时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Joe Carroll took hostages inside death row. | 乔·卡罗在死囚区绑架人质 |
[00:05] | You asked me if you were in my dreams. | 你曾问我 你是否出现在我的梦里 |
[00:08] | You are. We’re friends. | 你出现过 我们是朋友 |
[00:10] | And? | 还有呢 |
[00:10] | And you’re teaching me to kill. | 还有就是 你教我如何杀人 |
[00:12] | You are my real legacy, Ryan. | 你是我真正的传人 莱恩 |
[00:14] | I can die | 我可以死掉 |
[00:15] | knowing that I will live on through you. | 只要我知道 我可以通过你继续活下去 |
[00:18] | I don’t want to lose you, doc. | 我不想失去你 医生 |
[00:19] | I’m gonna do better. | 我会做得更好的 |
[00:20] | I’ll be out in a minute. | 我一会儿就出来 |
[00:21] | I’m gonna put you out of your misery. | 我会让你脱离苦海 |
[00:23] | No. I know how to get to Mike Weston. | 不 我知道怎么报复麦克·韦斯顿 |
[00:25] | Well, according to this, somebody’s watching Max, | 根据这个记录 有人在监督麦克丝 |
[00:28] | somebody we can use to get to Mike. | 我们可以利用这个人报复麦克 |
[00:30] | I have the BIA, | 我查到了BIA信息 |
[00:31] | If someone is using the laptop, | 如果有人正在使用那台电脑 |
[00:32] | we can find them in real time. | 我们就可以实时找到他 |
[00:36] | The signal just disappeared! | 信号消失了 |
[00:38] | Why do you think Theo reached out to Joe? | 你觉得希奥为什么要去联系乔 |
[00:40] | He’s getting ready to come after me, | 他准备要报复我 |
[00:41] | he’s gonna need help if he wants to survive. | 知道他要想幸存 必须得有帮手 |
[00:43] | But taking on Ryan Hardy and the FBI is crazy. | 但是跟莱恩·哈迪和联调局对着干太疯狂了 |
[00:46] | We’re gonna need to move quickly on this. | 我们得尽快把这事解决了 |
[00:47] | What the hell are we gonna do? | 我们能怎么做 |
[00:48] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[00:49] | Why do you even need this notebook? | 你要这笔记本干什么 |
[00:51] | -What’s in it? -A name, | -里面有什么 -一个名字 |
[00:52] | Someone with the power to give me my anonymity back. | 一个有能力让我重新销声匿迹的人 |
[00:54] | after I take out Ryan Hardy. | 在我干掉莱恩·哈迪之后 |
[00:56] | Here’s to you. | 敬你的 |
[00:57] | No. Here’s to us. | 不 是敬我们 |
[01:47] | Sneaking out? | 要溜走吗 |
[01:49] | Yeah. I got to… | 是啊 我得… |
[01:53] | Get home. | 回家 |
[01:54] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[01:55] | I don’t normally do this either, | 我一般也不做这种事 |
[01:59] | but last night, | 但昨晚 |
[02:01] | You seemed so sad. | 你看起来很伤心 |
[02:04] | I didn’t think you should be alone. | 我觉得你不该孤单一人 |
[02:07] | Yeah, you’re right, | 是啊 你说得对 |
[02:09] | But… | 但是 |
[02:12] | I shouldn’t have been here either. | 我也不该来这里的 |
[02:29] | Ryan? | 莱恩 |
[02:31] | I’ve been worried to death. | 我快急死了 |
[02:32] | I’ve been calling you all night. | 我给你打了一夜电话 |
[02:34] | Oh. You’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[02:41] | You’ve been drinking. | 你喝酒了 |
[02:42] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[02:50] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚去哪儿了 |
[02:52] | I screwed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[02:54] | Did you… | 你是不是… |
[02:58] | How could you do this to us? | 你怎么能这样对待我们 |
[03:00] | I’m sorry. It’s just after Joe’s execution– | 我很抱歉 只是乔的死刑之后 |
[03:02] | Stop! | 不要说了 |
[03:03] | You do not get to blame him for this. | 你不能把这些赖在他身上 |
[03:06] | I told you to stay away from Joe. | 我早就让你远离乔 |
[03:09] | I begged you to come home to me, | 我乞求你回家来 回到我身边 |
[03:11] | and now you’ve ruined us! | 现在你毁了我们 |
[03:13] | No. No. I c–I can make this right. | 不 不 我可以补救的 |
[03:16] | How? | 怎么做 |
[03:17] | He’s dead, | 他已经死了 |
[03:18] | and you can’t let him go. | 而你依然放不下他 |
[03:20] | He owns a part of you | 他掌控着你内心的一部分 |
[03:21] | that I can’t reach. | 那是我无法触及的地方 |
[03:22] | You know what? I’m tired of trying. | 你知道吗 我已经厌倦去努力了 |
[03:25] | No. Gwen, please. | 不 格温 求求你 |
[03:27] | You got to give me a chance. | 你得给我一次机会 |
[03:28] | I have. Several. | 我给过你 很多次 |
[03:32] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[03:35] | No, no, no, no. Wait. | 不要 不要 等等 |
[03:42] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:43] | You still have me. | 你还有我呢 |
[03:57] | This is stupid. | 这太愚蠢了 |
[03:58] | You’re just gonna grab Mike in broad daylight? | 你想在光天化日之下劫持麦克吗 |
[04:00] | I’m done waiting. | 我等够了 |
[04:01] | I want to make him suffer. | 我要让他受苦 |
[04:02] | Let’s just take a beat and be smart about this. | 我们先暂停 冷静下 想出个明智的做法 |
[04:05] | Someone has my laptop. | 有人拿走了我的电脑 |
[04:07] | They’re using it to watch Max. | 他们用它监视麦克丝 |
[04:08] | They could be an ally, ok? | 他们可能是我们的盟友好吗 |
[04:10] | We–we can use them to blindside Mike, | 我们可以利用他们突袭麦克 |
[04:12] | get him to come to us. | 促使他来自投罗网 |
[04:13] | That’ll take too long. | 那需要太久时间了 |
[04:14] | – Mark, please. – I’m not Mark! | -马克 别这样 -我不是马克 |
[04:19] | Yes, you are, | 不 你是 |
[04:21] | and your heart is broken, | 你的心碎了 |
[04:24] | and I understand that, | 我非常理解 |
[04:26] | but if you take a run at Mike right now, you’ll die, | 但如果你现在就贸然去抓麦克 你会死的 |
[04:28] | and I’ll be on my own again, | 而我又将孤身一人 |
[04:29] | and I don’t know how to do this alone. | 我不知道一个人该如何去应对 |
[04:30] | Killing him is all I think about. | 我现在只想杀掉他 |
[04:32] | You don’t think that I want to kill Ryan | 你不觉得我也很想杀了莱恩吗 |
[04:34] | for what he did to Kyle? | 因为他杀了凯尔 |
[04:36] | We’re in the same place, Mark. | 我们处境相同 马克 |
[04:40] | Ok. We both defined ourselves by another person, | 听着 我们的存在都是基于另一个人的存在 |
[04:43] | and now they’re dead, and we’re lost, | 而现在他们死了 我们因此迷失 |
[04:45] | but there has to be more than revenge. | 但肯定有比复仇更深层的东西 |
[04:51] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[04:57] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[04:58] | but–but I know that Kyle would want me to live, | 但我知道凯尔希望我活下去 |
[05:02] | to try and find happiness, | 去寻找幸福 |
[05:05] | and I’m sure that Luke would want the same for you. | 我相信卢克肯定也希望你那样 |
[05:18] | Mark, no. | 马克 不要 |
[05:19] | I have to. | 我必须去 |
[05:21] | For Luke. | 为了卢克 |
[05:47] | What are you– what are you doing? | 你 你干什么 |
[05:48] | He’s got a security detail with him. | 他有安保特遣队跟着他 |
[05:52] | That was almost the end, Mark. | 刚刚差点就全完了 马克 |
[05:53] | You would be dead, and Mike would have won. | 你会死的 麦克就赢了 |
[05:57] | All right. We’ll do it your way. | 好吧 按你说的做 |
[06:00] | I’ll see you later? | 待会儿见 |
[06:02] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[06:08] | You heard from Ryan? | 你有莱恩的消息吗 |
[06:09] | – Not since yesterday. He’s not in yet? – No. | -从昨天起就没有过 他还没来吗 -没有 |
[06:12] | Well, I’ll give him a call after I talk to Sloan. | 我跟斯隆谈过之后给他打电话 |
[06:14] | I’ve eliminated her from the suspect list of possible moles, | 我已经确定她并非内奸 |
[06:17] | so I want to bring her in on the investigation. | 所以想让她参与调查 |
[06:19] | – We can use a extra set of eyes. – Yeah. | -多个帮手也不错 -是啊 |
[06:23] | Gwen? | 格温 |
[06:25] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吧 |
[06:27] | Ryan’s been drinking again. | 莱恩又开始喝酒了 |
[06:30] | Drinking? | 喝酒 |
[06:31] | Yeah, and, uh, I can’t be there for him anymore. | 是啊 而且 我无法再在他身边帮助他了 |
[06:35] | I just can’t, | 我做不到 |
[06:36] | so, uh, somebody probably should be. | 所以得找个人看着他 |
[06:39] | Ok. | 好的 |
[06:40] | I’ll head over there now. | 我现在就过去 |
[06:42] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧 |
[06:44] | Not really. | 不算好 |
[06:55] | Gwen? | 格温 |
[07:06] | Remind me to get that key back from you. | 记得提醒我把你那钥匙要回来 |
[07:09] | What are you doing here, Max? | 你来干什么 麦克丝 |
[07:10] | Gwen called me. | 格温给我打过电话 |
[07:14] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[07:15] | She’s upset. | 她很伤心 |
[07:16] | She’s worried about you. | 也很担心你 |
[07:20] | Have you been drinking? | 你又在喝酒了吗 |
[07:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[07:23] | I really don’t want to go into it right now. | 我现在真不想谈这个 |
[07:24] | I love you too much to let you get away with this, | 我太爱你了 不能任由你放纵下去 |
[07:26] | so let’s call a sponsor. | 我们打电话给担保人吧 |
[07:29] | Why don’t we go to a meeting? | 不如我们去参加匿名戒酒会 |
[07:31] | I’m good. Really. | 我没事 真的 |
[07:37] | I don’t know what type of game | 我不知道乔昨天 |
[07:39] | Joe was running on you yesterday, | 对你到底做了什么 |
[07:40] | but he is finally gone. | 但他已经死了 |
[07:41] | You are free. | 你自由了 |
[07:43] | You should be relieved. | 你应该松口气才是 |
[07:43] | And you should get back to work. | 而你应该回去工作 |
[07:46] | Well, that’s not gonna happen. You’re stuck with me. | 那是不可能的 我不会离开你 |
[07:48] | I don’t need a baby-sitter, Max. | 我不需要个保姆 麦克丝 |
[07:52] | The tip Joe gave you | 乔告诉你的那条线索 |
[07:53] | about Theo being born from violence in Philadelphia– | 说希奥生于费城的暴力之中 |
[07:57] | we got a lead. | 我们找到线索了 |
[08:00] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[08:02] | I ran all crime reports from the years of Theo’s childhood, | 我查了希奥童年时期发生过的所有犯罪报告 |
[08:05] | and I found a multiple murder | 发现了一起多重谋杀案 |
[08:07] | some 25 years ago in Philly. | 是大约25年前在费城发生的 |
[08:10] | Entire family was slaughtered except the oldest son. | 除了大儿子以外所有人都惨遭杀害 |
[08:15] | Terrance Jackson, the sole survivor. | 特伦斯·杰克逊是唯一的幸存者 |
[08:18] | This is Theo. | 他就是希奥 |
[08:21] | He pointed to his mother’s abusive boyfriend as a suspect- | 他指证他母亲的施暴男友为嫌疑人 |
[08:24] | domestic violence– but he had an alibi, | 家庭暴力 但那个男友有不在场证明 |
[08:27] | so the case went unsolved. | 所以那案子一直悬而未决 |
[08:31] | 6 years later, | 6年后 |
[08:32] | they found the boyfriend’s body floating in the Tinicum marsh. | 他们在迪里卡门的沼泽里发现了那男友的尸体 |
[08:35] | Cause of death? | 死因是什么 |
[08:36] | Inconclusive. | 无法确定 |
[08:38] | This could have been Theo’s first kill. | 这可能是希奥第一次动手杀人 |
[08:39] | He would have been 16 years old. | 他那时应该是16岁 |
[08:41] | Revenge for his family’s murder fits his profile. | 为家人的死复仇 符合他的侧写 |
[08:45] | What happened to Terrance Jackson? | 特伦斯·杰克逊后来怎么样了 |
[08:46] | After 16, he ceased to exist. | 16岁之后他就从人间蒸发了 |
[08:48] | No school records, | 没有学校记录 |
[08:50] | no foster homes, nothing. | 没进过寄养家庭 什么都没有 |
[08:51] | Created a new identity. | 他创造了一个新的身份 |
[08:56] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[09:01] | Shower. | 洗澡 |
[09:04] | Could you make me some coffee? | 你能给我煮点咖啡吗 |
[09:06] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:15] | Doing your homework? | 在专心研究呢 |
[09:17] | GPS coordinates trace back to this house in Annapolis. | GPS坐标指向安纳波利斯的这座房子 |
[09:21] | That’s fancy. Who lives there? | 好高端啊 房子的主人是谁 |
[09:24] | Ownership is hidden behind layers of shell companies. | 所有权信息被多层空壳公司隐藏了 |
[09:26] | I haven’t been able to unravel them all, | 我还没完全破解 |
[09:28] | but it’s safe to say | 但可以肯定的是 |
[09:29] | there’s a lot of money and power behind it, | 其背后隐藏着很强大的财力和权力 |
[09:31] | the kind of money and power that can help us disappear. | 这种财力和权力可以帮我们销声匿迹 |
[09:33] | Ok. So what’s the plan? | 好吧 你有什么计划 |
[09:38] | How’d you like to go for a drive? | 想出去兜兜风吗 |
[09:39] | Can we get breakfast on the way? | 能在路上买点早餐吗 |
[09:41] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:45] | Do you trust this guy? | 你信任那个家伙吗 |
[09:47] | No. He was a friend of Juliana’s. | 不 他是朱莉安娜的朋友 |
[09:49] | He gave us the cameras for Max’s apartment, | 就是他给了我们安装在麦克丝公寓里的摄像头 |
[09:51] | set up the web portal to stream the feed, | 设置好实时监控的网络平台 |
[09:53] | so he should be able to tell us who’s still watching it. | 所以他应该能告诉我们谁还在看监视录像 |
[09:58] | I think Luke should be here for this one. | 我觉得这事最好卢克能来 |
[10:00] | You don’t need him. You can do this. | 你不需要他 你能做到的 |
[10:02] | No, but… | 不是 但是 |
[10:03] | he was always good at this kind of stuff. | 他一直最擅长这种事了 |
[10:06] | Sure. Whatever you need. | 好吧 随你 |
[10:23] | Hey, Silas. | 你好啊 塞拉斯 |
[10:26] | Not cool. You need to go. | 你们不该来的 快走 |
[10:28] | Don’t be like that. | 不要这样 |
[10:29] | I just need a little help with something, | 我只是需要点帮助 |
[10:31] | and then we’ll be on our way. | 然后我们就离开 |
[10:32] | Forget it. Did you hear | 别妄想 你听说 |
[10:33] | what some freak did to Juliana? | 某个变态对朱莉安娜的所为了吗 |
[10:35] | Her face was burned off. | 她的整张脸都烧毁了 |
[10:36] | That freak was me, | 那个变态就是我 |
[10:38] | and her death was a thing of beauty. | 而且她的死简直就是艺术品 |
[10:40] | Listen. Don’t be such a dick about it. | 听着 别这么混蛋 |
[10:41] | Take him in the back. | 把他带到后面去 |
[10:43] | – Ok. – What? No. | -好的 -什么 不要 |
[10:47] | Ok. | 好了 |
[10:52] | You know, I just don’t get the whole hipster thing. | 我就是搞不懂嬉皮士 |
[10:55] | Never mind the ironic headwear | 且不说那奇怪的帽子 |
[10:57] | and the artisanal pickles, | 手工泡菜什么的 |
[10:58] | it just seems so stupid to grow | 光是在脸上留这么多 |
[10:59] | something so flammable on your face. | 易燃物就够傻逼的 |
[11:03] | It didn’t have to go this way, Silas. | 其实可以不必这样的 塞拉斯 |
[11:05] | I was all ready to come in here, | 我原本只是打算走进来 |
[11:07] | flirt with you a little. | 跟你调调情 |
[11:08] | It’s cool, it’s cool. | 好的 知道了 |
[11:10] | Let’s just start over. | 让我们重新来过 |
[11:11] | I’ll do whatever you want, ok? | 你说什么我都照办 好吗 |
[11:14] | Ok. | 很好 |
[11:17] | But give us any trouble, | 但如果你敢给我们惹麻烦 |
[11:19] | I’m gonna roast marshmallows off your face. | 我就把你整张脸都烧烂 |
[11:35] | Looks like someone’s having a party tonight. | 看来有人今晚要开派对 |
[11:37] | Well, I love parties. | 我喜欢参加派对 |
[11:39] | We gonna crash? | 我们要闯入吗 |
[11:41] | If only it were that easy. | 真有那么容易就好了 |
[11:54] | No. | 不 |
[11:56] | What? | 什么 |
[11:56] | We need finesse here, Penny, | 在这里我们要讲究点策略 佩妮 |
[11:58] | – Not mayhem. – Fine. | -不是硬闯 -好吧 |
[12:01] | Hey. How you doing? | 嗨 你们好吗 |
[12:03] | Can we help you, sir? | 有什么能帮你的吗 先生 |
[12:04] | I sure hope so. | 我急需帮助 |
[12:05] | We’re lost, and our navigation system is on the fritz. | 我们迷路了 而且导航系统也出了故障 |
[12:07] | You know, you pay all this money for technology, | 你花大价钱购入科技产品 |
[12:09] | and it just screws you when you need it most, right? | 它却在你最需要的时候罢工 对吧 |
[12:11] | Am I right? | 我说的对吧 |
[12:12] | Sir, this is private property. | 先生 这里是私人地界 |
[12:14] | You can’t be here. | 你不能待在这儿 |
[12:15] | You need to leave now. | 请立刻离开 |
[12:16] | No problem, no problem. | 没问题 没问题 |
[12:17] | You wouldn’t happen to know how to get to 97 from here, would you? | 你知道从这里到97街的路吗 |
[12:19] | Can’t help you. | 无能为力 |
[12:20] | – Ok. – Now. | -好的 -快走 |
[12:22] | All right. Have a nice day. | 好的 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[12:24] | We could have taken him. | 我们本可以拿下他的 |
[12:26] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[12:28] | We can’t just hop the fence, | 我们不能跃过围墙进去 |
[12:29] | which means we got to find another way in. | 这就意味着我们得另想办法进去 |
[12:40] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[12:41] | It’s not good. | 不太好 |
[13:04] | – You ok? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[13:06] | You could have called me. | 你可以打电话给我的 |
[13:07] | You know, you can talk to me about anything. | 任何事你都可以找我聊 |
[13:09] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[13:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:11] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开工吧 |
[13:15] | Max was just catching me up on the latest. | 麦克丝刚刚跟我说了最新的进展 |
[13:17] | I noticed some things in this file. | 我注意到这些档案里的一些细节 |
[13:19] | – It just does not add up. – Like? | -不怎么说得通 -比如 |
[13:21] | Well, look at the victims’ bodies. | 瞧瞧这些受害者的尸体 |
[13:24] | Legs straight, together, | 双腿拉直 并拢 |
[13:25] | arms extended over their heads. | 手臂伸过头顶 |
[13:27] | They were posed postmortem. | 他们是死后被摆成这样的 |
[13:29] | Yeah, but the autopsy report says that the violence was focused, | 是的 但尸检报告称袭击是精心策划的 |
[13:32] | directed, methodical, not erratic. | 直接的 有章法的 而非随意为之 |
[13:35] | That’s atypical for an abusive boyfriend. | 那不符合施暴男友的一般做法 |
[13:38] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:39] | There’s a broken mirror in the house. | 房子里有一面破损的镜子 |
[13:40] | Any of the victims’ injuries consistent with broken glass? | 受害人的伤口里有碎玻璃吗 |
[13:43] | No. No. Definitely not. | 没 肯定没有 |
[13:45] | Is the mirror significant? | 镜子很重要吗 |
[13:46] | Yeah. I’ve seen it before. | 是的 我以前见过 |
[13:49] | Matches the m.o. of a serial killer | 与一位连环杀手的作案手法相吻合 |
[13:51] | who was active in Philadelphia in the nineties called the madman. | 他90年代活跃于费城 被称为”疯汉” |
[13:55] | What do we know about him? | 关于他有什么已知信息 |
[13:56] | Never been caught. | 从没被抓过 |
[13:58] | Former colleague of mine Lisa Campbell had the case, | 我的前同事丽莎·坎贝尔以前负责这案子 |
[14:00] | and I think she’s an academy instructor at Quantico now. | 她目前应该在匡蒂科做学术导师 |
[14:04] | This is how we’re gonna get Theo. | 我们要通过这一线索找到希奥 |
[14:09] | Well, the broken mirror does play into the madman’s signature, | 打碎的镜子确实是”疯汉”的特征 |
[14:12] | so this could be one of his. | 所以这可能是他犯的案之一 |
[14:14] | It’s possible, | 的确是有可能的 |
[14:16] | but you didn’t fly all the way down here for a cold case. | 但你不会为了一桩悬案不远万里飞过来 |
[14:19] | What’s really going on? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[14:20] | Terrance, the surviving member, | 特伦斯 那个幸存者 |
[14:22] | vanished from the grid when he was 16 years old. | 从16岁起就销声匿迹了 |
[14:24] | We think he became Theo Noble. | 我们认为他就是后来的希奥·诺贝尔 |
[14:28] | So how does solving this case get you to him? | 那攻破这桩案子如何能帮你抓到他 |
[14:32] | Ok. So here’s my theory. | 好吧 我是这么想的 |
[14:35] | 10-year-old Theo believes that | 10岁大的希奥坚信 |
[14:36] | his entire family has been murdered by his mother’s boyfriend, right? | 他全家是被他母亲的男友谋杀的 对吗 |
[14:39] | So he plots, he plans for 6 years to take him out. | 所以他筹谋计划了6年把他除掉 |
[14:42] | I think if we reveal the madman | 我认为如果我们披露”疯汉” |
[14:45] | to be the family’s true killer | 才是他家灭门案的真正凶手 |
[14:47] | He won’t be able to resist. | 他肯定按捺不住 |
[14:48] | He’ll come after him, and we’ll be waiting. | 他会追杀他 我们等着就好 |
[14:50] | Use one shark as bait for another. | 螳螂捕蝉 黄雀在后 |
[14:55] | I’ll pull all my files. | 我去调档案出来 |
[15:04] | – Hey, Tom. – Hey. | -你好汤姆 -你好 |
[15:06] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你 |
[15:07] | Uh, just doing some housekeeping on the incident reports | 我在做行动报告的档案整理 |
[15:10] | from the raid at Gray’s Brooklyn safe house. | 是关于对格雷在布鲁克林的安全屋突击行动的 |
[15:13] | Do you have a minute to come by the command center? | 你有空能来指挥中心一下吗 |
[15:16] | Um, I’m actually off site right now. | 其实我现在在外面 |
[15:18] | Can I call you right back? | 能稍后打给你吗 |
[15:20] | While I’ve got you, can I ask you a couple quick questions? | 既然联系上你了 我能迅速地问几个问题吗 |
[15:22] | I’m kind of busy. | 我挺忙的 |
[15:23] | It would really help me out. | 那真的会帮上我的大忙的 |
[15:27] | All right. What is this about? | 好吧 是关于什么的 |
[15:29] | Just crossing T’s and dotting I’s. | 就是补充一些细节 修正错漏 |
[15:31] | Um, you helped clear the Gray safe house, right? | 你曾协助搜查格雷的安全屋 是吗 |
[15:34] | – Yeah. – Which floor? | -是的 -哪一层 |
[15:38] | First floor. | 1楼 |
[15:38] | And were you up on the second floor at all? | 你上过2楼吗 |
[15:41] | I probably passed through with my partner. | 我可能跟搭档稍微经过了一下 |
[15:42] | So you were never alone up there? | 所以你从没单独上过2楼吗 |
[15:45] | No. No. | 没 没有 |
[15:46] | Ok. Good. | 好的 很好 |
[15:47] | That’s what it says here in your report. | 你的报告里也是这么说的 |
[15:49] | Ok. Cool. Um, let me know if you need anything else. | 好的 如果有其它需要请联系我 |
[15:52] | Will do. Thanks. | 会的 谢谢 |
[15:57] | If the madman really did attack his family, | 如果”疯汉”真的袭击过他的家庭 |
[15:59] | then Terrance–or Theo– is very lucky to be alive. | 然后特伦斯或是希奥 幸存下来 |
[16:02] | He’s ever only left one other survivor. | 他可能还遗漏了另一位生还者 |
[16:04] | She described the suspect as medium build, | 她形容嫌犯为中等身材 |
[16:07] | – Dark hair, work boots. – Anything else? | -深色头发 穿工装靴 -还有别的吗 |
[16:09] | No. She didn’t get a good look at him. | 没了 她没能看仔细 |
[16:11] | The lights were out. | 灯被熄灭了 |
[16:18] | Hang on. | 等下 |
[16:21] | Philadelphia Department of Water and Power van | 费城水电部的车 |
[16:23] | parked outside the Jackson house. | 停在杰克逊家的外面 |
[16:25] | What were you saying about the lights | 你刚刚说 另一桩案子里 |
[16:26] | in the building in that other case? | 屋里的灯是什么情况来着 |
[16:27] | Their power had been shut off. | 他们被断电了 |
[16:29] | They hadn’t paid their bills. | 因为他们没有缴费 |
[16:30] | Utility workers are practically invisible, right? | 公共机构的工人几乎是隐形的 是吗 |
[16:32] | Unfettered access to buildings, | 进入任何大楼都不受约束 |
[16:33] | come and go as they please. | 来去自由 |
[16:35] | It’s the perfect camouflage. | 那是绝佳的幌子 |
[16:36] | We need to go through the other madman cases | 我们需要把”疯汉”其它的案子再过一遍 |
[16:38] | and see if there was any DWP activity nearby. | 看看附近有没有水电部的活动 |
[16:41] | Worth checking out. | 值得查一查 |
[16:42] | I’ll reach out to Philadelphia DWP, | 我去联系费城水电部 |
[16:44] | See if they have any records of people | 看看在案发时期 他们有没有 |
[16:45] | doing service during the time of the attacks. | 派人在附近执行服务 |
[16:46] | I’m gonna head up to philly. | 我要去费城一趟 |
[16:47] | We’ll head up to philly. | 我们都要去费城 |
[16:48] | We’re going, too. | 我们也要去啊 |
[16:49] | No. Stay here. Get us a name. | 不 你们留在这里 查到那个人 |
[16:52] | Call if you get something. | 如果查到什么就联系我 |
[16:56] | – You think he ditched us on purpose? – I hope not. | -你觉得他是故意甩开我们的吗 -但愿不是 |
[17:13] | Sorry. You know, they didn’t have macrobiotic chalupas. | 抱歉 他们那里没有长寿玉米饼 |
[17:18] | Penny, you need to grow up. | 佩妮 你得成熟一点 |
[17:21] | This is serious. | 这可是很严肃的事 |
[17:22] | No. You’re serious. | 不 是你太严肃了 |
[17:24] | This is what we make it. | 我们来决定一切该怎么样 |
[17:25] | You know what your problem is, T? | 你知道你的问题是什么吗 T |
[17:27] | You need everything to be perfect all the time. | 你时时刻刻要求一切都很完美 |
[17:29] | I am spontaneous and fun. | 我却很随性 很有乐趣 |
[17:31] | Try reckless | 你是鲁莽 |
[17:32] | And more than a little immature. | 而且不是一般的不成熟 |
[17:37] | Ok. So what is going on inside this mansion | 好吧 那栋房子里到底在搞什么 |
[17:39] | That it needs that much security? | 竟然需要那么严密的安保措施 |
[17:41] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[17:42] | But it’s connected to Strauss. | 但肯定跟施特拉斯有关 |
[17:44] | How do we get in? | 我们要怎么进去 |
[17:45] | I hacked into all the high-end limousine companies in the D.C. area. | 我黑进了华盛顿特区所有的高级豪华轿车公司 |
[17:48] | I found 5 headed to the mansion. | 发现有5辆车接下来要进入那栋房子 |
[17:50] | Ran a client list. | 查出了客户清单 |
[17:53] | Looks like he could be our younger cousin. | 看上去他可以冒充我们的小表弟呢 |
[17:55] | Exactly. | 对极了 |
[17:56] | Meet Daniel Carr, lobbyist extraordinaire | 来见见丹尼尔·卡尔吧 高级说客 |
[17:59] | And our ticket to the party. | 也是我们进入里面的门票 |
[18:10] | – Were you and Luke ever apart as kids? – No. | -你和卢克小时候有没有疏远过 -没有 |
[18:15] | No. We did everything together. | 没有 我们做什么事都一起 |
[18:20] | He was my only friend. | 他曾是我唯一的朋友 |
[18:22] | All the other kids thought we were weird. | 其他小孩都觉得我们很古怪 |
[18:24] | I–I was the complete opposite. | 我跟你是完全相反的 |
[18:26] | I had so many friends growing up, | 我小时候有好多的朋友 |
[18:27] | But it wasn’t until I met Kyle | 但是直到我遇到凯尔 |
[18:30] | That I realized how lonely I was. | 我才意识到自己一直以来有多孤独 |
[18:32] | He gave me the strength to finally be myself. | 他给了我做真实的自我的力量 |
[18:35] | I’m jealous. | 我很嫉妒 |
[18:39] | I don’t know who I am without Luke. | 我不知道没有了卢克我到底是谁 |
[18:45] | You are a smart, sweet man, | 你是个聪明 贴心的人 |
[18:49] | And you’re strong, and you’re funny, | 你很坚强 风趣 |
[18:52] | And you’re a hell of a cook, | 你还是个很出色的厨师 |
[18:54] | And with all this tragedy you’ve experienced, | 你虽然经历了那么多悲剧 |
[18:57] | you still got a good heart. | 但却依然有一颗善良的心 |
[18:59] | I mean, you trusted me. | 你信任了我 |
[19:03] | I’ll never forget that. | 我永远不会忘记那一点的 |
[19:11] | One moment. | 稍等一下 |
[19:16] | After a bloody hostage crisis defused by agent Ryan Hardy, | 在莱恩·哈迪成功解决一场危急的人质危机事件后 |
[19:19] | Serial killer Joe Carroll was executed yesterday. | 连环杀手乔·卡罗已于昨日被执行死刑 |
[19:22] | Carroll terrorized the east coast, killing dozens, | 卡罗曾令东海岸人心惶惶 杀害了几十人 |
[19:24] | And managed to escape federal custody | 并成功从联邦监狱中脱逃 |
[19:26] | Not once but twice. | 不是一次 而是两次 |
[19:27] | It was Ryan Hardy who… | 是莱恩·哈迪… |
[19:28] | You shouldn’t be out working today | 你今天不该出来工作的 |
[19:29] | After what you went through yesterday. | 毕竟昨天才经历了那样的事 |
[19:31] | I like to keep busy. | 我喜欢保持忙碌 |
[19:35] | If we catch the madman, | 如果我们抓住疯汉 |
[19:36] | You need to understand that I’m gonna bring him in the right way. | 你要知道 我会按照合法手段把他拘捕的 |
[19:39] | You accusing me of something? | 你是在指控我有什么不法行为吗 |
[19:40] | No. I just know you like to color outside the lines, | 不 我只是知道你不太按规矩办事 |
[19:43] | But this guy killed a lot of people on my watch, | 但那家伙在我眼皮底下杀了很多人 |
[19:46] | So I need a clean conviction. | 所以我必须让他依法被惩处 |
[19:48] | Got to do it by the book. | 必须严格按照规矩办事 |
[19:50] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[19:51] | How can I help you? | 请问有什么能帮到你们的 |
[19:54] | I got this. Two rooms, please. | 我来说 麻烦开两间房 |
[19:59] | – Hey, Mike. – We got a name. | -嘿 麦克 -我们查到了一个人 |
[20:00] | Crosscheck of DWP records shows | 交叉对比水电部的记录显示 |
[20:02] | A lone employee working within the same sector | 一名员工至少在4起疯汉谋杀案 |
[20:04] | Of at least 4 of the madman murders. | 案发地点周边区域工作过 |
[20:06] | Suspect’s name is… | 嫌犯的名字叫做 |
[20:08] | Oleg Vukovich. | 奥列格·乌科维奇 |
[20:09] | Max is sending you a picture | 麦克丝这就发你一张照片 |
[20:10] | And a last-known address now. | 以及目前知道的最新住址 |
[20:11] | Should we send a local hrt team to meet up with you and Lisa? | 需要我们派当地人质救援队去找你和丽莎会合吗 |
[20:22] | No. We’ll check it out. | 不用 我们会去查看下的 |
[20:23] | We’ll call you if we need backup. | 如果需要支援 我们再联系你 |
[20:25] | Ok. Max and I are on our way there. | 好的 麦克丝和我这就赶来 |
[20:27] | Your guys get anything? | 你的手下查到什么了吗 |
[20:29] | No, no. They’re still working on it. | 没有 他们还在继续查 |
[20:32] | – Room key? – There you go. | -房卡呢 -给 |
[20:33] | All right. I left something in the car. | 好的 我忘了点东西在车上 |
[20:36] | – I’ll be up in a minute. – all right. | -我一会儿就上去 -好的 |
[20:51] | This place is far, huh? | 这地方可真远啊 |
[20:53] | Yes, but worth the wait. | 没错 但是值得等待 |
[20:57] | It’s the most exclusive party you’ll ever go to. | 那会是你有史以来参加过的最秘密的派对 |
[21:02] | Looks like we’re here. | 看来我们已经到了 |
[21:04] | I don’t see any houses. | 我没看到什么房子啊 |
[21:07] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[21:09] | Evening, Daniel, ma’am. | 晚上好 丹尼尔 夫人 |
[21:13] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[21:18] | I’ve got some questions about this party. | 我对于那个派对有些问题要问 |
[21:20] | If you know about the party, | 如果你知道那个派对 |
[21:21] | You know I can’t say anything. | 你也该知道我什么都不能说的 |
[21:23] | It’s easy to talk tough, Daniel… | 嘴硬倒是很容易 丹尼尔 |
[21:29] | But I’m a professional at causing pain, | 但我可是虐待人的专家 |
[21:31] | And you’re an amateur at taking it, | 你却不怎么擅长忍受疼痛 |
[21:32] | So let’s cut to the chase. | 我们就有话直说吧 |
[21:34] | Who’s hosting the party? | 派对的主办人是谁 |
[21:39] | I’ve only heard a first name–Eliza. | 我只听说过名字不知道姓 叫伊莉莎 |
[21:43] | Now listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:45] | These people, | 那些人 |
[21:47] | you do not want their attention. | 你不会希望被他们注意到的 |
[21:49] | Oh, but that’s exactly what I want, Daniel. | 但我就是想引起他们的注意 丹尼尔 |
[21:51] | Now both of you, get undressed. | 现在请你们都把衣服脱掉 |
[21:53] | We don’t want to get any blood on the clothes. | 我们可不希望衣服上沾到血 |
[23:52] | 我在监视 我在等待 | |
[24:19] | Stop! | 住手 |
[24:23] | God! | 天啊 |
[25:25] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你他妈刚刚是怎么想的啊 |
[25:27] | You nearly got yourself killed, | 你差点害死自己 |
[25:28] | And now the madman is in the wind. | 现在疯汉也逃得没影了 |
[25:30] | We’ll find him, all right? | 我们会找到他的 |
[25:31] | We had him, and if you’d followed protocol, | 我们本来已经找到了 如果你按规程办事 |
[25:34] | He’d be in custody! | 他现在已经被拘捕了 |
[25:36] | You better talk some sense into him. | 你最好劝他恢复一下理智 |
[25:40] | You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[25:41] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:41] | Are you fine? | 你真的没事吗 |
[25:42] | They could suspend you for this. | 他们可以因为这事停你的职 |
[25:43] | I don’t care, ok? | 我不在乎 好吗 |
[25:45] | Pull everything you can on Oleg– | 调出关于奥列格的一切信息 |
[25:47] | Friends, family, other property, | 朋友 家人 其他房产 |
[25:49] | Anything! | 一切信息 |
[25:52] | I’ve never seen him like this. | 我从没见过他像这样 |
[25:54] | I have. | 我见过 |
[26:06] | Sorry. I know it’s late. | 抱歉 我知道现在很晚了 |
[26:07] | Everything ok? | 没什么事吧 |
[26:08] | It’s the safe house raid. | 是上次突袭安全屋的事 |
[26:09] | Some of the details just aren’t adding up, | 某些细节对不上 |
[26:11] | And I’m on a deadline. | 规定期限又快到了 |
[26:12] | You offered to help. Is this ok? | 你之前说可以帮忙 现在可以吗 |
[26:14] | Sure, sure. Come on in. | 当然 当然 进来吧 |
[26:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:22] | Uh, I got good news and bad. | 我这里有好消息和坏消息 |
[26:25] | Did you find who’s watching Max? | 你查出是谁在监视麦克丝了吗 |
[26:27] | Uh, no, but I did manage to track | 没有 但我追踪到 |
[26:30] | where the laptop’s been used, | 那台电脑曾被使用过的地点 |
[26:31] | And that’s the bad news. | 那是坏消息 |
[26:33] | It’s inside the FBI. | 就在联调局大楼内 |
[26:34] | Your mystery man works for the feds. | 那个神秘人物是为联调局服务的 |
[26:36] | How long till we identify him? | 我们要多久时间能查出他的身份 |
[26:37] | Never. Hacking the FBI firewall | 永远不能 入侵联调局防火墙 |
[26:39] | Is too black hat for me. | 对我来说太高深了 |
[26:41] | I’m worried I set off an alarm | 我担心我只是在外围嗅探 |
[26:42] | Just sniffing around the outside. | 就已经触发那边的警报了 |
[26:44] | See? I told you this was a waste of time. | 瞧吧 我就说这纯属浪费时间吧 |
[26:46] | No, no, no. This still helps, ok? | 不不不 这对我们依然是有帮助的 |
[26:47] | We just need to find someone who can hack into the FBI. | 我们只要找到一个能黑进联调局的人就行了 |
[26:50] | Do you know anyone who does that? | 你认识那么厉害的人吗 |
[26:51] | Because I sure as hell don’t. | 因为我显然不认识 |
[26:54] | Actually, I do. | 实际上我还真认识 |
[27:18] | How are we supposed to find this Eliza chick anyway? | 我们怎么才能找到那个叫伊莉莎的妞 |
[27:20] | I figure she’ll be pretty close to the action. | 我猜她应该是个大人物 在重要的地方 |
[27:35] | Come on. | 过来 |
[27:36] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[27:45] | Bracelet. | 手环 |
[27:51] | Have fun. | 祝玩的愉快 |
[27:57] | Bracelet. | 手环 |
[28:03] | Have fun. | 祝玩的愉快 |
[28:56] | Sorry, folks. This area is off limits. | 抱歉 二位 这里不对外开放 |
[28:58] | Oh, it’s ok. | 没事的 |
[28:59] | We’re just going to see Eliza. | 我们只是去见下伊莉莎 |
[29:09] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[29:11] | Ready. | 好了 |
[29:33] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[29:38] | Theo is as good a name as any. | 希奥就是本尊大名 |
[29:41] | I’ve been led to believe that we have a friend in common. | 我们似乎有一位共同的朋友 |
[29:44] | I’m sure I don’t know what you mean. | 我不明白你什么意思 |
[29:45] | He was found dead recently after a very public mistrial. | 他在经历了万众瞩目的无效审判后被发现死亡了 |
[29:50] | According to the news, you killed that gentleman. | 根据新闻 是你杀了那位先生 |
[29:53] | Dr. Strauss’ death was a tragedy | 施特拉斯医生的死是个悲剧 |
[29:57] | Brought about by his willingness to betray those close to him, | 一切皆源于他竟然背叛那些与他亲近的人 |
[30:00] | A trait I can’t imagine that you would condone. | 我相信你也无法宽恕他的这种行为 |
[30:04] | Certainly not what one looks for in a friend, | 显然谁都不会希望一个朋友如此对待自己 |
[30:09] | But I’m sure you didn’t come all the way here | 但我相信你大老远跑过来 |
[30:11] | And shoot my security people | 射杀了我的安保人员 |
[30:13] | Just to talk about the dearly departed. | 可不是为了谈论某个死人的 |
[30:15] | No. | 的确不是 |
[30:18] | I came to make an offer | 我是来提出一个合作协议的 |
[30:20] | But only once I’m convinced you’re the person to make it to. | 但我必须先确保你是个合适的人选 |
[30:24] | Can we cut to the chase already? | 我们能有话直说吗 |
[30:26] | My feet are killing me. | 我的脚快疼死了 |
[30:28] | And you are? | 你又是谁 |
[30:29] | Not the topic of conversation. | 我们不谈这个 |
[30:32] | I assume you are familiar with special agent Ryan Hardy. | 我猜你应该很熟悉特别探员莱恩·哈迪吧 |
[30:35] | Vaguely. | 没什么印象 |
[30:36] | Well, he caught Joe Carroll | 他曾逮捕过乔·卡罗 |
[30:38] | And Arthur Strauss, | 和亚瑟·施特拉斯 |
[30:40] | And he’s come closer than anyone else to catching me. | 他还差点就抓到我了 |
[30:43] | Do you really believe that you can stay off his radar forever? | 你真觉得你可以永远不被他发现吗 |
[30:47] | For argument’s sake, let’s pretend like that matters. | 假设如此 我们就假装那事很重要吧 |
[30:50] | Well, then let’s also pretend that I can deliver him to you | 我们还可以假装 我可以把他送到你面前 |
[30:54] | Dead or alive, your choice. | 是死是活 由你选 |
[30:56] | Just know that alive won’t necessarily mean whole. | 不过活着可不代表他的身体会是完整的 |
[31:02] | No offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[31:03] | But why would we outsource such a sensitive matter? | 但我们为什么要请外人处理一件这么重大的事 |
[31:06] | Because I am already exposed. | 因为我已经暴露了 |
[31:08] | You go after Ryan Hardy, and you fail, | 如果你亲自追捕莱恩·哈迪 然后失败了 |
[31:12] | you put a target right on your back. | 你就把自己变成了被追捕的目标 |
[31:14] | I’m providing you with a firewall of sorts. | 我可以替你挡下这一切危险 |
[31:18] | Question is what is that worth to you? | 问题是 那对你来说价值几何 |
[31:21] | Why do I think you already have a price in mind? | 我怎么觉得 你已经想好了一个价码呢 |
[31:34] | Discussion for another day. | 下次再叙 |
[31:39] | Sorry about the mess. | 抱歉弄脏了你的地方 |
[32:32] | Listen. I’m giving you a pass | 听着 我打算饶过你这一次 |
[32:33] | Because it was your lead that got us so close to Oleg. | 因为是你的线索让我们差点就抓到奥列格了 |
[32:37] | What happened tonight cannot ever happen again. | 今晚的事 绝不能再次发生了 |
[32:41] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[32:42] | You wouldn’t look good in an orange jumpsuit. | 你穿上囚服可不会很帅 |
[32:48] | BOLOs for Oleg are out across the city, | 针对奥列格的通缉令已经在全城发出了 |
[32:51] | And all his financials have been tagged | 他的资产已经处于严密监控之下 |
[32:53] | In case he tries to run. | 以防他想逃跑 |
[32:55] | His journal indicates that he suffers | 他的日志显示他遭受着 |
[32:57] | From profound psychotic delusions, | 严重的精神病幻觉的折磨 |
[32:59] | Thinks he’s Charon, the boatman of hades, | 他觉得自己是冥河船夫 |
[33:02] | Ferrying souls across the river styx. | 把灵魂载过冥河 |
[33:04] | What’s his compulsion with mirrors? | 他对于镜子有什么强迫症 |
[33:06] | Why break them? | 为什么要打碎镜子 |
[33:07] | He’s scared of them. | 他很怕镜子 |
[33:08] | He believes they are the gateway to hell, | 他认为镜子是通向地狱的大门 |
[33:11] | And he’s not ready to go back yet. | 而他还没有准备好重返地狱 |
[33:28] | Hi. How can I help you? | 你好 有什么需要帮忙的 |
[33:29] | The FBI– what room? | 联调局的人 住在哪间房 |
[33:32] | I’m sorry. I can’t just give you that information. | 抱歉 我不能随便告诉你这一信息 |
[33:37] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[33:38] | Wait a second. Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[34:01] | Hi. You’ve reached Gwen. | 你好 我是格温 |
[34:02] | Please leave a message. | 有事请留言 |
[34:04] | Gwen, it’s me. | 格温 是我 |
[34:06] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[34:08] | I can–I can fix this. | 我可以弥补的 |
[34:09] | Please, please call me back. | 求求你 给我回个电话吧 |
[34:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:26] | That call have anything to do with how you behaved today? | 那通电话跟你今天的行为有关吗 |
[34:29] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[34:31] | I’ve left that message before. | 我以前也留过那样的留言 |
[34:33] | Divorced twice. | 离了两次婚 |
[34:36] | I finally realized our line of work | 我终于意识到我们的工作 |
[34:37] | doesn’t leave a lot of room for relationships. | 没有给感情留下多少空间 |
[34:39] | Just one or the other. | 只能二选一 |
[34:41] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信这一点 |
[34:42] | A word of unsolicited advice– | 给你个建议吧 |
[34:47] | Just walk away. | 算了吧 |
[34:48] | She’ll be better off, and in the end, | 没有你她会过得更好 到最后 |
[34:49] | so will you. | 你也会过得更好 |
[34:51] | Yeah. Listen, uh, | 好吧 听着 |
[34:53] | I’m gonna go downstairs, get some air. | 我要下楼 呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[34:56] | You want anything? | 你要点什么吗 |
[34:58] | No. I’m gonna take these back to my room. | 不 我要把这些拿回房间 |
[34:59] | Will you give me a hand? | 你能帮我一下吗 |
[35:15] | See you tomorrow? | 那就明天见吧 |
[35:59] | No, please! No! | 不 求你了 不要 |
[36:05] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[36:38] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[36:39] | Ryan, stop! | 莱恩 住手 |
[36:46] | So I got a few questions. | 我有几个问题 |
[36:48] | November 14, 1990, | 1990年11月14日 |
[36:51] | an apartment in Kensington. | 肯辛顿的一套公寓里 |
[36:53] | Mother, 3 children, the Jacksons. | 一个母亲 3个孩子 杰克逊一家 |
[36:55] | You remember them? | 你记得他们吗 |
[37:02] | Why would you spare the boy? | 你为什么会放过这个男孩 |
[37:10] | You know, I read your journal. | 我读过你的日记 |
[37:14] | I know how you feel about these. | 我知道你对于这一切是什么看法 |
[37:18] | Oh, god! Stooooopppp! | 天呐 快住手 |
[37:21] | After you tell me why you let him live. | 除非你告诉我你为什么放过他 |
[37:22] | Because he was my friend! | 因为他是我朋友 |
[37:24] | Get off of him! | 放开他 |
[37:26] | What do you mean your friend? | 你说是你朋友是什么意思 |
[37:29] | I did some work in his building. | 我曾在他家那栋楼干过一些活儿 |
[37:32] | He would hide on the stairs | 她母亲打他时 |
[37:33] | away from his mother when she hit him. | 他就会躲在楼梯上 |
[37:37] | When I looked in his eyes, | 当我看着他的眼睛 |
[37:38] | I saw that he was like me. | 我看得出他跟我一样 |
[37:43] | One day, he asked me to come | 有一天 他让我去他家 |
[37:46] | and kill his family. | 杀死他的家人 |
[37:51] | He was 10 years old. | 他那时才10岁 |
[37:53] | He was a demon. | 他就是个魔鬼 |
[37:54] | He made me promise to kill them all | 他逼我保证把他们都杀死 |
[37:57] | except for the little girl. | 除了一个小姑娘 |
[37:59] | Wait. What little girl? | 等等 什么小姑娘 |
[38:00] | His sister Sophia. | 他妹妹索菲亚 |
[38:02] | Terrance didn’t have a sister, only brothers. | 特伦斯没有妹妹 只有兄弟 |
[38:04] | She was a foster, taken in for the money. | 她是领养的 为了钱收养的 |
[38:07] | Why would he protect her? | 他为什么要保护她 |
[38:08] | Oh, he loved her. | 他爱她 |
[38:10] | They shared a special bond. | 他们之间有特殊的感情 |
[38:17] | I come bearing gifts. | 我带了礼物来哦 |
[38:18] | Still take yours with milk, sugar, | 给你的加了牛奶 糖 |
[38:19] | and a splash of coffee, right? | 再加一点咖啡 对吗 |
[38:21] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是啊 谢谢 |
[38:28] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:31] | Ryan was drunk back at the hotel. | 莱恩在宾馆里又喝醉了 |
[38:37] | If Campbell hadn’t been there to stop him– | 要是坎贝尔没在场阻止他 |
[38:38] | But she was, | 但她在啊 |
[38:42] | and we’ll be there to get him through this. | 我们会帮他挺过这一难关的 |
[38:53] | So this hacker guy, he’s the one who killed Strauss? | 所以就是这个黑客杀了施特拉斯吗 |
[38:57] | Yeah, and he gave me a way to contact him | 是啊 而且他告诉了我一个联系他的办法 |
[39:00] | in case I ever heard of anything that put him in jeopardy. | 以防我听到什么可能会令他陷入危险的消息 |
[39:08] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[39:11] | This is a scary guy, | 这家伙很恐怖 |
[39:13] | like, maybe the scariest guy I’ve ever met. | 可能是我碰到过最恐怖的家伙 |
[39:18] | You don’t have to stick around. | 你没必要继续留在我身边了 |
[39:20] | I can do this by myself. | 我可以自己来 |
[39:23] | No. I owe you, ok? | 不行 我欠你的 好吗 |
[39:26] | We’re in this together. | 我们要一起面对 |
[39:40] | You think they’ll go for it? | 你觉得他们会同意吗 |
[39:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:50] | Is that them? | 是他们吗 |
[39:52] | No. | 不是 |
[39:55] | Well, who is it? | 那是谁 |
[39:59] | Someone very unexpected. | 一个意想不到的人 |
[40:01] | Agent Ruiz cleared out the bedroom on the second floor here, | 瑞兹探员去清了二楼的卧室 |
[40:05] | and Talley and Hancock | 塔利和汉考克 |
[40:08] | searched the living room and kitchen on the first floor. | 搜查了一楼的客厅和厨房 |
[40:10] | So Ruiz is alone on the second floor, | 所有只有瑞兹一个人上了二楼 |
[40:13] | but protocol states that HRT agents move in pairs. | 人质救援组的探员向来两人一组 |
[40:16] | Why wasn’t that done here? | 这次为什么不是这样 |
[40:17] | Heat of the moment, adrenaline pumping and all that. | 一时激动 肾上腺素飙升什么的吧 |
[40:30] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[40:32] | Trying to find which agent was paired with Ruiz that day. | 查那天跟瑞兹搭档的是谁 |
[40:35] | Isn’t it right there in my report? | 我的报告里不是有写吗 |
[40:36] | Well, it was a joint engagement, | 那是联合执行的任务 |
[40:38] | So there’s another report filed by our team. | 所以我们的队伍还提交了一份报告 |
[40:40] | A second report? | 第二份报告吗 |
[40:41] | Yeah. It’s new policy this year. | 是啊 是今年的新政策 |
[40:46] | Here it is. | 在这儿呢 |
[40:55] | No, no. You don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[40:56] | Let me explain, let me explain. | 听我解释 听我解释 |
[41:10] | No. | 不 |
[41:13] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[41:15] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[41:35] | Gwen? | 格温 |
[42:15] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[42:18] | You’re better off without her. | 你没有她会过得更好 |
[42:23] | Now… | 现在… |
[42:25] | How about a drink? | 来喝一杯怎么样 |