时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re probably all wondering | 你们可能在想 |
[00:03] | why I called this team meeting at 9:00 a.M. on a Saturday. | 我为什么在周六早上九点开团会 |
[00:09] | Oh, babe, we should’ve brought breakfast. | 亲爱的 我们应该带早餐的 |
[00:10] | It’s fine. No one’s hungry. | 没事 没人饿 |
[00:14] | Ignore that. | 别管它 |
[00:15] | I could get Belgian waffles. From Brussels. | 我可以去布鲁塞尔买点比利时华夫饼 |
[00:18] | Yum, that sounds incredible. | 好极了 |
[00:19] | Yeah? Should I do it? | 是吧 那我要去吗 |
[00:20] | No, no, no, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[00:22] | Don’t–don’t do that, okay? | 别去了 好吧 |
[00:23] | As much as I hate to say it, | 虽然我不想这么说但是 |
[00:26] | waffles can wait. | 华夫饼可以等 |
[00:28] | First, there’s something | 首先 我们必须得 |
[00:31] | we really need to tell you. | 告诉你们一件事 |
[00:33] | And we wanted our closest friends to hear it first. | 我们希望最亲近的朋友先知道 |
[00:36] | Are you guys pregnant? | 你怀孕了 |
[00:37] | Wait, is this about another big bad? | 等等 有另外一个大坏蛋了 |
[00:39] | I’ll call Chester and Allegra. | 我打给切斯特和阿莱格拉 |
[00:40] | No, no, and definitely not. | 别打 不是 肯定没有 |
[00:44] | What we wanted to say is… | 我们想说的是 |
[00:48] | We’re leaving Central City. | 我们要离开中城了 |
[00:53] | When? | 什么时候 |
[00:56] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[01:21] | So wait, you’re– you’re moving? | 所以说 你们要 搬家吗 |
[01:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:26] | We both realized that | 我们俩都觉得 |
[01:28] | we’re ready to start something new. | 我们已经准备好开始新的篇章了 |
[01:30] | For me it’s my gallery show in Miami and, babe– | 我要在迈阿密的画廊参展 亲爱的 |
[01:33] | You two remember that guy, Chip Cooper? | 你们俩还记得奇普·库珀那家伙吗 |
[01:36] | Yeah, the A.R.G.U.S. | 记得 天眼会 |
[01:37] | Director of Technology and Science? | 科学与技术主管 |
[01:39] | Well, he’s been reassigned to C.E.M.A. | 他被调去宇应局去了 |
[01:43] | The Cosmic Emergency Management Agency. | 宇宙应急管理局 |
[01:46] | Wow, I really am the biggest nerd here. | 我真的是这里的超级宅男 |
[01:49] | Anyway, Chip’s leaving | 总之 奇普要走了 |
[01:51] | and thanks to a great recommendation | 多亏了莱拉和狄格的 |
[01:53] | from Lyla and Dig, | 大力推荐 |
[01:56] | A.R.G.U.S. Offered me the job. | 天眼会邀请我做这份工作 |
[02:01] | The thing is they really needed me | 实事上他们真的很需要我 |
[02:04] | like, yesterday. | 昨天就应该去了 |
[02:06] | Yeah, and I will be joining Cisco in Star City | 对 等我的展览一结束 |
[02:08] | as soon as my exhibition is done. | 就去星城跟西斯科一起 |
[02:11] | Look, I know this is | 我知道 |
[02:14] | super short notice, but… | 这个临时通知有点仓促 |
[02:18] | they’re both great opportunities for us. | 但这对我们俩是很好的机会 |
[02:20] | And we just hope you guys understand. | 我们希望你们能理解 |
[02:24] | Of course we do. Yeah, this is great. | 我们当然理解 这是好事 |
[02:26] | – This is great, man. – So great, we’re so happy. | -这是好事 兄弟 -太好了 我们太开心了 |
[02:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:32] | Well, you guys must have so much to do. | 你们肯定有很多事要处理 |
[02:35] | Um, I just have to show Chester a couple things | 我就交待切斯特几件事 |
[02:38] | and then finish packing but– | 然后就打包 但是 |
[02:41] | All right, well, whatever you need, | 好的 你需要什么 |
[02:42] | – just let us know. – Of course. | -告诉我们就好 -对 |
[02:44] | – Yeah, okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -好 |
[02:46] | Cool, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[02:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:48] | – All right, congrats. – Thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[02:53] | That went way better than expected. | 比我们预想的要顺利很多 |
[02:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:59] | Sweet Sarah E. Goode. | 我的老天爷 |
[03:01] | This room has been here the whole time? | 这房间是一直都在这吗 |
[03:04] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[03:06] | And I kinda haven’t done inventory | 我差不多有六年 |
[03:08] | in, like, six years, so… | 没清点过存货 所以 |
[03:15] | Speed treadmill. | 神速跑步机 |
[03:18] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[03:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:21] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[03:25] | Cool, cool, cool. | 厉害了 厉害了 |
[03:26] | Freeze. | 不许动 |
[03:29] | I don’t even know what this is but it’s so cool. | 我都不知道这是什么 但这个太帅了 |
[03:33] | The thinker’s chair. | 思想家的椅子 |
[03:34] | This is the droid I’ve been looking for. | 这是我一直在寻找的机器人 |
[03:38] | Hey, what’s all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[03:42] | You got, like, a lifetime’s worth | 你这辈子的动漫衣服 |
[03:43] | of Comic-Con threads in here. | 都在这了吧 |
[03:47] | These bad boys are all coming with me. | 这些好东西我要带走 |
[03:49] | But the rest… | 但是剩下的 |
[03:52] | The rest is all yours. | 都是你的 |
[04:02] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[04:07] | I’m really gonna miss you, man. | 我会很想念你的 兄弟 |
[04:11] | Team Chesco and all that. | 切斯科小队和所有的一切 |
[04:13] | Sorry, I know I gotta be, like, | 对不起 我知道这大概有很多人 |
[04:17] | the zillionth person to be getting all sappy on you. | 因为你的离开而伤感吧 |
[04:19] | You know, actually, | 其实吧 |
[04:23] | everyone else seems to be taking the news | 似乎大家听到这个消息 |
[04:26] | really well. | 都很高兴 |
[04:27] | Maybe it just didn’t sink in yet? | 可能是消息来得太突然了 |
[04:29] | I mean, ’cause, dude, | 要我说 哥们 |
[04:31] | this is the end of an era. | 这可是一个时代的结束 |
[04:34] | It is the end of an era. | 这就是一个时代的结束 |
[04:36] | You are so right, Ches. | 你说得太对了 小切 |
[04:38] | This is such a big deal that people just | 这么大的事 |
[04:41] | probably need a little more time to process it. | 大家可能需要点时间消化 |
[04:44] | Yeah, they just need to soak it in, you know? | 是啊 他们需要接受一段时间 |
[04:48] | I gotta go pack. | 我得回去收拾东西了 |
[04:49] | ‘Cause an hour from now, we could be knee deep | 因为再过一小时 我们就要 |
[04:52] | in Kleenex and tears, am I right? | 抱头痛哭了 我说得对吧 |
[04:54] | Yeah, I bet. – | 那肯定的 |
[04:56] | I’m just gonna spend the rest of the day here. | 我今天就待在这了 |
[04:58] | Go for it! | 随你 |
[05:09] | What the… | 这是怎 |
[05:18] | “Happy to help. Barry.” | “乐意效劳 巴里” |
[05:26] | So I guess that’s done. | 看来已经收拾好了 |
[05:30] | Wow. That was fast. | 还真快 |
[05:33] | Yeah, well, it helps | 是啊 看来 |
[05:35] | when your best friend’s The Flash, doesn’t it? | 好朋友是闪电侠确实很有用 是吧 |
[05:37] | Sure does. | 当然了 |
[05:39] | Since it’s just us… | 既然现在就我们俩 |
[05:44] | How you holding up? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[05:47] | You sure you’re doing okay | 你还好吗 |
[05:49] | with everything that’s happening? | 关于发生的这一切 |
[05:51] | You know, me leaving? | 还有我的离开 |
[05:53] | Oh, of course. I mean, come on. | 当然了 拜托 |
[05:56] | A.R.G.U.S. Has not one, | 天眼会拥有不只一个 |
[05:58] | but three bionic neural integrators. | 而是三个仿生神经集成器 |
[06:00] | You are movin’ on up, my friend. | 你高升了 朋友 |
[06:03] | Yeah, but fancy new toys aside, | 是啊 但这些高档玩具暂且不谈 |
[06:06] | if you wanna talk about anything– | 你想不想说点什么 |
[06:11] | Oh, there is something that I wanted to say. | 我还真有点事想说 |
[06:14] | I knew it. What is it? Lay it on me. | 我就知道 什么事 告诉我 |
[06:16] | “You suck forever. But I love you anyway.” | “你永远都是那么差劲 但我依然爱你” |
[06:21] | It’s from Frost. | 冰霜说的 |
[06:22] | She’s stuck up at Mom’s lab. | 她在妈妈的实验室里出不来 |
[06:24] | She’s sorry she couldn’t say goodbye. | 她很抱歉不能跟你说再见 |
[06:26] | Frost, she kills me. | 冰霜 总能被她笑死 |
[06:29] | She really does. | 真是被她笑死 |
[06:30] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[06:32] | Do you remember how I got stuck | 你还记得我第一天 |
[06:35] | in the cryo-vault my first day? | 被困在冷库里了吗 |
[06:37] | You would’ve hacked your way out of there. | 你可以黑入系统逃离那里的 |
[06:39] | We all knew you were a genius from day one. | 第一天我们就知道你是个天才 |
[06:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:51] | Can I have your ID badge? | 能把你身份识别卡给我吗 |
[06:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:59] | Sure. Right, right. | 当然 好 |
[07:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:01] | And your access codes too, please. | 还有你的密码 谢谢 |
[07:05] | Yes, ma’am. Happy to help. | 遵命 乐意帮忙 |
[07:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:13] | So you’d like to open an account. | 你是想开户吗 |
[07:15] | Actually, | 其实 |
[07:16] | what I’d like to know is, | 我想知道的是 |
[07:19] | what would make you happy? | 你怎么样才会开心 |
[07:25] | Quitting this job. I hate it. | 辞职不干 我讨厌这份工作 |
[07:26] | Then do it. | 那就辞吧 |
[07:29] | Live your best life. | 好好享受生活 |
[07:32] | You know what? I will. | 我会的 |
[07:33] | I’ll record an album. | 我会录一张唱片 |
[07:34] | I’m thinking a– an EDM country hybrid. | 我要融合电子舞曲和乡村风格 |
[07:37] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:38] | I think what would make me happy | 我觉得能让我开心的事 |
[07:42] | is a cashier’s check for $10 million. | 是一张一千万的银行本票 |
[07:48] | Of course. Right away. | 当然 马上就来 |
[07:51] | And who shall I make it out to? | 要写谁的名字 |
[07:52] | Cash. | 现金 |
[07:59] | And there you go. | 给您 |
[08:03] | 现金 一千万美元 | |
[08:04] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[08:06] | Now I need you to wait here. | 现在我要你等在这里 |
[08:09] | – Kay. – Say, 30 minutes. | -好 -等三十分钟吧 |
[08:13] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:13] | Then you can leave and never look back. | 然后你就可以走了 绝对不要回头看 |
[08:18] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -懂吗 -好 |
[08:23] | Who says money can’t buy happiness? | 谁说金钱买不到快乐 |
[08:30] | – How much was stolen? – 10 million. | -失窃金额是多少 -一千万 |
[08:32] | But no one stole anything. | 但没人偷窃 |
[08:35] | Somehow our suspect got Ellis to give her a cashier’s check, | 疑犯就这样让埃利斯把银行本票交了出来 |
[08:39] | then she strolled out of the bank | 然后她大摇大摆地走出银行 |
[08:40] | and drove off in a blue van. | 开着一辆蓝色小货车走了 |
[08:41] | But Ellis was acting so weirdly happy, | 但是埃利斯表现出反常地开心 |
[08:44] | I thought I’d check to see | 我本来想看看 |
[08:45] | if our suspect used a neurotoxin on him, | 疑犯是否对他使用了神经毒素 |
[08:48] | and found this instead. | 结果却找到了这个 |
[08:51] | Whoa, that’s a lot of dark matter. | 暗物质还真不少 |
[08:53] | So we know our thief’s a meta. | 所以我们知道小偷是超能力者 |
[08:54] | Now we just need to figure out how her powers work. | 我们只是要搞清楚她的超能力是什么原理 |
[08:56] | I can help with that. | 这点我可以帮忙 |
[08:58] | She makes people euphoric. | 她可以让人心情愉快 |
[09:00] | Take a look at Ellis’ brain scan. | 看看埃利斯的脑部扫描 |
[09:02] | So she controls people’s cingulate cortexes. | 所以她可以控制人的扣带皮层 |
[09:05] | Yes, which is why there’s such huge levels | 没错 所以在他的扫描中 |
[09:06] | of dopamine and serotonin in his scan. | 多巴胺和血清素水平值这么高 |
[09:08] | These levels are definitely enough to make him loopy | 这些水平值足以让他糊涂 |
[09:11] | and susceptible to suggestion. | 容易受到暗示的影响 |
[09:13] | Yeah, he would’ve done anything she asked him to do. | 她叫他做什么 他都会照做 |
[09:16] | But the good news is is the blissful effects | 但好消息是她的超能力带来的幸福效果 |
[09:18] | of her powers wear off in about 24 hours. | 会在24小时之内消退 |
[09:21] | Are you guys debriefing without me? | 我还没来就开始做简报了吗 |
[09:25] | Yeah, we didn’t wanna bother you. | 我们不想打扰你 |
[09:27] | We figured you’d be busy packing your apartment and whatnot. | 我们想你应该在公寓里忙着收拾行李之类的 |
[09:34] | Yeah, well, | 好 |
[09:36] | I wouldn’t pass up the chance to solve | 最后一起破案的机会 |
[09:40] | one last case together, now would I? | 我是不会错过的 不是吗 |
[09:44] | Cisco, this is just a meta who makes people happy. | 西斯科 这只是一个让人开心的超能力者 |
[09:46] | I think Barry and I can handle it ourselves. | 我想我和巴里可以解决的 |
[09:49] | Or, | 或者 |
[09:51] | O.G. Team Flash | 闪电侠小组铁三角 |
[09:54] | can make taking her down | 可以抓到她 |
[09:56] | part of our last mission together. | 作为我们的最后一个任务 |
[10:01] | Guys, come on. | 两位 拜托 |
[10:04] | I wanna do this with you. | 我想和你们一起查 |
[10:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:08] | Well, then that’s what we’ll do. | 那我们就一起查 |
[10:13] | Thank you so much. Good news, boss. | 谢谢你们 好消息 老大 |
[10:16] | Though I didn’t get much from the badge on site, | 虽然我没从现场警察那问出什么 |
[10:18] | I did manage to get quotes | 但有目击证人看到罪犯离开 |
[10:20] | from an eyewitness who saw the perp leave. | 我从他那里问到了一些话 |
[10:22] | Okay, great work. | 做得好 |
[10:23] | I will send you my interview with Stanley Ellis. | 我会把和斯坦利·埃利斯的采访发给你的 |
[10:25] | Can you start on a copy? I need 1,000 words ASAP. | 你能开始写稿吗 尽快写出一千字给我 |
[10:27] | On it. I’m gonna need a photo to run with the story. | 马上写 我需要照片来写稿 |
[10:30] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[10:31] | I have one of Ellis giving his statement. | 我有一张是埃利斯在做口供的照片 |
[10:35] | Wait, was Cecile here earlier? | 等等 塞西尔之前在这里吗 |
[10:37] | Guess so. | 好像是的 |
[10:39] | That’s Detective Finn. | 那是芬恩警探 |
[10:41] | Gonna see if he’ll chat on the record. B-R-B. | 我去看他愿不愿意接受采访 马上回来 |
[10:44] | Hey. Detective Finn. | 芬恩警探你好 |
[10:46] | Hey, so about Cisco and me leaving. | 关于我和西斯科要走的事 |
[10:49] | I would’ve told you earlier. | 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[10:50] | It’s just, we wanted to tell you all together. | 我们只是想和大家一起说 |
[10:52] | No, don’t worry. We were all so busy. | 没事的 我们都太忙了 |
[10:54] | Iris, you trusted me | 爱瑞丝 你信任我 |
[10:56] | to be the eyes of “The Citizen.” | 让我成为《公民报》的摄影师 |
[10:58] | And that gave me the confidence | 这给了我信心 |
[10:59] | to take my career to the next level. | 让我的事业迈向一个台阶 |
[11:01] | You changed my life and I’ll never forget that. | 你改变了我的人生 我永远不会忘记的 |
[11:04] | So thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[11:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:08] | Now I feel guilty about leaving you on such short notice. | 现在我感觉很内疚这么仓促地通知你就走 |
[11:10] | No, it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[11:11] | Really, really. | 真的没关系 |
[11:12] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[11:14] | Well, I know you’re seeing new candidates today. | 我知道你在面试新的应征者 |
[11:16] | Maybe I can help you vet them? | 也许我可以帮你筛选他们 |
[11:17] | Yeah. Yeah, that’d be great. | 好啊 这样太好了 |
[11:19] | – Great. – Come on. | -好 -来 |
[11:23] | I checked out Ellis’ brain scan | 我看过埃利斯的脑补扫描 |
[11:25] | and I had major déjà vu. | 我有一种很大的似曾相识感 |
[11:27] | Folks, we’ve been on this exact emotional rollercoaster before. | 两位 我们以前也经历过这种大起大落的情绪 |
[11:31] | Well, sorta. | 算是吧 |
[11:33] | Last time, it was Roy G. Bivolo. | 上次是罗伊·G·巴布洛 |
[11:36] | But our new meta makes people happy, not angry. | 但我们新的超能力者让人开心 而不是生气 |
[11:40] | Enter Rainbow Raider 2.0, | 欢迎进入彩虹大盗二代 |
[11:43] | which means we already know how to stop her. | 就是说我们已经知道如何阻止她了 |
[11:45] | Using that prismatic light grid I built | 用我做的棱镜光栅 |
[11:47] | to reverse Bivolo’s whammy effects, | 来反制巴布洛诅咒效应 |
[11:49] | we can use it to neutralize her meta abilities. | 我们可以用它消除她的超能力 |
[11:52] | Just remember. Don’t make eye contact. | 记住 不要直视她的眼睛 |
[11:56] | Hey, how many gadgets do you think we’ve built over the years? | 你们觉得我们一年做了多少个装置 |
[12:01] | Really, when you do the math, | 真的 如果你们算一算 |
[12:04] | that’s a lot of bad guys we’ve taken down. | 等于我们打倒了很多坏人 |
[12:06] | You know, when you leave, | 你走的时候 |
[12:07] | you should take all the plans with you. | 应该把所有的计划一起带走 |
[12:09] | I mean, I’m sure everything you’ve built must mean a lot to you. | 我想你做出来的一切装置对你来说意义重大 |
[12:15] | Yeah, it does. | 是的 |
[12:21] | Satellite’s got a hit on the van from the robbery. | 卫星搜索到抢劫的那辆货车了 |
[12:24] | Let’s do this. | 我们上吧 |
[12:26] | One last time. | 最后一次 |
[12:34] | All right, crime spree’s over, miss. | 偷盗勾当到此为止了 小姐 |
[12:36] | Step away from the case. | 离箱子远一点 |
[12:38] | You think I’m a crook? | 你们认为我是坏人吗 |
[12:42] | Flash, you’ve got it all wrong. | 闪电侠 你搞错了 |
[12:45] | Nice leotard, by the way. | 这套紧身衣不错 |
[12:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:49] | Mm, who’s the sidekick? | 这助手是谁 |
[12:52] | I’m Mecha-Vibe, | 我是机甲震波 |
[12:53] | and you’re toast. | 你完蛋了 |
[13:03] | Wanna see a real light show now? | 想要看看真正的光影秀吗 |
[13:12] | Oh, it’s not exactly Circuit de la Sarthe, | 虽然这里不是萨尔特赛道 |
[13:16] | but let’s see how fast this baby can go! | 不过让我们看看这宝贝能跑多快 |
[13:25] | – Uh, Flash? – Yeah, I’m on it. | -闪电侠 -交给我吧 |
[13:32] | Where’d she go? Where’d she go? | 她去哪里了 她去哪里了 |
[13:35] | She had, like, $1 million worth of jewelry. | 她可拿着 价值一百多万的珠宝呢 |
[13:38] | Mecha-Vibe? | 机甲震波 |
[13:40] | That’s my name. Don’t wear it out! | 那是我名字 别叫烂了 |
[13:44] | Dude, I am so happy to have you in my life! | 老兄 我太高兴你能出现在我生活了 |
[13:48] | Okay, this is happening | 好吧 你这个样子 |
[13:51] | on a very public street. | 在人来人往的大街上 |
[13:52] | Oh, man, don’t be embarrassed. | 老兄 别害羞啊 |
[13:55] | Embrace it. | 享受它 |
[13:56] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:59] | We should probably stop. | 我们大概该停下了 |
[14:00] | You know I love you, right? | 你知道我爱你 对吗 |
[14:06] | * I got my dream job * | *我找到梦寐以求的工作* |
[14:08] | * Gonna go to A.R.G.U.S. * | *要去天眼会* |
[14:10] | * And do some science, science-y science * | *做些科学的科学事* |
[14:15] | At least he’s not raging out and trying to kill us. | 最起码他没有发狂想要杀我们 |
[14:17] | Why didn’t the prism grid work? | 为什么棱镜网格没起作用 |
[14:18] | My working theory is that Roy used | 我的目前理论是罗伊用了 |
[14:20] | one color of the spectrum, red, | 光谱中的一个颜色 红色 |
[14:21] | to induce anger in his victims. | 来增加他受害者的愤怒情绪 |
[14:24] | * So many lenses! * | *好多镜片* |
[14:25] | But our 2.0 version uses the whole rainbow. | 但是我们的第二代用了全部颜色 |
[14:27] | Since that makes her power seven times stronger | 让她的能力比罗伊强大七倍 |
[14:29] | than Roy’s, when Cisco tried using the grid– | 当西斯科用网格时 |
[14:31] | * And “Miami Vice”! Do-do-do-do * | *还有《迈阿密风云》 砰砰砰* |
[14:33] | She overloaded it with vibrational energy | 她用整个电磁波谱 |
[14:36] | from the entire electromagnetic spectrum. | 让它超载了 |
[14:44] | Speaking of overloaded, | 说到超载 |
[14:45] | he’s gonna be like that till tomorrow. | 他到明天都会那样 |
[14:47] | I’ll have the satellites keep searching | 我让卫星继续搜寻 |
[14:49] | for Rainbow Raider 2.0. | 彩虹大盗二代 |
[14:51] | Once we get a hit, I’ll meta-cuff her | 一旦找到她 我就用超能力手铐抓住她 |
[14:52] | and give her a one-way transport to Iron Heights. | 并且直接给她送到铁山监狱 |
[14:54] | Okay, great, but what about him? | 好吧 很好 那他怎么办 |
[14:58] | I’m doin’ just fine! | 我好得很 |
[15:00] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢关心 |
[15:03] | We’re gonna need a babysitter. | 我们需要个保姆 |
[15:08] | All those applicants– | 那些申请 |
[15:09] | I really thought we’d meet someone you’d like. | 我还以为你能找到喜欢的一个 |
[15:12] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[15:13] | I will try again next week. | 我下周再试试 |
[15:17] | What was wrong with Kenji again? | 贤治是怎么了 |
[15:19] | She’s super talented and she seemed really nice. | 她很有能力 看起来也很好 |
[15:23] | Kamilla, you know better than anyone that | 卡米拉 你应该比谁都清楚 |
[15:25] | we don’t just cover local politics and football scores. | 我们不只是报道当地政治和橄榄球比分 |
[15:27] | We need someone who can handle everything. | 我们需要一个能处理所有事的人 |
[15:31] | And I get that, but… | 我明白 但是… |
[15:34] | I mean, even I couldn’t handle everything on day one, | 我是说 即便是我也不是第一天就全能 |
[15:36] | so maybe expecting everything from the get-go | 所以或许期待一开始就全都会 |
[15:39] | is asking a bit much? | 是不是有些太严厉 |
[15:41] | Okay, I will keep her in mind. | 好吧 我考虑一下她 |
[15:45] | I just–I want to find the right person. | 我只是 想要找到正确的人 |
[15:48] | Totally. | 明白 |
[15:49] | But she’s not the only good applicant you passed on today. | 但她不仅仅是唯一你过掉的好候选人 |
[15:52] | I said I would keep her in mind. | 我说了我会考虑她 |
[15:59] | I’m sorry. That was harsh. | 抱歉 我有些太刻薄了 |
[16:01] | Uh, no, it’s fine. | 没事的 |
[16:04] | You don’t have to explain. | 你不需要解释 |
[16:05] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[16:18] | So I was thinking maybe waffles? | 我想着吃华夫饼怎么样 |
[16:21] | You know I love waffles! | 你知道我爱华夫饼 |
[16:23] | Oh, yeah, you love those! | 是啊 你喜欢这些东西 |
[16:25] | What are these doing down here, man? | 这些东西在这里做什么 |
[16:27] | Dude, you know I’m Mecha-Vibe. | 老兄 你知道我是机甲震波 |
[16:30] | You know I had to upgrade the specs. | 你知道我得升级装备 |
[16:32] | But it’s only ’cause the convex filtration coating | 但只是因为凸起过滤涂层 |
[16:35] | on these wore off over time. | 会随时间消退 |
[16:37] | These poor little buggers. | 这些可怜的小玩意 |
[16:39] | – I miss ’em. – Poor guys. | -我想念它们 -可怜的家伙 |
[16:42] | What else you got going on down here, man? | 你这下边还有什么 兄弟 |
[16:43] | There’s just–there’s, you know, so much stuff! | 这里就是 你知道 好多东西 |
[16:46] | All that waffle talk made me hungry. | 老提起那些华夫饼让我饿了 |
[16:50] | I gotta eat. B-R-B. | 我要去吃东西 马上回来 |
[16:51] | No, no, no. | 别别别 |
[16:55] | Chester P. Runk. | 切斯特·P·朗克 |
[16:58] | You don’t want me to leave the Starchives. | 你不想让我离开实验室档案馆 |
[17:02] | Okay, fine, look, they made me do it because– | 好吧 他们逼我这样做的 因为… |
[17:07] | I know | 我知道 |
[17:08] | why you’re trying to keep me down here. | 你为什么想让我留在这下边 |
[17:14] | It’s because they wanna throw me | 因为他们想给我办个 |
[17:17] | a surprise going away party. | 惊喜离别派对 |
[17:20] | Uh-And to think… | 一想到 |
[17:24] | I thought they didn’t care. | 我以为他们不在乎 |
[17:30] | Spin move! | 假动作 |
[17:31] | No, Cisco, wait! | 西斯科 等等 |
[17:32] | Come on, Ches! | 来啊 切斯特 |
[17:35] | Man. | 老天 |
[17:36] | Satellite’s picked up our perp’s van | 卫星捕捉到了我们目标的车 |
[17:37] | parked right outside Ferris Airfield. | 停在了费里斯机场 |
[17:39] | It’s registered to a former collections officer | 车注册在了一个前收债人 |
[17:41] | named Carrie Bates. | 凯莉·贝茨名下 |
[17:44] | There aren’t any banks or jewelry stores out there. | 这里有没有什么银行和珠宝店 |
[17:46] | What’s she up to? | 她想做什么 |
[17:48] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[17:50] | – Cisco? – Yeah, sans Chester. | -西斯科吗 -是啊 没有切斯特 |
[17:52] | Where all the balloons at? | 气球都在哪里 |
[17:54] | Am I early? | 我来早了吗 |
[17:56] | I’m early, aren’t I? | 我来早了 对吗 |
[17:58] | No sweat, Boba Fett. It’s all hakuna matata. | 别紧张 波巴·费特 一切都哈库那玛塔塔 |
[18:01] | I know exactly how to get this party started. | 我知道怎么来开一场派对 |
[18:05] | Okay, get ready, get ready. I’m almost there. | 好了 准备好 准备好 我马上就到 |
[18:08] | No, you get ready. | 不 你准备好 |
[18:10] | To laugh. | 大笑吧 |
[18:16] | So cute. | 真可爱 |
[18:18] | But also so funny! | 但同时又很搞笑 |
[18:20] | Turn it off! Turn it off– | 关掉 关掉 |
[18:22] | – What did you do? – I just turned | -你做了什么 -我刚把 |
[18:23] | Flash’s happy dial up to 11 | 闪电侠的开心指数提到了十一 |
[18:26] | with a little suit upgrade. | 还加了一小点战衣升级 |
[18:27] | – Cisco, he can’t see. – Yeah, he can. | -西斯科 他看不到了 -他能看到 |
[18:29] | No, I can’t. I can’t see. | 不 我看不到 |
[18:32] | Whoops, my bad. | 我的错 |
[18:39] | Barry, are you all right? | 巴里 你没事吧 |
[18:41] | Cisco, shut it off! | 西斯科 快关掉 |
[18:44] | Shut it off! | 关掉 |
[18:45] | Okay, bro-tholomew. | 好吧 索罗缪老兄 |
[18:48] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:50] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[18:53] | Looking for me, Red? | 找我呢吗 小红 |
[18:58] | You heroes, always on a mission. | 你们这些英雄 总是在做任务 |
[19:03] | Well, I’m on a mission, too. | 我也有任务 |
[19:05] | – And you don’t want to stop me. – No. | -你不会想阻止我的 -不 |
[19:08] | So be a happy boy and enjoy some me time somewhere else. | 所以开开心心的去别处享受生活吧 |
[19:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:27] | Did you stop the bad lady? | 你制止那个坏女人了吗 |
[19:29] | Nope. | 没有 |
[19:30] | I didn’t want to! | 我不想 |
[19:43] | Go, Flash! Go, Flash! | 舞起来 闪电侠 |
[19:45] | Go, Flash! Go, Flash! | 闪电侠 舞起来 |
[19:47] | Okay, Barry, why don’t we take a break from the dancing? | 巴里 咱们来歇一会不跳了好吗 |
[19:50] | Yo! She said “Break dancing”! | 她说”霹雳舞” |
[19:56] | You saw how he slid in like that? | 你看到他是咋滑的没 |
[19:59] | Okay, okay! | 好好好 |
[20:05] | Yeah, Flash dance! | 好的 闪电侠跳舞 |
[20:06] | He’s a maniac! | 他真是个舞蹈狂人 |
[20:08] | Yeah, oh, he’s a beast! | 他是个舞蹈猛兽 |
[20:12] | Since when do you know how to break-dance? | 你什么时候会跳霹雳舞的 |
[20:15] | Since I sped watched 17 break dancing videos online. | 从我在网上看了十七个霹雳舞视频开始 |
[20:19] | Oh, what up, party people! | 朋友们 你们好吗 |
[20:21] | My G! | 天啊 |
[20:26] | – Send it back. – Sending it back. | -传回来 -传回来 |
[20:28] | Chester. | 切斯特 |
[20:31] | Chester! | 切斯特 |
[20:32] | Oh, right, yeah. | 对对 |
[20:34] | Hey, guys, guys. | 大伙 大伙 |
[20:35] | Say cheese! | 说”茄子” |
[20:38] | Cheese! | “茄子” |
[20:43] | How do you guys feel? | 你们感觉如何 |
[20:45] | Uh, exhausted. | 精疲力尽 |
[20:47] | And a lot less happy. | 而且不快乐了 |
[20:50] | – Chester, how’d you cure them? – Okay, so I figured | -切斯特 你怎么治好他们的 -我想到 |
[20:52] | if we focus Carrie’s full spectrum light particles | 如果我们通过振动滤光片 |
[20:54] | through a vibrational filter, | 聚焦凯莉的全光谱光粒子 |
[20:56] | the resulting fractal energy | 产生的分形能量 |
[20:57] | would counteract the whammy effect. | 就能抵消这晦气的效应 |
[21:00] | You know, it’s kinda like Vibe | 就有点像 |
[21:01] | saved the day one last time. | 震波最后一次拯救了这一天 |
[21:04] | Carrie put a Ferris Air logo on her van. | 凯莉在车上贴了一个费里斯航空的标志 |
[21:07] | That must be where she’s going next. | 这肯定是她接下来肯定要去的地方 |
[21:08] | I think I know why. | 我想我知道原因了 |
[21:13] | You see that airship? | 看到那艘飞船了吗 |
[21:15] | It’s a stealth dirigible | 那是艘隐形飞船 |
[21:16] | with a bleeding edge auto-navigation | 带有尖端的自动导航功能 |
[21:18] | and a two-ton payload. | 及两吨的有效载荷 |
[21:20] | And guess where it just got stolen from? | 猜猜它是从哪里偷来的 |
[21:22] | Ferris Airfield. | 费里斯机场 |
[21:23] | Why would she steal a blimp? | 她为什么要偷飞船 |
[21:24] | Maybe it’s okay. I mean, it’s not like | 可能这问题不大 她又不是 |
[21:26] | she stole the Death Star, right? | 偷了死亡之星 对吧 |
[21:28] | No, but it can cloak itself, | 不 但它能隐身 |
[21:29] | making it untraceable by satellites, including ours. | 让它无法被卫星追踪 包括我们的卫星 |
[21:33] | Cisco, you’re gonna be, | 西斯科 你会成为 |
[21:35] | like, a boss at A.R.G.U.S. | 天眼会的重要角色 |
[21:36] | so maybe they’ve got something | 可能他们会有些 |
[21:38] | that we don’t that could help us out. | 我们没有的东西 能帮得到我们 |
[21:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:45] | Yeah, you know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[21:47] | Why don’t I just show up to work a day early, | 我何不提早一天到岗 |
[21:50] | report for duty, and ask them in person? | 报到 并当面问问他们 |
[21:52] | Why don’t I just do that? | 我为什么不这么做 |
[21:56] | I was just… | 我只是… |
[22:00] | I need a minute. | 我静一会 |
[22:45] | Listen, I don’t know what’s got you two | 听着 我不知道是什么原因 |
[22:47] | so ready to get rid of me, | 让你俩这么想赶走我 |
[22:50] | but maybe we should just | 但或许我们现在就该 |
[22:51] | say goodbye now and get it over with. | 说再见 好聚好散 |
[22:54] | Cisco, we really messed up. | 西斯科 我们真的搞砸了 |
[22:59] | Big time. | 彻底搞砸了 |
[23:02] | You don’t… | 你们不… |
[23:04] | want to get rid of me? | 不想赶走我吗 |
[23:06] | No, we don’t want to get rid of you. | 不 我们不想赶走你 |
[23:08] | I mean, we’re barely holding it together. | 我们几乎快坚持不住了 |
[23:10] | This whole time I thought you guys | 一直以来我以为你们 |
[23:12] | just didn’t care that I was leaving. | 并不在乎我要走了 |
[23:14] | We are so sorry we made you feel that way. | 很抱歉我们给你这种感觉 |
[23:17] | But when you told us, I mean, | 但你告诉我们的时候 |
[23:19] | we both decided to | 我们都决定 |
[23:21] | put on a brave face so we could | 要表现得坚强一些 |
[23:24] | tackle one last case together | 我们才能一起解决好最后一个事件 |
[23:27] | so you could move on. | 你才能好好离开 |
[23:28] | And your last day wouldn’t be a tear fest. | 你在这的最后一天才不会太催泪 |
[23:31] | Caitlin, have you met us? | 凯特琳 你不认识我们吗 |
[23:39] | We are gonna miss you so much. | 我们会很想你的 |
[23:46] | I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也会想你们的 |
[23:49] | Honestly, man, I was scared | 老实说 兄弟 每次我们提到 |
[23:50] | if we started talking about you leaving, | 你要走的事情 我都很害怕 |
[23:55] | I would ask you to stay. | 害怕我会想让你留下 |
[23:58] | And maybe you actually would. | 或许你真的会留下 |
[24:01] | I couldn’t do that to my best friend. | 我不能这样对我最好的朋友 |
[24:04] | From the second I woke up after being hit by lighting, | 从我被闪电击中醒来后 |
[24:08] | you’ve been there. | 你一直都在 |
[24:10] | You were there every step of this journey. | 这段旅程的每一步你都在 |
[24:14] | There wouldn’t be a Flash without Cisco Ramon. | 没有西斯科·拉蒙就没有闪电侠 |
[24:25] | I did build some pretty rad suits. | 我确实做了几件厉害的战衣 |
[24:29] | You did. | 确实是 |
[24:33] | Do you remember when | 你记得 |
[24:35] | Psych made us see our worst fears? | 灵能客让我们看到最深的恐惧的时候吗 |
[24:40] | Mine was seeing myself, | 我的是看到 |
[24:43] | 30 years from now. | 三十年后的自己 |
[24:46] | I was still here | 我还在这里 |
[24:49] | with the next gen of heroes. | 跟下一代英雄们在一起 |
[24:53] | I still had my long hair. | 我还留着长头发 |
[24:58] | But it was gray. | 但已经斑白了 |
[25:03] | And everyone else was changing | 别人都在改变 |
[25:07] | and growing. | 在成长 |
[25:10] | But not me. | 唯独我没有 |
[25:17] | And that scares the hell out of me. | 我吓坏了 |
[25:23] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[25:26] | You are a born leader. | 你是天生的领导者 |
[25:31] | You’re probably gonna be running A.R.G.U.S. In no time. | 你也许很快就会领导天眼会了 |
[25:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:39] | I am a man on a mission. | 我是个有任务在身的男人 |
[25:46] | What do you say we figure out | 不如让我们来弄明白 |
[25:47] | why our thief took that blimp for a joyride | 为什么我们的小偷要拿飞艇兜风 |
[25:51] | so we can wrap up this case and celebrate? | 我们好结束这个任务 好好庆祝一下 |
[25:55] | I think I actually know what Carrie’s plan is. | 我或许知道凯莉的计划是什么 |
[26:02] | Barry, you were right. | 巴里 你是对的 |
[26:04] | Carrie’s been fired from six different collection agencies | 凯莉在过去三个月内 |
[26:06] | – in the last three months. – What for? | -被六家不同的收贷机构解雇了 -为什么 |
[26:09] | Says here whenever somebody | 这里说 当有人有 |
[26:10] | had a huge medical debt, she’d cancel it | 大额的医疗欠款时 她会取消欠款 |
[26:12] | – instead of collecting. – That makes sense. | -而不是收回欠款 -有道理 |
[26:15] | Carrie told me she was on a mission, too. | 凯莉告诉我她也有任务在身 |
[26:17] | She didn’t steal cash and diamonds for herself. | 她不是为了自己偷钱和珠宝的 |
[26:19] | She’s giving it away like a Rainbow Robin Hood. | 她在把它们送给别人 像彩虹罗宾汉一样 |
[26:22] | Then what’s the blimp for? | 那飞船是用来做什么的呢 |
[26:33] | She’s gonna make it rain. | 她准备来一场金子雨 |
[26:35] | All that money and jewels– it’s gonna be chaos. | 那么多钱和珠宝 会是一片混乱 |
[26:41] | As they say, | 他们说 |
[26:42] | it’s better to give than to receive. | 给予好过获取 |
[26:51] | The Gotham Goliaths are feeling small in Central City, | 哥谭哥利亚斯队在中城感觉弱小了 |
[26:55] | where the Sharks are leading | 鲨鱼队在第四节 |
[26:56] | by 21 points in the fourth quarter. | 领先21分 |
[26:58] | As if things weren’t bad enough, | 好像事情还不够糟似的 |
[26:59] | 20,000 screaming football fans | 两万名尖叫的橄榄球迷 |
[27:01] | are about to exit Shark Stadium all at once. | 就要同时离开鲨鱼体育场了 |
[27:04] | Drunken sports fans tearing each other apart, | 醉醺醺的球迷们相互撕扯 |
[27:06] | fighting over diamonds and cash falling from the sky? | 为了天上掉下来的钻石和现金打得不可开交 |
[27:08] | We have to find a way to stop her before it starts. | 我们要想办法在她开始之前就阻止她 |
[27:10] | What about Chester’s new device? | 切斯特的新设备呢 |
[27:12] | Uh-uh, to counter Carrie’s rainbow blast, | 要对抗凯莉的彩虹轰射 |
[27:14] | we’d need a much more powerful light grid– | 我们需要一个强大得多的光栅 |
[27:16] | one the size of Texas. | 需要有德州那么大 |
[27:19] | Good thing we have one. | 还好我们有一个 |
[27:27] | That’s pretty high. | 太高了 |
[27:28] | You sure you can’t just “Fathwoom” us up there? | 你确定能把我们飞速带上去吗 |
[27:30] | The ship’s hull contains two tons | 这艘船的船体含有 |
[27:32] | of compressed hydrogen. | 两吨重的压缩氢气 |
[27:33] | One spark of lightning could make it explode. | 一星点闪电都可能让它爆炸 |
[27:36] | You can do this. You’ve done it before. | 你能做到的 你以前就做到过 |
[27:40] | Okay, hang on to your buns. | 好了 抓紧了 |
[27:47] | Flash? | 闪电侠 |
[27:54] | Come on, Red, give me a break. | 拜托了 红衣侠 放过我吧 |
[27:56] | I’m just trying to help ordinary people get ahead. | 我只是在帮助普通人取得成功 |
[28:02] | Go, go. | 快去 |
[28:04] | There’s a better way to help people. | 帮助他人有更好的方法 |
[28:05] | Is there? | 有吗 |
[28:07] | Because folks are really hurting right now. | 人们现在都过得很艰难 |
[28:09] | Some people can barely put food on the table, | 有些人甚至都没钱吃法 |
[28:11] | let alone pay rent. You know why? | 更别说付房租了 你知道为什么吗 |
[28:14] | Because the systems left them behind. | 因为这个体制弃他们于不顾了 |
[28:17] | Those people need help. Real help. | 那些人需要帮助 真正的帮助 |
[28:21] | The kind that starts after you’re gone. | 在你离去之后他们需要的那种帮助 |
[28:24] | That’s where I step in. | 这就是我出手的时刻 |
[28:26] | Because I care what happens, Flash. | 因为我关心发生什么事情 闪电侠 |
[28:29] | Do you? | 你关心吗 |
[28:30] | Yes, I do. | 我当然关心 |
[28:33] | That’s why instead of sending you to Iron Heights, | 所以我不会把你送去铁山监狱 |
[28:36] | I’m gonna recommend you work off | 我会推荐你去桑普森市长的 |
[28:37] | whatever sentence you receive with Mayor Sampson’s | 经济发展委员会工作 |
[28:39] | economic development committee. | 直至完成你应服的刑期 |
[28:41] | You’re right, Carrie. | 你说的对 凯莉 |
[28:43] | The city does need you. | 这个城市确实需要你 |
[28:45] | From what I’ve just heard, I’m confident | 根据你刚才说的来看 我有自信 |
[28:46] | you’re the right woman for the job. | 你适合做这个工作 |
[28:49] | You’d do that for me? | 你会为我那么做吗 |
[28:53] | My hero. | 真是我的英雄 |
[28:59] | The auto-navigation control’s been damaged. | 自动导航控制系统被摧毁了 |
[29:01] | Looks like that energy tango fried the system. | 看起来刚才那股能量把系统报废了 |
[29:04] | Uh, folks, we got less than two minutes to impact. | 大伙 还有不到两分钟就要坠毁了 |
[29:13] | Flash, please tell me you can get us off this balloon | 闪电侠 请告诉我你能在这个气球爆炸前 |
[29:15] | before it explodes, ’cause if I use a tele-sphere | 把我们带出去 因为如果我使用远程传导球 |
[29:16] | with us moving this fast– | 带我们快速移动 |
[29:18] | We might all end up | 我们可能 |
[29:19] | pancaked in the nearest sidewalk. | 像一张烤薄饼一样坠毁在附近的人行道上 |
[29:21] | Look, I can try and phase us out of here | 我能试着带我们穿离这里 |
[29:23] | without sparking an explosion. | 不引起爆炸 |
[29:25] | I never wanted to hurt anyone. | 我从没想过伤害任何人 |
[29:27] | Damn it, this thing’s stuck on autopilot. | 该死的 这东西卡在自动驾驶了 |
[29:32] | 鲨鱼队球场 警告 | |
[29:33] | Uh, guys, 90 seconds. | 大伙 还剩九十秒 |
[29:40] | Get them to safety and then evacuate the area. | 把他们带去安全的地方 疏散这个区域 |
[29:42] | If this thing crashes, the hydrogen’s gonna flash fry | 如果这东西坠毁了 这里的氢气 |
[29:44] | everything within a two-mile radius. | 将会把方圆三公里半径都瞬间炸平 |
[29:46] | – No, I’m not– – Look, Barry, | -不 我不… -听着 巴里 |
[29:47] | – there’s not enough time. – I’m not gonna let you die. | -没有时间了 -我不会让你死的 |
[29:49] | I’m not planning on it! | 我也没打算死 |
[29:51] | Go! | 快走 |
[29:57] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[30:03] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[30:09] | Flash, there’s 20,000 people in there and the game– | 闪电侠 赛场上有两万观众 而且比赛… |
[30:12] | Will be over any minute. I know. | 随时都会结束 我知道 |
[30:20] | Chester, what do I need to bypass | 切斯特 我要绕开一个六脊推进装置 |
[30:22] | a six dorsal propulsion unit? | 需要怎么做 |
[30:24] | Uh, I–I don’t know. What do you have up there? | 我不知道 你手边有什么工具 |
[30:35] | I have me. | 有我自己 |
[30:48] | 鲨鱼队球场 警告 | |
[30:54] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[31:03] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[31:04] | Ooh, come on! | 来啊 |
[31:14] | Come on, come on, come on, come on! Come on! | 加把劲 加把劲 |
[31:18] | You can do it! | 你能做到的 |
[31:22] | Come on! | 加把劲 |
[31:24] | You can do it, come on! | 你能做到的 加把劲 |
[31:45] | 鲨鱼队球场 警告 | |
[31:46] | Dude, there is no word to describe | 老兄 任何言语都无法形容 |
[31:48] | how awesome you are right now. | 你此刻有多么英勇 |
[31:50] | Actually, there is. | 其实还是有的 |
[31:52] | He’s da bomb. | 他简直帅炸了 |
[31:56] | Hell yeah, I am. | 没错 我太炸了 |
[32:12] | Okay, folks. | 好了 大伙 |
[32:13] | Our hijacked airship | 被劫持的气球飞船 |
[32:14] | is safely back at Ferris Air– | 已经安全返回摩天轮… |
[32:16] | where in the hell– | 大家都去哪了 |
[32:19] | Just, go on. | 你继续 |
[32:21] | Man, this is supposed to be my last debrief. | 老兄 这是我最后一次总结汇报了 |
[32:24] | It’s–it’s cool, it’s cool. | 没事 没事 |
[32:25] | Just–just keep going. | 你 你接着说 |
[32:26] | Like, just think of it as, uh, | 就把这当做 |
[32:28] | Team Chesco, one last time. | 切斯科小队的最后一次 |
[32:36] | Well, looks like the D.A. Is officially on board… | 看起来地方检察官已经正式同意了 |
[32:41] | – Mm-hmm. – With Carrie working off | -继续 -让凯莉在市长办公室 |
[32:42] | the rest of her sentence at the mayor’s office. | 工作来完成她余下的刑期 |
[32:45] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[32:46] | Also, the Sharks beat the Goliaths, | 还有 鲨鱼队打败了哥利亚斯队 |
[32:49] | 28 to nothing. | 28比0 |
[32:52] | Go, Sharks. | 鲨鱼队雄起 |
[32:53] | As a bonus, | 另外 |
[32:55] | CCPN is reporting a wave of donations across the city | 中城时报正在报道一波遍及全城的捐款 |
[32:59] | inspired by Carrie’s “Unique brand of charity.” | 是由凯莉的”独立厂牌慈善”所启发的 |
[33:03] | There is gonna be a surprise party, isn’t there? | 会有一个惊喜派对 对吗 |
[33:06] | – Yes! – Yeah! | -是的 -太棒了 |
[33:07] | Well, actually, there’s gonna be two, | 其实有两个 |
[33:08] | and they’re a little last minute, | 而且准备仓促 |
[33:10] | but Team Citizen is gonna par-tay with Kamilla | 不过公民报小队会和卡米拉 |
[33:12] | at their office, which means… | 在他们的办公室派对 也就是说… |
[33:14] | That the rest of the team… | 剩下的人… |
[33:16] | *Is gonna kick it at the loft* | *会在公寓狂欢* |
[33:19] | At the loft. | 在公寓 |
[33:20] | The only missing piece is the guest of honor, sir. | 唯一缺失的就是荣誉嘉宾 先生有请 |
[33:25] | You. | 就是您 |
[33:26] | So you ready to do this thing? | 你准备好了吗 |
[33:29] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[33:34] | This has all of my conceptual designs for S.T.A.R. Labs– | 这里有我为尖端科研实验室做的所有概念设计 |
[33:40] | software fixes, fortifications for the Time Vault, | 包括软件修复 时间穹顶的防御设计 |
[33:42] | Babel upgrades. | 巴贝尔协议升级 |
[33:48] | You’re the man now, dog. | 现在归你管了 兄弟 |
[33:52] | Thanks, Cisco. | 谢谢 西斯科 |
[33:56] | This is…wow. | 这… 太棒了 |
[34:01] | I know I’m leaving this place in great hands. | 我知道把这地方交给了可靠的人 |
[34:07] | You wanna drop that off in your new workshop | 你要不要把它放到你新的工作间 |
[34:09] | so we can skedaddle? | 然后我们就能溜了 |
[34:13] | New workshop? | 新工作间 |
[34:15] | – Seriously? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[34:21] | Okay. | 真好 |
[34:24] | Oh, I know that look. | 我明白你那个表情 |
[34:28] | You’re gonna bail on me so you can spend all night | 你想甩掉我 以便你今晚 |
[34:31] | organizing your stuff in that space, aren’t you? | 在工作间整理自己的东西 对吧 |
[34:33] | – Uh-huh. – Yep. | -是的 -对 |
[34:34] | But I promise I’ll be there tomorrow morning | 但我保证我会出席明天 |
[34:36] | at the epic goodbye breakfast at Jitters. | 吉特斯的盛大告别早餐 |
[34:38] | I know you will. | 我知道你会 |
[34:40] | Thanks for showing me the ropes, man. | 谢谢你给我这些宝贵的东西 |
[34:44] | Keep ’em safe for me, will you? | 替我好好保管 好吗 |
[34:47] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[35:18] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:20] | He likes this song. | 他喜欢这首歌 |
[35:21] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[35:23] | I checked his Facebook page. | 我看了他的脸书主页 |
[35:24] | It’s like everyone else is standing still. | 就像其他人都静止了 |
[35:26] | The party’s here! | 派对开始了 |
[35:27] | Supersonic punch, baby, whoo! | 超音速冲拳 宝贝儿 |
[35:30] | I’ll always remember this. | 这一幕绝对忘不了 |
[35:31] | Doctor Wells and I– | 威尔斯博士和我 |
[35:32] | Doppelganger. | 二重身 |
[35:34] | You’d have to be a Weather Wizard. | 你一定是天气巫师 |
[35:36] | Captain Cold. The Mist. | 寒冷队长 绿雾怪 |
[35:38] | The Turtle. Samuroid. | 乌龟人 机士 |
[35:40] | Now go… | 快去 |
[35:43] | Serve your higher purpose. | 履行你崇高的目标吧 |
[35:45] | I knew you wouldn’t let me down. | 我就知道你不会让我失望 |
[35:47] | How did you know what I like? | 你怎么知道我喜欢这种 |
[35:49] | I had a feeling. | 我有种感觉 |
[35:52] | Cisco. | 西斯科 |
[35:54] | You’re a hero, man. | 你真是个英雄 |
[35:55] | How do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[35:58] | It’s the end of an era. | 是一个时代的终结 |
[36:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:28] | I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[36:59] | I’m gonna miss all this. | 我会想念这一切的 |
[37:02] | Even this drafty old building? | 包括这座漏风的旧楼 |
[37:07] | Kamilla, you know, about earlier, I… | 卡米拉 关于之前的事 |
[37:10] | I wasn’t thinking and I was out of line. | 我欠考虑 做得有些出格 |
[37:13] | It’s okay. I totally get it. | 没事 我完全理解 |
[37:16] | I think it was just hard for me because | 这对我来说很难 因为 |
[37:20] | I’m not just saying goodbye to a valuable team member. | 我不仅仅是和一位出色的队友告别 |
[37:23] | I’m saying goodbye to a friend. | 也是和一位朋友告别 |
[37:27] | And I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[37:29] | So don’t be a stranger. | 不要形同陌路 |
[37:31] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[37:33] | And, Iris, for the record, | 还有 爱瑞斯 我想说 |
[37:36] | from the moment I first met Cisco, | 在第一次见到西斯科的时候 |
[37:38] | I knew things would be great, | 我就知道一切都会变好 |
[37:40] | but I had that same feeling coming here | 但来这我也有同样的感觉 |
[37:42] | and getting to know you and Allegra. | 认识你和阿莱格拉 |
[37:46] | So to Team Citizen. | 敬公民报小队 |
[37:49] | Team Citizen. | 公民报小队 |
[37:50] | Looks like I’m just in time. | 好像我来得正是时候 |
[37:52] | Now it’s a party. | 现在可以开派对了 |
[37:53] | Aw, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:55] | Hey, what’s up with you | 话说 你今天早上 |
[37:57] | being at the crime scene this morning? | 在犯罪现场是怎么回事 |
[37:59] | – Hmm? – The… | -什么 -那个 |
[38:04] | I was meeting up with an old contact. | 我在见一个从前的线人 |
[38:08] | There’s something I’ve been trying to dig up | 有一些事情我想查明白 |
[38:10] | for a case, and I am finally getting close. | 一个案子 而且终于有眉目了 |
[38:15] | Oh, hey, what do you say? | 不如这样 |
[38:17] | Group selfie, ladies. | 来张合影 姑娘们 |
[38:18] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -好 -好的 |
[38:19] | Ready, one, two, three. | 预备 一 二 三 |
[38:21] | Cheese. | “茄子” |
[38:25] | I’m gonna miss speedster delivery so much. | 我会十分想念极速者送餐 |
[38:28] | Like, what am I supposed to do the next time | 比如下次我们渴望意大利披萨 |
[38:30] | we get a craving for Lou Malnati’s? | 该如何是好 |
[38:32] | Order online like everyone else? | 像别人一样网上订餐 |
[38:34] | Like a normie? No thanks. | 和普通大众一样 免了 |
[38:36] | Well, I guess you’re just gonna | 那我想你只能 |
[38:37] | have to come back and visit. | 回来做客了 |
[38:38] | I guess so. | 是吧 |
[38:39] | So you’re buying a place in Star City? | 所以你要在星城买房子吗 |
[38:41] | That is the plan. | 计划是这样 |
[38:43] | That’s a big step. | 这是很大的决定 |
[38:44] | But I’m proud of you. | 但我为你骄傲 |
[38:45] | Kamilla, too. | 还有卡米拉 |
[38:46] | And it goes without saying. | 不用我多说了 |
[38:49] | You always have a place to stay here. | 这里永远有你的落脚点 |
[38:51] | Thanks, Joe. | 谢谢 乔 |
[38:52] | Hey, it’s me that should be thanking you. | 应该是我谢你才对 |
[38:55] | All these years, you’ve always had Barry’s back. | 这么多年 你一直全力协助巴里 |
[39:01] | You are a good man, Cisco Ramon. | 你是个好人 西斯科·拉蒙 |
[39:04] | We’re gonna miss the hell out of you. | 我们会想死你的 |
[39:06] | Speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[39:08] | I have something that should help with that. | 我有一些可以缓解思念的东西 |
[39:11] | Pour vous. | 给你的 |
[39:16] | As a token of how special you all are to me. | 给最特别的你们的纪念品 |
[39:22] | You wore this on your first day at S.T.A.R. Labs. | 你第一天来尖端科研实验室穿的这个 |
[39:25] | What can I say? | 我能怎么说 |
[39:27] | From the beginning, | 从始至终 |
[39:28] | you made me feel right at home. | 你们让我感觉到了家的温馨 |
[39:32] | All right, it’s your night. | 好了 这是你的夜晚 |
[39:35] | What do you want to do next? | 接下来想做点什么 |
[39:46] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的老天 |
[39:49] | This song? | 这首歌 |
[39:49] | You know, I didn’t even put this as my favorite song | 我根本没在脸书上把这首歌 |
[39:51] | on my Facebook. I don’t know who did that. | 写成我的最爱 我不知道谁干的 |
[39:54] | You already know what time it is. | 你们知道该干什么了吧 |
[39:55] | Don’t make me sing. | 别让我唱 |
[39:56] | You know they’re gonna compete, right? | 你知道他们会较量一下的 |
[39:57] | This is my jam, though. This is my jam. | 这是我的拿手歌 我的歌 |
[39:58] | This is my jam. | 这是我的拿手好歌 |
[40:05] | My gosh. | 我的天 |
[40:07] | ♪ I wanna hold ’em ♪ | *我想要打牌* |
[40:09] | ♪ Like they do in Texas, please ♪ | *就像得州扑克 谢谢* |
[40:11] | – Okay. – ♪ Fold ’em, let ’em hit me ♪ | -好的 -*弃牌 让他们要牌* |
[40:13] | ♪ Raise it, baby, stay with me ♪ | *加注 宝贝 留下来* |
[40:15] | ♪ Luck and intuition ♪ | *运气和直觉* |
[40:17] | ♪ Play the cards with spades to start ♪ | *出牌黑桃先走* |
[40:19] | ♪ Yeah, and after he’s been hooked ♪ | *在他上钩之后* |
[40:20] | ♪ I’ll play the one that’s on his heart ♪ | *我要打到他心里* |
[40:28] | ♪ I’ll get him hot ♪ | *我要让他燥热起来* |
[40:29] | – ♪ Show him what I’ve got ♪ – That’s scary. | -*让他看看我的能耐* -可怕 |
[40:36] | ♪ I’ll get him hot ♪ | *我要让他燥热起来* |
[40:37] | ♪ Show him what I got ♪ | *让他看看我的能耐* |
[40:39] | Can’t read my, can’t read my. | *猜不出 读不懂* |
[40:41] | Take it, take it. | 接 接 |
[40:42] | – Dance break. – Do it. | -舞蹈间隙 -来 |
[40:43] | ♪ Poker face ♪ | *扑克脸* |
[40:46] | ♪ She’s got me like nobody ♪ | *没有人像她一样懂我* |
[40:48] | ♪ Can’t read my, can’t read my ♪ | *猜不出 读不懂* |
[40:49] | ♪ No, he can’t read my ♪ | *他根本读不出我的* |
[40:51] | ♪ Poker face ♪ | *扑克脸* |
[40:52] | ♪ Poker face ♪ | *扑克脸* |
[40:56] | ♪ P-p-p-poker face ♪ | *扑扑扑 扑克脸* |
[40:57] | ♪ P-p-p-poker face ♪ | *扑扑扑 扑克脸* |
[41:07] | Babe? | 亲爱的 |
[41:11] | Cecile. | 塞西尔 |
[41:23] | Cecile. | 塞西尔 |
[41:28] | Cecile. | 塞西尔 |
[41:46] | I will find you. | 我会找到你 |