| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Carroll was convicted in 2004 | 于2004年被定罪的连环杀手卡罗 | 
| [00:04] | for the murders of 14 young women. | 谋害了14名年轻女性 | 
| [00:06] | Don’t do this! Joe! | 不要这么做 乔 | 
| [00:06] | Something happened with Claire, | 克莱尔出事了 | 
| [00:07] | And now he’s gonna kill her. | 现在他要杀了她 | 
| [00:08] | He’s gonna give you the opportunity to save her. | 他会给你机会拯救她 | 
| [00:10] | He’s gonna give me the opportunity to witness her death. | 他会让我来见证她的死亡 | 
| [00:12] | We got a problem. Parker’s missing. | 出事了 帕克不见了 | 
| [00:16] | Aw. That’s too bad. | 太可惜了 | 
| [00:18] | Just a little too late. | 只迟了一点 | 
| [00:20] | – Ryan, no! – Bummer. | -莱恩 不 -真扫兴 | 
| [00:24] | You and I. | 你和我 | 
| [00:25] | How’s it going to end, Ryan? | 该怎么结束呢 莱恩 | 
| [00:26] | Does good triumph over evil? | 正义战胜邪恶了吗 | 
| [00:28] | Does–does the hero rescue the girl? | 英雄拯救美女了吗 | 
| [00:31] | Let’s begin. | 开始吧 | 
| [00:33] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [00:58] | Is he dead? Did they find the body? | 他死了吗 找到尸体了吗 | 
| [01:00] | Yeah. What’s left of him. | 是的 是尸体残骸 | 
| [01:01] | You have to be sure it’s him. | 你必须确定那是他 | 
| [01:02] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [01:03] | We’ll have official confirmation soon. | 很快就会有正式的认定 | 
| [01:05] | Serial killer Joe Carroll’s life came to an end | 连环杀手乔·卡罗的生命 | 
| [01:09] | early this morning when he was burned to death in a fire… | 在今日早晨的一场大火中被终结 | 
| [01:12] | We have confirmed that Joe Carroll is dead. | 乔·卡罗已被确认死亡 | 
| [01:15] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 | 
| [01:16] | He’s dead. | 他死了 | 
| [01:20] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 | 
| [01:20] | Yeah, I’m starving. | 是啊 都快饿死了 | 
| [01:21] | I’ll get cleaned up. | 我去梳洗一下 | 
| [01:34] | We intercepted this downstairs. | 我们在楼下截获这些 | 
| [01:37] | Thanks, man. | 谢啦 伙计 | 
| [01:58] | Ok. I smell food. | 我闻到食物的味道了 | 
| [02:01] | Claire! | 克莱尔 | 
| [02:02] | Ryan! No, no! | 莱恩 不不 | 
| [02:04] | No! | 不 | 
| [02:07] | No, no! | 不 不 | 
| [02:26] | No, no! | 不 不 | 
| [02:33] | No. Please, please, please, please. | 不 拜托 拜托 拜托 | 
| [02:43] | Where’s Claire? Is she ok? | 克莱尔在哪 她还好吗 | 
| [02:58] | Pressure’s dropping. | 血压在下降 | 
| [02:59] | He’s bleeding out! | 他大出血了 | 
| [03:01] | No pressure! | 没有血压了 | 
| [03:05] | We’re losing her! | 我们快保不住她了 | 
| [03:31] | Mike… | 麦克 | 
| [03:35] | How’s claire? | 克莱尔怎么样了 | 
| [04:45] | A new book hits stands this week. | 一本新书本周上架 | 
| [04:47] | It’s called “The Havenport tragedy: | 名为《海文波特惨案: | 
| [04:49] | The true story of Joe Carroll and his blood cult” | 关于乔·卡罗和他的血腥邪教的真相》 | 
| [04:52] | By author Carrie Cook. | 作者凯莉·库克 | 
| [04:53] | This week, marks the anniversary of Joe Carroll’s death, | 本周是乔·卡罗死亡一周年之期 | 
| [04:56] | and Carrie Cook is actually gonna be joining us later | 凯莉·库克稍候将加入我们 | 
| [04:59] | to talk about his murderous cult that left a trail of blood | 讨论他的残忍邪教 他们曾犯下一宗宗血案 | 
| [05:02] | and mayhem across the east coast and rocked the nation. | 在东海岸造成混乱 震惊全国 | 
| [05:04] | Yeah. Some scary stuff. | 是啊 相当可怕 | 
| [05:06] | Can you believe it’s been a year? | 你能相信事情已经过去一年了吗 | 
| [05:08] | When I got here, I’d made so many wrong turns, | 我刚到这时 做了许多错误的选择 | 
| [05:11] | felt empty, dead inside. | 感到空虚 心灰意冷 | 
| [05:13] | You guys brought me back to life. | 是你们使我重获希望 | 
| [05:15] | You showed me that my past is exactly that. | 是你们让我知道我的过去就是那样的 | 
| [05:19] | I have a life today. | 我现在有新的生活 | 
| [05:21] | Is it better? | 比以前更好吗 | 
| [05:22] | Sometimes. It’s different, | 有时是的 反正很不同 | 
| [05:26] | and then there are moments when I get little glimpses of hope. | 当我偶尔突然看见一丝希望时 | 
| [05:30] | Those are good days, | 那便是幸福的日子 | 
| [05:33] | and the rest of the days, | 而在其余的日子里 | 
| [05:37] | I’m working on those. | 我仍在不懈努力 | 
| [05:40] | This dinner’s for your niece? | 今晚是为你侄女准备的晚餐吗 | 
| [05:42] | Yeah. She wants me to meet her new boyfriend. | 是的 她想让我见见她新男友 | 
| [05:44] | I have no idea why. | 我不知道为什么要见 | 
| [05:45] | Maybe because she’s excited to have you in her life | 也许因为她很庆幸你和她一起生活 | 
| [05:48] | and wants to share it with you. | 想与你分享这些 | 
| [05:50] | Could be that. | 可能是吧 | 
| [05:51] | Ok. How crazy am I? | 我刚才是不是很失控 | 
| [05:53] | Outstanding, Melissa. | 非常棒 梅丽莎 | 
| [05:55] | Feels good to open up and share, doesn’t it? | 打开心扉与大家分享的感觉是不是很棒 | 
| [05:58] | Why does everything you say sound like it’s directed at me? | 为什么你说的每句话都像是指向我的 | 
| [06:01] | I’m your sponsor. | 我是你的担保人 | 
| [06:02] | I want to point out that I’m only 5 months’ sober. | 我想指出 我才戒酒5个月 | 
| [06:05] | All the more reason to open your mouth | 所以更有理由撬开你的嘴 | 
| [06:07] | and let someone know what’s going on in there. | 让大家了解你内心的真实情况 | 
| [06:11] | Ok. So scattered, messy. | 散乱一片 乱糟糟的 | 
| [06:13] | We got a disorganized killer. | 可以看出是一名毫无章法的凶手所为 | 
| [06:14] | What else to you see? | 你们还看出什么了 | 
| [06:16] | The killer’s left-handed. | 凶手是是左撇子 | 
| [06:17] | The stab wounds are left to right. | 刺伤伤口呈现出从左至右 | 
| [06:18] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [06:20] | Could have been right to right | 有没有可能是从右至右 | 
| [06:21] | if her attacker struck like this. | 比如凶手像这样出手 | 
| [06:22] | Her bra and panties are on the floor, | 她的胸罩和内裤都在地板上 | 
| [06:24] | but the victim is wearing underwear. | 但被害人穿着内衣 | 
| [06:25] | Which tells you… | 这表明什么 | 
| [06:27] | She has horrible taste. | 她品味很差 | 
| [06:28] | What’s with the leopard print? | 谁会穿豹纹内裤 | 
| [06:30] | So possible stripper, adult entertainer. | 有可能是脱衣舞女 色情片演员 | 
| [06:33] | A hate crime? | 仇杀吗 | 
| [06:34] | Missionary kill. It’s…impulsive and violent. | 传教士位谋杀 非常冲动和暴力 | 
| [06:38] | She wasn’t raped, but it was a sex crime. | 她没有被强暴 但这是性犯罪 | 
| [06:41] | The underwear soiled by the chair. | 内衣被椅子弄脏 | 
| [06:44] | Meaning? | 意味着什么 | 
| [06:44] | The chair’s positioned over her body. | 椅子架在她的身体之上 | 
| [06:46] | He masturbated and sat down to do it. | 他坐下来 凌驾着她的身体手淫 | 
| [06:48] | And the blood on the left side of the table | 桌子左手边有血迹 | 
| [06:50] | is where he laid the knife down | 那是他放刀的地方 | 
| [06:51] | because that’s the hand he used to do his business | 因为那是他的惯用手 | 
| [06:54] | because he was left-handed. | 因为他是个左撇子 | 
| [07:17] | Am I late? | 我迟到了吗 | 
| [07:18] | You’re the first one here. | 你是第一个到的 | 
| [07:20] | So you alone? | 一个人吗 | 
| [07:21] | He’s parking the car. | 他在停车 | 
| [07:24] | His name is Chris. | 他叫克里斯 | 
| [07:26] | He’s from California, | 加州人 | 
| [07:27] | grew up in Sacramento or something. | 在萨克拉门托还是哪长大 | 
| [07:31] | He’s a pastry chef at Dolce. | 在一家食品店做糕点厨师长 | 
| [07:34] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [07:35] | You judged. Don’t judge. | 你默默评判了一下 别这样 | 
| [07:36] | No. I didn’t judge! | 不 我哪有 | 
| [07:37] | No. I just said, “Ok”, | 没有 我只是说”好吧” | 
| [07:39] | as in “He’s a pastry chef”, ok? | 表示我知道他是个糕点厨师长了 | 
| [07:42] | Maybe if we don’t say it out loud. | 还是别说出来吧 | 
| [07:46] | – I’m Ryan. – Hey. I’m Chris. | -我是莱恩 -我是克里斯 | 
| [07:47] | Nice to meet you. Come on in. | 幸会 请进 | 
| [07:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:50] | Ryan tells me you’re law enforcement. | 莱恩说你在执法机关工作 | 
| [07:51] | Yep. I’m a cop. NYPD. | 是的 我是纽约警察 | 
| [07:54] | She’s in the intelligence unit. | 她在情报部 | 
| [07:55] | Just made detective. | 刚当上警探 | 
| [07:57] | Is this serve and protect a family tradition? | 这算是传承家庭传统吗 | 
| [07:59] | Well, my dad, his brother, was a fireman. | 我爸 也就是他哥哥 是消防员 | 
| [08:01] | And my dad was a cop, and my uncle was a cop. | 我爸是警察 我叔叔也是警察 | 
| [08:05] | Now Max told me to go heart healthy, | 麦克丝让我注意你的心脏 | 
| [08:07] | so there’s no guarantees. | 不过我可不能保证 | 
| [08:09] | Looks good. | 看起来很美味 | 
| [08:15] | I really like Barry. | 我很喜欢贝瑞 | 
| [08:16] | He’s your sponsor, right? | 他是你的担保人 对吧 | 
| [08:21] | That Melissa chick is hot. | 那个梅丽莎小妞挺正的 | 
| [08:23] | For you. You should get on that. | 对你说的 你该去泡她 | 
| [08:25] | I like pastry boy. | 我喜欢糕点男孩 | 
| [08:27] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [08:29] | I wish he were angrier. | 我希望他看上去凶一点 | 
| [08:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:33] | For what? | 谢什么 | 
| [08:35] | I know what tonight is really about. | 我知道你今晚的用意 | 
| [08:38] | Yeah. I thought this week might be a little rough on you. | 我想你这周可能会比较难熬 | 
| [08:42] | Is it? | 是吗 | 
| [08:44] | Well, it’s there smacking me in the face everywhere I look. | 我目之所及 回忆都会向我涌来 | 
| [08:52] | Distractions can be nice. | 想想别的可能比较好 | 
| [10:38] | Resurrection! | 重生 | 
| [10:40] | Resurrection! | 重生 | 
| [10:41] | Resurrection! Resurrection! | 重生 重生 | 
| [11:13] | Joe Carroll lives! | 乔·卡罗永生 | 
| [11:14] | Ryan Hardy can’t stop us. | 莱恩·哈迪阻止不了我们 | 
| [11:16] | The resurrection is coming. | 重生将至 | 
| [11:20] | The resurrection is coming. | 重生将至 | 
| [11:24] | Help me! Please! | 救命啊 救命啊 | 
| [11:49] | 5 are confirmed dead, one victim survived | 5人被确认死亡 一人幸存 | 
| [11:52] | and is currently being treated | 目前在曼哈顿纪念医院 | 
| [11:53] | at Manhattan Memorial for multiple stab wounds. | 治疗多处刺伤 | 
| [11:56] | Do you have a suspect? | 有嫌疑人了吗 | 
| [11:57] | There were at least 3 perpetrators involved. | 至少有3名行凶者涉案 | 
| [11:59] | It’s an active investigation. | 警方正在调查 | 
| [12:01] | Commissioner, do you think this could be the work | 局长 你认为这会是乔·卡罗的 | 
| [12:02] | of Joe Carroll’s cult? | 信徒所为吗 | 
| [12:03] | Let’s not speculate, please. | 请不要妄加猜测 | 
| [12:06] | Sir, this week marks the anniversary | 长官 本周正好是海文波特 | 
| [12:07] | of the Havenport tragedy. | 悲剧事件一周年之期 | 
| [12:08] | That will be all. Thank you. | 好了 谢谢大家 | 
| [12:12] | Is Joe Carroll’s alive and living in New York? | 乔·卡罗还活着 而且现在住在纽约吗 | 
| [12:15] | That’s what the people of New York City fear as 5 people are… | 那正是纽约市民担心的 5人在… | 
| [12:25] | are unwilling to say | 不愿透露 | 
| [12:26] | if this attack is connected in any way to Joe Carroll, | 此案是否与乔·卡罗有关 | 
| [12:29] | but as this week marks the first… | 但本周恰好是第一… | 
| [12:37] | Hello, Mike. | 你好啊 麦克 | 
| [12:38] | Agent Phillips, what can I do for you? | 菲利普斯探员 有事吗 | 
| [12:40] | I’d like you to come to New York. | 我想请你去一趟纽约 | 
| [12:43] | You’re a walking case file. | 你就是一份活生生的案件卷宗 | 
| [12:44] | You could be a great deal of help. | 你能帮上我们很大的忙 | 
| [12:46] | You want me to consult? | 你要我做顾问 | 
| [12:49] | I’m not active. OPR suspended me | 我不能办案 职业责任办公室 | 
| [12:51] | till my review in January. | 停了我的职 一月复审 | 
| [12:52] | Grand jury made no indictments. | 大陪审团没有起诉你 | 
| [12:54] | You were cleared. | 你没事了 | 
| [12:56] | Come to New yYork. | 跟我去纽约 | 
| [12:58] | If all goes well, I’ll take on the OPR. | 如果一切顺利 职业责任办公室那边我会搞定的 | 
| [13:59] | My thoughts and prayers go out to the victims and their families, | 我对受害人及其家属表示深切关心和祈愿 | 
| [14:03] | but with regards to the subway murders and Joe Carroll, | 但地铁凶杀案和乔·卡罗 | 
| [14:07] | I’m not involved. | 都跟我无关 | 
| [14:15] | Hi, everyone. Before you ask, | 大家好 在你们问之前我先说了 | 
| [14:17] | I’m not involved, I won’t be consulting, | 地铁凶杀案跟我没关系 我不会去做顾问 | 
| [14:19] | and I have no information about the subway murders. | 也没有任何关于此案的信息 | 
| [14:21] | Mr. Hardy. | 哈迪先生 | 
| [14:36] | Section chief Ken Phillips. | 我是部门主管肯·菲利普斯 | 
| [14:37] | Welcome, sir. Special Agent Gina Mendez. | 欢迎你 长官 我是特别探员吉娜·曼德斯 | 
| [14:41] | CSU’s still processing. | 现场调查组还在取证 | 
| [14:43] | When the train stopped, | 地铁停下时 | 
| [14:44] | our 3 perps hopped the tracks, | 3名行凶者跳下铁轨 | 
| [14:46] | exited via the uptown tunnel, used a fire exit, | 从住宅区隧道的消防通道离开了 | 
| [14:48] | so no eyewitnesses. | 所以没有目击者 | 
| [14:50] | What about the victim? | 那受害人呢 | 
| [14:51] | She’s being treated at Manhattan Memorial, | 她在曼哈顿纪念医院接受治疗 | 
| [14:53] | multiple stab wounds, all defensive. | 多处防卫性刺伤 | 
| [14:54] | Doctor says we should be able to speak to her within the hour. | 医生说一小时内应该就能跟她谈话了 | 
| [14:57] | Anything from the security cameras? | 监控摄像头拍到什么了吗 | 
| [14:59] | Oh, yeah. We got the whole show. | 是的 完整拍下了案发经过 | 
| [15:08] | I don’t want to have sex. | 我不想做爱 | 
| [15:10] | Everything’s always about sex. | 什么事都要跟性爱沾边 | 
| [15:12] | I’m not opposed to it, but… | 我也不是反对啦 | 
| [15:17] | It’s not as important as people make it. | 但性爱没有人们宣扬得那么重要 | 
| [15:22] | I th–I think touching’s more important. | 我觉得爱抚很重要 | 
| [15:27] | If you do it right, you can feel it always… | 如果做得对 就能一直感受到 | 
| [15:35] | Even after you stop. | 停下之后都能感受到 | 
| [15:44] | I’m hungry. You have any food? | 我饿了 你家有吃的吗 | 
| [15:56] | Heather! I can make an egg white omelet with some spinach! | 海瑟 我能用菠菜做个煎蛋白卷 | 
| [16:11] | Mike! Mikey! | 麦克 小麦 | 
| [16:14] | What are you doing here? | 你到这儿来干什么 | 
| [16:15] | Tony, shots. Shots for everybody. | 托尼 上酒 给大家都倒上酒 | 
| [16:17] | – Hey, Ryan. – How you doing, man? | -嘿 莱恩 -你还好吗 兄弟 | 
| [16:19] | Oh. It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [16:21] | Hey. You look good. | 嘿 你看上去很不错 | 
| [16:23] | Come here. I want you to meet some people. | 过来 我想介绍你认识一些人 | 
| [16:27] | So how long you in town for? | 你打算在这里待多久 | 
| [16:28] | Uh, head back tomorrow. | 明天回去 | 
| [16:29] | Cool, cool. | 很好 很好 | 
| [16:31] | Hey. How’s Joey doing? | 那个 乔伊怎么样 | 
| [16:36] | He’s safe. Beyond that, I don’t know. | 他很安全 除此之外 我也不知道 | 
| [16:38] | His grandmother agreed to witness protection. | 他外婆同意了加入证人保护计划 | 
| [16:40] | Look. I got to testify in front of the grand jury. | 听着 我必须在大陪审团面前作证 | 
| [16:42] | You do, too. | 你也需要 | 
| [16:43] | Yeah. That’s coming up. | 是啊 就快了 | 
| [16:45] | That last day in the woods after you left me, | 那天在森林里 你离开之后 | 
| [16:47] | I took Alex’s handcuffs off. | 我把亚力克斯的手铐取下来了 | 
| [16:50] | We didn’t cuff him, Ryan, you understand? | 我们没有铐住他 莱恩 你明白我的意思吗 | 
| [16:54] | He lunged at you, you fired your gun. | 他拿刀刺你 你对他开枪了 | 
| [16:59] | This is important, Ryan. Do you understand? | 这很重要 莱恩 你明白吗 | 
| [17:02] | All you have to say is “I don’t remember.” | 你只需要说”我不记得了”就可以了 | 
| [17:05] | You were emotional, crazy that day. | 你当时情绪很激动 像发疯一样 | 
| [17:06] | You don’t recall what happened. I got the rest. | 你不记得发生了什么事 剩下的我来说 | 
| [17:08] | You don’t have to lie for me, Mike. | 你不必为我撒谎的 麦克 | 
| [17:11] | You acted impulsively. | 你当时是一时冲动 | 
| [17:14] | They won’t condone it or even believe it, | 他们不会赦免的 甚至根本不会信的 | 
| [17:16] | But they will accept it. | 但他们只能接受 | 
| [17:19] | They’ll understand we were trying to save Deborah. | 他们会理解我们当时是想救黛布拉 | 
| [17:25] | Do you even remember what Deborah told you that day, | 你还记得黛布拉那天对你说了什么吗 | 
| [17:27] | what her last words were? | 还记得她的遗言吗 | 
| [17:42] | Hello, Mike. | 你好 麦克 | 
| [17:43] | You look good, Ryan. | 你看上去很不错 莱恩 | 
| [17:44] | So what am I doing here? | 把我叫来是要做什么 | 
| [17:45] | What am I doing here? | 把我叫来又是为了做什么 | 
| [17:47] | Thank you for coming, Mr. Hardy. | 谢谢你前来 哈迪先生 | 
| [17:49] | Agent Phillips. | 我是菲利普斯探员 | 
| [17:50] | Special agent Gina Mendez. | 我是特别探员吉娜·曼德斯 | 
| [17:52] | I need to ask you have been contacted | 我想问一下 有没有人 | 
| [17:54] | or engaged in any way regarding last night’s events? | 就昨晚的事联系过你 或者与你有任何牵连 | 
| [17:57] | No. | 没有 | 
| [17:58] | Have you been in contact with any known | 你在过去的一年中有没有跟任何 | 
| [17:59] | or unknown followers of Carroll in the past year? | 已知或未知的卡罗信徒联络过 | 
| [18:02] | No. | 没有 | 
| [18:03] | Is there anything you know | 你是否知道什么消息 | 
| [18:04] | that could help us find who did this? | 可以帮助我们找出此次事件的凶手 | 
| [18:08] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [18:13] | We, uh, value your input, | 我们很重视你提供的信息 | 
| [18:15] | so if there’s anything you can add. | 如果另外想起了什么 请告诉我们 | 
| [18:20] | The witness Lily Gray, | 目击证人莉莉·格雷 | 
| [18:22] | art dealer, gallery in soho, | 艺术品经销商 在苏豪区开有一家画廊 | 
| [18:23] | Survived, several defensive wounds. | 幸存下来 身上有多处防卫造成的伤 | 
| [18:26] | They were yelling and screaming | 他们不断尖叫嘶吼着 | 
| [18:28] | through their masks. | 脸上戴着面具 | 
| [18:31] | What were they saying? | 他们说的是什么 | 
| [18:35] | Crazy things. | 疯狂的话 | 
| [18:37] | “Resurrection.” | 重生 | 
| [18:39] | They kept repeating it, chanting it. | 他们不断地说着 吟颂着 | 
| [18:43] | They said, “Joe Carroll lives,” | 他们说 “乔·卡罗永生” | 
| [18:45] | And then they attacked. | 然后他们就发起了攻击 | 
| [18:49] | Did they say anything else? | 他们还说了别的什么吗 | 
| [18:55] | “Ryan Hardy can’t stop us.” | “莱恩·哈迪无法阻止我们” | 
| [19:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [19:08] | I take it you’re Ryan Hardy. | 我猜你就是莱恩·哈迪吧 | 
| [19:14] | Why did they do this? | 他们为什么做这种事 | 
| [19:23] | Shall we? | 该走了吧 | 
| [19:32] | You’re a seventies freak. | 你迷恋七十年代风情啊 | 
| [19:34] | Love it. | 超爱的 | 
| [19:38] | Come on! Dance with me! | 快来吧 跟我跳支舞 | 
| [19:55] | *Spent thinking of you* | *时间都用来想你* | 
| [19:59] | *When will I see you again?* | *何时能与你再相见* | 
| [20:03] | *I didn’t know it could be so strong* | *我竟不知爱意如此浓烈* | 
| [20:09] | *Waiting and wondering about you* | *默默等待 脑海里想的都是你* | 
| [20:18] | This is an awesome play list. | 歌单可真棒 | 
| [20:20] | *Nights are forever without you* | *没有你 黑夜似乎永不结束* | 
| [20:48] | Heather honey, you can’t just lay there. | 亲爱的海瑟 你不能就那么躺着啊 | 
| [20:52] | I’m gonna need some help. | 我需要一些帮助 | 
| [20:57] | I need some help with heather. | 我需要你来帮我处理一下海瑟 | 
| [21:13] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 | 
| [21:15] | Awesome. | 爽极了 | 
| [21:17] | It’s been a great day. | 今天玩得超开心 | 
| [21:20] | Yes, it has. | 是啊 确实如此 | 
| [21:26] | At this time, law enforcement officials | 目前 执法部门的官员 | 
| [21:28] | are unwilling to say if this attack | 不愿意透露此次袭击事件 | 
| [21:29] | is connected in any way to Joe Carroll, | 是否跟乔·卡罗有关 | 
| [21:32] | But as this week marks the first anniversary of Carroll’s death, | 但由于本周是卡罗死亡一周年 | 
| [21:36] | many people are worried that his vicious cult… | 很多人担心他的邪教组织… | 
| [21:39] | What the hell? | 搞毛呢 | 
| [21:40] | Looks like there’s a new cult. | 似乎又有新的邪教组织诞生了 | 
| [21:42] | Who are they? | 是谁啊 | 
| [21:43] | Who knows? It’s not us, that’s for sure. | 谁知道呢 反正肯定不是我们 | 
| [21:45] | Frank thinks it’s Carlos, | 弗兰克认为是卡洛斯 | 
| [21:47] | But I think he’s too dumb to pull something like this off. | 但我觉得他太蠢了 不可能发动这种事 | 
| [21:49] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [21:50] | You know, Carlos from Havenport. | 就是 海文波特的那个卡洛斯 | 
| [21:54] | You should talk to Frank. | 你该跟弗兰克谈谈 | 
| [21:55] | He saw Carlos once. | 他见过卡洛斯一次 | 
| [21:56] | I think it was in the village. | 我觉得好像是当时在村子里的时候 | 
| [22:03] | The MTA only has cameras in 40% of all city trains. | 纽约大都会运输署只在40%的地铁上装有摄像头 | 
| [22:06] | That video wasn’t luck. | 那段视频不是运气好拍到的 | 
| [22:07] | They wanted us to see it– | 他们是故意想让我们看到的 | 
| [22:09] | Performance art. | 行为艺术 | 
| [22:10] | Can you pull up the video from the adjoining cars? | 你能把相邻车厢的视频调出来吗 | 
| [22:11] | No. The trains only have cameras every other car, | 不能 每两节车厢中只有一节有摄像头 | 
| [22:14] | which they knew. | 他们知道这一点 | 
| [22:15] | They’re slick. | 他们很狡猾 | 
| [22:17] | All right, guys. What do you got? | 好了各位 你们那边有什么消息 | 
| [22:18] | The hoodies are newly purchased, hadn’t been washed. | 兜帽衫是新买的 没洗过 | 
| [22:19] | 60%棉质40%涤纶混纺 400家纪念品商店有售 | |
| [22:20] | Sold in souvenir shops. | 在纪念品商店买的 | 
| [22:21] | The mask is molded silicone, | 面具由硅酮制成 | 
| [22:22] | 硅胶 有机材料 | |
| [22:22] | hand-painted, very pro. | 手工绘制 手法专业 | 
| [22:25] | All right. Mr. Hardy, don’t be shy. | 哈迪先生 别害羞了 | 
| [22:27] | Are these your cult boys or a new fan club? | 这些是原来的信徒还是新粉丝后援会 | 
| [22:30] | Could be both. | 可能都有 | 
| [22:31] | 37 cult members were identified in Havenport. | 在海文波特发现了37名信徒 | 
| [22:33] | 17 were killed, 7 in custody, | 去年 17人被杀 7人被监禁 | 
| [22:35] | 5 arrested in the past year. | 5人被逮捕 | 
| [22:36] | Well, that makes 8 known acolytes still out there. | 也就是说还有8名信徒逍遥法外 | 
| [22:39] | Unless those 8 found 8 and found 8 more. | 除非那8个人又发展了新的信徒 | 
| [22:41] | Let’s just start with the 3 on the train. | 从地铁里的那3个开始吧 | 
| [22:44] | So what about surveillance footage? | 那监控录像呢 | 
| [22:45] | You guys building a video trail? | 有没有进行视频追踪 | 
| [22:46] | It’s in the works. Hopkins. | 已经在做了 霍普金斯 | 
| [22:48] | The 3 hooded men exit at canal. | 3个兜帽男从地下管道口离开 | 
| [22:51] | We pick them up on West Broadway going uptown. | 然后我们发现从西百老汇大街进入住宅区 | 
| [22:54] | and then two turn right, one goes solo eastbound. | 有两名信徒右转 而一人继续往东 | 
| [22:57] | More to come. | 还有更多视频发过来 | 
| [22:58] | Most businesses are volunteering their surveillance footage, | 大部分公司都主动提供了他们的监控录像 | 
| [23:00] | and then we have men going door to door | 其余的我们派人带着法院指令 | 
| [23:02] | with court orders for the rest. | 一家家排查 进行获取 | 
| [23:03] | Can you body scan the 3 suspects? | 能不能对他们进行全身扫描 | 
| [23:08] | These are our known Carrollers. | 这些是已知的信徒名单 | 
| [23:15] | Let’s create pre-viz for males only. | 针对男性信徒进行预览对比 | 
| [23:26] | Ok. One match. | 发现一个匹配结果 | 
| [23:28] | Carlos Perez. | 卡洛斯·普莱斯 | 
| [23:32] | He’s on our list, one of our Havenport guys. | 他在名单上 是海文波特那里的人 | 
| [23:34] | He’s been MIA for a year. | 他已经销声匿迹一年了 | 
| [23:36] | How sure are you? | 确定是他吗 | 
| [23:37] | It’s a 75% match. | 75%的特征符合 | 
| [23:38] | That’s good enough for me. | 够确定了 | 
| [23:40] | Issue a statement. Get his face out there. | 发一篇声明 发照片进行通缉 | 
| [23:42] | See if the public can help identify him. | 看看是否有人能认出他 | 
| [23:44] | What about the other two? | 那另外两个人呢 | 
| [23:45] | They’re new to the party. | 他们是新加入的 | 
| [23:46] | Is this new cult, old cult, | 这到底是新信徒 旧信徒 | 
| [23:48] | fan club, copycat, groupies? | 后援会 模仿者 还是脑残粉 | 
| [23:52] | What, Mr. Hardy? Anything? | 哈迪先生 你有头绪吗 | 
| [23:56] | I wish I could be more help, | 我也很希望帮忙 | 
| [23:58] | but, you know, I really haven’t kept up with the case. | 但是你也知道 我并没有跟进这个案子 | 
| [24:01] | I’m strictly civilian now, | 我现在只是普通市民 | 
| [24:03] | so, uh, if there’s nothing else, I’d like to go. | 如果没有其他事的话 我就先走了 | 
| [24:11] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [24:18] | Hey, Ryan. Where you going? | 莱恩 你要去哪里 | 
| [24:20] | Home. | 回家 | 
| [24:22] | We didn’t find them all. | 我们没有抓获全部信徒 | 
| [24:23] | Now they’re recruiting more. | 而现在他们的群体壮大了 | 
| [24:24] | Probably. | 也许吧 | 
| [24:25] | It’s the anniversary of Joe’s death. | 本周是乔的忌日 | 
| [24:26] | This is not an isolated event. | 这次的事不是偶然 | 
| [24:27] | They were wearing his face. | 他们还戴着他的人脸面具 | 
| [24:28] | They’re trying to resurrect his legacy. | 他们想要让他的传奇重生 | 
| [24:29] | Yeah, probably. | 也许吧 | 
| [24:30] | You’re walking away? | 你却选择了走开 | 
| [24:31] | I considered running. | 其实我更想跑开 | 
| [24:32] | “Ryan hardy can’t stop us. | “莱恩·哈迪阻止不了我们 | 
| [24:34] | Joe carroll lives.” | 乔·卡罗永生” | 
| [24:35] | Yeah. I got it. | 是的 我听到了 | 
| [24:37] | Message delivered. | 听到他们的意思了 | 
| [24:38] | I want no part of this, Mike. | 我不想参与这件事 麦克 | 
| [24:39] | This is over for me, all right? I’m done. | 对我来说这事已经结束了 不想再管了 | 
| [25:05] | 联调局通缉令 谋杀罪 绑架罪 | |
| [25:40] | I came straight from work, | 我刚下班回来 | 
| [25:41] | so you better have food. | 所以你最好做了饭 | 
| [25:43] | Carlos Perez. You remember him? | 卡洛斯·普莱斯 你记得他吗 | 
| [25:46] | Is he the one with the 4 I.D.s? | 就是那个有4个身份的人吗 | 
| [25:47] | Yeah. You had tracked him to New York | 对 你曾根据里克·瑞兹和托尼·桑奇斯 | 
| [25:48] | using Rick Ruiz and Tony Sanchez. | 两个假名查到他到了纽约 | 
| [25:51] | So Carlos is one of the subway killers? | 所以卡洛斯是地铁杀手之一吗 | 
| [25:54] | Person of interest. | 嫌疑人之一 | 
| [25:55] | Let me boot. | 我来查查 | 
| [25:57] | The feds brought intel on, advisory. | 联调局为情报部门提供了咨询职位 | 
| [26:00] | I almost signed up for it, but then I remembered | 我差点就报名了 不过我想起来 | 
| [26:01] | I’m a part of the Ryan Hardy secret task force. | 我是莱恩·哈迪秘密专用调查组人员 | 
| [26:05] | So is it Joe’s old cult? | 所以是乔的旧信徒吗 | 
| [26:06] | Carlos is. The other two, who knows? | 卡洛斯是 其他两个不确定 | 
| [26:09] | And did you share what you know with the bureau? | 你把你知道的信息告诉联调局了吗 | 
| [26:11] | What, this? This is a hobby. | 这些吗 这是我个人爱好 | 
| [26:13] | 5 people were killed. This isn’t a hobby. | 5个人被杀 这可不是个人爱好 | 
| [26:17] | Ok. Here we go. Last intel had Carlos | 查到了 有记录表明 | 
| [26:19] | using the moniker of Ruiz. | 卡洛斯曾使用瑞兹这个名字 | 
| [26:21] | I have prints and handwriting analysis | 我这里有指纹和笔迹分析记录 | 
| [26:23] | from several bad credit cards obtained from his girlfriend. | 都是从他女友的废弃信用卡上获取的 | 
| [26:26] | She had told me he moved back to California. | 她曾跟我说 他搬回了加州 | 
| [26:32] | Check Robert Diaz. | 查一下罗伯特·迪亚茨 | 
| [26:35] | It’s a name I pulled from her place. | 是在她家发现的一个名字 | 
| [26:37] | Are the feds aware you found this guy’s girlfriend? | 联调局的人知道你找到他女朋友了吗 | 
| [26:39] | I lost her. What’s the point? | 我跟丢她了 有什么好说的 | 
| [26:46] | His Ruiz I.D. has a signature match to a Robert Diaz, | 他姓瑞兹的身份证有一个签名与罗伯特·迪亚茨相符 | 
| [26:50] | short-term rental application on Avenue D. | 在D大道一间公寓的租赁申请上 | 
| [26:52] | He’s using a new fake. | 他在用新的伪造身份 | 
| [26:54] | Avenue D, huh? | D大道是吗 | 
| [26:56] | Hey. Um, now would be the time to tell the FBI this information. | 是不是该告诉联调局这个线索了 | 
| [26:59] | Yeah. You’re probably right. | 好 你说得有道理 | 
| [27:01] | So, Max, thanks a lot for stopping by. | 麦克丝 谢谢你特地过来 | 
| [27:03] | No cab fare? | 不给打车费吗 | 
| [27:05] | Hey. Go to the FBI. | 去告诉联调局吧 | 
| [27:07] | They’ll figure it out. | 他们会查到的 | 
| [27:08] | Seriously, Ryan, | 说真的 莱恩 | 
| [27:09] | I know I’ve been enabling you, | 我知道我一直在帮你 | 
| [27:10] | but, uh, maybe it’s time that we stopped this. | 可是 我觉得以后不该继续了 | 
| [27:13] | Can you lock up when you leave? Thanks. | 走的时候记得锁门 谢谢 | 
| [28:09] | Stop! | 站住 | 
| [28:19] | No, no, no. I barely touched you. | 不是吧 我都没使劲呢 | 
| [28:23] | Come on! Hey! Sit up. | 过来 坐起来 | 
| [28:36] | Why you running from me? | 见了我为什么要跑 | 
| [28:37] | You broke into my place. | 你闯进了我的家 | 
| [28:38] | You recognized me. | 你认得我 | 
| [28:39] | No, man. You broke into my place. | 我不认识你 是你闯进来的 | 
| [28:44] | Don’t lie to me. | 别撒谎 | 
| [28:46] | I’m not– I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 | 
| [28:48] | Carlos, I know who you are, | 卡洛斯 我知道你在撒谎 | 
| [28:50] | and I know you were on the subway. | 而且我知道你当时在那趟地铁上 | 
| [28:53] | Don’t be stupid. I kill stupid people. | 别犯傻 我专杀傻瓜 | 
| [28:57] | Look. I–I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 | 
| [28:59] | You were in Havenport with Joe Carroll. | 你和乔·卡罗一起在海文波特待过 | 
| [29:02] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 | 
| [29:04] | Joe Carroll– he’s dead. | 乔·卡罗已经死了 | 
| [29:06] | We both know that’s not true. | 我们都知道那不是真的 | 
| [29:08] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 | 
| [29:09] | He’s dead. | 他已经死了 | 
| [29:12] | All right. I’m talking. | 好吧 我说 | 
| [29:17] | I haven’t seen Joe since the light house. | 灯塔爆炸事件后 我就没见过乔 | 
| [29:21] | The light house? | 灯塔 | 
| [29:23] | You were at the light house? | 你当时也在那儿 | 
| [29:23] | What were you doing there? | 你去那儿干什么 | 
| [29:36] | I picked him up on the beach after the boat house exploded. | 船屋爆炸后 我去岸边接他 | 
| [29:45] | And where did you take him? | 你把他送去哪儿了 | 
| [29:46] | There was a– there was a roadblock. | 路上有路障 | 
| [29:48] | It was cops everywhere that night. | 那天晚上到处都是警察 | 
| [29:52] | He–he got out. I haven’t seen him since. | 他下了车 后来就没见过他 | 
| [29:55] | He got out? | 他下车了 | 
| [29:56] | Yeah, man. He got out. | 对 他下车了 | 
| [30:00] | There was no way he was getting through that roadblock. | 他不可能通过那些路障的 | 
| [30:02] | And where is he? | 那他现在在哪儿 | 
| [30:04] | I don’t know. No one does. | 我不知道 没人知道 | 
| [30:08] | That’s why– | 所以 | 
| [30:09] | That’s why what? | 所以什么 | 
| [30:11] | What is this? What are you doing? | 这是怎么回事 你们想干什么 | 
| [30:12] | You trying to lure him out? | 想把他引出来吗 | 
| [30:17] | Is this what you’re looking for? | 你是想找这个吗 | 
| [30:55] | Move! Move! | 闪开 闪开 | 
| [31:14] | Sir, don’t move. Stay still. | 别动 先生 躺着别动 | 
| [31:24] | I could drive you to the hospital. | 我送你去医院 | 
| [31:25] | No, no, no. I’m ok. | 不用 不用 我没事 | 
| [31:30] | Sir, please. | 先生 去医院吧 | 
| [31:34] | It’s all right. | 没关系 | 
| [31:36] | I’m ok. I’m ok. | 我没事 没关系 | 
| [31:44] | Turning back to yesterday’s brutal subway attack, | 视线转回昨晚的地铁袭击惨案 | 
| [31:47] | the White House has issued a statement, | 白宫方面发布声明 | 
| [31:49] | saying the President is monitoring events in New York Cty | 称总统正密切关注纽约市动向 | 
| [31:52] | and his thoughts and prayers go out to the families | 他对受该惨案影响的家庭 | 
| [31:55] | affected by this great tragedy. | 表示哀悼 | 
| [31:57] | He has also pledged the full cooperation | 他还表示联调局一定全力配合 | 
| [32:00] | of the FBI with state and local law enforcement. | 州一级及当地警方工作 | 
| [32:03] | With 5 confirmed dead in this horrendous assault | 此次可怕的袭击导致 | 
| [32:07] | at the Astor Place Station… | 5人于阿斯特广场站丧生 | 
| [32:13] | 你是不是被人认出来了 电视上全是你的脸 | |
| [32:15] | Look. You’re gonna have to start speaking English, ok, English? | 你说英语行吗 说英语 | 
| [32:21] | Stupid idiot! | 笨猪 | 
| [33:14] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 | 
| [33:15] | Carlos’ place. Can you run a name for me? | 卡洛斯家 帮我查个人 | 
| [33:17] | Heather Clarke. | 海瑟·克拉克 | 
| [33:18] | I know the name, Ryan. | 我听过这名字 莱恩 | 
| [33:20] | She’s dead. | 她已经死了 | 
| [33:21] | She was found 45 minutes ago. | 45分钟前 有人发现了她的尸体 | 
| [33:23] | I can text you the address. | 我把地址发给你 | 
| [33:24] | All right. | 好 | 
| [33:59] | It’s Hardy. | 哈迪来了 | 
| [34:02] | I got it, I got it. | 交给我吧 我来 | 
| [34:05] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 | 
| [34:06] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我正好在附近 | 
| [34:08] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 真巧 | 
| [34:10] | So what’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [34:12] | Heather Clarke. Some joggers found her. | 死者叫海瑟·克拉克 几个跑步的人发现的 | 
| [34:14] | 24, dancer in the chorus of “Gypsy.” | 24岁 “吉普赛”歌舞团的舞蹈演员 | 
| [34:17] | She lives in the building across the street, | 她住在街对面的楼里 | 
| [34:18] | where she was killed and moved here. | 她是在家里被杀然后被搬到这儿的 | 
| [34:21] | It’s from Carroll’s book, right? | 她的形象出自卡罗的书 对吗 | 
| [34:23] | White dress, blond locks, red lips. | 白裙 金发 红唇 | 
| [34:26] | Yeah. Gwendolyn. | 没错 和格温多林一个模样 | 
| [34:30] | You mean Claire. | 是和克莱尔一个模样吧 | 
| [34:33] | Didn’t Claire inspire the character of Gwendolyn? | 格温多林的原型不就是克莱尔吗 | 
| [34:46] | Come on, Ryan. Anything? Anything! | 得了 莱恩 说吧 说什么都行 | 
| [34:50] | I mean, the murders in the subway were | 这次的地铁谋杀案 | 
| [34:52] | a spectacle, an announcement. | 是场公开的叫嚣 是种宣告 | 
| [34:53] | This is a very specific message. | 是为了传达某种讯息 | 
| [35:01] | I got nothing. | 我没什么好说的 | 
| [35:02] | Oh, you are so full of it. | 别胡扯了 | 
| [35:04] | You act like you’re over it, | 你假装已经释怀了 | 
| [35:05] | but you’re here because you care. | 可你来这儿不就因为放不下吗 | 
| [35:07] | You don’t know how not to care, | 你根本放不下 | 
| [35:08] | so if you know something, just tell me. | 如果你有什么信息 就快说吧 | 
| [35:10] | Sorry, Mike. | 抱歉 麦克 | 
| [35:13] | Why did you request Carroll’s DNA records? | 你为什么要卡罗的DNA报告 | 
| [35:16] | 6 months ago, you requested the full report. | 6个月前 你要去了全案的报告 | 
| [35:18] | I wanted to see for myself. | 我想亲眼看看 | 
| [35:19] | What, you weren’t convinced? | 怎么了 你还不相信吗 | 
| [35:20] | His DNA matched his son’s dna. | 他的DNA和他儿子的吻合 | 
| [35:22] | I don’t know where you’re going with this, Mike. | 我不明白你想说什么 麦克 | 
| [35:24] | Joe is dead. | 乔已经死了 | 
| [35:26] | Yeah, he is, Ryan. He’s dead. | 是 没错 莱恩 他是死了 | 
| [35:36] | I called. | 我给你打过电话 | 
| [35:39] | I reached out. | 我主动联系你 | 
| [35:42] | What, you couldn’t be bothered? | 怎么 你就懒得理一下我吗 | 
| [35:46] | Ryan, I needed to talk to you, man. | 莱恩 我必须跟你谈谈 老兄 | 
| [35:47] | All I can think about is that last day, | 我现在满脑子想的就只有那一天 | 
| [35:49] | how every second played out. | 想着一分一秒是怎么过的 | 
| [35:50] | If we’d have done one thing different, | 如果我们采取了稍微不同的措施 | 
| [35:52] | if we had changed | 如果我们更改了 | 
| [35:53] | one thing, maybe we would have– | 一小步 也许我们就能 | 
| [35:57] | maybe we would have got to Debra one second sooner. | 能早一秒救到黛布拉 | 
| [36:03] | If we’d done one thing different. | 只需要改变一小步 | 
| [36:10] | What? | 怎么 | 
| [36:13] | You got nothing? | 你没什么想说的吗 | 
| [36:18] | So that’s how it’s gonna be. | 就这样吗 | 
| [36:23] | Take care of yourself, Mike. | 自己保重 麦克 | 
| [36:42] | My face is everywhere. | 到处都是我的面孔 | 
| [37:06] | What happened? | 出什么事了 | 
| [37:07] | Ryan Hardy showed up at my place. | 莱恩·哈迪闯去我家了 | 
| [37:11] | Mark, I’m sorry. | 马克 我很抱歉 | 
| [37:13] | 不对 那是卢克 这才是马克 | |
| [37:16] | What was Ryan Hardy doing there? | 莱恩·哈迪去那里干什么 | 
| [37:18] | He surprised me. | 他也惊到我了 | 
| [37:19] | I have no idea. | 我完全不知道 | 
| [37:21] | You said your place was safe, untraceable. | 你说你那里很安全 不会被发现 | 
| [37:23] | Your words! | 你的原话哦 | 
| [37:24] | I don’t know how he knew. | 我不知道他是怎么知道的 | 
| [37:26] | It wasn’t my fault! | 不是我的错 | 
| [37:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [37:31] | What are they gonna find there when they search the place? | 等他们搜查那里时 会发现什么 | 
| [37:32] | Nothing. I mean, my stuff. | 什么也不会发现 都是我的东西 | 
| [37:35] | Nothing that’s gonna lead them here. | 不会把他们引过来的 | 
| [37:37] | And I’m supposed to believe you? | 我该信你吗 | 
| [37:39] | There’s nothing to find. | 不会找到什么的 | 
| [37:41] | Maybe some prints, maybe. | 或许也就是些指纹吧 | 
| [37:42] | I have, like, 10 fake I.D.s out there. | 我大概有10张假身份证 | 
| [37:44] | Eh, we trusted you, Carlos, | 我们曾信任你 卡洛斯 | 
| [37:46] | Brought you in, made you part of the family. | 带你进来 让你成为家庭中的一员 | 
| [37:52] | Ok. I’ve done everything that you guys have said. | 好吧 你们的指示我都照做了 | 
| [37:57] | What’s the problem? We’re cool. | 有什么问题吗 我们之间没问题吧 | 
| [37:59] | Luke, don’t. Let it go. | 卢克 别这样 别计较了 | 
| [38:03] | I–I’m the one who’s gonna get Joe. | 我 我会把乔引出来 | 
| [38:06] | That’s what you want. | 那不是你们想要的吗 | 
| [38:11] | Eh, you’re right. It’s cool. | 你说得对 没关系 | 
| [38:13] | Sorry. I overreacted. | 抱歉 我反应过度了 | 
| [38:17] | I do that sometimes. | 我有时是会这样 | 
| [38:19] | Letting it go! | 不计较了 | 
| [38:21] | Poof. Gone. | 轻轻一吹 过去吧 | 
| [38:25] | Aw, come on. Let’s hug it out. | 来吧 抱一抱就过去了 | 
| [38:28] | I don’t–I don’t want to hug you. | 我不 我不想抱你 | 
| [38:33] | Why don’t you want to hug me? | 你为什么不想抱我 | 
| [38:36] | I just don’t. | 我就是不想 | 
| [38:50] | Huggy hug. | 温柔地拥抱下 | 
| [38:57] | Oh, things have gotten way too serious in here. | 这里气氛搞得太凝重了 | 
| [38:59] | Lighten up! | 放松 | 
| [39:02] | If we’re not having fun, what’s the point? | 如果我们不开心 有什么意义呢 | 
| [39:08] | You want to see something funny? | 你想看点有意思的吗 | 
| [39:18] | He’ll live. | 他不会死的 | 
| [39:25] | You have a visitor. | 有人来看你了 | 
| [39:27] | I can send him away. | 我可以不让他进来 | 
| [39:29] | No, it’s ok. He can come in. | 不 没关系 让他进来 | 
| [39:39] | How are you, Ms. Gray? | 你好吗 格雷女士 | 
| [39:43] | Well, 6 people were killed. | 6人被杀 | 
| [39:47] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [39:54] | Why are you here? | 你来这里干什么 | 
| [39:56] | I was concerned. | 我很担心 | 
| [39:58] | I–you know, you asked earlier | 我 你之前在问 | 
| [40:02] | why this was happening, and… | 为什么会发生这种事 | 
| [40:04] | I found my answer. | 我找到答案了 | 
| [40:07] | You killed Joe Carroll, and his followers are… | 你杀了乔·卡罗 他的信徒都… | 
| [40:11] | mad about it, I guess. | 非常生气 我猜 | 
| [40:15] | So…why are you really here? | 那 你到底为什么来这里 | 
| [40:23] | 6 people were killed, and, uh… | 6人被杀 而 | 
| [40:28] | You’re the only one I can say, “I’m sorry,” to. | 只有你还能听见我说声”抱歉” | 
| [40:32] | So…I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [40:39] | Just needed to say it out loud. | 只是想大声说出来 | 
| [40:44] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [40:52] | Emma… | 爱玛 | 
| [40:54] | Where’s Carlos? Did you find him? | 卡洛斯在哪里 你找到他了吗 | 
| [40:55] | I went to the address Frank gave me. | 我去了弗兰克给我的那个地址 | 
| [40:57] | He wasn’t there… | 他不在那里 | 
| [41:00] | But Ryan Hardy was. | 但莱恩·哈迪在那里 | 
| [41:02] | What–what was he doing there? | 他 他在那里干什么 | 
| [41:06] | I don’t know, Hannah. | 我不知道 汉娜 | 
| [41:08] | I have no idea what’s going on. | 我完全不知道出了什么事 | 
| [41:12] | No. Not yet. | 不 还不行 | 
| [41:16] | He’s still got 20 minutes left. | 他还得等20分钟 | 
| [41:58] | Damn, Judy. That was a good one. | 该死 朱蒂 真爽啊 | 
| [42:03] | Yes, it was. | 是啊 好爽 | 
| [42:08] | Now turning back to our top story, | 现在回到我们的头条新闻 | 
| [42:10] | we have an update. | 我们又有了新进展 | 
| [42:11] | The death toll is now 6 in New York city. | 纽约市事件的死亡人数已达到6人 | 
| [42:14] | Is this the work of Carroll’s cult? | 这又是卡罗的信徒所为吗 | 
| [42:16] | This new murder comes a day after 3 men… | 这起最新的谋杀案发生在3个人… | 
| [42:19] | Daryl, come see this quick! | 达里尔 快来看这个 | 
| [42:23] | 6 people were killed! | 6人被杀了 | 
| [42:37] | Hurry! | 快点 | 
| [42:44] | This what cult expert Ryan Hardy | 接下来是邪教案专家莱恩·哈迪 | 
| [42:46] | had to say earlier today. | 今天早些时候的发言 | 
| [42:48] | My thoughts and prayers go out | 我对受害者和他们的家人 | 
| [42:50] | to the victims and their families, | 表示深切的关心和美好的祈愿 | 
| [42:51] | but with regards to the subway murders | 但对这起地铁谋杀案 | 
| [42:53] | and Joe Carroll, I’m not involved. | 和乔·卡罗 都跟我无关 | 
| [42:59] | Well now. | 那好戏就开始吧 |