时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is Broadway Junction. | 女士们先生们 这里是百老汇交叉口站 |
[01:00] | Transfer is available to the L, N, and Q30. | 可转乘L线 N线和Q30 |
[01:11] | Ladies and gentlemen, because of construction two trains are– | 女士们先生们 因为施工 两条地铁… |
[01:15] | Shit! | 靠 |
[01:24] | …We’re running a little late today, okay? | 我们今天有点晚了 |
[01:30] | Davey, hi. | 大卫 嗨 |
[01:30] | Listen, I really can’t talk. I’m gonna miss my flight. | 听着 我现在没空 我要赶不上我的航班了 |
[01:33] | Oh, yeah. I just wanna check in about | 嗯 我就是想再问问 |
[01:35] | the New York trip real quick ’cause, you know, | 这次纽约之旅的事 因为 |
[01:38] | – Rick’s getting nervous. – Nervous? | -瑞克很焦虑 -焦虑 |
[01:39] | What are you talking about? And it’s like weeks away. Isn’t it? | 你在说什么 还有好几周呢 是不是 |
[01:43] | Yeah! Yes, it’s four days away. | 嗯 四天后 |
[01:45] | Oh, shit. Really? Four days? Are you serious? | 我去 真的吗 四天 你认真的 |
[01:48] | Yeah, and, uh, the girls are excited to see their Aunt Cassie. | 嗯 姑娘们迫不及待想见到她们的卡茜姑妈了 |
[01:52] | They’re too young to realize she’s a terrible planner. | 她们还太小不知道她是个糟糕的计划者 |
[01:56] | Okay. You put those knives away right now. That is not fair. | 行了 你少损我 这不公平 |
[02:00] | You admit. You’re probably standing in your kitchen right now, | 承认吧 你现在可能正站在你厨房里 |
[02:02] | just so jealous of my super fun life. | 嫉妒我超有趣的生活 |
[02:04] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[02:05] | But not when you throw it in my face like that. | 但你这么怼我我可不嫉妒 |
[02:07] | I know that was very, very hard for you to admit, | 我知道你很不情愿承认 |
[02:10] | so I love you so much for saying that. | 所以听到你这么说我很爱你 |
[02:12] | Listen, we’re gonna have the best trip. | 听着 这次旅行我们会玩得超开心的 |
[02:14] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[02:16] | – Who are you? – I’m Ethan… from last night. – What? | -你是谁 -我是伊森 昨晚的 -什么 |
[02:19] | – Cassie? – Well, how– how did you get in here? | -卡茜 -你是怎么进来的 |
[02:21] | We met at the bar. | 我们在酒吧认识 |
[02:22] | – Well, yes… More words. – Cassie? | -嗯 然后呢 -卡茜 |
[02:23] | – How’d you get in my apartment? – You texted me. Right here. | -你怎么进我公寓的 -你给我发了短信 看 |
[02:26] | – Hello? – You told me to use the key above the door thing. | -喂 -你叫我用门上面的钥匙 |
[02:28] | The door frame. | 门框 |
[02:29] | Thought we were supposed to meet here at two? | 我以为我们该在两点见 |
[02:31] | Ethan… | 伊森 |
[02:32] | Oh, my God. Okay, I’m starting to remember. | 天 我开始想起来了 |
[02:35] | – Cassie? – I think I was very, very drunk. | -卡茜 -我昨晚应该是醉得不行 |
[02:37] | That’s on me. | 怪我 |
[02:38] | Okay. I’m sorry. I remember you now. | 抱歉 我记起你来了 |
[02:41] | – Davey. Hi. – Hey. | -大卫 嗨 -嘿 |
[02:42] | Sorry. Hi, I’m okay. Yeah. That was very, very loud. | 抱歉 我没事 刚才很大声 |
[02:44] | – I’m fine though. – Are you okay? | -但我没事 -你还好吗 |
[02:46] | – I gotta go. I’ll call– I’ll call you later. – Okay, but I– | -我得挂了 我晚点打给你 -好 可我… |
[02:50] | – I gotta shower. – Okay. | -我得去洗澡 -好 |
[02:52] | No, no, no. Not in a fun way. | 不不不 不是鸳鸯浴 |
[02:54] | Sorry. I think you– You gotta go ’cause I gotta leave. | 抱歉 你得离开 因为我要走了 |
[02:56] | But thank you for the effort. Good job. | 不过谢谢你不辞辛劳过来 真棒 |
[03:13] | – Good morning. – Good morning, Megan. | -早 -早 梅根 |
[03:15] | We were taking bets to see how late you were going to be. | 我们在赌你要迟到多久 |
[03:17] | Oh, I want in. Is perfectly on time still available? | 我要加入 还能选完美准时吗 |
[03:20] | Wow. I win. Oh. Yay! | 我赢了 耶 |
[03:49] | The captain has illuminated the fasten seat belt sign. | 机长已将安全带指示灯开启 |
[03:52] | Please take your seats. | 请就坐 |
[04:00] | Hi. It’s Erica, right? I’m Cassie. Are you okay? | 嗨 你是艾瑞卡吧 我是卡茜 你还好吗 |
[04:05] | I’m worried that if the plane falls out of the sky | 我担心如果飞机从空中坠落 |
[04:07] | everybody will die. | 所有人都会死 |
[04:09] | That was dark. | 真够黑暗的 |
[04:10] | That is not going to happen. Okay? You are very, very safe. | 不会发生的 好吗 你很安全 |
[04:14] | But you know, if something goes wrong | 但是 如果出问题 |
[04:15] | between me, my flight attendants, and the captain, | 我 其他乘务员以及机长 |
[04:18] | we’re gonna take such good care of you. | 我们会好好照顾你的 |
[04:21] | How? Can you fly? | 怎么照顾 你会飞吗 |
[04:23] | Okay. I’m not supposed to tell you this, but… | 好吧 我不该跟你说的 但是 |
[04:26] | yes, I can. | 没错 我会飞 |
[04:28] | Don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉任何人 |
[04:33] | Oh. Hey. I was just looking for you. | 嘿 我正找你呢 |
[04:37] | Oh. Is there something I can get you, Mr. Sokolov? | 你需要什么吗 索科洛夫先生 |
[04:40] | It’s Alex. And you’re Cassie. | 叫我亚历克斯 你是卡茜 |
[04:44] | Yes, someone was paying attention | 是的 看来某人 |
[04:45] | when the captain made his announcements. Good job. | 有认真听机长广播 好样的 |
[04:48] | Uh, I was just wondering if I could get a scotch on the rocks? | 你能给我一杯加冰的苏格兰威士忌吗 |
[04:52] | Yes. Of course. | 当然 |
[04:53] | You know we have little buttons there that you can push, | 你知道那上面有按钮 |
[04:56] | and we’ll just come bring you anything you want. | 你只需按下 我们就能满足你的一切需求 |
[04:59] | Oh. You got buttons? | 你们还有按钮 |
[05:00] | – Ah. Yeah. – You don’t have to come chase us down. | -这样 -你不用来找我们 |
[05:03] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[05:04] | Just wanted to, um… stretch my legs. | 就是想活动下腿 |
[05:08] | You know these long flights, they can get a little… tedious. | 你知道这些长途飞机 有时会很乏味 |
[05:12] | You know, that might have something to do with | 那可能跟你在看的 |
[05:14] | your very depressing reading material. | 极度压抑的书有关 |
[05:16] | I mean, Crime and Punishment? I… | 《罪与罚》 我… |
[05:19] | That book is amazing. | 那本书很棒 |
[05:20] | Okay. Tell me how it works out for any of the women in that book? | 跟我说说那本书里的女人最后都怎么样了 |
[05:24] | I just… | 我… |
[05:24] | I’m more of a Doctor Zhivago kind of girl. | 我更喜欢看《日瓦戈医生》类型的书 |
[05:27] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[05:29] | Yeah… well that book’s messy. | 那本书很乱 |
[05:32] | What’s wrong with messy? | 乱有什么不好 |
[05:37] | 洗手间 无人 | |
[05:38] | 洗手间 有人 | |
[05:41] | Oh, sorry! | 抱歉 |
[05:52] | You’re laying it on pretty thick with 3C. | 你为了取悦3C过头了点啊 |
[05:55] | Uh, hi, my name is Cassie. | 你好 我叫卡茜 |
[05:57] | You must be one of those nosey, overly anxious people | 你肯定就是那种我经常听说的 |
[05:59] | I’ve been hearing all about. | 爱管闲事 过度忧虑的人吧 |
[06:00] | And don’t you have the full cabin, not just that one seat? | 你难道不该负责全舱而不是一个人吗 |
[06:03] | Okay… It’s harmless. He is harmless. | 够了 这完全无害 他无害 |
[06:05] | – Plus, I am seeing someone now. – Oh, really? | -再说 我已经有对象了 -是吗 |
[06:07] | – Uh-huh. – Really? Who? | -嗯 -真的吗 谁 |
[06:10] | – No! No. – Yes! | -不 不 -要 |
[06:12] | – Oh, he’s hairy. – Please. | -好多毛 -拜托 |
[06:12] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[06:14] | I would take them all home if I could. | 我要是可以我会把它们都带回家 |
[06:16] | My apartment doesn’t allow pets and you have a backyard. | 我的公寓不能养宠物 而你有个后院 |
[06:18] | He would be so happy. | 它会很幸福的 |
[06:19] | No, I am not adopting a rabbit from that shelter. No. | 不 我不要收养一只收养所的兔子 不行 |
[06:22] | – His name’s Elvis. – Elvis… Aw. | -它叫埃尔维斯 -埃尔维斯 |
[06:25] | What is your obsession with rescuing | 你怎么如此热衷于拯救 |
[06:26] | every single animal on this planet? | 地球上的所有动物啊 |
[06:28] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[06:29] | By the way, Shane, you cannot live off those nuts. | 对了 肖恩 你真是离不开那些坚果 |
[06:32] | Let me be me. | 别管我 |
[06:33] | So, what is your deal with 3C? | 你跟3C是怎么回事 |
[06:36] | Shane, can I get a scotch on the rocks and a vodka, please? | 肖恩 能给我一杯加冰的苏格兰威士忌和伏特加吗 |
[06:38] | Uh, just because you didn’t answer my question | 就因为你没回答我的问题 |
[06:40] | doesn’t mean it isn’t happening in front of all of us. | 不代表这事没有发生 |
[06:41] | Shane, can you make Jada stop harassing me, please? | 肖恩 你能叫捷达别再骚扰我吗 |
[06:44] | – Stop harassing her. – I’m sure they have a lot in common. | -别骚扰她了 -他们肯定有很多共同之处 |
[06:46] | I mean, they’re both on this flight. | 他们都在这趟航班上 |
[06:48] | Aren’t you supposed to be in economy plus on this flight? | 你这次不该负责豪华经济舱吗 |
[06:51] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[06:52] | – Bye! – Bye! | -拜 -拜 |
[06:54] | You could be nicer. | 你可以友好点的 |
[06:57] | What? She started it! | 怎么 她挑起的 |
[06:58] | I am totally nice, I am professional, I am kind. | 我很友好了 我专业 我善良 |
[07:02] | Don’t drink th– Cassie… | 别喝 卡茜 |
[07:04] | Cassie. | 卡茜 |
[07:05] | Cassie! | 卡茜 |
[07:09] | – You poured that for her. – I’m so sorry, she asked… | -你给她倒的 -抱歉 她要求的 |
[07:12] | Here you go, sir. | 您的酒 先生 |
[07:14] | I don’t know how to follow up the… the, uh… | 我不知道该怎么继续… |
[07:20] | Will you have dinner with me? | 你愿意和我共进晚餐吗 |
[07:22] | Okay, that was like a super cute moment | 刚才是很不错 |
[07:25] | but we’re really not supposed to do that, so… | 但我们不该那么做的 所以 |
[07:27] | Okay, well, Bangkok can be really magical. | 嗯 曼谷有时会充满魔力 |
[07:31] | Will you think about it? | 你能考虑下吗 |
[07:34] | – Thank you. – Watch you step, baby. | -谢谢 -注意脚下 |
[07:36] | Bye-bye, thank you. | 再见 谢谢 |
[07:38] | Hi, cells on the back, | 嗨 电话在背面 |
[07:40] | if you decide to break the rules. | 如果你决定打破规矩的话 |
[07:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:45] | You are so professional. | 你真是专业 |
[07:47] | Oh, please, I’m not gonna call him! | 拜托 我不会打给他的 |
[07:48] | Bye-bye! | 再见 |
[07:50] | I don’t need a man to show me the magic of Bangkok. | 我不需要一个男人带我见识曼谷的魔力 |
[07:53] | – Thank you! – Thank you! | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[08:07] | Okay! | 好的 |
[10:08] | Vodka! | 伏特加 |
[10:10] | No! | 不 |
[10:34] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[10:36] | Alex, what did we do last night? | 亚历克斯 我们昨晚做了什么 |
[12:16] | Okay, okay. Okay, okay. Fuck. Fuck. | 淡定 淡定 操 操 |
[12:24] | Yes, Miss. How may I assist you? | 你好 女士 有什么需要帮助的 |
[12:26] | Fuck. Fuck. Oh, my God! | 操 操 我的天 |
[12:28] | What are you doing? What are you doing. | 你在干什么 你在干什么 |
[12:30] | Fuck! What the fuck is going on? | 操 到底什么情况 |
[12:36] | Okay, okay. | 冷静 冷静 |
[12:42] | Mother fucker. | 我操 |
[12:46] | Okay… | 冷静 |
[12:48] | Work phone. | 工作电话 |
[12:49] | And I’m literally about to just crush so much fish. Can it wait? | 我正准备吃鱼 能等等吗 |
[12:54] | What, no. Hey! Hey. Uh, I was just trying– | 什么 不行 我想… |
[12:57] | I was just trying to remember, who was the girl? | 我想记起 那个女生是谁 |
[12:58] | The Italian girl? | 那个意大利女生 |
[13:00] | Like she was an American girl, um… | 她是美国人 |
[13:03] | she was in Italy, and um, the murder thing. | 她当时在意大利 遇到了谋杀 |
[13:06] | But she was, uh, but she was innocent? | 但她是无辜的 |
[13:09] | Are you talking about Amanda Knox? | 你是说阿曼达·诺克斯吗 |
[13:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:12] | Did she call the police? | 她报警了吗 |
[13:14] | The, uh, Italian police, did they come? | 意大利警方有到场吗 |
[13:15] | Do you know the– Do you know what happened there? | 你知道 你知道发生了什么吗 |
[13:19] | They arrested her. | 他们逮捕了她 |
[13:20] | Cass, why are you asking me about Amanda Knox? | 小卡 你为什么问我阿曼达·诺克斯的事 |
[13:23] | Uh, no reason. | 没理由 |
[13:24] | We were on the plane. We were talking about, uh, | 我们之前在飞机上 我们在聊 |
[13:26] | how funny it would be to be arrested in a foreign country. | 要是在国外被逮捕会多有趣 |
[13:30] | It was funny, we were laughing really hard about it. | 很好笑 我们都在笑 |
[13:33] | Yeah, no, totally. That sounds super funny. | 是啊 确实好笑 |
[13:36] | I mean, you know how I love to help you | 你知道我很乐意帮你 |
[13:37] | with late-night trivia, like, when the internet exists. | 做深夜知识问答 虽然有网 |
[13:41] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[13:43] | I don’t– This place is so pretty. | 我不… 这里好美 |
[13:46] | Yeah, okay, that’s not an answer. | 这不算答案 |
[13:50] | Bangkok. Oh, speaking of getting arrested in foreign countries. | 曼谷 说到在国外被捕 |
[13:54] | Do not get arrested there. | 别在那被捕 |
[13:56] | The laws are, like, Byzantine. | 那里的法律跟拜占廷一样 |
[14:00] | Right. Yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[14:01] | How did you… | 你是 |
[14:03] | How did you know that I’m in Bangkok? | 你是怎么知道我在曼谷的 |
[14:05] | Oh, when we all, uh, took that girls trip to Tulum, | 我们一起去图卢姆的时候 |
[14:07] | we turned on our Find Friend thing | 我们打开了查找朋友软件 |
[14:09] | ’cause like kidnapping and, um, yeah. | 因为怕万一被绑架 |
[14:11] | You just never turned yours off, so. | 而你后来也一直没关掉 |
[14:13] | Listen, you’re not, like, actually in trouble or something, are you? | 听着 你不会是有麻烦了吧 |
[14:17] | No, I’m, uh… | 没 我… |
[14:21] | hungover in Thailand. | 在太过宿醉 |
[14:24] | – You know, me, just– – Yup. | -你了解我的 -嗯 |
[14:28] | Listen, babe, um, I have to go. But I love you. | 亲爱的 我得挂了 但我爱你 |
[14:31] | Uh, call me when you get back, okay? Safe travels. | 你回来后再打给我 旅途顺利 |
[14:50] | Fuck! | 操 |
[15:10] | Housekeeping! | 您好 客房服务员 |
[15:17] | No, no! No, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[15:20] | Sorry! Sorry! | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[15:21] | Sorry, he’s still asleep! You can come back later! | 抱歉 他还在睡 你可以晚点回来 |
[15:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:32] | No, no, no. No, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不不不 |
[15:35] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[15:37] | Okay, okay, okay. | 淡定 |
[15:45] | Davey! Hey! | 大卫 |
[15:46] | This is not really a good time. | 现在真不是时候 |
[15:47] | Hey, I was thinking of ordering all of us passes | 我打算给我们所有人 |
[15:50] | to the Natural History Museum. | 订自然史博物馆的通票 |
[15:52] | Yeah, okay. Fine! Go ahead. | 好的 你订吧 |
[15:54] | I mean, no! Wait, what do you– I’m doing that. | 不 等等 那是我的事 |
[15:56] | I’m taking the kids to the museum, what are you talking about? | 我要带孩子们去博物馆 你在说什么 |
[15:58] | Right! I just… would feel better– | 嗯 我就是觉得 会更好 |
[16:00] | I think it might be fun if we all went! | 如果我们都去的话会很有趣 |
[16:05] | Do we have to make a big deal out of it? | 我们需要为这事争论吗 |
[16:10] | No. You’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[16:11] | You should probably just get them, I’m pretty busy. | 你应该去订 我很忙 |
[16:15] | – Okay. – Okay, great. | -嗯 -好的 |
[16:52] | Hi, I need a– I need a scarf. | 你好 我需要一条围巾 |
[16:54] | Do you have like a… | 你有… |
[17:32] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:33] | Why do you look like Norma Desmond? | 你怎么看上去像诺玛·戴斯蒙德 |
[17:36] | Okay, you know what? I adore you and your charades, | 那个 我喜欢你还有你的伪装 |
[17:38] | but I’m not missing the van again. | 但我可不要再次错过班车 |
[17:54] | Oh, my God. Crap! | 我的天 该死 |
[17:58] | Wait! | 等等 |
[18:14] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[18:20] | Where are you gonna take me next? | 你接下来要带我去哪 |
[18:22] | Here’s to not playing hard to get at all. | 敬不玩欲擒故纵的把戏 |
[18:25] | Why would we? | 为什么 |
[18:39] | – You all right? – Yes. Yes, thank you. | -你没事吧 -没事 谢谢 |
[19:04] | Look who decided to show up. | 看看谁决定来了 |
[19:06] | Lookin’ good, Bowden. | 气色不错啊 鲍登 |
[19:09] | This guy again? | 又是这人 |
[19:10] | Maybe you should’ve missed the flight. | 也许你该错过这趟航班 |
[19:11] | – Should we go? – Yes, let’s go. | -要走吗 -嗯 走吧 |
[19:13] | – Great. – Let’s go. Let’s go. Let’s go. | -好 -我们走 我们走 |
[19:17] | The tower has us on a delay. | 塔台让我们推迟 |
[19:19] | Hopefully, we’ll be moving shortly. | 但愿很快就能起飞 |
[19:22] | Why is there a delay? That’s odd, right? | 为什么有推迟 很奇怪 对吗 |
[19:25] | There’s always a delay, who knows? | 总是有推迟的 谁知道呢 |
[19:27] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[19:29] | Yeah, that’s true. Yeah, yeah, yeah. There is usually. | 没错 嗯嗯 一般都有的 |
[19:44] | Here we go. | 起飞了 |
[19:51] | Oh God, you have gotta fucking calm down. | 天 你他妈得冷静下来 |
[19:57] | Okay. | 冷静 |
[20:01] | You made it on the plane, get to Seoul, | 你登上了飞机 到达首尔 |
[20:04] | back to New York and then you’re free, all right? | 回纽约 然后你就自由了 好吗 |
[20:08] | Because you did nothing wrong. | 因为你没做任何错事 |
[20:12] | You honestly can’t think of one thing you did wrong? | 你是真想不起来一件你做错的事吗 |
[20:19] | Okay… what– what the fuck. Where am I– | 什么鬼 我在哪 |
[20:22] | Why am I back in the room? Where’s the plane? | 我怎么回到这房间了 飞机呢 |
[20:26] | How do you think you’re getting away with any of this? | 你觉得你要如果从这一切中脱身 |
[20:29] | W– what? | 什么 |
[20:30] | I’m not trying to get away with anything, I didn’t do anything. | 我没有想脱身 我什么都没做 |
[20:34] | Even if you didn’t kill me, you at least broke a few laws. | 就算你没杀我 你至少触犯了几条法律 |
[20:37] | Wait– wait. I did not kill you, okay? | 等等 我没杀你 好吗 |
[20:39] | I am not that kind of drunk. I am public nudity, | 我没那么醉 我最多就是醉到公开裸体 |
[20:43] | yelling in the subway kind of drunk, okay? | 在地铁上大吼 |
[20:46] | I’m not vi– I’m not violent. | 我不 我不暴力 |
[20:48] | You can’t remember what happened though, | 但你记不起发生了什么 |
[20:50] | so you’re also a blackout drunk. | 所以你可以醉到丧失意识 |
[20:52] | Excuse me, you don’t even know me. | 你说什么 你根本不了解我 |
[20:56] | I know you didn’t call the police to tell them | 我知道你没有报警告诉他们 |
[20:57] | something happened to me. | 我遭遇了不幸 |
[21:00] | I woke up covered in your blood, | 我醒来全身都是你的血 |
[21:01] | no one was gonna believe anything that I said. | 没人会相信我说的话 |
[21:06] | It is a lot of blood. | 确实有很多血 |
[21:08] | Why would someone wanna kill you? | 为什么有人想要杀你 |
[21:10] | You did read that article online about that guy | 你在网上看了那篇报道 |
[21:12] | who got sentenced to five years in Thailand for littering? | 一个人在泰国乱丢垃圾被判了五年 |
[21:15] | I did read about that. Oh, my God. | 我看过 我的天 |
[21:17] | – Oh, my God. – Also, you cleaned up the crime scene, | -我的天 -还有 你清理了犯罪现场 |
[21:19] | so that’s another strike against you. | 这是你做错的又一件事 |
[21:21] | What? No, I didn’t. Okay, I did. Just a little bit, | 什么 不 我没有 好吧 有 就一点 |
[21:24] | just a tiny bit. Just my parts. I didn’t mean to, | 就一点点 就我的部分 我不是有意的 |
[21:26] | I just, I really did a terrible fucking job. Fuck! | 我真的搞砸了 操 |
[21:34] | You wanna get that? | 你要去开门吗 |
[21:40] | Hi, don’t you work here? | 你好 你不在这工作吗 |
[21:42] | Yes, yes I do. | 我在 |
[21:47] | Tell me you weren’t drinking in there. | 别跟我说你在里面喝酒 |
[21:49] | Okay, I don’t know what was going on in there, | 我不知道里面怎么回事 |
[21:50] | but it was definitely not drinking. | 但我绝对没有喝酒 |
[21:51] | Okay, that’s hardly reassuring. | 这回答可一点不让人安心 |
[21:54] | Can you just get it together? | 你能打起精神来吗 |
[21:56] | Yeah. It’s just, have you seen that bald guy, who is he? | 嗯 你看到那个光头男了吗 他是谁 |
[21:59] | He keeps staring at me, it’s really creeping me out. | 他一直盯着我 要吓死我了 |
[22:02] | That’s just the new air marshal, it’s his job to stare at things. | 那是新来的空警 他的工作就是四处盯 |
[22:06] | Okay, you are so out of it. | 你状态太差了 |
[22:08] | What the hell did you do with that guy last night? | 你昨晚和那人到底干了什么 |
[22:11] | I didn’t do– | 我没有 |
[22:13] | I stayed in the hotel, okay? | 我没出酒店 好吗 |
[22:14] | If you don’t believe me, call and ask ’em! | 如果你不信我 打电话问他们 |
[22:21] | Hi, yes, I am trying to reach one of your guests, | 你好 我想联系你们的一位住客 |
[22:25] | Alex Sokolov. | 亚历克斯·索科洛夫 |
[22:27] | Just a moment, ma’am. | 请稍等 女士 |
[22:34] | I’m sorry ma’am, there is no answer. | 抱歉 女士 无人接电话 |
[22:36] | Well, I was supposed to have a meeting with him this morning. | 我今早应该要和他会面的 |
[22:38] | Could you please have housekeeping check on his room? | 你能让客房服务员去看看他房间吗 |
[22:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:50] | Housekeeping! | 你好 客房服务员 |
[23:07] | Mr. Sokolov? | 索科洛夫先生 |
[23:20] | – Sorry. – What’s going on? | -抱歉 -怎么了 |
[23:23] | Hi, hello! | 你好 |
[23:24] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. | 抱歉 我不是有意吓到你 |
[23:25] | No, can I– can I help you? | 没有 有什么需要帮助的 |
[23:27] | I asked for a soda, this is vodka. | 我要的是苏打水 这是伏特加 |
[23:32] | Oh. Sorry! I misunderstood you. | 抱歉 我理解错了 |
[23:34] | I though you said that– I thought you wanted both. | 我以为你说 我以为你两种都要 |
[23:37] | Can I just get a soda, please? | 能给我倒一杯苏打水吗 |
[23:39] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[23:40] | – Yes. – We’ll bring it right to you. | -没问题 -我们马上给您送来 |
[23:43] | What is his fucking problem. | 他什么毛病 |
[23:44] | Okay, are you seriously trying to get the air marshal drunk | 你是想要灌醉空警吗 |
[23:47] | because that would be crazy and highly illegal. | 因为那不仅疯狂还是违法的 |
[23:50] | I am not, okay. I heard him wrong. | 我没有 我听错了 |
[23:52] | He needs to just chill out. | 他得淡定点 |
[23:53] | Okay, Cas, that’s literally the opposite of his job. | 小卡 他的工作不能淡定 |
[23:57] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[23:59] | Okay listen. | 听着 |
[23:59] | I did go out last night, I’m a little bit hungover, | 我昨晚确实出去了 我有点宿醉 |
[24:01] | I don’t wanna get into it. It’s not a big deal. | 我不想细谈 没什么大不了的 |
[24:03] | That you went out with the guy in 3C? | 你和那个坐3C的男人出去了 |
[24:05] | What, no. | 什么 没有 |
[24:06] | No. | 没有 |
[24:07] | Well, Shane said that he and Jada both think | 肖恩说他和捷达都觉得 |
[24:09] | that you went out with 3C. | 你和3C出去了 |
[24:10] | I– Oh my God, you’re talking about this. | 我 我的天 你在说这个 |
[24:12] | Why are you talking about this? | 你为什么要说这个 |
[24:14] | Don’t be stupid, Cassie. Of course we’re talking about this. | 别傻了 卡茜 我们当然会聊这个 |
[24:15] | What else are we gonna talk about? | 不然还能聊什么 |
[24:17] | Here’s the thing, I’m never gonna say I went out with 3C, | 问题是 我绝不会说我和3C出去约会了 |
[24:18] | because I didn’t. | 因为我没有 |
[24:20] | Okay, for the last time, I didn’t. I didn’t go out with him. | 最后再说一次 我没有和他出去约会 |
[24:24] | – What? – Calm down. | -怎么 -冷静 |
[24:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:28] | It’s not like it’s the end of the world | 你跟他约会 |
[24:30] | that you went out with him, it doesn’t even matter. | 又不是世界末日 根本不重要 |
[24:32] | I know, ’cause I didn’t. | 我知道 因为我没有 |
[24:39] | I’m staying at this hotel. | 我住这家酒店 |
[25:05] | Sokolov residence. | 索科洛夫家 |
[25:07] | Yes, hello. | 你好 |
[25:07] | This is Special Agent Kim Hammond with the FBI. | 我是联调局的特别探员金·哈蒙德 |
[25:09] | May I please speak with Edward or Janet Sokolov? | 我找爱德华或者珍妮特·索科洛夫 |
[25:13] | This is Janet Sokolov, may I ask what this is regarding? | 我就是珍妮特·索科洛夫 请问有什么事 |
[25:17] | Yes, ma’am, I know this is hard, | 夫人 我知道这很难 |
[25:19] | but I have a few questions for you about your son. | 但关于你儿子我有几个问题要问你 |
[25:22] | I’m sorry, what about Alex? | 什么 亚历克斯怎么了 |
[25:26] | I am so sorry, I thought… | 我很抱歉 我以为 |
[25:30] | I thought that the State Department had informed you. | 我以为国务院已经给你说了 |
[25:32] | What happened to Alex? | 亚历克斯怎么了 |
[25:36] | Is he all right? | 他还好吗 |
[25:38] | Is he hurt? Tell me! | 他受伤了吗 告诉我 |
[25:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Incheon International Airport. | 女士们先生们 欢迎来到仁川国际机场 |
[25:50] | We’ll be taxiing on an active runway for the next few moments, | 接下来的几分钟里我们将在跑道上滑行 |
[25:52] | so please stay seated with your seat belts securely fastened, | 请您坐好 系好安全带 |
[25:57] | but feel free to use your approved electronic devices at this time. | 不过可以尽情使用获批准的电子设备 |
[26:01] | We’ll give you more information when we reach the gate. | 到达登机口后我们会给你们更多信息 |
[26:03] | Thank you so much for flying with us, | 谢谢搭乘我们的航班 |
[26:05] | on behalf of your friendly crew here at Imperial Atlantic, | 我代表帝国大西洋航空机组 |
[26:08] | welcome to Seoul. | 欢迎来到首尔 |
[26:14] | It said Alex Sokolov, 3C, was Mr. Sokolov, | 上面说亚历克斯·索科洛夫 3C 就是索科洛夫先生 |
[26:18] | it ain’t rocket science. | 这又是什么高深的事 |
[26:19] | I’d like for it to not be someone that was on our flight, | 我希望不是乘坐我们航班的人 |
[26:21] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:22] | Well, people aren’t immune to unfortunate things | 就因为乘坐帝国大西洋航空 |
[26:24] | just because they fly Imperial Atlantic. | 不代表他们就不会遭遇不幸 |
[26:27] | You will never work in marketing. | 你不适合做市场营销 |
[26:29] | Cassie, you talked to him a lot, give us some details. | 卡茜 你跟他聊得比较多 跟我们说点细节 |
[26:32] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[26:35] | I mean, I served him, | 我就是为他服务了 |
[26:36] | he wanted a scotch on the rocks, a bunch of them. | 他想要一杯加冰的苏格兰威士忌 很多杯 |
[26:42] | Oh, my God. I thought he was winking at you earlier, | 我的天 我以为他之前是在对你眨眼 |
[26:44] | but now I see it’s just a series of small strokes. | 现在我知道只是一系列的小中风 |
[26:47] | Yeah, I was nice to him exactly one time. | 我就对他好过一次 |
[26:55] | – You okay? – What? Yeah. | -你还好吗 -什么 当然 |
[26:57] | I just like, need to take a bath or something. | 我就是需要泡个澡什么的 |
[26:58] | No, no, no. Come to dinner with us. | 不不 跟我们一起去吃晚饭 |
[27:00] | I’m gonna make Jada buy you the drinks that you like. | 我要让捷达请你喝你喜欢的酒 |
[27:03] | Will I though? | 我会吗 |
[27:06] | I’m a little bit tired, | 我有点累了 |
[27:07] | I really should just get some sleep. | 我得去睡觉 |
[27:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[27:14] | You know, I could stay in if you like. | 你要想的话我可以不去 |
[27:16] | No, no, no. You go. | 不不 你去吧 |
[27:17] | Just bring me back some yummy food. | 记得给我带点好吃的食物 |
[27:19] | – Okay? – You sure? | -好吗 -确定吗 |
[27:20] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 嗯嗯 |
[27:23] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[27:46] | 亚历山大·索科洛夫 运营副总裁 | |
[27:55] | Being a flight attendant seems like fun. | 做空乘似乎很有趣 |
[27:57] | It is. | 是的 |
[27:58] | Right? Good, I feel validated. | 对吗 很好 我感觉得到了证实 |
[28:01] | – Do you? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[28:03] | It is fun. You know, I get to see all these beautiful places, and… | 确实很有趣 我可以看这么多漂亮的地方 |
[28:08] | I don’t know, look at passengers right in the eye, | 我也不知道 盯着乘客的眼睛 |
[28:10] | and say the word, “trash.” It’s great. | 对他们说”垃圾” 很棒 |
[28:17] | But all the new… It must get lonely sometimes. | 但所有新的… 有时候一定会感到寂寞吧 |
[28:22] | What, no. | 什么 不会 |
[28:24] | It doesn’t. | 不会的 |
[28:28] | No. | 不 |
[28:30] | Was that an awkward question? | 那是个尴尬的问题吗 |
[28:32] | Let me get us some more– | 我去再拿点… |
[28:34] | – No, wait. No don’t. – Don’t go anywhere. – I’m not. | -不 别去 -不要走开 -我不会的 |
[28:38] | I don’t know, maybe you’re right a little bit. | 也许你是对的 |
[28:41] | I guess it does tend to get lonely. | 有时候确实会很寂寞 |
[28:44] | It’s just, I’m so used to it. | 只是我习惯了 |
[28:45] | I just don’t get too close to people. | 我不会和人走得太近 |
[28:48] | I keep a distance, and… | 我保持距离 |
[28:51] | You know, it’s a lot of first dates. | 有很多初次约会 |
[28:54] | I’m jealous, really. | 我酸了 真的 |
[28:57] | I never date. | 我从不约会 |
[28:58] | And when I do, I make bad choices. | 当我约会的时候 我就会做出糟糕的决定 |
[29:02] | Well your streak continues. | 那你就还没打破魔咒 |
[29:04] | Uh, I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[29:05] | If you are bad at first dates, | 如果你不擅长初次约会 |
[29:06] | then the fact that this is going so great, is… | 那我们目前相处得这么好 |
[29:10] | Did you just say it’s going so great? | 你刚是说我们相处得很好吗 |
[29:14] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[29:35] | You do not need ice in this. | 你不需要冰块 |
[29:39] | You do not need ice for this. | 你不需要冰块 |
[29:41] | You just don’t want to be alone right now. | 你只是不想一个人待着 |
[29:44] | You are trying– you are… | 你想 你… |
[30:03] | Oh god, I’m so sorry. | 天 抱歉 |
[30:07] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[30:10] | But I do need– I do need ice. | 但我真的需要 我真的需要冰块 |
[30:19] | It’s not gonna be good, this is very bad for you. | 不会有好结果的 这对你不好 |
[30:22] | – This is not– – Hey! Ice, huh? | -这不是 -冰块吗 |
[30:26] | I was just at the gym. Gotta keep it tight, in case… | 我刚在健身 得保持身材 以备… |
[30:30] | In case what? | 以备什么 |
[30:31] | In case that a fun thing that | 以备上次在首尔 |
[30:33] | happened last time we were in Seoul happens again. | 我们之间发生的趣事再次发生 |
[30:36] | Yeah I was very drunk, so… | 我当时很醉 所以 |
[30:37] | Sure, sure, but I mean… When aren’t you drunk? Right? | 是的 但我意思是 你什么时候不醉呢 是吧 |
[30:42] | Got it. Try… sleeping alone. | 懂了 一个人睡吧 |
[30:50] | – Okay, get in. Just– Just go! – What are you– what’s wrong? | -好了 进去 快 -怎么了 |
[30:56] | Been thinking a lot about my dad today. | 今天想了很多我爸爸的事 |
[30:58] | He’s dead, so… | 他死了 |
[31:03] | I think my ice is melting. | 我的冰在融化 |
[31:05] | Almost there. | 就要到了 |
[31:09] | Can you just– I’m gonna straighten out real quick. | 你能 我简短整理下 |
[31:11] | Just give me… one minute. | 稍等一会儿 |
[31:30] | You saw a man you slept with, | 你今天看到一个跟你睡的男人 |
[31:32] | bleeding from the throat, dead today. | 喉咙被割 死了 |
[31:38] | He was very, very dead. | 他死透了 |
[31:47] | Oh, g– | 天 |
[31:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:50] | Yeah, I’m fine, but God, everyone keeps asking me that! | 我没事 老天 人人都在问我这个 |
[31:53] | It’s like hysterical. Am I okay? I’m– yes, I’m fine! | 太可笑了 我没事吧 是的 我没事 |
[31:55] | Just dropped my– I just dropped my ice, | 我只是冰块掉地上了 |
[31:57] | but you know I think I should probably like– | 我想我该… |
[31:59] | I should probably just chill for tonight, so I’m gonna– | 我今晚或许得休息 我… |
[32:01] | Wait, what, were you — | 等等 你 |
[32:02] | That thing just looked at me and you still want to hook up?! | 那玩意刚才看着我 你还想要约炮 |
[32:07] | I– I, I really don’t think that we should do that. | 我 我们还是别约了 |
[32:12] | So yeah, I’m just gonna… | 我要… |
[33:35] | You can’t do this anymore. | 你不能再这样 |
[33:38] | You are going to go home. | 你要回家 |
[33:40] | You’re gonna be a new person. | 你要焕然一新 |
[33:43] | Never happened to you, so… | 你从没遭遇这事 |
[33:51] | 信息 梅根 给你带食物来了 25刀 | |
[34:04] | Where’s my ID? | 我的身份证呢 |
[34:06] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[34:08] | Where’s my ID? | 我的身份证呢 |
[34:10] | Where’s my fucking ID? No. No. No. | 我的身份证呢 不 不 不 |
[34:17] | Are you gonna read it again? | 你要再读一遍吗 |
[34:23] | No… Oh, my God! | 不 我的天 |
[34:27] | Why… | 为什么 |
[34:28] | am I back in this fucking room?! | 我又回到这该死的房间了 |
[34:31] | Maybe you’re not done with it yet? | 也许你和它还没完 |
[34:33] | I am hundred percent done with it. Yeah. | 我和这房间百分百完了 |
[34:35] | So are you– are you– are you doing this to me? | 是你让我产生幻觉的吗 |
[34:37] | Did you– did you do this? | 是你干的吗 |
[34:39] | Well, I don’t know, I’m just laying here. | 我不知道 我只是躺在这儿 |
[34:41] | Are you even Alex? | 你是亚历克斯吗 |
[34:42] | – Because I’m kind– Are you… – I mean, you think I am. So… | -因为我 你 -你认为我是 所以 |
[34:46] | Uh, yeah, I’m Alex. | 我是亚历克斯 |
[34:47] | You are being way too casual about this mindfuck! | 你对这次精神强暴显得太漫不经心了 |
[34:49] | Where’s my ID? | 我的身份证呢 |
[34:51] | And why am I holding your stupid book? | 我为什么拿着你的破书 |
[34:52] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了 |
[34:54] | You drank just as much as I did. Stop judging me! | 你跟我喝了同样多的酒 别评判我 |
[34:57] | Okay… I left my ID in this room, I am so screwed! | 我把我的身份证落在这房间里了 我完蛋了 |
[35:01] | Oh my god, I cannot remembe anything after dinner. | 我的天 晚饭后的事我都记不起来 |
[35:03] | Like, what the fuck did we do?! | 我们到底做了什么 |
[35:04] | It’s just these little flashes in my memory! | 脑子里只有些闪回片段 |
[35:06] | That’s good. That means you didn’t totally blackout. | 很好 这说明你没有完全失去意识 |
[35:09] | That’s a positive, right? | 这是好事 对吗 |
[35:10] | You were there that night, can’t you tell me anything? | 你那晚也在 你不能告诉我点什么吗 |
[35:12] | Cassie, I think we both get | 卡茜 我想我们都知道 |
[35:14] | that I’m not exactly the Alex you were with that night. | 我不是你那晚见到的亚历克斯 |
[35:21] | Wait a minute. Where’s the… | 等等 那个 |
[35:23] | Where’s– Where’s the blood? | 血到哪去了 |
[35:26] | Where’s all the blood?! | 怎么血都不见了 |
[35:27] | Cassie? Cassie, it’s me. | 卡茜 卡茜 是我 |
[35:32] | Yummy food. | 美食来了 |
[35:44] | Missed you tonight. If you want it, call me. | 今晚很想你 想要的话就给我打电话 |
[35:46] | Annie… Annie, Annie, Annie. | 安妮 安妮 安妮 安妮 |
[35:52] | Please pick up, Annie, please. | 拜托接电话 安妮 |
[35:54] | Hey, fancy lawyer! | 高级律师 |
[35:57] | – Come on. – We’re ready for you! | -快接啊 -我们准备好了 |
[36:00] | Come on, Annie. | 快啊 安妮 |
[36:03] | It’s Annie! That’s all you get. | 我是安妮 没别的了 |
[36:22] | All right, so. Alex Sokolov. | 好的 亚历克斯·索科洛夫 |
[36:24] | Vice president of operations at this Unisphere Asset place. | 巨仪资产的运营副总裁 |
[36:27] | – Wall Street, huh? – Van. Please, space. | -华尔街的 -范 给我点空间 |
[36:31] | So, lots of travel to China, | 经常去中国 |
[36:34] | Cyprus, by foreign agent, foreign asset… | 塞浦路斯 外国探员 外国特工 |
[36:37] | – Or, maybe, he just– – Yeah, go ahead and draw | -也许他只是 -给我画一下 |
[36:39] | that straight line connecting China and Cyprus for me. I’ll wait. | 中国到塞浦路斯之间的直线 我等着 |
[36:43] | Bangkok police were checking 17 million security cameras… | 曼谷警方在检查一千七百万个监控 |
[36:47] | All has to go through state though. | 不过都得经过政府审批 |
[36:49] | So we get the fun job | 所以我们 |
[36:50] | of quizzing the flight crew when they land. | 到时负责盘问机组人员 |
[36:53] | I got a pal at CIA who says flight attendants | 我有个中情局的朋友说 |
[36:54] | are the most likely to be foreign assets | 空乘最有可能成为外国特工 |
[36:56] | because of the unfettered travel. | 因为无拘无束的旅行 |
[36:58] | One of these Imperial Atlantic employees | 其中一个帝国大西洋航空的员工 |
[37:00] | is secretly a spy with all the answers. | 私下是间谍 有着所有答案 |
[37:02] | Come on, Kimmy. | 拜托 小金 |
[37:06] | You have– Do you have a desk? | 你有办公桌吗 |
[37:15] | Yes, I’ll tell them. | 我会转告他们 |
[37:16] | Watch your step. Thank you. | 小心脚下 谢谢 |
[37:19] | – Thanks. – Oh, my God! | -谢谢 -我的天 |
[37:21] | I’m so happy to be home! | 回家真好 |
[37:22] | So, um… they would like the first-class cabin crew | 他们想要头等舱全体乘务员 |
[37:27] | to wait at Gate B-31 after we’re clear. | 在完事后去B31登机口等着 |
[37:31] | Apparently the authorities would like to speak with us. | 显然当局想跟我们谈话 |
[37:36] | The police? | 警方吗 |
[37:39] | That’s usually what “the authorities” means. | “当局”一般都是这意思 |
[37:42] | Why would they want to speak to us? I mean, we’re just– | 他们为什么要找我们 我们只是 |
[37:46] | we’re just flight attendants. | 我们只是空乘 |
[37:48] | Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to… | 女士们先生们 欢迎来到… |
[38:11] | Paging Cassandra Bowden. | 呼叫卡桑德拉·鲍登 |
[38:14] | Cassandra Bowden? | 卡桑德拉·鲍登 |
[38:19] | Cassandra Bowden. May I ask where you’re heading? | 卡桑德拉·鲍登 请问你要去哪 |
[38:25] | Cassandra Bowden, please report to Gate B-31. | 卡桑德拉·鲍登 请到B31登机口报到 |
[38:34] | Did you like, try and flee? | 你之前是想要逃跑吗 |
[38:37] | Fuck off. | 滚 |
[38:50] | – Should we get more? – Yes. | -要再点吗 -好啊 |
[38:51] | I think so too. Can we get more? | 我也觉得 能再我们来点吗 |
[38:55] | Megan Briscoe. | 梅根·布里斯克 |
[39:06] | Honestly, I don’t think I even spoke with Mr. Sokolov, so… | 老实说 我好像没跟索科洛夫先生说过话 |
[39:11] | So, wait, was he some kind of weird sleeper agent | 等等 他是俄罗斯政府的 |
[39:14] | for the Russian government? | 潜伏特工吗 |
[39:20] | This is, um… I’m tired. Can I go? | 这… 我好累 我能走了吗 |
[39:24] | I studied Russian. | 我学过俄语 |
[39:29] | Are you allowed to say how he was killed? | 你能说说他是怎么被杀的吗 |
[39:31] | Because I’m so curious. | 我很好奇 |
[39:33] | If I had any pertinent information pertaining to this case, | 如果我有关于这案子的相关信息 |
[39:36] | I, of course, I would tell you, but no. | 我当然会告诉你们 但我没有 |
[39:38] | Well he’s the type that would order an extra olive, | 他是那种会要额外橄榄的人 |
[39:41] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你懂我意思的话 |
[39:43] | Pure downtown fluff. | 肤浅之人 |
[39:45] | Oh, Cassie? | 卡茜 |
[39:47] | Cassie… Yes, he spoke a lot to Cassie, 3C. | 卡茜 是的 他和卡茜说过不少话 3C |
[39:51] | Cassie? | 卡茜 |
[39:53] | Yeah. I believe that Cassie, um, did take care of him. | 嗯 卡茜确实照顾[杀]了他 |
[39:57] | I mean– Not took care of him like– | 不是那种照顾 |
[40:00] | She dealt with him more, yes, yes. | 她更多地处理了他的要求 是的 |
[40:01] | She, uh… She spoke with him more, yes. | 她比我们跟他有更多交流 |
[40:04] | He was really hot, so… | 他很性感 所以 |
[40:06] | I don’t blame her. | 我不怪她 |
[40:08] | They were flirting. | 他们在调情 |
[40:10] | Heavy… | 眉来眼去 |
[40:12] | A lot. | 频繁 |
[40:14] | Yes, she’s my best friend. | 是的 她是我最好的朋友 |
[40:16] | You should take that. Flirting. | 你们该记下来 调情 |
[40:18] | Nope, I… I don’t know where she went after we landed. | 不 我不知道我们落地后她去了哪 |
[40:25] | So, um… No, that’s, um… | 所以 这… |
[40:29] | Basically that’s none of my business. So… | 那不关我的事 |
[40:33] | But, um… | 但是 |
[40:37] | Alright… | 好吧 |
[40:40] | Listen. | 听着 |
[40:44] | So, what is this room used for? | 这房间是用来干什么的 |
[40:47] | I think it’s some kind of security office. | 我想是某种保安室 |
[40:53] | Yeah, dolphin’s kind of creepy, huh? | 海豚有点瘆人 |
[40:55] | Miss Bowden, I’m Special Agent Kim Hammond. | 鲍登小姐 我是特别探员金·哈蒙德 |
[40:58] | This is Special Agent Van White. | 这是特别探员范·怀特 |
[41:00] | Let me start by gently pointing out | 我想先说下 |
[41:02] | that fleeing an interview is not the best way for us to meet. | 逃离问询不是跟我们见面的好方式 |
[41:06] | Oh, no I– I wasn’t fleeing. I… | 不 我没有逃离 我… |
[41:09] | The rest of the first class cabin crew waited as requested. | 头等舱乘务人员都按要求去等着 |
[41:12] | Yeah, I know… | 我知道 |
[41:14] | Uh, these international flights, | 这些国际航班 |
[41:15] | they just turn my brain to mush. I was… | 让我脑子坏掉 我 |
[41:17] | on autopilot, but… | 之前毫无意识就跑了 但是 |
[41:20] | I’m here now. | 我现在来了 |
[41:21] | We appreciate your time. | 我们感谢你的时间 |
[41:23] | Do you think I need my union rep or anything? | 你觉得我需要工会代表什么的吗 |
[41:26] | Do you think you need your union rep or anything? | 你觉得你需要工会代表什么的吗 |
[41:29] | This is just a simple cursory interview | 这就是次简单的问询 |
[41:31] | to get some background information | 目的是了解一些 |
[41:32] | on Alexander Sokolov’s travel to Bangkok and… | 亚历山大·索科洛夫去曼谷的背景信息 |
[41:35] | Frankly, we could just really use your cooperation. | 坦白说 我们很需要你的配合 |
[41:37] | Oh, of course. | 当然 |
[41:39] | I don’t know why I’m so nervous. | 我不知道为什么我这么紧张 |
[41:41] | I’m, um… I wanna help. | 我 我想帮忙 |
[41:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:46] | So… You spoke to Mr. Sokolov? | 所以 你跟索科洛夫先生说过话 |
[41:50] | Uh, you know, we spoke a few times. Like… | 我们说过几次 |
[41:52] | drink orders and that kind of thing. | 点酒之类的 |
[41:55] | Did you see Mr. Sokolov after the flight landed in Bangkok? | 飞机在曼谷降落后你有见索科洛夫先生吗 |
[41:59] | Outside of the airport. | 机场之外 |
[42:01] | Why would I… | 我为什么 |
[42:08] | I think they know you’re lying. | 我想他们知道你在说谎 |
[42:12] | Dammit, not now. | 该死 别现在啊 |
[42:14] | It’s so tricky. | 好棘手 |
[42:15] | What would your lawyer friend– what’s her name, Annie? | 你的律师朋友 她叫什么来着 安妮 |
[42:17] | What would Annie say? | 安妮会怎么说 |
[42:18] | Okay, what do you mean? How do you know about Annie? | 什么意思 你怎么知道安妮 |
[42:20] | Oh, there’s all kinds of information tucked away in here. | 这里面藏了各种信息 |
[42:23] | Okay. Listen, I blacked out. | 听着 我是失去了意识 |
[42:24] | I blacked out. If I don’t remember it, | 我失去了意识 如果我不记得 |
[42:26] | then it didn’t happen, okay? | 就没有发生 好吗 |
[42:27] | That’s the answer. That’s just what it is. I… | 我就这么回答 这就是事实 我 |
[42:32] | What? | 怎么 |
[42:33] | I… I didn’t know you could do that. | 我 我不知道你能走路 |
[42:36] | Well I’m dead, | 我死了 |
[42:37] | I’m not missing my legs. | 但是腿还在 |
[42:38] | Okay, seriously, what is this? | 讲真 这到底是怎么回事 |
[42:40] | Am I going fucking insane? Where are we? | 我是疯了吗 我们在哪 |
[42:52] | I… …don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[42:59] | I think you remember more than you think you do. | 我想你比你以为的记得更多 |
[43:07] | See, you do like squid ink pasta, or you’re pretending, thank you. | 看 你喜欢墨鱼汁意面 或者是装的 谢谢 |
[43:13] | Squid ink. | 墨鱼汁意面 |
[43:15] | A business associate might stop by later tonight | 一个生意伙伴今晚晚点或许会来 |
[43:17] | to chat about our meeting tomorrow. | 谈论我们明天的会议 |
[43:18] | Cool. | 好 |
[43:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[43:25] | There was someone else there. | 当时还有别人 |
[43:42] | Who was that woman? | 那女人是谁 |