时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | After talking with Lena, we’re not going to ground you. | 跟莉娜谈过之后 我们将不惩罚你 |
[00:04] | And you should’ve talked to me about it first. | 那你就该先跟我说这件事 |
[00:06] | I don’t want to be some half-assed version of a dad. | 我不想做一个半吊子的父亲 |
[00:08] | Brandon has three parents, period. | 布兰登有三位家长 就是这样 |
[00:10] | Hey, she said no, man. | 她说她不要了 哥们 |
[00:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:15] | So you are looking for something permanent for them? | 你在为他们找长期寄养家庭吗 |
[00:16] | We want this to be your very last way station | 我们希望这是你们最后一个临时居所 |
[00:18] | ever, ever, ever. | 再也不要居无定所了 |
[00:20] | What’s it gonna be, Kelsey? Where’d you get the drugs? | 怎么样 凯尔西 你的药是哪来的 |
[00:21] | It was me, I did it. | 是我 是我干的 |
[00:24] | Here… | 给你 |
[00:34] | Okay. Let’s go. Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[00:38] | Mariana | 玛丽安娜 |
[00:40] | Question? | 有问题吗 |
[00:41] | – Girls take longer. – No, no, no. But this isn’t fair. | -女孩时间要久点 -不成 不公平 |
[00:46] | – Get out. – Just gimme a second. | -出去 -我就用一会儿 |
[00:48] | You’re not supposed to be on the computer. | 不准你用这台电脑 |
[00:49] | If Moms find out they’re gonna ream me. | 如果妈妈们发现了 他们会罚我的 |
[00:51] | This sucks. | 烦死了 |
[00:53] | Yeah, well you shouldn’t have been giving away your freaking pills. | 是啊 你就不该把多动症的药给别人 |
[00:54] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 我们出去吧 |
[01:00] | About time. | 说到时间 |
[01:02] | Yeah. It hasn’t been like 15 extra minutes of anything. | 貌似还没过15分钟 |
[01:04] | So. Thank you for that. What are you doing? | 真是谢谢你了 你又要干嘛 |
[01:06] | I gotta pee really bad. | 我尿急 |
[01:14] | What? Jude! | 裘德 |
[01:15] | – I thought you were just… – I’ll be really fast! I promise! | -我以为你只是… -我发誓我很快的 |
[01:24] | Do you wanna borrow something… | 你要借衣服吗 |
[01:26] | – Uh, no. It’s OK. – OK. | -不用了 没事 -好吧 |
[01:28] | I just thought you might be sick of wearing the same three things… | 我只是觉得老穿这三件衣服 你也许会烦 |
[01:51] | I’m not gonna steal your earrings. | 我不会偷你的耳环 |
[01:53] | I mean, what am I gonna do? Sell them at school? | 我偷来干嘛 在学校卖吗 |
[01:56] | Don’t talk about things you don’t understand. | 你不知道就别乱说 |
[02:01] | OK. Well, what don’t I understand, Mariana? | 是吗 玛丽安娜 我不知道什么 |
[02:04] | I mean you stole your brother’s pills, you sold them at school, | 我知道你偷了你兄弟的药去学校卖 |
[02:07] | and then you let your brother take the fall for you. | 然后让你兄弟替你受罚 |
[02:09] | I never asked him to do that. | 我没求他这么做 |
[02:11] | But you let him. | 但你并没拦住他 |
[02:22] | Buddy, can you do that in the bathroom like everybody else, please? | 你能像大家一样在浴室刷牙吗 |
[02:25] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[02:27] | What’s that? | 在做什么 |
[02:28] | We are brown baggin’ I for a little while. | 做一会儿要带的便当 |
[02:29] | It’s better for you. Go spit. | 你最好先去吐了吧 |
[02:33] | I don’t eat cheese. | 我不吃奶酪 |
[02:35] | Since when? You had pizza like two nights ago… | 什么时候开始的 你前两天才吃了披萨 |
[02:37] | It’s really bad for you. | 吃奶酪真的对身体不好 |
[02:39] | Can I have tuna? | 我能吃金枪鱼吗 |
[02:42] | – If you want to make it. – Mm. | -自己动手丰衣足食 -好 |
[02:45] | All right, everyone. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 好了 孩子们 |
[02:47] | Where’s Brandon? | 布兰登去哪了 |
[02:48] | Cold! | 好冷啊 |
[02:52] | Oops. I guess there’s no more hot water. | 估计没热水了 |
[03:37] | She spends like an extra | 我绝对没夸张 |
[03:38] | 15 minutes in the shower I’m not even kidding. | 她又霸占了浴室15分钟 |
[03:40] | It’s like my turn and they… | 也该轮到我了 但他们… |
[03:42] | Sounds like you guys need another bathroom… | 看来你们还需要再多一间浴室 |
[03:44] | Or four less kids. | 或者少四个孩子也成 |
[03:47] | I just want some privacy, really. | 我只是想要点隐私而已 |
[03:49] | Yeah, well I don’t think my parents | 我觉得我父母 |
[03:51] | are going out of town again any time soon, | 最近不会再出城了 |
[03:52] | so I’m afraid you missed your chance for privacy, mister. | 恐怕你错过了有隐私的机会咯 先生 |
[03:56] | Well, we can figure it out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[03:58] | How? | 什么办法 |
[03:58] | It’s not like we’ll be alone at your place ever again. | 我们又不可能再单独在你家相处了 |
[04:08] | Poor guy. How long is he in detention for? | 可怜哪 他被禁闭多久 |
[04:08] | 禁闭是欧美学校处罚学生的常用方法 即课后或休息时段面壁思过 不准娱乐活动 | |
[04:11] | – All week. – Oof. That’s rough. | -整整一周 -真是煎熬 |
[04:14] | What do you care? | 你关心个什么劲 |
[04:16] | I don’t. | 我不关心 |
[04:17] | I just feel sorry for him. What’s with you? | 我只是为他觉得遗憾 你怎么了 |
[04:21] | Nothing, I just… | 没什么 我只是… |
[04:23] | Look, I feel bad enough about it, ok? | 我觉得都是我的不对 |
[04:25] | OK, but you really don’t have to. | 好吧 但你没必要这样想 |
[04:27] | Think about all the times you covered for him. He’ll be fine. | 想想你为他打了多少次掩护 他会没事的 |
[04:30] | It’s not like he ever pays attention in class anyway. | 反正他上课也从不听讲 |
[04:45] | Look, Jude seems like a good kid… | 裘德看上去是个好孩子… |
[04:47] | He is. | 他确实是 |
[04:48] | But the Parent Board is all over me on this. | 但是家长委员会在对我施压 |
[04:51] | Obviously, we’re ok giving you a little leeway, | 显然 我们可以网开一面 |
[04:53] | but he has to pass the proficiency exam | 但他得通过能力考试 |
[04:55] | that the other kids took to get in, | 其他入校的孩子都通过了 |
[04:58] | or I’m afraid you’re going to have to send him somewhere else… | 否则恐怕你就得送他去别的地方上学了 |
[05:00] | I can’t send him to another school. | 我不能送他去别的学校 |
[05:02] | He would be completely lost. | 他会不知所措的 |
[05:04] | That’s part of the reason he’s so behind right now. | 这就是他现在这么落后的原因之一 |
[05:06] | Because he hasn’t had anybody to look out for him. | 因为没人照顾他 |
[05:09] | Look, I’m not unsympathetic, Lena… | 我并不是冷血无情的人 莉娜 |
[05:11] | The only sense of security | 这孩子只能从 |
[05:12] | this kid has in the world is his sister. | 他姐姐身上获得安全感 |
[05:15] | Separating them would be terrible for him. | 让他们分开对他来说太可怕了 |
[05:17] | Look, I’m trying to protect you here, too. | 我现在也是想保护你 |
[05:19] | You know how this works. | 你很了解这是怎么一回事 |
[05:20] | Our funding is based on performance. | 我们的基金是以成绩为基础的 |
[05:23] | And now I have a new seventh grader who jumped the wait list, | 现在有个走后门的七年级学生 |
[05:27] | who isn’t operating at even close to grade level. | 而他完全达不到年级水平 |
[05:32] | Is it possible we could just give him more time? | 我们能不能给他多点时间 |
[05:35] | Before he has to take the exam, I mean? | 我是说让他延缓一段时间考试 |
[05:36] | I know if I just had a little while to get him caught up I could… | 我知道如果我帮他补一补… |
[05:39] | Lena. He passes the exam on Friday, | 莉娜 要么他通过周五的考试 |
[05:41] | or he’s done at Anchor Beach. | 要么他在锚滩社区委办学校的日子就到头了 |
[05:45] | Now, he’s guilty, insofar as he did commit the crime, | 他有罪 因为他确实犯了罪 |
[05:49] | but he doesn’t feel that way until he actually gets caught. | 但是在他被抓之前 他并不这样认为 |
[05:52] | OK. I want everyone to | 好了 本周我希望 |
[05:55] | write about guilt in their journals this week. | 所有人在日记中记下觉得内疚的事 |
[05:58] | Wait, write? | 等等 你说写下来吗 |
[05:59] | Like with a pen? Like longhand? | 拿钢笔 写手写体吗 |
[06:02] | Yes, like longhand. | 对 写手写体 |
[06:04] | And don’t worry. No one’s gonna read it. | 别担心 没人会看到的 |
[06:07] | It’s just for you to get in the habit of writing every day. | 这只是培养你们每天写作的习惯 |
[06:12] | Ok, guys. Seriously, I want you to write about whatever it is | 好了 说真的 我要你们记下所有 |
[06:14] | that you feel weird or ashamed or guilty about. | 你们觉得奇怪 惭愧或者内疚的事情 |
[06:17] | You’ll feel better about it, I promise. | 我保证 你们会更好受些的 |
[06:34] | Weak, Foster. Very weak. | 很弱啊 福斯特 弱爆了 |
[06:36] | And quit “Nudging” me online. | 在网上别”推”我 |
[06:38] | – Hey, meet me tomorrow. – Meet you? Why? | -明天来见我吧 -见你 为什么 |
[06:40] | You’re in detention all day, remember? | 你整天都要被拘留 记得吗 |
[06:42] | I’m gonna have Douglas let me go to the bathroom. | 我会让道格拉斯允许我去上厕所 |
[06:45] | So, two o’clock. I’ll meet you by the lifeguard stand. | 两点吧 我在救生员看台旁边等你 |
[06:49] | I don’t know. I have to think about it. | 我不知道 我得考虑考虑 |
[06:51] | Foster! | 福斯特 |
[06:53] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:55] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[07:01] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你在干什么 -没什么 |
[07:04] | Talking to Lexi. What’s the big deal? | 跟莱克茜聊天 这有什么大不了的 |
[07:06] | No classes, no extra-curricular, no fun. | 不准上课 不准课外活动 不准娱乐 |
[07:09] | In school detention and home. Period. | 禁闭期间就在学校和家里老实呆着 |
[07:12] | But we’ve got a game this week. | 但我们这周有比赛 |
[07:13] | Not my problem. | 这我不管 |
[07:15] | Jesus, you gave away your pills. | 杰西 你把药停了 |
[07:17] | Do you not understand how serious that is? | 你不知道这多严重吗 |
[07:20] | This could have been a lot worse. | 搞不好还会更糟 |
[07:28] | Use your legs, B. You’re not using your legs. | 腿使劲 小布 你没用上腿部力量 |
[07:31] | The twins are both mad because | 双胞胎现在都很抓狂 |
[07:32] | Moms moved Callie and Jude into their room | 因为老妈让凯丽和裘德搬进他们房间 |
[07:35] | and not mine, | 而不是我的 |
[07:36] | so like everyone’s all… | 所以大家 |
[07:37] | Everyone’s all tense all the time. | 大家时刻都处于紧张状态 |
[07:41] | That’s more like it. | 有点样子了 |
[07:44] | Nice. You want some water? | 漂亮 想喝水吗 |
[07:54] | So, I was thinking, | 所以 我在想 |
[07:57] | maybe you might wanna spend some more time at my place? | 也许你会愿意在我那里多待会儿 |
[08:00] | Maybe even move in with me. | 或者干脆搬来跟我住 |
[08:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:06] | Well, you know I mean, the new kids in the house. | 你懂的 家里住进了新孩子 |
[08:09] | The place is busting at the seams… | 那地方都快被挤爆了 |
[08:11] | I only get you the one night a week. | 我每周只跟你待一晚上 |
[08:13] | You’re going be going off to college before too long… | 你不久就要离开去上大学了 |
[08:17] | and I kinda feel like I’m missing out. | 我不想再错过了 |
[08:19] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[08:21] | Could be fun. Why not? | 会很开心的 为什么不呢 |
[08:26] | Look, you don’t have to say anything. | 你不用立刻就给我回话 |
[08:27] | Just think about it and let me know. | 考虑一下然后给我答复 |
[08:41] | You mind? | 你不介意吧 |
[08:43] | – What? – The song. It’s annoying. | -什么 -这歌吵死了 |
[08:49] | You’re in a good mood tonight… | 你今晚心情不错嘛 |
[08:50] | I’m always in a good mood. | 我心情一直不错 |
[08:51] | You’re in a really good mood tonight. | 你今晚心情相当不错 |
[08:55] | Are you… | 你是不是… |
[08:57] | Is there someone you haven’t told me about? | 是不是有什么人你没跟我说 |
[09:00] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[09:02] | Really? Nothing’s going on? Nothing at all? | 真的吗 什么事都没有吗 |
[09:06] | Nothing between you and Lexi? | 你跟莱克茜之间什么都没有吗 |
[09:11] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[09:13] | That’s not what it looked like this afternoon. | 今天下午看起来可不是这么回事 |
[09:16] | When? At volleyball? | 什么时候 打排球的时候吗 |
[09:18] | We were just talking. | 我们只是随便聊聊天 |
[09:20] | I was helping her with her kill. | 我在教她怎么扣球呢 |
[09:21] | With her kill, really? | 教她扣球 真的吗 |
[09:26] | What can I say, I’m irresistible… | 我能怎么办 谁让我太有魅力了 |
[09:32] | Relax. You know I wouldn’t date one of your lame friends anyway. | 放心 你知道我不会跟你的损友约会的 |
[09:36] | Right? | 好吗 |
[09:41] | So, I won’t be able to go to school with everyone else? | 我不能跟其他人一样去上学了吗 |
[09:43] | No, no, no. Honey, listen, | 不 不 宝贝 听我说 |
[09:45] | all we need to do is give you the test, | 我们只是要让你参加这个测试 |
[09:46] | and once you pass it, everything’s gonna be fine. | 如果你能通过就什么问题都没有了 |
[09:49] | If he passes it. | 前提是他能通过 |
[09:50] | Well, yes, but all he needs a 65 or better, | 是的 但只要65分以上就行 |
[09:54] | and we’re good to go. | 我们好好准备 |
[09:56] | You can do that, right? | 你没问题的 对吗 |
[09:58] | This isn’t fair. | 这不公平 |
[10:00] | No, it’s not. But this is what I want to suggest, | 这是不公平 但我想说的是 |
[10:04] | Jude, you and I are going to spend this week getting you ready, | 裘德 这周我帮你一起准备 |
[10:06] | and that way you will ace it for sure. | 然后你就会确保顺利通过 |
[10:09] | Deal? | 同意吗 |
[10:13] | OK, remember to convert to a fraction first. Good. | 记住把它先换成分数 很好 |
[10:17] | Hey, B. | 嘿 小布 |
[10:19] | How were the batting cages? | 棒球练得怎么样了 |
[10:20] | Oh, uh, good, you know. | 不错 就那样 |
[10:25] | Yeah? What’s up? | 是吗 你怎么了 |
[10:30] | Uh, bud? I think we got some good work done tonight. | 小子 我们今晚的成果不错 |
[10:33] | So, why don’t you run upstairs and get ready for bed. Good. | 不如你上楼准备睡觉吧 真棒 |
[10:37] | – Night, bud. – Night, Jude. | -小子晚安 -裘德晚安 |
[10:38] | We’ll be up in a minute. | 我们很快上去 |
[10:40] | What’s up, babe? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[10:45] | Uh, dad kinda… | 爸爸… |
[10:49] | asked me to move in with him today. | 今天问我要不要和他一起住 |
[10:57] | Well, he never mentioned anything to me. | 他从没跟我提过 |
[11:01] | And I really think that he should have talked to me first. | 我觉得他应该先跟我说 |
[11:05] | Yeah. I guess. | 也许吧 |
[11:07] | Um. All right, well… Don’t worry about it. I’ll talk to him. | 好吧 别担心 我会跟他讲的 |
[11:12] | Yeah, OK… | 好吧 |
[11:14] | I said, I’d think about it. | 我跟他说我会考虑的 |
[11:19] | Well, there’s really nothing to think about. | 这事儿也没什么可考虑的 |
[11:22] | I mean, it’s not your choice. | 这不是你能决定的 |
[11:24] | It’s not really your father’s either, for that matter. | 其实也不是你爸爸能决定的 |
[11:27] | What do you mean, I don’t get a choice? Why not? | 什么意思 我没选择的权利 为什么 |
[11:36] | Because you’re, um… | 因为你… |
[11:38] | – You’re still a kid. – I’m 16. | -你还是个孩子 -我16了 |
[11:40] | Yes, that’s exactly my point. | 说的没错 |
[11:41] | You’re 16, you’re not an adult yet. | 你才16 你还没成人 |
[11:44] | This is bull. | 太扯了 |
[11:46] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[11:48] | This is bull. I should get a say in this. | 太扯了 我对这个问题应该有发言权的 |
[11:50] | Well, you don’t. | 你没有 |
[11:52] | And we are done talking about this. | 我们的讨论到此为止 |
[11:54] | Oh, right. OK, we’re done talking about this. | 好吧 讨论到此为止 |
[11:55] | Yeah, ’cause that’s, that’s your answer for everything. | 因为你什么事都会这么回答 |
[11:58] | OK, let’s just take a deep breath… | 咱们都先冷静冷静 |
[12:00] | Right, B. Because you’re a prisoner being held captive | 是啊 小布 因为你被囚禁在米神湾 |
[12:02] | in this charming craftsman in Mission Bay. | 这座迷人的工匠风格的房子里 |
[12:04] | – Stef… – What? | -史戴菲 -怎么了 |
[12:06] | When did I ever get to choose anything? | 我什么时候有过选择的机会 |
[12:08] | Did I get to choose for you to divorce Dad? | 你跟爸爸离婚我有选吗 |
[12:10] | Did I get to choose who I was gonna live with? | 要和谁一起生活我有选吗 |
[12:12] | You were five! Come on. | 你那时才五岁 别这么纠结 |
[12:14] | How about choosing if I have two moms… | 还是我有选过要两个妈妈 |
[12:16] | Did I get to choose that? | 这是我选的吗 |
[12:19] | That’s enough, Brandon. | 够了 布兰登 |
[12:21] | Why? Because I’m not doing exactly what you want me to do? | 怎么了 因为我没照你的话去做吗 |
[12:24] | No, because you’re being disrespectful. | 不 因为你太不尊敬家长了 |
[12:26] | Oh, I’m being disrespectful? | 我不尊敬家长吗 |
[12:28] | How about you have a little respect for someone else! | 不如您先尊敬一下别人 |
[12:30] | You need to stop talking right now. | 你现在立刻给我闭嘴 |
[12:32] | Right, of course I do! Because that’s your answer. | 当然了 这就是你的回答 |
[12:35] | Anytime anyone disagrees with you, it’s stop talking! | 只要有人跟你背道而驰 就闭嘴 |
[12:37] | Be quiet! Do it my way! | 别吵了 按我说的做 |
[12:39] | You need to watch yourself, young man. | 你可要注意你的言行 年轻人 |
[12:42] | – Watch this, Mom. – Brandon! | -注意这一幕吧 妈妈 -布兰登 |
[12:44] | If you leave this house. | 你要是敢走 |
[12:46] | Stef. Stef! Let him go. | 史戴菲 史戴菲 让他走吧 |
[12:48] | He needs to cool down. | 他需要冷静冷静 |
[12:51] | And so do you… | 你也一样 |
[13:00] | Are you gonna be up much longer? | 你还要继续熬夜吗 |
[13:02] | I can’t sleep with the light on. | 灯亮着我睡不着 |
[13:16] | I’m not just some selfish bitch, you know… | 我不是个自私自利的贱货 |
[13:20] | Ok. | 好 |
[13:22] | I didn’t sell the pills for me. | 我卖那些药不是为了自己 |
[13:25] | It’s not like I bought a new dress or something. | 不是为了给自己买条新裙子什么的 |
[13:28] | Then why’d you do it? | 那你是为了什么 |
[13:33] | For my birth mom. | 为了我的生母 |
[13:39] | Did you hear me? | 你听我说了吗 |
[13:47] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[13:59] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[14:01] | I went to Aiden’s. | 我去了艾登那儿 |
[14:02] | You don’t do that. You don’t walk away. | 不 你压根没离开 |
[14:05] | I know, I know. I was just… I’m sorry. | 我知道 我只是 对不起 |
[14:07] | I know. I’m sorry, too… | 我明白 我也很抱歉 |
[14:12] | for raising my voice. But that can’t ever happen again. | 我不该吼你 但绝不能再发生这种事了 |
[14:16] | You can get mad at me all you want to, | 你不高兴可以对我发脾气 |
[14:19] | but you are not allowed to walk away. | 但是你不能甩门就走了 |
[14:21] | It won’t happen again. I promise. | 不会了 我保证 |
[14:24] | Ok. | 好的 |
[14:27] | And, and… for the record, | 还有 我声明 |
[14:29] | I… I love having two moms. | 我喜欢有两个妈妈 |
[14:34] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[14:39] | Um, you really made your point, Brandon. | 你明确表达了自己的观点 布兰登 |
[14:43] | I spoke with Lena and it’s up to you… | 我和莉娜谈了 你想住哪里 |
[14:47] | where you want to live. | 全由你自己决定 |
[14:48] | You can stay here, or you can move in with your Dad. | 你可以留在这儿 也可以搬去和你爸爸住 |
[14:51] | It’s your choice. Just let us know what you decide. | 由你来选择 决定了告诉我们就好 |
[14:55] | Well, don’t stay up too long. ‘Cause it’s late, OK? | 别熬夜太久 已经很晚了 好吗 |
[14:58] | – OK. – All right, love. | -好 -好的 亲爱的 |
[15:11] | You’re back. That was some fight, man. | 你回来了 你们大吵了一架 老兄 |
[15:17] | You heard that? | 你听到了吗 |
[15:19] | We all did. So what happened? | 我们都听到了 最后怎么说 |
[15:22] | They’re letting me decide. | 他们让我自己决定 |
[15:25] | Really? Wow. | 真的吗 |
[15:30] | I mean, moms are gonna be devastated if you go. | 我想 你要是走了妈妈都会很伤心的 |
[15:33] | And my Dad will be devastated if I don’t go. | 但我要是不去 我爸会很伤心 |
[15:36] | You wanted to choose. | 是你自己非想做决定的 |
[15:40] | Good luck with that. | 好运咯 |
[15:51] | I just think, I mean, we’re gonna get a lot more time alone. | 我只是觉得 我们会有更多独处的时间 |
[15:56] | I just hope my moms don’t get too upset. | 希望我妈妈们不会太失落 |
[15:58] | Brandon, they’ll be fine. | 布兰登 她们没事的 |
[16:00] | Really. You can go visit them, you know, whenever… | 真的 你随时都可以去看她们 |
[16:03] | With all those kids in the house | 有一屋子的孩子陪伴 |
[16:04] | I doubt they’ll even notice. | 我猜他们都不会注意到你走了 |
[16:09] | Very good. | 很好 |
[16:11] | I thought you’d have a lot of guilt. | 我想你该有很多愧疚的事 |
[16:12] | Good. Very nice. | 很好 |
[16:16] | Lose your pen? OK. | 笔都没有吗 好吧 |
[16:20] | Nice. Good. | 好 很好 |
[16:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:28] | I see some of us are still wanting for inspiration. | 我发现有的人还在找灵感 |
[16:31] | Tell you what, | 我说你们 |
[16:32] | why don’t you and Wyatt come see me after school today and | 不如你和怀亚特今天放学后来找我 |
[16:35] | we can see if we can get those juices flowing. | 看看是否能灵感四溢[也有”射精”之意] |
[16:38] | That’s not what I meant. | 我可没那个意思 |
[16:40] | You’re incorrigible. | 你们真是无药可救 |
[16:41] | Look it up. | 查字典去 |
[16:42] | Every single one of you should know what that means. | 你们每个人都该知道那是什么意思 |
[16:44] | OK, turn to page 45. | 好了 翻到45页 |
[16:54] | So, we gonna talk about the elephant in the car or what? | 这么大的事儿 咱是车里聊聊还是怎么的 |
[16:58] | Not much to say. | 没啥好说的 |
[16:59] | You wanted Brandon to have a choice. He does. | 你想让布兰登做选择 他做了 |
[17:01] | You could’ve told him no. | 你可以阻止他的 |
[17:03] | I tried. It didn’t go well. | 我试过 但没用 |
[17:07] | Hey, can I have a breakfast burrito, extra salsa, please? | 请给我一份玉米煎饼 多放点沙司 |
[17:10] | – You got it. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[17:16] | So what, you just gonna be mad at me? | 所以呢 你就生我的气了 |
[17:17] | I don’t know, Mike. | 我不知道 麦克 |
[17:19] | Do I wish you had talked to me about it first? | 我是不是该指望你事先和我商量一下 |
[17:20] | Sure. | 必须的 |
[17:22] | Would I have agreed to let B decide? | 那我会同意让小布自己决定吗 |
[17:23] | Probably not. | 可能不会 |
[17:24] | So, maybe this is for the best. | 所以 也许这样是最好的 |
[17:26] | But I’ll tell you what you | 但我要告诉你 |
[17:27] | blind-side me with something like this again | 要是你再像这样不厚道 |
[17:29] | I’m gonna bury you deep in the desert. | 我就把你埋在沙漠深处 |
[17:31] | Fair enough. | 那敢情好 |
[17:34] | Sucks being blind-sided, don’t it? | 不厚道让你很不爽吧 |
[17:38] | So, all of this with Brandon is just payback? | 你对布兰登做的这些都是为了报复吗 |
[17:44] | For what? Figuring out I was gay and leaving? | 为什么 因为发现我是同性恋和我的离开吗 |
[17:46] | It’s a little late for payback, Stef. | 现在报复迟了点吧 史戴菲 |
[17:47] | I think so. Mike, come on. | 我也这么觉得 麦克 拜托 |
[17:50] | If you’re gonna rehash our marriage for ten hours a day, | 如果你每天有十个小时对我们的婚姻耿耿于怀 |
[17:53] | I’m going to ask Roberts for another partner. Seriously. | 那我要向罗伯茨申请换搭档了 真的 |
[17:54] | Stef, it’s not payback… | 史戴菲 这不是报复 |
[17:57] | It’s regret. It’s me growin’ up. | 是懊悔 是我成熟了 |
[18:01] | I got a kid who’s going off on his own. | 我儿子就要独自离开了 |
[18:04] | I’m just trying to do something right. | 我只是努力做点对的事 |
[18:20] | So, Talya told me the news… | 泰雅告诉了我个消息 |
[18:25] | You’re moving in with your Dad? | 你要搬去和你爸住了 |
[18:28] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[18:30] | Um, it’s not… | 这不… |
[18:33] | this might be stupid, | 我这么问可能很傻 |
[18:35] | but it’s not because of me and Jude, is it? | 但不会是我和裘德的缘故吧 |
[18:39] | No. No, no, not at all. | 不 不 跟你俩没关系 |
[18:44] | Just ’cause I mean, from what I can tell, | 因为根据我的了解 |
[18:46] | you seem pretty happy in the house. | 你在这个家里看起来很快乐 |
[18:51] | – Yeah. – Hot water not withstanding. | -是的 -热水的事挺郁闷 |
[18:55] | I am, I am. I mean, it’s my house. | 我是很快乐 那是我的家 |
[19:00] | It’s where I grew up. | 是我成长的地方 |
[19:05] | So, why are you leaving? | 那你为什么还要离开 |
[19:27] | Shouldn’t you be in class right now? | 你们现在不是该在上课吗 |
[19:29] | We are. Drama. | 我们是在上课 戏剧课 |
[19:32] | Leslie wanted to make sure the posters went up today, so… | 莱斯利让我确认下今天的海报都贴了 所以 |
[19:35] | How’d you get out of ISS? | 你不是停课禁闭吗 怎么跑出来的 |
[19:37] | Oh, told Douglas that I had to take a leak. | 我跟道格拉斯说我要尿尿 |
[19:41] | I should probably get back. | 我该回去了 |
[19:44] | – Listen… – Yeah? | -听我说 -什么 |
[19:47] | Thank you so much, for what you did. | 非常感谢你所做的一切 |
[19:51] | Telling Moms all that. You didn’t have to do that. | 告诉妈妈们那些 你没必要那么做的 |
[19:53] | It’s cool. | 没事 |
[19:55] | I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it. | 我就是想让你知道我有多感激 |
[19:58] | You really are the best brother… | 你真的是最好的兄弟 |
[20:37] | Foster! Foster. Hey! | 福斯特 福斯特 |
[20:41] | So, what happened? | 发生什么事情了 |
[20:42] | Douglas wouldn’t even let you out to use the bathroom? | 道格拉斯连洗手间都不让你去吗 |
[20:47] | Well, then what? I was sitting there for like half-an-hour. | 怎么回事 我在那坐了有半个小时 |
[20:50] | I’m sorry ’bout that. | 我对此非常抱歉 |
[20:52] | “Sorry ’bout that?” | “对此非常抱歉” |
[20:56] | – That’s it? – I don’t… | -就这样 -我 |
[20:59] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我觉得这样做不太好 |
[21:00] | Why not? | 为什么不好 |
[21:02] | You know why… | 你知道的 |
[21:05] | ‘Cause of Mariana? | 因为玛丽安娜 |
[21:08] | Do you honestly think that she’s gonna care? | 你真觉得她会介意吗 |
[21:10] | I know she is. She told me. | 对 她亲口告诉我的 |
[21:12] | Her brother and her best friend like each other, so? | 她兄弟和闺蜜互有好感 这又怎么样呢 |
[21:15] | Most people would see that as a good thing. | 大多数人都会觉得这是件好事 |
[21:17] | Yeah, well, she doesn’t. | 没错 但她就不这么想 |
[21:23] | We’re just gonna do whatever Mariana wants? | 难道她怎么想我们就得怎么做吗 |
[21:43] | Try using those to write with. | 笔是让你们写字的 |
[21:46] | I don’t think it’s gonna happen, Timothy. | 恐怕我们写不出来 蒂莫西 |
[21:48] | Maybe we’re just not writers. | 谁叫我们不是作家呢 |
[21:51] | Have you ever heard of Joan Didion? No? | 知道琼·迪迪昂吗 都不认识 |
[21:55] | She’s a writer. Tough lady. Kind of a pill. | 她是个作家 女强人 也有点让人受不了 |
[21:59] | She called writing, “a hostile act.” | 她将写作称为一种”敌对行为” |
[22:02] | A way of “imposing your will on the world.” | 一种”将自我意志强加于世人”的方式 |
[22:05] | Now, I don’t mean to point fingers, but… | 我不想指名道姓 但… |
[22:08] | two of the three people in this room seem a little hostile. | 班上有三分之二的学生似乎都有点敌对的感觉 |
[22:12] | To me, anyway. | 个人看法而已 |
[22:14] | The thing is, that sort of writing takes real courage. | 事实是 这样的写作是需要勇气的 |
[22:19] | And you don’t strike me as someone who is afraid of much… | 而你们给我的印象就是无所畏惧 |
[22:22] | Come on. Come on. One line. | 加油 好好想 哪怕一句话也好 |
[22:25] | One thing that’s been rattling around in your head forever. | 专注于那件在你心头挥之不去的事 |
[22:29] | One thing you feel terrible about. | 那件你觉得糟透了的事 |
[22:31] | Get it out. Get it down on paper. | 把情绪发泄出来 写到纸上 |
[22:36] | And see what happens. | 看看会有怎样的结果 |
[22:56] | – Hey, bud. – Hey. Ready. | -伙计 -我都准备好了 |
[22:58] | Where we going? The Grill? | 我们去哪儿 烧烤店吗 |
[22:59] | No, my place. I thought I’d cook something tonight. | 不 去我那儿 我想今晚亲自下厨 |
[23:02] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[23:04] | Yeah, seriously. It’s not like I never cooked before. | 当然 别整得好像我从没烧过饭似的 |
[23:06] | Unless it’s pasta? B, I’d be very careful. | 也就意大利面能吃 小布 小心点 |
[23:08] | Seriously, he cooked me a piece of fish once in 1997, | 真的 97年他曾烧过一次鱼 |
[23:10] | I can still taste it. | 那味儿我现在都记得 |
[23:12] | I’ll have him back by nine. | 我会在九点之前把他送回来的 |
[23:22] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[24:06] | I’m gonna get a snack. Do you want anything? | 我要去拿点吃的 要帮你带什么吗 |
[24:23] | Oh, hey don’t do that. | 别摆那儿 |
[24:25] | Uh, we’ll eat in front of the TV. | 我们到电视前吃去 |
[24:27] | I finally got the surround sound hooked up. | 总算是把立体声的设备给装上了 |
[24:29] | Ok. | 好 |
[24:31] | Oh and hey… you know, if you move in, | 知道不 如果你搬过来了 |
[24:34] | we could move that table out of the way, | 我们可以把桌子搬走 |
[24:36] | and you could put your keyboard and stuff there. | 你的电子琴什么的 就能放那儿了 |
[24:40] | Yeah, yeah, that would be… that’s cool. | 是 是 挺不错的 |
[24:42] | Yeah, I mean, you know if… | 是 但前提是… |
[24:45] | – Right, yeah, of course. – No pressure. | -对 明白 -不要有压力 |
[24:46] | Yeah. | 是 |
[24:54] | Hey what’s… what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[24:57] | Oh, that? You like it? I made it. | 那个啊 喜欢吗 我自己做的 |
[25:00] | You made it? | 你自己做的 |
[25:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:02] | That’s the ship I was on when I was in the Navy. | 那就是我参加海军时所呆的船 |
[25:04] | Yeah, I remember the name but… | 对 我还记得那船的名字呢 但… |
[25:08] | you made this? | 真的是你做的吗 |
[25:12] | Good job, Dad. | 做得真棒 老爸 |
[25:18] | Remember, this is half base times height. | 记住 这里要用一半的底乘以高 |
[25:22] | I keep forgetting the formulas. | 我总是记不住公式 |
[25:25] | Maybe I’m just not smart enough. | 也许是我太笨了 |
[25:27] | Oh, honey. You are plenty smart. | 亲爱的 你超聪明的 |
[25:29] | And trust me, I know smart. | 相信我 我知道什么叫聪明 |
[25:31] | Considering you went to, what? | 考虑到你过去四年上过 多少来着 |
[25:33] | Six different schools in the past four years, | 六所不同的学校 |
[25:35] | you’re doing really great… | 你已经做得很不错了 |
[25:38] | Seven. | 是七所 |
[25:40] | Seven different schools. | 七所不同的学校 |
[25:49] | So, you still playing poker? | 你还有打扑克吗 |
[25:51] | Uh, no. | 没有了 |
[25:55] | How come? I mean I remember you used to brag all the time | 为什么 记得你以前老吹嘘自己 |
[25:58] | about milking those guys for beer money… | 榨干人家的钱供自己零花 |
[26:01] | Ah, you know… | 你要知道 |
[26:03] | You do something for a while, people get busy then… | 你有一段时间忙别的 之后大家各忙各的 |
[26:07] | I don’t know. You just let it go. | 我也说不好 只能算了 |
[26:10] | Too bad. | 太糟了 |
[26:12] | It happens, kid.. | 这很正常 孩子 |
[26:18] | I gotta get you home. | 得送你回家了 |
[26:21] | I mean, I can text Mom. | 我可以给老妈发短信 |
[26:23] | So, we can finish the movie. | 这样就能把电影看完了 |
[26:26] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[26:29] | OK. | 好吧 |
[26:38] | Hey, I got an idea. Let’s play a game. | 我有个主意 来玩个游戏吧 |
[26:42] | Why don’t you run up and grab everybody | 你到楼上去叫大家下来 |
[26:44] | and get something out of the game closet? | 再从游戏柜里拿点游戏出来怎么样 |
[26:56] | Hey, Talya. Come on in. | 泰雅 进来吧 |
[26:58] | Uh, Brandon’s not here, though. | 布兰登还没回来 |
[26:59] | Tonight’s the night he has dinner with his Dad, remember? | 他晚上跟他爸吃饭去了 记得吗 |
[27:01] | Oh, shoot. I forgot. | 糟糕 我忘了 |
[27:03] | That’s OK. You’re welcome | 没关系 你愿意的话 |
[27:04] | to wait if you want. He should be here soon. | 可以在这等 他应该很快就回来了 |
[27:05] | And we’re just about to play a game, if you’d like to join. | 我们要玩游戏 想参加吗 |
[27:08] | – Yeah, sure. – OK. | -当然 -好的 |
[27:09] | Why don’t you throw that stuff in Brandon’s room. | 把东西放到布兰登的房间吧 |
[27:12] | Hey, Callie! | 凯丽 |
[27:15] | We’re playing a game? | 我们要玩游戏吗 |
[27:17] | Yes, we are playing a game. | 是的 我们要玩游戏 |
[27:19] | All of us? | 大家都要吗 |
[27:20] | Yes, all of us. | 对 大家都要 |
[27:21] | We used to do this all the time, remember? | 我们以前常玩的 记得吗 |
[27:23] | We just got out of the habit, | 只是渐渐没这个习惯了 |
[27:24] | and I think now that Callie and Jude are here, | 现在凯丽和裘德住在这儿 |
[27:26] | it would be fun to start the tradition again. | 重新开始这个传统会很有意思 |
[27:28] | I’m sorry, did somebody say, “Game?” | 抱歉 刚是不是有人提到”游戏” |
[27:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:31] | You better get ready to lose, lady. | 做好输的准备吧 小妞 |
[27:32] | She always loses. | 她老是输 |
[27:34] | See? Fun. | 看 有意思吧 |
[27:35] | Fun! Fun for everyone. | 有意思 大家一起来 |
[27:37] | They’re so much fun. I’m really gonna miss hanging out here. | 他们真有意思 我会很怀念在这儿玩的时光 |
[27:41] | You know, now that Brandon’s moving in with his Dad. | 现在布兰登要搬去跟他爸一起住了 |
[27:44] | Um, have you talked to him lately? | 最近你有跟他聊吗 |
[27:47] | ‘Cause I just don’t think that’s happening. | 我觉得他可能不会搬了 |
[27:56] | – A boomerang? – A boomerang… | -是回飞镖吗 -是回飞镖 |
[27:58] | – Really, a boomerang? – A weapon of some sort. | -真的吗 回飞镖 -是一种武器 |
[28:07] | Hey, bud. | 小伙儿 |
[28:08] | It’s not a boomerang. It’s a cannon. | 才不是回飞镖呢 是加农炮 |
[28:10] | We just started, We saved room for you. | 我们刚开始玩 给你留了位子 |
[28:13] | You can be the top hat. | 你可以来当大礼帽 |
[28:16] | So… | 那个… |
[28:20] | I think I’m gonna move in with my Dad. | 我要搬去跟我爸住了 |
[28:28] | OK. Cool. | 好啊 挺好的 |
[28:42] | All right. Um, before we get started, | 好了 开始前 |
[28:45] | uh, does anybody want anything? | 有人想要点什么吗 |
[28:46] | I’m gonna get some tea. Do you want anything? | 我去倒杯茶 你们要什么吗 |
[28:49] | OK. | 好的 |
[29:03] | So, you’re really leaving, huh? | 你当真要搬走了呀 |
[29:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:08] | Hey, uh, thanks for letting me use this. | 谢谢你借我用这个 |
[29:10] | What are you doing? | 干嘛这么说 |
[29:13] | That wasn’t a loaner. | 不算是借给你的 |
[29:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:17] | Yeah, no. It’s for you. | 真的 是给你的 |
[29:20] | I don’t know what to say. | 那我不知道说什么了 |
[29:22] | You don’t have to say anything. | 什么都不用说 |
[29:23] | Just make sure you play it. | 以后一定弹就行了 |
[29:29] | So, I guess you decided you need more hot water, huh? | 我猜你还是需要独享更多的洗澡热水咯 |
[29:34] | Yeah. | 是 |
[29:40] | – Well, thanks. – Yeah. No worries. | -谢谢 -不用客气 |
[29:55] | So, I’m gonna move the bed to that wall. | 我要把床搬到那面墙边 |
[29:58] | Get like a couch in here or something. | 把这里摆上张沙发什么的 |
[30:00] | Just, really make this place a serious bachelor pad. | 反正就是把这里打造成真正的单身公寓 |
[30:04] | Settle down. This is still my room. | 先别激动 这里还是我的房间 |
[30:07] | What am I gonna do without you here, man? | 你不在我该怎么办 伙计 |
[30:09] | It’s just gonna be me and a bunch of girls. | 就剩下我和一群女孩子了 |
[30:12] | And Jude. | 还有裘德 |
[30:13] | Yeah. And Jude. | 是 还有裘德 |
[30:16] | You’ll be fine. Just stay out of trouble. | 不会有事的 别惹麻烦就行了 |
[30:21] | Yes, you. Stop giving out all your pills | 对了 你首先不要在学校看见漂亮女孩 |
[30:23] | to every cute girl in school, for one thing. | 就把自己的药给人家 |
[30:30] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[30:32] | – What? – It was Mariana. | -什么 -是玛丽安娜 |
[30:35] | You’re joking, right? | 开什么玩笑 |
[30:37] | She wanted to have some money to give to our birth mom. | 她想为我们的生母搞点钱花 |
[30:39] | What the hell, man. What are you doing? | 搞什么鬼 你们想干什么 |
[30:41] | Why would she do that? And why would you take the blame for her? | 她为什么这样做 你为什么替她背黑锅 |
[30:44] | Mariana asked me to go with her to tell moms what she did. | 玛丽安娜让我跟她一起去向妈妈们坦白 |
[30:48] | She was just about to say something. | 她刚想说些什么 |
[30:50] | I looked over at her face, | 我当时看着她的脸 |
[30:53] | just at her stupid, scared face. | 看着那张愚蠢而又害怕的脸 |
[30:55] | It looked just like it did | 就跟我们刚搬去 |
[30:56] | when we moved into our first foster house. | 第一个寄养家庭时的表情一样 |
[30:59] | And I couldn’t let her do it. | 所以我不能让她独自承担 |
[31:01] | I mean, everyone’s always mad at me all the time anyway. | 反正大家总是见我就生气 |
[31:03] | So, I figured, what does it matter? | 所以我就想 这有什么关系呢 |
[31:05] | But at least it’s over. | 但至少事情结束了 |
[31:06] | All of this being grounded, and In-School Suspension… | 关禁闭 停课处罚… |
[31:10] | It was totally worth it, | 全部都是值得的 |
[31:11] | now that she knows what a loser our birth mom is. | 因为她知道了我们的生母就不是什么好人 |
[31:12] | I mean, you know some day | 你知道的 总有一天 |
[31:14] | you’re gonna have to let Mariana fend for herself. | 玛丽安娜得自己照顾自己 |
[31:17] | I never touched it! | 我没碰过 |
[31:18] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这样做 |
[31:19] | – Good luck with those two. – It was moved! | -愿她俩能好运 -就是被人动了 |
[31:21] | No one else has even been in here! | 别人都没进来过 |
[31:22] | – I never touched it! – Hey! Enough shouting! | -我没碰过 -嚷嚷够了吧 |
[31:25] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[31:26] | – She read my journal. – No, I didn’t. | -她看了我的日记 -我没有 |
[31:28] | Well, somebody did. I left it right here | 就是有人看了 我就放在这里 |
[31:31] | second from the bottom and when I came back, it was moved. | 倒数第二层上 可我回来时被人动过了 |
[31:33] | – Well, it wasn’t me. – Mariana, tell me the truth… | -不是我动的 -玛丽安娜 说实话 |
[31:36] | I am! I never touched it. | 说了 我根本没碰过 |
[31:38] | OK, Callie, is it possible that | 好吧 凯丽 有没有可能 |
[31:40] | it wasn’t really moved? That you just think it was? | 真的没人动 只是你想象的罢了 |
[31:42] | Why? Because Perfect Mariana could never do anything wrong? | 为啥 因为完美的玛丽安娜从不会犯错 |
[31:46] | Yeah, maybe you should get to know your daughter a bit better. | 没错 也许你该好好了解下自己的女儿 |
[31:48] | Wait, what does that mean? | 等下 你这是什么意思 |
[31:58] | You know what? Forget it. Don’t worry about it. | 算了 忘了吧 不用担心 |
[32:01] | You’re probably right. It was probably my fault. | 你也许没错 可能是我自己的问题 |
[32:03] | I just forgot or something, probably. | 我也许忘记了或者什么的 |
[32:10] | I can’t live with her. | 我没法和她一起生活 |
[32:12] | Well, you have to. So, figure it out. | 你没得选 自己看着办 |
[32:15] | Why’d you have to get so mad? | 你为什么要这么生气 |
[32:17] | Why can’t you just get along with her? | 为什么就不能和她和平相处呢 |
[32:19] | – She read my journal. – What do you care? | -她看了我的日记 -那又如何 |
[32:21] | – It’s just a stupid journal. – See for yourself. | -只是本破日记而已 -你自己看吧 |
[32:30] | You wrote about Liam? | 你写了关于利亚姆的事 |
[32:47] | 安娜对玛丽安娜说 很高兴得知你想见我 我们可以找时间一起吃顿晚饭 | |
[32:51] | 玛丽安娜对安娜说 希望能尽快见到你 想知道你生活近况 发生些什么事 也想告诉你我和杰西的事 | |
[32:56] | 安娜对玛丽安娜说 我很难解释发生的一切 我希望你能理解 有时我真希望能告诉你一切 向我自己的女儿要钱真的让我非常窘迫 但我没有办法 我想你总有一日会明白的 | |
[33:23] | He said he wants a hostile act… | 他说他想要敌对行为 |
[33:37] | Time’s up, Jude. You all done? | 时间到了 裘德 做完了吗 |
[33:42] | I’ll correct it, and I’ll let you know. | 我批改之后会告诉你的 |
[33:48] | I only need a 65 and I can stay, right? | 只要到65分我就能留下了 是吗 |
[33:52] | Yes… Listen to me. | 对 听我说 |
[33:56] | Whatever happens, I’m really proud of you, OK? | 不管发生什么 我都真的以你为荣 |
[34:02] | Go on, get to class. I’ll come find you later. | 去吧 上课去 我等下去找你 |
[34:17] | by Joshua Radin | |
[36:15] | What’s that noise? | 那是什么声音 |
[36:18] | Brandon. | 布兰登 |
[36:19] | Brandon? | 布兰登 |
[36:26] | Playing basketball? Oh, boy. | 打篮球 天哪 |
[36:28] | He hasn’t done that since he failed that final. | 从他那次期末考不及格之后就没这样过 |
[36:30] | I think he’s feeling guilty. | 我觉得他是内疚了 |
[36:32] | About what? About leaving us? | 为什么 因为离开我们吗 |
[36:33] | About leaving you. | 是因为离开你 |
[36:35] | Oh, please. | 算了吧 |
[36:39] | Go talk to him, Stef. | 去和他谈谈 史戴菲 |
[36:41] | What am I supposed to say? | 要我说什么呢 |
[36:43] | He wanted a choice, he got a choice. | 他想要选择权 他得到了 |
[36:45] | He made a choice. | 他已经做出了选择 |
[36:48] | I’m doing the best I can… | 我已经尽自己最大努力 |
[36:51] | – That’s not good enough. – What do you mean? | -那不够 -什么意思 |
[36:53] | – You don’t get to do this. – Do what? | -你不要这么做 -做什么 |
[36:54] | You don’t get to have hurt feelings and pout. | 你不要做出一副嘟着嘴很受伤的样子 |
[36:57] | – I’m not. – Yes, you are. | -我才没有 -不 你有 |
[36:59] | You have to step up. You have to go help your son. | 你得主动点 去帮助你的儿子 |
[37:02] | You have to put away whatever it is you might be feeling, | 不管你现在是何种情绪 都得放下它 |
[37:06] | and be the better person. | 然后成为一个更好的人 |
[37:09] | ‘Cause that’s what parents do. | 因为做父母的就要这样 |
[37:23] | – Lucky. – Oh, please. | -运气而已 -拜托 |
[37:24] | I’ve been known to shoot a basketball or two, my friend. | 朋友 我的投篮技术可是远近闻名的 |
[37:30] | You and Dad were such jocks. | 你和爸爸都这么有运动细胞 |
[37:31] | – What happened to me? – Oh, come on. | -我是怎么了 -得了吧 |
[37:32] | You got the more important stuff, | 你有更重要的品质 |
[37:34] | like you’re funny and smart and talented as hell. | 你风趣聪明 而且非常非常有才华 |
[37:37] | And more than that, you’re kind. | 更重要的是 你很善良 |
[37:40] | And you know who you are. | 你知道自己是谁 |
[37:44] | You know what makes you happy. | 你知道什么能让你快乐 |
[37:46] | That’s an amazing thing | 这点对你这样的年纪而言 |
[37:47] | for someone your age, B. | 是了不得的 小布 |
[37:48] | Don’t take that lightly. | 可别妄自菲薄 |
[37:53] | Just do what makes you happy, B, OK? | 做那些能让你快乐的事情 小布 |
[37:56] | You do that and I’ll be fine, I promise. | 你这样选择我也会过的很好 我保证 |
[37:58] | That’s the way it works. | 事情本就该这样 |
[37:59] | You don’t, have to take care of me or your Dad or Lena. | 无论是我还是你父亲或是莉娜都不需要你照顾 |
[38:04] | It’s the other way around. | 其实恰恰相反 |
[38:28] | I didn’t read your journal. | 我没看你的日记 |
[38:32] | I know you don’t believe me, and that’s fine. | 我知道你不相信我 不过没关系 |
[38:36] | I mean, why should you? | 你又怎么会信我呢 |
[38:38] | I’m just the latest girl you’ve been forced to share a room with. | 我只是你最近被迫住在同一屋檐下的女生罢了 |
[38:43] | I remember what that was like. | 我记得那感觉 |
[38:46] | Being passed around all the time. | 总是被推来推去的 |
[38:48] | I don’t think I ever felt safe until I got here. | 在我来到这儿之前我都不知道安全感是什么 |
[38:52] | It took me a long time to trust anybody. | 我花了很长时间学着信任别人 |
[38:56] | So, I get it. | 所以我懂你的感受 |
[39:00] | But I didn’t read your journal. | 可我真的没看你的日记 |
[39:09] | Yeah, comin’! | 来了 |
[39:12] | Hey. What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[39:15] | I thought we weren’t moving you in till tomorrow? | 我以为你明天才搬进来呢 |
[39:18] | Um, yeah, um… About that. | 是 这件事吧… |
[39:26] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[39:27] | Yeah… I just. I, uh, I can’t… | 没事 我只是 我不能… |
[39:35] | You can’t what? | 不能干嘛 |
[39:38] | …move in with you. | 搬来跟你住 |
[39:44] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:46] | I just, I’m sorry. | 我真的 很抱歉 |
[39:49] | It’s OK! | 没关系 |
[39:52] | I just, I can’t leave Mom… and everybody else. | 我 我不能抛下妈妈和大家 |
[39:58] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[40:00] | – You sure? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, | -你确定 -是的没事 |
[40:04] | Look, listen… This was never supposed to be a bad thing. | 听着 这本来就不是什么坏事 |
[40:08] | You do what you gotta do. I’m gonna be all right. | 你该怎么做就怎么做 我没事的 |
[40:14] | I mean it. | 说真的 |
[40:18] | Ok? | 好吧 |
[40:30] | Is that a, uh… | 那是台… |
[40:32] | Is it a piano? | 那是台钢琴吗 |
[40:33] | Oh yeah, yeah. I rented it. | 是的 我租的 |
[40:37] | But it’s fine. You can come play whenever you want. | 没关系 你什么时候想来弹都行 |
[40:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:06] | Oh, about time. | 快开始了 |
[41:09] | Sorry my parents wouldn’t let me come. | 对不起我爸妈不肯让我来 |
[41:18] | Hurry up. We’ve been waiting forever. | 快点 我们等到花儿都谢了 |
[41:20] | OK, we were making popcorn. | 来了 我们刚刚在做爆米花 |
[41:22] | Unless, of course, you don’t want any? | 除非你是不想吃爆米花 |
[41:23] | I don’t think they want any. We’ll just have this for us. | 我觉得他们就是不想吃 我们自己吃好了 |
[41:26] | – I’ll take some. – Come on… | -我来点 -拜托了 |
[41:27] | – All right, ask nicely. – Pass that down. | -好吧 要得客气点 -传过去 |
[41:30] | Here we go, here we go… | 来了来了 |
[41:33] | – This is ours. – Jude? | -这是我们的 -裘德 |
[41:35] | Pass it down, pass it down… | 传过去 传过去 |
[41:40] | – What you working on? – English homework. | -你在做什么呢 -英语作业 |
[41:42] | I have to write a story, | 我要写一个故事 |
[41:44] | and I need a name for the bad guy. | 我得给这个坏人起个名字 |
[41:46] | You know we busted this dealer. | 正好我们刚逮着一个毒贩子 |
[41:48] | Uh, his name… really bad guy. His name was Freddy. | 他绝对坏透了 名字叫弗雷迪 |
[41:50] | – That’s a good name. – What about Sanchez? | -这名字不错 -桑切斯怎么样 |
[41:52] | Like your boss? | 跟你老板一个名字 |
[41:53] | No, no, no. Jude, you cannot use that. | 不行 裘德 不能用那个名字 |
[41:56] | Does it have to be a boy? Or can it be a girl? | 非得是个男孩吗 女孩行不行 |
[41:59] | How about Liam? | 利亚姆怎么样 |
[42:08] | Hear one you like? | 喜欢这个名字吗 |
[42:11] | Good. All right, Lena. | 好吧 莉娜 |
[42:12] | Back in your seat. Let’s go. | 坐回你的位子上去 开始了 |
[42:14] | No talking. Anybody. Quiet. I’ve killed for less. | 大家都安静 谁说话我毙了谁 |
[42:18] | Talking during the movie. | 看电影的时候还说话 |
[42:20] | – What about you? – Hm? | -那你自己呢 -什么 |
[42:23] | All right, here we go. Movie is starting. | 好了 准备好 电影开始咯 |