| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I thought you were dead. | 我当时以为你死了 | 
| [00:03] | If something happened to you, | 如果你出了事 | 
| [00:04] | that would end me. | 那我这辈子也完了 | 
| [00:05] | Now you know how I feel. | 现在你知道我的感受了 | 
| [00:06] | So you have a plan? | 所以你已经有了计划吗 | 
| [00:07] | I have an epic plan. | 我有个宏伟的大计划 | 
| [00:09] | I need you, Em. | 我需要你 小爱 | 
| [00:10] | I want to make a trade– | 我想跟你做个交易 | 
| [00:11] | your son for Joe Carroll. | 用你的儿子换乔·卡罗 | 
| [00:13] | I’ve sacrificed too much, Joe. | 我已经牺牲了太多 乔 | 
| [00:15] | I’m not willing to give up on you. | 我不愿意放弃你 | 
| [00:17] | Can’t have you running off after Ryan Hardy. | 得不到莱恩·哈迪 不能也失去你 | 
| [00:19] | Give me my son. | 把我儿子放了 | 
| [00:20] | Now! | 快 | 
| [00:22] | Where’s Luke? | 卢克在哪里 | 
| [00:26] | No! | 不 | 
| [00:26] | It’s too late. Drive. | 太迟了 开车 | 
| [00:32] | Mike, stop it! | 麦克 住手 | 
| [00:33] | What’s going on with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 | 
| [00:34] | I have Joe. Where is the airstrip? | 乔在我手上 停机坪在哪里 | 
| [00:36] | Tillman road. | 在迪尔曼路上 | 
| [00:37] | We’ll meet you there in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后那里见 | 
| [00:39] | What? | 什么 | 
| [00:42] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. | -他在哪 -我不知道 | 
| [00:43] | Joe was here. | 乔来过这里 | 
| [00:44] | Somebody inside the FBI is helping him. | 联调局内部有人在帮他 | 
| [00:46] | You made me give up the FBI. | 是你逼我离开联调局 | 
| [00:47] | Please, Jana. | 求你了 佳娜 | 
| [00:48] | I’m here for you when you need anything. | 你需要任何帮助时都可以找我 | 
| [00:50] | You’ve been so good to me. | 你对我可真好 | 
| [00:52] | They killed my son. | 他们杀了我儿子 | 
| [00:53] | You are getting exactly what you deserved. | 你这是罪有应得 | 
| [00:57] | I’m done with you, Lily, | 我跟你玩完了 莉莉 | 
| [00:59] | Good-bye. | 再见 | 
| [01:16] | We’re here. | 我们到了 | 
| [01:29] | Should we call somebody, | 我们要不要打电话给谁 | 
| [01:31] | let them know we’re here? | 让他们知道我们到了 | 
| [01:33] | They know we’re here. | 他们知道我们到了 | 
| [01:34] | Creepy. How well do you know this Robert guy? | 真阴森 你对那个叫罗伯特的了解得多吗 | 
| [01:37] | He already told you that. | 他已经告诉过你了 | 
| [01:38] | Am I talking to you? | 我有问你吗 | 
| [01:39] | Hey, hey, girls. We’re all tired. | 嘿 女孩们 我们都累了 | 
| [01:40] | Let’s not fight, huh? | 不要吵架好吗 | 
| [01:42] | Robert is an old friend, | 罗伯特是个老朋友 | 
| [01:44] | and he lives here with his friends. | 他和他的朋友们住在这里 | 
| [01:52] | So… | 所以… | 
| [01:54] | What is the plan once we get inside? | 我们进去以后的计划是什么 | 
| [01:57] | Meet our host, figure out the hierarchy, | 见见房子的主人 搞清他们的等级制度 | 
| [02:00] | feel our way, you know? | 慢慢试探 明白吗 | 
| [02:02] | What kind of cult is this? | 他们是哪种邪教 | 
| [02:03] | I hear they’re quite a peaceful lot. | 我听说他们很和平 | 
| [02:06] | Roderick identified them as a vulnerable group, | 罗德里克认为他们是脆弱的群体 | 
| [02:09] | easily swayed. | 很容易被动摇 | 
| [02:10] | And Robert has paved the way? | 罗伯特已经为我们铺平道路了吗 | 
| [02:12] | Yeah. He seemed very enthusiastic. | 是的 他看起来非常有激情 | 
| [02:16] | Tell you the truth, I don’t know Robert all that well. | 说实话 我不是很了解罗伯特 | 
| [02:18] | He visited me a couple of times in prison, | 我入狱时 他来探访过我几次 | 
| [02:20] | but he was very much Roderick’s recruit. | 但他其实是罗德里克招募的信徒 | 
| [02:23] | Then ultimately, he never made it to Havenport, | 可是最终 他却没有去海文波特 | 
| [02:25] | so we’re kind of winging it here. | 所以我们算是贸然来碰运气 | 
| [02:31] | Somebody’s coming. | 有人来了 | 
| [02:41] | Hey, Robert. I’m sorry we’re so late. | 嘿 罗伯特 很抱歉我们晚到了这么久 | 
| [02:43] | Sorry, Joe. I wanted to bring you in a different way. | 抱歉 乔 我也不想用这种方式迎接你进去 | 
| [02:48] | All of you, on your knees! | 你们所有人 跪下 | 
| [02:50] | I–I’m sorry? | 你说什么 | 
| [02:51] | – It’s ok. You can trust us. – Shut up, Robert. | -没事 你可以相信我们 -闭嘴 罗伯特 | 
| [02:54] | If you want to enter, you must humble yourselves. | 如果你们想进来 就必须毕恭毕敬 | 
| [02:56] | On your knees, hands behind your back now. | 现在跪下 手放在身后 | 
| [03:01] | Ok. | 好吧 | 
| [03:02] | Let’s, uh–let’s do as the nice people ask. | 我们 就按照这些好人说的做吧 | 
| [03:12] | Joe Carroll. So it really is you. | 乔·卡罗 真的是你 | 
| [03:14] | Oh, yes, it’s me. Are you in charge here? | 是的 是我 你是这里的老大吗 | 
| [03:17] | Can I have a word– | 我能跟… | 
| [03:18] | Joe! | 乔 | 
| [03:20] | There’s–there’s really no need for that. | 真的 真的没必要这么做 | 
| [03:22] | I know out in the world you’re a big deal | 我知道你在外是个大人物 | 
| [03:24] | with a killer cult and a bunch of followers, | 掌握着杀手邪教 有一众信徒追随 | 
| [03:26] | but in here, you are the follower. | 但在这里 你才是信徒 | 
| [03:35] | No! | 不 | 
| [03:37] | Joe! | 乔 | 
| [03:38] | Go. Get in the van! | 走 进货车 | 
| [03:55] | Mr. Hardy, Mr. Hardy, Mr. Hardy! | 哈迪先生 哈迪先生 哈迪先生 | 
| [03:57] | Will you confirm your involvement in the search for Lily Gray? | 能证实一下你介入了搜查莉莉·格雷的行动吗 | 
| [04:00] | Do you have anything to say? | 你有什么想说的吗 | 
| [04:01] | People want to know what’s going on. | 人们想知道发生了什么 | 
| [04:05] | Thanks for coming in, Mr. Hardy. | 谢谢前来 哈迪先生 | 
| [04:08] | How’s your wound? | 你的伤怎么样了 | 
| [04:09] | I’ll heal. What can I do for you? | 会好的 有什么能为你效劳的 | 
| [04:15] | Well, I’m inclined to believe you. | 我倾向于相信你 | 
| [04:20] | About what? | 关于什么的 | 
| [04:21] | That you saw Joe Carroll | 关于你看到乔·卡罗的事 | 
| [04:22] | and that he is, in fact, alive. | 以及 他确实还活着 | 
| [04:24] | And that he knew we were on to him. | 并且 他知道我们当时在追捕他 | 
| [04:26] | Someone warned him not to get on that plane. | 有人警告他不要上那架飞机 | 
| [04:28] | According to the pilot, he received a phone call just prior. | 据飞行员说 他上飞机之前接了一通电话 | 
| [04:30] | I went to the evidence warehouse in Virginia | 我去了维吉尼亚州的证据库 | 
| [04:32] | where Carroll’s physical DNA was being stored, | 也就是卡罗的DNA证物被存储的地方 | 
| [04:34] | and it’s possible that his DNA had been swapped. | 他的DNA证物确实可能被替换了 | 
| [04:37] | That means that | 那意味着 | 
| [04:38] | he would have someone inside the bureau this entire time. | 一直以来联调局内部都有他的内应 | 
| [04:41] | Any ideas on who that may be? | 你能想到有可能是谁吗 | 
| [04:43] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 | 
| [04:44] | I cannot trust anyone. | 我无法信任任何人 | 
| [04:46] | Well, by your own logic, | 按你的逻辑 | 
| [04:48] | how can I trust you? | 我怎么可能信任你 | 
| [04:53] | You’re facing federal charges. | 你正面临联邦指控 | 
| [04:55] | The only reason you’re not in jail | 你没进监狱的唯一原因 | 
| [04:56] | is because Director Franklin wanted to minimize the fallout. | 就是富兰克林局长想让事件影响最小化 | 
| [04:59] | However, there will be repercussions. | 但总会有严重后果的 | 
| [05:00] | Gina, right? | 你叫吉娜对吗 | 
| [05:02] | Feel free to arrest me whenever you like, | 你想什么时候逮捕我都可以 | 
| [05:04] | but till then… | 但在那之前 | 
| [05:07] | You know, I actually like you. | 其实 我很欣赏你 | 
| [05:09] | I even respect your need to do this | 我甚至很尊重你抛开联调局的帮助 | 
| [05:11] | without the bureau’s help, | 独自追查的勇气 | 
| [05:14] | but you put the people that you care about in danger, | 但是你给你在乎的人带来危险 | 
| [05:18] | and I don’t understand or respect that. | 我不理解也不尊重这一点 | 
| [05:29] | Mike, | 麦克 | 
| [05:31] | did you get my message? | 你收到信息了吗 | 
| [05:32] | They interview Luke yet? | 他们审讯卢克了吗 | 
| [05:34] | He’s not talking. | 他不肯开口 | 
| [05:35] | Everyone thinks Lily left the country. | 所有人都认为莉莉逃出国了 | 
| [05:37] | D.C. found several different properties | 华盛顿总部发现多个不同的国家 | 
| [05:38] | in various countries all linked to her. | 有多套房产都跟她有关联 | 
| [05:39] | Yeah, but she prepared for this. | 是的 但她对此早有准备 | 
| [05:40] | Not gonna find her through the records. | 通过登记在案的资料肯定找不到她 | 
| [05:41] | Can you get me in to see Luke? | 你能安排我见下卢克吗 | 
| [05:42] | Maybe I can get him to talk. | 说不定我能让他开口 | 
| [05:44] | No. Uh, I’m leaving. | 不行 我要走了 | 
| [05:46] | What? | 什么 | 
| [05:49] | I’m going home, Ryan. | 我要回家 莱恩 | 
| [05:52] | I’m done. | 我不干了 | 
| [05:57] | Mike, wait. | 麦克 等等 | 
| [06:04] | Get out! Move! | 下车 快点 | 
| [06:05] | Joe, are you still there? | 乔 你还在吗 | 
| [06:07] | Still here, mouse. | 我在 胆小鬼 | 
| [06:08] | It’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 | 
| [06:21] | Divest yourself of all your clothing and possessions | 脱去所有衣物 搜出身上所有携带物品 | 
| [06:24] | and place them in a barrel. | 把它们放入桶内 | 
| [06:26] | What? | 什么 | 
| [06:26] | She wants us to take off our clothes. | 她让我们脱掉衣服 | 
| [06:31] | No. It’s all good. Go ahead. | 没事 没关系的 照做吧 | 
| [06:34] | It’s time for you to lose what you learned outside these walls. | 你们现在要忘却在墙外学到的一切东西 | 
| [06:38] | Shower. Cleanse yourself. | 洗澡 净化自己 | 
| [06:43] | Divest. | 放下一切 | 
| [06:47] | I asked to go. I want to go. | 我主动要求离职的 我想走 | 
| [06:49] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [06:50] | I lost control. I almost killed Luke. | 我失去控制了 差点杀了卢克 | 
| [06:52] | He was trying to kill you. | 他当时想要杀了你 | 
| [06:53] | You weren’t there, Ryan. | 你当时不在场 莱恩 | 
| [06:55] | I did a lot more than that. I lost it. | 我下手完全是往死里打 我失控了 | 
| [06:57] | I thought I was ready for this. | 我以为自己已经准备好了 | 
| [07:00] | I thought… | 我以为 | 
| [07:02] | coming back would somehow help me. | 回来工作会对我有所帮助 | 
| [07:06] | A lot’s happened in the past year– | 去年发生了很多事 | 
| [07:09] | Havenport… | 海文波特 | 
| [07:14] | Debra. | 黛布拉 | 
| [07:17] | And, um, I’ve had some problems with my friends, my family. | 我和朋友 家人之间都出现了问题 | 
| [07:21] | I don’t respond to normal situations…appropriately. | 我对日常情况的反应 很不得体 | 
| [07:27] | I can fake it most of the time. | 大多数情况下我都能掩饰 | 
| [07:28] | Then I cloud over. | 但过后我会万分纠结 | 
| [07:31] | My dad won’t talk to me. | 我爸爸不跟我说话 | 
| [07:33] | He–he doesn’t get it. | 他无法理解 | 
| [07:34] | Can you talk to somebody else? | 你没找别人谈谈吗 | 
| [07:35] | I have. I’ve talked to therapists, | 找了 我看过心理医生 | 
| [07:37] | I’ve talked to counselors. | 我找过咨询专家 | 
| [07:41] | I need to go, Ryan. | 我得离开 莱恩 | 
| [07:43] | My flight’s in the morning. | 我订了明天早上的飞机 | 
| [07:46] | It’s for the best. | 这样对大家都好 | 
| [07:57] | For how long? | 要多久 | 
| [07:58] | For 6 months | 半年 | 
| [07:59] | or until this case is over, | 或直到这个案子结案 | 
| [08:00] | but I’m not going back to the intel division. | 但我没法再回情报部工作 | 
| [08:03] | I’m so sorry, Max. | 我很抱歉 麦克丝 | 
| [08:04] | I didn’t lose my career yet. | 我的事业并没有彻底毁掉 | 
| [08:06] | I got suspended. | 我只是被停职 | 
| [08:08] | What if I call somebody at the Bureau? | 不如我找找联调局里的人 | 
| [08:09] | Don’t, ok? | 不要 好吗 | 
| [08:10] | I knew the deal. I’m ok with this. | 我清楚这是怎么回事 我可以接受 | 
| [08:13] | What are you gonna do? | 接下来你打算怎么做 | 
| [08:14] | I’m more worried about what you’re gonna do. | 我更担心你会怎么做 | 
| [08:17] | It’s time to rethink this, | 是时候好好考虑下 | 
| [08:20] | what you’ve been doing, | 你一直以来都做了什么 | 
| [08:22] | what we’ve all been doing. | 我们都做了什么 | 
| [08:24] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [08:25] | No. You’re obsessed, | 不 你执迷于此 | 
| [08:26] | but go ahead and dodge the issue. | 却对自己的问题避而不谈 | 
| [08:27] | I’m not dodging anything, | 我没有逃避任何事 | 
| [08:29] | but I’m not gonna stop. | 但我也不会停手 | 
| [08:31] | I can’t. | 我没法收手 | 
| [08:32] | Sure you can. | 你当然可以 | 
| [08:34] | You make the decision | 你得做出决定 | 
| [08:36] | right this moment. | 就是现在 | 
| [08:38] | You go back to teaching, | 你重新开始教学 | 
| [08:39] | you–you forget about all of this. | 忘掉这一切 | 
| [08:42] | I withdrew of the semester. | 我这学期没开课 | 
| [08:47] | Look. I’m not gonna lie to you, Max. | 听着 我不想对你说谎 麦克丝 | 
| [08:49] | I can’t, not after everything you’ve done for me, | 我没法说谎 毕竟你为我付出了这么多 | 
| [08:51] | but I have to be the one to find him. | 但找到他的人必须是我 | 
| [08:54] | You mean to kill him. | 你是说杀了他 | 
| [08:59] | Yeah. I mean to kill him. | 对 我是说杀了他 | 
| [09:06] | I stopped drinking | 我不再酗酒 | 
| [09:09] | so I could get clear-headed enough to find him, | 那样才能有清醒的头脑找到他 | 
| [09:12] | so I could get healthy enough to hunt him. | 那样才能有健康的体魄追捕他 | 
| [09:15] | I started teaching because I knew it would anger him. | 我开始教学 是因为我知道这样会激怒他 | 
| [09:18] | So this life you see, | 所以我现在的生活 | 
| [09:19] | it’s all for him. | 全是围绕着他 | 
| [09:22] | So am I obsessed? Yeah, I am, | 我是否执迷于此 是的 确实是 | 
| [09:26] | and I’m ok with it. | 但我并不介意 | 
| [09:30] | Maybe this new life was for Carroll, | 也许你的新生活是因为卡罗开始的 | 
| [09:33] | but it doesn’t have to be anymore. | 但以后不需要再围绕着他 | 
| [09:36] | This is your life, Ryan, and it’s very real. | 这是你的人生 莱恩 真切实在的人生 | 
| [09:41] | You have a family– | 你还有家人 | 
| [09:44] | me–who loves you. | 有爱着你的我 | 
| [09:48] | Just think about it, please. | 好好考虑下 求你了 | 
| [09:54] | Korban– love, unity, peace. | 科尔宾 象征着爱 团结与和平 | 
| [09:58] | We are one. | 我们是一体的 | 
| [09:59] | Korban is family, | 科尔宾是个大家庭 | 
| [10:01] | Korban is love. | 科尔宾即是爱 | 
| [10:03] | Korban forever. | 科尔宾万岁 | 
| [10:05] | You can call me Julia for now. | 你们现在可以叫我茱莉亚 | 
| [10:07] | We have beds set up for you in the main dorm. | 我们在主宿舍里给你们安排好了床铺 | 
| [10:09] | And what is your role here, Julia? | 你在这里的职务是什么 茱莉亚 | 
| [10:11] | I assist Micah in all areas of operation, | 我辅佐麦卡管理各方面的运营 | 
| [10:13] | I’m his wife and lead deacon. | 我是他的妻子和这里的主执事 | 
| [10:14] | Why do we have to wear these masks? | 为什么我们要带这种面具 | 
| [10:17] | Because you haven’t earned an identity yet. | 因为你们现在还没有身份 | 
| [10:18] | I don’t see much identity here. | 我在这里倒没看到什么个性 | 
| [10:20] | I see conformity. | 只看到共性 | 
| [10:21] | Emma. | 爱玛 | 
| [10:23] | What you see is unity. | 你看到的是团结一致 | 
| [10:25] | You see community and spirit. | 你看到的是共同社区和伟大精神 | 
| [10:26] | It’s sad that you don’t recognize that, Emma. | 很遗憾你并未意识到这点 爱玛 | 
| [10:29] | Micah wants to see Joe. | 麦卡要见乔 | 
| [10:33] | It appears Micah has requested your presence. | 看来麦卡已经要求见你一面 | 
| [10:36] | Robert will take you. | 罗伯特会带你去 | 
| [10:42] | Don’t fear me, girls. | 不要怕我 姑娘们 | 
| [10:44] | I’m not your enemy, I’m your champion. | 我不是你们的敌人 是保护你们的人 | 
| [10:48] | Come on. I’ll show you around. | 来吧 我带你们四处看看 | 
| [10:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [11:00] | What did I tell you, huh? | 我告诉过你什么 | 
| [11:01] | What did I tell you? | 我说过什么 | 
| [11:02] | You told me not to drink in the car. | 你告诉我不要在车里喝东西 | 
| [11:04] | That’s right, and look what you did. | 没错 看看你干的好事 | 
| [11:05] | You’re gonna clean it up! | 你要清理干净 | 
| [11:06] | Ok. I’ll do it. | 好啦 我来清理 | 
| [11:07] | I’ve had it with you. Look what you did! | 我受够你了 瞧瞧你都干了些什么 | 
| [11:09] | You are such a spoiled brat! | 你真是个被宠坏的小捣蛋 | 
| [11:11] | Come on! | 过来 | 
| [11:15] | That hurts! | 好疼 | 
| [11:16] | Hey! Is there a problem here? | 嘿 这边有什么问题吗 | 
| [11:17] | This is family business. Stay out of it! | 我们这是家事 你别管 | 
| [11:19] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [11:20] | NYPD! Step away from the boy. | 纽约警局 离那个孩子远一点 | 
| [11:22] | Step away! | 走开点 | 
| [11:23] | – police? – stay back. | -警察吗 -退后 | 
| [11:25] | Are you all right, son? | 你没事吧 孩子 | 
| [11:28] | Smile, miss Hardy. | 笑一个 哈迪小姐 | 
| [11:54] | Did I do good? | 我演得好吗 | 
| [11:57] | You did great, son. | 你演得棒极了 儿子 | 
| [11:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [12:13] | Hello, Ryan. | 你好 莱恩 | 
| [12:15] | I’m sorry it’s come to this, | 我很抱歉事情发展到这一步 | 
| [12:17] | But I don’t know any other way | 但我不知道有什么别的方法 | 
| [12:19] | to express what my loss feels like. | 能表达清楚我失去所爱的心情 | 
| [12:22] | You take from me, | 你抢走了属于我的东西 | 
| [12:24] | I take from you. | 我就抢走属于你的东西 | 
| [13:05] | You wanted to see us? | 你想见我们吗 | 
| [13:06] | Oh, yes. Thank you, girls. | 是的 谢谢了 姑娘们 | 
| [13:09] | Beautiful work. We’ll continue tomorrow. | 做得真好 我们明天继续 | 
| [13:18] | Blessed be the children. | 愿孩子受上帝福佑 | 
| [13:34] | I’m Micah. | 我是麦卡 | 
| [13:36] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [13:39] | Robert, you wait outside. | 罗伯特 你去外面等着 | 
| [13:40] | I want to do some private bonding with our new friend. | 我想和新朋友进行一些私密的感情交流活动 | 
| [13:44] | Ok. You guys, too. | 好了 你们也出去 | 
| [13:45] | I’ll scream if our guest gets all alpha on me. | 如果客人对我动粗 我会大叫的 | 
| [13:51] | Take off the mask. | 把面具摘下 | 
| [13:57] | Yep. That’s really you. | 没错 真的是你 | 
| [14:00] | Damn. | 该死 | 
| [14:04] | It’s good to meet you, Micah. | 很高兴见到你 麦卡 | 
| [14:13] | You may not sit at my table. | 你不能在我的桌前坐下 | 
| [14:16] | No. No. Of course not. | 不 不 当然不能了 | 
| [14:18] | How presumptuous of me. | 我真是太放肆了 | 
| [14:20] | So, Joe Carroll, you’re a dead man. | 乔·卡罗 你应该已经死了才对 | 
| [14:21] | How’d you pull that off? | 你是怎么成功逃脱的 | 
| [14:23] | Oh, it’s–it’s all in the details. | 细节决定成败 | 
| [14:25] | So you faked it. | 你伪装了死亡 | 
| [14:27] | As opposed to? | 不然能怎样 | 
| [14:29] | So cool what you did last year | 你去年的所作所为实在酷毙了 | 
| [14:30] | With your– with your cult. Mad props. | 你那个邪教 疯狂的信徒 | 
| [14:33] | I was impressed the way you organized and gathered all your followers. | 我很惊叹于你组织 召集信徒的能力 | 
| [14:38] | Dude, how did you get them to kill for you? | 老兄 你是怎么让他们为你杀人的 | 
| [14:43] | I’ve always had an innate ability | 我一直有一种与生俱来的能力 | 
| [14:45] | to–to connect with people. | 可以和别人产生共鸣 | 
| [14:48] | So I’m guessing you’re looking for a place to hide out, | 所以你现在是想找个躲藏的地方吧 | 
| [14:50] | Korban is your crib of choice. | 科尔宾就是你最好的选择 | 
| [14:52] | I’m interested in more than just refuge. | 我的兴趣可不仅限于躲藏 | 
| [14:55] | What can you offer me, Joe? | 你能让我获得什么好处 乔 | 
| [14:58] | You’re, like, the world’s most deadly killer. | 你算得上是 世界上最凶狠的杀手 | 
| [15:01] | Why would I welcome you into my kingdom? | 我为什么要欢迎你进入我的王国 | 
| [15:05] | $30,000 in a bag in my car. | 我车上的包里有3万现金 | 
| [15:07] | Yep. Got it. Thank you for your donation. | 是的 已拿到 感谢你的慷慨捐赠 | 
| [15:10] | What else? | 还有什么 | 
| [15:13] | I think, given the chance, | 我觉得 有机会的话 | 
| [15:15] | I could be of great help to both you and your cause. | 我对你和你的大业都会有极大的帮助 | 
| [15:19] | How so? | 怎么说 | 
| [15:20] | You tell me. Surely you must have something in mind. | 你告诉我啊 你肯定已经有些想法了吧 | 
| [15:24] | Otherwise, I wouldn’t be here. | 否则的话 我也不会站在这里 | 
| [15:26] | I could find some use for you, | 我可以让你发挥一些用途 | 
| [15:28] | But the question is your commitment | 但问题是你的忠心 | 
| [15:29] | And can I trust you? | 我可以信任你吗 | 
| [15:32] | This is the Micah show here, | 我是这里唯一的主人 | 
| [15:35] | And you need to be down with that, | 你必须老老实实接受这一点 | 
| [15:40] | But are you? | 但是你会吗 | 
| [15:49] | I need your help, Micah. | 我需要你的帮助 麦卡 | 
| [15:51] | I offer you my humble service | 我将诚心地侍奉你 | 
| [15:54] | In exchange for–for your hospitality. | 以换取 你的热情招待 | 
| [16:01] | Ryan, I’m sorry about Max. | 莱恩 麦克丝的事我很遗憾 | 
| [16:02] | Anything? | 查到什么了吗 | 
| [16:03] | Lily Gray’s e-mail | 莉莉·格雷的邮件 | 
| [16:04] | was tracked to a coffee shop just outside Boston. | 经查是从波士顿城外的一个咖啡馆发来的 | 
| [16:06] | Open wi-fi. Whoever sent it | 公共无线信号 发送邮件的人 | 
| [16:07] | didn’t even have to get out of their car. | 甚至都不需要从车里出来 | 
| [16:09] | Any witnesses to Max’s abduction? | 麦克丝被绑架时有目击证人吗 | 
| [16:10] | It happened right outside her apartment. | 她是在自家公寓外被绑走的 | 
| [16:11] | Garage was already processed. | 正在对车库进行取证 | 
| [16:13] | Security cameras were disabled. No eye witnesses. | 监控录像坏了 没有目击证人 | 
| [16:15] | Ok. We know the abductor was using an SUV, | 好的 我们知道绑架者开的是辆SUV | 
| [16:17] | Late seventies model, male on camera | 70年代后期车型 男性 | 
| [16:19] | wearing a brown work jacket, flannel shirt. | 身着棕色工装 法兰绒衬衫 | 
| [16:21] | All right, everybody. Eyes up. | 好了大家 眼睛都擦亮点 | 
| [16:22] | We’re looking for two suspects. | 我们要寻找两名嫌犯 | 
| [16:23] | We got camera footage from both corners near her apartment. | 我们有她公寓附近两个拐角处的监控录像 | 
| [16:27] | I thought you left. | 我以为你离开了呢 | 
| [16:29] | Mendez called me. | 曼德斯给我打电话了 | 
| [16:30] | I’m here, Ryan. | 我来了 莱恩 | 
| [16:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [16:34] | Ryan, what time did she leave your place? | 莱恩 她是几点从你家离开的 | 
| [16:36] | Uh, it was around 2:00. | 大约是2:00左右 | 
| [16:38] | She said she was heading home. | 她当时说要回家 | 
| [16:39] | That puts her home near just after 2:30. | 那也就是说她到家差不多是2:30 | 
| [16:40] | Let’s go. | 我们开始 | 
| [16:45] | There! | 那里 | 
| [16:48] | Work jacket, flannel shirt. | 工装 法兰绒衬衫 | 
| [16:49] | What about the license plate? | 车牌号是多少 | 
| [16:52] | It’s been taped over. | 被胶带遮挡住了 | 
| [16:53] | That’s the best I can do. | 我只能做到这样了 | 
| [16:54] | Well, put it through facial recognition. | 放入面部识别系统 | 
| [16:55] | Come on. | 快啊 | 
| [16:57] | There’s a person that could help us–Luke. | 有一个人可以帮到我们 卢克 | 
| [17:00] | Lily sent this guy to punish me for Luke. | 莉莉派这个人来 以惩罚我抓了卢克 | 
| [17:02] | He would know who he is, where lily is. | 他一定知道这是谁 以及莉莉在哪儿 | 
| [17:04] | Luke would know. | 卢克一定知道 | 
| [17:04] | Well, he’s recovering because he was almost killed, | 他之前差点被打死 现在正在恢复 | 
| [17:06] | And he’s refusing to talk. | 而且他拒绝开口 | 
| [17:08] | Let me try. | 我来试试 | 
| [17:10] | Max is not dead, | 麦克丝没死 | 
| [17:11] | Or it would be on that tape, | 否则一定会在录像带上展示出来的 | 
| [17:12] | and it’s not. | 但实际并没有 | 
| [17:13] | We are wasting time. | 我们这是在浪费时间 | 
| [17:17] | Please, Gina. | 求你了 吉娜 | 
| [17:36] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [17:39] | Nice to meet you, Max. | 很高兴见到你 麦克丝 | 
| [17:49] | Is that a tattoo? | 那是个纹身吗 | 
| [17:54] | Well, isn’t that something? | 真是很了不起呢 | 
| [18:01] | Do you have any more? | 你身上还有其他的吗 | 
| [18:03] | Where–where am I? | 这里 我这是在哪儿 | 
| [18:10] | Look at this. | 你看 | 
| [18:14] | It’s a butterfly. | 是一只蝴蝶 | 
| [18:23] | I’ve got lots of tattoos. | 我已经收集很多纹身了 | 
| [18:26] | I really like this one. | 我很喜欢这个 | 
| [18:30] | It’s pretty, right? | 很漂亮吧 | 
| [18:34] | Come on. Tell me. | 快点 告诉我吧 | 
| [18:40] | Do you have any more tattoos? | 你身上还有其他纹身吗 | 
| [19:01] | I came to see you, | 我是来看你的 | 
| [19:03] | but first, they have to secure me. | 不过首先 他们得把我控制起来 | 
| [19:06] | They don’t trust me. | 他们不信任我 | 
| [19:07] | Anger issues. | 我这人易怒 | 
| [19:11] | So…how you feeling? | 所以 你感觉如何 | 
| [19:17] | Listen. I’m sorry about Giselle, | 听我说 吉赛尔的事我很抱歉 | 
| [19:18] | but she was trying to kill me. | 但她当时想要我的命 | 
| [19:20] | I mean, you can’t hold that against me. | 所以 你不能因为这事怪我 | 
| [19:24] | I mean, what would you do in my situation, huh? | 如果你是我的话 你会怎么做 | 
| [19:25] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 | 
| [19:26] | I need your help, Luke, | 我需要你的帮助 卢克 | 
| [19:28] | and I know you have no reason to help me, | 我知道你没有理由帮我 | 
| [19:31] | but I really hope that you will. | 但是我真的希望你能帮我 | 
| [19:33] | I’m not gonna help you find my mother. | 我不会帮你找我母亲的 | 
| [19:34] | This is not about your mother. | 我不是要找你的母亲 | 
| [19:35] | She really liked you, you know? | 她真的很喜欢你 你知道吗 | 
| [19:38] | That’s so nice to hear, | 你这话说得我很开心 | 
| [19:39] | but I need your help finding this guy. | 但我需要你帮我找到这个人 | 
| [19:47] | You don’t want find that guy. | 你不会想找到他的 | 
| [19:50] | He’s bad news. | 他不是什么好人 | 
| [19:52] | If you’re looking for him, | 如果你要找的是他 | 
| [19:52] | you must be in real trouble. | 你一定是陷入了大麻烦 | 
| [19:54] | Why is that? | 为什么 | 
| [19:55] | A little too gory for my mom’s taste. | 太血腥暴力 不符合我妈妈的品位 | 
| [19:56] | So your mom knows him? | 你母亲认识他吗 | 
| [19:57] | My mom knows lots of people, Ryan. | 我母亲认识很多人 莱恩 | 
| [19:59] | She’s been looking for the right guy | 她一直在寻找那个对的人 | 
| [20:01] | for a really, really long time, | 找了很久很久 | 
| [20:04] | and they’re not all princes. | 可并非所有人都是王子 | 
| [20:08] | There’s a lot of toads out there. | 世上的癞蛤蟆实在是太多了 | 
| [20:12] | So…your mom was auditioning killers? | 所以你母亲是在海选合适的杀手吗 | 
| [20:19] | No, no, no, no. | 不 当然不是 | 
| [20:21] | No, not killers, Ryan. | 她找的不是杀手 莱恩 | 
| [20:24] | People. | 是人 | 
| [20:26] | She just wants to be loved | 她只是渴望被爱 | 
| [20:28] | like everybody else. | 跟其他人一样 | 
| [20:30] | She just wants someone to understand her | 她只是希望有人能够懂她 | 
| [20:33] | and accept her for who she is. | 能够接受真正的她 | 
| [20:36] | I mean, no one wants to be alone. | 谁都不愿意独自一人 | 
| [20:39] | So where can I find this guy? | 我去哪里能找到他 | 
| [20:41] | You already know him. | 你已经认识他了 | 
| [20:43] | Everybody does. | 谁都认识 | 
| [20:44] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 | 
| [20:45] | Why do you need to know his– | 你为什么想知道他的名… | 
| [20:50] | I know what’s happening. | 我知道是怎么回事了 | 
| [20:54] | Mom got clever. | 母亲真聪明 | 
| [20:55] | Tit for tat. | 以牙还牙 | 
| [21:00] | This guy, he’s hot for my mom. | 那个男人 完全爱上了我的母亲 | 
| [21:03] | He’ll do anything for her. | 他愿意为她做任何事 | 
| [21:07] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 | 
| [21:14] | Who is he? | 他是谁 | 
| [21:17] | His name’s Kurt something or other. | 他好像叫科特什么的 | 
| [21:20] | I don’t know his last name, | 我不记得他姓什么了 | 
| [21:21] | but… | 不过 | 
| [21:23] | you know him as the Huntsman. | 你们都称他为”猎人” | 
| [21:31] | The huntsman is a known serial killer of women, | “猎人”是一名连环杀手 杀害了很多女性 | 
| [21:33] | all prostitutes. | 全部都是妓女 | 
| [21:34] | He’s believed to be in the northeast coast region of the country. | 据说他住在东北沿海地区 | 
| [21:36] | He’s been evading Quantico for years– | 他躲避匡蒂科的追捕已经很多年了 | 
| [21:37] | No eye witnesses, no survivors. | 没有目击证人 也没有幸存者 | 
| [21:40] | Now the victim’s time of death is roughly | 受害者的死亡时间一般在 | 
| [21:42] | 24 hours after their abduction. | 被绑架24小时后 | 
| [21:43] | They’re all killed with a high-velocity bow. | 行凶工具是一只高速弓 | 
| [21:45] | I see a lot of superficial cuts | 受害人的面部 手臂和腿部 | 
| [21:46] | on their faces, arms, legs. | 均有表皮割伤 | 
| [21:48] | Yeah, we believe those were sustained while | 是的 我们认为那应该是受害者 | 
| [21:49] | they ran for their lives through the woods. | 在树林里逃命时被树枝等划伤的 | 
| [21:51] | He hunted them like prey. | 他将受害者当作猎物 | 
| [21:54] | He’s a mission killer. | 他是使命型杀手 | 
| [21:56] | He’s ridding the world of sin. | 他想消除世上的一切罪行 | 
| [21:58] | He hunts them, he guts them, he skins them. | 他会猎捕她们 然后分尸 剥皮 | 
| [22:03] | We know what he looks like. | 我们知道他的长相 | 
| [22:05] | And we’ve got a first name. Kurt. | 而且我们知道他的名字 科特 | 
| [22:08] | Come on, guys. We’ve only got 12 hours | 开始吧 各位 如果他的手法没变 | 
| [22:10] | if he sticks to this M.O. | 我们只有12个小时时间了 | 
| [22:11] | I need those DMV records. | 我要一份车管局的记录 | 
| [22:12] | Max is not his typical victim. | 麦克丝不符合他的选择标准 | 
| [22:14] | He may be following different methods. | 他也许换了新的方法 | 
| [22:16] | I have a match. | 我找到匹配结果了 | 
| [22:20] | Kurt Bolen of Trenton, New Jersey. | 科特·波伦 来自新泽西州特伦顿市 | 
| [22:22] | That’s him. Let’s go! | 就是他 行动吧 | 
| [22:25] | What is this? | 这是要干什么 | 
| [22:25] | The reckoning. | 最后的大审判 | 
| [22:27] | It’s perfectly safe. | 非常安全 | 
| [22:29] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [22:30] | All community members have been | 团体内的所有成员 | 
| [22:31] | through the reckoning many times. | 都经历过很多次大审判 | 
| [22:38] | This works better if you remain still. | 如果你保持不动会更好 | 
| [22:42] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [22:50] | May I? | 可以吗 | 
| [22:54] | Of course. | 当然可以 | 
| [23:01] | I’m gonna ask you a series of questions. | 我会问你一系列问题 | 
| [23:05] | These electrodes will measure your blood pressure, | 这些电极会收集你的血压值 | 
| [23:07] | breathing rate, and body temp. | 呼吸频率以及体温数据 | 
| [23:09] | Oh. So it’s a glorified lie detector. | 说白了就是一台测谎仪 | 
| [23:13] | I should warn you that these machines | 我想提醒一下你 这种机器 | 
| [23:16] | tend not to work terribly well on people with my psychological profile. | 对于我这样心理不正常的人不太管用 | 
| [23:21] | You mean sociopaths? | 你是说反社会人士吗 | 
| [23:25] | Psychopaths? | 心理变态吗 | 
| [23:27] | Who wants to be reduced to a label, hmm? | 谁都不愿意被归结于一个标签 | 
| [23:32] | People of your ilk may respond differently, | 像你这样的人也许会有不同反应 | 
| [23:35] | but they do respond. | 但一定会有反应 | 
| [23:37] | A response that allows you to determine truthfulness? | 凭借这样的反应 你就可以确定真实性吗 | 
| [23:41] | I’m very good at this. | 我很擅长这个 | 
| [23:43] | Let me just get a level. | 我先来确定一下基准 | 
| [23:45] | Your name is Joe Carroll? | 你的名字是乔·卡罗吗 | 
| [23:46] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [23:52] | Did you like the view of my breasts when I leaned over? | 我向你倾身时 胸前的美景是否赏心悦目 | 
| [23:55] | No. | 没有 | 
| [24:00] | See? It works. Liar. | 瞧吧 很管用 你撒谎了 | 
| [24:05] | Shall we begin? | 可以开始了吗 | 
| [24:08] | By all means. | 当然了 | 
| [24:36] | Move in, move in! | 进去 进去 | 
| [24:39] | Don’t move! Hands up! | 不许动 举起手来 | 
| [24:45] | Is Kurt Bolen your husband? | 科特·波伦是你丈夫吧 | 
| [24:47] | Where is he? Where is he?! | 他在哪儿 他在哪儿 | 
| [24:49] | He w-went away for a few days. | 他出门了 得去几天 | 
| [24:52] | Mom! | 妈妈 | 
| [24:53] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [24:56] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [24:58] | Ok. | 没事 | 
| [25:06] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没工夫在这儿磨叽了 | 
| [25:07] | I know that this is difficult to accept, | 我知道你很难接受 | 
| [25:08] | but we need your help. | 可我们需要你的帮助 | 
| [25:09] | No. I told you. He’s traveling for work. | 我没办法 我说了 他出差了 | 
| [25:12] | He sells office supplies. | 他是卖办公用品的 | 
| [25:14] | We checked. There’s no business trip. | 我们查过了 他没出差 | 
| [25:16] | What? No. This is impossible. | 什么 不会的 不可能 | 
| [25:18] | Come on, Shannon. Don’t be that wife. | 得了 雪伦 别护着他了 | 
| [25:21] | You know it’s true. | 你知道我们说的是真的 | 
| [25:21] | Hey! Shut up! | 喂 闭嘴 | 
| [25:23] | You don’t know my dad. | 你们根本不了解我爸爸 | 
| [25:24] | Chris! | 克里斯 | 
| [25:24] | You don’t know him. | 你们根本不了解他 | 
| [25:32] | Yeah. Look at that camera angle. | 好了 看镜头的角度 | 
| [25:33] | Max is about 5’8″. | 麦克丝差不多有1米72 | 
| [25:34] | That camera’s shooting up at her from below. | 镜头是从下往上拍的 | 
| [25:36] | You think whoever shot this was shorter than her. | 你是说拍这视频的人比她矮 | 
| [25:38] | By about a foot. | 大概矮一英尺 | 
| [25:50] | You can’t just come in here. This is my room. | 你们不能闯进来 这是我的房间 | 
| [25:52] | Where’s your father, Chris? | 你爸爸在哪儿 克里斯 | 
| [25:55] | What? | 什么 | 
| [25:56] | Where is your father? | 你爸爸在哪儿 | 
| [25:58] | Why are you asking me? | 你们问我干什么 | 
| [25:59] | Because I think you shot that. | 因为我觉得这是你拍的 | 
| [26:02] | No, I didn’t. | 不 不是我 | 
| [26:04] | You see that girl? | 看见这姑娘了吧 | 
| [26:06] | That’s my niece. That’s my family, | 她是我侄女 是我的家人 | 
| [26:10] | and I’m not gonna let your sick, twisted father | 我绝不会让你那恶心变态的爸爸 | 
| [26:13] | kill my niece. | 杀害我侄女 | 
| [26:15] | Is she a whore? | 她是个妓女吧 | 
| [26:19] | My dad hates whores. | 我爸爸痛恨妓女 | 
| [26:20] | He, uh, gives them what they deserve. | 他不过是让她们罪有应得罢了 | 
| [26:28] | Mom, help! | 妈妈 救命 | 
| [26:30] | Ryan, Mike? Open the door! | 莱恩 麦克 开门 | 
| [26:33] | Stop! Mom, help! | 住手 妈妈 救命 | 
| [26:34] | Open up! | 开门 | 
| [26:35] | I said open up! | 我叫你们开门 | 
| [26:38] | Kurt has a cabin near Black River. | 科特有个小屋在布莱克河附近 | 
| [26:39] | We have an address. | 我们知道地址了 | 
| [26:40] | We need a search team at the following location. | 派支搜查队到以下地点 | 
| [26:42] | Take that kid in for questioning. | 带那孩子回去问话 | 
| [26:49] | Why do you murder? | 你为什么要杀人 | 
| [26:51] | I thought these machines only worked | 我还以为只有问答是或否的问题 | 
| [26:53] | with yes or no questions. | 这些仪器才能起作用呢 | 
| [26:54] | Evasive. | 逃避话题 | 
| [26:56] | I have a need that cannot be denied. | 我有种无法克制的欲望 | 
| [27:02] | Have you reformed? | 你是否已改过自新 | 
| [27:04] | I don’t believe I need to reform. | 我不觉得自己有必要改过 | 
| [27:08] | Have you murdered anyone in the last week? | 你上周有没有杀过人 | 
| [27:10] | Oh, yes. | 杀了 | 
| [27:15] | Describe to me the feeling you get when you take a life. | 说说你夺人性命时的感觉吧 | 
| [27:18] | It’s… | 那… | 
| [27:21] | very hard to describe. | 很难描绘 | 
| [27:23] | Is it sexual? | 有性快感吗 | 
| [27:24] | Very. | 当然 | 
| [27:25] | How so? | 怎么会的 | 
| [27:27] | I’ll have to show you sometime. | 我有机会会让你见识的 | 
| [27:33] | Why are you here? What do you want? | 你为什么来这儿 你想得到什么 | 
| [27:36] | I want to become part of Micah’s flock. | 我想加入麦卡的组织 | 
| [27:38] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 | 
| [27:41] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [27:43] | That’s your only motive for being here? | 你来这儿仅仅是为了这个目的吗 | 
| [27:45] | Yes. I wish to start anew, | 是的 我希望能重新开始 | 
| [27:48] | become something new. I… | 改头换面 我 | 
| [27:53] | I want a new life. | 我想过新生活 | 
| [28:01] | We’re done. | 问完了 | 
| [28:03] | You can release him. | 把他放开吧 | 
| [28:07] | You gonna tell me how I did? | 不说说我表现如何吗 | 
| [28:10] | You know what the truth is, Joe. | 你心知肚明 乔 | 
| [28:13] | How did you do? | 你怎么做到的 | 
| [28:23] | Love, Unity, Peace. | 爱 团结 和平 | 
| [28:26] | We are one. | 我们是一体的 | 
| [28:27] | Korban is family, korban is love. | 科尔宾就是家 科尔宾就是爱 | 
| [28:30] | And? | 怎么样 | 
| [28:32] | He’s all truth, Micah. | 他没撒谎 麦卡 | 
| [28:35] | Love, Unity, Peace. | 爱 团结 和平 | 
| [28:38] | We are one. | 我们是一体的 | 
| [28:40] | Korban is family. | 科尔宾就是家 | 
| [28:41] | Korban is love… | 科尔宾就是爱 | 
| [28:52] | So where’s your son? | 你儿子在哪儿 | 
| [28:54] | He has school tomorrow. | 他明天还上课呢 | 
| [28:57] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 | 
| [28:59] | I would expect you to. | 我猜你也能想到 | 
| [29:00] | So how’s this work, huh? | 要怎么弄 | 
| [29:02] | I’m not much of a hunt tied up. | 你绑着我 我还怎么做你的猎物 | 
| [29:03] | I’m doing a favor for a friend, | 我这是帮朋友个忙 | 
| [29:05] | so we are going to skip the hunt | 所以我们就略去猎捕那一段了 | 
| [29:08] | and move immediately to the after party. | 直接进入狂欢的主题吧 | 
| [29:11] | A friend? Is her– is her name Lily? | 朋友 她是叫莉莉吗 | 
| [29:16] | Look at you, Miss Smarty Pants. | 瞧瞧你 真聪明啊 | 
| [29:18] | You–you don’t want to skip the hunt. | 你 你不想省略捕猎那段的 | 
| [29:21] | No more talking. | 别说话了 | 
| [29:22] | You could do her a favor, | 帮她的忙是一回事 | 
| [29:23] | but don’t be less than you are. | 可别不拿自己当回事啊 | 
| [29:26] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [29:27] | Hunt…me. | 追捕 我吧 | 
| [29:32] | Come on! I’m a challenge! | 快啊 我很厉害的 | 
| [29:36] | You hunt hookers and drug addicts. | 你尽追些妓女和瘾君子 | 
| [29:37] | How hard is that? | 那有什么难的 | 
| [29:38] | I run a mile in under 6 minutes, | 我跑一英里都不用6分钟 | 
| [29:40] | I’m a trained paramilitary officer. | 我可是受过专业训练的准军事警察 | 
| [29:42] | Hunt me! | 来追捕我吧 | 
| [29:43] | I am being paid to kill you here like this. | 我收了钱 得在这儿杀了你 | 
| [29:46] | Yeah, but if you’re as good as you claim, | 是啊 不过你要真那么厉害 | 
| [29:49] | what difference does it make? | 那又有什么区别 | 
| [29:51] | You’re just gonna kill me anyway. | 你反正不都能杀了我吗 | 
| [29:55] | I could be a prize trophy to brag to your son about. | 你还能借杀我这事向你儿子炫耀 | 
| [30:02] | No deal. | 不行 | 
| [30:32] | All right, bitch. You asked for it. | 行 贱货 你自找的 | 
| [30:48] | Check that door! | 打开那扇门看看 | 
| [30:59] | Are we too late? | 我们是不是来晚了 | 
| [31:00] | No. There’s nothing on the camera. | 不会 摄像机里没内容 | 
| [31:04] | There was a struggle. | 有打斗痕迹 | 
| [31:06] | Get the K-9 unit moving! | “K-9″分队开始行动 | 
| [31:08] | Move out, move out! | 行动 行动 | 
| [31:47] | Sit here. | 坐这里 | 
| [31:50] | Please explain, Robert. | 请解释一下 罗伯特 | 
| [31:53] | What exactly is this? | 这到底是干什么 | 
| [31:55] | It’s for you. | 是专门为你准备的 | 
| [31:56] | We’re going to celebrate our new recruits. | 我们要为我们的新成员举行仪式 | 
| [31:58] | You’ll enjoy it. It’s fun. | 你会喜欢的 很有意思 | 
| [32:03] | Are we ok here? | 我们在这里真的安全吗 | 
| [32:05] | Yes, very. | 当然 很安全 | 
| [32:09] | I think. | 我觉得是 | 
| [33:26] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [33:27] | This way. He has the scent now. | 走这边 狗闻到气味了 | 
| [33:39] | This way. Come on. | 走这边 快点 | 
| [34:10] | Mike. | 麦克 | 
| [34:13] | Mike! | 麦克 | 
| [34:19] | Max! Thank god. | 麦克丝 谢天谢地 | 
| [34:29] | You ok? | 你还好吗 | 
| [34:31] | Yeah. | 没事 | 
| [34:53] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来的 | 
| [34:57] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来的 | 
| [35:07] | Tonight, we rejoice, family. | 今晚 我们欢聚一堂 家人们 | 
| [35:11] | We cleanse ourselves of sin. | 我们将洗清我们的罪孽 | 
| [35:14] | With the blood of one, | 借一人之血 | 
| [35:16] | we may wash away the sins of many, | 我们将洗去多桩罪孽 | 
| [35:21] | And we will be one step closer to… going home. | 我们将朝着家的方向 迈进一步 | 
| [35:34] | Let me, Micah! | 我来吧 麦卡 | 
| [35:35] | Where’s home? | 家在哪里 | 
| [35:37] | Hell if I know. | 我怎么知道 | 
| [35:45] | Who among you | 你们之中 | 
| [35:49] | is ready to make | 有谁准备好 | 
| [35:51] | the sacrifice? | 作出牺牲 | 
| [35:54] | Choose me! Choose me! | 选我 选我 | 
| [35:57] | Through God’s will, | 上帝的意愿 | 
| [35:59] | the choice will be made. | 将为我们作出选择 | 
| [36:42] | You. | 你 | 
| [36:43] | Joe. | 乔 | 
| [36:45] | Joe! Joe! | 乔 乔 | 
| [36:46] | Bless you, child, | 保佑你 孩子 | 
| [36:48] | For God has chosen you today! | 上帝今天选择了你 | 
| [36:50] | The lord has spoken! | 主已发话 | 
| [36:53] | His will must be done. | 我们必须实现他的意志 | 
| [36:55] | No, Micah, please! | 不 麦卡 求你了 | 
| [36:58] | We must trust each other. | 我们要相信彼此 | 
| [37:00] | No! | 不 | 
| [37:04] | Joe! Joe! | 乔 乔 | 
| [37:10] | Joe! | 乔 | 
| [37:15] | No! | 不 | 
| [37:17] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:20] | No! | 不 | 
| [37:22] | Joe! Joe! | 乔 乔 | 
| [37:28] | Joe! Help me! | 乔 救命 | 
| [37:43] | Joe! | 乔 | 
| [37:52] | Joe, what are they doing? | 乔 他们在干什么 | 
| [37:57] | No! No! No! | 不不不 | 
| [38:00] | For our sins! | 为了我们的罪孽 | 
| [38:02] | Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 | 
| [38:09] | No! Micah! | 不 麦卡 | 
| [38:42] | Through her blood, we are saved. | 借她的血 我们已获得救赎 | 
| [38:45] | No, no! | 不不不 | 
| [39:15] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我是吗 | 
| [39:18] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么那么做 | 
| [39:21] | I only did what I was compelled to do. | 我也是被迫的 | 
| [39:24] | The spirit spoke through me, Joe. | 圣灵通过我发话 乔 | 
| [39:27] | Emma is alive. You’ll see her soon. | 爱玛还活着 你很快就能见到她了 | 
| [39:29] | No, no, no. You targeted Emma on purpose | 不不不 你故意瞄准爱玛 | 
| [39:32] | to weaken me. | 来削弱我 | 
| [39:33] | You’ve never used a little subterfuge in the name of truth? | 你就从不以真相之名耍点小花招吗 | 
| [39:37] | I think it was a necessary introduction to our ways. | 我认为这是了解我们风格的必要方式 | 
| [39:43] | You’re scared of me. | 你怕我 | 
| [39:45] | What happened? | 怎么了 | 
| [39:46] | I fail your little lie detector test, | 我没通过你的测谎吗 | 
| [39:50] | or did I pass it? | 还是通过了 | 
| [39:52] | You’re here because my husband wants you here, | 你来这里是因为我丈夫想让你来 | 
| [39:56] | but don’t think for a second I trust you. | 但别妄想我相信你 | 
| [40:04] | Anything on Bolen’s phone? | 波伦的手机上有查到什么吗 | 
| [40:06] | No. | 没有 | 
| [40:06] | Are you staying? | 你要留下来吗 | 
| [40:07] | I’m leaving in the morning. | 我明早就走 | 
| [40:10] | How’s Max? | 麦克丝怎么样 | 
| [40:11] | She’s good. | 她很好 | 
| [40:16] | Lily just sent me a text. | 莉莉给我发了条短信 | 
| [40:18] | It’s another link to a video. | 是一个视频的链接 | 
| [40:20] | All right. Let’s get it up on the big screen. | 投放到大屏幕上吧 | 
| [40:21] | Hey, Hopkins. | 霍普金斯 | 
| [40:30] | Hello, Ryan. | 你好 莱恩 | 
| [40:31] | Is this live? | 这是直播吗 | 
| [40:31] | No. It’s time-stamped a few hours ago. | 不是 几小时前录的 | 
| [40:34] | Where is she? House, dining room, where? | 她在哪里 房子 餐厅 在哪里 | 
| [40:37] | I’m sorry about your niece. | 你侄女的事我很遗憾 | 
| [40:39] | She must be a terrible loss in your life. | 失去她一定是你这辈子的痛苦 | 
| [40:41] | She doesn’t realize you saved her. | 她还不知道你救了她 | 
| [40:43] | I have one more surprise. | 我还有一个惊喜要送给你 | 
| [40:45] | You weren’t the only one to hurt me, Ryan. | 你不是唯一伤害我的人 莱恩 | 
| [40:50] | Another was involved, and he must pay for what he… | 还有一个人 必须为他对卢克的所为 | 
| [40:53] | I know that place. That’s my dad’s house. | 我知道那个地方了 是我爸爸家 | 
| [40:54] | Did to Luke. | 付出代价 | 
| [40:55] | She’s in his living room. Oh, my God. | 她在他的客厅里 我的天呐 | 
| [40:56] | Say hello to your son, Richard. | 跟你儿子打个招呼吧 理查德 | 
| [40:58] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 | 
| [40:59] | All right. Somebody, help. 344 Cherokee lane, | 快来人帮帮忙 维吉尼亚州汉普顿市 | 
| [41:01] | Hampton, Virginia, now! | 切罗基巷344号 快点 | 
| [41:02] | Such a hard man. All right. | 真是个硬骨头 好吧 | 
| [41:04] | Now! | 快点 | 
| [41:04] | Go ahead, Mark. | 动手吧 马克 | 
| [41:05] | Stop the video. Stop it! | 停止视频 快停止 | 
| [41:07] | Mike, Mike. | 麦克 麦克 | 
| [41:23] | No. No. No. Get off me, get off me! | 不不 放开我 放开我 | 
| [41:34] | I have many more surprises for you, Ryan. | 我还为你准备了更多的惊喜 莱恩 | 
| [41:41] | Get ready. | 准备好吧 | 
| [41:57] | Mike. | 麦克 | 
| [42:14] | Oh, Mike. | 麦克 | 
| [42:20] | He’s gone. He’s gone. | 他走了 他走了 | 
| [42:23] | Oh, my God. | 老天呐 | 
| [42:33] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 不 |