时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Killer twins– | 双胞胎杀手 |
[00:03] | That’s the breaking news today… | 也就是今日的突发新闻… |
[00:04] | You guys have been made. | 你们暴露了 |
[00:05] | It was inevitable. | 那是难免的 |
[00:06] | – What train is that? – Express train. | -那是什么 -列车特快 |
[00:07] | why didn’t she get on it? | 她为何不上车呢 |
[00:09] | Lily’s lying. She’s in on it. | 莉莉在撒谎 她也有份 |
[00:10] | Why was she targeting you? | 为什么她把你作为目标 |
[00:11] | To lure him out. | 为了引诱他现身 |
[00:12] | Well, if that’s what’s happening, | 如果真是这么回事 |
[00:13] | then you need to prove it. | 那你就得给出证明 |
[00:14] | How can I help? | 我怎么帮你 |
[00:15] | You don’t even believe Joe is alive. | 你都不信乔还活着 |
[00:17] | I’m skeptical. There’s a difference. | 我是半信半疑 有区别的 |
[00:18] | Someone’s reached out to me. | 有人联系了我 |
[00:20] | A follower? | 是信徒吗 |
[00:21] | I need to know if it’s safe for me to answer. | 我需要确保 回应他们是安全的 |
[00:24] | Where’s Giselle? | 吉赛尔在哪 |
[00:25] | She’s back in town taking care of David | 她在城里解决大卫的事 |
[00:27] | You find anything? | 你查到什么了吗 |
[00:28] | David Roland at 92nd and York. | 大卫·罗兰德在92街和约克街交汇处有一套房产 |
[00:30] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[00:32] | You’re interfering with a federal investigation. | 你在干涉一起联邦调查案 |
[00:35] | You think you’re helping your uncle, but you’re hurting him. | 你觉得是在帮你叔叔 但你是在伤害他 |
[00:37] | I want us to be friends. | 我想跟你做朋友 |
[00:38] | Because when Joe calls, | 因为乔打来电话时 |
[00:39] | you want me to tell him that it’s safe here. | 你想让我告诉他 这里很安全 |
[00:41] | I want you to tell him the truth. | 我希望你告诉他真相 |
[00:46] | – Hello? – Emma? | -喂 -爱玛 |
[00:48] | Is it safe? | 安全吗 |
[00:51] | It’s safe. | 这里很安全 |
[00:53] | She’s leaving. | 她要跑路了 |
[00:53] | She’s waiting for a train, Ryan. | 她在等一趟列车 莱恩 |
[00:55] | Do not follow her! | 别跟着她 |
[00:58] | You go left, I’ll go right. | 你走左边 我走右边 |
[01:07] | Max, where are you? I’ve been looking all over for for you. | 麦克丝 你在哪里 我正到处找你呢 |
[01:09] | I’m on the train. | 我在火车上 |
[01:10] | You’re what?! | 你在哪儿 |
[01:11] | I’m on the train. | 我在火车上 |
[01:12] | I have her in sight. | 我正盯着她 |
[01:17] | How could you? How could you? | 你怎么能这样 怎么能这样 |
[01:19] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[02:26] | You clean up well. | 你清理得很干净 |
[02:27] | So you approve? | 你满意吗 |
[02:32] | Very much so. | 非常满意 |
[02:36] | So who are you, Lily Gray? | 你到底是谁 莉莉·格雷 |
[02:40] | I’m a woman who’s been waiting for this moment for… | 我是一位一直在等待此刻的女人 |
[02:44] | a very long time. | 等了很久很久 |
[02:48] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[03:22] | – Max. – She’s getting off. | -麦克丝 -她要下车了 |
[03:27] | I’m at Stratford. Where are you? | 我在斯特拉福站 你在哪 |
[03:29] | I’m close. I can’t be far. | 我很近了 不会太远 |
[03:32] | She’s calling someone. | 她正给某人打电话 |
[03:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:04] | Wait. Is he there– Joe Carroll? | 等等 他到了吗 乔·卡罗 |
[04:06] | Yes, Giselle, he is here. | 是的 吉赛尔 他在呢 |
[04:10] | Just be careful. | 要小心点 |
[04:11] | You’re my number one, ok? | 你是我最得力的助手 知道吗 |
[04:13] | I don’t want anything to happen to you. | 我不希望你发生任何意外 |
[04:15] | Promise. Good bye. | 我保证 拜拜 |
[04:17] | Bye. | 拜 |
[04:19] | She finished her phone call. | 她挂电话了 |
[04:20] | She’s going out into the street. | 她要出站上街了 |
[04:24] | She disabled her phone. She can’t be traced. | 她把电话扔了 追踪不到她了 |
[04:26] | I’m 20 miles maybe. Do not follow her, ok? | 我还有大概20英里 别跟着她了好吗 |
[04:29] | Stay right at the station, | 在地铁站待着 |
[04:31] | and we’ll find her together when I get there. | 等我到了我们一起找她 |
[04:32] | Shut up and hurry, ok? | 闭嘴快点过来好吗 |
[04:33] | My battery’s dying. I’m hanging up. | 我手机没电了 挂了 |
[05:10] | But first I want to introduce you to everyone. | 首先我要给你介绍一下各位 |
[05:13] | They’re very excited to meet you. | 他们很高兴见到你 |
[05:25] | Joe. | 乔 |
[05:31] | Joe, this is Radmila. | 乔 这位是莱德米娜 |
[05:33] | Radmila. | 莱德米娜 |
[05:36] | Oh. Privyet. | 你好[俄语] |
[05:37] | Radmila and I met in Barnaul in Siberia, | 莱德米娜和我是在西伯利亚的巴尔瑙尔相识的 |
[05:40] | and she’s been with me ever since, | 之后便一直与我待在一起 |
[05:42] | and these two young men– Sami and Jamel– | 还有这两位年轻人 萨米和加玛尔 |
[05:46] | our paths crossed in Paris, | 我们在巴黎相逢 |
[05:48] | and you can consider them your security team. | 你可以把他们当成你的安全守卫队 |
[06:03] | Joe, this is my oldest son. | 乔 这是我的长子 |
[06:04] | Mark. We’ve– we’ve met. | 马克 我们见过了 |
[06:07] | No. It’s Luke, Mark’s older brother. | 不 我叫卢克 马克的哥哥 |
[06:11] | By 3 minutes. | 就比我大3分钟 |
[06:15] | It’s nice to see the real Joe Carroll, sir. | 很高兴见到乔·卡罗本人 先生 |
[06:20] | Twins. | 双胞胎 |
[06:21] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[06:24] | Can I have a word, mother? | 能跟你说句话吗 母亲 |
[06:25] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:26] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[06:29] | You look amazing! | 你看起来真帅 |
[06:32] | Isn’t this place great? | 这地方超棒的对吧 |
[06:34] | Your house is awesome. | 你们家太赞了 |
[06:35] | Giselle called. All’s well, | 吉赛尔打电话来了 一切顺利 |
[06:37] | but she’s in Stratford. It’s a bit of a drive. | 但她在斯特拉福 离这儿有点距离 |
[06:39] | I’d like to leave now if possible. | 可以的话我想现在就出发 |
[06:40] | Of course. Take Jamel with you. | 好 带加玛尔一起去 |
[06:42] | I’d prefer to take Mark. | 我想带马克一起去 |
[06:44] | And I’d prefer that Jamel accompany you. | 但我希望让加玛尔陪你去 |
[06:48] | Drive safely. | 路上注意安全 |
[06:51] | Have fun with your new boy toy. | 跟你的新玩物玩得开心 |
[06:55] | All right, everyone. | 好了 大伙儿 |
[06:56] | Let’s not overwhelm Joe on his first night here. | 乔来这儿的第一晚 别把他累坏了 |
[06:59] | You’ll see him tomorrow, huh? | 明天再跟他聊吧 |
[07:01] | So, uh, say good night. | 道晚安吧 |
[07:04] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:05] | Spasibo. Bon nuit. | 谢谢[俄语] 晚安[法语] |
[07:09] | One last drink? | 最后再喝一杯吗 |
[07:12] | Yes. Why not? | 好啊 为什么不呢 |
[07:14] | Is it ok if I have a moment alone with Joe? | 我能跟乔单独谈谈吗 |
[07:19] | Of course. | 当然 |
[07:20] | I’m sure you two have a lot of catching up to do. | 你们一定有很多话要说 |
[07:23] | Sweetie, you know what? | 亲爱的 你知道吗 |
[07:25] | I’m so happy you got rid of that ugly pink. | 我真高兴你把头发从丑死人的粉色染回来了 |
[07:30] | It’s lovely. | 很好看 |
[07:32] | Good night, Joe. | 晚安 乔 |
[07:34] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[07:42] | I like the blond. | 我喜欢金发 |
[08:02] | Why did you abandon me? | 你为什么抛弃我 |
[08:05] | Why did you let me think you were dead? | 为什么让我以为你死了 |
[08:08] | How come I didn’t know about the body swap? | 为什么我不知道换尸体的事 |
[08:12] | I didn’t even know you had a brother. | 我甚至不知道你有兄弟 |
[08:14] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩的 |
[08:15] | Everyone plays their part. | 每个人只要知道自己的部分 |
[08:17] | No one person knows it all. | 没有一个人知道全局 |
[08:19] | If everyone knew that I had a DNA match– | 如果任何一个人都知道我有个DNA匹配… |
[08:22] | I am not everyone. | 我不是随便的”任何人” |
[08:28] | No. No, you’re not. | 是 的确 |
[08:31] | Why didn’t you try to find me? | 你为什么不来找我 |
[08:35] | I failed you, myself. | 我让你失望了 包括我自己 |
[08:37] | Failed everyone. | 我让所有人都失望了 |
[08:41] | Forgive me, hmm? | 原谅我 好吗 |
[08:44] | I would have done anything for you… | 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[08:48] | and you left me all alone. | 你却丢下我一个人 |
[09:01] | A virus was downloaded onto Roland’s laptop, | 罗兰德的手提电脑里被植入了病毒 |
[09:03] | destroyed everything. | 毁掉了所有资料 |
[09:05] | Forensics is still on it, | 鉴证人员还在挽救 |
[09:06] | but outlook is grim. | 但估计没戏 |
[09:08] | Hopkins, NYPD just sent over some | 霍普金斯 纽约警方刚发来了 |
[09:10] | surveillance footage of an incident | 一段监控录像 |
[09:11] | that happened over at Grand Central. | 事件发生在中央车站 |
[09:13] | Pull it up. | 调出来看看 |
[09:15] | It’s Ryan. Who’s the woman? | 是莱恩 那女人是谁 |
[09:16] | Is that our suspect? | 是我们要找的嫌犯吗 |
[09:17] | Can you get facial recognition? | 能进行面部识别吗 |
[09:19] | No. It’s too dirty. | 不行 太模糊了 |
[09:21] | What train is it? | 那是哪列火车 |
[09:22] | New Haven line. | 纽黑文线 |
[09:23] | It goes through Connecticut. | 穿过康涅狄格州 |
[09:24] | 35 stops with a switch in Stamford. | 一共35站 在斯坦福能转车 |
[09:27] | Is there CCTV? | 有监控录像吗 |
[09:28] | Not on Metro North. I might get lucky at the stations, | 大都会北方铁路没有 也许车站会有 |
[09:29] | but I need some time. | 但我需要点时间 |
[09:30] | Hey. Rewind. | 等下 倒回去 |
[09:32] | There’s somebody else. Go back. | 还有个人 往回倒 |
[09:33] | Right–right– stop there. | 就 就在 停住 |
[09:35] | Crop and zoom in. | 截图放大 |
[09:39] | It’s Ryan’s niece Max. | 是莱恩的侄女麦克丝 |
[09:41] | She got on the train. | 她上了那趟火车 |
[09:43] | Hardy was trying to follow that girl. | 哈迪在跟踪那女孩 |
[09:45] | Check his credit cards, and when was the last time we saw him? | 去查他的信用卡 我们上次见到他是什么时候 |
[09:47] | He lost his detail two hours ago. | 他两小时前甩掉了我们的人 |
[09:50] | Now he’s using disposable phones. | 现在用的是一次性手机 |
[09:52] | All right, people. Listen up. | 好了 大伙儿 都听好了 |
[09:53] | We need to expand our search to include | 我们要将搜索范围扩大到 |
[09:55] | upstate Connecticut and Rhode Island. | 北部的康涅狄格州和罗得岛州 |
[09:58] | If they switched trains in Stamford, | 如果他们在斯坦福转车了 |
[10:00] | they could be anywhere, so we need to contact | 就不知道会去哪了 所以我们得联系 |
[10:02] | local law agencies at all 35 stops. | 35个站台当地的执法部门 |
[10:17] | I’m here. Where are you? | 我到了 你在哪 |
[10:19] | One block south. | 南边一个街区外 |
[10:20] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[10:20] | She’s still walking. How do you want to handle this? | 她还在走路 你想怎么处理 |
[10:22] | We’ll figure it out. I’ll be right with you. | 我们再想办法吧 我马上来找你 |
[10:34] | Don’t move, or I’ll shoot you right in the leg. | 别动 否则我直接射中你的腿 |
[10:38] | Je ne parle pas anglais. | 我不会说英语 |
[10:39] | I think you understand english just fine. | 我觉得你挺懂英语呢 |
[10:42] | Now come with me. | 跟我走 |
[10:44] | Shoot me. Shoot me. | 开枪啊 开枪啊 |
[10:47] | What do I have to lose? | 我反正也一无所有了 |
[10:52] | Oh, that hurt! | 好疼啊 |
[10:54] | Oh, but it felt so good! | 但是感觉好爽啊 |
[10:55] | Let’s move her before somebody sees us. | 我们赶紧走吧 别被人看见 |
[11:04] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[11:04] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[11:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:07] | It was flagged by our Carroll alert. | 是卡罗预警系统传过来的 |
[11:08] | A murder victim found in Arkansas, | 阿肯色州发现了一位凶杀案被害人 |
[11:10] | A local prostitute who was pen pals | 她是一位妓女 在卡罗入狱期间 |
[11:12] | with Carroll while in prison. | 曾和他是笔友关系 |
[11:13] | Yeah. I remember her. She was on the list. | 是的 我记得她 她也在探访名单上 |
[11:15] | She was interviewed and cleared. | 警方问询过她 排除了她的嫌疑 |
[11:16] | Do we have a suspect? | 有嫌犯吗 |
[11:16] | Reverend Glen Davis. | 格伦·戴维斯牧师 |
[11:18] | He and his vehicle haven’t been seen since. | 他连同他的车之后再也没被人发现过 |
[11:20] | Also the woman’s daughter is missing. | 那个女人的女儿也失踪了 |
[11:22] | All right. Keep monitoring it. | 好吧 继续监控相关情况 |
[11:23] | If you get something, tell me. | 如果发现什么信息 告诉我 |
[11:33] | Morning, sunshine. | 早上好啊 小美女 |
[11:35] | Don’t bother. Everything’s nailed down in this place. | 别费力气了 这里的一切都固定住了 |
[11:38] | Hope you’re not too uncomfortable, | 希望你不会觉得不舒服 |
[11:40] | But you kind of deserve it. | 不过你也是活该 |
[11:41] | Let’s cut to the chase. | 我们就直说了吧 |
[11:43] | Where’s Lily Gray? | 莉莉·格雷现在在哪儿 |
[11:46] | See, my uncle here thinks find Lily Gray, | 我这位叔叔认为找到了莉莉·格雷 |
[11:49] | He’ll find Joe Carroll. | 就能找到乔·卡罗 |
[11:52] | Je ne comprends pas. | 我不懂你在说什么[法语] |
[11:54] | What? | 什么 |
[11:55] | Please. No one is buying the “Je comprends. | 不好意思 没人会相信什么 |
[11:57] | I don’t speak english” routine. | “我不会说英语”这种烂借口 |
[12:00] | Hello. | 哎呀 |
[12:04] | You come prepared. | 你是做了万全准备而来的啊 |
[12:07] | So what do you think is gonna happen here? | 你以为接下来事情会怎么发展呢 |
[12:15] | Lily Gray killed two federal agents | 莉莉·格雷在她的苏豪区艺术画廊 |
[12:17] | at here SOHO art gallary– | 杀死了两名联邦探员 |
[12:20] | See that? Lily is the headline | 瞧见了吗 莉莉是每个 |
[12:22] | on every single news channel, | 新闻频道的头条人物 |
[12:24] | And soon we are gonna know everything | 很快我们就将知道 |
[12:26] | there is to know about you and her and the psycho twins, | 关于你 她 以及那对变态双胞胎的一切 |
[12:29] | And this is all gonna end, | 一切会就此结束 |
[12:31] | But that doesn’t have to happen if you talk to me. | 但如果你对我实话相告 情况或许可以不用那样 |
[12:39] | Maybe you can help me | 或许你可以帮我 |
[12:39] | with this little dilemma that I’m having here. | 从这种进退两难的情况中解脱出来 |
[12:42] | Max here, she’s a do-gooder. | 麦克丝 她是个正义使者 |
[12:45] | She wants to do the right thing. | 她想要做正确的事 |
[12:48] | Me–I’m not interested in the right thing. | 我呢 我对正确的事不感兴趣 |
[12:51] | I’m interested in one thing– | 我只对一件事感兴趣 |
[12:54] | Not you, not Lily, not the twins. | 不是你 不是莉莉 也不是那对双胞胎 |
[12:58] | Joe Carroll. You understand? | 而是乔·卡罗 你明白吗 |
[13:03] | Joe Carroll killed someone very dear to me, | 乔·卡罗杀了跟我很亲近的人 |
[13:07] | And what I want is simple. | 我的目的很简单 |
[13:11] | I want to kill Joe Carroll. | 我只想杀了乔·卡罗 |
[13:38] | I’m ashamed for what I did to you. | 就我对你的所为 我感到很愧疚 |
[13:43] | My actions were selfish. | 我之前的行为非常自私 |
[13:44] | In fact, everything I did in Havenport | 实际上 我在海文波特所做的一切 |
[13:46] | was wrong and selfish | 都是错误和自私的 |
[13:50] | I am so very sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[13:55] | When I lost you… | 当我失去你时 |
[14:00] | I contacted anyone I could I find. | 我联系了我能找到的一切人员 |
[14:04] | The FBI was hunting us, we had to hide. | 联调局疯狂追捕我们 我们不得不躲起来 |
[14:06] | We lived in a rat hole, | 我们住在一个烂窝里 |
[14:08] | Frightened to go outside. | 不敢出去 |
[14:10] | So there are others still out there? | 所以还有其他信徒躲藏在外吗 |
[14:13] | No. They’re all dead or locked up. | 没有了 他们都死了 或被关起来了 |
[14:18] | There’s just me. | 只剩我了 |
[14:22] | It’s you and me. | 是你和我 |
[14:25] | We’re here… | 我们在这里 |
[14:28] | Together. | 在一起 |
[14:31] | Lily went to a great deal of trouble to find me. | 莉莉费了很大劲把我找出来 |
[14:33] | She–she can’t mean us harm. | 她 她不会伤害我们的 |
[14:38] | They’re crazy. | 他们是疯子 |
[14:41] | Have you not noticed | 你难道就没注意到 |
[14:44] | they are all crazy? | 他们都像疯子一样吗 |
[14:49] | I know I have no right to ask for another chance. | 我知道我没权利要求你再给我一次机会 |
[14:52] | Now please, Emma, I have a plan. | 但是求你了 爱玛 我有个大计划 |
[14:58] | I know a way we can start over. | 我知道一个方法 可以重新开始 |
[15:11] | Joe seems cool. | 乔似乎挺不错的 |
[15:14] | I haven’t spent 5 minutes alone with him. | 我跟他单独相处的世界还没有5分钟 |
[15:18] | Certainly could do without that Emma lurking about. | 如果没有那个爱玛在旁边碍事就好了 |
[15:21] | Don’t be mean. I like her. | 别这么刻薄 我喜欢她 |
[15:28] | You have such a big heart, dear. | 你的心胸真宽广 亲爱的 |
[15:30] | You like everyone. | 你谁都喜欢 |
[15:34] | Give her a chance. Please. | 给她个机会好吗 求你了 |
[15:39] | For you, of course. | 为你 当然可以了 |
[15:43] | Tell you what. | 不如这样吧 |
[15:44] | Why don’t you do me a favor and occupy her? | 你来帮我个忙 稍微牵制一下她 |
[15:48] | I want to spend some time with Joe without interruption. | 我想单独跟乔相处一下 不希望别人打扰 |
[15:53] | Will you do that for your mom? | 你愿意帮妈妈这个忙吗 |
[15:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:04] | I know what Lily is doing. | 我知道莉莉想干什么了 |
[16:05] | She’s completing a family. | 她要组建一个家庭 |
[16:07] | It was obvious in the twins’ moves, | 那对双胞胎的行为表现得很明显 |
[16:09] | but here’s the thing. | 但是问题在于 |
[16:10] | Joe–he’s not a family guy. | 乔 他根本不在乎家庭 |
[16:13] | Do you know what he did to the last woman that he truly loved? | 你知道他上个真爱过的女人是什么下场吗 |
[16:17] | He had her killed. | 被他害死了 |
[16:19] | He abandoned his followers to be picked off one by one. | 他抛下了那些信徒 让他们纷纷被捕 |
[16:23] | Ryan, she’s not gonna cooperate. | 莱恩 她不会开口的 |
[16:31] | Joe’s gonna kill you and Lily | 乔会杀掉你和莉莉 |
[16:34] | and everyone else that you care about. | 以及你在乎的所有人 |
[16:36] | Let’s not worry about that now. | 先不说这个 |
[16:38] | I’m gonna make a deal with you. | 我要跟你做个交易 |
[16:40] | Lily and her little clan | 莉莉和她那一帮人 |
[16:43] | can ride off into the sunset scott free | 可以获得自由 |
[16:45] | I don’t want them. | 我不想抓他们 |
[16:48] | I want Joe. | 我要乔 |
[16:52] | I want to drive an ice pick through his brain, | 我想拿冰锥戳进他的头 |
[16:56] | but if you don’t cooperate with me, | 不过如果你不合作 |
[16:59] | Max here is gonna make one phone call, | 这位麦克丝小姐会打一通电话 |
[17:02] | And the FBI is going to explode into this town. | 然后联邦探员就会蜂拥而至 |
[17:07] | Is that what you want? | 你希望这样吗 |
[17:10] | Because… | 因为… |
[17:14] | something tells me… | 我有一种感觉 |
[17:16] | that home, sweet home | 你那甜蜜的家 |
[17:19] | is very close by. | 就在附近 |
[17:25] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[17:36] | All right. That’s it. | 够了 住手 |
[17:38] | I’m calling it in. | 我要打给联调局 |
[17:43] | Ryan, that’s enough! Get off of her! | 莱恩 够了 放开她 |
[17:45] | Get off of her, Ryan! | 放开她 莱恩 |
[17:46] | Enough, Ryan! Get off of her! | 够了 莱恩 放开她 |
[17:48] | Stop it! Ryan! | 住手 莱恩 |
[17:50] | Ryan, you promised me! Stop it! | 莱恩 你跟我保证过的 快住手 |
[17:52] | Ryan, you promised me! | 莱恩 你保证过的 |
[18:08] | Yes. This is detective Max Hardy. | 对 我是麦克丝·哈迪警探 |
[18:10] | Wait. Ok, ok. | 等等 我同意 |
[18:12] | I’ll make a deal with you. | 我同意跟你做交易 |
[18:15] | I’ll tell you where they are. | 我会说出他们在哪里 |
[18:17] | They’re at the factory on Bone’s road. | 他们在波恩路的工厂里 |
[18:21] | Good performance. You had me scared for a minute. | 演技不错 有一瞬间我都被你吓到了 |
[18:24] | Had to make it convincing. | 必须演得逼真点 |
[18:25] | You weren’t bad yourself. | 你的演技也不错 |
[18:27] | You think she fell for it? | 你觉得她信了吗 |
[18:28] | She’s twitchy. | 她很不安 |
[18:29] | She doesn’t want the FBI here. | 她不希望联调局的人来这里 |
[18:31] | We’re close. | 我们快接近了 |
[18:32] | Yeah, but a factory on Bone’s road? | 是啊 可是波恩路的工厂 |
[18:34] | I’m just not buying it. It’s too easy. | 我不太相信 太简单了 |
[18:35] | Do you really think Lily’s there? | 你真觉得莉莉会在那里吗 |
[18:37] | Somebody will be. | 肯定有人在 |
[18:38] | I’m gonna scope it out. | 我去看看 |
[18:39] | Hey. You could be ambushed. | 等等 也许会有伏击 |
[18:40] | Which is why I need you to stay here with her. | 所以我需要你留在这里看着她 |
[18:43] | No. I’m gonna go with you. | 不 我要跟你一起去 |
[18:44] | Uh-uh. She’s the only leverage I have, ok? | 不行 她是唯一的筹码 明白吗 |
[18:52] | She didn’t deny Joe Carroll was alive. | 她没否认乔·卡罗还活着的事实 |
[19:15] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[19:17] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[19:20] | Where’s your worse half? | 你那个比较坏的兄弟呢 |
[19:23] | Oh. Luke? He’s picking up Giselle. | 你说卢克吗 他去接吉赛尔了 |
[19:27] | Are they an item? | 他们是情侣吗 |
[19:28] | No. Just close. | 不 只是关系好 |
[19:48] | This is my mother’s studio. | 这是我妈妈的画室 |
[19:51] | I thought you’d like to see it. | 我觉得你会想看看 |
[19:55] | But your mother is an art dealer. | 但是 你妈妈不是艺术品经销商吗 |
[19:59] | True, but… | 对 可是 |
[20:02] | I know you’re an artist. | 我知道你是艺术家 |
[20:05] | I read about you in that book, | 我在那本书里读过你的事迹 |
[20:06] | “The Havenport Tragedy.” | 《海文波特惨案》 |
[20:13] | How come you never went to art school? | 你怎么没去艺术学院上学呢 |
[20:17] | My mother. | 因为我妈 |
[20:20] | That’s sad. | 好遗憾 |
[20:27] | Oh. Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:30] | Let’s create! | 来创作吧 |
[20:32] | Come on! It will be fun! | 来嘛 很好玩的 |
[20:38] | So, uh… | 对了 |
[20:41] | Why were you playing the victim on the subway? | 你为什么要在地铁上扮演受害者的角色 |
[20:44] | To meet Ryan Hardy. | 为了见到莱恩·哈迪 |
[20:47] | I wanted to get close to the man | 我想多靠近那个男人一点 |
[20:50] | with whom I share an obsession. | 因为我们对他有共同的迷恋 |
[20:58] | And how is, uh… Ryan? | 那么莱恩…怎么样 |
[21:04] | Still obsessed. | 依旧执迷 |
[21:09] | What is it you want from me, Lily? | 你想从我这里得到什么 莉莉 |
[21:14] | There’s something I want to show you. | 我有东西想给你看 |
[22:51] | You need service? | 需要客房服务吗 |
[22:53] | Uh, no–no, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[22:54] | I can come back later. | 我可以稍后回来 |
[22:55] | No. | 不用了 |
[23:04] | Everything ok? | 没什么事吧 |
[23:05] | We’re good. Thanks. | 没事 谢谢 |
[23:08] | Hey. Nice try. | 真有你的啊 |
[23:49] | Giselle? | 吉赛尔 |
[24:04] | Don’t move! Drop the gun. | 别动 把枪放下 |
[24:06] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[24:20] | Jamel! | 加玛尔 |
[24:25] | Ryan Hardy! Ryan Hardy! | 莱恩·哈迪 莱恩·哈迪 |
[24:27] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[24:29] | Mr. Hardy, it’s good to see you again. | 哈迪先生 很高兴又见面了 |
[24:30] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[24:42] | Where’s Joe Carroll? | 乔·卡罗在哪儿 |
[24:43] | Where’s Giselle? | 吉赛尔在哪儿 |
[24:44] | Where is Joe? | 乔在什么地方 |
[24:46] | What is the big deal with that guy? | 那家伙究竟有什么了不起的 |
[24:47] | At what point does one finally just let go? | 你什么时候才能放下 |
[24:51] | Move on, man. It’s time. | 看开点吧 伙计 是时候了 |
[24:52] | I’m trying to be on my best behavior here. | 别敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[25:02] | Uh, Ryan, you still alive? | 莱恩 你还活着吗 |
[25:16] | Think you got him. | 看来你打中他了 |
[26:00] | How’s it looking? | 我这姿势怎么样 |
[26:01] | It’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[26:03] | You sure? I could–I could do a different pose. | 真的吗 我要不换个姿势 |
[26:06] | I could take my clothes off, whatever you want. | 我可以把衣服脱了 都听你的 |
[26:09] | Read your book. | 看你的书吧 |
[26:10] | Just a little– a little peek. | 就瞄一眼 |
[26:13] | Oh. I can’t see this now? | 现在不让看吗 |
[26:15] | Oh, really? Ok. | 真不给看 行了 |
[26:20] | Uh, I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[26:22] | It will be good once you give me a face. | 只要画上脸 肯定好看 |
[26:27] | Oh. You got–you got charcoal right– | 你这儿沾了炭笔灰 |
[26:42] | Why are you being so nice to me? | 你为什么对我这么好 |
[26:45] | I like you, Emma. | 我喜欢你 爱玛 |
[26:54] | What? Did–did I say you could touch me? | 搞什么 谁让你碰我了 |
[26:58] | What?! | 什么 |
[26:59] | I didn’t say you could touch me. | 我没让你碰我 |
[27:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[27:02] | You touched me. | 你先碰的我 |
[27:03] | Yeah. I can touch you, but you can’t touch me. | 是 我可以碰你 你不能碰我 |
[27:05] | You understand? | 你懂吗 |
[27:06] | No. I don’t understand. | 不 我不懂 |
[27:07] | Well, it’s–it’s an important distinction. | 那两者有着重大区别 |
[27:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:17] | I–I have to initiate all bodily contact. | 所有的肢体接触必须由我主导 |
[27:20] | I–I–I have a mild case of haphephobia, | 我有轻微的被触恐惧症 |
[27:23] | and you need to read up on it | 你要是希望我们在一起 |
[27:25] | if you want this to work. | 就得好好研究一下 |
[27:28] | No! No, no, no! | 不要 不要 不要 |
[27:29] | Nut job! | 神经病 |
[27:35] | Did you lock us in here? | 是你把门锁了吗 |
[27:37] | Mother doesn’t want to be disturbed. | 母亲不希望有人打搅她 |
[27:39] | I don’t care what mother wants. | 我才不管你妈怎么想呢 |
[27:41] | Unlock it now! | 快开门 |
[27:43] | I can’t. | 我开不了 |
[27:48] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:15] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[28:17] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[28:22] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[28:24] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[28:30] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[28:31] | Good, because I want to kill Ryan Hardy right now. | 很好 我们现在就去杀了莱恩·哈迪 |
[28:35] | Well, where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[28:36] | He went that way. He’s bleeding. | 他往那边去了 他在流血 |
[28:38] | There’s a trail of blood. | 我们循着血迹走 |
[28:40] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[28:45] | Where are you taking me? | 你这是带我去哪儿 |
[28:50] | It’s a surprise. | 给你个惊喜 |
[29:15] | What is this? | 这什么意思 |
[29:17] | It’s for you. | 是为你准备的 |
[29:19] | I assumed you want to get back to work as quickly as possible. | 我猜你肯定想尽快投入工作 |
[29:23] | Have you been writing? | 你后来有继续写作吗 |
[29:25] | I was in Arkansas. | 我一直躲在阿肯色州 |
[29:27] | Well, I’ve provided a bit of inspiration for you. | 我可以给你提供点儿创作灵感 |
[29:34] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[29:38] | This is Wendy Porter, | 这位是温迪·波特 |
[29:40] | and she was a sophomore at San Diego Tech. | 她是圣地亚哥科技大学的大二学生 |
[29:46] | She’s sedated. She can be noisy. | 给她服了镇静剂 要不她会大喊大叫的 |
[29:51] | Joe, I’m an art dealer. | 乔 我是个艺术商 |
[29:54] | It’s my job | 我的工作 |
[29:55] | to foster and nurture talent, | 就是鼓励和培养有才华的人 |
[29:59] | and I believe in you. | 我看好你 |
[30:01] | I want to give you everything you desire. | 你想要的我都可以满足 |
[30:16] | And what do you get in return? | 对你有什么好处 |
[30:20] | I get to be part of your greatness. | 你的伟大成就中有我的一笔 |
[30:27] | Just who do you think you are? | 你以为自己是谁 |
[30:31] | Who do you think I am? | 你当我是谁 |
[30:59] | Lookie here. | 看这儿 |
[31:05] | We need to be sure. | 我们得确保万无一失 |
[31:07] | Then we’ll leave him to the animals. | 要真死了 就留他在这儿喂动物吧 |
[31:08] | They can eat him, | 它们把他吃了 |
[31:09] | And we’ll be gone. | 之后我们再走 |
[32:00] | Billy, is that you? | 比利 是你吗 |
[32:03] | Billy? | 比利 |
[32:13] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[32:19] | Stop! | 别跑 |
[32:20] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[32:23] | Don’t turn around, ok? | 别转身 好吗 |
[32:26] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[32:27] | All right. Back up. | 好了 后退 |
[32:32] | Here. Tie this scarf around your eyes. | 给 用这条围巾把你眼睛蒙上 |
[32:34] | No. Please. | 不要 求你了 |
[32:36] | What is your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[32:38] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[32:40] | I thought this place was empty, Bella. | 我之前以为这里没人 贝拉 |
[32:42] | I just need to patch myself up, ok? | 我只是要包扎一下伤口 |
[32:49] | Where’s your husband? | 你丈夫在哪里 |
[32:50] | Billy’s gonna be home soon any minute. | 比利很快就回来了 |
[32:52] | Then you do as I say as quickly as possible, | 那你就尽快按我说的做 |
[32:57] | and I won’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[32:58] | Whatever you want, take it. | 你想要什么就拿去 |
[32:59] | I have cash! | 我有现金 |
[33:00] | Tie this scarf around your eyes. | 用这条围巾蒙住你的眼睛 |
[33:04] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[33:06] | Everything’s gonna be ok, | 不会有事的 |
[33:08] | but you cannot look at me. | 但你不能看我 |
[33:12] | Do you understand me? | 你听明白了吗 |
[33:12] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[33:14] | If I see you, I can identify you. | 如果我看见你 我就能指认你 |
[33:18] | Yes. | 没错 |
[33:20] | And then you’ll have to kill me. | 那样你就不得不杀了我 |
[33:34] | Was my proposition really so unappealing? | 我的提议真的那么没吸引力吗 |
[33:39] | I only want what you want. | 我跟你的目标是一致的 |
[33:44] | I will not be controlled | 我不想被控制 |
[33:48] | by anyone. | 任何人都不行 |
[33:50] | I don’t want to control you. | 我没想控制你 |
[33:53] | I wouldn’t want you if I could. | 我就算可以 也不会控制你 |
[34:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[34:10] | What do I smell? Is that bleach? | 这是什么味道 漂白剂吗 |
[34:12] | I got to clean up. | 我得清理一下 |
[34:15] | I’m gonna make you as comfortable as possible. | 我会让你尽可能舒服的 |
[34:18] | when your husband gets here, | 等你丈夫到了 |
[34:19] | he can release you. | 他会放了你 |
[34:21] | Don’t lie to me. | 别对我撒谎 |
[34:22] | Please. This is not about you, Bella. | 拜托 这跟你没关系 贝拉 |
[34:25] | You came into my home. | 你来到了我家 |
[34:27] | You made it about me. | 就跟我有关了 |
[34:38] | It is the only house. | 附近只有这座房子 |
[34:41] | I’ll go around the front. | 我去前门看看 |
[34:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:57] | Come with me, come with me. | 跟我来 跟我来 |
[34:59] | What are we doing? | 你要干什么 |
[35:02] | You promised. | 你保证过的 |
[35:04] | The people that shot me are here. | 射伤我的人过来了 |
[35:07] | You’ve got to stay quiet. | 你安静点 |
[35:08] | Oh, God. No, no. | 天呐 不 不要 |
[35:10] | Please. Not a sound. | 拜托 别出声 |
[35:43] | Where is she? Where is Max? | 她在哪里 麦克丝在哪里 |
[35:46] | Dead. I killed her. | 死了 我杀了她 |
[36:35] | No. No, no, no, no! | 不 不不不 |
[36:37] | Oh, no! Come on! | 不 快醒醒 |
[36:40] | No! Come on! | 不 醒醒 |
[36:42] | Come on! No! | 醒醒啊 不 |
[36:45] | Please. Don’t leave me. | 求你了 别抛下我 |
[37:17] | Hey, Wendy. | 你好啊 温迪 |
[37:39] | Tchaikovsky. | 柴可夫斯基 |
[37:41] | It’s perfect. | 完美极了 |
[37:54] | Keep…looking. | 一直 看着 |
[37:58] | Be very still now. | 现在保持一动不动 |
[38:05] | Mike, about that Arkansas case. | 麦克 阿肯色州的那个案子 |
[38:07] | The suspect– reverend Glen Davis– | 嫌疑人 格伦·戴维斯牧师 |
[38:09] | His car turned up at a gas station | 在靠近田纳西州边境的一个加油站 |
[38:10] | near the Tennessee border. | 发现了他的车 |
[38:12] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[38:12] | Local police pulled a photo from surveillance footage. | 当地警方从监控录像中截取了一张照片 |
[38:18] | So who was in the car? | 车里的是谁 |
[38:19] | A man and a girl. | 一个男人和一个女孩 |
[38:20] | Now the girl’s been identified as the victim’s daughter. | 这女孩已被指认为被害人的女儿 |
[38:23] | But here’s the weird part. | 但奇怪的是 |
[38:24] | The reverend Davis’ wife said the man wasn’t her husband. | 戴维斯牧师的妻子说这个人不是她丈夫 |
[38:27] | She says it’s the victim’s brother, a war vet. | 她说这是被害人的兄弟 一名退伍老兵 |
[38:29] | According to records, the victim didn’t have a brother. | 根据记录 那名被害人并没有兄弟 |
[38:32] | Do we have images of the man and the girl? | 有这个男人跟这个女孩的照片吗 |
[38:43] | Do you think this is related to Lily Gray? | 你觉得这跟莉莉·格雷有关吗 |
[38:45] | I don’t know. Thanks. | 我不知道 谢谢 |
[41:25] | Where have you been? | 你上哪儿去了 |
[41:29] | Where’s your cell phone? | 你的手机呢 |
[41:29] | I called and called. | 我打了一通又一通电话 |
[41:39] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[41:42] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |