时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey, you hungry? | 嘿,你饿了吗? |
[00:07] | I was thinking blueberry pancakes | 我在想蓝莓煎饼 |
[00:08] | for breakfast this morning. | 当做今天早上的早餐 |
[00:09] | Or I could get us something fun | 或者我可以去那个布鲁克林最好的百吉饼店 |
[00:11] | from that Brooklyn’s Best Bagels place. | 给我们准备一些有趣的东西 |
[00:13] | They just opened a new location downtown. | 他们刚刚在市中心开了一家新店 |
[00:18] | Iris? | 艾瑞斯? |
[01:06] | Iris. | 艾瑞斯 |
[01:19] | Thanks for the company, Cecile. | 谢谢你的陪伴,塞西尔 |
[01:22] | Any time. | 任何时候都可以 |
[01:24] | You know, I figured you’d be working this time of day. | 你知道吗,我想你这个时候应该在工作 |
[01:27] | Oh, I was. | 哦,我本来应该是的 |
[01:28] | Yeah, I’m actually avoiding a new meta client. | 是的,我实际上是在躲着一个新的变种人客户 |
[01:32] | So I figured I’d get out of the office, | 所以我想我应该离开办公室 |
[01:33] | come over, see what Team Flash is up to. | 过来,看看闪电侠小队在做什么 |
[01:35] | Ah, well, we’re all good here. | 啊,好吧,我们在这里都很好 |
[01:36] | Yeah, the town is quiet, no alerts, | 是的,镇上很安静,没有警报 |
[01:39] | no crisis, just sweet, sweet, | 没有危机,只有甜甜,蜜蜜 |
[01:43] | silen Okay. | 的安… – 好吧 |
[01:47] | Barry, what’s wrong? | 巴里,怎么了? |
[01:49] | Yeah, should we be worried? | 我们应该担心吗? |
[01:52] | It’s Iris. | 是艾瑞斯 |
[01:55] | She’s missing. | 她失踪了 |
[02:15] | Satellites aren’t picking Iris up anywhere in the city. | 卫星在城市的任何地方都找不到艾瑞斯 |
[02:18] | I’m gonna expand the physical search radius. | 我将扩大物理搜索半径 |
[02:20] | Cecile, anything? | 塞西尔,有什么收获吗? |
[02:25] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[02:27] | I can’t sense her either, | 我也感觉不到她 |
[02:28] | and I’ve reached out across a five state radius. | 而且我已经在五个州的半径内进行了探测 |
[02:30] | It’s like Iris’s mind has just vanished. | 就像艾瑞斯的思想刚刚消失了一样 |
[02:33] | Same here, only worse. | 我这边也一样,而且更糟 |
[02:35] | Barry, Iris isn’t registering | 巴里,艾瑞斯的位置并没有被 |
[02:38] | anywhere on the planet. | 检测到在地球上的任何地方 |
[02:39] | How’s that even possible? | 这怎么可能呢? |
[02:41] | It’s just like last time, she’s not here anymore, | 就像上次一样,她不在这里了 |
[02:43] | at least not in this plane of existence. | 至少在这个存在的位面上不在了 |
[02:46] | She must have had another attack. | 她一定是又发作了 |
[02:49] | Now she’s lost in time. | 现在她迷失在时间中了 |
[02:51] | Okay, well, then we need Deon to find her. | 好吧,那么我们需要迪昂去找她 |
[02:53] | No one’s seen Deon since he disappeared, | 自从迪昂失踪后,没有人见过他 |
[02:55] | and I can’t access the Still Force without him. | 而且没有他,我就无法访问静滞力 |
[02:58] | Okay, so | 好吧,那么 |
[02:59] | so what do what do we do? | 那么我们该怎么做呢? |
[03:02] | Okay, okay, it’s a long shot, but | 好吧,虽然机会有点渺茫,但是 |
[03:06] | look, when Iris was in Coast City, it wasn’t just | 当艾瑞斯在海岸城的时候,不仅仅是 |
[03:08] | her time sickness that caused her to vanish. | 她的时间病导致她消失的 |
[03:12] | Tinya Wazzo’s powers did too. | 蒂尼亚瓦佐的力量也参与了其中 |
[03:22] | I can’t believe you’re serious. | 我不相信你是认真的 |
[03:25] | You really want to try and bring Frost back? | 你真的想尝试把冰霜带回来? |
[03:26] | And I already have a plan I’m gonna repurpose | 而且我已经有了一个计划,我想利用 |
[03:28] | Eva McCulloch’s R CEM chip to replicate | 伊娃麦克洛奇的RCEM芯片来复制 |
[03:30] | Frost’s cryogene so I can create a new body for her. | 冰霜的低温基因,这样就能为她创造一个新的身体 |
[03:33] | Caitlin, I know you’re hurting, | 凯特琳,我知道你很痛苦 |
[03:35] | and so am I, but listen to yourself. | 我也是,但听听你自己说的话 |
[03:37] | It worked before. It will work again. | 它以前成功过,它还会再次发挥作用的 |
[03:39] | And what about the thing that makes Frost, Frost? | 那么让冰霜真正成为冰霜的东西呢? |
[03:43] | I have already identified | 我已经找到了 |
[03:44] | her latent empathic genes on my DNA. | 她在我DNA上潜藏的情感基因 |
[03:47] | I’m talking about a soul and you give me brainwaves? | 我是在说灵魂,你却给我看脑电波? |
[03:49] | I’m also going to extract her active imprints | 我还需要从她的DNA中 |
[03:52] | from her own DNA. | 提取她的活动印记 |
[03:54] | Look, I’ve already got the sample. | 看,我已经拿到了样品 |
[03:56] | Unfortunately, the keratin in the cells | 不幸的是,细胞中的角蛋白 |
[03:57] | is decaying a little too quickly, so… | 衰减得有点太快了,所以… |
[04:00] | I’m gonna need a better sample. | 我需要一个更好的样本 |
[04:04] | You talking about grave robbing? | 你说的是盗墓吗? |
[04:05] | It’s called an exhumation, | 这叫掘墓 |
[04:06] | and I am a doctor as well as the next of kin, | 而我是一名医生,也是他的近亲 |
[04:08] | so getting approval won’t be a problem, we just | 因此,获得批准不会是一个问题,只是 |
[04:11] | we need to do it quickly. | 我们需要搞快点 |
[04:16] | I I know how this sounds. | 我…我知道这听起来如何 |
[04:18] | Oh, like that old horror movie, | 哦,就像那部经典恐怖电影 |
[04:19] | “Frankenstein Created Woman?” | “弗兰肯斯坦创造了女人”? |
[04:23] | Does Team Flash know what you’re planning? | 闪电侠小队知道你在计划什么吗? |
[04:26] | Didn’t think so. | 果然 |
[04:28] | They wouldn’t understand. | 他们不会理解 |
[04:29] | Neither do I! | 我也不会啊! |
[04:31] | Caitlin, have you forgotten | 凯特琳,你是不是忘了 |
[04:33] | that you literally just tried to resurrect your dead husband, | 你才刚刚试图让你死去的丈夫复活 |
[04:37] | and it was a complete disaster? | 而后来变成了一场彻底的灾难? |
[04:39] | No, I haven’t, but that thing was never Ronnie, okay? | 不,我没忘,但那东西根本就不是罗尼,好吗? |
[04:43] | Deathstorm used a physical form | 死亡风暴使用了一个我喜欢的人的 |
[04:44] | that I loved to try and trick us. | 样子来试图欺骗我们 |
[04:46] | Look, this is different. | 听着,这是不一样的 |
[04:48] | The science is solid, trust me. | 科学是坚实的,相信我 |
[04:51] | No. | 我拒绝 |
[04:52] | Mad science. | 疯狂的科学 |
[04:55] | Mark Mark, Frost was supposed | 马克,马克,冰霜应该 |
[04:58] | to live a full and complete life. | 过上充实而完整的生活 |
[05:03] | You both were, together, | 你们两个都是,应该一起过 |
[05:05] | and now that’s been taken from you. | 而现在这一切都被夺走了 |
[05:08] | Don’t you want that back? | 你不想要回那个吗? |
[05:11] | What do you think? | 你以为呢? |
[05:17] | You can process losing Frost | 你可以用任何方式 |
[05:18] | in whatever way you need to, | 来处理失去冰霜的痛苦 |
[05:20] | but as far as all of this is concerned… | 但就这一切而言… |
[05:25] | Count me out. | 当我没说 |
[05:57] | Tinya, um, can can we talk? | 蒂尼亚,嗯,我们能谈谈吗? |
[06:01] | Why? I don’t know you. | 为什么?我不认识你 |
[06:02] | I’m Barry Allen. | 我是巴里艾伦 |
[06:04] | You know my wife, Iris West Allen. | 你认识我的妻子,艾瑞斯韦斯特艾伦 |
[06:07] | I’m really sorry, but she’s missing again, and I don’t | 我真的很抱歉,但她又失踪了,我不知道该怎么办 |
[06:09] | Again? | 又失踪了? |
[06:11] | Whatever, I don’t care. | 无论如何,我不在乎 |
[06:13] | Your other half ruined my life. | 你的另一半毁了我的生活 |
[06:15] | You have every right to be angry. | 你完全有权利生气 |
[06:18] | I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[06:20] | The first time Iris disappeared, | 艾瑞斯第一次消失的时候 |
[06:21] | she was with you. | 她和你在一起 |
[06:22] | You mean when I wiped her out of existence, | 你是指当我把她消灭掉的时候吗 |
[06:25] | like she did to my mom? | 就像她对我妈妈那样? |
[06:27] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[06:34] | What the hell? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[06:37] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[06:40] | What did you do to my mom? | 你对我妈妈做了什么? |
[06:43] | Tinya, she never meant to hurt anyone. | 蒂尼亚,她从未想过要伤害任何人 |
[06:45] | Well, I did, | 嗯,但我是故意的 |
[06:47] | which is why you should back off. | 这就是为什么你应该后退 |
[06:50] | Do you even understand how your powers work? | 你明不明白你的能力是如何运作的? |
[06:54] | Examining how they work could help us answer | 研究它们如何工作可以帮助我们解答 |
[06:57] | what’s really happening to Iris. | 在艾瑞斯身上到底发生了什么 |
[06:58] | I don’t care about Iris. | 我不关心艾瑞斯 |
[07:00] | God, what is wrong with you? | 天哪,你有啥毛病? |
[07:02] | You know, I was fine until Iris found me | 在艾瑞斯找到我之前,我一直很好 |
[07:05] | and started spewing all that crap about family | 她开始喷洒关于家庭的那些废话 |
[07:08] | and having faith in people. | 以及让我对人有信心 |
[07:10] | She made me believe that I could | 她让我相信,我可以 |
[07:12] | have the life that I always wanted. | 拥有我一直想要的生活 |
[07:15] | And now that’s gone, | 而现在这一切都消失了 |
[07:17] | and it’s never coming back. | 而它再也不会回来了 |
[07:21] | So welcome to the club. | 欢迎来到悲惨世界 |
[07:52] | Deon, thank God. Iris is missing. | 迪昂,感谢上帝,艾瑞斯失踪了 |
[07:55] | Yeah, I know. | 是的,我知道 |
[07:56] | Yeah, she’s in the Still Force. | 是的,她在静滞力里 |
[07:58] | I’ve been trying to track her down, but | 我一直在努力追踪她,但 |
[07:59] | Hey | 嘿 |
[08:01] | No, don’t don’t don’t. | 不,不要碰我 |
[08:02] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[08:03] | I’ve been infected by Iris’ time sickness too. | 我也被艾瑞斯的时间病感染了 |
[08:08] | I need you to find the isotopic sensor. | 我需要你找到同位素传感器 |
[08:11] | It’s the only way we can track down | 这是我们能追踪到我放在艾瑞斯 |
[08:13] | that particle that I placed inside Iris. | 体内的那个粒子的唯一方法 |
[08:15] | We? | 我们? |
[08:17] | Barry, I can’t find her alone. | 巴里,我无法单独找到她 |
[08:20] | I I’m going to need your help. | 我…我需要你的帮助 |
[08:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:24] | Okay the sensor’s damaged. | 好吧,传感器损坏了 |
[08:26] | We’re gonna need to repair it first. | 我们得先把它修好 |
[08:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:29] | Okay, do it fast. | 好了,那就赶快吧 |
[08:31] | I’ll come back for you after. | 我会来找你的,在… |
[08:53] | This is how we get Iris back. | 这就是让艾瑞斯回来的方法 |
[08:55] | So you’re saying that Deon wants to do that | 所以你是说迪昂想通过 |
[08:56] | by bringing you into the Still Force? | 带你进入静滞力来救人? |
[08:58] | Well, both of us, together. | 嗯,我们两个人,一起 |
[09:00] | I thought he said it was too dangerous for anyone | 我以为他说这对与一个 |
[09:02] | to go in there who wasn’t, you know, a god? | 不是…神的人来说有点危险? |
[09:05] | It’s risky, but I trust Deon, | 这很冒险,但我相信迪昂 |
[09:08] | and he wouldn’t suggest this if there was any other way. | 如果有其他方法,他不会建议这样做 |
[09:10] | Well, Deon’s right about one thing. | 好吧,迪昂在一件事上是对的 |
[09:12] | Our satellites can’t trace isotopic particles | 我们的卫星不能跨越 |
[09:14] | across other planes of existence. | 其它存在的位面追踪同位素粒子 |
[09:17] | That’s why we need you to repair the sensor. | 这就是为什么我们需要你来修复传感器 |
[09:19] | It’s the only thing that can locate Iris’ | 这是唯一能够在静滞力内 |
[09:21] | temporal particle inside the Still Force. | 找到艾瑞斯的时空粒子的东西 |
[09:23] | But once we find her, we bring her home. | 一旦我们找到她,我们就把她带回家 |
[09:26] | Amen to that. | 阿门 |
[09:27] | Not to question a god, | 我不会质疑一个神 |
[09:28] | but why would Deon need help | 但为什么迪昂需要帮助 |
[09:31] | tracking a particle that he created himself? | 来追踪一个他自己创造的粒子? |
[09:35] | Deon’s not at full strength. | 迪昂现在没有全部能力 |
[09:38] | Iris’ time sickness has affected him too. | 艾瑞斯的时间病也影响了他 |
[09:45] | Uh, Chester, how long will it take to get the sensor running? | 切斯特,要花多长时间才能让传感器运行? |
[09:48] | Uh, an hour, maybe less, | 呃,一个小时,也许更少 |
[09:50] | but Barr, how are you gonna get inside | 但巴尔,首先你要怎样进去 |
[09:53] | the Still Force in the first place? | 静滞力里面呢? |
[09:54] | Deon’s gonna come back for me as soon as he can, | 迪昂会尽快回来找我 |
[09:56] | and we need to be ready when he does. | 而我们需要在他出现时做好准备 |
[09:58] | And you ran this plan past the other forces? | 你的这个计划经过了其他神力的讨论吗? |
[10:02] | Nora, Bashir, Alexa, they’re all on board too? | 诺拉、巴希尔、亚历克莎,他们也都同意? |
[10:06] | Uh, no, I haven’t been able to contact them… | 呃,不,我还没能联系到他们… |
[10:10] | any of them. | 他们中的任何一个 |
[10:13] | And Iris’ sickness, | 艾瑞斯的病 |
[10:15] | it could have spread to them already. | 也可能已经扩散到他们身上了 |
[10:17] | Which would explain why they’ve been radio silent. | 这可以解释为什么他们一直保持沉默 |
[10:20] | If that is the case, | 如果是这样的话 |
[10:21] | then maybe we should all slow down | 那么也许我们都应该慢下来 |
[10:24] | and figure it out before we launch you | 并在我们把你送进一个 |
[10:27] | into a place where we know nothing about, Barry. | 我们不清楚的地方之前弄清楚,巴里 |
[10:30] | There’s no time. | 没有时间了 |
[10:31] | Look, Joe, Deon is our only chance at finding Iris. | 听着,乔,迪昂是我们找到艾瑞斯的唯一机会 |
[10:36] | If he says going into the Still Force | 如果他说要进入静滞力 |
[10:38] | is the answer, then I believe him. | 是唯一方法,那么我相信他 |
[10:41] | I I’m gonna get the sensor from the Starchives. | 我去星城档案室那里拿一下传感器 |
[10:43] | I’ll meet you in your workshop. | 在你的车间里等你 |
[10:44] | I should get back to CCC. | 我应该回到中城市民报去 |
[10:46] | Got to keep the lights on until Iris is safe. | 在艾瑞斯安全之前,必须保持灯火通明 |
[10:56] | Barr, hold up! | 巴尔,等一下! |
[10:58] | What? Look, I’m willing to do | 怎么? – 听着,我愿意 |
[11:00] | whatever it takes to bring Iris home, | 不惜一切代价将艾瑞斯带回家 |
[11:01] | but something don’t feel right about this. | 但我觉得这样做有些不妥 |
[11:03] | Look, it’s dangerous, but we’ve taken greater risks | 听着,这很危险,但我们也承担过更大的风险 |
[11:05] | Yes, we have, but are you sure | 是的,我们有过,但你是否确定 |
[11:07] | about the facts, because you seem to be putting | 这个事实,因为你似乎是 |
[11:09] | a whole lot of faith in Deon’s plan. | 对迪恩的计划有很大的信心 |
[11:10] | Because I know it’ll work. | 因为我知道这将会成功 |
[11:11] | That’s what Deon thinks you should do. | 这只是迪昂认为你应该做的 |
[11:13] | What do you think you should do? | 你认为你应该怎么做? |
[11:15] | That’s just it, I don’t know. | 这就是问题,我不知道 |
[11:16] | And Deon does? | 而迪昂就知道吗? |
[11:17] | Look, Joe, | 听着,乔 |
[11:19] | I owe Deon this. | 这是我欠迪昂的 |
[11:21] | As soon as I learned about Iris’ time sickness, | 当我得知艾瑞斯的时间病后 |
[11:23] | I should have spent every waking moment trying | 我应该把每一个清醒的时刻都用来尝试 |
[11:24] | to find a cure, even when she told me to stop pushing. | 找到治疗方法,即使她告诉我不要再强迫自己了 |
[11:27] | But I didn’t. Now it’s worse, | 但我没有,现在情况更糟了 |
[11:29] | plus Deon’s affected too. | 加上迪昂也受到影响 |
[11:30] | If there’s a chance I can find Iris | 如果有机会我可以找到艾瑞斯 |
[11:32] | and make up for all this, I have to take it. | 并弥补这一切,我必须尝试它 |
[11:50] | Parliament Runkadelic It’s Captain Kramer. | 这里是百乐门朗克疯 – 这里是克莱默队长 |
[11:52] | Uh, yes yes, ma’am. | 呃,是的,女士 |
[11:53] | How can I help? | 我有什么能帮您? |
[11:55] | Chester, I need a full analysis | 切斯特,我需要对一个我们在 |
[11:56] | on an unknown device we found at a crime scene. | 犯罪现场发现的一个未知设备进行分析 |
[11:59] | You’re not busy, uh, saving the world, are you? | 你有在忙着,呃,拯救世界吗? |
[12:02] | No no, Captain, your timing is perfect. | 没有,队长,你的时机很完美 |
[12:06] | Barry’s gone to where no man’s been before, | 巴里去了以前没有人去过的地方 |
[12:08] | so I’m free to fly solo. | 所以我可以自由地单飞了 |
[12:10] | Great, thanks, I’ll see you soon. | 很好,谢谢,我们一会见 |
[12:13] | Oh, you heard it, Chester P, | 哦,你听到了,切斯特P |
[12:15] | the crime fighting world needs your mojo! | 打击犯罪的世界需要你的魔力! |
[12:18] | Mojo. | 魔力 |
[12:21] | Seven out of ten. | 十分之七 |
[12:34] | Oh, damn, moving through dimensions is getting harder. | 哦,该死,在维度中移动越来越难了 |
[12:38] | Is that it? | 是这个吗? |
[12:40] | Are are you sure we can find her? | 你确定我们能找到她吗? |
[12:42] | There’s just one thing. | 只有一件事 |
[12:43] | Where we’re going, | 我们要去的地方 |
[12:44] | there’s only one way in and out, | 进出只有一条路 |
[12:46] | and it’s a bumpy ride, so hang on. | 这是个颠簸的旅程,所以抓紧了 |
[12:49] | ‘Cause things are about to get real weird. | 因为事情即将变得非常奇怪 |
[13:00] | Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it. | 别担心,你会习惯的 |
[13:03] | I’ve been here before. | 我以前来过这里 |
[13:06] | When Iris First got sick, yeah. | 当艾瑞斯… – 第一次生病的时候,是的 |
[13:11] | Place is like a doorway. | 这地方就像一个大门 |
[13:14] | I call it my front porch. | 我称它为我的前廊 |
[13:19] | I can see everything from here. | 我从这里可以看到一切 |
[13:38] | This place is different than before. | 这个地方与以前不同了 |
[13:40] | Yeah, that’s ’cause it’s more dangerous now. | 是的,那是因为现在更危险了 |
[13:44] | Welcome to the Still Force… | 欢迎来到静滞力… |
[13:48] | What’s left of it. | 至少是现在还剩下的静滞力 |
[14:02] | Sorry about the mess. | 很抱歉这边一团糟 |
[14:05] | How bad is it? | 它有多糟? |
[14:06] | Ever since Iris got lost here, | 自从艾瑞斯在这里迷路后 |
[14:08] | things have been mad disorganized. | 这边一直在疯狂的混乱中运行 |
[14:10] | I mean, night becomes day in the blink of an eye, | 比如黑夜在一眨眼间就变成了白天 |
[14:12] | and just as fast, it’s night again. | 而再一眨眼,又到了晚上 |
[14:18] | And now it’s getting worse. | 而现在情况越来越糟 |
[14:29] | You see, past, present, and future | 你看,过去、现在和未来 |
[14:30] | all exist here simultaneously, | 都同时存在于此 |
[14:32] | but now the balance is all out of whack. | 但现在的平衡都失调了 |
[14:38] | See what I mean? | 明白我的意思了吗? |
[14:42] | All right, now, stay close to me, | 好了,现在,紧靠着我 |
[14:44] | ’cause if we get separated | 因为如果我们走散了 |
[14:45] | I could get lost too. Or worse. | 我也可能迷路 – 或者更糟 |
[14:47] | You could get trapped in the dead zone | 你可能会被困在死区 |
[14:49] | where time just repeats itself indefinitely. | 在那里,时间只是无限期地重复 |
[14:52] | That happens? | 如果发生了那种情况… |
[14:55] | I’d never get you out. | 我永远没法把你弄出来 |
[14:59] | Sensor’s picking up Iris’ signature. | 传感器接收到了艾瑞斯的签名 |
[15:02] | All right. Let’s ease on down the road, man. | 好的,让我们在路上轻松一下吧,伙计 |
[15:14] | Don’t don’t. | 不要不要 |
[15:15] | We’re getting close. Yeah. | 我们正在接近 – 是的 |
[15:17] | My decision… | 我的决定… |
[15:18] | Oh, one thing, once we find Iris, | 哦,有一件事,一旦我们找到艾瑞斯 |
[15:20] | let me try and stabilize her first, | 让我先试着让她稳定下来 |
[15:22] | before we do anything else. | 在我们做其他事情之前 |
[15:24] | They need to know what you’ve been hiding. | 他们需要知道你一直在隐藏什么 |
[15:25] | All right. Taylor, don’t. | 好的 – 泰勒,不要 |
[15:27] | This is my life, my decision. | 这是我的生活,我的决定 |
[15:30] | It’s not what you think. | 这不是你想的那样 |
[15:31] | I know those voices. They need to know | 我知道这些声音 – 他们需要知道 |
[15:33] | they they need to know what you’ve been hiding. | 他们他们需要知道你一直在隐藏什么 |
[15:35] | Taylor, don’t don’t don’t. | 泰勒,不要不要不要 |
[15:37] | This is my life, my decision. It’s not what you think. | 这是我的生活,我的决定 – 这不是你想的那样 |
[15:40] | They need to know what you’ve been you’ve been hiding. | 他们需要知道你一直你一直在隐藏什么 |
[15:43] | Taylor, don’t. Taylor, don’t. | 泰勒,不要 – 泰勒,不要 |
[15:44] | Ugh! This is my life. | 呜呜呜!这就是我的生活 |
[15:46] | What is this? My decision. | 这是什么? – 我的决定 |
[15:47] | They need to know been hiding. | 他们需要知道被藏起来了 |
[15:48] | Future moment, stuck on repeat. | 未来的时刻,一直在重复 |
[15:51] | Hiding they need to know they need to know… | 藏起来…他们需要知道他们需要知道… |
[15:53] | They can’t move onward and become part of the past. | 他们不能继续往前,成为了过去的一部分 |
[15:56] | My my decision. It’s not what you think. | 我的我的决定,这不是你想的那样 |
[15:58] | They need to know what you’ve been hiding. | 他们需要知道你一直在隐藏什么 |
[15:59] | Taylor, don’t my my life. My d d decision. | 泰勒,不要我的生活,我的决决决定 |
[16:02] | Taylor, don’t. This is this is my life. | 泰勒,不要,这是这是我的生活 |
[16:04] | How do we stop it? | 我们怎样才能阻止它呢? |
[16:06] | We can’t. | 我们不能 |
[16:07] | Not till we find Iris and fix this whole place. | 除非我们找到艾瑞斯并修复这整个地方 |
[16:11] | Help me. Someone, please help me. | 帮助我,有人吗,请帮帮我 |
[16:20] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[16:22] | Please, I don’t know what’s happening to me. | 拜托,我不知道我发生了什么 |
[16:24] | I have to get back to my daughter. | 我必须回到我女儿身边 |
[16:26] | Renee. | 蕾妮 |
[16:29] | Renee Wazzo. You’re Tinya’s mom. | 蕾妮瓦佐,你是蒂尼亚的妈妈 |
[16:31] | Yes. Do you know where she is? | 是的,你知道她在哪里吗? |
[16:33] | I have to find before be be before | 我必须要找到她,在…之之之前 |
[16:37] | She’s trapped in here too, just like Iris. | 她也被困在这里了,就像艾瑞斯一样 |
[16:39] | Mm. We have to find her again. | 嗯,我们必须再次找到她 |
[16:41] | Tinya thought she’d lost her, but if her mom’s alive | 蒂尼亚觉得已经失去了她,但如果她还活着的话 |
[16:43] | Uh uh, she’s fracturing just like me and Iris, all right? | 不…她就像我和艾瑞斯一样正在分裂,好吗? |
[16:45] | We need to stick to why we’re here. | 我们需要坚持住我们在这里的原因 |
[16:47] | Deon, we have to help her. | 迪昂,我们必须帮助她 |
[16:48] | Renee’s been lost in all this for weeks. | 蕾妮已经在这一切中迷失了几个星期 |
[16:50] | Hey, what we need to do is keep moving, | 嘿,我们需要做的是继续前进 |
[16:52] | or else Iris is history. | 否则艾瑞斯将成为历史 |
[16:57] | She’s the key to everything, man. | 她是一切的关键,伙计 |
[17:02] | Iris is close. | 艾瑞斯很近 |
[17:05] | I can feel it. | 我可以感觉到 |
[17:11] | Hey, thanks for coming in. | 嘿,感谢你的到来 |
[17:13] | Oh, always happy to tech consult | 哦,很乐意为 |
[17:15] | for Central City’s finest. | 中城最好的地方提供技术咨询 |
[17:17] | Also, I am in love with the artwork in here. | 此外,我还爱上了这里的艺术作品 |
[17:20] | Is it, uh Indigenous, yes. | 是不是,呃 – 土著艺术,是的 |
[17:23] | Reminds me of home. | 让我想起了家 |
[17:29] | Nice. | 不错 |
[17:32] | So I’m guessing this is our mystery machine? | 所以我猜这就是我们的神秘机器? |
[17:34] | There was an explosion | 发生了一次爆炸 |
[17:36] | at a halfway house downtown this morning. | 今天上午,在市中心的一个半途旅舍 |
[17:38] | Fire department secured this from the rubble. | 消防部门从废墟中发现了这个东西 |
[17:40] | Apparently, it was attached to the water heater. | 显然,它是连接在热水器上的 |
[17:42] | Was anyone hurt? | 有人受伤吗? |
[17:43] | Well, that’s the strange part. | 嗯,这就是奇怪的地方 |
[17:45] | CCFD got a call about an imminent explosion. | 中城消防署接到了一个关于即将发生爆炸的电话 |
[17:49] | By the time they arrived on scene, | 当他们到达现场时 |
[17:51] | everyone had already been evacuated. | 所有人都已经被疏散了 |
[17:53] | Then this released an energy wave | 然后这玩意就释放了一个能量波 |
[17:55] | that took out the entire building. | 摧毁了整个建筑 |
[17:58] | Damn. Folks could have died. | 该死,人们差点死了 |
[18:00] | How many people were living there? | 当时有多少人住在那里? |
[18:01] | 37 at the time. | 当时是37人 |
[18:03] | We got lucky. | 我们很幸运 |
[18:05] | Halfway house staff have no idea who led the evacuation, | 中途宿舍的工作人员不知道是谁带头疏散的 |
[18:08] | so this device is our only lead. | 所以这个装置是我们唯一的线索 |
[18:10] | I need to know what it is, what it does, and who built it. | 我需要知道这是什么,有什么作用,以及谁造的 |
[18:14] | Oh, I’m picking up traces of radioactive particles. | 哦,我发现了放射性粒子的痕迹 |
[18:17] | This thing was packing serious kinetic energy | 这东西的动能很强 |
[18:19] | before it went kaboom. | 在它发生爆炸之前 |
[18:21] | Maybe it’s some kind of… | 也许这是某种… |
[18:25] | Some kind of like, EMP. | 某种…电磁脉冲装置 |
[18:31] | Whoa. | 哇哦 |
[18:32] | That’s quantum coiling. | 这是量子线圈 |
[18:34] | Captain, whoever built this got mad skills. | 队长,建造这个东西的人手艺真好 |
[18:56] | Everything all right, Chester? | 一切都好吗,切斯特? |
[18:58] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[19:00] | Oh, oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 哦,哦,是的,是的,是的 |
[19:03] | I’m as good as a hydrogen phat sunrise over Jupiter. | 我就像木星上的氢肥日出一样好 |
[19:08] | Yeah, um, I’m just I’m gonna take this | 是的,嗯,我只是要把这个 |
[19:11] | back to my workshop and do a full diagnostic, | 回到我的车间,做一个全面的诊断 |
[19:15] | you know, just to make sure that everything’s | 你知道,只是为了确保一切 |
[19:16] | totally cool, if that’s fine. | 完全没问题,如果可以的话 |
[19:19] | Of course. I’ll authorize it. | 当然了,我会批准的 |
[19:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:25] | Runk, are you okay? | 朗克,你还好吗? |
[19:27] | Yeah, yep definitely. | 是的,是的,绝对的 |
[19:29] | I’m five by five by the wayside. | 我在路边五五开 |
[19:31] | Just gonna pack up my things. | 我去把我的东西收拾起来 |
[20:09] | Vanya’s the editor in chief? | 瓦尼亚是主编? |
[20:17] | This can’t be right. Where is she? | 这不太对,她在哪里? |
[20:23] | Stop. What? | 停下来 – 什么? |
[20:27] | Tracing that particle should have led us right to her. | 追踪那个粒子应该能让我们直接找到她 |
[20:28] | Yeah, I know, I know, just just hold on. | 是的,我知道,我知道,稍等一下 |
[20:35] | What are you | 你在… |
[20:38] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[20:45] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[20:48] | Deon! | 迪昂! |
[20:50] | We needed that to find Iris! | 我们需要这个来找到艾瑞斯! |
[20:54] | Sorry, Barr. | 对不起,巴仔 |
[20:56] | Gotta bounce. | 我得走了 |
[21:12] | What the hell? | 什么鬼? |
[21:28] | I’m back home again… | 我又回到了家… |
[21:32] | With no way out. | 没有出口 |
[21:42] | Shark Stadium erupted in cheers | 鲨鱼体育场爆发出欢呼声 |
[21:44] | after XS’ heroic save. | 在XS的英勇救球之后 |
[21:46] | Even without Impulse, | 即使没有脉冲 |
[21:48] | her partner in crime fighting, | 那位她在犯罪斗争中的伙伴 |
[21:51] | who was too busy partying to answer his alerts. | 正忙于聚会,没有回应他的警报 |
[21:57] | Ugh. You are so disgusting! | 唉,你真让人恶心 |
[22:03] | It is clear that XS is the most | 很明显,XS是多年来 |
[22:05] | daring speedster to appear in years. | 出现的最大胆的高速能力者 |
[22:09] | Good afternoon, Nora West Allen. | 下午好,诺拉韦斯特艾伦 |
[22:11] | How can I assist you? | 我有什么可以帮你? |
[22:12] | Gideon, I need another word for daring | 吉迪恩,我需要另一个词来形容大胆 |
[22:16] | that isn’t too flowery. | 不要太花哨 |
[22:18] | Of course. I have found twenty sev twenty | 当然,我已经找到了二十七个… |
[22:21] | Gideon? | 吉迪恩? |
[22:23] | Gideon. | 吉迪恩 |
[22:24] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪里了? |
[22:27] | Nora! | 诺拉! |
[22:30] | Nor | 诺… |
[22:32] | Nora! | 诺拉! |
[22:43] | Nora! | 诺拉! |
[22:46] | Deon? | 迪昂? |
[22:48] | I is that you? | 是你吗? |
[22:49] | Barry’s trapped. | 巴里被困住了 |
[22:51] | I can’t help him, but you can. | 我不能帮助他,但你可以 |
[22:54] | Where? How am I | 在哪里?我要怎么… |
[23:01] | Uh… | 呃… |
[23:04] | Oh, schrap. | 哦,完了 |
[23:20] | Iris, come on! | 艾瑞斯,来吧! |
[23:23] | This brunch reservation ain’t gonna get any later. | 这个早午餐预订不会再晚了 |
[23:25] | Joe, don’t worry. I’ll make sure we’re on time. | 乔,别担心,我会确保我们准时到达的 |
[23:28] | You guys got any resolutions for 2022? | 你们对2022年有什么决议吗? |
[23:31] | I know mine. | 我知道我的 |
[23:34] | More family time. | 更多的家庭时间 |
[23:47] | Holy schrap, thank goodness I found you, Dad. | 我的妈呀,幸好我找到了你,爸爸 |
[23:52] | Nora? | 诺拉? |
[23:57] | This place is messing with me. | 这个地方在扰乱我 |
[24:02] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[24:06] | Nora? Hi. | 诺拉? – 嗨 |
[24:10] | You’re really here. | 你真的在这里 |
[24:17] | Oh, my God, I’m a super villain. | 哦,我的上帝,我是一个超级大反派 |
[24:20] | Seriously? | 认真的? |
[24:21] | That’s what you’re worried about? | 这就是你所担心的? |
[24:23] | Okay, then where’s your meta hunting dagger | 好吧,那你的变种人狩猎匕首呢? |
[24:26] | or your purple head fan? | 或者你的紫头风扇? |
[24:27] | No, no, I’m I’m serious, okay? | 不,不,我是认真的,好吗? |
[24:29] | I’m the bad guy in all of this. | 我是这一切中的坏人 |
[24:31] | No, you’re not. Oh, yeah? | 不,你不是 – 哦,是吗? |
[24:34] | Allegra, the microchip that I found inside that thing | 阿莱格拉,我在那东西里面发现的微芯片 |
[24:36] | was hardwired with a one of a kind | 被塞进了一个独一无二的 |
[24:38] | energy converter that I created. | 我设计的能量转换器里面 |
[24:42] | But you didn’t build this one. | 但这个不是你建造的 |
[24:43] | So so what? | 那又怎样? |
[24:45] | I still went live with the designs | 我上个月上线了这些设计 |
[24:46] | on my blog last month. | 到在我的博客上面 |
[24:48] | What is this anyway? | 这到底是什么? |
[24:51] | It’s a quantum coil transformer, | 这是一个量子线圈变压器 |
[24:52] | which means it’s extremely powerful | 这意味着它非常强大 |
[24:54] | and dangerous if used for the wrong application. | 如果用于错误的应用,会有危险 |
[24:57] | You know what, you were right. | 你知道吗,你是对的 |
[25:00] | You’re ri I should have never put my designs online. | 你是对的,我不应该把我的设计放在网上 |
[25:07] | I never will again. | 我再也不会这样做了 |
[25:12] | Chuck, you’re overreacting. | 查克,你反应过激了 |
[25:14] | I should have vetted my online posse. | 我应该审查一下我的线上粉丝 |
[25:16] | Your posse could be anyone, but, | 你的粉丝可以是任何人,但是 |
[25:19] | Chuck, you inspire people. | 查克,你激励着人们 |
[25:22] | You don’t send them to the dark side. | 你不会把他们送到黑暗面 |
[25:24] | Think about it. You said there were no | 想一想吧,你说没有出现 |
[25:26] | casualties because the person that built this | 伤亡,因为建造这个的人 |
[25:28] | evacuated the place before it detonated. | 在引爆之前就已经撤离了该地 |
[25:31] | Does that sound like a supervillain? | 这听起来像一个超级大坏蛋吗? |
[25:33] | Or his accomplice? | 还是他的帮凶? |
[25:36] | No, Allegra, but I | 不,阿莱格拉,但我… |
[25:38] | Then believe me when I tell you, | 那就相信我 |
[25:41] | we’re missing the real story. | 我们没有看全 |
[25:44] | And you’re one of the good ones. | 而你是优秀的人之一 |
[25:48] | So have a little faith in yourself. | 所以要对自己有一点信心 |
[25:59] | Dad, how are we supposed to get out of here? | 爸爸,我们怎么才能离开这里呢? |
[26:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:04] | You shouldn’t have followed me here. | 你不应该跟着我来这里 |
[26:05] | You were safer in 2049. | 你在2049年更安全 |
[26:07] | But Deon told me you needed my help. | 但迪昂告诉我你需要我的帮助 |
[26:09] | Deon? | 迪昂? |
[26:13] | Deon’s the reason I’m stuck here. | 迪昂是我被困在这里的原因 |
[26:17] | I never should have trusted him. | 我从来不应该相信他 |
[26:20] | I mean, you and Mom created Deon. | 我是说,你和妈妈创造了迪昂 |
[26:22] | Of course you’re gonna trust him. | 你当然会相信他 |
[26:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:26] | Joe tried telling me something was off and… | 乔试图告诉我有些事情不对劲,但… |
[26:31] | I didn’t listen. | 我没有听 |
[26:33] | I was so focused on… | 我是如此专注于… |
[26:36] | trying to find your mom, | 试图找到你的妈妈 |
[26:39] | I ignored the signs. | 我没有理会那些警告 |
[26:44] | She’s counting on me, and I | 她指望着我,而我 |
[26:46] | I keep letting her down. | 我一直让她失望 |
[26:52] | I want to tell you something. | 我想告诉你一些事情 |
[26:55] | I mean, you’re gonna find out | 我的意思是,你会在几十年后的 |
[26:57] | in a few decades anyways, but | 今天自己发现的,但 |
[27:01] | you know how the other Nora was a CSI | 你知道另一个诺拉是一个犯罪现场调查员 |
[27:04] | and was following in your footsteps? | 并在追随你的脚步? |
[27:06] | Well, I kind of did the opposite. | 好吧,我有点做反了 |
[27:11] | I’m a reporter. | 我是一名记者 |
[27:15] | And even though I love it, I I’m just starting out. | 尽管我喜欢它,但我我才刚刚开始 |
[27:19] | And sometimes I’m, like, how does Mom even do this? | 有时我会想,妈妈到底是如何做到的? |
[27:24] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[27:26] | So you’re not mad I didn’t | 所以你不会因为我没有 |
[27:27] | join CCPD like you and Grandpa Joe? | 像你和乔爷爷一样加入中城警局而生气? |
[27:29] | No, of course not. | 不,当然不会 |
[27:31] | I’m just I’m glad you found a path that’s right for you. | 我只是我很高兴你找到了一条适合你的道路 |
[27:37] | Phew. | 芜 |
[27:39] | So, um, the thing is, is that | 所以,嗯,事情是这样的,就是 |
[27:43] | I’m having a really hard time | 我有一个非常困难的时期 |
[27:45] | finding my voice as a reporter. | 想找到我作为一个记者的声音 |
[27:48] | But Mom is teaching me to have faith in myself | 但妈妈教我要对自己有信心 |
[27:52] | and listen to my instincts. | 并听从我的直觉 |
[27:56] | And if she were here right now, she’d tell you to do the same. | 如果她现在在这里,她也会告诉你这样做 |
[28:03] | And that everyone loses faith in themselves sometimes, | 而且,每个人有时都会对自己失去信心 |
[28:06] | even heroes. | 即使是英雄 |
[28:08] | But learning how to keep believing in yourself | 但要学习当整个世界都在告诉你相反的情况时 |
[28:12] | when the whole world is telling you the opposite, | 如何保持对自己的信心 |
[28:16] | that’s what makes a hero. | 这就是造就英雄的原因 |
[28:20] | You really are your mom’s daughter. | 你真的是你妈妈的女儿 |
[28:22] | Well, I’m yours too. | 我也是你的 |
[28:26] | Maybe it’s our belief in each other that keeps us | 也许正是我们对彼此的信念使我们 |
[28:29] | connected just as much as the other stuff. | 和其他的东西一样,都有联系 |
[28:35] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[28:37] | We are connected. | 我们是有联系的 |
[28:40] | But not just our family. | 但不仅仅是我们的家庭 |
[28:43] | Me and Iris, to the Still Force. | 我和艾瑞斯,跟静滞力 |
[28:46] | It’s like you said, we created it. | 就像你说的,我们创造了它 |
[28:51] | Nora, I heard your voice before you got here. | 诺拉,你来之前我就听到了你的声音 |
[28:57] | I think somehow, just for a moment, | 我想,有一瞬间,不知怎的 |
[29:01] | I connected to the future | 我连接到了未来 |
[29:03] | before it became a part of the present. | 在它成为现在的一部分之前 |
[29:06] | Or the past. | 或者说是过去 |
[29:08] | You must already have a piece of the Still Force inside you. | 你的体内一定已经有一块静滞力了 |
[29:10] | If I can figure out how to connect to it again | 如果我能够弄清楚如何再次连接到它的话 |
[29:13] | and control it this time, | 并采取控制 |
[29:16] | I can get us out of here. | 我可以让我们离开这里 |
[29:33] | Okay. I’m ready. | 好的,我准备好了 |
[29:36] | Okay, remember, whatever remnant of stillness | 好了,记住,不管是什么残存的静滞力 |
[29:39] | is inside me won’t be there for long. | 在我的体内,都不会在那里呆太久 |
[29:46] | You look like Uncle Wally when he taught Bart | 你看起来像沃利叔叔教巴特 |
[29:49] | how to create lightning constructs. | 如何创建闪电结构的样子 |
[29:51] | This is also how Wally taught me | 沃利也是这样教我 |
[29:53] | how to make contact with the other forces. | 如何与其他力量取得联系的 |
[30:02] | Nothing’s happening. | 什么也没发生 |
[30:18] | Focus on Mom’s brush. | 专注于妈妈的刷子 |
[30:20] | She still has it in the future. | 她在未来仍然有这个刷子 |
[30:22] | You can use it as an anchor. | 你可以把它作为一个锚 |
[30:59] | What in the world | 什么鬼… |
[31:00] | in the world in the world? | 什么鬼…什么鬼… |
[31:05] | Barry, Nora, what are you two doing in my living room? | 巴里,诺拉,你们两个在我的客厅里做什么? |
[31:10] | Grandpa Joe, you can see us? | 乔爷爷,你能看到我们吗? |
[31:13] | Plain as day, | 平淡无奇 |
[31:15] | only you’re glowing with some kind of green light. | 只是你们发出了某种绿光 |
[31:21] | Barry, I thought you were in the Still Force with Deon? | 巴里,我以为你和迪昂在静滞力里面? |
[31:26] | Dad, whatever you’re doing, it must be working, | 爸爸,不管你在做什么,它一定是有效的 |
[31:28] | because if Grandpa Joe can see us too, | 因为如果乔爷爷也能看到我们 |
[31:30] | the present must be stabilizing. | 存在应该正在被稳定中 |
[31:33] | Barry, can you hear me? | 巴里,你能听到我吗? |
[31:38] | Barry! | 巴里! |
[32:07] | Grandpa Joe’s gone. | 乔爷爷消失了 |
[32:10] | And so is the brush. | 刷子也是如此 |
[32:13] | Dad, are you okay? | 爸爸,你还好吗? |
[32:20] | Nora, the temporal stream… | 诺拉,时空流… |
[32:26] | I can feel | 我可以感觉到 |
[32:28] | the pure Still Force energy moving through me. | 纯粹的静滞力能量在我体内流动 |
[32:33] | I can see the past, present, and future all at once. | 我可以同时看到过去、现在和未来 |
[32:39] | I can see Jesse and Harry. | 我可以看到杰西和哈利 |
[32:45] | Cisco and Frost too. | 我也能看到西斯科和冰霜 |
[32:48] | I can see Bart’s children, | 我可以看到巴特的孩子 |
[32:52] | your wife. | 还有你的妻子 |
[32:55] | Nora, you’re all so happy. | 诺拉,你们都很高兴 |
[32:59] | I see… | 我看到了… |
[33:01] | Max? | 马克斯? |
[33:05] | I’m getting married? | 我要结婚了? |
[33:07] | Who’s the lucky lady? | 谁是那个幸运的女士? |
[33:09] | Actually, don’t tell me. | 事实上,不要告诉我 |
[33:10] | I can already feel | 我已经可以感觉到 |
[33:11] | the spark inside me fading. | 我内心的火花正在逐渐消失 |
[33:13] | Take my hand. | 握住我的手 |
[33:15] | Oh, this feels seriously weird. | 哦,这感觉非常奇怪 |
[33:19] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 让我们离开这个鬼地方 |
[33:24] | Where’s the exit in this place? | 这个地方的出口在哪里? |
[33:26] | Memorial Park. | 纪念公园 |
[33:27] | It’s the only way in and out of the Still Force. | 那是进出静滞力的唯一途径 |
[34:05] | Schrap! What the hell happened? | 糟糕!到底发生了什么? |
[34:06] | It’s a temporal barrier. | 是一个时间上的阻拦墙 |
[34:08] | We have to hit it with everything we’ve got | 我们必须全力以赴地冲向它 |
[34:09] | while trying to phase through it. | 并试图相位穿透它的 |
[34:48] | We’re caught in a temporal loop. | 我们陷入了一个时空循环 |
[34:50] | Dad, we’re never gonna get out of here. | 爸爸,我们永远无法离开这里了 |
[34:53] | You see, the past, present, and future | 你看,过去、现在和未来 |
[34:55] | all exist here simultaneously. | 都同时存在于此 |
[34:57] | Yes, we are. | 是的,我们困在这里了 |
[35:00] | This isn’t a time loop. | 这不是一个时间循环 |
[35:02] | It’s the Still Force pulling us back | 是静滞力把我们拉了回来 |
[35:04] | into the past every time we’re about to escape. | 每当我们要逃跑的时候,就会进入过去 |
[35:07] | Why would it do that? | 它为什么要这样做? |
[35:08] | Deon said the past, present, and future all coexist here, | 迪昂说,过去、现在和未来都在这里共存 |
[35:11] | so if we’ve already escaped, the only way to stop us… | 所以如果我们已经逃跑了,唯一能阻止我们的方法… |
[35:15] | Is to keep us stuck in the past. | 就是让我们停留在过去 |
[35:19] | Nora, use the spark I gave you to focus on the moment | 诺拉,利用我给你的火花,专注于 |
[35:22] | that’s already on the other side of that barrier. | 已经在那道屏障的另一边 |
[35:24] | The moment you and I get back home. | 你和我回到家的那一刻 |
[35:54] | Focus on the moment you and I get back home. | 专注于你和我回家的那一刻 |
[35:58] | We get back home. | 我们回到家 |
[36:00] | I get back home. | 我回到家里 |
[36:01] | Home. | 家 |
[36:34] | Wait, so you’re telling me that you were | 等等,所以你告诉我,你 |
[36:36] | able to get out of there | 能从那里出来 |
[36:38] | ’cause you already knew you had? | 因为你已经知道你可以? |
[36:39] | I know, it’s totally surreal, right? | 我知道,这完全是超现实的,对吗? |
[36:43] | Barry, is there still | 巴里,你体内是否还有 |
[36:45] | a spark of the Still Force inside of you, | 静滞力的火花? |
[36:47] | because if that’s the case, | 因为如果有的话 |
[36:48] | then maybe we can use that to help find Iris. | 那么也许我们可以用来帮助找到艾瑞斯 |
[36:51] | Not anymore. | 没有了 |
[36:52] | I tried to tap into it again | 我们刚回来就 |
[36:53] | as soon as we got back, | 试图再次挖掘它了 |
[36:54] | and I must have used every bit | 我一定是用尽了每一点 |
[36:56] | I had to get us out of there. | 来让我们离开那里 |
[36:58] | We’ll have to find Iris another way. | 我们必须用另一种方式找到艾瑞斯 |
[37:00] | And we will. | 我们会的 |
[37:02] | You know, guys, there’s one thing | 你知道,伙计们,有一件事 |
[37:04] | that I still don’t quite get. | 我还是不大明白 |
[37:07] | Barry, why would Deon want to trap you in the past? | 巴里,为什么迪昂要把你困在过去? |
[37:11] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 是的,我不知道 |
[37:13] | I’m really worried about him. | 我真的很担心他 |
[37:17] | I’d better get back to 2049, | 我最好回到2049年 |
[37:19] | make sure Mom’s still there and that she’s okay. | 确保妈妈还在那里,以及她没事 |
[37:22] | I’m gonna miss you guys so much. | 我会非常想念你们的 |
[37:24] | We’re gonna miss you too. Sweet one. | 我们也会想念你 – 可爱的孙女 |
[37:26] | But you’re right, we need you there | 但你是对的,我们需要你在那里 |
[37:28] | to keep our family’s future safe. | 以保证我们家庭的未来安全 |
[37:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:37] | I miss her and Bart more and more every day. | 我每天都在想念她和巴特,而且越来越想念 |
[37:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:42] | And my baby girl. | 还有我的宝贝女儿 |
[37:45] | Joe, about earlier, I should have listened to you. | 乔,关于先前,我应该听你的 |
[37:49] | You know, you were right about everything. | 你知道,你说的都是对的 |
[37:51] | It’s okay, we all stumble. | 没关系,我们都会跌倒 |
[37:52] | I’m just glad you picked yourself up. | 我很高兴你能自己爬起来 |
[37:56] | Look, there’s there’s something else. | 还有…还有一件事 |
[37:59] | When I was in the Still Force | 我在静滞力里面的时候 |
[38:01] | and I tapped into a tiny bit of it… | 我挖掘了其中的一小部分… |
[38:05] | I could feel Iris, almost see her. | 我可以感觉到艾瑞斯,几乎可以看到她 |
[38:09] | It was like a spark of stillness | 就像静滞的火花 |
[38:13] | was inside her too, that I could sense. | 我可以感觉到,她的身体里也有 |
[38:15] | What do you think it means? | 你认为这意味着什么? |
[38:17] | I’m not sure, but somehow I know, | 我不确定,但不知为何我知道 |
[38:21] | wherever she is right now, | 无论她现在在哪里 |
[38:24] | she’s okay. | 她还活着 |
[38:47] | No problem, just remember, you can message me anytime | 没问题,只要记住,你可以随时给我留言 |
[38:51] | you need help with a project, day or night. | 关于你需要帮助的项目,无论是白天还是晚上 |
[38:58] | You’re feeling better. | 你感觉好多了 |
[38:59] | Yeah, yeah hey, you were right. | 是的,是的,嘿,你是对的 |
[39:02] | Yeah, there was more to the story, | 是的,故事还有更多内容 |
[39:04] | and once I started digging, I remembered | 而一旦我开始挖掘,我就想起了 |
[39:06] | where I’d seen this circuitry before. | 我以前在哪里见过这种电路 |
[39:10] | Wookielover77 posted this | 吾基狂热者77在我的评论区 |
[39:11] | in the comments of one of my live streams. | 发布过这个设计图 |
[39:13] | He was asking the Chester Posse for tips on renewable energy. | 他向切斯特粉丝们询问了有关可再生能源的提示 |
[39:17] | It was all an accident, wasn’t it? | 这都是一个意外,不是吗? |
[39:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:20] | Wookielover77 volunteers at that halfway house. | 吾基狂热者77在那个中途之家担任志愿者 |
[39:22] | He was just trying to provide the residents | 他只是想为居民提供 |
[39:24] | with unlimited hot water from a clean source. | 用来自清洁水源的无限热水 |
[39:29] | Someone’s a believer again. | 有人又开始相信了 |
[39:32] | Thanks to you. | 感谢你 |
[39:33] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[39:35] | So I was thinking, you know, | 所以我在想,你知道 |
[39:38] | Marco’s birthday drinks are in ten. | 马可的生日酒会在十点举行 |
[39:41] | How about I buy you a root beer? | 我请你喝根啤酒怎么样? |
[39:45] | You know, to say thanks, | 你知道,为了表示感谢 |
[39:46] | and I could use one myself, actually. | 实际上,我自己也可以喝一瓶 |
[39:50] | I would love that. | 我很喜欢那样 |
[39:51] | Yeah? Okay. | 是吗?好的 |
[40:31] | It’s me, open up. | 是我,快开门 |
[40:34] | Go away. | 走吧 |
[40:46] | Sorry about that. | 对此我很抱歉 |
[40:48] | I think you’re gonna want to hear what I have to say. | 我想你会想听听我要说的话 |
[40:51] | What is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病? |
[40:52] | First, you blow me off, | 之前,你把我赶走了 |
[40:54] | and now you break into my home. | 而现在你又闯入我的家 |
[40:56] | What, I should I should call the Flash? | 什么,我应该叫闪电侠来吗? |
[40:58] | Well, that’s your choice, just like this one’s mine. | 好吧,那是你的选择,就像这是我的选择 |
[41:01] | I’m gonna help you. | 我要帮助你 |
[41:04] | And don’t worry, I’ll pay for a new lock. | 别担心,我会支付新锁的费用 |
[41:07] | Now, you wanna know why I changed my mind? | 现在,你想知道我为什么改变主意吗? |
[41:12] | Because you were right. | 因为你是对的 |
[41:14] | Frost and I were just starting to build a life together, | 冰霜和我刚刚开始一起建立一个生活 |
[41:16] | and thanks to her, I was finally becoming the man | 多亏了她,我终于成为了一个 |
[41:18] | that I didn’t even know I’d always wanted to be. | 我甚至不知道我一直想成为的人 |
[41:21] | Losing her broke me, but losing her twice? | 失去她让我崩溃,但失去她两次? |
[41:26] | That’d kill me. | 我会痛不欲生 |
[41:28] | That’s | 这就是 |
[41:29] | that’s why I was so afraid to help you. | 这就是为什么我这么害怕帮助你 |
[41:32] | So… | 所以… |
[41:35] | if we do this, | 如果我们这样做 |
[41:38] | I need you to promise me one thing… | 我需要你答应我一件事… |
[41:43] | that we won’t fail. | 我们不会失败 |
[41:48] | We won’t, I promise. | 我们不会的,我保证 |
[41:55] | Then let’s get to work. | 那我们就开始工作吧 |
[42:22] | Greg, move your head. | 格雷格,移动你的头 |