时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Please. Please don’t. | 求你了 不要 |
[00:14] | Don’t do this! | 别这么做 |
[00:37] | 十二小时前 | |
[00:40] | – The Indian Ocean? – Yeah. | -印度洋 -对啊 |
[00:42] | There’s this great island there. | 那里有一座很棒的小岛 |
[00:43] | Super secluded, and it’s been pretty quiet here recently, | 与世隔绝 而且最近这里也没什么事 |
[00:47] | so I’m zooping Iris away for a little vacation. | 所以我和爱瑞丝就想去度个假 |
[00:49] | Actually, it was Chester’s idea. You remember? | 其实这是切斯特的主意 你还记得吗 |
[00:52] | Can’t forget. | 怎么忘得掉呢 |
[00:55] | Hey, Chester! | 你好啊 切斯特 |
[00:56] | Iris. Wait. | 爱瑞丝 等等 |
[00:58] | If you’re down here and he’s down here, then– | 要是你在这下面 他也在这下面 那 |
[01:01] | – No! – No… | -没有 -没有 |
[01:02] | Oh, my! | 我天 |
[01:03] | As much as I’d like to. | 我也很想忘记 |
[01:07] | The cellphone reception’s, uh…nonexistent, | 没有手机信号 |
[01:11] | so we’re gonna be off the grid for a while. | 所以可能会有一段时间联系不上我们 |
[01:14] | This’ll be nice, just to focus on each other | 这样也好 我们可以只关注彼此 |
[01:16] | while we’re trying to…um… | 我们也可以试着 |
[01:20] | I mean Iris and I, we’re trying to– | 我的意思是我和爱瑞丝 我们试着 |
[01:22] | – Trying to reconnect. – Reconnect, yeah. | -试着联络感情 -联络感情 对 |
[01:23] | Yeah. I mean, you know, ’cause | 是啊 你也知道 因为 |
[01:26] | lately, if one of you isn’t stuck in the mirror-verse… | 最近 你俩一个被困在镜像宇宙里 |
[01:28] | – The mirror-verse. – Then the other’s stuck | -镜像宇宙 -另一个被困在 |
[01:29] | in some psycho masked hellscape. | 某个精神病面具的地狱里 |
[01:32] | – Yeah. – Right? | -是啊 -对吧 |
[01:36] | – Okay cool. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[01:37] | – Have fun. – Thanks. | -玩得开心 -谢谢 |
[01:38] | – Yeah. | -好的 |
[01:41] | So, Frost, with boss man and boss lady away, | 那 冰霜 老板和老板娘都不在 |
[01:44] | need us to do anything? | 需要我们做什么吗 |
[01:45] | Nope. No baddies means we can take the day. | 不用 没有坏人我们就可以休息了 |
[01:47] | I think we all need some R&R. | 我觉得我们都需要休整一下 |
[01:49] | To start off this R&R, why don’t you guys join me | 要是休整的话 你们要不跟我一起 |
[01:51] | in a little bit of D&D? Frost, if you’re free, | 玩龙与地下城的桌游 冰霜 要是你有空 |
[01:55] | I could use a Chaotic Good Ice Sorcerer | 我可以用混沌善冰法师 |
[01:57] | to help me slay the Bog Beast of Balladok. | 帮我杀掉沼泽兽 |
[02:03] | I’m gonna have to take a pass. | 我就不玩了 |
[02:04] | I’ve got a personal errand to run. | 我有一些私事要处理一下 |
[02:05] | – Need any help? – Nope. | -需要帮忙吗 -不用 |
[02:08] | I’m going… | 我要去 |
[02:11] | shopping. | 逛街 |
[02:15] | Have fun storming the castle. | 祝你打城堡打得开心 |
[02:17] | What say thee, fair maiden? | 那你呢 美丽的姑娘 |
[02:18] | Care to join me in an epic quest? | 要跟我一起完成史诗般的任务吗 |
[02:23] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:24] | I got a hot news tip. | 我收到了最新新闻线索 |
[02:25] | Gotta follow up, but I’ll catch up with you later. | 我得跟进一下 一会来找你 |
[02:28] | Yeah, yeah, nice, nice, nice. | 好的 好的 没事 没事 没事 |
[02:30] | News never sleeps. | 新闻不停歇 |
[02:31] | News never sleeps. | 新闻不停歇 |
[02:40] | I was off base, on R&R, | 我离开了基地去休息 |
[02:42] | eating at a cafe, | 在一家咖啡馆吃东西 |
[02:44] | and I saw Major Kramer | 然后我看到了克莱默少校 |
[02:46] | in another booth arguing with this guy. | 在另一桌跟一个男人争吵 |
[02:48] | – About… – I don’t know. | -关于什么 -我不知道 |
[02:51] | But I heard him say, “Stick to the plan, | 但我听到他说”按计划行事 |
[02:53] | and it’ll all be over tomorrow.” | 明天一切都会结束” |
[02:55] | Didn’t sound like it was anything good. | 听起来不是什么好事 |
[02:59] | Now, that was a soldier who served at Fort Dakota | 那是之前在达科他堡服役的战士 |
[03:03] | at the same time that Kramer was stationed there. | 同一时间克莱默也驻扎在那 |
[03:05] | Did they recognize the person that Kramer’s arguing with? | 他们认出和克莱默争吵的那个男人了吗 |
[03:07] | A soldier named Adam Creyke. | 名叫亚当·克瑞可的士兵 |
[03:10] | This is the same man who led her troops | 就是这个男人在六年前让她的军队 |
[03:13] | into an ambush six years ago that got them killed. | 陷入埋伏 全军覆没 |
[03:16] | Now, Kramer never logged going off base | 发生争吵的那晚 |
[03:18] | the night of this conversation. | 克莱默没有出营地的记录 |
[03:20] | Which means this was a secret meeting. | 就是说这是一次秘密见面 |
[03:23] | Hold on. Are you telling me | 等等 你是说 |
[03:24] | that Kramer knew about the ambush, | 克莱默知道这次埋伏 |
[03:27] | and maybe she even helped plan it? | 甚至可能是她帮助策划的 |
[03:28] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[03:29] | They never caught the bomber, and this evidence looks bad, | 放炸弹的人一直没被抓到 证据看起来也不利 |
[03:32] | but my gut says that something still doesn’t add up. | 但我的直觉告诉我有些事有点蹊跷 |
[03:37] | I mean look, Cecile, I’ve looked Kramer in the eye. | 塞西尔 我看到过克莱默的眼神 |
[03:41] | I’ve watched her work. We’ve had our differences, | 我见过她工作 我们有过分歧 |
[03:45] | but…I still feel that she’s a good cop. | 但 我仍觉得她是个好警察 |
[03:51] | Joe, she’s not just a cop anymore. | 乔 她现在不仅仅是个警察了 |
[03:53] | She’s the head of the CCPD now. | 她现在是中城警局的头了 |
[03:56] | Well, I might not have a badge anymore, | 我可能没有了警徽 |
[03:57] | but I’m gonna find out the truth about Kristen Kramer, | 但我还是要彻底查出克里斯汀·克莱默 |
[04:00] | once and for all. | 背后的真相 |
[04:06] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 先生 |
[04:09] | I see you found someone to play your dungeon game thing. | 看来你找到跟你玩地下城游戏的人了 |
[04:17] | Oh, seriously? | 开什么玩笑 |
[04:19] | I walked all the way here, and nobody told me, | 我一路走过来 没一个人告诉我的 |
[04:21] | including Marco, who I literally just talked to. | 连马尔科也没有 我刚跟你说过话 |
[04:24] | Well, maybe if you let me rejoin the campaign, | 也许你让我重新加入战役 |
[04:26] | I’d have your back, | 我就会帮你了 |
[04:28] | like I did in the Battle of Mo’Zog. | 就像我在魔藻战役帮你一样 |
[04:29] | Okay. Using fire spells in unarmed combat | 好了 在徒手格斗中用火咒 |
[04:33] | is strictly prohibited, Marco! | 是严令禁止的 马尔科 |
[04:36] | You’re not a new–he knows the consequences. | 你不是新手 他知道后果的 |
[04:40] | Anyway, I got your text. What’s up? | 话说回来 我收到你的信息 什么事 |
[04:43] | So you know that message I got earlier? | 你知道我之前收到的那条消息 |
[04:45] | I’ve been using | 我一直在用 |
[04:47] | the citizen tip line, but not for work. | 公民报热线 但不是因为公事 |
[04:51] | I just got an anonymous tip | 我刚接到匿名线报 |
[04:53] | that’s gonna help me find my cousin. | 能帮我找到我表姐 |
[04:56] | As in Ultraviolet? | 致命紫光吗 |
[04:59] | As in the Black Hole meta assassin | 那个每次见到你 |
[05:01] | that tries to kill you every time she sees you? | 都想杀死你的黑洞超能力刺客吗 |
[05:03] | Her name’s Esperanza, and I get how it sounds. | 她叫埃斯佩兰萨 我知道这听起来很怪 |
[05:07] | Look, she’s been taking out targets. | 她一直在铲除目标 |
[05:09] | First, here in Metropolis, then in Opal City. | 先是大都会 再到欧泊市 |
[05:13] | I think her next assassination is in Central City. | 我认为她的下一个刺杀目标人物在中城 |
[05:16] | Chuck, if Team Flash can get a jump on this– | 恰克 如果闪电侠小队能抢先一步 |
[05:19] | Flash isn’t around. | 闪电侠不在 |
[05:20] | Exactly. What would Barry do? | 没错 如果是巴里会怎么做 |
[05:23] | He’d find her and get her to stand down. | 他会找到她 让她收手的 |
[05:25] | I have to do the same. | 我也必须要这么做 |
[05:28] | Esperanza blames me for abandoning her. | 埃斯佩兰萨怪我抛弃了她 |
[05:31] | I have to make that right, | 我必须要改善这种关系 |
[05:33] | ‘Cause if I can get through to her, | 因为如果我能说服她 |
[05:36] | maybe we can be a family again. | 也许我们就能再做一家人 |
[06:06] | Listen to me. I don’t want to fight. | 听我说 我不想和你打架 |
[06:15] | Wait– | 等等 |
[06:23] | Stop! I won’t let you hurt my friends. | 住手 我不会让你伤害我的朋友 |
[06:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:11] | Figures you’re a part of this. | 我就猜到你和此事有关 |
[07:13] | Well, I can’t expect you to fail on your missions | 我可不指望你一个人 |
[07:15] | all on your own, | 把任务做失手吧 |
[07:17] | except for that one time, in Belize. | 除了在伯利兹城的那一次 |
[07:20] | That was hilarious. | 那次太搞笑了 |
[07:40] | Are you freaking nuts? | 你是疯了吗 |
[07:42] | I have seen Ultraviolet melt the face off of someone | 我看到过致命紫光边把人脸给融化 |
[07:45] | and laugh while doing it. | 边放声大笑 |
[07:47] | What made you think going after her alone was a good idea? | 你们为什么觉得单枪匹马去找她是个好主意 |
[07:50] | Chuck and I were gonna bring in the team, | 我和恰克本来要叫上整个小队一起的 |
[07:52] | – but Esperanza surprised us. – Side note. | -但是埃斯佩兰萨出其不意 -补充一句 |
[07:55] | Prayer hands emoji for the save, | 祈祷手势的表情表示拯救 |
[07:57] | but how’d you know we were in trouble? | 但我们怎么知道你有麻烦呢 |
[07:58] | It’s one of the reasons I stuck around. | 所以这是我留下来的一个原因 |
[08:00] | I heard chatter about an ex-Black Hole assassin nearby. | 我听说附近有个前黑洞杀手 |
[08:04] | Good thing I went hunting. | 幸好我去打猎了 |
[08:06] | Speaking of, where are the big guns? | 话说 英雄们都去哪了 |
[08:08] | Frost is radio silent, | 冰霜失联 |
[08:10] | and Barry and Iris are off the grid. | 巴里和爱瑞丝也休假了 |
[08:12] | So for the rest of today, this is Team Flash. | 所以今天 我们就是闪电侠小队 |
[08:19] | Well, that’s reassuring. I don’t suppose you’ve learned | 真是让人宽心 你应该还没学会 |
[08:23] | how to melt someone’s face off with your powers yet? | 如何用你的超能力把人脸融化吧 |
[08:29] | No. Okay. Great. | 不会 那好吧 |
[08:32] | Well, it’s a good thing just his wrist got hurt, | 幸好他只是手腕受伤 |
[08:34] | because we don’t have nearly enough muscle | 因为我们没有足够的人手 |
[08:36] | to handle this mission. | 来处理这个任务 |
[08:37] | But I can still save Esperanza. | 但我还是可以救埃斯佩兰萨 |
[08:40] | – You want to save her? – Yeah. | -你想救她吗 -是的 |
[08:41] | You know, like Barry does with the bad guys. | 就巴里拯救坏人那样 |
[08:43] | I mean, not so much save her, but redeem her, I guess. | 与其说是拯救她 不如说是挽救她 |
[08:49] | Listen, I don’t think we can take on Ultraviolet by ourselves, | 我觉得我们自己没法抓到致命紫光 |
[08:52] | let alone change her overnight. | 更别说一夜之间改变她了 |
[08:55] | I don’t think we have a choice. | 我们好像别无选择 |
[08:59] | Look, Allegra said that Ultraviolet is here to kill somebody. | 阿莱格拉说致命紫光是来这里杀人的 |
[09:02] | That means there’s a life in danger. | 就是说有人有生命危险 |
[09:04] | Isn’t saving people Team Flash 101? | 救人不是闪电侠小队的宗旨吗 |
[09:11] | Chester’s right. We need to stop her. | 切斯特说得对 我们要阻止她 |
[09:20] | Fine, but family or not, | 好吧 但不管是不是家人 |
[09:23] | she will try to kill you if she gets the chance. | 如果她有机会 她会杀了你的 |
[09:34] | That’s every location Ultraviolet’s been spotted in | 这是过去48小时内致命紫光出现过的 |
[09:37] | in the last 48 hours. | 所有地点 |
[09:38] | But so far, no luck on her current location. | 但是目前还没有找到她现在的位置 |
[09:40] | What about the satellites? | 卫星呢 |
[09:42] | Well, her energy signature’s based off of light which is, | 她的能量信号来自于光 |
[09:44] | like, everywhere, at all times, so it’s almost impossible | 而光无处不在 所以几乎不可能 |
[09:47] | to hone in on her specific light signature. | 锁定她特定的光信号 |
[09:50] | This is where she’s going. | 她要去的就是这里 |
[09:52] | It’s a typical Black Hole recon pattern. | 这是典型的黑洞侦察模式 |
[09:54] | Scope out the surrounding areas while closing in on your target. | 接近目标时 仔细观察周围区域 |
[09:58] | This is a downtown free clinic. | 这是市中心的免费诊所 |
[10:01] | Why go there to try to kill someone? | 为什么要去那里杀人呢 |
[10:03] | I don’t know, but the bigger question is how do we stop her? | 我不知道 但更大的问题是要怎么阻止她 |
[10:07] | With this. It’s a photonic stun grenade. | 用这个 这个是光击手榴弹 |
[10:11] | Procuring it required two trips to New Delhi, | 买到它需要去新德里两次 |
[10:13] | a helicopter crash, | 一次直升机坠毁 |
[10:14] | and a very deadly quinceanera. | 还有经历了一次致命的成年礼 |
[10:17] | I’m gonna go make sure this is fully charged. | 我要确保这个充满电了 |
[10:20] | I’ll be back in ten. We’ll discuss the plan. | 我十分钟后回来 我们再商量计划 |
[10:21] | Be ready to go. | 做好出发准备 |
[10:25] | Ha ha, yeah! | 好极了 |
[10:27] | Time to put my badass face on, right? Yeah? | 是时候摆出我的酷脸了 对吧 |
[10:33] | – No? – Chuck, maybe you better sit this one out. | -不要吗 -恰克 也许这次你最好别管 |
[10:36] | Whoa, I-I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[10:38] | I know, but you’re a pacifist. | 我知道 但你是和平主义者 |
[10:40] | And that’s cool, but this is gonna be too dangerous. | 这样很好 但是这次太危险了 |
[10:44] | We’ll be back before you know it, okay? | 我们很快就会回来的 |
[11:07] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[11:09] | Not until you’re dead. | 除非你死了 |
[11:15] | Run. | 快跑 |
[11:26] | Tell whoever hired you the assassination is canceled. | 告诉你的雇主 刺杀取消了 |
[11:29] | You fools. I wasn’t hired. | 蠢货 我不是被雇佣的 |
[11:33] | I’m hunting the doctor that created me. | 我要追杀制造我的医生 |
[11:36] | You just saved the man that turned me into a monster! | 你们刚刚救的是把我变成怪物的人 |
[11:50] | That doctor–did he really used to work for Black Hole? | 那个医生 他之前真的是为黑洞做事吗 |
[11:58] | Talk to us, or talk to CCPD. The choice is yours. | 跟我们说还是跟中城警察说 你自己选 |
[12:01] | Although I hear their cells are much less comfortable. | 我还听说他们的牢房远不如这里舒适 |
[12:09] | Do you know how I got this little gift? | 知道我是怎么得到这个小礼物的吗 |
[12:12] | I remember seeing white light everywhere | 我记得在我被关起来的时候 |
[12:16] | blinding me while I was held down. | 无处不在的白光刺瞎我的眼睛 |
[12:19] | I was helpless. | 我很无助 |
[12:22] | Then I felt a scalpel slice into me. | 然后我感觉到手术刀切入身体 |
[12:26] | I fought back, but I was tied down. | 我想反抗 但我被束缚着 |
[12:29] | All I could do was scream… | 我能做的只有尖叫 |
[12:32] | until they cut my voice out of me. | 直到他们把我的声音切除 |
[12:37] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t know. | 我很抱歉 我并不知道 |
[12:39] | Where’s Dr. Olsen? | 奥尔森医生在哪 |
[12:41] | We…don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[12:46] | He must pay. | 他必须付出代价 |
[12:47] | He is still out there turning new lab rats into weapons | 他还在外面 为最高出价者 |
[12:51] | for the highest bidder. | 把新的实验品变成武器 |
[12:53] | Abducting victims who won’t be missed | 劫持那些和我一样失踪后 |
[12:55] | when they disappear, like me. | 也不会有人挂念的受害者 |
[12:57] | I never meant for this to happen, I swear. | 我从不想这样的事情发生 我发誓 |
[13:01] | You abandoned me, cousin. | 你抛弃了我 表妹 |
[13:03] | Left me alone for Dr. Olsen to find. | 让我自己去找奥尔森医生吧 |
[13:19] | We’ll help you get him. I promise. | 我们帮你抓他 我保证 |
[13:22] | Uh, sidebar please. | 借一步说话 谢谢 |
[13:26] | You want to join her now? | 如今你想加入她 |
[13:28] | This Olsen guy needs to be stopped | 这个奥尔森必须阻止他 |
[13:30] | before he hurts anyone else, and Esperanza’s the only one | 趁他没伤害别人 埃斯佩兰萨是唯一 |
[13:32] | who’s had any luck tracking him down. | 有机会找到他的人 |
[13:34] | Okay. We cannot trust her. | 好吧 我们不能相信她 |
[13:36] | Black Hole has twisted her mind | 黑洞扭曲了她的心智 |
[13:38] | in ways that you can’t even imagine. | 用你无法想象的手段 |
[13:39] | There’s no coming back from that. | 那是不可逆转的 |
[13:41] | – You can’t be sure. – Yes, I can. | -你不能确定 -我能 |
[13:44] | Working with her is a suicide mission. | 和她一起行动是自杀行为 |
[13:47] | You need to know that. | 你需要知道这一点 |
[13:55] | I know what Barry would do. | 我知道巴里会怎么做 |
[14:00] | I say we go after this doctor together. | 我说我们一起去抓这个医生 |
[14:13] | You in, prima? | 你加入吗 表姐 |
[14:31] | Come in. | 进来 |
[14:35] | Well, this is a surprise. | 真是稀客啊 |
[14:40] | We need to talk, Captain. | 我们需要谈谈 队长 |
[14:41] | Interim captain. | 临时队长 |
[14:44] | And since you’re no longer a cop, | 既然你已经不是警察了 |
[14:45] | what exactly do we have to discuss? | 我们有什么可以谈的 |
[14:59] | – Where did you get this? – That’s not important. | -你从哪拿到的 -这不重要 |
[15:03] | What matters is I could have gone to Chief Singh with it, | 重要的是我可以把它交给辛格警长 |
[15:05] | but I chose to come to you first, because deep down, | 但我选择先找你 因为在我心里 |
[15:08] | I believe you are doing your best to be a good cop. | 我相信你在全力做一个好警察 |
[15:12] | Which means I should listen to your side of the story. | 也就是说 我应该听听来自你口中的这件事 |
[15:22] | – Get out. – Excuse me? | -出去 -什么 |
[15:23] | I take your job and you take me down | 我拿了你的工作 你就要弄夸我 |
[15:26] | so you can dig up some crap | 所以你就挖掘一些 |
[15:28] | you can twist for your personal vendetta! | 可以扭曲的事实来报私人恩怨 |
[15:30] | – I– – Enough. | -我 -够了 |
[15:32] | You try a stunt like this again, | 你再敢耍这些花招 |
[15:34] | and I will arrest you myself. | 我就亲自逮捕你 |
[15:38] | For your own good, move on, West. | 为了你自己好 翻篇 韦斯特 |
[15:41] | Find a new hobby, and get the hell out of my office! | 找个新爱好 滚出我的办公室 |
[16:05] | Now, generate a single blast that destroys your target, | 现在聚集单次爆发 毁灭你的目标 |
[16:09] | and focus. | 集中注意 |
[16:18] | If we’re going to face Dr. Olsen together, | 如果我们要一起对付奥尔森医生 |
[16:21] | you need to learn how to fight. Try harder. | 你要学会如何战斗 再努力一点 |
[16:40] | – I’m doing the best I can. – It’s not good enough. | -我尽力了 -还不够好 |
[16:43] | Oh, you still think you can change her? | 你还觉得你可以改变她 |
[16:48] | She’s got this crazy idea that you’re not a total lost cause. | 她认为你还不是无药可救这种疯狂想法 |
[16:52] | Noble, but dumb. | 崇高 但愚蠢 |
[16:55] | Just stay out of this. | 别插手 |
[16:57] | You think you know your cousin. | 你觉得你了解你表姐 |
[16:59] | I know the real Ultraviolet. Let me show you. | 我了解真正的致命紫光 让我告诉你 |
[17:19] | Yo, yo, yo. Who’s ready for a snack attack? | 哟哟哟 想不想来一点零食 |
[17:26] | Chuck? | 恰克 |
[17:33] | He’s not breathing. You could have killed him. | 他没有呼吸了 你这样会杀死他 |
[17:36] | So? He’s useless, as are you. | 所以呢 他是废物 你也是 |
[17:40] | I’ll finish this on my own. | 我要自己解决了 |
[17:55] | You don’t know how lucky you were. | 你不知道你有多幸运 |
[17:57] | One foot to the right, | 再往右几十厘米 |
[17:58] | and you would have a giant hole charred in your chest. | 你的胸口就会烧出个大洞 |
[18:02] | Roger that. | 收到了 |
[18:06] | But hey, I’m-I’m good. | 但是 我没事 |
[18:09] | Yeah, no. It probably just looks worse than it is. | 是的 可能只是看起来要糟一些 |
[18:12] | Yeah, no. The Runk Man’s ready for– | 好了 朗克侠准备好… |
[18:14] | No, no, no. The Runk Man needs to stay here. | 不不不 朗克侠需要待在这里 |
[18:17] | I’ll get you some naproxen for the pain. | 我给你拿些萘普生止疼 |
[18:19] | Doctor’s orders. | 遵医嘱 |
[18:24] | Chuck, this is all my fault. | 恰克 都是我的错 |
[18:27] | Oh, no, no. It’s not that bad. | 不不 没那么严重 |
[18:31] | Where’s your cousin? Did she really leave? | 你表姐呢 她真走了吗 |
[18:32] | Yep, and good riddance. | 是的 终于解脱了 |
[18:37] | Shouldn’t we go after her? | 我们不去追她吗 |
[18:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:50] | Runk, she is still not thinking straight. | 朗克 她还没有想通 |
[18:52] | You’ve gotta help me talk some sense into her. | 你要帮我跟她讲讲道理 |
[18:55] | – Why me? – She likes you. She’ll listen. | -为什么是我 -她喜欢你 她能听进去 |
[18:58] | I mean, yeah. We’re friends and all, | 是的 我们是好朋友 |
[19:02] | but I really don’t think I can change her mind. | 但我不觉得我能改变她的想法 |
[19:05] | Not on this. | 尤其在这件事上 |
[19:06] | Okay. Fine. Then I will do it myself. | 好吧 那我自己去 |
[19:09] | She’s gotta realize that sharing | 她会意识到 |
[19:11] | a back alley yin-yang tattoo with someone | 和别人有一样的后巷阴阳文身 |
[19:13] | doesn’t mean you’re bonded forever. | 不代表你们永远是亲人 |
[19:18] | Yin-yang tattoo? | 阴阳纹身 |
[19:22] | Ha! Great Rao. | 氪星之神劳 |
[19:28] | Arrest you? Are you sure Kramer’s serious? | 逮捕你 你确定克莱默认真的吗 |
[19:31] | You should have seen her, Cecile. | 你真应该见见她 西塞尔 |
[19:33] | It was like how a guilty person reacts. | 很像心虚之人的反应 |
[19:37] | So she really did have something to do with | 所以她真的和 |
[19:39] | getting her own troops killed. My God. | 手下部队被害逃不开关系 我的天 |
[19:40] | If this is true, I have to go straight | 假如这是真的 我必须向 |
[19:43] | to the governor’s office. | 州政府上报 |
[19:44] | It’s that big. | 事态严峻 |
[19:46] | Babe, CCPD was like my second home. | 亲爱的 中城警局就像我第二个家 |
[19:48] | I trained most of the officers there. | 我培养过这里大部分警官 |
[19:51] | They’re like my family. | 他们就像我的家人 |
[19:52] | Now, I can’t help but wonder who did I leave my kids with? | 现在我不禁会想我把他们交给了谁 |
[19:55] | That’s not on you. | 这不是你的责任 |
[19:57] | I put my badge down. Kramer picked it up. | 我卸下了我的警徽 由克莱默接手 |
[19:59] | It’s all on me. | 这完全是我的责任 |
[20:02] | 克莱默 我们能见一面吗 | |
[20:03] | It’s Kramer. She wants to meet up. | 是克莱默 她想见面 |
[20:06] | Joe, no. She might be baiting you into a trap. | 乔 不要 她可能要引你进圈套 |
[20:08] | – You can’t go. – I know. | -你不能去 -我知道 |
[20:10] | But, babe, I can’t help | 但是 亲爱的 我不由自主地 |
[20:11] | but feel there’s something more to this. | 感觉到事情不止这么简单 |
[20:15] | What am I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么做 |
[20:26] | You are a good man, Joe West. | 你是个好人 乔·韦斯特 |
[20:29] | You forget everything that’s in that folder. | 你应该忘记那个文件夹里的一切 |
[20:32] | Your heart’s always been your best compass, right? | 你的心永远都是你最好的指南针 对吧 |
[20:35] | So…trust it. | 所以相信它 |
[20:38] | Trust your heart. It’ll show you what’s right. | 相信你的心 它会给你正确的指引 |
[20:58] | It was a good try. | 不错的尝试 |
[21:01] | But Ultraviolet is never gonna change. | 但致命紫光绝不会改变的 |
[21:04] | You need to give up | 你需要放手了 |
[21:05] | before you get yourself or someone else killed. | 趁你自己和其他人被杀之前 |
[21:07] | I can’t just abandon her. She’s my family. | 我不能放弃她 她是我的家人 |
[21:10] | – Yeah. I get that. – No, you don’t. | -是的 我懂 -不 你不懂 |
[21:13] | You grew up in some mansion with two loving parents, | 你成长在豪宅里 有爱着你的父母 |
[21:16] | but for most of my life, it was just Esperanza and me. | 但我大部分生命中 只有埃斯佩兰萨和我 |
[21:21] | She’s more than just my cousin. | 她不仅仅是我的表姐 |
[21:22] | She’s the reason I survived long enough to be here. | 她是我今天能活着站在这里的原因 |
[21:26] | I have to save her. | 我必须救她 |
[21:29] | Some people are too far gone to save, | 有些人已经不可救药了 |
[21:32] | – even if they’re your family. – How can you say that? | -即使他们是你的家人 -你怎能这样说 |
[21:35] | You fought Black Hole to save your parents. | 你为了救你的家人与黑洞作斗争 |
[21:37] | – That is not the same thing. – Why not? | -那不一样 -为什么不一样 |
[21:40] | Why is your family good enough to save, but mine isn’t? | 为什么你的家人值得救 而我的不行 |
[21:42] | Because I didn’t save them. | 因为我没救他们 |
[21:47] | By the time I got my parents out of Black Hole, | 我把我父母从黑洞弄出来 |
[21:49] | it was way too late. | 为时已晚了 |
[21:52] | The people that raised me were gone. | 把我养大的人已经不在了 |
[22:01] | Carver put my parents in charge of all international accounts. | 卡夫让我父母掌管所有国际账户 |
[22:06] | He gave them 10%, | 只要他们管理 |
[22:08] | as long as they kept all of Black Hole’s overseas assets | 那些美国政府不知道的黑洞海外资产 |
[22:11] | hidden from the U.S. Government. | 就给他们其中百分之十 |
[22:15] | Carver bought my parents’ loyalty for billions. | 卡夫用几十亿收买了我父母的忠诚 |
[22:22] | And once they got a taste, they needed more. | 一旦他们尝到了甜头 就还想要更多 |
[22:27] | And what happened, once Carver was gone? | 那卡夫死了之后呢 |
[22:30] | My parents were in too deep. | 我父母陷得太深了 |
[22:33] | And worse, they got used to this lifestyle. | 更糟的是 他们习惯了这种生活方式 |
[22:37] | And no matter how hard I tried, I could not pull them out. | 无论我怎么努力 都没法拉他们出来 |
[22:46] | Because they didn’t want out. | 因为他们不想出来 |
[22:50] | Which is why you have to pull with everything you have. | 因此你必须用尽全力去拉他们 |
[22:56] | When I first met Team Flash, it was in handcuffs. | 我刚见到闪电侠小队时 我还带着手铐 |
[23:00] | When they first met you, you were robbing a bank. | 他们刚见到你时 你还在抢银行 |
[23:02] | We didn’t want help either, | 我们也不想被帮助 |
[23:05] | but this team never gave up on us. | 但这个小队一直没有放弃我们 |
[23:11] | So thanks for the reminder. | 所以谢谢你提醒我 |
[23:16] | You want to bail, I understand. | 你想要脱身 我理解 |
[23:19] | But I’m gonna go find my cousin. | 但我要去找我的表姐 |
[23:32] | – What the– – Your tattoo! | -什么情况 -你的文身 |
[23:35] | It’s a yin-yang symbol. | 是阴阳图 |
[23:37] | Two sides that make a whole. Opposite, but the same. | 两边组成一个完整图案 反过来也一样 |
[23:42] | Okay. Sorry. Look, I know how to track Ultraviolet. | 抱歉 听着 我知道怎么追踪致命紫光 |
[23:46] | We couldn’t track Ultraviolet’s unique light signature, | 我们没法追踪致命紫光特有的光标记物 |
[23:48] | because there’s too much interference | 因为城市中其他的光源 |
[23:49] | from other light sources in the city. | 造成太多干扰 |
[23:51] | But you and Ultraviolet have the same powers, | 但你和致命紫光有同样的能力 |
[23:54] | so if we use you as an input signal, | 如果我们用你作为输入信号 |
[23:56] | satellites will search for its counterpart signal. | 卫星会搜索相对应的信号 |
[23:59] | AKA the yin to your yang– Ultraviolet. | 也就是说 致命紫光是阳对应的阴 |
[24:06] | Just focus your energies here. Get your shine on. | 在这里集中你的能量 大放异彩吧 |
[24:29] | – It worked. – What? | -成功了 -什么 |
[24:32] | – We found her. – What? | -我们找到她了 -真的吗 |
[24:34] | – Oh, my arm– – Oh, sorry. | -我的胳膊 -抱歉 |
[24:35] | It’s okay. It’s okay. I’m okay. | 没关系 我没事 |
[24:38] | Looks like she’s in a run-down warehouse | 看起来她在一个装有大量可疑技术的 |
[24:40] | that’s wired for tons of shady tech. | 破旧的仓库里 |
[24:42] | It’s gotta be Olsen’s hideout. | 这肯定是奥尔森的藏身之所 |
[24:43] | Okay. We better hurry. Come on. | 我们最好快点 走 |
[24:44] | No, no. I almost got you killed once already. | 不 我已经差点害死你一次了 |
[24:47] | Esperanza’s my problem. I need to do this alone. | 埃斯佩兰萨是我的责任 我需要独自解决 |
[24:49] | Look, I know I can’t do the fighting like you guys, | 我知道我不能像你们一样战斗 |
[24:52] | but I can still help my friends. | 但是我还是可以帮助我的朋友们的 |
[24:53] | You’ve done more than enough. I can’t risk having– | 你已经做得够多了 我不能冒着 |
[24:55] | Allegra, I’m not taking no for an answer. | 阿莱格拉 我不会接受你的拒绝的 |
[24:58] | Not again. | 再也不会了 |
[25:29] | My favorite patient. | 我最爱的病人 |
[25:34] | You surprised me earlier. | 你之前给我带来了惊喜 |
[25:40] | So happy to return the favor. | 很高兴可以还回去 |
[25:47] | Dr. Olsen. Ready to die? | 奥尔森医生 准备好接受死亡了吗 |
[25:50] | That depends. | 看情况 |
[25:56] | Are you ready… for one last experiment? | 你准备好了吗 最后一次实验 |
[26:15] | Okay, Allegra. I’m set. | 阿莱格拉 我准备好了 |
[26:18] | Operation Find-Your-Cuz- | 找到你的表姐 |
[26:19] | And-Convince-Her-To-Come-Home is a “Go.” | 并说服她回家行动开始 |
[26:23] | Okay. I’m reading her light signature in a level below you. | 我看到她的光信号比你低一层 |
[26:30] | Getting to her is gonna be the tricky part. | 接近她会是困难的那部分 |
[26:32] | I got company. | 我这里有人 |
[26:33] | Oh, I got just the thing for those electro-pulse rifles. | 我正好有对付那些电脉冲步枪的东西 |
[26:37] | Hold on to your voltz. | 枪都拿好了 |
[26:45] | That is one EMP courtesy of… | 这是一份来自切斯特·P的 |
[26:48] | Chester P. | 电磁脉冲大礼 |
[26:50] | Okay. I’m heading down there. | 好了 我要下去了 |
[26:58] | Wait. Hold on. Those guys got backup. | 等等 等一下 那些人有后援 |
[27:05] | Another EMP would be great right about now. | 现在再一发电磁脉冲就好了 |
[27:08] | The mobile unit doesn’t have enough juice | 移动机组没有足够 |
[27:09] | for another pulse. | 再来一发脉冲的能量 |
[27:22] | Go find your cousin. I got this. | 去找你的表姐 这里交给我 |
[27:36] | Don’t worry, boys. I’ll go slowly. | 别担心 小伙子们 我会慢慢来的 |
[28:04] | Esperanza, | 埃斯佩兰萨 |
[28:06] | you need to come with me now. We don’t have time for any– | 你现在得跟我走 我们没有时间 |
[28:17] | She isn’t the one who’s run out of time, my dear. | 她不是那个快没时间的人 亲爱的 |
[28:21] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[28:22] | I made her into a weapon without a voice. | 我把她变成了无声的武器 |
[28:27] | And these hands are the only ones that can return what was taken, | 只有这双手才能还原 |
[28:33] | so we made a deal. | 所以我们达成了协议 |
[28:35] | I’ll give your cousin her voice back | 如果她杀了每个知道我工作本质的人 |
[28:38] | if she kills everyone who knows the true nature of my work. | 我就把你表姐的声音还给她 |
[28:45] | You and your team. | 你和你的小队 |
[29:00] | Sue, Allegra needs backup. | 苏 阿莱格拉需要支援 |
[29:02] | Yeah. I know the feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[29:24] | Lights out, boys. | 熄灯了 小伙子们 |
[29:41] | He’s lying to you, prima. Listen to me. | 他在骗你 表姐 听我说 |
[29:43] | I’m your family. We’re blood. | 我是你的家人 血亲 |
[29:45] | Blood is a liquid easily spilled. | 血液是很容易溢出的液体 |
[29:49] | Power is eternal, and money provides it. | 权利才是永恒 金钱承载地位 |
[29:53] | So now that Joseph Carver is dead, | 所以现在约瑟夫·卡弗死了 |
[29:55] | I work for the highest bidder. | 我为出价最高的人工作 |
[29:57] | And I don’t plan on going out of business anytime soon. | 我没打算很快就金盆洗手 |
[30:05] | End her, and get your voice back! | 结果她 拿回你的声音 |
[30:16] | Please. Please don’t. | 拜托 不要 |
[30:19] | Don’t do this! | 别这么做 |
[30:44] | Fighting back is useless, child. | 反抗是无用的 孩子 |
[30:46] | You’ll never be stronger than her. | 你永远不会比她更强大 |
[30:50] | Hate fuels your light power. | 憎恨为你的光能量提供燃料 |
[30:54] | Not for me. | 我不是 |
[31:16] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[31:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:52] | We’re good. | 我们很好 |
[32:06] | – Is she gonna be okay? – She’ll be fine. | -她会好过来吗 -她会没事的 |
[32:08] | She’s just resting. | 她只是在休息 |
[32:10] | And if anyone can recover from a massive dose | 如果有人可以从巨量的光能量中 |
[32:12] | of light-based energy, it’s her. | 恢复过来 就是她 |
[32:14] | About that whole supernova thing I did back there… | 我在那里做到的超新星攻击 |
[32:18] | is that gonna happen again? | 还会再发生吗 |
[32:19] | Maybe. It’s common for meta powers to reach new heights | 有可能 在高压情况下超能力达到新高度 |
[32:22] | during times of extreme stress. You just leveled up, Allegra. | 是很常见的 你升级了 阿莱格拉 |
[32:29] | You did well out there, you know. | 你在那里做的很好 |
[32:31] | I’m not sure the boss would agree. | 我不确定老板会认同 |
[32:33] | I organized a rogue mission while Barry was gone. | 巴里不在的时候我组织了一场无授权行动 |
[32:36] | I almost got Sue and Chuck killed. | 我差点害死苏和恰克 |
[32:39] | But you followed your heart, | 但是你听从了自己的心 |
[32:41] | and that’s what Barry would have done. | 这就是巴里会做的 |
[32:44] | And Dr. Olsen’s in jail, now, too. | 奥尔森医生现在也在牢里 |
[32:47] | And…there’s this. | 还有这个 |
[33:05] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[33:08] | Caitlin ran some tests. | 凯特琳做了一些检查 |
[33:10] | She says you’re gonna be okay. Sorry, I had to…you know. | 她说你会没事的 抱歉 我必须 你懂得 |
[33:16] | How did you…do that? | 你怎么 做到的 |
[33:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:21] | Dr. Olsen said our powers are fueled by hate, | 奥尔森医生说我们的能力由憎恨充能 |
[33:24] | but…I thought about something else. | 但是 我想了些别的东西 |
[33:29] | Family. | 家庭 |
[33:33] | After everything I’ve done, you still call me that. | 我做了这一切之后 你还这么叫我 |
[33:38] | Always. | 永远 |
[33:41] | What they did to you isn’t who you are, Esperanza. | 他们对你做的不是你自己 埃斯佩兰萨 |
[33:45] | You’re more than that. You know that. | 你不止这些 你知道的 |
[33:49] | And I do too. | 我也知道 |
[33:52] | There’s something else. | 还有点别的 |
[33:55] | We recovered these from Dr. Olsen. | 这些是我们在奥尔森博士那找到的 |
[33:57] | They’re the files on what he did to you. | 是关于他对你所作所为的档案 |
[34:01] | The point is Caitlin thinks she can use them. | 重点是 凯特琳认为她可以用上这些档案 |
[34:05] | To do what? | 来干什么 |
[34:07] | Cure you. Permanently. | 治愈你 永久性的 |
[34:21] | Thanks for meeting me so late. | 感谢你这么晚还来见我 |
[34:24] | After how I behaved, I…wasn’t sure you would. | 我那么做以后 我不确定你还会不会见我 |
[34:28] | I’m sure you had a reason. | 我相信你是有理由的 |
[34:31] | Like, probably the same reason you had me meet here. | 大概跟你要我在这里见面的理由一样 |
[34:38] | Yeah. Figured I did enough damage to CCPD morale for one day. | 是啊 我想我这天已经够伤中城警局的士气了 |
[34:44] | Look, West, earlier today, | 听着 韦斯特 之前 |
[34:47] | I was…unprofessional. | 我…很不专业 |
[34:52] | And you were right to be suspicious. | 你起疑心是对的 |
[34:53] | I mean, all the evidence looks that way. | 所有的证据都指向那边 |
[34:59] | But that’s not the whole story is it? | 但事情并没这么简单 对吗 |
[35:14] | The soldier who betrayed your unit. | 那个背叛你部队的士兵 |
[35:16] | His name is Adam Creyke. | 他叫亚当·克瑞可 |
[35:20] | He’s also my brother. | 他也是我哥哥 |
[35:22] | Not by blood, | 没有血缘关系 |
[35:24] | but some bonds run deeper. | 但我们有更深层的关联 |
[35:31] | As two Native kids growing up off the Rez, | 作为两个在雷区长大的孩子 |
[35:33] | we weren’t exactly popular in our community. | 我们在社区里并不受欢迎 |
[35:38] | But we were still a part of it, | 但我们仍是其中的一部分 |
[35:40] | so we kept in touch in our own way. | 所以我们以自己的方式保持联系 |
[35:43] | But that’s how Adam and I bonded. | 亚当和我就是这样关联起来的 |
[35:51] | We didn’t have a lot of support, but… | 并没什么人支持我们 但… |
[35:54] | at least we had each other. | 至少我们有彼此 |
[36:00] | Anyway, you were right about us arguing the night before, | 不管怎样 之前那晚我们吵架事的你说得对 |
[36:04] | about the mission. | 关于那个任务的事 |
[36:06] | But I didn’t know that he had sold out our unit. | 但我不知道他出卖了整个小队 |
[36:10] | Adam was trying to convince me not to go on the mission. | 亚当当时劝我不要出那个任务 |
[36:14] | Said he had a bad feeling about it. | 他说他有不好的预感 |
[36:18] | He was trying to protect you, | 他想保护你 |
[36:20] | and you blame yourself for not realizing. | 而你因为自己没意识到而自责 |
[36:25] | I was in charge of those lives. | 我要对那些生命负责 |
[36:35] | It was my job to get them home to their families. | 我的工作是让他们安全回到家 |
[36:39] | A dozen dinner tables have empty chairs right now | 现在十几张餐桌都有了空位 |
[36:42] | because I didn’t see the clues. | 就因为我当时没发现迹象 |
[36:47] | I was too blind and stupid. | 我真是盲目又愚蠢 |
[36:54] | Believing in somebody you love is… | 相信你爱的人… |
[36:58] | nothing to be ashamed of. | 并不可耻 |
[37:05] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[37:09] | Maybe someday, you’ll trust someone enough to share it. | 或许有一天 你会把它分享给一个足够信任的人 |
[37:16] | Why do you think I asked you here? | 你觉得我为什么找你来 |
[37:29] | I’ve been looking for Adam for six years, on my own. | 我独自找了亚当六年 |
[37:34] | Help me catch him. | 帮我抓到他 |
[37:53] | So where are you headed to next, | 你接下来要去哪 |
[37:55] | some exotic locale? | 一些异国情调的地方吗 |
[37:56] | Actually, I’m thinking about sticking around. | 其实 我想在这多呆一阵 |
[38:01] | Maybe even talking to my parents. | 甚至可以跟我父母谈谈 |
[38:06] | Yeah. I guess you could say I’m…finally seeing the light. | 是啊 你大概可以说我…终于看到光明了 |
[38:14] | Ciao, for now. | 再见了 |
[38:19] | Well, I guess we officially survived | 我想我们正式完成了 |
[38:21] | our un-survivable mission. Barely. | 我们不能完成的任务 艰难地 |
[38:25] | Thanks for having my back, Chuck. | 谢谢你支持我 恰克 |
[38:27] | I literally couldn’t have done this without you. | 没有你我真没法做到 |
[38:30] | It was nothing. | 小意思 |
[38:31] | But we do make a pretty good team. | 但我们确实是个不错的团队 |
[38:35] | Hey, do you want to get a coffee or something? | 你想去买杯咖啡什么的吗 |
[38:38] | Anywhere but Jitters. | 除了吉特哪都行 |
[38:39] | Yeah. I’d love to, | 我很想去 |
[38:42] | but I kind of set up a D&D game for tonight, so another time? | 但我今晚要玩龙与地下城 下次一定 |
[38:47] | Sure. Or maybe…I could join you. | 没问题 要不…我跟你一起玩 |
[38:53] | For real? Like, you’d like to– | 真的吗 你想 |
[38:56] | – With me? – Yeah. Is that a problem? | -跟我玩吗 -是啊 有问题吗 |
[38:59] | No, no, no. No, no. It’s amazing. | 不不不 太棒了 |
[39:02] | Just unexpected, but in a great way. | 只是出乎意料 但是是褒义的 |
[39:05] | I mean it’s– am I making this weird? | 我 我把氛围变奇怪了吗 |
[39:08] | Yeah. No. I don’t know. | 是吧 没有 我不知道 |
[39:11] | – It’s just a game. – Exactly. | -就是游戏而已 -确实 |
[39:13] | Yeah, yeah. With coffee. Whole lotta coffee. | 是的 要有咖啡 很多很多咖啡 |
[39:17] | Yeah. Lead the way. | 对 带路吧 |
[39:21] | Oh, looking refreshed, man. | 看起来神清气爽啊 兄弟 |
[39:22] | – Oh, thanks. – Yeah. How was your trip? | -谢谢 -你的旅行怎么样 |
[39:25] | Amazing. It was great. Iris and I, um… | 挺好的 很不错 爱瑞丝和我… |
[39:30] | Iris and I are thinking about getting a timeshare, actually. | 其实 爱瑞丝和我正在考虑分时度假 |
[39:35] | What happened today? | 今天发生什么了 |
[39:43] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没什么 -没什么 |
[40:11] | Snowflake. It’s great to see you. | 小雪花 很高兴见到你 |
[40:16] | Of course, while I love a show of force as much as the next guy, | 当然 我和隔壁的人一样喜欢炫耀武力 |
[40:21] | I gave you my cell. | 我告诉你牢房号了 |
[40:22] | You do know there’s a difference | 你知道在伸手和挥拳之间 |
[40:23] | between reaching out and, like, punching, right? | 是有区别的 对吧 |
[40:25] | Shut up. When Norvock told me | 闭嘴 诺瓦克告诉我 |
[40:27] | you broke out of Iron Heights, I couldn’t believe it. | 你逃出了铁山监狱时 我简直不敢相信 |
[40:30] | And yet…here we are. | 但我现在就在你面前 |
[40:33] | Come on. I’m taking you back. Again. | 来吧 我把你送回去 再一次 |
[40:37] | Looks like somebody hasn’t heard the news. | 某些人好像没看新闻啊 |
[40:45] | I cut a deal. My record is expunged. | 我达成了协议 我的记录被删除了 |
[40:47] | Now, I’m just like you– | 现在我跟你一样 |
[40:50] | one of the good guys. | 是个好人了 |