时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Barry Allen, | 我叫巴里·艾伦 |
[00:02] | and I am the fastest man alive. | 是现今世上速度最快的人 |
[00:05] | To the outside world, i’m an ordinary forensic scientist. | 在外人看来 我只是个普通的鉴证专员 |
[00:08] | But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs, | 但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下 |
[00:10] | I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me. | 我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者 |
[00:14] | But when my daughter came back from the future to help, | 但当我女儿从未来时空前来帮忙 |
[00:16] | she changed the present. | 她改变了现在 |
[00:18] | And now our world is more dangerous than ever, | 现在我们的世界比以往更加危险 |
[00:21] | and I’m the only one fast enough to save it. | 我是唯一一个来得及拯救世界的人 |
[00:23] | I am The Flash. | 我是闪电侠 |
[00:27] | Previously on “The Flash”… | 《闪电侠》前情回顾 |
[00:29] | To be able to control the weather like that indoors. | 能像那样在室内控制天气 |
[00:31] | He’d have to be a weather wizard. | 他得是个天气巫师 |
[00:33] | This is Sherloque. | 这位是歇洛克 |
[00:34] | He’s the greatest detective in all the multiverse. | 他是多元宇宙中最棒的侦探 |
[00:37] | I’m here to catch your killer. | 我是来帮你们抓凶手的 |
[00:39] | The only part of the satellite | 卫星只有一个部位 |
[00:40] | that would have dark matter levels that high– | 有这么高浓度的暗物质 |
[00:42] | Is the core, which is where Cicada’s dagger came from. | 是核心 蝉的匕首就从这里来的 |
[00:45] | We got a list from FEMA of everyone | 我们从联邦应急管理署得到了一份 |
[00:46] | who reported injuries the night of the Enlightenment. | 大悟之道那晚上报受伤的名单 |
[00:48] | Two of them are twins whose father is deceased, | 其中两个是双胞胎 他们的爸爸去世了 |
[00:51] | third is a ten-year-old girl | 还有一个是个十岁的女孩 |
[00:52] | by the name of Grace Gibbons. | 叫格蕾丝·吉本斯 |
[00:53] | So if my dad’s right and Cicada’s a father, then… | 如果如我爸所料蝉是个父亲的话 那么 |
[00:55] | We may have just found his daughter. | 我们可能找到了他女儿 |
[01:13] | Excuse me, | 打扰一下 |
[01:14] | could you tell me where Grace Gibbons’ room is? | 请问格蕾丝·吉本斯的房间在哪里 |
[01:17] | One sec, let me check. | 等一下 让我查一下 |
[01:24] | Actually, yeah, she’s that first room right on the right. | 实际上 她就在右边的第一个房间 |
[01:27] | Great. | 很好 |
[01:30] | Just where do you think you’re going? | 你这是要去哪 |
[01:31] | Into my patient’s room is what I looks like. | 我觉得你好像是要进我病人的房间 |
[01:33] | I’m sorry. I am Barry Allen. | 我很抱歉 我是巴里·艾伦 |
[01:35] | I’m with the CCPD. | 我是中城警局的 |
[01:38] | I was hoping to speak with you, actually. | 我本来也想找你谈话的 实际上 |
[01:40] | I’m looking for Grace Gibbons’ parents. | 我在找格蕾丝·吉本斯的父母 |
[01:42] | Specifically her father. | 尤其是她的父亲 |
[01:44] | I’m sorry, but the girl’s parents are deceased. | 我很抱歉 可是她的父母都已过世了 |
[01:48] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[01:51] | I can show you her charts. | 我可以给你看她的病历 |
[01:54] | See for yourself. | 你自己看看 |
[01:58] | She came in with a wave of new admissions. | 她入院时 医院刚好有大量的新收病人 |
[02:00] | No legal guardian listed, no next of kin. | 没有合法的监护人 没有近亲 |
[02:03] | The sad truth is, | 令人悲伤的事实是 |
[02:04] | our staff is the only family this little girl has left. | 我们医院员工是这个小女孩最后的亲人 |
[02:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:09] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[02:24] | Orlin Dwyer, are you in there? | 奥林·德怀尔 你在里面吗 |
[02:26] | It’s CCPD. Open up. | 是中城警局 打开门 |
[02:29] | Orlin Dwyer? | 奥林·德怀尔 |
[02:30] | Hey, listen, man, | 听着 伙计 |
[02:31] | I don’t care what that guy says, | 我不在乎那个人是怎么说的 |
[02:33] | he was drunk and I was defending– | 他喝醉了 然后我只是在自卫 |
[02:35] | This is about your sister, Mr. Dwyer. | 这是关于你姐姐的消息 德怀尔先生 |
[02:38] | There’s been an accident, a meta attack. | 她出意外了 是超能力者袭击事件 |
[02:54] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[02:54] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[02:56] | This is a critical time. | 现在是关键时刻 |
[02:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:58] | Steady hands. | 双手保持稳定 |
[02:59] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:04] | Call time of death. | 宣布”死亡时间” |
[03:06] | It’s okay. It’s a pie. | 没关系 这是馅饼 |
[03:08] | It’s not supposed to be a piece of cake. | 本来就不应该是小菜一碟 |
[03:13] | Hey, thanks for helping. | 多谢你帮助我 |
[03:15] | With Cicada’s trail running cold, | 虽然追踪蝉的线索中断了 |
[03:16] | at least we have the extra day to prepare | 但至少我们有多一天可以去准备 |
[03:18] | for our first Thanksgiving at the loft. | 在小阁楼的第一个感恩节 |
[03:20] | What about Joe and Cecile? | 乔和塞西尔呢 |
[03:22] | They’re celebrating with Cecile’s family this year. | 他们今年和塞西尔的家人一起庆祝 |
[03:24] | So, yeah, this year it’s just gonna be the five of us. | 所以 今年就只有我们五个人 |
[03:27] | I’m down. | 我很乐意 |
[03:28] | Six, actually. | 六个 实际上 |
[03:29] | Killer Frost just RSVP’d. | 冰霜杀手刚刚也回复了 |
[03:31] | What–you guys can just talk to each other now, | 什么 你们俩现在可以互相交谈 |
[03:34] | even without the mental activity dampener? | 即使没有内心活动缓冲器 |
[03:36] | Yeah, today’s actually the first time. | 是的 其实今天是第一次这样 |
[03:40] | Oh, gosh. | 天哪 |
[03:41] | – Hi, guys. – Yo. | -嗨 你们好 -嗨 |
[03:42] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉我们迟到了 |
[03:43] | It seems like everyone and their grandma is getting | 仿佛所有人都和他们的奶奶 |
[03:44] | pre-holiday manis and pedis. | 在节日前做美甲 |
[03:46] | Ooh, let’s take photos and post them | 我们来拍照片然后发布在 |
[03:48] | on that old-fashioned Insta thingy that you guys use. | 你们现在用的老式”照片墙”社交软件 |
[03:54] | Those two seemed to have really patched things up. | 她们俩好像真的冰释前嫌了 |
[03:57] | Yeah, Nora’s getting closer to Iris than she is with me, | 是的 诺拉现在跟爱瑞丝比我还要亲近 |
[04:01] | and the timing couldn’t have been better. | 而且现在的时机再好不过了 |
[04:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[04:04] | I mean, Nora was so young | 我是说 我在未来消失的时候 |
[04:06] | when I disappeared in her future, | 诺拉还那么小 |
[04:08] | so this would be her first memory of Thanksgiving | 所以这应该是她记忆里的第一次 |
[04:10] | with both her parents. | 和爸爸妈妈一起过的感恩节 |
[04:12] | Feel like it’s my job to make it | 我感觉准备一个最完美的感恩节 |
[04:13] | the most perfect Thanksgiving ever. | 是我的工作 |
[04:15] | And #HandModels. | 标签写”手模特” |
[04:19] | Wow, I feel famous already. | 我觉得自己是个红人了 |
[04:22] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[04:23] | Mom, um… | 妈妈 |
[04:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:27] | Sorry for what, Nora? | 对不起什么 诺拉 |
[04:29] | For not giving you a chance to show me how great you are. | 没给你机会向我表现你的好 |
[04:33] | This year I’m just really thankful to get to know you. | 今年我真的很感激有机会能了解你 |
[04:36] | The real you. | 真正的你 |
[04:38] | I’m thankful too. | 我也很感激 |
[04:40] | You know, the West-Allens have never missed a Thanksgiving. | 韦斯特艾伦家每年都要过感恩节 |
[04:43] | No gorilla army, no evil speedster, | 就算是大猩猩军队 邪恶极速者 |
[04:46] | no giant wormhole in the sky could break that streak. | 天大的虫洞都无法阻止我们 |
[04:49] | Yeah, the singularity. | 没错 奇点 |
[04:51] | So the Flash Museum has a 3-D model of Dad | 闪电侠博物馆有老爸的3D模型 |
[04:53] | just running straight into it to save the city. | 是他冲进去拯救城市的样子 |
[04:57] | God, it must have been so epic to be there. | 天哪 那场面肯定很壮观 |
[04:59] | Actually, it was… | 其实 |
[05:02] | terrifying to be there. | 那场面很吓人 |
[05:05] | We didn’t know if your dad was gonna come back. | 我们不知道你爸是否会回来 |
[05:10] | Ronnie didn’t. | 罗尼就没回来 |
[05:13] | What? | 什么 |
[05:16] | The museum says that– that Dad just saved everybody. | 博物馆说老爸救了所有的人 |
[05:21] | I guess there’s things the museum left out. | 我猜有些事博物馆没有公开 |
[05:23] | Like your Dad giving himself to the Speed Force | 比如你爸为了拯救城市 |
[05:25] | to save the city. | 献身于神速力 |
[05:26] | That was another time we said good-bye thinking… | 还有一次我们在道别时想着 |
[05:31] | might be a one-way trip. | 这次也许有去无回了 |
[05:32] | Sounds a lot like what took him from us in the future. | 听起来和他在未来离开我们的原因很相似 |
[05:37] | I didn’t know Dad had so many close calls. | 我都不知道老爸经历过这么多次死里逃生 |
[05:39] | Look, your dad is always gonna | 你爸总以救人为先 |
[05:41] | wanna put his life on the line for others. | 牺牲自己也在所不惜 |
[05:42] | That is what I love most about him, | 这就是我最爱他的地方 |
[05:46] | but, yeah, it– it does keep me up at night. | 但是这却让我晚上无法安睡 |
[05:55] | Did he come back? | 他有回来吗 |
[05:56] | No, the records I falsified convinced him for now. | 没 我伪造的记录暂时让他信服了 |
[06:01] | So we’re safe? | 所以我们安全了 |
[06:04] | Orlin, I think you need to stay away. | 奥林 我觉得你还是别来了 |
[06:07] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[06:09] | I won’t visit till after the weekend. | 周末之后我再去医院 |
[06:11] | No, I think you need to stay away for good. | 不 我觉得你应该别再来了 |
[06:15] | It’s getting too risky. | 越来越冒险了 |
[06:17] | You want me to give up Grace? | 你要我抛弃格蕾丝吗 |
[06:20] | No, no, no, listen, | 不行 不行 |
[06:22] | you can’t put me on hold. | 你不能把我晾在一边 |
[06:23] | I don’t care about this next of kin crap. | 我不在乎近亲什么的废话 |
[06:26] | I don’t want this kid. Hello? | 我不想这个孩子 喂 |
[06:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:31] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[06:37] | What? | 什么事 |
[06:38] | It’s breakfast. | 该吃早餐了 |
[06:42] | Yeah, it is. Um… | 是的 没错 |
[06:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:02] | Now look, it’s only a few days old. | 这个只放了几天而已 |
[07:04] | It’s still good, I swear. | 我保证还是很好吃的 |
[07:31] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[07:31] | Explain again to me | 再给我解释一下 |
[07:32] | what the difference between this day | 在美国今天这个日子 |
[07:34] | and every other day in America? | 和平常的日子有区别吗 |
[07:36] | It’s a holiday when we all get together | 这是一个我们团聚一堂 |
[07:39] | and celebrate and eat a ton of food. | 一起庆祝 大吃大喝的节日 |
[07:41] | Like, a gross amount. | 很多很多吃的 |
[07:43] | Again, what the difference between this day | 还是那句话 在美国今天这个日子 |
[07:45] | and every other day in America. | 和平常的日子有区别吗 |
[07:46] | – That’s legit. – Hi, guys. | -这是法定的 -两位好 |
[07:48] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[07:49] | This guy, he try to explain the Thanksgiving holiday. | 这家伙想要给我解释感恩节是什么 |
[07:51] | He’s failing miserably. What is this holiday? | 但是他根本没解释出来 这到底是什么节 |
[07:53] | – Please explain. – It’s very simple, actually. | -请解释一下 -其实很简单 |
[07:56] | It’s just about getting together | 就是大家团聚一堂 |
[07:57] | to celebrate our loved ones and family. | 庆祝我们的爱人与家人 |
[07:59] | So simple, this is why I don’t understand this holiday. | 这么简单 所以我才不明白这个节日 |
[08:03] | I don’t have any family. | 我没有家人 |
[08:04] | Didn’t you have, like, seven marriages? | 你不是结过七次婚吗 |
[08:06] | I did have seven marriages. | 我的确结过七次婚 |
[08:07] | Five wives, seven marriages, but no family. | 五位太太 七次婚姻 但却没有家人 |
[08:11] | This holiday is a cruel holiday. | 这个节日太伤人了 |
[08:23] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[08:24] | I’m seeing a massive electrical surge | 市中心的发电站 |
[08:25] | at the downtown power station. | 有一股巨大的电涌 |
[08:27] | Barry, Nora, you’re up. | 巴里 诺拉 行动 |
[08:41] | Guys, what’s the problem? | 各位 问题在哪 |
[08:43] | Everything looks– | 一切好像… |
[08:46] | I think we found it. | 我们找到原因了 |
[08:47] | – It’s lightning. – Skies were clear a minute ago. | -是闪电 -天空前一刻还万里无云 |
[08:50] | That storm must have come out of nowhere. | 风暴肯定是凭空出现的 |
[08:51] | Uh, we got a bigger problem. | 这下我们有更大的麻烦了 |
[08:53] | There’s an experimental cold fusion core | 水星实验室在那个发电站里 |
[08:55] | from Mercury Labs in the plant, and if it blows… | 有一个实验冷聚变反应堆芯 如果爆炸的话 |
[08:57] | It could take out the whole block. | 堆芯可能会炸毁整个街区 |
[09:00] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[09:04] | Nora, you’ve got to evac all the workers to safety. | 诺拉 把所有工作人员疏散到安全地带 |
[09:07] | – Barry– – Yeah, I know, I got to grab the core. | -巴里 -我知道 我要去拿堆芯 |
[09:08] | No, no, no, something doesn’t feel right. | 不不不 感觉不对劲 |
[09:10] | Just listen to Iris. Grab the workers from inside. | 照爱瑞丝说的做 把工作人员带出来 |
[09:36] | Dad! | 爸 |
[09:37] | Dad! | 爸 |
[09:39] | Dad! | 爸 |
[09:41] | You guys, he’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 |
[09:43] | He’s going into cardiac arrest. | 他要心跳停止了 |
[09:44] | She needs to restart his heart. | 她必须复苏他的心脏 |
[09:45] | What– how do I do that? | 什么 我该怎么做 |
[09:46] | Rub your hands together to create lightning, | 双手摩擦 制造闪电 |
[09:48] | and then give him a chest compression. | 然后给他个胸外按压 |
[09:49] | Okay! Okay. | 好 好 |
[09:57] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[10:02] | It’s not working! | 不起作用啊 |
[10:09] | We lost him. | 我们失去他了 |
[10:12] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[10:14] | No! | 不 |
[10:17] | Please. Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[10:28] | He’s back. | 他活过来了 |
[10:42] | – I promise I’m okay. – Caitlin. | -我向你保证 我没事 -凯特琳 |
[10:44] | His vitals are stable. Speed healing to the rescue. | 他的体征信号稳定 极速治愈救了他 |
[10:46] | He shouldn’t have needed rescuing. | 他不应该需要解救的 |
[10:47] | Nora, I know you’re upset, | 诺拉 我知道你很沮丧 |
[10:49] | but if that core would have exploded | 但是那个堆芯可能会爆炸 |
[10:50] | it would have caused a lot of damage. | 导致造成很大的伤害 |
[10:51] | It did cause a lot of damage. Dad died. | 它已经造成大伤害了 爸爸死了 |
[10:53] | We made the best decision we could, given the circumstances. | 我们根据当时情况做出了最好的决定 |
[10:56] | Maybe someone else should be making our decisions. | 也许需要换个人来做我们的决定 |
[11:01] | Wow, all right, well, | 那好吧 |
[11:02] | so much for mother-daughter holiday time. | 看来母女假期时光结束了 |
[11:05] | She did just have to bring me back to life. | 她刚才确实把我救活了 |
[11:07] | – Let’s give her a minute. – Okay. | -咱们给她点时间 -好吧 |
[11:09] | In the meantime, where did that storm come from? | 与此同时 那风暴是哪里来的 |
[11:12] | A storm like that coming and going, | 这样一个来去自如的风暴 |
[11:13] | disappearing in a matter of minutes, | 一分钟之内就消失了 |
[11:15] | it shouldn’t be possible. | 应该是不可能的 |
[11:17] | Unless someone was making it possible. | 除非是有人操纵的 |
[11:19] | I mean, we’ve seen that before. | 我是说 我之前见识过 |
[11:20] | – Weather Wizard. – But Mark Mardon is serving | -天气巫师 -但是马克·马登在 |
[11:22] | a life sentence at Iron Heights. | 铁山监狱服无期徒刑呢 |
[11:23] | Let’s make sure he’s doing just that. | 咱们先确认下他还在服刑呢吧 |
[11:25] | Let us know if any other weather anomalies | 如果还有其他天气异常 |
[11:27] | pop up on the radar. | 出现在雷达上就通知我们 |
[11:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:29] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[11:36] | I think it’s time for operation: Save the Turkey. | 我想是时候进行”拯救火鸡行动”了 |
[11:45] | What…? | 什么… |
[11:46] | Art is therapy. | 艺术就是疗法 |
[11:48] | So, Sherlock– | 那么 夏洛克 |
[11:49] | Sherloque, simple pronunciation. | 歇洛克 很简单的读音 |
[11:52] | We heard what you had to say about not having a family. | 我们听到你说的关于没有家人的事了 |
[11:54] | Right. And we here at Team Flash are | 好 我们闪电小队这里 |
[11:57] | sort of a family, and you’re becoming part of that family, | 都像是一家人 你也成为了家人 |
[11:59] | so we would like to invite you | 所以我们想请你一起 |
[12:02] | to celebrate Thanksgiving with us. | 来庆祝感恩节 |
[12:05] | Caitlin, I’m afraid that I must decline, all right? | 凯特琳 我恐怕得拒绝了 好吗 |
[12:08] | Because I don’t have a lot of reason to celebrate, | 因为我没有什么庆祝的原因 |
[12:10] | and you of all people should sympathize with that. | 我觉得你更应该能够理解 |
[12:12] | – Why should I sympathize? – You lost your father, right? | -我为什么能理解 -你失去了父亲 对吗 |
[12:15] | And then you find him only to discover that his body | 你找回他之后却发现他的身体 |
[12:17] | is being possessed by a icicle demon | 被一个冰柱恶魔附身 |
[12:19] | who’s trying to kill all of Team Flash, | 还想要杀死闪电小队 |
[12:20] | yourself included. Not great, right? | 也包括你自己 不是很棒 对吗 |
[12:23] | Okay, that’s enough, Debbie Downer. | 好吧 够了 负能量狂魔 |
[12:24] | Don’t listen. You know what? | 别听他的 你知道吗 |
[12:25] | Maybe you should lay off the paint fumes. | 也许你确实缓一缓你那怒气 |
[12:27] | Do you know what, young Ralph Macchio? | 你知道吗 小拉尔夫·马奇奥 |
[12:29] | You have nothing to celebrate either, right? | 你也没什么值得庆祝的 |
[12:30] | What your last year has been, huh? | 你这一年都是什么情况 |
[12:32] | Let me recap for you. First, heartbreak. | 我给你回顾下 首先是分手 |
[12:36] | And then second, Cicada crushes your powers | 然后是蝉碾碎了你的超能力 |
[12:38] | forcing you to fake your own death, | 迫使你假装死亡 |
[12:40] | also not great, and as for me, | 也不是很好 而至于我 |
[12:42] | multiple divorces have left me | 多次离婚让我 |
[12:44] | with a mountain of debt that’s insurmountable. | 背上负债的重负喘不过气 |
[12:46] | So this past year, not been very kind to any of us. | 过去这一年对我们来说都不是很好 |
[12:50] | Pardon. | 借过 |
[13:19] | She’s had a few recent outbursts, | 她过去有过几次爆发 |
[13:21] | and we don’t allow cursing here. | 而且我们这里也不允许说脏话 |
[13:22] | This type of behavior cannot continue. | 这种行为不能再继续了 |
[13:24] | Anyway, that’s the long and short of it. | 总之 就是这些事情 |
[13:26] | I’ll give you two a moment. | 我给你俩一点时间 |
[13:37] | You called a kid a rat bastard? | 你叫那孩子王八羔子 |
[13:41] | What’s wrong with you? Don’t you know | 你是怎么回事 你不知道 |
[13:42] | you can’t go around saying stuff like that? | 不能对别人说这种话吗 |
[13:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:45] | Well, ’cause then I get a phone call. | 因为之后我会接到电话 |
[13:47] | You know, I had to take off work to come down here. | 你知道吗 我得请假才能来这里 |
[13:50] | – You don’t even like your job. – What? | -反正你也不喜欢你那工作 -什么 |
[13:53] | You stay on the couch all day, | 你整天坐在沙发上 |
[13:54] | and then when work calls | 然后工作电话一来 |
[13:55] | you curse and slam the door. | 你就骂一句然后砸门离开 |
[13:57] | “Rat bastards.” | “王八羔子” |
[14:00] | Look, I get where you heard it. | 我知道你是从哪学的了 |
[14:03] | All right, but you can’t say those words. | 但是你不能说这种话 |
[14:05] | – Rat bastard! – Hey, quit it. | -王八羔子 -别闹了 |
[14:07] | – Rat bastard! – Stop. | -王八羔子 -住口 |
[14:08] | – Rat bastards! – Hey, listen to me! | -王八羔子 -听话 |
[14:10] | I’m supposed to be the parent here. | 我可是家长 |
[14:11] | No, you’re not a parent! | 不 你不是家长 |
[14:14] | Parents are supposed to make the world better for their kids. | 家长应该让孩子过得更开心 |
[14:17] | You make everything worse. I hate you, | 你让一切都变糟了 我讨厌你 |
[14:20] | and you hate you too. | 你都讨厌你自己 |
[14:28] | You have to excuse our dim lighting. | 抱歉这里灯光很暗 |
[14:29] | Today’s storm out at the power plant | 今天在电厂的那个风暴 |
[14:31] | knocked out our main generator, | 破坏了我们的主发电机 |
[14:32] | So we’re working off a backup for the time being. | 所以现在靠的是备用发电机 |
[14:35] | So does that mean you can’t dampen | 那就是说你没法抑制 |
[14:36] | the meta prisoner’s powers? | 犯人的超能力了 |
[14:38] | Prison-wide dampeners are down, | 监狱范围内的超能力阻尼器没用 |
[14:40] | but we got every inmate into meta cuffs incident free. | 但以防意外我们给每位犯人戴上了超能力手铐 |
[14:46] | I hope you include that in your article about our readiness. | 希望你在报道里把我们这预备措施也写上 |
[14:49] | After the corruption of the last warden, | 上任监狱长腐败事件后 |
[14:50] | I am eager to assure the public | 我正迫切地想向公众证明 |
[14:52] | that their safety is in good hands. | 他们的安全不会受到威胁 |
[14:54] | Now, our CSIs, which inmate did you need to see? | 那么各位鉴证员 你们要见哪个犯人 |
[15:00] | And he’s been here all day? | 他整天都在这里吗 |
[15:01] | Never once out of our sight. | 从没离开过我们的视线 |
[15:03] | There was a crime committed today | 今天有一起犯罪 |
[15:04] | with an MO similar to Mardon’s. | 作案风格很像马登 |
[15:06] | Can I take a look at the security tapes? | 我能看一下监控录像吗 |
[15:08] | Anything for our friends in the press. | 乐意为我们的媒体朋友效劳 |
[15:12] | Well, this is a bust. | 看来是白跑了 |
[15:14] | Yeah, looks like you died for nothing. | 看样子你白死了一回 |
[15:17] | Nora, hey, hey, look. | 诺拉 听着 |
[15:20] | This has been a rough day for you, | 我知道今天你不好过 |
[15:22] | but you can’t blame Iris for what happened. | 但是你不能把事情怪在爱瑞丝头上 |
[15:24] | She’s doing the best she can. | 她尽力了 |
[15:25] | Besides, we both decided on the plan. | 而且这个计划是我们共同决定的 |
[15:28] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[15:32] | What the…? | 怎么回事… |
[15:44] | Hey, don’t mind me. | 别介意 |
[15:45] | I’m just here to pick up my dad. | 我只是来接我爸爸 |
[15:49] | Did she say “Dad”? | 她说”爸爸”吗 |
[15:51] | Joslyn? | 乔斯琳 |
[15:53] | It’s Joss. | 是乔斯 |
[16:01] | Bring me my father! Now! | 带我爸爸来 马上 |
[16:04] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 你想得美 |
[16:06] | We’ll see about that. | 那等着瞧吧 |
[16:08] | Bring my dad to Porter Plaza in one hour, | 一小时内把我爸爸带去波特广场 |
[16:10] | or Central City is gonna get wrecked. | 不然中城就要遭殃了 |
[16:23] | I didn’t know that Joslyn was busting me out. | 我不知道乔斯琳要帮我越狱 |
[16:26] | I didn’t know she’d do half the things she does. | 她做的那些事我都不敢想象 |
[16:28] | I haven’t spoken to her in years. | 我很多年没和她说话了 |
[16:30] | And you expect me to believe she woke up | 你要我相信她今早起床 |
[16:32] | this morning and was like, “You know what? | 然后突发奇想 “你猜怎么着 |
[16:33] | I wanna break my dad out of Iron Heights.” | 我要把我爸爸从铁山公寓里劫出来” |
[16:36] | I get it, but it’s the truth. | 我明白 但这是事实 |
[16:39] | Joss was born when me and her mom were still in high school. | 乔斯出生的时候我和她妈妈还在上高中 |
[16:43] | I never could work out how to be with that woman. | 而我没法跟那女人相处下去 |
[16:46] | Then when Joss came I thought the best thing to do | 乔斯出生后 我觉得最好的办法 |
[16:49] | was to focus on my career. | 就是专注我的事业 |
[16:53] | Your criminal career? | 你的犯罪事业 |
[16:55] | That’s why I left her with her mom. | 所以我把她交给她妈妈养了 |
[16:57] | Least until she ran away because some of falling out. | 直到她们发生争吵 她离家出走了 |
[17:00] | What happened with Joss and her mom? | 乔斯和她妈妈怎么了 |
[17:02] | The last time I spoke to her | 我最后一次和她谈话 |
[17:04] | she told me that her and Joss are broken. | 她跟我说 她和乔斯关系破裂了 |
[17:07] | You know how it is. | 你懂的 |
[17:08] | Sometimes mothers and daughters break | 有时候母女关系破裂了 |
[17:10] | and there ain’t no fixing ’em. | 就没办法补救了 |
[17:27] | Okay, watch your step. | 好 小心脚下 |
[17:31] | And open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[17:37] | Whose house is this? | 这是谁的房子 |
[17:39] | It’s my cousin Robbie’s. | 我表哥罗比的 |
[17:41] | He doesn’t live here anymore, but he said | 他现在不住在这里了 但他说 |
[17:43] | if I fix it up, we could stay here. | 如果我能把这里修整好 我们就可以住 |
[17:48] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[17:49] | That is a dollhouse. | 这是个玩偶屋 |
[17:53] | Or it can be | 等我们布置好了 |
[17:56] | once we build it, and, you know, you can… | 它就变成玩偶屋了 你可以… |
[18:02] | Pick out furniture, and colors, | 挑一些家具 挑颜色 |
[18:05] | or wall paper, decorate it how you want. | 挑壁纸 任你装饰 |
[18:14] | I know we didn’t get off to the greatest start | 我知道 过去的几个月 |
[18:15] | these past few months. | 算不上最好的开头 |
[18:18] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[18:20] | it was a lousy start. | 是很差劲的开头 |
[18:22] | But I want to fix all that. | 但我想要弥补这一切 |
[18:25] | Well, I was thinking that while I work on this place, | 我想 在我修整这房子的时候 |
[18:30] | we could work on this one too… together. | 我们也可以一起修整这间小房子 |
[18:37] | Listen, you were right, kid. | 听着 你说的对 孩子 |
[18:41] | I do hate me. | 我的确讨厌自己 |
[18:43] | I don’t really know any other way to be, | 我不知道我还能变成什么样 |
[18:45] | but I want to do right by you, Gracie. | 但我想好好养育你 格蕾西 |
[18:50] | I want to keep you safe, and warm, fed… | 我想保证你的安全和温饱 |
[18:57] | You know, just… | 就是想… |
[18:59] | give you all the things a kid should have. | 给你一个孩子应有的一切 |
[19:10] | Let’s start with the dollhouse. | 我们开始装扮玩偶屋吧 |
[19:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:26] | How’s Dad’s interrogation going? | 爸爸的审问怎么样了 |
[19:28] | Well, we’ll know in a minute. Hopefully, he’ll find something | 一会儿就知道了 希望他能找到 |
[19:30] | that’ll help us profile Mardon’s daughter. | 确认马登女儿身份的线索 |
[19:32] | Okay, well, let me know. | 找到后告诉我 |
[19:34] | Nora, look, listen, I know you’re upset with me | 诺拉 听着 我知道你生我的气 |
[19:36] | for sending your dad into that situation earlier, | 因为我之前让你爸爸处于危险中 |
[19:39] | and I just– | 我只是… |
[19:40] | – I wanted to say that I– – Mom, it’s okay. | -我只是想说 -妈妈 没事 |
[19:43] | I’m not upset with you. | 我没生你的气 |
[19:45] | – You’re not? – No, we’re good. | -没有吗 -没有 我们之间没事 |
[19:46] | I-I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:48] | Okay, cool. | 那就好 |
[19:51] | That’s the other thing, celebrating the decimation of an indigenous culture | 还有 庆祝对土著文化的毁灭 |
[19:54] | so a bunch of greedy colonizers can get their turkey-lurkey on. | 就为了让那些贪婪的殖民者吃上火鸡 |
[19:57] | Do you know about this? Do you know about the sham? | 你知道这事吗 这个骗局 |
[19:59] | The sham we call “Thanksgiving.” | 这个我们称为”感恩节”的骗局 |
[20:01] | Okay, I’m sorry, am I missing something? | 等等 出什么事了 |
[20:03] | Since when did you guys become anti-Thanksgiving? | 你们什么时候开始抵制感恩节了 |
[20:06] | Since a bunch of guys wearing hat-buckles | 因为一群戴着搭扣帽的家伙 |
[20:08] | fed us some old bull, wrapped in lies, | 灌输给我们过时的鬼话 |
[20:11] | stuffed in propaganda. | 充斥着谎言和阴谋 |
[20:14] | It’s a deception Turducken. | 简直就是”火鸡鸭”版骗局 |
[20:14] | 香肠熏肉塞进鸡内 再塞进鸭子 再塞进火鸡制成的食品 | |
[20:16] | Actually, I think the hat-buckles weren’t real either. | 实际上 我认为搭扣帽也是假的 |
[20:17] | Don’t encourage him. | 你别怂恿他了 |
[20:20] | You get it. | 你懂的 |
[20:22] | Did you get anything from Mardon? | 马登那边有线索吗 |
[20:23] | No, nothing that’ll help us find his daughter. | 没有能帮助我们找到他女儿的线索 |
[20:26] | What about you guys? What’d you dig up? | 你们呢 查到了什么 |
[20:27] | Meet Joss Jackam. | 乔斯·贾科姆 |
[20:28] | She is a delinquent teen turned amateur stormchaser. | 一个青少年惯犯变成了业余风暴追逐者 |
[20:31] | A self-taught expert in theoretical meteorology. | 一个自学成才的理论气象学专家 |
[20:34] | How do we know she’s a storm chaser? | 怎么知道她是风暴追逐者的 |
[20:35] | ‘Cause Helen Hunt here has a blog. | 因为这个海伦·亨特有个博客 |
[20:37] | Mm-hmm. She lost her grant from the Science Center | 因为她做了太多危险的气象实验 |
[20:40] | for doing too many dangerous experiments on the weather. | 而失去了科研中心的实验经费 |
[20:42] | Well, look like she’s way beyond the experimental phase. | 看起来她做的远远超出了实验的范畴 |
[20:46] | Ooh, Weather Witch? | 天气女巫 |
[20:48] | I’ll allow it. | 听起来不赖 |
[20:49] | Dad, that weathervane, | 爸爸 那个风向标 |
[20:52] | doesn’t it look a lot like… | 看起来非常像 |
[20:54] | The staff she was carrying, yeah. | 她手里拿的棍子 |
[20:55] | Cisco, can you pull up the security footage | 西斯科 把她攻击铁山监狱时的 |
[20:57] | from her attack on Iron Heights? | 监控录像调出来 |
[20:58] | Sure can. | 好的 |
[21:01] | It’s infected with a satellite shard. | 棍子上嵌入了卫星碎片 |
[21:04] | She’s got meta-tech. | 她用了超能科技 |
[21:05] | Like Spencer Young’s phone. | 就好像斯宾塞·扬的手机那样 |
[21:07] | Look, she has instant lightning on command. | 她能在瞬间召唤闪电 |
[21:09] | There’s no way you’re gonna be able to get that staff from her. | 你们不可能从她那里夺走这根棍子 |
[21:11] | She’s gonna have to give it up willingly. | 只能让她自愿交出来了 |
[21:12] | Okay, listen, we got 20 minutes | 在她毁掉整个城市之前 |
[21:14] | before she destroys the entire city, | 我们还有二十分钟 |
[21:15] | so what is the plan? | 那计划是什么 |
[21:17] | We only have one choice. | 我们只有一个选择 |
[21:20] | We give her what she wants. | 满足她的需求 |
[21:24] | No Weather Witch in sight. | 没发现天气女巫 |
[21:26] | Okay, Singh cleared the perimeter, | 辛格清查了周边 |
[21:28] | so it’s free of civilians. | 周围没有平民 |
[21:29] | And our satellites are on weather watch | 我们的卫星也在盯着天气变化 |
[21:31] | for our Weather Witch. Nothing yet. | 来追踪天气女巫 还没有发现 |
[21:33] | What? | 什么 |
[21:35] | I wouldn’t say nothing. | 不是完全没有发现 |
[21:37] | My data leaves me to conclude | 我的数据显示 |
[21:38] | that there is artificially-created | 有来源未知的人为造成的 |
[21:40] | pressure system of uncertain origin | 大气压强体系 |
[21:42] | headed rapidement toward the downtown core. | 急速扩散朝着市中心的核心去了 |
[21:44] | Listen, Galileo, you can lick your finger | 听着 伽利略 你想舔舔手指 |
[21:46] | and stick it in the wind all you want. | 然后测试风向 随你便 |
[21:48] | Why don’t you leave the actual calculations | 但请你把实际的计算 |
[21:50] | to actual compu– oh, for Christ’s sake. | 留给实际的电脑 我的天啊 |
[21:53] | And your exasperation leads me also to conclude | 你的恼怒也让我知道了 |
[21:56] | that you have realized, although late, | 你终于后知后觉意识到了 |
[21:57] | that once again I’m right. I’m right. I’m right. | 我又一次说对了 我说对了 我说对了 |
[22:00] | I’m right. I’m right– | 我说对了 我说对了 |
[22:05] | That’s enough out of you. | 受够你了 |
[22:10] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[22:12] | So the rotten apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. | 有其父必有其女 |
[22:16] | You’re a poet. Awesome. | 原来你是个诗人 真棒 |
[22:19] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸爸在哪里 |
[22:24] | All right, Joss, we held up our end of the bargain. | 乔斯 我们信守承诺 |
[22:26] | You got dad. | 我们把你爸爸交给你 |
[22:28] | There’s no reason to hurt anybody– | 没必要再伤害其他人 |
[22:29] | Ah, so boring. Come on. | 真是废话连篇 |
[22:30] | We’ll handle it from here. | 剩下的我们来解决 |
[22:33] | Hey, baby girl. | 宝贝女儿 |
[22:34] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[22:36] | That’s a pretty cool staff. | 这棍子很炫酷 |
[22:37] | Would you just–how about you just power that thing off for a sec | 你何不先把它关掉一会 |
[22:40] | and let your dad try. | 让你老爸来试试 |
[22:42] | Try this. | 试试这个吧 |
[22:57] | Oh, oh, don’t feel bad. He was a selfish dick | 没必要难过 他是个自私的混蛋 |
[23:00] | who abandoned his family. | 抛弃了自己的家人 |
[23:02] | Anyway, thanks for helping me drop a truck on my dad. | 谢谢你们帮我干掉我爸 |
[23:17] | Uh…guys? | 伙计们 |
[23:21] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[23:28] | I didn’t see the hummer coming. | 我没预料到那辆悍马砸下来 |
[23:30] | I’m so pissed! | 气死我了 |
[23:33] | This city will drown, | 这座城市将会被淹没 |
[23:36] | crumble, burn, because of you! | 粉碎 燃烧 都是因为你们 |
[23:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:48] | I’m gonna follow her. | 我去追她 |
[23:50] | Wait, are you serious right now? | 等等 你不是认真的吧 |
[23:51] | – What? – You almost just died. | -怎么了 -你差点死了 |
[23:53] | Again, and you don’t seem to care. | 又差点死了 而你好像一点也不在意 |
[23:55] | Where is this coming from? | 你这是怎么了 |
[23:56] | You know how dangerous our job is. | 你知道我们的工作有多危险 |
[23:57] | Yeah, but I don’t want to lose you again, | 我知道 但我不想再一次失去你 |
[23:59] | but you don’t seem to give a damn if you lose me, | 但是你看起来一点也不在乎会失去我 |
[24:02] | and– and all for your job. | 你在乎的只有工作 |
[24:04] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[24:22] | How long you been holding that one in? | 你刚才那句话憋了多久了 |
[24:25] | My best guess? My whole life. | 要我说 是一辈子 |
[24:32] | Growing up without you, I was so angry… | 在没有你的情况下长大 我很愤怒 |
[24:37] | but you were my hero, so… | 但是你是我的英雄 所以 |
[24:41] | it was easier to put my anger for you not being around | 把因为你不在的愤怒发泄给犯罪和超能力反派 |
[24:46] | on criminals and meta-villains… | 对我来说更容易一些 |
[24:51] | a lot of times on Mom. | 很多时候还会发泄在妈妈身上 |
[24:53] | But when I saw you die today | 但是今天我看到你死去的时候 |
[24:57] | it reminded me that | 让我想起 |
[25:00] | I’m mad at someone else about losing you… | 对于失去你这件事 我在生另一个人的气 |
[25:05] | You. | 是你 |
[25:10] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[25:14] | It’s not easy having a parent | 有一个为别人冒生命危险的父亲 |
[25:16] | who puts their life on the line for others. | 对你来说并不容易 |
[25:18] | I remember feeling the same way about Joe | 我小时候对于乔是一名警察这件事 |
[25:20] | being a cop when I was a kid. | 也是这样想的 |
[25:21] | No, it’s not the same thing. | 不 这不一样 |
[25:24] | Did he ever have to say good-bye to you knowing | 他曾经在明知不会回来的情况下 |
[25:27] | that he wasn’t coming back? | 和你说再见吗 |
[25:30] | You did… | 你这样做过 |
[25:32] | and you’re gonna do it again. | 而且你还会再次这样做 |
[25:34] | Nora, you got to remember you’re talking about | 诺拉 你要知道你正在谈论的 |
[25:36] | a future that we might be able to avoid. | 是我们也许会避免的未来 |
[25:38] | We still have time to find our way to a solution, | 我们还有时间找出解决办法 |
[25:40] | and we will. | 而且我们会找到的 |
[25:41] | But there is a solution. | 有一个方法 |
[25:44] | It’s just one that you don’t want. | 只不过你不想这样做 |
[25:49] | Give up being The Flash. | 放弃做闪电侠 |
[25:52] | Come on. It’s the only way to guarantee | 这是唯一能够保证 |
[25:53] | that you won’t disappear again in the future, | 你在未来或者在任何时间 |
[25:56] | or any other time. | 都不会再一次消失的办法 |
[25:57] | – Nora. – Come on. Think about it. | -诺拉 -拜托 考虑一下 |
[26:00] | You’re not the only hero. | 你不是唯一一个英雄 |
[26:02] | Let the others protect the world. | 让其他人去保护世界 |
[26:05] | You don’t have to keep sacrificing yourself. | 你不需要一直牺牲自己 |
[26:08] | You give your life again and again. | 你一次又一次牺牲生命 |
[26:11] | How many times does it have to be you? | 有多少次是一定要由你来做 |
[26:15] | It hurt so much losing you | 在我还不了解你的时候就失去你 |
[26:19] | when I didn’t even know you, | 都这样痛苦 |
[26:22] | but now after all of these months | 但现在经历了这几个月 |
[26:24] | getting to know you I just– | 逐渐了解你以后 我只是 |
[26:26] | please, Dad, don’t make me go through it again. | 求求你 爸爸 别让我再经历一次 |
[26:28] | I don’t want to go through it again. | 我不想再经历一次了 |
[26:38] | Nora, people need The Flash. | 诺拉 人们需要闪电侠 |
[26:54] | I need my dad. | 我需要我爸爸 |
[27:11] | This is the third ice cream of the day, you know? | 这是今天的第三个冰淇淋了 |
[27:14] | Something fishy’s going on here. | 你这样做一定有别的原因 |
[27:18] | Okay, you got me. | 好吧 被你发现了 |
[27:21] | We’re celebrating | 我们在庆祝 |
[27:23] | because this is a very special day. | 因为今天是一个特殊的日子 |
[27:27] | One year ago today, | 一年前的今天 |
[27:29] | I made you a promise | 我答应过你 |
[27:31] | that I would turn my life around | 我会改变我的生活 |
[27:32] | and make things better for you. | 让你过上更好的生活 |
[27:34] | I can honestly say that my life | 我可以坦诚地说 |
[27:37] | is a million times better than what it was. | 我的生活比过去好了很多 |
[27:41] | And it’s all because of you, Gracie. | 这都是因为你 格蕾西 |
[27:44] | So I got you something. | 所以我给你带了件东西 |
[27:50] | It’s the set I wanted. | 这正是我想要的那一套 |
[27:52] | I thought your little dollhouse could use a family. | 我想你的玩偶屋可能需要一个家庭 |
[27:59] | I already have one. | 我已经有一个了 |
[28:02] | I love you, kiddo. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[28:05] | Purple. | 紫色的 |
[28:07] | You know, I think four ice creams in a day would be the– | 我想一天吃四个冰淇淋应该会… |
[28:52] | Gracie, run. | 格蕾西 快跑 |
[28:53] | Run. Run. Come on! | 快跑 快点 |
[28:58] | Go this way! Go this way! | 这边走 这边走 |
[29:21] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[29:23] | Help me, please! | 快帮帮我 |
[29:25] | – Sir. – Somebody! | -先生 -有人吗 |
[29:30] | Save her, please. | 求你救救她 |
[29:33] | Get him on a table. | 把他送去手术 |
[29:38] | Move! | 快去 |
[29:43] | Gracie… | 格蕾西 |
[29:48] | Help her… | 救救她 |
[29:50] | On the eve of Thanksgiving, | 感恩节前夕 |
[29:51] | reports of devastating weather phenomena | 关于灾难性天气现象的报道 |
[29:54] | are streaming in from all over the city. | 在城市各处出现 |
[29:56] | The exact cause of these disturbances remains unknown. | 造成干扰的具体原因尚不明确 |
[29:59] | I can’t believe she’s actually willing | 我不敢相信她真的会 |
[30:01] | to level the city to kill one man. | 为了杀死一个人而摧毁整个城市 |
[30:04] | She doesn’t know where Mardon is. | 她不知道马登在哪 |
[30:05] | It’s overkill, but it’s the only option we’ve left her. | 这太过了 但是我们留给她的唯一选择 |
[30:07] | Well, Caitlin’s on radar, | 凯特琳在监测雷达 |
[30:09] | and Cisco’s trying to juice the satellites, | 西斯科正在试图给卫星充能 |
[30:10] | but there’s interference. We can’t locate Joss. | 但是我们受到了干扰 无法定位到乔斯 |
[30:15] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:18] | Look, babe, you’re gonna find the words | 亲爱的 你会想出合适的话 |
[30:21] | to make her understand. I know it. | 让她理解的 我相信你 |
[30:24] | Not sure I have the words to make myself understand. | 我都不确定能让自己理解 |
[30:26] | She’s got a point. | 她说得有道理 |
[30:34] | We got a hit on Joss. | 我们找到乔斯了 |
[30:35] | She’s at Sheldon County Airport. | 她在谢尔登县机场 |
[30:37] | Barry, you got to move. | 巴里 你要行动了 |
[30:52] | You’re good? | 你还好吗 |
[30:53] | Barry, do you have eyes on Joss? | 巴里 你看到乔斯了吗 |
[30:54] | No, she’s damaged the terminal so badly | 没有 她严重损坏了航站楼 |
[30:56] | the hangar’s the only safe place. | 机库是唯一安全的地方 |
[30:58] | I’m evacuating everyone trapped on the tarmac. | 我正在疏散被困在停机坪上的人 |
[31:01] | I think I can bring Frost out. What can we do? | 我可以把冰霜杀手放出来 我们能做什么 |
[31:03] | Flood control | 防洪 |
[31:04] | down at the Marina. | 去马里纳 |
[31:06] | Guys, how do we fight weather? | 各位 我们该怎么对抗天气 |
[31:10] | We fight weather with weather. | 我们用天气来对抗天气 |
[31:14] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[31:15] | We still have Mardon’s weather wand. | 我们还有马登的天气魔棒 |
[31:16] | I need you to get it from the archives | 我需要你去档案馆取出来 |
[31:17] | and take it to Barry, okay? | 然后带给巴里 好吗 |
[31:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:23] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[31:26] | Mardon’s wand? | 马登的魔棒 |
[31:27] | Cisco says you can use it to counteract Joss’s weather. | 西斯科说你可以用它来抵消乔斯的天气 |
[31:30] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[31:34] | Last chance. Where’s my Dad? | 最后一次机会 我爸爸在哪里 |
[31:38] | Joss, you know we can’t give him up. | 乔斯 你知道我们不能把他交出来 |
[31:39] | Then you know what happens next. | 那你们会知道接下来将发生什么 |
[31:43] | Joss, I deceived you, okay? Not them. | 乔斯 是我骗了你好吗 不是他们 |
[31:46] | You want make someone pay, it’s me. | 你想让人付出代价 这个人是我 |
[31:48] | This is how you make heroes pay! | 你就是这样让英雄付出代价 |
[32:01] | By the beard of Zeus, | 宙斯的胡子啊 |
[32:02] | she’s making a tornado out of lightning. | 她正从闪电中制造龙卷风 |
[32:07] | Cisco, how do I use this wand to stop this? | 西斯科 我要怎么用魔棒来阻止它 |
[32:09] | You can attract all the lightning to the wand. | 你可以把所有的闪电都引到魔棒上 |
[32:11] | That’ll take down the tornado, | 这会消除龙卷风 |
[32:12] | but all that energy will go through your body. | 但所有的能量都会穿过你的身体 |
[32:15] | You’ll be a human lightning rod. | 你会成为一根人形避雷针 |
[32:29] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:31] | I know you have to go. | 我知道你得去做 |
[32:34] | Run, Dad. | 快跑 爸爸 |
[32:35] | Run! | 快跑 |
[32:55] | Back. Everybody, back. | 往后靠 大家往后靠 |
[33:50] | Barry? Nora, do you see him? | 巴里 诺拉 你看到他了吗 |
[33:56] | I, uh… | 我… |
[33:58] | I… | 我… |
[34:07] | I see him. He’s still here. | 我看到他了 他还在这里 |
[34:28] | We live in a world full of meta-phones | 我们活在一个满是超能手机 |
[34:30] | and meta-weathervanes. | 和超能风向标的世界 |
[34:32] | What’s next? My electric toothbrush? | 接下来呢 我的电动牙刷吗 |
[34:33] | Till we figure out how to remove those shards, | 要等我们搞清楚怎样移除那些碎片 |
[34:35] | – better safe than sorry. – Yeah. | -宁求稳妥以免后悔 -是的 |
[34:38] | Well, now that Mardon and his daughter | 既然马登和她女儿 |
[34:39] | are all tucked away in Iron Heights. | 都被关进了铁山监狱 |
[34:42] | What do you say we spend some time with our own family? | 你说我们和自己的家人团聚一下怎么样 |
[34:46] | Well, might just be us and Nora this year. | 今年就我们和诺拉 |
[34:48] | Caitlin and Cisco are skipping Thanksgiving. | 凯特琳和西斯科要翘掉感恩节了 |
[34:50] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[34:52] | – Don’t even ask. – What? | -别问了 -什么 |
[34:55] | A toast to… | 敬… |
[34:58] | The thankless. | 忘恩之辈 |
[35:00] | – The thankless! – The thankless! | -敬忘恩之辈 -敬忘恩之辈 |
[35:02] | The thankless! | 敬忘恩之辈 |
[35:03] | Allez-oop. | 来吧 |
[35:11] | All right, boys, I’m tapping in. | 好了 小子们 我来了 |
[35:14] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 好吧 我直说了 |
[35:15] | You two losers are sitting here | 你们两个失败者坐在这里 |
[35:17] | in what I can only assume is the cantina of a starship, | 在我只能认为是星际飞船的酒吧里 |
[35:21] | drinking and eating terrible food | 酗酒和吃劣质食物 |
[35:24] | when you could be drinking and eating amazing food | 但你们本可以和真正在乎你们的人一起 |
[35:27] | with people who actually care about you. | 喝酒和享用美食 |
[35:31] | All right, all right, look. | 好吧 好吧 听着 |
[35:33] | When you put it like that… | 你要是那么想… |
[35:35] | – She has a good point. – You have a good point, yeah. | -她说的有道理 -你说的有道理 |
[35:36] | And, by the way, I have the least to celebrate this year | 顺便说一下 今年我没什么好庆祝的 |
[35:39] | because I spent most of it unconscious. | 因为我大部分时间都毫无意识 |
[35:43] | You nerds come to Thanksgiving, or what? | 你们几个呆子还要不要过感恩节了 |
[35:51] | So it wasn’t so much the taste as it was the crunch. | 与其说是尝 不如说是嚼 |
[35:55] | Wait, are you actually saying– | 等等 你是在说… |
[35:57] | Yes, that was the year I found out | 是的 就在那年我发现 |
[35:58] | why Grandma Esther’s yams tasted so good, | 埃丝特祖母的地瓜泥为什么那么好吃 |
[36:01] | because she never cleaned her favorite skillet. | 因为她从来不清洗她最喜欢的煎锅 |
[36:06] | I take it this was also the year | 我想也是在那一年 |
[36:08] | you stopped eating Grandma Esther’s yams? | 你不再吃埃丝特祖母的地瓜泥了吗 |
[36:11] | Uh-uh, I didn’t say all that. | 我可没那么说 |
[36:16] | Allow me to propose a toast. | 请允许我来敬酒 |
[36:18] | Well, first to clean dishware, | 首先敬干净的餐具 |
[36:22] | and also to–to family, all right, | 然后敬家人 |
[36:25] | and to friends, old and new. | 然后敬朋友 新老朋友们 |
[36:31] | And to the colonizers who conquered this land… | 还敬征服这片土地的殖民者… |
[36:34] | – What? – And… | -什么 -还有… |
[36:35] | -the colonizers who grabbed– – Remember– no… | -那些殖民者掠夺了… -记得… |
[36:38] | What they want, they just take what they want. | 他们只拿走他们想要的东西 |
[36:40] | – Yes, I know, but our– – To taking what you– | -我知道 但是我们的… -敬拿走你的… |
[36:42] | That’s not–you know what? Let’s go. | 这不是… 不如这样 我们走吧 |
[36:44] | – Right now. – Okay, you know what? | -现在吗 -好吧 你知道吗 |
[36:45] | I think that it’s time to go carve a turkey. | 我觉得是时候去切火鸡了 |
[36:49] | Great. | 太好啦 |
[36:50] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[36:52] | Um, we didn’t have a chance to talk since the airport. | 从机场开始我们就没机会聊下 |
[36:56] | Oh, Dad, I know what you’re gonna say, | 爸 我知道你要说什么 |
[36:57] | and you don’t have to. | 不用了 |
[36:59] | I saw what it was like | 我看到你因为我 |
[37:00] | when you hesitated to save those people | 救那些人时迟疑的样子 |
[37:02] | because of me, and I felt… | 我感觉 |
[37:06] | – Horrible? – Yeah. | -很糟 -是的 |
[37:09] | And I never want to feel like that again. | 我再也不想有这样的感觉了 |
[37:12] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[37:14] | Sometimes you have to sacrifice yourself to save others. | 有时你必须牺牲自己去拯救别人 |
[37:20] | Even if it means leaving your family behind. | 即使这意味着抛下家人 |
[37:22] | Not exactly. | 不全是 |
[37:24] | Look, when I ran into that storm I was thinking | 当我冲进暴风雨里 |
[37:28] | I want to save everyone, but… | 我想的是 我想救所有人 但 |
[37:31] | the person I was thinking about the most was you. | 我一直最想的那个人是你 |
[37:36] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -是的 |
[37:39] | I don’t choose being The Flash over being with my family. | 我不是选择放弃家人做闪电侠 |
[37:44] | I’m The Flash for my family, | 我是为了家人而做闪电侠 |
[37:47] | and I don’t have to run to the future | 我不用跑去未来 |
[37:48] | to understand why I sacrificed myself. | 理解我为什么牺牲自己 |
[37:52] | I’d do it to save, and your mom, | 我会为了救你 你妈妈 |
[37:56] | all the people I love. | 还有所有我爱的人而牺牲自己 |
[37:59] | You know, maybe one day if I train enough, | 可能有一天如果我有足够的训练 |
[38:01] | I’ll be able to save you. | 我能够救你 |
[38:04] | I don’t doubt it. | 我从未怀疑 |
[38:08] | – All right, come on. – Okay. | -好啦 走 -好 |
[38:10] | – Ah, yes. – All right. | -太棒了 -好的 |
[38:12] | – Hey, thank, God. – Carve the turkey. | -谢谢上帝 -切火鸡 |
[38:14] | – Yeah, baby. – Here we are. | -好 宝贝 -开始吧 |
[38:16] | – Each person gets a turkey. – No. | -每个人都有一只火鸡 -不 |
[38:18] | We have the one for everyone. | 我们一起吃一只 |
[38:19] | – You all right? – Just Dad with a knife, | -你还好吧 -就爸爸拿刀 |
[38:21] | It’s a little– – It’s the most fun part. | 有点 是最好玩的部分 |
[38:24] | Oh, you’re very good at that. | 你很擅长 |
[38:26] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[38:37] | Orlin. | 奥林 |
[38:41] | I told you it’s too risky. | 我告诉你了这太危险 |
[38:43] | CCPD’s already looking for you. What are you doing here? | 中城警局已经在找你了 你在这做什么 |
[38:47] | It’s Thanksgiving, Doc. I’m here to be with my family. | 是感恩节 医生 我来和家人一起过 |
[39:03] | I want you to be optimistic, | 我希望你乐观点 |
[39:05] | but I’m not gonna lie to you. | 但我不会骗你的 |
[39:06] | As far as how long, | 至于还要多久 |
[39:08] | with all the brain hemorrhaging she suffered, | 鉴于她所遭受的脑出血 |
[39:10] | you have to prepare yourself for the possibility | 你得做好准备 |
[39:12] | that she may never wake. | 她可能醒不过来了 |
[39:16] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[39:20] | No, it’s these metas. | 不 是因为超能力者 |
[39:23] | Wreacking havoc unchecked. | 未加抑制的浩劫 |
[39:26] | She didn’t deserve this, Mr. Dwyer, | 她不该承受这些 德怀尔先生 |
[39:29] | and neither did you. | 你也一样 |
[39:40] | This was the scene Tuesday night as, once again, | 这是周二那晚的场景 再次 |
[39:42] | The Flash saved Central City from certain destruction. | 闪电侠从毁灭中拯救了中城 |
[39:46] | After a world-wide power outage | 世界范围的停电致使 |
[39:47] | blanketed every country in darkness, | 所有国家都处于黑暗之中 |
[39:49] | a bizarre purple… | 一种奇怪的紫色 |
[39:53] | The destructive phenomenon emanated | 这种毁灭性的现象 |
[39:55] | from a satellite that had fallen | 来自一个坠入 |
[39:57] | into a decaying orbit. | 衰退轨道的卫星 |
[39:59] | Thankfully, before the satellite could | 幸运的是 在这个卫星 |
[40:01] | strike the city and create what scientists believe | 撞击城市 导致科学家 |
[40:03] | would have been “A catastrophic event,” | 认为的灾难性事件之前 |
[40:06] | The Flash was able to destroy it. | 闪电侠摧毁了它 |
[40:09] | Once again, residents of our proud city, | 再次 我们伟大城市的居民 |
[40:12] | and perhaps the entire world owe The Flash | 可能还有整个世界 |
[40:15] | and his allies… | 都要感谢闪电侠和他的同伴 |
[40:22] | A new meta was last seen jumping off a building | 一个新的超能力者最后一次被看到 |
[40:24] | in order to evade capture after stealing jewels… | 是在偷珠宝后为了躲避追捕从楼上跳下 |
[40:29] | It was reported that he escaped Flash’s grasp | 据报道 他劫持了一辆装甲车 |
[40:32] | after hijacking an armored vehicle. | 逃脱了闪电侠的追捕 |
[40:40] | 今天早些时候 新超能力者再次袭击 | |
[40:49] | I’m gonna make this right, Gracie. | 我得修正它 格蕾西 |
[40:53] | Every meta… | 每个超能力者 |
[40:57] | will die. | 都得死 |
[41:07] | Guys, this better be good. | 各位 最好是个好理由 |
[41:09] | Yeah, we’ve got an after-Thanksgiving tradition called sleeping, | 对 我们有个感恩节后的传统 睡觉 |
[41:11] | so what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[41:13] | It’s good. Trust us. Detective. | 很好 相信我们 侦探 |
[41:16] | Well, it occurred to me that if you, | 我突然想到 |
[41:18] | monsieur and madam West-Allen, | 如果你们 韦斯特艾伦先生和太太 |
[41:19] | you want to spend this holiday with your family. | 想和家人一起过节 |
[41:22] | Well, perhaps your meta-killer does as well. | 可能你的超能力者杀手也想如此 |
[41:25] | So I had monsieur Cisco hack into the CCTV footage | 所以我让西斯科先生黑入了 |
[41:28] | of the hospital and this what we got. | 医院的监控录像 这是我们拿到手的 |
[41:32] | Ever since Grace arrived, | 自从格蕾丝到这 |
[41:35] | only one man has come to visit her. | 只有一个人来看过她 |
[41:38] | Every day. | 每天 |
[41:40] | Including tonight. | 包括今晚 |
[41:42] | Team Flash, I give you… | 闪电侠小队 请看 |
[41:45] | Orlin Dwyer, also known as… | 奥林·德怀尔 也被称为 |
[41:48] | Cicada. | 蝉 |