时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Mother is better now, Mayor. | 我母亲已经好些了 市长 |
[00:04] | And thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[00:05] | I know family emergencies are never convenient. | 我知道家里有急事总是很麻烦的 |
[00:09] | But after some personal reflection, | 但是经过自我反思之后 |
[00:11] | I realized I have to be with her. | 认为我还是需要陪着她 |
[00:14] | Everything I am started with her. | 毕竟她给了我生命 |
[00:19] | You sure you weren’t followed? | 你确定没被跟踪吗 |
[00:20] | – Yes. – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[00:23] | You’ve changed your appearance. | 您改变了装束 |
[00:25] | The suit is necessary. | 这套衣服是必要的 |
[00:27] | The properties inside of it help me continue | 它其中含有的特质能帮助我 |
[00:29] | my acclimation process | 在离开镜像协调室之后 |
[00:30] | when I’m outside the reflection modulation chamber. | 持续适应的过程 |
[00:33] | Now… | 现在 |
[00:35] | It’s time to get rid of my husband. | 是时候除掉我丈夫了 |
[00:38] | We begin by dismantling everything that protects him. | 我们就从除掉一切保护他的事物开始 |
[00:42] | You know where to start. | 你知道该从哪里开始 |
[00:44] | Success is assured. | 保证成功 |
[01:09] | Guys, shouldn’t it be all hands on desk | 各位 目前爱瑞丝 卡米拉 还有辛格 |
[01:11] | with Iris, Kamilla, and Singh | 都被困在镜像宇宙里 |
[01:12] | stuck in the Mirrorverse? | 每个人不该出份力吗 |
[01:13] | Hey, you’re just as important. | 听着 你的情况和他们一样重要 |
[01:15] | Uh, Ms. Caitlin? Or Frost? | 凯特琳女士 或者冰霜 这件行吗 |
[01:17] | Uh, they’re going to the Arctic, not Ozz-fest. | 他们要去北极 不是去奥兹音乐节 |
[01:20] | How are you so bad at everything? | 你怎么什么都干不好 |
[01:22] | Caity keeps our heavy coats in the back closet. | 凯特琳把我们的厚外套收在后面的衣橱里 |
[01:24] | I’ll check on it. | 我去找 |
[01:26] | Right. That makes more sense. | 好的 那更合理点 |
[01:27] | You’re so good at this kind of stuff– | 你对这些事情很擅长 |
[01:29] | so mad at me. | 这么生我气 |
[01:30] | Little bit. Mm. | 确实有点生气 |
[01:31] | Nash, Allegra will come around eventually. | 纳什 阿莱格拉最终会回心转意的 |
[01:33] | You just have to be there when she does. | 你一定要坚持到那一刻 |
[01:35] | Trust the process. | 对这个过程要有信心 |
[01:37] | Pretty wise for a popsicle. | 作为一根冰棍你还挺睿智的 |
[01:39] | Thanks. Got a Dib-ploma to prove it. | 谢了 我可是有一份德比证书呢 |
[01:42] | Ba-dum-bum. | 真好笑 |
[01:44] | Uh…cool. | 很酷 |
[01:46] | – Can I borrow this? – Sure. | -能借我穿吗 -当然 |
[01:50] | I’m really gonna miss you. | 我会很想你的 |
[01:52] | – Me too. – Hmm? | -我也是 -什么 |
[01:57] | I mean, all–we all are. | 我是说 我们都会想你的 |
[02:00] | Aww. There’s hope for you yet. | 真贴心 你还有得救 |
[02:03] | Enough. Okay. | 行了 好了 |
[02:06] | You stay frosty. | 你要好好的 |
[02:13] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:13] | No, you’re not. | 不 你有事 |
[02:16] | And honey, it’s okay. | 亲爱的 这都是正常的 |
[02:18] | I promise you you can handle anything. | 我跟你保证 你能应对一切情况 |
[02:21] | You just gotta remember. She’s your mom too. | 你要记得 她也是你的母亲 |
[02:24] | Of course I am. | 我当然是 |
[02:28] | Hi, Killer Frost. | 你好 冰霜杀手 |
[02:32] | it’s just Frost now. | 现在只是冰霜了 |
[02:36] | Okay, um. | 好了 |
[02:38] | We’re gonna leave you two alone. | 我们不打扰你们俩了 |
[02:42] | Give us a call when you get settled in the north. | 你在北方安顿下来后给我们打个电话 |
[02:52] | Give ’em hell. | 给他们点厉害瞧瞧 |
[02:58] | So… | 那么… |
[03:01] | I, um, I think I should run a few tests before we leave. | 我觉得应该在离开之前先做一些测试 |
[03:05] | Check your baseline for any ribonucleic anomalies. | 检查下你的核糖核酸异常基线 |
[03:11] | Great. | 好的 |
[03:16] | Eva’s been missing for over 24 hours. | 伊娃已经失踪超过24小时了 |
[03:18] | Where are we with facial recognition? | 面部识别有什么进展吗 |
[03:20] | Satellites have turned up zilch. | 卫星一无所获 |
[03:22] | The Artificial Speed Force isn’t finished yet, | 人造的神速力还没完成 |
[03:24] | so I still can’t do my usual sweeps of the city. | 所以我还是不能像往常一样搜寻整座城市 |
[03:26] | Right. Uh, why are we meeting here? | 好吧 我们为什么要在这里见面 |
[03:28] | I have a backlog of cases. | 我有一大堆积压的案子 |
[03:30] | I can’t lose my CSI job along with everything else. | 我不能再失去我犯罪现场鉴证员的工作了 |
[03:36] | A job… | 工作 |
[03:39] | Eva said that she had unfinished business. | 伊娃说她有没处理完的事 |
[03:42] | Is there any way that she meant that literally? | 有没有可能她说的就是工作 |
[03:45] | Oh, if she wants to get McCulloch back, | 如果她想要麦克洛奇回来 |
[03:47] | she does have to deal with Black Hole. | 她确实需要对付黑洞 |
[03:49] | So find Black Hole, find Eva. | 那找到黑洞 就能找到伊娃 |
[03:52] | – Any idea where to start? – Actually, no. | -知道从哪里查起吗 -不知道 |
[03:57] | Maybe. | 或许我知道 |
[03:58] | – Ralph. – Ralph. | -拉尔夫 -拉尔夫 |
[03:59] | – Where’d you get that? – Where’d you get that? | -你从哪儿弄来的 -你从哪儿弄来的 |
[04:00] | – Sue gave it to me. – She gave you that? | -苏给我的 -她给你的吗 |
[04:02] | – She gave that to you? – She gave that to me. | -她给你的吗 -是她给我的 |
[04:04] | And it turns out that Black Hole’s logo is embedded inside. | 结果黑洞的标志被刻在了里面 |
[04:09] | Dude, there’s serious UV energy coming off that thing. | 老兄 那东西正在释放大量的紫外线能量 |
[04:11] | Can I? | 我能看看吗 |
[04:22] | This is a Triangulation Cartograph. | 这是个三角测量地图 |
[04:27] | It’s a treasure map. | 这是一张藏宝图 |
[04:30] | Allegra. Aim it over this. | 阿莱格拉 对准这个 |
[04:39] | The center’s at 42nd and Darby. | 中心是在42街和达尔比街交汇 |
[04:41] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[04:43] | 42nd and Darby… | 42街和达尔比街交汇 |
[04:45] | – Holy heck. – What? | -见鬼了 -怎么了 |
[04:46] | Well, it turns out that is a ginormous warehouse | 那是一个有地下五层的 |
[04:49] | with five subterranean levels. | 巨大仓库 |
[04:52] | Ralph and I will check it out. | 拉尔夫和我去看看 |
[04:53] | You two take comms. | 你俩负责通讯 |
[04:57] | Let me just–excuse me. | 我就… 打扰了 |
[05:05] | Could be a long night. | 会是个漫长的夜晚 |
[05:06] | I made us a couple of coffees. | 我做了两杯咖啡 |
[05:07] | – I hate coffee. – No coffee. | -我讨厌咖啡 -不喝咖啡 |
[05:10] | Guys, we’re in. | 伙计们 我们进去了 |
[05:11] | All right. Be careful. | 好的 注意安全 |
[05:12] | – Place like that could have a guard or two. – More like five. | -那样的地方可能有一两个保安 -应该是五个 |
[05:17] | They were all stabbed. | 他们都被刺了 |
[05:18] | By a mirror-bayonet, I’m guessing. | 我猜用的是镜子刺刀 |
[05:22] | That is a lot of bad-guy stuff. | 这里坏人的玩意还挺多 |
[05:26] | It’s Black Hole’s depository. | 这是黑洞的储藏所 |
[05:35] | Sue said that Carver was blackmailing her parents. | 苏说过卡夫在勒索她的父母 |
[05:39] | This is bank statements, | 这是银行对账单 |
[05:40] | investment records. | 投资记录 |
[05:42] | This must be everything that Carver has on them. | 这一定是卡夫所拥有的全部把柄 |
[05:46] | – I’m taking this. – All right. | -我要把这个拿走 -好 |
[05:49] | It smells like gasoline in here. | 这里闻起来有汽油味 |
[05:56] | Singh. | 辛格 |
[05:58] | I don’t wanna hurt anyone else. | 我不想再伤害任何人了 |
[06:01] | Tell that to those guards you killed. | 跟那些你杀死的守卫说去 |
[06:03] | They left me no choice. | 他们让我无从选择 |
[06:05] | I have to assure Eva’s success. | 我必须保证伊娃的成功 |
[06:07] | Just put down the flare gun. | 放下喷火枪 |
[06:08] | Help us bring Carver to justice. | 帮助我们将卡夫正法 |
[06:12] | Mother’s not interested in your brand of justice. | 母亲对你所谓的正义不感兴趣 |
[06:15] | Singh. Singh! | 辛格 辛格 |
[06:18] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[06:19] | You still don’t get it, do you? | 你还是没明白 是吧 |
[06:22] | Carver was there that night. | 卡夫那晚就在那里 |
[06:27] | He let the mirror keep her. | 他任由镜子困住她 |
[06:29] | He never tried to rescue her. | 他从没有想救她 |
[06:31] | Instead, he sold her tech to the highest bidder. | 相反 他把她的科技高价卖出 |
[06:34] | For weapons, blackmail, or worse. | 做武器 勒索 甚至更糟 |
[06:38] | And that is why Carver | 这就是为什么卡夫 |
[06:41] | is a dead man. | 死定了 |
[06:54] | Uh, not working. | 不起作用 |
[07:01] | Guys? | 各位 |
[07:04] | Allen, Dibny, are you guys there? | 艾伦 德比 你们还在吗 |
[07:06] | Barely. | 勉强 |
[07:09] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[07:10] | The only thing we can. | 唯一能做的 |
[07:13] | Protect Carver. | 保护卡夫 |
[07:21] | And our guy knows to destroy anything | 我们的人知道要毁掉任何 |
[07:23] | that could tie me to the warehouse? | 能让我与仓库产生联系的东西吧 |
[07:24] | Yes, but there’s nothing left to destroy. | 是 但是也没剩什么能毁的了 |
[07:27] | Everything we had was incinerated. | 所有东西都烧掉了 |
[07:29] | Replace the items. | 替换那些物品 |
[07:30] | Quickly and quietly. | 要迅速安静 |
[07:32] | Don’t use The Three. | 别用那三人 |
[07:33] | They can’t know they’re off leash. | 不能让他们知道自己解放了 |
[07:34] | If someone is coming after me, | 如果有人要冲我来 |
[07:35] | I’ll need their protection. | 我会需要他们的保护 |
[07:39] | Hello. Officer Allen. | 你好啊 艾伦警官 |
[07:46] | Please. | 请吧 |
[07:48] | You’re not here to slap me, are you? | 你不是来扇我的吧 |
[07:50] | Captain West went for the left side. | 韦斯特队长扇了左边 |
[07:52] | How is he, by the way? | 话说 他怎么样了 |
[07:54] | Look, there’s no easy way to say this, so… | 这种事没法往轻松了说 所以… |
[07:58] | Your wife wants to kill you. | 你的妻子想杀你 |
[08:01] | But CCPD can’t keep you safe. | 但是中城警局无法保证你的安全 |
[08:04] | My wife is dead. | 我妻子已经死了 |
[08:06] | Eva’s been trapped in another dimension | 伊娃被困在另一个维度 |
[08:08] | for the last six years. | 已经六年了 |
[08:09] | Place called the Mirrorverse. | 那地方叫镜像宇宙 |
[08:12] | But you already knew that. | 但你早就知道了 |
[08:17] | If Eva did escape that wretched place, I’d know. | 如果伊娃真的逃离了那个鬼地方 我会知道 |
[08:21] | This is about your wife, isn’t it? | 事关你妻子 对吗 |
[08:24] | I came across this footage | 几周前 我在我妻子的办公室里 |
[08:26] | from my wife’s office a couple of weeks ago. | 发现了这段录像 |
[08:36] | You knew Iris was abducted? | 你知道爱瑞丝被绑架了 |
[08:38] | Your wife was a problem. | 你妻子有麻烦了 |
[08:40] | Her disappearance was fortuitous. | 她的失踪很偶然 |
[08:43] | What happened to my wife? | 我妻子怎么了 |
[08:45] | The same thing that happened to my Eva. | 她的遭遇和我的伊娃一样 |
[08:47] | She’s gone. They both are. | 她不在了 她们都不在了 |
[08:49] | No. | 不 |
[08:51] | There has to be a way to get her back. | 肯定会有办法带她回来的 |
[08:52] | I used to think that too. | 我以前也是这么想的 |
[08:55] | But if Iris is still alive in there, | 但如果爱瑞丝在那里还活着 |
[08:58] | there’s probably nothing left of her to save. | 她已经无法被拯救了 |
[09:01] | I had the most brilliant minds in the world study that… | 我让世上最顶尖的人才去研究那个 |
[09:05] | Mirrorverse. | 镜像宇宙 |
[09:07] | You know what they found? | 你知道他们发现了什么吗 |
[09:09] | It’s incompatible with the human brain. | 它与人类的大脑无法兼容 |
[09:12] | That place warps the mind | 那个地方使人精神错乱 |
[09:14] | until the person is no longer recognizable. | 直到这个人变得认不出来 |
[09:18] | Your Iris | 你的爱瑞丝 |
[09:19] | is long gone. | 早就不在了 |
[09:22] | I suggest you accept that | 我建议你接受现实 |
[09:24] | and move on. | 继续生活 |
[09:29] | Oh, so one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[09:31] | How do you know Eva’s coming after me? | 你怎么知道伊娃在追杀我 |
[09:34] | Who else would’ve burnt down your warehouse? | 还有谁会烧了你的仓库 |
[09:37] | 42nd and Darby, right? | 42街和达尔比街交汇 对吗 |
[09:39] | I’d never buy on that side of town. | 我从没在城里那边买过仓库 |
[09:43] | And I don’t need protecting. | 我不需要保护 |
[09:46] | You give Captain West my best. | 代我向韦斯特队长问好 |
[09:56] | Without the satellites, | 如果没有卫星 |
[09:57] | finding Chief Singh feels impossible. | 要想找到辛格局长基本不可能 |
[09:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:00] | We’ll have to go find him ourselves. | 我们得自己去找他了 |
[10:04] | Every time I interact with this place, | 我每次和这个地方有所感应 |
[10:05] | the neural dissonance gets worse. | 神经失调就会越来越严重 |
[10:10] | And what if Eva comes back? | 如果伊娃回来了呢 |
[10:12] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[10:14] | Look. | 听着 |
[10:15] | Things in this place may be backwards, | 虽然这个地方的东西都是反着的 |
[10:16] | but everything works. | 但一切都还能用 |
[10:18] | We just–we just have to figure out how. | 我们只需要找到方法 |
[10:21] | 检测到热能 温度 98.9 | |
[10:29] | Did you see the map of the city? | 你看到城市的地图了吗 |
[10:31] | You just said looking at those was too dangerous. | 你才说过看那些东西太危险了 |
[10:33] | No, I didn’t mean to, | 不 我不是故意的 |
[10:34] | but I was thinking about finding David, | 但我刚才正在想找大卫的事 |
[10:36] | and the map came into view. | 地图就出现了 |
[10:38] | There–there was thermal energy coming from a specific place. | 有来自一个特定地方的热能 |
[10:42] | I’m not sure where, but that has to be David. | 我不知道具体是哪 但一定是大卫 |
[10:44] | There was like a–a radius, almost like a beacon. | 像是有一个范围 几乎像个灯塔 |
[10:48] | I–I feel like if I could just focus, | 我感觉如果我能集中注意力 |
[10:49] | I could–I can find his location. | 我就能找到这个位置 |
[10:51] | No, Iris. Come on, look at you! | 不 爱瑞丝 看看你 |
[10:52] | No, I’m acclimating to this place, Kamilla. | 不 我正在适应这个地方 卡米拉 |
[10:54] | That’s why I can see the map and you can’t. | 这就是为什么我能看到地图而你不能 |
[10:57] | I can find David. | 我能找到大卫 |
[11:05] | – Mrs. Dearbon. – Hi. | -迪尔邦夫人 -你好 |
[11:07] | Mr. Dearbon, so great to see you again. | 迪尔邦先生 很高兴再次见到你 |
[11:09] | I have fantastic news. | 我有绝好的消息 |
[11:11] | So it turns out that s– | 结果发现 |
[11:13] | So you are the person | 所以你就是我父母雇的 |
[11:15] | that my parents employed to find me. | 找我的那个人 |
[11:18] | It’s so good to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[11:22] | And please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[11:24] | I–I never meant to cause a stir. | 我从没想造成麻烦 |
[11:27] | I read “Eat, Pray, Love,” | 我读了《恋爱 美食 祈祷》 |
[11:28] | and I took the pray part just a little bit too seriously. | 我对于祈祷那部分有点过于认真 |
[11:34] | Our Susie joined a mindfulness retreat in India. | 我们苏西在印度参加了一个意识静修活动 |
[11:37] | I meant to stay for a month | 我本打算待一个月 |
[11:38] | and then lost track of the weeks, months. | 结果忘记了时间 待了几周又几个月 |
[11:43] | Happens, right? | 时有发生 对吧 |
[11:45] | Mr. Dibny, while we’re delighted | 德比先生 我们很高兴 |
[11:46] | to have our Susie back, | 我们的苏西回来了 |
[11:48] | we realize how much trouble you went to. | 但我们也知道到你费了多大功夫 |
[11:52] | Do you have a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[11:57] | Oh, heck. Wouldn’t you know? | 见鬼 真想不到 |
[11:58] | I’m fresh out. | 我刚用完了 |
[11:59] | Let me just check that hallway closet. | 让我看看走廊的柜子里有没 |
[12:00] | – Ms. Dearbon, could you help me look for a pen? – Of course. | -迪尔邦夫人能帮我找支笔吗 -当然 |
[12:04] | We’ll be right back. | 我们一会回来 |
[12:05] | You need a legal pad or anything? | 你需要信笺簿之类的吗 |
[12:09] | Why would you call my parents? | 你为什么给我父母打电话 |
[12:11] | So that diamond that you gave me, it turns out | 你给我的钻石 |
[12:13] | that it has a map for Black Hole’s stash house. | 结果里面有黑洞仓库的地图 |
[12:15] | I did some recon. | 我做了点侦查 |
[12:17] | I thought breaking and entering | 我以为非法入侵 |
[12:18] | was a line Elongated Man didn’t cross. | 是伸缩人不会跨越的红线 |
[12:21] | Will you– inside voices please. | 你能 小点声吗 |
[12:23] | – Oh, I’m sorry. – Look. | -对不起 -看 |
[12:24] | Carver had files with your parents names on them. | 卡弗之前有关于你父母的文件 |
[12:26] | Those files contain the evidence | 那些文件含有 |
[12:28] | he was using to extort them. | 他用来敲诈你父母的证据 |
[12:29] | What do you mean “Had”? | 之前是什么意思 |
[12:31] | Things got toasty, | 事情有点焦灼 |
[12:32] | and Carver’s blackmail arsenal got cooked. | 卡弗的敲诈军工厂被烧了 |
[12:36] | You torched the place? | 你点着了那里 |
[12:37] | No. I–no. | 不 我 |
[12:40] | Okay. How do I say this? | 我该怎么说 |
[12:42] | There’s a Mirrorverse dimension. | 有一个镜像宇宙 |
[12:44] | There’s these pod people running around. | 到处都是举止古怪的人 |
[12:45] | They’re claiming innocent lives. | 他们会杀死无辜的人 |
[12:47] | It’s very “Invasion of the Bodies.” | 就像是《人体异形》里那样 |
[12:49] | You know what? | 不如这样 |
[12:49] | Why don’t we just forget about that part? | 我们忘了刚刚说的那些吧 |
[12:51] | The point is your parents are safe. | 重点是你父母现在很安全 |
[12:53] | Yeah. I already knew that. | 没错 我知道 |
[12:54] | Well, you’re welcome. It was really no– | 不用谢 这没什么 |
[12:56] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[12:57] | Yeah, Carver called last week. | 卡弗上周给我打了电话 |
[12:59] | Said he had a change of heart. | 说他改变主意了 |
[13:00] | Guys like Carver don’t have hearts to change. | 卡弗这种人不会轻易改变主意 |
[13:03] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[13:06] | But my parents are safe, | 但是我父母安全了 |
[13:08] | and I can finally go home. | 我终于可以回家了 |
[13:11] | I don’t understand. If we agreed– | 我不明白 如果我们一致认为 |
[13:12] | Enough, slick. | 够了 滑头 |
[13:15] | You really wanna help me? | 你真的想要帮我吗 |
[13:18] | Leave us in peace. | 那就别来打扰我们了 |
[13:33] | Did he say who wants his head on a pike now? | 他说了是谁想要他的命吗 |
[14:08] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[14:10] | Hello, Kimiyo. | 你好 纪美代 |
[14:12] | Shall we do this the easy way… | 你是想来的轻松一点 |
[14:14] | Or the hard way? | 还是痛苦一点 |
[14:31] | Sunshine? | 烈日 |
[14:45] | Hoshi? | 霍西 |
[14:50] | Ultraviolet? | 致命紫光 |
[15:19] | I’m glad Carver turned you down. | 我很高兴卡弗拒绝了你 |
[15:20] | After what he did to my cousin, Joe, Iris, | 在他对我表姐 乔和爱瑞丝做了那些事后 |
[15:23] | he deserves what he gets. | 他是罪有应得 |
[15:24] | He doesn’t deserve to die. | 他罪不至死 |
[15:26] | What if he’s telling the truth | 如果他说的是实话呢 |
[15:27] | about the Mirrorverse affecting minds? | 镜像宇宙会影响大脑 |
[15:29] | Or he’s lying. | 或者他在说谎 |
[15:30] | He’s not exactly the paragon of truth. | 他又不是诚实完人 |
[15:32] | I don’t think he’s lying. | 我认为他没有说谎 |
[15:34] | I think it could be neural dissonance. | 我认为可能是神经失调 |
[15:37] | I came across this Earth on my travels | 我想起旅行时见过的一个地球 |
[15:38] | where any visitor to that Earth immediately suffers | 在那里任何外来访客都会立即陷入 |
[15:41] | a traumatic psychological state. | 一种创伤性心理状态 |
[15:43] | Neural dissonance. | 就是神经失调 |
[15:45] | This could be that. | 有可能是这种情况 |
[15:46] | I’m glad someone believes me. | 很高兴有人相信我 |
[15:50] | I need your help after all, Allen. | 我终究还是需要你的帮助 艾伦 |
[15:52] | Federal Protection. | 联邦保护 |
[15:53] | The full Joe West treatment. | 和乔·韦斯特一样的待遇 |
[15:54] | What happened to your killer minions? | 你那些杀手爪牙去哪里了 |
[15:58] | Eva got to them first, didn’t she? | 伊娃先找到他们了 是吗 |
[16:00] | You gonna help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[16:03] | Look, get me into protection, | 听着 把我纳入证人保护计划 |
[16:05] | and Joe can get out of it. | 乔就可以出来了 |
[16:07] | One call from me | 只要我一个电话 |
[16:07] | and he’s sleeping in his own bed tonight. | 他今晚就可以在自己的床上睡觉了 |
[16:10] | You’re a real piece of work. You know that? | 你还真够极品的 知道吗 |
[16:12] | That sounded like a yes to me. | 这听着像答应我了 |
[16:18] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[16:21] | The stoichiometric ratio is manifesting | 化学计量比的显示 |
[16:23] | in a way that’s abnormal. | 是不正常的 |
[16:27] | It’d be so much easier | 如果凯特琳能在这里 |
[16:28] | if Caitlin were here to help analyze. | 帮忙分析就简单多了 |
[16:31] | I could help. | 我能帮忙 |
[16:34] | Oh, I’m–I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:35] | I just–I just meant that I could use | 我只是说我需要一个 |
[16:37] | an expert in meta-DNA. | 超能力DNA专家的帮助 |
[16:43] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[16:44] | I figured. | 我想通了 |
[16:47] | Probably because every time you look at me, | 可能因为你一看到我 |
[16:48] | you just see Thomas | 就会看到托马斯 |
[16:50] | and the monster he became. | 和他变成的那个怪物 |
[16:55] | You’re not a monster. | 你不是怪物 |
[17:01] | You protected Caitlin from her father and then some, | 你保护了凯特琳免受她父亲的伤害 |
[17:04] | which is a hell of a lot more than I ever did. | 而且远不止这些 比我做的要多得多 |
[17:11] | You know, to be honest, | 说实话 |
[17:13] | I always kind of felt like a third wheel. | 我总觉得自己像个电灯泡 |
[17:17] | I’m sorry you felt that way. | 很抱歉让你有这种感觉 |
[17:19] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[17:23] | It must have been horrible. | 这一定很可怕 |
[17:26] | Then again, I’ve… | 但话说回来 我这辈子 |
[17:28] | made so many mistakes in my life. | 犯了太多的错 |
[17:30] | Maybe–maybe I’m the one who needs fixing. | 也许我才是需要挽救的那个人 |
[17:34] | You’re a brilliant scientist | 你是位杰出的科学家 |
[17:36] | who runs the most successful lab on the planet. | 管理着地球上最成功的实验室 |
[17:39] | I don’t think you need fixing. | 我觉得你不需要挽救 |
[17:41] | ‘Cause from where I’m standing, | 因为在我看来 |
[17:43] | you’re a pretty awesome human being. | 你是个相当出色的人 |
[17:47] | One I’d like to get to know a lot better. | 一个我想去更多了解的人 |
[17:52] | I’d like that too. | 我也想更多了解你 |
[17:58] | What is taking so long? | 怎么耽搁了这么久 |
[18:00] | Uh, federal agents will be here any minute | 联邦探员随时会来 |
[18:02] | to take you into custody. | 将你收押 |
[18:07] | Officer. Mr. Carver. | 警官 卡弗先生 |
[18:10] | When your paperwork came across my desk, | 当你的资料出现在我桌上时 |
[18:12] | I thought a VIP such as yourself | 我觉得你这样的贵宾 |
[18:13] | shouldn’t have to ride in a two-bit government van. | 不应该乘坐廉价的政府小货车 |
[18:17] | So I’m here to escort you personally into custody. | 所以我亲自来护送你去收押 |
[18:21] | Allen, a word? | 艾伦 来聊两句 |
[18:31] | Let me walk out of here with Carver, | 让我把卡弗从这里带走 |
[18:33] | and Mother will give you Iris. | 母亲就会把爱瑞丝给你 |
[18:36] | Eva is not interesting in a fight with you | 伊娃没兴趣跟你或 |
[18:38] | or with your friends. | 你的朋友斗 |
[18:40] | You knew we were in that warehouse | 你知道你放火烧那个仓库时 |
[18:42] | when you set it on fire. | 我们也在场 |
[18:44] | That feels like a fight to me. | 那对我来说就是挑起斗争 |
[18:45] | Let me have him, Barry. | 把他交给我 巴里 |
[18:48] | He’s a bad man. | 他是坏人 |
[18:50] | Bring Iris home. | 带爱瑞丝回家 |
[18:53] | Get your life back. | 找回你自己的生活 |
[18:56] | Are we doing this or what? | 我们到底还干不干了 |
[19:02] | On my six! | 到我身后 |
[19:02] | What the hell? | 干什么 |
[19:10] | Will someone please tell me what the hell is going on? | 有人能告诉我到底发生了什么吗 |
[19:13] | I saved you. That’s what’s going on. | 我救了你 就这么回事 |
[19:15] | – Nash. – What? | -纳什 -什么 |
[19:20] | The Barry Allen I know | 我认识的巴里·艾伦 |
[19:21] | would never, never have considered that deal. | 永远不 永远不会考虑那个提议 |
[19:45] | I knew Eva was ambitious, | 我知道伊娃很有野心 |
[19:46] | but Mirror Duplicates. | 但是镜像复制人 |
[19:49] | Eva’s more powerful than you thought. | 伊娃比你想象的要强大 |
[19:51] | I don’t get it. | 我没明白 |
[19:52] | Why doesn’t she just come after you herself? | 为什么她不自己直接冲你来 |
[19:53] | Well, Eva’s still technically missing, | 伊娃名义上还是失踪的 |
[19:55] | so she can’t be seen in public. | 所以她不能被公众发现 |
[19:57] | That’s why she took Singh. | 这就是为什么她带走了辛格 |
[19:59] | The chief of police could get close to you. | 警局的局长可以接近你 |
[20:02] | Fortunately, Mr. Wells teleported us to safety. | 幸运的是 威尔斯先生把我们传送到安全的地方 |
[20:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:08] | What is that device? | 那是什么设备 |
[20:10] | And how much do you want for it? | 你开个价吧 |
[20:12] | It’s not for sale, dirtbag. | 那是非卖品 人渣 |
[20:14] | Oh, please. | 行啦 |
[20:15] | Everyone has a price. | 每个人都有标价 |
[20:17] | Hey, listen. We just saved your keister. | 听着 我们刚刚救了你 |
[20:18] | So why don’t you put a sock in it | 所以为什么你不能闭上嘴 |
[20:19] | till we can figure out what to do with you? | 直到我们决定好怎么处理你 |
[20:24] | So guess we’re stuck with our new guest for a while. | 所以看来我们要和我们的新客人共处一段时间了 |
[20:27] | It’s only a matter of time before Eva shows up here. | 用不了多久伊娃就会出现在这 |
[20:29] | Right. | 是啊 |
[20:30] | Any mirrored surface inside S.T.A.R. Labs | 尖端科研实验室里的任何一面镜子 |
[20:31] | is a door for her to walk through. | 都有可能是她通过的门 |
[20:33] | McCulloch security system can protect us. | 麦克洛奇安保系统可以保护我们 |
[20:35] | I have a panic room Eva doesn’t know about. | 我有个伊娃不知道的安全屋 |
[20:37] | No offense, but extra guards and a locked den | 无意冒犯 但是更多的警卫和一个密室 |
[20:39] | aren’t gonna help us out here. | 可帮不到我们 |
[20:42] | I have a biogenic ionization field | 我有个生物基因电离场 |
[20:44] | that can be activated around the entire facility. | 可以在整个场地周围激活 |
[20:47] | Anything breaking in would be atomized in a second. | 任何闯入的东西都会在一秒内被粉碎 |
[20:51] | We just have to get there. | 我们只需要过去 |
[20:53] | We could take the sewer system. | 我们可以走下水道系统 |
[20:55] | Pop over underneath R and D? | 从研发部门下面过去 |
[20:58] | I break into things. | 我总闯来闯去 |
[21:02] | No time like the present? | 择日不如撞日 |
[21:12] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[21:16] | I wanna ask you a question. | 我想问你个问题 |
[21:19] | You knew that Carver was in mortal danger, right, | 你知道镜像辛格一走下电梯 |
[21:22] | as soon as Mirror-Singh stepped off that elevator. | 卡夫就处于生命危险 是吧 |
[21:24] | Why didn’t you get him out of there? | 你为什么不把他带离那里 |
[21:27] | I couldn’t exactly run him out of there as Barry Allen. | 我没法以巴里·艾伦的身份带他出去 |
[21:30] | Or he offered you a deal. | 也可能是他提出要和你做一笔交易 |
[21:33] | That’s the other thing. | 这就是另外那件事 |
[21:34] | I have all these Wells in my head, and they all– | 我脑袋里有不少威尔斯 而他们 |
[21:37] | they’re all screaming the same thing, | 他们都在大声地跟我说 |
[21:38] | that the Barry Allen they knew would never have hesitated. | 他们认识的巴里·艾伦绝不会犹豫不决 |
[21:42] | You did. | 但你犹豫了 |
[21:45] | You were considering the deal. | 你之前在考虑是否进行交易 |
[21:48] | You were considering trading Carver’s life to save Iris. | 你之前在考虑用卡夫的命来换爱瑞丝的命 |
[21:51] | It’s more complicated than that. | 事情没有那么简单 |
[21:52] | – It’s more complicated… – Yeah. | -这事非常复杂… -是啊 |
[21:53] | Is it complicated like in the way | 这事的复杂程度是不是跟 |
[21:54] | you almost killed Eobard Thawne and me along with him? | 你差点杀了艾尔伯德·斯旺和我一样呢 |
[21:56] | – No. That was different. – How is that different? | -不 完全不一样 -怎么就不一样了 |
[21:58] | Iris is my wife. | 爱瑞丝是我妻子 |
[21:59] | I have to save her. | 我必须要救她 |
[22:01] | How do you not understand that? | 你怎么就不明白这一点呢 |
[22:02] | I do. | 我明白 |
[22:06] | But what do you think Iris will say | 但你觉得爱瑞丝会怎么说 |
[22:10] | when you tell her | 当你告诉她 |
[22:11] | you traded another person’s life to save hers? | 你是用另一个人的命来救的她时 |
[22:31] | A.R.G.U.S. will be here in an hour to take you into custody. | 天眼会一小时之内就会来这里逮捕你 |
[22:36] | – Wait, this isn’t safe. – Relax. | -等等 这里不安全 -放轻松 |
[22:38] | After I saw what happened to your wife, | 看到你妻子发生的事后 |
[22:39] | I had it coated with protective nanites. | 我已经把它覆盖上了保护性纳米机器人 |
[22:42] | I thought Palmer Tech and McCulloch were rivals. | 我还以为帕尔默科技和麦克洛奇是对手呢 |
[22:46] | Let’s just say what Palmer Tech doesn’t know won’t hurt them. | 只能说帕尔默科技不知就无害 |
[22:53] | And this is my panic room. | 这就是我的安全屋 |
[22:55] | Concrete walls and not a mirror in sight. | 四周都是混泥土墙 而且没有一面镜子 |
[22:58] | Even if my outer field fails, Eva can’t get in here. | 哪怕外面的区域都沦陷了 伊娃也进不来这里 |
[23:04] | Well, once the building’s clear, | 一旦整座大楼都清空了 |
[23:05] | you can engage your ion field. | 你就可以启动你的离子场了 |
[23:08] | Then tell your people to speed up the evacuation. | 那就让你的人加速完成撤离吧 |
[23:11] | 激活力场 激活 不激活 | |
[23:16] | You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here. | 你不必回家 但你也不能待在这里 |
[23:21] | Allegra, here. Take this. | 阿莱格拉 给你 拿好 |
[23:24] | Just in case. All right? | 以防万一 好吗 |
[23:25] | Any trouble, you should blast it with one of your UV Rays. | 万一碰上麻烦 你可以用你的紫外线引爆它 |
[23:28] | All right? Provide a welcome distraction. | 记住了吗 可以帮你分散对方的注意力 |
[23:30] | When are you gonna stop trying? | 你什么时候才能不这样费劲 |
[23:34] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[23:46] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[23:57] | I knew you were lying. | 我就知道你在撒谎 |
[23:59] | You really can’t take a hint. | 你真的不能领会暗示 |
[24:00] | You’re not here to rob the place. | 你不能来这打劫 |
[24:03] | And Carver didn’t have a change of heart on your parents. | 而且卡夫也并没有对你的父母改变心意 |
[24:07] | You–you offered to take their place in Black Hole. | 你要替代他们在黑洞的位置 |
[24:09] | Carver agrees. | 卡夫同意了 |
[24:11] | I’m more valuable than my parents. | 我比我的父母更有价值 |
[24:14] | Sue, you– | 苏 你 |
[24:17] | you don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[24:18] | Yes, I do. | 不 有必要 |
[24:19] | I’ve been trying to collect leverage on Carver for over a year. | 我一年多来都在搜集能够影响卡夫的东西 |
[24:23] | He’s untouchable. | 但他密不透风 |
[24:26] | Untouchable unless you have one of those | 除非你有一个 |
[24:28] | handy-dandy Black Hole pins. | 非常有用的黑洞徽章 |
[24:31] | You joined Black Hole to get close to Carver. | 你加入黑洞是为了接近卡夫 |
[24:35] | Because you’re gonna kill him. | 因为你要杀了他 |
[24:38] | That’s why you’re here, isn’t it? | 这就是你来这里的原因 对吗 |
[24:40] | Carver’s never gonna let my parents go. | 卡夫绝对不会放走我的父母 |
[24:42] | Sue, damn it– | 苏 该死 |
[24:43] | – It’s the only way it ends. – You gotta listen to me. | -只有这样才能结束 -你得听我的 |
[24:45] | There–there is always another way. | 总会有其他选择的 |
[24:48] | Do you understand what happens if you kill Carver? | 你知道杀死卡夫会有什么后果吗 |
[24:50] | Every time you look in the mirror, | 每当你照镜子的时候 |
[24:52] | you won’t recognize the person looking back. | 你会认不出来镜子里的人 |
[24:54] | – You’ll lose yourself. – Why do you care? | -你会失去自我 -关你何事 |
[24:56] | Because I believe in you! | 因为我相信你 |
[24:59] | And I know there’s still good in you. | 我知道你还有善良的一面 |
[25:03] | I can see it. | 我能看到 |
[25:07] | I’m sorry about this, slick. | 对不起了 滑头 |
[25:16] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[25:21] | All clear down here. | 下面安全了 |
[25:22] | Ready for the force field when you are. | 力场已经准备就绪 |
[25:32] | The ion field’s up and running. | 离子场已经启动了 |
[25:34] | Now all that’s left to do is sit and wait. | 现在只需要等着就行了 |
[25:37] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[25:53] | That’s not good. | 情况不妙 |
[25:56] | Guys, the force field isn’t working anymore. | 各位 力场失效了 |
[25:58] | Can we find out what happened to the power source? | 能找出能量源出了什么问题吗 |
[26:02] | We know what happened. | 我们知道原因了 |
[26:19] | Carver’s angels invited themselves to the party. | 卡夫的天使不请自来 |
[26:28] | Something Carver never did. | 卡夫从未给过我们选择 |
[26:30] | We’re no longer under his thumb. | 我们不再受他控制了 |
[26:32] | Neither is Eva. | 伊娃也一样 |
[26:33] | Whatever she is paying you, I will double it. | 不管她付你多少钱 我都出双倍 |
[26:35] | This isn’t about a paycheck. | 这和报酬无关 |
[26:37] | It’s about payback. | 这是为了报仇 |
[26:43] | Eva’s coming for you, Carver. | 伊娃要找你来了 卡夫 |
[26:45] | And we’re gonna make sure no one gets in her way. | 而我们要扫清她的障碍 |
[27:05] | Nice family reunion! | 这团聚太好了 |
[27:08] | Eva’s gonna be here any minute. | 伊娃随时都会到 |
[27:09] | We have to get your ion field back up. | 我们要重新启动离子场 |
[27:11] | Is there an alternate power source? | 还有其他能量源吗 |
[27:12] | The sub-basement. | 地下室 |
[27:14] | There’s remote access to a secondary generator. | 可以远程启动备用发电机 |
[27:16] | Guys, hold them off as long as you can. | 大家尽量拖住他们 |
[27:17] | I’m gonna get the power back on. | 我去恢复电力 |
[27:19] | You do that. I know how to handle traitors. | 你去吧 我会处理叛徒 |
[27:33] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[27:38] | Singh. | 辛格 |
[27:40] | You don’t wanna do this. | 千万别这样 |
[27:42] | This isn’t your will. | 这不是你的意愿 |
[27:45] | Eva’s will is my will. | 伊娃的意愿就是我的 |
[28:08] | Success is assured. | 保证成功 |
[28:32] | I thought Sunshine was solar-powered! | 烈日不是靠太阳能的吗 |
[28:34] | How the frak is she frying people at night? | 她怎么还能在夜里把人轰没了呢 |
[28:36] | Those bracelets aren’t fashion. | 那些手环不是为了时髦 |
[28:37] | They’re fuel. | 而是能量 |
[28:38] | They’re solar energy battery packs. | 它们是太阳能电池组 |
[28:41] | Well, how do we get them off? | 我们怎么能把它们弄掉 |
[28:42] | We just gotta increase the internal temperature, | 我们得要把内部的温度升高 |
[28:44] | overload the cells. Allegra, if you– | 让电池过载 阿莱格拉 如果你… |
[28:45] | – Already on it. – She’s good. | -已经在做了 -她不错啊 |
[28:47] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备做什么 |
[28:48] | I don’t know. I’m making it up as I go. | 我也不知道 我是走一步看一步 |
[29:35] | Fine. Do it. | 好吧 动手吧 |
[29:36] | You think you’re the only one that feels that way? | 你以为只有你有那种感觉吗 |
[29:38] | The only one that feels alone? | 只有你感觉形单影只吗 |
[29:39] | Get in line! | 后面排着去吧 |
[29:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:49] | Remember when I told you if things go sideways, zap the stone? | 记得我告诉你有危险就炸石头吗 |
[29:52] | – Yeah. – I’d zap the stone. | -记得 -要我现在就用石头了 |
[30:14] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[30:16] | Couldn’t let you have all the fun. | 哪能让你一个人爽呢 |
[30:17] | Fun must mean something entirely different when you’re rich. | 看来爽对富人完全是不一样的意思 |
[30:48] | Honey… | 宝贝… |
[30:50] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[31:02] | Guess somebody forgot to spike the punch. | 看来有人忘了怎么单挑了 |
[31:22] | Let’s talk about this. | 我们把事情聊开吧 |
[31:26] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[31:28] | How you weaponized my technology? | 聊你是怎么把我的技术开发成武器 |
[31:32] | Extorted charitable donors? | 敲诈有善心的捐献者 |
[31:35] | Kidnapped and blackmailed innocent meta-humans | 绑架勒索无辜的超能力者 |
[31:38] | like Kimiyo, Esperanza, and Millie? | 像是纪美代 埃斯佩兰萨和米莉 |
[31:41] | This is me talking. | 这就是我的意思 |
[31:44] | I did what I had to do. | 我都是迫不得已 |
[31:56] | Then I’ll do what I have to do. | 那我也就迫不得已了 |
[32:00] | Good-bye, Joseph. | 再见了 约瑟夫 |
[32:04] | No, Eva! Wait! | 别 伊娃 等等 |
[32:09] | No! | 不 |
[32:10] | What don’t you understand? | 你怎么就是不明白 |
[32:11] | He’s not worth saving! | 他不值得去拯救 |
[32:15] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[32:18] | But it’s not your decision. | 但这不由你决定 |
[32:21] | Oh, yes, it is. | 不 这事我决定了 |
[32:32] | My husband… | 我丈夫… |
[32:36] | let me rot in that world for years! | 让我在那个世界备受折磨那么多年 |
[32:41] | He does not get to live in this one. | 他不配活在这个世界里 |
[32:47] | You’re not my wife. | 你不是我的妻子 |
[32:51] | My wife died | 我的妻子 |
[32:53] | in the particle accelerator explosion. | 早就死在粒子加速器的爆炸中了 |
[33:01] | Well… | 可是… |
[33:03] | I’ve never felt more alive. | 我现在才像是活着 |
[33:06] | You’re not… | 你甚至… |
[33:08] | even…. | 都不是… |
[33:10] | human. | 人 |
[33:17] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[33:22] | I’m sorry you had to see that. | 抱歉让你看到这一幕 |
[33:28] | God! | 天啊 |
[33:36] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[33:38] | I’m making this up as I go. | 我要走之前把这里搞定 |
[33:40] | Right. | 好吧 |
[33:41] | Flash. Barry. | 闪电侠 巴里 |
[33:44] | You and I are not enemies. | 我们不是敌人 |
[33:47] | We never have been. | 从来就不是 |
[33:49] | You just killed him in cold blood. | 你毫不留情地杀了他 |
[33:52] | Your wife set out to catch a bad man. | 你妻子想要抓一个坏人 |
[33:57] | She couldn’t. | 她做不到 |
[34:00] | But together, we could. | 但我们联手 就有可能 |
[34:02] | – We’re on the same side. – No. | -我们是同一边的 -不 |
[34:05] | Just remember that. | 记住这一点 |
[34:07] | All right, on three, everybody go crazy. | 好了 数到三 大家就动手 |
[34:09] | Got it. | 明白 |
[34:10] | That seems like bad advice. | 听起来是个坏主意 |
[34:11] | Song title. No, I like it. | 是个歌名 不过我喜欢 |
[34:13] | It’ll be good. All right. | 没事的 好了 |
[34:14] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[34:18] | Stand down. | 都停下 |
[34:19] | Joseph is dead. | 约瑟夫已经死了 |
[34:22] | Well… | 这… |
[34:24] | I didn’t see that coming. | 还真是没想到 |
[34:26] | You’re gonna let us go? | 你打算让我们离开吗 |
[34:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[34:30] | I’ve achieved my goal for today. | 我今天的目标已经完成了 |
[34:34] | We’ll never stop coming after you. | 我们不会停止追捕你的 |
[34:39] | You’ll fail. | 你们不会成功的 |
[34:41] | This building, this company… | 这栋楼 这个公司… |
[34:46] | It’s all mine. | 都是我的 |
[34:50] | And you and your little friends are trespassing, so… | 你和你的朋友们是非法入侵 所以… |
[34:53] | run along now, Barry, | 快逃吧 巴里 |
[34:56] | before I have to call the police. | 在我报警之前 |
[35:07] | Mrs. McCulloch, where have you been all this time? | 麦克洛奇夫人 您这段时间都在哪里 |
[35:11] | Well, over the past six years, | 过去的六年里 |
[35:15] | I have been held hostage by an international crime syndicate. | 我被一个国际犯罪团伙劫持 |
[35:20] | Forced to watch as they stole my technology | 被迫看着他们窃取我的技术 |
[35:23] | and used it to create deadly weapons. | 去制造杀伤性武器 |
[35:26] | How did you escape? | 您是如何逃脱的呢 |
[35:30] | My husband, Joseph. | 因为我的丈夫 约瑟夫 |
[35:34] | He worked tirelessly to try to find me. | 他不懈地努力寻找我 |
[35:36] | And, um, he succeeded… | 终于成功找到了我… |
[35:41] | only to be murdered moments after we were reunited. | 但我们重聚不久 他就遇害了 |
[35:47] | Words cannot express my sorrow. | 我的心痛之前无以言表 |
[35:52] | But know that I am working with the CCPD | 但我将同中城警局一起 |
[35:54] | to try to find my husband’s murderer. | 找出杀害我丈夫的凶手 |
[35:57] | And as for McCulloch Technologies, | 而至于麦克洛奇技术公司 |
[35:59] | I will be resuming my position as CEO, | 我将继续担任首席执行官 |
[36:03] | effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[36:06] | It’s what Joseph would have wanted. | 相信这也是约瑟夫想要看到的 |
[36:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[36:15] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪里吗 |
[36:17] | Carver’s dead, | 卡夫死了 |
[36:19] | which means my parents are finally free. | 意味着我的父母彻底安全了 |
[36:23] | And so am I. | 还有我也是 |
[36:25] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[36:31] | Sue, I’m not sure you can. | 苏 这我说不好 |
[36:38] | Eva framed you… | 伊娃把卡夫之死… |
[36:46] | for Carver’s murder. | 栽赃给了你 |
[37:04] | Barry, we’ve been through stuff like this before. | 巴里 我们以前也有相似遭遇 |
[37:06] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[37:07] | You’re gonna find a way to stop Eva and get Iris back. | 你会成功阻止伊娃并找回爱瑞丝的 |
[37:10] | I can’t even be frustrated without, without losing more of it. | 我再也无法承受失去更多了… |
[37:20] | Maybe instead of focusing on what you’ve lost, | 或许不要过分关注自己失去的 |
[37:22] | you should try remembering what you’ll never lose. | 而是牢记你永远失去不了的 |
[37:26] | The reason you’ve beat Zoom, Godspeed, Thawne? | 比如你打败极速 神速和斯旺的原因 |
[37:30] | It’s because speed isn’t what drives you. | 因为你靠的并不是速度 |
[37:33] | It’s love. | 而是爱 |
[37:36] | That’s your true force, | 那才是你的源动力 |
[37:39] | and there is nothing artificial about that. | 而那是什么都模仿不来的 |
[37:42] | So as long as you stay true to yourself, | 所以只要你坚持自我 |
[37:45] | you will always find a way to beat the bad guys. | 就能成功打败那些坏人 |
[37:48] | And gals. | 还有坏女人 |
[37:52] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想念你的 |
[37:54] | I’ll be back before you know it. | 我很快就会回来 |
[37:59] | All set? | 都准备好了吗 |
[38:00] | Car’s downstairs. | 车已经在楼下等着了 |
[38:02] | I promise I’ll get these two back to you and your team | 我保证会尽快把这两位 |
[38:05] | as soon as possible. | 还回给你们团队 |
[38:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:14] | Frost can hear me, too, right? | 冰霜也能听到我 对吗 |
[38:17] | As long as she’s awake. | 只要她醒着 |
[38:18] | I’m awake. Really. | 我醒着 真的 |
[38:20] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[38:23] | Just get better. | 一定要好起来 |
[38:26] | And hurry back. | 然后尽快回来 |
[38:27] | We still have a whitewater rafting trip to take. | 我们激流勇进之旅还没去呢 |
[38:30] | I’m holding you to that. | 这可是你说的 |
[38:32] | She says she can’t wait. | 她说她也很期待 |
[38:47] | Tell the team I miss them already? | 替我转告大家 我已经开始想念大家了 |
[38:52] | I will. | 好的 |
[39:28] | – This is a little quieter. – Yeah. | -这是更安静些 -是啊 |
[39:31] | Hey, look. I know that I’m… | 我知道自己… |
[39:33] | not your favorite person, | 不是很讨你喜欢 |
[39:35] | but if ever you need anything, | 但如果你需要任何帮助 |
[39:39] | if you ever need my coffee. | 需要任何…我的咖啡 |
[39:41] | What–what happened to, “I don’t like coffee”? | 不是说”我不喝咖啡”吗 |
[39:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:49] | – Thanks. – For what? | -谢谢你 -谢什么 |
[39:53] | For this. | 这个东西 |
[39:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:57] | What did it do to her? My cousin? | 这东西把她怎么了 我的表姐 |
[40:01] | It made her relive her worst memory. | 勾起了她最糟糕的回忆 |
[40:06] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[40:08] | You hang on to it. | 你留着 |
[40:10] | Just in case you need it again. | 万一哪天你又需要它呢 |
[40:13] | Hey, guys. | 二位 |
[40:15] | – Hey. – Thanks for coming. | -你好 -谢谢大家能赶过来 |
[40:16] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:17] | Iris and the others, | 爱瑞丝还有其他人 |
[40:18] | they’re still Eva’s prisoners. | 他们还被关在伊娃的监狱里 |
[40:20] | We’re gonna get them back. | 我们得把他们救出来 |
[40:21] | And remember, we still have one thing that Eva doesn’t. | 而且记住 我们还拥有一件伊娃都没有的东西 |
[40:24] | Hope. | 希望 |
[40:26] | We also have reinforcements. | 我们还有增援 |
[40:33] | Joe. | 乔 |
[40:39] | How are you here? | 你还好吗 |
[40:41] | Well, it turns out that | 事实证明 |
[40:42] | when the guy that’s trying to kill you kicks the bucket, | 当那个想杀死你的家伙自己死了 |
[40:45] | they lift the protection detail. | 他们就取消了对我的保护 |
[40:46] | – That makes sense. – Nash. | -很有道理 -纳什 |
[40:48] | Hey, man. Yeah. | 你好 |
[40:51] | – Hey. – And just in time. | -你好 -来得正好 |
[40:54] | Team needs you now more than ever. | 团队现在正是最需要你的时候 |
[40:56] | Well, let’s go save some people we love. | 让我们去救出我们所爱之人吧 |
[41:07] | You’ve been at this for hours. | 你已经鼓捣了几个小时了 |
[41:10] | Barry wouldn’t give up, | 巴里不是个容易放弃的人 |
[41:11] | and the woman that he married wouldn’t either. | 他娶的这位也不会放弃 |
[41:15] | 监测到热能 温度98.9 | |
[41:21] | 监测到热能 温度98.9 | |
[41:25] | I found him. | 我找到了 |
[41:26] | at Central City Hospital | 在中城医院 |
[41:30] | I can’t believe I just did that. | 不敢相信我做到了 |
[41:31] | Holy Frick. Iris, you can control this place. | 我的天啊 爱瑞丝 你能掌控这里了 |
[41:38] | Iris | 爱瑞丝 |
[41:40] | Iris, stay with me. | 爱瑞丝 别走 |