in the downstairs room? | 你就说她在楼下睡的好吗 |
[42:23] | – I don’t even know them. – Yeah, you do. | -我都不认识他们 -你认识 |
[42:25] | It’s the Mcganns. It’s Frank and Pat Mcgann. | 是麦甘恩一家 弗兰克和帕特·麦甘恩 |
[42:27] | – Oh, that’s Sylvie Mcgann? – Yeah. | -那是塞尔维·麦甘恩 -对 |
[42:32] | – Okay. – So… | -好吧 -所以 |
[42:34] | Do you mind saying she stayed downstairs, | 你可以说她睡在楼下吗 |
[42:36] | like, if they call or something? | 如果他们来电话的话 |
[42:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:50] | Am I supposed to tell you to use a condom? | 我是不是该教你用避孕套了 |
[42:52] | No. I mean– | 不 |
[42:55] | – Is that what Joe would say? – No. | -乔是不是就会这么说 -不 |
[42:58] | Well, I mean, yeah, we’ve had the discussion and everything. | 我是说 是的 我们之前讨论过了 |
[43:03] | – So… – Yeah, good. | -所以 -好吧 |
[43:04] | Yeah, just let me know if we’re making too much noise. | 如果我们弄得太大声就跟我们说 |
[43:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:10] | Just fuckin’ with you. | 我开玩笑的 |
[43:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[43:24] | Um, do you think I should call my mom | 我是不是应该打电话给我妈 |
[43:25] | to tell her about dad? | 告诉她我爸的事 |
[43:29] | – No, I wouldn’t, Patty. – Yeah. | -我不这么想 小帕 -好吧 |
[43:32] | I mean, uh, nobody even knows where she is. | 我是说 没人知道她在哪 |
[43:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:37] | Yeah, no, I was just curious what you thought. | 我只是好奇你的想法 |
[43:42] | Anyway, good night, uncle Lee. | 无所谓了 晚安 李叔叔 |
[43:45] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[43:53] | Are you gonna sulk all night | 你不会为了漏了一个球 |
[43:55] | long because you dropped the goddamn ball? | 生一整晚的闷气吧 |
[43:57] | – I’m not sulking. – Oh, shut up. | -我没有生闷气 -闭嘴吧 |
[43:58] | If you’d use a goddamn baseball mitt, | 如果你肯用棒球手套 |
[44:01] | you wouldn’t drop the fuckin’ ball. | 就不会漏掉这球了 |
[44:02] | I don’t need a baseball mitt! I catch better without one. | 我不需要棒球手套 我空手接的更稳 |
[44:03] | Hey, shut up. Hey, Elise! | 闭嘴 喂 伊莉斯 |
[44:08] | Oh, shit. | 糟透了 |
[44:10] | Come on. Hey, Lee, you wanna take Patty upstairs | 李 你能把小帕带上楼 |
[44:14] | and get him washed up? | 给他洗个澡吗 |
[44:17] | – Come on, kid. – Go on, now. | -来吧 孩子 -快上去 |
[44:19] | It’ll be all right. I’ll be up in a minute. | 没事的 我等会就上去 |
[44:21] | Go on upstairs, Patty. Everything will be okay. | 上楼吧 小帕 没事的 |
[44:23] | I thought it was wonderful how you dropped that ball. | 我觉得你那球漏的不错 |
[44:25] | – Okay. – I didn’t want you to catch it. | -好吧 -我没想让你接住那球的 |
[44:32] | Oh, shit. | 烦死了 |
[44:34] | Go on. | 接着叫吧 |
[44:38] | Fuck’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 |
[44:51] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[45:12] | 收件人 妈妈 | |
[45:12] | 主题 爸爸 | |
[45:12] | 亲爱的妈妈 | |
[45:18] | 我写信来是要告诉你 | |
[45:30] | Beverly, Massachusetts, Gallagher funeral home, please. | 请转贝弗利 麻省 加拉赫殡仪馆 |
[45:34] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[45:42] | Yes, hi, my name is Lee Chandler. | 你好 我是李·钱德勒 |
[45:44] | My brother, Joseph Chandler, is at the Beverly… | 我哥哥约瑟夫·钱德勒在 |
[45:47] | Hospital morgue. I’m wondering, uh, | 贝弗利医院的太平间 我想知道 |
[45:49] | who I need to talk to about making arrangements? | 我需要找谁预约 |
[45:55] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[46:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:06] | Yes, I just spoke– | 是的 我刚刚说了 |
[46:08] | yes, my name is Lee Chandler. | 是的 我是李·钱德勒 |
[46:11] | My brother is at the Beverly hospital morgue. | 我哥哥在贝弗利医院的太平间 |
[46:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:21] | I understand, I’m– | 我明白 |
[46:24] | I’m calling to find out exactly what I need to do | 我是想问问我下一步 |
[46:26] | to make arrangements for the next step. | 具体要怎么完成预约 |
[46:33] | I see. Okay, thank you. | 我知道了 谢谢 |
[46:39] | Can I have a napkin? | 可以给我张餐巾吗 |
[46:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:42] | That’s right, so– but what do I gotta do to get his– | 没错 所以我要怎么 |
[46:45] | to get his body over the– | 把他的尸体运到 |
[46:47] | Excuse me, Mr. Chandler, | 打扰一下 钱德勒先生 |
[46:48] | I don’t think Patrick needs to be here for this. | 我觉得帕特里克不必待在这里听这些 |
[46:50] | Don’t– I’m all right. | 别这样 我没事 |
[46:53] | I understand. So why is it more | 我明白 为什么把他的尸体 |
[46:54] | to drive his body to Manchester? | 运到曼彻斯特就贵些 |
[46:57] | So you gotta take the highway | 所以开七分钟的高速 |
[46:58] | for seven minutes, that’s why it costs more? | 就收费贵一些吗 |
[47:00] | Well, what does it cost for the hearse to take 127? | 那灵车走127号公路要多少钱 |
[47:03] | Jesus, like, that’s his focus? | 天哪 他关注的就是这个 |
[47:04] | Jeez, I’m all right. | 我没事的 |
[47:07] | 曼彻斯特艾塞克斯中学 | |
[47:11] | Thanks, uncle Lee. | 谢谢 李叔叔 |
[47:12] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[47:14] | – Thanks, Mr. Chandler. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 钱德勒先生 -不客气 |
[47:33] | So… | 这样吧 |
[47:35] | We’re gonna forget about the language. | 我们不会计较骂人的事 |
[47:38] | We’re gonna forget about the fists. | 也不会计较打架的事 |
[47:41] | But I want you to take a few days off of practice. | 但我希望你这几天休息一下 |
[47:44] | I don’t want you on the ice. | 我不想让你上冰训练 |
[47:47] | Well, to tell you the honest truth, sir, | 说真的 先生 |
[47:48] | I could really use the distraction. | 我觉得那样能帮我分散注意力 |
[47:51] | The ice is not a distraction. | 冰上训练不是用来分散注意力的 |
[47:54] | When you’re on the ice, you gotta be there. | 你在冰上的时候 就要专注 |
[47:58] | Okay, so take a couple days off, | 休息几天吧 |
[48:00] | and we’ll talk. | 然后我们再聊 |
[48:03] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[48:05] | When I was your age, I lost my dad, too. | 在你这么大的时候 我也失去了父亲 |
[48:09] | So… | 所以… |
[48:12] | I know what you’re– you’re goin’ through. | 我能体会你的心情 |
[48:15] | If you want to come in and talk, | 如果你想来聊一聊 |
[48:17] | or want somebody to spill your guts to, | 找人讲讲心里话 |
[48:21] | or throw the bull around, | 或者就是闲聊 |
[48:23] | the door’s open. | 我随时欢迎 |
[48:34] | You mind if I put some music on? | 你介意我开音乐吗 |
[48:36] | No. | 开吧 |
[48:38] | It’s at 54– | 现在是54… |
[48:44] | Do you like these guys? | 你喜欢这帮人吗 |
[48:47] | The lead guitar is weak, | 主吉他有点弱 |
[48:49] | but otherwise they’re pretty good. | 但其他的都很棒 |
[48:51] | Oh, they all sound the same to me. | 我听不出什么差别 |
[49:00] | Where are we goin’? | 我们去哪 |
[49:01] | Gotta go to the lawyer. | 去见律师 |
[49:03] | What for? | 做什么 |
[49:05] | To read your father’s will. | 听他读你父亲的遗嘱 |
[49:08] | Do I have to be there? | 我一定要在场吗 |
[49:10] | I don’t think so, but I think you’re supposed to be. | 我不觉得 但你应该去 |
[49:15] | Who do you think he left the boat to? | 你觉得他会把船留给谁 |
[49:17] | I’m sure he left you everything. | 他肯定会把所有东西留给你 |
[49:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[49:30] | Which, uh, part are you having trouble with? | 你对哪里不明白 |
[49:33] | Well, I can’t be the guardian. | 我不可能做他的监护人 |
[49:42] | I mean, I can’t. | 我是说 我做不了 |
[49:46] | Well, naturally, I– I assumed Joe had | 我还以为乔已经 |
[49:48] | discussed all this with you. | 跟你商量过这件事了 |
[49:50] | No. | 没有 |
[49:52] | He didn’t. | 他没说过 |
[49:55] | No. | 没有 |
[49:58] | Uh, I– I– | 我… |
[50:00] | sorry, I have to say, I’m somewhat taken aback. | 对不起 我很惊讶 |
[50:02] | He can’t live with me. I live in one room. | 他不可能和我一起住 我只有一间房间 |
[50:04] | Well, but Joe has provided for Patrick’s upkeep. | 但乔已经准备好了帕特里克的抚养费 |
[50:07] | Food, clothes, etcetera. | 供他吃穿等等 |
[50:09] | And the house and the boat are owned outright. | 而且房子和船都完全是个人所有的 |
[50:11] | I can’t commute from Boston every day | 我不可能每天往返波士顿 |
[50:12] | until he turns 18. | 直到他18岁 |
[50:14] | I think the idea was that you would relocate. | 我觉得他是想让你换个地方住 |
[50:17] | R– relocate to where? | 换…换到那里 |
[50:19] | – Well, you look– – Here? | -你看… -这里 |
[50:20] | Well, as you can see, your brother | 你的哥哥 |
[50:22] | worked everything out extremely carefully. | 已经把所有事情打点好了 |
[50:24] | – But he can’t have– – Yes. | -但他不可能 -就是那样的 |
[50:25] | He can’t have meant that. | 他不可能是那个意思 |
[50:27] | Uh, he’s allowed up to $5,000 | 他准备了5000美元 |
[50:29] | to pay for moving expenses. | 用作你的搬家费用 |
[50:31] | And there’s, uh– there’s also a small amount | 还有一小笔钱 |
[50:32] | set aside for, uh, you know, | 是留作 |
[50:35] | for you to draw from as personal income while you settle in. | 你安顿好之前的个人收入 |
[50:39] | I mean, assuming…that you accept. | 如果你同意当监护人的话 |
[50:42] | What about my uncle Donny and aunt Teresa? | 我的叔叔唐尼和姨妈特丽莎呢 |
[50:44] | Joe didn’t feel that Patrick really had any special relationship | 乔不觉得帕特里克和他们关系特别 |
[50:47] | – or feeling about them. – I don’t understand. | -或者很亲近 -我不明白 |
[50:49] | And now, as I think you know, | 而且现在 我觉得你知道 |
[50:50] | they’ve moved out to Wisconsin, I believe. | 他们搬去了威斯康辛 |
[50:52] | Minnesota. | 明尼苏达 |
[50:54] | – Minnesota. – Minnetonka, Minnesota. | -明尼苏达 -明尼苏达的明内通卡 |
[50:56] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[51:15] | It was my impression that you’d spent a lot of time here over the years. | 我记得这些年你在这里住过不少时候 |
[51:19] | I was just the back up. | 我只是来帮帮忙 |
[51:21] | I came up here to look after Patty, yeah, | 过来照顾一下小帕 |
[51:23] | if Joe was in the hospital after my father couldn’t do it, | 如果乔进医院的话 我父亲已经不在了 |
[51:25] | but we– | 但我们… |
[51:27] | it was supposed to be Donny. | 应该是唐尼才对 |
[51:30] | I’m just the back up. | 我只是帮下忙 |
[51:35] | Well, I– I can just repeat that I’m– I’m… | 我只能说我… |
[51:39] | astonished that Joe didn’t run this by you, | 我很惊讶乔没有跟你说这件事 |
[51:40] | thorough as he was. | 他是个很仔细的人 |
[51:42] | Yeah, ’cause he knew what I would say if he would have asked. | 因为他知道我会怎么回答他 |
[51:48] | Once! It was once! | 就一次 就那一次 |
[51:50] | Oh, one time nothin’. It’s nothin’ but one time. | 一次而已没什么大不了 |
[51:52] | Stay out of this quadrant, and you won’t go home in tears. | 别打这半边 你就不会哭着回家 |
[51:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[52:05] | You wanna keep it down, you fuckin’ morons? | 声音小一点 你们这群蠢货 |
[52:07] | My kids are sleepin’. | 我的孩子们在睡觉 |
[52:10] | I’m so sorry. I am– I didn’t think we were that loud. | 对不起 我不知道我们有那么吵 |
[52:13] | Lee. You wanna get these fuckin’ pinheads | 李 你能把这群蠢货 |
[52:16] | out of my house, please? | 弄出我的房子吗 |
[52:18] | Yeah, I do. | 好 我会的 |
[52:20] | Randi, I really do. | 兰迪 我真的会的 |
[52:26] | She can’t talk to us that way. | 她不该那样跟我们说话 |
[52:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[52:35] | I’m not fuckin’ around! | 我可不是说着玩的 |
[52:37] | It’s two o’clock in the fuckin’ morning. | 现在可是凌晨两点了 |
[52:39] | Get these fuckin’ assholes dressed, | 让这帮混蛋穿好衣服 |
[52:40] | and get ’em the fuck out of here! | 滚出去 |
[52:48] | We are dressed. | 我们都穿着呢 |
[52:50] | She didn’t mean it. She’ll apologize later. | 她不是这个意思 她会道歉的 |
[52:56] | Gotta get out of here, man. | 你们该走了 |
[52:57] | – See ya later. – Right on. | -回见 -好的 |
[53:03] | Lee. | 李 |
[53:08] | – Thanks, bro. Take care! – All right! | -谢了兄弟 小心点 -好的 |
[53:10] | – Tell Randi we’re sorry. – Good night! | -告诉兰迪我们很抱歉 -晚安 |
[53:11] | – Don’t drink and drive. – We’re so sorry! | -喝酒就别开车了 -我们很抱歉 |
[53:14] | You see Jupiter? | 你看见木星了吗 |
[53:15] | Hold on. Keep your eyes on the road! | 注意看路 |
[53:19] | Hey, Tommy! | 汤米 |
[53:22] | Good night, Joe! | 晚安 乔 |
[53:23] | Sorry again! | 再次说声抱歉 |
[53:27] | Go ahead. It’s Jupiter, you fuckin’ idiot. | 往前 看木星 你个笨蛋 |
[53:29] | Look at, there’s the north star right there. | 看 那有北极星 |
[53:31] | – Right there. – Where? | -就在那 -在哪 |
[53:32] | It’s– it’s due north. | 正北方 |
[53:49] | I’ll clean up in the morning. | 我早上会打扫干净的 |
[53:52] | You see Jupiter, you fuckin’ asshole? | 你看见木星了 你个笨蛋 |
[53:54] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[53:57] | Fuck you. | 滚蛋 |
[53:58] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[54:03] | Lee. | 李 |
[54:14] | Lee, nobody can appreciate what you’ve been through. | 李 没人能理解你的经历 |
[54:17] | If I can say that. | 原谅我这样说 |
[54:32] | And if you really feel like you can’t take this on, | 如果你真的觉得你做不了监护人 |
[54:36] | well, that’s– that’s– | 那是… |
[54:39] | you know, that’s your right. | 那是你的权利 |
[54:40] | – Obviously. – So who would get him? | -明显地 -那谁会做他的监护人 |
[54:46] | Patrick, can I get you a can of soda or anything? | 帕特里克 要我给你买罐苏打之类的吗 |
[54:49] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[54:53] | Well, I don’t know what’s happening with Patrick’s mother. | 我不知道帕特里克的妈妈怎么了 |
[54:55] | – No. – I’m not sure where she is, | -不 -我不知道她在哪 |
[54:57] | – or what kind of condition she’s in. – No. | -也不知道她现在的情况 -不 |
[55:11] | We can’t do that. | 不能那样 |
[55:47] | God, no! Oh, god! | 天啊 不 |
[55:48] | Fred! Fred! My kids are in there! | 弗雷德 弗雷德 我的孩子在里面 |
[55:52] | My kids are in there! | 我的孩子在里面 |
[55:53] | God! Oh, god! I gotta go in there. | 天啊 我要进去 |
[56:44] | 曼彻斯特 消防救援 | |
[58:59] | Look, Lee. | 李 |
[59:01] | Why don’t you just– | 你为什么不… |
[59:02] | I’m gonna– I’ll be in touch. | 我该…保持联系 |
[59:05] | Um, I’m here. | 我在这 |
[59:20] | 警察局 | |
[59:43] | Well, we were partying pretty hard. | 我们之前玩得很嗨 |
[59:46] | And there was beer. | 喝了酒 |
[59:48] | And someone was passin’ around a joint, | 有人在分大麻 |
[59:51] | and there was cocaine. | 还有可卡因 |
[59:53] | Cocaine? | 可卡因 |
[59:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[59:56] | Okay, go ahead. | 好的 继续 |
[1:00:00] | Uh, anyway, our bedroom is in the downstairs, | 我们的卧室在楼下 |
[1:00:05] | and the kids sleep upstairs, | 孩子们在楼上睡觉 |
[1:00:07] | so Randi makes everyone leave around 2:00. | 大概两点的时候兰迪把大家赶走了 |
[1:00:13] | Or 3 A.M. | 或者是三点 |
[1:00:15] | And then… | 然后 |
[1:00:17] | She goes back to bed. | 她回去睡觉了 |
[1:00:22] | So I go upstairs to check on the kids, | 我就上楼看了看孩子们 |
[1:00:24] | and it’s fuckin’ freezin’ upstairs, | 楼上特别冷 |
[1:00:27] | but I can’t use the central heat | 但我不能开暖气 |
[1:00:28] | ’cause it dries out randi’s sinuses, | 那会让兰迪的鼻子很干 |
[1:00:30] | and gives her really bad headaches. | 而且她的头会很疼 |
[1:00:33] | So I go downstairs and I put a fire in the fireplace, | 所以我下楼在壁炉里生了火 |
[1:00:36] | and sit down and watch TV, | 坐着看电视 |
[1:00:38] | but there’s no more beer. | 但是啤酒喝完了 |
[1:00:41] | I’m still jumpin’ around like… a jackrabbit, | 我还是兴奋地上蹿下跳 像个大野兔 |
[1:00:45] | so I put a couple of fire logs in the fire, | 所以我又往炉子里加了几根木头 |
[1:00:49] | and I– just to warm up the house while I was gone. | 我只是希望我走了房子里能暖和起来 |
[1:00:59] | And then I– I’m goin’ to the mini mart, | 然后我就去小店了 |
[1:01:03] | but I’m too wasted and I don’t want to drive. | 不过我嗨过头了 不想开车 |
[1:01:07] | So I walk, it’s about 20 minutes each way. | 我是走过去的 来回大概各要20分钟 |
[1:01:11] | I’m about halfway there, | 走在半路上的时候 |
[1:01:13] | and I can’t remember if I put a screen on the fireplace. | 我发现我不记得有没有把防火板放回去了 |
[1:01:25] | I figure it’s okay. | 但我觉得没什么关系 |
[1:01:32] | So I just keep goin’ to the store. | 就继续往商店走了 |
[1:01:37] | And, uh, that’s it. | 就这些 |
[1:01:43] | Log must have rolled out onto the floor. | 木头一定是滚到了地板上 |
[1:01:47] | Uh, fireman said they pulled Randi out. | 消防员说他们把兰迪救出来了 |
[1:01:51] | She’s passed out downstairs. | 她在楼下昏了过去 |
[1:01:54] | And, uh– | 然后… |
[1:01:59] | and then the furnace blew, | 然后炉子就炸了 |
[1:02:01] | and they couldn’t go back in again. | 他们没能再次进去 |
[1:02:03] | And…that’s all I remember. | 我就记得这些了 |
[1:02:14] | Okay, Lee, that’s all for now. | 好的 李 现在就这样 |
[1:02:15] | We’ll– we’ll call you if anything else comes up | 如果有其他事情 |
[1:02:18] | we want to ask you about. | 我们会再找你问的 |
[1:02:20] | Assuming the forensics bear you out, | 如果取证结果能证明你的清白的话 |
[1:02:22] | which I’m assuming they will. | 我觉得应该没什么问题 |
[1:02:27] | So, uh, that’s it? | 那么 就这样吗 |
[1:02:30] | Look, Lee, you made a horrible mistake. | 李 你犯了一个大错 |
[1:02:32] | Like a million other people did last night. | 每个人都会犯错 |
[1:02:36] | Not gonna crucify you. | 不会因为犯错就严惩你的 |
[1:02:38] | It’s not a crime to forget to put the screen on the fireplace. | 忘了火炉上的防护网可不是什么大罪 |
[1:02:44] | Well, I mean, you know, | 我的意思是 |
[1:02:45] | so I can go? | 我可以走了 |
[1:02:47] | Well, if something comes up we don’t already know about, | 如果没什么我们还应该知道的 |
[1:02:51] | yeah. | 是的 |
[1:02:54] | You got anyone to give you a ride back home? | 需要送你回家吗 |
[1:02:56] | Is Joe here? Is your dad here? | 乔在吗 你父亲在这里吗 |
[1:03:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:03:04] | – Sorry. – Okay. | -抱歉 -好吧 |
[1:03:33] | Son! | 儿子 |
[1:03:36] | Put it down. Put it down! | 放下枪 放下 |
[1:03:38] | Get on the ground. Get on the ground. | 趴在地上 趴下 |
[1:03:40] | – Ah, please! – Settle down. Settle down. | -拜托 -冷静 冷静 |
[1:03:42] | – We need some cuffs right now. – Stay down. | -我们现在得把你铐上 -趴着别动 |
[1:03:43] | – Stay down. – Down, down, get him down. | -别动 -把他放倒 |
[1:04:05] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[1:04:09] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:04:12] | Where we goin’, to the orphanage? | 我们去哪儿 孤儿院吗 |
[1:04:13] | – Shut up. – What the hell did I do? | -闭嘴 -我做什么了 |
[1:04:15] | Just be quiet. | 安静点 |
[1:04:25] | All right, we got a lot to do. | 我们有很多事情要做 |
[1:04:26] | What about the boat? | 船怎么办 |
[1:04:27] | We can talk to George about it. There’s no use hangin’ onto it | 我们可以跟乔治谈谈 如果没人使用 |
[1:04:29] | – if no one’s gonna use it. – I’m gonna use it. | -留着它没什么用 -我会用它的 |
[1:04:31] | – It’s gotta be maintained. – I’m maintaining it. | -它还需要保养 -我会给它保养的 |
[1:04:32] | – I’m gonna maintain it. – You can’t maintain it by yourself. | -我会保养它的 -你自己可办不到 |
[1:04:36] | Why not? It’s my boat now, isn’t it? | 怎么不行 现在船是我的 对吗 |
[1:04:36] | ‘Cause you’re a minor, you can’t take it out alone. | 因为你还未成年 所以你不能独自把它开出去 |
[1:04:38] | I’m– I’m the trustee. | 我…我是托管人 |
[1:04:39] | – I gotta make the payments– – What does trustee mean? | -我会来付钱 -托管人是什么意思 |
[1:04:41] | I gotta keep up the inspections. | 我会一直负责监管 |
[1:04:42] | It means I’m in charge of handling everything for you until– | 就是说我会处理所有事直到你… |
[1:04:44] | Does that mean you’re allowed | 就是说即使我不同意 |
[1:04:45] | – to sell the boat if I don’t want you to? – Until you turn 18. | -你也有权把船卖掉吗 -直到你满18岁 |
[1:04:46] | I don’t know. | 我也不确定 |
[1:04:48] | I’ll definitely consider it. | 我会考虑卖船的 |
[1:04:50] | No fuckin’ way. | 他妈的不行 |
[1:04:51] | You’re so goddamn sure of yourself. | 你过于自信了 |
[1:04:53] | There’s no one to run it. You’re 16 years old. | 没人能开船 你才16岁 |
[1:04:54] | I get my license this year. | 我今年就拿驾照 |
[1:04:55] | Doesn’t matter, you’re still a minor. | 没所谓 你还是未成年 |
[1:04:56] | You can’t run a commercial vessel by yourself. | 你不能独自驾驶商用船只 |
[1:04:58] | Meanwhile, it’s a big fuckin’ expense, | 同时 费用也不少 |
[1:04:59] | and I’m the one that’s gotta manage it, | 这些都得我负责 |
[1:05:00] | – and I’m not gonna be here. – Who gives a fuck where you are? | -而且我还不在这里 -谁他妈在乎你在哪里 |
[1:05:02] | Patty, I swear to god, I’m gonna knock your fuckin’ block off. | 小帕 我发誓我会狠狠教训你的 |
[1:05:04] | – Great parenting. – What? What’d you say? | -孩子教得不错 -什么 你说什么 |
[1:05:07] | – I said great parenting. – Fuck you! | -我说你把孩子教得不错 -去你妈的 |
[1:05:08] | Mind your fuckin’ business, you fuckin’ asshole! | 没他妈的多管闲事 你这个傻逼 |
[1:05:10] | You’re gonna smash me in the face. | 你往我脸上打啊 |
[1:05:12] | Hey, it’s okay, it’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[1:05:12] | – It’s okay, it’s okay. – You want me to smash your fuckin’ face, | -没事了 -你他妈想让我打你脸 |
[1:05:15] | – you fuckin’ asshole. – It’s okay. It’s okay. | -你个傻逼 -没事了 |
[1:05:17] | Thank you. Thank you. It’s okay. | 谢谢 没事了 |
[1:05:18] | Uncle Lee, are you fundamentally unsound? | 李叔叔 你不是有毛病 |
[1:05:22] | Get in the fuckin’ car. | 快他妈的上车 |
[1:05:27] | Can’t obey your orders until you unlock the door. | 你不开锁我怎么上车 |
[1:05:29] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[1:05:47] | It’s not like the motor’s gonna die tomorrow, | 这引擎不会马上报废 |
[1:05:48] | but Joe said it keeps breakin’ down like a son of a bitch. | 但是乔说它总是出问题 |
[1:05:51] | Yeah, but we were gonna take a look– | 是啊 但是我们会检查一下 |
[1:05:53] | see, there’s an allotment of some kind, but– | 今天有个遗产分配的事情 |
[1:05:54] | take a look this weekend. | 但我们周末会有时间看看的 |
[1:05:56] | Things are a little bit up in the air. | 还有些事情没定下来 |
[1:05:57] | No, I– I can take care of it | 我不是那个意思 |
[1:05:58] | as far as the general maintenance is concerned, | 如果只是常规保养 我可以帮忙照看它 |
[1:06:00] | but that motor’s gonna go at some point. | 但是引擎说不定什么时候就不行了 |
[1:06:02] | I’m taking care of it. | 我来照看它 |
[1:06:03] | There’s no allotment for a new motor. | 没有买新引擎的钱 |
[1:06:05] | Unless, George, you know someone who wants to buy it. | 除非 乔治你知道谁想买下它 |
[1:06:08] | Wait a second, I’m not selling it. | 等一下 我不想把它卖掉 |
[1:06:10] | We’re gonna be in Boston, anyway. | 不管怎样 我们会住在波士顿 |
[1:06:12] | What?! | 什么 |
[1:06:13] | Since when are we supposed to be in Boston? | 我们什么时候说要去波士顿了 |
[1:06:15] | Just take it easy. | 别激动 |
[1:06:16] | Well, whatever you decide, | 不管你做什么决定 |
[1:06:18] | it’s gonna bleed you dry just sittin’ here. | 船在这放着都会把你们口袋掏空的 |
[1:06:19] | Well, we don’t know exactly what we’re doin’. | 我们还不清楚最终怎样决定 |
[1:06:21] | Well, you know, he can always stay with us | 如果他周末想回来 |
[1:06:23] | if he wants to come up weekends. | 可以住在我们家 |
[1:06:25] | Do you want to be his guardian? | 你想成为他的监护人吗 |
[1:06:29] | – Well, we already– – He doesn’t want to be my guardian, | -我们已经… -他不想当我的监护人 |
[1:06:31] | – for Christ sakes. – We’re tryin’ to lose some kids at this point. | -看在上帝的份上 -我们还打算少几个孩子呢 |
[1:06:33] | Have you seen his house? | 你见过他的房子吗 |
[1:06:34] | – Yeah. – No, we’re tryin’ to work out the logistics, | -是的 -不 我们想把程序搞清楚 |
[1:06:36] | – so I don’t know– – We’re jammed in there pretty good, | -所以我不知道… -我们家太挤了 |
[1:06:37] | – but we– – Jesus Christ, will you stop? | -但是我们… -上帝啊 你能闭嘴吗 |
[1:06:38] | We’ve always got a sofa for him any time he wants. | 如果他愿意的话 总是可以睡我们的沙发的 |
[1:06:40] | – George– – You know that, right? | -乔治 -你知道 对吗 |
[1:06:41] | That’s all right, I know– I know that. | 好吧 我是知道 |
[1:06:42] | – He’s welcome any time. – I understand. | -我们随时欢迎他来 -我明白 |
[1:06:44] | I– I know. Thank you. | 我明白 谢谢你 |
[1:06:49] | Are you brain damaged? | 你是脑残吗 |
[1:06:51] | You can’t just talk to people like that. | 你不能那样跟别人说话 |
[1:06:53] | You don’t want to be my guardian, that’s fine with me. | 你不想当我的监护人 我没意见 |
[1:06:54] | It’s not that, it’s just the logistics. | 不是这样的 只是程序的问题 |
[1:06:56] | I’ve just gotta work it all out, I swear. | 我发誓会搞清楚的 |
[1:06:58] | How? My takin’ me to Wonkatonka, Minnesota, | 怎么搞清楚 他们要送我去明尼苏达的 |
[1:07:00] | – with uncle Donny? – Minnetonka. | -瓦卡通卡找唐尼叔叔呢 -明内通卡 |
[1:07:01] | – Minnetonka, Minnesota. – Okay, Minnetonka, Minnesota. | -明尼苏达的明内通卡 -明尼苏达的明内通卡 |
[1:07:04] | Same difference. | 没什么不同 |
[1:07:08] | What about my mother? | 我妈妈呢 |
[1:07:11] | Huh? | 什么 |
[1:07:11] | The judge would never let that happen. | 法官不会同意的 |
[1:07:13] | – And anyway, no one even knows where she is. – I do. | -再说也没人知道她在哪里 -我知道 |
[1:07:17] | She’s in Connecticut. | 她在康涅狄格 |
[1:07:18] | At least she was last year. | 至少去年的时候她在那里 |
[1:07:20] | Since when do you know that? | 你什么时候知道的 |
[1:07:21] | Well, she emailed me last year, | 她去年给我发过邮件 |
[1:07:23] | so I emailed her back. | 我就给她回信了 |
[1:07:25] | You know email? | 你了解电子邮件吗 |
[1:07:26] | Did your father know you were in touch with her? | 你爸爸知道你跟她联系吗 |
[1:07:27] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[1:07:31] | Can we walk? I’m freezing. | 我们能走走吗 我冷死了 |
[1:07:40] | – All I know is– – I know, I know, I know. | -我只知道… -我明白 |
[1:07:42] | She’s a drunk, she’s insane, | 她酗酒 她是个疯子 |
[1:07:43] | she let the dog shit on the floor. | 她让狗在地板上拉屎 |
[1:07:45] | It’s the last thing that your father | 你爸爸最不想见的 |
[1:07:46] | ever would have wanted. | 就是这样 |
[1:07:47] | Oh! Oh, like suddenly you care | 现在你倒是 |
[1:07:48] | what he would have wanted. | 在乎他的想法了 |
[1:07:52] | Where to now? | 现在去哪儿 |
[1:07:55] | – The funeral parlor. – Great. | -殡仪馆 -真好 |
[1:08:03] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, where are we– | 等等 我们这是去… |
[1:08:04] | where are we goin’? | 我们这是去哪儿 |
[1:08:06] | He’s in Beverly. | 他在贝弗利 |
[1:08:07] | There’s no funeral homes in Manchester? | 曼彻斯特没有殡仪馆吗 |
[1:08:09] | Nope. | 没有 |
[1:08:13] | The cemetery’s here. | 这里有墓地 |
[1:08:25] | Let’s just get this done. | 我们赶紧把这事办完吧 |
[1:08:28] | Down south, we got a lot of snowbirds. | 往南走有很多来过冬的人 |
[1:08:31] | Early in the year, people from the north head down there, | 年初时 北边的人搬去那里 |
[1:08:34] | they die down there, they’re not from the area. | 他们从别的地方来 然后在那里死去 |
[1:08:39] | What do they even like about us? | 他们喜欢我们这儿什么 |
[1:08:42] | – Makin’ arrangements for a loved one. – Right. | -为所爱的人做安排 -好吧 |
[1:08:43] | A lot of times, people are comin’ in, | 很多情况下 搬到这里来 |
[1:08:45] | – last thing they had on their mind. – Right. | -就是他们最后的愿望了 -是的 |
[1:08:47] | Sometimes I find there’s dysfunction in the family still, | 有时候我发现家庭尽管有不和 |
[1:08:51] | somehow people come together. You know? | 但是大家还是会到一起来 你明白吗 |
[1:08:55] | Dude, what is with that guy | 老兄 那个一脸严肃的人 |
[1:08:59] | and the big serious and somber act? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[1:09:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:04] | No, but seriously, does he not realize | 不 但是认真的讲 他自己不清楚 |
[1:09:05] | that people know he does this every single day? | 别人知道他每天都做同样的事吗 |
[1:09:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:09:11] | Why can’t we bury him? | 我们为什么不把他埋了 |
[1:09:14] | Too cold. The ground is too hard. | 天冷了 地太硬了 |
[1:09:16] | They’ll bury him in the spring. | 春天再埋 |
[1:09:17] | So what do they do with him until then? | 那在春天之前他怎么办 |
[1:09:20] | Put him in a freezer. | 放在冷库里 |
[1:09:22] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[1:09:25] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:09:28] | That really freaks me out. | 这把我吓到了 |
[1:09:30] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[1:09:33] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:09:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:09:38] | I think I parked the car the other way. Sorry. | 好像车停在那边 抱歉 |
[1:09:44] | What about one of those mini steam shovels? | 小型蒸汽铲怎么样 |
[1:09:48] | What? | 什么 |
[1:09:49] | I once saw one of those mini steam shovels | 有一次我在纽黑文的墓地里 |
[1:09:51] | one time in a graveyard in New Haven. | 见过那种小型蒸汽铲 |
[1:09:53] | It’s like a perfect little hole in about two seconds. | 两秒钟就能挖出一个完美的坑 |
[1:09:56] | Well, I don’t really know how to get a hold of one | 我真的不知道去哪里买 |
[1:09:59] | or how much it would cost. | 也不知道要花多少钱 |
[1:10:01] | Why can’t we just look into it? | 我们为什么不能考虑一下呢 |
[1:10:03] | Because you can’t use heavy equipment | 因为你不能在历史悠久的 |
[1:10:05] | in the historic Rosedale cemetery. | 玫瑰谷公墓里使用重型设备 |
[1:10:06] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[1:10:09] | Because there are very important people | 因为那里葬着一些非常重要的人物 |
[1:10:10] | who are buried there, | 和他们的子孙 |
[1:10:11] | and their descendants don’t want steam shovels | 他们都不想自己的遗体 |
[1:10:13] | vibrating over their dead bodies. | 被蒸汽铲打扰 |
[1:10:15] | Well, why can’t we just bury him someplace else? | 那我们为什么不把他埋在别处 |
[1:10:18] | Because that’s the plot that Joe bought. | 因为乔买的地方就在那里 |
[1:10:20] | Don’t ask me why. | 别问我为什么 |
[1:10:21] | But if you want to make some other arrangements, | 但是如果你有其他打算 |
[1:10:23] | you want to find someplace else to bury him, | 或者想把他埋在别处 |
[1:10:25] | you want to talk to the mortician, | 你得去跟殡仪馆的人谈 |
[1:10:26] | and you want to call up Sacred Heart | 你还得给圣心教堂打电话 |
[1:10:27] | and talk to father Martin | 跟马丁神父谈谈 |
[1:10:28] | and find out how much that’s gonna cost | 看看如果改变计划的话 |
[1:10:29] | and make all those arrangements, | 要花多少钱 |
[1:10:31] | be my guest. Otherwise, let’s just leave it. | 随便你 否则的话 就按现在的来 |
[1:10:32] | I just don’t like him being in a freezer. | 我只是不喜欢让他躺在尸体冷藏柜 |
[1:10:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:10:39] | I don’t like it, either, | 我也不喜欢 |
[1:10:40] | but it isn’t him because he’s gone. | 但那并不是他 因为他已经去世了 |
[1:10:41] | It’s just his body. | 那只是他的躯体 |
[1:10:43] | I’m just saying it kind of freaks me out. | 我只想说我被吓到了 |
[1:10:46] | Oh, god damn it, where did I park the car? | 该死 我把车停哪了 |
[1:10:49] | Yeah, I don’t know, but I wish you’d figure it out | 我不知道 但我希望你赶快弄清楚 |
[1:10:51] | because I’m freezing my ass off. | 因为我快冻死了 |
[1:10:54] | You don’t have a normal winter coat? | 你没有正常点的棉衣吗 |
[1:10:56] | – Huh? – Yeah. Yeah, I do. | -没有吗 -有 我有 |
[1:10:58] | Why don’t you wear gloves with the real fingers on them? | 你怎么不戴有指头的手套 |
[1:11:03] | Oh, god, fuck. | 我的天 |
[1:11:05] | Oh, fuck, where did I park this motherfucking car? | 我把该死的车停哪去了 |
[1:11:14] | God damn, it’s cold. | 该死 太冷了 |
[1:11:15] | Why? What’s the matter with your winter jacket? | 为什么 怎么不穿你的羽绒服 |
[1:11:17] | – Seriously, Patty? – Just turn the heat on. | -你认真的 小帕 -把暖气打开 |
[1:11:19] | It’s on already. | 已经打开了 |
[1:11:20] | Well, turn it up a little. | 调高一点 |
[1:11:21] | It’s all the way up. | 已经调到最大了 |
[1:11:21] | It’s blowing freezing air on me. | 这吹的是冷气 |
[1:11:23] | It just needs a minute to warm up. | 它需要预热一下 |
[1:11:24] | What year did you get this thing, 1928? | 你哪一年买的 1928年吗 |
[1:11:26] | Where’s the horse that goes with this fucking car? | 那时候是不是还给你带了匹马 |
[1:11:28] | Maybe he can breathe on us. | 说不定它现在还能哈气 |
[1:11:29] | Patty, I swear to god. | 小帕 我对天发誓 |
[1:11:30] | I know. Why don’t we keep my dad in here | 我知道 为什么不让我爸在那地方 |
[1:11:31] | for the next three months? | 再待上三个月 |
[1:11:33] | We’d save a fucking fortune. | 能省好一笔钱 |
[1:11:34] | Would you shut the fuck up about the freezer? | 你能对尸体冷藏柜的事消停会吗 |
[1:11:36] | Want me to have a nervous breakdown | 因为殡仪员和葬礼的事 |
[1:11:37] | because there’s undertakers and a funeral? | 想把我逼疯吗 |
[1:11:38] | – Who cares? – No. I don’t. | -谁在意 -不 我不会 |
[1:11:46] | Okay, it’s getting warmer. | 暖和起来了 |
[1:11:47] | I got band practice. Can you drive me home | 我有个乐队排练 能载我回趟家 |
[1:11:49] | so I can get my stuff | 拿下我的东西 |
[1:11:50] | and take me over to my girlfriend’s house? | 然后送我去我女朋友家吗 |
[1:11:54] | Sure. | 可以 |
[1:12:10] | This the same girl who was over at the house? | 是来家过夜的那个女孩吗 |
[1:12:12] | No. That was Sylvie, and this is Sandy. | 不是 那天是塞尔维 今天是桑迪 |
[1:12:15] | They don’t know about each other, | 她们还不知道彼此的事 |
[1:12:16] | so, uh, please don’t say anything | 所以什么都别说 |
[1:12:18] | in case it comes up. | 以免露馅 |
[1:12:20] | I won’t. | 我不会说的 |
[1:12:23] | Do you actually have sex with these girls? | 你真和这些女孩发生性行为了吗 |
[1:12:25] | We don’t just play computer games. | 我们总不能只玩电脑游戏吧 |
[1:12:28] | With both of them? | 和她们俩都做过吗 |
[1:12:31] | Well, with Sandy’s mom here, | 桑迪妈妈在家 |
[1:12:32] | it’s sort of, uh, strictly just like basement business. | 现在还属于小偷小摸阶段 |
[1:12:36] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[1:12:39] | It means I’m working on it. | 意思是我还在努力实现中 |
[1:13:55] | Stop. Otto, man, what are you doing? | 停 奥托 你在干嘛 |
[1:13:58] | What did I do? | 我怎么了 |
[1:13:59] | You’re way behind, man. | 你没跟上节拍 伙计 |
[1:14:00] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[1:14:01] | You’re a little behind, Otto. | 你有点没跟上 奥托 |
[1:14:04] | You got to start with the bass, Otto. | 你得跟着贝斯的节奏来 奥托 |
[1:14:05] | Come on, man, just stay with me, all right? | 伙计 跟着我 好吗 |
[1:14:07] | – Let’s go. – All right, I’m sorry. | -来吧 -好 不好意思 |
[1:14:08] | All right. Yeah. Come on. | 没事 来吧 |
[1:14:09] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[1:14:10] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 |
[1:14:12] | – All right, guys. – Let’s go again. | -开始了 伙计们 -再来一次 |
[1:14:13] | Otto, you good? | 奥托 怎么样 |
[1:14:14] | – You good, buddy? – Let’s go, baby. | -你好了吗 伙计 -开始了 伙计 |
[1:14:15] | Let me ask stentorian. | 我来起头 |
[1:14:18] | 1, 2, 3. | |
[1:14:45] | Hi. Are you Lee? | 你好 你是李吗 |
[1:14:47] | I’m Jill, Sandy’s mom. | 我叫吉尔 桑迪的妈妈 |
[1:14:49] | I think they’re wrapping up. | 我想他们快结束了 |
[1:14:50] | You want to come inside and have a beer or something? | 你想进来喝杯啤酒什么的吗 |
[1:14:57] | It’s all right. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:15:00] | I wanted to offer my condolences about Joe. | 我想表达我对乔的哀悼 |
[1:15:04] | He was a terrific guy. | 他是个了不起的家伙 |
[1:15:07] | There’s not too many like him. | 像他这样的人很少 |
[1:15:08] | He was a wonderful father. | 他是个了不起的父亲 |
[1:15:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:15:14] | I was– I was going to ask Patrick | 我 我问一下帕特里克 |
[1:15:16] | if he wants to stay for supper, | 看他想不想留下来吃晚饭 |
[1:15:18] | if that’s okay with you. | 如果你觉得没问题的话 |
[1:15:20] | You want to join us? I made way too much. | 你要一起来吗 我做的有点多 |
[1:15:35] | That’s all right. | 不用了 |
[1:15:37] | I’ll just come back and get him. | 我过会再来接他 |
[1:15:38] | What time should I come back? | 我该几点过来 |
[1:15:41] | Oh, I don’t know. 9, 9:30. | 我不知道 九点 九点半 |
[1:15:44] | They’re going to do their homework together, supposedly. | 据说他们还要一起”写作业” |
[1:15:50] | All right. I’ll come back at 9:30. | 那好吧 我九点半过来 |
[1:15:53] | Okay. When you change your mind in the next ten minutes, | 好 若你十分钟内改变主意了 |
[1:15:56] | we’re right inside. | 我们就在里面 |
[1:15:57] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:16:33] | Jesus Christ, how do you unbuckle this? | 我的天 你怎么解开这个 |
[1:16:35] | I’m scraping the skin off my knuckles. | 我指节上的皮都蹭掉了 |
[1:16:36] | Hold on. Just take your hand out. | 等等 把你手拿出来 |
[1:16:41] | Would you please just take your hand out of my cunt? | 你能先把你手从我的私处拿出来吗 |
[1:16:43] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[1:16:49] | Oh, are we taking our pants off? | 我们要把裤子都脱了吗 |
[1:16:50] | I’m taking my pants off. | 我要把我的裤子脱了 |
[1:16:51] | I don’t know what you’re doing. | 我不知道你在干吗 |
[1:16:53] | I’m taking my pants off. | 我要把我的裤子脱了 |
[1:17:00] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:17:03] | You got to take your shoe off first. | 你得先把你的鞋脱了 |
[1:17:04] | – Jesus. – I’m– I’m trying. | -我的天 -我在脱了 |
[1:17:08] | Hey, kids, come on, have some dinner. | 孩子们 出来 吃晚饭了 |
[1:17:12] | Thanks, mom. We’ll be right down. | 好的 妈妈 我们马上下去 |
[1:17:13] | Thanks, Jill. One second. | 好的 吉尔 等一下 |
[1:17:15] | I just got to log off. | 我准备退出登录了 |
[1:17:17] | Would you shut up? She’s not retarded. | 你闭嘴好吗 她又不是弱智 |
[1:17:19] | Why are you picking on me? | 你为什么老找我茬 |
[1:17:20] | I’m not picking on you. | 我没有找你茬 |
[1:17:21] | You’ll get me in trouble. | 你会让我惹上麻烦的 |
[1:17:22] | We’re not gonna get in trouble. | 我们不会惹上麻烦的 |
[1:17:23] | We are. | 我们会 |
[1:17:24] | I can’t believe what you’re gonna do. | 我不敢相信你能做出什么 |
[1:17:28] | How’s the math homework? | 数学作业做的怎么样了 |
[1:17:30] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[1:17:31] | Very frustrating. | 非常令人沮丧 |
[1:17:32] | Good. | 那就好 |
[1:17:33] | Those algorithms are a bitch. | 那些算法就是个磨人的小妖精 |
[1:17:39] | This is really good, Jill. | 真的很好吃 吉尔 |
[1:17:41] | – Thank you, Patrick. – Is this a– | -谢谢 帕特里克 -这是 |
[1:17:42] | this is a homemade carbonara sauce? | 这是自制卡本纳拉奶油培根酱吗 |
[1:17:44] | Jesus, shut up. | 我的天 闭嘴吧 |
[1:17:45] | No. | 不是 |
[1:17:46] | You could have fooled me. | 你在唬我对吧 |
[1:17:48] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[1:17:50] | What? What? | 怎么了 |
[1:17:50] | You’re such a kiss-ass. | 你真是个马屁精 |
[1:17:52] | – Sandy! – What, | -桑迪 -怎么了 |
[1:17:53] | because I appreciate your mother’s cooking? | 因为我大加赞赏你母亲的厨艺吗 |
[1:18:01] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[1:18:07] | Aren’t you going to ask what happened? | 你不想知道发生了什么吗 |
[1:18:08] | – I don’t want to know. – Guess not. | -我不想知道 -我猜也是 |
[1:18:16] | 2:2 | 国家冰上曲棍球联盟 圣路易斯蓝调队 VS 波士顿棕熊队 决胜点球 |
[1:18:18] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:18:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:18:32] | Hello. Lee? | 你好 是李吗 |
[1:18:34] | It’s Randi. | 我是兰迪 |
[1:18:39] | – Hello? – Yeah. Sorry. I’m here. | -人呢 -不好意思 我在 |
[1:18:40] | – Hi. How are you? – Okay. How are you? | -你好吗 -不错 你呢 |
[1:18:43] | – Good. – Good. | -挺好的 -那就好 |
[1:18:44] | I was just calling– | 我打电话来是因为 |
[1:18:46] | George told me about Joe, | 乔治告诉我乔的事了 |
[1:18:47] | and I just wanted to call and say I’m sorry. | 我只是想打个电话慰问一下 |
[1:18:48] | I hope you don’t mind me calling. | 希望我没打扰到你 |
[1:18:50] | No. It’s fine. Thank you. | 没有 我很好 谢谢 |
[1:18:52] | I don’t mind. How are you? | 我不介意 你怎么样 |
[1:18:54] | Not so good right now. | 现在感觉不怎么好 |
[1:18:57] | I guess we should have seen it coming, | 我想我们本应该注意到的 |
[1:18:58] | but it’s still hard to believe. | 但这始终让人难以接受 |
[1:19:00] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -没错 -是的 |
[1:19:01] | – How’s Patrick doing? – He’s good. | -帕特里克怎么样 -他挺好的 |
[1:19:03] | Beyond the obvious, obviously. | 除了流露出来的情感外 当然了 |
[1:19:05] | He’s okay. He’s fine. I don’t know. | 他挺好的 我不太清楚 |
[1:19:07] | You know how kids are. It’s hard to tell. | 你知道那些孩子 很难看出心事 |
[1:19:08] | He doesn’t really open up with me, | 他也没对我坦诚相待 |
[1:19:09] | but he seems fine. He’s got a lot of friends. | 但他看起来不错 他有许多的朋友 |
[1:19:11] | – Oh, well, that’s good. – Yeah, it is. | -那就好 -没错 |
[1:19:15] | So I don’t know if you’d planned a service yet, | 我不知道你开始准备后事了没 |
[1:19:17] | but I was also going to ask, if you wouldn’t mind, | 但我想问一下希望你不要介意 |
[1:19:19] | I’d like to be there if it’s okay with you. | 如果你没问题的话我想过来一趟 |
[1:19:22] | Yeah, it’s fine. I don’t mind. | 没事 我不介意 |
[1:19:24] | Okay, okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:19:26] | It would mean a lot to me. | 这对我真的很重要 |
[1:19:27] | No, you should come. | 不 你应该过来 |
[1:19:28] | I’ll let you know when it’s going to be. | 我会告诉你具体的时间 |
[1:19:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:33] | So can I ask, uh… | 我能问一下 |
[1:19:36] | How are you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[1:19:39] | I don’t know. How are you? | 我不知道 你呢 |
[1:19:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:19:44] | We’re doing pretty well. | 我们现在挺不错的 |
[1:19:48] | I should probably tell you. | 我应该告诉你 |
[1:19:49] | I’m going to be a– | 我准备 |
[1:19:50] | actually, I’m– I’m pregnant. | 事实上 我怀孕了 |
[1:19:54] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[1:19:56] | You know, like, ready to pop. | 准备要生了 |
[1:20:01] | Oh, I didn’t know that. | 我还不知道这事 |
[1:20:04] | Uh, I didn’t know if I should tell you, | 我不知道该不该告诉你 |
[1:20:05] | but… | 但是 |
[1:20:08] | No, it’s fine. Congratulations. | 没事 恭喜你 |
[1:20:10] | Thank you. You would probably decide it for yourself | 谢谢 等你见到我时 |
[1:20:12] | when you see me. | 你就明白了 |
[1:20:13] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[1:20:16] | So, uh, you know, | 那么 |
[1:20:17] | I just wanted to say, you know– | 我想说 |
[1:20:19] | actually, uh, I– oh, sorry. | 事实上 不好意思 |
[1:20:21] | I didn’t mean to cut you off. I just got to go. | 我不是有意要打断你 我得挂了 |
[1:20:23] | I just wanted to make sure it’s okay | 我只是想确定一下我和乔希 |
[1:20:24] | if me and Josh come to the funeral. | 出席葬礼没问题吧 |
[1:20:25] | – It’s totally okay. – Thank you, Lee. | -完全没问题 -谢谢你 李 |
[1:20:28] | Okay. God bless. | 好的 上帝保佑 |
[1:20:30] | – So long. – Bye. | -再见 -拜拜 |
[1:23:52] | Are you kidding me? I’ve never even been to Boston. | 你在开玩笑吗 我从没去过波士顿 |
[1:24:34] | So how are you holding up? | 你还撑得住吗 |
[1:24:36] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[1:24:38] | I said how are you holding up? | 我说你还撑得住吗 |
[1:24:39] | It’s a stupid question. Get some food? | 这问题问得很蠢 来点吃的吗 |
[1:24:42] | Oh, uh, I had some cheese. | 我吃了点奶酪 |
[1:24:44] | You had some cheese, asshole? | 你吃了点奶酪 混蛋 |
[1:24:47] | I’ll get you something. | 我给你拿点吃的 |
[1:24:48] | – I don’t want anything. – Hey, Janine! | -我什么也不想吃 -亚尼内 |
[1:24:49] | – Sure? – What? | -确定吗 -什么 |
[1:24:50] | – I don’t want anything. – Never mind. | -我什么都不想吃 -没事 |
[1:24:52] | – What? – Forget it. Skip it. | -什么 -算了 忽略我 |
[1:24:54] | I can’t hear a goddamn word you’re saying. | 你说的我什么都听不到 |
[1:24:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:24:57] | Did Lee get food? | 李吃过东西了吗 |
[1:24:58] | He didn’t– what? | 他没有 什么 |
[1:24:59] | Did Lee get food? | 李吃过东西了吗 |
[1:25:01] | No! He doesn’t want any. | 没有 他不想吃 |
[1:25:03] | – We’re good. – I’ll make him a plate. | -我们没事 -我给他搞一盘 |
[1:25:04] | Forget it. He doesn’t– | 算了 他不想 |
[1:25:05] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 |
[1:25:07] | He doesn’t want any– | 他不想要 |
[1:25:10] | Hey, is it okay if I invite Sylvie over? | 我让塞尔维过来可以吗 |
[1:25:16] | Which one is she? | 她是哪个 |
[1:25:18] | She’s the one with the… The brown hair. | 她是 头发是棕色的那个 |
[1:25:22] | No. | 不行 |
[1:25:24] | What do you mean, no? | 什么叫不行 |
[1:25:26] | I don’t like her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[1:25:27] | I don’t want her in the house right now. | 我现在不想她在家里 |
[1:25:28] | Why not? You don’t even have to talk to her. | 为什么不行 你又不用和她讲话 |
[1:25:31] | Sorry. Go to her house or call one of your friends. | 对不起 去她家或者打给你朋友 |
[1:25:37] | That’s that. | 就这样 |
[1:25:46] | Would it be cool with your mom if I came over there? | 我去你那边你妈妈没关系吗 |
[1:25:52] | I have no idea. | 我莫名其妙 |
[1:25:57] | Okay. I’ll talk to you tomorrow. | 好 明天跟你说 |
[1:25:59] | Well, I can’t stay there, either. | 我也不能呆在她那边 |
[1:26:02] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[1:26:10] | You going to stay in here? | 你要呆这儿 |
[1:26:11] | Yeah. Why not? | 不行吗 |
[1:26:13] | I thought maybe you’d want to stay in dad’s room. | 我以为你想呆在爸爸的房间里 |
[1:26:17] | Hmm? Why, do you want me to? | 为什么 你想我去那间 |
[1:26:18] | No. It’s just a better room. | 不是 只是那房间更好 |
[1:26:19] | And he’s not using it. | 他也没在用 |
[1:26:21] | Okay. I’ll stay in there. | 好 我去那间房间 |
[1:26:25] | We’re not gonna be here that much longer anyway. | 反正我们也不会在这里呆很久的 |
[1:26:26] | We’re not moving to Boston, uncle Lee. | 我们不会搬到波士顿去的 李叔叔 |
[1:26:29] | Well, I don’t want to talk about that right now. | 现在我不想讨论这个话题 |
[1:26:31] | You said he left you money so you could move. | 你说他给你留了搬家的钱 |
[1:26:33] | Yeah. That doesn’t mean– | 这不意味着 |
[1:26:34] | Anyway, what’s in Boston? | 不管怎样 波士顿有什么呢 |
[1:26:35] | You’re a janitor. | 你是个清洁工 |
[1:26:37] | – So what? – You can do that anywhere. | -那又怎样 -你在哪都能做 |
[1:26:39] | There’s plenty of toilets | 小镇上多的是厕所 |
[1:26:40] | and clogged-up drains all over town. | 和堵住的排水管 |
[1:26:41] | – I don’t want to– – All my friends are here. | -我不想 -我所有的朋友都在这里 |
[1:26:43] | I’m on the hockey team. | 我在冰球队里 |
[1:26:44] | I’m on the basketball team. | 我在篮球队里 |
[1:26:46] | I got to maintain our boat now. | 我现在得保住我们的船 |
[1:26:47] | I work on George’s boat two days a week. | 我每周两天在乔治的船上工作 |
[1:26:49] | I got two girlfriends, | 我有两个女朋友 |
[1:26:51] | and I’m in a band. | 而且我还有个乐队 |
[1:26:53] | You’re a janitor in Quincy. | 你是昆西的一个清洁工 |
[1:26:55] | What the hell do you care where you live? | 在哪生活你有什么好在意的 |
[1:27:03] | I got to go to sleep. | 我要睡了 |
[1:27:05] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:27:35] | Where are you going to stay tonight? | 你今晚住哪 |
[1:27:36] | I don’t know. A motel. | 我不知道 汽车旅馆吧 |
[1:27:38] | What time you going to call me? | 你什么时候给我打电话 |
[1:27:41] | When I get to the motel. | 等我到旅馆 |
[1:27:42] | I want to hear from you by 9:00, | 我想九点前接到你的消息 |
[1:27:43] | or I’m going to call the cops. | 不然我就报警 |
[1:27:45] | – Understand? – Yes. Yes. | -知道了吗 -好的好的 |
[1:27:54] | Patrick, come say goodbye to your uncle Lee! | 帕特里克 过来和你李叔叔说再见 |
[1:27:56] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s not. | -没关系 -有关系 |
[1:27:57] | Patrick! | 帕特里克 |
[1:27:58] | Coming! | 来了 |
[1:28:16] | I’m going to see him. | 我会来看他的 |
[1:28:36] | Bye, uncle Lee. | 再见 李叔叔 |
[1:28:37] | So long. | 再见 |
[1:29:26] | Patty? | 小帕 |
[1:29:26] | I think there’s something wrong with me. | 我觉得自己不对劲 |
[1:29:28] | What do you mean? Like what? Are you sick? | 什么意思 怎么不对劲 生病了吗 |
[1:29:31] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[1:29:34] | – I feel really weird! – Are you sick? | -我感觉很奇怪 -你生病了吗 |
[1:29:35] | I think I’m havin’ a panic attack. | 我觉得我刚感受到了一阵恐慌 |
[1:29:38] | What do you mean? Hey. | 什么意思 |
[1:29:39] | I don’t know, I mean… | 我不知道 我 |
[1:29:40] | Could you get that shit outta here, please? | 你能把那东西拿出去吗 求你了 |
[1:29:42] | Get rid of what? | 把什么拿出去 |
[1:29:43] | I don’t know, I don’t know! | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[1:29:45] | The food? | 吃的吗 |
[1:29:47] | You want me to get rid of the food? | 你想让我把吃的拿出去 |
[1:29:50] | Patrick? Hey. | 帕特里克 |
[1:29:52] | Do you want me to take you to the hospital? | 要带你去医院看看吗 |
[1:29:53] | No. I don’t know. | 不要 我不知道 |
[1:29:54] | Do you want me to call your friends? | 要给你朋友打电话吗 |
[1:29:55] | – I don’t know. – What do you want me to do? | -我不知道 -你想让我怎么做 |
[1:30:01] | Patty, are you going to bed? | 小帕 你要睡了吗 |
[1:30:03] | Leave me alone. | 让我静静 |
[1:30:04] | I don’t think I should let you keep the door shut. | 我觉得我不该让你就这么把门关着 |
[1:30:05] | Just go away. | 走开 |
[1:30:07] | I will. Just open up the door. | 我会走的 把门打开 |
[1:30:09] | Fuck you. | 操 |
[1:30:11] | Jesus Christ, what’s your problem? | 天哪 你有毛病啊 |
[1:30:12] | I said open up the door. Are you havin’ a breakdown? | 我说了开门 你是有点崩溃了吗 |
[1:30:14] | Shall we take you to the hospital? | 要带你去医院吗 |
[1:30:15] | No! No! No! | 不要不要不要 |
[1:30:17] | I’m just freakin’ out. | 我只是有点抓狂 |
[1:30:18] | Okay, fine, but I can’t let you freak out with the door closed. | 好随你 但我不能让你关着门抓狂 |
[1:30:24] | And if you’re gonna freak out every time | 如果你每次看到冻鸡肉就要抓狂 |
[1:30:25] | you see a frozen chicken I think we should go to the hospital. | 我觉得我们该去医院看看 |
[1:30:28] | I don’t know anything about this. | 我对这方面一点都不懂 |
[1:30:31] | I just don’t like him bein’ in the freezer! | 我只是不想他呆在冰柜里 |
[1:30:35] | You’ve expressed that very clearly. | 你已经很清楚地表示过了 |
[1:30:37] | I don’t like it either. | 我也不想 |
[1:30:38] | There’s nothin’ we can do about it. | 我们爱莫能助 |
[1:30:44] | I’m not gonna bother you. I’m just gonna sit here | 我不烦你 我就坐在这儿 |
[1:30:46] | until you calm down. | 等你冷静下来 |
[1:30:57] | All right, I’m calmer now. | 好了 我现在冷静了 |
[1:30:58] | Can you please just go away? | 你能走开吗 |
[1:31:01] | No. | 不能 |
[1:31:25] | Cool! | 好棒 |
[1:31:30] | How much are they payin’ you? | 他们给你多少钱 |
[1:31:33] | Minimum wage plus the room. | 最低工资 还有这间房间 |
[1:31:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:31:43] | Let’s go get some furniture. | 我们去买点家具 |
[1:31:44] | I got furniture. | 我有家具 |
[1:31:48] | No, you don’t. | 你没有 |
[1:31:50] | This doesn’t count as furniture. | 这不算家具 |
[1:31:54] | This is not a room. | 这不算是个房间 |
[1:31:58] | Let’s go get some furniture | 我们去买点家具 |
[1:31:58] | Get off my back. | 别烦我了 |
[1:32:04] | Patty, come on. Let’s go. | 小帕过来 我们走 |
[1:32:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[1:32:28] | There we go. | 好了 |
[1:32:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:32:34] | Better? | 好多了吧 |
[1:32:36] | Better. | 好多了 |
[1:32:45] | So, listen. | 听着 |
[1:32:50] | We can stay here until your school lets out. | 我们呆在这里直到你学校放假 |
[1:32:55] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:32:56] | That’ll give me time to set things up in Boston better. | 这样我就有时间在波士顿好好安置一下 |
[1:32:59] | Maybe you can do some stuff with George in the summer | 如果你愿意可以在暑假和乔治一起干点活 |
[1:33:01] | if you want, and you don’t get jerked | 你的生活也不会一夜间 |
[1:33:02] | out of your life overnight. | 翻天覆地 |
[1:33:05] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:33:07] | Are you askin’ me or tellin’ me? | 你是询问我的意见还是通知我 |
[1:33:10] | I’m tellin’ you that’s the best I can do. | 这是我能做到最好的方式了 |
[1:33:11] | Then what the fuck do you care whether it’s okay with me or not? | 那你他妈管我愿不愿意 |
[1:33:16] | It’s 45 minutes away. | 才四十五分钟的路 |
[1:33:18] | You can come back here any time you want. | 你想回来随时都可以 |
[1:33:18] | From Quincy? | 从昆西回来 |
[1:33:19] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:33:20] | It’s an hour and a– is that a joke? | 要一个多小时 开玩笑吗 |
[1:33:21] | It’s an hour and a half at least! | 至少要一个半小时 |
[1:33:22] | – No, it’s not. – You gotta include the other cars! | -没开玩笑 -你要考虑其他车辆因素 |
[1:33:25] | You couldn’t get from here to Roxbury in half an hour | 你坐宇宙飞船也不可能 |
[1:33:26] | if you flew in a fuckin’ spaceship! | 半小时飞到罗克斯伯里 |
[1:33:28] | Okay, fuck it. | 好 去你的 |
[1:33:37] | I need lunch money. | 我要午饭钱 |
[1:33:39] | – Hey, Patrick! – Hey, Patrick! | -帕特里克 -帕特里克 |
[1:33:40] | – Hey, Patrick! – Patrick! Patrick! | -帕特里克 -帕特里克 帕特里克 |
[1:33:43] | So, are you going to godspell? | 你会去福音吗 |
[1:33:45] | I’m thinking about it. | 我还在考虑 |
[1:33:46] | All right, ‘Kay. Bye. | 好吧 拜拜 |
[1:33:49] | Those your girlfriends, too? | 那些也是你女朋友 |
[1:33:51] | They wish. | 她们倒是想啊 |
[1:33:55] | Doesn’t George give you money for working on his boat? | 你在乔治船上工作他不给你钱吗 |
[1:33:56] | Yeah, but I’m savin’ that. | 给的 但我要存下来 |
[1:33:57] | – For what? – New motor. | -干吗用 -买新马达 |
[1:34:01] | You going to godspell? | 你要去福音 |
[1:35:46] | Aw, come on. | 拜托 |
[1:35:51] | Aw, come on! | 拜托 |
[1:35:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:35:57] | Hello, Lee? | 你好 李吗 |
[1:36:00] | Lee? | 李 |
[1:36:03] | Lee, is that you? | 李 是你吗 |
[1:36:05] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:36:14] | What happened to your hand? | 你手怎么了 |
[1:36:17] | I cut it. | 割到了 |
[1:36:18] | Oh. For a minute there I didn’t know what happened. | 有那么一瞬间我知道怎么回事 |
[1:36:31] | Is there some reason why you didn’t tell me | 你有什么理由不告诉我 |
[1:36:32] | my mom tried to call me? | 我妈妈想给我打电话 |
[1:36:43] | She wrote me you hung up on her. | 她写邮件给我说你把她挂掉了 |
[1:36:46] | She’s in Essex. | 她在艾塞克斯 |
[1:36:48] | She wants me to come have lunch and meet her fiance. | 她希望我去吃个午饭 见见她未婚夫 |
[1:36:54] | What’d you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[1:36:55] | She couldn’t get in touch with me? | 她不能联系我 |
[1:37:00] | I hung up on her because I didn’t know what to say to her. | 我挂电话是因为我不知道和她说什么 |
[1:37:03] | And I didn’t tell you because | 我没告诉你是因为 |
[1:37:03] | ’cause I didn’t know what to say to you. | 因为我不知道该怎么和你说 |
[1:37:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:37:07] | You can’t stop me talkin’ to her. | 你不能阻止我和她联系 |
[1:37:09] | I don’t give a shit what you do. | 我才不管你要做什么 |
[1:37:12] | No, but you won’t let my girlfriend stay over, | 你不管 但你却不让我女朋友在这儿过夜 |
[1:37:14] | you hate my mother so much you won’t even tell me she called. | 你讨厌我妈以至于她打电话过来都不肯告诉我 |
[1:37:17] | You’d rather drag me back to Quincy and ruin my life | 你宁愿把我带去昆西市 毁了我的生活 |
[1:37:19] | than let somebody else be my guardian– | 也不愿让其他人成为我的监护人 |
[1:37:21] | There is nobody else. | 没有什么其他人 |
[1:37:22] | I can live in Essex with my mom. | 我可以和我妈住在埃塞克斯 |
[1:37:26] | No, you can’t. | 不 不可以 |
[1:37:27] | She’s not an alcoholic anymore | 她已经不是酒鬼了 |
[1:37:28] | and she wants me to stay with her, | 她想让我和她住一起 |
[1:37:29] | then that solves all our problems. | 那样就可以解决我们的问题了 |
[1:37:31] | I can take the same bus to my same school | 我仍可以搭同一辆公交去原来的学校 |
[1:37:33] | and keep all my friends, | 和我所有的朋友在一起 |
[1:37:35] | and the boat, and you can go back to Boston, | 留住小船 你也可以回到波士顿 |
[1:37:37] | and still check in on me, or whatever, if you want to… | 还可以回来看看我什么的 如果你想的话 |
[1:37:39] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[1:37:39] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[1:37:42] | Patty, I’m sorry I hung up on her. | 小帕 很抱歉我挂了她电话 |
[1:37:45] | I’ll call her back, | 我会再打给她 |
[1:37:47] | and if she seems semi-human to me, | 如果她听上去还像半个人的话 |
[1:37:48] | you can go have lunch with her and her fiance. | 你可以和她以及她的未婚夫共进午餐 |
[1:37:50] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[1:37:51] | I don’t wanna talk about this anymore. | 我不想再多说什么了 |
[1:38:05] | Okay, soon as we’re clear, | 好的 一旦到达安全地带 |
[1:38:06] | open it up and we’ll see what we can do. | 马上打开它 然后再见机行事 |
[1:38:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:38:22] | Lee? | 李 |
[1:38:24] | Hey, what do you say? | 最近怎么样 |
[1:38:25] | – How are you? – Yeah, I’m good. How are you? | -你还好吗 -我很好 你呢 |
[1:38:27] | All right. | 还好 |
[1:38:28] | I’m really, uh– I’m really sorry to hear about Joe. | 乔的事情 请节哀顺变 |
[1:38:30] | I know, yeah, thanks. | 心领了 谢谢 |
[1:38:32] | How’s Patrick doing? | 帕特里克怎么样 |
[1:38:33] | – Good. – Yeah? | -不错 -是吗 |
[1:38:34] | – Yeah. – Good. | -是的 -那就好 |
[1:38:35] | What’s going on? What are ya– | 怎么了 你来这儿… |
[1:38:36] | You know, I’m back, | 我回来了 |
[1:38:37] | I’m thinking about staying through the summer. | 我打算在这儿待到夏天结束 |
[1:38:38] | I was wondering if you had any work. | 我想看看你这儿有没有什么工作 |
[1:38:40] | I’m looking to pick up some hours. | 打发打发时间 |
[1:38:41] | Sure, sure. | 当然有 有 |
[1:38:43] | Walt is down in Boston, so… | 沃尔特去波士顿了 所以… |
[1:38:44] | – Oh, he is? – Yeah, he should be back tomorrow | -是吗 -对 他应该明天回来 |
[1:38:45] | – if you want to come by. – He’s coming back up tomorrow? | -你要是想过来 -他明天回来吗 |
[1:38:47] | Yeah, yeah. Give him a call. | 对 给他打个电话 |
[1:38:48] | Okay. I will give him a call. | 好 我会给他电话的 |
[1:38:50] | – That’s a good idea. – I’ll do that. | -那样挺好 -我会打的 |
[1:38:51] | – Absolutely. – Okay. All right. | -没问题 -好 好 |
[1:38:54] | – All right. – Good to see you. | -很好 -很高兴见到你 |
[1:38:55] | – Thanks, Jerry. – All right. | -谢了 杰里 -不客气 |
[1:39:05] | I don’t want to see him in here again. | 我不想再在这儿见到他 |
[1:40:03] | Bye, Patrick. | 帕特里克 再见 |
[1:40:05] | Want to watch the football game on Sunday? | 周日要去看足球比赛吗 |
[1:40:06] | – Sure. – So long, Patrick. | -好啊 -帕特里克 再见 |
[1:40:12] | – Bye, Patrick. – See you guys. | -帕特里克 再见 -再见 |
[1:40:14] | How’s the motor? | 发动机什么情况 |
[1:40:16] | George says the piston’s gonna go right | 乔治说活塞随时可能会 |
[1:40:18] | through the block any minute now. | 卡进缸体 |
[1:40:21] | Unfortunately that’s a problem. | 不幸的是 那是个问题 |
[1:40:24] | We can’t afford to keep a boat if we can’t run it, | 我们负担不起一艘不能运转的船 |
[1:40:26] | and we can’t run it if it’s got a broken motor. | 船的发动机坏了的话就运转不了了 |
[1:40:28] | Let’s take out a loan. | 那我们就去贷款 |
[1:40:29] | And pay it back with what? | 然后用什么还呢 |
[1:40:31] | We hire it out ’til we pay the loan back, obviously. | 我们把它租出去啊 直到挣回贷款的钱 |
[1:40:35] | Unfortunately for you, | 对你来说 不幸的是 |
[1:40:38] | I’m in charge of your finances until you turn 21, | 在你满21岁之前 你的财产都是归我负责 |
[1:40:40] | and I’m not comfortable takin’ out enormous loans on your behalf. | 我不太想替你申请巨额贷款 |
[1:40:45] | I have band practice. | 我的乐队还要训练 |
[1:40:46] | Can you drive me home to get my stuff | 你能先带我回家拿上东西 |
[1:40:48] | then drive me over to Sandy’s house? | 再送我去桑迪家吗 |
[1:40:58] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[1:41:02] | Why don’t you take a drivers’ed course? I’m not your chauffeur. | 你为什么不去考个驾照 我不是你的专职司机 |
[1:41:04] | ‘Cause dad made me promise not to drive ’til I was 17. | 因为爸爸让我答应他十七岁之前不要开车 |
[1:41:07] | Okay, we’ll stick with that then. | 好吧 那我们还是听你爸的吧 |
[1:41:17] | Do you wanna stay for dinner? | 你要留下来吃晚饭吗 |
[1:41:18] | I think Sandy’s mother likes you. | 我觉得桑迪的妈妈喜欢你 |
[1:41:20] | No, she doesn’t. | 不 哪有 |
[1:41:22] | I happen to know that she does. | 我知道她确实喜欢你 |
[1:41:27] | This could be good for both of us. | 这可能对我们俩都有好处 |
[1:41:34] | I’d really rather not. | 我还是不去了吧 |
[1:41:36] | Well, can you at least just like hang out with her for half an hour | 那至少 你能不能和她待半个小时 |
[1:41:40] | so I can be alone with Sandy | 所以我可以在没有桑迪她妈 |
[1:41:41] | without her mother knockin’ on the door every twenty seconds? | 每二十秒敲一次门的打扰下和她单独相处吗 |
[1:41:44] | Come on, man. | 你够了 |
[1:41:45] | All you gotta do is talk to her. | 你只需要和她说说话 |
[1:41:47] | Why can’t you help me out a little bit for once | 除了拉着我去见律师 |
[1:41:48] | instead of draggin’ me to the lawyers | 去殡仪馆和太平间 |
[1:41:50] | and the funeral parlor and the morgue? | 你为什么就不能帮我一次 |
[1:41:52] | Anyway, she’s really nice. | 况且她真的很不错 |
[1:41:55] | 响亮乐队 | |
[1:41:56] | Tell me why | 告诉我为什么 |
[1:42:00] | Why | 为什么 |
[1:42:04] | Why do you need me | 你为什么需要我 |
[1:42:06] | Why do you want me | 你为什么想要我 |
[1:42:07] | – Stop, stop, stop, stop. Stop, stop. – Why do you love me | -停停停 停 -你为什么爱我 |
[1:42:10] | – Otto… – What, I’m too slow? | -奥托 -怎么了 我太慢了吗 |
[1:42:12] | Too fast man. You’re dragging. | 太快了 你拖了 |
[1:42:14] | You’re way too fast, man. | 你太快啦 兄弟 |
[1:42:15] | I’m too fast. | 我太快 |
[1:42:16] | Dude, you’re like pulling out of the fucking station ahead of me. | 老兄 你像是比我快一站还不止 |
[1:42:18] | Oh my god, you guys, leave him alone. | 天啊 你们 随他去吧 |
[1:42:20] | Dude, like, are you serious about this band, or what? | 老兄 你是认真对待这个乐队吗 |
[1:42:22] | Okay, all right, all right. | 好了 行了行了 |
[1:42:23] | – Just lay off him. – Get off my back. | -饶了他吧 -少废话 |
[1:42:25] | All right, everybody just chill here. | 好吧 大家都冷静点 |
[1:42:27] | Let’s just, um…let’s just go again. | 我们…我们继续 |
[1:42:33] | We are Stentorian. | 我们是响亮乐队 |
[1:42:43] | Patrick is one of my favorite people. | 帕特里克是我最喜欢的人之一 |
[1:42:49] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[1:42:55] | How’s it goin’ up there, you guys? | 你们上面怎么样啊 |
[1:43:01] | It’s going…it’s going fine, thanks! | 还…还好 谢谢 |
[1:43:05] | But we’re right in the middle of something. | 不过我们正忙着呢 |
[1:43:08] | We’re just banging out those compound fractions. | 我们正在做繁分数 |
[1:43:12] | At least we know where they are, right? | 至少我们知道他们在哪里 对吗 |
[1:43:16] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[1:43:22] | How many of those you generally gotta go through | 你得找多少个才能 |
[1:43:24] | before you pick a winner? | 选出一个你喜欢的 |
[1:43:25] | I’d like to see you use one of these goddamn things | 我倒想看看你在各种打扰的情况下 |
[1:43:26] | with all these interruptions. | 用一次这个鬼东西 |
[1:43:29] | Oh, fuck me! | 我操 |
[1:43:30] | What happened? Are you ok? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[1:43:31] | I tripped over your fuckin’ doll house. | 我被你的玩偶之家绊倒了 |
[1:43:34] | Oh my god, did you break it? | 天啊 你有没有把它摔坏 |
[1:43:35] | I don’t know. I’m fine though, by the way. | 我不知道 不过我没事 |
[1:43:37] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[1:43:38] | My grandmother gave me that when I was five years old. | 那是我五岁的时候我外婆给我的 |
[1:43:40] | It was literally her doll house from when she was a little girl. | 那还是她小时候玩的玩偶之家 |
[1:43:42] | Then what’s it doin’ on the fuckin’ floor? | 那为什么把它放在地上 |
[1:43:44] | It’s a doll house, that’s where you play with it! | 玩偶之家不在地上玩在哪玩 |
[1:43:46] | Kids, what is going on up there? | 孩子们 上面怎么了 |
[1:43:48] | Nothing! Patrick just stubbed his toe on mummer’s doll house, | 没啥 帕特里克脚趾踢到了外婆的玩偶之家 |
[1:43:51] | but it’s okay! | 不过没什么事 |
[1:43:52] | Sandy, that doll house belonged to my mother. | 桑迪 那是我妈的娃娃屋 |
[1:43:54] | – Yes I know, mom. – If you’re gonna smash it to pieces… | -我知道 妈妈 -如果你把它摔碎了 |
[1:43:56] | Nobody is smashin’ it to pieces! It’s fine! | 没人要把它摔成碎片 它没事 |
[1:43:57] | Don’t worry, Jill, I’m okay. | 吉尔 别担心 我没事 |
[1:43:59] | My toe’s gonna be okay. | 我的脚趾也会好的 |
[1:44:04] | Do you want to fuck me or not? | 你到底想不想上我 |
[1:44:06] | Yes. | 想 |
[1:44:12] | Could I get you another beer, Lee? | 要再给你拿杯啤酒吗 李 |
[1:44:14] | I’m good. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:44:21] | Would you excuse me, Lee, one sec? | 能失陪一下吗 李 一会儿 |
[1:44:24] | Sure. | 好 |
[1:44:30] | – Is it on? – Yes. It’s a miracle. | -戴上了吗 -是啊 简直是奇迹 |
[1:44:32] | Okay, hurry up. | 好 快点 |
[1:44:38] | One second please! | 等一下 |
[1:44:39] | Get outta my way! | 赶紧滚开 |
[1:44:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:44:54] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[1:44:55] | I’m really sorry, I know you’re trying to work, | 真的很抱歉 我知道你们在努力学习 |
[1:44:59] | but I can’t sit down there much longer. | 但是我实在是在楼下待不住了 |
[1:45:01] | Why? What’s the problem? | 为什么 什么问题 |
[1:45:02] | He won’t talk. | 他不愿意说话 |
[1:45:03] | I’ve been trying to make conversation for half an hour. | 半个小时内我一直在试图和他聊天 |
[1:45:05] | – I realize I’m not … – Are you serious? | -我知道我不是世上 -你说真的吗 |
[1:45:06] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[1:45:07] | – the most fascinating person in the world– – Mom! | -最迷人的人 -妈 |
[1:45:10] | But it’s very, very strained. | 但真的太令人不安了 |
[1:45:12] | – What’s going on? – She can’t get your uncle to talk. | -什么事 -她无法让你叔叔开口聊天 |
[1:45:16] | He likes sports. | 他喜欢体育 |
[1:45:16] | I’m sorry to bust things up, | 很抱歉扫你们兴了 |
[1:45:18] | but how much longer do you think you’re gonna be? | 但是你们大概还要多久 |
[1:45:20] | Could you maybe turn on a game? | 或许你可以打开电视比赛 |
[1:45:21] | – I’m sorry. – Shut up. | -抱歉 -闭嘴 |
[1:45:23] | Mummy, please. | 妈妈 求你了 |
[1:45:26] | You were a tremendous help. | 你真是帮了大忙了 |
[1:45:27] | I didn’t ask to sit down there. | 我可没要求去那坐一坐 |
[1:45:28] | You can’t make small talk like every other grown up in the world? | 你就不能像其他成人一样聊个天吗 |
[1:45:30] | – No. – You can’t talk about boring bullshit for half an hour? | -不行 -你就不能瞎扯半个小时吗 |
[1:45:32] | – No. – Hey, how about those interest rates? | -不行 -谈谈那些利率怎么样 |
[1:45:34] | – No, I can’t. – Hey, I lost my triple A card. | -不 不行 -我把我的AAA卡弄丢了 |
[1:45:34] | AAA卡为一种打折卡 | |
[1:45:35] | – Nope. – Like everybody else? | -不行 -像其他人一样 |
[1:45:37] | Nope, sorry. | 不行 抱歉 |
[1:45:42] | You’re a fucking asshole. | 你他妈真是个混蛋 |
[1:46:02] | Where’d you say she lives? | 你说她住在哪来着 |
[1:46:03] | ‘Cause there’s, like, no houses here. None. | 这儿房子也没有 什么都没有 |
[1:46:05] | What, does she live in a fucking sleeping bag? | 什么情况 她住在睡袋里吗 |
[1:46:07] | 119 pigeon hill street. | 鸽山街119号 |
[1:46:08] | Pigeon hill street, or pigeon hill road? | 鸽山街还是鸽山路 |
[1:46:09] | – Pigeon hill street – Okay, pigeon hill street. | -鸽山街 -好的 鸽山街 |
[1:46:12] | – Pigeon hill court. – Street. | -鸽山苑 -街 |
[1:46:13] | – Pigeon hill road. – Street. | -鸽山路 -街 |
[1:46:14] | – Fine, pigeon hill– – Pigeon hill street. | -行 鸽山… -鸽山街 |
[1:46:16] | – This is pigeon hill road. – Okay. | -这是鸽山路 -好吧 |
[1:46:17] | You have no GPS whatsoever? | 你没有GPS定位吗 |
[1:46:18] | No, I have a little fucking cartoon. | 没 我只有卡通片 |
[1:46:20] | – You want me to punch it in for you? – No, I don’t. | -你想让我帮你输进去吗 -不 不用 |
[1:46:22] | I’ve got it, thank you. | 我搞好了 谢谢 |
[1:46:28] | Okay, listen. | 行了 听着 |
[1:46:30] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[1:46:30] | Yeah, I’m nervous. | 是啊 我紧张 |
[1:46:32] | What are you, a fuckin’ genius? | 你是什么 他妈的天才吗 |
[1:46:33] | Okay, skip it. | 好吧 不说了 |
[1:46:37] | Just want you to text me if anything gets weird. | 如果觉得怪怪的 就发短信给我 |
[1:46:40] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:46:59] | Oh my gosh. Is that my Patrick? | 天啊 是我的帕特里克吗 |
[1:47:02] | Hi, mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:47:05] | I’m so happy. | 我太开心了 |
[1:47:08] | Come in. Welcome to my home. | 进来吧 欢迎来我家 |
[1:47:15] | Patrick. This is my fella. | 帕特里克 这是我丈夫 |
[1:47:18] | Jeffrey, this is Patrick… | 杰弗里 这是帕特里克 |
[1:47:20] | Great to finally meet you, Patrick. | 很高兴终于见到你了 帕特里克 |
[1:47:21] | – Nice to meet you. – Yeah. | -很高兴认识你 -是啊 |
[1:47:24] | And this is Lee. | 这位是李 |
[1:47:26] | Hey, welcome. | 欢迎 |
[1:47:28] | – Thanks. – Jeffrey. | -谢谢 -我是杰弗里 |
[1:47:30] | Lee. | 我是李 |
[1:47:34] | Now, Lee, are you sure you can’t stay for lunch? | 李 你真的不留下来吃午饭吗 |
[1:47:37] | I’m positive. Yeah. | 不了 |
[1:47:45] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:47:48] | Come, come. | 来 快来 |
[1:47:56] | Oh, are you sure– I can’t help you– | 真的不用我帮忙吗 |
[1:47:59] | No thanks, honey. | 不用了 谢谢亲爱的 |
[1:48:00] | Your job is to relax. | 你放轻松就行了 |
[1:48:02] | That is your number one assignment, okay? | 这是你的首要任务 知道了吗 |
[1:48:05] | Okay, all right. I’m really gonna apply myself. | 好吧 那我就专心吃 |
[1:48:08] | No, I was just joking. | 我刚刚只是在开玩笑 |
[1:48:11] | I know you were. So was I. | 我知道 我也是 |
[1:48:19] | How we gettin’ along? | 你们俩处得怎么样 |
[1:48:21] | – Great. – Great. | -很好 -很好 |
[1:48:24] | You don’t have to be so polite, you know. | 你不用那么客气的 |
[1:48:25] | I’m not being polite. | 我没有客气 |
[1:48:32] | Did you wanna wash your hands before we eat? | 你想不想吃饭前先洗个手 |
[1:48:35] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:48:42] | For what we are about to receive, let us give thanks. | 感谢主赐予我们美食 |
[1:48:45] | – Amen. – Amen. | -阿门 -阿门 |
[1:48:48] | You can say “Amen”, Patrick. | 你可以说”阿门” 帕特里克 |
[1:48:50] | Nobody’s tryin’ to recruit you. | 没人要招募你入教会 |
[1:48:51] | I did say “Amen”. | 我说了”阿门” |
[1:48:53] | Oh, you did? Okay. | 说了吗 好吧 |
[1:48:54] | Well, you don’t have to. | 你不是非得要说的 |
[1:48:55] | Yeah, I know. I just said it really quietly. | 我知道 我只是说得很小声 |
[1:48:59] | It’s fine, honey. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[1:49:00] | Look, I know I’m gonna be a shock to you. | 我知道我会让你感到惊讶 |
[1:49:03] | In a lot of ways. | 很多方面都会 |
[1:49:04] | I’m hoping it’s a good shock. | 希望是好的惊喜 |
[1:49:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:49:08] | You need anything else, Patrick? | 你还需要什么吗 帕特里克 |
[1:49:09] | I hope everything’s okay. | 我希望食物都合你口味 |
[1:49:10] | Oh yeah, everything’s great. | 是的 食物都很好吃 |
[1:49:13] | You don’t have to be so formal. | 你跟我说话不需要这么正式 |
[1:49:14] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[1:49:16] | I think your mother wants you to feel– | 你妈妈是希望你… |
[1:49:18] | I’m just sayin’ that this is your home, too. | 我想说的是 这里也是你的家 |
[1:49:23] | I want it to be. | 希望你把这当成家 |
[1:49:26] | And I know… | 我知道… |
[1:49:27] | I know, uh… | 我知道… |
[1:49:29] | Things are different for you. | 你的生活发生了许多改变 |
[1:49:31] | Anyway, I don’t know. | 算了 我也说不好 |
[1:49:33] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:49:40] | What are you studying at school, Patrick? | 你在学校学些什么呢 帕特里克 |
[1:49:42] | Oh, well, the usual stuff. | 都是平常的东西 |
[1:49:46] | You know what? I’m gonna be right back. | 我去去就回来 |
[1:49:49] | Does anybody need anything from the kitchen? | 你们需要我从厨房拿点什么吗 |
[1:49:51] | – No, thanks. Thank you. – I’m good, no. | -不用 谢谢 谢谢 -不用了 |
[1:50:02] | Did you get some string beans? | 豆角你尝过了吗 |
[1:50:05] | Oh, no, not yet. Thank you. | 还没 谢谢 |
[1:50:09] | Let me, um… | 我去… |
[1:50:11] | Let me just see what she’s doin’ in there. | 我去看看她在里头干吗 |
[1:50:28] | So what was she like? | 她是什么样的人 |
[1:50:31] | I don’t know. She was pretty nervous. | 说不好 她挺紧张的 |
[1:50:34] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:50:36] | What was that guy like? | 那个男人呢 |
[1:50:38] | He was very Christian. | 很虔诚的基督教徒 |
[1:50:44] | You know, we’re Christian, too, right? | 你知道我们也是基督教徒吧 |
[1:50:45] | Yes, I know that. | 我知道 |
[1:50:47] | You are aware that catholics are christians? | 你知道天主教也属于基督教吧 |
[1:50:50] | Yes, I am aware of that. | 我知道 |
[1:50:55] | Well, it sounds like she’s doing better, anyway. | 反正她听起来比以前好多了 |
[1:50:58] | She’s not drinking. | 她没酗酒了 |
[1:51:01] | She’s not in the psych ward. | 也没在精神病院 |
[1:51:07] | Wow, what? | 怎么了 |
[1:51:10] | You’ll do anything to get rid of me. | 你为了甩掉我 真是什么都做得出来 |
[1:51:12] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听到了 |
[1:51:15] | That’s not true. | 不是那样的 |
[1:51:29] | Dear Patrick, | 亲爱的帕特里克 |
[1:51:30] | I’m writing to thank you for today. | 我写信是要感谢你今天的拜访 |
[1:51:32] | Your visit meant the world to your mom. | 你的到来对你妈妈意义重大 |
[1:51:34] | We are both deeply grateful for the love and trust | 你愿意重新进入她的生活 代表了你对她的爱和信任 |
[1:51:36] | you’ve shown by offering to rejoin her life, | 为此我们两个都十分感恩 |
[1:51:38] | but I feel it would be unfair to your mom to rush her along | 然而催促她踏上这段漫长而充满挑战的路途 |
[1:51:41] | the long and challenging road ahead, | 对你妈妈来说很不公平 |
[1:51:43] | and so I’m going to ask you to write to me | 所以以后请你写信给我 |
[1:51:45] | in future to arrange any further visits. | 来安排进一步的见面 |
[1:51:49] | I hope you won’t take this as an intrusion– | 希望你不要觉得我在干涉你 |
[1:52:15] | where are your friends tonight? | 你的朋友们今晚在哪 |
[1:52:16] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:52:20] | Why don’t you call that girl Sandy, | 不如你打电话给叫桑迪那个女孩 |
[1:52:22] | – see if she’ll come over? – No, thanks. | -看她要不要过来 -不用了 谢谢 |
[1:52:24] | Nice try, though. | 不过想法不错 |
[1:52:50] | Who are you going to shoot, you or me? | 你要朝谁开枪 你还是我 |
[1:52:53] | Do you know what these things are worth? | 你知道这些值多少钱吗 |
[1:52:54] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:52:57] | Want to try and sell them | 我想把它们卖掉 |
[1:52:58] | so you can have a motor for the boat? | 这样就能给你的船买个发动机了 |
[1:53:03] | That’s a really good idea. | 这真是个好主意 |
[1:53:19] | This is awesome. | 太棒了 |
[1:53:21] | This is awesome. | 太棒了 |
[1:53:22] | Do you want to drive? | 你想开吗 |
[1:53:24] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[1:53:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:53:27] | Oh! Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[1:53:28] | – I’m so sorry. – That’s all right. | -真抱歉 -没关系 |
[1:53:29] | That’s all right. That’s all right. Just straighten her out. | 没关系 把船开直就好 |
[1:53:30] | – Oh, my god. – Straighten her out. | -天啊 -把她开直 |
[1:53:33] | – That’s okay. – Sorry. | -没事的 -对不起 |
[1:53:58] | Hey, I got to run some chores. | 我得去处理一些杂事 |
[1:53:59] | I’ll be back in a couple hours. | 几小时后就回来 |
[1:54:01] | – You want anything? – No, thank you. | -想要我带点什么吗 -不用 谢了 |
[1:54:03] | No, thanks, Mr. Chandler. | 不用了 谢谢 钱德勒先生 |
[1:54:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:54:09] | Set-up city. | 多好的城市 |
[1:54:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:54:11] | Oh, yeah? How Sylvie McGann? | 不是吗 那塞尔维·麦甘恩呢 |
[1:54:13] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:54:14] | Just open the door. | 快开门吧 |
[1:54:48] | I didn’t think it was our responsibility, but– | 我不认为这是我们的责任 不过… |
[1:54:50] | Yeah, I guess. I mean, they could have– | 对啊 他们本可以… |
[1:54:52] | it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:54:52] | Lee. | 李 |
[1:54:56] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:54:59] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:55:00] | Rachel, this is Lee. | 瑞秋 这是李 |
[1:55:02] | – Hello. – Lee, this is Rachel. | -你好 -李 这是瑞秋 |
[1:55:06] | And this is Dylan. | 还有 这是迪伦 |
[1:55:11] | You can’t see him too good. | 你看不清他的脸 |
[1:55:14] | Hi, Dylan. | 你好 迪伦 |
[1:55:16] | Very handsome. | 很帅啊 |
[1:55:19] | Randi, you want me to get the car and pick you up? | 兰迪 我去开车过来接你吧 |
[1:55:21] | – Yeah. – That’s okay. I got to go. | -好 -没事 我要走了 |
[1:55:23] | Actually, could– could we, uh, | 其实我们能不能 |
[1:55:25] | could we talk for a second? | 能不能聊一会 |
[1:55:27] | – Sure. – Okay. | -当然 -好的 |
[1:55:29] | I’ll just pull around. Just be a few minutes. | 我停在路边等你 几分钟就到 |
[1:55:31] | – Okay. Thanks. – Nice to meet you. | -好的 谢谢 -很高兴认识你 |
[1:55:32] | – Yeah. You, too. – Be right back. | -我也是 -我马上回来 |
[1:55:48] | I don’t have anything big to say. | 我没什么重要的事要说 |
[1:55:50] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:55:52] | I just– | 我只是… |
[1:55:54] | I know you’ve been around, and I– | 我知道你回来了 我… |
[1:55:56] | I’ve just been getting Patrick settled in. | 我一直忙着安顿帕特里克 |
[1:55:59] | It seems like he’s doing pretty good, huh? | 他好像适应得还不错 |
[1:56:01] | Considering. | 总的来说 |
[1:56:02] | I think he is, yeah. | 我觉得挺不错了 |
[1:56:06] | I guess you don’t know this, | 你可能不知道 |
[1:56:07] | but I, uh… | 但我… |
[1:56:10] | I really kept in touch with Joe. | 我一直跟乔伊保持着联系 |
[1:56:11] | – No, I knew that. – It’s been kind of weird | -我知道 -这阵子见不到帕特里克 |
[1:56:12] | for me not seeing Patrick. Oh. Oh, okay. | 我觉得有点怪怪的 好吧 |
[1:56:15] | I– I didn’t know. | 我以为你不知道 |
[1:56:17] | Uh, you could see him if you want. | 你想见他就去见吧 |
[1:56:19] | Could we ever have lunch? | 我们还能一起吃午餐吗 |
[1:56:23] | You mean us, you and me? | 你是指你和我吗 |
[1:56:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:56:28] | Because I, uh… | 因为我… |
[1:56:37] | I said a lot of terrible things to you. | 我以前对你说了很多过分的话 |
[1:56:39] | No. | 没有 |
[1:56:41] | But I– | 可是我… |
[1:56:42] | I know you never– | 我知道你从来没有… |
[1:56:47] | maybe you don’t want to talk to me. | 可能你不想跟我说话了 |
[1:56:49] | – It’s not that. – Let me finish. | -不是这样的 -让我说完 |
[1:56:53] | However– | 无论… |
[1:56:56] | my heart was broken. | 我的心已经支离破碎 |
[1:57:01] | It’s always going to be broken. | 永远都无法愈合 |
[1:57:05] | And I know yours is broken, too. | 我知道你的心也碎了 |
[1:57:10] | But I don’t have to carry– | 但我不用背负… |
[1:57:14] | I said things that– | 我说过的话… |
[1:57:18] | I should fucking burn in hell for what I said to you. | 我对你说过那些话 我真该下地狱 |
[1:57:19] | No. No. | 不是的 |
[1:57:20] | – It was– – no, no, no, no. | -真的… -不 不 |
[1:57:22] | Randi, no. | 兰迪 别 |
[1:57:23] | I’m just sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:57:24] | It– I– I can’t ex– I can’t– | 这… 我…我无法解… 无法… |
[1:57:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:57:31] | Maybe I shouldn’t say that. | 我可能不应该那么说 |
[1:57:32] | No, you can say that. | 不 你可以说 |
[1:57:33] | It’s just– | 只是… |
[1:57:35] | I’m sorry. I’ve got to go. | 抱歉 我该走了 |
[1:57:36] | We couldn’t have lunch? | 我们不能一起吃午餐吗 |
[1:57:39] | I’m really sorry. I don’t think so. | 真的很抱歉 还是不要了 |
[1:57:40] | I thank you for saying everything you said. | 你刚才说的那些就足够了 |
[1:57:42] | You can’t just die. | 你不能就这样消沉下去 |
[1:57:43] | I’m not. I’m not. I’m not. | 我没有 我没有 我没有 |
[1:57:46] | But, honey– honey– | 但亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[1:57:46] | And I– I want you to be happy. | 我 我想让你快乐 |
[1:57:49] | Honey, I see you walking around here, | 亲爱的 当我在这遇到了你 |
[1:57:51] | and I just want to tell you– | 我就是想告诉你 |
[1:57:53] | I would want to talk to you, Randi, | 我想告诉你 兰迪 |
[1:57:54] | – But, Lee– – Please, I– I– I– | -但是 李 -我 我 我 |
[1:57:57] | because– I– | 因为我 |
[1:57:58] | – Lee– – Um, I’m– | -李 -我 |
[1:57:59] | – I’m trying to– – Lee, you’ve got to– | -我想 -李 你 |
[1:58:01] | I don’t know what– | 我不知道 |
[1:58:03] | Look, this is not– | 这并不是 |
[1:58:04] | I don’t want to torture you. | 我并不想折磨你 |
[1:58:05] | You’re not torturing me. | 你没有折磨我 |
[1:58:06] | I just want to tell you | 我就是想告诉你 |
[1:58:09] | that I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[1:58:10] | No. No. | 你没错 没有 |
[1:58:12] | You don’t understand. There’s nothing– | 你不了解我 这其实 |
[1:58:14] | there’s nothing there. | 这其实没什么大不了的 |
[1:58:16] | – There’s nothing there. – That’s not true. | -没什么大不了的 -你骗我 |
[1:58:18] | – That’s not true. – Let me say this. | -你骗我 -就是这样 |
[1:58:19] | You don’t understand. | 你不了解我 |
[1:58:21] | – I understand you. – I don’t know what to– | -我了解你 -我不知道该 |
[1:58:23] | I know you understand me. | 我知道你了解我 |
[1:58:25] | I– I– I’ve got to go. | 我 我 我得走了 |
[1:58:27] | – Don’t. – I’m sorry. | -不要 -对不起 |
[1:58:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:58:36] | Corner pocket. | 角落球袋 |
[1:58:53] | – Pardon me. – It’s all right. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[1:58:56] | Shit. | 他妈的 |
[1:58:57] | Did you see that? | 看见没 |
[1:58:59] | You want to hit us? Want to hit us? | 想跟我们打吗 |
[1:59:00] | – God damn it! – Come on, you little bastard! | -他妈的 -你个狗杂种 |
[1:59:04] | Look out, look out, look out. | 小心 小心 小心 |
[1:59:05] | Look out, look out, look out! | 小心 小心 小心 |
[1:59:09] | Get off him! Break it up! | 快停下 别打了 |
[1:59:10] | Back off, George! | 住手 乔治 |
[1:59:11] | – Fuck him! – George, get out of here! | -他妈的 -乔治 快出去 |
[1:59:13] | – Break him up! – George! | -让他住手 -乔治 |
[1:59:15] | Get him out of here, George! | 让他出去 乔治 |
[1:59:16] | He’s Joey Chandler’s brother. | 他是乔伊·钱德勒的弟弟 |
[1:59:17] | – Back off, back off. – Fucking dude– | -别打了 别打了 -他妈的 |
[1:59:19] | – Oh, fuck– – Hey, settle down. | -他妈的 -冷静 |
[1:59:20] | Fuck him! Fuck him! | 操 操 |
[1:59:23] | – He’s a fucking douche bag! – Settle down. | -他就是个傻逼 -冷静 |
[1:59:25] | Settle down. You won, all right? | 冷静 算你们赢了 好吧 |
[1:59:26] | Fuck that motherfucker. | 狗娘养的 |
[1:59:27] | – Settle down. – Okay, brother. | -冷静 -好了 |
[1:59:29] | – You good? – You won, all right? | -消气了吧 -你们赢了 好吧 |
[1:59:30] | – Are we cool? – Fuck him. | -没事了 -操 |
[1:59:32] | Fuck him! | 去他妈的 |
[1:59:35] | Come here. Get off. | 别打了 别打了 |
[1:59:36] | – Get off. Get off. – Leave him– | -别打了 别打了 -快停下 |
[1:59:38] | – Fuck you! – Get the fuck off. Get him– | -操 -别他妈打了 |
[1:59:41] | Should he go to the hospital? | 该送他去医院吗 |
[1:59:42] | I don’t think so. Nothing’s broken. | 不用吧 没骨折 |
[1:59:46] | What did they fucking hit him with, | 这群混蛋用什么打的他 |
[1:59:46] | a baseball bat? | 棒球棒吗 |
[1:59:48] | They all just said he started swinging. | 他们都说是他起的头 |
[1:59:49] | Where’s Patrick? | 帕特里克呢 |
[1:59:51] | He’s with the kids. | 他和孩子们在一起 |
[1:59:51] | I sent them out for burgers. | 我让他们出去买汉堡 |
[1:59:53] | No, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[1:59:54] | – Lee, sit down. – Sit down. | -李 快坐下 -坐下 |
[1:59:55] | Sit down. It’s all right. | 坐下 没事的 |
[1:59:59] | – Let me give you some money. – Lee, please, I got it. | -我应该给你们点钱 李 -没事的 不用 |
[2:00:01] | – I’ll give you some money. – Put that away. | -我把钱给你 -快收起来 |
[2:00:02] | – Please, no. I got it. – Put your money away. | -我说了不用 -把钱收起来 |
[2:00:04] | – Come on. – I got it. | -拿着 -不用了 |
[2:00:06] | I got it. It’s on me. | 不用了 我付就行了 |
[2:00:26] | I made you some coffee. Come on. Drink this. | 我给你煮了咖啡 喝了吧 |
[2:00:30] | – Come on. – Come on. | -喝吧 -喝吧 |
[2:00:32] | Come on, buddy. | 喝吧 |
[2:00:33] | Just have a little. | 起码喝一点 |
[2:00:44] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[2:00:44] | I’m going to get you some ice for your face, okay? | 我拿点冰块给你敷脸 |
[2:00:48] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[2:02:24] | Can I get you anything, uncle Lee? | 用我帮你拿点什么吗 李叔叔 |
[2:02:28] | Oh, no, thanks, buddy. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[2:02:32] | All right. I’m going to go to bed. | 好吧 那我去睡了 |
[2:02:36] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[2:02:49] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[2:02:50] | Drives to the basket, gets two. | 冲向篮筐 得两分 |
[2:02:52] | That’s what you want. | 正如大家所料 |
[2:02:57] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[2:02:59] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[2:03:07] | Yes, honey? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[2:03:09] | Can’t you see we’re burning? | 你看不见我们身上着火了吗 |
[2:03:14] | No, honey. You’re not burning. | 不 宝贝 你们身上没着火 |
[2:03:23] | Fire. Fire. | 起火了 起火了 |
[2:03:36] | Uncle Lee, what– what is that smell? | 李叔叔 什 什么味啊 |
[2:03:38] | I just burned the sauce. Everything’s okay. | 我把调味汁弄糊了 没事 |
[2:04:28] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[2:04:33] | I got a job in Boston. Starts in July. | 我在波士顿找到了工作 七月份开始 |
[2:04:38] | What is it? | 什么工作 |
[2:04:41] | Custodian, handyman. | 看门人 杂务工 |
[2:04:43] | But it’s just two buildings this time, so… | 但这次只是负责两栋楼 所以 |
[2:04:48] | And what, uh, delightful Boston neighborhood | 那我们这次又住在波士顿 |
[2:04:50] | have you selected for us to live in? | 哪个环境宜人的地方呢 |
[2:04:53] | – None. – What do you mean? | -哪也不住 -什么意思 |
[2:04:55] | You don’t have to move to Boston. | 你不用搬去波士顿 |
[2:04:59] | I want to be in Charlestown, | 我要去查尔斯镇 |
[2:05:01] | and George is going to take you. | 以后由乔治照顾你 |
[2:05:06] | What? | 什么 |
[2:05:09] | I talked to him last week | 我上周和他谈过了 |
[2:05:11] | and explained the situation to him. | 跟他解释过了目前的情况 |
[2:05:14] | Georgie Junior’s going to BU in the fall, | 小乔吉秋季要去波士顿大学 |
[2:05:16] | and Jimmy graduates next year. | 吉米明年毕业 |
[2:05:18] | We can rent this house out until you turn 18. | 在你18岁之前 房子可以出租 |
[2:05:21] | Then you come back and stay if you want. | 你愿意的话可以回来住 |
[2:05:23] | When you turn 21, you’re allowed to sell it | 当你到21岁了就可以把房子卖了 |
[2:05:25] | or keep it or whatever you want to do. | 或者留着还是其它别的 |
[2:05:28] | We definitely have to hire out the boat when summer’s over. | 夏天一过必须把船租出去 |
[2:05:34] | Just like we talked about. | 我们之前谈过的 |
[2:05:36] | When you get your license, | 等你拿到了执照 |
[2:05:37] | then we can– we can just figure that out | 要是真拿到了 |
[2:05:40] | when it happens. | 再做讨论也不迟 |
[2:05:43] | I’m still the trustee. | 我还是受托人 |
[2:05:45] | But all the financial stuff that Joe set up for me | 但所有乔给我留下的财产 |
[2:05:47] | is going to get transferred over to George. | 都将转移到乔治的名下 |
[2:05:49] | So basically everything’s staying the same, | 所以基本一切照旧 |
[2:05:51] | except you don’t have to move. | 除了你不用搬家了 |
[2:05:57] | Thank you, but, like, who’s– | 谢谢 但 谁 |
[2:05:59] | Are they going to be my guardians, or are you going– | 是他们当我的监护人还是你 |
[2:06:01] | They’re going to adopt you. | 他们打算收养你 |
[2:06:09] | Anyway, that’s just how I set it up. | 总之 这是我的计划 |
[2:06:14] | You don’t have to. It’s up to you. | 你不必勉强 由你决定 |
[2:06:18] | So you’re just going to disappear? | 所以你就这么一走了之吗 |
[2:06:20] | No. | 不是 |
[2:06:22] | No. | 当然不是 |
[2:06:24] | I set it up this way so you could stay here. | 我这么计划是想让你待在这 |
[2:06:28] | And they’re really glad to have you. | 他们很高兴能收养你 |
[2:06:29] | – They– – I know, I know. | -他们 -我知道 我知道 |
[2:06:30] | I mean, they’re great, but… | 他们是很好 但 |
[2:06:36] | Why can’t you stay? | 你为什么不能留下 |
[2:06:38] | Come on, Patty. | 小帕 |
[2:06:50] | I can’t beat it. | 我受不了了 |
[2:06:58] | I can’t beat it. | 我受不了了 |
[2:07:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[2:08:01] | What do you think? | 情况怎么样 |
[2:08:03] | It’s going to be okay. | 没什么大问题 |
[2:08:05] | Are you one of Stan Chandler’s boys? | 你是斯坦?钱德勒的儿子吗 |
[2:08:08] | Yeah. I’m Lee. | 恩 我是李 |
[2:08:08] | I used to play chess with your father a long time ago. | 很久以前 我和你父亲下过棋 |
[2:08:12] | He was a excellent chess player. | 他棋下得很好 |
[2:08:13] | That’s him. | 没错 |
[2:08:15] | He’s not still living, is he? | 他已经过世了 是吧 |
[2:08:17] | No. | 恩 |
[2:08:18] | One of the sons | 我听说他的一个儿子 |
[2:08:19] | passed away recently, I heard. | 最近去世了 |
[2:08:22] | Uh, yeah, my brother Joe. | 恩 是我的哥哥乔 |
[2:08:24] | Very personable man. | 他是个很好的人 |
[2:08:27] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[2:08:28] | My father passed away in 1959. | 我父亲1959年去世的 |
[2:08:32] | A young man. | 英年早逝 |
[2:08:33] | He worked on a tuna boat. | 他在一艘捕金枪鱼船上工作 |
[2:08:36] | He got up one morning. | 一个很平常的日子 |
[2:08:38] | Some weather, nothing dramatic. | 不是什么极端天气 |
[2:08:42] | And he never returned. | 他却再也没有回来 |
[2:08:44] | No signals, no maydays. | 没有信号 也没有求救 |
[2:08:48] | No one ever found out what happened to him. | 谁也不知道他发生了什么 |
[2:09:19] | 出租 | |
[2:09:59] | 钱德勒家族 斯坦利·A 克劳蒂娅·玛丽 约瑟夫· R | |
[2:10:11] | I’m going to get some ice cream. | 我去买点冰淇凌 |
[2:10:13] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[2:10:15] | Can I have some money? | 能给我点钱吗 |
[2:10:19] | Yes. | 当然 |
[2:10:50] | So when am I supposed to move in with Georgie? | 我什么时候搬到乔吉家 |
[2:10:53] | July. | 七月 |
[2:10:56] | I don’t even have a place to live yet. | 我现在都没有住的地方 |
[2:10:59] | They don’t give you an apartment? | 他们不给你提供住宿吗 |
[2:11:00] | Yeah, but I’m looking for one with an extra room. | 提供了 但我想找一个有两间房的 |
[2:11:04] | A room for a pull-out sofa or– | 一间放个可以当床用的沙发或是 |
[2:11:06] | What for? | 要那个干吗 |
[2:11:16] | So you can come visit some time. | 等你来时候用呗 |
[2:11:21] | Or if you want to look at colleges in Boston, | 或者你想读波士顿的大学 |
[2:11:23] | you could stay overnight. | 可以在那过夜 |
[2:11:24] | I’m not going to college. | 我不打算读大学 |
[2:11:28] | All right, then I’ll have an extra room for all my shit. | 好吧 那就改放我的那些废物吧 |
[2:11:33] | Do we have to talk about this now? | 非得现在说这个吗 |
[2:11:35] | No. | 不 |
[2:11:48] | Great throw. | 扔得好 |
[2:11:54] | Just let it go. | 别管它了 |
[2:11:59] | Heads up. | 当心 |