时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Okay, what was her name again? | 她叫什么来着 |
[00:19] | Miranda Croft. | 米兰达·克罗夫特 |
[00:20] | Ugh, I Googled it, | 我搜过了 |
[00:21] | but that name has, like, 23 million hits alone. | 但是这名字有2300万个结果 |
[00:24] | I have Google alerts set up for Alexander Sokolov, Unisphere. | 我给亚历山大·索科洛夫和巨仪设置了谷歌提醒 |
[00:27] | That’s not gonna be, like, a huge red flag | 要是有人来查你的搜索历史的话 |
[00:29] | if anyone ever checks your search history. | 这可是一点都不引人怀疑 |
[00:31] | Okay, look, | 听着 |
[00:32] | – all we need is for this receptionist at Unisphere… – Sabrina. | -我们只需要这个巨仪的接待员 -萨布丽娜 |
[00:35] | To tell the FBI what she told you. | 告诉联调局她跟你说的 |
[00:37] | Okay, well, what can I do? | 嗯 我能做什么 |
[00:38] | Please, please, just let me be the lawyer now, okay? | 拜托 让我做律师 好吗 |
[00:41] | I will talk to Sabrina, | 我会跟萨布丽娜谈 |
[00:43] | and then we will go to the FBI together | 然后我们一起去找联调局 |
[00:44] | with this Miranda information. | 告诉他们这个米兰达的事 |
[00:46] | By the time you get back from Rome, | 等你从罗马回来 |
[00:48] | things might look very different, okay? | 情况或许会有很大变化 |
[00:50] | All right, thank you. I love you. | 好的 谢谢 我爱你 |
[02:15] | So I begged the pilot to climb to 40,000, | 我求飞行员上升到四万米 |
[02:17] | because that is what she’s doing. Like… | 因为她正在那么做 |
[02:47] | Wow, that was a fun reaction. | 真是个有趣的反应 |
[02:49] | So are you planning on doing | 你打算在降落前 |
[02:51] | the initial descent announcement sometime before we land? | 做初始下降通告吗 |
[02:53] | Okay, you know what? This– | 好的 你知道吗 这… |
[02:55] | I’m the one who’s annoyed at you. | 我才是生你气的人 |
[02:56] | Let’s not forget that, Megan. | 别忘了这点 梅根 |
[02:57] | Oh, right. | 行吧 |
[02:58] | You mean when I called you out of concern | 你是说我出于关心打你电话 |
[03:00] | and you lamented about | 而你抱怨 |
[03:01] | your theoretical life spiraling into some crazy shit | 你的理论生活陷入了疯狂的困境 |
[03:04] | and then you hung up on me? | 然后挂断吗 |
[03:06] | Yeah, I forgot all about that. | 是的 我都忘了 |
[03:32] | 本周末亚历克斯·索科洛夫的追悼会 将在他父母位于韦斯切斯特的宅邸举行 | |
[03:37] | Why’d you turn the lights off? | 你为什么把灯关了 |
[03:43] | I just got an alert about your memorial service. | 我刚收到关于你追悼会的提醒 |
[03:47] | It’s at your family’s house in Westchester. | 在你家位于韦斯切斯特的房子 |
[03:49] | It just feels so sad. | 感觉好难过 |
[03:51] | Well, people gotta grieve. | 人们得哀悼啊 |
[03:55] | You can turn the lamp off again if that helps. I don’t mind. | 如果能让你感觉好点的话可以把灯关掉 我不介意 |
[04:03] | Cassie! | 卡茜 |
[04:05] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[04:06] | What time are we going to la discoteca? | 我们几点去夜店 |
[04:08] | ‘Cause we are definitely going to la discoteca. | 因为我们一定要去夜店 |
[04:10] | Ooh, yes. | 是的 |
[04:11] | Guys, you know what? I’m not gonna go out tonight. | 那个 我今晚不想出去 |
[04:14] | I’m a little bit tired. I just– | 我有点累 我… |
[04:15] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[04:16] | This is Rome. We are in Rome! | 这可是罗马 我们在罗马 |
[04:18] | This new trend of you not going out is poor. | 你不出门的新趋势很不好 |
[04:20] | You are trending poorly, my friend. | 你的趋势不佳 朋友 |
[04:22] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[04:23] | I’m just gonna drop something off with a friend | 我要去给一个朋友送东西 |
[04:25] | and then grab some dinner. | 然后吃点晚餐 |
[04:26] | Sorry, do you have a friend in Rome? | 什么 你在罗马有朋友 |
[04:28] | That’s none of your business. So, Cassie, | 跟你无关 卡茜 |
[04:30] | since you’re not going with Shane to that noisy, sweaty la discoteca… | 既然你不和肖恩去那个吵闹 多汗的夜店 |
[04:32] | Oh, my God, it’s amazing | 天 从她嘴里说出来 |
[04:34] | how lame it sounds when she says it. | 感觉都好掉份儿 |
[04:35] | All right, guys, seriously, have fun. | 讲真 你们玩得开心 |
[04:36] | I just really wanna be alone tonight, okay? | 我今晚只想一个人待着 |
[05:22] | Cassie. | 卡茜 |
[05:25] | Mamma mia. | 妈妈咪呀 |
[05:32] | – The usual, yes? – Yes. | -老样子 对吗 -嗯 |
[05:33] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[05:37] | I didn’t think you’d be in Rome this month. | 我没想到你这个月会来罗马 |
[05:38] | I usually get at least a text. | 你一般都会发短信的 |
[05:40] | I know; I was–I should have, | 我知道 我应该发的 |
[05:43] | but I’ve been really busy | 但我最近很忙 |
[05:45] | and very distracted and… | 心不在焉 |
[05:48] | But I’m here now. | 但我现在来了 |
[05:50] | I was thinking maybe you could walk me back to my hotel. | 我在想你能不能陪我回酒店 |
[05:53] | You know, like, the “friend” part of “friends with benefits.” | 你懂的 履行你的”炮友”义务 |
[05:56] | You know, adults can be friends and sleep together | 成年人没有可爱名字 |
[05:58] | without the cute name. | 也可以做朋友和上床 |
[05:59] | Cassie? | 卡茜 |
[06:01] | Cassie, you said that you were staying in tonight, | 卡茜 你说你今晚要待在酒店里 |
[06:05] | you big, fat liar. | 你个大骗子 |
[06:08] | – Who’s your friend? – Best friend. | -你朋友是谁 -最好的朋友 |
[06:10] | Megan Briscoe, | 梅根·布里斯克 |
[06:11] | and this is my second glass of wine. | 这是我第二杯红酒了 |
[06:13] | Actually, it’s my third. | 其实是第三杯 |
[06:14] | That is quite a large glass. | 好大的杯子 |
[06:16] | Pleasure to meet you, Megan. | 很高兴认识你 梅根 |
[06:17] | Yes, thank you, it’s– | 嗯 谢谢 |
[06:19] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:20] | Oh, this– I’m interrupting. | 这… 我打搅到你们了 |
[06:28] | – No, it’s fine. – Okay. | -没事 -好吧 |
[06:30] | It’s kind of good, ’cause I wanted to talk to you anyway. | 其实挺好的 我正想找你聊 |
[06:32] | Cassie. | 卡茜 |
[06:34] | Cassie, I know you would be surprised to hear this, but… | 卡茜 我知道你听我这么说会很惊讶 但是 |
[06:39] | I don’t have a lot of friends. | 我朋友不多 |
[06:42] | Wow, I’m surprised to hear you say that. | 我很惊讶听到你这么说 |
[06:45] | Yeah, so I don’t want you to be mad at me | 是的 所以我不希望你因为联调局的事 |
[06:49] | over this FBI thing, you know? | 而生我气 |
[06:52] | Yeah, you know, that– that wasn’t great. | 嗯 那事 不是很好 |
[06:55] | And I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:56] | It won’t happen again. I promise you. | 不会再有下次了 我保证 |
[06:59] | And the calls– | 还有电话 |
[07:00] | – I know I call a lot. – It’s okay. | -我知道我经常打给你 -没事的 |
[07:03] | No, it’s not. | 不 有事 |
[07:04] | I just–I want you to know | 我就想让你知道 |
[07:07] | that I’m here for you, you know? | 你有我陪着 |
[07:09] | You’re so glamorous, | 你如此光鲜亮丽 |
[07:12] | and I’m just… | 而我… |
[07:17] | Just want more than Oyster Bay, you know? | 不想满足于牡蛎湾 你懂吗 |
[07:21] | Okay, first of all, I am not glamorous, okay? | 首先 我不光鲜亮丽 |
[07:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:26] | Anyway, I’m sorry. | 总之我很抱歉 |
[07:27] | It’s just, I’ve been keeping so many secrets. | 只是我有太多秘密 |
[07:30] | It’s good to talk to somebody about other things, you know? | 能跟人聊聊别的事感觉很不错 |
[07:34] | What do you mean, secrets? | 你什么意思 秘密 |
[07:36] | You are so bellissima. | 你太美了 |
[07:47] | Sabrina Oznowich? | 萨布丽娜·奥兹诺维奇 |
[07:48] | Hi, I’m Annie Mouradian. | 你好 我是安妮·穆雷迪安 |
[07:50] | I’m a lawyer with Davis & Carlisle. | 我是戴维斯&卡莱尔律所的律师 |
[07:52] | Oh, good for you. | 真好 |
[07:53] | Sorry, I really need to get to home. | 抱歉 我真的需要回家 |
[07:54] | No, yeah–no, of course. | 当然 当然 |
[07:55] | Look, I just have a quick question | 我只有个简单问题 |
[07:57] | about a conversation that you had with Alessandra Ricci over drinks. | 关于你和亚历桑德拉·里奇喝酒时的对话 |
[08:00] | I don’t know her. | 我不认识她 |
[08:02] | She looks fun, though, | 不过看起来很有趣 |
[08:03] | in, like, a sorority kind of way. | 像姐妹会那种 |
[08:04] | It’s an oddly keen observation. | 奇怪的敏锐观察 |
[08:07] | Look, when you guys had drinks, | 你们喝酒的时候 |
[08:09] | did you discuss a woman named Miranda Croft? | 有谈到过一个叫米兰达·克罗夫特的女人吗 |
[08:11] | But I just said a couple seconds ago | 我几秒钟前才说过 |
[08:13] | that we didn’t get drinks. | 我们没喝酒 |
[08:15] | Right, yeah, you said that. | 是的 你这么说过 |
[08:18] | Look, Sabrina, you seem sweet. | 萨布丽娜 你看上去很亲切 |
[08:23] | It’s a very bad idea to lie to me. | 骗我可不是个好主意 |
[08:29] | Wait, I mean– | 我是说 |
[08:30] | I mean, I do know her. | 我认识她 |
[08:32] | I mean, she had an emotional meltdown | 她当时情绪崩溃 |
[08:35] | and broke an extremely important piece of art in the office. | 打破了办公室里一件很重要的艺术品 |
[08:39] | But I never had drinks with her, | 但我从没跟她喝过酒 |
[08:40] | and I don’t know this… | 我也不认识这个 |
[08:42] | Miranda. | 米兰达 |
[08:45] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的问题吗 |
[08:52] | Cool, okay. | 好的 |
[09:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:08] | Thank you for walking us back. | 谢谢你送我们回来 |
[09:10] | Hey, it’s the hotel. | 是我们的酒店 |
[09:12] | Oh, this is so much better than the opera, Cassie. | 这比歌剧好多了 卡茜 |
[09:15] | I think you’re a little drunk-y. | 我觉得你有点醉了 |
[09:17] | I can be drunk. | 我可以喝醉 |
[09:18] | You have no idea what I can be. | 你不知道我能如何 |
[09:22] | No. | 不知道 |
[09:23] | Lovely, behaved woman, take your butt to bed. | 漂亮得体的女人 快去睡觉 |
[09:28] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[09:29] | – Ciao. – Ciao. | -再见 -再见 |
[09:31] | Ciao! | 再见 |
[09:32] | – Ciao. – Okay. | -再见 -好 |
[09:34] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[09:36] | I got it. | 我没问题 |
[09:37] | Buona notte! | 晚安 |
[09:38] | – I guess Megan kind of hijacked our night, huh? – Oh, yes. | -看样子梅根打劫了我们的夜晚 -是的 |
[09:44] | Although I think it might be better. | 不过我觉得这样也许更好 |
[09:47] | Better for your best friend? | 对你最好的朋友来说更好吗 |
[09:49] | Okay, she’s not my best friend. Never mind. | 她不是我最好的朋友 算了 |
[09:56] | You know… | 你知道 |
[09:59] | I thought I was in a place where we would | 我以为我想要 |
[10:02] | do what we normally do, but… | 跟你做我们往常做的事 可 |
[10:07] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[10:10] | I guess I met someone. | 我想我认识了一个人 |
[10:19] | You are a fun, kind, and… | 你是个有趣 善良 |
[10:23] | beautiful woman. | 美丽的女人 |
[10:26] | It had to happen one day. | 总会有这么一天的 |
[10:30] | Cassie, I’m… | 卡茜 我 |
[10:41] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[11:05] | Any siblings? | 有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[11:06] | Yes. | 有 |
[11:07] | – Older brother. – Nice. | -哥哥 -不错 |
[11:08] | – Lives in Denver with his family. – Denver, huh. | -跟他家人住在丹佛 -丹佛 |
[11:11] | You? | 你呢 |
[11:13] | Only child. | 独生子 |
[11:14] | Don’t say you can tell. | 别说你能看出来 |
[11:16] | Everyone always says they can tell. I hate it. | 每个人总说他们能看出来 我讨要 |
[11:18] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[11:19] | I just think you act the way you do because you’re rich. | 我就是觉得你这样子是因为你有钱 |
[11:21] | What? | 什么 |
[11:22] | I would never say that to your face. | 我绝不会当面对你说这话 |
[11:24] | That would be so rude. | 那就太无礼了 |
[11:26] | I wish that I had siblings, | 真希望我有兄弟姐妹 |
[11:27] | someone else for my mother to focus her energy on. | 这样我妈就能把精力专注于他人身上了 |
[11:31] | Would’ve been great. | 那就再好不过了 |
[11:33] | Yeah, she’s– she’s controlling. | 她 她控制欲很强 |
[11:36] | God, she hated my last girlfriend. | 她讨厌死我上个女友了 |
[11:39] | I’m sorry, is that a challenge, | 不好意思 这是挑战吗 |
[11:40] | or you just dropping a hint that you’re single? | 还说你在提示你单身 |
[11:51] | What is it about you? | 你究竟有什么迷人的地方 |
[11:53] | I was thinking the same thing about you. | 关于你我也在好奇同样的事 |
[11:56] | Also, I’d own your mom. | 还有 如果是我我会吊打你妈妈 |
[12:12] | Annie, hi. | 安妮 嗨 |
[12:13] | I know you’re working. | 我知道你在工作 |
[12:14] | I’m home. Rome was so weird and frustrating. | 我回家了 罗马之行奇怪又沮丧 |
[12:17] | Can you please call me back immediately? | 你能立刻打回给我吗 |
[12:18] | I’ve gotta know what’s going on with the… | 我要知道最新情况 |
[12:20] | Miranda thing, okay? | 米兰的事 |
[12:23] | Love you. Bye. | 爱你 拜拜 |
[12:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:23] | What are you doing in the shower? Where’s Annie? | 你在浴室干什么 安妮在哪 |
[13:25] | She’s getting fresh bagels. I’m Max. | 她去买百吉圈了 我是麦克斯 |
[13:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:28] | I’m Annie’s boyfriend, Max. | 我是安妮男友 麦克斯 |
[13:32] | I’m not usually this naked. | 我一般不会这样裸着 |
[13:34] | You’re Cassie, right? | 你是卡茜吧 |
[13:35] | Yeah, but no, | 嗯 但是不 |
[13:36] | Annie doesn’t have a boyfriend, so… | 安妮没有男友 |
[13:37] | Right, because of her weird rule | 嗯 因为她关于不要在感情里 |
[13:40] | about no labels in relationships? | 贴标签的奇怪准则 |
[13:42] | No, she just doesn’t have a boyfriend. | 不 她就是没男友 |
[13:43] | She does; | 她有 |
[13:44] | she helped me out with some, like, legal issues, and we got close. | 她之前帮我处理了一些法律问题 我们变得亲近 |
[13:47] | I’m so–legal issues, what? | 我 法律问题 什么 |
[13:49] | I’m good with technology, | 我擅长科技 |
[13:50] | and rich people are kind of… not. | 而有钱人往往都不太擅长 |
[13:53] | Generally extortion. | 概括说来就是勒索 |
[13:54] | You staying for breakfast? | 你要留下吃早餐吗 |
[13:55] | ‘Cause she’s only getting two bagels. | 因为她只买两个百吉圈 |
[13:57] | Okay, I am so confused by what is– | 我迷茫了 |
[13:59] | Okay, they didn’t have chive, but I got scallion, | 他们没有细香葱口味 但是有小洋葱的 |
[14:01] | which is, like, basically– | 基本上就是… |
[14:05] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[14:06] | Well, I just met your naked boyfriend, Max. | 我刚碰到了你的裸体男友 麦克斯 |
[14:10] | Yeah, no, I don’t have a boyfriend. | 不 我没有男友 |
[14:11] | Oh, okay, yeah, sure. | 当然了 |
[14:12] | Label thing. | 标签问题 |
[14:13] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[14:17] | Okay, listen, I’m in major crisis mode right now, | 听着 我现在处于危机模式 |
[14:19] | but I do need to circle back | 但我还是需要绕回去 |
[14:20] | and ask about this mysterious boyfriend I’ve never heard of. | 问问你这个我从没听说过的神秘男友 |
[14:23] | Yeah, that’s Max. Yeah. | 嗯 那是麦克斯 |
[14:24] | He–he’s not my boyfriend, and that– | 他不是我男友 |
[14:26] | I feel like that kind of wraps up that discussion. | 我感觉这个对话可以就此终结了 |
[14:28] | Now, can you just tell me, like, | 你能告诉我 |
[14:29] | what is going on and why are you here? | 怎么了以及你为什么过来吗 |
[14:30] | Listen, when I got back to my apartment today, | 听着 我今天回我公寓的时候 |
[14:32] | my door was open. | 我的门是打开的 |
[14:33] | Cas, I told you not to leave that fucking key above your doorway. | 小卡 我叫你别把钥匙放在门上方 |
[14:36] | No, this is not related. | 跟这个无关 |
[14:37] | That’s just my hide-a-key. No one knows where that is. | 那是我的隐藏钥匙 没人知道在哪 |
[14:38] | It is 0% a hidden key | 当下曼哈顿一半的人都知道它在哪 |
[14:40] | when, like, half of Lower Manhattan knows where it is, so… | 就算不上是隐藏钥匙 |
[14:42] | Okay, I am fucking serious. This was scary. | 我是认真的 这很可怕 |
[14:44] | Someone rummaged through my stuff. | 有人翻阅我的东西 |
[14:47] | Okay, things were moved just a little, | 有的东西被移动过 |
[14:48] | but I could tell that it was– | 但我能看出… |
[14:49] | Wait, so someone, like, | 等等 是有人 |
[14:50] | – broke into your apartment? – Yes. | -闯进了你的公寓吗 -是的 |
[14:52] | Listen, could it be Miranda? | 可能是米兰达吗 |
[14:54] | I know that sounds insane, | 我知道这听上去很疯狂 |
[14:54] | but could she have followed me here from Bangkok | 但可能是她从曼谷跟踪我到这来 |
[14:56] | and she’s trying to send me some terrifying message? | 想要给我传递一个吓人信息吗 |
[14:58] | Who’s Miranda? Is that your stalker? | 米兰达是谁 就是你的那个跟踪狂 |
[15:00] | Yeah, shutting it down back there. Thank you. | 是的 你别插嘴 谢谢 |
[15:02] | Okay, listen. Have you spoken to Sabrina? | 听着 你跟萨布丽娜谈过了吗 |
[15:03] | I need to know, | 我需要知道 |
[15:04] | because her story is gonna start getting me off the hook. | 因为她的说法可以开始给我洗清嫌疑 |
[15:06] | So Sabrina claims | 萨布丽娜声称 |
[15:07] | that she’s literally never heard of anyone named Miranda. | 她从没听说过任何叫米兰达的人 |
[15:10] | What? | 什么 |
[15:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[15:12] | No way. She’s lying! | 不可能 她说谎 |
[15:14] | Look, you gotta call the FBI. | 你得打给联调局 |
[15:15] | They need to question her about this. | 他们得就此问询她 |
[15:17] | She has to tell them the truth, right? | 她必须告诉他们真相 对吗 |
[15:23] | Van White. | 范·怀特 |
[15:24] | This is Annie Mouradian, Cassie Bowden’s lawyer. | 我是安妮·穆雷迪安 卡茜·鲍登的律师 |
[15:26] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[15:27] | We believe Sabrina Oznowich from Unisphere Capital | 我们相信巨仪资产的萨布丽娜·奥兹诺维奇 |
[15:29] | has some information | 有一些 |
[15:30] | about this Miranda woman | 关于这个米兰达女人 |
[15:31] | and her relationship to Alex Sokolov. | 以及她跟亚历克斯·索科洛夫感情的信息 |
[15:34] | Oh, we spoke to Ms. Oznowich. Nothing of note. | 我们跟奥兹诺维奇女士谈过 没什么值得注意的 |
[15:36] | Certainly nothing about this supposed Miranda person. | 没有提到这个所谓的米兰达 |
[15:39] | But if I was Ms. Bowden’s lawyer, | 但如果我是鲍登女士的律师 |
[15:40] | I’d be scrambling for alternative theories now too. | 我现在也会拼命想出别的理论 |
[15:44] | Can you hold on for just a sec? | 你能稍等一下吗 |
[15:46] | Are you kidding me? That’s not really how– | 你逗我吗 这不是… |
[15:48] | – What–what are they saying? – Nothing. | -他们说什么 -没什么 |
[15:50] | – Annie. – Shut up. | -安妮 -闭嘴 |
[15:59] | Kendrick. | 肯德里克 |
[16:00] | It’s Annie. | 我是安妮 |
[16:01] | What’s the latest on the Sokolov Bangkok murder case? | 索科洛夫曼谷谋杀案最新进展怎么样了 |
[16:05] | Annie, you can’t just call me up. | 安妮 你不能随便打给我 |
[16:07] | Does your cousin’s tenuous drug-related legal charge | 你侄儿证据不足跟毒品有关的法律指控 |
[16:10] | still require a lawyer, though, or… | 还需要律师吗还是说… |
[16:15] | Bangkok PD found a shattered bottle. | 曼谷警方发现了一个破碎的瓶子 |
[16:17] | They think it’s the murder weapon. | 他们认为是凶器 |
[16:18] | They’re gonna reconstruct it, see if they can pull prints. | 他们会进行重建 看能不能提取指纹 |
[16:27] | We’ll get back to you. | 我们回头再打给你 |
[16:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:38] | So they think they found the murder weapon. | 他们认为他们找到了凶器 |
[16:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:41] | The bottle, of course. | 那个瓶子 当然了 |
[16:42] | Of course they found the– oh, my God. | 他们当然找到了 我的天 |
[16:44] | Shit. I’ve seen “Dateline.” | 妈的 我看过《日界线》 |
[16:46] | They zero in on one person. That person is me. | 他们瞄准一个人 那个人就是我 |
[16:48] | – I’m going to jail. – You’re not going to jail. | -我要去坐牢了 -你不会坐牢 |
[16:49] | Yes, I am. I’m definitely going to jail. | 我会 我铁定要去坐牢 |
[16:51] | You’re not gonna go to jail. | 你不会去坐牢 |
[16:54] | stop watching “Dateline.” | 别看《日界线》了 |
[16:56] | Look, I’m gonna report the break-in, | 我会报告你家被闯入的事 |
[16:58] | and we’ll see where that gets us. | 看会有何结果 |
[17:00] | And, um… | 然后 |
[17:02] | you’re gonna stay here for a little bit, okay? Just to be safe. | 你在这边待段时间 安全起见 |
[17:05] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:08] | Look, I’m gonna– I’m just gon– | 听着 我会 我会 |
[17:09] | I’m gonna look into Miranda and Unisphere, | 我会去调查米兰达和巨仪 |
[17:11] | and I’m just gonna keep digging. And, um, it’s… | 我会继续挖掘 |
[17:17] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[17:25] | Annie’s trying, | 安妮在努力 |
[17:26] | but no one’s gonna believe me. I am so fucked. | 但没人会信我 我完蛋了 |
[17:28] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Stop this. Stop this. | 不不不 别这样 别这样 |
[17:30] | You can still find Miranda, right? | 你还是能找到米兰达的 |
[17:31] | But it’s just gotten a bit more complicated. | 只是变得更复杂了一点 |
[17:33] | Okay, but why is Sabrina acting like this? | 可为什么萨布丽娜要这样 |
[17:35] | If you dated her, then someone has to know– | 如果你跟她交往过 那肯定有人知道 |
[17:40] | Okay, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[17:43] | I wish that I had siblings, | 真希望我有兄弟姐妹 |
[17:44] | someone else for my mother to focus her energy on. | 这样我妈就能把精力专注于他人身上了 |
[17:47] | Would’ve been great. | 那就再好不过了 |
[17:49] | Yeah, she’s controlling. | 她控制欲很强 |
[17:50] | God, she hated my last girlfriend. | 她讨厌死我上个女友了 |
[17:53] | So my dating life was difficult. Thanks for the reminder. | 所以我的约会生活很艰难 谢谢提醒 |
[17:56] | How is this helping? | 这怎么有帮助 |
[17:57] | Okay, if your last girlfriend was Miranda, | 如果你上任女友是米兰达 |
[17:59] | that means your mom can confirm she’s real. | 那么就意味着你妈妈能确认她是真的 |
[18:01] | How are you gonna get to my mom? | 你要怎么联系我妈 |
[18:05] | Thank you for coming such last-minute. | 谢谢你这么短时间里赶来 |
[18:07] | You look fantastic. | 你帅呆了 |
[18:09] | I think emotional support looks good on me. | 我觉得情感支持很适合我 |
[18:10] | It does. Here. | 是的 给 |
[18:12] | – Should we talk about the hat? – What? | -我们要谈谈帽子吗 -什么 |
[18:14] | It’s a net. | 是网眼的 |
[18:15] | Just trying to be respectful or something. | 就是想表示尊重而已 |
[18:18] | How did your friend die? | 你朋友怎么死的 |
[18:22] | Um, I… | 我 |
[18:25] | he… | 他 |
[18:27] | – I’m not supposed to ask that. – It’s okay. – I’m so sorry. | -我不该问的 -没事 -抱歉 |
[18:29] | I’ve actually never been to one of these, | 我其实从没去参加过这种活动 |
[18:32] | – so that’s new territory for me. – It’s okay. | -所以对我来说是新领域 -没事 |
[18:35] | You’re perfect. | 你很完美 |
[18:36] | – Thank you for coming with me. – Of course. | -谢谢陪我去 -客气 |
[18:38] | That’s all that matters. Th– | 这是最重要的 |
[18:40] | Sorry, one second. | 抱歉 稍等 |
[18:43] | Buckley? | 巴克利 |
[18:48] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你好吗 |
[18:50] | Yeah, you know, | 那个 |
[18:51] | I don’t remember putting your number in my phone. | 我不记得有在手机上存你号码 |
[18:54] | I did it. | 我存的 |
[18:55] | I mean, you asked me to at the bar the other night. | 你那晚在酒吧里让我存的 |
[18:58] | Okay, yeah, that sounds like me, actually. | 听上去像是我的风格 |
[19:00] | Cool. | 嗯 |
[19:01] | Look, so I just was wondering if you maybe wanted to… | 我就是在想你想不想 |
[19:06] | meet up at some point today if you’re free. | 今天见个面 如果你有空的话 |
[19:08] | You know, I’d love to, | 我很乐意 |
[19:10] | but I have a training session at work. | 但是公司有培训课 |
[19:12] | Like, water landings and stuff. It’s a whole ordeal. | 水上降落什么的 超级受罪 |
[19:17] | Can we rain check on that idea? | 能改天再约吗 |
[19:19] | Yeah, yeah, totally. | 当然 |
[19:20] | Just don’t drown or anything, okay? | 就是别淹死了 好吗 |
[19:25] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[19:27] | Well, I’d love to know more about the water landings. | 我想知道更多关于水上降落的事 |
[19:30] | Look, he’s super sweet. I just don’t wanna get– | 他人很好 我只是不想… |
[19:33] | Whatever. Don’t judge me today. | 随便了 今天别评判我 |
[19:34] | I can’t. | 我受不了 |
[19:37] | Well, should we catch a train? | 我们要去乘火车吗 |
[19:38] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -走吧 -好 |
[19:39] | Are there boys on the train? | 火车上有男生吗 |
[19:44] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[19:48] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:49] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[19:51] | Hi, a lot of these people came in after me. Is my drink ready? | 你好 很多人都比我晚来 我的饮品好了吗 |
[19:54] | What was the name? | 什么名字 |
[19:55] | Megan. | 梅根 |
[19:57] | Are you sure it’s not Mel Ann? | 确定不是梅安吗 |
[20:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:15] | Always a pleasure to see you. | 见到你总是很高兴 |
[20:17] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[20:20] | I’m sorry. This is so exciting. | 抱歉 这太令人激动了 |
[20:22] | Corporate espionage. I know. | 商业间谍 我知道 |
[20:25] | Now, did you get the flash drives? | 你搞到优盘了吗 |
[20:27] | I did indeed. | 搞到了 |
[20:28] | All untraceable. | 都无法追踪 |
[20:30] | Well, untraceable for Long Island, that is. | 长岛上无法追踪 |
[20:32] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[20:34] | So you’ll just download the files we’ve requested | 所以你只需从你老公的电脑上 |
[20:35] | off your husband’s computer | 下载我们要求的文件 |
[20:36] | and pass the flash drive along to Mr. Hak. | 然后把优盘交给韩先生 |
[20:45] | Well, why can’t I just hand them over to you? | 我为什么不能直接给你 |
[20:51] | Well, that’s a beautiful idiom, | 这习语很美 |
[20:54] | but it’s not an answer. | 但不是答案 |
[20:56] | Are you having reservations? | 你有疑惑吗 |
[20:58] | It is a shame the way that company treats your husband. | 公司待你老公的方式真令人惋惜 |
[21:01] | They just don’t appreciate him, do they? | 他们不懂感激他 是吗 |
[21:03] | Mr. Ro, I don’t have any issues with… | 罗先生 我对从我老公公司 |
[21:10] | borrowing files from my husband’s company. | 借用档案没有任何意见 |
[21:13] | I mean, it’s just a facial recognition thing, right? | 就是面部识别 对吗 |
[21:15] | I mean, it’s not like it’s a big secret. | 又不是什么大秘密 |
[21:18] | I just don’t think I can do it today. | 我只是觉得我今天没法做 |
[21:19] | No, don’t do that to yourself, Mrs. Briscoe. | 不 别这么对你自己 布里斯克夫人 |
[21:22] | You are more than capable. | 你完全有能力 |
[21:26] | Are you sure that no one is going to find out? | 你确定不会有人发现吗 |
[21:30] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[21:32] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 最坏又能坏到哪去呢 |
[21:34] | If somehow things did get sticky, | 要是不知为何事情变得难办 |
[21:36] | my company in Seoul will step in and help your husband, | 我在首尔的公司将会介入 帮助你老公 |
[21:39] | your entire family. | 你全家人 |
[21:40] | Because you are very special to us. | 因为你们对我们很特别 |
[21:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:47] | You know what I’m gonna do? | 知道我要做什么吗 |
[21:50] | I am going to text my husband | 我要给我老公发短信 |
[21:53] | and ask him to bring home his work computer | 让他把他的工作电脑带回家 |
[21:55] | so I can bid on a jadeite piece for my kitchen. | 这样我就能为我的厨房拍一件翡翠器具 |
[21:58] | That will definitely work. | 这招肯定能奏效 |
[22:01] | Fuck! | 操 |
[22:02] | Uh-oh, what did the bad computer do now? | 烂电脑又怎么了 |
[22:05] | Looking into Alex Sokolov and Unisphere and… | 调查亚历克斯·索科洛夫和巨仪 |
[22:10] | I mean, the place is fucking– it’s squeaky-clean. | 这地方太他妈干净了 |
[22:12] | It’s, like, “save the dolphins” clean. | “拯救海豚”那么干净 |
[22:14] | The scrubbed image is fucking suspect. | 洗净的形象太可疑了 |
[22:16] | I mean, there’s only so much that I can find. | 但是我能找到的信息有限 |
[22:19] | You know, legally speaking, so… | 你懂的 法律上讲 |
[22:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:27] | That sounds hard for you. | 听上去很难 |
[22:29] | That’s really hard. | 真的很难 |
[22:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:31] | Maybe you need a massage. | 也许你需要按摩 |
[22:32] | I’m not flirting with you right now. | 我没跟你调情 |
[22:34] | But if you were flirting, we’d both be flirting. | 但如果你在调情 我们俩就都在调情 |
[22:36] | I’m talking about hacking. I’m talking about hacking, okay? | 我说的是做黑客 我说的是做黑客 |
[22:40] | Which I obviously cannot condone | 显然我不能宽恕 |
[22:44] | or even, you know, know anything about because… | 或者是知道此事 因为… |
[22:47] | Hypothetically, | 假设 |
[22:49] | if I were to, you know, | 如果我 |
[22:50] | 斯托瓦特账户 巨仪 | |
[22:51] | just accidentally drop this piece of paper on the floor… | 不小心把这张纸掉在地上 |
[22:54] | Then you’d be a litterbug. | 那你就是乱扔垃圾 |
[22:57] | It’s not okay. | 这样不行 |
[22:58] | So if you, | 所以如果你 |
[23:00] | obviously without my knowledge or express permission, | 显然是在我不知情或是经我同意的情况下 |
[23:03] | hypothetically were to then, | 假设你 |
[23:05] | you know, pick it up and look into what was written on it, | 捡起这张纸 调查上面所写的内容 |
[23:09] | how long would that take? | 这需要多久的时间 |
[23:12] | Probably 20 minutes. | 也许要二十分钟 |
[23:15] | Okay, okay, yeah, sure. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:18] | Cool, cool, cool. | 好好好 |
[23:38] | – What? – It’s weird. | -怎么 -很奇怪 |
[23:39] | That guy was just on the train with us, and now he’s here. | 那人刚才和我们一起坐火车 现在却在这里 |
[23:42] | Well, we were just on the train, and now we’re here, | 我们刚才在坐火车 现在也在这里 |
[23:44] | so how is that weird? | 这有什么奇怪的 |
[23:49] | Also, he wants me, so there’s that. | 而且他想要我 这也是事实 |
[23:52] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 这是在开玩笑吗 |
[23:53] | Who goes to the memorial service for a guy | 谁会去参加在国外 |
[23:55] | they slept with one time in a foreign country? | 睡过一次的男人的追悼会 |
[23:59] | Kim, when you hear galloping, | 金 当你听到疾驰奔跑时 |
[24:01] | you think horses, not zebras. | 你想到的是马匹 而不是斑马 |
[24:04] | Why would you think that’s a thing to say to me right now? | 现在跟我说这个是什么意思 |
[24:06] | ‘Cause sometimes the right answer is the obvious one | 因为有时正确的答案显而易见 |
[24:09] | that’s walking into that house right now in a stupid little hat. | 就是带着小傻帽走进那个大宅 |
[24:12] | We’re doing the legwork. | 我们在做实地调查 |
[24:14] | This is under Thai jurisdiction. | 这案子归泰国管 |
[24:16] | And we’re gonna need more than your galloping | 想要引渡美国公民 |
[24:18] | to extradite a U.S. citizen. | 需要的不只是疾驰奔跑 |
[24:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:21] | How about the housekeeper’s statement from Bangkok | 那个曼谷清洁工说鲍登第二天早上 |
[24:23] | that Bowden was still in the room the next morning? | 还在房间里的证词呢 |
[24:25] | And another employee saw her passed out on a bench | 另一个职员同一时间在另一层楼 |
[24:28] | on another floor at the same time. Is she magic? | 看到她昏倒在长椅上 她会施魔法吗 |
[24:31] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:32] | I’m sorry, what was that? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[24:34] | When we find out she killed him, | 等我们查出是她杀了他的时候 |
[24:37] | I’m gonna do a little dance. | 我要跳舞小小庆祝一下 |
[24:40] | Good for you. That sounds fun. | 真好 听上去很有意思 |
[24:50] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[24:52] | did you bring me to 3C’s funeral? | 你是带我来参加3C的葬礼吗 |
[24:55] | Actually, it’s a– it’s a memorial. | 其实这是追悼会 |
[24:57] | I think they do that when there’s no body. | 我想在没有尸体的情况下就会这么做 |
[24:58] | That is not relevant. Let me explain something. | 这不重要 让我解释一下 |
[25:01] | How could you not tell me that we were coming here? | 你怎么没告诉我说要来这里 |
[25:03] | Okay, I– I– | 好吧 我… |
[25:06] | I thought you would say no, | 我想你会拒绝 |
[25:07] | and I needed someone to come with me. | 我需要有人陪我一起来 |
[25:09] | You thought right. | 你想得没错 |
[25:10] | Cassie, I will not be rubbing shoulders with actual grieving pe– | 卡茜 我是不会和哀悼的人相处的 |
[25:14] | these people are grieving. | 这些人在哀悼 |
[25:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:17] | I will not rub shoulders | 我是不会像一个伤心游客那样 |
[25:18] | with actual grieving people like a sad tourist. | 去跟在哀悼的人相处的 |
[25:21] | What I will do is leave you standing here with him. | 我要把你一个人留在这陪他站着 |
[25:25] | Think about your life choices. | 好好想想你的人生选择 |
[25:28] | I need a drink. | 我要喝一杯 |
[25:29] | Do they have drinks at memorials? | 追悼会上有酒吗 |
[25:33] | My God. | 天呐 |
[25:48] | Excuse me, have you seen Janet Sokolov anywhere? Is she– | 抱歉 你有看到珍妮特·索科洛夫吗 |
[25:51] | No. | 没 |
[25:53] | Bet everyone here is telling stories about me | 如果你好奇的话 我打赌这里的每个人 |
[25:55] | if you’re curious. | 都会谈论我 |
[25:56] | Nope. | 并没有 |
[25:58] | Well, I am curious. | 我很好奇 |
[26:00] | Alex, please. | 亚历克斯 别闹 |
[26:02] | Focus. I need to find your mom. | 别分心 我要找到你妈妈 |
[26:04] | If I dated Miranda, | 如果我和米兰达交往过 |
[26:05] | there should be dozens of people here who know her. | 这里应该有很多人都认识她 |
[26:07] | So why would you bother my mom at my memorial service? | 你为什么要在我的追悼会上找我妈呢 |
[26:10] | There are 500 people here. | 这里有五百人 |
[26:11] | I’m supposed to walk up to each one and say, | 难道我要走过去和每个人说 |
[26:12] | “Hey, do you know Miranda?” | 你认识米兰达吗 |
[26:14] | Good point. | 说得也是 |
[26:15] | It is a big house. | 这房子很大 |
[26:22] | Am I crazy? | 我疯了吗 |
[26:23] | I mean, who invites somebody to a memorial service as a plus-one? | 谁会邀请人一起来参加追悼会啊 |
[26:29] | It’s just… | 这… |
[26:30] | Bitches, am I right? | 贱人对吧 |
[26:31] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[26:34] | Tell you something. | 我和你说 |
[26:36] | We don’t call women bitches, okay? | 我们不把女性叫做贱人 |
[26:38] | That is a phrased used for delinquent fuckbois | 这个词是用来形容猥琐装逼男 |
[26:40] | and sometimes male politicians. | 有时也形容男性政客 |
[26:43] | She is my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[26:45] | She’s confused. | 她不知所措 |
[26:48] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[26:49] | – Michael. – Michael? | -迈克尔 -迈克尔 |
[26:51] | With an M or… | 是迈还是… |
[26:53] | – Michael. – Yeah. | -迈克尔 -好 |
[26:55] | It’s nice to see you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[26:56] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[27:01] | Bill, honey, are you there? | 比尔 亲爱的 你在吗 |
[27:16] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[27:33] | Stupid fucking dog. | 死狗 |
[27:43] | Dearest friends, | 亲爱的朋友 |
[27:46] | family, and colleagues, | 家人和同事们 |
[27:49] | your presence here means the world to Janet and me. | 各位能到场对我和珍妮特来说意义重大 |
[27:59] | The first time Alex beat me in a game of chess, | 亚历克斯第一次在下棋时赢我的时候 |
[28:04] | he was so surprised, | 他惊讶不已 |
[28:07] | he assumed we’d made a mistake. | 他以为我们搞错了 |
[28:11] | My God. | 天呐 |
[28:12] | I’m– I’m so sorry. I– sorry. Sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[28:16] | Sorry, sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[28:18] | As I was saying, | 继续刚才说的 |
[28:20] | I told him on that day | 那天我告诉他 |
[28:24] | that it was his turn to start– | 轮到他开始… |
[28:27] | to start teaching me. | 开始教我 |
[28:30] | Excuse me. I know. | 不好意思 我知道 |
[28:32] | I apo–I apologize. I’m so, so sorry. | 对不起 真对不起 |
[28:37] | Why are you calling me over and over? | 你为什么不停地打电话给我 |
[28:39] | You need to come over right now. | 你必须马上过来 |
[28:40] | I can’t. I’m at a– I’m at a spin class. | 我走不开 我在练动感单车 |
[28:45] | What the fuck are you doing in Westchester? | 你跑去韦斯切斯特做什么 |
[28:47] | My God. Okay, I’m– | 天呐 我… |
[28:49] | I’m at Alex Sokolov’s memorial. | 我在参加亚历克斯·索科洛夫的追悼会 |
[28:52] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[28:52] | Okay, Cass, | 卡茜 |
[28:54] | the Sokolovs own Unisphere. | 索科洛夫家是巨仪的拥有者 |
[28:57] | Like, the whole fucking thing, okay? | 整个企业都是他们家的 |
[28:58] | Max did some digging, and he had to dig very deep. | 麦克斯查过了 而且查得很细致 |
[29:01] | Okay, well, did he find anything about Miranda? | 他有查到米兰达吗 |
[29:03] | No. Look, | 没有 听着 |
[29:04] | I need you to listen to me, okay? | 我要你认真听我说 |
[29:06] | The Sokolovs are laundering money for some very scary people. | 索科洛夫家在替一些非常可怕的人洗钱 |
[29:09] | I shouldn’t say this, | 我不应该说的 |
[29:10] | but some of these people are my clients, | 但这当中有些人是我的客户 |
[29:12] | and when they need to, they get very, very, very violent. | 必要的时候 他们会非常非常地暴力 |
[29:15] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[29:16] | I need you need to leave that house right now. | 我要你立刻离开那房子 |
[29:18] | Okay, I hear you. I hear you. | 我懂 我懂 |
[29:19] | You’re worried about scary people. | 你担心可怕的人 |
[29:20] | But if I don’t find Miranda, | 但如果我找不到米兰达 |
[29:21] | I will never sleep in my place again– | 我就再也不能回家睡觉了 |
[29:23] | if I’m not arrested. | 如果我没被捕的话 |
[29:24] | Cass, please, | 小卡 快走吧 |
[29:26] | just get out of that fucking house. | 快点离开那房子 |
[29:28] | Okay, whatever. I’m sorry. | 随便吧 对不起 |
[29:29] | – I love you. I have to go. – Cass– | -爱你 我要挂了 -小卡 |
[29:31] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[29:33] | She fucking dies, I’m gonna kill her. | 她要是死了 我就杀死她 |
[29:46] | 安妮 接电话 我现在有话和你说 回复我 不然我要采取过激手段了 一小时后打给我 | |
[29:57] | Hey, it’s Cassie. I’ll probably call you back. | 我是卡茜 我或许会回你 |
[30:00] | Hey, Cassie. | 卡茜 |
[30:02] | It’s me, Megan Briscoe. | 是我 梅根·布里斯克 |
[30:03] | I don’t know why I said that. | 我不知道我为什么这么说 |
[30:04] | Of course you know who it is. | 你当然知道我谁 |
[30:05] | Listen, are we still bid buddies? | 我们还是老友吗 |
[30:09] | Because I really need | 因为下个月 |
[30:10] | to get on that Tokyo-Seoul route next month. | 我真的需要飞东京至首尔的航线 |
[30:13] | So if you don’t wanna go to Asia, let me know. | 所以如果你不想飞亚洲的话 就告诉我 |
[30:16] | I can always ask Jada. | 我还是可以去找捷达的 |
[30:19] | Call me back. Bye. | 回我电话 拜 |
[30:43] | Is this your father’s wake? | 这是你父亲的守灵吗 |
[30:48] | What are you doing here? You can’t be here. | 你来做什么 你不能来这里 |
[30:50] | It is, isn’t it? | 还真是对吧 |
[30:51] | Wh– | 什… |
[30:52] | Look at you. You’re so young. | 看看你 你年纪真小 |
[30:54] | What– that’s not how this works. | 什么 这样不对 |
[30:56] | You– get out of my childhood memories! | 从我的童年记忆里滚出去 |
[30:59] | Yeah, I don’t think of those things, | 我不想这些事 |
[31:00] | so you can’t think of those things! | 你也不能想这些事 |
[31:01] | Whoa, whoa, Cassie, I didn’t ask to be there. | 卡茜 不是我要求来的 |
[31:03] | It wasn’t volitional. | 不是我自愿的 |
[31:04] | So what were you doing there? | 那你在那干什么 |
[31:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:06] | Why don’t you tell me. How about that? | 要不你告诉我 怎么样 |
[31:25] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[31:27] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[31:31] | A beer? But aren’t you, like, ten? | 啤酒 你不是才10岁吗 |
[31:34] | Oh, my God, lay off. | 天 省省吧 |
[31:35] | It’s a light beer, okay? | 就是淡啤酒而已 |
[31:37] | It’s practically flavored sparkling water by adult standards. | 按成年人标准来说就相当于是风味汽水 |
[31:53] | Your brother has the right idea. | 你哥哥比较乖 |
[31:54] | Yeah, well, you’ve never met him. | 你又没见过他 |
[32:01] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[32:23] | I’m so sorry! | 真抱歉 |
[32:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[32:43] | Fuck off, Alex. | 滚 亚历克斯 |
[33:18] | My–my dad only used to give me beer. | 我爸爸以前只给我啤酒 |
[33:28] | That was my first sip of hard alcohol. | 这是我第一次尝到烈酒 |
[33:36] | I– | 我 |
[33:38] | My God, I’m so sor– I didn’t mean to intrude. | 天 我真抱… 我不是有意打搅的 |
[33:40] | Then don’t. | 那就不要 |
[33:44] | We can stand here quietly. | 我们可以安静站在这儿 |
[33:47] | At least I know I can. | 至少我知道我可以 |
[33:51] | You know, | 你知道 |
[33:52] | I only met Alex briefly, but… | 我只短暂见过亚历克斯 但是 |
[33:56] | I’ve never known anyone like him. | 我从没见过跟他一样的人 |
[33:58] | He was generous. | 他很慷慨 |
[33:59] | More generous than I ever am. | 比我慷慨多了 |
[34:01] | Who knows where he got that? | 谁知道他是从哪遗传来的 |
[34:03] | I used to think he was born into the wrong family | 我以前常以为他生错了家庭 |
[34:05] | or some nurse switched him at birth. | 或者护士在他出生时调包了 |
[34:08] | You know that can happen. | 你知道这种事是有可能的 |
[34:09] | I used to think that of me and my brother growing up. | 我和我哥哥小时候我也经常这么想 |
[34:12] | We should not have been in the same family. | 我们不该在同一个家庭 |
[34:15] | But I guess you can’t choose those things. | 但我想这种事你没得选 |
[34:20] | Janet, you have a call. | 珍妮特 有电话 |
[34:22] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[34:26] | I’m so sorry to do this right now, | 抱歉这个时候这么做 |
[34:27] | but I have to ask you a question. | 但我得问你个问题 |
[34:29] | It’s about Alex’s last girlfriend. | 有关亚历克斯的上一任女友 |
[34:32] | What about Fiona? | 菲奥娜怎么了 |
[34:34] | Sorry, Fiona? | 什么 菲奥娜 |
[34:36] | I don’t– | 我不 |
[34:37] | No, no, I’m talking about Miranda. | 不不 我说的是米兰达 |
[34:41] | Miranda Croft? | 米兰达·克罗夫特 |
[34:43] | What an absurd– | 真是个荒谬的… |
[34:44] | My son never dated Miranda Croft. | 我儿子从没跟米兰达·克罗夫特交往过 |
[34:46] | Where did you get that– | 你是从哪… |
[34:49] | Never mention that name to me again. | 再也别跟我提那名字 |
[34:56] | So you were never even together? | 所以你们从没在一起过 |
[34:57] | Or my mom’s lying. | 也可能是我妈在说谎 |
[34:59] | Did you see her face? | 你看到她表情了吗 |
[35:00] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是实话 |
[35:01] | If you never even dated Miranda, | 如果你从没跟米兰达交往过 |
[35:04] | then what the fuck is going on? | 那到底什么情况 |
[35:46] | I can’t speak to those particular concerns, | 我不能说那些特别的问题 |
[35:48] | but I was just accosted by a strange woman | 但刚才有个陌生女人找我搭话 |
[35:50] | asking questions about Miranda. | 问起了米兰达 |
[35:54] | Whatever else is going on, | 不管还在发生什么 |
[35:55] | I will not let Victor, Miranda, | 我决不允许维克多 米兰达 |
[35:57] | or anyone else at Lionfish | 或者任何狮子鱼的人 |
[35:59] | use my dead son as a scapegoat. | 把我死去的儿子当做替罪羊 |
[36:04] | Where are the Lionfish files that Alex left here? | 亚历克斯留在这的狮子鱼档案在哪 |
[36:06] | I shredded the documents in your office this morning. | 我今早把你办公室里的文件都粉碎了 |
[36:10] | All right, let’s go back down. | 好的 我们下去吧 |
[36:19] | Hey, it’s Cassie. | 我是卡茜 |
[36:20] | I’ll probably call you back. | 我或许会回你 |
[36:21] | Straight to voice mail. Fuck. | 直接转到语音信箱了 操 |
[36:23] | You’re acting like she’s about to be killed or something. | 你搞得好像她马上要被杀了一样 |
[36:25] | That’s not helping. That’s, um… | 这可没任何帮助 这… |
[36:27] | Look, I told her to call me in an hour, | 我叫她一小时后给我电话 |
[36:29] | and it has been way longer than an hour. | 已经早过了一小时了 |
[36:31] | And, you know, | 你知道 |
[36:32] | if she says the wrong thing to the wrong person there, | 如果她在那跟错误的人说了错误的事 |
[36:34] | then that, you know– that–fuck. | 那么 就操蛋了 |
[36:36] | Yeah, you know what? I’m gonna… | 知道吗 我要 |
[36:40] | Yeah, I can–I can just call one of our clients, | 我可以 我可以打给我们的客户 |
[36:42] | and I can ask them to just put in a call to the Sokolovs, | 我可以让他们帮我联系索科洛夫家的人 |
[36:47] | you know, just in case, like, | 以防万一 |
[36:47] | “Cassie Bowden, “harmless flight attendant, | 卡茜·鲍登 无害的空乘 |
[36:49] | fixated on Alex, isn’t that cute?” | 执着于亚历克斯 是不是很可爱 |
[36:51] | And my boss is gonna be furious, | 我老板会很生气 |
[36:52] | but, like, I can help, so… | 但我可以帮忙 |
[36:54] | She might be totally fine. | 她可能完全没事 |
[36:56] | You really wanna go out on a limb for her? | 你真想为了她而冒险吗 |
[36:59] | I mean, she’s my best friend, Max, so yes. | 她是我最好的朋友 麦克斯 当然了 |
[37:02] | Best friend? Cassie? | 最好的朋友 卡茜 |
[37:04] | We basically live together, and I just met Cassie, | 我们可以说是同居了 而我才刚刚见到卡茜 |
[37:07] | so she can’t really be your best friend. | 所以她不可能是你最好的朋友 |
[37:09] | I’m, uh–I’m s–I’m sorry, you live here? | 我 不好意思 你住在这儿 |
[37:13] | All my stuff’s here, so… | 我所有东西都在这儿 所以 |
[37:14] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[37:15] | So the totality of the things that you own are | 所以你拥有的所有东西就是 |
[37:17] | a toothbrush, two T-shirts, | 一把牙刷 两件T恤 |
[37:19] | and a computer? | 和一台电脑 |
[37:21] | You know I’m ready to unpack your commitment issues | 你知道我随时准备好 |
[37:23] | whenever you feel like it’s that time. | 跟你谈谈你的承诺问题 |
[37:25] | Look, if you wanna talk about Cassie, | 如果你想谈论卡茜 |
[37:26] | we can talk about Cassie. | 我们可以谈卡茜 |
[37:28] | It’s, like, people have different types of friendships. | 人们有不同类型的友谊 |
[37:30] | I don’t care how it looks. | 我不在乎看上去如何 |
[37:32] | I’m making the call. | 我要打电话了 |
[37:42] | Give it to us. | 说吧 |
[37:43] | Bowden’s behavior has been erratic. | 鲍登的行为很古怪 |
[37:45] | Erratic how? | 怎么说 |
[37:46] | She’s been drinking heavily, | 她不停喝酒 |
[37:47] | she’s made herself a recurring public spectacle, | 她让自己连续当众出糗 |
[37:50] | and she destroyed a tower of cucumber sandwiches. | 她还毁掉了一座黄瓜三明治 |
[37:54] | Oh, I did see her go upstairs with Janet Sokolov. | 我有看到她和珍妮特·索科洛夫上楼 |
[37:57] | Maybe she did know Alex before. | 也许她之前确实认识亚历克斯 |
[38:06] | Can someone kindly explain to me | 有人能跟我解释下 |
[38:08] | why a federal battalion is camped outside my house taking photographs? | 为什么联邦”部队”驻扎在我家外面拍照吗 |
[38:12] | We didn’t mean any disrespect. | 我们无意冒犯 |
[38:14] | We’re just trying to do our job. | 我们只是在做我们的工作而已 |
[38:15] | And I’m trying to find out why your pre-owned sedan | 我还想知道为什么你们的二手厢式轿车 |
[38:17] | is leaking oil on my immaculate drive. | 在我一尘不染的车道上漏油吗 |
[38:20] | Oh, do you think I should wait and ask at your son’s memorial service? | 你觉得我该等到你儿子追悼会的时候去问吗 |
[38:24] | That’s how we communicate, right? | 这是我们的交流方式 对吗 |
[38:26] | Now, I’ll invite you all to leave. | 请你们立刻离开 |
[38:31] | Do you know a Cassandra Bowden? | 你认识卡桑德拉·鲍登吗 |
[38:38] | Yeah, if I were a paper shredder, | 如果我是碎纸机 |
[38:40] | first thing I’d do is, I’d probably stop talking to myself. | 我首先要做的就是 多半是停止自言自语 |
[39:12] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[39:18] | Most people get pictures. | 大多数人都有照片 |
[39:20] | I have paintings. | 我的是画 |
[39:22] | Yeah. A lot of them. | 嗯 很多 |
[39:29] | Okay, focus. Come on, paper shredder. | 好了 专注 碎纸机 |
[39:33] | Fuck. | 操 |
[40:23] | Oh, Mr. Sokolov, I’m so sorry for your loss. | 索科洛夫先生 节哀顺变 |
[40:26] | I got a little bit turned around when I walked upst– | 我上楼后有点摸不清方向 |
[40:28] | You’re a friend of Alex’s? | 你是亚历克斯的朋友 |
[40:31] | I’m actually not– I’m not really a– | 我其实不是 我不是 |
[40:33] | I’m not really a friend, just a… | 我算不上是朋友 就是… |
[40:38] | I actually only knew him for a day. | 我其实只认识了他一天 |
[40:41] | Well, 12 hours, really. | 准确说是12小时 |
[40:42] | It was actually just one evening. | 就一个晚上 |
[40:44] | But that evening was spent | 但那个晚上 |
[40:45] | having se–making love twice. | 我们做了两次爱 |
[40:48] | Well, there’s the infinity pool, so actually three times. | 还有无边泳池 所以是三次 |
[40:51] | I’m sure you can see yourself out. | 你肯定自己能走吧 |
[40:53] | Yup. | 当然 |
[40:54] | Here we are again. | 又碰面了 |
[40:56] | Would you care to explain why you’re in my house? | 你能解释下你为什么来我家吗 |
[40:58] | Don’t mind her, dear. | 别管她 亲爱的 |
[41:00] | She’s just one of Alex’s good-time girls. | 她就是亚历克斯的玩乐女孩之一 |
[41:02] | Don’t be stupid, Edward. | 别傻了 爱德华 |
[41:04] | This girl was inquiring about Miranda. | 这女的之前在大厅米兰达 |
[41:06] | Now she’s upstairs snooping around. | 现在又在楼上四处窥探 |
[41:08] | I actually have legitimate reasons for both of those things. | 这两件事我都有正当理由 |
[41:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:12] | You’re one of Victor’s incompetent field mice. | 你是维克多无能的田鼠之一 |
[41:14] | Victor? Who? | 维克多 谁 |
[41:15] | Oh, cut the theatrics. | 少装了 |
[41:17] | No, I’m a– I’m a flight attendant. | 不 我 我是空乘 |
[41:18] | Really, I’m–I’m–yeah, in the–you know. | 真的 我是 你懂的 |
[41:21] | I have a badge. I could show you. | 我有徽章 我可以给你看 |
[41:23] | It’s got a little plastic thing, but it–sorry. | 一个塑料玩意 但是 抱歉 |
[41:25] | Let me just grab it out of my– | 我从我的… |
[41:26] | You really don’t know what you’ve walked into, do you? | 你真不知道你陷入了什么情况 是吗 |
[41:34] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:40] | So your family’s terrifying. | 你家人很可怕 |
[41:42] | Maybe they’re better when their son didn’t just die. | 也许他们儿子没有刚刚去世的话会好点 |
[41:44] | Okay, they’re not hanging out in libraries with guns | 他们不是因为他们儿子刚死 |
[41:46] | because their son just died, sorry, Alex. | 而拿着枪在书房里转 抱歉 亚历克斯 |
[41:48] | Those are your parents. You worked at Unisphere. | 那是你的父母 你在巨仪工作 |
[41:50] | Are you associated with these people? | 你跟这些人有关系吗 |
[42:02] | It seems as if you’re free to leave. | 看样子你可以走了 |
[42:05] | Unless you prefer to stay. | 除非你想留下 |
[42:07] | I don’t– | 我不 |
[42:09] | I don’t even know how this happened. | 我都不知道怎么会这样 |
[42:11] | I am so sorry for your loss, really. | 节哀顺变 |
[42:23] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 我们走 |
[42:24] | Just–quiet. | 别出声 |
[42:27] | Gonna pull my arm out of the socket. | 你要把我手扯断了 |
[42:28] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病 |
[42:32] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[42:35] | I didn’t even wanna come here in the first place. | 我本来就不想来的 |
[42:37] | Oh, please, I saw you liaisoning with the cater-waiter; | 得了吧 我看到你和那个服务生私通 |
[42:39] | I think you’re okay. | 你可开心了 |
[42:40] | Liaisoning–liaisoning? | 私通 私通 |
[42:41] | That’s a word, “liaisoning”? | 私通是个单词吗 |
[42:43] | That’s a lot of judgment coming from a person | 一个刚闯入追悼会的人 |
[42:45] | who just crashed a memorial service. | 也好意思说我 |
[42:47] | What are you doing? What is this? | 你在干什么 这是什么 |
[42:49] | This is a bag of trash. You’re a trash lady? | 那是一袋垃圾 你是捡垃圾的吗 |
[42:50] | – Shut up. Quiet. – You–you’re hoarding? | -闭嘴 安静 -你有囤积癖 |
[42:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[42:53] | Yes, yes, I liaised | 是的 是的 我和 |
[42:55] | with a man named Michael, a beautiful cater-waiter | 一个叫迈克尔的男人私通 一个帅气的服务生 |
[42:57] | who’s taking me to tacos in Bushwick on Saturday. | 他周六要带我去布什威克吃塔可 |
[42:59] | I don’t know where Bushwick is, | 我都不知道布什威克在哪 |
[43:00] | but it’s gonna be fucking magical, I’ll tell you that. | 但相信我 到时一定会很棒 |
[43:01] | A magical taco Bushwick connection, wow! | 神奇的布什威克塔可之恋 |
[43:04] | Maybe that’s what happened with you and 3C | 也许这就是你和3C之间 |
[43:06] | and your magical night in Bangkok | 在曼谷神奇一夜里发生的事 |
[43:08] | that you keep saying didn’t happen. | 虽然你总说没有发生 |
[43:09] | Is there some other reason | 我们闯入这里 |
[43:10] | that we are here fully fucking interloping | 干涉他哀悼的家人 |
[43:13] | – on his actual grieving family? – Shane. | -还有别的原因吗 -肖恩 |
[43:15] | You wanted to go, I’m going. | 你想走 我这就走 |
[43:16] | – Shane. – Get into it. | -肖恩 -快啊 |
[43:17] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:20] | Okay, you’re right. You’re absolutely fucking right. | 你说得对 你说得很对 |
[43:22] | I should not have come here. | 我不该来的 |
[43:23] | I shouldn’t have brought you here. | 我不该带你过来 |
[43:24] | I just–I thought it was the right thing to do, okay? | 我只是 我以为这是正确的事 |
[43:26] | I thought it was important. | 我以为这很重要 |
[43:28] | I did; I thought it was important, okay? | 真的 我以为很重要 |
[43:29] | I wanted to clear my– | 我想要清理 |
[43:31] | I wanted to clear my head of this horrible, | 我想要清理掉我脑中 |
[43:33] | horrible tragedy, but I didn’t do that. | 这场可怕的悲剧 但我没做到 |
[43:35] | I just made a fucking fool of myself in there | 我只是在里面丢人现眼 |
[43:37] | ’cause I’m a mess. I’m a fucking mess. I’m sorry. | 因为我一团糟 我一团糟 对不起 |
[43:45] | Look, it doesn’t matter. | 听着 这不重要 |
[43:46] | No one in there even knows who you are, | 根本没人知道你是谁 |
[43:48] | so let’s just go. | 我们走吧 |
[43:50] | It’s fine, | 没事 |
[43:52] | It’s not the end of the world. | 这不是世界末日 |
[43:54] | Listen, you cannot tell anyone that I came here, okay? | 你不能告诉任何人我来过这里 |
[43:58] | It’s fucking crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[43:59] | I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[44:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[44:04] | I can keep a secret, Cassie. | 我能保密 卡茜 |
[44:09] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 来 |
[44:19] | 安妮·穆雷迪安 你最好没死 | |
[44:27] | – Okay, okay, she’s alive. – What? | -好的 好的 她还活着 -怎么了 |
[44:29] | – Okay, okay. – Okay, great. | -好的 好的 -很好 |
[44:32] | I’m gonna just murder her myself when I get the chance. | 我要在有机会的时候亲手杀了她 |
[44:36] | It’s just like, she stops answering my calls and my text messages, | 只是 她不回我电话和短信 |
[44:39] | – and she scares the fucking shit out of me. – Okay. | -她吓死我了 -嗯 |
[44:42] | So was that–well, the favor you called in even necessary? | 所以你之前请求的帮忙是必要的吗 |
[44:47] | Uh, yeah. | 当然 |
[44:49] | I mean, she got out in one piece, so… | 她毫发未损地离开了 |
[44:52] | Fuck, I don’t know. Maybe, but… | 我也不知道 也许 但是 |
[44:54] | It’s great. It’s great. You pulled some strings | 很好 你托了些关系 |
[44:56] | and you bailed out a friend. Good job. | 你救出了一个朋友 好样的 |
[44:57] | Your reward is some ramen. | 你的奖赏是拉面 |
[44:59] | – Right. – Yeah? | -嗯 -对吗 |
[45:00] | Yeah. Max, that call that I made, | 麦克斯 我之前打的电话 |
[45:03] | my–my boss is literally gonna have my head on a stick. | 我 我老板一定会要了我的命 |
[45:07] | I would be more worried about my payment. | 你应该更操心我的报偿才是 |
[45:10] | – Your payment? – My payment. | -你的报偿 -我的报偿 |
[45:11] | For what? | 什么的报偿 |
[45:13] | I believe I– | 我想我 |
[45:15] | I believe I sent you an invoice for investigative services rendered. | 我想我已向你发送了提供调查服务的发票 |
[45:19] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[45:24] | And I would like to be paid. | 我想得到报酬 |
[45:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[45:28] | How would you like to take your payment? | 你想怎么收款 |
[45:30] | Well, I worked for, like, 20 minutes. | 我工作了大约20分钟 |
[45:33] | I’m trying to think what you could do for, like, 20 minutes. | 我在想你20分钟能做什么 |
[45:36] | – What I could do for 20– – 20 whole minutes. | -我20分钟能做… -整整20分钟 |
[45:39] | 20 whole minutes. I don’t know. | 整整20分钟 我不知道 |
[45:40] | What could it be? | 能是什么呢 |
[45:42] | I’m gonna figure it out. | 我会想出来的 |
[45:43] | – Let’s get some ramen. – Okay. | -我们去吃拉面吧 -好 |
[46:10] | Sir, where is the bar car on this train? | 先生 火车上的酒吧车在哪 |
[46:12] | Sorry, it’s not that kind of train. | 抱歉 这不是那种火车 |
[46:16] | It’s not that kind of train. | 不是那种火车 |
[46:24] | – Hi, I’m Miranda. – Miranda. | -你好 我是米兰达 -米兰达 |
[46:27] | Fuck. | 操 |