| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Carroll was convicted in 2004 | 于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗 | 
| [00:02] | for the murders of 14 young women. | 谋害了14名年轻女性 | 
| [00:05] | All the videos are on this drive. | 所有视频都存在这个优盘里 | 
| [00:07] | You are a godsend. | 你真是助益匪浅 | 
| [00:08] | I have to come over more often. | 我得经常来你这里 | 
| [00:09] | This break-up sex is hot. | 分手性爱太爽了 | 
| [00:11] | Everyone knows their role? | 每个人都清楚自己的任务吗 | 
| [00:12] | We trained, sir. We’re ready. | 我们训练有素 先生 一切就绪 | 
| [00:13] | I appreciate your dedication, Alex. | 你的奉献精神让我很感动 亚力克斯 | 
| [00:16] | Don’t do this! Joe! | 不要这么做 乔 | 
| [00:17] | Something happened with Claire, | 克莱尔出事了 | 
| [00:18] | And now he’s gonna kill her. | 现在他要杀了她 | 
| [00:19] | He’s gonna give you the opportunity to save her. | 他会给你机会拯救她 | 
| [00:20] | He’s gonna give me the opportunity to witness her death. | 他会让我来见证她的死亡 | 
| [00:23] | Will you grieve for your love when she dies? | 当你的爱人逝去 你会为她悲恸吗 | 
| [00:28] | Why does Claire have to die? | 为什么克莱尔必须死 | 
| [00:29] | It’s so that you can be reborn. | 那样你才能获得重生 | 
| [00:38] | Joe, this is such a bad idea. | 乔 这样不行 | 
| [00:40] | Come on! | 快走 | 
| [00:40] | Joe! Joe! | 乔 乔 | 
| [00:46] | Guys, we got a problem. | 伙计们 出事了 | 
| [00:47] | Parker’s missing. | 帕克不见了 | 
| [00:48] | Any last words, agent? | 要说点遗言吗 探员 | 
| [00:49] | You don’t have to do this. | 你们不是非得这样的 | 
| [00:50] | Take small breaths. | 别喘大气 | 
| [00:51] | No! Somebody, help! | 不要 谁来救救我 | 
| [00:54] | Somebody! Please. | 来人啊 救命啊 | 
| [01:00] | You guys, I got something. | 各位 有线索了 | 
| [01:02] | Surveillance footage | 康乐中心背后 | 
| [01:03] | from a gas station behind the Recreation Center. | 一家加油站的监控录像显示 | 
| [01:04] | Look at that side road. | 注意那条小路 | 
| [01:06] | It’s Parker. | 是帕克 | 
| [01:09] | That’s the ringleader from last night right there. | 那就是昨晚案子的元凶 | 
| [01:13] | I.D.ed as Alex Lipton, former army sniper, | 亚力克斯·利普顿 曾为部队狙击手 | 
| [01:16] | Part of the freedom 13. | 属于自由十三民兵团 | 
| [01:16] | Another militia boy. Ok. | 又是民兵 好的 | 
| [01:19] | What else did Joe say? | 乔还说了什么 | 
| [01:21] | The attack last night was “Masque of the Red Death,” | 昨晚的攻击是《红死病的假面具》 | 
| [01:22] | The girl yesterday was quoting “Annabel Lee.” | 昨天那个女孩提到了”安娜贝尔·李” | 
| [01:24] | About lovers by the ocean. | 提到了海上情人 | 
| [01:26] | Joe is playing to Poe’s greatest hits. | 乔这是在上演坡最成功的作品 | 
| [01:29] | He’s handing us the clues. | 他将线索双手奉上 | 
| [01:30] | We just need to see them. | 我们只需用心发现 | 
| [01:32] | What the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [01:48] | I got it, I got it. | 我来 我来 | 
| [01:53] | Hey, buddy. What’s going on? | 小兄弟 这是怎么回事 | 
| [01:55] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 | 
| [02:07] | Jack Foster. | 杰克·福斯特 | 
| [02:10] | Where’d you get that mask? | 面具哪来的 | 
| [02:11] | A lady gave it to me. | 一位女士给我的 | 
| [02:13] | That lady tell you her name? | 她说过她叫什么吗 | 
| [02:16] | Emma. | 爱玛 | 
| [02:17] | Emma Hill! Fan out! She could still be in the area. | 爱玛·希尔 散开 她可能还没走远 | 
| [02:19] | She gave me $20 and told me to put this on | 她给我20块 让我戴着面具 | 
| [02:21] | and come over here. | 到警局来 | 
| [02:22] | Can I see that? | 能看看你的面具吗 | 
| [02:29] | Phone number. | 是电话号码 | 
| [02:58] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [03:00] | Debra? | 黛布拉 | 
| [03:02] | Oh, god. Ryan… | 谢天谢地 莱恩 | 
| [03:06] | Where are you? We’ll come get you. | 你在哪 我们去接你 | 
| [03:09] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [03:12] | I’m in a box. | 我被困住了 | 
| [03:13] | What? | 什么 | 
| [03:15] | It’s a…a coffin. | 在一具棺材里 | 
| [03:20] | I’m buried, Ryan. | 他们把我埋了 莱恩 | 
| [03:23] | Listen to me. You hang on, | 听我说 你坚持一下 | 
| [03:25] | and we’re gonna find you, ok? | 我们一定会找到你的 好吗 | 
| [03:29] | Did you hear me? We’re gonna get you out of there. | 听得见吗 我们会救你出来的 | 
| [03:32] | Please hurry. | 拜托快点 | 
| [03:45] | They’re bouncing the connection through a dummy server. | 信号一直被一台假服务器干扰 | 
| [03:51] | All right. Debra, let’s go through this. | 好吧黛布拉 咱们从头回忆 | 
| [03:53] | I want you to tell us whatever you remember | 他们把你关进后备箱后 | 
| [03:55] | after they put you in the trunk. | 你还记得发生过什么 | 
| [03:59] | I blacked out. I’m not sure for how long. | 我昏了过去 不知道过了多久 | 
| [04:02] | At least a few minutes. | 至少几分钟 | 
| [04:03] | And when you woke up? | 醒来之后呢 | 
| [04:08] | We went over railroad tracks. | 车子经过了铁轨 | 
| [04:09] | I remember that. | 这个我记得 | 
| [04:11] | There’s one line that runs through the county. | 县里只有一条铁路穿过 | 
| [04:15] | All right. Anything else? | 好的 还有呢 | 
| [04:19] | We drove for a while. | 然后行驶了一会 | 
| [04:21] | I counted. | 我心里默数 | 
| [04:23] | I got almost to 700. | 差不多数到700 | 
| [04:25] | That’s a little over 10 minutes. | 也就是十多分钟 | 
| [04:27] | Lots of turns. I… | 转了好几个弯 | 
| [04:32] | I tried to keep track. | 我很努力地想记住方向 | 
| [04:35] | I couldn’t. | 但实在是转晕了 | 
| [04:36] | It’s ok. You’re doing great. | 没关系 你做得很好了 | 
| [04:40] | Anything else? | 还记得什么 | 
| [04:43] | At the end, | 最后 | 
| [04:44] | we turned on to a dirt road. | 开上了一条泥土路 | 
| [04:46] | I could hear gravel or rocks. | 我听到车轮碾过碎石或石块的声音 | 
| [04:51] | We drove for maybe 5 minutes. | 在这条道上开了大概5分钟 | 
| [04:56] | Then we stopped. | 车停下了 | 
| [04:58] | They opened the trunk. | 他们打开后备箱 | 
| [04:59] | And what did you see? | 你看到了什么 | 
| [05:00] | Woods. | 树林 | 
| [05:02] | It was dark. I couldn’t see much. | 天黑了 我看不太清 | 
| [05:04] | Two men, | 有两个男人 | 
| [05:07] | One blond, one dark hair. | 一个金发 一个黑发 | 
| [05:12] | They put me inside here. | 把我装进了棺材 | 
| [05:14] | I could hear their shovels, | 我能听到铁铲的声音 | 
| [05:17] | then the dirt. | 然后是堆土 | 
| [05:21] | That’s all I can remember. | 我只记得这些了 | 
| [05:25] | Hey. You did good, Debra. | 你做得很好 黛布拉 | 
| [05:30] | We are gonna find you. | 我们会找到你的 | 
| [05:32] | Deidre’s gonna stay with you. | 黛德丽会陪着你 | 
| [05:35] | Debra, I’m here. I’m gonna stay on the line with you, ok? | 黛布拉 我在呢 我会一直陪你说话 | 
| [05:37] | There’s 8 different railroad crossings in Milton County. | 米尔顿县有八个铁路平交道口 | 
| [05:39] | Ok, but she’s to the east, | 但她在东面 | 
| [05:41] | Cedarville State Forest. | 塞达维尔国家森林 | 
| [05:42] | It’s 3,000 acres. There’s 12 access roads, | 整整三千英亩 12条进路 | 
| [05:44] | they’re all gravel. | 都是碎石路 | 
| [05:45] | It’s way too much ground to cover. | 搜查范围太广了 | 
| [05:46] | How much time do we have? | 我们有多少时间 | 
| [05:47] | They abducted her, traveled by car. | 他们绑架她 用车带她走 | 
| [05:49] | It takes time to bury someone. | 把人埋掉也要时间 | 
| [05:52] | How much air do you think she has? | 你觉得她还有多少空气 | 
| [05:53] | 3-5 hours maybe. | 能撑三到五小时吧 | 
| [05:57] | – We got to find her. – Police found Alex’s car | -我们得找到她 -警方在塞达维尔附近的 | 
| [05:58] | Out on Route 4 near Cedarville. | 四号公路边找到了亚力克斯的车 | 
| [06:00] | We’re gonna check it out. | 我们正要过去 | 
| [06:57] | Morning, Claire. | 早安 克莱尔 | 
| [06:59] | Whatever it is you’re considering doing, | 不管你想干什么 | 
| [07:03] | don’t. | 想都别想 | 
| [07:06] | Now come on. | 过来 | 
| [07:09] | Back inside. | 回屋 | 
| [07:29] | So this is your ending, a lighthouse? | 这就是你的结局吗 一座灯塔 | 
| [07:32] | You don’t find that the least bit predictable? | 不觉得这太好猜了吗 | 
| [07:35] | I…I find it fitting. | 我觉得很合适 | 
| [07:38] | Or predictable. | 或者说是太好猜 | 
| [07:38] | It’s a motif, Claire. | 这是故事的主旨 克莱尔 | 
| [07:42] | It bookends the story. | 贯穿始终 | 
| [07:43] | Yeah. You’re a brilliant teacher, Joe, | 你真是个好老师 乔 | 
| [07:44] | but it never really translated to your writing. | 但你的作品却这么烂 | 
| [07:45] | -Don’t you– – What? You’re gonna kill me? | -你别… -怎么 要杀我 | 
| [07:47] | You’re gonna do it anyway. | 反正是早晚的事 | 
| [07:48] | You might as well just get it over with. | 不如现在就杀了我 | 
| [07:54] | Not just yet, no. | 还没到时候 | 
| [07:55] | Oh, right. | 对了 | 
| [07:57] | We’re waiting for Ryan. | 我们在等莱恩 | 
| [07:58] | Yes, we are. | 没错 | 
| [08:00] | Well, he–he must bear witness. | 他必须亲眼目睹 | 
| [08:03] | Ryan has–he has proved remarkably resilient, | 莱恩已经满血复活了 | 
| [08:07] | but–but I do believe that your death will be the one | 但我相信你的死会就此 | 
| [08:11] | that finally does him in. | 让他一蹶不振 | 
| [08:14] | Like I said… | 正如我所说 | 
| [08:17] | predictable. | 太好猜了 | 
| [08:19] | You know, you’re not being terribly good company, Claire. | 跟你在一起真闹心 克莱尔 | 
| [08:21] | No. I’m finding your temperament most, um… | 我发现你很善于 | 
| [08:24] | most provoking. | 激怒别人 | 
| [08:27] | In–in fact, I think I’ve had enough of you for the moment. | 我现在不想看到你了 | 
| [08:30] | Come here. Come on. | 过来 过来 | 
| [08:36] | Joe? | 乔 | 
| [08:38] | Joe! | 乔 | 
| [08:56] | This is definitely the car. | 就是这辆车 | 
| [08:58] | Why leave it behind? | 为什么要弃车 | 
| [08:59] | Flat tire. Assuming after they buried her. | 爆胎了 可能是在埋掉她之后 | 
| [09:02] | They could be anywhere. | 他们可能在任何地方 | 
| [09:03] | Ok, folks. We need a perimeter search of the entire area. | 伙计们 我们得搜查整片区域 | 
| [09:06] | Let’s go! | 出发吧 | 
| [09:06] | Mike, check it out. | 麦克 看这里 | 
| [09:08] | Tire wall puncture. | 轮胎被刺穿了 | 
| [09:09] | Somebody knifed it. | 有人用刀划的 | 
| [09:12] | They wanted us to find this car. | 他们想让我们找到这辆车 | 
| [09:25] | Down! | 趴下 | 
| [09:34] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [09:37] | – Give me some cover. – Wait. What are you gonna do? | -掩护我 -等等 你要干什么 | 
| [09:39] | Cover! | 掩护 | 
| [09:57] | Drop it! | 放下 | 
| [09:58] | Drop the weapon. | 放下武器 | 
| [10:02] | Where is Agent Parker? | 帕克探员在哪 | 
| [10:05] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 | 
| [10:07] | Hardy! | 哈迪 | 
| [10:09] | Cuff him. | 把他铐起来 | 
| [10:10] | Get on your knees! | 跪下 | 
| [10:16] | Put him in our car. | 让他坐我们那辆车 | 
| [10:20] | Taking him back to town for questioning? | 带他回局里问话吗 | 
| [10:23] | Yeah. We got him. | 是的 我们带他回去 | 
| [10:28] | Do what you need to do. | 做你要做的事吧 | 
| [10:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [10:32] | My name is Neil Meyer. | 我叫尼尔·迈耶 | 
| [10:34] | How did you end up here? | 你怎么会在这里 | 
| [10:35] | Couple of kids hired me to bring a boat up from Newport. | 几个孩子雇我从纽波特开船过来 | 
| [10:40] | What happened to your leg? | 你的腿怎么了 | 
| [10:41] | It’s my ankle. | 是脚踝 | 
| [10:43] | I think they broke it so I couldn’t run. | 他们打断了我的脚踝 让我没法逃跑 | 
| [10:47] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底怎么回事 | 
| [10:48] | Who are these people? | 这些是什么人 | 
| [10:50] | It’s Joe Carroll. | 是乔·卡罗 | 
| [10:55] | He’s gonna kill us, isn’t he? | 他会杀了我们的 对吗 | 
| [11:18] | Where are we? | 这是什么地方 | 
| [11:19] | Just a nice quiet place where we can talk. | 一个能让我们好好谈话的僻静地方 | 
| [11:25] | Yeah. I’ve met some of your militia friends. | 我见过你那些民兵朋友 | 
| [11:26] | They had this really cool way of questioning me. | 他们审问我的方式很有意思 | 
| [11:28] | Yeah. I heard about that. | 我听说了 | 
| [11:29] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [11:31] | Oh. Then you know what’s about to happen. | 那你应该知道接下来会发生什么了吧 | 
| [11:34] | Here’s how it works. | 我们这么办 | 
| [11:36] | We ask you a question, you answer truthfully, | 我们问 你老实答 | 
| [11:38] | or we beat you to a pulp. | 不然我们就把你往死里揍 | 
| [11:41] | Where’s Agent Parker? | 帕克探员在哪 | 
| [11:43] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间玩这套 | 
| [11:44] | You need to start talking. | 赶紧说 | 
| [11:45] | Or what? You’re FBI. You can’t do– | 不然怎样 你们是联调局探员 又不能… | 
| [11:50] | I’m sorry. You were saying? | 不好意思 你说什么 | 
| [11:54] | Where is Agent Parker? | 帕克探员在哪 | 
| [11:55] | Ok, ok, ok. I’ll tell you. | 好好好 我说 | 
| [11:57] | She’s in a coffin in the ground. | 她在土里的一个棺材里 | 
| [12:02] | Where is she? Where is she?! | 她在哪 她在哪 | 
| [12:03] | Go ahead. Kill me. I’m not talking. | 继续啊 杀了我 我不会开口的 | 
| [12:07] | We’re not gonna kill you, | 我们不会杀了你 | 
| [12:09] | but we are gonna get really, really close. | 但会让你在死亡线上徘徊 | 
| [12:16] | Where is she, huh? Where? | 她在哪 在哪 | 
| [12:20] | Last chance! Where? | 最后问一遍 在哪 | 
| [12:21] | Ok, ok, ok, ok. I’ll tell you. | 好好好 我说 | 
| [12:23] | Route 32. | 32号公路 | 
| [12:24] | Where on 32? | 具体在什么位置 | 
| [12:25] | Woods near Macon Street. | 靠近梅肯街的树林 | 
| [12:31] | Yeah. We got a location. | 我们问出地点了 | 
| [12:33] | Got it. | 明白 | 
| [12:33] | Woods off Route 32, Macon Street. Go. | 32号公路旁 梅肯街 出发 | 
| [12:36] | – Now, now! – We’re 45 minutes away. | -快点 快点 -有45分钟的车程 | 
| [12:38] | If you’re lying, I will kill you. | 你要是说谎 我就宰了你 | 
| [12:43] | Get up. Get up! | 起来 起来 | 
| [12:55] | This won’t budge. | 这边打不开 | 
| [12:58] | Hey. You should sit. | 你坐下吧 | 
| [12:59] | No, no. See, we need to get you out of here | 不 我们得想办法让你逃走 | 
| [13:01] | so you can go for help, understand? | 才好叫支援过来 明白吗 | 
| [13:08] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [13:11] | Where? | 去哪 | 
| [13:13] | In here. I’m lonely. | 这边 我好孤独 | 
| [13:15] | Joe, this man needs help. You don’t need him. | 乔 这个人需要帮助 你不需要他 | 
| [13:17] | You have me. | 你已经有我了 | 
| [13:18] | Oh, do shut up. | 快闭嘴吧 | 
| [13:20] | You’re so bloody noble, | 你总是这么高尚 | 
| [13:22] | always thinking of others. | 老想着其他人干吗 | 
| [13:30] | Sit down. | 坐下 | 
| [13:35] | Hands. Hands! | 手伸出来 | 
| [13:40] | What do you need that man for? | 你押着那个人做什么 | 
| [13:42] | You have your boat, you have me. | 你有船 有我 | 
| [13:46] | Perhaps you’re right. | 也许你说得对 | 
| [13:51] | I suppose I should finish him off. | 我应该把他解决掉 | 
| [13:53] | No. Joe, Joe, you have to stop this! | 不 乔 你不能再这样了 | 
| [13:58] | What if Ryan doesn’t make it? | 要是莱恩没能坚持住怎么办 | 
| [14:01] | I left him a–a pretty big trail of breadcrumbs | 我留了好多面包屑指引他 | 
| [14:05] | to follow, so– so I think– | 所以 我觉得 | 
| [14:08] | I think he’ll make it in time. | 他应该会按时到达的 | 
| [14:10] | Anything to save the love of his life. | 他会为此生挚爱付出一切 | 
| [14:17] | Do you remember, Claire, | 你还记得吗 克莱尔 | 
| [14:20] | when we used to be in love? | 我们曾经相爱的时候 | 
| [14:27] | That love was a lie, Joe. | 我们的爱是假的 乔 | 
| [14:31] | W-we were really good together. | 我们两个非常合适 | 
| [14:47] | I’m really gonna miss you, Claire. | 我会很想念你的 克莱尔 | 
| [14:54] | Look. My men on their way, | 我的手下已经赶过去了 | 
| [14:55] | but they buried her in the middle of nowhere. | 但她被埋葬的地点不太好找 | 
| [14:57] | Turner, just hurry. | 特纳 抓紧时间 | 
| [14:59] | How much longer? | 还要多久 | 
| [15:00] | 5 minutes, 10 at most. | 五分钟 最多十分钟 | 
| [15:06] | Debra, hold on just one second, ok? | 黛布拉 稍等一下 | 
| [15:09] | Yes? Ryan! | 喂 莱恩 | 
| [15:11] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 | 
| [15:12] | I have her on the line. | 我在和她保持通话 | 
| [15:14] | She’s scared, Ryan. | 她很害怕 莱恩 | 
| [15:17] | Put her on. | 让她听电话 | 
| [15:18] | Debra, Ryan’s on. | 黛布拉 莱恩和你说话 | 
| [15:21] | Debra? | 黛布拉 | 
| [15:25] | Debra? | 黛布拉 | 
| [15:29] | I’m here…Ryan. | 我在 莱恩 | 
| [15:33] | Mike’s here with me, too. | 麦克和我在一起呢 | 
| [15:34] | Hey. We know where you are. | 我们知道你的位置 | 
| [15:35] | We’re on our way right now. | 已经在赶去的路上了 | 
| [15:39] | Can you hear us? | 能听见吗 | 
| [15:41] | Yes. | 能 | 
| [15:42] | I need you to do me a favor. | 请你帮我个忙 | 
| [15:46] | Call my sister. | 打电话给我妹妹 | 
| [15:48] | Hey. We’re on our way, ok? | 我们这就来了 | 
| [15:50] | Tell her that I love her. | 告诉她我爱她 | 
| [15:53] | My younger sister Beth. | 我的妹妹贝丝 | 
| [15:58] | My parents, too. | 还有我的父母 | 
| [16:01] | She’ll know how to contact them. | 她知道怎样联系他们 | 
| [16:05] | We’re not close, my family. | 我和家里人不怎么亲 | 
| [16:14] | That’s my only regret. | 这是我唯一的遗憾 | 
| [16:17] | Deb, we’re on our way, ok, so stop talking. | 黛布拉 我们马上来了 别说话了 | 
| [16:19] | Just–just save your air, right? | 留点氧气 | 
| [16:22] | Mike…you’re a good man. | 麦克 你人真好 | 
| [16:30] | Don’t lose that. | 以后也要这样哦 | 
| [16:34] | Hey, Deb. Stop, ok? | 黛布拉 别说了 | 
| [16:36] | We’re getting really close, ok? | 我们很近了 | 
| [16:38] | We’re almost there. | 就要到了 | 
| [16:40] | And, Ryan, | 莱恩 | 
| [16:42] | I chose this life… | 我选择了这种生活 | 
| [16:47] | The FBI. | 当联邦探员 | 
| [16:51] | I knew the deal, | 我知道会发生什么 | 
| [16:54] | but this is not on you. | 但这不是你的错 | 
| [16:55] | You’re g–you’re gonna make it. You need to hold on. | 你能行的 再坚持一下 | 
| [16:58] | This is not on you. | 这不怪你 | 
| [17:00] | Don’t you take it. | 不许自责 | 
| [17:04] | I am not your fault. | 不是你的错 | 
| [17:09] | I knew the deal. | 我知道会发生什么 | 
| [17:10] | Please just hold on. | 求你了 坚持住 | 
| [17:25] | Please just hold on, Deb. | 求你坚持住 黛布拉 | 
| [17:30] | Mike and I… | 麦克和我 | 
| [17:35] | We’re gonna be there soon. | 我们马上就到 | 
| [17:39] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [18:01] | Get out! | 下车 | 
| [18:03] | Where the hell is she? Where is she? | 她到底在哪 她在哪 | 
| [18:05] | End of the path. | 小路那头 | 
| [18:11] | Get down, get down. | 趴下 趴下 | 
| [18:19] | You better hurry. | 你们最好快点 | 
| [18:23] | It’s her! | 是她 | 
| [18:24] | Debra! | 黛布拉 | 
| [18:25] | Debra! We’re here! | 黛布拉 我们来了 | 
| [18:28] | Hold on! Hold on! | 坚持住 坚持住 | 
| [18:32] | Hold on! | 坚持住 | 
| [18:45] | Here. Get it by the sides right here. | 从边上打开 | 
| [18:47] | Ready? | 准备 | 
| [18:49] | 1 2 1, 2! | |
| [18:52] | Oh, my god. She’s not breathing. | 我的天呐 她没呼吸了 | 
| [18:55] | Get her out, get her out. | 把她抬出来 抬出来 | 
| [19:51] | Aw. That’s too bad. | 太可惜了 | 
| [19:53] | Just a little too late. | 只迟了一点 | 
| [19:55] | Bummer. | 真扫兴 | 
| [20:09] | Ryan. | 莱恩 | 
| [20:13] | Ryan, no! | 莱恩 不 | 
| [20:35] | Come on. Where are they? | 拜托 他们怎么还没到 | 
| [20:56] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [20:57] | It’s Joe’s book, | 乔的书 | 
| [20:58] | left in the coffin. | 留在棺材里了 | 
| [21:07] | He planned the whole thing. | 他计划了一切 | 
| [21:09] | It’s all part of this stupid book. | 都是那本破书里的一部分 | 
| [21:13] | “Ryan prayed that she was still alive. | “莱恩祈祷她还活着” | 
| [21:16] | “He started digging and finally found the coffin. | “他开始挖 然后找到了棺材” | 
| [21:18] | “Inside, she lay. | “躺在里面的是她” | 
| [21:20] | “He desperately tried to revive her, | “他非常想救活她” | 
| [21:23] | “but Ryan was too late, | “但莱恩太迟了” | 
| [21:25] | And Agent Debra parker was dead.” | “黛布拉探员已经死了” | 
| [21:31] | He even talks about me finding this manuscript. | 他甚至说到我找到这手稿的事情 | 
| [21:34] | “Hidden inside the coffin was an envelope.” | “藏在棺材里的是个信封” | 
| [21:36] | How would he know exactly what was gonna happen? | 他怎么可能精确地预知会发生的一切 | 
| [21:38] | He doesn’t. | 他做不到 | 
| [21:40] | He says that you died. | 他说你死了 | 
| [21:44] | Alex shot you in the woods. | 亚历克斯在树林里把你杀了 | 
| [21:47] | In this story, you’re dead. | 在这个故事里 你死了 | 
| [21:50] | So we can still change the story, right? | 所以我们还能改变故事的发展 对吗 | 
| [22:00] | What happens? What’s next? | 发生了什么 接下来是什么 | 
| [22:05] | Ok. | 好了 | 
| [22:06] | Ryan, what is it? What’s next? | 莱恩 是什么 接下来是什么 | 
| [22:10] | It doesn’t say. | 上面没说 | 
| [22:11] | Of course it does. Ryan! | 肯定说了 莱恩 | 
| [22:14] | – Ryan. – It’s for me alone. | -莱恩 -这是给我一个人的 | 
| [22:15] | Ryan, you don’t get to do this by yourself. | 莱恩 你不能一个人去 | 
| [22:17] | This is my fight, Mike. | 这是我的战斗 麦克 | 
| [22:18] | Hey. How can you say that to me? | 你怎么能对我说这种话 | 
| [22:21] | You don’t think this is my fight, too? | 你不认为这也是我的战斗吗 | 
| [22:22] | After what Joe’s done, this is my fight! | 乔做了这么多事 这也是我的战斗 | 
| [22:24] | He wants you dead. | 他想要你死 | 
| [22:25] | He wants everybody close to me dead. | 他想要所有和我亲近的人死 | 
| [22:26] | That was his plan. | 这是他的计划 | 
| [22:27] | Yeah, but I’m not. | 是的 但我没死 | 
| [22:30] | Ryan, we can surprise him. | 莱恩 我们可以出其不意 | 
| [22:31] | I can’t risk it. | 我不能冒险 | 
| [22:32] | Hey, hey. Ryan, you don’t get to decide! | 莱恩 你没有决定权 | 
| [22:36] | Stay here. | 呆在这 | 
| [22:39] | You’re not gonna shoot me, Ryan. | 你不会开枪打我的 莱恩 | 
| [22:40] | I’ll shoot you in the leg. | 我会打你的腿 | 
| [22:41] | Ryan. | 莱恩 | 
| [22:44] | Sorry, Mike. | 抱歉 麦克 | 
| [22:47] | Ryan. | 莱恩 | 
| [23:10] | When did you know, hmm? | 你什么时候知道的 | 
| [23:14] | Know what? | 知道什么 | 
| [23:16] | That I liked killing things, | 知道我喜欢杀戮 | 
| [23:20] | Young girls and such, yeah? | 年轻的姑娘什么的 | 
| [23:23] | When did you know? I’ve always wondered when you knew. | 你什么时候知道的 我一直想知道 | 
| [23:25] | When you were arrested. | 当你被捕的时候 | 
| [23:27] | Yeah. You– you suspected or you knew? | 是吗 你是怀疑 还是确认 | 
| [23:33] | When ryan came to me, | 当莱恩来找我的时候 | 
| [23:35] | he told me about the literary references. | 他告诉我关于那些引用的文学作品 | 
| [23:44] | You turned me in. | 是你告发了我 | 
| [23:45] | No. | 不是 | 
| [23:48] | He gave me the details on the victims, | 他告诉我被害人的细节 | 
| [23:51] | and the saw the– the symbolism. | 还有那些象征手法 | 
| [23:54] | I sent him to you. | 我就让他去找你 | 
| [23:56] | Well, thanks for that. | 还真谢谢你 | 
| [23:58] | I was blinded when it came to you, Joe. | 当时我并不知情 乔 | 
| [24:00] | I… I loved you. | 我 我当时很爱你 | 
| [24:03] | You were my husband. | 你是我的丈夫 | 
| [24:04] | Ryan, pitches up with his–his cocksure swagger, | 莱恩 自信得意地给你说了 | 
| [24:09] | and you finally face the truth. | 然后你终于选择面对真相 | 
| [24:13] | So you knew. | 你一直都知道 | 
| [24:16] | – No. No, I didn’t. – Yes. | -不 不 我不知道 -是 | 
| [24:18] | No. I should have seen it, | 不 我早该看出来的 | 
| [24:20] | but I didn’t know, | 但我不知道 | 
| [24:21] | and because I didn’t see it, | 因为我没提前发现 | 
| [24:22] | all those girls died. | 那些姑娘才都死了 | 
| [24:23] | I should have known, | 我应该早些察觉的 | 
| [24:24] | I should have known what you were. | 我应该看清你的真面目 | 
| [24:26] | Oh, I suppose you should have. | 我猜是的 | 
| [24:34] | I’m… | 我 | 
| [24:36] | I’m sorry. Claire. | 我很抱歉 克莱尔 | 
| [24:39] | That was a horrible thing to say. | 这种事很难说出口 | 
| [24:42] | You mustn’t blame yourself. | 不要责备你自己 | 
| [24:44] | Denial is a powerful thing. | 否认是个很强大的东西 | 
| [24:48] | Yes. It runs very deep, | 它会深入我们的内心 | 
| [24:50] | and it shields us from… | 不让我们认清 | 
| [24:54] | from the worst truths. | 最残酷的真相 | 
| [24:56] | No, not me. | 不 我不是 | 
| [24:59] | I should have seen it. | 我应该察觉到的 | 
| [25:00] | It was as if I killed those girls myself. | 感觉好像是我亲手杀了那些姑娘 | 
| [25:03] | No. You certainly did not. | 不 当然不是你 | 
| [25:07] | You are the victim here, Claire. | 克莱尔 你是受害人 | 
| [25:10] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:13] | No. | 我不是 | 
| [25:13] | Ju-ju-just wait. | 等 等等 | 
| [25:18] | Please let me go. | 求你放我走 | 
| [25:19] | – No. Come here. – Joe. | -不行 过来 -乔 | 
| [25:21] | – I won’t tell anyone. – Shut up! | -我不会告诉任何人的 -闭嘴 | 
| [25:22] | What are you– what are you doing? | 你 你要做什么 | 
| [25:25] | No talking. | 不许讲话 | 
| [25:27] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [25:30] | Aah! Joe! | 乔 | 
| [25:32] | Back up. | 退后 | 
| [25:45] | That…Claire… | 克莱尔 那 | 
| [25:49] | is what it’s like to actually kill someone. | 才真正叫做杀人 | 
| [25:53] | Do you see the difference now? | 现在你看到区别了吗 | 
| [25:55] | You killed no one, Claire, | 你没有杀人 克莱尔 | 
| [26:01] | so don’t you dare take responsibility for my actions. | 所以别企图为我的所作所为负责 | 
| [26:07] | I earned them, I own them. | 这是我挣来我 我拥有的 | 
| [26:11] | They are mine. | 他们是我的 | 
| [27:06] | Lose your gun and phone. | 放下枪和手机 | 
| [27:40] | Hello, Emma. | 你好 爱玛 | 
| [27:41] | Get on your knees, hands on your head. | 跪下 把手放在头上 | 
| [27:48] | Do you think I can’t kill you? | 你认为我不能杀你吗 | 
| [27:51] | I have been instructed to shoot you, Ryan. | 我是被指派来杀你的 莱恩 | 
| [27:56] | We’re not playing around anymore. | 我们不要再玩把戏了 | 
| [27:59] | This is it. | 就这样 | 
| [28:01] | If you want to see Claire again, | 如果你还想再见到克莱尔 | 
| [28:03] | this is the only way. | 就只有这一条路了 | 
| [28:06] | Just tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪里 | 
| [28:22] | Nice to see you again, Ryan. | 很高兴再次见到你 莱恩 | 
| [28:44] | Oh, you’re awake finally. | 你终于醒了 | 
| [28:47] | Sit down. Sit down! | 坐下 坐下 | 
| [28:52] | Gonna need you to be | 必须让你 | 
| [28:54] | a lot less combative. | 不那么好斗才行 | 
| [28:56] | It’s ok. | 没事的 | 
| [28:58] | It’s gonna be ok. | 会没事的 | 
| [29:00] | I knew you’d turn up. Claire had her doubts. | 我知道你会找来 克莱尔倒是有点不确定 | 
| [29:05] | You found the book? | 你找到那本书了 | 
| [29:07] | Of course you would have noticed | 你一定注意到了 | 
| [29:08] | the final chapter is missing. | 最终章不见了 | 
| [29:10] | That’s because we are writing it now. | 那是因为我们现在正在书写这章 | 
| [29:13] | You and I. | 你和我 | 
| [29:13] | How’s it going to end, Ryan? | 该怎么结束呢 莱恩 | 
| [29:16] | Does good triumph over evil? | 正义战胜邪恶了吗 | 
| [29:18] | Does–does the hero rescue the girl? | 英雄拯救美女了吗 | 
| [29:22] | My hands are tied, Joe. | 我的手被绑起来了 乔 | 
| [29:24] | Doesn’t quite make for a fair fight. | 这可算不上公平决斗 | 
| [29:26] | Ryan, I have been stabbed with both a knife and a fork, | 莱恩 我被刀和叉刺了两回 | 
| [29:31] | so I really don’t think there’s gonna be any more fighting. | 所以真的不想再打了 | 
| [29:35] | Claire, you ok? | 克莱尔 你还好吗 | 
| [29:38] | Oh, she’s fine. Yes. | 是的 她很好 | 
| [29:40] | W-w-we’ve had a long chat, Claire and I, | 克莱尔和我 我们聊了很久 | 
| [29:44] | about all sorts of things. | 谈了很多事 | 
| [29:46] | You know, her guilt, her suffering, | 她的愧疚感 她的痛苦 | 
| [29:51] | her bad choice in men. | 她选男人的坏品味 | 
| [29:54] | You know, we damaged souls, | 我们的灵魂都残缺不全 | 
| [29:56] | we really do attract one another, don’t we? | 的确互相吸引 不是吗 | 
| [30:01] | You’re cursed with a bad picker, | 你选错了人 受到了诅咒 | 
| [30:04] | You are. | 就是你 | 
| [30:05] | And let’s face it, | 面对事实吧 | 
| [30:06] | why would anyone fall in love with either of us | 怎么会有人跟我们分别坠入爱河 | 
| [30:10] | total bloody disasters? | 简直是灭顶之灾 | 
| [30:16] | We’re so much alike. | 你我十分相像 | 
| [30:18] | Your ending, Joe, | 乔 你的结局 | 
| [30:20] | Tell me about it. | 告诉我你的结局 | 
| [30:23] | What’s my part, huh? | 我最后会怎样 | 
| [30:25] | What do I have to do? | 我该怎么做 | 
| [30:27] | Well, you have to be–unh– | 你必须得 | 
| [30:31] | You have to be honest here, Ryan. | 你要诚实 莱恩 | 
| [30:35] | – You got it. – Right. | -可以 -好 | 
| [30:38] | So when did you fall in love with my wife? | 你是什么时候爱上我妻子的 | 
| [30:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [30:49] | When you first met her, Ryan. | 是第一次见到她的时候吗 莱恩 | 
| [30:53] | Love at first sight. | 一见钟情 | 
| [30:54] | That’s the acceptable answer. | 这答案可以接受 | 
| [30:57] | It starts as an attraction, | 开始于一股吸引力 | 
| [30:59] | but later, we’re able to look back on it | 但后来我们回忆起那时 | 
| [31:01] | and know that we always knew. | 会发现我们一直都清楚这点 | 
| [31:07] | Yes. It’s much how I regard you and I as a matter of fact, | 对 就像我想起你和我当时 | 
| [31:11] | love at first sight. | 也是一见钟情 | 
| [31:15] | You have to admit… | 你必须承认 | 
| [31:19] | We’re connected. | 我们紧紧相连 | 
| [31:22] | Not by love. | 不是因为爱 | 
| [31:24] | Well, then… | 好吧 | 
| [31:27] | You have yet to truly reflect. | 你还是得好好回顾一下 | 
| [31:33] | So tell me, hmm, on this–this cozy night of– | 告诉我 在这个惬意的晚上 | 
| [31:38] | night of truths, | 这个只说真话的晚上 | 
| [31:39] | when did you realize that I was, uh, | 你是什么时候发现 | 
| [31:42] | I was the killer? | 我是凶手的 | 
| [31:45] | I started following you. | 我追查你的时候 | 
| [31:47] | No, Ryan. You didn’t follow me. | 不 莱恩 你没有追查我 | 
| [31:51] | No. You followed Claire. | 你追查的是克莱尔 | 
| [31:59] | I followed her to see if she would lead me to you. | 我追查她是想看她是否能把我引向你 | 
| [32:05] | And then you fell in love with her. | 然后你爱上了她 | 
| [32:11] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [32:19] | That will make this | 那么接下来 | 
| [32:22] | all the easier to do. | 就好办了 | 
| [32:25] | Let’s begin. | 开始吧 | 
| [32:26] | Aah! Wait! Don’t! Don’t! | 等等 不要 不要 | 
| [32:27] | Joe, don’t. It’s too predictable. | 乔 不要 这个结局太好猜了 | 
| [32:30] | You got to kill me instead. | 你杀了我吧 | 
| [32:31] | That’s–that’s not the ending, Ryan. | 这并不是结局 莱恩 | 
| [32:33] | No, Joe! Please, please, Joe. | 不 乔 求你不要 乔 | 
| [32:35] | Shall we start with her eyes? | 我们从她的眼睛开始吧 | 
| [32:37] | No. Joe, stop. Listen! | 不 乔 住手 听着 | 
| [32:39] | You got to kill me. | 你应该杀了我 | 
| [32:40] | No one’s gonna see it coming. | 没人能预测到这个 | 
| [32:44] | It’s the best ending. | 这是最好的结局 | 
| [32:45] | I’m the hero. You can let her go, | 我才是英雄 你可以放了她 | 
| [32:47] | but I have got to die. | 但必须干掉我 | 
| [32:48] | No one is gonna expect that! | 没人会想到那样的结局 | 
| [32:49] | Claire must die, Ryan, | 克莱尔必须死 莱恩 | 
| [32:52] | to honor your death curse | 向你的死亡诅咒致敬 | 
| [32:54] | because it is by far | 这是迄今为止 | 
| [32:57] | the most interesting thing about you! | 你身上最有趣的地方 | 
| [32:59] | It’s not gonna work, Joe. | 这样不行的 乔 | 
| [33:01] | It’s overkill. | 这是滥杀 | 
| [33:03] | You’re gonna destroy the story. | 你会把整个故事都毁了的 | 
| [33:05] | No one’s gonna read that. | 这样就没人会看了 | 
| [33:07] | It reeks. | 故事太烂 | 
| [33:08] | You don’t even know good writing. | 你根本不知道怎么写书 | 
| [33:10] | That’s why you’re a teacher, right? | 所以你才只能当个老师 对吧 | 
| [33:11] | Those that can do, and those that can’t teach. | 不会写书 才去教书 | 
| [33:18] | Listen to you, | 看看你 | 
| [33:20] | trying to get under my skin. | 如此努力地想要激怒我 | 
| [33:26] | Yeah. It’s not hard. | 是啊 不过倒是不难 | 
| [33:28] | See, I know all the trigger words– | 我知道所有能激怒你的关键词 | 
| [33:31] | second-rate, no-talent, wannabe… | 二流人物 缺乏才华 东施效颦 | 
| [33:36] | Yeah. Pretentious, overwrought, flop. | 自命不凡 紧张过度 彻底失败 | 
| [33:44] | I’m so bored with you. | 你真让我觉得无聊 | 
| [33:47] | I’m so bored with you and Edgar Allen Poe. | 你和埃德加·爱伦·坡都让我无聊透了 | 
| [33:53] | What a trumped-up piece of nothing talent he was. | 他完全是徒有虚名 | 
| [33:58] | Loser morphine addict just as pathetic as you. | 一个跟你一样可悲的失败者和瘾君子 | 
| [34:07] | Go! | 快走 | 
| [34:13] | – You all right? – Yes. | -你没事吧 -没事 | 
| [34:15] | Kill him. | 杀了他 | 
| [34:16] | Go kill him! | 去杀了他 | 
| [35:37] | No! | 不 | 
| [35:42] | Ryan! | 莱恩 | 
| [36:57] | ERT’s coming the area. | 应急反应小组来了 | 
| [36:58] | We got dive teams in the water. | 有潜水队在水下搜索 | 
| [36:59] | They found partial remains. | 他们找到部分尸体残骸 | 
| [37:00] | Claire mentioned a guy Neil Meyer. | 克莱尔说有个叫尼尔·迈耶的人也在这里 | 
| [37:02] | I want confirmation that’s Joe’s body they’re finding. | 我们得确认找到的是乔的尸体 | 
| [37:05] | Well, we won’t know until we run official tests. | 正式检验结果出来才能确定 | 
| [37:07] | Coroner confirmed a dental match. | 法医证实齿印吻合 | 
| [37:09] | Anybody contact Parker’s family yet? | 有人联络帕克的家人了吗 | 
| [37:11] | Quantico reached out to her sister. | 总部联系上了她妹妹 | 
| [37:13] | I was gonna call once we got finished up here. | 这边一完事我就联系她 | 
| [37:15] | What about the rest of the followers? | 其他的信徒们呢 | 
| [37:17] | Well, we got 7 total in custody. | 我们拘禁了七个人 | 
| [37:22] | Is he dead? Did they find the body? | 他死了吗 找到尸体了吗 | 
| [37:24] | Yeah. What’s left of him. | 是的 是尸体残骸 | 
| [37:26] | You’re sure. You have to be sure it’s him. | 你得确定 你必须确定那是他 | 
| [37:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [37:29] | We’ll have official confirmation soon. | 很快就会有正式的认定 | 
| [37:32] | Claire, I have a call for you. | 克莱尔 有你的电话 | 
| [37:34] | I think you’ll want to take it. | 我觉得你会想接的 | 
| [37:36] | Hello? | 你好 | 
| [37:42] | Hi, Joey. Hi. It’s mommy. | 乔伊 是妈妈 | 
| [37:46] | Joey’s in D.C. | 乔伊在华盛顿 | 
| [37:47] | The debriefing will start tomorrow. | 明天开始开任务报告会 | 
| [37:49] | I’m gonna take her back to my place, | 我要带她回我家 | 
| [37:50] | and we’ll fly down first thing. | 我们马上就走 | 
| [37:51] | I’ll send some men with you. | 我派人保护你们 | 
| [38:05] | You ok? | 你还好吧 | 
| [38:08] | No. | 不好 | 
| [38:22] | Just like the main character in this novel “The Gothic Sea”, | 如同小说《哥特之海》中主角的命运 | 
| [38:26] | serial killer Joe Carroll’s life came to an end | 连环杀手乔·卡罗的生命 | 
| [38:29] | early this morning when he was burned to death in a fire… | 在今日早晨的一场大火中被终结 | 
| [38:32] | Ok. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [38:33] | …escape the FBI. | …从联调局手中逃脱 | 
| [38:35] | Sources within the bureau tell us… | 局里的线人向我们透露 | 
| [38:37] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 | 
| [38:38] | Dental records match, early DNA. | 齿印和DNA初步鉴定都吻合 | 
| [38:42] | He’s dead. | 他死了 | 
| [38:47] | You ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [38:48] | Yeah. I’m just– I’m a little sore. | 没事 只是稍有点疼 | 
| [38:53] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [39:15] | You hungry? | 饿了吗 | 
| [39:16] | Yeah, I’m starving. Do you–do you have food? | 都快饿死了 你这里 有吃的吗 | 
| [39:19] | – No. – No. | -没有 -我就知道 | 
| [39:21] | All right. I’ll get cleaned up. | 好吧 我去整理一下 | 
| [39:24] | …Captured Carroll on the Winslow University campus | 十年前在温斯洛大学的校园里 | 
| [39:27] | 10 years ago. | 逮捕了卡罗 | 
| [39:29] | Once again, for those of you just tuning in, | 为刚刚转到本台的观众重复一遍 | 
| [39:32] | we have confirmed that Joe Carroll is dead. | 乔·卡罗已被确认死亡 | 
| [39:36] | We know that many of Carroll’s followers have been exposed, | 卡罗的信徒中 很多人的身份已经暴露 | 
| [39:39] | leaving his cult of killers all but dismantled. | 他的邪教组织已被瓦解 | 
| [39:42] | These recent developments leave us with the hope | 最新的这些进展告诉我们 | 
| [39:44] | that Joe Carroll’s terror has finally come to an end. | 乔·卡罗带来的恐慌终于即将结束 | 
| [39:49] | We will continue to bring you more on this story | 我们会持续为您报道 | 
| [39:51] | as information becomes available. | 本案的最新进展 | 
| [40:17] | We intercepted this downstairs. | 我们从楼下截获了这个 | 
| [40:20] | What do I owe you? | 该给你多少钱 | 
| [40:22] | It’s on us. | 我们请客 | 
| [40:24] | Thanks, man. | 谢啦 伙计 | 
| [41:18] | You were always my chapter, Ryan. | 你一直是属于我的篇章 莱恩 | 
| [41:20] | Joe promised me I would be the one. | 乔答应我做那个取你性命的人 | 
| [41:28] | Ok. I smell food. | 我闻到食物的味道了 | 
| [41:31] | Claire! | 克莱尔 | 
| [41:32] | Ryan! No, no! | 莱恩 不不 | 
| [41:35] | No! | 不 | 
| [41:38] | No, no! | 不 不 |