时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, | 在外人看来 |
[00:06] | I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | But secretly, with the help | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:09] | of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 我秘密地打击犯罪 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But I became lost in time. | 但是我在时间中迷失了 |
[00:16] | It took everything in my friends’ power | 我的朋友们用尽了一切办法 |
[00:17] | to bring me back, and in doing so | 才把我救回来 但我们的世界 |
[00:20] | our world was opened up to new threats. | 也因此出现了新的威胁 |
[00:22] | And I’m the only one fast enough to stop them. | 我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人 |
[00:25] | I am the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:28] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:30] | This is where I came out of the Speed Force. | 这是我从神速力出来的地方 |
[00:32] | And a wave of dark matter washed out with you. | 一波暗物质也和你一起冲出来了 |
[00:35] | DeVoe orchestrated everything to get the people | 迪沃精心策划了一切 |
[00:36] | he wanted on the bus. | 为了得到公交上的人 |
[00:37] | But why does he need their powers? | 他为什么需要他们的力量 |
[00:39] | I can’t figure out his end game. | 我猜不出他想干什么 |
[00:40] | We got a planner, just like Thawne. | 这是个计划家 和斯旺一样 |
[00:42] | I hereby deem Barry Allen’s appeal deni– | 那我宣布巴里·艾伦上诉驳… |
[00:45] | Wait! | 等等 |
[00:47] | – DeVoe? – Not DeVoe. | -迪沃 -不是迪沃 |
[00:49] | It’s Ralph. | 是拉尔夫 |
[00:50] | Barry Allen is hereby ordered release immediately. | 即刻释放巴里·艾伦 |
[00:54] | Some people don’t think you should be back on the force. | 有些人觉得你不应该回到警局 |
[00:57] | When do you think I can come back? | 你觉得我什么时候能回来 |
[00:58] | When everyone believes DeVoe is really alive and well. | 所有人都相信迪沃真的活蹦乱跳的时候 |
[01:01] | I call this my thinking cap. | 我把它称为思考帽 |
[01:04] | He only wants the bus metas. | 他只想要公交车上的超能力者 |
[01:05] | He wants their powers. All of them. | 他想要他们的超能力 所有那些人 |
[01:07] | We know a bus meta. | 我们认识一个公交车上的超能力者 |
[01:08] | There’s three more people out there who need our help, | 世上还有三个人需要我们的帮助 |
[01:10] | and we need to find them before DeVoe does. | 我们得在迪沃之前找到他们 |
[01:17] | What if… | 如果 |
[01:19] | What if I just, like, breach all three | 如果我打开缺口 让那3个 |
[01:23] | of the bus metas to, like, Earth-2? | 公交车上的超能力者去地球2呢 |
[01:25] | How about this? | 这样怎么样 |
[01:26] | We alter each bus meta’s DNA | 我们改变每个公交超能力者的DNA |
[01:28] | by performing intercellular surgery. | 通过进行细胞间的外科手术 |
[01:30] | And what? And turn them into chickens? | 然后怎样 把他们变成小鸡吗 |
[01:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[01:36] | We’re not Frankensteining innocent people. | 我们不是毁了无辜人生活的科学怪人 |
[01:39] | Listen, Ramon, DeVoe wants these bodies. | 拉蒙 迪沃想要他们的身体 |
[01:42] | All right? Maybe if we change the bodies, | 对不对 也许我们可以把身体换掉 |
[01:43] | we keep these people safe. | 这些人就安全了 |
[01:45] | I’m sorry, don’t you have, like, six PhDs? | 打断下 你不是有6个博士学位吗 |
[01:47] | – Seven. – Yeah, which one of them is in mad science? | -7个 -哪一个学位是疯狂科学 |
[01:49] | Mad science is just an area of study. | 疯狂科学只是研究的一个领域 |
[01:51] | It’s not a degree, okay? | 不是一个学位 好吗 |
[01:52] | And by the way, I don’t see you coming up | 还有 我没看到你提出 |
[01:53] | with any other ideas. | 任何想法 |
[01:54] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[01:55] | ‘Cause it’s bed time over here on Earth-1. | 因为在地球1现在是睡觉时间 |
[01:58] | Do you know what bed time is? | 你知道睡觉时间是什么意思吗 |
[01:59] | – Do they have that on Earth-2? – Bed–Bed time. | -地球2有这么一说吗 -睡觉时间 |
[02:00] | All right, it’s this thing where we just shut down | 是一个我们停下活动 |
[02:03] | to recharge our batteries. | 给身体充电的时间 |
[02:05] | – Oh, my gosh. – I highly recommend it. | -天呐 -我很推荐 |
[02:09] | – Harry. – You’re still here? What? | -哈里 -你还在啊 干嘛 |
[02:12] | No matter what you think, DeVoe’s already thought of it. | 无论你想到什么 迪沃都先你一步想到了 |
[02:16] | So why don’t you just go home, | 所以不如回家 |
[02:18] | recharge, start again in the morning, all right? | 充个电 明早再开始 好吗 |
[02:20] | I’m gonna keep going. | 我要继续 |
[02:26] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[02:37] | Maybe you have thought of everything. | 也许你已经想到一切了 |
[02:47] | Just like Thawne. | 就和斯旺一样 |
[02:53] | What is all this? | 这是什么 |
[02:55] | This is gonna give us the edge we finally need | 只是让我们可以比迪沃聪明的 |
[02:57] | to be smarter than DeVoe. | 最终需要的突破口 |
[02:59] | Or me to be smarter than DeVoe, actually. | 实际上 应该说是让我比迪沃聪明的突破口 |
[03:02] | Take a look at this. | 看看 |
[03:06] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:06] | This is an intelligence booster. | 这是智力增强器 |
[03:08] | You put this thing on Dibny here, | 你让德比戴上 |
[03:11] | and even he would be able to understand | 就算是他 也能理解 |
[03:12] | the point source construction. | 点源理论 |
[03:15] | You put it on a real genius, | 而给真正的天才戴上 |
[03:17] | I’ll finally be able to outthink the Thinker. | 最终会让他比思考者更睿智 |
[03:19] | You know what, I’m not sure this thinking cap | 我不太确定这个思考帽 |
[03:22] | is the best idea you’ve ever had. | 是不是你有过的最棒的主意 |
[03:24] | It’s an intelligence booster. | 这是智力增强器 |
[03:25] | It looks like a thinking cap. | 和思考帽看着很像 |
[03:27] | You don’t like it, blame yourself. | 你不喜欢 就怪自己吧 |
[03:29] | – You gave me the idea. – What? | -是你给了我主意 -什么 |
[03:31] | You’re the one that said DeVoe planned all this | 是你说迪沃像斯旺一样计划了这一切 |
[03:32] | just like Thawne in order to stop Barry. | 好阻止巴里 |
[03:35] | And you said that DeVoe became the Thinker the same night | 而且你说过迪沃变成思考者的那晚 |
[03:37] | you became the Flash, and so I hacked into | 你成了闪电侠 所以我黑进了 |
[03:40] | security footage of that night to see how he did it. | 那晚的安全监控录像去看他怎么做到的 |
[03:47] | This is why he’s so smart. | 这就是他那么聪明的原因 |
[03:50] | DeVoe boosted his intelligence with neurochemical engineering | 迪沃用神经化学工程助推了他的智力 |
[03:54] | powered by the dark energy | 能量来源于粒子加速器爆炸 |
[03:55] | from the particle accelerator explosion. | 产生的暗能量 |
[03:57] | And if we build our own, we can do the exact same. | 如果我们做出了自己的助推器 我们也可以做到 |
[04:00] | Wait, you wanna blast your brain with 10 billion joules | 等等 你想要用100亿焦耳的暗能量 |
[04:03] | of dark energy? | 炸自己的脑子吗 |
[04:04] | I’ve harnessed energy from | 我曾利用过粒子加速器爆炸 |
[04:05] | the particle accelerator explosion before, | 产生的能量 |
[04:07] | and I can do it again. | 我还能再做一次 |
[04:08] | Yeah, but Harry, reengineering your brain’s | 但哈里 重新建造你大脑的 |
[04:10] | neurochemistry, that’s– | 神经化学 这… |
[04:11] | DeVoe did it. | 迪沃做到了 |
[04:12] | So can I. | 我也可以 |
[04:14] | How many more metas have to die before we finally stop DeVoe? | 在我们最终阻止迪沃前还有多少超能力者要丧命 |
[04:19] | Not–Not me. I mean… | 我不会死 我是说… |
[04:21] | I say we go for it. Right? | 我是说这是我们努力的目标 对吧 |
[04:23] | Right, guys? | 对吧 大伙 |
[04:25] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[04:27] | I say we explore it. | 我们探索试试 |
[04:29] | Yeah, I agree. | 我同意 |
[04:31] | Ramon. | 拉蒙 |
[04:32] | No, this is way too risky. | 不 太冒险了 |
[04:34] | Of course it’s risky, but if we succeed, | 当然冒险 但如果我们成功了 |
[04:36] | we will save the lives of the four remaining bus metas, | 我们就可以救那仅存的4个公交超能力者 |
[04:39] | including a member of our team. | 包括我们团队的一员 |
[04:41] | You’re talking about intense amounts of dark energy | 你说的可是用数量相当大的暗能量 |
[04:43] | going right into your brain, | 冲击你的大脑 |
[04:45] | right into that cap, | 冲击那个帽子 |
[04:46] | that turned a mac and cheese loving pacifist | 那会把一个酷爱奶酪的和平主义者 |
[04:48] | into a homicidal maniac. | 变成一个杀人疯子 |
[04:49] | You put that cap on, what’s it gonna do to you? | 你戴上那帽子 会让你怎么样 |
[04:51] | I’ve run the numbers dozens of times. | 我测算过很多次数据了 |
[04:53] | The math and the chemistry check out. | 数学和化学的结果都出来了 |
[04:54] | I can do this. | 我可以做到 |
[04:55] | I don’t think you can. | 我觉得你不行 |
[04:56] | I can with your help. | 有你的帮助我就可以 |
[04:59] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[05:01] | All right, let’s keep coming up with more ways to solve this. | 我们再多想一些办法解决问题 |
[05:07] | Just so I’m clear on this, someone finally came up | 我想要弄清楚 终于有人想到办法 |
[05:09] | with a way to stop this La-Z-Boy riding lunatic | 阻止那个坐在沙发上的疯子 |
[05:11] | and we just might not do it? | 我们却不去尝试吗 |
[05:17] | That’s really cool, guys. | 真是棒棒啊 |
[05:23] | – I got this one. – Yeah, thanks. | -我去劝劝他 -谢了 |
[05:29] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[05:31] | I’m gonna do it with or without his help. | 有没有他的帮助 我都要做 |
[05:35] | Hey, Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[05:37] | Look, don’t worry, okay? | 别担心 好吗 |
[05:38] | We’re gonna figure this out. | 我们会想办法解决的 |
[05:39] | Yeah, everybody keeps saying that, | 对 大家一直这么说 |
[05:40] | and each time we almost get DeVoe, he gets away. | 而且每次我们就要拿下迪沃了 他都脱身了 |
[05:42] | Every time he gets away, | 每次他脱身 |
[05:43] | he’s one step closer to getting me. | 都离抓到我更近了一步 |
[05:45] | Hey, that is not going to happen. | 不会这样的 |
[05:47] | Well, I can’t take that chance anymore, Iris. | 我再也不能冒这个险了 爱瑞丝 |
[05:49] | So if anyone needs me, I will be downstairs | 所以如果任何人要找我 我都在楼下 |
[05:51] | in my tiny guest quarters until this is over. | 我的小客房里呆着 直到这一切结束 |
[05:53] | There are still three bus metas out there, | 外面还有3个公交上的超能力者 |
[05:55] | and we’re gonna need your help to find them and protect them. | 我们需要你的帮助找到并保护他们 |
[05:57] | Iris, the only person I need to protect from now on | 爱瑞丝 从现在起 我唯一需要保护的人 |
[05:59] | is good old Ralphie boy. | 就是老好人拉尔夫 |
[06:02] | You are part of this team. | 你是团队的一员 |
[06:03] | Yeah, and I’m the only one with a body that DeVoe | 对 而且我是唯一一个迪沃 |
[06:05] | is trying to snatch. | 想要夺取身体的人 |
[06:07] | You don’t have any concept of how dangerous it is | 你对我出去有多少危险 |
[06:09] | for me out there. | 根本没概念 |
[06:10] | Yes, I do. | 我有概念 |
[06:12] | How could you? | 你怎么会有 |
[06:13] | Because I’m the leader of this team. | 因为我是团队的队长 |
[06:15] | Yeah, that’s right, you are. | 是啊 你是 |
[06:17] | But you’re always back there hiding safe and sound. | 但你总是安然无恙地躲在那里 |
[06:21] | While the rest of us are out in the field | 而与此同时 我们剩下的人却在第一线 |
[06:23] | putting our lives on the line. | 置生死于不顾 |
[06:41] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[06:43] | Some drama in the Cortex. | 表层发生了一些争执 |
[06:44] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你点的咖啡 |
[06:46] | It’s all good. | 没事的 |
[06:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:49] | Yeah, yeah, I’m, you know– | 还好 你知道的 |
[06:51] | Cecile’s in her third trimester, | 塞西尔在晚期妊娠阶段了 |
[06:54] | so it’s definitely getting serious. | 所以一定要很谨慎了 |
[06:56] | You guys have any names picked out yet? | 你们选好名字了吗 |
[06:58] | Uh, yeah. A few. | 选了一些 |
[07:01] | Come on, I’m not gonna tell anybody. | 别藏着了 我不会告密的 |
[07:02] | No, you’re not, because you’re not gonna know | 你是不会 因为你没秘密可告 |
[07:03] | until Cecile tells you. | 除非塞西尔告诉你 |
[07:05] | – All right. – Anyway. | -好吧 -不管怎样 |
[07:07] | I talked to Singh about getting you back in the lab. | 我跟辛格谈过让你回实验室的事 |
[07:11] | Yeah, and? | 是吗 然后呢 |
[07:12] | It’s gonna be a while. | 要等一段时间了 |
[07:13] | Why? I thought Judge Hankerson | 为什么 我以为汉克森法官 |
[07:15] | and Singh had everything they needed. | 和辛格已经得到所需了 |
[07:17] | We thought so, too, but the mayor wants to sit down | 我们也这么以为 但市长她想 |
[07:20] | with the DeVoes herself. | 亲自见见迪沃一家 |
[07:22] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[07:23] | Look, we can’t find Marlize, | 我们找不到马尔利泽 |
[07:24] | so the only chance we got is to get Ralph to use | 所以我们唯一的办法就是让拉尔夫 |
[07:28] | his nauseating powers to impersonate DeVoe again. | 再次用他恶心的能力假冒迪沃 |
[07:32] | All right, I’ll ask him, but right now he’ll barely | 好吧 我会去问他的 但现在他 |
[07:34] | leave S.T.A.R. Labs. | 几乎不会离开尖端科研实验室 |
[07:35] | What happened to that whole buddy system thing | 你那套伙伴系统怎么 |
[07:36] | you had going on? | 行不通了 |
[07:37] | It’s not enough for him, I guess. | 我猜这对他来说还不够吧 |
[07:40] | Then I don’t know, Barry. | 那我就没辙了 巴里 |
[07:41] | I should be out there. | 我应该出去的 |
[07:43] | Helping people. Putting bad guys away. | 去帮助他人 打击坏人 |
[07:45] | Right now, we should be trying to stop DeVoe | 现在 我们应该尽力阻止迪沃 |
[07:47] | and finding those last few bus metas. | 找出最后那几个公车超能力者 |
[07:49] | ‘Cause I got a bad feeling | 因为我有种不好的预感 |
[07:50] | one of them’s gonna show up soon. | 其中一个很快就要现身了 |
[07:59] | Next time, it’ll be your hand. | 下次烧的就是你的手了 |
[08:02] | Now, everybody on the floor. | 现在 所有人都趴下 |
[08:09] | Dude, you had a death wish? | 哥们儿 你是想找死吗 |
[08:11] | Do what he says. | 照他说的做 |
[08:19] | Stealing is a sin. | 偷窃是罪过 |
[08:21] | You shouldn’t be using the powers | 你不应该用得来的能力 |
[08:23] | you’ve been given this way. | 做这种事 |
[08:24] | I’ll use them any way I see fit. | 我愿意怎么用就怎么用 |
[08:27] | Including frying you to a crisp | 你要是再上前 |
[08:30] | if you move any closer. | 就把你烤成薯片 |
[08:32] | Oh, I don’t think you will. | 我觉得你不会这么做 |
[08:34] | You don’t wanna hurt me or anyone in this bank. | 你并不想伤害我或是这家银行里的任何人 |
[08:38] | You can still walk away from this. | 你现在收手还来得及 |
[08:42] | But the moment you touch that money, | 但你一旦碰了那笔钱 |
[08:45] | your life changes forever. | 你的人生就永远的改变了 |
[08:48] | Now, you don’t really want that, do you? | 你肯定不想这样吧 |
[08:50] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你说得对 |
[08:56] | Or maybe you’ve got a death wish! | 或许你只是想找死 |
[09:02] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[09:05] | My powers! | 我的超能力 |
[09:06] | They’re gone! | 都消失了 |
[09:07] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[09:11] | Hey, buddy, you’re a real– | 兄弟 你是个真正的… |
[09:16] | hero. | 英雄 |
[09:26] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[09:27] | What do you got? | 你有什么发现 |
[09:29] | Oh, you know, the usual. | 就是跟平常一样 |
[09:31] | Just loads and loads of dark matter. | 一堆又一堆的暗物质 |
[09:34] | Makes sense. Eye witnesses said this guy | 合情合理 目击者说这个人 |
[09:35] | melted this vault door with fire from his hands. | 用手中发出的火焰烧融了这道闸门 |
[09:39] | Hmm, figures. But not just any fire. | 想到了 但不是一般的火焰 |
[09:42] | This fire melted through ten inches of reinforced steel. | 这种火融穿了25厘米厚的强化钢板 |
[09:46] | I mean, that would take over 6,000 degrees Fahrenheit. | 这需要超过3300摄氏度的高温 |
[09:49] | Ten times the thermal output of Rory’s heat gun. | 是罗里的热风枪输出功率的十倍 |
[09:51] | Well, here’s where it gets weirder. | 更奇怪的在后面 |
[09:53] | Apparently shortly after, his powers stopped working. | 显然不久之后 他的能力失效了 |
[09:56] | Stopped working? | 失效是什么意思 |
[09:57] | Yeah, so if he was one of our bus metas, | 是啊 所以如果他是一个公车超能力者 |
[09:59] | I guess we have one less to worry about. | 我想这一个我们是不用去费心了 |
[10:02] | Nobody’s powers stop working. | 谁的超能力会失效啊 |
[10:04] | Eric Fry, six months ago, | 埃里克·弗瑞 六个月前 |
[10:06] | were you on the 405 bus? | 你是否在405路公交车上 |
[10:07] | Please. | 快得了吧 |
[10:09] | Do I look like someone who takes public transit? | 我看起来像是使用公共交通的人吗 |
[10:12] | All right, then, Mr. Fry. | 那好吧 弗瑞先生 |
[10:14] | How long have you had your powers? | 你拥有超能力多久了 |
[10:16] | A few years. | 有几年了 |
[10:18] | You’re an OG meta. | 你是个老司机了 |
[10:20] | And you just started using them now? | 然后就忍到现在才开始使用超能力吗 |
[10:21] | Here, yeah. | 在这儿是没错 |
[10:23] | Once Flash showed up, I took this act on the road. | 闪电侠一现身 我就不再活动了 |
[10:27] | Doesn’t matter anymore, though. | 不过现在都不重要了 |
[10:29] | Right, you don’t have your powers anymore. | 对 你现在没有超能力了 |
[10:32] | ‘Cause they just disappeared? Vanished? | 因为能力就那么消失了 凭空不见了 |
[10:36] | Into thin air? Huh? | 化成一股烟没了吗 |
[10:38] | All right, Cisco. | 好了 西斯科 |
[10:40] | He’s clear. | 他没问题 |
[10:42] | You have any idea how this happened? | 你知道能力为什么会消失吗 |
[10:43] | One minute I had powers. The next… | 上一刻我还有超能力 下一秒… |
[10:46] | Nothing. | 什么都没了 |
[10:48] | Will you get him out of here? | 你能带他出去吗 |
[10:50] | That’s right. Get him out of here. | 也对 带他出去 |
[10:52] | – All right. – Yeah, get him out of here. | -好吧 -好 带他出去 |
[10:55] | I can’t believe his powers disappeared like that. | 我没法相信他的超能力就这么消失了 |
[10:57] | How does someone lose their powers? | 人怎么会失去自己的超能力呢 |
[11:01] | So, I can think of a couple of ways | 我能想到几种可能性 |
[11:02] | this might have happened. | 会导致该情况的发生 |
[11:03] | If this Eric Fry metastasizes solar radiation | 如果这位埃里克·弗瑞是通过转移太阳辐射 |
[11:06] | to create heat, | 制造热量 |
[11:07] | we could put him in the dark to de-power him. | 我们可以把他放在黑暗环境中使他失去超能力 |
[11:09] | But it was still broad daylight. | 但现在还是大白天呢 |
[11:11] | Okay, maybe his internal biochemistry has been altered | 好吧 也许他体内的生化系统发生了变化 |
[11:14] | to create its own internal thermal combustion | 可以自己内燃产生热量 |
[11:16] | and he just ran out of fuel. | 而他只是用光了燃料 |
[11:18] | Okay, so if this guy’s not one of the bus metas, | 好吧 如果这人不是公车超能力者中的一个 |
[11:21] | then that means that there’s still three more out there | 那这就意味着在迪沃找上我之前 |
[11:23] | before DeVoe gets to me. | 还有三个超能力者在外游荡 |
[11:24] | So, I’m safe. Safer, I’m safer. | 所以我很安全 该说我更安全了 |
[11:28] | Those are innocent people, Ralph. | 那些人是无辜的 拉尔夫 |
[11:29] | I’m innocent. I’m still gonna get terminated. | 我也是无辜的 还不是要被终结掉 |
[11:32] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[11:34] | – I’m Sarah Connor. – No. | -我是《终结者》里面的莎拉·康纳 -不 |
[11:36] | I’m gonna go back to my room. | 我要回我房间去了 |
[11:38] | Get some comfort food. | 吃点东西安抚一下心情 |
[11:39] | Ralph… | 拉尔夫 |
[11:41] | The way I see it, Fry walks into the bank | 在我看来 弗瑞走进银行时 |
[11:44] | with his fire powers, meets this other guy, | 还有超能力 见到了另一个人之后 |
[11:47] | and then his powers are gone. | 他的能力就没了 |
[11:49] | Coincidence? I think not. | 是巧合吗 我不觉得 |
[11:51] | So you think this guy did something to Fry? | 你是说这个人对弗瑞做了什么 |
[11:54] | I think we can ask him some questions. | 我觉得我们可以问他几个问题 |
[11:56] | I interviewed every eye witness in that bank. | 我跟那家银行里每一个目击者都谈过了 |
[11:58] | Nobody knew who he was. | 没人知道他是谁 |
[11:59] | Cisco, why don’t you crosscheck the deposits | 西斯科 不如你把今天的储蓄记录 |
[12:01] | from today with dad’s witness list? | 和爸爸的目击证人名单交叉对比一下 |
[12:03] | Way ahead of you. | 早想到了 |
[12:04] | Everyone on the list checks out except Matthew Kim– | 名单上的每个人都对上了 除了马修·金 |
[12:06] | an EMT out of Central City General. | 他是中城总医院的急救人员 |
[12:09] | Barry, let’s go ask some questions. | 巴里 咱们该去问问题了 |
[12:11] | Oh, I’ll go. | 我去吧 |
[12:12] | Barry, you can stay here. | 巴里 你可以留在这儿 |
[12:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:17] | Well, you know, I never go out into the field, | 我从没出去执行过任务 |
[12:18] | so I thought, you know… | 所以我想… |
[12:21] | Yeah, I mean, you’re the boss. | 好吧 反正你说了算 |
[12:23] | Okay. Uh, Caitlin, | 好吧 凯特琳 |
[12:24] | why don’t you see | 不如你研究一下 |
[12:25] | how this power stealing thing works, | 这个盗取超能力是什么原理 |
[12:26] | and Cisco, why don’t you use the satellite’s tracking perimeters | 西斯科 不如你用卫星追踪 |
[12:28] | to scan the city for dark matter? | 排查一下城市中的暗物质 |
[12:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:33] | I’ll just come running if you need me. | 要是你们需要我 我就跑来 |
[12:35] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[12:42] | Can I hang out in here? | 我能在这儿待一会儿吗 |
[12:50] | Can you–Do you mind– | 你能…你介不介意… |
[12:51] | Can you save the eating till later? | 你能不能过会儿再吃东西 |
[12:52] | We’re actually trying to save lives here. | 我们这儿还忙着救命呢 |
[12:54] | This is really good, though. | 不过这真的很好吃 |
[12:57] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[12:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:58] | You put this together pretty quick, huh? | 这玩意儿你组装起来倒是挺快的嘛 |
[13:01] | Yes, I did, for a test run. | 是啊 用来试运行的 |
[13:06] | I can feel my neurons firing. | 我能感到我的神经在加速 |
[13:09] | Firing at a rate 20 times their normal rate. | 速度是平常的二十倍 |
[13:13] | And that’s without the addition of dark matter. | 这还是在没有暗物质的情况下 |
[13:15] | I can feel my brain’s processing systems evolving. | 我能感到大脑的处理系统在进化 |
[13:20] | There’s a 67% chance you’re gonna spill that mustard | 有百分之六十七的可能你会把芥末 |
[13:22] | on the floor. | 溅到地板上 |
[13:24] | Okay, how did you do that? | 好吧 你怎么做到的 |
[13:27] | Well, I simply analyzed your eating habits | 我只是分析了你的饮食习惯 |
[13:29] | and extrapolated them at a predictive behavior model | 并将其外推成了一套行为预测模型 |
[13:31] | all within four seconds. | 只用了四秒钟 |
[13:34] | The cap is working. | 帽子起作用了 |
[13:37] | Eh, cool, but I’m not quite convinced. | 厉害 但我还是不太相信 |
[13:40] | No? | 不信 |
[13:41] | Really? You’re not convinced? | 真的吗 你还不信 |
[13:45] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[13:46] | The answer is none. | 答案是否定的 |
[13:48] | And have a little more respect for your body, will you? | 对你的身体放尊重一点好吗 |
[13:51] | This is a veggie dog, man. | 这是个素热狗 哥们 |
[13:52] | I’m not talking about the veggie dog, man. | 我说的不是那个素食热狗 哥们 |
[13:53] | I’m talking about the wiping the mustard on the pants | 我说的是你在裤子上擦芥末的事 |
[13:55] | causes the pant movement which indicates a lack of clothing | 因为从裤子的运动模式可以看出你的身体 |
[13:57] | to bodily friction, which can mean only one thing. | 与衣物缺少摩擦 而这只意味着一件事 |
[14:00] | Right, what kind of underwear am I wearing? | 对了 就是我穿什么样的内裤 |
[14:04] | And the answer… | 答案是… |
[14:06] | is none. | 没穿 |
[14:08] | You got all that from your fancy metal cap? | 都是用你那个炫酷的金属帽想到的吗 |
[14:11] | – Yes, I did. – It’s impressive, Harry. | -是的 -太了不起了 哈里 |
[14:14] | Except for one very small thing. | 就是有点小瑕疵 |
[14:15] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[14:17] | Your head is on fire. | 你的脑袋着火了 |
[14:19] | It’s no– | 才没… |
[14:34] | When I mentioned spending more time together, | 我说到共度更多时光的时候 |
[14:36] | I meant family barbecues, not questioning people of interest. | 我是说一家人吃烤肉 不是去询问疑犯 |
[14:39] | I know, I just want people to know that I’m not afraid | 我知道 我只是想让人知道我不害怕 |
[14:42] | to go out in the field every once in a while. | 时不时的出来跑跑外勤 |
[14:44] | Who says you are? | 谁说你怕了 |
[14:46] | – Ralph. – Ralph? | -拉尔夫 -拉尔夫 |
[14:47] | He should talk. He won’t even leave the building. | 他说什么 他都不离开那楼里 |
[14:49] | I know, but it made me wonder, you know? | 我知道 但是引起了我的思考 |
[14:51] | What kind of leader constantly puts everyone else’s life | 什么样的领队 只让其他人去冒险 |
[14:53] | on the line except their own? | 而自己在后边呆着 |
[14:55] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[14:57] | We all know you’re fearless. | 我们都知道你什么都不怕 |
[14:59] | Whenever you’ve been needed on the field, | 当战场上需要你的时候 |
[15:00] | you’ve gone. | 你就会去 |
[15:01] | So don’t let Ralph get in your head. | 所以别让拉尔夫影响了你 |
[15:04] | Excuse me. CCPD. | 抱歉 中城警局 |
[15:06] | We’re looking for an EMT named Matthew Kim. | 我们在找一个急救专家叫马修·金 |
[15:08] | Yes, he’s right through there. | 他就在那边过去 |
[15:09] | There? Thank you. | 那边吗 谢谢 |
[15:14] | Matthew Kim? | 马修·金 |
[15:16] | Detective Joe West, CCPD. | 乔·韦斯特警探 中城警局 |
[15:18] | We’d like to ask you some questions about the attack | 我们想就今早中城银行被袭一事 |
[15:21] | at Central City Bank this morning. | 问你一些问题 |
[15:24] | I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 我对那事一无所知 |
[15:27] | Really? ‘Cause I have a dozen witnesses | 真的吗 因为我有很多证人 |
[15:29] | that saw you stand up to the man that melted the vault. | 看到你反抗融掉保险库的那个人 |
[15:35] | He was going to hurt people. | 他想要伤害别人 |
[15:38] | It was my duty to help them. | 帮助他们是我的责任 |
[15:40] | Any reason you left without making a statement? | 你为什么一句话不说就离开了 |
[15:45] | I need to finish restocking my inventory | 我需要重新补给装备 |
[15:47] | before another call comes in. | 以防又有电话打来 |
[15:48] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[15:49] | Look, Matthew, we know you had something to do | 马修 我们知道你和 |
[15:51] | with that guy at the bank losing his powers. | 那个银行失去超能力的人有关 |
[15:53] | We need to know. What did you do to him? | 我们需要知道 你对他做了什么 |
[15:56] | Why? So you can steal mine? | 为什么 这样你就可以偷走我的了吗 |
[15:59] | No, no! | 不 不要 |
[16:00] | – Let her go. – Put the gun down. | -放开她 -放下枪 |
[16:03] | I said put it down. | 我说了放下枪 |
[16:09] | He didn’t deserve those powers. | 他不配拥有那超能力 |
[16:09] | 尖端科研实验室 紧急呼叫 | |
[16:11] | He was hurting people. | 他在伤害他人 |
[16:14] | Flash! | 闪电侠 |
[16:14] | You’re not the only one that’s been blessed with powers. | 不只有你一个人获得了超能力 |
[16:18] | I’m helping people, too. | 我也在帮助别人 |
[16:20] | Not like this. | 这样不行 |
[16:28] | You did this, not me. | 这赖你 可不是我 |
[16:30] | I got him. | 我去抓他 |
[16:35] | I lost my speed. | 我速度丢了 |
[16:36] | What do you mean you lost your speed? | 你速度丢了是什么意思 |
[16:37] | Uh, guys, I think I found it. | 各位 我想我知道丢哪了 |
[16:52] | This is amazing. | 真是太棒了 |
[16:54] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[16:56] | Well, I’ve run every test I can think of. | 我走了所有能想到的测试 |
[16:58] | EKG, cellular regression synthesis, | 心电图 细胞回归综合分析 |
[16:59] | brain chemistry, and dark matter confirms it. | 脑化学 还有暗物质证实了 |
[17:02] | Iris is a speedster. | 爱瑞丝是个极速者 |
[17:04] | So, what about Barry? | 那巴里呢 |
[17:09] | Everything that was a part of you– | 你身体里的那一部分 |
[17:12] | your speed, connection to the Speed Force, | 你的速度 与神速力的连接 |
[17:14] | the dark matter– | 暗物质 |
[17:16] | it’s all a part of Iris now. | 现在都是爱瑞丝的一部分了 |
[17:22] | – Can you- – Reverse it? | -你能不能 -逆转吗 |
[17:24] | I don’t know. I can try. | 我不知道 可以试试 |
[17:26] | So, Matthew Kim isn’t just removing DNA. | 所以 马修·金不仅仅是移除基因 |
[17:29] | He’s transferring it to anybody he touches. | 他会传送给所触碰的人 |
[17:32] | He’s not getting rid of metas. | 他不是在消除超能力者 |
[17:33] | He’s creating new ones. | 他是在制造新的 |
[17:34] | Well, that’s not the only thing. | 不仅仅是这样 |
[17:36] | Guess who’s got an apartment just a block away | 猜猜谁的公寓就在405巴士线一个街区远 |
[17:38] | from the 405 bus line and rides it every day to get to work? | 并且每天都坐着上班去 |
[17:41] | So Matthew is our bus meta, not Fry. | 所以马修是巴士超能力者 不是弗瑞 |
[17:45] | Which means that DeVoe is gonna come after him sooner or later. | 也就是说迪沃早晚回去找他 |
[17:48] | And if DeVoe gets Matthew’s abilities, | 如果迪沃获得了马修的能力 |
[17:50] | he could take away all our powers. | 他就可以夺走我们所有人的能力了 |
[17:53] | Unless we get him on our side first. | 除非我们先把他拉拢到咱们这边 |
[17:55] | Then he can remove the meta DNA from DeVoe. | 这样他就可以消除迪沃的超能力基因了 |
[17:58] | – Could that work? – I mean, yeah. | -能成功吗 -我觉得可以 |
[18:00] | It could. As best I can tell, | 或许能行 据我来看 |
[18:02] | Matthew’s abilities work by melting down | 马修的能力是融化 |
[18:03] | the highly concentrated bonds between DNA. | 基因之间高度浓缩的连接 |
[18:06] | That makes them totally pliable so he can extract them | 让它们变得柔软 这样就可以被抽出 |
[18:08] | and infuse somebody else with the exact same meta DNA. | 然后将同样的超能基因注入其他人 |
[18:11] | Melting highly concentrated bonds. | 融掉紧密连接的纽带 |
[18:15] | Melting Point. | 融点 |
[18:16] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. I gotta write that down. | 对对对 我得记下来 |
[18:18] | Okay, great, so you guys figure out how to get | 很好 那么你们就去想办法 |
[18:20] | this Mr. Melting Point in the same room as DeVoe | 把这个融点先生和迪沃放到一个屋檐下 |
[18:23] | and not get his brains sucked out. | 并且不让他的脑袋被吸走 |
[18:25] | I’m gonna go get a couple of bear claws | 我去拿些熊爪饼 |
[18:26] | and go back to my room. | 然后回到我屋里去 |
[18:27] | It’s not Mr. Melting Point. | 不是融点先生 |
[18:29] | Look, it’s just Melting Point. | 就只叫融点 |
[18:31] | You know, somebody out there | 你知道吗 现在某个人 |
[18:32] | has Fry’s fire powers right now. | 有了弗瑞的能力了 |
[18:34] | We need to find them as much as we need to find Matthew. | 我们找到他们的紧急性和找马修一样高 |
[18:36] | I’m on it. | 交给我吧 |
[18:37] | And I’ll see if there’s a way to reverse this. | 我去看看有没有办法能逆转 |
[18:43] | Well… | 那么 |
[18:45] | Until then, what do we do? | 在那之前 我们怎么办 |
[18:48] | We train. | 我们训练 |
[18:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:02] | Ramon! Where– | 拉蒙 你在… |
[19:04] | There you are. What are you doing? | 在这里啊 你在干什么 |
[19:06] | Updating some software. | 升级些软件 |
[19:07] | Oh, good. So nothing. | 太好了 就是没事干 |
[19:08] | Great, I need your help. | 真棒 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:10] | Try Ralph. | 去找拉尔夫 |
[19:12] | Ralph’s useless. | 拉尔夫太废物 |
[19:12] | All he does is eat. | 他就知道吃 |
[19:15] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[19:17] | Do you have a microfilament compression wrench | 你有没有微纤丝压缩扳手 |
[19:18] | with cobalt retrieving clamp? | 和钴回收夹钳 |
[19:21] | Yeah. | 有 |
[19:23] | Yeah, where is it? | 是吗 在哪 |
[19:24] | Why, so you can work on your death cap? | 干什么 你要拿去造死亡帽吗 |
[19:26] | – It’s not a death cap. – It’s a death cap. | -那不是死亡帽 -就是死亡帽 |
[19:28] | – No, it isn’t. – I hear there’s plenty of tools on Earth-2. | -不是 -我听说地球二有不少工具 |
[19:30] | Yeah, well I’m on Earth-1. | 可我在地球一上呢 |
[19:31] | Oh, you need a lift? | 你需要送一程吗 |
[19:32] | I’ll breach you there right now! | 我现在就给你开个缺口送过去 |
[19:34] | That’s not what I sound like! | 我说话不这个样 |
[19:36] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[19:41] | Cisco, why can’t you just help him? | 西斯科 你为什么不帮帮他 |
[19:44] | Why am I the only one who thinks putting a rageaholic | 为什么只有我觉得把一个暴脾气 |
[19:46] | and dark matter together is a bad idea? | 和暗物质放在一起是个坏主意 |
[19:48] | He’s trying to stop DeVoe. | 他是想要阻止迪沃 |
[19:50] | That’s not a bad idea. | 这个点子可不坏 |
[19:51] | He’s trying to match his intellect with a mad man | 他想要用自己的智力对抗一个可以 |
[19:55] | whose innovations are warping his brain. | 可以把思想来回传送的疯子 |
[19:58] | – Have you not seen “Spider-Man 2” – No. | – 你看《蜘蛛侠2》了吗 -没有 |
[20:00] | How can you live with yourself? | 你活着还有什么意义 |
[20:01] | It might be dangerous, but it also might work. | 这或许有危险 但是也可能成 |
[20:03] | And we’re kind of running out of ideas. | 而且我们也基本没有办法了 |
[20:05] | Besides, Harry’s gonna do this whether you help him or not. | 再说了 哈里有没有你的帮助都会去做 |
[20:09] | So maybe there’s some way to make this thinking cap | 所以也许有办法能做出这个思想帽 |
[20:10] | and to keep him safe. | 同时保证他的安全 |
[20:19] | She can move. | 她速度真快 |
[20:25] | Hey, Iris, you might just wanna– | 爱瑞丝 也许你应该… |
[20:27] | – I can’t slow down. – That’s okay. | -我慢不下来 -没关系 |
[20:29] | All right, just gradually ramp your speed down, | 你需要慢慢的降低速度 |
[20:31] | otherwise you’re gonna– | 不然的话你就会… |
[20:35] | Do that? | 变成这样吗 |
[20:38] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:40] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:41] | Yep, I’m straight. I’m straight. | 我没事 我没事 |
[20:42] | Thank God for speed healing, huh? | 要感谢超级恢复速度啊 |
[20:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:49] | Hey, I know this isn’t easy on you. | 我知道这对你来说不容易 |
[20:52] | I–I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:53] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[20:56] | I am. It– | 我就是… |
[21:00] | I lost my speed. | 我失去了速度 |
[21:04] | I lost my job at the CCPD. | 我丢了中城警局的工作 |
[21:08] | Just feels like DeVoe is slowly taking everything away from me. | 感觉迪沃在慢慢的把一切从我身边夺走 |
[21:17] | He hasn’t taken everything away. | 他还没有夺走一切 |
[21:22] | What if I never get it back? | 如果我永远拿不回来了呢 |
[21:27] | Caitlin is gonna find something, okay? | 凯特琳会找到办法的 好吗 |
[21:34] | Until then, you just have to watch me like I’ve watched you | 在那之前 你只需要看着我 就像是 |
[21:38] | these last three years. | 这三年来我看你一样 |
[21:41] | Yeah, I guess so. | 我想也只能如此了 |
[21:45] | Wow, that’s super annoying. | 这可真有点烦人 |
[21:50] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[21:51] | Baldwin Tower’s on fire. CCFD’s responding, | 鲍德温塔起火了 中城消防局去了 |
[21:53] | but there’s people on the top floor they can’t reach. | 但是顶楼有人他们救不到 |
[21:55] | Okay, Caitlin, Killer Frost is on fire duty. | 凯特琳 冰霜杀手今天要去灭火了 |
[21:57] | Ralph, Cisco, suit up. | 拉尔夫 西斯科 换衣服 |
[22:00] | Yeah, not a chance. | 我不去 |
[22:01] | This could just be a trap for DeVoe to get us out in the open. | 这可能只是迪沃为了骗我们出去的陷阱 |
[22:03] | Hey, I think we got a bigger problem. | 我想我们有个更大的麻烦 |
[22:05] | We don’t have a Flash anymore. | 我们没有闪电侠了 |
[22:07] | Yeah, we do. | 我们有 |
[22:08] | I don’t think she’s ready for all that. | 我觉得她还没有准备好应付这一切 |
[22:10] | I mean, she just got her- You just got your powers. | 她刚得到… 你刚获得超能力 |
[22:15] | No. I wanna do this. | 不 我想去 |
[22:17] | Okay. Okay, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[22:19] | We’ll monitor from here, then. | 那我们就在这里看着 |
[22:21] | Okay, well, you can’t go out there wearing that. | 好吧 你不能穿着这一套出去 |
[22:24] | Oh. Right. | 没错 |
[22:29] | Sorry, Cait. | 抱歉 凯特 |
[22:31] | Mask? | 有面具吗 |
[22:32] | Right. | 等一下 |
[22:35] | Thank you, Jesse Quick. | 谢谢 杰西·快客 |
[22:38] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[22:40] | Please, be careful. | 一定要小心 |
[22:46] | Guess you’re on comms. | 你负责通讯 |
[22:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:49] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对 |
[22:50] | All right, how do I– How do I– | 好 我怎样… |
[22:52] | – Other monitor. – Wrong monitor. | -另一台监控器 -不是这台 |
[23:00] | I’m here. Oh, boy. | 我到了 天啊 |
[23:02] | Okay, Iris, there are five people trapped on the 14th floor. | 爱瑞丝 有五个人被困在了14层 |
[23:06] | Just get them out of there as fast as you can. | 用你最快的速度把他们救出来 |
[23:19] | – I did it. – Great work, okay? | -我做到了 -干得好 |
[23:21] | Now you gotta get back in there and put out the fire. | 现在回到大楼里救火 |
[23:24] | Right. | 好 |
[23:34] | Guys, I’m here. What do I do? | 各位 我进来了 我要怎么做 |
[23:36] | You know what to do. Use your arms. | 你知道怎么做 用你的手臂 |
[23:38] | Create wind funnels. | 创造一个导风漏斗 |
[23:39] | Suck all the oxygen out of the room. | 把房间里的氧气都吸出去 |
[23:41] | And the fire will go out. | 然后火就会灭了 |
[23:43] | Just like he’s done a thousand times. | 就像他过去做过的无数次一样 |
[23:45] | You got this, girl. | 你能行的 |
[23:57] | It’s making it worse. | 火更大了 |
[24:00] | Is she rotating her arms the wrong way or…? | 是她转动手臂的方式不对还是 |
[24:03] | Just go the opposite direction, okay? | 向反方向转 |
[24:09] | Iris, what was that? | 爱瑞丝 怎么了 |
[24:11] | Iris! | 爱瑞丝 |
[24:13] | My leg is pinned. I can’t move. | 我的腿被压住了 我动不了 |
[24:18] | Okay, you have to phase through it. | 你得穿过它 |
[24:20] | What? I don’t know how. | 什么 我不知道怎么做 |
[24:24] | You have to vibrate your whole body, okay? | 让你整个身体震动起来 明白吗 |
[24:26] | You just–you have to feel it. | 你得去感受它 |
[24:28] | I can’t. I can’t move. I can’t do it. | 我不行 我动不了 我做不到 |
[24:30] | We’re running out of time, Barry. | 我们快要没时间了 巴里 |
[24:31] | The integrity of the room is failing. | 大楼的框架要撑不住了 |
[24:33] | The ceiling’s gonna collapse. | 天花板就要塌下来了 |
[24:34] | Barry! The whole place is going up. | 巴里 整幢楼都要塌了 |
[24:43] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:45] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -还好 -谢谢 |
[24:58] | There’s still a little bit of irritation in your lungs | 你的肺还会有点痛 |
[25:01] | from all the smoke you inhaled last night, | 因为你昨晚吸入了太多烟 |
[25:02] | but you should be good to go soon. | 但你马上就会没事的 |
[25:04] | And your leg’s already healed. | 你的腿也已经痊愈了 |
[25:06] | Shouldn’t have let her go out there. | 不应该让她过去的 |
[25:08] | You weren’t ready. | 你还没有准备好 |
[25:10] | I saved a lot of people last night, Ralph. | 我昨晚救了很多人 拉尔夫 |
[25:12] | Yeah, and Cisco had to save you. | 是 然后西斯科还得去救你 |
[25:14] | All right, look, we just need to make sure | 好了 我们只是需要确认 |
[25:15] | this doesn’t happen again. | 这种事情不会再发生了 |
[25:17] | We have to find Matthew Kim | 我们得找到马修·金 |
[25:18] | and whoever he transferred Eric Fry’s powers to. | 还有那个被他注入埃里克·弗瑞的超能力的人 |
[25:20] | How close are you to reversing this? | 你还需要多久能逆转它 |
[25:23] | – I don’t know that I can. – What? | -我不确定我能不能做到 -什么 |
[25:25] | I was up all night trying every conceivable solution. | 我一整晚都在尝试能想到的解决方法 |
[25:28] | Dark matter splicing, pattern DNA cloning, | 暗物质拼接 DNA克隆规律 |
[25:30] | even regrowing meta enhanced stem material | 甚至在细胞程度上 |
[25:32] | on a cellular level. | 再生超能力增强物质 |
[25:34] | Nothing will work. | 都没有成功 |
[25:36] | I cannot replicate Melting Point’s powers. | 我无法复制融点的超能力 |
[25:39] | So unless we find him and get him to reverse what he’s done– | 所以除非我们找到他并让他逆转他做过的事 |
[25:42] | Iris is Team Speedster on a permanent basis. | 那么爱瑞丝就要永久加入极速者队伍 |
[25:46] | Great, that’s, uh– That’s great. | 真是太棒了 |
[25:50] | I’m gonna go work on my will. | 我要去写遗嘱了 |
[25:52] | Ralph… | 拉尔夫 |
[26:08] | Harry. Harry, I know you hear me. | 哈里 哈里 我知道你听到我说话了 |
[26:11] | Another team member hurt by one of DeVoe’s metas. | 又有一名队员被迪沃的超能力者伤到 |
[26:13] | – I know. – And we can fix it, | -我知道 -我们能处理好 |
[26:14] | but, no, no. – I know! | -但是 不 -我知道 |
[26:15] | And you know what else? | 你知道还有什么吗 |
[26:16] | Snow wasn’t the only one who was up all night working. | 昨晚并不是只有斯诺一个人在工作 |
[26:18] | I was up all night working. I’m almost done. | 我昨晚也一直在工作 我快成功了 |
[26:19] | I’m almost finished, but you won’t help me finish! | 我就快成功了 但是你不帮我 |
[26:21] | I’m gonna help you finish! | 我会去帮你 |
[26:23] | – Finish– – The thinking cap. | -完成 -思考帽 |
[26:25] | I’m gonna help you finish the thinking cap. | 我会帮你完成思考帽 |
[26:27] | It’s an intelligence booster, actually. | 事实上 这是一个智力增强器 |
[26:28] | It’s called an intelligence booster. | 它叫智力增强器 |
[26:30] | – Two conditions. – What are your conditions? | -两个条件 -你有什么条件 |
[26:32] | One, we stimulate your synapses | 第一 我们刺激你的突触 |
[26:34] | without using dark matter. | 不用暗物质 |
[26:36] | Fine, no dark matter. And two? | 行 不用暗物质 第二个呢 |
[26:39] | The minute you start acting like Locutus of Borg and start | 一旦你开始像博格的洛丘特一样 |
[26:42] | assimilating everybody with your Borg chair– | 用你的博格椅子同化其他人 |
[26:43] | You can vibe me back to my Earth. Okay? | 你可以用震波把我送回我的地球 行了吧 |
[26:47] | – Okay. – Let’s go. | -好 -我们走 |
[27:00] | Take it easy. | 慢慢来 |
[27:02] | It’s just day two. | 这才是第二天 |
[27:07] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[27:09] | You were right about running. | 关于跑步这件事你说得对 |
[27:12] | It’s so peaceful. | 相当的平静 |
[27:14] | So calming. | 安宁 |
[27:16] | Actually makes it easy to think. | 让人更容易去思考 |
[27:18] | Look, I mean, you just got your speed. | 你刚得到你的速度 |
[27:21] | You know that, right? | 你知道这一点 对吧 |
[27:22] | I don’t think anyone would hold it against you | 如果你去休息一下的话 |
[27:24] | if you took a minute and maybe just let Cisco and Caitlin | 不会有人责怪你的 就让西斯科和凯特琳 |
[27:26] | handle this meta, just run point like always. | 去处理这个超能力者 就像以前那样 |
[27:30] | Just stay here like I always do? | 我就像之前那样呆在这里 |
[27:34] | No, I–You know I didn’t mean that. | 不是 我 你知道我不是这个意思 |
[27:37] | No, I know you didn’t. I did. | 我知道你不是这个意思 但我是 |
[27:39] | Iris, I– | 爱瑞丝 我… |
[27:41] | You think that–what, that you need to prove to the team | 是因为你觉得 你需要向队员证明 |
[27:45] | that you’re not afraid? | 你不害怕吗 |
[27:47] | No, not to all of you. To me. | 不是向你们所有人证明 是向我自己证明 |
[27:50] | Barry, when I was a reporter, I was always in the field | 巴里 我当记者的时候 我经常在战场上 |
[27:53] | putting myself in danger for a story. | 为了一篇报道让自己身处险境 |
[27:57] | And after last year, | 去年以后 |
[27:59] | for some reason that just stopped. | 因为一些原因我不再这样做了 |
[28:02] | Maybe it was because of Savitar. | 可能是因为萨维塔 |
[28:04] | Maybe because you were gone into the Speed Force. | 可能是因为你进入了神速力 |
[28:08] | I don’t know, but… | 我不知道 但是 |
[28:10] | I quit my job. | 我辞职了 |
[28:13] | I joined this team, and now for the most part, | 加入了这个队伍 现在我大部分时间 |
[28:15] | I just stay here while all of you are out there | 就呆在这里 而你们都在外面 |
[28:18] | putting your lives on the line. | 冒着生命危险 |
[28:21] | Because of our powers. | 因为我们的超能力 |
[28:22] | No, it’s not just that, Barry. | 不 不只是因为这个 巴里 |
[28:24] | And it took me getting these powers to realize it. | 我拥有超能力之后才明白 |
[28:27] | But now that I’m the one that has it, | 但是 现在我是拥有超能力的那个人 |
[28:28] | it’s my turn to do what all of you have been doing. | 轮到我来做你们一直在做的事了 |
[28:32] | To prove to myself that that fearlessness that I had | 向我自己证明 那个无所畏惧的我 |
[28:34] | is still in me. | 还活着 |
[28:41] | Guys, I think we found Fry’s missing powers. | 各位 我们找到弗瑞丢失的超能力了 |
[28:47] | Then go get them. | 去搞定他们吧 |
[28:57] | Satellite is tracking temperature at the same | 卫星追踪到了和银行抢劫案时相同强度 |
[28:58] | intensity as the bank robbery, so– | 的温度 所以… |
[29:02] | That’s him. | 他在那 |
[29:03] | So who’s that? | 那个人是谁 |
[29:06] | Matthew Kim. | 马修·金 |
[29:08] | Kim’s gonna try and steal his powers. | 金要偷走他的超能力 |
[29:09] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[29:10] | No. You guys are on point. | 不 你们呆在这 |
[29:14] | I can do this. | 我能做到 |
[29:16] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[29:18] | I have to, Barry. | 我必须做到 巴里 |
[29:19] | All right, but remember, he can’t touch you. | 好 但是记住 不能让他碰到你 |
[29:21] | Or he’ll take your powers away, too. | 否则他会把你的超能力也偷走 |
[29:23] | Right. | 明白 |
[29:24] | Also I’m not sure my clothes are gonna work this time. | 我不确定这次你可不可以穿我的衣服 |
[29:26] | I have a fix for that. | 这个我能解决 |
[29:28] | It’s the best I could do on such short notice, though. | 这是我在这么短的时间里能做到最好的了 |
[29:30] | Thanks, Cisco. | 多谢 西斯科 |
[29:34] | I got hangers. | 这不是有衣架吗 |
[29:36] | All right, here we go. | 好了 我们走 |
[29:38] | Don’t make us shoot you! Stand down! | 别逼我们开枪 退后 |
[29:40] | Oh, I don’t think so, copper. | 我可不这么想 条子 |
[29:42] | Not until I get my money! | 除非我拿到钱 |
[30:00] | – This is a mistake! – Down! Down! Take him down! | -这是个错误 -上 抓住他 |
[30:03] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[30:04] | You need to stop this. | 你得停手 |
[30:06] | Oh, I just got going, pal. | 我正开始呢 兄弟 |
[30:09] | Wait, you’re that hero from the bank, aren’t you? | 等等 你是银行里那个英雄 是吗 |
[30:14] | I am. | 是我 |
[30:16] | And I need you to stop this. | 我需要你停手 |
[30:18] | So you can take my powers like you did his? | 然后你就可以像拿走他的超能力那样拿走我的 |
[30:20] | I don’t think so! | 我可不想这样 |
[30:22] | You just gave them to me. | 你可刚把它给了我 |
[30:23] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:25] | You didn’t know that? | 你不知道吗 |
[30:27] | When you took powers from him, | 当你拿走他的超能力时 |
[30:29] | you gave them to me. | 你把它给了我 |
[30:33] | And now I’m gonna get what he couldn’t. | 现在 我要去拿他没能拿到的东西 |
[30:35] | Money! | 钱 |
[30:42] | I think you’ve done enough saving for today. | 我觉得你今天救的人够多了 |
[30:44] | I’ll take it from here. | 后面让我来吧 |
[30:51] | How about we just end this right now? | 我们现在就结束这一切怎么样 |
[30:53] | That sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[30:54] | ‘Cause I was just warming up. | 因为我刚刚只是在热身 |
[30:59] | What’s wrong? Can’t stand the heat? | 怎么了 受不了这个温度吗 |
[31:02] | All right, Iris, we need you to run around him. | 爱瑞丝 你要绕着他跑 |
[31:03] | Create a vortex. | 制造一个漩涡 |
[31:04] | The lack of oxygen should extinguish the flames. | 氧气不足就会让火熄灭 |
[31:06] | Can’t get close to him! | 我没法靠近他 |
[31:08] | Temperature’s at 800 degrees. | 温度高达426摄氏度 |
[31:09] | Like, how hot is that? | 那得多热啊 |
[31:11] | As hot as lava. | 跟岩浆一样热 |
[31:12] | Guys, we need a plan! | 各位 想办法啊 |
[31:13] | Oh, I got a plan, lady. | 我有办法 女士 |
[31:15] | And it’s called give me my money before I unleash hell! | 就是在我出大招前把钱还给我 |
[31:21] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼 |
[31:23] | That is a thermo cyclone. | 那是热火龙卷风 |
[31:25] | That fire’s gonna get too close to those apartments. | 火会离那些公寓特别近 |
[31:27] | And thousands of people will die. | 会导致上千人丧生 |
[31:29] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[31:31] | We turn this thing on. | 我们启动这个 |
[31:32] | – Harry, no, don’t. – Iris needs answers. | -哈里 不 别 -爱瑞丝需要答案 |
[31:34] | – Hey, we haven’t– – She needs answers! | -我们还没 -得告诉她答案 |
[31:36] | Come on, guys! What do I do? | 快啊 各位 怎么办 |
[31:37] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[31:43] | Barry, come on, I need an answer! | 巴里 快 给我答案 |
[31:44] | Hang on, Iris. Hang on. | 撑住 爱瑞丝 撑住 |
[31:48] | There are 4,827 ways this could go, | 有4827种办法 |
[31:50] | and all of those ways will fail except one. | 但只有一种办法可行 |
[31:51] | If Iris uses her speed to draw enough water | 如果爱瑞丝用她的速度从中城湾 |
[31:54] | from Central City Bay into her wake, | 引足够多的水尾随她 |
[31:55] | she could extinguish that blaze. | 就可以浇灭火焰 |
[31:57] | You want her to create a tidal wave? | 你想让她制造浪潮 |
[32:01] | It’s our only hope. | 只有这个办法 |
[32:03] | Iris, I need you to run as fast as you can. | 爱瑞丝 用最快速度奔跑 |
[32:06] | – On the water. – On the water? What? | -在水上跑 -在水上 什么 |
[32:08] | Make sure when you run you dig your heels in | 跑的时候确保使劲往水下压 |
[32:11] | and you move back and forth in a tight formation. | 以密集的路线来回跑 |
[32:13] | – Why? – So you drag as much water ashore as possible. | -为什么 -以便激起尽可能多的水 |
[32:16] | Put out the cyclone. | 浇灭龙卷风 |
[32:17] | You want me to create a 100-foot tidal wave? | 你想要我制造三十多米高的浪潮 |
[32:19] | Are you crazy? I can’t do that. | 疯了吗 我做不到 |
[32:20] | Yes you can. You told me that you used to be fearless. | 你做得到 你说过你过去无所畏惧 |
[32:23] | I know that you still are. | 我知道你现在仍然无所畏惧 |
[32:25] | You’re the bravest person that I know. | 你是我认识的最勇敢的人 |
[32:27] | You can do this. | 你做得到 |
[32:28] | I know you can. We all do. | 我知道你可以 我们都知道 |
[32:30] | Now run, Iris. Run. | 跑吧 爱瑞丝 跑吧 |
[32:59] | Yeah, that’s it. Yeah, that’s it. | 好 就是这样 好 就是这样 |
[33:00] | And then tight formations, okay? Tight formations. | 密集的路线 用密集的路线 |
[33:08] | That’s it, Iris. Keep going. | 对了 爱瑞丝 继续跑 |
[33:10] | Keep going. | 继续跑 |
[33:17] | Everybody back! | 都退后 |
[33:23] | Move, move, move, now! | 快闪 快闪 快 |
[33:31] | Long live rock and roll! | 摇滚万岁 |
[33:39] | Yes! | 好了 |
[33:43] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[33:44] | She did it. | 她做到了 |
[33:52] | Nice work, Flash. | 漂亮 闪电侠 |
[34:03] | I’m so sorry I did this to you. | 很抱歉给你们带来了麻烦 |
[34:06] | I thought I was cleaning up the city, | 我还以为是在清理城市 |
[34:07] | but I was just making it worse. | 结果却是添麻烦 |
[34:10] | Well, we stopped him. | 我们阻止了他 |
[34:12] | He’s in Iron Heights, and that’s all that matters now. | 他关进铁山监狱了 这才是重点 |
[34:16] | You sure you both wanna do this? | 你们确定都想这样做吗 |
[34:21] | It’s your call. | 你来决定 |
[34:26] | I have to say running on water is really fun. | 不得不说在水上奔跑真的很好玩 |
[34:29] | But, if you guys will have me back, | 但如果你们想要我回归老位置 |
[34:32] | I would love to get back behind the console again. | 我很愿意再次回到控制台 |
[34:34] | – Of course. – Please, and thank you. | -当然了 -拜托了 还有谢谢你 |
[34:38] | All ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[34:40] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[34:41] | – Okay. – Here? | -好 -来吧 |
[34:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:50] | That’s it? | 完了吗 |
[34:52] | You okay, baby girl? | 你没事吧 宝贝 |
[34:54] | I think so. | 应该没事 |
[34:55] | What about you, Flash? | 那你呢 闪电侠 |
[35:05] | I feel great. | 感觉很棒 |
[35:08] | My boy’s back. | 英雄归来 |
[35:09] | Well, that’s the last time I’m using this power. | 这是我最后一次用这超能力 |
[35:12] | The city was almost destroyed because of me. | 城市差点毁在我手上 |
[35:15] | But you had no idea that would happen. | 但你也不知道会发生什么 |
[35:17] | Yeah, don’t be so hard on yourself, pal. | 对 别对自己这么严苛 兄弟 |
[35:19] | I thought I was chosen for a higher purpose. | 我以为自己被选中是有更重要的目的 |
[35:22] | This can’t be the plan for me. | 这种情况不适合我 |
[35:24] | But maybe you were chosen for a bigger one. | 或许你被选中是有更伟大的目的 |
[35:27] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:29] | The guy we mentioned, Clifford DeVoe, | 我们提到的那个人 克利福德·迪沃 |
[35:31] | he isn’t gonna stop until he gets all the bus metas. | 没找到所有公车超能力者 他不会罢手 |
[35:34] | Which means we have to stop him. | 就是说我们得阻止他 |
[35:37] | We could use all the help we could get. | 我们需要所有可能的帮手 |
[35:39] | Are you sure I can make a difference? | 你们确定我能帮上忙吗 |
[35:41] | Absolutely. | 绝对能 |
[35:43] | DeVoe’s shown weakness against other bus metas in the past. | 之前迪沃已经显示出不敌其他公车超能力者 |
[35:45] | With your help, we might actually have a chance. | 有你帮忙 我们或许真有机会 |
[35:50] | How do we start? | 怎么开始 |
[35:52] | – I’ll give you the tour. – All right. | -我带你参观一下 -好 |
[35:56] | No offense. I like my powers, so… | 别多心 我可不想没了超能力 |
[36:03] | So, Bar… | 所以巴仔 |
[36:06] | You never made your own tidal wave before. | 你之前没制造过浪潮 |
[36:09] | No, I haven’t. | 对 没有 |
[36:11] | You go, girl. | 走吧 姑娘 |
[36:16] | So, what do you say, you wanna teach an old dog a new trick? | 怎么样 想来教老人新招数吗 |
[36:19] | All right. | 好啊 |
[36:21] | Training. 6:00 A.M. | 早上六点训练 |
[36:23] | Ooh, don’t be late. | 别迟到哦 |
[36:25] | – You got it, boss. – Welcome back. | -没问题 老大 -欢迎回归 |
[36:31] | Hey, Ralph. | 拉尔夫 |
[36:34] | You know, Matthew is gonna need a buddy, too. | 马修也需要个兄弟 |
[36:39] | Well, that’s, uh… | 这个吗 |
[36:41] | That’s assuming he stays. | 前提是他会留下来 |
[36:43] | After he finds out that DeVoe has gotten everyone | 等他发现迪沃得到 |
[36:46] | he’s come after, he’ll be terrified. | 想要的所有人后 他就会害怕 |
[36:51] | Just like I am. | 跟我一样 |
[36:54] | Look, Ralph, | 听着 拉尔夫 |
[36:56] | I know what you’re going through. | 我懂你现在的感受 |
[36:58] | No, Iris, you don’t. | 不 爱瑞丝 你不懂 |
[37:00] | Yes, I do. | 我懂 |
[37:02] | Last year when I thought that Savitar was going to kill me, | 去年当我以为萨维塔要杀死我时 |
[37:04] | I was… | 我当时… |
[37:06] | scared out of my mind. | 已经被吓疯了 |
[37:10] | How did you deal with it? | 你是怎么处理的 |
[37:11] | It was really hard. | 真的很难受 |
[37:14] | But then I realized that if I hid from him, | 但后来我发现我要是一直逃避 |
[37:16] | if I hid from the world, then… | 不去面对 那么 |
[37:19] | Savitar had already won. | 萨维塔就已经赢了 |
[37:22] | So I made the decision to not give into the fear. | 所以我决定不向恐惧屈服 |
[37:26] | I chose to keep living. | 我选择继续活着 |
[37:35] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[37:38] | What I said before about you never putting your life | 我之前说你从没想过 |
[37:41] | on the line… | 牺牲自己 |
[37:44] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[37:46] | You make one hell of a Flash. | 你是位很棒的闪电侠 |
[37:51] | In or out of the costume. | 不管穿没穿战衣 |
[37:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:03] | – Are you going up? – Yeah. | -你要上去了吗 -对 |
[38:06] | I think maybe it’s time that Clifford DeVoe paid the Mayor | 我想或许克利福德·迪沃该再次 |
[38:09] | another visit. | 拜访市长了 |
[38:14] | I thought you were never leaving S.T.A.R. Labs. | 我以前就觉得你绝不会离开尖端科研实验室 |
[38:18] | Well, I think maybe it’s time I started living again, too. | 我想或许我也该开启新生活了 |
[38:22] | Plus, we’re definitely out of veggie dogs. | 而且素食热狗肯定吃完了 |
[38:25] | Hey, thanks, Iris. | 谢谢你 爱瑞丝 |
[38:33] | Fresh from this little place in Keystone | 塞西尔推荐的那家楔石城的店 |
[38:35] | that Cecile recommended. | 新鲜出炉的 |
[38:38] | Those cravings of hers are getting really intense, huh? | 她对食物的痴迷真是越来越严重了啊 |
[38:40] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 对 可不是吗 |
[38:42] | It’s a good thing I’m a speedster again. | 还好我又变回极速者了 |
[38:46] | You know you didn’t have to give up your speed, right? | 你知道不必放弃自己的速度 对吧 |
[38:49] | I mean, I would have never asked you to. | 我永远不会要求你放弃的 |
[38:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:54] | Why’d you do it? | 为什么要放弃 |
[38:58] | You know what makes a great speedster? | 你知道怎样才能成为伟大的极速者吗 |
[39:03] | It isn’t their speed. | 不在于他们的速度 |
[39:06] | It’s being the light that everyone needs | 而在于当世界陷入黑暗时 |
[39:08] | when the world grows dark. | 世人渴求的光芒 |
[39:10] | It’s the kind of person they are. | 在于他们的为人 |
[39:13] | The kind of person that always wants to help. | 一直希望帮助他人的为人 |
[39:17] | That’s why being the Flash is your destiny. | 所以你注定就是闪电侠 |
[39:21] | It’s your way of helping others. | 是你帮助他人的方式 |
[39:25] | But it isn’t mine. | 不是我的 |
[39:36] | This is. | 这个才是 |
[39:49] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我不打扰你了 |
[40:27] | All right, take it off! | 好了 摘掉 |
[40:28] | Take it off, Harry. That’s enough. | 摘掉 哈里 够了 |
[40:30] | We’re already 20% over your suggested safety limits. | 已经超过你说的安全额度20%了 |
[40:33] | You’ve gotta give it a little more time. | 得再多戴一会儿 |
[40:34] | No, that’s it. I’m shutting it down. | 不 够了 我要关了 |
[40:36] | No, no, we’re almost there. We’re almost there! | 不不 就快好了 就快好了 |
[40:38] | You’re not “Breaking Bad,” Locutus! | 你可不是”绝命毒师” 洛丘特 |
[40:39] | All right, I’m disengaging the photon flow. | 好吗 我要断开光子流了 |
[40:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:51] | I don’t need it anymore. | 我不再需要它了 |
[40:55] | You got the names? | 你知道名字了 |
[40:57] | The last two remaining bus metas. | 最后两位公车超能力者 |
[41:01] | Janet Petty and Edwin Goss. | 珍妮特·佩蒂和艾德文·高斯 |