时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Whoa! Oh! | 哇!哦! |
[00:10] | Sorry. I’m sorry, I should | 对不起,对不起,我应该 |
[00:12] | Excuse me. Dr. Snow? | 打扰一下,斯诺博士? |
[00:13] | Yes. Thank goodness they finally sent someone | 是的,谢天谢地他们终于派人来 |
[00:15] | to fix the sink. It’s been leaking for weeks. | 修理水槽了,已经漏水几个星期了 |
[00:17] | Yeah, I don’t know anything about a sink. | 我对水槽一无所知 |
[00:19] | I was hoping that you could fix that. | 但我希望你能解决这个 |
[00:21] | Oh, uh, yes. Yes, of course. | 哦,嗯,是的当然 |
[00:24] | Have have a seat on the bed. | 在床上坐一下 |
[00:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:27] | I’m normally really careful, | 我平时很小心 |
[00:28] | but Dr. Wells has this thing about deadlines. | 但是威尔斯博士的项目有个截止日期 |
[00:31] | Ah. | 啊 |
[00:33] | I guess I was pushing things a little. | 我想我有一点赶了 |
[00:35] | How’s it look, Doc? | 看起来怎么样,博士? |
[00:37] | Uh, it’s not so bad. | 嗯,问题不大 |
[00:40] | Probably just a superficial second degree burn. | 可能只是表面二度烧伤 |
[00:43] | I think you’ll be okay. | 我想你会没事的 |
[00:45] | I know what you mean about Dr. Wells, though, | 不过,我知道你对威尔斯博士的想法 |
[00:48] | but…he is brilliant. | 但是…他很聪明 |
[00:52] | So how did this happen? | 这是怎么发生的呢? |
[00:53] | I was fitting a high pressure coil | 我当时正在管道中 |
[00:55] | down in the pipeline, and, | 安装一个高压线圈,然后 |
[00:57] | well, you’d think that a structural engineer | 好吧,结构工程师都知道 |
[00:59] | would know not to touch one without protection, but | 在没有保护的情况下不要碰那玩意…但是 |
[01:03] | Sorry. Mm mm, mm mm, it’s fine. | 对不起 – 嗯,没事 |
[01:05] | It’s fine, doesn’t even hurt. | 没事,也不疼 |
[01:07] | I’m fine it’s fine. | 我很好,很好 |
[01:08] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[01:11] | What do you think, am I gonna live? | 你觉得怎么样,我还能活吗? |
[01:12] | I think so. | 我觉得可以 |
[01:15] | So, um, what’s it like in the pipeline? | 那么,嗯,管道中的情况如何? |
[01:19] | I mean, working inside it. | 我的意思是,在里面工作 |
[01:22] | On it? | 还是在上面? |
[01:23] | Sorry, it’s just | 对不起,只是 |
[01:25] | it must be incredible to wake up every morning | 每天早上醒来,知道 |
[01:27] | knowing that you’re building something | 你正在建造一些将改变好几代人 |
[01:29] | that’s gonna change the course of scientific discovery | 科学发现进程的东西 |
[01:31] | for generations. | 一定很棒吧 |
[01:33] | Yeah, I mean, | 是的,我的意思是 |
[01:34] | I guess I never really thought of it that way. | 我从来没有这样想过 |
[01:36] | I just I just build things. | 我只是造东西罢了 |
[01:38] | I mean, ridiculously complicated things, mind you, | 我的意思是,非常复杂的东西,罢了 |
[01:41] | but at the end of the day, | 但归根结底 |
[01:43] | it’s kind of like I’m a big kid. | 这有点像是小孩子的玩具 |
[01:45] | Just instead of Legos, I’m using concrete and steel. | 虽然用的不是乐高积木,而是混凝土和钢材 |
[01:51] | I used to love those things when I was a little girl. | 当我还是个小女孩的时候,我曾经很喜欢这些东西 |
[01:53] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[01:55] | I mean not when I was a little a little girl. | 我不是说我以前是个小女孩 |
[01:58] | You’re right. What we’re doing down there, | 你是对的,我们所做的东西 |
[02:01] | being a part of it, it’s really incredible. | 参与到其中,真的令人难以置信 |
[02:04] | I guess that makes us all kinda special. | 我想这让我们都很特别 |
[02:09] | Well, I think you’re good to go. | 嗯,我觉得你可以走了 |
[02:12] | Good as new. Thank you. | 完好如新,谢谢你 |
[02:15] | Dr. Snow. It’s Caitlin. | 斯诺博士 – 叫凯特琳就好 |
[02:19] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[02:20] | Nice to meet you. I’m Ronnie. | 很高兴见到你,我是罗尼 |
[02:22] | Nice to meet you, Ronnie. | 很高兴认识你,罗尼 |
[02:27] | Come back anytime. | 随时回来 |
[02:29] | It’s nice to know that | 很高兴知道 |
[02:31] | you’ll always be there to fix me up. | 你会一直在这等着治疗我 |
[02:34] | It’s nice to know that | 很高兴知道 |
[02:35] | you’ll always be there to fix me up. | 你会一直在这等着治疗我 |
[02:38] | Ronnie? How is this possible? | 罗尼?这怎么可能? |
[02:41] | Join in, help us, come together. | 加入,帮助我们,我们一起 |
[02:44] | Together? I don’t understand. | 一起?我不明白 |
[02:47] | Not whole without you. | 没有你我们就不完整 |
[02:49] | You save us. | 你救了我们 |
[02:51] | How? | 我怎么就救了你们? |
[02:52] | Memories… in the snow. | 回忆…在雪地里 |
[02:56] | Ronnie, wait, please. | 罗尼,请稍等 |
[02:58] | Tell me how to save you! | 告诉我怎么救你! |
[03:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[03:26] | What did I do? What happened to my mom? | 我做了什么? – 我妈妈怎么了? |
[03:29] | Iris Hey, where’s my mom? | 艾瑞斯… – 嘿,我妈妈呢? |
[03:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:32] | Just tell me what happened! | 告诉我发生了什么! |
[03:37] | Okay, you need to back up right now. | 你需要远离一下 |
[03:38] | What is wrong with her? | 她怎么了? |
[03:40] | She has a it’s a condition, okay? | 她有个病症 |
[03:42] | It’s really hard to explain. | 真的很难解释 |
[03:43] | But basically, when it flares up, | 总的来讲,当它爆发时 |
[03:45] | like it is right now, | 就像现在一样 |
[03:46] | she loses time. It’s not her fault. | 她就会失去时间,这不是她的错 |
[03:48] | She can’t control what happens next. | 她无法控制接下来会发生什么 |
[03:49] | You’re lying to me. | 你在骗我 |
[03:50] | She attacked my mom. | 她袭击了我妈妈 |
[03:51] | Tinya, I’m so sorry. | 蒂尼亚,我很抱歉 |
[03:54] | I’m calling Barry. | 我打电话给巴里 |
[03:58] | What the hell? | 我勒个去? |
[04:03] | You need to get out of here. | 你需要离开这里 |
[04:05] | Now! | 现在! |
[04:09] | It’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没关系,会没事的 |
[04:15] | Colin Smith, Megan Landa, Veronica Binning. | 科林·史密斯、梅根·兰达、维罗妮卡·宾宁 |
[04:19] | These are potential victims | 这些潜在的受害者是 |
[04:21] | that Cecile and I got from Kramer’s files. | 我和塞西尔是从克莱默的档案中得到的 |
[04:23] | They all were killed in a fire of undetermined origin | 他们都在过去的六个月中 |
[04:27] | in the last six months. | 死于不明原因的火灾 |
[04:29] | That’s way before the deaths | 那远远在斯坦马伦和 |
[04:30] | of Stan Mullen and our other vics. | 我们的其他受害者死亡之前 |
[04:31] | We know, which is why I reached out | 我们知道,所以我尝试联系了 |
[04:34] | to the families of all of our new victims | 所有新受害者的家人 |
[04:36] | to find out if any of them were dealing with grief. | 看看他们中是否有人处于悲痛之中 |
[04:38] | Now, Megan and Colin both recently lost a parent, | 结果发现,梅根和科林最近都失去了父母 |
[04:42] | and Veronica has a sister who died when they were kids. | 维罗妮卡有一个妹妹,在小时候就去世了 |
[04:45] | Looks like our not so friendly fire | 看起来这不那么友好的火焰 |
[04:47] | has been snacking on people’s grief | 一直在吃人的悲伤 |
[04:48] | a lot longer than we thought. | 比我们想象的要长得多 |
[04:50] | It’s been ahead of us all along. | 它一直在我们前面 |
[04:51] | Not anymore. | 不再会了 |
[04:53] | Now we have a way to stop it from killing. | 现在我们有办法阻止它杀戮 |
[04:55] | Yeah, I finished encoding the Cold Fusion Sphere | 是的,我使用冰霜和坦豪瑟博士的 |
[04:57] | with Frost and Dr. Tannhauser’s cryo kinetic RNA signatures. | 低温动力学RNA特征完成了冷聚变球的编码 |
[05:01] | Next time there’s a barometric anomaly, | 下次出现气压异常时 |
[05:03] | we can bring it out into the field | 我们可以把它带到现场 |
[05:04] | and, you know, use it to capture this thing. | 而且,你知道,用它来捕捉这个东西 |
[05:07] | I just wish we knew where it was gonna pop up next. | 我只是希望我们知道它接下来会在哪里出现 |
[05:09] | There’s gotta be something we’re still missing | 一定有一些我们仍然缺少的 |
[05:11] | that links all the victims. | 能将所有受害者联系起来的东西 |
[05:13] | We find that connection… | 如果我们能发现这种联系… |
[05:15] | We can figure out what this fire wants. | 我们就能弄清楚这火焰想要什么 |
[05:17] | It wants me. | 它要我 |
[05:20] | And I know that because I just saw it. | 我知道这一点,因为我刚刚看到它 |
[05:22] | But why? What does it want with you? | 但为什么?它要你做什么? |
[05:27] | Parker? | 帕克? |
[05:30] | Wait, you know her? | 等等,你认识她? |
[05:31] | Yeah, she’s my yoga instructor. | 是的,她是我的瑜伽教练 |
[05:33] | You recognize anyone else? | 你认识别人吗? |
[05:35] | Um, these two. | 嗯,这两个 |
[05:38] | They were at O’Shaughnessy’s | 他们在奥肖内西酒吧 |
[05:40] | the night Frost and I went on our double date. | 那天晚上冰霜和我们在双人约会 |
[05:42] | And I recognize them as well. | 我也认识他们 |
[05:44] | Oh, we were all at a bio chem conference together. | 哦,我们一起参加了一个生物化学会议 |
[05:48] | We were panelists on an Applied Sciences lecture. | 我们是应用科学讲座的小组成员 |
[05:52] | It’s been looking for me this whole time. | 它一直在找我 |
[05:54] | That still doesn’t explain why | 这仍然无法解释为什么 |
[05:56] | the fire’s coming after you. | 火在追你 |
[06:01] | Because the fire is Ronnie, | 因为火是罗尼 |
[06:03] | and he wants me to save him. | 他要我救他 |
[06:14] | I know how this sounds, | 我知道这听起来如何 |
[06:16] | but it spoke to me. | 但它对我说话 |
[06:18] | It was confused and jumbled, but… | 它混乱不堪,但是… |
[06:21] | it was him, it was Ronnie. | 是他,是罗尼 |
[06:23] | Caitlin, this fire, | 凯特琳,这火焰 |
[06:25] | you know, it can get inside people’s heads, | 你知道,它可以进入人们的头脑 |
[06:28] | show you people you’ve lost, like it did with Chester’s dad. | 向你展示你失去的人,就像切斯特的父亲一样 |
[06:32] | Are you sure it didn’t just want you | 你确定它不只是想要你 |
[06:34] | to think it was Ronnie? | 以为它是罗尼? |
[06:36] | I wasn’t sure at first. | 一开始我不确定 |
[06:38] | But that’s why I downloaded the data | 但我下载了北卡罗来纳州中央大学 |
[06:40] | from when the fire was in the NCCU. | 发生火灾时的数据 |
[06:43] | This is cold fusion radiation, | 这是冷聚变辐射 |
[06:45] | but these readings are 10 to the negative 28 watts. | 但这些读数是10到负28瓦 |
[06:48] | That’s Hawking radiation. | 就是霍金辐射 |
[06:51] | You can only pick up rads like that | 这样的辐射读数只有可能 |
[06:52] | from inside a Singularity. | 从奇点内部读出来 |
[06:54] | Ronnie died in a Singularity… | 罗尼死于奇点… |
[06:59] | On our wedding day. | 在我们的婚礼当天 |
[07:03] | The only way to close it | 关闭它的唯一方法 |
[07:05] | was to merge the inner and outer horizons. | 是合并内部和外部的世界 |
[07:06] | Right. Ronnie and Professor Stein | 对,罗尼和斯坦教授 |
[07:08] | came together, made Firestorm, | 聚在一起,制造了火风暴 |
[07:11] | then separated in that thing. | 然后在奇点中被撕裂开来了 |
[07:17] | Ronnie! | 罗尼! |
[07:18] | Professor! | 教授! |
[07:21] | No! | 不! |
[07:26] | Only Ronnie didn’t make it. Right. | 只是罗尼没有活下来 – 对 |
[07:28] | But matter cannot be created or destroyed, | 但物质不能被凭空创造或毁灭 |
[07:31] | only changed, | 只是发生了变化 |
[07:32] | so maybe Ronnie’s still alive. | 所以也许罗尼还活着 |
[07:34] | I mean, maybe the pressure from when the horizons merged | 也许是两个世界合并时的压力 |
[07:37] | broke down his biological matter | 分解了他的生物物质 |
[07:39] | into pure thermodynamic energy. | 转化为纯热力学能 |
[07:41] | That could account for the radiation, | 这可以解释辐射 |
[07:43] | but it still doesn’t explain | 但它仍然没有解释 |
[07:44] | why the fire’s been killing people, | 为什么火焰一直在杀人 |
[07:46] | why it tortured Chester. | 为什么它折磨切斯特 |
[07:47] | And if Ronnie knew what he was doing, | 如果罗尼知道他在做什么 |
[07:49] | he would hate it, | 他不会喜欢的 |
[07:51] | which is why I don’t think he’s in control. | 这就是为什么我认为他无法控制 |
[07:54] | When Ronnie died, his brain was flooded with ACTH. | 当罗尼去世时,他的大脑充满了促皮质素 |
[07:57] | It’s the hormone the human brain creates | 当人类经历悲伤时 |
[07:59] | when it experiences grief. | 大脑就会产生这种质素 |
[08:01] | So maybe when he was reborn as a sentient fire, | 所以也许当他重生为有情火焰时 |
[08:04] | that same process gave him | 同样的过程给了他 |
[08:06] | an overwhelming attraction to the same hormone. | 对同一种激素的压倒性吸引力 |
[08:08] | So he’s been eating people’s grief | 所以他一直在吃人的悲伤 |
[08:11] | because of some primal urge? | 因为某种原始冲动? |
[08:13] | I think he needs it to survive, | 我认为他需要它来生存 |
[08:15] | which is why he’s been trying to reconnect with me | 这就是为什么他一直试图与我重新联系 |
[08:17] | so I can help him. | 所以我可以帮助他 |
[08:18] | Did he say anything else? | 他说别的了吗? |
[08:20] | A few words. “Joining, togetherness.” | 几个词语 “加入,团结 ” |
[08:22] | I think he was trying to get me to remember something. | 我想他是想让我记住一些事情 |
[08:26] | The Quantum splicer? | 量子拼接器? |
[08:28] | It’s what made him Firestorm in the first place. | 这就是当时让他成为火风暴的的玩意 |
[08:31] | I think if we can use it to make Ronnie human again, | 我想如果我们能用它让罗尼再次成为人类 |
[08:35] | his mind will regain control. | 他的思想将重新获得控制 |
[08:37] | And the killings will stop. | 杀戮将停止 |
[08:40] | Even if you are right about this, | 即使你在这点上是对的 |
[08:43] | the splicer needs two people to work, | 熔接机需要两个人工作 |
[08:45] | and we can’t ask anybody to volunteer. | 我们不能要求任何人自愿参加 |
[08:47] | It’s too dangerous. Yeah. | 这太危险了 – 是的 |
[08:49] | But we wouldn’t need another person | 但我们不需要另一个人 |
[08:51] | if we use one of Eva McCulloch’s R CEM chips, | 如果我们使用伊娃麦克洛克的其中一个R-CEM芯片 |
[08:53] | ’cause if we fuse one of Eva’s chips to the splicer, | 因为如果我们把伊娃的一个芯片融合到拼接器上 |
[08:56] | it’ll do all the heavy lifting by duplicating Ronnie cells | 它会通过复制罗尼细胞来完成所有繁重的工作 |
[08:58] | and coalescing another body for him, right? | 并为他合并另一个身体,对吗? |
[09:00] | Like it did with Katie and me. | 就像凯蒂和我一样 |
[09:02] | Okay, but raising the dead, | 好吧,但是让死者复活 |
[09:04] | that’s intense, even for us. | 这是个严肃的话题,即使对我们来说也是如此 |
[09:06] | Turned out okay for Lazarus, right? | 拉撒路那次还好,对吧? |
[09:08] | And if Chester and Caitlin both think it might work… | 如果切斯特和凯特琳都认为这可能会奏效… |
[09:10] | It makes sense. | 这说得通 |
[09:12] | Ronnie’s just trying to help us help him come home. | 罗尼只是想帮助我们帮助他回家 |
[09:15] | All we have to do is listen. | 我们所要做的就是倾听 |
[09:17] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还在等什么? |
[09:18] | I’ll get the Quantum splicer. | 我去拿量子拼接器 |
[09:20] | I’ll grab an R CEM chip from the Starchives. | 我去实验室仓库拿一块R-CEM芯片 |
[09:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:32] | Things are moving pretty fast. | 事情进展得有点快了 |
[09:35] | Not for Ronnie. Who knows how long | 罗尼可不这么认为,谁知道 |
[09:36] | he’s been trapped like that? | 他被困住了多久? |
[09:38] | All I’m saying is let’s not | 我要说的是我们不要 |
[09:39] | jump to conclusions | 下结论 |
[09:40] | about everything that’s been happening. | 关于正在发生的一切 |
[09:42] | You know, maybe we just slow down | 你知道,也许我们可以放慢速度 |
[09:45] | and make sure we’re doing the right thing. | 并确保我们做的是正确的事 |
[09:47] | Saving my husband is the right thing. | 救我丈夫是对的 |
[09:52] | Okay, if you want, we can check the radiation data. | 如果你想,我们可以检查辐射数据 |
[09:55] | It’s not the science I’m worried about. | 我不是在担心科学 |
[09:57] | This fire can manipulate people. | 这火焰可以操纵人 |
[09:59] | If it wants you to use the splicer | 如果它想让你使用拼接器… |
[10:01] | If I don’t, Ronnie will be burning like that forever, | 如果我不这样做,罗尼将永远那样燃烧 |
[10:04] | and I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让这种情况发生 |
[10:06] | Look, I know what you’re thinking. | 听着,我知道你在想什么 |
[10:08] | That I mourned his death for so long | 我为他的死哀悼了这么久 |
[10:10] | that I would do anything to get him back. | 我会做任何事情让他回来 |
[10:13] | But… Ronnie’s alive. | 但是…罗尼还活着 |
[10:16] | I I can feel it, it’s him. | 我能感觉到,是他 |
[10:19] | And he wants us to help him. | 他希望我们帮助他 |
[10:21] | I’m gonna take this to Chester | 我要把这个带给切斯特 |
[10:23] | so he can get started on the modifications. | 这样他就可以开始修改了 |
[10:28] | What is it? | 你在担心什么? |
[10:29] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[10:32] | He has no idea what happened, and…he deserves to know. | 他不知道之前发生了什么…他应该知道 |
[10:36] | What are you gonna tell him? | 你要告诉他什么? |
[10:39] | The truth. | 真相 |
[10:46] | So you’re saying that for the last eight years, | 所以你说在过去的八年里 |
[10:48] | you’ve been working with the Flash, | 你一直在跟闪电侠一起工作 |
[10:51] | and now your dead husband’s come back to life? | 然后现在你死去的丈夫复活了? |
[10:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:56] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s | 是的 – 是的,这 |
[10:57] | that’s kind of out of my wheelhouse. | 这有点出乎我的意料 |
[11:00] | I know, and I just want to make sure | 我知道,我只是想确定 |
[11:02] | you’re staying safe. | 你还安全 |
[11:04] | Ronnie has been unconsciously hurting the people around me. | 罗尼一直在无意识地伤害我周围的人 |
[11:10] | And you think I’m next on the list. | 你认为我是名单上的下一个 |
[11:12] | I’m so sorry for dragging you into this, | 很抱歉把你拖进来 |
[11:16] | but…for your safety, | 但是…为了你的安全 |
[11:19] | I think we should stop seeing each other | 我想我们应该停止见面 |
[11:22] | just until I get Ronnie back. | 直到我让罗尼回来 |
[11:25] | And then what happens? Well, the killings will stop. | 然后会发生什么? – 杀戮将停止 |
[11:28] | No, I meant what happens with us? | 不,我的意思是我们会发生什么? |
[11:32] | Look, Marcus, my last few relationships | 马库斯,我最后的几段感情 |
[11:34] | have not been exactly healthy. | 一直不太健康 |
[11:37] | That’s why I’d given up | 这就是我放弃了与人 |
[11:39] | on finding a meaningful connection with someone | 建立有意义的联系 |
[11:41] | until I met you. | 直到遇见你 |
[11:42] | And…you showed me that when I go all in with us | 而且…当我们一起全力以赴时,你向我展示了… |
[11:47] | Look, Caitlin. | 听着,凯特琳 |
[11:49] | Please, I’m not an idiot. | 拜托,我不是白痴 |
[11:51] | There is no more us. | 已经没有我们了 |
[11:53] | And I’ve been broken up with before. | 而且我以前也被甩过 |
[11:55] | It’s just never due to resurrection. | 虽然从来没有因为有人复活 |
[11:58] | Yeah, that’s a… that’s a new one. | 是的,这是一个…这是一个新的体验 |
[12:03] | But it’s your decision, I guess, | 但这是你的决定,我猜 |
[12:07] | and I’ll respect that. | 我会尊重这一点 |
[12:10] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:14] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:17] | Um, you know, there’s this quote from Plato | 嗯,柏拉图曾经说过 |
[12:21] | that’s always stuck with me. | 一句一直困扰着我的话 |
[12:24] | He said that plants grow their roots towards the earth, | 他说植物向大地生根 |
[12:28] | but people, we’re heavenly plants, | 但是人,我们是天上的植物 |
[12:31] | meaning that our roots, they grow upward, | 这意味着我们的根,它们向上生长 |
[12:35] | towards our heart. | 走向我们的心 |
[12:38] | But those roots, they need to be cared for, | 但是那些根,它们需要被照顾 |
[12:40] | tended, like any plant… | 像任何植物一样照料… |
[12:45] | Or your heart will break | 否则你的心会碎 |
[12:47] | before it even has a chance to grow. | 在它有机会成长之前 |
[12:52] | Goodbye, Caitlin. | 再见,凯特琳 |
[13:12] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[13:14] | I’m making sure your RNA is integrated into the sphere. | 我正在确保你的RNA被整合到球体中 |
[13:17] | Still the only way to stop the flames. | 仍然是阻止火焰的唯一方法 |
[13:19] | Not anymore. | 不再 |
[13:20] | We save Ronnie, | 我们救罗尼 |
[13:22] | and we can chuck that time sphere | 就可以把那个时间球 |
[13:23] | in the trash. | 扔进垃圾桶里了 |
[13:26] | Come on, I thought you were all about | 来吧,我以为你一直都是 |
[13:27] | trusting your team now. I am. | 信任你的团队的 – 我是 |
[13:29] | Caitlin’s just so excited about getting Ronnie back, | 凯特琳很高兴能让罗尼回来 |
[13:33] | it feels like she’s ignoring all the warning signs. | 感觉就像她忽略了所有的警告信号 |
[13:37] | I mean, Frost… | 我是说,冰霜… |
[13:39] | if this was really Ronnie, | 如果这真的是罗尼 |
[13:41] | why is he coming back now, seven years after he died? | 为什么他死了七年后,现在才回来? |
[13:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:48] | Neither do I. | 我也不 |
[13:51] | It just all feels… | 只是感觉… |
[13:53] | Too good to be true? | 太过于美好了不像真的? |
[13:57] | Well, you’re checking on the sphere. | 好吧,你也是来检查球的 |
[13:59] | You’re worried about her too. | 你也很担心她 |
[14:01] | Maybe, but I can’t start fighting with her again. | 也许吧,但我不能再和她吵架了 |
[14:03] | I mean, not after yesterday. | 我的意思是,起码在昨天之后 |
[14:05] | She helped Mom and me. | 她帮了妈妈和我 |
[14:08] | Gotta have her back now. | 现在得让她回来 |
[14:10] | So what, we just let her go through with this? | 那又怎样,我们就让她经历这一切? |
[14:14] | What if it was Iris, | 如果是艾瑞斯 |
[14:15] | and there was some dangerous experiment | 有一些危险的实验 |
[14:17] | that would cure her time sickness? | 也许能治好她的时间病呢? |
[14:19] | You’d risk everything to save her. | 你会冒着一切风险去救她 |
[14:22] | So even if this fails, | 所以就算这无法成功 |
[14:24] | we at least owe her the chance to try. | 我们也至少欠她一个尝试的机会 |
[14:40] | You should sell merch, you know? | 你应该卖点周边,你知道吗? |
[14:41] | Like, shirts that say, “What up, party people?” | 比如,衬衫上写着“咋样啊,派对人?” |
[14:45] | Like, all the way around. | 就像,周围一圈 |
[14:46] | All the way around, yeah? Yeah. | 周围一圈是吗?是的 |
[14:48] | That’s good, I’m gonna steal that idea. | 那很好,我会偷这个主意 |
[14:50] | Wow, you really are blowing up the internet. | 哇,你真的在炸毁互联网 |
[14:52] | Just wait till my next episode, girl. | 等我的下一集,女孩 |
[14:54] | Chhhh! | 啊! |
[14:56] | Hold on. You’re not sharing the specs | 等等,你没有把这玩意 |
[14:59] | for this online, are you? | 的设计图放上网吧? |
[15:00] | Uh, yeah. Live broadcasts, you know. | 嗯,当然,这是直播,你懂的 |
[15:05] | But then someone could actually build it on their own. | 那也就是说实际上所有人都能自己造一个 |
[15:10] | Yeah, that’s the point. | 是的,这就是重点 |
[15:12] | Like, did you know that WookieLover77 | 比如,你知道乌奇爱好者77 |
[15:15] | built an entire fleet of drones | 建造了整个无人机舰队 |
[15:17] | based off of my last AI algorithm? | 基于我上一个AI算法吗? |
[15:18] | And now those same drones are delivering supplies | 现在,同样的无人机正在运送物资 |
[15:22] | to folks who need them in impoverished countries. | 给贫困国家需要它们的人们 |
[15:25] | That’s what the whole Chester P. community | 这就是整个切斯特P社区 |
[15:27] | is all about. | 的目的 |
[15:29] | Shout out to WookieLover77, | 向乌奇爱好者77大喊 |
[15:30] | saving the world one drone at a time. | 用无人机一架一架来拯救世界 |
[15:33] | And that’s great. | 这很棒 |
[15:37] | But the splicer isn’t a drone, | 但拼接器不是无人机 |
[15:39] | and putting technology like this out there, | 并把这样的技术放在那里 |
[15:42] | it could be dangerous. | 这可能很危险 |
[15:43] | What if it lands in the wrong hands? | 如果它落入坏人之手怎么办? |
[15:45] | I’m pretty sure supervillains have better things to do | 我很确定超级恶棍相对于看 |
[15:48] | that watch my broadcast. | 我的直播还有其他事情干 |
[15:51] | Or worse things, I guess. | 或者更糟糕的事情,我猜 |
[15:53] | You still might want to check yourself, | 你可能还想检查一下自己 |
[15:56] | depending on the science. | 用科学方法计算概率 |
[15:58] | But that goes against the whole purpose | 但这违背了整个 |
[16:00] | of scientific discovery. | 科学发现的目的 |
[16:02] | What good is knowledge if you don’t share it? | 不分享知识有什么用? |
[16:05] | Allegra, having access to a breakthrough like this | 阿莱格拉,获得这样的突破 |
[16:08] | could help one of my viewers better understand | 可以帮助我的观众们更好地理解 |
[16:10] | the laws of physics, which could lead to | 物理定律,这可能导致 |
[16:12] | who knows what kind of innovation | 谁知道什么样的创新 |
[16:14] | and make the world a better place. | 让世界变得更美好 |
[16:16] | Hell, someone could see this and be inspired enough | 有人可以看到这一点并受到足够的启发 |
[16:19] | to land a breakthrough | 取得突破 |
[16:21] | in the cosmology of our bodies’ atoms | 在我们身体原子的宇宙学中 |
[16:23] | or maybe even discover the true nature | 甚至可能发现真正的本质 |
[16:27] | of what human consciousness really is or…you know… | 人类意识到底是什么,或者…你知道… |
[16:29] | Or… | 或者… |
[16:32] | how to resurrect the dead. | 如何使死者复活 |
[16:41] | Chuck, all I’m saying is | 查克,我只想说 |
[16:43] | maybe all knowledge shouldn’t always be so readily available. | 也许所有的知识都不应该总是那么容易获得 |
[16:49] | ‘Cause you think most people are bad. | 因为你认为大多数人都是坏人 |
[16:51] | No. | 不 |
[16:52] | Because I know most people aren’t you. | 因为我知道大多数人不是你 |
[16:57] | And maybe they shouldn’t be able | 也许他们不应该 |
[17:00] | to resurrect the past on a whim. | 一时兴起复活死去的人 |
[17:04] | Last year, I watched Esperanza die in my arms. | 去年,我看着埃斯佩兰萨死在我的怀里 |
[17:13] | Death shouldn’t be some kind of science experiment. | 死亡不应该是某种科学实验 |
[17:17] | It’s a part of life and it’s finite. | 它是生活的一部分,而且是有限的 |
[17:21] | It’s what my abuelita used to call “noche mas negra,” | 这像我奶奶说的:“最黑暗的夜晚(西语)” |
[17:25] | the blackest night. | 最黑暗的夜晚 |
[17:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:35] | I’ll keep this one offline. | 我就不直播这个了 |
[17:37] | Well, hey, think about that merch. | 好吧,嘿,想想那个周边 |
[17:43] | I’ll take a small. | 我来个小号 |
[17:45] | I got you. Okay. | 我会帮你订制的 – 好的 |
[18:11] | Where is she? Where is she? | 她…在…哪?她…在…哪? |
[18:15] | Ah, oh, God, no! | 啊,哦,天哪,不! |
[18:20] | Where…is…she? | 她…在…哪? |
[18:30] | Where…is… Caitlin? | 凯特琳…在…哪里? |
[18:34] | Must be free! | 必须要自由! |
[18:37] | Pain…set free… | 痛…自由… |
[18:42] | Help…free me! | 帮助…释放我! |
[18:48] | Cecile. Oh! | 塞西尔,哦! |
[18:52] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[18:56] | The fire… | 火焰… |
[19:01] | It spoke to me. | 它对我说话 |
[19:02] | It’s here? | 它在这里? |
[19:04] | No. | 不 |
[19:07] | No, but… | 不在,但… |
[19:10] | wherever it is, it it connected with my mind. | 无论它在哪里,它都与我的思想相连 |
[19:16] | Barry, the pain. | 巴里,痛苦 |
[19:20] | The pain there was so much of it. | 那里的痛苦是如此之多 |
[19:22] | And Ronnie? | 罗尼呢? |
[19:24] | Could you feel him too? | 你也能感觉到他吗? |
[19:26] | Yeah, I…could sense his anguish. | 是的,我…能感觉到他的痛苦 |
[19:33] | It felt like he was begging me. | 感觉他在求我 |
[19:35] | To do what? | 做什么? |
[19:37] | To set him free. | 让他自由 |
[19:40] | Barry, I don’t think that | 巴里,我不认为 |
[19:41] | Ronnie wants to be brought back. | 罗尼想被带回来 |
[19:45] | I think that he wants to die. | 我认为他想死 |
[19:51] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[19:53] | Look, I know how hard this must be to hear, | 听着,我知道这一定很难听 |
[19:55] | but… I’m almost positive about what I felt. | 但是…我对自己的感受几乎持肯定态度 |
[20:00] | Caitlin, Ronnie doesn’t want to be brought back. | 凯特琳,罗尼不想被带回来 |
[20:03] | He asked me to save him. | 他要我救他 |
[20:06] | Maybe that’s why Ronnie went after Cecile. | 也许这就是罗尼追求塞西尔的原因 |
[20:08] | He knew he could communicate through her | 他知道他可以通过她交流 |
[20:10] | to tell us the truth. | 告诉我们真相 |
[20:11] | He’s not here for Cecile. | 他不是为了塞西尔而来的 |
[20:13] | He’s been looking for me. | 他一直在找我 |
[20:15] | From what I can tell… | 据我所知… |
[20:19] | Ronnie is in agony inside that fire. | 罗尼在那场大火中痛苦万分 |
[20:23] | It’s like it’s eating him alive. | 就好像活生生的把他吃掉一样 |
[20:26] | It’s torturing his mind. | 这是在折磨他的心 |
[20:30] | Caitlin, it’s like Ronnie is in hell. | 凯特琳,就像罗尼在地狱里一样 |
[20:33] | And I truly believe that he came to us for help. | 我真的相信他是来找我们帮忙的 |
[20:39] | So that we can end his suffering. | 这样我们才能结束他的痛苦 |
[20:41] | And we will. | 我们会的 |
[20:43] | It’s why we’re modifying | 这就是我们要修改 |
[20:45] | the Quantum splicer to help him, | 他的量子拼接器的原因 |
[20:47] | because I know that’s what he would want. | 因为我知道那是他想要的 |
[20:49] | What if Cecile’s right? | 如果塞西尔是对的呢? |
[20:51] | She’s the only one that’s been able to form | 她是唯一真正可以 |
[20:54] | a true connection to the fire. | 与火焰建立真正联系的人 |
[20:56] | I’m connected to it because I’m its wife. | 我与它有联系,因为我是它的妻子 |
[20:59] | Why can’t you understand that? | 为什么你不能理解? |
[21:01] | I mean, if anyone knows what it wants, it would be me! | 我的意思是,如果有人知道它想要什么,那就是我! |
[21:03] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[21:05] | You were… you are | 你曾是…你现在还是 |
[21:09] | the most important thing in Ronnie’s life. | 罗尼生命中最重要的事情 |
[21:14] | Caitlin, maybe it’s time that you consider how he feels. | 凯特琳,也许是时候考虑一下他的感受了 |
[21:19] | Barry, you knew Ronnie. He was a part of this team, | 巴里,你认识罗尼,他曾是这个团队的一员 |
[21:23] | and you knew he’d do anything to get back to me. | 你知道他会不惜一切代价回到我身边 |
[21:26] | We have a way to help him. | 我们有办法帮助他 |
[21:28] | Why are you so against this? | 你为什么这么反对? |
[21:30] | Because when I had a chance like this once, | 因为当我有一次这样的机会时 |
[21:34] | when I went back to save my mom from Thawne, | 当我回去从思旺手里救我妈妈时 |
[21:37] | I did it because I was trying to recreate a perfect past. | 我这样做是因为我试图重现一个完美的过去 |
[21:41] | But it was a lie, | 但那是谎言 |
[21:43] | and it all came crashing down in the end | 最后一切都崩溃了 |
[21:45] | because I refused to see the warning signs, | 因为我拒绝看到警告标志 |
[21:47] | because I didn’t listen to my friends or my family. | 因为我没有听我的朋友或家人的话 |
[21:51] | We can’t…resurrect the past. | 我们不能…复活死去的人 |
[21:55] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[21:56] | This is not another Flashpoint. | 这不是另一个闪点 |
[21:59] | We are not creating another timeline. | 我们不会创建另一个时间线 |
[22:01] | We are saving my husband from a nightmare. | 我们正在把我丈夫从噩梦中拯救出来 |
[22:03] | Then maybe it’s time to help him let go. | 那么也许是时候帮助他放手了 |
[22:09] | I thought family was supposed to have your back, | 我以为家人就应该支持你 |
[22:10] | no matter what. | 无论如何 |
[22:12] | Even when they think you’re making the wrong choice. | 即使他们认为你做出了错误的选择 |
[22:17] | God knows, we’ve all fallen in line for you and Iris | 天知道,我们为了你和艾瑞斯做出的决定 |
[22:19] | on more than one occasion. | 不止一次 |
[22:21] | Caitlin, please. | 凯特琳,拜托 |
[22:23] | If you won’t help me, | 如果你不帮我 |
[22:25] | I’ll save him on my own. | 那我就自己去救他 |
[22:39] | Oh, yeah, that’s my kind of breakfast. | 哦,是的,这就是我的早餐 |
[22:41] | Good, you’re awake. Barely. | 很好,你醒了 – 不太醒 |
[22:43] | I haven’t been up this early | 我从没起这么早 |
[22:44] | since Cisco made me wait in line | 因为西斯科让我排队去买 |
[22:46] | for the new “Call of Duty.” | 新的“使命召唤(决胜时刻)”游戏 |
[22:47] | Are we going somewhere? | 我们要去某个地方吗? |
[22:49] | I thought I’d surprise you for our anniversary. | 我想我会在我们的周年纪念日给你一个惊喜 |
[22:51] | Okay, it’s too early for this. Spill it. | 好吧,现在说这个还为时过早,说吧 |
[22:55] | Okay, I thought we could use a weekend away. | 好吧,我想我们可以利用一个周末离开 |
[22:57] | Maybe get outside of the city, go visit Mapleville. | 也许到城外,去参观梅普尔维尔 |
[23:00] | Oh, okay, I remember that place, | 哦,好吧,我记得那个地方 |
[23:02] | where we had our first weekend away together. | 我们第一个周末在一起的地方 |
[23:04] | Which is why I booked us a room | 这就是为什么我给我们订了房间 |
[23:07] | at the same bed and breakfast for a few nights. | 在同一家住宿加早餐酒店住了几晚 |
[23:09] | Oh, yes. | 哦是的 |
[23:10] | You remember that seafood joint on the corner? | 你还记得街角那个海鲜店吗? |
[23:13] | We have to go back there. I do, and we will, | 我们必须回到那里 – 我记得,我们会 |
[23:15] | just as soon as you get ready. | 只要你准备好 |
[23:17] | Come on, we gotta get on the road. | 来吧,我们要上路了 |
[23:18] | It’s a five hour drive, | 五小时车程 |
[23:19] | and I want to be there in time to check in, | 我想及时到达那里办理登机手续 |
[23:21] | check out the glassblowing exhibit. | 看看玻璃吹制展览 |
[23:23] | Hold on, when exactly | 等等,具体什么时候 |
[23:24] | did you have time to plan all this? | 你有时间计划这一切吗? |
[23:25] | I know, we’ve been so busy | 我知道,我们一直忙于 |
[23:27] | with the particle accelerator, | 建造粒子加速器 |
[23:28] | but I thought it was important | 但我认为这很重要 |
[23:29] | to celebrate us. | 来庆祝我们 |
[23:31] | And the fact that we’ve been together | 而我们一直在一起的事实 |
[23:32] | a whole year. A year. | 一整年 – 一年 |
[23:34] | It has been a pretty great year. | 这是非常棒的一年 |
[23:35] | You think? I do. | 你也认为?我愿意 |
[23:38] | We’re like two atoms sharing a strong covalent bond. | 我们就像两个原子共享一个强共价键 |
[23:41] | I love it when you talk science to me. | 你和我谈论科学是我最喜欢的时候 |
[23:47] | Okay, now go. Go get ready. | 好,现在走,去准备吧 |
[23:49] | Okay, I’m going, I’m going, I’m going. | 好的,我去,我去,我去 |
[23:51] | I love you Cait. | 我爱你凯特 |
[24:03] | Thank God you’re okay. | 感谢上帝,你没事 |
[24:06] | Oh… | 哦… |
[24:14] | Where’s Tinya? | 蒂妮娅在哪里? |
[24:15] | Well, I told her to stay away. | 好吧,我告诉她不要靠近 |
[24:17] | Your time sickness is going ballistic. | 你的时间病正在大发特发 |
[24:19] | I figured it’d be better to keep her safe. | 我想最好保护她的安全 |
[24:22] | Yeah, thank you. | 是的,谢谢 |
[24:25] | Look, Sue, what happened to Tinya’s mom, | 听着,苏,蒂妮娅的妈妈怎么了 |
[24:27] | I didn’t mean to | 我不是故意的 |
[24:29] | I know, Iris. | 我知道,艾瑞斯 |
[24:31] | And I know that Deon has told you to stay put | 我知道迪昂告诉你不要动 |
[24:34] | until he can figure out how to help you, | 直到他能想出如何帮助你 |
[24:36] | but you are getting worse by the hour. | 但你每时每刻都在变得更糟 |
[24:38] | I really think that we should get you to S.T.A.R. Labs | 我真的认为我们应该带你去星城实验室 |
[24:41] | No, don’t! | 不,不要! |
[24:43] | It might happen to you too. | 它也可能发生在你身上 |
[24:45] | Oh, so now you’re worried about hurting people? | 哦,所以现在你开始担心伤害别人了? |
[24:48] | Tinya, look, I’m so sorry about | 蒂尼亚,听着,我很抱歉 |
[24:50] | what happened to your mom. | 对于你妈妈发生的事情 |
[24:51] | Okay, I need to get her home, | 好吧,我需要带她回家 |
[24:54] | back to Central City. | 回中城 |
[24:56] | Well, it’s too late. Now walk away. | 好吧,为时已晚,现在走开 |
[24:58] | Tinya. Shut up! | 蒂尼亚 – 住口! |
[25:01] | Tinya, you don’t want to do this. | 蒂尼亚,你会后悔这样做的 |
[25:05] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 |
[25:15] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[25:17] | Exactly what I’ll do to you | 如果你再找我 |
[25:18] | if you ever try to find me again. | 我也会对你做的 |
[25:25] | Wait, so Ronnie said | 等等,罗尼说 |
[25:26] | he doesn’t want to be brought back? | 他不想被带回来? |
[25:28] | He just wants to be released | 他只想被释放 |
[25:31] | from whatever prison he’s been in all this time. | 从他所在的不知道什么监狱里 |
[25:33] | But if we don’t save Ronnie, | 但如果我们不救罗尼 |
[25:35] | the fire will keep killing people. | 火焰将继续杀人 |
[25:37] | No, it won’t. | 不,不会的 |
[25:40] | We’re not gonna let the fire kill anyone else. | 我们不会让火焰杀其他人 |
[25:42] | We’re gonna stop it. | 我们要阻止它 |
[25:44] | The only way we can. | 我们唯一的办法 |
[25:46] | You’re gonna use the Cold Fusion Sphere to trap it. | 你要用冷聚变球来困住它 |
[25:48] | And end Ronnie’s pain, once and for all. | 并一劳永逸地结束罗尼的痛苦 |
[26:00] | I wish things were different, | 我希望事情不一样 |
[26:01] | but we gotta do this, for Ronnie’s sake. | 但我们必须这样做,看在罗尼的份上 |
[26:05] | And we’re sure this is what Ronnie wants? | 我们确定这就是罗尼想要的吗? |
[26:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:13] | I mean, it would explain why he’s come back | 我的意思是,这可以解释他为什么回来 |
[26:16] | and why he was so desperate to connect with Caitlin. | 以及为什么他如此渴望与凯特琳联系 |
[26:19] | And helping Ronnie move on would keep the city safe. | 帮助罗尼继续前进将保证这座城市的安全 |
[26:24] | What about that Quantum splicer thingy? | 那个量子拼接器呢? |
[26:27] | Can’t you at least try that? | 你至少不能试试吗? |
[26:29] | The Quantum splicer works | 量子拼接器工作原理是 |
[26:31] | by bombarding the user’s atoms with energy to create fission, | 通过用能量轰击对象的原子来产生裂变 |
[26:33] | but it requires the participant to be willing. | 但这需要参与者愿意 |
[26:36] | If Ronnie rejects the splicer, | 如果罗尼拒绝连接 |
[26:38] | his atomic structures would become unstable, | 他的原子结构会变得不稳定 |
[26:42] | resulting in an endothermic explosion. | 导致吸热爆炸 |
[26:44] | He’s not gonna try. | 他不会同意的 |
[26:48] | All Ronnie wants now is to be at peace. | 罗尼现在想要的只是平静 |
[26:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:54] | If this is what we’re doing, then what’s the plan? | 如果这是我们正在做的,那么计划是什么? |
[26:56] | We’d use the Cold Fusion Sphere, just like before, | 我们会像以前一样使用冷聚变球 |
[26:58] | only this time without putting anyone in danger. | 只是这一次没有把任何人置于危险之中 |
[27:00] | And then once it’s trapped inside | 然后一旦它被困在里面 |
[27:01] | You just need to remove the oxidizing agents, | 你只需要去除氧化剂 |
[27:05] | and it’s bye bye flames for good. | 那样火焰就永远消失了 |
[27:08] | I know how this sounds, | 我知道这听起来如何 |
[27:11] | but it feels like it’s what the Ronnie we knew wants. | 但感觉这就是我们所知道的罗尼想要的 |
[27:15] | We have to honor that. | 我们必须尊重这一点 |
[27:20] | Okay, um, I’m gonna talk to Caitlin. | 好的,嗯,我要和凯特琳谈谈 |
[27:22] | She needs to know No, I’ll do it. | 她需要知道 – 不,我来 |
[27:25] | She should hear it from me. | 她应该从我这里听到 |
[27:39] | Go, go, go! Come on, go, go, go! | 冲冲冲!拜托,冲冲冲! |
[27:46] | No, no, no, Cait, come on, we almost got it! | 不不不,凯特,来吧,我们马上成功了! |
[27:48] | Ugh, you said that 20 minutes ago. | 呃,你20分钟前就这么说了 |
[27:50] | It’s fine, it doesn’t matter. | 没关系,没关系 |
[27:52] | We missed our check in for the bed and breakfast. | 我们错过了住宿加早餐的入住手续 |
[27:53] | We are stranded in the middle of nowhere | 我们被困在偏僻的地方 |
[27:55] | with no cell service. Okay, okay. | 没有手机服务 – 好吧好吧 |
[27:57] | So much for a romantic weekend away. | 一个浪漫的周末就这么多 |
[27:59] | I had big plans, you know? | 我有很大的计划,你知道吗? |
[28:01] | Plans that did not involve us getting pneumonia. | 计划不包括我们被冷到生病 |
[28:04] | Well, I had big plans too, all right? | 好吧,我也有大计划,好吗? |
[28:06] | Yeah, well not like my plans. | 是的,不像我的计划 |
[28:08] | Mine were once in a generation, tell your grandkids, | 我的世代只有一次,告诉你的孙子们 |
[28:10] | get down on one knee kind of plans. | 单膝跪地的计划 |
[28:11] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, you were gonna propose? | 哇,哇,哇,你要求婚吗? |
[28:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:18] | Because I love you so much, Ronnie Raymond, | 因为我非常爱你,罗尼·雷蒙德 |
[28:20] | it freaks me out. | 它吓坏了我 |
[28:23] | But everything is ruined now. | 但现在一切都毁了 |
[28:25] | No, no, no, no, it’s not ruined, okay? | 不不不,它没有被破坏,好吗? |
[28:29] | I know you wanted to go to that bed and breakfast | 我知道你想去那家住宿加早餐旅馆 |
[28:30] | where we first fell in love, but maybe | 我们第一次坠入爱河的地方,但也许 |
[28:33] | we need to stop trying to recreate the past | 我们需要停止试图重现过去 |
[28:35] | and focus on the future, okay? | 并着眼于未来,好吗? |
[28:38] | Because when I look at you, I see forever, | 因为当我看着你时,我看到了永远 |
[28:42] | and I want forever to start right now. | 我想永远从现在开始 |
[28:43] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[28:46] | In that case… Hold on. | 这样的话… – 等等 |
[28:48] | Wait. Ronnie Raymond | 等等 – 罗尼·雷蒙德 |
[28:50] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等,等等,等等 |
[28:58] | I told you I had big plans. | 我告诉过你我有很大的计划 |
[29:00] | Great minds… | 伟大的思想… |
[29:02] | My answer’s yes, by the way. So is mine. | 顺便说一句,我的答案是肯定的 – 我的也是 |
[29:14] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[29:17] | Barry wants to use the Fusion sphere | 巴里想使用聚变球 |
[29:19] | to help Ronnie die, and the team’s on board. | 帮助罗尼去死,队友们都加入了 |
[29:21] | I’m not surprised after everything he said. | 他说完我并不感到惊讶 |
[29:24] | I just never thought you’d go along with it. | 我只是没想到你会同意 |
[29:28] | I’m really worried, Catie. | 我真的很担心,凯蒂 |
[29:30] | Then why won’t you help me? | 那你为什么不帮我? |
[29:32] | Not about Ronnie, about you. | 不是关于罗尼,关于你 |
[29:35] | Look, when Ronnie died, | 听着,当罗尼去世时 |
[29:37] | you and me weren’t even you and me. | 你和我甚至不是你和我 |
[29:39] | I was still in your subconscious. | 我还在你的潜意识里 |
[29:41] | But even then, I could feel your pain | 但即便如此,我仍能感受到你的痛苦 |
[29:45] | the moment you realized he was gone. | 当你意识到他走了的那一刻 |
[29:47] | And that night when you went to bed, | 那天晚上,当你上床睡觉时 |
[29:49] | and every night after that. | 之后的每个晚上 |
[29:51] | But as bad as that was, | 但尽管如此糟糕 |
[29:53] | watching you pull away | 看着你推开 |
[29:54] | from everyone who loves you was even worse, | 每个爱你的人更加糟糕 |
[29:59] | and it’s happening again. | 它现在再一次发生了 |
[30:00] | I’m sorry you felt all that pain. | 我很抱歉你感受到了所有的痛苦 |
[30:04] | But did you feel anything else? | 但是你还有什么其它的感觉吗? |
[30:08] | I remember how happy you were before he died. | 我记得他死前你有多高兴 |
[30:13] | Which is why I got this. | 这就是我拿给你这个的原因 |
[30:15] | What about Barry? | 巴里呢? |
[30:17] | Sure, Barry’s family, but you’re blood, | 当然,巴里是家人,但你是血统 |
[30:21] | and I will always have your back. | 我将永远支持你 |
[30:27] | But you got to promise me something, all right? | 但你得答应我一件事,好吗? |
[30:29] | You will never shut yourself off from me | 你永远不会与我隔绝 |
[30:33] | or the rest of the team, all right? | 或者团队的其他人,好吗? |
[30:35] | I promise. And, Frost… | 我保证,还有,冰霜… |
[30:38] | Thank you. You got it. | 谢谢你,你说对了 |
[30:41] | Let’s go find Ronnie. | 我们去找罗尼吧 |
[30:43] | Okay, great. How do we do that? | 好,太棒了,我们如何做到这一点? |
[30:45] | We’ll search this whole damn city to find him, | 我们将搜索整个该死的城市以找到他 |
[30:48] | day or night, rain or snow, or whatever. | 白天或黑夜,下雨或下雪,或其他任何事情 |
[30:51] | We’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[30:53] | That’s it. Rain or snow. | 就是这样,下雨或下雪 |
[30:55] | “Memories in the snow.” | “雪中的回忆 ” |
[30:57] | That’s what he was trying to tell me. | 这就是他想告诉我的 |
[30:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[31:00] | I know where to find Ronnie. | 我知道在哪里可以找到罗尼 |
[31:07] | The kids swore they heard a voice calling them. | 孩子们发誓他们听到了一个声音在召唤他们 |
[31:13] | They looked under their bed and they saw nothing. | 他们在床底下看了看,什么也没看到 |
[31:18] | And they looked out the window and saw nothing. | 他们向窗外望去,什么也没看到 |
[31:25] | So they went to sleep, thinking they were safe. | 所以他们去睡觉了,以为他们是安全的 |
[31:30] | But the children, they never looked… | 但是孩子们,他们从来没有看过… |
[31:36] | up! | 上方! |
[31:49] | Is someone there? | 有人在吗? |
[31:51] | It’s probably just the wind. | 大概就是风吧 |
[32:18] | Barometric scans just picked up an anomaly | 气压扫描刚刚发现异常 |
[32:19] | at Piedmont State Park. | 在皮埃蒙特州立公园 |
[32:20] | And a half a dozen heat signatures. | 还有六个热信号 |
[32:22] | We need to move. Chester? | 我们得行动了,切斯特? |
[32:23] | Okay, the sphere is ready. | 好的,球体准备好了 |
[32:25] | Once the fire’s trapped, this deoxygenator node | 一旦火被困住,这个脱氧器节点 |
[32:27] | will activate and the flames will be snuffed out. | 将激活,火焰将被扑灭 |
[32:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:29] | Where’s Frost? I don’t know. | 冰霜在哪里? – 我不知道 |
[32:31] | We gotta go. Hang on. | 我们要走了,抓稳了 |
[32:40] | Everyone head for the park entrance. | 所有人往公园入口逃跑 |
[32:42] | Keep going towards the brightest lights you see. | 继续朝着你看到的最亮的灯光前进 |
[32:44] | The rest of my team will get you to safety. | 我团队的其他成员会带你到安全的地方 |
[32:48] | Allegra, Cecile, six civilians are heading your way. | 阿莱格拉,塞西尔,六名平民正朝你们过去 |
[32:50] | We’ll keep an eye out. | 我们会留意的 |
[32:51] | And I’ll keep lighting the way. | 我会继续照亮道路 |
[32:53] | Hunger, feed… | 饥饿,喂… |
[32:58] | I’m sorry, Ronnie. | 对不起,罗尼 |
[33:00] | No! | 不! |
[33:09] | The sphere’s heating up. | 球体正在升温 |
[33:11] | I’m not sure how much longer I can hold this. | 我不确定我能坚持多久 |
[33:13] | You’re almost there. | 快好了 |
[33:15] | Okay, barometric readings are 60%, 50%, 40%. | 好的,气压读数是 60%、50%、40% |
[33:20] | Frack, looks like there’s more civilians incoming | 完了,看起来有更多平民在过来 |
[33:23] | and they’re moving really, really fast. | 他们移动得非常非常快 |
[33:44] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[33:46] | Exactly what we had to. | 正是我们必须做的 |
[33:58] | You just destroyed our best shot at stopping this thing. | 你刚刚破坏了我们阻止这玩意的最佳方法 |
[34:01] | It’s not a thing. It’s my husband. | 这不是一个玩意,是我的丈夫 |
[34:04] | You’re gonna get yourself killed. | 你会害死自己的 |
[34:06] | It’s her decision, let her. | 这是她的决定,让她来 |
[34:21] | Caitlin, whatever happens… | 凯特琳,无论发生什么… |
[34:23] | Ronnie! | 罗尼! |
[34:29] | We promised each other we’d spend our futures together. | 我们彼此承诺,我们会一起度过我们的未来 |
[34:35] | I’m keeping that promise. | 我信守诺言 |
[35:15] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[35:16] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[35:19] | Cait, you did it. | 凯特,你做到了 |
[35:21] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[35:31] | You’re okay, you’re okay. | 你没事,你没事 |
[35:35] | We’re both okay now. | 我们现在都没事了 |
[36:03] | Ronnie’s still recovering from the massive energy surge | 罗尼仍在从他系统的巨大的能量激增中 |
[36:06] | to his system, but he’s stable. | 恢复过来,但他很稳定 |
[36:07] | Oh, thank God. | 哦,感谢上帝 |
[36:09] | There’s still an occasional irregularity | 他的杏仁核功能 |
[36:11] | in his amygdala function that I haven’t quite figured out, | 还是偶尔出现异常,我还没有完全弄清楚 |
[36:13] | but it should improve when he gets his strength back. | 但当他恢复体力时,情况应该会有所改善 |
[36:16] | He’s been through a lot. | 他经历了很多 |
[36:17] | I guess it would be weird if he didn’t have | 我想如果他没有某些反应的话 |
[36:19] | some kind of reaction. | 才奇怪呢 |
[36:20] | We’re all just glad that he’s back, Caitlin. | 我们都很高兴他回来了,凯特琳 |
[36:24] | Joe’s right. We’re all so happy for you, honey. | 乔是对的,我们都为你感到高兴,亲爱的 |
[36:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:28] | I’ve got more good news, y’all. | 我有更多的好消息,大家 |
[36:30] | So I’ve had satellites running barometric scans all night. | 所以我让卫星整晚进行了气压扫描 |
[36:34] | There’s been zero sign of our angry inferno anywhere, | 任何地方都没有我们愤怒火焰的迹象 |
[36:38] | not one flicker. | 没有一闪而过 |
[36:41] | Caity was right. Now that Ronnie’s human again, | 凯蒂是对的,现在罗尼又是人类了 |
[36:43] | no more grief eating monster. | 再也没有吃悲伤的怪物了 |
[36:45] | Caitlin, I’m sorry I ever doubted you. | 凯特琳,对不起,我曾经怀疑过你 |
[36:49] | I was wrong the whole time. It’s okay. | 我一直都错了 – 没关系 |
[36:51] | You were just trying to do what you thought was right. | 你只是在尝试做你认为正确的事情 |
[36:53] | We all lose faith sometimes, | 有时我们都会失去信心 |
[36:56] | but the point is, | 但重点是 |
[36:57] | we brought one of our family members back here. | 我们把我们的一位家庭成员带回了这里 |
[37:01] | Yeah, that sounds great to me, | 是的,这对我来说听起来很棒 |
[37:03] | and I can’t wait to get to know him. | 我迫不及待地想认识他 |
[37:05] | I actually think the two of you | 其实我觉得你们两个 |
[37:07] | are really gonna get along. | 真的会相处的 |
[37:09] | And you too, Chester. | 你也是,切斯特 |
[37:10] | What makes you say that? | 是什么让你这么说? |
[37:12] | I mean, I probably shouldn’t be saying this | 我的意思是,我可能不应该说这个 |
[37:15] | because it was a long time ago, | 因为那是很久以前的事了 |
[37:18] | but he mentioned that maybe once he, you know… | 但他提到也许有一次他,你知道… |
[37:22] | No, seriously? | 不,认真的吗? |
[37:24] | What? | 什么? |
[37:28] | Ronnie played D&D in college? | 罗尼在大学里玩过地下城? |
[37:30] | Once or twice. Oh, snap! | 一次或两次 – 哦,啪! |
[37:32] | We’re gonna help him get his game on, girl. | 我们会帮助他开始他的游戏,女孩 |
[37:35] | Once he’s better and all that, of course. | 当然,一旦他变得更好,所有这些 |
[37:37] | Whatever happened to chess or checkers? | 国际象棋或跳棋发生了什么? |
[37:40] | Dominoes. | 骨牌 |
[37:41] | That’s a good game right there. | 那是个好游戏 |
[37:42] | Okay, Grandpa. | 好的爷爷 |
[37:45] | Uh, Caitlin… | 呃,凯特琳… |
[37:48] | For what it’s worth, I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:51] | I don’t know. My powers, they’ve just | 我不知道,我的力量,他们刚刚 |
[37:53] | they’ve never been so off before. | 他们以前从来没有错误过 |
[37:57] | I just wish I knew why I got it so wrong. | 我只是希望我知道为什么我弄错了 |
[37:59] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[38:00] | All that matters is that Ronnie’s home. | 重要的是罗尼回家了 |
[38:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:12] | Hi, I’m not here right now, leave a message. | 你好,我现在不在,请留言 |
[38:16] | Voicemail again. | 又是语音信箱 |
[38:20] | Barry? It’s Sue. | 巴里?是苏 |
[38:30] | Hi, uh, they told me you were here. | 嗨,呃,他们告诉我你在这里 |
[38:36] | Where’s Iris? | 艾瑞斯在哪里? |
[38:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:41] | I just know that she’s missing. | 我只知道她消失了 |
[38:45] | Her mom just vanished, | 她的妈妈突然消失了 |
[38:48] | and then Iris too. | 然后是艾瑞斯 |
[38:50] | Barry, I am so sorry. | 巴里,我很抱歉 |
[38:52] | Barry. Barry! | 巴里,巴里! |
[38:54] | Did you hear what I said? | 你听到我说什么了吗? |
[38:56] | Iris is gone. | 艾瑞斯不见了 |
[39:04] | Another spike. | 另一个波峰 |
[39:05] | Ronnie, we need to check your | 罗尼,我们需要检查你的 |
[39:08] | Ronnie? | 罗尼? |
[39:56] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[40:04] | Ronnie? | 罗尼? |
[40:06] | Caitlin. | 凯特琳 |
[40:12] | Ronnie? | 罗尼? |
[40:15] | Ronnie, | 罗尼 |
[40:17] | did you hear that voice? | 你听到那个声音了吗? |
[40:20] | I did. | 我听到了 |
[40:23] | ‘Cause that voice was mine. | 因为那个声音是我的 |
[40:28] | I called you here to show you that I feel | 我把你叫来这里是为了让你知道我的感觉 |
[40:30] | stronger than ever now, | 我现在比以往任何时候都强大 |
[40:32] | thanks to this. | 多亏了你给我的这玩意 |
[40:36] | I knew you’d understand what I wanted, Cait, | 我知道你会明白我想要什么,凯特 |
[40:39] | and that you’d build exactly what I needed. | 并且你会建造我需要的东西 |
[40:45] | Something’s wrong. | 你出了点问题 |
[40:47] | We need to get you back to the med lab. | 我们需要把你送回医学实验室 |
[40:50] | No. | 不 |
[40:52] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[40:54] | Not yet. | 现在不行 |
[40:56] | Ronnie, you’re scaring me. | 罗尼,你吓到我了 |
[40:58] | That’s probably because I’m not Ronnie. | 那可能是因为我不是罗尼 |
[41:06] | Where’s my husband? | 我的丈夫在哪里? |
[41:08] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[41:10] | Your friends were right. | 你的朋友是对的 |
[41:11] | Ronnie Raymond sacrificed himself to the storm | 罗尼·雷蒙德为了组织风暴 |
[41:14] | in the Singularity, | 在奇点里面牺牲了 |
[41:15] | gave his life to its power, | 将他的生命献给了它的力量 |
[41:18] | his future to ensure its demise. | 和他的未来,以确保其灭亡 |
[41:20] | But in that | 但在那 |
[41:23] | uncontrollable, irreversible chaos, | 无法控制、无法逆转的混乱 |
[41:26] | his death gave me life. | 还有他的死创造出了我 |
[41:30] | Now I’m something greater, | 现在我更强大了 |
[41:32] | something beyond death. | 超越了死亡 |
[41:49] | I am Death Storm. | 我是死亡风暴 |
[42:19] | Greg, move your head. | 格雷格,移动你的头 |