时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Think about Witness Protection. | 考虑下证人保护计划 |
[00:08] | Dad, we should do this way more often. | 爸爸 我们应该多搞这样的活动 |
[00:11] | Wherever I go, part of me is with you. | 无论我在哪里 我的一部分都和你在一起 |
[00:14] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我想我做不到 |
[00:16] | I have to go. | 我必须得走了 |
[00:17] | It’s the only way to keep our family safe. | 这是保证我们全家安全的唯一途径 |
[00:26] | Hands up! Don’t move. | 举起手 不要动 |
[00:31] | You scared the bejesus out of me. | 你把我给吓死了 |
[00:34] | Oh, my God. What happened? | 我的天 发生什么了 |
[00:39] | It’s Iris. | 爱瑞丝出事了 |
[01:04] | Wally warned me that something was off with Iris. | 沃利提醒过我爱瑞丝有些不对劲 |
[01:07] | And then Sunshine attacked Frost. | 然后烈日袭击了冰霜 |
[01:09] | I noticed that she was being weird with you, | 我注意到了她对你有些奇怪 |
[01:13] | cold even. | 甚至有些冷漠 |
[01:16] | I just didn’t say anything. | 但我什么都没说 |
[01:17] | – It’s not your fault. – Well, it feels like it. | -这不是你的错 -我感觉是这样的 |
[01:22] | Well, where are the other duplicates now? | 那其他的复制品现在何处 |
[01:24] | Iris’ copy is gone. | 爱瑞丝的复制品已经消失了 |
[01:27] | She… | 她 |
[01:28] | It… | 那东西 |
[01:30] | shattered into a million pieces right in front of me. | 在我眼前碎成了无数的碎片 |
[01:33] | I know it wasn’t her, | 我知道那并不是她 |
[01:35] | but right before it happened, she seemed so… | 但就在那一切发生之前 她就像是 |
[01:40] | alive. | 活生生的 |
[01:43] | Almost like she was really back. | 几乎就像爱瑞丝真的回来了 |
[01:45] | I’m trying to have hope that it’s all gonna work out, | 我一直在给自己希望 这一切都会解决 |
[01:47] | but I can’t help feeling… | 但我还是不禁地感觉到 |
[01:53] | Joe, what if I can’t save her this time? | 乔 如果这次我救不了她怎么办 |
[01:55] | And I believe that you can, | 我相信你能救她的 |
[01:58] | but do you? | 但你相信自己吗 |
[02:07] | They’re just gone? | 他们就那么消失了吗 |
[02:09] | What does that even mean– “Mirrorverse”? | “镜像宇宙”到底是什么意思 |
[02:10] | – Can we even get them back? – Oh, my God. | -我们还能把他们找回来吗 -我的天 |
[02:13] | We–we have to warn David’s husband. | 我们 我们得警告大卫的丈夫 |
[02:15] | I’ve been living with some copy of Kamilla | 我一直和卡米拉的复制品生活在一起 |
[02:17] | while the real one’s trapped somewhere? | 而真正的她被困在了某个地方吗 |
[02:20] | Eva said they’re safe for now. | 伊娃说他们现在暂时安全 |
[02:21] | And you’re taking her word for it? | 你就相信她的话了吗 |
[02:25] | For all we know, they’re dead already. | 我们现在根本不知道他们是否已经死了 |
[02:26] | They’re not, so just– | 他们没死 别 |
[02:28] | you don’t even think about that. | 别往那想 |
[02:29] | We have to think about that. | 我们不得不考虑那种可能 |
[02:32] | What if creating Kamilla’s duplicate | 如果创造卡米拉的复制品这个过程 |
[02:34] | actually killed the real Kamilla? | 杀掉了真正的卡米拉怎么办 |
[02:36] | Same thing with Singh, same thing with Iris. | 辛格也是 爱瑞丝也是 |
[02:40] | – Hello? – What do you want me to say? | -说话呀 -你想让我说什么 |
[02:42] | Anything, that we have a plan, that we’ll get them back. | 说什么都行 说我们有计划 会救他们回来 |
[02:45] | I don’t have a plan, Cisco. | 我没有计划 西斯科 |
[02:47] | Eva can move anywhere through any mirror | 伊娃能在一眨眼间通过任何一面镜子 |
[02:48] | in the universe in the blink of an eye. | 穿越到宇宙的任何地方 |
[02:50] | She’s faster than I am, | 她比我快 |
[02:51] | and somehow, I’m supposed to stop her | 而我却应该阻止她 |
[02:53] | and still hope to God that Iris and everybody else | 同时仍然祈祷爱瑞丝和其他人 |
[02:56] | is still alive in a world that we don’t even understand? | 仍然活在一个我们都不理解的世界里吗 |
[03:00] | You’re both right, okay? You’re both right. | 你俩都没错 好吗 你俩说的都对 |
[03:03] | But we cannot fall apart. | 但我们不能分崩离析 |
[03:05] | We need to work the problem, not tear each other down. | 我们需要解决问题 而不是互相指责 |
[03:08] | So here’s what I’m gonna do– | 所以我会这么做 |
[03:09] | I am gonna call David’s husband, | 我会打电话给大卫的丈夫 |
[03:10] | and I am gonna see if he has seen Singh’s duplicate. | 问问他是否见到了辛格的复制品 |
[03:13] | I’ll check the Bentley Building. | 我去搜查宾利大楼 |
[03:14] | Mirror-Iris and Kamilla were alone there a lot. | 镜像爱瑞丝和卡米拉经常单独在那里 |
[03:17] | Maybe they left something behind. | 也许她们留下了什么踪迹 |
[03:18] | – Good. – You want company? | -很好 -要我陪你去吗 |
[03:19] | Maybe you should find something else to do. | 也许你应该找些别的事情做 |
[03:22] | You can come with me. | 你和我一起吧 |
[03:23] | I’m gonna see if I can dig up any details | 我看能不能挖出些 |
[03:25] | on this Eva McCulloch. | 这个伊娃·麦克洛奇的料 |
[03:32] | If the Mirrorverse is just another dimension, | 如果镜像宇宙只不过是另一个维度 |
[03:34] | there might be a way to enter vibrationally. | 也许能够通过振动的方式进入其中 |
[03:37] | Caitlin’s still on the mend, so I can’t ask her for help. | 凯特琳还在康复中 所以我不能叫她帮忙 |
[03:41] | I guess that means I’m doing this one on my own. | 就是说我只能靠自己了 |
[03:46] | Barry, look, I understand how you’re feeling– | 巴里 我明白你的感受 |
[03:49] | Cecile, I know you’re trying to help me, and… | 塞西尔 我知道你想帮我 |
[03:53] | I appreciate it, but… | 我很感激 但是… |
[03:55] | right now I’m gonna work on the Artificial Speed Force. | 现在我要研究人造神速力 |
[03:57] | I just– there’s no point in finding Eva | 我只是… 如果我没有能力与伊娃抗衡 |
[03:59] | if I’m useless against her. | 找到她也没有用 |
[04:06] | I read Eva’s secret files, | 我看过伊娃的机密文件 |
[04:08] | and now I know that there’s a mirror version of Kamilla, | 现在我知道有一个卡米拉的镜像 |
[04:12] | which means that the real Kamilla must be in here somewhere. | 就是说真正的卡米拉肯定在这里某个地方 |
[04:17] | I have to find her. | 我要找到她 |
[04:21] | I can’t think straight. | 我没法思考 |
[04:24] | Eva calls it “Neural dissonance,” | 伊娃把这叫做神经失调 |
[04:27] | the way that your mind changes here. | 人的思维方式在这里会改变 |
[04:31] | I’m leaving this here for you in case you find it, | 我录下这段视频给你看 |
[04:34] | but don’t find me. | 但是别找我 |
[04:39] | Barry… | 巴里 |
[04:43] | No matter what worlds try to keep us apart, | 无论世界要怎么将我们分开 |
[04:47] | I will always be with you. | 我永远都会找到你的 |
[05:06] | How dumb am I? | 我是有多蠢 |
[05:09] | Yeah, that feeling’s going around. | 我也有同感 |
[05:10] | I’ve been working side by side with duplicates this whole time. | 我一直和复制人共事了这么长时间 |
[05:14] | Some budding reporter I am. | 我真是个菜鸟记者 |
[05:17] | Wait, does that mean I’m in charge of “The Citizen”? | 等等 《公民报》现在归我管了吗 |
[05:20] | How the hell am I supposed to– | 我要怎么… |
[05:37] | Godspeed. | 神速 |
[05:38] | You’re the one that stopped the others. | 阻止其他极速者的人就是你吗 |
[05:40] | I’m not impressed. | 看来也不怎么样 |
[05:43] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[05:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:52] | I was looking for a reason to test out this pulse cannon. | 我正想找个理由测试一下这个脉冲加农炮 |
[05:55] | This isn’t over. | 我们走着瞧 |
[06:15] | Didn’t you say all four Godspeeds | 你不是说四个神速 |
[06:16] | were locked up at Iron Heights? | 都关在铁山监狱里吗 |
[06:18] | Those are just cybernetic drones with modem-speak. | 这些只是有声音的生物无人机 |
[06:20] | This one was talking. | 这一个会说话 |
[06:21] | And by the way, do you not happen to have | 话说 你们这个地方 |
[06:23] | protective protocols for this place? | 没有保护措施的吗 |
[06:25] | Do not put this on me. | 别把责任算在我头上 |
[06:26] | I am trying to figure out a way into the Mirrorverse. | 我正在想办法进入镜像宇宙 |
[06:29] | – What were you doing? – I was saving our speedster. | -你在做什么呢 -我拯救了我们的极速者 |
[06:31] | Good for you. You did something. | 好样的 你做了点事 |
[06:32] | Thank you. Could I have a parade? | 谢谢 我能炫耀一下吗 |
[06:34] | You don’t seem to be doing anything else. | 你好像什么都没做 |
[06:35] | – Stop! Just give it a– – What? | -别吵了 消停一下 -什么 |
[06:39] | – What are you thinking? – I… | -你在想什么 -我… |
[06:46] | Cisco, you’re the schmience-y guy. | 西斯科 你是科学狂人 |
[06:48] | You must have some kind of a plan, right? | 你肯定有计划吧 |
[06:53] | Cisco, you still– still with us, bud, or– | 西斯科 你在听我说话吗 |
[06:54] | Ralph, please, I’m trying to get our friends back right now. | 拉尔夫 别吵 我正在尽力救我们的朋友 |
[07:02] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[07:04] | Allegra, you said Godspeed’s lightning | 阿莱格拉 你说过神速的闪电 |
[07:07] | caused some sort of blast. | 引起了爆炸 |
[07:09] | Yeah, he was like a frickin’ lightning storm in the room, | 他就像是在屋里掀起了闪电风暴 |
[07:13] | but it was his thunder that did the damage. | 但是真正造成破坏的是他的雷暴 |
[07:16] | Not thunder– vibrations. | 不是雷暴 是振动 |
[07:19] | Makes sense. | 符合逻辑 |
[07:20] | If you go fast enough, you create a sonic boom. | 如果速度够快 就能产生音爆 |
[07:23] | Velocity transmutes into vibrations in the air, | 终极速度转化为空气中的振动 |
[07:27] | only this Godspeed figured out a way… | 只是这个神速想到了办法… |
[07:31] | To reverse those vibrations | 逆转这些振动 |
[07:33] | and use them to extract speed from a speedster. | 并加利用 从极速者身上吸取速度 |
[07:37] | Okay, so he’s power hungry. How do we stop him? | 所以他渴求力量 我们要怎么阻止他 |
[07:40] | Well, we’d need a really, really deep understanding | 我们要对振动音速 |
[07:43] | of vibrational sonics. | 做一个深入透彻的了解 |
[07:44] | Great. Do we have that? | 好极了 我们有吗 |
[07:46] | – Not really, no. – I know who could help us. | -没有 -我知道有人能帮我们 |
[07:50] | Hartley. Hartley Rathaway. | 哈特利 哈特利·拉瑟威 |
[07:55] | Who’s Hartley Rathaway? | 哈特利·拉瑟威是谁 |
[07:56] | He is an expert | 他是个精通 |
[07:58] | in psychoacoustics and sonic vibrations. | 心理声学与声振动的专家 |
[08:00] | He used to work for S.T.A.R. Labs. | 他以前为尖端科研实验室工作 |
[08:01] | Also, a jerk who hates us so much | 并且 他还是个混球 恨你入骨 |
[08:04] | he tried to julienne your insides. | 想要把你内脏切成丝 |
[08:06] | It turns out that he hates The Flash | 结果是他在危机之后 |
[08:07] | even more post-Crisis, only we don’t really know why. | 更加恨闪电侠了 我们不知道具体原因 |
[08:10] | Correction–I know why. | 纠正 我知道为什么 |
[08:12] | My Crisis research dug up the answer to that. | 我的危机研究找到了问题的答案 |
[08:26] | Henchmen? No, it was only me and Hartley. | 手下 不对 那时只有我和哈特利 |
[08:28] | Not in this timeline. | 这个时间线上不是 |
[08:32] | Pied Piper’s Band of Merry Men tried to flank you | 吹笛人的快乐同伙们想要趁着你 |
[08:36] | while you were distracted playing musical cars. | 在用车玩音乐的时候夹击你 |
[08:39] | Yeah, you clocked them, | 是 你看到了他们 |
[08:40] | but when one of them tried to shoot at you, | 但是当他们中的一个向你射击时 |
[08:42] | you countered with a lightning bolt. | 你用闪电回击 |
[08:44] | That lightning collided with the weapon’s blast, and… | 那闪电与武器相冲 然后… |
[08:51] | Turns out, that was Hartley’s right-hand man… | 结果那个人是哈特利的心腹 |
[08:54] | Roderick Smith. | 罗德里克·史密斯 |
[08:57] | It’s Frost. | 是冰霜 |
[08:58] | Sorry, guys, I got to-I got to check on this. | 抱歉各位 我得处理一下这事 |
[09:02] | Roderick Smith is being held in an energy containment unit | 罗德里克·史密斯被关押在水星实验室的 |
[09:04] | in Mercury Labs. | 能量封锁装置中 |
[09:05] | Apparently, it’s the only thing | 显然 这是唯一能 |
[09:06] | that’s keeping him from completely disintegrating. | 阻止他完全瓦解的办法 |
[09:09] | I guess that’s a no to Pied Piper’s help. | 我想吹笛人是不会帮忙了 |
[09:11] | Well, he did almost kill us, so… | 他确实差点杀死我们 所以 |
[09:13] | Let’s not bicker over who killed who. | 咱别为了谁杀谁吵架 |
[09:15] | We can fix this. | 我们可以解决这事 |
[09:16] | We just make his right-hand man right again, | 我们只要让他的心腹复原 |
[09:19] | this Roderick fellow, | 这个罗德里克 |
[09:20] | and then maybe Hartley will agree to a little quid pro quo. | 也许哈特利会同意做个交换 |
[09:24] | I have a theory. | 我有个想法 |
[09:31] | I got your text. Are you okay? | 我收到了你的短信 你还好吗 |
[09:32] | – Is the wound getting worse? – Ralph, I’m fine. | -是伤口开始恶化了吗 -拉尔夫 我没事 |
[09:35] | As fine as anyone with a chronic light bullet avulsion | 作为一个胸口有着慢性光子弹分裂的人来说 |
[09:38] | can be in their chest, but… | 我可是好的很 |
[09:41] | This patch is keeping me stable for now. | 这补丁暂时让我稳定下来了 |
[09:43] | – Then what’s the emergency? – Payback. | -那这紧急情况是什么 -回报 |
[09:47] | I just wanted to say thank you | 我只是想说声谢谢 |
[09:50] | for everything you’ve done for me this year– | 为你这一年为我所做的所有事 |
[09:51] | for taking me to an art show | 带我去参加艺术展览 |
[09:54] | and teaching me how to get in touch with emotions | 还教会我如果接触到 |
[09:57] | I didn’t even know I had. | 我都不知道存在的情感 |
[09:59] | Hey, that’s what life coaches are for. | 生活导师就是干这个的 |
[10:01] | Well, I know I’ve still got a long way to go, | 我知道我还有很长的路要走 |
[10:03] | but I’m leaving soon, | 但是我很快就要离开了 |
[10:04] | so we might not be able to finish this. | 所以我们可能要半途而废了 |
[10:07] | You getting better is our number-one priority. | 你复原是我们现在的首要任务 |
[10:09] | And your mom is the expert on all things ice, | 而且你妈妈对冰很有研究 |
[10:12] | so she’ll patch up that wound of yours, | 所以她会给你补好那个伤口的 |
[10:13] | and then we can pick up where we left off. | 然后我们可以接着继续下去 |
[10:16] | I could be gone for a long time. | 我可能会离开很长时间 |
[10:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:22] | But you are coming back, right? | 但你会回来的 对吧 |
[10:24] | Look, Ralph, forget it. | 拉尔夫 还是忘了这事吧 |
[10:25] | I-I just–I wanted to say good-bye to an old friend. | 我只是想和老朋友道个别 |
[10:31] | Look… | 你看 |
[10:33] | Friends say “So long” Or–or “Until we meet again.” | 朋友之间会说“走好” 或是”下回见” |
[10:36] | They–they don’t really say good-bye. | 他们不会真的道别 |
[10:39] | So why don’t you just tell me what’s really bothering you? | 所以为什么不告诉我你真正的烦恼 |
[10:42] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:43] | Stop trying to smell a mystery or whatever. | 别老想着闻出谜题什么的 |
[10:46] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[10:47] | The Tannhauser tech– | 唐豪瑟的科技 |
[10:50] | it’s the only stuff that can fix you, | 是唯一能修复你的东西 |
[10:51] | but you don’t really want to go, do you? | 但你不是真的想去 对吗 |
[10:54] | Just drop it. | 别管了 |
[10:57] | It’s not the tech, is it? | 不是因为那技术 对不对 |
[10:59] | It’s the person behind it. | 是后面的人 |
[11:02] | Frost, why don’t you want to see Carla? | 冰霜 你为什么不想见卡拉 |
[11:05] | Because she’s not my mom, okay? | 因为她不是我的妈妈 |
[11:07] | She’s Caity’s. | 她是凯特琳的 |
[11:08] | – You don’t really mean that. – Yeah, I do. | -你不是这个意思 -不 我是的 |
[11:12] | Carla doesn’t know me. | 卡拉又不认识我 |
[11:13] | After all these years, it’s just been her and Caity. | 这么些年来 就只是她和凯特琳 |
[11:16] | Hey, you’re her daughter, too. | 你也是她的女儿 |
[11:19] | I am the cold, dark part of her daughter | 我是她女儿性格的阴暗面 |
[11:21] | that she tolerates. | 她平常要忍受的 |
[11:23] | If that were even true, | 如果你说的是真的话 |
[11:25] | why would I be sitting here worried about you? | 我为什么会坐在这里替你担心 |
[11:28] | Cause you’re a good guy, Ralph. | 因为你是个好人 拉尔夫 |
[11:31] | And you’re an equal member of Team Flash, | 你是闪电小队同等的一员 |
[11:34] | just like Caitlin. | 就像凯特琳一样 |
[11:36] | And you are just as important. | 而且你也同等重要 |
[11:40] | And if you can’t see that for yourself… | 如果这你都看不出来的话 |
[11:48] | Then maybe you’re right. | 或许你说的是对的 |
[11:51] | Maybe you do have a long way to go. | 或许你真的还有很长的路要走 |
[12:10] | Hello, Flash. | 你好啊 闪电侠 |
[12:17] | I heard you coming from a mile away. | 我早就听到你过来了 |
[12:18] | Hartley, I know what happened now. | 哈特利 我知道到底发生什么了 |
[12:22] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:26] | Is something wrong with your speed? | 你的速度出什么问题了 |
[12:27] | Look, I’m– | 听着 我 |
[12:29] | I’m trying to make things right with you. | 我想改善我们两个的关系 |
[12:31] | – Now you’re sorry? – I think I can help Roderick. | -现在知道道歉了 -我觉得我能帮罗德里克 |
[12:44] | What do you know about Roderick? | 你都知道关于罗德里克的什么 |
[12:46] | I know his condition’s my fault, | 我知道他现在的情况是我的错 |
[12:48] | but I think I can fix it if you’ll give me the chance. | 但是如果你给我机会我认为我可以帮到他 |
[12:51] | And? | 还有什么 |
[12:52] | And if you’re willing, I could use your help. | 如果你愿意的话 我需要你的帮忙 |
[12:55] | – There’s a new speedster. – Hmm, here we go. | -有一个新的极速者 -又开始了 |
[12:57] | He’s a threat to the whole city, Hartley. | 他对这个城市构成巨大的威胁 哈特利 |
[12:59] | He’s using sound waves. | 他用声波 |
[13:00] | You’re the only person we know that can stop him. | 你是我们知道的唯一一个能阻止他的人 |
[13:03] | – Lives– – I don’t care. | -人命… -我不在乎 |
[13:06] | I swear I want to help Roderick. | 我发誓我想要帮助罗德里克 |
[13:08] | – Well, you can’t. – Let me try. | -但是你帮不上 -让我试一下 |
[13:09] | I said you can’t help him. | 我说过了你帮不到他 |
[13:12] | Don’t you get it? No one can. | 还没明白吗 没人能帮他 |
[13:17] | I thought I could stabilize his molecules | 我以为我能稳定他的分子 |
[13:18] | with my sonics, but… | 用我的声波 但是 |
[13:29] | I wasn’t strong enough. | 我还不够强大 |
[13:31] | So you sent him to Mercury Labs. | 所以你把他送去了水星实验室 |
[13:34] | We think we can help him. Let us show you. | 我们觉得我们能帮到他 让我们给你看一下 |
[13:38] | Who is this “We” And “Us”? | 你说的我们都是谁 |
[13:44] | Harrison Wells. | 哈里森·威尔斯 |
[13:47] | Nash Wells, actually. | 其实是纳什·威尔斯 |
[13:49] | Harrison Wells is my doppelganger. | 哈里森·威尔斯的二重身 |
[13:51] | – Your doppelganger? – How to explain? | -你的二重身 -怎么解释呢 |
[13:54] | Okay, so there was this big event we call the Crisis, and– | 之前有一个大事件我们叫危机 然后 |
[13:57] | – He’s his twin. – He’s my twin. | -他们两个是双胞胎 -他是我双胞胎 |
[14:00] | Huh, twice blessed. | 福成双对 |
[14:03] | We think that there may actually be a way | 我们认为真的有一种办法 |
[14:05] | to help Roderick. | 能帮到罗德里克 |
[14:06] | I’ve seen this kind of molecular disembodiment before, | 我以前见到过这种分子离体 |
[14:08] | and–all right, bear with me– | 而且 听我细说 |
[14:10] | I think that if we combine concentrated light energy | 我认为如果我们把集中光能 |
[14:13] | with an inert gas with high thermal conductivity, | 和一个有高热能传导的惰性气体结合 |
[14:16] | it may actually slow down Roderick’s molecules | 或许能减缓罗德里克的分子 |
[14:20] | and get him his body back. | 然后他的身体就回来了 |
[14:22] | So basically combine light with helium. | 所以就是将光和氦气组合起来 |
[14:25] | I’m the smartest guy in the room–I get it. | 我是这屋里最聪明的人 我知道 |
[14:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:31] | You fix Roderick, and maybe I’ll help you. | 如果你救好了罗德里克 或许我会帮你们 |
[14:49] | Kamilla? | 卡米拉 |
[14:52] | Wait, what are you doing? It’s me, Iris. | 等一下 你在干什么 是我 爱瑞丝 |
[14:54] | You’re the one who sent me here. | 是你让我来这的 |
[14:56] | No, whoever she was, that was not me. | 不是 无论她是谁 那个人不是我 |
[14:57] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[14:59] | Then tell me something only the real Iris would know. | 那告诉我只有真的爱瑞丝才会知道的事 |
[15:02] | Cisco is the love of your life. | 西斯科是你的一生所爱 |
[15:08] | And you knew it from the moment you met him… | 你从见到他的那刻就知道 |
[15:11] | when you were bartending at the Liquid Kitty. | 就是你在小猫酒吧调酒的时候 |
[15:15] | He is the most brilliant man that you know, | 他是你认识的最有才华的人 |
[15:19] | and he always makes you laugh. | 他总会逗你笑 |
[15:27] | You are the only person allowed to wear his Chewbacca T-shirt, | 只有你可以穿他的丘巴卡运动衫 |
[15:30] | the one that his parents gave him when he was 14 years old. | 那件运动衫是他十四岁时他父母送他的 |
[15:34] | It’s you. | 真的是你 |
[15:38] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[15:39] | After you– or whoever looked like you– | 在你 或者那个像你的人 |
[15:41] | shot me with that mirror gun, | 用镜像枪朝我开枪之后 |
[15:42] | I just woke up here totally alone. | 我醒过来就自己一个人在这 |
[15:45] | You never saw Eva? | 你没看到过伊娃 |
[15:46] | Eva McCulloch–Carver’s wife. | 伊娃·麦克洛奇 卡夫的妻子 |
[15:49] | She’s alive? She’s–she’s here? | 她还活着吗 她在这吗 |
[15:52] | She’s the meta behind all of this, | 她是这些事件背后的超能力者 |
[15:54] | and–and now she’s escaped into our world. | 现在她逃到我们的世界去了 |
[15:57] | Then we have to get back. | 我们得回去 |
[15:59] | I gathered all the items that the mirror gun sent here. | 我把镜像枪送过来的东西集中起来 |
[16:02] | I’ve been analyzing them for clues, | 一直分析它们来寻找线索 |
[16:03] | but the data keeps getting all wonky | 但当我看屏幕的时候 |
[16:05] | when I try to see the screen. | 数据总是晃动 |
[16:10] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:13] | No. No, I’m not. | 不 我不好 |
[16:17] | But you are. | 但你还好 |
[16:20] | The neural dissonance hasn’t affected you yet. | 你还没有感染神经不协调症 |
[16:22] | It’s this condition that affects our minds | 正是这一状况影响了我们的大脑 |
[16:24] | in this, uh– this Mirrorverse. | 在这 这个镜像宇宙中 |
[16:26] | That explains the screens. | 这就解释了屏幕的问题 |
[16:27] | When I look at them too long, I get a headache. | 当我看得太久 就会头疼 |
[16:29] | Yeah, that’s how it started for me, too, | 是的 这就是我开始时的症状 |
[16:31] | with Eva’s computers. | 当看伊娃的电脑时 |
[16:32] | Everything was broken and–and fractured, but… | 所有事情都破碎断裂了 |
[16:35] | now–now I can read them. | 但现在我能读取它们 |
[16:38] | You can help us get out of here. | 你能帮我们出去 |
[16:39] | Ah, you know, I-I can’t. | 你知道 我不能 |
[16:41] | Shh. The truth hurts. The truth hurts. | 事实很伤人 事实很伤人 |
[16:45] | We–we–we shouldn’t be here. We should not be here. | 我们不应该在这 我们不应该在这 |
[16:47] | I should not be here. | 我不应该在这 |
[16:55] | Not much has changed. | 没多大改变嘛 |
[16:57] | Ugh, S.T.A.R. Labs– | 尖端科研实验室 |
[16:59] | still keeping mediocre engineers around, I see. | 依旧有一堆平庸的工程师 |
[17:02] | Do we have to work with this douchebag? | 我们必须和这个蠢货一起工作吗 |
[17:04] | Look, I’ve heard that you two hate each other, | 我听说了 你俩讨厌对方 |
[17:06] | but let’s just focus. | 但我们先集中注意力吧 |
[17:09] | A few months ago, | 几个月前 |
[17:11] | I theorized there might be a mechanical way | 我推测可能有一种机械方式 |
[17:14] | to open a breach to an alternate dimension. | 能打开通往不同维度的缺口 |
[17:16] | Looks like an engine for focusing subatomic vibrations, | 看起来像一台聚焦亚原子共振的机器 |
[17:19] | or as you would say, “Vibes.” | 或者就像你说的 震波 |
[17:22] | Oh, please. I figured that out ages ago. | 拜托 我老早就看出来了 |
[17:24] | The hair? Dead giveaway, Ramon. | 头发 直接露馅了 拉蒙 |
[17:28] | You too, Flash. | 你也是 闪电侠 |
[17:30] | There’s only three facilities in the state | 在整个国家只有三处设施 |
[17:32] | that could build a suit with that much bleeding-edge tech. | 能够用那么前沿的科技来构建一套战服 |
[17:35] | But only one of them had someone brilliant enough | 但只有一处有足够聪明的人 |
[17:37] | to build it. | 可以构建它 |
[17:38] | – Thanks. – Harrison Wells. | -谢谢 -哈里森·威尔斯 |
[17:40] | There it is. | 开始了 |
[17:41] | What I don’t get is why you need a machine | 我不明白的是为什么你需要机器 |
[17:42] | when you could just use your damn vibes. | 你明明可以用你的震波 |
[17:45] | Unless you can’t vibe anymore. | 除非你不能再震波了 |
[17:49] | Ooh, ouch. You lost your meta-mojo. | 天呐 你失去你的超能力了 |
[17:53] | Oh, well, you could try being a barista maybe. | 你可以尝试成为一名咖啡师 |
[17:56] | I gave up my powers by choice. | 我是自愿放弃我的超能力的 |
[17:59] | You know, I’m making this | 我这么做 |
[18:00] | so that I can save the person I love the most. | 是为了救我最爱的人 |
[18:05] | But I wouldn’t expect you to understand that, Hartley. | 但我不指望你理解 哈特利 |
[18:08] | The person you love the most is yourself. | 你最爱的人是你自己 |
[18:12] | Come find me when you’re ready to work. | 当你准备好工作 来找我 |
[18:16] | Cecile just got Roderick back from Mercury Labs. | 塞西尔刚从水星实验室带回罗德里克 |
[18:18] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[18:28] | Here’s what I need from you. | 我需要你帮这个忙 |
[18:29] | I need you to direct a concentrated UV blast | 我需要你向接收导管中 |
[18:31] | into the reception conduit. | 发射高浓度紫外线 |
[18:32] | Now, this containment unit– I am going to release helium into it, | 我会向这个密闭装置中释放氦气 |
[18:36] | and when those two things collide, pop. | 这两种物质在里面相撞后 |
[18:38] | It should lock Roderick’s molecules back into human form. | 应该可以让罗德里克的分子恢复人类形态 |
[18:41] | Ready? We’ll go on three. | 准备好了吗 数到三 |
[18:46] | One… two… | 一 二 |
[18:49] | three. | 三 |
[18:59] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[19:09] | No, no, wait. Stop. | 不 等等 停下 |
[19:12] | Wells, enough. | 威尔斯 够了 |
[19:15] | Stop, you’re hurting him! | 快停下 你伤到他了 |
[19:17] | Nash. | 纳什 |
[19:28] | Hartley, I’m sorry, but we can try– | 哈特利 我很抱歉 但我们可以试试 |
[19:30] | I was stupid for trusting you. | 我相信你真是太蠢了 |
[19:33] | Don’t ask me for anything, ever. | 别再要求我做任何事 |
[19:36] | My world is over. | 我的世界消失了 |
[19:38] | I hope yours burns. | 希望你们的也被毁掉 |
[19:46] | Give me your velocity, or your city pays. | 把你的速度给我 否则你的城市会付出代价 |
[19:49] | You have one hour. | 你有一个小时 |
[19:51] | You’re not fast enough to stop me. | 你的速度还不够快 无法阻止我 |
[19:53] | None of you are. | 你们都无法阻止 |
[19:54] | Death will rain down on your city, Flash, | 死亡将会降临你的城市 闪电侠 |
[19:57] | unless you give me what I want. | 除非你把我想要的给我 |
[19:59] | Choose wisely. | 希望你做出明智的选择 |
[20:19] | I don’t think these equations | 我觉得这些公式 |
[20:20] | are gonna help fix Roderick that much. | 对治好罗德里克帮助不大 |
[20:22] | Plus, we simply need a better bonding agent. | 再说 我们只是需要更强效的粘合剂 |
[20:25] | You do that. | 你去解决那个问题 |
[20:27] | I’m working on the Artificial Speed Force right now. | 我正在研究人造神速力 |
[20:33] | Nash! Hey, Nash, what the hell? | 纳什 你在干什么 |
[20:36] | I’ve been working on these all day. | 我已经研究一天了 |
[20:37] | You’re wasting time. Why? | 你这是浪费时间 为什么 |
[20:43] | You don’t have to tell me. We don’t know each other. | 你用不着告诉我 我们不熟 |
[20:46] | You could talk to Joe and Iris. | 你可以和乔还有爱瑞丝说 |
[20:49] | But they’re not here. Whose fault is that? | 但是他们不在 这是谁的错 |
[20:52] | – Whose fault is that? – It’s mine, all right? | -这都是谁的错 -都是我的错 好吗 |
[20:55] | Is that what you want me to say? | 你就是想让我承认这一点吗 |
[21:03] | I’m supposed to lead this team. | 我本该领导这支队伍 |
[21:06] | Now, I- I don’t even know what to tell them. | 但是现在 我都不知道应该对他们说什么 |
[21:10] | When I lost Maya… | 在我失去玛雅时 |
[21:13] | every day since then, I wanted to say, | 每一天我都想说 |
[21:14] | “Hey, listen, I’m sorry. It was my fault.” | 我很抱歉 都是我的错 |
[21:17] | But she’s gone. | 但是她不在了 |
[21:19] | When I was Pariah | 我变成遭弃者时 |
[21:19] | and I watched my mistake burn down the Multiverse, | 我看着我的失误摧毁了多元宇宙 |
[21:23] | I wanted to tell those people, “I’m sorry,” | 我想对那些人说 对不起 |
[21:25] | but they were gone, and it was over. | 但是他们都不在了 已经无法挽回 |
[21:27] | And this is not over for you. | 但对你来说一切还没有结束 |
[21:30] | You can find your way out of this. | 你能够从中找到办法 |
[21:35] | All you have to do is trust yourself. | 你只需要相信自己 |
[21:37] | How am I supposed to do that? | 我要怎么相信自己 |
[21:38] | I just lived with an impostor for five weeks. | 我和一个冒充者生活了五个星期 |
[21:43] | You forgive yourself. | 你要原谅自己 |
[21:46] | You showed me that. | 你教会了我这样做 |
[21:49] | Now it’s time for you to do it for you. | 现在你要为了自己做到这一点 |
[21:52] | And you know what? If you can’t… | 如果你做不到的话 |
[21:55] | do it for Iris. | 就当是为了爱瑞丝 |
[21:58] | I just miss her so much. | 我太想她了 |
[22:01] | Without her here, it feels like… | 她不在这里 感觉就像 |
[22:13] | I know why Hartley’s world is over. | 我知道哈特利的世界为什么消失了 |
[22:19] | Thank you, Nash. | 谢谢你 纳什 |
[22:38] | Look, I know you’re hurting. I do. | 我知道你很难过 我理解 |
[22:42] | But I was with Kamilla when Bloodwork’s monsters attacked, | 血怒的怪物袭击时 我和卡米拉在一起 |
[22:46] | and– and you got to trust me that no matter where she is, | 你要相信 不论她在哪里 |
[22:50] | your girl knows how to take care of herself. | 你的女朋友知道怎样保护自己 |
[22:54] | Yeah. Yeah, I know. I know. | 没错 我知道 |
[22:56] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[23:00] | When Kamilla’s around, | 卡米拉在的时候 |
[23:02] | I want to show her I’m strong. | 我想向她展示我很强大 |
[23:05] | I want to believe I’m making the right decisions. | 我想相信自己的决定是对的 |
[23:08] | She gives me the confidence I need, but she’s… | 她给了我所需要的自信 但她… |
[23:16] | She’s not here. | 她不在了 |
[23:20] | And all I can think about is the hero I used to be. | 而我满脑子想的都是我曾是个英雄 |
[23:24] | He was just full of life, | 他充满活力 |
[23:26] | and he wasn’t afraid to do the impossible. | 他敢于去做不可能的事 |
[23:29] | He was… | 他是… |
[23:34] | He was Vibe, you know? | 他是震波 你知道吗 |
[23:38] | He had all the answers. | 他知道所有问题的答案 |
[23:40] | Sometimes he was the answer. | 有时他自己就是答案 |
[23:46] | If Kamilla’s not here and Vibe is gone… | 如果卡米拉不在这里而震波也消失了 |
[23:51] | what if– | 如果… |
[23:51] | What if you don’t have all the answers | 如果你不知道所有问题的答案呢 |
[23:55] | and you’re making the wrong decisions? | 如果你做的决定是错的呢 |
[23:59] | Cisco, Kamilla did not fall in love with your powers. | 西斯科 卡米拉爱的不是你的超能力 |
[24:05] | She fell in love with you… | 她爱的是你 |
[24:08] | you… | 你 |
[24:09] | and that big, beautiful brain of yours. | 还有你那强大的大脑 |
[24:13] | Boo-hoo, Cisco Ramon isn’t Vibe anymore. | 西斯科·拉蒙不再是震波了 |
[24:17] | You know what he is? | 你知道他现在是什么人吗 |
[24:19] | He is a damn brilliant engineer | 他是位非常杰出的工程师 |
[24:21] | who has never backed down from doing the impossible before. | 他绝不会放弃去做不可能的事 |
[24:30] | You gonna start now? | 你现在要放弃吗 |
[24:34] | No, ma’am. | 不 女士 |
[24:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:58] | I let Eva manipulate me all this time, | 我一直任由伊娃操纵我 |
[25:00] | and now the neural dissonance is getting worse. | 现在神经失调越来越严重了 |
[25:04] | How did I let that happen? | 我怎么能让这种事发生 |
[25:06] | My skill as a reporter is being able to see the truth, | 作为记者 我的技能就是看到真相 |
[25:09] | but Eva proved to me that I can’t trust my instincts | 但伊娃向我证明了我不能相信自己的直觉 |
[25:12] | or…myself. | 或相信我自己 |
[25:16] | You weren’t the only one she tricked. | 你不是唯一被她骗的人 |
[25:18] | Your duplicate tricked me, everyone–even Barry. | 你的复制品骗了我 大家 甚至巴里 |
[25:23] | Don’t beat yourself up for not being perfect. | 别因为自己不完美而自责 |
[25:25] | Of course Eva would want you | 伊娃当然想让你 |
[25:27] | to see your strength as a weakness. | 把自己的优点当成缺点 |
[25:29] | That’s how she’s kept you trapped. | 她就是这样把你困住的 |
[25:31] | But if you want to escape, | 但如果你想逃走 |
[25:33] | you have to trust yourself again. | 就必须再次相信自己 |
[25:37] | I do. | 我相信你 |
[25:41] | So… | 所以 |
[25:44] | where do we start? | 我们从何入手 |
[25:46] | There is one other duplicate that Eva created–Chief Singh. | 伊娃还创造了另一个复制品 辛格局长 |
[25:51] | We should find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[25:53] | If we’re gonna go home, we’re all going home… | 我们如果要回家 就都得回家 |
[25:55] | together. | 一起 |
[26:04] | Get out. | 走开 |
[26:05] | I know why you’re so upset. | 我知道你为什么这么沮丧 |
[26:07] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[26:11] | I know what it’s like to be responsible | 我知道因为自己的错痛失所爱的人 |
[26:13] | for losing the person I love. | 是什么感觉 |
[26:17] | Roderick… | 罗德里克… |
[26:19] | he’s not just another hired gun, is he? | 他不只是职业杀手 对吗 |
[26:22] | He’s my boyfriend… | 他是我的男友 |
[26:26] | The love of my life. | 我一生的挚爱 |
[26:30] | I put him in the line of fire when I fought you, | 我和你对战时让他身处战火之中 |
[26:32] | meaning that what happened to him is my fault. | 意味着他遭受的一切都是我的错 |
[26:35] | You’re not the only one to blame. | 这不是你一个人的错 |
[26:37] | I threw the lightning, remember? | 我发射了闪电 记得吗 |
[26:38] | I gave him the weapon that made you defend yourself. | 我给了他武器 所以你才要自卫 |
[26:42] | And then when I couldn’t help him… | 然后我却救不了他 |
[26:45] | You got him the help he needed. | 你给了他所需要的帮助 |
[26:47] | He was better off at Mercury Labs than with me. | 他在水星实验室比跟我在一起好 |
[26:52] | I was useless. | 我毫无用处 |
[26:59] | Someone just reminded me that… | 有人刚刚提醒了我 |
[27:02] | we’re no good to the people that we love | 如果我们找不到前进的力量并原谅自己 |
[27:04] | if we can’t find the strength to move forward | 就会对我们所爱的人 |
[27:08] | and forgive ourselves. | 毫无益处 |
[27:12] | Thanks, Oprah. | 谢谢 奥普拉女士 |
[27:15] | Hey, we got a big problem at Iron Heights. | 我们在铁山监狱有大麻烦了 |
[27:20] | You can stay here. | 你可以留在这 |
[27:23] | Or you can be the person that Roderick fell in love with. | 也可以成为那个罗德里克爱上的人 |
[27:27] | It’s your call. | 你自己决定 |
[27:40] | The satellites just picked up | 卫星刚刚感应到 |
[27:41] | a massive energy surge in the Meta-Wing. | 超能力片区中巨大的能量激增 |
[27:49] | It’s gone. | 消失了 |
[27:50] | Wait, get a video feed. What happened in there? | 等等 跟进一下视频 里面发生了什么 |
[27:52] | I’m trying. | 我正在试 |
[27:54] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[27:56] | Every Godspeed we caught till now– | 直到现在我们抓到的所有神速 |
[27:58] | He took all their speed. | 他取走了他们的速度 |
[28:12] | Record this. You have one minute, Flash. | 听着 你有一分钟 闪电侠 |
[28:15] | After that, someone dies | 在那之后 每一分钟 |
[28:18] | every 60 seconds until you surrender what’s mine. | 就会死一人 直到你交出属于我的东西 |
[28:22] | I have to stop him. | 我得去阻止他 |
[28:23] | – Wait, wait, Barry. – What? | -等等 等等 巴里 -怎么了 |
[28:24] | Look, I know you want to do this, | 我知道你想去 |
[28:27] | but you don’t have a lot of speed, okay? | 但是你没多少速度了 好吗 |
[28:29] | We need to call CCPD, or A.R.G.U.S., anyone who can– | 我们得通知中城警局或天眼会 任何能… |
[28:32] | Godspeed is my responsibility. | 神速是我的责任 |
[28:34] | – I have to face him. – Barry, you don’t– | -我必须去面对他 -巴里 你不必 |
[28:35] | I have enough speed left to do this. | 我还剩下足够的速度去做这件事 |
[28:37] | Even if I don’t, I have to try. | 就算我没有 我也得去试试 |
[28:41] | I have to try. | 我必须去试试 |
[28:42] | Someone dies every 60 seconds | 每一分钟就会死一人 |
[28:45] | until you surrender what’s mine. | 直到你交出属于我的东西 |
[28:47] | Godspeed is my responsibility. | 神速是我的责任 |
[28:50] | I have to face him. I have to try. | 我必须去面对他 我必须去试试 |
[28:52] | I have enough speed left to do this. | 我还剩下足够的速度去做这件事 |
[28:53] | – Someone dies. Someone dies. – I have to try. | -有人会死 有人会死 -我必须去试试 |
[28:58] | I have to try. I have to try. I have to try. | 我必须去试试 我必须去试试 我必须去试试 |
[29:02] | Time’s up, Flash. | 时间到了 闪电侠 |
[29:07] | Have you come to give me what’s mine? | 你是来把我的东西给我吗 |
[29:09] | You have to catch me first. | 你得先抓到我 |
[29:17] | He’s running at Mach 5. He’s moving faster than you. | 他的速度达到5马赫 他跑的比你快 |
[29:20] | But I know this city better than him. | 但是我比他更了解这个城市 |
[29:50] | Barry! | 巴里 |
[29:55] | You are pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[29:56] | You don’t deserve the speed you were given. | 你配不上你得到的速度 |
[29:58] | We do! | 我们才配 |
[30:33] | I didn’t think you were coming. | 我以为你不来了 |
[30:34] | I didn’t save you so we could chat. | 我救你不是为了聊天 |
[30:36] | That’s your backup? It won’t help. | 那是你的后援 没用的 |
[30:39] | Hartley, I can’t stop Godspeed. He’s too powerful. | 哈特利 我不能阻止神速 他太强大了 |
[30:41] | God, how thick are you? | 天啊 你是有多蠢 |
[30:43] | Roderick got hurt when the lightning you threw collided | 当你投掷的闪电与他的武器的振动力碰撞时 |
[30:45] | with the vibrational force of his weapon. | 罗德里克受伤了 |
[30:47] | The result was a thermogenic blast capable | 结果就是一个热爆冲击波 |
[30:49] | of rendering him unstable at a molecular level. | 使他在分子水平上不稳定 |
[30:52] | – Just duplicate that force… – And Godspeed’s toast. | -复制那个力量 -神速就玩完了 |
[30:55] | – Bingo bango. – Flash! | -没错 猜对了 -闪电侠 |
[30:58] | Now you’ll feel the real power of speed! | 现在你会感受到速度真正的力量 |
[31:09] | – You ready? – Let’s do it. | -你准备好了吗 -开始吧 |
[31:14] | Where is he going? | 他要去哪里 |
[31:15] | Barry, you’re going the wrong way. | 巴里 你跑反了 |
[31:16] | Wait for it. | 等一下 |
[31:28] | Now, Flash! | 现在 闪电侠 |
[31:41] | – They crossed streams. – Crossed streams. | -他们把射线交互了 -射线交互 |
[31:56] | Hartley, thanks for coming after me. | 哈特利 谢谢你随我一起来了 |
[31:58] | Yeah, don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[32:00] | You won another battle against some speed freak, | 你赢了另一场和速度怪人的战斗 |
[32:01] | and I lost everything. | 而我失去了所有 |
[32:03] | I promise we’ll figure something out. | 我保证我们会想出办法的 |
[32:08] | Okay, I haven’t seen that one before. | 我还没看见过这个 |
[32:12] | Is that Godspeed’s blood? | 这是神速的血吗 |
[32:17] | Satellite readings indicate | 卫星读数显示 |
[32:19] | it could be some kind of biogenic electrolyte secretion. | 这可能是某种生物电解质分泌物 |
[32:24] | – It’s charged sound. – Charged sound. | -这是带电声波 -带电声波 |
[32:27] | Oh, boys… | 小伙子们 |
[32:29] | I do believe we found the solution we’re looking for. | 我想我们真的找到了我们一直在找的解决办法 |
[32:45] | How does it work? | 解决办法是什么 |
[32:47] | Normal sound waves need to have a transmission medium | 普通的声波需要传播介质才能够传播 |
[32:49] | to move through, but charged sound builds its own. | 但带电声波可以自行构建传播介质 |
[32:53] | Normal sound can temporarily reattach molecular bonds. | 普通的声波可以暂时重新连上分子键 |
[32:56] | Charged sound can permanently attach them. | 但带电声波可以永久性地连接分子键 |
[32:59] | It’s like a permanent bonding agent. | 就像是一个永久性的粘结剂 |
[33:03] | Hartley, this will stabilize Roderick. | 哈特利 这一定能让罗德里克恢复正常 |
[33:08] | If you hurt him, I’ll hurt you. | 要是你伤害到他 我一定不会让你好受 |
[33:12] | – Ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[33:27] | Hartley. | 哈特利 |
[33:28] | – Hartley. – I’m here. | -哈特利 -我在这 |
[33:32] | I thought I lost you. | 我还以为我失去你了 |
[33:34] | Come on, you know I’m harder to get rid of than that. | 得了吧 你明知道我没那么容易甩掉的 |
[33:40] | So, uh, what happened? | 那 到底发生了什么 |
[33:44] | Last thing I remember, we were at the dam, | 我最后记得的事是 我们在大坝那里 |
[33:46] | and the Flash, he, um… | 还有闪电侠 他… |
[33:49] | He helped bring you back. | 是他帮忙治好你的 |
[33:54] | We’ll give you guys some space. | 我们让你们俩单独待一会 |
[34:03] | I’m glad we reunited the happy couple, | 虽然我很高兴我们让幸福情侣重聚了 |
[34:05] | but I have to say– | 不过我还是要说 |
[34:06] | I am super relieved to finally get rid of Godspeed. | 终于能摆脱神速真是让我太解脱了 |
[34:09] | And this one talks, so now we know | 而且这个能说话 所以现在我们知道 |
[34:11] | we got the real August Hart behind bars. | 我们关进牢的是真正的奥古斯特·哈特 |
[34:13] | That’s not the real Godspeed. | 那并不是真的神速 |
[34:16] | Once he was placed in a meta-dampening cell, | 当他被关在超能力元电阻尼牢房里的时候 |
[34:18] | I questioned him as the Flash, | 我以闪电侠的身份问过他 |
[34:20] | and all he could say was, | 当时他只能说 |
[34:23] | “The one who sent me wants infinite velocity.” | “派我来的人想获得无限的速度” |
[34:27] | When you were fighting Godspeed, he said, | 你之前和神速打的时候 他说过 |
[34:30] | “We deserve your speed.” | “我们值得拥有你的速度” |
[34:31] | Who’s “We”? | “我们”是指谁 |
[34:33] | Does “We” include the one who sent him? | “我们”是否包含派他来的那个人 |
[34:35] | – He couldn’t tell me. – Because he stopped talking. | -他没法告诉我 -因为他不再说话 |
[34:38] | And started chirping like a broken modem… | 然后就开始像一个坏了的调制解调器一样鸣叫 |
[34:43] | just like the rest of them. | 跟其他那些一样 |
[34:49] | So… | 那个… |
[34:51] | I, uh, came to apologize. | 我 是来道歉的 |
[34:55] | So you broke in? My front door is locked. | 你撬门进来的 我的前门是锁上了的 |
[34:58] | I may have, uh, slipped under the doorframe, | 我可能是从门框下溜进来的 |
[35:01] | uh, literally. | 不夸张 |
[35:02] | So I guess I actually have two things to apologize for. | 所以其实我应该有两件事要向你道歉 |
[35:06] | Um, listen… | 听我说… |
[35:09] | I shouldn’t have been so harsh. | 我之前不应该说得那么重 |
[35:11] | It’s okay. You were right. | 没事 你说得对 |
[35:13] | – I have a long way to go. – No, you don’t. | -我确实还有很长的路要去走 -不 不需要了 |
[35:17] | 德比证书 冰霜 | |
[35:18] | A “Dib-ploma”? | “德比证书” |
[35:20] | Congratulations on graduating life-coach school. | 恭喜你已经从生活导师学校毕业了 |
[35:22] | – Ralph, this is ridiculous. – You know what’s ridiculous? | -拉尔夫 这太扯了 -你知道什么才真扯吗 |
[35:25] | You thinking that you’re not as important as Caitlin. | 你居然认为你自己不如凯特琳重要 |
[35:27] | And being intimidated by a parent, that–that’s normal. | 而且害怕见家长 这可是很正常的 |
[35:37] | Frost, I was ten when my dad walked out on Mom and me. | 冰霜 我爸抛下我和我妈的时候我只有十岁 |
[35:42] | You don’t think a day goes by where I’m not… | 你觉得我有一天没有 |
[35:45] | absolutely terrified that he’s gonna show up | 害怕着他会突然 |
[35:47] | at my front door? | 出现在我们前吗 |
[35:49] | He walked out on you guys. He’s a jerk. | 他抛下了你们 他是个混蛋 |
[35:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:53] | And a part of me still wants to see him. | 但我内心有一部分仍然想要见到他 |
[35:57] | I guess I’m afraid Carla | 我想我担心卡拉 |
[35:59] | might actually want to get to know me, and then… | 可能真的想要了解我 然后… |
[36:02] | she’ll see me for who I really am. | 她就会了解我的真实身份 |
[36:05] | That is the ironic part to me. | 对我来说这理由可真够讽刺的 |
[36:07] | ‘Cause, Frosty, you are one awesome human being. | 因为冰霜 你是一个非常棒的人 |
[36:12] | You were just afraid that Carla was gonna reject you, | 你害怕只是因为怕卡拉会排斥你 |
[36:16] | so you rejected her first. | 所以你就先疏远了她 |
[36:22] | Not anymore. | 不会再这样了 |
[36:27] | And that is why you’re ready to graduate. | 这就是你已经准备好毕业的表现 |
[36:30] | Damn, I really am one hell of a life coach. | 天哪 我真是一名优秀的人生导师 |
[36:34] | Yeah, you are. | 是的 没错 |
[36:43] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 我都不知道该怎么谢谢你 |
[36:45] | I–we lost everything | 当我们失去彼此的时候 |
[36:49] | when we lost each other… | 我们就失去了一切 |
[36:51] | even hope. | 失去了希望 |
[36:53] | Thank you for not giving up. | 谢谢你没有放弃我们 |
[36:57] | You gave us back us. | 你让我们重新团聚 |
[37:00] | I owe you. We both do. | 我们两个都欠你人情 |
[37:05] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[37:06] | Just maybe stay out of diamond stores for a while. | 以后尽量别去钻石店了 |
[37:10] | No promises. | 这可不一定 |
[37:13] | Hey, will you give us a second? | 能让我们单独说话吗 |
[37:14] | Yeah. | 行 |
[37:17] | Okay, look, um… | 好了 |
[37:19] | You know I’m not exactly the “Let’s hug it out” type, | 你知道我不太喜欢和别人拥抱 |
[37:21] | so I’ll just say this– – | 我要告诉你 |
[37:24] | You gave me my world back. | 你为我找回了我的世界 |
[37:26] | You’ll get your world back, too. | 你也一定会找回自己的世界 |
[37:28] | But you have to do more than just forgive yourself. | 但你需要做的不只是原谅自己 |
[37:30] | You have to believe that your world can change. | 你要相信你的世界可以改变 |
[37:35] | That’s the part I’d forgotten. | 我以前忘了这些 |
[37:38] | Thanks for reminding me. | 谢谢你提醒我 |
[38:08] | We’ve all lost so much this year… | 我们在这一年都失去了很多 |
[38:12] | our power, our love, | 我们的超能力 我们的爱情 |
[38:16] | our family. | 我们的家人 |
[38:19] | At times, it’s even felt like there’s nothing left to lose, | 有时候 我们仿佛已经输的一无所有 |
[38:22] | like everything that matters has already been taken | 我们生命中所有重要的事都被夺走 |
[38:26] | and our lives are empty… | 我们的生活变得空虚 |
[38:30] | hollow inside. | 空洞 |
[38:35] | Some things can’t be taken. | 有些东西是无法被夺走的 |
[38:39] | Look around this room. | 看看这里的大家 |
[38:42] | We still have our faith in each other | 我们还有对彼此的信任 |
[38:45] | and our will to fight for those we love. | 为了我们所爱的人战斗的意志 |
[38:49] | This is what we’ll never lose. | 我们永远不会失去这些 |
[38:55] | Eva McCulloch has never faced us head-on. | 伊娃·麦克洛奇从未与我们正面交锋 |
[38:59] | And that’s about to change. | 而我们要主动出击 |
[39:03] | We’re gonna find her… | 我们要找到她 |
[39:06] | beat her… | 打败她 |
[39:10] | and get back everyone. | 救回所有人 |
[39:11] | Amen to that. | 说得好 |
[39:13] | You just tell me where to stretch. | 只要你告诉我去哪里 |
[39:15] | And blast. | 炸掉哪里 |
[39:16] | Sounds violent. I’m in. | 听起来很暴力 算我一个 |
[39:30] | I have an idea… | 我有个主意 |
[39:32] | a way to get our people out of the Mirrorverse. | 把他们从镜像宇宙救出来的办法 |
[39:36] | We need a lossless, | 我们需要一个无损耗的 |
[39:37] | self-sustaining source of perpetual energy. | 自给自足的无限能量源 |
[39:40] | Sounds like you’re talking about the holy grail of science– | 听起来像是科学里的圣杯 |
[39:44] | a perpetual-motion machine. | 永动机 |
[39:45] | That’s right. | 对 |
[39:47] | Hartley had some ideas. | 哈特利有过一些研究 |
[39:49] | I think we can actually build one. | 我认为我们真的能造出来 |
[39:52] | We’re just missing one component, | 我们只差一个组件 |
[39:53] | and thanks to my travels, | 多亏了我的旅行 |
[39:54] | I know exactly where to find it… | 我知道去哪能找到它 |
[39:58] | Atlantis. | 亚特兰蒂斯 |
[40:00] | Finally, Crisis pays off in a good way for once. | 危机可算有些好的影响了 |
[40:03] | I know time is crucial, but don’t worry. | 我知道时间很紧 别担心 |
[40:06] | – I’ll hurry back. – Can I come? | -我去去就回 -我能去吗 |
[40:08] | Actually, if you don’t mind, I’d like for you to stay. | 如果你不介意的话 我希望你留下 |
[40:11] | Team Flash needs as many hands on deck as possible. | 闪电侠小队需要尽可能多的人手 |
[40:20] | Now let’s get to work. | 我们开始吧 |
[40:55] | I’m coming for you, Joseph. | 我要来找你了 约瑟夫 |