时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Who is she? What did you tell me? | 她是谁 你跟我说了什么 |
[00:18] | A business associate might stop by later tonight | 一个生意伙伴今晚晚点或许会来 |
[00:20] | and chat about our meeting tomorrow. | 谈论我们明天的会议 |
[00:23] | Her name is Miranda. Just in case. | 她叫米兰达 以防万一 |
[00:26] | Just in case what? | 以防万一什么 |
[00:28] | If a lady shows up, | 如果一个女士出现 |
[00:29] | it’s not a weird threesome plot or anything. | 并不是想要搞3P什么的 |
[00:31] | Okay, well, if my business associate shows up, it is. | 好吧 要是我生意伙伴出现 那就是的 |
[00:35] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[00:37] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[00:40] | Ms. Bowden, you with us? | 鲍登女士 你还在吗 |
[00:43] | I’m sorry, these flights make me really tired. | 抱歉 这些航班让我很疲惫 |
[00:46] | I think I should get some sleep. | 我想我需要补补觉 |
[00:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[00:49] | You go get some rest. | 你去休息 |
[00:51] | We’re waiting on some information from the Bangkok Police anyway. | 我们反正在等曼谷警方的一些信息 |
[00:54] | You know, surveillance videos from the hotel. That sort of thing. | 酒店监控之类的东西 |
[00:57] | If you show up on those videos, | 如果你出现在监控里 |
[00:58] | we’ll need to speak with you again, | 我们就需要再次找你谈话 |
[01:01] | ’cause that would be strange, right? | 因为那会很怪 对吧 |
[01:05] | Okay, so when you guys were in the room, | 你们在里面的时候 |
[01:06] | what did they say? Did they talk– | 他们说了什么 他们有… |
[01:08] | No, no, no, no, no. We are not supposed to talk about it. | 不不不 我们不能谈论这事 |
[01:10] | That’s what they requested. | 他们要求的 |
[01:11] | Clearly we have to talk about it. | 显然我们得谈 |
[01:13] | The FBI is frightening, okay? | 联调局很吓人 好吗 |
[01:15] | And they are very serious. | 而且他们很严肃 |
[01:17] | Just can’t stop thinking about how awful it is | 一直在想那个坐3C的人死了 |
[01:19] | that that guy in 3C died. | 太惨了 |
[01:22] | Cassie, weigh in. | 卡茜 你怎么看 |
[01:24] | Oh, I mean, come on, guys. | 我是说 拜托 |
[01:26] | It is shocking, but people get murdered every day, so… | 这是很惊人 但每天都有人被杀 所以 |
[01:33] | Sorry, I don’t–that’s awful. | 抱歉 我不… 这很糟 |
[01:34] | I don’t know why I said that. | 我不知道我为什么那么说 |
[01:35] | I’m really tired. I’m overly tired. I’m sorry. | 我好累 我真的累死了 抱歉 |
[01:38] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:40] | Okay, well, you two are a very special episode right now. | 你俩真是亲密啊 |
[01:42] | So I’m gonna go to the little boy’s room. | 我要去上个厕所 |
[01:44] | Cassie, whatever you have going on, shake it off. | 卡茜 不管你是什么情况 别多想了 |
[01:48] | See you tomorrow night for oysters? | 明晚一起吃牡蛎 |
[01:49] | Oh, I love oysters. | 我喜欢牡蛎 |
[01:51] | Aw, it’s good thing you live in Oyster Bay. | 幸好你住在牡蛎湾 |
[01:53] | See you two later. | 回头见 |
[01:55] | Hey, hey, wait. | 等等 |
[01:56] | Just so you know, | 给你说下 |
[01:57] | I didn’t tell the FBI anything about the thing that we talked about. | 我没告诉联调局我们之前讨论的事 |
[02:01] | That you went out with 3C. | 你和3C约会 |
[02:03] | Okay, well, I never told you I went out with 3C, | 我从没跟你说过我和3C去约会了 |
[02:05] | so I’m glad you didn’t. | 所以我很开心你没有说 |
[02:06] | Yes, you did. | 你说过 |
[02:07] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[02:08] | You didn’t? | 没有吗 |
[02:10] | Anyway, um, don’t be mad, | 总之 别生气 |
[02:13] | but I might’ve implied just a tiny bit | 我可能暗示了一点点 |
[02:17] | that you were flirting some, | 你们在调情 |
[02:18] | and that I might have seen him | 我可能看到他 |
[02:19] | slip you his business card, but that’s it. | 把他的名片塞给你 不过仅此而已 |
[02:21] | Wha–are you kidding me? | 什么 你逗我吗 |
[02:23] | Now your gossip isn’t gonna match up with the story I told them. | 这下你的八卦跟我告诉他们的故事就对不上了 |
[02:27] | – Story? What story? – Whatever! The truth! | -故事 什么故事 -随便了 真相 |
[02:29] | That were you flirting? So what? | 你们调情吗 那又如何 |
[02:30] | That’s not gonna get you into any trouble. | 这又不会让你陷入麻烦 |
[02:33] | I’m flying to Rome in two days, okay? | 我两天后要飞罗马 |
[02:35] | We–can we just agree to leave this terrible, | 我们能把这次在曼谷发生的 |
[02:38] | crazy thing in Bangkok behind? | 可怕疯狂的事抛诸脑后吗 |
[02:40] | Can we do that, please? | 可以吗 拜托了 |
[02:42] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[02:43] | Great. | 很好 |
[02:44] | New route, new me. | 新的路线 新的自己 |
[02:46] | Ugh, new route, new me. | 新的路线 新的自己 |
[02:51] | Fuck. | 操 |
[05:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:10] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[05:20] | Oh, my–fuck! | 天 操 |
[05:26] | Yeah, right now! You can do this! | 就是现在 你可以做到 |
[05:29] | Push it to the limit! Let’s go! Winners never quit! | 挑战极限 冲 赢家从不放弃 |
[05:32] | 20 seconds! | 20秒 |
[05:33] | How is spinning in place gonna help? | 骑动力单车能有什么帮助 |
[05:36] | My God. | 我的天 |
[05:37] | Damn it, whatever Megan said to the FBI | 该死 不管梅根跟联调局说了什么 |
[05:39] | is way more than she admitted to me, and she likes to talk. | 绝对比她向我承认的多 她可话痨了 |
[05:41] | Plus, you know, I basically lied to them, so… | 而且 我算是骗了他们 |
[05:43] | I like Megan. | 我喜欢梅根 |
[05:44] | Why is our night together such a blur? | 为什么我们那一夜这么模糊 |
[05:47] | Alcohol? | 酒精 |
[05:47] | Gotta remember something useful about Miranda | 我得记起一些关于米兰达的有用信息 |
[05:49] | so I can actually find her. | 这样才能找到她 |
[05:51] | Alex, she was with us that night! | 亚历克斯 她那晚和我们在一起 |
[05:53] | She’s gotta get me some answers | 她必须在联调局逮捕我前 |
[05:54] | before the FBI slaps me in handcuffs. | 给我点答案 |
[05:56] | Sidebar, what are you wearing? | 暂停下 你穿的什么 |
[05:58] | This is for a spin cla– What? | 这是上动力单车课穿的 干什么 |
[06:00] | If you’re gonna be here, could you try being more helpful? | 你如果要来 你能起点作用吗 |
[06:03] | Wait, am I gonna be here? | 等等 我如果要来 |
[06:06] | What am I even doing here? Why this place? | 我在这干什么 为什么是这里 |
[06:08] | These questions feel important. | 这些问题感觉很重要 |
[06:09] | No, just finding Miranda and getting some answers, | 不 找到米兰达 得到一些答案 |
[06:11] | that’s what feels important right now. | 这些才重要 |
[06:13] | – God, why didn’t you tell me more about her? – Like what? | -该死 你怎么不多跟我说说她 -比如什么 |
[06:16] | Bizarre hobbies? Her ring size? | 奇怪的爱好 戒指大小 |
[06:17] | A post office box? What do you mean? | 邮箱 你指什么 |
[06:19] | I didn’t know you had to track her down after my brutal murder. | 我不知道你在我残忍被杀后得去找她 |
[06:22] | Okay, that’s fair. | 好吧 |
[06:23] | Look, at least acknowledge | 听着 至少承认 |
[06:25] | that having dead me in your head is strange. | 死亡的我住在你脑子里很怪 |
[06:28] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这儿 |
[06:31] | Look, I woke up next to your dead body and totally freaked out, okay? | 听着 我在你的尸体旁醒来 整个人都慌了 |
[06:34] | That’s your answer. | 这就是你的答案 |
[06:34] | Can we get back to the mystery woman, please? | 我们能继续说这个神秘女人吗 |
[06:37] | Fine, what did I actually tell you about her? | 行 我到底跟你说了些她的什么 |
[06:38] | Nothing, really. | 什么都没说 |
[06:39] | Just that you guys were business associates. | 就是你们是生意伙伴 |
[06:42] | And you still have my business card in your wallet? | 我的名片还在你钱包里吗 |
[06:45] | Wait. Yes. | 等等 没错 |
[06:46] | – I could go to your office. – Yeah. | -我可以去你办公室 -嗯 |
[06:49] | If she worked with you, they’ll know her there. | 如果她跟你共事过 那里的人肯定认识她 |
[06:50] | Maybe she can help me fill in some of these blanks. | 也许她可以帮我填补我记忆里的空白 |
[06:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:54] | The rest of your life starts today! | 你的余生始于今天 |
[07:01] | 亚历山大·索科洛夫 运营副总裁 | |
[07:14] | It’s a rabbit. | 那是只兔子 |
[07:15] | The artist is a client. | 艺术家是我们的一个客户 |
[07:16] | The piece is called “Heroism in the Face of the Modern World | 作品名是《英雄主义是现代世界的门面 |
[07:19] | and All of Its Very Many Hardships.” | 以及它所有的辛酸》 |
[07:26] | Wow, that’s a– that’s a lot. | 信息量真大 |
[07:29] | Don’t tell anyone, | 别说出去 |
[07:30] | but I think that is such a pompous name for that. | 但我觉得这名字太浮夸了 |
[07:33] | Yeah, I agree. | 我同意 |
[07:35] | – Miss Ricci, you’re here to see Alex Sokolov? – Yes. | -里奇小姐 你是来见亚历克斯·索科洛夫的 -是的 |
[07:39] | You can call me Alessandra. | 你可以叫我亚历桑德拉 |
[07:42] | – What a lovely name. – Thanks. | -真好听 -谢谢 |
[07:44] | And you are a client of Alex’s? | 你是亚历克斯的客户 |
[07:47] | Yes, I met Ale– Well, um, | 是的 我和亚历… |
[07:49] | I was recommended to him by a friend. | 是一个朋友给我推荐的他 |
[07:52] | That same friend knows Miranda. | 那个朋友也认识米兰达 |
[07:55] | Does she work here by any chance, or… | 她在这工作吗 还是 |
[08:01] | – Sorry, do you know Miranda? – Sabrina. | -抱歉 你认识米兰达吗 -萨布丽娜 |
[08:05] | No–yeah, no. | 不认识 |
[08:06] | Miss Ricci. | 里奇小姐 |
[08:07] | I’m Jean Miller with human resources. | 我是人力资源部的简·米勒 |
[08:10] | Could we speak in the conference room? | 我们能到会议室去谈吗 |
[08:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[08:18] | He’s dead? | 他死了 |
[08:20] | Oh, that’s so awful. | 这太糟了 |
[08:23] | Poor Alex. | 可怜的亚历克斯 |
[08:24] | You know, we–we bonded over Russian literature. | 我们因为俄罗斯文学而相识 |
[08:28] | That surprises me. | 真想不到 |
[08:30] | He always struck me as more of an outdoor sports | 我一直以为他是喜欢户外运动 |
[08:33] | or sailing type of man. | 或者航海的那种人 |
[08:36] | He can’t read on a boat? | 他不能在船上看书吗 |
[08:38] | Well, he can’t do anything anymore, | 他现在什么都做不了了 |
[08:40] | so I suppose it’s a moot point. | 所以我想这是个悬而未决的问题 |
[08:43] | Now, you mentioned a Miranda. | 你提到了一个叫米兰达的人 |
[08:46] | Yeah, Alex had talked about a business associate in Bangkok. | 是的 亚历克斯在曼谷谈到过一个生意伙伴 |
[08:49] | I mean, we–we had some mutual friends. | 我们有一些共同朋友 |
[08:52] | I thought maybe she worked for Unisphere. | 我以为她可能在巨仪上班 |
[08:55] | Hmm, I don’t know of anyone. | 我不认识 |
[08:57] | Do you have a last name? | 知道姓什么吗 |
[08:59] | Do you need her for some reason? | 你找她有什么事吗 |
[09:01] | No, I mean, he just talked about her in passing. | 不 他就是短暂提起过她 |
[09:04] | I really don’t want to overstep. | 我不想僭越 |
[09:06] | May I ask, Alessandra, what exactly is your investment with Unisphere? | 我能问问 亚历桑德拉 你在巨仪的投资是什么吗 |
[09:14] | This woman is onto you, right? | 这女人已经盯上你了 |
[09:15] | Her face barely moves. Who could tell? | 她几乎面无表情 谁知道呢 |
[09:16] | But it doesn’t feel right, and your hands are shaking. | 但感觉不对劲 你的手在发抖 |
[09:18] | This is obviously part of a much bigger nervous breakdown. | 这显然是一次更大的精神崩溃的一部分 |
[09:20] | Please help me. | 请帮帮我 |
[09:23] | Okay, I have to ask you a really embarrassing question. | 我得问你一个很尴尬的问题 |
[09:29] | What is a hedge fund? | 什么是对冲基金 |
[09:32] | Yeah, well, that’s the thing. Nobody really knows. | 这就是问题所在 没人知道 |
[09:34] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[09:35] | Yeah, that’s how I get away with things. | 是的 我就是这么逃避惩罚的 |
[09:36] | That makes me feel so much better. | 这让我感觉好多了 |
[09:38] | No, seriously, | 不 讲真 |
[09:39] | people just invest with me, | 人们只是在我这投资 |
[09:40] | and then I invest their money. | 然后我用他们的钱投资 |
[09:42] | – So you just take people’s money and move it around? – Yeah. | -所以你就是把别人的钱拿去投资 -嗯 |
[09:45] | Most of my clients are invested in one of our funds. | 我大多数客户都投资了我们的一个基金 |
[09:47] | The Stalwarts account. | 斯托瓦特账户 |
[09:50] | I’m invested in the Stalwarts account. | 我投资了斯托瓦特账户 |
[09:53] | Can you wait here for just a moment? | 你能在这稍等一会儿吗 |
[09:56] | I’ll get a manager. | 我去叫个经理过来 |
[10:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:47] | Miss Ricci! | 里奇小姐 |
[10:48] | Miss Ricci, these men would like to have a quick word! | 里奇小姐 这些人想跟你简单谈谈 |
[10:51] | Yeah, sorry, I have another appointment. | 抱歉 我还有约 |
[10:55] | Miss Ricci! | 里奇小姐 |
[10:56] | Miss Ricci, did you get everything you needed? | 里奇小姐 你达到你此行的目的了吗 |
[10:58] | Uh, yeah, no, I’m totally fine. | 嗯 我很好 |
[10:59] | Thank you so–oh, shit! | 非常感谢 该死 |
[11:01] | Oh, my God. I am so sorry. | 我的天 真抱歉 |
[11:04] | You can bill me, okay? I’m sorry. | 你可以开账单给我 抱歉 |
[11:06] | Would you please– | 你能 |
[11:10] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[11:27] | Fuck. | 操 |
[11:35] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[11:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:51] | What was that? | 刚才那是什么啊 |
[11:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:54] | Ms. Bowden. | 鲍登小姐 |
[11:55] | Special Agent White with the FBI. | 我是联调局的特别探员怀特 |
[11:57] | Could you come in for another chat? | 你能来再聊聊吗 |
[11:58] | Coffee’s on us. | 我们请你喝咖啡 |
[12:00] | No. Yes, yeah, of course. | 不 好啊 当然可以 |
[12:03] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[12:04] | How’s 10 A.M. tomorrow? | 明早十点如何 |
[12:05] | Oh, if you’ve retained counsel, feel free to bring them. | 你要是聘请了律师 也可以带过来 |
[12:07] | Was I supposed to retain counsel? | 我应该请律师吗 |
[12:09] | Perfect answer. | 好回答 |
[12:10] | Looking forward to it. | 我很期待与你见面 |
[12:28] | Getting an early start today. | 今天这么早就有客了啊 |
[12:30] | I’m all for it. | 我完全奉陪 |
[12:32] | What can I get for you? | 请问要喝点什么 |
[12:34] | Don’t tempt me. | 别诱惑我 |
[12:36] | Um, actually, could I– can I ask you a favor? | 那个…我能拜托你一件事吗 |
[12:39] | So I was in here two nights ago with my coworker Cassie, | 两天前晚上 我和我的同事卡茜在这里喝酒 |
[12:42] | and she just got fired, and um… | 她刚被炒鱿鱼了 |
[12:46] | You know, I was, like, I thought we’d just get her drunk, | 我就想着 我们得让她一醉方休 |
[12:48] | you know, commiserate and all that, | 向她表示同情之类的 |
[12:50] | and you know what she ended up doing? | 你知道到她最后做了什么吗 |
[12:51] | She insisted on buying. | 她坚持要买单 |
[12:54] | Right? I mean, she just lost her job. | 她可是刚刚失业的人啊 |
[12:57] | What was she thinking? | 想什么呢 |
[12:58] | So do you think there’s any way that you could, you know, | 可不可以麻烦你 |
[13:02] | refund her and let me pay? | 给她退款 让我付钱呢 |
[13:04] | You know, I just wanna do something nice for her. | 我只想为她做些好事 |
[13:06] | We’re not supposed to do that after the fact. | 我们结账后不能退款 |
[13:08] | Well, you know what? | 要不这样 |
[13:14] | If you could bend the rules just this once. | 能不能通融这一回呢 |
[13:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:32] | No Cassie. | 没有找到卡茜 |
[13:36] | Oh, but we do have a Cassandra Bowden. | 但是有个叫卡桑德拉·鲍登的 |
[13:39] | There she is. That’s her. Yep. | 没错 那就是她 |
[13:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:45] | You are my hero. | 你真是我的英雄 |
[13:56] | So… | 所以… |
[13:58] | that is everything. | 我全都告诉你了 |
[13:59] | No, no, I–yeah, no. I got it. | 不…我 我知道了 |
[14:02] | I got it, yeah. I got it all. | 我知道了 了解得清清楚楚 |
[14:03] | Um, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:05] | Um, yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:06] | I mean, physically I’m good, | 身体是没问题 |
[14:09] | but mentally, I… | 但心理上 我… |
[14:13] | I keep seeing his body up here. | 我在脑子里不停见到他的尸体 |
[14:17] | – I get it. – So it’s really… | -我懂 -真的很… |
[14:19] | No, of course. | 当然了 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry, I just… | 抱歉 我就是… |
[14:22] | You know, I asked if you’re okay, | 我问你是不是还好 |
[14:23] | and you just experienced severe trauma, | 你刚刚经历了严重创伤 |
[14:26] | so of cour– of course you’re not okay. | 你当然不好 |
[14:27] | No, I’m mostly– | 不 我还是… |
[14:29] | I’m mostly, like… | 我还是… |
[14:31] | – Right now, I’m pretty good. – Okay. | -我现在还是挺好的 -好吧 |
[14:34] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:37] | Okay, uh… | 那行 |
[14:40] | Then, Cas, I have to ask you this. | 小卡 我得问你 |
[14:43] | Why the fuck did you clean everything up? | 你为什么要清理干净一切 |
[14:45] | I–I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:49] | I was talking to you on the phone, | 我当时在和你通话 |
[14:51] | and Amanda Knox just came into my head. | 不知怎么的就想到了阿曼达·诺克斯 |
[14:55] | I’m sorry, that fucked up phone call was from the crime scene? | 等等 你是在犯罪现场给我打的那通狗屁电话 |
[14:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:59] | Oh, God, I keep having my… | 天啊 我老是会… |
[15:02] | – Okay, okay, Jesus. – Oh, my God. | -好了好了 真是 -我的天 |
[15:04] | – Cassie, it’s okay. – Oh, my God. | -卡茜 没事的 -我的天 |
[15:06] | Okay, Cas, you’re okay. | 好了小卡 你没事的 |
[15:08] | – You’re okay. – Oh, my God. | -你没事的 -我的天 |
[15:10] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[15:11] | – And then–you’re okay. – No, I’m gonna have a panic… | -然后…你没事的 -我要恐慌发作了 |
[15:12] | No, you’re not having a panic attack. | 不 你不会恐慌发作 |
[15:13] | – I’m having a panic attack. – Jessica! | -我恐慌发作了 -杰茜卡 |
[15:15] | Who are you? | 你在叫谁 |
[15:16] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[15:17] | You’re calling your assistant? That’s Jennifer. | 你在找你的助理吗 她明明叫珍妮弗 |
[15:19] | How would you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[15:20] | Yep. | 我在 |
[15:21] | Jessica, grab Cassie a Topo Chico from the back of the fridge. | 杰茜卡 去冰箱后面拿一瓶气泡水给卡茜 |
[15:24] | It’s Jennifer. | 是珍妮弗 |
[15:24] | Wait, Topo Chico? | 等等 气泡水 |
[15:26] | You have those on hand for me? | 你为我准备的吗 |
[15:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:29] | They’re for me, ’cause why would they be for you? | 是给我自己买的 怎么会专门为你准备 |
[15:32] | ‘Cause, you know, you’ve never been here. | 因为你从不来这里 |
[15:35] | Are you okay now? | 你现在好些了吗 |
[15:36] | Should I cancel your drink order? | 你不用喝饮料了吧 |
[15:38] | I’m okay. | 我好了 |
[15:40] | Okay, so you mentioned that there was another woman. | 好的 你提到了当时还有一个女的 |
[15:44] | – Miranda. – Yeah. | -米兰达 -对 |
[15:45] | And she could help us if we– | 她能帮到我们 如果能… |
[15:48] | Alex had mentioned she was a business associate, so– | 亚历克斯说她是生意伙伴 |
[15:50] | but it was weird, because when I went to office this morning, | 但很奇怪 因为我今天上午去了他办公室 |
[15:52] | well, everyone had this very… | 所有人都非常… |
[15:55] | You went to his offi– Cas, oh, my God. | 你还去了他办公室 小卡 我的天啊 |
[15:58] | Cassie, that looks so bad. | 卡茜 那样很可疑 |
[16:00] | Why the fuck would you go there? No, don’t… | 你去那里干什么 算了 别… |
[16:03] | Don’t tell me. Don’t tell me why you would go there. | 别告诉我 别告诉我你为什么要去 |
[16:04] | I can think of, like, 700 well intentioned, | 我能想到700个你这么做的 |
[16:06] | but unwise reasons why you would’ve done that. | 出于好意但不理智的理由 |
[16:07] | Okay, well, the fucking FBI asked if I had a lawyer, | 好吧 联调局问我有没有律师 |
[16:10] | and I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[16:11] | I am your lawyer, obviously! | 我显然是你的律师 |
[16:13] | I was hoping you would say that. Thank you. | 我就等你这句话呢 谢谢 |
[16:16] | I know you never do pro-bono, so what can I– | 我知道你从不做无偿辩护 所以我能做什么 |
[16:18] | How can I– | 我要怎么 |
[16:19] | Cassie, I’m your best friend. | 卡茜 我是你最好的朋友 |
[16:21] | I’m not gonna take your money. | 我当然不会要你的钱 |
[16:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:27] | Okay, I’m gonna see what I can find out about this Miranda person, | 我会看看我能找到关于这个米兰达的什么信息 |
[16:29] | and I’m gonna look into Thai extradition laws. | 然后会去查查泰国的引渡法 |
[16:34] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[16:35] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[16:36] | And this meeting tomorrow with the FBI, | 以及明天跟联调局的会面 |
[16:38] | we are going to go there together, | 我们要一起去 |
[16:40] | and we’re gonna see what they have on you. | 我们会看看他们有你的什么把柄 |
[16:42] | I was supposed to start this Rome route, | 我本来要开始飞罗马的 |
[16:44] | but I’m definitely not going. | 但我肯定不去了 |
[16:45] | – I don’t think that– – You are definitely going. | -我不认为 -你当然要去 |
[16:47] | You have to keep working. | 你必须继续工作 |
[16:48] | The last thing you need right now is to get fired. | 你现在最不需要的就是被解雇 |
[16:50] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[16:52] | You just need to get some rest, okay? | 你只需要休息 |
[16:53] | I’m gonna get some rest. | 我会去休息 |
[16:54] | You’re gonna meet me tomorrow morning. | 你明早来见我 |
[16:56] | I’m gonna meet you tomorrow morning. | 我明早来见你 |
[16:57] | And you’re not gonna be late. | 你不能迟到 |
[16:58] | And I’m not gonna be late. | 我不会迟到 |
[17:00] | So, like, actually not late. | 真的不能迟到 |
[17:02] | And I’m not gonna be fucking late. | 我绝对不会迟到的 |
[17:04] | Get some rest. | 好好休息 |
[17:05] | Like, for real. | 不开玩笑 |
[17:13] | Seriously? Fuck. | 不是吧 操 |
[17:17] | Cassie. | 卡茜 |
[17:18] | Megan, hi. | 嗨 梅根 |
[17:19] | Listen, that is not me in the photo, okay? | 听着 照片里的女人不是我 |
[17:22] | Didn’t we agree to leave this whole thing in Bangkok? | 我们不是同意把曼谷的事抛诸脑后吗 |
[17:24] | That was you I was speaking to, right? | 我当时是跟你说的吧 |
[17:26] | Of course it was me. | 当然是我 |
[17:27] | What is that noise? | 什么噪音 |
[17:28] | I’m at a bar right now. I’m getting drinks. | 我在酒吧 我要喝酒 |
[17:31] | I know I probably shouldn’t be, | 我知道我多半不该来 |
[17:31] | but I’m not open to your feedback at the moment. | 但我现在不想听你的意见 |
[17:34] | The FBI reached out to me again. | 联调局又来找我了 |
[17:36] | I missed their call, | 我没接到他们的电话 |
[17:37] | and I haven’t called them back yet, but… | 也还没打回去 但是 |
[17:38] | So they reached out to you too. | 他们也找了你 |
[17:40] | Oh, that’s good, that’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[17:41] | No. | 不 |
[17:42] | – They wanted more information about you. – What? | -他们想要更多关于你的信息 -什么 |
[17:45] | They probably want information on all of us, right? | 他们多半想要我们所有人的信息 对吧 |
[17:47] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[17:50] | did they say anything about me? | 他们有提到我吗 |
[17:51] | No, wait, hold on, | 没有 等等 |
[17:52] | they specifically said they have questions about me? | 他们专门说有关于我的问题吗 |
[17:55] | Oh, wait. Hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[17:56] | I think Bill just came home. | 比尔好想回家了 |
[17:58] | Hey, hon, hi. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[18:01] | I’m just on the phone here with Cassie. I’ll be a minute. | 我在跟卡茜打电话 马上就来 |
[18:03] | Cassie’s the one that slept with that dead Russian guy, right? | 卡茜就是那个跟遇害的俄罗斯人上床的吧 |
[18:06] | Hey, no, I didn’t. No, I didn’t. | 不是 我没有 我没有 |
[18:07] | Christ, Bill, please, just go upstairs. I’ll be up in a minute. | 比尔 上楼去 我马上来 |
[18:10] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[18:11] | Cassie, that was Bill being Bill. You know him. | 卡茜 比尔就是那样子 你懂的 |
[18:13] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么那么说 |
[18:14] | Is that what you said to the FBI too? | 你跟联调局也是这么说的吗 |
[18:15] | No. Come on. Cassie, | 没有 拜托 卡茜 |
[18:19] | that photo on the internet– I mean, seriously, | 网上的那张照片 讲真 |
[18:22] | it looks just like you. | 跟你长得一模一样 |
[18:24] | – Can we just– – You know what? | -我们能 -知道吗 |
[18:25] | Honestly, if that was me in the photo, you know what? | 讲真 如果照片里的人是我 |
[18:28] | Then I guess my life would be freefalling | 那我想我的生活将会自由落体 |
[18:30] | down an insane pit of traumatic shit. | 落到一个精神错乱的创伤粪坑 |
[18:33] | So I guess I go out to a very, very loud place | 所以我想我得去一个非常吵的地方 |
[18:35] | to drown out all the crazy stuff that’s going on in my head, | 盖过我脑子里所有疯狂的思绪 |
[18:37] | and you can bet that it would feel fucking crazy. | 我保证这会感觉很疯狂 |
[18:41] | But… | 可是 |
[18:44] | It’s not me in the picture! | 照片里的人不是我 |
[18:47] | Cassie, I just… | 卡茜 我只是 |
[18:50] | If there’s anything that I can do to help. | 如果有什么能帮忙的 |
[18:52] | Megan, please stop helping, okay? | 梅根 拜托别帮忙了 |
[18:54] | – Thank you. – I’m– | -谢谢 -我 |
[19:06] | What? | 什么 |
[19:10] | – Cassie, you’re here. – I am. | -卡茜 你来了 -是的 |
[19:12] | Sorry, I needed that. | 抱歉 我需要喝一杯 |
[19:13] | That was mine, but it’s okay. | 那是我的 不过没事 |
[19:15] | – I thought you were too tired for oyster night. – Well, I’m not. | -你不是太累不能来吃牡蛎吗 -没有 |
[19:17] | Shane said you were too tired for oyster night. | 肖恩说你太累不能来吃牡蛎 |
[19:18] | Yeah, what happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[19:20] | Nothing, it’s no big deal. Nothing. | 没什么 没什么大不了的 |
[19:22] | You invited Jada. Yay. | 你邀请了捷达 耶 |
[19:24] | Oh, that’s fun. | 真有意思 |
[19:25] | ‘Cause in a second, Jada’s gonna pull me outside | 马上 捷达就要叫我出去 |
[19:26] | and say, “You invited Cassie. Yay.” | 跟我说”你邀请了卡茜 耶” |
[19:28] | – You invited Cassie? – Just like that. | -你邀请了卡茜 -就这样 |
[19:30] | You implied you weren’t coming. | 你暗示说你不会来 |
[19:31] | I just have a little thing in the morning. It’s no big deal. | 我只是早上有点事 没什么 |
[19:37] | Ugh, I need to shut my brain off for a few hours, you know? | 我需要大脑停止运转几个小时 |
[19:40] | Why don’t you just let me look at that for a sec? | 你能给我看看吗 |
[19:42] | Oh, my God. Were you in a fight? | 天啊 你是打架了吗 |
[19:44] | Okay, no. | 没有 |
[19:44] | Did you take someone down? | 你撂倒了谁吗 |
[19:45] | No, I cut it on some glass. It was, like, the dumbest thing ever. | 没有 我被玻璃划伤了 超级蠢 |
[19:48] | Ah, I don’t remember getting the flyer | 我不记得有说 |
[19:50] | that Cassie drinks free all night at this place. | 卡茜可以在这里整晚免费喝酒 |
[19:52] | Hey, next round’s on me. How ’bout that? Pitchers. | 下轮我请 怎么样 来几壶啤酒 |
[19:55] | Let’s go to that place we went to last week | 我们去上周我们认识了 |
[19:56] | where we met those two boys. | 那两个男生的地方 |
[19:57] | – No, no, no. – Yes. | -不不不 -去嘛 |
[19:58] | – No, he blocked me on Grindr. – What? | -不 他在基达上把我拉黑了 -什么 |
[19:59] | – Yes. – What’s Grindr? | -是的 -基达是什么 |
[20:01] | Do they not have Grindr in New Jersey? | 新泽西没有基达吗 |
[20:03] | They have everything New York has in New Jersey. | 纽约有的新泽西都有 |
[20:06] | Where is Shane? | 肖恩呢 |
[20:08] | He always invites me to things and then disappears, like, literally… | 他总是邀请我去一些地方 然后就消失了 |
[20:11] | He’s having so much fun. Look at him. | 他玩得可开心了 看看他 |
[20:14] | Cassie, get us more drinks. | 卡茜 再请我们喝点 |
[20:16] | You get us more drinks. | 你怎么不请 |
[20:17] | – No, girl, you still owe me. – Why? | -不 你还欠我 -为什么 |
[20:19] | Munich. | 慕尼黑 |
[20:19] | What happened in Munich? | 慕尼黑发生了什么 |
[20:21] | Hello, you threw your shoe at the bartender, | 你朝哪个酒保扔鞋 |
[20:22] | and then you got us kicked out. You said it was instincts. | 然后害我们被赶出去 你说是本能反应 |
[20:25] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[20:26] | Two, two! | 两杯 两杯 |
[20:28] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[20:29] | Sorry, ‘scuse me, but… | 抱歉 不好意思 |
[20:37] | Two drinks. That’s ambitious. | 两杯 真能喝 |
[20:39] | This is for my friend, | 这是给朋友买的 |
[20:41] | but to be honest with you, she is not a friend, | 但老实说 她不是朋友 |
[20:44] | so do you wanna be my friend? | 所以你想做我的朋友吗 |
[20:47] | Oh, this is how you pick up guys isn’t it, huh? | 你就是这么跟男生搭讪的吧 |
[20:51] | With this, like, elaborate ruse? | 用这个精心的策略 |
[20:53] | It’s really not that elaborate, so cheers. | 没那么精心 干杯吧 |
[20:56] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[21:00] | – All right, I have a confession to make. – What? | -那个 我要给你坦白个事 -什么 |
[21:02] | I noticed you earlier in the bar. | 你之前就在酒吧里注意到你了 |
[21:05] | Not in a creepy way. | 并不是变态那种 |
[21:07] | Wow, that sounded creepy. | 听起来很变态 |
[21:09] | Are you stalking me? | 你在跟踪我吗 |
[21:11] | Don’t take any pictures. | 别拍照 |
[21:12] | It’s very hot in here. I’m a little bit sweaty. | 这里好热 我汗有点多 |
[21:14] | I think– I think you look great. | 我觉得你看上去很不错 |
[21:17] | I’m Buckley, by the way. | 对了 我是巴克利 |
[21:19] | Buckley? What kind of name is that? | 巴克利 这算哪门子名字 |
[21:21] | It’s actually my grandfather’s name, but… | 其实是我爷爷的 但是 |
[21:24] | Okay, Buckley. I’m Cassie. | 好吧 巴克利 我是卡茜 |
[21:26] | Cassie, nice to meet you. | 卡茜 很高兴认识你 |
[21:29] | Two giant vodka shots! Please. Two. Two. | 两大杯伏特加 谢谢 两杯 两杯 |
[21:34] | What? Do you have to work or something tomorrow? | 怎么 你明天要上班吗 |
[21:36] | Uh, I’m an unemployed actor, | 我是个失业的演员 |
[21:39] | so no, my schedule’s pretty open. | 所以我没什么事 |
[21:41] | Oh, that’s good. | 很好啊 |
[21:44] | Okay, wait, sorry, I have– | 等等 抱歉 我 |
[21:46] | Wait, wait, it’s my brother! It’s my brother. | 等等 是我哥哥 我哥哥 |
[21:48] | Okay. Just hold one second. | 稍等 |
[21:49] | Hi, Davey! | 嗨 大卫 |
[21:51] | Hey, I was just checking to see, | 我就是想问问 |
[21:53] | do you think we need reservations for dinner at that sushi restaurant? | 你觉得我们需要在那家寿司餐厅预定位置吗 |
[21:55] | Okay, I cannot hear you! | 我听不到你 |
[21:57] | I cannot hear him. | 我听不到他 |
[21:58] | Sounds like she’s at a bar. | 听上去她像是在酒吧 |
[22:00] | I know, it’s very loud. I’m in a bar! | 我知道 很吵 我在酒吧 |
[22:02] | Tell him you’ll call him back. | 跟他说你回头再打给他 |
[22:03] | Yeah, I should probably hang up and call him back. | 我多半该挂掉 回头再打给他 |
[22:04] | – Well, I can– – Okay, I’m gonna call him back. | -我可以 -好 我回头再打给他 |
[22:06] | Okay, bye. | 拜拜 |
[22:08] | Oh, my God. I… | 我的天 我 |
[22:11] | Oh, my God… | 我的天 |
[22:15] | Hey, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:18] | Um, I’ve just been | 我只是 |
[22:19] | having these, like, | 最近 |
[22:21] | these weird thoughts keep coming to my– I don’t– | 脑子里不停浮现奇怪的想法 我不 |
[22:23] | You wanna dance? Let’s dance. Let’s go that way. | 想跳舞吗 我们去跳舞吧 去那边 |
[22:25] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 好 好 |
[23:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:53] | 安妮 别迟到 | |
[24:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[24:46] | Uh, you’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[24:47] | – And you promised you weren’t gonna be late. – Okay. | -你答应了我你不会迟到的 -嗯 |
[24:49] | Oh, and you smell like booze. | 而且你浑身酒味 |
[24:51] | I guess you didn’t get the rest that I told you to get. | 你肯定没听我话去休息吧 |
[24:53] | Okay, listen, my apartment was so quiet. | 听着 我的公寓太安静 |
[24:55] | I’m sorry, I had to get out of there. | 我必须出去 |
[24:56] | I really–I showered, and I drank so much mouthwash. I promise. | 我洗了澡 喝了很多漱口水 我保证 |
[24:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:00] | So I have this niece at NYU, | 我有个在纽约大学读书的侄女 |
[25:02] | and she goes to fraternity parties, | 她经常参加兄弟联谊会 |
[25:03] | and she has it just, like, a little more together than you do. | 她精神状态都比你好 |
[25:05] | Okay, I’ve met Stacey. Give it time. | 我见过斯黛西 以后她会堕落的 |
[25:07] | Seriously. | 不开玩笑 |
[25:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:10] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have drank. You’re right. | 抱歉 我不该喝酒的 你说得对 |
[25:12] | That was so fucking stupid, | 那太蠢了 |
[25:13] | and I really should not have gone home with that guy. | 我不该跟那个男的回家的 |
[25:15] | Okay, focus. | 集中精力 |
[25:16] | This lead agent, | 这个领头的探员 |
[25:17] | – Kim Hammond. – Yeah, yeah. | -金·哈蒙德 -对 |
[25:18] | She seems like a nice lady. She’s not a nice lady. | 她看上去很友好 实际不是 |
[25:21] | She’s not your friend. | 她不是你朋友 |
[25:22] | The FBI knife goes in very slow. | 联调局以慢慢折磨著称 |
[25:24] | They want you to fuck up. | 他们想要你搞砸 |
[25:25] | So we wanna know what they know, right? | 所以我们想要知道他们所知道的 懂吗 |
[25:28] | Just don’t fucking lie. | 只是别说谎 |
[25:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[25:29] | If you get tripped up, you can just take the Fifth. | 如果感到困惑 你可以引用宪法第五号修正案 |
[25:31] | You’ve heard of that, right? | 你听说过的吧 |
[25:32] | Take the Fifth? What? | 引用宪法第五号修正案 |
[25:33] | I’m not a fucking mob wife. | 我不是黑帮成员的老婆 |
[25:35] | No, ’cause that would be so much easier. | 当然 要真是的话 那就简单多了 |
[25:37] | Do you have any idea how many mob wives are just, like, | 你知道有多少黑帮成员的老婆 |
[25:39] | roaming free on Staten Island rocking knock-off Fendi because of me? | 因为我而穿着山寨芬迪在斯坦顿岛上自由闲逛吗 |
[25:43] | Wives, plural? | 还不止一个吗 |
[25:45] | Okay, so the only problem | 唯一的问题是 |
[25:46] | is that the FBI might be doing what I’m doing, fishing, | 联调局可能采取我的方法 钓鱼 |
[25:49] | in which case, you know, | 这样的话 |
[25:50] | if you take the Fifth, that’s, like, a pretty big red flag, so… | 如果你拒绝回答 那就是巨大的危险信号 |
[25:53] | Take the Fifth or not? Which one? | 那到底要不要拒绝回答 |
[25:54] | Okay, stop spinning, | 别歪曲事实 |
[25:56] | and look at me before you answer anything. | 你回答问题前看我 |
[25:58] | And if I smile, you tell the truth, | 如果我微笑 你就说实话 |
[26:01] | and if I nod, you take the Fifth. | 如果我点头 就拒绝回答 |
[26:03] | – We got the hotel camera footage from the Makara Prince. – Great. | -我们拿到了暹罗王子酒店的监控 -好极了 |
[26:06] | Show me the flight attendant. | 给我看看那个空乘 |
[26:12] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[26:14] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[26:15] | That’s the footage. | 这就是监控 |
[26:17] | That’s not the footage. What the fuck? | 这不是监控 什么鬼 |
[26:19] | Six hours before Alex’s death, everything goes out. | 亚历克斯死亡前六小时 所有画面都没了 |
[26:23] | It’s a solid 12 hours of nothing but worthless static. | 总共有12小时的无用静电 |
[26:25] | Apparently their system’s less than reliable. | 显然他们的系统不怎么靠谱 |
[26:27] | Yeah, or someone killed the feed. | 可能是有人抹除了录像 |
[26:29] | Or the Thai police thought that whatever those cameras picked up | 也可能是泰国警方认为监控拍到的画面 |
[26:31] | didn’t reflect well on Thailand. | 不利于泰国形象 |
[26:33] | Fuck. | 操 |
[26:34] | Overconfidence. | 自信过头了 |
[26:36] | So unlike you, Van. | 真不像你 范 |
[26:39] | No, I, uh… | 不 我 |
[26:42] | I brought Bowden in again | 我又叫鲍登过来了 |
[26:43] | ’cause I thought there’d be something on those videos. | 因为我以为监控里肯定有什么 |
[26:47] | She’s here with her lawyer. | 她跟她律师一起来了 |
[26:49] | She knows more than she’s saying, Kim. It’s obvious. | 她知道的肯定比她告诉我们的多 金 毫无疑问 |
[26:52] | What else can we throw at her? There’s gotta be something. | 我们还能用什么 肯定有的 |
[26:54] | Did any of the details of the physical evidence come back yet? | 物证的检测结果返回来了吗 |
[26:57] | No, I told you, it’s all slowed up | 没有 我说了 速度很慢 |
[26:58] | because it has to go through State. | 因为要经过政府审批 |
[27:03] | Look, you brought her down here. | 你叫她过来了 |
[27:04] | We’ve got the photos. | 我们有照片 |
[27:08] | Let’s take a run at her, see if she tries to flee again. | 再审讯一次她 看她会不会又逃跑 |
[27:10] | It’s nice to see you again, Ms. Bowden. | 很高兴又见到你 鲍登女士 |
[27:12] | – I’m glad you could make it in. – Yeah. | -你能过来真好 -嗯 |
[27:13] | Yeah, my dad always said, | 我爸爸总说 |
[27:14] | “You should be the fix, not the hitch.” | “你应该解决问题 而不是去做障碍” |
[27:17] | See, I appreciate that wisdom. | 我欣赏这至理名言 |
[27:18] | He also hated the police, so it’s probably– | 他还讨厌警察 所以可能… |
[27:22] | Yes, I guess that’s enough with the pleasantries. | 客套话说够了 |
[27:24] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[27:26] | Ms. Mouradian, is it? | 你是穆雷迪安吧 |
[27:27] | Yeah, that’s close enough. | 嗯 发音很接近了 |
[27:29] | Well, we appreciate you coming in | 谢谢你能过来 |
[27:30] | and your client deciding to cooperate. | 以及你的委托人决定合作 |
[27:33] | We find it helps these meetings go a little bit more smoothly. | 我们认为这能有助于会面顺利进行 |
[27:40] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[27:41] | Oh, I cut it on some glass. Super careless. | 我被玻璃划伤了 很粗心 |
[27:45] | Ms. Bowden, when you were spending so much time | 鲍登女士 你在飞机上和亚历克斯·索科洛夫 |
[27:46] | with Alex Sokolov on the flight, | 相处那么久 |
[27:48] | did he ever mention to you anything… | 他有跟你提到过任何… |
[27:49] | I mean, what? | 什么 |
[27:51] | What do you mean? What’s so much time? | 什么意思 那么久是什么意思 |
[27:52] | She told you he was in her section, that’s all. | 她只是跟你们说他在她负责的区域 |
[27:56] | Did Alex Sokolov ever mention | 亚历克斯·索科洛夫有提到 |
[27:57] | any concern for his personal safety? | 担心自己安危吗 |
[27:59] | No, not at all. | 完全没有 |
[28:00] | I mean, if he did, I would’ve told you in our first interview | 要是有的话 我就会在肯尼迪机场那个瘆人房间里的 |
[28:02] | in that creepy room at JFK. | 第一次问询时告诉你们了 |
[28:04] | When you did speak, did he tell you where he was staying? | 你们说话的时候 他有人你说他住哪吗 |
[28:06] | Everyone knows that. It was online. | 人人都知道 网上就有 |
[28:08] | But what I’m asking is if he told your client. Got it? | 但我问的是他有没有告诉你的委托人 明白吗 |
[28:15] | I’m sorry, I have to plead the Fifth. | 抱歉 我得拒绝回答 |
[28:19] | Are you serious? | 认真的吗 |
[28:21] | Ms. Bowden, you and your lawyer said that you wanted to help. | 鲍登女士 你和你的律师说你们想帮忙 |
[28:23] | Oh, well, she said she was willing to help, yeah. | 她说她愿意帮忙 |
[28:25] | I’m just here. | 我只是陪同 |
[28:28] | Do you honestly think that we, | 你真认为我们 |
[28:30] | or the Bangkok Police for that matter, | 或者曼谷警方 |
[28:31] | really think that you did this? | 觉得是你干的吗 |
[28:33] | I assume that question is rhetorical. | 这问题是反问吧 |
[28:35] | No, it’s a real question. | 不 正经问题 |
[28:37] | Because I’m very much hoping to keep someone else from ending up dead. | 因为我非常希望不让再有人死掉 |
[28:42] | Like this. | 比如这位 |
[28:47] | It’s okay. Here we go again. It’s just dead me. | 没事 又来了 就是死了的我而已 |
[28:50] | The FBI not believing you. | 联调局不信你 |
[28:53] | Déjà vu. | 似曾相识 |
[28:53] | Special Agent White, | 特别探员怀特 |
[28:54] | I sincerely doubt that you’re allowed to be exposing these images, | 我真心怀疑你是否被允许展示这些图片 |
[28:58] | and even if you are, are you fucking serious? | 即使可以 你他妈认真的吗 |
[29:04] | This easier to look at? | 这张看起来好点吗 |
[29:05] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[29:11] | It’s a bad picture, but that’s you. | 这照片拍得不好 但这上面是你 |
[29:12] | Or this? Is that you? | 或者这个 这上面是你吗 |
[29:17] | Oh, shit! Oh, my God. | 见鬼 天哪 |
[29:20] | Ah, it’s a new one. | 这张是新的 |
[29:22] | It’s different hair, | 头发不一样 |
[29:22] | but this one taken yesterday | 但这张是昨天 |
[29:24] | at Alex Sokolov’s workplace, | 在亚历克斯·索科洛夫的公司拍到的 |
[29:26] | it looks a lot like you too. | 看起来也很像你 |
[29:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:33] | Maybe they can help. Who knows? | 也许他们能帮你 谁知道呢 |
[29:34] | If you don’t try, you’ll never find out. | 你不试试的话 永远不知道 |
[29:37] | I just– I went to his workplace… | 我只是 我去了他工作的地方 |
[29:40] | ‘Cause I wanted to pay my respects or something. | 因为我想去拜访以示敬意什么的 |
[29:42] | I wasn’t thinking. I don’t know. I– | 我没有在想 我不知道 我 |
[29:46] | It’s okay, Cassie. | 没事的 卡茜 |
[29:49] | Okay, fine, fine, fine. | 好的 行 行 行 |
[29:53] | I met Alex on the plane, we had dinner in Bangkok, | 我在飞机上遇见了亚历克斯 我们在曼谷吃了晚饭 |
[29:55] | – and then we went back to his hotel room. – Cas. | -然后我们回到了他的酒店房间 -小卡 |
[29:56] | We had sex in his bedroom and the bathroom. | 我们在他的卧室和浴室做了爱 |
[29:58] | We had sex a lot of places, | 我们在很多地方做了爱 |
[29:59] | and there were little towels that were shaped like elephants, | 那里有形状像大象一样的小毛巾 |
[30:02] | and a giant infinity pool, and this hotel waiter came in. | 一个巨大的无边泳池 有个酒店服务员进来 |
[30:04] | He gave us very strong liquor. We got extremely drunk. | 他给了我们很烈的酒 我们喝得很醉 |
[30:06] | But when I left the next morning, | 但当我第二天早上离开的时候 |
[30:07] | he was very, very alive. | 他还活得好好的 |
[30:09] | I would like to take a moment with my client, please. | 我想和我的委托人单独谈谈 谢谢 |
[30:11] | What about Miranda? | 那米兰达呢 |
[30:13] | Sorry, there was someone else there. | 抱歉 当时还有人在那 |
[30:14] | A woman. Her name was Miranda. | 一个女人 她的名字是米兰达 |
[30:15] | She was friends with Alex. | 她是亚历克斯的朋友 |
[30:16] | She left early, but she was there. | 她走得早 但是当时在场 |
[30:19] | What else can you tell us about this woman? | 关于这个女人你还能告诉我们什么 |
[30:21] | I don’t know, because I can’t fucking remember her, | 我不知道 因为我根本记不起她了 |
[30:23] | but she was there, I am telling you. Cas, stop talking. | -但她当时是在那的 相信我 -小卡 别说了 |
[30:27] | You have to believe me. | 你一定得相信我 |
[30:31] | Cas! | 小卡 |
[30:32] | Why did you do that? | 你刚才为什么那么做 |
[30:34] | Be where you are. | 活在当下 |
[30:35] | Know that it’s enough. | 知足常乐 |
[30:36] | Any anger or frustration will pass. | 一切愤怒沮丧终将过去 |
[30:38] | Why the fuck did you just do that? | 你他妈刚刚为什么那么做 |
[30:39] | If you weren’t a suspect before, you sure as hell are now. | 如果你之前没有嫌疑 你现在肯定有了 |
[30:41] | Oh, please. Please, you know it’s me in the picture. | 拜托 你知道照片上那是我 |
[30:43] | They know it’s me in the picture. | 他们知道照片上是我 |
[30:44] | Fuck, people in space know it’s me in the picture. | 操 太空里的人都知道照片上是我 |
[30:46] | No, they do not! | 不 他们不知道 |
[30:47] | We do not know what they know, babe! | 我们不知道他们知道什么 宝贝 |
[30:48] | – That’s why we were in there. – Listen to me. | -所以他们才叫我们过去 -听我说 |
[30:50] | They probably already have my fingerprints | 他们可能已经有了我的指纹 |
[30:51] | and my fucking lip gloss that I left at the crime scene | 还有我试图清理现场时 |
[30:53] | when I tried to clean things up. | 留下的唇彩 |
[30:55] | Know that it’s enough. | 知足常乐 |
[30:57] | Everything passes. | 一切都会过去 |
[30:59] | Now they just think I’m a crazy drunk flight attendant, you know? | 他们现在只是觉得我是个喝醉的空乘 懂吗 |
[31:01] | Not a killer. | 不是杀人犯 |
[31:02] | Okay, well, to them, you can be both, | 行吧 对他们来说 你可以两者都是 |
[31:03] | and we’re lucky that they even let you walk out of there. | 他们能让你走出那里都已经算我们走运了 |
[31:05] | Cas, I am watching you make some really not good decisions. | 小卡 我看着你做了些很差的决定 |
[31:08] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[31:09] | You know what I was thinking? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[31:10] | I was thinking, “I hope Alex wasn’t awake, | 我在想 我希望亚历克斯当时没醒 |
[31:13] | “and I really hope he didn’t feel anything | 我真的希望当他们来割开他喉咙的时候 |
[31:15] | when they came and slit his throat.” | 他没感受到痛苦 |
[31:19] | Motherfucker. Cassie! | 混蛋 卡茜 |
[31:22] | There is only this moment | 只有在这一刻 |
[31:24] | as you find the calm to appreciate it. | 你才能静下心去欣赏 |
[31:33] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[31:35] | She does not give one shit. | 她根本不在乎 |
[31:37] | I mean, you haven’t been able to smoke in a bar in, like, 20 years. | 你已经20年没能在酒吧里抽烟了 |
[31:40] | She has seen some things. | 她肯定见过一些事情 |
[31:42] | I wanna know what she’s seen. | 我想知道她看见什么了 |
[31:45] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不想 |
[31:46] | – You got me day drinking. – I know. | -你让我白天喝酒 -我知道 |
[31:47] | All right, when you | 行了 你刚才 |
[31:49] | psychotically embraced honesty | 跟联调局谈话的时候 |
[31:51] | just now with the FBI, | 像神经病一样地说实话 |
[31:52] | you didn’t mention that you left the hotel room. | 但你没提到你离开了酒店房间 |
[31:57] | I don’t even really know if I did. | 我都不知道我离开了没 |
[31:59] | Okay, yes, but if you did, | 好 但如果你离开了 |
[32:00] | that could theoretically have been | 理论上有可能 |
[32:02] | when someone else might’ve come in and killed him. | 这时候有其他人进来杀了他 |
[32:04] | Okay, but I… | 好 但是我 |
[32:09] | If you’re right about that, | 如果你是对的 |
[32:11] | about the time that Alex died… | 关于亚历克斯是什么时候死的 |
[32:15] | That means I was so fucked up | 这意味着我醉到 |
[32:17] | that I got back into bed with a dead man. | 回到床上和死人躺在一起 |
[32:23] | It’s kind of the only thing that explains why you’re not dead too. | 只有这能解释你为什么没死 |
[32:26] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[32:28] | That’s just sad. | 这太可悲了 |
[32:29] | Like, that’s bad, right? | 这很糟 对吗 |
[32:31] | On a personal level, that is just bad. | 个人层面上讲 这简直糟透了 |
[32:33] | You were blackout drunk, | 你醉得不省人事 |
[32:35] | and that could’ve–you know, | 那可能 你知道 |
[32:37] | it could happen to anyone. | 在谁身上都有可能发生 |
[32:38] | No, it couldn’t have happened to anybody. | 不 这不可能在谁身上都会发生 |
[32:39] | This doesn’t happen to anybody, okay? | 不是每个人都会遇到 好吗 |
[32:41] | I don’t want to be this person. | 我不想成为这个人 |
[32:44] | If you got in bed with him after he was, you know… | 如果你在他…后回到床上和他躺在一起 你懂的 |
[32:46] | – Dead? – Yes, okay. | -死后 -是的 |
[32:47] | If that is in fact what happened, | 如果那事实上发生了的话 |
[32:49] | it’s a thing that happened, | 它就是发生了 |
[32:51] | you know? | 你懂吗 |
[32:52] | And it doesn’t define you. | 这不会定义你 |
[32:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:01] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[33:04] | I just–why didn’t you take the Fifth? | 为什么你不拒绝回答 |
[33:07] | I don’t get it. I nodded. | 我不懂 我点头示意了 |
[33:08] | I know that you saw him, but we have, like, that whole thing. | 我知道你看见他了 但我们都计划好了 |
[33:10] | I was like, “I’m gonna nod.” | 我当时像在说 我要点头了 |
[33:11] | – And you were like, “Okay.” – Okay, listen. | -你好像在说 行 -好了 听着 |
[33:13] | Can I fix this? | 我能补救吗 |
[33:14] | Just–if I had information that I could trade with them, | 如果我有能跟他们交易的信息 |
[33:18] | or I mean, I’m starting to get these memories, | 或者我开始渐渐回忆起发生了什么 |
[33:20] | so we could back in there, have another conversation, | 我们能回去 再谈一次 |
[33:22] | – you need to go back in there. – Okay, you need to simmer down. | -你得回去 -你得冷静下来 |
[33:24] | You’re doing nothing when you get obsessive, and you spin out. | 太执着什么也做不了 而且你会失控 |
[33:27] | Annie, I have to get obsessive about this. | 安妮 我必须对这件事执着 |
[33:29] | I am your lawyer. | 我是你的律师 |
[33:31] | I will be obsessive about this. | 执着的部分交给我就好 |
[33:32] | I will figure out a strategy. | 我会想出个策略 |
[33:34] | You go be a flight attendant, | 你去当空乘 |
[33:36] | go home, pack in your little, like, Marie Kondo way, | 回家 像近藤麻理惠一样打包行李 |
[33:40] | take your flight to… | 乘飞机去 |
[33:41] | – Rome. – Rome. | -罗马 -罗马 |
[33:45] | There is nothing that you can do here. | 你在这什么也做不了 |
[33:48] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[33:56] | Lunch by yourself on the street? | 在街上一个人吃午饭吗 |
[33:59] | Okay, so you’re upset with me. | 好的 你不爽我 |
[34:01] | No, Van, I just like these hotdogs, | 不是 范 我只是很爱这些热狗 |
[34:03] | – and everything doesn’t revolve around you. – Ouch. | -还有世界并不绕着你转 -哎呦 |
[34:06] | But since you brought it up, | 但是既然你提起来了 |
[34:07] | I am disappointed | 我对于你在审问时咄咄逼人的态度 |
[34:09] | with your aggressive attitude during that interview | 感到很失望 |
[34:11] | and generally. | 整体上 |
[34:13] | Wait, generally? | 等等 整体上 |
[34:14] | Slapping down those photos of Alex Sokolov’s bloody corpse? | 甩出亚历克斯·索科洛夫的血腥照片 |
[34:17] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[34:18] | Well, someone seems to like my aggressive attitude and tactics, | 好吧 有人好像还喜欢我激进的态度和策略呢 |
[34:22] | because I’ve been here half as long as you, | 因为我在这的时间只有你一半长 |
[34:23] | and we have the same job. | 但我们职位相同 |
[34:26] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[34:27] | Not to put too fine a point on it, but yes, I think that’s right, | 虽然听起来让人不舒服 但是没错 我觉得是的 |
[34:31] | and those pictures rattled Bowden into changing her story. | 那些照片让鲍登惊慌失措 最后改了说法 |
[34:35] | Okay, real talk? | 行吧 讲真的 |
[34:36] | Always. | 随时 |
[34:38] | I like you, Van, | 我喜欢你 范 |
[34:40] | but you have to know that you fit | 但你得知道你完美符合 |
[34:41] | the FBI’s male, pale, and Yale culture to a tee. | 联调局的白男高材生文化 |
[34:44] | I mean, hell, you probably had a lacrosse scholarship. | 你可能拿过长曲棍球奖学金 |
[34:47] | And that’s all fine for you, | 对你来说很好 |
[34:51] | but I am a Black woman in a job | 但我是黑人女性 |
[34:53] | that can still feel very much like a boys’ club. | 工作在一个感觉起来还像个男生俱乐部的环境里 |
[34:57] | So even though I served in the Navy, | 所以即使我在海军服过役 |
[34:58] | even though I have an outstanding tenure as a federal agent, | 即使我作为联邦探员任职期间表现优秀 |
[35:02] | I could never get away with the kind of brash bullshit | 我要是说出那些鲁莽的话一定会受到惩罚 |
[35:06] | that you don’t even think twice about, | 而你根本不会仔细考虑 |
[35:08] | because you don’t have to think twice about it. | 因为你根本不需要仔细考虑 |
[35:11] | So tell me one more time | 所以再跟我说一次 |
[35:13] | how your attitude | 你的态度 |
[35:15] | is why we have the same job. | 是你和我职位相同的原因 |
[35:21] | I hear you. | 我明白了 |
[35:23] | Good. | 好 |
[35:24] | But I still think we should’ve arrested Bowden | 但是我还是觉得我们本该逮捕鲍登 |
[35:26] | for lying to us in the first place. | 因为一开始她对我们撒了谎 |
[35:27] | Eh, then her attorney gets into | 然后她的律师就会 |
[35:29] | getting her statement thrown | 推翻她说的一切 |
[35:30] | – out due to diminished capacity. No. – Fair enough. | -因为她丧失了行为能力 不要 -有道理 |
[35:32] | I mean, you could definitely smell the alcohol on her. | 你肯定能闻到她身上的酒味 |
[35:35] | Why deal with that? | 为什么要管那个 |
[35:37] | We have more resources at our disposal. | 我们手头有更多的资源 |
[35:39] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[36:14] | Come on. You really think that flying to Rome | 得了吧 你真的觉得飞去罗马 |
[36:16] | is just gonna magically make all this go away? | 能奇迹般地让这些消失吗 |
[36:18] | Just stop, okay? I have to trust Annie. | 闭嘴 行吗 我得相信安妮 |
[36:21] | Plus, I’ve hit a dead end anyway. | 反正我也无路可走 |
[36:26] | Annie doesn’t have all the information you do. | 安妮不像你有全部的信息 |
[36:28] | She wasn’t there with you at Unisphere. | 她没跟你一起去巨仪 |
[36:29] | Oh, yeah, because that went so well. | 对啊 因为那进行得太顺利了 |
[36:31] | Will you please just let me get back to my normal life? | 求你能让我回归正常生活吗 |
[36:33] | Oh, you mean normal like the rabbits? | 你的意思是像兔子一样的正常生活吗 |
[36:35] | ‘Cause I really wanna talk about the rabbits you saw | 因为我真的很想谈谈当你跑出那栋楼的时候 |
[36:37] | when you were running out of that building. | 你看到的兔子 |
[36:43] | You saw that? | 你看到了 |
[36:46] | Why the fuck can you see that? | 你他妈为什么能看见 |
[36:48] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:53] | Trauma? | 精神创伤 |
[36:54] | No. | 不是 |
[36:55] | It’s not– | 这不是 |
[36:57] | No. | 不 |
[36:58] | I, um… | 我 |
[36:59] | I broke a rabbit. | 我弄坏了个兔子 |
[37:01] | It was a statue. | 是个雕塑 |
[37:03] | This very large, expensive statue of a rabbit. | 一个很大 昂贵的兔子雕塑 |
[37:05] | That’s why I was thinking about it, | 所以我才在想这事 |
[37:07] | and I probably ruined that poor, very nice receptionist’s week. | 我可能毁了那可怜又善良的接待员的一周 |
[37:11] | I’m not sure how nice she was. | 我可不确定她有多善良 |
[37:13] | No, she was fine. | 她挺好的 |
[37:13] | She just made, like, | 她就是 |
[37:15] | a face when I brought up… | 在我提起…的时候做了个表情 |
[37:19] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[37:21] | Oh, my God, wait, she | 我的天 她 |
[37:23] | she made this “kill me now” face when I mentioned her. | 我提到她的时候 她做了个”杀了我吧”的表情 |
[37:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[37:27] | What was her name? | 她叫什么 |
[37:29] | Sabrina! | 萨布丽娜 |
[37:30] | Sabrina, yes, maybe she can help me get out of this. | 萨布丽娜 对 或许她能把我从这里解救出去 |
[37:33] | Right. | 嗯 |
[37:34] | Wait, what about your flight? | 等等 那你的航班呢 |
[37:35] | I can do both I think. I don’t know. | 我想我可以两边兼顾 我不知道 |
[37:37] | I actually don’t know what I’m doing. | 我也不知道我在做什么 |
[37:38] | I think I can do both. | 我想我可以兼顾 |
[37:39] | Just for the record, | 声明下 |
[37:40] | I still wanna talk about the rabbits. | 我还是想谈谈兔子 |
[37:42] | Fuck off. | 滚 |
[37:45] | Okay, we have to find a better way to communicate | 我们得找个更好的途径交流 |
[37:46] | ’cause this is not working for me. | 因为这对我不起作用 |
[39:00] | “As ever, I’m loneliness | 一如既往 我寂寞 |
[39:02] | and ready maybe for weeping, | 也许准备好哭泣 |
[39:04] | or whether perhaps there’s a witness.” | 或许有一个目击者 |
[39:06] | Okay, I’m trying to concentrate. | 我在试图集中精力 |
[39:08] | I have a flight in three hours, | 我三小时后就要起飞 |
[39:09] | and you’re quoting poetry to me? | 而你却给我引用诗歌 |
[39:10] | Can you try to be a little helpful? | 你能稍微有用点吗 |
[39:12] | Okay, I also brought these, you know? | 我还带来了这些 |
[39:14] | But I’ve never been on a stakeout before, | 但我从没监视过人 |
[39:16] | so might be a bit overkill. | 所以可能有点过头了 |
[39:18] | Oh, great, great. | 好极了 |
[39:20] | So I’m losing my mind. That’s great. | 我疯了 真是好极了 |
[39:21] | Okay, listen, that receptionist at Unisphere, | 听着 那个巨仪公司的接待员 |
[39:23] | she knows way more about Miranda than she’s acting like. | 关于米兰达她知道的绝对比表面上多很多 |
[39:25] | I’ve gotta talk to her, | 我得跟她谈谈 |
[39:27] | although she probably thinks I’m fucking insane, | 虽然她多半觉得我是疯子 |
[39:28] | because obviously I am. | 因为我就是 |
[39:38] | Hey, Davey. | 大卫 |
[39:39] | I know I owe you a call. I’m sorry. It’s just been nuts. | 我知道我欠你一通电话 抱歉 最近太疯狂了 |
[39:42] | Yeah, sounds like your pretty busy. | 嗯 听上去你很忙 |
[39:44] | Yep, that’s me. But look, I’m answering. | 没错 就是我 但我这不接了吗 |
[39:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[39:47] | Okay, not to be dramatic, | 我不是多戏 |
[39:49] | but I just had this feeling | 但我感觉 |
[39:52] | that maybe that this trip is a bad idea. | 这次旅行或许不是个好主意 |
[39:57] | Davey, oh, my God, | 大卫 天 |
[39:58] | I’m sorry I missed your call | 抱歉我没接你电话 |
[39:59] | or your many, many calls, | 没接你很多电话 |
[40:00] | but I’ve been a little bit crazy, all right? | 但我最近有点疯狂 好吗 |
[40:02] | It’s not about the phone calls. I mean, | 跟电话无关 我是说 |
[40:04] | I’m OCD, and I’m a jerk sometimes, but I’m not petty. | 我有强迫症 有时也很混球 但我不小气 |
[40:07] | Okay, then what the hell is the problem? | 那是什么问题 |
[40:10] | It’s just, we’re not kids anymore. | 我们不再是小孩了 |
[40:12] | It just seems like you– | 似乎你… |
[40:16] | not you, but your lifestyle, | 不是你 你的生活方式 |
[40:17] | just might be a little too intense for us. | 可能对我们来说有点过于刺激 |
[40:23] | You know, maybe you’re being nice, | 也许你是口下留情 |
[40:25] | which is making things a little unclear. | 所以我没太懂你意思 |
[40:27] | How many drinks have you had today? | 你今天喝了多少杯酒 |
[40:29] | Oh, that’s more direct. | 这样更直接了 |
[40:31] | Bet it’s more than three. | 肯定超过三杯 |
[40:33] | I– | 我 |
[40:33] | More than four? | 超过四杯 |
[40:35] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[40:37] | I’m not? | 没有 |
[40:41] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[40:42] | Because I need to know | 因为我需要知道 |
[40:44] | before you are around my girls. | 然后才能让你见我女儿 |
[40:50] | Yes. | 我很好 |
[40:52] | Yes, of course I’m okay. | 是的 我当然很好 |
[40:54] | Just come to New York. | 来纽约吧 |
[40:57] | Bring your beautiful family, | 带上你漂亮的家人 |
[40:59] | and I will be present and alert, | 我会精神抖擞 |
[41:03] | and it is gonna be fine. | 会很棒的 |
[41:07] | It’s gonna more than fine. | 不只是棒 |
[41:08] | It’s gonna be fantastic. | 会其乐无穷 |
[41:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:13] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[41:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:17] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[41:22] | Listen, I’m gonna see you in a couple days, okay? | 我们几天后见 好吗 |
[41:24] | I promise you, it’s gonna be amazing for all of us. | 我保证 我们所有人都会玩得很开心 |
[41:29] | Okay. Bye. | 好 拜拜 |
[41:44] | Vodka on the rocks, please? | 伏特加加冰 谢谢 |
[41:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:50] | Sabrina, right? | 你是萨布丽娜吧 |
[41:52] | I came in the office the other day | 我前几天去了你办公室 |
[41:53] | and like, broke everything. That’s me. | 打破了很多东西 就是我 |
[41:56] | Oh, yeah. | 对哦 |
[41:57] | I just wanted– | 我就想 |
[41:58] | Yeah, I’m sorry, we can’t answer questions about work | 抱歉 我们不能回答关于工作的问题 |
[42:00] | – if that’s what you’re here for. – Oh, okay. | -如果你是为这个而来 -好的 |
[42:03] | No, no, that’s okay. | 不不 没事 |
[42:04] | Well, can you just wait a second? | 你能等一下吗 |
[42:05] | Can I explain myself for one second? | 我能解释下自己吗 |
[42:06] | – I can’t say anything about work. – I totally understand. | -我不能说任何关于工作的事 -我明白 |
[42:07] | I saw you walking in. I wanted to come in and apologize. | 我看到你进来 我想进来道歉 |
[42:11] | Please, just one second? | 拜托了 就一会儿 |
[42:14] | Sure, yeah. | 好吧 |
[42:16] | Okay, I left in an emotional huff. | 我当时走得很急 |
[42:17] | I’m so embarrassed, | 很尴尬 |
[42:18] | but they mentioned, | 但他们说 |
[42:19] | you know, they said that Alex had died out of nowhere, | 他们说亚历克斯突然就死了 |
[42:21] | and it was a horrible moment, | 很可怕的一刻 |
[42:24] | and I’m sorry if it got you in trouble, | 抱歉如果我给你惹了麻烦 |
[42:26] | or I wanted to maybe buy you a drink. | 我想着或许可以请你喝杯酒 |
[42:30] | Alex was so great. | 亚历克斯人很好 |
[42:31] | – Yes. – His death was a real blow. | -是的 -他的死真的很让人压抑 |
[42:33] | I understand that. | 我明白 |
[42:35] | Look, could we–how ’bout we, like, cheers to Alex, maybe? | 我们能为亚历克斯干杯吗 |
[42:38] | Sure. | 当然 |
[42:40] | – Cheers. – Okay, good. | -干杯 -好的 |
[42:43] | Oh, your– do you need to get that? | 你 你要接吗 |
[42:46] | Nope. | 不 |
[42:47] | Hey, it’s Cassie. I’ll probably call you back. | 我是卡茜 我多半会打给你 |
[43:00] | You’re 15 minutes late, Mason. | 你迟到了15分钟 梅森 |
[43:02] | Shit, Mrs. Briscoe. We had a customer. | 靠 布里斯克夫人 刚才来了个顾客 |
[43:04] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[43:05] | Don’t swear. Do you have them? | 别说脏话 你拿来了吗 |
[43:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[43:09] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[43:09] | None of these flash drives got scanned into inventory. | 这些优盘都没有记录进库存 |
[43:12] | Guess they “got lost” or something. | 估计是”丢失了” |
[43:16] | Nice. | 不错 |
[43:18] | – What are these again? – They’re drugs. | -这些是什么来着 -药 |
[43:20] | I don’t know, just take them. Find out. | 不知道 拿去吧 你自己看 |
[43:23] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[43:24] | Oh, but don’t take them all at once, okay? | 但是不要一次吃完 好吗 |
[43:26] | Because if you die, your mother’s gonna kill me, | 你要是死了 你妈会杀了我的 |
[43:28] | and I don’t want a double funeral with a boy named Mason. | 而且我可不想要跟一个叫梅森的男孩共同办葬礼 |
[43:31] | That’s really dark, Mrs. Briscoe. | 真够黑暗的 布里斯克夫人 |
[43:39] | Fucking kid. | 该死的小孩 |
[43:42] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[43:43] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[43:44] | Oh, sorry, I just spilled all over you. | 抱歉 我撒在你身上了 |
[43:46] | Oh, that was me. | 是我 |
[43:46] | – That was me. – No, it’s me. | -是我 -不 是我 |
[43:48] | What was I talking about? | 我刚在讲什么 |
[43:49] | – We are talking about– – Oh, yeah. | -我们在说 -想起来了 |
[43:51] | I was talking about the rabbit. | 我刚在说兔子 |
[43:52] | Oh, my God. Yeah. | 我的天 是的 |
[43:52] | They keep that rabbit sculpture there, | 他们在公司放了那个兔子雕塑 |
[43:53] | but no one will admit it’s a goddamn rabbit. | 但是没人承认那是兔子 |
[43:56] | – Oh, my God, I broke it. – I’m so glad you broke it. | -天 我把它打破了 -我很高兴你把它打破了 |
[43:58] | – That was so embarrassing. – Oh, my gosh. | -太尴尬了 -天呐 |
[44:01] | They’re the worst there, | 那里的人都好奇葩 |
[44:03] | Oh, but Alex is really nice. | 不过亚历克斯很好 |
[44:06] | Hey, you know, about Alex actually. | 说到亚历克斯 |
[44:09] | Never mind, I don’t want to upset you more | 算了 我不想让你难过 |
[44:11] | than you are about that, so… | 你已经很难过了 |
[44:12] | Oh, no, Alessandra. You’re great. | 不 亚历桑德拉 你很好 |
[44:15] | You can ask me anything. | 你可以问我一切 |
[44:17] | Ask me. | 问吧 |
[44:18] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[44:21] | Do you remember I mentioned a Miranda to you, | 你记得我跟你提过一个叫米兰达的人 |
[44:24] | and your face went, like, crazy? | 你的表情一下就变了 |
[44:25] | – Ugh, Miranda Croft? – Who? | -米兰达·克罗夫特 -谁 |
[44:27] | Ugh, Miranda Croft. Oh, my God. | 米兰达·克罗夫特 天 |
[44:28] | She’s the worst. I hate her. | 她最贱了 我讨厌她 |
[44:31] | Sorry if she’s, like, your best friend or anything. | 抱歉如果她是你闺蜜什么的 |
[44:33] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[44:34] | No, no, no, I actually barely know her, | 不不 我跟她不熟 |
[44:35] | but do you know her really well, or… | 但你很了解她吗 还是 |
[44:39] | I used to cover Alex’s desk sometimes | 我以前偶尔会去亚历克斯的办公桌替他工作 |
[44:41] | and then Miranda would call in. | 米兰达会打进来 |
[44:43] | I cannot believe he was dating her. | 不敢相信他在跟她交往 |
[44:46] | Were you dating this Miranda person while we were in Bangkok? | 我们在曼谷期间你和米兰达在交往吗 |
[44:49] | Sounds like it. | 听上去像是的 |
[44:50] | Oh, jeez. | 天呐 |
[44:52] | I really don’t want you to be a liar. | 我真的不想你是骗子 |
[44:55] | Wow, you know, I didn’t know he was seeing someone. | 我不知道他在跟人交往 |
[44:58] | I pick up on those things. | 这些事我会注意到 |
[44:59] | I’m smart like that. | 我就是这么聪明 |
[45:01] | And I eavesdrop on a lot of calls. | 而且我经常偷听电话 |
[45:05] | But anyway, I think he broke it off recently. | 但是 他们最近好像分了 |
[45:09] | There it is. | 这就对了 |
[45:10] | See? | 看吧 |
[45:11] | That’s good. | 这很好 |
[45:12] | Oh, yeah, no, that makes sense. | 有道理 |
[45:14] | Right, that definitely makes sense. | 很有道理 |
[45:15] | Oh, oh, but when they were together, | 但当他们在一起的时候 |
[45:17] | she would call in, | 她会打进来 |
[45:18] | – like, screaming, volatile… – What? | -嘶吼 反复无常 -什么 |
[45:21] | She’s violent. | 她很暴力 |
[45:23] | You must be exaggerating a little. | 你肯定夸大了一点吧 |
[45:25] | She must have some good qualities. | 她肯定也有些优点 |
[45:27] | – Tell me more. – Okay. | -再跟我讲讲 -好 |
[45:28] | I’m not saying stalker, but stalker. | 我不是说她是跟踪狂 但她就是跟踪狂 |
[45:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[45:35] | Sounds like Miranda’s not gonna be very helpful. | 听上去米兰达不会有很大帮助 |
[45:38] | I mean, it sounds like… | 听上去像是… |
[45:44] | She killed you. | 她杀了你 |