时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, I’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:11] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But when my daughter came back from the future to help, | 但当我女儿从未来时空前来帮忙 |
[00:16] | she changed the present… | 她改变了现在 |
[00:18] | and now our world is more dangerous than ever. | 现在我们的世界比以往更加危险 |
[00:21] | And I’m the only one fast enough to save it. | 我是唯一一个来得及拯救世界的人 |
[00:23] | I am the Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:27] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:28] | You threw yourself off a building to save Dad? | 你刚从房顶上跳下来救我爸 |
[00:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:32] | We all know the sound of Cicada’s breathing. | 我们都知道蝉呼吸时会发出独特声音 |
[00:34] | His lungs are injured. | 他的肺部有损伤 |
[00:35] | We can’t keep doing this. It’s not healing. | 你不能一直这样子 这没愈合啊 |
[00:37] | Killer Frost has been gone | 迪沃占据你身体那一晚 |
[00:38] | since the night the DeVoe took over your body. | 冰霜杀手就已经消失了 |
[00:40] | Is she gone for good? | 她永远不会回来了 |
[00:41] | I’ve tried everything I can think of | 我已经想尽一切办法 |
[00:42] | to get her to reappear. | 让她重新出现 |
[00:43] | My father told me to come find him. | 我父亲让我来找他 |
[00:45] | My dad’s been dead for years. | 我老爸已经死了很多年了 |
[00:46] | He knew that there were two of you. | 他知道有两个你 |
[00:47] | He knew the truth about Killer Frost. | 他知道冰霜杀手的真相 |
[00:50] | – We’ve got eyes and ears! – I knew you could do it. | -我们有耳目了 -我就知道你可以的 |
[00:53] | There’s only one sure place somebody could hide. | 那个藏身之处只有一个可能 |
[00:55] | A Tannhauser black ops site. | 唐豪瑟的一个秘密行动点 |
[01:01] | Vanilla latte and a Medium Zoom for Raelene. | 蕾琳的香草拿铁和中杯”极速” |
[01:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:00] | Should’ve left me alone. | 你早就该离远点 |
[02:12] | And you never should have existed. | 那你就不应该存在 |
[02:28] | We are back in business. | 我们要开工了 |
[02:30] | And by business, he means | 至于工作 他的意思是 |
[02:32] | the better-than-Sally the satellite business. | 比追查萨利卫星更好的工作 |
[02:34] | And what does that mean? | 那又是什么意思 |
[02:35] | That means we’re getting closer to | 意味着我们对于难以抓捕的蚕 |
[02:36] | identifying the ever-elusive Cicada. | 的身份确认又更进了一步 |
[02:39] | It’s Cicada, Sherloque. | 是”蝉” 歇洛克 |
[02:41] | Once I hacked DeVoe’s satellites, | 之前我黑进迪沃的卫星 |
[02:43] | all I had to do was just use an impact extrapolation algorithm | 我所做的事情只是用了冲击外推算法 |
[02:47] | to predict where the shrapnel would’ve fallen | 去预测卫星碎片可能坠落的地点 |
[02:50] | after Barry and Nora pulled a Johnny Cage | 在巴里和诺拉将强尼·凯吉 |
[02:52] | on Sally the satellite. | 放上萨利卫星上之后 |
[02:53] | May God rest her soul. | 愿上帝安息她的灵魂 |
[02:54] | So now we got 46 locations | 所以现在我们有四十六个 |
[02:56] | where 46 pieces of shrapnel landed. | 卫星碎片可能落地的位置 |
[02:58] | And once of these locations is | 其中一个是 |
[02:59] | where Cicada will have been injured. | 蝉受伤的地点 |
[03:02] | Except we don’t know which one. | 但我们现在不知道是哪个 |
[03:04] | Or maybe we do. | 也许我们知道 |
[03:05] | You see, after my hands got sliced by Cicada’s dagger, | 在我的手被蝉的匕首划破之后 |
[03:08] | Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman, here | 女神医奎恩 |
[03:10] | measured the dark matter in my system. | 测量过我体内的暗物质 |
[03:12] | And its levels of concentration were higher | 暗物质浓度所到达的水平 |
[03:14] | than any I’d ever seen before. | 是我从来没见过的 |
[03:15] | Insanely high, and the only part of the satellite | 高得吓人 卫星只有一个部位 |
[03:18] | that would have dark matter levels that high– | 有这么高浓度的暗物质 |
[03:20] | Is the core, which is where Cicada’s dagger came from. | 是核心 蝉的匕首就从这里来的 |
[03:24] | So we find the location of the core | 所以只要我们找到核心的位置 |
[03:25] | and we’ll know where Cicada was that night. | 我们就能知道那天晚上蝉在哪里 |
[03:27] | You know, FEMA set up sites | 联邦应急管理署在大悟之道之后 |
[03:28] | to help people after the Enlightenment. | 设置了应急站点来帮助居民 |
[03:30] | If Cicada was injured, | 如果蝉受伤了 |
[03:31] | maybe he received medical treatment at one of them. | 他有可能会去其中一个站点来接受治疗 |
[03:33] | That’s a great idea. | 这个想法不错 |
[03:34] | I mean, we could check with FEMA | 我们可以联系联邦应急管理署 |
[03:35] | to see if any fathers matching Cicada’s description | 来查一下在失事地点附近的站点 |
[03:38] | reported any injuries near the crash site. | 有没有与蝉相符受伤特征的父亲 |
[03:40] | So, we split up. | 那我们分头行动 |
[03:41] | Okay, great. I’m good at tracking things down. | 好的 很好 我特擅长侦察追踪 |
[03:43] | So I will try and find the satellite core. | 我会尽力找到卫星核心的位置 |
[03:45] | I will come with you and everybody else look for the names. | 我跟你一起去 其他人留在这儿找名字 |
[03:47] | Um, do you mind if I actually come with you too? | 你介意我跟着你一起去吗 |
[03:49] | It’s just that I saw you jump off a building last week | 我上星期看见你从大楼跳下去救爸爸 |
[03:52] | and that was awesome. | 觉得你真的很了不起 |
[03:53] | So I thought maybe I’d come with you | 我在想我能不能在你做侦查工作的时候 |
[03:55] | while you did some detective work. | 跟着你一起去 |
[03:56] | Oh, I think that two people is going to be | 我想说我们的工作 |
[03:57] | more than enough for what we need– | 两个人已经够了 |
[03:59] | What he’s trying to say | 他要说的是 |
[04:00] | is that we would love to have you come with us. | 我们很乐意你可以和我们一起去 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:06] | All right, well, why don’t I talk to FEMA | 好的 我去联系联邦应急管理署 |
[04:08] | and see if I can get some names. | 看下能不能得到些伤员名字 |
[04:09] | Hey, I know Joe’s been itching to get out of the house, | 乔一直都想走出家门 |
[04:11] | and it might help to have an actual badge. | 我们应该给他一个真正的徽章 |
[04:14] | Nobody does case snacks like Joe West. | 没有人破案可以像乔·韦斯特那样小菜一碟 |
[04:16] | I’ll swing by on the way. | 我这就去他家拜访 |
[04:17] | All right, cool. | 好的 很好 |
[04:20] | So, Snow Patrol, what’s going on? | 斯诺巡警 现在什么情况 |
[04:25] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[04:26] | I’m guessing it’s not a coincidence | 我们三个人留在这里 |
[04:29] | that we’re left here with nothing to do | 在接下来的几个小时无所事事 |
[04:31] | for the next few hours. | 我猜这不是巧合 |
[04:32] | I know we were supposed to wait until you were ready | 我知道我们应该等你准备好了 |
[04:34] | to locate your dad. | 再去找你爸爸 |
[04:35] | But I had the satellites track down | 可是现在我有卫星可以追踪 |
[04:38] | all the decommissioned Tannhauser black ops sites | 所有你爸爸可能会在的 |
[04:41] | that your dad could possibly be in. | 退役的唐豪瑟的秘密行动点 |
[04:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:43] | And– and then I hacked into their security systems. | 然后我黑进了他们安全系统 |
[04:48] | He was the last person to enter one of them. | 他是最后一个登录的人 |
[04:50] | A week after he died. | 就在他死后的一周 |
[04:52] | And he never left. | 然后他就再没离开过 |
[04:58] | Where is he? | 他现在在哪 |
[05:03] | It’s open. Come in. | 门开着 进来吧 |
[05:06] | Hey! Cecile. | 塞西尔 |
[05:10] | Is– is Joe here? | 乔在吗 |
[05:11] | Uh, no. He’s out with Jenna. | 不在 他和詹娜出去了 |
[05:13] | Oh, dang. Okay. Bummer. | 好吧 真扫兴 |
[05:15] | All right, I’ll go get some falafel and come back in a bit. | 我去买炸豆丸子 很快就回来 |
[05:17] | Wait, no. Please don’t– | 等等 别走 |
[05:19] | leave me here. Um, what did you need? | 别把我留在这 你有什么事 |
[05:22] | Maybe I can help you. | 也许我可以帮你 |
[05:24] | Oh, I need somebody to flash a badge | 我需要一个警察 |
[05:27] | and generally look intimidating, so. | 而且还要气场慑人 |
[05:30] | You don’t think that I can be intimidating. | 你觉得我的气场不能慑人吗 |
[05:33] | Oh, my God, you don’t, do you? | 天呐 你真的不觉得 |
[05:37] | Ralph, I am the district attorney. | 拉尔夫 我可是地检 |
[05:38] | You know I psychically teleported the Flash | 你知道我在生女儿的同时 |
[05:40] | inside the Thinker’s mind | 还用心理超能力把闪电侠 |
[05:41] | whilst giving birth to my daughter, | 瞬移到思考者大脑中 |
[05:44] | sans epidural– it hurt! | 完全没打麻醉针 痛死了 |
[05:46] | I literally saved the world between contractions, | 我可以说是宫缩和救世两不误 |
[05:50] | and you don’t think that I am intimidating? | 你觉得我的气场不慑人吗 |
[05:53] | I’m really intimidated right now, actually. | 你的气场真是震慑到我了 |
[05:54] | You are very intimidating. | 你的确气场慑人 |
[05:56] | Okay, what are we doing? | 我们要做什么 |
[05:58] | Uh, we are getting a list of FEMA recipients treated | 我们要去拿联邦应急管理署在大悟之道后 |
[06:02] | after the Enlightenment | 接受治疗者的名单 |
[06:03] | to hopefully find cicada’s real name. | 希望能从中找到禅的真实姓名 |
[06:05] | FEMA, come on. I worked with them a ton. | 联邦应急管理署 我和他们合作过无数次 |
[06:07] | I know that org inside and out. | 我对那个部门了如指掌 |
[06:09] | Just, uh–oh, give me five. I gotta go pump first. | 给我五分钟 我先去挤一下 |
[06:11] | What are we pumping? | 我们要挤什么 |
[06:16] | Coordinates are set for the North Pole. | 北极坐标设置好了 |
[06:21] | Thank you guys for coming with me. | 谢谢你们跟我一起去 |
[06:24] | Ready when you are. | 你准备好就开始 |
[06:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:29] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[06:35] | Can’t see anything! | 什么也看不到 |
[06:37] | My face just went full Weeknd! | 我的脸彻底冻僵了 |
[06:40] | Wait, I think I see something. | 等等 我好像看到什么了 |
[06:41] | Over here! | 这边 |
[06:42] | What? | 什么 |
[06:46] | I think it’s a building. | 好像是一栋建筑 |
[06:49] | Is there a door? | 有门吗 |
[06:51] | We don’t need one. | 我们不需要门 |
[06:59] | Hello? Anybody here? | 有人吗 |
[07:03] | There. | 那边 |
[07:22] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:24] | When my father entered this facility nearly 20 years ago, | 差不多20年前 在我父亲走进这个地方时 |
[07:27] | he had severe ALS. | 他患有严重的渐冻症 |
[07:29] | Maybe the reason he never left is ’cause he couldn’t. | 也许他一直待在这里是因为他走不了 |
[07:34] | Look, whatever we find in here, | 不管在里面找到什么 |
[07:37] | we’ll be right here with you. | 我们都会陪着你的 |
[07:50] | It smells like science in here. | 我闻到了科学的气息 |
[07:53] | What kind of research does your mom’s lab do, exactly? | 你妈妈的实验室到底是做什么研究的 |
[07:56] | I honestly don’t even know anymore. | 说真的 我现在也不清楚了 |
[08:00] | Caity? | 小凯 |
[08:05] | Dad? Is that you? | 爸 是你吗 |
[08:08] | Is this really happening? | 我真的见到你了吗 |
[08:11] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[08:13] | Are you– you’re real? | 你是真的吗 |
[08:14] | Yeah, Dad, it’s me. I’m real. I’m real. | 爸 是我 我是真的 |
[08:20] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[08:32] | You got my message. | 你收到我的信息了 |
[08:34] | I did in the periodic table we made together. | 我在我们一起做的周期表里找到的 |
[08:37] | It took me 20 years to find it, but it led me to you. | 用了20年才发现 但是它带我找到了你 |
[08:41] | I knew you would come. | 我就知道你会来的 |
[08:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:44] | I thank all of you. | 谢谢你们 |
[08:46] | Dad, these are my friends. This is– | 爸 这些是我的朋友 这是 |
[08:48] | Uh, Barry Allen and Cisco Ramon. I know. | 巴里·艾伦和西斯科·拉蒙 我知道 |
[08:52] | Um, sorry. How do you know us? | 抱歉 你们怎么会知道我们 |
[08:54] | Well, when I first came here, | 我刚来这里的时候 |
[08:56] | I stayed in contact with scientists. | 我和那些科学家都保持着联络 |
[08:58] | Louise Lincoln, Victor Fries, | 露易丝·林肯 维克托·弗列斯 |
[09:00] | and Harrison Wells. | 还有哈里森·威尔斯 |
[09:02] | Dr. Wells was able to give me full access to, uh, | 威尔斯博士给了我尖端科研实验室监控视频的 |
[09:06] | S.T.A.R. Labs video uplink. | 所有访问权限 |
[09:08] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[09:09] | You’ve– you’ve had video link to S.T.A.R. Labs | 这么久以来 你一直都能链接 |
[09:11] | this entire time? | 尖端科研实验室的监控视频吗 |
[09:12] | Oh, no. God no. I mean, it hasn’t worked until recently. | 当然不是 直到最近才有图像 |
[09:15] | And unfortunately, since it rebooted, | 但是可惜 在重启之后 |
[09:17] | its capabilities is only as a one-way video, | 就只能单向视频 |
[09:20] | so I could see you but I couldn’t reach you. | 我可以看到你 但却不能和你联系 |
[09:23] | Well, it looks like you had plenty of toys around here | 看来你在这里有很多”玩具” |
[09:26] | to keep you company. | 供你消遣 |
[09:27] | This neat little incubator. | 这个小巧的培育箱 |
[09:30] | What’s it for? | 是用干什么的 |
[09:30] | Well, that was here when I got here. | 我来的时候就有了 |
[09:33] | Never had any use for that thing. | 从来没用过 |
[09:36] | I don’t understand. Why are you here? | 我不明白 你为什么在这里 |
[09:38] | I mean, how are you still even alive? | 你怎么还会活着呢 |
[09:40] | ALS is a horrible disease, | 渐冻症是一种可怕的疾病 |
[09:43] | and I grew desperate, | 我逐渐绝望 |
[09:45] | and I began experimenting with therapies using cryogenics. | 开始用低温疗法进行实验 |
[09:49] | Something went wrong? | 出差错了吗 |
[09:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:52] | The, uh, experiments became more and more dangerous. | 实验的危险性日益增加 |
[09:55] | and I quarantined myself for the sake of everyone’s safety. | 为了所有人的安全 我把自己隔离了 |
[10:00] | I did manage to freeze the progression of that disease. | 但是我成功停止了病情的恶化 |
[10:06] | Not before the site was entirely closed out, | 就在这个站点彻底关闭不久前 |
[10:09] | and I have been here ever since. | 自那之后我就一直在这里了 |
[10:11] | They shut down this site while you were still in it | 他们在你还在这里时关闭了站点 |
[10:13] | and locked you in. | 把你锁在了这里 |
[10:15] | It was my mother, wasn’t it? | 是我妈妈干的 对不对 |
[10:17] | She’s the only one with an authority to shut down | 只有她有权力能命令关闭 |
[10:20] | a Tannhauser site. | 唐怀瑟站点 |
[10:21] | Listen, your mother thought it would be easier | 听着 你母亲觉得我不和你见面 |
[10:23] | for you not to see me. | 会让事情更简单些 |
[10:24] | But I always had the faith that I could cure this thing. | 但我总是相信我能治愈这病 |
[10:27] | That’s why I sent you the note. | 所以我才给你留下线索 |
[10:30] | So how–how did you survive here this whole time? | 那你 你是怎么活这么久了 |
[10:33] | Water. Rations. | 水 补给 |
[10:36] | Spending months at a time in that cryogenic chamber. | 时不时地在冷冻仓里呆上几个月 |
[10:39] | Well, you don’t ever have to do that again, | 你不需要再这么做了 |
[10:42] | because we can get you out of here. | 因为我们要把你带离这里 |
[10:45] | We’re gonna give you your life back. | 我们要找回你的生活 |
[10:53] | Shouldn’t this place be packed to the rafters? | 这里边不应该装满木架的吗 |
[10:56] | I mean, we had a citywide disaster not long ago. | 我是说 咱们之前不还发生过城市级灾难 |
[11:00] | Don’t worry. I got this. | 别担心 交给我吧 |
[11:02] | It’s time to put the war face on. | 是时候摆出残酷脸了 |
[11:06] | Hey, buddy, pull them out. | 伙计 拿下来 |
[11:09] | Lose the music. | 关掉音乐 |
[11:09] | Hi, I’m DA Cecile Horton. | 你好 我是地方检察官塞西尔·霍尔顿 |
[11:11] | This is my associate, Ralph Dibny. | 这是我同事 拉尔夫·德比 |
[11:14] | DA? | 地方检察官 |
[11:16] | How can I help you? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[11:17] | You the field director here? | 你是这里的现场主管吗 |
[11:19] | Assistant. You got a claim or something I can help you with? | 助理 你是需要我帮你找什么吗 |
[11:21] | We’re trying to ID a suspect in a criminal investigation | 我们想确认一起犯罪调查中的嫌疑人身份 |
[11:24] | and we’re going to need to take a look at the names of | 我需要看一看你 |
[11:26] | all the people you’ve assisted in the last six months. | 六个月来你帮助过的人的名单 |
[11:28] | I can’t give you anyone’s names. | 我不能给你任何人的名字 |
[11:31] | You’ll need to get a warrant for that. | 你得需要有搜查令才行 |
[11:33] | Listen up, mister! | 听好了 先生 |
[11:36] | Bagger Vance! | 巴格·凡思 |
[11:37] | It’s Vance Brandon. | 是万斯·布兰登 |
[11:40] | You listen to me when I tell you | 你给老娘听好了 |
[11:42] | that this is my town, baby. | 这里是我的地盘 孩子 |
[11:45] | Oh, yeah, and I can make some real | 没错 我可以让一些很坏的事情 |
[11:48] | bad stuff happen for you. | 发生在你身上 |
[11:49] | Like, really, really no bueno. | 就是 非常 非常疯狂的事 |
[11:51] | Yeah, well, this is my country, | 这里是我的国家 |
[11:54] | which is a lot bigger than your town. | 比你的地盘可大多了 |
[11:56] | – That’s true. – So, until you get a warrant, | -这倒是真的 -所以 除非你有搜查令 |
[11:59] | you’re not getting anything. | 不然得不到任何东西 |
[12:01] | But wait, did you–Bagger? Bagger Va–did you– | 但是等下 你难道 巴格 巴格你 |
[12:03] | But this my war face. | 但这是我的残酷脸啊 |
[12:05] | I put my war face on. | 我都摆出残酷脸了 |
[12:07] | That was my war face, Ralph. | 这是我的残酷脸啊 拉尔夫 |
[12:09] | It’s okay, I–I think you’re just– | 没事的 我觉得你就是 |
[12:11] | you’re–you’re a little rusty, that’s all. | 你就是有些生疏了 仅此而已 |
[12:13] | Oh, no. That was way more | 不 刚才那生疏的 |
[12:15] | than a little rust, Ralph. | 可不止一点 拉尔夫 |
[12:18] | I’ve lost my mojo. | 我失去了我的仙气 |
[12:24] | Oh, that was a… new mode of travel. | 这可真是 新的旅行方式 |
[12:27] | That is what we call an interdimensional | 我们将这个称为跨纬度 |
[12:29] | space-time breach. | 时空缺口 |
[12:31] | It takes a little while to get used to it. | 需要花一点时间来熟悉 |
[12:32] | So, this is S.T.A.R. Labs, IRL. | 那么 这里就是现实的尖端实验室了 |
[12:38] | Look at that view. | 看看这景色 |
[12:40] | I want to run some tests. | 我想做一些化验 |
[12:41] | Make sure everything is all right with you. | 确保你身体一切正常 |
[12:44] | This city is so beautiful. | 这个城市可真漂亮 |
[12:50] | The sunsets here. | 这里的日落 |
[12:52] | I used to think about them all the time. | 我以前经常会回想起来 |
[12:54] | Hey, maybe you guys should just | 或许你们可以去 |
[12:56] | go for a walk or something. | 散个步什么的 |
[12:57] | Try and reconnect first. | 试着重新熟悉下 |
[13:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:02] | Um, why don’t we go for a walk? | 不如我们出去走走 |
[13:05] | Get some fresh air. | 呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[13:06] | I can run my tests later. | 我可以等下再化验 |
[13:08] | I love that plan. | 我喜欢这计划 |
[13:17] | What’s up with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[13:18] | Dude, this story is full of holes. | 兄弟 这故事里全是漏洞 |
[13:20] | I’m just trying to fill them. | 我只是想弄明白它们 |
[13:21] | Nora’s story had holes in them, | 诺拉的故事也充满漏洞 |
[13:23] | and she was only lying to me ’cause she wanted to meet me. | 但她撒谎只是为了见我 |
[13:25] | I’ve appreciated every second that we’ve had together so far. | 问我享受着其中的每一秒 |
[13:28] | Caitlin just got her dad back. | 凯特琳刚找回了她爸爸 |
[13:31] | Let’s be happy for her. | 为她感到高兴吧 |
[13:33] | Hey, I’m happy. | 我是很高兴 |
[13:45] | So what are we doing first? | 那我们先要做什么 |
[13:47] | Uh, well, you’re a speedster. | 你是个极速者 |
[13:50] | So I was thinking you could run around the site. | 所以我想你可以在这里转一转 |
[13:54] | See if you can find the core. | 看能不能找到核心 |
[13:55] | I thought, since it’s our first time teaming up, | 我想既然是我们第一次组队 |
[13:57] | maybe I could go with you and we can interview the people | 或许我能和你一起去 采访那些 |
[14:00] | who were here the night of the Enlightenment together. | 大悟之道那夜在这里的人 |
[14:06] | – Or no. – No, no, no. | -那还是 -不是不是 |
[14:06] | Yeah, it’s just– | 就只是… |
[14:08] | normally, I interview people by myself. | 一般我都是独自采访别人 |
[14:11] | Oh, oh, my God. No, no. It’s fine. | 我的天 不是 没事的 |
[14:14] | It’s–I wouldn’t ask you to come speed around the city | 我不是说想让你和我一起来回 |
[14:16] | with me or anything like that. | 在城里跑什么的 |
[14:18] | – It’s fine. – Okay, well, I’ll– | -没事的 -好吧 那我就… |
[14:19] | – No, no, no. You come with me- – I’ll come with you, okay. | -不不 你和我一起来 -我和你一起 |
[14:22] | And we’ll interview the foreman. | 然后我们去采访工头 |
[14:23] | All right, let’s not. How about that? | 还是不要了 好吗 |
[14:24] | Look, we have 45 more sites to search. | 我们还有45个地点要搜查 |
[14:27] | Clearly we don’t have the time and clearly we must split up. | 显然我们没有时间 并且我们要分散行动 |
[14:29] | So you go search for the core and you go talk to the foreman. | 所以你去找核心 你去和工头谈 |
[14:33] | I will look for clues. | 我来找线索 |
[14:38] | And this is how investigations collapse. | 这就是调查如何失败的 |
[14:41] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝你好 |
[14:42] | No, the mother-daughter team-up is kinda off to a rocky start. | 没有 母女组合的开局可能不太顺利 |
[14:45] | But I don’t know, I think we’ll get there. | 不好说 我想我们会成功的 |
[14:46] | So? | 怎么说 |
[14:48] | The core’s not here. | 核不在这 |
[14:49] | Why don’t you go search the other sites? | 要不你去其他地点搜查 |
[14:51] | We’ll finish up here. | 我们继续搜查这里 |
[14:54] | Well, no, you don’t want to do that, do you, no? | 不过你不想那么做 对吗 |
[14:56] | Because, um, you’re not here to investigate, are you? | 因为你不是来调查的 |
[15:00] | No, you’re here to spend time with your mother, right? | 你来是为了和你母亲共处的 对吗 |
[15:02] | Well, I just thought maybe we would find something | 我只是想如果我们调查同一件案子 |
[15:04] | in common if we worked on a case together. | 会找到我们的共通之处 |
[15:06] | But she’s really good at prying information out of people. | 她很擅长从别人那里打探消息 |
[15:10] | Believe me, and… | 没错 |
[15:12] | I’m fast on my feet. | 而我行动很快 |
[15:15] | I’m gonna go back to S.T.A.R. Labs. | 我还是回尖端科研实验室吧 |
[15:17] | Hold on, wait. | 等等 |
[15:18] | I have another plan to try and find this core. | 我有另一个计划去找这个核 |
[15:21] | It involves you and your mother. | 需要你和你的母亲一起 |
[15:29] | So, uh, cherry soda. Popcorn. | 樱桃汽水 爆米花 |
[15:32] | I haven’t had a cup of Jitters coffee in quite a while. | 我还很久没喝吉斯特的咖啡了 |
[15:35] | But the thing that I miss the most was– | 不过我最想念的是 |
[15:39] | Peanut butter and jelly waffles. | 花生果酱华夫饼 |
[15:41] | Yeah, Mom used to hate it when you made those. | 你以前做华夫饼的时候妈妈很不喜欢 |
[15:44] | Yeah, well, your mom always wanted | 你妈妈总是希望生活里 |
[15:46] | the nicer things in life, I guess, | 有更美好的事物 |
[15:49] | and I was happy with simple. | 而我简简单单就很开心 |
[15:52] | It’s a wonder you two ever got together. | 你俩能走到一起是个奇迹 |
[15:55] | – How is she? – The same. | -她怎么样了 -老样子 |
[15:57] | I don’t really see her that often, | 我不常见她 |
[15:58] | and when I do, she’s cold as ice. | 而我和她联系的时候 她总是很冷淡 |
[16:01] | And now, after what she did to you– | 而现在 得知她对你做了那些事情 |
[16:03] | Oh, well, look, she may be a little bit chilly, | 小凯 她可能有些冷淡 |
[16:05] | but she does love you, Caity. | 但她是爱你的 |
[16:08] | It’s been really hard without you. | 你不在 生活很艰难 |
[16:10] | I mean, just me and her. It was tough. | 只有我和她 真的很难 |
[16:14] | – Yeah. – I’ve been through a lot. | -是的 -我经历了很多事情 |
[16:17] | A lot of that has to do with me. | 大都是因我而起 |
[16:19] | No. | 不 不是的 |
[16:21] | No, no, listen, and–and I wasn’t there for you. | 你听我说 我一直没有陪伴你 |
[16:23] | All these years– they went by and I– | 这么多年过去了 |
[16:25] | I want to make it up to you, Caity. | 小凯 我想补偿你 |
[16:27] | I mean, I really should’ve been there for you, right? | 我确实应该陪伴在你身边 |
[16:29] | I mean–and I wish that I could just– | 我希望我能 |
[16:32] | Dad? Oh, my God. | 爸爸 天哪 |
[16:33] | Dad. Here, sit. | 爸爸 来坐下 |
[16:36] | Oh, my God. Dad? | 天哪 爸爸 |
[16:37] | Dad, Dad. | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[16:54] | Caity? | 小凯 |
[16:55] | Dad? I’m right here. | 爸爸 我在这 |
[17:00] | You saw my disease? | 你看到我的病了 |
[17:03] | Yeah, uh… the dermis is crystallizing. | 真皮层在结晶 |
[17:09] | And it’s spreading. | 并且还在扩散 |
[17:10] | I ran some tests while you were unconscious. | 你昏迷的时候我做了一些测试 |
[17:13] | You have a cryogenic malignancy | 你有低温恶性肿瘤 |
[17:15] | and a somatic mutation. | 以及躯体变异 |
[17:17] | It’s not contagious but– | 这不会传染但是 |
[17:19] | It’s rewriting my genetic code. | 它在改写我的基因序列 |
[17:21] | And if it continues, you could– | 如果继续恶化下去 你会 |
[17:23] | Die. | 死去 |
[17:27] | Well, I cured my ALS, | 我治好了我的渐冻症 |
[17:29] | but I created something even more deadly. | 但却引起了更致命的疾病 |
[17:33] | Every time my emotions spike, my malignancy spreads. | 每次我情绪激动的时候 肿瘤都会扩散 |
[17:37] | Like when you’re angry or scared? | 例如你气愤或者害怕的时候吗 |
[17:39] | I wish I had just left well enough alone. | 我宁愿当初没有那么做 |
[17:41] | For both of us. | 对你我都好 |
[17:44] | Wait, did I have the genetic marker for ALS too | 等等 我也有渐冻症的遗传标记吗 |
[17:49] | and you tried to cure me? | 你在尝试治好我吗 |
[17:50] | So my powers came from you? | 我的能力是因你而来的 |
[17:54] | Killer Frost is my cure? | 冰霜杀手是对我的治疗 |
[17:56] | Killer Frost? | 冰霜杀手 |
[17:57] | You may know her by a different name. | 你可能听过另一个名字 |
[17:59] | Khione. | 喀俄涅 |
[18:00] | Dad, what did you do to me? | 爸爸 你对我做了什么 |
[18:01] | I wasn’t gonna let the ALS manifest in you | 我不想让渐冻症在你身上显现 |
[18:04] | like it did in me. | 就像我这样 |
[18:06] | So you used experimental cryogenic gene therapy | 所以你在你自己女儿身上用了 |
[18:10] | on your own daughter? | 实验性低温基因疗法 |
[18:11] | I had already done it on myself. | 我已经在自己身上试过了 |
[18:13] | Caity, I made alterations to the treatment. | 小凯 我针对疗法做了改动 |
[18:17] | I tried to make it safer, Caity, | 我尝试让它更安全 |
[18:19] | and you started to exhibit dual personality | 在我开始对你治疗后不久 |
[18:22] | soon after I treated you. | 你就开始出现双重人格 |
[18:25] | So is, um, Khione or Killer Frost– | 这个喀俄涅或者冰霜杀手人格 |
[18:30] | is she still around? | 她还存在吗 |
[18:31] | No, she–she’s been gone for a little while, | 不 她已经消失了一段时间了 |
[18:34] | but she’s still a part of me. | 但她仍是我的一部分 |
[18:37] | So where’s your dual personality? | 那你的双重人格是什么 |
[18:40] | You and Caitlin carry the same markers, | 你和凯特琳携带同样的遗传标记 |
[18:42] | you took the same cure. | 你们采用了同样的疗法 |
[18:44] | Where your Khione? | 你的第二重身份呢 |
[18:47] | I never had one. | 我从来没有过 |
[18:50] | That’s probably why… | 这也许就是为什么 |
[18:54] | I’m dying and you’re not. | 我快要死了 而你没有 |
[18:56] | Okay, what if we use my cells to create a serum | 如果使用我的细胞来制造血清 |
[19:00] | to stabilize your body? | 去稳定你的身体呢 |
[19:01] | Um, we have to stop your atoms from oscillating. | 我们得让你的原子停止振动 |
[19:03] | So get your body to a temperature of absolute zero. | 来让你的体温达到绝对零度 |
[19:06] | Caitlin, that could kill him. | 凯特琳 那样会杀死他 |
[19:08] | My cells can theoretically | 理论上 因为低温基因疗法的缘故 |
[19:09] | withstand subzero temperatures | 我的细胞可以在理论上 |
[19:12] | because of my cryogenic gene therapy. | 可以承受零下的低温 |
[19:14] | But the problem is getting to absolute zero. | 但问题是要接近于绝对零度 |
[19:19] | We could use a laser cooling array. | 我们可以使用激光降温序列 |
[19:21] | The DOD just constructed one at their site outside of town. | 国防部最近在城外的基地建了一个 |
[19:24] | – I could check it out. – Okay, great. | -我可以去看看 -好的太棒了 |
[19:25] | I’ll get started on the serum. | 我去开始制作血清 |
[19:27] | No, no, wait. Hold on. | 不 不 等等 等一下 |
[19:29] | We–we can’t just hack into | 我们不能就这么黑进美国国防部 |
[19:31] | the DOD’s $5 billion security system. | 那价值50亿的安全系统 |
[19:37] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[19:39] | I just got my dad back. I can’t let him die. | 我才刚找回我爸 我不能失去他 |
[19:46] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看我能帮忙什么 |
[19:51] | It’s the fifth person to be sliced up this week. | 这是这周第五个被切伤的人 |
[19:54] | Take him to OR Three. | 带他去3号手术室 |
[20:14] | Oh, my God. What happened to you? | 天啊 你怎么了 |
[20:16] | – I’m fine. – I need to stitch that up. | -我很好 -那需要缝合 |
[20:19] | You’ve got abrasions, possible internal injuries. | 你身上有擦伤 可能还有内伤 |
[20:21] | You keep going out there, | 如果你继续到外面 |
[20:22] | you’re gonna be back here in a body bag. | 你的下场就是被装在装尸袋里 |
[20:24] | You can’t be a part of this. | 你不能被卷入其中 |
[20:28] | Do you know how many patients I’ve seen | 你知道在过去4年里我 |
[20:29] | come in this hospital the past four years | 见到了多少因为超能力者 |
[20:31] | because of those metas out there? | 而进医院的伤患吗 |
[20:33] | I just treated a man who was attacked by | 我刚治疗了一个被剃刀人袭击的 |
[20:34] | a human razor blade, and you wanna say | 男患者 而你居然要告诉我 |
[20:35] | I’m not a part of this? | 我不能被卷入其中 |
[20:37] | Oh, I got that razor meta. | 我解决那个剃刀超能力者了 |
[20:38] | Just like I’ll get the rest of them. | 同样地 我也会解决其他的超能力者 |
[20:40] | I know why you’re doing this. | 我知道你这么做的原因 |
[20:43] | And I know that little girl laying in a coma | 我知道那个陷入昏迷状态的小女孩 |
[20:45] | is not my family, but you are not the only one | 不是我的家人 但你不是唯一每天 |
[20:47] | whose heart breaks every day she doesn’t wake up. | 因为她没有苏醒而感到难过的人 |
[20:49] | Grace is the one that needs help. Not me. | 格雷丝才是需要被帮助的人 而不是我 |
[20:54] | Now, are you gonna get out of my way, Doc? | 你现在要让开道 医生 |
[20:58] | Or are you gonna call security? | 还是要呼叫警卫 |
[21:10] | What the heck happened back there? | 刚刚到底发生了什么 |
[21:12] | I froze up. | 我僵住了 |
[21:16] | Look. | 听着 |
[21:17] | When I got canned from CCPD, | 当我还在中城警局的时候 |
[21:19] | I fell in with some legally questionable individuals. | 我遇见了一些游走在灰色地带的人 |
[21:24] | These are some scary, scary people, | 他们是一些非常非常恐怖的人 |
[21:26] | but they all had one thing in common. | 但他们有个共同点 |
[21:29] | They were all terrified of Ce-Seal-Your-Fate Horton . | 他们都很害怕塞西尔·决定你命运·霍尔顿 |
[21:34] | And I don’t believe for one second that | 而我一点也不相信 |
[21:35] | that woman has gone anywhere. | 那个女人已经不见了 |
[21:39] | Don’t ever call me that again. | 永远也别那样称呼我 |
[21:41] | I’m sorry. Geez. I thought I–I thought we were bonding | 我很抱歉 天啊 我以为 以为我们 |
[21:44] | and having a moment, but I think I crossed the line. | 有了什么连结 但我想我错了 |
[21:47] | I didn’t really mean to– | 我不是有意要 |
[21:48] | I’m kidding. It’s a joke. I was joking. | 开玩笑啦 这是个玩笑 我在开玩笑 |
[21:51] | My gosh, I really got you. | 天啊 我真的骗到你了 |
[21:53] | You didn’t have to get so nervous about it. | 你不用那么紧张 |
[21:56] | Nervous. Like the FEMA guy did. | 紧张 就像联邦应急管理署的人一样 |
[21:59] | Ralph, I don’t think I froze up back there. | 拉尔夫 我不认为我那时候僵住了 |
[22:03] | Right. Right, you’re– you’re an Empath now. | 对对对 你 你现在是共情者了 |
[22:06] | Your powers let you experience his fear. | 你的能力让你感受到他的恐惧 |
[22:08] | You’re–you’re the Deanna Troi of Team Flash. | 你是闪电侠小队的迪安娜·特洛伊 |
[22:10] | I have no idea who that is, but if he got that scared | 我不知道那是谁 但如果他在我们 |
[22:12] | when we asked him about the victims list– | 问他受害者名单时感到害怕 |
[22:14] | It’s because he’s hiding something. | 就说明他在隐瞒着什么 |
[22:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[22:18] | What’s, uh, what’s happening with your nose right now? | 你这 你这鼻子是怎么了 |
[22:21] | Oh, when I smell a mystery, that’s my thing. I do that. | 这是当我察觉到秘密时的小动作 |
[22:23] | – That’s nasty. – It is? You don’t– | -真恶心 -会吗 你不… |
[22:25] | – Please stop. – You don’t like it? | -拜托停下来 -你不喜欢吗 |
[22:27] | C’est l’aviron qui nous mène, qui nous mène | 划船引领我们 领着我们 |
[22:30] | C’est l’aviron qui nous mène en haut | 划船让我们兴奋 |
[22:35] | C’est l’aviron qui nous mène, qui nous mène | 划船引领我们 领着我们 |
[22:38] | C’est l’aviron qui nous mène en haut | 划船让我们兴奋 |
[22:41] | He has been singing that same song for the last two hours. | 他唱那首歌已经两个小时了 |
[22:45] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[22:46] | Are you seriously making tea right now? | 现在来泡茶 你是认真的吗 |
[22:48] | Le thé. Oui. Right, chamomile. | 茶 是的 是的 甘菊茶 |
[22:50] | You know, to stimulate the brain, but also, frankly, | 你知道的 以刺激大脑 诚实地说 |
[22:53] | the digestive system. | 还有 消化系统 |
[22:55] | Right, because since I’ve arrived at here, | 因为从我到这里开始 |
[22:57] | I’ve been backed up like a traffic jam. | 我一直像塞车一样便秘 |
[22:59] | That is so disgusting. Beyond disgusting. | 那真恶心 恶心至极 |
[23:01] | How are we supposed to investigate | 我们在你泡茶时 |
[23:03] | when you’re making tea, Sherloque? | 要怎么调查 歇洛克 |
[23:05] | Well, you seem very annoyed, mademoiselle. | 小姐 你看起来很烦恼 |
[23:07] | – No shrap, Sherlock. – Sherloque. | -不要废话 夏洛克 -是歇洛克 |
[23:09] | Sorry for the language, Mom. | 抱歉说话冲了 妈妈 |
[23:13] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:15] | Hey, look. | 看 |
[23:16] | There was a carnival the night the satellite crashed. | 卫星坠落之夜有一个嘉年华会 |
[23:19] | If my dad is right about Cicada being a father, then maybe– | 如果我爸爸所说蝉是个父亲是对的 那么… |
[23:21] | He might’ve brought his kid here. | 他可能带他的孩子来这里了 |
[23:23] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[23:23] | But, I mean, I ran all over this place. | 但 我是说 我搜遍这里了 |
[23:25] | There’s no core in sight. | 没有看见核心 |
[23:26] | C’est l’aviron qui nous mène, qui nous mène | 划船引领我们 领着我们 |
[23:31] | What if… | 如果 |
[23:32] | The core fell into the water. | 核心掉到水里了 |
[23:34] | How you will retrieve it? | 那你要如何取回它 |
[23:36] | Nora, why don’t you create a vortex like your dad did | 诺拉 你何不造一个漩涡 |
[23:38] | when he fought King Shark? | 就像你爸在对付鲨鱼王时做的 |
[23:39] | Oh, no, or what if we do what you did with the Hotness? | 不然 我们学你对付哈特尼斯的方法 |
[23:42] | You know about that? | 你知道那件事 |
[23:43] | Yeah, of course. I made Papa Joe tell me everything about | 当然 我让乔爷爷告诉我所有 |
[23:45] | when my mom was a speedster. | 我妈还是极速者时的事情 |
[23:47] | So how do we do it? | 所以我们要怎么做 |
[23:51] | Well, you just, um–you run back and forth in a– | 你就 你要以紧密的路线 |
[23:55] | in a really tight formation. | 来回地跑 |
[23:56] | And you want to pull the water up with your heels. | 然后你要用脚跟把水吸上来 |
[23:59] | Okay, right, which will drive the water away from the shore. | 好的 这会让水离开岸边 |
[24:01] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[24:02] | -Schway. -Yeah. | -酷炫 -没错 |
[24:04] | Do you think I can do it? | 你认为我可以做到吗 |
[24:06] | Yeah, Nora, you got this. | 对 诺拉 你做得到 |
[24:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:14] | Four satellites? | 四个卫星 |
[24:16] | Give them to Cisco. He’s got ’em. | 交给西斯科 他能搞定 |
[24:18] | DOD sites? There you go. All in a day’s work for him. | 国防部网站 没问题 一天就完事 |
[24:22] | You all think I can just hack anything, huh? | 你们觉得我什么都能黑进去是吧 |
[24:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:36] | I can hack anything. | 我就是什么都能黑进去 |
[24:45] | There you are. | 在这呢 |
[25:20] | Found a path into the DOD base. | 我找到进国防部基地的路了 |
[25:23] | As long as Cisco can shut down the interior alarms, it’ll work. | 只要西斯科能关掉内部的警报就行 |
[25:25] | Awesome. I just need to balance this serum | 很好 我平衡好这份血清 |
[25:27] | and we should be good to go. | 我们就可以行动了 |
[25:28] | Thank you for this, Caity. | 谢谢你 小凯 |
[25:30] | I mean, what you’re doing is beyond the call. | 你为我做的远远超过了你的职责 |
[25:32] | Of course, you’re my dad. | 当然了 你是我爸爸 |
[25:34] | I’d do anything for you. | 我愿意为你做任何事情 |
[25:36] | He’s not your dad. | 他不是你爸爸 |
[25:40] | Look familiar? | 眼熟吗 |
[25:45] | Cisco. What are you talking about? | 西斯科 你在说什么 |
[25:47] | This is my father. | 他是我爸爸 |
[25:50] | I went back to the Tannhauser black ops site, | 我回到唐豪瑟的秘密行动点 |
[25:53] | and I picked up a vibe. | 接收到一个震波 |
[25:55] | I saw him working in the lab– | 我看见他在实验室工作 |
[25:56] | Cisco, your vibes have been a little problematic– | 西斯科 你的震波最近有点容易差错 |
[25:59] | I know what I saw. I saw him standing over the incubator, | 我亲眼所见不会错 我看见他站在培养皿旁边 |
[26:02] | the one he claimed he had no use for, | 他说那培养皿没有用 |
[26:03] | and he was working on this. | 但他却在使用它 |
[26:05] | Skin grafts? What does this have to do with anything? | 皮移植片 跟这一切有什么关系吗 |
[26:08] | This is gonna sound whacked-out, | 这听上去可能很不可思议 |
[26:10] | but what if, when you dad tried to cure his ALS, | 但万一你爸爸在想办法治疗渐冻症的时候 |
[26:14] | it didn’t just give him crystallized skin? | 不仅仅只是把皮肤结晶化了呢 |
[26:16] | What if it really did create that dual personality? | 万一他真的创造出了一个双重人格呢 |
[26:20] | -This Killer Frost? – That’s who you think this is? | -这个冰霜杀手 -你是这么想的 |
[26:23] | Thomas’ alter ego wearing a copy of his face | 这是另一个托马斯 他戴着用这些皮移植片 |
[26:26] | made out of these skin grafts? | 复制成的托马斯的脸 |
[26:27] | Yes, I know. I know it-it sounds– | 我知道这听上去… |
[26:30] | It sounds absurd, | 听上去很荒谬 |
[26:31] | but I can see where Mr. Ramon is getting his hypothesis. | 但我能理解为什么拉蒙先生会有这种假设 |
[26:36] | My, uh, cryo-malignancy spread further than I admitted, | 我的低温恶性肿瘤蔓延得比我所说的更严重 |
[26:41] | and it’s afflicted my face, my hands, my arms, my chest. | 它已经蔓延到了我的脸 手 手臂和胸 |
[26:46] | And I created those skin grafts from stem cells | 我用实验室找到的干细胞做这些皮移植片 |
[26:48] | that I found in the lab in order to cover any further outbreaks. | 是为了掩盖之后病情的恶化 |
[26:52] | You’re lying to us. | 你在说谎 |
[26:53] | – Cisco– – Caitlyn, you have to see– | -西斯科 -凯特琳 你要看清楚 |
[26:55] | No, you need to leave us alone. | 不 你不要再扰乱我们了 |
[26:57] | – Please– – Now! | -拜托 -马上离开 |
[27:06] | I got it. | 我去吧 |
[27:08] | Dude. Hey dude, we need to talk. | 兄弟 我们得聊聊 |
[27:11] | Why? I thought that dramatic confrontation worked perfectly. | 为什么 我觉得刚刚那场激烈对峙已经足够了 |
[27:14] | – We all want to help Caitlin. – Oh, do you? | -我们都想帮凯特琳 -是吗 |
[27:15] | Yeah, I want Caitlin to have a chance to be with her father. | 我想让凯特琳有机会和爸爸在一起 |
[27:17] | Just like Nora got the chance to be with you? | 就像诺拉有机会跟你在一起一样 |
[27:20] | See, this is your problem. | 你看 你的问题就在这里 |
[27:21] | You think that this is just another perfect | 你觉得这只是个 |
[27:23] | father-daughter pairing, reunited. | 完美的父女相认和团圆 |
[27:25] | I’m not blinded by my feelings. | 我没有被我的感情蒙蔽 |
[27:27] | Well, they’re not helping you see any clearer. | 你的感情也没帮你看清形势 |
[27:29] | You gotta stop thinking about this like Nora’s dad | 你不要再站在诺拉爸爸的角度想这个问题了 |
[27:31] | and start thinking about it like a CSI. | 而应该站在鉴证员的角度 |
[27:34] | Please? | 好吗 |
[27:36] | Don’t do it for me. Do it for her. | 这么做不是为了我 是为了她 |
[27:49] | Didn’t I tell you to get lost? | 我不是叫你们滚了吗 |
[27:51] | Yes, you did. Thanks for that. | 没错 我们还要谢谢你呢 |
[27:53] | Gave us time to pull your file. | 正好给我们时间查你的底细 |
[27:55] | You don’t have any priors, | 你没有什么前科 |
[27:56] | but I did find about a dozen outstanding parking tickets, though. | 但我倒找到一堆没交的停车罚单 |
[28:00] | Oh, no. | 天哪 |
[28:01] | For, uh, what was it? It was, um– | 是什么车的罚单来着 是… |
[28:03] | Oh, yeah, a Lamborghini. | 哦对 是一辆兰博基尼 |
[28:05] | Hmm. Vroom, vroom. | 真拉风 |
[28:08] | How does a civil servant afford a $200,000 car? | 一个公务员怎么买得起二十万的车 |
[28:13] | Okay, I’m calling security. | 我要叫保安了 |
[28:14] | Please do. | 请便 |
[28:15] | I can’t wait to report a case of insurance fraud. | 我正想举报一起保险诈骗案呢 |
[28:17] | You’ve been telling citizens their claims have been denied | 你告诉人们 他们的索赔被拒绝了 |
[28:20] | and then pocketing the cash for yourself | 却偷偷把政府给的钱 |
[28:21] | when the government pays up. | 放到自己口袋里 |
[28:23] | That’s why this FEMA center’s emptier than Grandma’s whiskey | 正因为这样 联邦应急管理署的金库才会 |
[28:25] | at a Dibny Christmas dinner. | 比我们德比家圣诞晚宴上奶奶的威士忌酒瓶还空 |
[28:27] | You can’t prove any of this. | 你们拿不出证据证明 |
[28:29] | Try me. | 有本事你试试 |
[28:34] | That’s everyone. | 每个人的资料都在这里了 |
[28:35] | Names, addresses, location the night of the crash. | 姓名 住址 事故那晚的地点 |
[28:38] | So… this is gonna stay between us? | 所以… 我那事能不说出去吗 |
[28:41] | You’ve been profiting off of innocent victims. | 你一直从无辜受害者那里获利 |
[28:43] | You know I put a call into your superiors in D.C. 20 minutes ago. | 二十分钟前 我给你在华府的上级打了个电话 |
[28:47] | I got my groove back, Vancey. | 我重回最佳状态了 凡西 |
[28:50] | That’s how I know it’s you that’s scared and not me. | 所以我知道害怕的人是你 而不是我 |
[28:52] | Now there’s the old Ce-Seal-Your-Fate Horton | 我们都认识并喜爱的那个 |
[28:55] | we all know and love. | 塞西尔·决定你命运·霍尔顿回来了 |
[29:58] | If you came to defend Cisco, please don’t bother. | 如果你是来帮西斯科说话的 还是算了吧 |
[30:01] | He just cares about you. | 他只是关心你 |
[30:02] | Come on, don’t you think I wouldn’t know | 拜托 如果那不是我爸爸 |
[30:03] | if that wasn’t actually my father? | 难道我会不知道吗 |
[30:07] | You too? Really? | 怎么 连你也这样吗 |
[30:09] | Listen, I wanted to believe that that’s your dad | 听着 我想相信他是你爸爸 |
[30:13] | and that he’s a good guy because I want you to be happy. | 他是好人 因为我想让你高兴 |
[30:15] | But I don’t–I don’t know. | 但我… 我不知道 |
[30:17] | Maybe I haven’t been seeing clearly. | 可能我看得不够明白 |
[30:19] | There is a lot about this guy’s story that doesn’t add up. | 这人的故事有很多自相矛盾的地方 |
[30:22] | This guy? This guy is my father. | 这人 这人是我爸爸 |
[30:25] | He’s the man who held me when I had chickenpox. | 是他在我长水痘的时候抱着我 |
[30:27] | Who told me I could be anything I wanted to | 是他告诉我并让我坚信 |
[30:29] | and made me believe it. | 我可以成为我想要成为的一切 |
[30:31] | So please stop treating him like he’s a criminal. | 所以拜托你们不要把他当犯人对待 |
[30:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:36] | You know how estranged I am from my mother | 你知道我和我妈妈有多疏远 |
[30:38] | and how empty I felt without Killer Frost. | 冰霜杀手没了我感觉多空虚 |
[30:42] | He is the only family that I have left. | 他是我唯一的家人了 |
[30:46] | But Caitlin, that’s not true. We’re your family too. | 凯特琳 不是这样的 我们也是你的家人 |
[30:50] | And we’re only asking you to keep an open mind | 我们只是让你敞开心胸 |
[30:53] | because we care about you. | 因为我们在乎你 |
[30:55] | Especially Cisco. | 尤其是西斯科 |
[31:01] | If it’ll make you feel better, | 如果能让你感觉好一点的话 |
[31:02] | you can ask him your questions, | 你可以问他问题 |
[31:03] | but only after I give him the serum. | 但只能在我给他注射血清以后 |
[31:08] | – What’s wrong? – Oh, my God. | -怎么了 -我的天 |
[31:10] | What? | 什么 |
[31:13] | If I give this serum to a human, | 如果我给人类注射血清 |
[31:16] | it will suppress their malignant side. | 这会抑制他们恶性的一面 |
[31:18] | But if I give it to a cryogenic meta-human, | 但是如果我给低温的超能力者注射 |
[31:22] | it will permanently suppress their human side. | 这可能会永久抑制他们人性的一面 |
[31:25] | If that’s your father’s alter ego– | 如果那是你爸爸的第二自我 |
[31:26] | He’s trying to wipe out my dad. | 那他正试着除掉我爸爸 |
[31:28] | He needed your cells to make the serum. | 他需要你的细胞来制作血清 |
[31:32] | “Caitlin, come find me.” | 凯特琳 来找我 |
[31:39] | Caity. | 小凯 |
[31:40] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[31:41] | Dad, why? | 爸爸 为什么 |
[31:44] | Well… I guess, as you’re all here… | 既然你们都在这里… |
[31:53] | You have such smart friends, Caity. | 你有这么聪明的朋友 凯特琳 |
[32:01] | That frozen liquid in your lungs | 你们肺里的冷冻液 |
[32:02] | is gonna be turning into tiny icicles. | 将会变成微小的冰柱 |
[32:05] | Making it very difficult for you to breathe. | 让你们很难呼吸 |
[32:08] | But no worries. | 但是别担心 |
[32:10] | You’ll pass out soon. | 你们很快就会昏过去 |
[32:30] | Caitlin. Hey! Caitlin, wake up. | 凯特琳 凯特琳 醒醒 |
[32:35] | – Hey, are you okay? – Yeah, yeah, I’m okay. | -你还好吗 -嗯 我还好 |
[32:38] | Um, is my dad gone? | 我爸爸走了吗 |
[32:39] | He took the serum. | 他拿走了血清 |
[32:41] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[32:42] | I was so excited to have my dad back | 爸爸回来我太激动了 |
[32:44] | that I–I couldn’t see who he really was. | 我没能看清他到底是谁 |
[32:47] | I owe you both an apology. | 我欠你们俩一个道歉 |
[32:48] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:52] | We’ll get him. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[32:54] | Hey, guys, get in here. | 各位 来这里 |
[32:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:58] | Eyes, please. | 请看 |
[33:01] | – What? – He’s at the DOD site. Look. | -什么 -他在美国国防部里 看吧 |
[33:03] | That building’s 7 below? | 那栋楼只有零下七度吗 |
[33:04] | Look at the temperature. Look at it drop. | 看着温度 它下降了 |
[33:05] | He initiated the negative array | 他启动了负向阵列 |
[33:06] | but didn’t seal it. | 但没有密封 |
[33:07] | The room is -7, but the array is -100. | 房间是零下七度 但阵列是零下一百度 |
[33:10] | That thing’s so freaking cold, | 那东西太冷了 |
[33:11] | it’s freezing the whole building. | 把整栋楼都冻住了 |
[33:12] | Wait, at this rate, in 5 minutes, | 等等 按这个速度 五分钟以内 |
[33:13] | the temperature will be -460 degrees, | 温度就会变成零下460度 |
[33:15] | AKA absolute zero. | 或者说 绝对零度 |
[33:16] | At which point, he can inject himself with my serum. | 那个时候 他可以向自己注射我的血清 |
[33:19] | And turn himself into a full-on icicle. | 然后让自己完全变成冰柱 |
[33:21] | Icicle, that’s– not the time. | 冰柱 不是时候啊 |
[33:23] | – We gotta go. – Let’s do it. | -我们该走了 -我们行动吧 |
[33:24] | Hey, what– what about your hands? | 你的手怎么办 |
[33:27] | You’re my friend, my family. I’m going. | 你是我的朋友 我的家人 我要去了 |
[33:38] | Almost there. | 快好了 |
[33:47] | Flash. | 闪电侠 |
[33:48] | Don’t you realize that speed and cold don’t mix? | 你们还没意识到速度和寒冷不相容吗 |
[33:52] | This machine is capable of producing isotopes | 这个机器产生的同位素 |
[33:54] | that can freeze carbon dioxide. | 能用来冻结二氧化碳 |
[33:58] | You can’t run in here. | 你们跑不到这里来 |
[34:03] | More superheroes to freeze. | 更多的超级英雄要被冻结了 |
[34:05] | The array’s at -220. You have one minute. | 阵列里零下220度了 你们还有一分钟 |
[34:08] | You people are not as smart as I thought. | 你们不如我想象的聪明 |
[34:10] | Guys, what’s happening? | 各位 怎么了 |
[34:11] | The temperature in the room is dropping. | 这个房间里的温度在下降 |
[34:13] | Everyone’s so cold, their atoms are hitting near stasis. | 大家都很冷 他们的原子接近静止了 |
[34:16] | Why–why can’t I see my breath? | 为什么我看不到自己的呼吸 |
[34:18] | It’s too cold. There’s no moisture in the air. | 太冷了 空气里没有水分了 |
[34:24] | Cisco, are you okay? | 西斯科 你还好吗 |
[34:25] | No. At least I can’t feel anything. | 不 至少我什么都感觉不到了 |
[34:28] | Guys, the array’s at -350 degrees. | 各位 阵列里零下350度了 |
[34:30] | He’s gonna be able to go full icicle soon. | 他马上就要进入完全的冰柱状态了 |
[34:33] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[34:34] | – Forty-five seconds. – What do we do? | -四十五秒 -我们该做什么 |
[34:37] | Lightning. | 闪电 |
[34:38] | Use your lightning to counter the cold | 用你的闪电来抵抗寒冷 |
[34:39] | and maybe you can warm up enough to stop him. | 也许你可以用足够的加温来制止他 |
[34:41] | We’ve been trying to do it this whole time. | 我们一直都在试着这么做 |
[34:42] | It’s too cold. | 太冷了 |
[34:44] | I’m literally fr–freezing. | 说真的 我冻僵了 |
[34:46] | -399, you have 30 seconds. | 零下399度 你们还有三十秒 |
[34:48] | Your temperature is dropping too quickly. | 你们的体温下降得太快了 |
[34:49] | You’re gonna go into hypothermic shock soon. | 你们很快就会陷入低温休克的 |
[34:51] | But not Caitlin. | 但凯特琳不会 |
[34:52] | Look, Caitlin’s body temperature is normal. | 看 凯特琳的体温是正常的 |
[34:55] | Caitlin, you must be immune. | 凯特琳 你一定是免疫了 |
[34:56] | But Killer Frost is gone. | 但是冰霜杀手已经消失了 |
[34:58] | Well, clearly, she’s not. | 很显然 她还在 |
[35:00] | Guys, 400 degrees. We got 20 seconds. | 各位 零下400度 我们还有二十秒 |
[35:03] | Caitlin, you can do it. | 凯特琳 你可以做到 |
[35:05] | Just concentrate. | 集中精神就好 |
[35:10] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[35:12] | Please, I know you’re in there. | 拜托 我知道你在里面 |
[35:14] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[35:16] | Do you think Thomas can hear you, Caity? | 你觉得托马斯能听到你吗 凯特琳 |
[35:20] | Thomas hasn’t been able to hear anything | 托马斯什么都听不见 |
[35:22] | for a very long time. | 已经很久了 |
[35:30] | – What is that? – 460 degrees. We’re too late. | -那是什么 -零下460度 我们太晚了 |
[35:33] | He beat us. | 他击败了我们 |
[35:36] | No! | 不 |
[35:45] | My daughter. You’ve returned! | 我的女儿 你回来了 |
[35:49] | You’re not my family. | 你不是我的家人 |
[35:51] | They are. | 他们才是 |
[35:52] | You only gave a damn about me because you wanted that serum. | 你在乎我只不过是因为你想要血清 |
[35:55] | But I–I can share it with you. | 但我可以和你分享 |
[35:57] | Just imagine. | 想想看 |
[35:58] | The two of us, free to be ourselves without fear. | 咱们俩可以做我们自己 什么都不用怕 |
[36:02] | You are strong. | 你很强大 |
[36:03] | We can be even stronger together. | 我们一起可以更加强大 |
[36:06] | I’m strong because I have people in my life | 我很强大因为我生命中 |
[36:09] | who actually care about me. | 有真正在乎我的人 |
[36:11] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[36:13] | No! | 不 |
[36:20] | No! | 不 |
[36:33] | Caity? | 小凯 |
[36:35] | – Dad? – You found me? | -爸爸 -你找到我了 |
[36:54] | Temperature’s rising. | 温度在上升 |
[36:56] | What’s happening? Is everyone okay? | 怎么了 大家都还好吗 |
[36:57] | – I think so. – A little help? | -我觉得是 -需要点帮助 |
[36:59] | Get Cisco. | 去帮西斯科 |
[37:04] | Oh, yeah. That’s good. | 很好 |
[37:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:13] | My dad. | 我爸 |
[37:15] | Our dad. | 我们的爸爸 |
[37:17] | He was here, but… I lost him. | 他刚在这 但我又失去他了 |
[37:22] | We’ll get him back. Together. | 我们会把他找回来的 我们一起 |
[37:25] | You’re not alone anymore. | 你不再是一个人了 |
[37:34] | Neither am I. | 我也不是了 |
[37:46] | No cold signature in the area. | 这一区域没有寒冷信号 |
[37:48] | Snow Country for Old Men must be miles away, | 雪国老人一定在很远的地方 |
[37:50] | ’cause he sure as hell isn’t in Central City. | 反正他一定不在中城 |
[37:52] | Well, we have to find him. | 我们必须得找到他 |
[37:53] | I mean, Icicle wouldn’t have gone through all this trouble | 如果我爸一点都不剩的话 |
[37:56] | to kill my Dad if there wasn’t a piece of him still left. | 冰柱不会这么大费周章地去杀他 |
[37:59] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[38:01] | All the things I vibed, they weren’t memories of your dad. | 我用震波发现的东西都不是你爸爸的记忆 |
[38:05] | They were of his alter ego. | 是他第二自我的 |
[38:06] | My dad was trying to protect me. | 我爸想尽力保护我 |
[38:09] | You know what? My mom probably was too. | 你知道吗 我妈可能也是 |
[38:13] | I mean, she was just trying to keep me safe. | 我是说 她只是想保护我的安全 |
[38:15] | All this time, I thought she was the villain. | 一直以来我都以为她是坏人 |
[38:18] | How could I not see it was him? | 我为什么看不出是他 |
[38:20] | Hey, don’t beat yourself up. | 别怪自己 |
[38:22] | Thawne. Zolomon. | 斯旺 佐勒蒙 |
[38:24] | We see the good in people. That’s just who we are. | 我们看到人的善良之处 这就是我们 |
[38:26] | I hope that never changes. | 我希望这点永不改变 |
[38:30] | There’s something else you guys should see. | 这有些其他东西 你们应该看下 |
[38:35] | All this time, we’ve been trying to figure out | 一直以来 我们一直想知道 |
[38:37] | how Killer Frost disappeared, | 冰霜杀手怎么消失的 |
[38:39] | but we’ve been looking at it all wrong. | 但一直以来看待的方式都是错的 |
[38:43] | We’ve been thinking DeVoe used Melting Point’s powers, | 我们一直认为迪沃用融点的超能力 |
[38:45] | that he changed your meta DNA | 改变了你的超能力者基因 |
[38:48] | and removed Killer Frost from you. | 从你体中消除了冰霜杀手 |
[38:50] | But tonight, you proved that she’s still a part of you. | 但今晚 你证明了她仍是你的一部分 |
[38:53] | So what caused her to leave? | 那什么导致她的消失 |
[38:56] | DeVoe used a different set of powers. | 迪沃用一组不同的超能力 |
[38:59] | – Brainstorm. – Brainstorm. | -头脑风暴 -头脑风暴 |
[39:02] | All they did was create a mental block. | 他们做的是制造了一个心理阻隔 |
[39:04] | One you broke through tonight, so you can do that again. | 你今晚打破了它 所以她再次出现 |
[39:06] | You just gotta learn how. | 你得学会如何打破 |
[39:09] | I think it’s time we reintroduce an old friend. | 我认为是时候再次介绍一位老朋友了 |
[39:14] | Harry’s mental activity dampener. | 哈里的内心活动缓冲器 |
[39:16] | It’ll help me hear her. | 它帮助我听到了她 |
[39:19] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[39:20] | It’s my hope that the more you use it, | 我希望你用它越多 |
[39:22] | the more you connect with her. | 越能和她联系起来 |
[39:24] | Eventually, you won’t need it anymore. | 最终你就不再需要它了 |
[39:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:30] | Guys, we need you in the Speed Lab. | 各位 来极速实验室一下 |
[39:33] | All right. We’ll leave you to it. | 好的 就交给你了 |
[39:47] | Hey, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[39:50] | Hey. | 你好 |
[39:51] | Well, we sure have a lot to talk about. | 我们可有得谈了 |
[39:59] | Oh! Sally’s heart! | 萨利的心 |
[40:02] | You brought it back. | 你把它带回来了 |
[40:04] | We did, thanks to these two | 的确 多亏了他俩 |
[40:07] | and their deductive abilities. | 还有他们的演绎能力 |
[40:09] | And our tidal-wave-breaking skills. Right? | 还有我们的海啸冲击技能 对吧 |
[40:11] | Like mother, like daughter. | 有其母必有其女 |
[40:14] | Uh, is it safe for this to be here? | 这个在这安全吗 |
[40:16] | Yeah, a little dark matter never hurt anybody. | 安全 一点暗物质不会伤害任何人 |
[40:18] | What? | 什么 |
[40:20] | We’ve seen this puzzle piece before. | 我们之前见过这个形状 |
[40:22] | Our satellite giveth, and now we must taketh away. | 我们卫星给予的 现在我们要收回了 |
[40:26] | I think we can finally do that. | 我觉得我们终于可以开始行动了 |
[40:28] | We got a list from FEMA of everyone who reported injuries | 我们从联邦应急管理署得到了一份 |
[40:30] | the night of the Enlightenment. | 大悟之道那晚上报受伤的名单 |
[40:31] | None of them matched Cicada’s description. | 没有一个符合蝉的描述 |
[40:33] | But there were three kids | 但有三个孩子 |
[40:34] | who were hit by pieces of shrapnel from the satellite. | 他们被卫星碎片击中 |
[40:36] | Two of them are twins whose father is deceased. | 其中两个是双胞胎 他们的爸爸去世了 |
[40:39] | Third is a ten-year-old girl, | 还有一个是个十岁的女孩 |
[40:40] | by the name of Grace Gibbons. | 叫格蕾丝·吉本斯 |
[40:42] | So if my dad’s right and Cicada’s a father, then… | 如果如我爸所料蝉是个父亲的话 那么 |
[40:45] | We may have just found his daughter. | 我们可能找到了他女儿 |
[40:54] | Orlin? | 奥林 |
[41:02] | Orlin. | 奥林 |
[41:16] | After I fix up your side, I’m gonna patch up your chest. | 我弄好这边之后就弄你的胸 |
[41:19] | No. | 不 |
[41:31] | It’s making me stronger. | 这让我更强壮了 |