| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Is mother really dead? | 母亲真的死了吗 | 
| [00:03] | Yes, Luke. | 是的 卢克 | 
| [00:04] | Then they’re gonna pay. | 那他们就得偿命 | 
| [00:05] | Diner lights flashing pink on your skin. | 餐厅的灯在你的肌肤上闪着粉色的光 | 
| [00:08] | What’s she saying? | 她在说什么 | 
| [00:08] | Claire. | 克莱尔 | 
| [00:09] | If Claire is alive, | 如果克莱尔真的活着 | 
| [00:11] | and she will be at the inn in Ware County. | 她一定会在瓦尔县的那个旅馆等我 | 
| [00:13] | Welcome to Korban, Preston. | 欢迎来到科尔宾 普雷斯顿 | 
| [00:15] | It’s Time for you to pay for the sins of your father. | 现在你该为你父亲的罪孽付出代价了 | 
| [00:18] | Where’s my son? | 我儿子在哪里 | 
| [00:21] | Tanner’s at the Blessed Saints Cathedral.. | 坦纳在圣徒大教堂 | 
| [00:24] | You know what to do? | 知道怎么做吗 | 
| [00:27] | I am Joe Carroll, | 我是乔·卡罗 | 
| [00:29] | and I shall be leading your service now. | 现在由我来主持布道吧 | 
| [00:32] | Mike and I got in before they locked it down. | 麦克和我在他们封锁建筑之前混进来了 | 
| [00:34] | Tell Clarke no moves. | 告诉克拉克暂时不要行动 | 
| [00:35] | They wired the place. | 他们把整个地方都装了炸药 | 
| [00:36] | It’s over, Claire. | 都结束了 克莱尔 | 
| [00:44] | Ok. This–this is the twist I didn’t see coming. | 好吧 这…这转折我可真没料到 | 
| [00:47] | Good evening, everyone. | 大家晚上好啊 | 
| [00:49] | Joe Carroll’s broadcasting live over the internet. | 乔·卡罗正在网上发布视频直播 | 
| [00:51] | Kill or be killed. | 杀人还是被杀 | 
| [00:53] | The lord is forgiveness. | 上帝自会宽恕 | 
| [00:54] | I love you, Preston. | 我爱你 普雷斯顿 | 
| [00:56] | Dad, no! Oh, no, please! | 爸 不要 不要 求你了 | 
| [01:00] | You should reveal yourselves, | 你现身吧 | 
| [01:02] | or people are going to start to die. | 否则会有人丧命的 | 
| [01:05] | We’ll begin…with the preacher’s son! | 我们就从…牧师的儿子开始吧 | 
| [01:07] | 3 2 3, 2– | |
| [01:08] | Don’t hurt him! Don’t hurt him! | 别伤他 别伤他 | 
| [01:10] | Ryan Hardy can’t be far behind. | 莱恩·哈迪肯定也在附近吧 | 
| [01:12] | I’d like nothing more than for you to witness your friend’s death. | 我非常乐意让你看着朋友在自己面前死去 | 
| [01:28] | Mikey is gonna die, Ryan! | 麦克快死了 莱恩 | 
| [01:31] | In 3, 2, 1! | 倒数3 2 1 | 
| [01:36] | No! No! | 不 不要 | 
| [01:38] | I’m sorry. I was just so tired of his crying. | 抱歉 我只是听烦了他哭哭啼啼 | 
| [01:42] | I couldn’t hear myself think. | 我都不能集中精神思考了 | 
| [01:43] | Kill him, Ryan! Just kill him! | 杀了他 莱恩 快杀了他 | 
| [01:47] | Yes. Come on, Ryan. | 是啊 来吧 莱恩 | 
| [01:48] | Come on. Kill me! | 出来 杀了我 | 
| [01:50] | Then you can have Claire all to yourself. | 你就可以独自享有克莱尔 | 
| [01:53] | Yeah. I know she’s alive. | 是的 我知道她还活着 | 
| [01:55] | I heard the poem, and if you’re here… | 我听过诗了 如果你在这里 | 
| [02:00] | Is she up at the inn all on her lonesome? | 那她岂不是一个人去了旅馆 | 
| [02:04] | Have you spoken to her today, Ryan? | 你今天跟她说过话吗 莱恩 | 
| [02:07] | Is she safe? | 她安全吗 | 
| [02:20] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [02:23] | So glad to hear from you, Ryan. | 非常荣幸接到你的电话 莱恩 | 
| [02:25] | It’s Luke. | 我是卢克 | 
| [02:27] | Where’s Claire? | 克莱尔在哪 | 
| [02:28] | Oh, good news. She’s here. | 好消息 她在这里哦 | 
| [02:30] | Apparently Joe sent Emma and some guy to meet her, | 显然乔派爱玛和某个家伙来见她 | 
| [02:33] | but we intervened. | 但我们介入了 | 
| [02:34] | – If you hurt her– – Save your breath. | -如果你敢伤害她 -别费口舌了 | 
| [02:36] | I can guess the next part. | 我都能猜到你下半句想说什么 | 
| [02:37] | Here’s what you need to do. | 听好你该怎么做 | 
| [02:39] | I want you to bring Joe Carroll to me alive. | 我要你把乔·卡罗活着带来给我 | 
| [02:42] | You do that, | 你这么做 | 
| [02:43] | and you get a living Claire in return. | 我就还给你一个活的克莱尔 | 
| [02:46] | Your Time is up, Ryan! | 时间到了 莱恩 | 
| [02:48] | What will it be? | 你如何抉择呢 | 
| [02:50] | I can’t do it, Luke. It’s impossible. | 我做不到 卢克 那不可能 | 
| [02:52] | You’re the big, bad Ryan Hardy. | 你可是大坏蛋莱恩·哈迪 | 
| [02:54] | You can do anything. | 你能做到的 | 
| [02:55] | Claire’s counting on it. | 克莱尔可指着你呢 | 
| [02:57] | Because if you don’t, | 如果你做不到 | 
| [02:58] | I’m gonna cut off her face | 我会把她的脸皮切下来 | 
| [03:00] | and wear it for halloween. | 万圣节的时候当面具带 | 
| [03:01] | Someone needs to find him. | 得有人去找他 | 
| [03:03] | They’re looking. Just kill him already. | 他们在找着呢 快杀了他 | 
| [03:05] | She’s right, Joe. Just do it. | 她说得对 乔 动手吧 | 
| [03:07] | Let me talk to Claire. | 让我跟克莱尔说话 | 
| [03:09] | Bring me Joe Carroll. | 把乔·卡罗带来给我 | 
| [03:10] | Does he have to be alive? | 必须把他活着带给你吗 | 
| [03:12] | Yes, Ryan. Alive. Do not kill him. | 是的 莱恩 活的 不要杀了他 | 
| [03:15] | You’ll receive a text. | 你会收到一条短信 | 
| [03:16] | It will tell you exactly what to do. | 告诉你具体要怎么做 | 
| [03:18] | You and Joe, no one else, | 你和乔 不要带其他人 | 
| [03:20] | or Claire dies horribly. | 不然克莱尔会死得很惨 | 
| [03:25] | Damn it to hell. | 该死 | 
| [03:26] | Will somebody please find Ryan bloody Hardy? | 有人能找到他妈的莱恩·哈迪吗 | 
| [03:31] | All right. We got to get in there. | 好吧 我们必须进去 | 
| [03:32] | The doors are rigged to blow. | 门上装了炸弹 | 
| [03:33] | – We’re cutting through the back wall. – We need more Time. | -我们要从后门进去 -我们需要时间 | 
| [03:35] | The Pastor and his son are dead. There is no more Time. | 牧师和他的儿子都死了 已经没有时间了 | 
| [03:37] | Let’s find another way into this church! | 快找到另外一条路进教堂 | 
| [04:11] | Ryan, where are you? | 莱恩 你在哪 | 
| [04:14] | Joe has Mike. | 乔抓住了麦克 | 
| [04:15] | Something’s happening. I need your help. | 出事了 我需要你帮忙 | 
| [04:17] | Can you pull up the city plans on this church? | 你能给我发一下教堂的市政规划图吗 | 
| [04:19] | Ok. All right. I’m on it. | 好的 没问题 我马上给你 | 
| [04:21] | What are you doing, Ryan? | 你在做什么 莱恩 | 
| [04:22] | I can get HRT access, | 我可以让人质救援队进来 | 
| [04:24] | but you got to do exactly what I say. | 但你必须完全照我说的做 | 
| [04:26] | City plans are on their way to you now. | 市政规划平面图正在发你 | 
| [04:28] | What’s next? | 然后呢 | 
| [04:29] | What happened to you, Mikey? | 你是怎么了 小麦克 | 
| [04:32] | You look different. | 你看起来不一样了 | 
| [04:33] | What happened to your boyish charm? | 你的男孩魅力哪去了 | 
| [04:35] | I get under your skin? | 我令你很不爽吗 | 
| [04:37] | Because I think you’re looking more like a kind of | 因为我觉得你看起来更像一个 | 
| [04:39] | mini Ryan. | 小莱恩 | 
| [04:45] | Ryan’s disabling the tripwires on the south and west entrances. | 莱恩破坏了西部和南部入口的引爆线 | 
| [04:48] | Get your teams in place. | 让你的人各就各位 | 
| [04:50] | He’s gonna need you to kill the lights, all right, | 他会需要你们灭灯 | 
| [04:51] | but it’s crucial you wait for his signal | 但你必须等收到他的暗号之后 | 
| [04:53] | before sending them in. | 才能派人进去 | 
| [04:54] | Do it. | 照做 | 
| [04:55] | Stage at south and west entrances. | 在南面和西面的入口就位 | 
| [04:57] | Wait for my signal to engage. | 等我指示再突破 | 
| [05:20] | 雷顿 朱皮特地区 速来哦 | |
| [05:27] | Lethal force is approved. | 允许使用致命武力 | 
| [05:29] | Move into position. | 各就各位 | 
| [05:30] | Wait for my signal. | 等我指示 | 
| [05:31] | Charlie team in position. | C队就位 | 
| [05:37] | Alpha team in position. | A队就位 | 
| [05:38] | I am bored of this! | 我厌烦了 | 
| [05:40] | Ryan, I am going to kill him now! | 莱恩 我现在就要杀他了 | 
| [05:44] | Joe! | 乔 | 
| [05:48] | You don’t need to do that. | 别这么做 | 
| [05:51] | I’m right here. | 我来了 | 
| [05:57] | Finally. | 终于来了 | 
| [06:06] | It’s ok. Let him through. | 没事的 让他过来 | 
| [06:14] | No sudden moves, Ryan. | 别轻举妄动 莱恩 | 
| [06:18] | One false move, and your little buddy dies. | 有任何差错 你的小弟就死定了 | 
| [06:21] | What the hell are you doing, Ryan? | 你他妈在干什么 莱恩 | 
| [06:22] | Tell me tactical is in place. | 战术小队都就位了吧 | 
| [06:25] | All set. | 就位了 | 
| [06:25] | You get ready to kill those lights. | 你准备好灭灯 | 
| [06:31] | Show’s over. | 演出结束 | 
| [06:33] | What the hell just happened? | 这他妈是怎么回事 | 
| [06:34] | Why can’t I hear them? | 为什么听不到他们了 | 
| [06:36] | All we have is the security feed. | 我们只剩下监控摄像头了 | 
| [06:37] | I’ll try and boost it. | 我试试增强音效 | 
| [06:43] | It’s ok. | 没事的 | 
| [06:46] | She’s ok. | 她没事 | 
| [06:51] | You shouldn’t have done that, Ryan. | 你不该这么做的 莱恩 | 
| [06:57] | Lily’s twins have Claire. | 莉莉的双胞胎儿子抓了克莱尔 | 
| [06:58] | They’re gonna kill her if I don’t take you to them. | 如果我不带你去见他们 他们就要杀了她 | 
| [07:05] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 | 
| [07:09] | We got 10 seconds before HRT takes the church. | 人质解救队10秒后会突袭教堂 | 
| [07:12] | You will die, but I can get you out of here, | 他们会击毙你 但我可以带你出去 | 
| [07:14] | and we can save her, | 我们可以去救她 | 
| [07:16] | but you got to drop that gun now. | 但你现在得放下枪 | 
| [07:20] | They’re talking. | 他们在说话 | 
| [07:20] | Jane, I need to hear what they’re saying. | 珍 我要听到他们在说什么 | 
| [07:23] | That’s as clean as I can get it. | 我只能调到这么清楚了 | 
| [07:27] | What kind of trick are you playing here? | 你到底在耍什么把戏 | 
| [07:29] | I sent Emma to get Claire. | 我派爱玛去找克莱尔了 | 
| [07:30] | Well, that didn’t work. | 她失败了 | 
| [07:32] | The twins have her. | 双胞胎抓到她了 | 
| [07:33] | Time’s up, Joe. | 时间到了 乔 | 
| [07:34] | Put down the gun now. | 快把枪放下 | 
| [07:35] | Tell your people to back off. | 叫你的人退后 | 
| [07:37] | I know a way out of here, | 我知道离开这里的出路 | 
| [07:39] | but you got to cooperate. | 但你得合作 | 
| [07:50] | That’s it. That’s the signal. | 就是这个 这就是他的信号 | 
| [07:51] | Cut the power! | 切断电源 | 
| [07:52] | Move in, move in! | 突进 突进 | 
| [07:57] | This way. | 这边走 | 
| [07:58] | City plans show an exit to a restaurant. | 市政规划图显示教堂有个通往隔壁餐厅的出口 | 
| [08:04] | Is this how you planned on getting out? | 你就准备这样带我出去 | 
| [08:05] | – Maybe. – Shouldn’t I have a disguise or something? | -也许吧 -我不用伪装一下吗 | 
| [08:10] | There’s your disguise. | 你这样就算伪装了 | 
| [08:25] | God! | 天呐 | 
| [08:25] | FBI! Coming through! | 联调局 让一下 | 
| [08:27] | This man is wounded. | 这个人受伤了 | 
| [08:28] | Behind us are two of Joe Carroll’s men. | 我们后面还有两名乔·卡罗的信徒 | 
| [08:31] | There’s an exit to the church through the restaurant. | 通过这家餐厅 可以进入教堂 | 
| [08:32] | Check it out. Go! | 快去看一下 | 
| [08:34] | I got you a car, I disabled the GPS. | 我给你弄了辆车 并破坏了车上的定位系统 | 
| [08:36] | You won’t be tracked. Are you sure about this? | 这样就没人能追踪到了 你确定要这样做吗 | 
| [08:38] | I’m not sure about anything. | 我什么都不确定 | 
| [08:39] | Ok. Give me your phone. Here’s a disposable. | 好了 你的手机给我 这是一次性手机 | 
| [08:40] | I programmed the number in there. | 我把号码存在里面了 | 
| [08:42] | We’ll be using one, too. | 我们也会用一次性手机 | 
| [08:51] | Get in. | 上车 | 
| [08:53] | Give me your cuffs. | 把手铐给我 | 
| [08:59] | Hostages are secure. | 人质安全 | 
| [09:00] | All right. Turn on the lights. | 好 开灯 | 
| [09:04] | This is the FBI! Please stay calm. | 我们是联调局的人 请保持镇定 | 
| [09:06] | We will take you out of here as soon as possible. | 我们会尽快带大家离开这里 | 
| [09:09] | Please stay where you are. | 请待在原地 | 
| [09:13] | Where’s Ryan? | 莱恩在哪 | 
| [09:15] | Where’s Weston? | 韦斯顿在哪 | 
| [09:16] | Where’s Joe Carroll? | 乔·卡罗在哪 | 
| [09:17] | Clarke is figuring this out now. You have to go. | 克拉克起疑了 你得赶快走 | 
| [09:20] | Is this strictly necessary, Ryan? | 真有必要这样吗 莱恩 | 
| [09:21] | Absolutely. | 绝对有必要 | 
| [09:24] | Luke texted me the address. It’s on my phone. | 卢克发我地址了 在我手机上 | 
| [09:26] | We’ll follow you as soon as we can get out of here | 我们安全离开这里之后 | 
| [09:27] | without being spotted. | 就会跟上你 | 
| [09:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [09:33] | I love you. | 我也爱你 | 
| [09:35] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [09:59] | I suppose the radio is out of the question, is it? | 看来想听广播是没戏了 是吧 | 
| [10:05] | You could at least talk to me. | 你好歹跟我说说话呀 | 
| [10:06] | It’s rather lonely back here. | 在后座好寂寞 | 
| [10:13] | How’d you survive 8 years on death row, | 你在死囚牢房里那8年是怎么过来的 | 
| [10:16] | confined to a cell with no audience, | 被关在一个没有观众的牢房里 | 
| [10:17] | no one to sing or dance for? | 没人看你唱大戏 | 
| [10:19] | Yeah, it was hideous, pure hell. | 是啊 简直是人间地狱 | 
| [10:21] | Granted, a prison cell is a great motivator, | 监狱的确给了我很大的动力 | 
| [10:26] | but I’ve already escaped twice. | 但我已经越狱两次了 | 
| [10:27] | I’m not entirely convinced I’ve got a third one in me. | 我不太肯定我还能越狱第3次 | 
| [10:30] | Your legacy ends today. | 你的传奇止于今日了 | 
| [10:33] | All I ever wanted was | 我只想让我的名字 | 
| [10:36] | for my name to live forever. | 载入史册 永久流传 | 
| [10:39] | I think I’ve probably… | 我或许已经… | 
| [10:42] | accomplished that. | 实现这一目标了 | 
| [10:49] | I want you to know something, that– | 我希望你知道一点 | 
| [10:52] | Uh, that when I die, | 我死了以后 | 
| [10:55] | I hope that you and Claire can find a way to be happy. | 我希望你和克莱尔能幸福 | 
| [11:01] | Is that what you want, Joe? | 你是这样期望的吗 乔 | 
| [11:03] | I’ve come round to it actually. | 我已经完全想通了 | 
| [11:06] | I do understand why she loved you. | 我很理解她为何会喜欢你 | 
| [11:09] | Inverted morals aside, | 不提我们截然相反的道德面 | 
| [11:11] | You and I are very much cut from the same cloth. | 你和我简直是一模一样的 | 
| [11:15] | We’re basically the same person. | 我们就像是同一个人 | 
| [11:32] | I disabled the GPS. The FBI won’t be able to track us. | 我把定位系统解除了 联调局无法追踪我们 | 
| [11:34] | Ryan should be out of the city by now. | 莱恩现在应该已经出城了 | 
| [11:36] | We’ll have to clear the checkpoints, | 我们肯定得通过各个关卡检验 | 
| [11:37] | But we shouldn’t be that far behind. | 但应该不会落后太多的 | 
| [11:38] | Hey. Are you ok? | 嘿 你还好吧 | 
| [11:40] | Are you sure you’re up for this? | 你确定你可以去吗 | 
| [11:43] | Because you almost died. | 你刚刚差点死了 | 
| [11:45] | I’m ok. | 我没事 | 
| [11:49] | We should get moving. | 我们该走了 | 
| [11:50] | Clarke’s gonna be looking for us. | 克拉克会派人来找我们的 | 
| [12:20] | Who lives here? | 谁住在这里 | 
| [12:22] | We do. | 我们 | 
| [12:23] | SomeTimes. | 有时来 | 
| [12:26] | Mother gave it to us so we had a playground. | 妈妈把这房子给我们当玩乐场 | 
| [12:28] | We’ve been coming for years. | 我们已经来了几年了 | 
| [12:30] | It came with the 300 acres that surrounds it. | 周围有300英亩的空地 | 
| [12:33] | It’s hidden in her shell corps under so many aliases | 房子登记在她的空壳公司名下 用的是化名 | 
| [12:35] | nobody even knows that mom owns it. | 没人知道房子的主人是我妈 | 
| [12:38] | FYI, there’s nowhere to run. | 你要知道 这里无处可逃 | 
| [12:40] | We’ll just find you, hurt you, | 我们会找到你 伤害你 | 
| [12:41] | So you should probably just rest up. | 所以你还是好好休息着吧 | 
| [12:43] | Uh, rest up for–for what? | 休息然后干什么 | 
| [12:46] | Oh, we’re having a family dinner. | 我们要来一场家庭晚宴 | 
| [12:48] | So much to do. I’ll put the heat on, | 好多事要做 我把暖气开上 | 
| [12:50] | You watch her. | 你看好她 | 
| [12:55] | So how’s this gonna work? | 所以接下来事情会怎样 | 
| [12:56] | You just gonna turn me over to the twins | 你要把我交给双胞胎 | 
| [12:58] | And then they’re gonna kill me? | 然后他们会杀了我吗 | 
| [13:00] | If they don’t, | 如果他们不杀 | 
| [13:01] | I’ll be standing nearby. | 我会站在旁边等着动手的 | 
| [13:03] | I sincerely hope, Ryan, | 莱恩 我真诚地希望 | 
| [13:06] | That–that my death brings you the salvation you yearn for. | 我的死亡能够带给你你渴盼已久的救赎 | 
| [13:12] | Wherever I may be, | 不管我在哪儿 | 
| [13:14] | I’ll be rooting for you. | 我都会为你加油的 | 
| [13:15] | Thanks, Joe. | 谢了 乔 | 
| [13:17] | I’m kind of looking forward to it. | 我也很期待那种情况呢 | 
| [13:47] | I was beginning to wonder whether you were gonna pitch up. | 我都开始怀疑你还要不要来了 | 
| [13:49] | I followed you. | 我一路跟着你们 | 
| [13:51] | I had to wait until you got off the main roads. | 我必须等到你们下了主干道才能下手 | 
| [13:56] | Well, next Time you come to my rescue, | 下次你再来救我的时候 | 
| [13:59] | Perhaps you could avoid nearly bloody killing me! | 或许可以避免把我弄得半死 | 
| [14:03] | Damn that hurts! | 真他妈的疼 | 
| [14:13] | Give me your gun. | 把你的枪给我 | 
| [14:21] | You know, Tim, | 话说 蒂姆 | 
| [14:23] | You really ought to think twice before rescuing me. | 你在救我之前真的应该三思一下 | 
| [14:33] | Come on, old friend. Come on. | 加油 老朋友 坚持住 | 
| [14:37] | It’s not quite over yet. | 一切都还没完呢 | 
| [14:40] | There we are. | 好了 | 
| [14:42] | Come on, big fella. | 起来 大块头 | 
| [14:48] | Damn it. | 该死的 | 
| [14:57] | 30 miles from Layton, | 现在距离雷顿30英里 | 
| [14:58] | and jupiter place isn’t on the map. | 地图上无法显示朱皮特地区 | 
| [15:02] | We’ll find it. | 我们会找到的 | 
| [15:04] | Why aren’t you answering your phone, Ryan? | 你怎么不回电话 莱恩 | 
| [15:06] | Don’t worry. Ryan’s gonna be all right. | 别担心 莱恩肯定会没事的 | 
| [15:30] | Just a little ostentatious, isn’t it? | 有点太华丽了 是吧 | 
| [15:49] | “You are cordially invited to dinner. | “你们正式获邀参加晚宴 | 
| [15:52] | Please come in.” | 请进” | 
| [15:54] | How very charming. | 真有意思 | 
| [16:00] | Oh, come on, Ryan. | 拜托 莱恩 | 
| [16:01] | I thought we discussed this last night. | 我以为我们昨晚已经讨论过这事儿了呢 | 
| [16:03] | You’re not gonna shoot me. | 你不会对我开枪的 | 
| [16:04] | If you did, what’s gonna become of our Claire? | 如果你真开了 我们的克莱尔会有什么后果呢 | 
| [16:06] | Give me your gun. | 把你的枪给我 | 
| [16:07] | There is no way I’m walking into that house empty-handed. | 我是不可能空手走进那间屋子的 | 
| [16:10] | I saved your life. | 我刚刚救了你一命 | 
| [16:11] | I’d like to think I’ve earned a degree of trust. | 我以为我至少赢得了你一点信任呢 | 
| [16:18] | There. | 很好 | 
| [16:32] | After you. | 你先请 | 
| [18:11] | Welcome, gentlemen. | 欢迎二位大驾光临 | 
| [18:13] | I wanted you to see the room where it all began. | 我想让你们看看一切事情起源的屋子 | 
| [18:16] | This is where Mark and I planned everything. | 马克和我就是在这里策划了一切的 | 
| [18:19] | Mark thought there was no way | 马克认为你们是不可能 | 
| [18:20] | you were getting out of that church, | 逃出那家教堂的 | 
| [18:22] | But I told him “You have to have faith. | 但我跟他说 你得有信心才行 | 
| [18:24] | Ryan Hardy and Joe carroll, they’re badass.” | 莱恩·哈迪和乔·卡罗 他们很牛的” | 
| [18:27] | Dinner’s soon, so make yourself comfortable, | 晚宴很快就要开始了 你们先自便吧 | 
| [18:29] | Get a drink, | 喝杯酒 | 
| [18:30] | And if you’re worried about Claire, | 如果你们很担心克莱尔的话 | 
| [18:34] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [18:35] | She’s with me. | 她正跟我在一起 | 
| [18:38] | No! | 不要 | 
| [18:44] | No! No! | 不 不要 | 
| [18:48] | No! | 不 | 
| [18:51] | No! | 不要 | 
| [18:57] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 | 
| [18:58] | Could be a trap. | 可能是陷阱 | 
| [18:59] | No! | 不要 | 
| [19:00] | I really cannot wait to kill these two. | 我真的等不及想杀了那两个臭小子 | 
| [19:09] | Claire! | 克莱尔 | 
| [19:12] | Lift her up. | 把她抬起来 | 
| [19:17] | Ok. I got her. | 好了 我扶住了 | 
| [19:22] | -Are you ok? -yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 | 
| [19:23] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -是的 | 
| [19:29] | Hello, Claire. | 你好 克莱尔 | 
| [20:14] | Where is she? Where’s Claire? | 她在哪儿 克莱尔在哪儿 | 
| [20:18] | You’re awake. | 你们醒了啊 | 
| [20:21] | Hope you’re hungry. | 你们大概饿了吧 | 
| [20:22] | Sorry it’s not fancier, | 抱歉做得不够好 | 
| [20:23] | but we had no time to prepare. | 但我们没时间准备 | 
| [20:26] | Claire? | 克莱尔 | 
| [20:27] | I’m ok. | 我没事 | 
| [20:28] | Claire looks cute when she’s sleepy. | 克莱尔瞌睡的时候很迷人 | 
| [20:30] | Still, I suppose you both know that. | 不过我猜这个你们都知道 | 
| [20:35] | I’m so glad we could all get together for this dinner. | 我很高兴大家能聚到一起吃这顿饭 | 
| [20:37] | Yeah. Mother always said | 是啊 妈妈总是说 | 
| [20:39] | we should always thrash out our issues over a good meal. | 我们应该用一顿大餐解决问题 | 
| [20:42] | Where’s Emma? | 爱玛在哪儿 | 
| [20:46] | You mean, you don’t know? | 你不知道吗 | 
| [20:47] | Nobody told you. | 居然没人告诉你 | 
| [20:49] | I’m sorry to have to break this to you, Joe. | 很遗憾告诉你这个消息 乔 | 
| [20:51] | Emma’s dead, | 爱玛死了 | 
| [20:53] | and she ain’t coming back. | 她不会回来了 | 
| [21:01] | What did you do to her? | 你们对她做了什么 | 
| [21:05] | Someone’s got some explaining to do. | 有人得解释解释了 | 
| [21:07] | Haven’t they, Claire? | 是不是 克莱尔 | 
| [21:09] | Claire? | 克莱尔 | 
| [21:16] | You got us. | 我们在你们手上了 | 
| [21:17] | Let her go. That was the deal. | 放她走 说好了的 | 
| [21:18] | This is the first course. | 这才上第一道菜呢 | 
| [21:21] | Would you like a drink, Ryan? | 想喝一杯吗 莱恩 | 
| [21:24] | Come on. Tell the truth. | 来嘛 说实话 | 
| [21:26] | Yes or no? | 想还是不想 | 
| [21:27] | No. | 不想 | 
| [21:28] | He’s not supposed to drink. He’s sober. | 他不能喝酒 他刚戒酒 | 
| [21:31] | You may not remember this, but we’ve met before. | 你可能不记得了 我们以前见过 | 
| [21:32] | When we were planning this all out with mother, | 我们和妈妈做这些计划时 | 
| [21:34] | I used to come to your morning meetings and watch you. | 我曾经去你的晨会 观察过你 | 
| [21:37] | I even introduced myself as a newcomer. | 我甚至向你自我介绍说我是新人 | 
| [21:39] | You shook my hand. | 你还和我握手 | 
| [21:40] | Good for you, Ryan. | 真好啊 莱恩 | 
| [21:41] | It takes a lot of courage to face your demons. | 敢于面对自己的恶习 需要很大的勇气 | 
| [21:44] | Nobody’s talking to you. | 没人在和你说话 | 
| [21:46] | I’ll ask again. | 我再问一遍 | 
| [21:48] | Would you like a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 | 
| [21:54] | No. | 不想 | 
| [22:08] | Wait, wait, stop. | 等等 等等 住手 | 
| [22:09] | No, no. | 别 别 | 
| [22:10] | No, no, no! | 别 别 住手啊 | 
| [22:16] | That was tense. | 千钧一发啊 | 
| [22:17] | See how this works? | 你明白了吗 | 
| [22:19] | 6 chambers, 1 bullet. | 6个弹膛 1颗子弹 | 
| [22:20] | You lie, I pull the trigger. | 你撒谎 我就扣扳机 | 
| [22:22] | Would you like a drink? | 想喝一杯吗 | 
| [22:23] | Yes. | 想 | 
| [22:35] | All right. Yeah. | 就是这样 好 | 
| [22:46] | It’s good vodka. | 上好的伏特加 | 
| [22:52] | We’ll go in on foot, look for security, surveillance. | 我们步行进去 当心监控摄像头 | 
| [22:55] | Come in from the west. | 从西边进入 | 
| [22:56] | Looks like quite a hike. | 看起来得走很远 | 
| [22:59] | Are you good with this? | 你还行吗 | 
| [23:00] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我行的 | 
| [23:15] | Do you know how much you hurt my mother, Joe? | 你知道你伤害妈妈有多深吗 乔 | 
| [23:18] | She exposed her true self to you. | 她向你展示了真实的自己 | 
| [23:20] | She sacrificed everything, | 她牺牲了一切 | 
| [23:22] | and you just threw her aside. | 而你却抛弃她 | 
| [23:24] | It was a misunderstanding. | 那是个误会 | 
| [23:27] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 | 
| [23:28] | No, no, no! Joe! | 别 别 别 乔 | 
| [23:30] | Do you know how much you hurt her? | 你知道你伤她有多深吗 | 
| [23:32] | Yes or no? | 知道还是不知道 | 
| [23:32] | Yes. | 知道 | 
| [23:34] | Luke, now you and I, | 卢克 你和我 | 
| [23:36] | Mark, we’re the same. | 还有马克 我们都一样 | 
| [23:38] | We have the same predilections. | 我们有同样的嗜好 | 
| [23:40] | Let me make this right. | 给我一个改正的机会 | 
| [23:42] | Let me be the father figure to you that | 让我成为你们父亲般的长者 | 
| [23:44] | Lily always wanted me to be. | 莉莉一直希望我这样 | 
| [23:46] | Too late. | 太迟了 | 
| [23:47] | No, no, stop! | 别 住手 | 
| [23:48] | We don’t need you. | 我们不需要你 | 
| [23:50] | Mother left us well provided for. | 妈妈为我们留下了优渥的条件 | 
| [23:51] | And why would we want you? | 我们为什么需要你 | 
| [23:53] | You’re a failure. | 你是个失败者 | 
| [23:55] | Writer–fail; cult leader–fail; | 做作家失败 做邪教领袖也失败 | 
| [23:57] | and that big finale in the church–epic fail! | 教堂的最后一出 大失败 | 
| [24:01] | You should have stayed dead. | 你该一直伪装死亡的 | 
| [24:05] | What do you want me to do? | 你们要我做什么 | 
| [24:07] | Apologize for hurting our mother. | 为伤害了我们母亲道歉 | 
| [24:10] | Or roll the dice and see if Claire | 或者碰运气 看看克莱尔 | 
| [24:11] | gets a bullet in the brain! Your choice! | 脑袋会不会吃颗子弹 你选 | 
| [24:13] | No, no, no! | 不要 不要 | 
| [24:14] | Shut up, Ryan. You’re next. | 闭嘴 莱恩 你是下一个 | 
| [24:15] | Let’s hear it, Joe. | 说出来让我们听到 乔 | 
| [24:16] | Say it, say it. | 说 说吧 | 
| [24:18] | Say it, say it! | 说啊 说啊 | 
| [24:19] | No! | 不要 | 
| [24:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [24:22] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [24:23] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不到 | 
| [24:26] | I am very sorry | 我非常抱歉 | 
| [24:28] | that I hurt your mother. | 伤害了你们的母亲 | 
| [24:32] | I’m a deeply flawed individual, and… | 我是个有严重缺陷的人 | 
| [24:39] | and not worthy of such a woman. | 配不上这样的女人 | 
| [24:44] | I don’t think it was very sincere, | 我觉得这不够诚恳 | 
| [24:46] | and you know mother. She was a strict disciplinarian. | 而且你了解妈妈 她是个严格的纪律执行者 | 
| [24:48] | She firmly believed that the punishment should fit the crime. | 她坚定地相信 应该罪罚相当 | 
| [24:51] | Which is why we sentence you to a slow death. | 所以我们判你一个漫长的死亡 | 
| [24:54] | We’re gonna dismember you, | 我们会把你肢解 | 
| [24:56] | We’re gonna slice you up into tinier and tinier bits | 把你切成越来越小的小块 | 
| [24:59] | until there’s nothing left. | 直到什么都没留下 | 
| [25:00] | Should take about 18 months. | 大概会花18个月 | 
| [25:02] | Oh, boys, boys. | 孩子们 孩子们 | 
| [25:04] | Mark wants to start with ripping your tongue out, | 马克想先把你的舌头扯掉 | 
| [25:06] | but I really want to hear you beg. | 不过我真是很想听你求饶 | 
| [25:09] | It’ll be fun. | 肯定很有意思 | 
| [25:11] | So, Ryan… | 好了 莱恩 | 
| [25:13] | Back to you. | 轮到你了 | 
| [25:25] | You killed our mother. | 你杀了我们的妈妈 | 
| [25:26] | You were judge and jury. | 你又当法官又当陪审员 | 
| [25:28] | You executed her in cold blood–yes or no? | 你残忍地杀害了她 对不对 | 
| [25:32] | Yeah, I did. | 是 没错 | 
| [25:35] | Now let her go | 放她走吧 | 
| [25:36] | and give me my punishment. | 你们惩罚我吧 | 
| [25:37] | That’s not how this game works. | 这个游戏不是这么玩的 | 
| [25:39] | This is our dinner! | 这里我们说了算 | 
| [25:40] | We were so wrong about you. | 我们真是看错你了 | 
| [25:42] | You were supposed to be the good guy, the hero. | 你应该是个好人 是英雄 | 
| [25:45] | You can’t just go around playing vigilante. | 怎么能随便动用私刑呢 | 
| [25:47] | It’s against the law. | 那是犯法的 | 
| [25:47] | You had no right to kill our mother! | 你没有权利杀死我们的妈妈 | 
| [25:50] | Oh. Exactly. | 就是啊 | 
| [25:52] | Do you have any idea how many people Ryan has killed? | 你们知道莱恩都杀了多少人了吗 | 
| [25:55] | Far more than me, and that’s just the simple truth. | 比我杀的人多多了 真的 | 
| [25:58] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [26:00] | It’s the height of irony. | 太讽刺了 | 
| [26:02] | You’ve become the man you hate. | 你变成了你憎恨的那种人 | 
| [26:04] | You’re no better than the killers you hunt. | 你不比你追查的那些杀人犯好到哪里去 | 
| [26:06] | Yes. Heh. He even has a cult of his own vigilante followers. | 对啊 他还有一帮跟随他替天行道的信徒呢 | 
| [26:10] | Take that Mike Weston. | 比如那个麦克·韦斯顿 | 
| [26:11] | He’s a violent little runt– | 那个暴虐成性的小畜生 | 
| [26:14] | He’s got a good point, Ryan. | 他说的很有道理 莱恩 | 
| [26:16] | Mike nearly killed me. | 我差点死在麦克手里 | 
| [26:17] | Whose fault’s that? | 那要怪谁呢 | 
| [26:18] | He was following your example. | 他是在学你的样 | 
| [26:19] | You corrupted him, Ryan! | 你把他带坏了 莱恩 | 
| [26:20] | Yes. He’s even infected that lovely niece of his–Max! | 没错 他还影响了他那个漂亮的侄女麦克丝 | 
| [26:24] | Ruined her career, that’s for sur– | 反正她的事业肯定是毁他手里了 | 
| [26:27] | So sorry. Won’t happen again. | 抱歉 不会有下次了 | 
| [26:28] | You are supposed to be the good guy, right? | 你不是应该做个好人吗 | 
| [26:32] | I’m not good. | 我不是好人 | 
| [26:35] | I know that. | 我很清楚 | 
| [26:36] | Oh, finally. He admits it. | 他终于承认了 | 
| [26:40] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了 | 
| [26:41] | Well, he gave in to that most base of human emotions– revenge– | 他向最基本的人类情感屈服了 就是仇恨 | 
| [26:47] | Just like you boys. | 就跟你们一样 | 
| [26:50] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:54] | I–I know your secret. | 我知道你的秘密 | 
| [26:56] | Yes, Ryan, do you remember? Should I tell them? | 真的 莱恩 还记得吗 要跟他们说吗 | 
| [26:58] | You finally have something interesting to add? | 你总算有点精彩的话可以说了 | 
| [26:59] | Talk. | 快说 | 
| [27:00] | Well, when Ryan was 17, | 莱恩17岁的时候 | 
| [27:04] | his father was killed, | 他父亲被杀了 | 
| [27:07] | and Ryan, ever the detective, | 而莱恩 天生就是侦探 | 
| [27:09] | tracked down the perpetrator | 追查到了凶手 | 
| [27:12] | and murdered him, | 然后把他杀了 | 
| [27:15] | and he’s been seeking redemption ever since, | 从那以后他就一直在寻找救赎 | 
| [27:18] | which is probably why he’s so fixated on me. | 可能就因为这样他才紧盯我不放 | 
| [27:21] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 | 
| [27:29] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 是真的 | 
| [27:34] | Tell me more. | 详细说说 | 
| [27:43] | Why do you need redemption? | 你为什么需要救赎 | 
| [27:45] | I–I need to be forgiven, | 我需要被宽恕 | 
| [27:50] | but you can’t be forgiven, not for that. | 可是做了那种事 不可能被宽恕 | 
| [27:53] | It’s always there. Never goes away. | 深刻在记忆里 无法磨灭 | 
| [27:55] | Who will forgive me? | 谁会宽恕我 | 
| [27:56] | God. God forgives. | 上帝 上帝会宽恕你 | 
| [27:57] | There is no god! | 上帝根本不存在 | 
| [27:58] | You must forgive yourself. | 你必须宽恕你自己 | 
| [27:59] | I a not… the good guy. | 我不是个好人 | 
| [28:02] | But you try to be. | 可你想成为好人啊 | 
| [28:03] | And I fail! | 可我失败了 | 
| [28:04] | Ryan. | 莱恩 | 
| [28:25] | You’re a remarkable man. | 你是个不同寻常的人 | 
| [28:29] | We’re gonna let you live. | 我们会让你保住小命的 | 
| [28:30] | But you still need to be punished, | 不过活罪难逃 | 
| [28:33] | so we’re gonna kill Max and Mike, | 所以我们要杀了麦克丝和麦克 | 
| [28:37] | and you’re gonna have to suffer knowing | 让你一想到是你害死了他们 | 
| [28:39] | that they all died because of you. | 就备受煎熬 | 
| [28:41] | It’s fitting, isn’t it? | 很合适 对吧 | 
| [28:43] | And I’m gonna start by killing Claire. | 我要先从克莱尔下手 | 
| [28:45] | No, no! Please! Stop! | 不要 不要 求你了 住手 | 
| [28:47] | I’m gonna blow her brains out right in front of you! | 我要在你面前打爆她的头 | 
| [28:49] | No! | 不要 | 
| [29:02] | Go for Ryan. | 去帮莱恩 | 
| [29:05] | We hit Luke. He can’t be far. | 我们打中了卢克 他跑不远的 | 
| [29:09] | Here. Take the gun. | 给 拿着枪 | 
| [30:06] | You must really want me dead. | 你一定很想我死吧 | 
| [30:10] | You killed my father. | 你杀了我父亲 | 
| [30:13] | I didn’t think twice about shooting your mother. | 我杀你母亲的时候想都没想 | 
| [30:18] | No. No. Ryan killed my mother. | 不 不对 是莱恩杀了我妈 | 
| [30:20] | That’s not true. | 不对 | 
| [30:23] | I did without blinking. | 我杀她的时候眼都没眨 | 
| [30:29] | He did it! | 是他干的 | 
| [30:30] | He did it, Luke! | 是他干的 卢克 | 
| [30:32] | He killed mom! | 他杀了妈妈 | 
| [31:06] | Mike! | 麦克 | 
| [31:08] | Mike. | 麦克 | 
| [31:10] | Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike, Mike. | 麦克 麦克 麦克 麦克 麦克 | 
| [31:13] | Mike. | 麦克 | 
| [31:15] | You’re ok. Come on. Mike? | 你没事吧 醒醒 麦克 | 
| [31:21] | Oh, god. | 天呐 | 
| [31:38] | Oh, Claire. | 克莱尔 | 
| [31:46] | I missed you. | 我想你 | 
| [31:47] | Joe, let go, let go of me. | 乔 放手 放开我 | 
| [31:49] | I’ve never been able to do that, have I? | 我就是做不到啊 | 
| [31:54] | Do–do you know what you mean to me? | 你知道你对我来说有多重要吗 | 
| [31:56] | When–when I thought you’d died– | 当我以为你死了时 | 
| [31:59] | Yeah, because of you! | 对 都是你害的 | 
| [32:01] | Yes, yes. Because of me. | 是的是的 因为我 | 
| [32:04] | We were both dead, | 我们都死过一次 | 
| [32:06] | But now we’re– we’re not. | 但现在我们 我们又活了 | 
| [32:08] | Don’t you see? There is an extraordinary symmetry in that? | 你没看出来吗 我们真是无比默契 | 
| [32:13] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 | 
| [32:15] | We belong together. | 我们命中注定在一起 | 
| [32:18] | I’d rather be dead. | 我宁愿死了算了 | 
| [32:20] | I–I understand, but before anyone else dies, | 我 我理解 但在有人死之前 | 
| [32:25] | this might well be the last Time | 这也许是我最后一次 | 
| [32:26] | I see you face to face. | 这样面对面看着你 | 
| [32:29] | That’s what I wanted to say. | 这就是我想说的 | 
| [32:32] | I am…sorry. | 我很…抱歉 | 
| [32:36] | No. | 不 | 
| [32:36] | Yes. I am so terribly sorry | 是的 我为我自己 | 
| [32:40] | for everything I’ve ever done to you | 对你所做的一切 | 
| [32:42] | and everything I have ever done to our little boy. | 以及对我们的小儿子所做的一切 深感歉意 | 
| [32:49] | You must tell him that, Claire. | 你一定要把这话告诉他 克莱尔 | 
| [32:52] | No. | 不 | 
| [32:53] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 | 
| [32:54] | No. | 不 | 
| [32:55] | No, Joe. I will never forgive you. | 不 乔 我不会原谅你 | 
| [32:57] | I will never, ever forgive you. No. | 我永远不会原谅你 不可能 | 
| [32:59] | – Please forgive me. – No! | -请原谅我 -不 | 
| [33:00] | Forgive me! | 原谅我 | 
| [33:01] | No! | 不 | 
| [33:17] | Do it! | 动手吧 | 
| [33:20] | Do it! | 动手啊 | 
| [33:23] | Do it, Ryan. | 开枪啊 莱恩 | 
| [33:28] | Do it. | 开枪吧 | 
| [33:37] | Do it, Ryan. | 开枪吧 莱恩 | 
| [33:48] | Do it. | 快开枪 | 
| [34:13] | Call Clarke. | 给克拉克打电话 | 
| [34:17] | Arrest him. | 逮捕他 | 
| [34:35] | You should have included me. | 你当时应该告诉我的 | 
| [34:37] | They had Claire, they threatened to kill her | 他们劫持了克莱尔 并威胁说如果我带人来 | 
| [34:38] | if I brought anyone with me. | 他们就会杀了她 | 
| [34:40] | Anything on Mark? | 马克有线索了吗 | 
| [34:41] | Yeah. We’re canvassing the surround area now, | 有 我们正在搜查周围地区 | 
| [34:42] | but there’s no sign of Luke’s dead body anywhere either. | 但到处都没有发现卢克的尸体 | 
| [34:48] | Luke is dead, Lily’s dead. | 卢克死了 莉莉死了 | 
| [34:51] | So is the rest of their family. | 他们家族的其他人也都死了 | 
| [34:54] | We’ll find Mark. | 我们会找到马克的 | 
| [35:29] | Ryan. | 莱恩 | 
| [35:31] | Why didn’t you kill him? | 你为什么不杀了他 | 
| [35:35] | Because this needs to end, Mike. | 因为这一切该结束了 麦克 | 
| [35:57] | You ok? | 你还好吗 | 
| [35:57] | Yeah. I think so, yeah. | 还好 我想是吧 没事 | 
| [36:01] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 | 
| [36:03] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 | 
| [36:07] | I was thinking I could, uh, go home, | 我正考虑回家去 | 
| [36:11] | pack a bag, come back with you, | 收拾行李 跟你一起回去 | 
| [36:14] | spend some Time with you and Joey. | 跟你和乔伊多待在一起 | 
| [36:16] | Ryan. | 莱恩 | 
| [36:19] | I think we both know that that’s– | 我想我们都知道那是 | 
| [36:21] | that’s not gonna work. | 那是行不通的 | 
| [36:25] | Why not? | 为什么不行 | 
| [36:28] | We have a chance now. | 我们现在就有机会了啊 | 
| [36:30] | Joe’s gone, this is over, | 乔被逮捕了 这一切都结束了 | 
| [36:31] | You and I can finally– | 你和我终于可以 | 
| [36:32] | He’s always gonna be there, Ryan. | 他永远都在那里啊 莱恩 | 
| [36:34] | Claire. | 克莱尔 | 
| [36:34] | This is what we’re gonna do. | 我们应该这样 | 
| [36:37] | I’m gonna go see my son, | 我要去找我儿子 | 
| [36:38] | and I’m gonna stop looking over my shoulder all the time, | 我不会再战战兢兢地过日子了 | 
| [36:41] | And I’m gonna tell Joey that–that we can | 我要告诉乔伊 我们 | 
| [36:44] | actually have a life now | 终于可以过上正常生活了 | 
| [36:46] | and maybe even someday enjoy it, | 甚至某一天还能享受生活 | 
| [36:47] | and you’re gonna do the same thing. | 而你也一样 | 
| [36:49] | Why can’t we do that together? | 我们为什么不能一起 | 
| [36:50] | Because I’m your past. | 因为我是你的过去 | 
| [36:53] | Ryan, you deserve a future, | 莱恩 你该拥有美好的未来 | 
| [36:54] | we both do. | 我们都该如此 | 
| [36:58] | But I love you. | 但我爱你 | 
| [37:02] | And, uh, I love you, | 我也爱你 | 
| [37:06] | But this is the way it has to be. | 但只能这样 | 
| [37:13] | Go build a future for yourself, Ryan, | 去建立你自己的未来吧 莱恩 | 
| [37:15] | Whatever that is. | 无论是什么样的未来 | 
| [37:59] | I wouldn’t have done what Ryan did. | 要换做我 我肯定不会像莱恩那样 | 
| [38:00] | I would have shot him. | 我会直接开枪杀了他 | 
| [38:01] | No, you wouldn’t, not now. | 不 你不会的 现在不会的 | 
| [38:06] | I’m not as good as you think I am. | 我不像你想象的那样好 | 
| [38:08] | I never thought you were perfect. | 我从不觉得你完美 | 
| [38:26] | Finally. | 终于啊 | 
| [38:51] | You should have killed me, Ryan. | 你就应该杀了我 莱恩 | 
| [38:53] | No, I’m good. | 不 不用 | 
| [38:54] | Choosing to save your own soul instead, huh? | 选择救赎你的灵魂吗 | 
| [38:59] | Well, I hope it goes well. | 我希望你取得好结果 | 
| [39:00] | I’ll let you know. | 我会告诉你的 | 
| [39:01] | Will you? | 是吗 | 
| [39:03] | Please. Visit me. | 拜托了 去探望我吧 | 
| [39:07] | No. You won’t be seeing me anymore, Joe. | 不 你再也不会见到我了 乔 | 
| [39:12] | I would never give you that. | 我不会给你那个机会的 | 
| [39:14] | You’re gonna die in prison, | 你会死在牢里 | 
| [39:17] | and as you wither away in there, | 随着你在那里一天天枯萎老去 | 
| [39:20] | you’re gonna be fading from my memory every day | 你会从我的记忆里一天天 | 
| [39:25] | a little bit more | 逐渐消失 | 
| [39:27] | because I’ll be making new memories | 因为我要在没有你的新生活中 | 
| [39:30] | from a new life that doesn’t include you. | 创造新记忆 | 
| [39:37] | Well, good luck with that. | 那么祝你好运吧 | 
| [39:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [41:50] | You’re a dead man, Ryan Hardy. | 你死定了 莱恩·哈迪 | 
| [42:44] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 | 
| [42:45] | I didn’t know who else to call. | 我不知道还能打给谁 |