时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | She got into a fight with her foster father? | 她跟养父打了一架吗 |
[00:10] | Which is how she landed here in juvie. | 所以她才进了少管所 |
[00:12] | It’s just for a few weeks, right? | 只是几周 对吧 |
[00:13] | You selling my pills? | 你卖了我的药吗 |
[00:14] | What do you need all that money for anyway? | 你到底要那些钱做什么 |
[00:16] | I’ve been talking to Ana. | 我一直跟安娜有联系 |
[00:17] | Our…birth mom? | 我们的…亲生母亲吗 |
[00:18] | You know, I’m just trying to get back on my feet. | 我正在努力重新开始 |
[00:19] | Here. | 给 |
[00:20] | – Where you going? – It was my brother. | -你这是去哪儿 -去找我弟弟 |
[00:22] | You’re going to get me sent back to juvie, | 你会让我再次锒铛入狱的 |
[00:24] | and Jude is going to be stuck in that house. | 裘德就只能被困在那儿了 |
[00:26] | – Can I help you? – I was looking for the Metro. | -有事吗 -我在找地铁站 |
[00:28] | The Metro’s a few miles from here. | 那离这儿几里地呢 |
[00:29] | – Whoa, hey! What the hell are you doing here? – I just wanna… | -你来这儿搞什么鬼 -我只是… |
[00:31] | – Shut up. – OK, OK, OK… | -给我闭嘴 -好的 好的 |
[00:33] | Put the gun down! Get down on your knees now! | 放下枪 马上跪下 |
[00:36] | Hands on your head! | 双手抱头 |
[00:38] | we are not sending these kids back into that system. | 我们先不要把孩子送回去 |
[00:40] | We really don’t have the room. | 咱家可真没地儿了 |
[00:42] | Then we’ll make room. | 那我们就腾地方 |
[00:45] | Jesus, the trash needs to go out. | 杰西 该扔垃圾了 |
[00:47] | I shouldn’t have to remind you. | 不应该让我提醒你的 |
[00:49] | – I took them out yesterday. – Well, it’s full again. | -我昨天扔过了 -但又装满了 |
[00:50] | And get off your skateboard, please. | 拜托你别玩滑板了 |
[00:57] | And, it’s not because what you did last night wasn’t really dumb. | 你昨晚的所作所为真的很愚蠢 |
[01:00] | And I don’t use those words for lack of bigger ones. | 我并不是找不到更严重的词来形容 |
[01:03] | It was really dumb. | 这种行为真的好愚蠢 |
[01:04] | My God, what were you thinking? | 天啊 你怎么想的 |
[01:07] | Running off, chasing after some girl, come on. | 就算是为了帮助她弟弟 |
[01:09] | Even if it was to help her brother. | 你也不能跟着人家小姑娘一声不吭地跑掉吧 |
[01:13] | – Why didn’t you just call me? – I know, I know.. | -你干嘛不给我打电话 -我知道… |
[01:16] | It was a big mistake. | 这件事 我大错特错了 |
[01:17] | It could have been a fatal mistake, love, | 这有可能是个致命的错误 亲爱的 |
[01:19] | you had no idea what you were walking into. | 你根本不知道自己会招来什么样的麻烦 |
[01:21] | Could have been much much worse than that. | 有可能比现在严重太多太多了 |
[01:23] | I mean, it won’t happen again. | 我知道 不会有下次了 |
[01:24] | You’re damn right it won’t happen again. | 当然不能再有下次 |
[01:26] | I gotta be honest with you, my friend. | 实话实话 朋友 |
[01:28] | I was ready to drop the hammer. | 我都准备好对你禁足了 |
[01:32] | But after talking with Lena, we have | 但跟莉娜谈过之后 |
[01:35] | decided that you are probably very aware | 我们觉得你应该很清楚 |
[01:37] | of the potential consequences of your actions, yes? | 你的行为会带来什么样的后果 对吧 |
[01:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:41] | And this is pretty out of character for you, | 而这太不像你的个性了 |
[01:44] | so we are not going to ground you, | 所以我们不打算惩罚你 |
[01:46] | but I am telling you, this will never ever happen again. | 但我告诉你 这种事绝对不能再次发生 |
[01:53] | Hmm, where’s Mariana? | 玛丽安娜哪儿去了 |
[01:55] | Oh, she’s still in the bathroom. | 她还在浴室呢 |
[01:56] | Mariana, come on! | 玛丽安娜 快点 |
[01:57] | Let’s go, babe. We’ve gotta eat. | 要走了 宝贝 赶快来吃饭 |
[02:00] | – Callie, can you put juice out for everybody? – Yeah. | -凯丽 能帮大家倒一下果汁吗 -好 |
[02:02] | I didn’t have time to do my hair. | 我都没时间弄头发了 |
[02:04] | Well, it’s too late now sweetie. | 亲爱的 现在太晚了 |
[02:05] | We still have 15 minutes. | 我们还有15分钟呢 |
[02:07] | No, no, no. You guys have to walk to school today. | 不 你们今天得走路上学了 |
[02:09] | We have a thing. | 我们有点事 |
[02:09] | Come on. Come eat. | 快点 过来吃饭 |
[02:10] | OK, I am not going to school with my hair like this. | 好吧 可我才不要顶着这样的头发去上学 |
[02:12] | Well then you’re not going anywhere, ever again. | 那你以后哪儿都别去了 |
[02:15] | Stef, your pancakes are burning. | 史戴菲 你的馅饼要糊咯 |
[02:17] | Great. I get to spend all day looking like a la sabueso. | 好吧 我这一整天都要像只猎犬了 |
[02:20] | You want a treat? Good girl. | 想要好吃的吗 乖哦 |
[02:22] | Enough. | 边儿呆着去 |
[02:23] | Ok, guys, you have to be out the door in 10. | 你们必须10分钟之后就出门 |
[02:24] | Stef and I have a meeting with Bill. | 我和史戴菲要去见比尔 |
[02:26] | And then I’m gonna take Jude to come later to school, | 之后我会带裘德去学校 |
[02:28] | to show him around. | 四处转转 |
[02:30] | He’ll be ok. I promise. | 我向你保证 他不会有事的 |
[02:32] | I’m not gonna let them split you two up again, ok? | 我不会让他们再把你们姐弟俩分开 好吗 |
[02:37] | All right, pancakes everybody. Who wants pancakes? | 好啦 馅饼来咯 谁想吃 |
[02:40] | – Jude, do you want pancakes? – I do. | -裘德 要不要来个煎饼 -要 |
[02:42] | Brandon, pass them around, please. | 布兰登 拿去传给大家 |
[02:47] | Ok, Jesus, how many times have we said, | 杰西 我们说过多少次了 |
[02:49] | no skateboard in the house? | 不准在家里玩滑板 |
[02:51] | – Have you taken your pill this morning? – Yes. | -今早的药吃了吗 -吃了 |
[02:53] | – No. – No. | -没吃吧 -对 |
[02:57] | – Jude, dude, come on. – Sorry. | -裘德 我来吧 -不好意思呀 |
[03:01] | Some fruit, you guys. | 你们要来点水果吗 |
[03:15] | Let’s do this! | 大家一起来吧 |
[04:02] | What are you doing? | 你这是闹哪样 |
[04:03] | I didn’t have time to dry my hair this morning. | 我今早没时间吹干头发了 |
[04:04] | There were like 300 people in the bathroom. | 浴室里有差不多三百号人 |
[04:06] | You look fine, I’m sure no one’s going to notice. | 看着挺好的 没人会注意的 |
[04:08] | What happened to your hair? | 你头发怎么了 |
[04:09] | Jesus, you idiot! | 杰西 你个二货 |
[04:11] | He may be an idiot, but damn your brother’s so hot. | 他可能是有点二 但你兄弟好帅 |
[04:13] | Oh my god, ew. | 天啊 你好恶 |
[04:15] | Hey, do you have any more you know what? | 你还有那个东西吗 |
[04:17] | I only have a couple left. | 我只剩几粒了 |
[04:18] | No, and I can’t get any more. | 没了 而且我也拿不到新的了 |
[04:20] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[04:22] | Ok, see you babes at lunch. | 好吧 午饭时候见咯 |
[04:23] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[04:25] | So, what happened last night with your birth mom? | 昨晚跟你生母的见面怎么样 |
[04:27] | – Jesus found out. – He found out? | -被杰西发现了 -他发现了 |
[04:29] | – Did he freak? – Completely. | -他被吓到了吧 -必须的 |
[04:30] | Did he go with you? | 他跟你一起去了吗 |
[04:31] | No. He yelled at me. | 没 他骂了我一顿 |
[04:34] | So, how was it? | 那见面如何呢 |
[04:36] | Honestly? It kind of sucked. | 说实话吗 挺糟糕的 |
[04:38] | Well, at least you don’t have to invite her to your quinceanera. | 至少你不用邀请她来参加你的成人礼了 |
[04:41] | That would’ve been awkward. | 那才叫尴尬 |
[04:44] | Come on, we’re going to be late. | 快点吧 我们要迟到了 |
[04:46] | Have you thought any more about what you want to do? | 想没想过后面该怎么办 |
[04:49] | – About Callie and Jude? – Mm. | -关于凯丽和裘德吗 -对 |
[04:51] | No. | 没有 |
[04:52] | To be honest, I just keep thinking about | 老实说 我一直在想 |
[04:56] | seeing you and Brandon in that house with a gun… | 看到你和布兰登在那所房子里拿着枪的事 |
[04:58] | – We were fine. – I know you were fine. | -我们没事 -我知道你们没事 |
[05:00] | I know that. But in my mind, when you go to work, | 我知道 但我以为你的工作 |
[05:04] | you are writing parking tickets and pulling cats out of trees. | 只不过是开停车罚单或从树上救小猫 |
[05:07] | – That’s firemen. – You know what I’m saying. | -那是消防员的工作 -你知道我在说什么 |
[05:09] | – Don’t insult me. – You know what I mean. | -别侮辱我 -你懂我的意思 |
[05:11] | I just keep flashing back | 我脑海里一直在回想 |
[05:13] | to you storming into that house with your gun pulled out… | 你拔出手枪冲进那所房子的场景 |
[05:15] | It’s what I do, love. | 这是我的工作 亲爱的 |
[05:18] | I get this awful feeling in my stomach. | 我胃里很不舒服 |
[05:20] | And I cannot help but connect that back to Callie. | 我忍不住把这件事和凯丽联系起来 |
[05:28] | – Meaning? – Meaning, | -什么意思 -意思就是 |
[05:29] | I know that you said we’re | 我知道你说过我们 |
[05:30] | not going to put them back in the system. | 不会把他们送回寄养系统 |
[05:32] | But, | 但是 |
[05:33] | I have some really serious concerns. | 我真的很担心 |
[05:38] | – That’s Bill. – There’s bill. | -比尔回来了 -比尔回来了 |
[05:41] | Ok, bye. | 好 再见 |
[05:47] | – Hey. – Hey, you… | -好啊 -你呀 |
[05:50] | Ah, did I just see Callie down the hall? | 我刚才在走廊里是看到凯丽了吗 |
[05:52] | I don’t know, did you? | 我不知道 你看到了吗 |
[05:55] | I’m just surprised is all. | 我只是很吃惊 仅此而已 |
[05:56] | I mean, I figured after last night they would’ve… | 我还以为经过昨晚的事他们会… |
[05:58] | – Would’ve? – Sent her back to juvie, | -会怎样 -送她回少管所 |
[06:00] | or another foster home or something. | 或者是另一个寄养家庭之类的 |
[06:02] | Yeah, well, they’re not. | 他们并没有 |
[06:06] | I mean, not now, at least. | 至少现在没有 |
[06:08] | Mm. Good. | 很好 |
[06:10] | – You ok? – Totally. I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -很好啊 |
[06:14] | – You’re sure? – Brandon, I’m fine. | -你确定吗 -布兰登 我很好 |
[06:17] | Are we still on for Friday? | 周五还约会吧 |
[06:18] | It’s not every weekend my parents go out of town. | 我家长不会每周末都出城的 |
[06:21] | – You know I’m down. – Good. | -必须去 -那就好 |
[06:24] | Now get to class. | 上课去吧 |
[06:32] | Then a few years later, when Callie was 10, I think… | 几年后 凯丽满了十岁 我觉得… |
[06:35] | Yes, that’s right. | 对 |
[06:36] | Her mother died suddenly. | 她妈妈突然去世了 |
[06:38] | Her father obviously wasn’t in the picture, | 她爸爸又下落不明 |
[06:40] | and there were no other family members to call on. | 我们没法联系上其他家庭成员 |
[06:41] | So, they were put into the system. | 所以他们被寄养了 |
[06:43] | Unfortunately, they haven’t been able to land anywhere, | 不幸的是 他们还没在哪个家庭里 |
[06:46] | for more than six months at a time. | 待到超过六个月 |
[06:49] | Could I trouble you for some more coffee, please? | 能再给我来点咖啡吗 |
[06:50] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[06:51] | Now, we keep trying to put them somewhere permanent, | 我们试图让他们稳定在一处 |
[06:53] | but then something happens, | 但是总有事情发生 |
[06:54] | and we have to move them onto somewhere new. | 我们就得把他们送去新的家庭 |
[06:57] | Something happens? What exactly does that mean? | 有事情发生 那到底是什么意思 |
[07:01] | Something like last night? | 像昨晚的事情吗 |
[07:02] | I feel terrible about that. | 对昨晚的事情我深表歉意 |
[07:03] | That is my fault. | 那是我的错 |
[07:05] | I had an emergency on another case. | 我忙活另一起紧急事件去了 |
[07:07] | Otherwise, I would’ve been there for Callie | 不然 我会陪着凯丽 |
[07:08] | and connected her with Jude, | 让她联系上裘德 |
[07:09] | and none of that would’ve happened. Thank you. | 那一切都不会发生 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Look, they’re really great kids, | 他们都是很乖的小孩 |
[07:16] | they’ve just had bad luck. | 只不过命不好 |
[07:20] | That’s just so heartbreaking. | 真是令人心碎 |
[07:24] | So you are looking for something permanent for them? | 你在为他们找长期寄养家庭吗 |
[07:26] | Always. | 一直在找 |
[07:29] | We already have three teenagers. | 我们家已经有三个青少年了 |
[07:34] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:46] | So, the seventh grade classes are mostly on the south corridor. | 大部分七年级的课在南走廊 |
[07:51] | With all the high school kids? | 和高年级的学生一起吗 |
[07:52] | – Yeah. – Does that mean I get to see Callie? | -对 -那是说我可以见到凯丽吗 |
[07:54] | Well, not all the time, but she’ll be around. | 不会一直见到 但她会在你附近 |
[07:57] | And if you need anything at all, | 如果你需要任何东西 |
[07:58] | I’m always here, ok? | 我一直都在这儿 好吗 |
[08:02] | – Hey. – Morning. | -嗨 -早上好 |
[08:03] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[08:06] | Hey Jude, why don’t you wait out in the hall, | 裘德 你去走廊里等一下 |
[08:08] | and I’ll take you to class in a sec. | 我马上送你去上课 |
[08:15] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:16] | So, I was on my way to class | 我刚才在去上课的路上 |
[08:19] | and I found this lying by a trash can. | 看到这东西被扔在垃圾桶旁 |
[08:24] | 我拿到一些药 可以让你整晚都保持兴奋 我觉得她肯定吃过了 | |
[08:25] | Pills. | 药品 |
[08:31] | Well, you know what this means. | 你知道这意味着什么 |
[08:34] | Locker search. Everyone line up. | 检查储物柜 大家都排好队 |
[09:41] | – What’s this? – It’s ibuprofen. Over the counter. | -这是什么 -这是布洛芬 非处方药 |
[09:49] | For cramps. | 治疗抽筋的 |
[09:53] | Uh, you’re good. | 没问题 |
[09:58] | How many kids are you selling to anyway? | 你到底卖给了多少个孩子 |
[10:00] | I don’t know, five or six? | 我不知道 五六个吧 |
[10:02] | You better hope none of them | 你最好祈祷他们 |
[10:03] | are keeping their stash in their lockers. | 都没把药放在储物柜里 |
[10:09] | – Got the report filed. – Good boy. | -我做完笔录了 -好样的 |
[10:11] | – You driving? – I’m driving. | -你来开吗 -我来开 |
[10:12] | Ok. | 好 |
[10:23] | – So, that was quite a night? – Yes, it was. | -昨晚真折腾 -的确 |
[10:26] | Anybody run away this morning? | 今早有人离家出走吗 |
[10:27] | That’s funny. No. Nope. | 真好笑 没有 当然没有 |
[10:31] | Gave Brandon quite a talking to though. | 不过我和布兰登好好聊了聊 |
[10:34] | But I’ve decided not to ground him, so he’s thrilled. | 我决定不惩罚他了 所以他很兴奋 |
[10:36] | What? You’re kidding, right? | 什么 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[10:40] | No. | 不是 |
[10:40] | The kid basically went awol last night, | 这小子昨晚胆敢偷跑出去 |
[10:42] | damn near got himself killed. | 差点搞得自己没命 |
[10:44] | Yeah, exactly. So, Lena thought that | 的确如此 所以莉娜觉得 |
[10:46] | he’s very well aware of the consequences and | 他已经非常清楚地认识到了这事的后果 |
[10:49] | no benefit to punishing him. | 再惩罚他也没什么好处 |
[10:50] | – Oh, Lena thought. – Ok, take it easy. Easy. | -莉娜觉得 -别激动 淡定一点 |
[10:55] | First time he’s ever done anything like this before. | 这是他第一次犯这种错 |
[10:57] | Right, which is all the more reason to set boundaries. | 对 所以就更应该给他定些规矩 |
[10:59] | We set plenty of boundaries for him. | 我们已经给他定了很多规矩了 |
[11:02] | Well, apparently not enough. | 显然还不够 |
[11:03] | God. | 天呐 |
[11:05] | Look, I’m sure hippie-dippie Lena with her | 我敢肯定小疯癫莉娜拿着 |
[11:08] | Phd in child…whatever the hell it is, | 她的儿童博士学位…随便什么啦 |
[11:10] | has some opinions about why punishing him | 有理有据地相信惩罚他会伤害到 |
[11:13] | would damage his blossoming sense of self, | 他自我意识的成长 |
[11:15] | but the thing is, Stef, I’m his dad. | 但问题是 史戴菲 我是他父亲 |
[11:17] | Yes, Mike. I’m well aware of that. | 是 麦克 我很清楚 |
[11:19] | Right, and you should’ve talked to me about it first. | 那你就该先跟我说这件事 |
[11:25] | Come on, it’ll be fun. | 来吧 很好玩的 |
[11:26] | I told you nobody’d go. | 我说过没人会去的 |
[11:27] | I thought we had a good time. | 我还以为我们相处得很好呢 |
[11:29] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该和你说什么 |
[11:30] | Tell me that you’ll go out with me again. | 和我说你还要和我一起出去 |
[11:31] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 但我不这么想 |
[11:34] | Why do you have to be such a bitch? Come on. | 你干吗这么扭扭捏捏的 来吧 |
[11:35] | Hey, she said no, man. | 她说她不要了 哥们 |
[11:37] | Yeah, I heard her. | 我听见了 |
[11:38] | So, why are you still in her face? Take a walk. | 那你怎么还没滚 快走吧 |
[11:40] | Why don’t you just relax, ok? | 你那么激动干什么 |
[11:41] | Why don’t you get out of here? | 你怎么还不滚 |
[11:44] | – Watch yourself, crackhead. – What’d you call me? | -小心点 霹雳头 -你叫我什么 |
[11:46] | – Jesus, knock it off… – Hey! What is going on here? | -揍死他…-怎么回事 |
[12:14] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[12:16] | Finding everything? | 没什么忘带的吧 |
[12:18] | Yeah. | 没有 |
[12:20] | Ok, good. I just wanted to make sure. | 好 我只是来确认一下 |
[12:24] | Did you see Bill? | 你有见到比尔吗 |
[12:25] | Yep. | 见了 |
[12:27] | Did he say anything? | 他说什么了没 |
[12:28] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[12:30] | I don’t know. Like anything? | 不知道 什么都算 |
[12:32] | He said, “Hi.” | 他说了”你好” |
[12:34] | – Why? – Just wondering. | -怎么 -随便问问 |
[12:37] | Now get back in there. Learn something. | 快回去学习吧 |
[12:48] | This is not like you to get into a fight. | 你居然会打架 这可不像你 |
[12:50] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[12:52] | The guy was being rude to Lexi. | 但那家伙对莱克茜很无礼 |
[12:53] | Ok. So, you can’t have a conversation about that? | 即便如此 你们不能好好说吗 |
[12:55] | – Why did this have to get physical? – I don’t know. | -为什么一定要动手呢 -我不知道 |
[12:59] | Did you take your pill today? | 你今天吃药了没 |
[13:01] | Yeah. | 吃了 |
[13:04] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. A hundred percent. | -你确定 -当然 百分百确定 |
[13:09] | Ok, maybe it’s time we called Dr. Hitchin’s | 看来我们得打给希金医生 |
[13:12] | and set another appointment. | 再预约一次会诊了 |
[13:13] | I don’t need to see… | 我不用看… |
[13:14] | Can’t I have a bad day once in a while | 难道我不能偶尔有一天不顺 |
[13:15] | without being some psych case? | 不是因为心理问题的吗 |
[13:23] | All right. Don’t let this happen again. | 好 这种事不准再有第二次 |
[13:29] | If you feel yourself getting worked up, | 如果你觉得自己变得很激动 |
[13:30] | just take a deep breath and walk away. | 深呼吸 然后走开 |
[13:34] | Ok? Go to class. | 明白吗 回去上课吧 |
[13:54] | Hey, you got in a fight? Lexi told me. | 莱克茜告诉我你打架了 |
[13:59] | I didn’t take my meds, so I was kind of jumpy. | 我没吃药 所以有些神经兮兮的 |
[14:01] | Why aren’t you taking your pills? | 你为什么不吃药 |
[14:02] | I’m skipping a few days to save your ass | 还不是为你给你擦屁股 |
[14:04] | so mom wouldn’t notice the pills are missing. | 我停几天药 妈妈就不会发现药不见了 |
[14:07] | Don’t worry, they didn’t find anything in the lockers, | 别担心 他们没在储物柜里发现什么 |
[14:09] | – So you’re fine. – Hey, calm down. | -你没事的 -冷静一点 |
[14:13] | You’re gonna get us both busted. | 你会害我们两个都被抓到的 |
[14:14] | Us or you? | 是我们还是你 |
[14:16] | You’re welcome, by the way. | 顺便说一句 不客气 |
[14:28] | I was just avoiding the whole “Who do I sit with at lunch” thing. | 我只是不想费心决定跟谁一起吃午饭而已 |
[14:33] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[14:34] | I’ll let you practice. | 我不打扰你练习了 |
[14:35] | No, no. You can stay. | 没关系 你在这待着吧 |
[14:36] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是的 |
[14:43] | So, you’re really not getting grounded or anything? | 你真的没有被禁足或什么的吗 |
[14:47] | Are your moms usually that cool | 是你的妈妈们一直这么好 |
[14:49] | or is it just ’cause you never do anything wrong? | 还是因为你从不犯错呢 |
[14:52] | No, I mean, I do stuff. | 不 我也会捣蛋 |
[14:54] | It’s not like I’ve never got in trouble before. | 以前也曾惹祸上身 |
[14:56] | – Really? – Yeah. | 真的吗 真的 |
[14:57] | – Like? – Like, I… | -比如说 -比如 我 |
[15:00] | – I got caught stealing. – Yeah? | -我偷东西被抓到过 -不是吧 |
[15:02] | – Yes. – What? | -真的 -偷什么 |
[15:03] | A car. Yeah. | 一辆车 |
[15:07] | A matchbox when I was five. | 五岁的时候偷了一辆”火柴盒”模型车 |
[15:10] | Yeah. No, you’re bad news. | 你这坏蛋 |
[15:15] | What? | 什么 |
[15:16] | Nothing. No, I just… | 没什么 我只是 |
[15:20] | I wonder how… | 我想知道 |
[15:23] | you even know who you are if you just do | 如果你只是照别人的意愿做事 |
[15:25] | what everybody else thinks you should do? | 那你怎么了解自己是什么样的人呢 |
[15:28] | Nice, do you play? | 不错 你会弹吗 |
[15:31] | Uh, a little. I used to. | 一点点 曾经玩过 |
[15:33] | My mom taught me some before she… | 我妈妈教过我 之后她就… |
[15:39] | Before she? | 她就怎样了 |
[15:59] | Lena, honey? | 莉娜 亲爱的 |
[16:02] | Listen, I’m sorry. Mike is right behind me. | 不好意思 麦克跟来了 |
[16:05] | – Why is Mike coming over? – Because he thinks we should | -麦克来干嘛 -因为他觉得我们应该讨论 |
[16:07] | have a discussion, a conversation perhaps, in regards to Brandon. | 或是说谈谈关于布兰登的问题 |
[16:15] | Mike and I, we were talking at work and… | 我和麦克在上班的时候聊了聊 |
[16:19] | he feels that perhaps, | 他觉得 也许 |
[16:22] | we’ve gone a little too easy on Brandon, | 我们太纵容布兰登了 |
[16:25] | and that he may indeed need some sort of punishment. | 也许的确需要给他来点惩罚 |
[16:29] | Ok, I hear that. | 行 我知道了 |
[16:31] | But unfortunately, we already spoke to Brandon. | 但是很不幸 我们已经跟布兰登说过了 |
[16:33] | We can speak to him again. | 我们可以再跟他说一遍 |
[16:34] | Mike, I think that Brandon really understands | 麦克 我认为布兰登已经很明白 |
[16:36] | the consequences of his actions and there’s no value… | 他的行为所造成的后果 所以没必要 |
[16:39] | With all due respect, what you think isn’t really my concern… | 恕我直言 你怎么认为的跟我没关系 |
[16:42] | Hey, wait a minute, Mike. Lena is his parent, too. | 等等 麦克 莉娜也是他的家长 |
[16:46] | Respectfully, that may be true. | 出于礼貌 也许是那样 |
[16:48] | But I am his father and you’re his mother. | 但我是他父亲 你是他母亲 |
[16:50] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:53] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[16:54] | I know what you mean. | 我知道你什么意思 |
[16:57] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[16:58] | Lena, you know that I think you are his mother, too. | 莉娜 你当然也是他的母亲 |
[17:00] | No, that’s fine. That’s fine. | 不 没关系 没关系 |
[17:02] | I’m not his mother, I’m not his father. | 我不是他母亲 也不是他父亲 |
[17:03] | – Mike is right. – No, he is not right. | -麦克说的没错 -不 他胡说 |
[17:05] | What do you think about Brandon’s punishment? | 关于对布兰登的惩罚你是怎么想的 |
[17:08] | I think that Mike has a point. | 我觉得麦克有他的道理 |
[17:14] | – Hey, bud. – What’s up? | -嗨 伙计 -怎么了 |
[17:18] | What are we talking about? | 你们在说什么呢 |
[17:19] | We’re having a discussion right now. | 我们正在讨论事情 |
[17:20] | The three of us, if you don’t mind. | 大人说话 你不介意的话就回避一下 |
[17:22] | Actually, we’re talking about your punishment. | 实际上 我们在讨论你的惩罚问题 |
[17:25] | But I thought I wasn’t punished. | 我还以为不用惩罚了 |
[17:27] | You are. You’re grounded, one week. | 有惩罚 你被禁足一星期 |
[17:29] | School and home, that’s it. | 学校 家里 两点一线的活动范围 |
[17:31] | What? No, but I made plans. | 什么 不 我有安排了 |
[17:32] | Oh, you made plans. | 你有安排了 |
[17:33] | – Yeah. – Oh, that’s funny, | -对 -真有意思 |
[17:35] | ’cause you didn’t have any trouble blowing off | 你倒是不费吹灰之力就翘掉了 |
[17:36] | your plans to be at the music competition, did you? | 原本参加音乐比赛的安排嘛 |
[17:38] | Ok, and since when do you even care? | 你什么时候开始关心起我了 |
[17:40] | – Excuse me? – Brandon? | -你说什么 -布兰登 |
[17:41] | Where have you been? No, no, seriously, dad. | 你早干嘛去了 说真的 老爸 |
[17:43] | When do you even care? You’re never around. | 你什么时候关心过 从来都见不到你的人影 |
[17:46] | When have you ever cared? You call me once, | 你可曾关心过我吗 你也就是 |
[17:48] | like every two days, five minute phone calls. | 差不多两天打一次电话 聊上个五分钟 |
[17:52] | Why should I even listen to you? | 我为什么要听你的 |
[17:56] | Great. This is awesome. | 好吧 真是棒极了 |
[17:58] | Let me know who I’m supposed to be taking orders from. | 告诉我 我到底该听谁的指挥 |
[18:13] | That went well. | 真够顺利的 |
[18:21] | Honey, listen, that’s… | 亲爱的 听我说… |
[18:26] | …not supposed to be the way… | 不该是这样的 |
[18:53] | – I’m listening to that. – You can’t skip your pills. | -我正听呢 -你的药不能停 |
[18:55] | Well, what do you want me to do? | 你到底想要我怎么样 |
[18:57] | Thanks to someone I seem to be missing a whole bunch. | 托某人的福 我好像少吃了好多药 |
[18:59] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[19:00] | You still have a few left, right? | 你还剩下一些对吗 |
[19:02] | How many? Like a week or so? | 剩多少 够吃一周的吗 |
[19:03] | – Like, three. – Ok, how about this… | -三天吧 -你看这样行不行 |
[19:05] | You keep taking them and you take them till you run out, | 你接着吃 吃完为止 |
[19:09] | and we can tell moms you dropped the rest down the sink. | 然后跟老妈们说 其它药片掉进水槽了 |
[19:11] | Yeah, ok. Fine. | 好 行 |
[19:14] | In case I haven’t said it… | 可别怪我没说过这些话 |
[19:15] | You haven’t. | 你确实没说过 |
[19:17] | Well, I’m sorry. For all of this. | 关于这一切 我很抱歉 |
[19:20] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[19:42] | Sixteen. | 十六 |
[19:48] | And this one? | 这个呢 |
[19:50] | No, you know that. What do you have to do? | 自己动动脑筋 你应该怎么做 |
[19:55] | You have to divide it by the “Y.” | 你应该把它除以Y |
[20:00] | It’s four. The answer’s four. You should’ve known that. | 是四 答案是四 这题你应该会做的 |
[20:03] | You should’ve known that. | 你才应该会做呢 |
[20:05] | I did know that. | 我本来就会做 |
[20:06] | – No, you didn’t. – Yeah, I did. | -不 你本来不会 -我会做 |
[20:08] | – Uh-uh. – Yeah! | -才怪 -我会做 |
[20:11] | So cheeky! | 脸皮太厚了 |
[20:13] | – Stop it! – No, you stop it. | -别闹了 -你才别闹了 |
[20:15] | How long are we going to be here? | 我们还要在这儿待多久 |
[20:21] | I don’t know, kid. | 我不知道 小鬼 |
[20:27] | – Finish your homework. – OK. | -去把作业做完 -好吧 |
[20:40] | I am sorry I ambushed you, Lena. All right? | 我很抱歉伤害到了你 莉娜 |
[20:42] | This was something that Mike felt very strongly about, obviously. | 显然 麦克对这件事的感受很强烈 |
[20:52] | When you feel like talking to me, Lena. | 莉娜 什么时候你想讲话了 |
[20:54] | Let me know. | 告诉我一声 |
[20:56] | I thought we were on the same page. I thought we agreed. | 我以为我们已经说好了 达成了共识 |
[20:58] | I’ve never felt like such a stepmother in my entire life. | 我这辈子从没觉得自己这么像后妈 |
[21:01] | – Lena… – And just so we’re clear, | -莉娜 -还有你听好 |
[21:03] | I am done disciplining | 从现在开始 |
[21:04] | Brandon if this is the way it’s going to be from now on. | 我再也不管布兰登以后的路要怎么走了 |
[21:05] | I’m just going to be good-time stepmom from now on. | 我就做个省心的后妈挺好 |
[21:08] | You want some candy, Brandon? Sure, help yourself! | 想吃糖吗 布兰登 随便吃 |
[21:10] | Want some cigarettes? Smoke it up! Lung cancer be damned! | 想抽烟吗 抽吧 管他什么肺癌呢 |
[21:13] | Want some booze? No? How about some heroin? | 想酗酒吗 不要吗 不如来些海洛因吧 |
[21:15] | Oh, wow. Point taken. Please put down the knife. | 行了 我懂了 拜托你把刀放下 |
[21:17] | You’re scaring me. Lena. | 你吓着我了 莉娜 |
[21:19] | Come on, love. What was I supposed to do? | 亲爱的别这样 不然我该怎么做 |
[21:21] | Mike is Brandon’s father. This was a big decision | 麦克是布兰登的生父 这么重大的决定 |
[21:24] | and we didn’t include him in it. | 我们之前并没征求他的意见 |
[21:27] | Can you imagine how you would feel if something like this | 你想想如果这事发生在玛丽安或杰西身上 |
[21:29] | – happened with Mariana or Jesus? – It’s not the same thing. | -你会怎么想呢 -这是两码事 |
[21:32] | – Mike is not the twins father. – Obviously. | -麦克又不是双胞胎的生父 -显然不是 |
[21:34] | You know that’s not what I meant. | 你知道我不是这个意思 |
[21:36] | You would not like it… | 你绝不会… |
[21:37] | If parental decisions | 如果不征求我的意见 |
[21:38] | – were being made without me… – Without you. | -就做出父母的决定 -不征求你的意见 |
[21:39] | Yes, I get that, but in what world is it OK for you | 这点我理解 但你怎么能 |
[21:41] | to take Mike’s side in front of me? | 在我面前帮着麦克说话呢 |
[21:44] | I didn’t take his side, Lena. I simply said… | 我没帮他说话 莉娜 我只是说… |
[21:48] | You humiliated me in front of him. | 你在他面前让我难堪了 |
[21:50] | I’m sorry, that is not what I meant to do. | 对不起 我的初衷并非如此 |
[21:54] | But you asked, what was I supposed to say? | 但是你问起来 那我该怎么说 |
[21:56] | You lie, Stef. You lie. | 你说谎 史戴菲 你说谎 |
[22:04] | OK, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[22:08] | It’s not easy for me either, you know. | 你知道我也不容易 |
[22:11] | It’s no fun playing peacekeeper between you and Mike | 你和麦克好像以色列对战巴勒斯坦一样 |
[22:14] | when you’re acting like Israel and Palestine. | 我在中间做调解人可不好玩 |
[22:17] | It kind of stinks. | 挺糟的 |
[22:22] | Look, Brandon has three parents, period. | 布兰登有三位家长 就是这样 |
[22:24] | No getting around it. Mike had no right to say otherwise. | 这无法改变 不然麦克也没权利说什么 |
[22:28] | I know that’s not what he thinks, I really do. | 我知道他不是这么想的 真的 |
[22:32] | And we’re all just trying to do our best to | 我们都只是想尽全力 |
[22:36] | figure this out. | 解决问题 |
[22:41] | I’m going to go talk to Brandon. All right? | 我去和布兰登聊聊 好吧 |
[22:58] | – We’re OK for now? – We’re good. | -暂时和解吗 -我们没事了 |
[22:59] | Great. | 很好 |
[23:04] | – B? – Yeah? | -小布 -怎么了 |
[23:09] | I get that you’re frustrated, | 我知道你很受沮丧 |
[23:11] | it seems to be a common theme around the house these days. | 貌似最近家里人都挺沮丧的 |
[23:14] | But, that’s no reason to talk to your father that way. | 但不能因此就用那种态度和你父亲说话 |
[23:19] | He’s a good man, he’s a good dad, | 他是个好人 是个好爸爸 |
[23:21] | and he does care very, very much, he always has. | 他的确非常非常在乎你 一向如此 |
[23:24] | I know, I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[23:26] | – You’re sorry? – I’m sorry. | -你很抱歉 -我很抱歉 |
[23:27] | I didn’t mean any of it. | 我不是有意那么说的 |
[23:31] | – It’s just… – I know. | -只是 -我明白 |
[23:34] | You know what you need to do. | 你知道自己该做什么了 |
[23:38] | By the way, Lena wants you to know, | 顺便说一句 莉娜想告诉你 |
[23:40] | that if you ever need any heroin, she’s happy to help. | 你哪天想吸海洛因的话 她乐意帮忙 |
[23:44] | Never mind, that was funnier in my head. | 当我没说 我脑袋里想想觉得更好笑 |
[23:46] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[23:48] | Oh, you playing again? | 你又在弹琴了吗 |
[23:53] | I remember the day you bought that. | 我还记得你买它的那天 |
[23:55] | Saved up all your money, | 存下所有的钱 |
[23:56] | all on your own, I was so proud of you. | 完全靠自己 我很为你骄傲 |
[24:03] | Call your dad. | 记得给你爸打电话 |
[24:05] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[24:17] | Hi. Dinner is not quite ready yet. | 晚餐还没完全准备好 |
[24:19] | Do you want something to drink or…? | 你想喝点儿什么还是… |
[24:23] | Is everything OK? | 没出什么事吧 |
[24:24] | Yeah, I was just wondering if you had any chores for me. | 没事 不知道是否需要我做些什么家务 |
[24:27] | Chores? | 家务 |
[24:28] | Yeah, well, foster families are gonna send us away right away, | 寄养家庭不久就会把我们送走 |
[24:31] | they usually give us chores and stuff. | 他们通常会让我们做做家务什么的 |
[24:35] | You know what? | 这样啊 |
[24:37] | You could really help me… | 你还真能帮到我 |
[24:41] | I forgot the salad forks. | 我忘记摆吃沙拉的叉子了 |
[24:51] | So, are you and Stef married? | 你和史戴菲结婚了吗 |
[24:54] | Well, not exactly. | 不完全算吧 |
[24:55] | Not legally, no. | 法律上 我们没结婚 |
[24:58] | We’re married in our hearts, I guess. | 但在我们彼此心中已经结婚了 |
[25:00] | That’s basically the same thing, right? | 本质是一样的 对吧 |
[25:03] | Basically, yeah. | 基本上是 |
[25:08] | Everyone, grab a seat. | 所有人都坐下 |
[25:11] | So, we have something to talk about, obviously. | 我们要说点事情 |
[25:13] | Uh, Stef and I had our meeting with Bill, | 我和史戴菲找比尔谈过了 |
[25:15] | and we’ve come to a decision. | 我们做了一个决定 |
[25:18] | We are not in a position to offer Jude and Callie a home forever. | 我们不能给裘德和凯丽提供永久的居所 |
[25:22] | But we would like you guys | 但我们会尽量 |
[25:23] | to be as comfortable and safe as possible, | 让你们住得安心舒适 |
[25:24] | until Bill does find you a permanent home. | 直到比尔给你们找到稳定的住处 |
[25:26] | however long that may take. | 不管那需要多久 |
[25:28] | It could be a week, it could be a year. | 可能是一周 也可能是一年 |
[25:30] | We just don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[25:31] | We want this to be your very last way station | 我们希望这是你们最后一个临时居所 |
[25:33] | ever, ever, ever. Ok? | 再也不要居无定所了 好吗 |
[25:36] | So, that means, we need to get you guys out of the living room. | 也就是说 我们得让你们搬出客厅 |
[25:40] | I think you’ll be ok to camp down there one more night, | 你们再将就一晚应该问题不大 |
[25:42] | But tomorrow we’re having some beds delivered. | 但明天我们订的床就到了 |
[25:45] | So after school let’s help get them settled in, ok? | 所以放学后我们一起把它们安置好 好吗 |
[25:47] | yes, Brandon and Jesus, could use a little muscle, all right? | 布兰登和杰西也可以出点力 |
[25:50] | Jude, my sweet, new, young friend. | 裘德 我可爱的小朋友 |
[25:53] | You’ll be moving in with Jesus. | 你搬去杰西的房间 |
[25:55] | And Callie, you’ll be moving into Mariana’s room, all right? | 凯丽 你搬去玛丽安娜的房间 好吗 |
[26:04] | Hey Mariana, Lexi’s here. | 玛丽安娜 莱克茜来了 |
[26:16] | I just wanted to say thanks. | 我只想说声谢谢 |
[26:19] | I know you were just trying to stick up for me. | 我知道你只是想为我出头 |
[26:20] | I… I didn’t mean to yell at you. | 我不是故意朝你吼的 |
[26:25] | You didn’t have to go all iron man on his ass, | 你没必要和他硬碰硬 |
[26:26] | But, you know, thank you. | 但还是谢谢你 |
[26:46] | What are you doing? Come on, I need your help. | 你在干嘛 快来帮我 |
[26:48] | I have to get rid of a bunch of stuff | 我得丢掉一堆东西 |
[26:49] | so Callie can move into my room. | 凯丽才能搬进来 |
[26:51] | It’s a freaking nightmare. | 真是场噩梦 |
[26:52] | Seriously, I don’t understand | 说实话 我不明白 |
[26:54] | why they just can’t move into the dining room? | 为什么不让他们搬到饭厅住呢 |
[26:56] | It’s not like we ever use it, right? | 反正我们都不用那地方 是吧 |
[26:58] | Oh yeah, yeah, year. | 是啊 是啊 |
[26:59] | Maybe we can put them in the closet | 也许我们还可以让他们住在贮藏室 |
[27:00] | or under the stairs, like in Harry Potter? | 或着楼梯底下 就像哈利·波特那样 |
[27:03] | I mean, come on guys. Let’s think about how they must feel. | 拜托 想想他们的感受吧 |
[27:05] | They’re not here forever. | 他们又不是永远待在这儿 |
[27:06] | Let’s try to make them feel a little more welcome. | 尽量让他们感觉更受欢迎点吧 |
[27:07] | Easy for you to say. You’re not giving up anything. | 说得轻巧 你又不用做什么牺牲 |
[27:18] | Lexi, come here. | 莱克茜 过来 |
[27:42] | Wait, what do you mean? I thought you weren’t getting grounded? | 什么意思 我以为你不用受罚 |
[27:45] | What about Callie? | 那凯丽呢 |
[27:46] | If you’re getting punished, | 如果你要受罚 |
[27:47] | is she going back to juvie? | 她要回少管所吗 |
[27:48] | No. No, she’s actually | 不 实际上 |
[27:50] | going to be living with us for a while now. | 她要和我们一起住一阵了 |
[27:54] | Wait… You’re not jealous, are you? | 等等 你不会吃醋了吧 |
[27:57] | Of Callie? No. | 吃凯丽的醋吗 没有 |
[27:59] | Ok. ‘Cause you have no reason to be. | 好吧 因为完全没必要 |
[28:02] | Yeah, obviously. You know, that’s cool of your moms. | 是啊 当然 你的妈妈们真好 |
[28:05] | Letting her stay. | 能让她留下 |
[28:06] | – She was just trying to help save her brother, right? – Yeah. | -她只是想救她弟弟 是吧 -是 |
[28:16] | Brandon called you, right? | 布兰登给你打电话了吧 |
[28:18] | – Yeah, said he was sorry. – Good. | -打了 他说很抱歉 -很好 |
[28:22] | He was kind of right, though. | 不过 其实他说得也对 |
[28:24] | No, he was not. | 不 他不对 |
[28:26] | He was not right to talk to you… | 他没权力那样和你说话 |
[28:27] | Not about the me not caring part. | 不是说我不关心他的部分 |
[28:30] | I mean, look, when was the last time that you and Lena | 我是说 上次你和莉娜和我谈论布兰登 |
[28:33] | really talked to me about Brandon? | 是什么时候的事了 |
[28:36] | Ok, listen, Mike. You’re right. We have… | 听着 麦克 你说得对 我们… |
[28:38] | No, no, no. I’m not blaming you. | 不不 我不是责怪你们 |
[28:40] | I’m not saying it’s your fault. | 我不是说这是你们的错 |
[28:42] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这意思 |
[28:44] | You guys are so good and involved and there all the time. | 你们做得很好 一直在他身边 |
[28:47] | I just feel like it was so easy to turn the reins over. | 我只是觉得 把责任推给别人很容易 |
[28:50] | I don’t want to do that any more, Stef. | 但我不想再这样了 史戴菲 |
[28:52] | I don’t want to hand my kid over. | 我不想把自己的孩子交给别人管 |
[28:54] | I don’t want to be some half-assed version of a dad. | 我不想做一个半吊子的父亲 |
[28:56] | You’re not a half-assed version of a dad. | 你不是个半吊子的父亲 |
[28:58] | I know, but you know what I mean. | 但你知道我的意思 |
[29:14] | You guys know she just got out of juvie, right? | 你们知道她刚从少管所出来吧 |
[29:16] | Kelsey, I told you not to tell anyone. | 凯尔茜 跟你说了别告诉任何人 |
[29:18] | I know, but I think that they should know. | 但我认为她们应该知道 |
[29:20] | Watch out, she’ll totally shiv you or something. | 小心 她或许会拿剃刀割你什么的 |
[29:23] | Shank. | 小腿 |
[29:24] | A shiv is a thing, a shank’s what you do with it. | 剃刀是用来剃腿毛的 |
[29:28] | My mom’s a cop. | 我妈妈是警察 |
[29:30] | Damn girl, it’s like grand theft auto around your place. | 这简直就是现实版的《侠盗飞车》[游戏] |
[29:34] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[29:40] | Hey Callie! Over here. | 凯丽 到这儿来 |
[29:49] | So, how are you? | 你还好吗 |
[29:51] | I mean, I know it’s been a crazy couple of days for you. | 我知道最近几天对你来说很疯狂 |
[29:54] | Uh, no, I’m fine. Thanks. | 不 我很好 谢谢 |
[29:56] | So, where are you from? | 你从哪里来的 |
[29:58] | Just around. | 就这附近 |
[30:01] | Uh-huh. Great. | 是吗 挺好的 |
[30:04] | Is that your brother you were talking to this morning? | 今天早上 你是在和弟弟说话吗 |
[30:06] | Yeah, that’s Jude. | 没错 是我弟弟裘德 |
[30:08] | Wow, he’s totally adorable. | 他真可爱 |
[30:10] | Ah, he’s all right. | 还好吧 |
[30:12] | – I like your bracelets. – Thank you. | -你的手镯真好看 -谢谢 |
[30:15] | I should get some like that. So cool. | 我也要买这样的 挺有个性的 |
[30:20] | Yeah, I really like your scarf. | 你的围巾也很漂亮 |
[30:24] | So, how long are you guys gonna be here for? | 你们姐弟俩会在这儿待多久 |
[30:26] | A couple weeks, a month… six months? | 几周 几个月 还是半年 |
[30:32] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[30:34] | It’s not really up to me. | 这不是我能决定的 |
[30:37] | Right… ’cause we should get you in some clubs. | 也是 你们应该参加一些社团 |
[30:40] | You know, so you can meet more people. | 这样就能结识更多的朋友 |
[30:42] | It’s got to be hella boring | 总是跟布兰登在一起 |
[30:43] | hanging out with Brandon all the time. | 肯定也挺无聊的 |
[30:46] | You’d know a lot about that. | 你应该最懂了 |
[30:48] | Right? We’re together pretty much all the time. | 是吧 我们差不多天天黏在一起 |
[30:52] | Stef and Lena are so supportive of our relationship. | 史戴夫和莉娜也很支持我们在一起 |
[30:55] | Stef even buys his condoms. | 史戴夫还给他买了安全套呢 |
[30:58] | Hello! How great is that? | 你说 是不是很棒 |
[31:00] | Oh, it’s really great. | 确实很棒 |
[31:10] | So… | 话说… |
[31:12] | I just… | 我只是… |
[31:15] | Yes. | 怎么了 |
[31:16] | So, I wasn’t really right in the head yesterday. | 昨天我脑子不太清醒 |
[31:19] | Meaning… | 什么意思 |
[31:21] | Meaning, um, I probably shouldn’t have… | 就是说 我不该… |
[31:25] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[31:26] | But you probably shouldn’t | 但你的确不能 |
[31:28] | go kissing me every time you have a bad day. | 每次心情不好 都来亲我 |
[31:30] | Oh yeah? Who said you’re the only girl I kissed yesterday? | 是吗 谁说我昨天只亲了你一个呢 |
[31:34] | Oh, really? | 真的假的啊 |
[31:35] | Really. | 真的 |
[32:30] | You got a little… | 你鼻子上有点… |
[32:33] | What is it and who gave it to you? | 那是什么 谁给你的 |
[32:37] | You can tell me or we can call the police | 你要么告诉我 要么我们把警察找来 |
[32:38] | and you can tell them. | 你去告诉他们 |
[32:39] | It’s up to you. | 你自己选择 |
[32:41] | What’s it gonna be, Kelsey? Where’d you get the drugs? | 怎么样 凯尔西 你的药是哪来的 |
[32:54] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[33:00] | This one kid, Connor, was pretty nice, though. | 有个叫康纳的孩子 倒是挺好的 |
[33:02] | They’re reading this book, | 他们今天读了一本书 |
[33:04] | A wrinkle in… something. | 叫 什么什么的皱纹 |
[33:06] | – Time? – Huh? | -时间 -什么 |
[33:08] | – A Wrinkle in Time. – Oh yeah, that’s it. | -《时间的皱纹》 -对 就是那个 |
[33:10] | Anyways, I don’t get it. It’s kind of confusing. | 反正我没懂 挺令人费解的 |
[33:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:18] | Why are both my moms home? | 怎么两个妈妈都到家了 |
[33:31] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[33:33] | Mariana, could you take Jude upstairs, please? | 玛丽安娜 你能先带裘德上楼吗 |
[33:35] | We need to talk to Callie. | 我们得和凯丽谈谈 |
[33:38] | Yeah, sweets, it’s ok. She’ll be right up. | 没事的 宝贝们 她一会儿就上去 |
[33:42] | Callie? | 凯丽 |
[33:52] | We’ve been told that you stole Jesus’s pills? | 我们听说 你偷了杰西的药 |
[33:56] | And have been selling them at school? | 然后拿到学校兜售 |
[33:59] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[34:04] | Is this true? | 是真的吗 |
[34:09] | No. | 不是 |
[34:11] | You sure about that? | 你肯定吗 |
[34:14] | Then why would this student say that you did? | 那为什么那个学生说是你 |
[34:19] | I guess I’m just an easy target. | 大概赖在我身上比较容易吧 |
[34:24] | Right. | 好吧 |
[34:27] | Will you give us a minute, please? | 能让我们俩单独聊聊吗 |
[34:45] | So, what do we do? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[34:48] | I don’t know, maybe we should call Mike. | 我也不知道 也许该给麦克打电话 |
[34:50] | Oh, yes, feisty. | 好了 你还没消气啊 |
[34:52] | – I’m trying, love. – I know. | -我很努力了 亲爱的 -我明白 |
[34:55] | – Mike didn’t mean… – I know, I know. | -麦克不是故意的 -我知道 我知道 |
[34:57] | Mike called me, we talked. | 麦克给我打了电话 我们谈过了 |
[34:58] | Really, what’d he say? | 是吗 他说什么了 |
[35:00] | That’s between me and Mike. | 那是我和麦克之间的事了 |
[35:04] | So, did you ask Talya to have lunch with Callie? | 是你让泰雅找凯丽吃饭的吗 |
[35:07] | Wait, what? They had lunch? | 等等 什么 她们一起吃午饭吗 |
[35:08] | – Talya has lost her mind. – She’s insecure, bro. | -泰雅真是疯了 -她吃醋了 兄弟 |
[35:11] | I mean, suddenly you got this hot 16 year old girl… | 你们家突然来了个16岁的漂亮姑娘 |
[35:14] | – You think Callie’s hot? – You don’t? | -你觉得凯丽漂亮吗 -你不觉得吗 |
[35:17] | I better figure something out, | 我得想个法子 |
[35:19] | or Talya’s going to have a complete meltdown on me. | 不然泰雅肯定让我吃不了兜着走 |
[35:21] | Better do something big. | 最好来点实际行动 |
[35:22] | Make her feel special, you know? | 让她觉得自己独一无二 |
[35:24] | But I’m grounded, remember? | 我被禁足了 你忘了吗 |
[35:26] | Improvise. | 来点创意嘛 |
[35:35] | Hey, you didn’t make any plans tonight, right? | 你今晚没什么安排吧 |
[35:39] | No, good, don’t. I… | 太好了 我… |
[35:42] | I’m gonna sneak out, and come see you. | 我今晚打算溜出去找你 |
[35:45] | No, I don’t care if I get in trouble. It’s worth it. | 我豁出去了 为了你都是值得的 |
[35:48] | Ok. Bye. | 好的 到时见 |
[35:57] | Where’s jude? | 裘德呢 |
[35:58] | He’s reading magazines in my room. He’s ok. | 在我房间看杂志呢 他没事 |
[36:02] | Good. | 那就好 |
[36:03] | I don’t know what I’m gonna tell him. | 我都不知道该怎么跟他说 |
[36:05] | So, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[36:06] | They think that I stole your brother’s pills. | 他们以为我偷了你兄弟的药 |
[36:09] | What did you tell them? | 你跟他们怎么说的 |
[36:11] | Well, I didn’t tell them that it was you, | 我没说是你偷的 |
[36:13] | if that’s what you’re asking me. | 如果你是想问这个 |
[36:18] | Why not? | 为什么不说 |
[36:20] | As if they’d believe me. | 说了她们也不会信吧 |
[37:06] | Are you really going to let Callie take the fall for you? | 你真打算让凯丽替你背黑锅吗 |
[37:09] | They’re gonna send her away. | 他们会把她送走的 |
[37:13] | They’re gonna be so mad at me. | 他们会被我气死的 |
[37:20] | The other night, | 那天晚上 |
[37:22] | when Ana just took all that money from me | 安娜从我手里拿走那些钱 |
[37:27] | like I was an ATM or something, | 好像我就是个自动提款机 |
[37:30] | not even a person, much less her daughter. | 连人都不算 更别说把我当女儿了 |
[37:35] | I thought, “Well, hey…” | 我就在想 “好吧” |
[37:41] | “At least, I have two moms at home who love me.” | “至少家里的两个妈妈是爱我的” |
[37:47] | – They’re gonna hate me. – They’re not gonna hate you. | -她们会讨厌我的 -她们不会讨厌你的 |
[37:51] | – I promise. – They’re totally going to cancel my quinceanera. | -我保证 -她们绝对会取消我的成人礼 |
[38:03] | Will you come with me to tell them? | 你能陪我一起去告诉她们吗 |
[38:24] | Surprised you want to consort with a known drug trafficker. | 你居然会来陪一个药贩子 真稀奇 |
[38:29] | Well, did you do it? | 是你干的吗 |
[38:30] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[38:34] | I think you’re playing the G chord wrong. | 我认为你把G和弦弹错了 |
[38:38] | Try the six string on the third fret. | 你把吉他调到第三音品试试 |
[38:44] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[38:46] | Thank you… for the guitar. | 谢谢你…的吉他 |
[38:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:57] | I can’t remember anything. | 我都忘光了 |
[39:00] | I think that was a C there. | 这里应该是C和弦 |
[39:02] | – I was right? – Here. | -我对了吗 -这里 |
[39:06] | And then, I think if you move these two down, | 然后 如果你把这两个往下 |
[39:09] | You’ll make another chord there. | 就是另一个和弦了 |
[39:15] | Nice. | 不错 |
[39:28] | Hi. | 好啊 |
[39:33] | It was me, I did it. | 是我 是我干的 |
[39:37] | Did what? | 干了什么 |
[39:39] | The pills. | 卖药 |
[39:44] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:49] | You care to explain? | 能解释一下吗 |
[39:52] | I was feeling like a freak. | 我觉得自己就像个怪胎 |
[39:54] | Just tired of being the kid with ADD. | 我讨厌老被当做得了多动症的孩子 |
[39:57] | Everyone always asking me, “Did you take your pill?” | 大家老是问我 “你吃药了吗” |
[39:59] | “Did you take your pill?” | “你吃药了吗” |
[40:01] | You know, so I stopped. | 我烦死了 就不吃了 |
[40:03] | I started hiding them in my pocket. | 我开始把它们藏在口袋里 |
[40:05] | Kelsey saw them at school | 在学校的时候 凯尔茜看到了 |
[40:07] | and she told me she heard they make you really smart, | 她告诉我 她听说这药能让人变聪明 |
[40:10] | and really focused. | 保持注意力集中 |
[40:12] | She needed some for a paper she had to write. | 她想要一些 写论文时用 |
[40:14] | So, I gave her one. | 我就给了她一颗 |
[40:18] | And some more. | 后来又给了一些 |
[40:19] | And things just got out of hand. | 接着就一发不可收拾 |
[40:30] | G, C… | G和弦 C和弦 |
[40:35] | I don’t know, just… | 我也不知道 就是… |
[40:36] | Hey Brandon, | 布兰登 |
[40:38] | will you excuse us for a sec? | 你能回避一下吗 |
[40:39] | Uh, yeah. | 好的 |
[40:46] | It would appear that we were given | 似乎我们得到的 |
[40:50] | some false information. | 是错误信息 |
[40:53] | And I promise I’m going to find out how that happened exactly. | 我保证 我一定会查出到底是怎么回事 |
[40:58] | Yeah, we’re very sorry that we didn’t believe you. | 对 我们很抱歉 没有相信你 |
[41:02] | We feel that trust is something that has to be earned. | 我们觉得 信任是需要努力争取的 |
[41:07] | Right? | 对吗 |
[41:10] | We would really like to start earning yours. | 我们真的希望得到你的信任 |
[41:13] | – Yeah. – Ok. | -好 -好 |
[41:17] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 我们进去吧 |
[41:23] | I’m glad we’re staying. I like it here. | 真高兴我们能留下 我喜欢这里 |
[41:27] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[41:29] | Don’t like it too much. | 别陷得太深了 |
[41:58] | God, I can’t remember anything. | 天哪 都忘光了 |
[42:01] | Just keep trying. | 多练练就好 |
[42:03] | I mean, it’ll come back. | 总会想起来的 |