时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | The universe is on fire. | 宇宙着火了 |
[00:11] | Heat. Burning. | 灼热地燃烧着 |
[00:14] | A perfect inferno set against cold, endless nothing. | 真是个完美的地狱,足以对抗寒冷和无尽的虚无 |
[00:20] | But within some dimensions, there exists an aberration. | 但在某些维度内,存在偏差 |
[00:25] | Life. | 生命 |
[00:30] | I owe you a real ring. | 我欠你一枚真正的戒指 |
[00:32] | I love you, Ronnie. | 我爱你,罗尼 |
[00:38] | I have come to end that life. | 我是来结束这种生命的 |
[00:45] | I am Deathstorm. | 我是死亡风暴 |
[00:58] | What are you? | 你是什么玩意? |
[00:59] | Complete, thanks to you. | 我现在完整了,谢谢你 |
[01:03] | Now I’ll return the favor. | 现在让我来回报这份恩情 |
[01:36] | Get away from her! | 离她远点! |
[01:46] | It’s still not enough. | 这还不够 |
[01:48] | But I’ll be back. | 但我还会回来的 |
[01:50] | And this life of yours will end. | 而你的这一生到时也将结束 |
[01:58] | Caity? | 凯蒂? |
[02:00] | What the hell was that thing? | 那是什么鬼东西? |
[02:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:04] | Whatever it was, my lightning didn’t affect it. | 不管是什么,我的闪电都影响不了它 |
[02:06] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了? |
[02:13] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何? |
[02:15] | Lucky to be alive, so…fine, I guess. | 幸好还活着,所以…还好吧,我猜 |
[02:19] | Hold on, it burned her, | 等等,它烧了她 |
[02:21] | but she looks okay | 但她看起来还不错 |
[02:22] | and there aren’t any marks or anything. | 并且没有任何标记或任何东西 |
[02:24] | Let’s just call it a win. | 那还好 |
[02:26] | What was that thing anyway? | 那到底是什么东西? |
[02:30] | It calls itself Deathstorm. | 它称自己为死亡风暴 |
[02:36] | Hmm. Like Firestorm, only… | 唔,和烈焰风暴一样,只是… |
[02:39] | It wasn’t Ronnie. | 那东西不是罗尼 |
[02:41] | It never was. | 从最开始都不是 |
[02:42] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[02:44] | Because it told me. | 因为它告诉了我 |
[02:46] | Then what exactly is it? | 那么它究竟是什么? |
[02:48] | And where did it come from? I don’t know. | 它是从哪里来的? – 我不知道 |
[02:50] | But whatever we brought back from Piedmont Park, | 但无论我们从皮埃蒙特公园带回来什么 |
[02:52] | that thing, it isn’t human. | 那东西,不是人 |
[02:54] | It said Ronnie’s death gave him life. | 它说罗尼的死给了他生命 |
[02:58] | And when Ronnie was gone, it became something more, | 当罗尼死后,他变得更强 |
[03:00] | something incomplete. | 但却不够完整 |
[03:04] | And that I helped make it whole again. | 我帮助它再次完整了 |
[03:07] | That’s why it wanted you to modify the Firestorm Matrix. | 这就是它希望你修改烈焰风暴矩阵的原因 |
[03:09] | So that I could bring it back | 这样我就可以从它藏身的地狱里 |
[03:11] | from whatever hell it’s been hiding in. | 把它带回来了 |
[03:13] | Barry, I’m so sorry. | 巴里,我很抱歉 |
[03:15] | You were right this whole time, and I wouldn’t listen. | 你一直都是对的,我不听 |
[03:17] | Hey, that’s okay. | 嘿,没关系 |
[03:19] | You just did what any one of us would have done. | 你只是做了我们任何人都会做的事 |
[03:21] | No, Ronnie’s been dead for seven years. | 不,罗尼已经死了七年了 |
[03:24] | And now this thing is back in his place, | 而现在这东西又回来了 |
[03:27] | all because of me. | 都是因为我 |
[03:29] | You’re okay now, and that’s all that matters. | 你现在没事了,这才是最重要的 |
[03:31] | Barry, if Caitlin’s right, | 巴里,如果凯特琳是对的 |
[03:33] | if Deathstorm wanted Caitlin | 如果死亡风暴想要凯特琳 |
[03:34] | for some creepy resurrection, | 只是为了这个令人毛骨悚然的复活行动 |
[03:36] | why is he trying to kill her now? | 为什么他想现在要杀了她? |
[03:38] | I mean, he got what he wanted. | 我的意思是,他得到了他想要的 |
[03:39] | That’s what we need to find out. | 这就是我们需要找出的 |
[03:41] | Well, Chuck is using satellites | 好吧,查克正在使用卫星 |
[03:43] | to try and figure out where this thing went. | 试图弄清楚这东西去了哪里 |
[03:44] | But if Frost is right and it’s coming back for Caity, | 但如果冰霜是对的,它会为了凯蒂再回来的 |
[03:47] | we need to keep her safe. | 我们需要保护她的安全 |
[03:49] | We will, and we’re gonna send this thing | 我们会,而且我们会把这玩意 |
[03:52] | back to whatever hell it came from. | 送回它来自的地狱 |
[03:54] | How? | 怎么做呢? |
[03:56] | The Cold Fusion Sphere has been destroyed. | 冷聚变球已被摧毁 |
[03:58] | We’ll find another way. | 我们会找到另一种方式 |
[04:00] | Until then, Frost I’m way ahead of you. | 在那之前,冰霜 – 我明白 |
[04:02] | If this matchhead thinks he’s getting | 如果这个火柴头想 |
[04:04] | anywhere near my sister, | 在我姐姐附近搞事情 |
[04:05] | he’s gotta go through me first. | 他得先通过我 |
[04:12] | Hey, I heard what happened. How can I help? | 嘿,我听说发生了什么事,我能提供什么帮助? |
[04:15] | Thank you, but we’re not even sure | 谢谢,但我们甚至不确定 |
[04:17] | what we’re dealing with yet. | 我们正在处理的事情 |
[04:19] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[04:21] | Look, from the second I walked into S.T.A.R. Labs, | 听着,从我走进实验室的那一刻起 |
[04:23] | I could feel how worried you are. | 我能感觉到你有多担心 |
[04:27] | But what I’m sensing, | 但我感觉到的 |
[04:29] | it’s way more than just concern. | 不仅仅是担心 |
[04:33] | You’re hurting, badly. | 你很难受,很严重 |
[04:38] | Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿,这是怎么回事? |
[04:40] | It’s Iris. | 是艾瑞斯 |
[04:42] | Is she okay? That’s just it. I don’t know. | 她还好吗? – 问题就在这,我不知道 |
[04:45] | What’s even worse is, I don’t even know | 更糟糕的是,我甚至不知道 |
[04:46] | where she is right now. | 她现在在哪里 |
[04:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[04:49] | I thought she was in Coast City with Sue. | 我以为她和苏在海岸城 |
[04:51] | Yeah, she was. Only now… | 是的,她之前是,但是现在… |
[04:55] | Oh, thank Cecile, Iris is back. | 哦,太好…塞西尔,艾瑞斯回来了 |
[04:57] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[05:02] | Iris, thank God you’re back. | 艾瑞斯,感谢上帝,你回来了 |
[05:04] | Sue said you’d vanished No, Barry. | 苏说你消失了 – 不,巴里 |
[05:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[05:13] | Renee Wazzo, Tinya’s mom. | 蕾妮·瓦佐,蒂妮娅的妈妈 |
[05:16] | I’m the last person that she touched, | 我是她最后碰触的人 |
[05:17] | and she’s…gone because of me, | 她…因为我而消逝了 |
[05:21] | because of my time sickness. | 因为我的时间病 |
[05:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:27] | But then Sue said that Tinya attacked you, | 但随后苏说蒂妮亚袭击了你 |
[05:31] | that she made you disappear on purpose. | 她故意让你消失 |
[05:34] | So how did you survive? | 那你是怎么活下来的? |
[05:37] | Your time sickness. | 你的时间病 |
[05:40] | It must have pulled you into the Still Force | 它一定把你拉进了静止的力量 |
[05:43] | at that exact moment. | 在那一刻 |
[05:45] | So whatever is making her sick | 所以无论是什么让她生病 |
[05:46] | might have also saved her life. | 可能也救了她的命 |
[05:48] | Okay, that’s that’s freaky. | 好吧,这也太诡异了 |
[05:51] | I’m gonna give you guys some space. | 我会给你们一些空间 |
[05:54] | I’ll be back, okay? | 我会回来的,好吗? |
[06:00] | Barry, what happened to Tinya’s mom, | 巴里,蒂妮娅的妈妈发生的事情 |
[06:04] | I didn’t mean to | 我不是故意的 |
[06:05] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[06:06] | Look, it’s gonna be okay. | 听着,会好的 |
[06:09] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[06:16] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[06:18] | Barry, the Still Force, it’s supposed to be a place | 巴里,静滞力应该是一个 |
[06:20] | where…all time exists, | 所有的时间都存在的地方 |
[06:23] | past, present, and future | 包括过去、现在和未来 |
[06:25] | but when I was there, | 但当我在那里时 |
[06:28] | I saw moments from before, | 我看到了之前的各种瞬间 |
[06:30] | even when I was a little girl, up to now. | 甚至在我还是个小女孩的时候,直到现在 |
[06:35] | But I didn’t see my future. | 但我没有看到我的未来 |
[06:39] | What if I don’t have one anymore? | 如果我没有了怎么办? |
[06:41] | You do. | 你有的 |
[06:44] | With me. | 与我一起的未来 |
[07:12] | Hello? | 你好? |
[07:17] | Who’s there? | 有人在吗? |
[07:41] | So how does one summon a Force god? | 那么如何召唤神力呢? |
[07:45] | Well, I mean, | 嗯,我的意思是 |
[07:47] | they’ve had appointments before, | 他们之前有过约会 |
[07:49] | but usually all Iris has to do is concentrate, | 但通常艾瑞斯所要做的就是集中注意力 |
[07:51] | and Deon knows to appear. | 迪昂就会出现了 |
[07:58] | A few weeks ago, I gave Captain Kramer | 几周前,我给了克莱默队长 |
[08:00] | an emergency alert to summon the Flash, | 召唤闪电侠的紧急警报 |
[08:02] | and this is the first time she’s used it, | 这是她第一次使用它 |
[08:04] | which means It’s serious. | 这意味着 – 它很严重 |
[08:06] | As in ‘gotta go” serious. | 就像“得走了”一样严重 |
[08:07] | Yeah, but, Iris, I can’t leave you here alone. | 是的,但是,艾瑞斯,我不能把你一个人留在这儿 |
[08:11] | Hey, she won’t be. | 嘿,她不会的 |
[08:14] | Yeah, no, it’s okay. | 是的,不,没关系 |
[08:16] | Okay, but Barry, | 好吧,但是巴里 |
[08:17] | with everything that’s happening | 发生的一切 |
[08:18] | and now with Deathstorm, | 以及刚刚出现的死亡风暴 |
[08:20] | people need you more than ever. | 人们比以往任何时候都更需要你 |
[08:23] | Go. | 去吧 |
[08:32] | Yeah, I get it. | 是的,我明白了 |
[08:34] | Waiting sucks. | 等待很糟糕 |
[08:37] | You know what might make it suck less? | 你知道什么可以让它不那么糟糕吗? |
[08:39] | A five course meal from Angelino’s | 安杰利诺家的五道菜 |
[08:41] | delivered straight to your door. | 直接送到你家门口 |
[08:42] | We could eat our problems away. | 我们可以吃掉我们的问题 |
[08:44] | Food as a distraction? | 食物可以分散注意力? |
[08:47] | You’re a bad influence. I’ll take that as a yes. | 你是个坏榜样 – 我就当你肯定了 |
[08:52] | Thank you. You’re welcome. | 谢谢你 – 别客气 |
[08:56] | A skull faced thing flew down from the sky | 一个骷髅脸的东西从天而降 |
[08:57] | and took your wife? | 并带走了你的妻子? |
[08:59] | Ma’am, please, try to remain calm. | 女士,请尽量保持冷静 |
[09:01] | And nothing else was burnt, just the body? | 没有其他东西被烧毁,只有身体? |
[09:05] | Can you describe the figure? | 你能描述一下画像吗? |
[09:08] | A living skeleton. | 一个活生生的骷髅 |
[09:14] | This is the tenth burn victim in half as many months, | 这是半个月内第十个烧伤患者 |
[09:16] | and now you’re saying it’s gonna get even worse? | 而你说它还会变得更糟? |
[09:19] | It already has. | 已经开始了 |
[09:22] | Sorry to interrupt, Captain. | 抱歉打扰了,队长 |
[09:23] | Joe, Flash. | 乔,闪电侠 |
[09:25] | But we’ve got three more confirmed burn vics downtown, | 但是我们在市中心还有另外三个确认烧伤的人 |
[09:28] | another two uptown, and at least four | 另外两个住宅区,至少四个 |
[09:29] | reported on the lower east side. | 在下东区报道 |
[09:31] | And the phones are ringing off the hook | 一直有报警电话 |
[09:32] | about a skull faced demon. | 报告一个骷髅脸恶魔 |
[09:34] | He calls himself Deathstorm. | 他称自己为死亡风暴 |
[09:37] | Have Matlin call in every unit for backup. | 让马特林呼叫所有单位准备支援 |
[09:39] | We need all hands on deck for this. | 为此,我们需要全力以赴 |
[09:41] | Copy. | 收到 |
[09:42] | Glad to have you with us, Flash. | 很高兴有你和我们在一起,闪电侠 |
[09:45] | So why is this thing burning people alive? | 那么为什么这东西会活活烧死人呢? |
[09:47] | We’re not sure, but the current theory ism | 我们不确定,但我们当前的理论 |
[09:52] | to feed off their grief. | 是因为需要满足这玩意的悲伤 |
[09:55] | How do we fight him? | 我们如何与他战斗? |
[09:57] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[09:59] | One thing I do know about Team Flash is, | 关于闪电侠小队,我知道的一件事是 |
[10:01] | they’ll find a way. | 他们会找到办法的 |
[10:02] | I don’t know what’s more terrifying, | 我不知道哪个更可怕 |
[10:04] | that this Deathstorm can turn up anywhere, | 是死亡风暴可以在任何地方出现 |
[10:06] | or that not even the Flash is powerful enough to stop him. | 还是即使是闪电侠也没有足够的力量阻止他 |
[10:09] | Well, Kristen, I know this seems hopeless | 好吧,克里斯汀,我知道这看起来毫无希望 |
[10:11] | No, it’s not just that. | 不,不仅如此 |
[10:13] | Joe, how the hell did you used to deal with this? | 乔,你到底是怎么处理这些事情的? |
[10:16] | For the past 17 years, | 在过去的17年里 |
[10:18] | I’ve been either a soldier or a cop, | 我当过士兵,也当过警察 |
[10:20] | and nothing I’ve done prepared me for this. | 我所做的一切都没有让我为此做好准备 |
[10:22] | Look, I hear you when I was captain, | 我懂你,当我担任队长时 |
[10:24] | I fought evils in this town I didn’t know existed, | 我在这个小镇上与我并不知道存在的邪恶作斗争 |
[10:27] | so I know exactly where you are. | 所以我确切地知道你的感受 |
[10:29] | Looking out into the unknown | 寻找未知 |
[10:30] | at something that you cannot stop. | 在你无法阻止的事情上 |
[10:33] | But I always had a friend to watch my back, | 但我总是有一个朋友保护着我 |
[10:37] | just like you do now. | 就像你现在一样 |
[10:39] | Joe’s right. Everyone has a weakness. | 乔是对的,每个人都有弱点 |
[10:42] | Deathstorm does too. | 死亡风暴也一样 |
[10:43] | We just have to find it. | 我们只需要找到它 |
[10:45] | Until then, what’s the plan? | 在那之前,有什么计划? |
[10:47] | I’ll use my speed to keep searching the city. | 我会用我的速度继续搜索这座城市 |
[10:49] | I can help you coordinate protocols | 我可以帮你协调协议 |
[10:51] | so all of our officers are safe | 所以我们所有的警官都会安全 |
[10:53] | and they can actually do their job. | 他们实际上可以做他们的工作 |
[10:55] | What are you, my advisor now, Joe? | 你是什么,我的顾问,乔? |
[10:57] | That would be up to you, Captain. | 这取决于你,队长 |
[11:00] | Remember, if you or any of your officers | 请记住,如果您或您的任何警官 |
[11:02] | see this thing Don’t worry. | 看到这东西 – 别担心 |
[11:05] | You’ll be the first to know. | 你会是第一个知道的 |
[11:07] | I’ll let you know what I find on my end. | 我会让你知道我发现了什么 |
[11:10] | Have faith. | 要有信心 |
[11:13] | He’ll find a way. | 他会找到办法的 |
[11:14] | Until he does, | 在那之前 |
[11:17] | you and I have to lock down this city. | 你我必须封锁这座城市 |
[11:19] | Let’s get to work. | 让我们开始工作吧 |
[11:21] | Listen up, everyone. | 大家听好 |
[11:24] | Our city is under attack. | 我们的城市受到攻击 |
[11:25] | Captain, is it true? Some kind of fire ghost? | 队长,是真的吗?某种火鬼? |
[11:28] | Yes, and I suppose that’s as good a description as any. | 是的,我想这是一个很好的描述 |
[11:31] | To be honest, we don’t know much about our enemy, | 老实说,我们对我们的敌人知之甚少 |
[11:34] | but I can confirm that the streets aren’t safe | 但我可以确认街道并不安全 |
[11:36] | for anyone who is currently grieving. | 对于目前正在悲伤的任何人 |
[11:38] | So if you’ve had any upsetting news recently | 所以如果你最近有任何令人不安的消息 |
[11:41] | about a family member, friend, or loved one, | 关于家庭成员、朋友或亲人 |
[11:43] | please see myself or Joe immediately. | 请立即见我自己或乔 |
[11:46] | You’re not safe on the streets. | 你在街上并不安全 |
[11:48] | The rest of us will be working with the Flash and his team | 我们其他人将与闪电侠和他的团队一起工作 |
[11:50] | to take this threat down together. | 一起消除这种威胁 |
[11:52] | So your orders are as follows: | 所以给你们的指令如下: |
[11:54] | do not engage this monster. | 不要与这个怪物交战 |
[11:57] | We need to protect this city | 我们需要保护这座城市 |
[11:58] | by keeping civilians out of harm’s way. | 通过保护平民免受伤害 |
[12:01] | The Flash and his team will do the heavy lifting. | 闪电侠和他的团队将承担重任 |
[12:03] | Now, Martinez, Howe, send out a city wide lockdown alert. | 马丁尼兹和贺华去发出全市封锁警报 |
[12:07] | We need everyone off the streets. | 我们需要每个人都离开街头 |
[12:09] | Korber, Matlin, gather teams to set up a perimeter grid. | 科伯,马特林,去召集团队建立外围网格 |
[12:12] | I want eyes and ears | 我需要能够看到和听到 |
[12:14] | on every street corner we can manage. | 在我们可以管理的每个街角的情况 |
[12:15] | Anyone sees this thing, call it in, | 任何人看到这个东西,马上通报 |
[12:18] | then get yourselves to safety. | 并且赶往安全的地方 |
[12:20] | I have looked through all the evidence | 我查看了所有的证据 |
[12:22] | on Deathstorm’s past attacks, | 关于死亡风暴过去的攻击 |
[12:23] | and still no clues as to where he went. | 仍然没有关于他去哪里的线索 |
[12:26] | So far, every grid has turned up nothing. | 到目前为止,每个网格都没有信息 |
[12:28] | And satellites are still a dead end. | 卫星仍然是一条死胡同 |
[12:31] | Hey, what about the CCC Media tip line? | 嘿,中城公民报提示热线呢? |
[12:34] | Nothing yet, and I have the bullpen on alert. | 什么都没有,我让公司处于戒备状态 |
[12:36] | It’s like he shows up just to feed | 就好像他出现只是为了觅食 |
[12:39] | and then disappears into thin air. | 然后消失在稀薄的空气中 |
[12:41] | Just like a ghost. | 就像鬼一样 |
[12:44] | He’s not a ghost, | 他不是鬼 |
[12:45] | so he’s gotta be hiding somewhere. | 所以他必须躲在某个地方 |
[12:48] | Hey. How are you guys doing? | 嘿,你们还好吗? |
[12:52] | Never mind. I already know. | 没关系,我已经知道了 |
[12:54] | I can feel your frustration from the Med Lab. | 我能从医学实验室感受到你们的沮丧 |
[12:56] | Chester, I thought that we had a way | 切斯特,我以为我们有办法 |
[12:58] | to track these black fires. | 追踪这些黑火 |
[12:59] | We did, but ever since our new Big Bad | 我们之前有,但自从我们新的大反派 |
[13:02] | turned from black flames | 从黑色的火焰变成了 |
[13:04] | into a fiery, walking and talking corpse, | 一具火热、会走路、会说话的尸体 |
[13:07] | he’s become untraceable. | 他变得无法追踪了 |
[13:10] | How’s Caitlin? | 凯特琳怎么样? |
[13:12] | She and Frost are moving into the Speed Lab. | 她和冰霜正在搬进神速实验室 |
[13:15] | Physically, Caitlin is fine, | 身体上,凯特琳很好 |
[13:17] | but she’s still pretty shaken up. | 但她还是很动摇 |
[13:20] | Yeah, ’cause even though you can hide emotions, | 是的,因为即使你可以隐藏情绪 |
[13:22] | you can’t get rid of them. | 你无法摆脱它们 |
[13:26] | Guys, we don’t need the satellites | 伙计们,我们不需要卫星 |
[13:28] | to search for Deathstorm. | 寻找死亡风暴 |
[13:34] | Cecile, you’re gonna help us find him. | 塞西尔,你会帮我们找到他的 |
[13:48] | So wait, you want to use Cecile | 所以等等,你想用塞西尔 |
[13:50] | as, like, a Deathstorm compass? | 就像死亡风暴指南针一样? |
[13:52] | Yeah, think about it. Deathstorm absorbs grief. | 是的,考虑一下,死亡风暴吸收悲伤 |
[13:54] | Grief is an emotion. | 悲伤是一种情绪 |
[13:57] | My powers. | 我的能力 |
[13:58] | My powers feel other people’s emotions, | 我的力量能感觉到别人的情绪 |
[14:01] | even from a distance. | 即使从远处 |
[14:02] | If we can figure out a way | 如果我们能想出办法 |
[14:04] | to interface Cecile’s empath powers | 连接塞西尔的移情能力 |
[14:05] | with S.T.A.R.’s search systems, | 到星城实验室的搜索系统 |
[14:07] | it would be like using a wireless neurogenic array | 就像使用无线神经源阵列 |
[14:10] | synced with the Med Lab’s synaptic monitoring relay. | 与医学实验室的突触监测继电器同步 |
[14:14] | Holy Paschal Beverly Randolph. Barry, this could work. | 我的天哪!巴里,这可能行得通 |
[14:19] | Yeah, but syncing Cecile’s mind up | 是的,但是把塞西尔的思想 |
[14:23] | with that thing, it sounds pretty dangerous. | 和那玩意同步,听起来很危险 |
[14:26] | Allegra’s right. | 阿莱格拉是对的 |
[14:27] | Okay, tapping into a pool of emotion that large, | 好吧,挖掘这么大的情感池 |
[14:30] | it could overload your neural synapses. | 它可能会使你的神经突触过载 |
[14:34] | You sure you’re okay with this? | 你确定你没问题? |
[14:38] | This murderous bastard has already killed | 这个凶残的混蛋已经杀了 |
[14:40] | more than a dozen people. | 不止十几个人 |
[14:42] | So yeah, try and stop me. | 所以,是的,试着阻止我 |
[14:48] | I can’t believe I was so blind. | 我不敢相信我是如此盲目 |
[14:50] | Frost, this is all my fault. | 冰霜,这都是我的错 |
[14:51] | I let that thing out. | 我把那东西放出来了 |
[14:54] | No, I’m not gonna let you go there. | 不,我不会让你去那里的 |
[14:56] | I mean, come on, we’re on lockdown | 我的意思是,拜托,城市被封锁了 |
[14:58] | because I went rogue. | 因为我失格了 |
[14:59] | All because I was so obsessed | 都是因为我太着迷了 |
[15:02] | with reconnecting with the past. | 与过去重新联系 |
[15:04] | Ronnie wasn’t just your past. He was your husband. | 罗尼不仅仅是你的过去,他是你的丈夫 |
[15:08] | And Deathstorm knew that, which was why he knew | 死亡风暴知道这一点,这就是他知道 |
[15:09] | he could use it to manipulate you into bringing him back | 他可以勾引你把他带回来的原因 |
[15:11] | from whatever hellscape he comes from. | 无论他来自什么地狱 |
[15:14] | This isn’t your fault, okay? | 这不是你的错,好吗? |
[15:16] | Isn’t it? I mean, the whole city is paying for my mistakes. | 不是吗?整个城市都在为我的错误买单 |
[15:20] | And as stupid as it sounds… | 听起来很愚蠢… |
[15:23] | I just feel like I lost Ronnie all over again. | 我只是觉得我又一次失去了罗尼 |
[15:28] | Why does this hurt so much? | 为什么会这么难受? |
[15:31] | Because you loved him. | 因为你爱他 |
[15:34] | And even though it’s been a long time, | 而且虽然已经很久了 |
[15:37] | he’ll always be a part of you. | 他将永远是你的一部分 |
[15:39] | And that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:58] | Oh, thank God. | 哦,感谢上帝 |
[16:00] | Oh, let me guess. The Still Force. | 哦,让我猜猜,静滞力 |
[16:03] | Call me Deon. | 叫我迪昂 |
[16:05] | My headaches, they’re getting worse. | 我的头疼,越来越严重了 |
[16:07] | Okay. I’ll see what I can do. | 好的,我会看看我能做什么 |
[16:10] | You also said to tell you if something happened. | 你还说有事要告诉你 |
[16:13] | Well, it did. | 嗯,确实发生了 |
[16:15] | Tinya’s mom. I already know. | 蒂妮娅的妈妈,我已经知道了 |
[16:17] | Oh, right. | 啊对 |
[16:19] | ‘Cause you can see past, present, and future. | 因为你可以看到过去、现在和未来 |
[16:21] | Not in this case. | 在这种情况下不是 |
[16:23] | I actually only saw what happened to Tinya’s mom | 我实际上看到蒂尼亚妈妈的遭遇 |
[16:25] | once it became part of the past, | 是在这成为过去的一部分后 |
[16:27] | which ain’t how things are supposed to work. | 这不是事情运作的方式 |
[16:32] | My time sickness, | 我的时间病 |
[16:34] | it’s spreading into the Still Force. | 它正在蔓延到静止的力量中 |
[16:35] | That’s why it took me so long to get to you. | 这就是为什么我花了这么长时间才找到你 |
[16:38] | I’ve infected you too, haven’t I? | 我也感染了你,不是吗? |
[16:39] | That’s probably why I didn’t see this coming. | 这可能就是为什么我没有看到这一点 |
[16:41] | Somehow…somehow, I’m getting sick too. | 不知怎的…不知何故,我也生病了 |
[16:46] | What about Tinya’s mom? | 蒂尼亚的妈妈呢? |
[16:48] | Once I get my strength back, I’ll look for her, | 等我恢复体力,我会去找她 |
[16:50] | but, Iris, | 但是,艾瑞斯 |
[16:53] | I can see everyone’s future except for yours. | 我可以看到每个人的未来,除了你的 |
[16:58] | We’ve got to slow down whatever’s happening, | 我们必须放慢发生的一切 |
[17:00] | because if we don’t | 因为如果我们不 |
[17:02] | Iris is gonna disappear again. | 艾瑞斯又要消失了 |
[17:05] | Maybe for good this time. | 这一次也许会永远 |
[17:11] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好的,好的,好的 |
[17:15] | We just we gotta find a way to bring her back, | 我们只需要想办法把她带回来 |
[17:18] | ’cause if she gets lost in space, | 因为如果她迷失在虚空中 |
[17:20] | we need a way to find her. | 我们需要找到她的方法 |
[17:28] | You remember that tracking app that you guys used | 你还记得你们用来寻找蒂尼亚 |
[17:30] | to find Tinya? Yeah. | 的那个软件吗?是的 |
[17:32] | Maybe I could do the same. | 也许我也可以这样做 |
[17:34] | It’s pretty far out, but if it works… | 有点麻烦,但如果它有效… |
[17:38] | Do it. | 试试吧 |
[18:00] | I should be able to track your movements now. | 我现在应该可以追踪你的动作了 |
[18:02] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[18:04] | fight as hard as you can to stay here. | 尽你所能地争取留在这里 |
[18:06] | And do whatever you can | 并尽你所能 |
[18:07] | to just anchor yourself to the present. | 将自己锚定在当下 |
[18:14] | Yo, something’s wrong. | 哟,有什么东西不对劲 |
[18:31] | Okay, so I’ve linked up | 好的,我已经绑定了 |
[18:33] | a wireless neurogenic monitoring system | 无线神经源监测系统 |
[18:34] | to your cerebral cortex. | 到你的大脑皮层 |
[18:37] | You can do that? | 还有这种操作? |
[18:38] | Pretty sure, given enough time, | 很确定,只要有足够的时间 |
[18:40] | Chester can do anything. | 切斯特可以做任何事 |
[18:41] | Aww. Thanks, Barr. | 哇,谢谢,巴仔 |
[18:44] | So yeah, all you need to do is concentrate | 所以,是的,你需要做的就是集中注意力 |
[18:46] | on any large pockets of grief. | 在任何大量的悲伤中 |
[18:48] | If we’re right, that’ll lead us | 如果我们是对的,那将引导我们 |
[18:50] | right to where Deathstorm’s been hiding. | 到死亡风暴藏身的地方 |
[18:51] | Once you get a hit, I’ll triangulate | 一旦你被击中,我会三角测量 |
[18:53] | real time coordinates, find a location | 实时坐标,找位置 |
[18:56] | Then the Flash will take over. | 然后闪电侠将接管 |
[18:57] | Works for me. | 我没问题 |
[18:59] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[19:00] | Uh… | 呃… |
[19:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:17] | Oh, it’s working. Keep going, Cecile. | 哦,它正在工作,继续加油,塞西尔 |
[19:31] | Wait, there must be a glitch or something. | 等等,一定有什么小故障什么的 |
[19:34] | It says that | 它说 |
[19:35] | It’s coming from S.T.A.R. Labs. | 它就在星城实验室 |
[19:52] | You’re wasting your time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[19:55] | You won’t find me until I’m ready. | 在我准备好之前你不会找到我 |
[19:58] | Shut it down. | 关掉它 |
[19:59] | Now. Shut it down. It won’t work. | 现在,关掉它 – 没用的 |
[20:03] | The empath and I are one. | 同理心和我是一体的 |
[20:06] | Deathstorm, | 死亡风暴 |
[20:10] | if you hurt her | 如果你伤害她 |
[20:15] | Don’t bother with hollow threats. | 不要为空洞的威胁而烦恼 |
[20:19] | You can’t stop me. | 你不能阻止我 |
[20:23] | The truth is, there’s only one way | 事实是,只有一种方法 |
[20:26] | all of you survive. | 能让你们全都活下来 |
[20:27] | We’re never gonna give you Caitlin. | 我们永远不会给你凯特琳 |
[20:29] | Then I’ll take her from you! | 那我就把她从你身边带走! |
[20:35] | I can taste the tiniest bits of sorrow | 我能尝到最细微的悲伤 |
[20:40] | coming from you both. | 来自你们俩 |
[20:43] | Mmm. They are so delicious. | 嗯,它们太好吃了 |
[20:47] | And exactly what I need. | 正是我需要的 |
[20:50] | You don’t scare us. | 你吓不倒我们 |
[20:53] | And you can’t control us anymore. | 你不能再控制我们了 |
[20:55] | We’ve already faced our grief. | 我们已经面对悲伤 |
[20:57] | And yet there’s always | 然而总有 |
[21:00] | the smallest morsel left behind, | 留下的最小的一点 |
[21:03] | long after a loved one has passed. | 在亲人去世很久之后 |
[21:10] | Which is why you can’t stop me. | 这就是为什么你不能阻止我 |
[21:22] | Cecile. | 塞西尔 |
[21:24] | Deathstorm. | 死亡风暴 |
[21:27] | He overwhelmed my emotions. | 他压倒了我的情绪 |
[21:28] | It was | 那感觉 |
[21:31] | it was horrible. | 那感觉太糟糕了 |
[21:32] | All that matters right now is, you’re back with us. | 现在最重要的是,你回来了 |
[21:35] | Okay? | 好的? |
[21:40] | Barry, I could feel | 巴里,我能感觉到 |
[21:43] | his determination. | 他的决心 |
[21:46] | His sheer force of will. | 他绝对的意志力 |
[21:50] | Barry, he’s never, ever gonna give up | 巴里,他永远不会放弃 |
[21:54] | on trying to get Caitlin. | 试图得到凯特琳 |
[22:18] | Esperanza. | 埃斯佩兰萨 |
[23:09] | Which would make you his bitch. | 你怎么就成了他的婊子了 |
[23:12] | Be careful, prima. | 小心点,表妹 |
[23:14] | The juvie in you is starting to show. | 你已经开始进入叛逆期了 |
[23:17] | Yeah, we’re done. | 是啊,我们到此为止吧 |
[23:22] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[23:24] | A localized explosion of some kind. | 某种局部爆炸 |
[23:26] | Oh, if Pyro Pazuzu is back, we could be under attack. | 如果火焰帕祖祖回来了,我们就受到攻击了 |
[23:31] | Guys, I’m picking up a category three | 伙计们,我我们下面的四层 |
[23:33] | spectral discharge, four levels beneath us. | 检测到了第三类光谱放电 |
[23:35] | What could cause that? | 是什么原因造成的? |
[23:37] | A light based detonation on the electromagnetic spectrum. | 电磁波谱上的基于光的爆炸 |
[23:40] | Allegra. | 阿莱格拉 |
[23:43] | What happened? Barry, watch out. | 发生了什么? – 巴里,小心 |
[23:45] | That thing, it looks like my cousin, | 那东西,长得像我表姐 |
[23:46] | but it isn’t. | 但事实并非如此 |
[23:48] | It | 它 |
[23:50] | it was right there. | 它就在那里 |
[23:52] | One of those grief freaks like Chuck’s dad, | 像查克的父亲这样的悲伤怪胎之一 |
[23:54] | but this time, it looked like Esperanza. | 但这一次,它看起来像埃斯佩兰萨 |
[24:00] | I knew it wasn’t my cousin as soon as I saw it, | 我一看到就知道不是我表姐了 |
[24:03] | but when I fired, it fired back. | 但是当我射击它时,它还击了 |
[24:06] | The blast knocked both of us out. | 爆炸把我们俩都炸飞了 |
[24:09] | Now it’s gone. | 现在它消失了 |
[24:15] | I’m just glad you’re safe. | 我很高兴你安全 |
[24:17] | Yeah. Yeah, me too. | 是的,我也是 |
[24:20] | Only why is Deathstorm trying to haunt me all of a sudden? | 但是为什么死亡风暴突然想缠着我? |
[24:31] | We have no idea what happened to Deon. | 我们不知道迪昂发生了什么 |
[24:34] | Whatever’s going on with me, | 不管我怎么了 |
[24:35] | it’s not just my problem anymore. | 这不仅仅是我的问题了 |
[24:38] | It’s time fracturing itself. | 是时间正在自我分裂 |
[24:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:42] | There’s not much we can do about that right now. | 我们现在对此无能为力 |
[24:46] | But obsessing over it, | 但沉迷于此 |
[24:48] | it’s only gonna make things worse. | 只会让事情变得更糟 |
[24:50] | Say, did I ever tell you about the time | 我有没有告诉过你那次 |
[24:52] | that I crashed a royal wedding? | 我撞毁了一场皇室婚礼? |
[24:54] | Spoiler alert: they don’t arrest you | 剧透警报:他们不会逮捕你 |
[24:57] | if you buy the castle. | 如果你买下了城堡 |
[25:00] | Right. Not the time. | 好吧,不是时候 |
[25:03] | More like not enough time. | 更像是时间不够 |
[25:05] | Did you know that being married to a speedster | 你知道嫁给一个超速者 |
[25:08] | affords you the ability to live an entire day in a second? | 让你有能力在一秒钟内过上一整天吗? |
[25:14] | Makes you think that you have all the time in the world. | 让你觉得你拥有世界上所有的时间 |
[25:19] | We don’t. | 但我们没有 |
[25:21] | Every moment is precious. | 每一刻都是宝贵的 |
[25:24] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[25:25] | You know, I used to think that Barry and I | 你知道,我以前认为巴里和我 |
[25:27] | and our children, | 和我们的孩子 |
[25:28] | that we had so much ahead of us, but…. | 我们有很多事情要做,但是…. |
[25:33] | Now it feels like I have no future. | 现在我感觉自己没有未来了 |
[25:35] | Look, you are Iris West Allen. | 你是艾瑞斯·韦斯特·艾伦 |
[25:38] | You are your own force of nature. | 你是你自己的自然力量 |
[25:40] | I promise, | 我保证 |
[25:42] | whatever time this world has left, | 无论这个世界还剩多少时间 |
[25:44] | it’s not done with you yet. | 你还没有结束 |
[25:45] | Not by a long shot. | 没有那么快 |
[25:51] | Okay, Iris, stay with me. | 好的,艾瑞斯,留在我身边 |
[25:55] | The time stream, it’s too strong. | 时间流,太强了 |
[25:59] | Just remember what Deon said. | 只要记住迪昂所说的话 |
[26:03] | Concentrate on being right here, | 专注于留在这里 |
[26:06] | right now, with me. | 现在,和我一起 |
[26:07] | I can’t I can’t fight it. | 我不能,我不能抗争 |
[26:09] | Hell yes, you can. You know why? | 当然可以,你可以的,你知道为什么吗? |
[26:11] | Because you have way too much to live for. | 因为你有太多的东西可以为之而活 |
[26:17] | Barry. Nora and Bart. | 巴里,诺拉和巴特 |
[26:21] | They need you, Iris. | 他们需要你,艾瑞斯 |
[26:23] | You’re their future and they’re yours. | 你是他们的未来,他们也是你的未来 |
[26:26] | Are you gonna give up on that? | 你会放弃吗? |
[26:28] | No. No. So fight this. | 不,不 – 所以战斗吧 |
[26:31] | You say that you can’t see a future? | 你说你看不到未来? |
[26:34] | Fine, anchor yourself to them. | 好吧,把自己锚定在他们身上 |
[26:37] | Write yourself a new future starting right now. | 从现在开始,给自己写一个新的未来 |
[26:40] | You got that? | 你明白了吗? |
[26:56] | Better? | 好点了吗? |
[26:58] | I’m still here. | 我还在这儿 |
[27:00] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:12] | I know that look. | 我知道这样子表明了什么 |
[27:15] | Kramer had it earlier. | 克莱默早些时候有过 |
[27:19] | You’re wondering what to do now too, huh? | 你现在也在想怎么办,对吧? |
[27:24] | Using grief to track Deathstorm was our best shot. | 用悲伤来追踪死亡风暴是我们最好的选择 |
[27:31] | A long time ago, | 很久以前 |
[27:34] | I met someone who was as unprepared as it gets. | 我遇到了一个毫无准备的人 |
[27:40] | Young, inexperienced, | 年轻,没有经验 |
[27:44] | thrust into this whole new world | 闯入这个全新的世界 |
[27:46] | that was sink or swim. | 成败全靠自己 |
[27:50] | You know what happened | 你知道发生了什么 |
[27:53] | that he didn’t see coming next? | 他没有看到下一个危机? |
[27:56] | DeVoe. | 德沃 |
[27:59] | Zoom. | 极速 |
[28:01] | Cicada. | 蝉 |
[28:03] | Bloodwork. | 血怒 |
[28:06] | But you’re still standing, ain’t you? | 但你还撑着,不是吗? |
[28:09] | What’s happening now, | 现在发生的事情 |
[28:10] | the way Deathstorm’s going after Caitlin. | 还有死亡风暴追捕凯特琳的方式 |
[28:13] | I mean, how do we stop this thing | 我的意思是,我们如何阻止这件事 |
[28:14] | if we don’t even know why she’s the target? | 如果我们甚至不知道为什么她是目标? |
[28:16] | Barr, all the resources, weapons, | 巴尔,世界上所有的资源,武器 |
[28:19] | and planning in the world ain’t gonna help you prepare | 计划不会帮助你做好准备 |
[28:22] | for a monster like this. | 来对付这样的怪物 |
[28:24] | All that you can do is be who you already are, | 你所能做的就是成为你已经是的人 |
[28:28] | somebody willing to fight, no matter what the odds are. | 一个愿意战斗的人,不管几率是多少 |
[28:33] | So believe me when I say, don’t worry. | 所以相信我,别担心 |
[28:37] | In due time, you will find a way | 在适当的时候,你会找到方法 |
[28:41] | to get the advantage over Deathstorm. | 获得对死亡风暴的优势 |
[28:44] | And until that happens? You do what you do best. | 在那之前呢? – 你做你最擅长的事 |
[28:48] | Run… | 跑… |
[28:51] | into the unknown and trust yourself. | 进入未知并相信自己 |
[28:56] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[28:58] | you’re better prepared than you think. | 你的准备比你想象的要好 |
[29:20] | Caity. | 凯蒂 |
[29:53] | Now your life ends. | 现在你的生命要结束了 |
[30:03] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[30:05] | Deathstorm, he got in somehow. | 死亡风暴,他不知怎的进来了 |
[30:07] | Caitlin? He took her. | 凯特琳呢? – 他带走了她 |
[30:08] | What about Frost? Well, I scanned her vitals. | 冰霜呢? – 我扫描了她的生命体征 |
[30:11] | She’s still in the Speed Lab. Alive, but not responding. | 她还在速度实验室,活着,但没有回应 |
[30:13] | Barry, I’m tracking the GPS on Caitlin’s phone. | 巴里,我正在跟踪凯特琳手机上的GPS |
[30:16] | Deathstorm’s moving with her fast, | 死亡风暴带着她快速移动 |
[30:17] | headed to who knows where. | 前往谁知道在哪里 |
[30:19] | If we don’t catch him before he disappears… | 如果我们不在他消失之前抓住他… |
[30:21] | Check on Frost. I’m gonna go after Caitlin. | 检查冰霜,我要去找凯特琳 |
[30:22] | Chester, stay on comms. | 切斯特,保持通讯 |
[30:24] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[30:33] | Found them! | 找到他们了! |
[30:45] | He’s too high. I can’t reach them. | 他太高了,我碰不到他们 |
[30:47] | Chester, my boots can redirect most energy sources. | 切斯特,我的靴子可以重定向大多数能源 |
[30:50] | Does that include currents equal | 这是否表示电流相等 |
[30:51] | to the kinetic output created when I run? | 于我跑步时产生的动力输出? |
[30:53] | Uh, it should, and the force of those two | 呃,应该是的,然后那两人的力量 |
[30:56] | equal energies would probably cancel each other out. | 相等的能量可能会相互抵消 |
[30:58] | It’d be like running into a brick wall. | 这就像撞到一堵砖墙 |
[31:01] | I’m counting on it. | 我就指望着呢 |
[31:02] | Hold up. Hold up. | 等等 |
[31:04] | Are you about to do what I think you’re about to do? | 你打算做我认为你要做的事吗? |
[31:06] | Yeah. Time to ride the lightning. | 是的,是时候驾驭闪电了 |
[31:49] | Chester, I’ve lost Caitlin. | 切斯特,我失去了凯特琳 |
[31:51] | Where’d they go? I don’t know. | 他们去哪儿了?我不知道 |
[31:53] | One second, you almost had them, | 上一秒,你几乎抓到了 |
[31:54] | then they completely disappeared. | 然后他们就彻底消失了 |
[31:56] | We have to find them! | 我们必须找到他们! |
[33:13] | If you’re gonna kill me, just get it over with. | 如果你要杀了我,那就来吧 |
[33:16] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做? |
[33:18] | I traveled across the stars to transform you, | 我穿越星辰来转化你 |
[33:21] | so you could end my loneliness. | 让你来结束我的孤独 |
[33:25] | Because tonight, you become my bride. | 因为今晚,你成为我的新娘 |
[33:43] | Oh, Flash, Caitlin just popped back up. | 哦,闪电侠,凯特琳又突然出现了 |
[33:45] | She’s at the Ripley’s Wild World, | 她在里普利的狂野世界 |
[33:48] | just outside the city. | 就在城外 |
[34:03] | Caitlin, what happened? | 凯特琳,发生了什么事? |
[34:06] | Where’s Deathstorm? | 死亡风暴在哪里? |
[34:08] | Caitlin? | 凯特琳? |
[34:16] | He said I’m not ready yet. | 他说我还没准备好 |
[34:34] | It’s incredible. | 这太不可思议了 |
[34:35] | All my vitals are elevated, my blood pressure is lower, | 我的所有生命体征都升高了,我的血压降低了 |
[34:39] | and so is my body temperature, | 我的体温也是如此 |
[34:40] | but that’s not the strangest thing. | 但这还不是最奇怪的事情 |
[34:42] | My cells are in a constant state of regenesis. | 我的细胞处于不断的再生状态 |
[34:46] | It’s like I’m not aging at all, | 就好像我一点都不会老化 |
[34:48] | at least not the way I’m supposed to be. | 至少不是我应该的样子 |
[34:50] | Why? | 为什么? |
[34:52] | Why would Deathstorm try to make you stronger? | 为什么死亡风暴会试图让你变得更强大? |
[34:54] | Ah. | 啊 |
[34:56] | Uh, Caitlin? | 呃,凯特琳? |
[35:00] | I’m sensing a massive amount of grief inside of you. | 我感觉到你内心的巨大悲伤 |
[35:04] | It’s it’s enough for an entire family. | 像是有一整个家庭的悲伤 |
[35:09] | When I found you at the park, | 当我在公园找到你时 |
[35:10] | there were four more charred bodies. | 还有四具烧焦的尸体 |
[35:13] | Deathstorm’s calling card. | 死亡风暴的名片 |
[35:14] | Okay, here’s what I don’t get. | 好的,这就是我不明白的 |
[35:16] | The black flames that he emits, | 他散发出的黑色火焰 |
[35:18] | how come they don’t hurt you? | 他们怎么不伤害你? |
[35:19] | I don’t think that they’re supposed to. | 我不认为他们应该这样做 |
[35:21] | I think that that’s what’s changing me. | 我认为这就是改变我的原因 |
[35:25] | When Deathstorm attacked me again, he said, | 当死亡风暴再次袭击我时,他说 |
[35:28] | “I traveled across the stars to be with you.” | “为了和你在一起,我穿越了星辰 ” |
[35:32] | But that my transformation wasn’t complete, | 但我的转变还没有完成 |
[35:35] | that I wasn’t ready yet. | 我还没有准备好 |
[35:37] | Ready for what? | 准备好干嘛? |
[35:39] | To be his bride. | 做他的新娘 |
[35:49] | I think he wants us to be together | 我想他希望我们在一起 |
[35:51] | in wherever it is that he’s from. | 在他来自的地方 |
[35:55] | And that what’s happening to me now is something | 现在发生在我身上的事情 |
[35:57] | that he has to do to make sure I’m prepared. | 他必须这样做以确保我做好准备 |
[36:02] | He was never trying to kill you. | 他从没想过要杀你 |
[36:05] | Barry, I know it sounds crazy, | 巴里,我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[36:06] | but if Deathstorm is | 但如果死亡风暴是 |
[36:08] | using the grief he consumes to change me, | 用他消耗的悲伤来改变我 |
[36:11] | and he’s saying he needs more… | 他说他需要更多… |
[36:15] | He’s gonna feed again. | 他又要觅食了 |
[36:17] | And as soon as he’s full, he’s gonna come back for you. | 等他吃饱了,他就会回来找你 |
[36:20] | Okay, that’s it. | 好的,就是这样 |
[36:22] | I am done waiting around for the bachelor from hell | 我已经受不了等待来自地狱的单身汉 |
[36:24] | to come give Caity a rose. | 再来给凯蒂一朵玫瑰了 |
[36:25] | We need to find this sicko and end him, | 我们需要找到这个神经病并结束他 |
[36:28] | before he does anything worse to my sister. | 在他对我姐姐做其它更坏的事之前 |
[36:33] | Hey, you okay? | 嘿,你还好吗? |
[36:35] | It’s fine. I’m gonna be okay. | 没关系,我会没事的 |
[36:36] | I just…I gotta rest. | 我只是…我要休息了 |
[36:41] | Frost, Cecile, stay with her. | 冰霜,塞西尔,和她在一起 |
[36:42] | What are you gonna do? | 你要去做什么? |
[36:44] | I’m gonna find a way to end this. | 我会想办法结束这一切 |
[36:46] | We’re more than just Team Flash we’re a family. | 我们不仅仅是闪电侠小队,我们还是一家人 |
[36:49] | And if anyone tries to hurt a member of this family, | 如果有人试图伤害这个家庭的成员 |
[36:51] | we do whatever we can to stop them. | 我们尽我们所能阻止他们 |
[37:04] | Okay, Barr, so what now? | 好吧,巴仔,那现在呢? |
[37:07] | Yeah, we might not have a plan, | 是的,我们可能没有计划 |
[37:08] | but now we know something we didn’t before, | 但现在我们知道了一些我们以前不知道的事情 |
[37:10] | something I’m hoping can help us. | 我希望那能帮助我们 |
[37:12] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[37:14] | Where Deathstorm goes when he disappears. | 死亡风暴消失后去了哪里 |
[37:17] | So when I was chasing Deathstorm, | 当我追逐死亡风暴时 |
[37:18] | he opened a portal, | 他打开了一个传送门 |
[37:20] | and even though I couldn’t get to Caitlyn, | 即使我无法抢回凯特琳 |
[37:22] | I saw inside of it, just for a moment. | 我看到了里面,只是片刻 |
[37:25] | And guys, I’ve seen space like that before. | 伙计们,我以前见过这样的空间 |
[37:30] | Inside your singularity, | 在你的奇点内 |
[37:32] | right before you joined the team. | 在你加入团队之前 |
[37:34] | Whoa, now. | 哇,现在 |
[37:36] | So what this means is, when Deathstorm disappears, | 所以这意味着,当死亡风暴消失时 |
[37:38] | he’s not just teleporting around town. | 他不只是在城里传送 |
[37:41] | No, he’s jumping back and forth | 不,他在维度空间 |
[37:42] | between points in dimensional space. | 的节点之间来回跳跃 |
[37:44] | I think I know what happened now. | 我想我现在知道发生了什么了 |
[37:51] | When Ronnie’s grief | 当罗尼的悲伤 |
[37:53] | traveled through that singularity, | 穿越那个奇点的时候 |
[37:56] | it created Deathstorm. | 它创造了死亡风暴 |
[38:02] | Only he’s been trapped there, trying to get back | 但是他被困在了那里面,试图回来 |
[38:05] | across the stars to Caitlyn ever since. | 从那以后穿过星辰来到凯特琳 |
[38:08] | And now that he’s complete, he can move back and forth | 现在他已经完成了,他可以在 |
[38:10] | between that hell dimension and here at will. | 那个地狱维度和这里之间随意穿梭 |
[38:14] | All this time, we’ve been wondering | 一直以来,我们一直在想 |
[38:16] | why Deathstorm would come after Caitlin, | 为什么死亡风暴会追随凯特琳 |
[38:17] | seven years after Ronnie died. | 罗尼去世七年后 |
[38:19] | He’s been searching for his plus one this whole time. | 他一直在寻找他的加一 |
[38:22] | It took him this long because of how far he had to travel. | 他花了这么长时间,因为行程非常遥远 |
[38:25] | So a death monster from another dimension | 所以一个来自异次元的死亡怪物 |
[38:29] | traveling through outer space to find his death bride. | 穿越外太空寻找他的死亡新娘 |
[38:32] | Yeah, it’s official. I have heard everything now. | 是的,就是这样,我现在明白听到的一切了 |
[38:35] | Great Benjamin Banneker. | 我的天那 |
[38:39] | Trans dimensional particles. | 跨维粒子 |
[38:42] | Okay, now you’re just making stuff up. | 好吧,你又开始造词了 |
[38:43] | No, no, no, no, look. | 不,不,不,不,听着 |
[38:45] | Now that I know that his powers are | 现在我知道他的能力是 |
[38:46] | literally from out of this world, | 字面上来自这个星球以外 |
[38:50] | it makes me think that we need something cosmic. | 这让我觉得我们需要一些宇宙的东西 |
[38:52] | And folks, I know just the gadget that we can augment | 伙计们,我只知道一件可以增强 |
[38:55] | and use to defend ourselves against this thing. | 并用来保护自己免受这件事的侵害的小工具 |
[39:01] | The Mental Augmentation Chamber. | 心理增强室 |
[39:03] | The M.A.C. saved my ass | 心理增强室救了我一命 |
[39:04] | by absorbing the entire mass of black hole energy | 通过吸收几年前我不小心释放的 |
[39:07] | that I accidentally unleashed a couple years ago. | 整个质量的黑洞能量 |
[39:10] | I’m sorry about that again. | 我对此再次感到抱歉 |
[39:12] | And black holes are composed of trans dimensional particles. | 黑洞是由跨维粒子组成的 |
[39:15] | Exactly. Now, this is gonna sound a little nuts. | 确实,这听起来有点疯狂 |
[39:18] | But what if we adjust the M.A.C. | 但是如果我们调整心理增强室 |
[39:21] | so that instead of absorbing trans dimensional energy, | 让它不再吸收跨维度的能量 |
[39:25] | it emits cosmic craziness instead? | 反而散发出宇宙的疯狂呢? |
[39:27] | We’d finally be able to fight fire with fire. | 我们终于可以以毒攻毒了 |
[39:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:31] | Yeah, but it’s not like we can just turn the M.A.C. | 是的,但我们不能把心理增强室 |
[39:34] | into a portable cannon or shield. | 改成便携式大炮或盾牌 |
[39:38] | What we would really need is | 我们真正需要的是 |
[39:40] | A person to contain all the energy. | 一个人能够容纳所有的能量 |
[39:43] | Done and doner. | 这个简单 |
[39:48] | Look, I don’t speak geek, but I understand enough | 我不懂高科技,但我足够了解 |
[39:49] | to realize that you guys need an anti Deathstorm | 意识到你们需要一个反死亡风暴 |
[39:52] | in order to take down the real thing. | 来干掉那玩意 |
[39:54] | Frost and Deathstorm’s powers are both based on cold fusion. | 冰霜和死亡风暴的力量都基于冷聚变 |
[39:58] | That could be the key to pull this whole thing off. | 这可能是完成这件事的关键 |
[40:01] | Yeah, but Frost, this is right up there | 是的,但是冰霜,那玩意 |
[40:03] | with some of the most dangerous stuff | 带着一些我们作为一个团队 |
[40:04] | we’ve ever attempted as a team. | 见过的最危险的东西 |
[40:06] | We can’t ask you to do this. | 我们不能要求你这样做 |
[40:08] | You don’t have to. | 你不必 |
[40:10] | It’s like I told Mom. Dad created me for one reason. | 就像我告诉妈妈的一样,爸爸创造我只有一个原因 |
[40:13] | To keep Caity safe. | 为了保证凯蒂的安全 |
[40:16] | I was literally born for this. | 我真的是为此而生的 |
[40:23] | So… | 所以… |
[40:25] | let’s extinguish the son of a bitch. | 让我们灭了这狗娘养的 |
[41:26] | Iris. | 艾瑞斯 |
[41:29] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[41:34] | It’s so good to see you. | 看到你真是太好了 |
[42:03] | Greg, move your head. | 格雷格,移动你的头 |