时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | This is a pairing I didn’t expect. | 你们搭在一起还真是出人意料 |
[00:03] | We can help each other. | 我们可以互相帮助 |
[00:04] | There’s a corrupt agent inside the FBI. | 联调局里有个叛徒 |
[00:06] | No. No, no. You don’t understand. No. | 不不 你不明白 不 |
[00:10] | Smile. | 笑一笑 |
[00:11] | Don’t do it. | 别动 |
[00:12] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[00:14] | I’m not a traitor. | 我可不是叛徒 |
[00:14] | You’ve got a dead girl in your bathtub. | 你的浴缸里有个女尸 |
[00:17] | You’re whatever we say you are. | 我们说你是什么 你就是什么 |
[00:18] | There’s got to be a way that I can fix us. | 肯定有方法让我补救的 |
[00:20] | Ryan, you can’t even fix yourself. | 莱恩 你连你自己都挽救不了 |
[00:22] | You want Tom to serve up Mike | 你们想让汤姆把麦克献出来 |
[00:24] | so Mark can torture- kill him, but first, | 好让马克虐杀他 但首先 |
[00:26] | You got to do something for me. | 你们要帮我做件事 |
[00:27] | Give this to Tom. | 把这个给汤姆 |
[00:28] | Make sure he plugs it into the FBI server. | 务必让他把它插到联调局的服务器上 |
[00:30] | Bring me Mike Weston. | 给我把麦克·韦斯顿带来 |
[00:32] | Where’s Theo?! | 希奥在哪儿 |
[00:33] | I don’t care what you do. | 我才不管你会怎么做 |
[00:34] | She’s lying to you, Ryan. | 她在对你撒谎 莱恩 |
[00:35] | Go ahead. Make her. Do it. | 继续啊 折磨她 动手吧 |
[00:41] | He’s here. I’m done. | 人送来了 没我的事了 |
[00:47] | Now you are gonna get what you deserve. | 现在 你要为你的所作所为付出代价了 |
[00:49] | Let him go! | 放开他 |
[00:51] | I know you have my sister. | 我知道我妹妹在你手上 |
[00:53] | How about we get together, just the 3 of us? | 不如我们聚一下吧 就我们3个 |
[00:55] | Ryan. | 莱恩 |
[00:59] | Mike, talk to me. | 麦克 跟我说话 |
[01:01] | Ryan, I’m fine. They- – | 莱恩 我没事 他们… |
[01:03] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[01:05] | I want to talk to my sister. | 我要和我妹妹说话 |
[01:08] | Theo, Theo! | 希奥 希奥 |
[01:10] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[01:13] | You don’t set the terms, Ryan. | 你没资格定条件 莱恩 |
[01:16] | I’m proposing a simple trade, | 我提议一桩很简单的交易 |
[01:20] | A life for a life. | 一命换一命 |
[01:24] | And why should I trust you? | 我为什么要信任你 |
[01:26] | Well, there are so many reasons why you shouldn’t | 你有很多理由可以不信 |
[01:29] | and one very convincing reason | 但有一个很充分的理由 |
[01:31] | why you have to. | 你不得不信 |
[01:36] | Wait for my call. | 等我的电话 |
[01:37] | Wait, wait. Hang on. | 等下 等下 别挂 |
[01:39] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[01:41] | I killed for you, I helped you hack into the FBI. | 我为你杀人 我帮你黑进联调局 |
[01:44] | Mike’s mine. | 麦克是我的 |
[01:45] | Let’s just talk about this. | 我们好好商量一下吧 |
[01:46] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好商量的 |
[01:47] | You’re upset. I totally get it. | 你很生气 我完全能理解 |
[01:50] | So does Mark. | 马克也是如此 |
[01:51] | We’ve both lost people. | 我们都失去过至爱之人 |
[01:52] | Penny is not dead. | 佩妮还没死 |
[01:54] | Ok, ok. | 好 好的 |
[01:56] | The only thing that matters is getting my sister back. | 唯一要紧的就是把我妹妹救回来 |
[02:01] | Mike is bait. | 麦克是个诱饵 |
[02:04] | Once Penny is safe, he’s off my hook, | 只要佩妮安全了 我才不会管他 |
[02:07] | And you- – you will have your moment. | 然后你会有机会享受复仇快感的 |
[02:15] | Until then, you don’t touch him. | 但在那之前 你不能碰他 |
[02:18] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[02:20] | Could not be clearer. | 非常明白 |
[02:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[02:37] | Mike’s as good as dead. | 麦克基本上已经死定了 |
[02:40] | You can’t just give her back. | 你不能把她交回去 |
[02:43] | Use her | 利用她 |
[02:44] | to kill Theo- – that’s what I’d do. | 杀了希奥 如果是我就会这么做 |
[03:05] | Been almost an hour. | 已经快1个小时了 |
[03:08] | Maybe your big brother doesn’t care about you as much as you think. | 或许你哥没有你以为的那么在乎你 |
[03:14] | Just do what my brother says, | 乖乖照我哥说的做 |
[03:15] | and you’ll get your friend back. | 你朋友就能回来 |
[03:17] | Isn’t that what you want? | 那不是你想要的结果吗 |
[03:33] | Ryan, we tracked Mike’s cell phone | 莱恩 我们通过麦克的手机 |
[03:34] | to an abandoned warehouse in Queens. | 追踪到了皇后区的一处废弃仓库 |
[03:36] | Call me back as soon as you get this. | 收到后请尽快回电 |
[04:11] | What do you got? | 你发现了什么 |
[04:14] | I think it’s Mike’s phone | 我觉得这是麦克的手机 |
[04:17] | and blood. | 和血 |
[04:19] | A lot of blood. | 好多血 |
[05:18] | Right here. | 坐下 |
[05:28] | You know, I took you for an intelligent guy, | 我还以为你是个聪明人 |
[05:30] | but trusting these two psychos seems like a dumb move. | 但信任这两个神经病似乎是个愚蠢的举动 |
[05:33] | Save your breath. | 省省吧 |
[05:34] | You don’t have the skill or the insight | 你没那个本事和洞察力 |
[05:37] | to get inside my head. | 去扰乱我的想法 |
[05:38] | I’m just saying. | 我就说说而已 |
[05:40] | Mark’s pouting over there, | 马克站在那边生气 |
[05:41] | looking at me like I killed his mom or something. | 看我的眼神就像我杀了他妈还是谁一样 |
[05:44] | I bet Max is really gonna miss you. | 我敢打赌麦克丝一定会很想念你的 |
[05:46] | You know, after I’m done with you, | 等我跟你算完帐 |
[05:47] | I’m gonna finish her off, too. | 我会把她也一并了结的 |
[05:49] | Enough. Shut up. | 够了 闭嘴 |
[05:53] | Daisy, you watch him. | 黛西 你看着他 |
[05:56] | You come with me. We got work to do. | 你跟我来 有事要做 |
[06:20] | Lisa. | 丽莎 |
[06:23] | Nick Donovan called me in to help. | 尼克·多诺万打电话找我帮忙 |
[06:29] | If- – if that belongs to Mike, | 如果那是麦克的 |
[06:31] | There’s no way anyone could survive losing that amount of blood. | 失血这么多 任何人都活不下来 |
[06:33] | Let’s not draw any conclusions until the DNA comes back in. | DNA检测结果出来前别轻易下结论 |
[06:36] | Tell me about Tom Reyes. | 跟我说说汤姆·赖耶斯这个人 |
[06:37] | You believe he has been compromised? | 你认为他已经被犯罪分子笼络了吗 |
[06:39] | He stole a laptop in the gray safe house. | 他从罪犯藏身所里偷了台电脑 |
[06:41] | When Sloan got onto him, | 斯隆盯上他后 |
[06:43] | I believe he murdered her. | 我觉得是他把她杀了 |
[06:46] | Where’s…where’s Ryan? | 莱恩在哪里 |
[06:47] | He needs to be the front center of this the investigation. | 他必须充当此次调查的主力 |
[06:50] | I haven’t been able to reach her. | 我还联系不上他 |
[06:58] | Ryan! | 莱恩 |
[06:59] | Ryan, open up! | 莱恩快开门 |
[07:05] | Ryan! Ryan, are you in there? | 莱恩 莱恩你在里面吗 |
[07:22] | What is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[07:24] | Are you sleeping? | 你在睡觉吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:26] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这干什么 |
[07:27] | Mike is missing. | 麦克失踪了 |
[07:29] | What? What do you mean missing? | 什么 你说失踪是什么意思 |
[07:30] | Ok, let’s get this inside. | 我们进去说吧 |
[07:34] | I thought you were in trouble. | 我以为你也碰到麻烦了 |
[07:36] | No. I’m fine. | 没有 我没事 |
[07:38] | Well, I’ve been calling you. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[07:39] | Yeah, well- – heh- – I turned my phone off | 是啊 我关机了 |
[07:42] | because I was trying to get some sleep. | 因为我想睡会儿觉 |
[07:44] | Well, your niece was very worried about you. | 你侄女非常担心你 |
[07:47] | I figured we’d find you here sleeping it off. | 我就猜测 你肯定在这里睡觉醒酒呢 |
[07:49] | That’s not what’s going on. | 并不是那么回事 |
[07:50] | Just save it, ok? | 别狡辩了行吗 |
[07:51] | When was the last time you had contact with Mike? | 你上一次联系麦克是什么时候 |
[07:53] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[07:54] | According to his cell phone records, | 根据他的手机记录 |
[07:56] | He called you a couple of hours ago. | 他几个小时前还给你打过电话 |
[07:58] | Well, I- – I- – I- – I don’t know what to tell you | 我我我 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[08:00] | because I never got a call. | 因为我从没接到电话 |
[08:02] | Ok. What about Tom Reyes? | 好吧 那汤姆·赖耶斯 |
[08:03] | Tom Reyes? I don’t know. | 汤姆·赖耶斯 我不知道 |
[08:04] | I haven’t seen Tom Reyes. | 我没看到汤姆·赖耶斯 |
[08:05] | Max, Max. I’ll get dressed. | 麦克丝 麦克丝 我去穿衣服 |
[08:07] | I’ll meet you guys at command, ok? | 我们在指挥中心碰头好吗 |
[08:09] | Tom is the mole. | 汤姆就是内奸 |
[08:11] | What? | 什么 |
[08:12] | And he killed Sloan. | 他杀了斯隆 |
[08:14] | I trusted him. | 我曾经很信任他 |
[08:15] | I d- – I don’t know how I didn’t see it. | 我 我不知道我怎么都没看出来 |
[08:17] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[08:18] | You are not to blame for this, Max. | 不怪你 麦克丝 |
[08:20] | Mike could be dead because of him. | 麦克可能会因为他死掉 |
[08:21] | Are you sure he didn’t say anything | 你确定他没提到 |
[08:23] | about where he might be going? | 他可能会去哪儿吗 |
[08:25] | No. I’m sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[08:28] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[08:32] | Oh. Yeah. I… | 对啊 我… |
[08:35] | broke a glass. | 打碎了块玻璃 |
[08:37] | In your sleep? | 睡觉时弄碎的吗 |
[08:39] | Before I went to sleep. | 在我睡觉前 |
[08:40] | What difference does that make? | 有什么区别吗 |
[08:44] | This is Campbell. | 我是坎贝尔 |
[08:47] | They found Tom’s car. | 他们找到了汤姆的车 |
[08:50] | There’s a body inside. | 里面有具尸体 |
[08:54] | It was reyes. | 是赖耶斯 |
[08:56] | What about Mike? | 那麦克呢 |
[08:58] | And Weston? | 韦斯顿呢 |
[09:04] | There’s no sign of him. | 没有发现他的踪迹 |
[09:04] | Yeah. We’ll be right there. | 好 我们马上过去 |
[09:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[09:09] | Yeah, Max. Go. | 对 麦克丝 快去 |
[09:10] | Go with Campbell. | 跟坎贝尔一起去 |
[09:11] | I’m gonna put some clothes on, | 我去穿几件衣服 |
[09:12] | And I’ll meet you at command. | 我们在指挥中心见 |
[09:15] | I’m right behind you. | 我随后就到 |
[09:16] | Ok. | 行 |
[09:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[09:27] | You guys go ahead. I’ll be right behind you. | 你们先走 我随后就到 |
[09:30] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[09:32] | I don’t think Ryan should be alone right now. | 我觉得现在不该留下莱恩一个人 |
[09:49] | Ryan, what the hell are you doing? | 莱恩 你他妈在搞什么啊 |
[10:01] | Is that Theo’s sister? | 那是希奥的妹妹吗 |
[10:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:03] | – You kidnapped her? – Max. | -你绑架了她 -麦克丝 |
[10:04] | – Have you been torturing her? – Max. | -你一直在折磨她吗 -麦克丝 |
[10:05] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[10:07] | There is no explaining this away. | 根本解释不清这事了 |
[10:08] | I am calling this in. | 我要上报这事 |
[10:09] | – No. You can’t do that. – Watch me! | -不 你不能那么做 -你瞧好了 |
[10:10] | I am not gonna be a part of this, | 我绝对不会再跟这种事沾边的 |
[10:12] | And I’m not gonna let you- – no! Give- – | 我不会让你 不 给 |
[10:14] | Theo has Mike. | 麦克在希奥手上 |
[10:17] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:18] | The only reason Mike is still alive | 麦克还活着的唯一原因 |
[10:21] | is because I have her. | 就是她在我手上 |
[10:23] | He wants to make a trade. | 他想做笔交易 |
[10:26] | And you weren’t gonna tell me! | 你之前竟然不打算告诉我 |
[10:28] | You let me believe that Mike could be dead! | 你让我相信麦克可能已经死了 |
[10:31] | I didn’t want to get you involved. | 我不想再把你牵扯进来 |
[10:32] | I’m involved, Ryan! How could I not be? | 我脱不了关系 莱恩 怎么可能没关 |
[10:34] | Ok, ok! | 好了好了 |
[10:36] | So- – so Tom took Mike to Theo, | 汤姆把麦克带到希奥那里 |
[10:39] | and Theo killed Tom? | 然后希奥杀了汤姆吗 |
[10:41] | Did the sister give you any information, | 那他妹妹有告诉你什么消息 |
[10:43] | anything that we can use? | 任何对我们有用的的信息吗 |
[10:44] | He’s working with Mark and Daisy. | 他现在跟马克和黛西合作 |
[10:48] | We have to alert the FBI. | 我们必须提醒联调局 |
[10:49] | We have to let them know what’s going on. | 必须告诉他们现在的情况 |
[10:50] | – No. No. We can’t. – Mark will kill him! | -不不 不行 -马克会杀了他的 |
[10:52] | We will make up some story about how you got Penny, ok? | 我们编个故事解释佩妮是怎么落到你手上的 |
[10:54] | Listen to me, Max. | 听我说 麦克丝 |
[10:56] | Theo hacked into the FBI servers before, right? | 希奥之前黑进过联调局的服务器 对吧 |
[10:59] | Yes, but we have tightened our cyber security. | 没错 但我们已经加强了网络安全 |
[11:00] | And you’re absolutely sure about that, | 你完全确定吗 |
[11:03] | Sure enough to put Mike’s life on the line? | 你确定到愿意拿麦克的命赌一把吗 |
[11:05] | Listen to me, Max. | 听我说 麦克丝 |
[11:06] | Tom was inside. | 汤姆曾是内奸 |
[11:09] | We have to assume that | 我们必须考虑到 |
[11:11] | the FBI communications have been compromised. | 联调局的通讯情况已经被泄漏了 |
[11:16] | So…so what then? It’s just me and you | 那 那该怎么办 就你我二人吗 |
[11:19] | With no tactical support, nothing? | 完全没有战术支持 什么都没有吗 |
[11:23] | I don’t see any other way. | 我看也没有别的办法了 |
[11:25] | Yes, mom. I’m fine. I’m working. | 是的 妈 我没事 我在工作呢 |
[11:28] | Do you have your hearing aid in? | 你戴了助听器吗 |
[11:29] | I told you I’m not gonna talk to you unless you wear it. | 我跟你说过 你不戴助听器 我就不跟你说话 |
[11:34] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[11:35] | I said I love you, too! | 我说我也爱你 |
[12:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:57] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:24] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是在搞什么 |
[13:25] | You said to kill the caretaker. | 你说要杀了看守人啊 |
[13:31] | I said find him, not kill him. | 我叫你找到他 不是杀了他 |
[13:34] | Eh, killing’s what I do. | 我就喜欢杀人 |
[13:37] | I had questions for him. | 我原本还想问他问题呢 |
[13:38] | You wanted my help. This is me helping. | 你想要我的帮助 这就是我的帮助啊 |
[13:45] | Just help me get him to the stage. | 帮我把他抬到舞台上去 |
[13:59] | – he call? – not yet. | -他联系你了吗 -还没有 |
[14:03] | Just so we’re clear. | 先说清楚一件事 |
[14:04] | Our priority is getting Mike back, right, | 我们的首要任务是把麦克救回来 对吧 |
[14:07] | even if it means losing Theo. | 即使那意味着抓不到希奥 |
[14:09] | You really think I would put Mike’s life at risk? | 你竟然觉得我会拿麦克的命冒险吗 |
[14:11] | I don’t know, Ryan. Ever since Joe’s execution, | 我不知道 莱恩 自从乔被处刑后 |
[14:13] | You’ve been…off. | 你就 很不正常 |
[14:15] | I need to know that I can trust you, | 我必须知道我可以信任你 |
[14:17] | that you’re gonna be at your best during this whole thing. | 你会在这整个过程中 发挥出最佳表现 |
[14:19] | Just say what you mean, Max. | 有话直说吧 麦克丝 |
[14:20] | The drinking, Ryan, it has to stop. | 莱恩 你必须停止喝酒了 |
[14:33] | And the flask? | 小酒壶里的呢 |
[14:46] | Feel better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[14:46] | Yeah. Thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[14:48] | So how we doing this? | 我们要怎么做 |
[14:50] | Theo’s gonna rig the meet with surveillance that he can control, | 希奥肯定会利用他可以控制的监控录像来对付我们 |
[14:53] | So we’re gonna need a signal jammer. | 所以我们需要一个信号干扰器 |
[14:54] | We’re also gonna need secure radios so we can communicate. | 我们还需要安全对讲机 好实现通讯 |
[14:57] | The only way to get that stuff fast is through the bureau, | 要得到那玩意儿最快的办法就是通过局里 |
[14:59] | But every piece of equipment is logged | 但是每个设备的借出和归还 |
[15:01] | In and out through the computer, | 都是通过电脑记录的 |
[15:02] | So if we request anything, Theo’s gonna know. | 如果我们申请任何设备 希奥都会知道 |
[15:04] | Then I’m gonna have to steal it. | 那我只能去偷了 |
[15:22] | Can I get some water? | 能给我一些水吗 |
[15:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:39] | I know what Theo wants, | 我知道希奥的目的 |
[15:41] | And I know what Mark wants. | 我也知道马克的目的 |
[15:42] | You I’m not so sure about. | 对于你我就不太清楚了 |
[15:44] | You’re playing a dangerous game. | 你在玩一个十分危险的游戏 |
[15:45] | You think Theo’s gonna let you live when he’s done with you? | 你觉得等希奥利用完你 还会让你活命吗 |
[15:47] | He killed his wife, he almost killed his kids. | 他杀了自己的妻子 还差点害死自己的孩子们 |
[15:49] | What do you think your chances are? | 你觉得你能活命的可能性有多大 |
[15:51] | What do you care? | 你在乎个什么劲儿 |
[15:55] | You’re in a tank with two sharks. | 你和两条鲨鱼处在同一个鱼缸里 |
[15:58] | I don’t think that’s what Kyle wanted for you. | 我觉得凯尔不会希望你处于这样的境地 |
[16:00] | You think I’m gonna get all teary and let you go | 你觉得我会心软哭泣 然后放你走 |
[16:02] | Just because you mentioned Kyle? | 就因为你提到了凯尔吗 |
[16:03] | You need to up your game. | 你得升级一下你的手段了 |
[16:05] | I’m a safer bet for you than either of those guys. | 相比他们 你把赌注压在我身上更安全些 |
[16:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:09] | So, what, I- – I- – I turn on them, I let you go? | 所以 我要背叛他们 然后放你走吗 |
[16:12] | What do I get? | 我能得到什么好处 |
[16:14] | You put me in a cage for the rest of my life | 你会把我下半辈子都关在大牢里 |
[16:16] | Because I put your friend in a box. | 因为我曾把你的朋友装进盒子里 |
[16:18] | You let me go, I let you run. | 你放我走 我就放你去逃命 |
[16:20] | All I care about is killing Mark. | 我只想杀了马克 |
[16:24] | No. I’ve seen what Theo does when people turn on him. | 不行 我见识过希奥如何对待背叛他的人 |
[16:28] | It- – it’s not pretty. | 那场面可不好看 |
[16:29] | So you’re just biding your time | 所以你就打算空耗时间 |
[16:30] | Until he lets you go? | 直到他主动放你走吗 |
[16:32] | I hope you’re not counting on Mark | 我希望你不要指望马克 |
[16:33] | To protect you from Theo. | 保护你不被希奥伤害 |
[16:34] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[16:35] | He will leave you twisting in the wind | 他会毅然决然地抛下你受苦受难 |
[16:37] | The first chance he has to get his hands on me. | 他只会一门心思地想报复我 |
[16:39] | That’s what I did. | 我当初也是这么做的 |
[16:40] | I turned my back on Max to kill him. | 我弃麦克丝于不顾 去追杀他 |
[16:44] | He will do the same thing. | 他也会做同样的事的 |
[16:56] | Sorry, honey. It’s quiet time. | 抱歉 亲爱的 你该闭嘴了 |
[17:14] | Let’s go through everything, phone logs, e-mail. | 什么都要查一遍 电话记录 电邮 |
[17:17] | We need to find out exactly who Tom has been communicating with. | 我们一定要查清汤姆跟谁联系过 |
[17:20] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[18:30] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不要 |
[19:29] | Where’s Mike? | 麦克哪儿去了 |
[19:30] | He wa- – he was just here. | 他 他刚刚还在这儿呢 |
[19:33] | You two check the service corridors. | 你们两个去查看一下服务走廊 |
[19:35] | You go with him. | 你跟他一起去 |
[19:35] | Mark, you find him, | 马克 你找到他时 |
[19:38] | You don’t touch him. | 不能动他 |
[19:40] | Bring him to me. | 把他带到我这儿来 |
[20:02] | He’s not here, he’s not here. | 他不在这里 他不在这里 |
[20:04] | Ok. Don’t do anything stupid. | 行了 别干傻事 |
[20:08] | We find Mike, and we bring him to Theo. | 我们先找到麦克 然后把他带去给希奥 |
[20:10] | I don’t think I can do that. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[20:11] | Theo will kill you. | 希奥会杀了你的 |
[20:12] | I’m already dead! | 我已经死了 |
[20:15] | Can’t you see that? | 你看不出来这一点吗 |
[20:16] | Without my mom, without Luke, | 没有我妈 没有卢克 |
[20:17] | I’m- – I’m empty. | 我 只是个空壳 |
[20:20] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[20:22] | If you cross Theo, he’ll kill both of us. | 如果你跟希奥对着干 他会杀了我们两个的 |
[20:25] | You get that, right? | 你明白这一点吧 |
[20:26] | Is that what you want? | 你是想那样吗 |
[21:26] | Drop it. | 放下武器 |
[21:35] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[21:39] | Get on your knees! | 跪下 |
[21:44] | Mark, stop! | 马克 住手 |
[21:48] | Daisy… | 黛西 |
[21:51] | Please don’t. | 求你不要 |
[21:59] | I’m- – I’m sorry. | 我 我很抱歉 |
[22:04] | Get up, get up. | 起来 起来 |
[22:18] | Hey, Carl. | 你好 卡尔 |
[22:19] | Agent Hardy. | 哈迪探员 |
[22:20] | Need a couple of battery packs. | 我需要几个电池组 |
[22:25] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:27] | Equipment, agent Hammond. | 设备部 我是哈蒙德探员 |
[22:29] | Hi. This is agent Williams. | 你好 我是威廉姆斯探员 |
[22:30] | I just got a notification | 我刚收到通知说 |
[22:32] | That I never returned my vehicle tracker, | 我一直没有归还车载追踪器 |
[22:34] | But I definitely gave it to you last week. | 但我上周绝对交还给你了啊 |
[22:36] | I’m with somebody right now. | 我这边现在有其他人在等着 |
[22:37] | Can I call you back? | 我能待会儿打给你吗 |
[22:38] | No. Actually, I am about to go through inspection… | 不行 实际上 我马上要接受检查了 |
[22:40] | – and I can’t afford to… – You mind if I go back | -我不能冒着… -你介意我到后面去 |
[22:42] | And grab them myself? | 自己拿吗 |
[22:43] | I’m kind of in a hurry. | 我赶时间呢 |
[22:44] | No. You can’t. | 不 不行的 |
[22:45] | – You talking to me? – no. | -你是在跟我说话吗 -不行 |
[22:47] | Please, please. I’m on thin ice as it is. | 拜托 拜托 我已经如履薄冰了 |
[22:48] | Come on, man. It will take me two minutes. | 拜托 老兄 我两分钟就拿好了 |
[22:50] | Who am I gonna tell? | 我能跟谁去说啊 |
[22:51] | Fine. Aisle 3. | 好吧 3号过道 |
[22:54] | Ok. What was the name again? | 好吧 你叫什么名字来着 |
[22:55] | Sarah Williams. | 莎拉·威廉姆斯 |
[23:08] | I don’t see it here. | 我没看到你的名字啊 |
[23:10] | You said it was a vehicle tracker? | 你刚说是车载追踪器吗 |
[23:16] | I’m- – I’m sorry, but, uh, it’s not listed here. | 不好意思 这上面没有记录 |
[23:18] | You’re gonna have to come down. | 你必须亲自下来一趟 |
[23:19] | No. Wait, wait! | 不行 等等 等等 |
[23:29] | I’m- – I’m- – I’m looking around everywhere. | 我 我到处都找过了 |
[23:31] | I- – I- – I don’t see them. | 我根本没看到啊 |
[23:33] | You said aisle 5, right? | 你刚刚是说5号过道 对吧 |
[23:35] | No. Aisle 3. | 不是 是3号过道 |
[23:37] | Memory’s not what it used to be. | 年纪大了 记忆力大不如前了 |
[23:40] | Come on. I’ll show you. | 过来吧 我带你去找 |
[23:53] | Watch him. | 把他看好了 |
[24:00] | Guess what I said earlier really landed. | 看来我之前说的话你听进去了嘛 |
[24:03] | You were right to turn on Mark. | 你背叛马克是对的 |
[24:05] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[24:06] | The look on his face. | 瞧他脸上当时的表情 |
[24:08] | I mean, I hate the guy, and even I felt bad for him. | 我痛恨那家伙 但当时我都不得不同情他了 |
[24:09] | – I said shut up! – Daisy! | -我叫你闭嘴呢 -黛西 |
[24:22] | It’s time to go. | 该出发了 |
[24:29] | Ryan, where you going? | 莱恩 你要去哪儿 |
[24:31] | Home. | 回家 |
[24:32] | Bull. What are you up to? | 鬼扯 你到底要干什么 |
[24:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[24:35] | Look. I’m not stupid, Ryan! | 听着 我并不蠢 莱恩 |
[24:37] | If you didn’t have something going on, | 如果你不是有别的计划 |
[24:38] | You’d be back upstairs cracking the whip, | 你肯定会在楼上 绞尽脑汁 |
[24:39] | Trying to find Mike. | 试图找到麦克 |
[24:41] | What’s in the backpack? | 你的背包里是什么 |
[24:42] | What? Nothing? | 什么 没什么 |
[24:44] | Show me. | 给我检查下 |
[24:46] | Ryan, I am not screwing around, ok? | 莱恩 我没空跟你瞎闹 好吗 |
[24:47] | We have one agent that’s a traitor, | 我们已经出了一个叛徒探员 |
[24:49] | Another one that’s missing. | 另一个还失踪了 |
[24:50] | Don’t think I won’t cuff you | 别以为我不会铐住你 |
[24:51] | And drag your ass back up those steps! | 把你拖上楼 |
[24:54] | Show me what’s in the backpack. | 让我看看背包里有什么 |
[25:10] | I’m a mess. | 我整个人一团糟 |
[25:11] | I’ve been drinking all night. | 我喝了一晚上的酒 |
[25:13] | I- – I thought that I could come in here | 我 我以为我可以来到这里 |
[25:15] | And get it done, but I- – I- – I can’t. | 认认真真地做事 但是 我 我做不到 |
[25:18] | I’m- – I’m no good to you right now, | 我 我现在完全帮不上你的忙 |
[25:20] | I’m no good to Mike. | 我也帮不了麦克 |
[25:21] | I would never be able to forgive myself | 如果他是因为我喝醉酒而出了什么事 |
[25:24] | if something happened to him because I was drunk. | 那我永远无法原谅自己 |
[25:34] | I’m sorry. It’s my sponsor. | 不好意思 是我的戒酒担保人 |
[25:38] | Fine. Get out of here, | 好吧 你走吧 |
[25:41] | But don’t think I’m not gonna tell Donovan | 但别以为等我跟多诺万谈话时 |
[25:42] | When I talk to him. | 不会告诉他这事 |
[25:43] | Yeah. I- – I understand | 好吧 我 我理解 |
[25:44] | Thank you, Lisa. | 谢谢你 丽莎 |
[25:49] | Theo. | 希奥 |
[25:51] | I thought you weren’t gonna answer there for a second. | 我刚刚还以为你不打算接电话了呢 |
[25:54] | I’m just spending some quality time with your sister. | 我在跟你妹妹度过一些欢乐时光呢 |
[25:56] | So where and when are we gonna do this? | 我们何时 在哪儿交易 |
[25:57] | One hour. | 一小时后 |
[25:59] | The old theater on 169th and Grand | 第169大街和格兰德大街交汇处的剧院 |
[26:01] | Should give us all the privacy we need. | 应该可以提供我们所需要的隐私了 |
[26:04] | Use the south side door. | 从南门进去 |
[26:06] | As long as you come alone with Penny, | 只要你带着佩妮过去 |
[26:09] | We shouldn’t have any problems. | 我们之间应该不会有什么问题的 |
[26:14] | Max, get Penny ready to travel. | 麦克丝 准备带佩妮走 |
[26:17] | Time to get Mike back. | 是时候把麦克救回来了 |
[26:35] | It looks like he came alone. | 看上去他是一个人前来的 |
[26:52] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[26:55] | Signal jammer. He’s trying to level the playing field. | 信号干扰器 他是想创造公平的对抗环境 |
[26:59] | We’re blind without the cameras, ok? | 没有监控探头 我们什么都不知道了啊 |
[27:01] | We should rethink this. | 我们该重新考虑一下 |
[27:03] | No. | 不行 |
[27:05] | We need to get Penny back. | 我们要把佩妮救回来 |
[27:07] | Stick to the plan. | 按原计划行事 |
[27:09] | I’ve- – I’ve never used one of these things before. | 我 我从没用过这玩意儿 |
[27:11] | Too bad. This was supposed to be Mark’s job. | 太遗憾了 这本该是由马克来干的 |
[27:15] | You have to handle it now. | 现在只能交给你了 |
[27:31] | Here we go. | 就是这儿了 |
[27:46] | Max, I’m in. | 麦克丝 我进来了 |
[27:51] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[28:23] | Theo! | 希奥 |
[28:25] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[28:28] | Let’s get this done. | 我们赶快把这事了结了吧 |
[28:50] | When you get to the bannister by the exit row, | 你退到出口处的栏杆旁边 |
[28:52] | There’s a pair of handcuffs. | 那里有一副手铐 |
[28:54] | Cuff Penny there. | 把佩妮铐在那儿 |
[28:58] | What about Mike? | 那麦克呢 |
[29:05] | Mike’s gonna hang out up here with my buddy Saul. | 麦克要和我的兄弟索尔待在这里 |
[29:21] | Key. | 钥匙 |
[29:27] | Now what? | 现在要怎样 |
[29:30] | Move to the center aisle. | 走到中间的过道 |
[29:42] | Penny, this will all be over soon. | 佩妮 这一切很快就会结束的 |
[29:44] | Will it really? | 真的吗 |
[29:46] | You’re on the top of the most wanted list. | 你们是政府不遗余力追捕的通缉犯 |
[29:49] | Lights are on, | 灯已经全部点亮 |
[29:51] | And you’re scurrying from rock to rock, | 你们只能四处躲藏 |
[29:55] | But there’s no darkness left to hide in. | 但已经没有黑暗之处留给你们躲藏了 |
[29:58] | Oh, there’s always darkness, Ryan, | 总是有黑暗之处的 莱恩 |
[30:00] | But I don’t have to tell you that. | 但不必我来告诉你这一点 |
[30:04] | You live there. | 你就活在黑暗中 |
[30:07] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[30:07] | How much vodka have you had today? | 你今天喝了多少伏特加啊 |
[30:12] | You a little tipsy now, hmm? | 你现在有点醉了吗 |
[30:15] | Or did you forget that I’m monitoring your credit cards | 还是你忘了我在监控你的信用卡消费记录 |
[30:19] | And Gwen’s, too? | 以及格温的 |
[30:21] | I got to ask. | 我必须问问 |
[30:24] | Did she check into that hotel because you fell off the wagon? | 她去住宾馆 是因为你酒瘾复发了吗 |
[30:27] | Your computer tricks, | 你的电脑技术 |
[30:30] | They’re not gonna save you now, Theo. | 现在可救不了你的命 希奥 |
[30:34] | Everything’s changed. | 一切都变了 |
[30:36] | No more playing dress- up. | 再也别想玩过家家了 |
[30:39] | I mean, you might as well give up, man. | 你不如放弃算了 老兄 |
[30:51] | Ryan, get down! | 莱恩 趴下 |
[31:03] | Here. Help Max. | 给 去帮麦克丝 |
[31:05] | I’m going after them. | 我去追他们 |
[31:09] | Penny, wait. This way. | 佩妮 等等 这边 |
[31:11] | Go, go. Take it. | 快走 拿着 |
[31:29] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[31:31] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[31:33] | Yeah. You? | 没事 你呢 |
[31:34] | – Yeah. – let’s go. | -没事 -我们走 |
[31:38] | T T T- – t! | |
[31:41] | T, wait! | T 等等 |
[31:43] | We can’t leave. | 我们不能走 |
[31:45] | What are you- – what are you talking about? | 你 你在胡说些什么啊 |
[31:46] | He tortured me, man. | 他用酷刑折磨了我 |
[31:47] | He made me think I was drowning. | 他让我觉得我是要溺水了 |
[31:49] | And we’ll make him pay for that, I promise, | 我们会让他付出代价的 我保证 |
[31:51] | But now is not the time, ok? | 但现在可不是时候 好吗 |
[31:52] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[31:54] | Penny! Penny! | 佩妮 佩妮 |
[32:01] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[32:03] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[32:06] | Penny, get out of here! | 佩妮 快走 |
[32:49] | Theo, is Penny dead? | 希奥 佩妮死了吗 |
[32:56] | We have to get out of here. | 我们必须立刻离开 |
[33:34] | Why the hell didn’t you tell me? | 你他妈之前为什么不告诉我 |
[33:36] | I couldn’t. I had to assume | 我不能说 我必须考虑到 |
[33:37] | That Tom gave Theo access | 汤姆让希奥获得了 |
[33:39] | to everything that we were doing here. | 查知我们这边一切信息的权限 |
[33:40] | You could have said something privately. | 你可以私下里跟我说的啊 |
[33:42] | We would have found a way. | 我们肯定能想到应对办法的 |
[33:43] | I couldn’t risk it. | 我不能冒险 |
[33:44] | One mistake, Theo kills Mike. | 稍微犯个错 希奥就会杀了麦克 |
[33:48] | You’re an FBI agent, Ryan, part of a team. | 你是联调局探员啊 莱恩 是团队的一份子 |
[33:51] | That means you don’t get to run around playing cowboy. | 你不能像个牛仔一样莽撞独行 |
[33:53] | – are we done here? – no, not by a long shot. | -你说完了吗 -没有 早得很呢 |
[33:56] | Donovan has put me in charge of the whole investigation, | 多诺万让我负责整个调查 |
[33:58] | And I am bringing in a formal review team, | 我正在调入一个正式的审查团队 |
[34:00] | But you can start by explaining to me | 你可以先对我解释下 |
[34:02] | How Theo’s sister ended up in your possession. | 希奥的妹妹怎么会落在你手上 |
[34:05] | Penny attacked me at my apartment. | 佩妮潜入我的公寓 袭击了我 |
[34:08] | I arrested her. | 我逮捕了她 |
[34:10] | As I was preparing to bring her in, Theo called. | 就在我准备把她带回局里时 希奥联系了我 |
[34:12] | I have no idea how he knew I had her, | 我也不知道他是怎么知道她在我手上的 |
[34:15] | And he threatened to kill Mike if I didn’t turn her over. | 他还威胁说 如果我不把她交出去 他就杀了麦克 |
[34:19] | And Max will corroborate that? | 麦克丝可以证实这一点吗 |
[34:21] | Yep. Because it’s the truth. | 没错 因为这是事实真相 |
[34:23] | I doubt that | 我很怀疑 |
[34:25] | Because you’re a liar and a drunk, Ryan, | 因为你是个骗子和酒鬼 莱恩 |
[34:26] | And if it were up to me, you would be working mall security. | 如果一切由我决定 你只能去商场当保安了 |
[34:30] | I’m recommending that Donovan suspend you immediately. | 我会建议多诺万立刻停了你的职 |
[34:34] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[34:36] | Why the hell not? | 为什么无所谓了 |
[34:37] | Because I just killed the only person that Theo ever loved, | 因为我刚杀死了希奥唯一爱过的人 |
[34:42] | And he’s coming after me with both barrels. | 他会不惜一切代价来找我复仇的 |
[34:52] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[34:58] | Look. I understand how heartbroken you- – | 听着 我知道你有多心痛… |
[35:00] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[35:07] | Penny saved me, | 佩妮救过我 |
[35:10] | And I saved her. | 我也救过她 |
[35:14] | Now she’s gone. | 现在她就这么去了 |
[35:18] | Look. If you don’t want me around, I can go. | 如果你不希望我在你身边 我可以走的 |
[35:21] | You had your chance to disappear. | 你原本有机会消失的 是你放弃了 |
[35:27] | Now you’re with me until I decide to let you go. | 现在你得跟我在一起 直到我决定放你走 |
[35:43] | So how’d the debrief go? | 简报做的怎么样 |
[35:44] | It was rough. | 很难应付 |
[35:45] | Only reason I still have this job is because we got you back. | 我能保住这份工作的唯一原因 就是我们救回了你 |
[35:50] | I’m grateful. | 我很感激 |
[35:52] | I know you risked everything for me. | 我知道你冒着失去一切的危险去救我 |
[35:59] | So…turns out Tom was quite the creep. | 话说 汤姆竟然是个大变态啊 |
[36:02] | Yeah. Clearly, you have lousy taste in men. | 是啊 显然你挑男人的品位很差 |
[36:12] | I need to tell you something. | 我需要告诉你一些事 |
[36:18] | Mike, we’re ready for you. | 麦克 到你了 |
[36:25] | I’ll tell you later. | 我稍后再告诉你 |
[36:47] | I was hoping you wouldn’t be here. | 我原本希望你不会在家的呢 |
[36:49] | I’m just getting the last of my things. | 我只是来拿我最后一点东西 |
[36:51] | Doc, please. | 医生 别这样 |
[36:53] | Don’t. I reached out to you yesterday, | 别 我昨天主动找你谈了 |
[36:55] | And you hung up on me. | 你竟然挂断了我的电话 |
[36:58] | Look. I want to be honest with you | 听着 我想对你说老实话 |
[37:02] | Because I’m really tired of keeping secrets, | 因为我真的厌倦了保守秘密 |
[37:05] | And you were right all along. | 你一直以来说的都是对的 |
[37:06] | Every time I went to that prison, | 我每去一次那个监狱 |
[37:08] | Joe got deeper and deeper inside my head, | 乔对我的影响就越来越深 |
[37:12] | And before he died, he made me admit things, | 在他死之前 他逼我承认了一些事 |
[37:15] | Things about myself… | 关于我自己的一些事 |
[37:19] | That I’m ashamed of, | 是我自己所不齿的一些事 |
[37:22] | And the lying, the drinking- – | 谎言 喝酒 |
[37:26] | Just me trying to push you away | 只是我把你从我身边推开的手段 |
[37:28] | So that I wouldn’t have to tell you the truth | 那样我就不用告诉你真相了 |
[37:29] | Because if I did… | 因为如果我说了 |
[37:33] | You would hate me. | 你会讨厌我的 |
[37:36] | So I lied, | 所以我撒谎了 |
[37:38] | And I shut you out, | 我把你关在了心门之外 |
[37:40] | And I don’t deserve you. | 我不配得到你 |
[37:45] | I- – I think you should go… | 我 我觉得你该走了 |
[37:50] | And I promise that, um, I won’t call you anymore. | 我保证 再也不会给你打电话了 |
[38:03] | Ryan… | 莱恩 |
[38:09] | There’s something you deserve to know. | 有件事你应该知道 |
[38:14] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[38:17] | You’re gonna be a father, | 你要当父亲了 |
[38:20] | So if you want to be in this baby’s life, | 所以如果你想出现在孩子的人生中 |
[38:22] | You need to change right now. | 你必须立刻做出改变 |
[38:26] | Joe Carroll might bring the darkness out in you, | 乔·卡罗或许挖掘出了你内心的阴暗面 |
[38:28] | But there is a good man in there. | 但你内心深处依然有个好人 |
[38:34] | He’s the one I fell in love with. | 他才是我曾经爱上的那个人 |
[38:38] | Fight for him. | 为他而抗争吧 |
[38:54] | Does anyone else want to share? | 还有谁想说说吗 |
[39:02] | My name’s Ryan. I’m an alcoholic. | 我叫莱恩 我是个酒鬼 |
[39:04] | Hi, Ryan. | 你好 莱恩 |
[39:06] | It’s been a while since my last meeting. | 距离我上次来参加戒酒会已经有段时间了 |
[39:08] | Uh, I had over 18 months of sobriety, | 我保持了18个月未饮酒 |
[39:11] | But I started drinking again, | 但我后来酒瘾复发了 |
[39:14] | And I’ve hurt people that I love. | 我伤害了那些我爱的人 |
[39:18] | Uh, I’ve driven them away | 我把他们从我身边赶走 |
[39:22] | Because I didn’t think I deserved them, | 因为我觉得 我不配得到他们 |
[39:29] | But I want to change. | 但我想改 |
[39:33] | I need to change, | 我需要做出改变 |
[39:36] | And I want to be the man who deserves the woman in his life, | 我希望我值得拥有 我此生最爱的那个女人 |
[39:41] | Who deserves his family and his friends. | 值得拥有我的家人和朋友 |
[39:49] | I want to be better. | 我想变成一个更好的人 |
[39:53] | I will be better. | 我会成为一个更好的人 |
[40:11] | So where’d you park? | 你把车停在哪儿了 |
[40:13] | Just right here in this garage. | 就在这个车库里 |
[40:15] | I’ll walk you. | 我走路送你 |
[40:17] | You’re such a gentleman. | 你真是个绅士啊 |
[40:19] | Not really. | 并不算吧 |
[40:20] | I’m scared to walk alone. | 我是害怕一个人走路 |
[40:20] | I figure you’ll protect me. | 我心想你可以保护我 |
[40:26] | You remember the first time that we met? | 你还记得我们第一次见面时的情形吗 |
[40:28] | When you threatened me? | 你当时威胁了我吧 |
[40:31] | Yeah. Accused me of endangering Ryan. | 没错 你指责我将莱恩陷入危险中 |
[40:33] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 没错 就是那次 |
[40:37] | You know what I thought when I first saw you? | 你知道我第一次见到你时 是怎么想的吗 |
[40:39] | That I was foxy? | 觉得我很性感吗 |
[40:42] | Clearly. | 显然嘛 |
[40:46] | That Ryan was lucky to have someone | 我心想莱恩真幸运 能够有一个 |
[40:47] | That cared that much about him, | 那么关心他的人 |
[40:50] | Had his back no matter what. | 无论如何都会支持他 |
[40:53] | I guess I wanted to inspire that kind of passion. | 我猜我当时也想激发出那种激情 |
[40:55] | You did. | 你做到了 |
[40:59] | You still do. | 你现在依然是 |
[41:01] | I never should have left you, Max. | 我从来就不该离开你的 麦克丝 |
[41:07] | You’re the love of my life. | 你是我此生的至爱 |
[41:28] | So you want to come over? | 你想去我家吗 |
[41:30] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[41:33] | I got to get my car. | 我得去取我的车 |
[41:49] | Kiss me again. | 再吻我一下 |
[42:01] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[42:02] | Mike! No! | 麦克 不要 |
[42:10] | No! | 不要 |
[42:27] | Mike! Mike! | 麦克 麦克 |
[42:29] | Mike, Mike! Oh, god! | 麦克 麦克 天啊 |
[42:35] | Officer down! Officer down! | 有警员受伤 有警员受伤 |
[42:37] | I need an ambulance at the garage at 58th and 10th! | 请速派救护车到第58和第10大街交叉口的车库 |
[42:40] | God! Hang on, hang on, hang on. | 天啊 坚持住 坚持住 |
[42:46] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你会没事的 |
[42:47] | Hang on, Mike! | 坚持住 麦克 |