时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Barry, we’re in position to attack. Where are you? | 巴里,我们已经就位,可以进攻了,你在哪里? |
[00:05] | Sorry! I I still have a few things | 抱歉!我…我路上还有一些 |
[00:06] | to take care of on the way. | 事情需要处理 |
[00:07] | Ah! | 啊! |
[00:24] | So just the banana? | 你就想买个香蕉吗? |
[00:39] | You okay? Don’t worry about that guy. | 你还好吗?不用担心那个人 |
[00:41] | I just dropped him off at CCPD. | 我刚刚把他送到中城警局去了 |
[00:43] | Saved by Mr. Flashy himself! | 被闪电侠本侠拯救了! |
[00:45] | Oh, I’ve gotta give you a nice, big reward. | 哦,我得给你一个漂亮的、大大的奖励 |
[00:48] | Oh, no, that’s not necessary. | 哦,不,没有必要 |
[00:49] | I can’t accept your money, I | 我不能接受你的钱,我 |
[00:51] | But it’s butterscotch. | 但这是奶油糖 |
[00:52] | Oh. | 哦 |
[00:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:55] | That’s very sweet of you. | 你真好 |
[00:57] | Flash, we’re getting hit hard! | 闪电侠,我们受到了严重的攻击 |
[00:58] | We’re not gonna make it! | 快坚持不住了! |
[01:00] | Hold on, Chester. I’m on my way. | 坚持住,切斯特,我在路上了 |
[01:12] | 19! Critical hit! Oh! | 19!关键一击!哦! |
[01:13] | Uvarkk the Cleric attacks with the Sacred Flame. | 教士乌瓦克用神圣火焰攻击 |
[01:17] | Way stronger than my glaive. | 这比我的刺刀强得多 |
[01:19] | Uvarkk vanquishes The Lich, | 乌瓦克征服了巫师 |
[01:20] | saving our merry band of adventurers. | 拯救我们这群快乐的冒险家 |
[01:22] | Radiant damage, am I right? | 散射伤害,对吧? |
[01:26] | What the hell’s going on? | 这到底是怎么回事? |
[01:47] | The Dungeon Kraken is awoken by Thodris’ fear | 地牢克拉肯被索迪斯的恐惧唤醒了 |
[01:51] | and pounces, pinning the warrior to the ground. | 并扑了上去,把战士按在地上 |
[01:53] | There’s no escape for him now. | 现在他已经无路可逃 |
[01:55] | Save him! Somebody somebody save him! | 救救他!谁来救救他! |
[01:56] | Help me, Karash the Orc! | 帮帮我,兽人卡拉什! |
[01:59] | You’re my last hope. | 你是我最后的希望 |
[02:01] | You It’s my turn? | 你…轮到我了? |
[02:02] | Yeah. Use your vorpal sword, | 是的,使用你的斩首剑 |
[02:04] | use your vorpal sword. Wh my what? | 使用你的斩首剑 – 我的什么? |
[02:05] | What do you do, Karash? | 你是什么职业,卡拉什? |
[02:07] | I I tell the thing to raise its little claws, | 我…我叫那东西举起它的小爪子 |
[02:10] | and read it its Miranda Rights. | 并向其宣读其米兰达权利 |
[02:12] | Oh, come on. | 哦,拜托 |
[02:13] | Guys, this game is not for me. | 伙计们,这个游戏不适合我 |
[02:15] | I’m sorry. All right, Joe. | 我很抱歉 – 没事,乔 |
[02:16] | Come on. All right, no, look, look | 没事,好吧,不,听着 |
[02:17] | Let’s take a break. Let’s just | 让我们休息一下,让我们 |
[02:19] | Let’s take a break. Refill our goblets. | 让我们休息一下吧,再装点酒 |
[02:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:21] | Yeah, you were acting, bro. | 是的,你表演的很好,兄弟 |
[02:24] | Sorry. No, I get it, I get it. | 对不起 – 不,没事,我明白 |
[02:26] | This is a little different for family game night. | 这跟家庭游戏之夜有点不同 |
[02:29] | A little. | 有那么亿点点 |
[02:31] | It’s got a 600 page instruction booklet. | 它有一个600页的说明手册 |
[02:33] | Well, I I read the whole thing in, like, two seconds. | 好吧,我读完好像,只用了两秒钟 |
[02:35] | Oh, I read that in, like, two seconds. | 哦,我读完好像只用了两秒钟 |
[02:36] | I don’t sound like that. But, look, I | 我听起来并不像那样,但是,听着 |
[02:38] | I was a little intimidated, too. | 我也有点被吓到了 |
[02:39] | But Iris made me give it a try, | 但艾瑞斯让我试了一下 |
[02:41] | and we wound up having… | 而我们最终… |
[02:44] | a great time that night. | 那晚玩得很开心 |
[02:46] | That sounds like my baby girl. | 这听起来像是我的宝贝女儿 |
[02:51] | Any sign of her? | 有她的迹象吗? |
[02:52] | Nora says that Iris is still in the future, | 诺拉说,艾瑞斯还在未来 |
[02:54] | which means she’s okay. | 这意味着她没有问题 |
[02:55] | The path we’re on now should lead us to her. | 我们现在选择的方向应该能带我们找到她 |
[02:58] | Well, the timeline has split you and Iris up before, | 好吧,时间线以前就把你和艾瑞斯分开了 |
[03:00] | and it never holds, so… | 而且它从来没有成功过,所以… |
[03:04] | I have to have faith in that just like you do. | 我必须像你一样对此有信心 |
[03:12] | Hey, um, I gotta go to CCPD. | 嘿,嗯,我得去下中城警局 |
[03:16] | Kramer needs you? | 克雷默需要你? |
[03:18] | No, not Kramer. | 不,不是克雷默 |
[03:24] | You trying to make me feel like I ran back in time? | 你想让我觉得我跑回了过去? |
[03:29] | What can I say, Allen? | 我能说什么呢,艾伦? |
[03:30] | This’ll always be home. | 这里将永远是家 |
[03:35] | And, don’t worry, I covered for you. | 而且,别担心,我为你打掩护 |
[03:37] | While The Flash was stopping robberies in Central City, | 当闪电侠在中城阻止抢劫的时候 |
[03:40] | Barry Allen has been in his lab all day with me. | 巴里艾伦一整天都在他的实验室里和我在一起 |
[03:43] | Captain Kramer’ll never suspect a thing. | 克雷默队长不会怀疑任何事情 |
[03:44] | Thanks, Chief, but it’s fine. | 谢谢你,局长,但其实没事 |
[03:46] | She already knows I’m The Flash. | 她已经知道我是闪电侠了 |
[03:48] | What? You told her already? | 什么,你已经告诉她了? |
[03:50] | She just got here. Actually, | 她才刚到这里 – 事实上 |
[03:52] | she figured it out on her own. | 她自己发现的 |
[03:53] | Well, I figured it out first. | 好吧,我比她早发现 |
[03:55] | You did. I mean, good for her. | 没错 – 我是说,对她来说是好事 |
[03:58] | Uh, so, you said you had a case for me? | 呃,所以,你说你有一个案子给我? |
[04:00] | Uh, yes. | 呃,是的 |
[04:02] | A high profile theft at a Mercury Labs | 水星实验室发生的一起高调盗窃案 |
[04:04] | came across my desk. | 发到了我手上 |
[04:05] | Uh, what is it? We thought it was | 呃,什么情况? – 我们认为它是 |
[04:07] | a simple smash and grab job by a thief | 盗贼的简单打砸抢行为 |
[04:08] | who wiped the security cameras clean before they left. | 在他们离开之前,他们将监控擦除了 |
[04:11] | But the inventory report says they made off | 但仓库报告说,他们偷了 |
[04:13] | with a Gamma Absorption Array. | 一个伽马吸收阵列 |
[04:15] | The Mercury tech unit says a device like that | 水星公司的技术部门说,这样的设备 |
[04:17] | in the wrong hands can cause all kinds of damage. | 在错误的人手中会造成各种损害 |
[04:20] | Yeah, they’re right, I mean, arrays like this use bursts | 他们是对的,像这样的数组使用大量的 |
[04:22] | of gamma radiation to interact with cellular structures. | 伽马辐射来与细胞结构相互作用 |
[04:25] | It could be used for almost anything, | 它几乎可以用来做任何事情 |
[04:27] | from growing super crops to taking out an entire army. | 从种植超级农作物到消灭整个军队 |
[04:30] | So the only way to solve our mystery is to catch our thief. | 因此,解开我们的谜团的唯一方法是抓住我们的小偷 |
[04:45] | I will never get used to that. | 我永远也不会习惯这样 |
[04:46] | So, uh, tire prints from the crime scene | 那么,呃,犯罪现场的轮胎指纹 |
[04:50] | have traces of residual calcium plates, | 有残留的钙板的痕迹 |
[04:52] | most commonly found in the barnacles, | 最常见的是在藤壶中发现 |
[04:53] | which grow directly onto a hard substrate, | 它直接生长在坚硬的基质上 |
[04:55] | like a boat or a dock. | 像一艘船或一个码头 |
[04:56] | So the perp is probably hiding out | 所以罪犯很可能藏在… |
[04:59] | somewhere near the shipyard. | 在船厂附近的某个地方 |
[05:02] | Okay, I will get Captain Kramer up to speed. | 好的,我会让克雷默队长加快进度 |
[05:04] | Great work, as usual. | 干得好,像往常一样 |
[05:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:10] | So you know what happens now. | 所以你知道现在会发生什么 |
[05:13] | Oh, I bring in our mystery thief. | 哦,我去把我们的神秘盗贼带过来 |
[05:19] | That, I’m used to. | 这我倒是已经习惯了 |
[05:20] | Chester, bring up the plans | 切斯特,把船厂仓库的 |
[05:21] | to the shipyard warehouses. | 平面图调出来 |
[05:23] | Our perp is hiding somewhere out here. | 我们的罪犯就藏在这里的某个地方 |
[05:24] | Might as well list the whole area | 还不如把整个地区放到 |
[05:26] | on villainhideouts.com. | 坏蛋躲藏地网站上 |
[05:29] | These warehouses haven’t been in use in seven years. | 这些仓库已经7年没有使用了 |
[05:34] | I think I found something. | 我想我找到了一些东西 |
[05:41] | Tire treads match those from the crime report. | 轮胎花纹与犯罪报告中的花纹相符 |
[05:47] | Great gamma gadget! | 我的天哪 |
[05:49] | Barry, that van must have been shielded, | 巴里,那辆面包车肯定有屏蔽 |
[05:51] | ’cause as soon as you opened it up, | 因为你刚刚一打开它 |
[05:52] | the radiation readings spiked through the roof. | 辐射读数飙升到天上了 |
[05:54] | It’s the gamma array. | 这就是那个伽马阵列 |
[05:56] | Whoever stole this made some seriously advanced mods. | 不管是谁偷了这个,上面被做了一些非常先进的修改 |
[06:00] | I’m gonna run it back for a full analysis. | 我要把它送回去进行全面分析 |
[06:08] | Oh, you won’t be running anywhere much longer. | 哦,你不用送到哪里去了 |
[06:13] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:16] | You’re the bad guy, aren’t ya? | 你是坏人,不是吗? |
[06:18] | You wanna save us both some time and tell me | 要不你为我们俩节省一些时间,在把你 |
[06:20] | what these mods do, before I take you to prison, or after? | 送进监狱之前,或者之后,告诉我这些改装干嘛的? |
[06:25] | Why don’t I show you? | 不如我直接给你表演一下? |
[06:34] | Flash, are you okay? | 闪电侠,你还好吗? |
[06:37] | Flash? | 闪电侠? |
[06:43] | Enjoy what time you have left, Flash. | 享受你剩下的时间吧,闪电侠 |
[06:54] | Ow, what hit me? | 噢,什么东西打了我? |
[06:56] | Gideon, run a full diagnostic. | 吉迪恩,运行一个完整的诊断 |
[06:58] | Commencing full body diagnostic scan. | 开始进行全身诊断性扫描 |
[07:04] | Multiple biological abnormalities detected. | 检测到多种生物学异常 |
[07:07] | What? What | 什么?什么? |
[07:09] | What kind of abnormalities? | 什么样的异常情况? |
[07:10] | Moderate signs of arthritis, hearing loss, | 中度的关节炎迹象,听力下降 |
[07:12] | osteoporosis, high cholesterol, and heartburn. | 骨质疏松症、高胆固醇和烧心 |
[07:16] | That’s what that is? | 什么鬼? |
[07:17] | Holy Benjamin Button, Barry. | 我的天哪,巴里 |
[07:18] | Every cell in your body has deteriorated suddenly. | 你身体里的每一个细胞都突然恶化了 |
[07:22] | It says here you’ve aged 30 years overnight. | 这里说你一夜之间老了30岁 |
[07:25] | How’s that possible? He looks exactly the same. | 这怎么可能呢?他看起来没有变化 |
[07:27] | It looks like the blast that hit Barry | 看起来击中巴里的那个爆炸波 |
[07:29] | was mostly absorbed by his internal biology. | 大部分被他的内部生物系统吸收了 |
[07:32] | Organs, cardiovascular system, bones, joints. | 器官、心血管系统、骨骼、关节 |
[07:36] | He may look young on the outside, | 他外表看起来可能很年轻 |
[07:38] | but on the inside, things are very different. | 但在内部,情况却非常不同 |
[07:42] | Can we reverse it? Maybe, but I’d need | 我们能逆转回来吗?也许可以,但我需要 |
[07:44] | the device that whammied you to even try. | 那个击中你的设备才能起码开始尝试 |
[07:47] | Oh. All right, let’s find | 哦,好吧,让我们找到 |
[07:48] | Dr. Creep Face and get it. | 恐怖脸博士,并把东西拿回来 |
[07:50] | But, why build an “old gun” anyway? | 但是,为什么要造一把”变老枪”呢? |
[07:52] | I don’t know, but whatever the reason, | 我不知道,但不管是什么原因 |
[07:54] | it’s probably dangerous. | 它可能很危险 |
[07:55] | I’m gonna go back to his warehouse and search for clues. | 我要回到他的仓库,寻找线索 |
[07:57] | Hang on, hang on. Do you really think | 等下等下,你真的认为 |
[07:58] | it’s a good idea for you to go in the field like this? | 你这样去实地考察是个好主意吗? |
[08:01] | Do we even know has this affected your powers? | 我们甚至不知道这是否影响了你的能力? |
[08:06] | Uh, Gideon, run a meta efficiency test. | 呃,吉迪恩,进行一次变种效率测试 |
[08:09] | Test initiated. | 测试开始 |
[08:11] | We’ll start with phasing. | 我们将从相位穿透开始 |
[08:24] | Oh! | 哦! |
[08:25] | Phasing unsuccessful. | 相位穿透不成功 |
[08:27] | Phasing’s pretty advanced. | 相位穿透比较高级 |
[08:29] | Um, yeah, okay. Yeah. | 嗯,是的,好的,是的 |
[08:31] | Let’s, uh, try something easier. | 让我们,呃,试试更容易的东西 |
[08:33] | Wind arms. | 风臂 |
[08:35] | Wind arms are easier. | 风臂更容易 |
[08:42] | Oh, my | 哦,天哪 |
[08:44] | Come on! Ah! | 来吧!啊! |
[08:47] | Test complete. I almost had it. | 测试完成 – 我差点就成功了 |
[08:48] | Meta ability has decreased by 29%. | 变种能力下降了29% |
[08:51] | Okay, Barry, honey, why don’t you come sit down? | 好吧,巴里,亲爱的,你过来坐下吧? |
[08:54] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[08:55] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[08:57] | I can, uh I can feel the Speed Force inside me. | 我可以,呃,我可以感觉到我体内的神速力 |
[08:59] | I just need to stretch my legs. | 我只是需要伸展我的腿 |
[09:03] | Get ’em moving. | 让他们动起来 |
[09:07] | Figure out what I can still handle. | 弄清楚我还能做什么 |
[09:11] | Oh! | 哦! |
[09:12] | Ah! | 啊! |
[09:18] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[09:22] | I already updated the software. | 我已经更新了软件 |
[09:23] | Now I gotta give the damn thing a name. | 现在我得给这该死的东西起个名字 |
[09:25] | How about, Vacuum? | 叫做扫地机器人怎么样? |
[09:29] | There’s the Joe West I know. | 这就是我认识的乔韦斯特 |
[09:31] | Good to see you, man. Hey, David. | 很高兴见到你,伙计 – 嘿,大卫 |
[09:34] | Hey, hey, hey. Oh! | 嘿,嘿,嘿 – 哦! |
[09:36] | Barry told me you’d be around. | 巴里告诉我你会在附近 |
[09:38] | Sorry, I’ve just been screaming at electronic equipment | 对不起,我刚刚几个小时里 |
[09:40] | for the last couple hours. | 一直对着电子设备大喊大叫 |
[09:42] | I wanted to see how retirement was treating you. | 我想看看退休后对你的待遇如何 |
[09:44] | I was expecting all day football, | 我本来以为会有一整天的足球 |
[09:45] | or a wine and jazz room, | 或一个葡萄酒和爵士乐室 |
[09:47] | not a an appliance minefield. | 而不是一个电器雷区 |
[09:50] | Yeah, ever since Jenna’s been in pre school, | 是的,自从珍娜上了学前班之后 |
[09:53] | I’ve had more time on my hands a lot more. | 我手上的时间多了很多 |
[09:56] | You know, you can just use some of this time | 你知道,你可以利用一些时间 |
[09:58] | to find ways to relax. | 找到放松的方法 |
[09:59] | When Rob’s mom retired, she took up meditation. | 当罗布的妈妈退休后,她开始了冥想 |
[10:02] | Well, that sounds like a lot of | 好吧,这听起来像是一直 |
[10:04] | sitting around doing nothing. | 坐在那里什么都不做 |
[10:05] | Plus, all these little projects keep me busy. | 另外,所有这些小项目让我很忙 |
[10:09] | The problem is, each one of them comes | 问题是,他们中的每一个人都有 |
[10:11] | with a novel long instruction booklet. | 有一本像小说一样长的说明手册 |
[10:14] | I mean, you have to learn to program | 我的意思是,你必须学会编程 |
[10:16] | a computer to just use a mop. | 一台电脑,才能使用拖把 |
[10:20] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[10:21] | Rob and I got his mother one of these last Christmas. | 去年圣诞节,罗伯和我给他母亲买了一个这样的东西 |
[10:26] | Let’s see what you’re working with. | 让我看看你在做什么 |
[10:41] | Hey! Hey. | 嘿,嘿 |
[10:42] | You look better. How you feel? | 你看起来好多了,感觉如何? |
[10:43] | Um, just a little tired. | 嗯,只是有点累 |
[10:46] | But as long as I keep it under Mach 10, | 但只要我把它保持在10马赫以下 |
[10:48] | I can maintain control of my speed. | 我可以保持对自己速度的控制 |
[10:49] | And that’s more than fast enough to catch this guy. | 而这一速度足以抓住这个家伙 |
[10:51] | Right, but we know that Allegra can handle herself | 对,但我们知道阿莱格拉在外面可以 |
[10:54] | out in the field, so when crazy scientist guy comes back, | 自己处理问题,所以当疯狂科学家回来的时候 |
[10:57] | then she and Chester can handle it, | 她和切斯特可以处理 |
[10:58] | and I can even help out with Cecile, | 而且我甚至可以帮助… – 塞西尔 |
[10:59] | I can’t risk any of you | 我不能让你们任何一个人冒险 |
[11:01] | getting hit with that machine. | 被那台机器击中 |
[11:02] | And you heard Chester. The only way to cure me | 你也听到了切斯特的话,治愈我的唯一方法 |
[11:04] | is to get that gamma array back, | 是拿回那个伽马阵列 |
[11:05] | and the fastest way to do that is with my speed. | 而最快的方法是用我的速度来做 |
[11:07] | But, are you sure | 但是,你是否确定 |
[11:08] | that this is the right way to do it? | 这就是正确的做法吗? |
[11:10] | It just feels like you’re racing past | 只是感觉你在像参加 |
[11:12] | some red flags here. | 竞速比赛一样 |
[11:14] | I mean… is everything okay? | 我是说…一切都好吗? |
[11:18] | Guys, we’ve got a break in at Magnus Labs. | 伙计们,马格努斯实验室被入侵了 |
[11:21] | Another tech facility. Guess we found our guy. | 另一个技术设施,我想我们找到了我们的人 |
[11:24] | Uh, Chester, get ready to adjust | 呃,切斯特,准备好调整 |
[11:26] | that gamma array when I get back. | 那个伽马阵列,我马上把它带回来 |
[11:27] | I won’t be long. | 不会很久的 |
[11:37] | High velocity object incoming. | 高速物体来袭 |
[11:45] | I assumed correctly you would recognize | 我觉得你应该能认出来 |
[11:47] | a thermal detonator, Flash. | 一个热雷管,闪电侠 |
[11:48] | Barry, that’s no ordinary grenade. | 巴里,那不是普通的手榴弹 |
[11:50] | It’s got major bad energy emanating from it. | 有很多坏坏的能量散发出来 |
[11:52] | He modified it to pack a serious punch. | 他对其进行了修改,使其具有很强的冲击力 |
[11:56] | This isn’t the answer to getting what you want. | 这不是获得你想要的东西的答案 |
[11:59] | There is only one way to get what I want, | 只有一个办法可以得到我想要的东西 |
[12:01] | and it’s in here. | 就在这里面 |
[12:04] | I’m going to obtain a power more precious | 我将获得更比任何一个超级英雄 |
[12:06] | than any ever wielded by a superhero. | 的能力都更强的能力 |
[12:12] | How’s this for power? | 这样的力量如何? |
[12:19] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[12:21] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[12:43] | His heart rate’s spiking. | 他的心率在飙升 |
[12:45] | Barry. | 巴里 |
[12:46] | Barry! | 巴里! |
[12:55] | Well, there’s no permanent damage, | 嗯,没有永久性的损害 |
[12:56] | but you’re near sighted now. | 但你现在是近视眼 |
[12:58] | Why did your vision go bad? | 你的视力为什么会变差? |
[13:01] | You didn’t have this problem earlier. | 你之前没有这个问题 |
[13:03] | That’s not the only new thing. | 这并不是唯一的新事物 |
[13:06] | It’s just, like | 还有,这里 |
[13:10] | I thought he was only supposed to be old on the inside. | 我以为他只应该内部变老 |
[13:15] | Hey, Chester. | 嘿,切斯特 |
[13:17] | Run my scan results | 运行我的扫描结果 |
[13:19] | through Gideon’s bio algorithm, | 通过吉迪恩的生物算法 |
[13:20] | and let’s just let’s take a detailed look. | 让我们来详细了解一下 |
[13:22] | Done, and if I’m reading this right, | 完成了,如果我没有看错的话 |
[13:26] | um, you aged another ten years. | 嗯,你又老了十岁 |
[13:31] | What? How? | 什么,怎么会? |
[13:32] | Was it the grenade blast? | 是手榴弹的爆炸吗? |
[13:34] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[13:35] | It looks like the the gamma radiation | 看起来,在巴里的细胞内 |
[13:38] | inside Barry’s cells is activated by | 的伽马射线,会被他的 |
[13:40] | his Speed Force energy. Wait, Chuck, | 神速力激活 – 等等,查克 |
[13:42] | are you seriously saying that the more The Flash runs | 你真的是在说,闪电侠跑的越多 |
[13:46] | The more he ages. | 就越来越老了吗? |
[13:47] | Barry, you gotta stop using your speed. | 巴里,你得停止使用你的速度 |
[13:50] | Cecile, I have to find this guy. | 塞西尔,我必须找到这个人 |
[13:52] | What | 什么 |
[13:55] | Hold on. Maybe Cecile’s right. | 等一下,也许塞西尔是对的 |
[13:57] | You almost had a heart attack back at Magnus Labs. | 你在马格努斯实验室时差点心脏病发作 |
[14:00] | Plus, if your aging’s showing on the outside, | 另外,如果你的衰老已经外显了 |
[14:02] | I can’t even imagine what’s going on inside your body. | 我甚至无法想象你的身体里发生了什么 |
[14:04] | Guys, I won’t let this guy get away. | 伙计们,我不会让这家伙跑掉的 |
[14:07] | We still don’t even know what he’s planning. | 我们甚至还不知道他在计划什么 |
[14:08] | What if he uses this device on someone else? | 如果他对别人使用这个装置怎么办? |
[14:10] | And what if you die of old age | 如果你在能阻止他之前 |
[14:12] | before you can stop him? But I won’t. | 自己衰老死去了怎么办? – 我不会 |
[14:14] | Look, we just need to track this guy down | 听着,我们只需要追踪这家伙的下落 |
[14:15] | as soon as possible and end this. | 尽快结束这一切 |
[14:17] | And I think I know how to start. | 而且我想我知道如何开始 |
[14:21] | You found out who he is? Yeah, he wiped | 你发现了他是谁? – 是的,他抹去了 |
[14:23] | the security cameras at his first crime scene, | 在他的第一个犯罪现场的安全摄像头 |
[14:25] | but I showed up before he had a chance to do it again. | 但我在他这次再做之前就出现了 |
[14:28] | Pulled this photo from the footage | 从录像中提取了这张照片 |
[14:29] | and ran a background check. | 并进行了背景调查 |
[14:30] | Dr. Pytor Orloff. | 皮托尔奥洛夫博士 |
[14:31] | Former technician at a small R&D lab, | 曾任一家小型研发实验室的技术员 |
[14:34] | Corbin Taft Industries. | 科尔宾塔夫特工业公司 |
[14:35] | Says here he was fired for using | 这里说他因为挪用公司资源用于 |
[14:38] | company resources on unsanctioned research. | 未经批准的研究而被解雇 |
[14:40] | I’m gonna check his old lab at Taft, | 我将检查他在塔夫特的旧实验室 |
[14:42] | see if Dr. Olsen left any clues. | 看看奥尔森博士是否留下任何线索 |
[14:45] | Barry, it’s Dr. Orloff. | 巴里,是奥洛夫博士 |
[14:47] | Remember? That’s what I meant. | 记得吗?- 我就是这个意思 |
[14:48] | And I’m gonna need those contacts, Chester. | 而且我需要这些联系人,切斯特 |
[14:51] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是的 – 谢谢 |
[14:53] | Okay, I’m gonna go with you. | 好吧,我和你一起去 |
[14:55] | Cecile, I Look, this guy | 塞西尔 – 听着,这家伙 |
[14:57] | has surprised us a couple of times already, | 已经让我们惊讶了好几次 |
[14:58] | and my powers will feel him coming | 我的力量会感觉到他的到来 |
[15:00] | if he decides to show up while we’re at his lab. | 如果他决定在我们在他的实验室时出现 |
[15:04] | Okay. Great. | 好的 – 很好 |
[15:05] | Oh, uh, real quick. | 哦,呃,还有 |
[15:07] | This time, we’re gonna take my car. | 这一次,我们要开我的车 |
[15:13] | Use the provided triangular hex bracket tool | 使用提供的三角形六角支架工具 |
[15:18] | to fasten the side brushes. | 来固定边刷 |
[15:19] | Yeah, I couldn’t find whatever the hell that is, | 是的,我找不到那是什么鬼东西 |
[15:21] | so I’m using my trusty, dusty socket wrench. | 所以我使用了我可靠的、布满灰尘的套筒扳手 |
[15:23] | Okay, are you sure that’s gonna fit the | 好的,你确定这将符合 |
[15:25] | Uhh | 呵 |
[15:28] | Just a little elbow grease. | 只需用点力气就可以了 |
[15:30] | All right, let’s see if this thing works. | 好吧,让我们看看这东西能不能用 |
[15:42] | Damn it! | 该死的! |
[15:46] | Why do we need robots for a man’s job anyway? | 为什么需要机器人来做一个男人的工作呢? |
[15:50] | Jenna’s gonna have to learn what chores are. | 珍娜将不得不学习什么是家务事 |
[15:53] | Is it | 它是 |
[15:55] | Joe, I love ya, man, | 乔,我爱你,伙计 |
[15:59] | but I have not seen you this frustrated since… | 但我没有见过你这么沮丧,自从… |
[16:05] | Do you remember the Steve Palmer case? | 你还记得史蒂夫帕尔默案吗? |
[16:08] | Look man, I would spend months and months | 听着伙计,我会花上好几个月的时间 |
[16:11] | and months on a case if that’s what it took, right? | 来处理一个案子,如果有必要,是嘛? |
[16:13] | I mean, obviously it wasn’t easy, but I loved it, | 我的意思是,显然这并不容易,但我喜欢它 |
[16:16] | like, I I loved it. | 我喜欢那种感觉 |
[16:23] | Now, I | 现在,我 |
[16:28] | Uh, okay, that’s enough of that. | 呃,好吧,这就够了 |
[16:30] | I’m calling in a 10 85. | 我会向警局报告延迟抵达 |
[16:33] | Delay due to coffee break. | 原因是去喝杯咖啡 |
[16:34] | You, my friend, need to get out of this house badly. | 你,我的朋友,非常需要离开这个房子 |
[16:36] | Man, let me just clean up this vacuum mess. | 伙计,让我把这个扫地机器人的烂摊子打扫干净 |
[16:38] | Oh, no, Joe, I’m not asking. | 哦,不,乔,我不是在问 |
[16:41] | This is an order from the Chief of Police. | 这是警察局长的命令 |
[16:44] | Let’s roll! | 让我们开始吧! |
[16:48] | All right, you’re buying. | 好吧,你请客 |
[16:49] | Don’t I always? True. | 我不总是这样吗? – 没错 |
[16:55] | Look for Orloff’s old work files. | 寻找奥洛夫的旧工作文件 |
[16:57] | Maybe they can tell us where he’s hiding | 也许它们可以告诉我们他的藏身之处 |
[16:59] | or what he could be planning. | 或者他可能在计划什么 |
[17:01] | Usually, these facilities have strict record keeping. | 通常情况下,这些设施有严格的记录 |
[17:10] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[17:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:27] | What was that? | 那是什么? |
[17:28] | I think it was a facial ID scan, | 我想这是一个面部身份扫描 |
[17:29] | like how your phone unlocks. | 像你的手机解锁一样 |
[17:35] | That’s a countdown to wipe the hard drive. | 那是一个清除硬盘的倒计时 |
[17:36] | If we don’t hack past this now, | 如果我们不能破解密码 |
[17:38] | all the data is gonna be erased. | 所有的数据都将被删除 |
[17:39] | I need to run this to Chester. | 我需要跑过去把这个给切斯特 |
[17:40] | Wait, no, Barry, you can’t | 等等,不,巴里,你不可以 |
[17:41] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没有选择 |
[17:43] | We need to find out what’s on this hard drive! | 我们需要找出这个硬盘里有什么东西! |
[17:44] | Well then, there’s got to be another way, | 那么,一定有另一种方法 |
[17:46] | let’s take a second and think I don’t have time. | 让我们花一秒钟时间想想 – 我没有时间 |
[17:47] | We need to run this to CCPD. CCPD? | 我们需要向中城警局报告此事 – 中城警局? |
[17:49] | You mean S.T.A.R.? | 你是说星城实验室吧? |
[17:51] | Barry, that’s the second time you forgot something. | 巴里,这是你第二次忘记东西了 |
[17:52] | I didn’t forget it, I misspoke. | 我没有忘记它,我说错了 |
[17:53] | Okay, we need to go, right now. | 好吧,我们得走了,就现在 |
[18:04] | Where did you take us? | 你把我们带到哪里了? |
[18:11] | Barry, we are a long way from home. | 巴里,我们离家很远 |
[18:16] | Barry? | 巴里? |
[18:20] | How did we get here? | 我们是如何来到这里的? |
[18:30] | Connections of the hippocampus | 海马体的连接 |
[18:31] | are showing gradual decay. | 正呈现出逐渐衰减的态势 |
[18:33] | While cognitive functions have returned to normal levels, | 虽然认知功能已经恢复到正常水平 |
[18:36] | Barry Allen’s memory loss | 巴里艾伦的失忆 |
[18:37] | will likely be a recurring event. | 将可能成为一个经常性的事件 |
[18:44] | Barry… | 巴里… |
[18:47] | how you feelin’? | 你感觉如何? |
[18:49] | I feel like we don’t have time for this. | 我觉得我们没有时间来做这个 |
[18:51] | I’m fine now. | 我现在很好 |
[18:52] | Barry, I don’t think you get how serious this is. | 巴里,我认为你不明白这有多严重 |
[18:54] | According to your latest bioscan results from Gideon, | 根据吉迪恩给你的最新生物扫描结果 |
[18:57] | if you use that much speed again, | 如果你再使用那么多的速度 |
[19:00] | it could kill you. | 你会死的 |
[19:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:08] | Then we need to find Orloff more than ever. | 那么我们就更需要找到奥洛夫 |
[19:10] | All right, getting his gamma array | 好的,得到他的伽马阵列 |
[19:12] | is still the only way to cure me | 仍然是治疗我的唯一方法 |
[19:13] | and stop whatever he’s planning. | 并阻止他的任何计划 |
[19:15] | Chester, were you able to save his laptop? | 切斯特,你能拯救他的笔记本电脑吗? |
[19:17] | I managed to stop the countdown. | 我设法停止了倒计时 |
[19:20] | But it’s gonna take some more time for me to hack inside. | 但我还需要一些时间才能黑进去 |
[19:24] | Okay, well let me know when you do. | 好吧,当你成功了时让我知道 |
[19:25] | In the meantime, everyone watch satellites | 同时,每个人都看着卫星 |
[19:27] | for gamma ray spikes in the city. | 看着城市中的伽马射线指数 |
[19:29] | Right now, that’s our only other means to find Orloff. | 现在,这是我们找到奥洛夫的唯一其他手段 |
[19:32] | I’m gonna visit the Starchives, | 我要去看看星城档案室 |
[19:34] | see if I can find anything | 看看我是否能找到什么 |
[19:35] | to safely hold the gamma emitter | 以安全容纳伽马射线发射器 |
[19:37] | when I bring it back. | 当我把它带回来时 |
[19:40] | Sometimes, I feel like time’s chasing me. | 有时,我觉得时间在追赶我 |
[19:44] | I spend half my day trying to keep up | 我花了半天时间试图跟上 |
[19:48] | with the changes all around me. | 我周围的变化 |
[19:52] | Like, I had to set a reminder on my phone to pick up Jenna | 比如,我不得不在手机上设置一个提醒,让我去接珍娜 |
[19:55] | from her playdate, an hour from now. | 从她开始玩耍一个小时后 |
[19:58] | It’s like I don’t recognize my life. | 就像我不认得我的生活了一样 |
[20:01] | But maybe that’s what happens when you have more years | 但也许这就是你有更多年头时的情况 |
[20:06] | behind you than you have ahead of you. | 在你后面的人比你前面的人更多 |
[20:08] | You spend so much time looking back | 你花了这么多时间回顾过去 |
[20:10] | that it’s really hard to move forward. | 那就真的很难前进了 |
[20:16] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[20:19] | Joe, um, | 乔,嗯 |
[20:22] | your life isn’t the problem. | 你的生活并不是问题所在 |
[20:24] | Retirement isn’t the problem. | 退休并不是问题所在 |
[20:28] | It’s you. | 你才是 |
[20:30] | You don’t wanna move forward. | 你不想往前走 |
[20:33] | You’ve always been like this. | 你一直都是这样的 |
[20:35] | Stuck in your ways. | 拘泥于自己的方式 |
[20:37] | Not really willing to embrace anything new. | 不太愿意接受任何新事物 |
[20:41] | My ways put hundreds of criminals behind bars. | 我的方法使数以百计的罪犯身陷囹圄 |
[20:47] | Mm hmm. | 嗯,嗯 |
[20:50] | Do you know why it took us so long | 你知道为什么我们花了这么长时间 |
[20:53] | to close the Steve Palmer case? | 来结束史蒂夫帕尔默的案子? |
[20:56] | It wasn’t just ’cause of the dead ends. | 这不只是因为死胡同 |
[20:58] | It was because you refused | 是因为你拒绝 |
[21:00] | to learn the new CCPD computer system. | 学习新的中城警局计算机系统 |
[21:02] | Listen, now | 听着 |
[21:06] | my file folders worked just fine. | 我的文件夹工作得很好 |
[21:09] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[21:11] | And maybe you spent a lot of extra time filling out forms. | 而且也许你花了很多额外的时间来填写表格 |
[21:16] | Time you could’ve spent doing the job you love instead. | 你本可以花时间做你喜欢的工作 |
[21:19] | Joe, your life has always been changing. | 乔,你的生活一直都在变化 |
[21:24] | Think about it. | 想一想吧 |
[21:25] | You were a single father who took in | 你是一个单身父亲,收留了 |
[21:27] | a traumatized boy who just lost both of his parents. | 一个刚刚失去双亲的受创男孩 |
[21:31] | And you raised that boy to be one of the most | 你把那个男孩养育成了一个 |
[21:33] | extraordinary humans to ever walk the Earth. | 有史以来在地球上行走的最非凡的人类 |
[21:43] | Joe, you raised The Flash. | 乔,你养育了闪电侠 |
[21:50] | And he didn’t get his greatest superpowers | 而且他最大的超能力 |
[21:52] | from a bolt of lightning. | 并不是来自一个闪电 |
[21:55] | He got them from a man who embraced | 而是来自一个拥护他的 |
[21:57] | an unexpected time in his life. | 花费了大量心血的人 |
[22:01] | He got them from you, | 他从你这里得到的 |
[22:04] | Joe West. | 乔韦斯特 |
[22:08] | Now imagine all the amazing new things | 现在想象一下乔韦斯特 |
[22:11] | Joe West can still do with his life. | 仍然可以做的所有惊人的新事物 |
[22:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[23:01] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[23:02] | I thought you were going to the Starchives. | 我以为你要去星城档案室 |
[23:07] | Barry? | 巴里? |
[23:10] | I… | 我… |
[23:13] | forgot where it was. | 忘了它在哪里 |
[23:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:19] | All right, come on, talk to me. | 好吧,来吧,跟我说说 |
[23:34] | Barry, what’s going on with you? | 巴里,你是怎么了? |
[23:37] | You’re not normally this stubborn. | 你通常不会这么固执 |
[23:40] | What are you trying to prove, honey? | 你想证明什么,亲爱的? |
[23:42] | You know you’re scaring all of us. | 你知道你吓到我们了 |
[23:47] | I’m scared too, Cecile. | 我也很害怕,塞西尔 |
[23:52] | Orloff’s still out there, and I can’t | 奥洛夫还在外面,而我无法… |
[24:00] | I feel myself withering. | 我感到自己在枯萎 |
[24:03] | When I run, my bones ache. | 当我跑步时,我的骨头会痛 |
[24:06] | Like they’re made of glass, and… | 就像他们是由玻璃制成的,而且… |
[24:10] | my hands won’t stop shaking. | 我的手不会停止颤抖 |
[24:13] | I’m always out of breath, | 我总是喘不过气来 |
[24:14] | and it’s getting harder | 而且越来越难 |
[24:22] | It’s getting harder to… | 越来越难以… |
[24:24] | remember the people I love. | 记住我爱的人 |
[24:30] | My friends. | 我的朋友们 |
[24:33] | Nora, Bart, Joe. | 诺拉,巴特,乔 |
[24:39] | Even Iris. | 甚至是艾瑞斯 |
[24:47] | What if I forget who she is… | 如果我忘了她是谁…怎么办? |
[24:50] | before she comes back? | 在她回来之前? |
[24:59] | I thought I had plenty of time to get Iris back… | 我以为我有足够的时间让艾瑞斯回来… |
[25:05] | And live my live my life with her. | 和她一起过我的生活 |
[25:09] | Now it’s all fading away, | 现在这一切都在逐渐消失 |
[25:12] | like my body. | 像我的身体一样 |
[25:15] | And now, with my mind going, too… | 而现在,我的思想也开始… |
[25:20] | it’s like losing everyone you love… | 这就像失去了你所爱的每一个人… |
[25:27] | All at once. | 同时失去 |
[25:39] | You know, you’re not the first superhero | 你知道,你不是第一个我见过的 |
[25:40] | that I’ve seen go through this. | 经历这种情况的超级英雄 |
[25:44] | No, oh, I knew one badass fighter, | 不,哦,我认识一个坏蛋战士 |
[25:49] | through and through | 彻头彻尾 |
[25:52] | my grandmother. | 我的祖母 |
[25:56] | And just like you, she was always | 而且就像你一样,她总是 |
[25:59] | running from one adventure to the next. | 从一个冒险跑到另一个 |
[26:06] | Not just when she was young and spry, either. | 也不只是在她年轻和精神抖擞的时候 |
[26:08] | Oh, no, no. | 哦,不,不 |
[26:10] | I mean, I’m talking well into her golden years. | 我的意思是,我说的是进入她的黄金年龄 |
[26:16] | She never lost her love for life, and… | 她从未失去对生活的热爱,而… |
[26:19] | that inspired me to do more with my own. | 这启发了我在自己的工作中做得更多 |
[26:27] | She sounds like an amazing woman. | 她听起来是个了不起的女人 |
[26:32] | Here’s the thing, though. | 但是有一件事 |
[26:37] | She never feared getting old. | 她从不害怕变老 |
[26:41] | Mm mm. | 从不害怕 |
[26:43] | She made a choice. | 她做了一个选择 |
[26:46] | She knew if she was gonna run out of time, | 她知道她是否会耗尽时间 |
[26:49] | then, damn it, she was gonna use the time | 然后,该死的,她要利用这段时间 |
[26:51] | that she had to live exactly the life that she wanted. | 她必须确切地过上她想要的生活 |
[26:57] | See, she knew | 她知道 |
[26:59] | she knew that no one could outrun time. | 她知道,没有人能够超越时间 |
[27:07] | But you can embrace it. | 但可以拥抱它 |
[27:13] | Barry, nobody’s saying | 巴里,没有人说 |
[27:14] | that you can’t go get the bad guy, | 你不能去抓坏人 |
[27:16] | but don’t let your fear of running out of time | 但不要让你对时间耗尽的恐惧 |
[27:18] | cloud your ability to see the right way to do it. | 蒙蔽了你看到正确方法的能力 |
[27:27] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[27:28] | I finally broke the encryption code | 我终于破解了加密密码 |
[27:29] | on Orloff’s laptop. | 在奥洛夫的笔记本电脑上 |
[27:35] | So I took a look through Orloff’s notes | 于是我翻看了一下奥洛夫的笔记 |
[27:37] | on the gamma array. | 关于伽马阵列的那部分 |
[27:38] | He is a next level genius, no doubt, | 毫无疑问,他是一个次一级的天才 |
[27:40] | but unfortunately, he’s planning something | 但不幸的是,他正在计划一些事情 |
[27:43] | seriously dangerous. | 非常危险 |
[27:47] | This is what he stole from his second lab raid. | 这是他从第二次实验室突袭中偷来的东西 |
[27:49] | It’s an energy amplifier that could boost | 它是一种能量放大器,可以把 |
[27:51] | his machine’s output a hundred fold. | 他的机器功率提高100倍 |
[27:54] | So he wants to make everyone old? Why? | 所以他想让所有人都变老?为什么? |
[27:56] | His research is obsessed with finding | 他的研究执着于寻找 |
[27:59] | the scientific equivalent of a fountain of youth. | 科学上的青春之泉 |
[28:03] | He just wants to be young again, | 他只是想重新变得年轻 |
[28:05] | and I think he’s figured out how. | 而且我认为他已经想出了办法 |
[28:07] | By taking it from other people. | 通过从其他人那里获取 |
[28:10] | Can you pull up the security footage I used | 你能调出我用来查询他背景 |
[28:12] | to run his background? | 的时候看的监控录像吗? |
[28:16] | Look at his hair. | 看看他的头发 |
[28:17] | He’s not gray anymore… | 他不再是灰色的了… |
[28:20] | His machine works, | 他的机器确实有效 |
[28:22] | only it needs to absorb a lot of energy to make him | 只是它需要吸收大量的能量来使他 |
[28:25] | even just a few years younger, | 甚至只是年轻几岁 |
[28:27] | which is why he stole the amplifier. | 这就是为什么他偷了放大器 |
[28:29] | Chester, what happens when he finishes | 切斯特,当他完成 |
[28:31] | connecting the amplifier to the gamma array? | 连接放大器和伽马阵列后会怎么样? |
[28:35] | He becomes immortal. | 他会成为不死之身 |
[28:37] | And the city, everyone in it, | 还有这个城市,里面的每个人 |
[28:40] | all age hundreds of years in an instant. | 所有的人都在一瞬间衰老几百年 |
[28:44] | We’ll all be dust. | 我们都会成为灰尘 |
[29:20] | We’ve got a massive radiation spike. | 我们有一个巨大的辐射读数 |
[29:21] | I’m reading 2,000 millisieverts | 我读到的了两千毫希沃特 |
[29:23] | wait, no, 3,000. | 等等,不,是三千 |
[29:25] | Orloff just activated his machine. | 奥洛夫刚刚激活了他的机器 |
[29:26] | Okay, we know were he is. | 好吧,我们知道他在哪里 |
[29:28] | Let’s take him down. Pull the plug. | 让我们把他拿下,拔掉插头 |
[29:29] | No, it’s not gonna be that easy. | 不,这不会那么容易 |
[29:31] | I mean, look at these readings. | 我是说,看看这些读数 |
[29:32] | If we shut it down too suddenly, | 如果我们把它关闭得太突然 |
[29:33] | there would be a cascading degradation cycle | 将会有一个级联的退化循环 |
[29:35] | in the gamma isotopes. | 在伽马同位素中 |
[29:37] | Meaning we can’t just turn it off. | 意思是我们不能把它关掉 |
[29:38] | It’s already built up too much of a charge. | 它已经积累了太多的能量 |
[29:40] | Shutting it off now would cause | 现在关闭它将导致 |
[29:41] | the gamma rays to explode out, | 伽马射线爆发出来 |
[29:43] | affecting hundreds of people. | 影响数以百计的人 |
[29:44] | We better think of something quick. | 我们最好快点想办法 |
[29:46] | In a few minutes, it’ll be charged enough | 几分钟后,它就会充能完毕 |
[29:47] | to affect the whole city. | 足以影响整个城市 |
[29:48] | Is there any way we can slow it down? | 我们有什么办法能让它慢下来吗? |
[29:50] | No. | 没有 |
[29:53] | We have to speed it up. | 我们必须给他加速 |
[29:54] | Guys, the gamma radiation siphons energy | 伙计们,伽马射线吸走从人类细胞中提取 |
[29:56] | from human cells, speeding up | 的能量,加速 |
[29:58] | the biological aging process. | 生物衰老过程 |
[29:59] | Like what’s been happening to me all day. | 就像整天发生在我身上的事情一样 |
[30:01] | But if we fed it more energy than it can handle… | 但是,如果我们喂给它的能量超过了它能承受的范围… |
[30:03] | The amplifier would have to kick into overdrive | 放大器将不得不进入超速状态 |
[30:05] | to match the high energy consumption rate. | 以配合高能源消耗率 |
[30:07] | It would burn out the machine. | 这将烧毁机器 |
[30:09] | Okay, what do we got that can put out that much energy? | 好吧,我们有什么东西可以放出那么多的能量? |
[30:11] | Me. | 我 |
[30:13] | No. | 不行 |
[30:15] | Barry, you remember what Chester said. | 巴里,你记得切斯特说过什么 |
[30:16] | If you use your speed again, it could kill you this time. | 如果你再次使用你的速度,这次可能会杀死你 |
[30:20] | I have to try. | 我必须要试试 |
[30:21] | If I die or it ages me to 100, I’m not afraid anymore. | 如果我死了,或者它让我老到100岁,我也不怕 |
[30:25] | You’re right, Cecile, I can’t outrun time, | 你是对的,塞西尔,我跑不过时间 |
[30:28] | but I can embrace it, and I can choose to spend | 但我可以接受它,我可以选择花费 |
[30:31] | every moment I have left trying to save innocent lives. | 我所剩的每一刻来努力拯救无辜的生命 |
[30:36] | Then run, Barry. | 那就跑吧,巴里 |
[30:39] | Run. | 跑 |
[30:54] | You don’t you can’t | 你不…你不能… |
[30:57] | Yes, I can, and I am. | 是的,我可以,而且我正在做 |
[31:02] | Orloff’s machine just hit 100,000 millisieverts | 奥洛夫的机器刚刚达到十万毫希沃特 |
[31:05] | of radiation that’s fully charged, Barry. | 的辐射,那是是完全充能的状态,巴里 |
[31:06] | Whatever you’re gonna do, you gotta do it now. | 无论你要做什么,你必须现在就做 |
[31:09] | You’re out of time, Flash, and slower than ever. | 你已经没有时间了,闪电侠,而且比以前更慢了 |
[31:14] | It looks like everyone in Central City | 看起来中城的每个人 |
[31:15] | is running out of time, except me. | 时间都不多了,除了我 |
[31:37] | I don’t understand. What’s Barry doing? | 我不明白,巴里在做什么? |
[31:38] | He just matched the gamma machine’s energy output, | 他在配合伽马机的能量输出 |
[31:41] | stopping it from expanding, | 阻止它扩张 |
[31:42] | but if he’s gonna overcharge it, | 但如果他要过充 |
[31:44] | he’s gonna have to hit some savage velocity. | 他必须要跑出很高的速度 |
[31:58] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 哦,不,不不不不 |
[32:01] | He’s having a heart attack. | 他心脏病发作了 |
[32:02] | How much longer can he hold out? | 他还能坚持多久? |
[32:04] | Biologically, he’s over 100 years old. | 在生物学上,他已经超过100岁了 |
[32:23] | No. Ah | 不!啊! |
[32:27] | No! | 不! |
[32:35] | He did it! | 他成功了! |
[32:41] | Wait, what what’s what’s wrong? | 等等,什么…发生什么了? |
[32:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:45] | I can’t believe what I’m seeing. | 我无法相信我所看到的一切 |
[32:50] | Barry Barry, what happened? | 巴里,巴里,发生了什么? |
[32:52] | My readings are saying that you’re | 我的读数显示,你… |
[32:55] | Better than ever. | 比以往都好 |
[33:00] | My years, my time! | 我的岁月,我的时间! |
[33:04] | It’s all gone! | 都没了! |
[33:08] | What do I do now? | 我现在该怎么做呢? |
[33:12] | My advice: | 我的建议是 |
[33:14] | embrace the time you have left in prison. | 拥抱你在监狱里剩下的时间 |
[33:27] | He looks good. | 他看起来不错 |
[33:30] | Is he good? Oh, yeah. | 他好吗?哦,是的 |
[33:31] | No, that boy’s doing better than good. | 不,那孩子做得比好 |
[33:33] | Barry forcing the gamma array’s field backwards | 巴里迫使伽马阵列的场向后移动 |
[33:35] | completely inverted its energy charge. | 完全颠倒了其能量电荷 |
[33:38] | So young man Orloff became old, | 因此,年轻人奥洛夫变老了 |
[33:41] | but not only did old man Barry become young again, | 但不仅是巴里老人重新变得年轻 |
[33:43] | you completely regenerated and then some. | 你完全重生了,然后还有一些 |
[33:48] | Hold on, are you saying I’m | 等一下,你是说我… |
[33:49] | Sorry to break it to you, kid, | 很抱歉打断你,孩子 |
[33:51] | you’re not in your 30s anymore. | 你已经不是30多岁的人了 |
[33:54] | How old am I? | 我多大了? |
[33:57] | 29. | 29岁 |
[33:58] | But y’all know what that means, though, right? | 但你们都知道这意味着什么,对吗? |
[34:06] | Yeah! | 是的! |
[34:07] | I gotta tell you, a party is the least | 我得告诉你,聚会是最基本的 |
[34:10] | we can do for the man who saved us all today. | 我们可以为今天拯救我们所有人的人做的事 |
[34:12] | I just stopped being stubborn, | 我只是不再固执己见 |
[34:16] | found the best way to use the time I had left. | 找到了利用我所剩时间的最佳方式 |
[34:17] | Well, you’ll be happy to know Dr. Orloff | 那么,你会很高兴地知道,奥洛夫博士 |
[34:20] | is gonna spend the rest of his time in Iron Heights. | 他将在铁山监狱度过余下的时间 |
[34:22] | That’s thanks to you guys. | 这要感谢你们 |
[34:23] | You watched out for me, | 你注意到了我 |
[34:25] | even when I wasn’t watching out for myself. | 即使在我不注意自己的时候 |
[34:27] | Don’t sweat it, boss. | 别担心,老板 |
[34:28] | Why don’t you keep getting some rest, | 你为什么不继续休息一下 |
[34:30] | and we’ll see you later? Yeah. | 我们以后见?- 好的 |
[34:32] | Hey, Cecile. | 嘿,塞西尔 |
[34:35] | I owe the most to you today. | 我今天欠你的最多 |
[34:39] | I’m sorry I didn’t listen sooner. | 我很抱歉我没有早点听 |
[34:42] | I know your grandma would be proud of you. | 我知道你的祖母会以你为荣的 |
[34:49] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[34:52] | I would consider myself lucky if one day I could | 我会认为自己很幸运,如果有一天我可以 |
[34:55] | be half of the role model that she was. | 成为她所做的榜样的一半 |
[34:59] | You already are. | 你已经是了 |
[35:13] | So you’re a Meta, too? | 所以你也是变种人? |
[35:16] | Yeah, I used to be, like, a human light bulb, | 是的,我曾经是,一个人形灯泡 |
[35:20] | but now She’s a hell of a lot more. | 但现在,她比那强大多了 |
[35:24] | Oh. So what’s your code name? | 哦,那么你的代号是什么? |
[35:27] | Uh | 呵 |
[35:28] | You know, Barry used to be The Streak, | 你知道,巴里曾经叫做连胜 |
[35:30] | and then he became The Flash. | 然后他成为了闪电侠 |
[35:33] | What do people call you? | 人们怎么称呼你? |
[35:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:37] | I I’ve never really thought about it before. | 我我以前从来没有真正想过这个问题 |
[35:40] | But I like to keep a low profile, so | 但我喜欢保持低调,所以 |
[35:46] | Uh okay, Joe, I’m thinking we tweak the quest. | 呃,好吧,乔,我想我们调整一下任务 |
[35:50] | We can set it in CCPD. Maybe we solve a homicide? | 可以把它设置在中城警局,也许我们能解决一起凶杀案? |
[35:56] | We could do that, or | 我们可以这样做,或者 |
[36:02] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[36:04] | What if Karash the Orc | 如果兽人卡拉什 |
[36:07] | used Vorion root induced barbarian rage… | 使用沃恩根诱导的野蛮人的愤怒… |
[36:11] | Uh huh? | 嗯哼? |
[36:12] | And his vorpal sword… | 还有他的斩首剑… |
[36:15] | To kick some Dungeon Kraken ass? | 踢一些地牢克拉肯的屁股? |
[36:20] | all: Yes! | 对! |
[36:21] | I’ve been doing a little light reading | 我一直在读那本 |
[36:22] | in that handbook, there, children, | 手册,孩子们 |
[36:23] | and once I show y’all how to play this game, | 而一旦我告诉你们如何玩这个游戏 |
[36:26] | I’m gonna teach y’all Spades, | 我要教你们黑桃 |
[36:28] | and y’all gonna need a manual for that. | 而你们都需要一本手册才行 |
[36:31] | That was not bad! | 这还不错! |
[36:32] | I’m sorry, I gotta take this, hold on. | 对不起,我得接这个电话,等一下 |
[36:34] | You guys keep | 你们继续 |
[36:36] | You shall not pass! | 你们不得通过! |
[36:40] | Carla, hey. What’s up? | 卡拉,嘿,怎么了? |
[36:45] | No, I thought Caitlin was with you. | 不,我以为凯特琳和你在一起 |
[37:01] | Caitlin? | 凯特琳? |
[37:18] | Barry? | 巴里? |
[37:20] | Caitlin, are you okay? | 凯特琳,你还好吗? |
[37:23] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[37:24] | Your mom called trying to find you. | 你妈妈打电话想找你 |
[37:26] | You said you were staying with her, | 你说你要和她呆在一起 |
[37:27] | but she says she hasn’t seen you since the funeral, | 但她说自从葬礼后她就再也没见过你 |
[37:29] | that you haven’t returned her calls. | 说你没有回她的电话 |
[37:31] | I changed my mind. | 我改变了主意 |
[37:34] | Okay, well, what’s what is going on? | 好吧,那么,是怎么回事? |
[37:40] | I’ve been working on some stuff. | 我一直在研究一些东西 |
[37:44] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[37:48] | You know you can ask for my help with anything. | 你知道你可以向我寻求任何帮助 |
[37:52] | I know I can, but | 我知道我可以,但 |
[37:56] | But what? | 但是什么? |
[37:59] | Caitlin, talk to me. I mean | 凯特琳,跟我说说,我的意思是 |
[38:06] | Okay, I What’s this doing here? | 好吧,我… – 这是在做什么? |
[38:07] | I know how this looks. | 我知道这看起来如何 |
[38:09] | Caitlin, what’s this doing here? | 凯特琳,这是在做什么? |
[38:10] | Barry, just listen to me. | 巴里,听我说 |
[38:12] | The mirror gun split Frost and me | 镜子里的枪把我和冰霜分开 |
[38:14] | into two people once before. | 以前有一次变成两个人 |
[38:16] | It took her from my subconscious | 它把她从我的潜意识中带走了 |
[38:18] | and gave her a body, | 并给了她一个身体 |
[38:20] | so I’ve been running tests over and over again, | 所以我一直在反复地进行测试 |
[38:24] | and there must still be a piece of Frost inside of me. | 而我体内一定还有冰霜的一部分 |
[38:27] | So, if I can access those latent pieces | 因此,如果我能够使用这些潜在的碎片 |
[38:30] | in my subconsciousness, | 在我的潜意识中 |
[38:33] | then I can bring her back. | 那我就可以把她带回来 |
[38:40] | Okay, I I know what you’re thinking, and frankly, | 好吧,我我知道你在想什么,坦率地说 |
[38:45] | if I was in your shoes, I’d probably be thinking | 如果我是你,我可能会想 |
[38:46] | the same thing, but just for one second, | 同样的事情,但只是稍等一下 |
[38:50] | imagine this isn’t Frost that we’re talking about. | 想象一下,如果不是冰霜 |
[38:54] | What if we could bring your mom back? | 如果我们能让你妈妈回来呢? |
[38:57] | Or your dad? | 还是你爸爸? |
[38:59] | What would you do to make that possibility a reality? | 你会怎样做才能使这种可能性成为现实? |
[39:09] | We don’t have to say goodbye to Frost. | 我们不需要和冰霜说再见 |
[39:13] | Caitlin, losing someone you love | 凯特琳,失去你爱的人 |
[39:15] | can make it really hard to move on, | 真的很难继续前进 |
[39:19] | but as difficult as it is, | 但是,就算很难 |
[39:20] | you have to accept that Frost is gone | 你必须接受冰霜已经离开的事实 |
[39:23] | and that she’s not coming back. | 并说她不会再回来了 |
[39:28] | But I don’t want to. | 但我不想 |
[39:32] | I know, but it’s the only way to start living again. | 我知道,但这是重新开始生活的唯一途径 |
[39:41] | I can do this. | 我可以做到的 |
[39:44] | I have to. | 我必须这样做 |
[39:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:00] | Barry Barry, please. | 巴里,巴里,拜托 |
[40:04] | Barry, don’t! | 巴里,不要! |
[40:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:33] | Greg, move your head. | 格雷格,移动你的头 |