时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | But I’m not coming home. I’m gonna live here with Cortney. | 但我不打算回家 我要住在科特尼这儿 |
[00:05] | I’ve got a kid and a husband who’s suing for full custody | 我带个孩子 现在前夫又要跟我争抚养权 |
[00:08] | because I’m an unfit mother. | 指责我是个不称职的母亲 |
[00:10] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[00:11] | Sheila. | 希拉 |
[00:12] | – You adopted Kyle? – Kyle is in prison. | -你们收养了凯尔 -凯尔入狱了 |
[00:15] | Are you worried I still have feelings for Gabe? | 你在担心我还对加布有感情 |
[00:17] | Do you? | 你有吗 |
[00:18] | God’s gonna send me the boyfriend I want | 等到时机成熟 上帝会把我想要的男朋友 |
[00:20] | when the time is right. | 送到我身边 |
[00:21] | – Why did you bring me here? – I thought you’d like it. | -你为什么带我来这里 -我以为你会喜欢 |
[00:23] | Really? It didn’t have anything to do | 真的吗 难道不是因为 |
[00:25] | with the fact that Noah’s gay? | 诺亚是同性恋吗 |
[00:26] | I’m Aaron. | 我叫亚伦 |
[00:27] | Cameron. | 卡梅伦 |
[00:28] | I’ve been interning at the Juvenile Justice Project. | 我在青少年司法组织实习 |
[00:30] | They help minors who were given unfair trials. | 他们为遭遇不公正审判的未成年人提供帮助 |
[00:32] | You look really handsome. | 你看起来真的很英俊 |
[00:39] | You are like a foot taller since I last saw you. | 你比上次我见你又高了好多 |
[00:42] | And his voice is like an octave lower. | 而且声音也低了八度 |
[00:44] | No, it isn’t. | 才没有 |
[00:45] | Oh, Lord. | 天哪 |
[00:46] | Pizza’s here! | 披萨到了 |
[00:47] | Hi, guys, so good to see you. Glad you could make it! | 各位 真高兴见到你们 你们能来太好了 |
[00:51] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:52] | And my baby daughter’s 40th birthday party! | 而且还是我女儿的四十岁生日派对 |
[00:55] | I wouldn’t miss it for the world, | 我怎么也不会错过的 |
[00:57] | although I suppose it means I’m finally old. | 不过看来我是终于老了 |
[00:59] | You’ve been old for a while, dear. | 你已经老了很久了 亲爱的 |
[01:04] | Hey, sweetheart, how are you holding up? | 宝贝 你好吗 |
[01:07] | I’m fine. | 挺好的 |
[01:07] | Your mom told us about that boy, Nick. | 那个男孩尼克的事你妈妈都告诉我们了 |
[01:09] | You were very brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[01:11] | I’m just glad it’s over. | 只是高兴这事终于过去了 |
[01:13] | Yeah, you know, I’m thinking | 其实 我在考虑 |
[01:14] | that we should cancel our room at the hotel | 我们应该取消旅馆订的房间 |
[01:17] | and spend the whole weekend here. | 周末就在这儿过了 |
[01:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:20] | Well, we could spend more time with our grandkids. | 为了多陪陪孙子孙女们啊 |
[01:23] | Is it okay? | 可以吗 |
[01:24] | Yeah, they could stay in Brandon’s room. | 好啊 他们可以住布兰登的房间 |
[01:26] | And where would Brandon sleep? | 那布兰登睡哪里呀 |
[01:28] | Jesus. | 黑素斯 |
[01:29] | What? He doesn’t live here anymore. | 怎么了 他又不住这儿了 |
[01:32] | I’m sorry, where does Brandon live? | 说什么 那布兰登现在住哪 |
[01:35] | With his married girlfriend and her three-year-old son. | 和他已婚的女友和两岁的儿子一起住 |
[01:39] | Mariana. | 玛丽安娜 |
[01:43] | She’s, um… | 她 |
[01:45] | getting a divorce. | 正在办离婚 |
[01:48] | Well, then, so long as she’s getting a divorce. | 好吧 打算离婚就好 |
[01:54] | Why on earth would you allow Brandon to move in | 你们为什么同意布兰登搬出去 |
[01:57] | with an older woman and her child? | 跟个比他大还带着孩子的女人一起住 |
[01:59] | She’s hardly an older woman. | 她也没比他大多少 |
[02:01] | And believe me, we’re not allowing him, he’s 18. | 而且相信我 不是我们允许 人家成年了 |
[02:05] | Oh, sorry. Found the… air mattress. | 抱歉 终于找到 空气床垫了 |
[02:09] | Are we gonna meet this girlfriend | 你的生日聚会上 |
[02:11] | at your birthday party? | 他女朋友来吗 |
[02:12] | Actually, I’m not sure. | 说实话 我真不知道 |
[02:14] | Brandon says she doesn’t think she’d be welcome. | 布兰登说她觉得我们不会欢迎她 |
[02:16] | Perceptive girl. | 聪明的女孩 |
[02:18] | So you don’t approve? | 所以你是不同意 |
[02:19] | It’s not that we don’t approve of her. | 我们也不是对她有意见 |
[02:21] | We just… don’t approve of the situation, | 只是 不赞成她的现状 |
[02:24] | but we don’t want to push Brandon away. | 但我们又不想和布兰登离心离德 |
[02:25] | Well, how much further can he get? | 他现在还能离得更远吗 |
[02:29] | Actually, I was thinking you should | 其实 我是觉得你应该 |
[02:30] | invite Cort to the party, personally. | 亲自去邀请科特参加派对 |
[02:32] | Me? Why me? | 我 为啥是我 |
[02:33] | Because it’s my 40th birthday party | 因为这是我四十岁生日 |
[02:35] | and I’m pretty sure I’m not the one she’s afraid of. | 而且我很确定她害怕的人不是我 |
[02:40] | Um, Dana, I really don’t think | 戴娜 我真的不觉得 |
[02:42] | this is going to fit in here comfortably. | 这屋能放下这玩意儿 |
[02:43] | Sweetheart, just set it up in the living room. | 宝贝 铺客厅就行了 |
[02:45] | Stewart can sleep down there. | 让斯图尔特睡那 |
[02:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:53] | – Hold on. – Okay. | -没拿好 -没事 |
[02:59] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:01] | Something going on with you and Daddy? | 你和爸有啥矛盾了吗 |
[03:07] | Turns out there’s a reason that your father | 其实你爸爸不想和我 |
[03:09] | doesn’t want to be alone with me in a hotel room, | 单独住旅馆是有原因的 |
[03:11] | and it has nothing to do | 而且绝不是 |
[03:12] | with spending more time with his grandchildren. | 为了多陪陪孙子孙女们 |
[03:20] | He’s having an affair. | 他有外遇了 |
[04:09] | What, piano lessons? Really? | 什么 钢琴课 真的假的啊 |
[04:11] | Dang, you must be desperate for money, huh? | 天 你是有多急着用钱啊 |
[04:13] | Yeah, kinda. | 没错 |
[04:15] | Rent’s coming up, and, of course, | 马上要交房租了 而且 |
[04:16] | divorce is gonna cost a ton, so… | 离婚也需要一大笔 |
[04:18] | How much? | 多少 |
[04:19] | 5,000 bucks. | 五千 |
[04:20] | Holy… | 天哪 |
[04:22] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[04:23] | Good thing that’s not your problem, huh? | 多亏这不是你的麻烦 对吧 |
[04:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:31] | 高考求辅导 高中生急需高考辅导 | |
[04:37] | Okay, so I have some good news. | 我有好消息告诉大家 |
[04:40] | We got a C-STEM grant, | 我们拿到了数学工程补助金 |
[04:41] | which means we now have enough money | 也就是说现在我们有足够的钱 |
[04:43] | to enter the regional robotics competition. | 参加区机器人比赛了 |
[04:45] | Huh? How does that sound? | 怎么样 |
[04:49] | Now, we have a ton of building and programming to do, | 现在我们有一大堆制造编程要做 |
[04:52] | but first we have to figure out | 但首先我们得想想 |
[04:54] | which three of you will lead us | 选哪三个人带领我们 |
[04:55] | onto the field of battle, | 上战场 |
[04:58] | as driver, strategist, and shooter. | 当大家的指挥官 参谋 和斗士 |
[05:00] | Any takers? | 有人毛遂自荐吗 |
[05:03] | Is this… we want this? | 这…我们真要报名吗 |
[05:05] | Yes, we want this. | 当然要报 |
[05:06] | No girls have ever represented Anchor Beach behind the glass. | 还从来没有女生代表锚滩参赛过呢 |
[05:09] | Just put your hand up. | 举手吧 |
[05:10] | …A little friendly competition. | 友好的竞技而已 |
[05:12] | You have 24 hours to build a robot | 你们有24小时做出一个机器人 |
[05:14] | that can pick up this block and dump it into this basket. | 要求能举起这个小木块丢进这个篮子里 |
[05:18] | The club will then vote for a winner | 然后全员根据速度 设计和原创性 |
[05:20] | based on speed, design, and creativity. | 投票选出胜利者 |
[05:23] | You’ll be working together in teams of three, | 三人一起组团设计 |
[05:25] | so… choose wisely. | 谨慎选择 |
[05:28] | All right, good luck. | 好的 祝大家好运 |
[05:37] | Right now. | 马上 |
[05:39] | Wow, didn’t see that coming. | 真没想到 |
[05:41] | Wanna join us? | 要加入吗 |
[05:50] | So, this, uh, boyfriend of yours… | 那个…你男朋友 |
[05:54] | you don’t talk about him very much. | 你好像不怎么提起他 |
[05:55] | Yeah, I’m not really the type of girl | 是啊 我确实不是那种 |
[05:58] | to talk about her boyfriend a lot. | 总把男友挂嘴边的女生 |
[06:00] | I see, but, uh… that’s it? | 了解 就这个原因吗 |
[06:03] | It’s not because he doesn’t actually exist? | 真的不是因为他不存在吗 |
[06:06] | No, he exists, trust me. | 确有其人 相信我 |
[06:08] | If you say so. | 你说有就有吧 |
[06:10] | ‘Course, uh, some people say Big Foot exists, | 当然 还有人说大脚怪也存在呢 |
[06:13] | but I won’t believe it until I see it with my own eyes. | 但是不亲眼见到的话 我是不会信的 |
[06:19] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[06:22] | Hey, Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[06:24] | God, it’s been a long time, huh? | 真是好久不见了啊 |
[06:25] | Hey, Callie. | 你好 凯丽 |
[06:29] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[06:32] | Thanks for coming to see me. | 谢谢你能来看我 |
[06:34] | I don’t get a lot of visitors, | 都没什么人来看我 |
[06:35] | except my mom. | 除了妈妈 |
[06:37] | And it’s hard on her seeing me in here. | 但看到我在这里她又会难过 |
[06:40] | Of course. | 我理解 |
[06:42] | I would have come sooner if I had known. | 要是早点知道 我早就来看你了 |
[06:46] | Sorry, this is Aaron. | 抱歉 这是亚伦 |
[06:48] | He works at the Juvenile Justice Center. | 他是青少年司法组织的人 |
[06:50] | I’m an intern. | 实习生 |
[06:52] | Oh, cool… | 好的 |
[06:53] | They take on cases like yours, | 他们就是办你这种案子的 |
[06:55] | where a minor might not have gotten a fair trial. | 处理也许未得到公正审判的未成年案件 |
[06:58] | You… you think you can help me? | 你…你觉得你能帮我吗 |
[07:01] | Uh, well, we got to find something | 这个 我们得找到 |
[07:03] | to get them to open the case back up. | 能让他们重新立案的证据 |
[07:06] | We talked to your mom, | 我们和你妈妈谈了 |
[07:07] | and she said that there was a witness, | 她说有个证人 |
[07:09] | an alibi witness, who your lawyer never contacted. | 不在场证明的证人 但你的律师没去联系 |
[07:13] | Yeah, um… Patrick Molloy. | 是的 帕特里克·莫洛伊 |
[07:17] | He worked at the rec center. | 他当时在活动中心工作 |
[07:18] | That’s where I was the afternoon that Mrs. Johnson was killed. | 约翰逊小姐被杀时我就在活动中心 |
[07:25] | You know I didn’t do it, right? | 你知道这不是我干的 对吧 |
[07:29] | I mean, I would never have hurt her. | 我绝对不会伤害她的 |
[07:31] | She was always really nice to me. | 她对我一直很好 |
[07:34] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[07:42] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[07:43] | Hey! Daddy, what… what are you doing here? | 爸爸 你 你怎么来了 |
[07:46] | Well, I just needed to talk to you | 我需要趁你妈妈不在 |
[07:48] | without your mother around. | 跟你单独谈谈 |
[07:50] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[07:53] | So, what did you get? | 你得了多少分 |
[07:55] | On my SAT? Uh, 1450. | 高考吗 1450分 |
[07:58] | Nice. | 不错 |
[07:59] | So when are you taking the test? Because I was thinking… | 你什么时候考试 我想着… |
[08:01] | It’s tomorrow. | 明天 |
[08:05] | Isn’t that a little late for a tutor? | 现在请家教是不是有些晚 |
[08:07] | Well, yeah, but, you know, | 没错 但是 |
[08:09] | I was kind of thinking that you could take it for me. | 我想让你替我考试 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry. I can’t do that. | 很抱歉 我不能 |
[08:16] | Look, I’ll pay you. | 我会付钱的 |
[08:17] | A thousand bucks, cash. | 一千块 现金 |
[08:23] | So, why didn’t you sign in at the rec center that day? | 那天你为什么没在活动中心填表 |
[08:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:29] | I guess I just forgot. | 我可能忘了 |
[08:30] | But I was there. | 但是我在那里 |
[08:33] | It was raining, we were all inside. | 那天下雨 我们都在室内 |
[08:34] | I was watching the game with Patrick. | 我和帕特里克一起看比赛 |
[08:37] | We were yelling at the refs, | 我们冲着裁判嘘声 |
[08:38] | ’cause Griffin kept getting fouled | 因为格里芬一直犯规 |
[08:40] | and they weren’t calling it. | 裁判也没叫停 |
[08:41] | Do you know if he still works there? | 他还在那里工作吗 |
[08:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:45] | I’m sure we can track him down. | 我们会找到他的 |
[08:47] | You think if he says I was there | 你是说如果他能证明我当时在 |
[08:51] | I might get a new trial? | 我就能获得重审吗 |
[08:54] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[08:57] | Hey, I brought you a book. | 我给你带了本书 |
[09:00] | They said they’d give it to you. | 他们说会给你的 |
[09:02] | 《歪歪小学的荒诞故事》 还记得吗 | |
[09:04] | Yeah. We loved that book. | 记得 我们都喜欢那本书 |
[09:06] | I must have read it 10 times. | 我读过十多遍了 |
[09:07] | Except Jude, Jude… | 除了裘德 裘德… |
[09:08] | Hated it, yeah. | 讨厌它 是的 |
[09:10] | – How is Jude? – He’s good. | -裘德怎么样了 -他很好 |
[09:12] | – He’s tall. – No way. | -长高了 -不会吧 |
[09:13] | – He’s like taller than me now. – Wow! | -比我都高了 -天呐 |
[09:18] | Time’s up, Kyle. | 时间到了 凯尔 |
[09:20] | I’ll come see you again. | 我会再来看你的 |
[09:22] | I won’t be here. | 我以后不在这里了 |
[09:23] | I turn 18 next month, so… | 下个月我就满十八岁了 所以… |
[09:26] | they’re moving me to Folsom Prison. | 他们会把我送去福尔松监狱 |
[09:30] | We’ll talk to Molloy. We’ll find him. | 我们会和莫洛伊谈的 会找到他的 |
[09:34] | Just hang on, okay? | 你要坚持住 好吗 |
[09:41] | So dad is not having an affair. | 老爸没有出轨 |
[09:43] | Told ya. | 我就说 |
[09:45] | He’s been sneaking around | 他最近偷偷摸摸的 |
[09:46] | ’cause he’s putting together this video | 是为了剪辑视频 |
[09:48] | for mom’s retirement party. | 庆祝老妈的退休派对 |
[09:49] | Honest to God, made me want to cry. | 说真的 我都要感动哭了 |
[09:52] | He’s got everyone sending these little video clips | 他让大家都发小视频 |
[09:54] | saying nice things about her. | 来赞美她 |
[09:57] | Isn’t that the sweetest thing you ever heard? | 这真是最甜蜜的事了 |
[09:59] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[10:00] | So, what do I do? | 那我要怎么做 |
[10:01] | Do I tell her that’s what he’s been up to | 告诉她老爸的打算 |
[10:04] | so she stops acting so paranoid? | 省得她疑神疑鬼吗 |
[10:06] | Well, kind of ruins the surprise, doesn’t it? | 但这就毁了惊喜 不是吗 |
[10:09] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[10:11] | Okay, I’m just going to stay out of it. | 算了 我还是别管了 |
[10:13] | It’s usually for the best where my parents are concerned, anyway. | 父母的事还是他们自己解决比较好 |
[10:24] | Did you know that many of the British codebreakers | 你们知道二战的时候 |
[10:27] | during World War II were women? | 有很多英国解码员是女性吗 |
[10:29] | As were many of the first NASA mathematicians and engineers. | 很多美国宇航局的第一批数学家和工程师也是 |
[10:34] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[10:35] | Not that you’d ever read about them in the history books. | 你不会在史书上读到这些的 |
[10:37] | It’s still a man’s world. | 这还是男人的世界 |
[10:39] | Well, in STEM Club it is, anyway. | 至少在科技数学俱乐部是这样 |
[10:41] | Which, my dears, is why you need to kick those boys’ asses. | 所以亲爱的 你们非得打败那些男生 |
[10:45] | Oh, we will, Gram. | 我们会的 姥姥 |
[10:47] | Okay. So here’s an idea. | 我想到个主意 |
[10:49] | Everyone else is gonna design their robots | 大家都准备设计机器人 |
[10:51] | to scoop up the blocks, right? | 去铲这些方块 对吗 |
[10:53] | Well, what if we used these instead? | 如果我们用这些来代替呢 |
[10:57] | We could attach the zip ties to the pipes, | 我们可以把束带系到管子上 |
[11:00] | arrange them vertically, | 把它们竖直排列 |
[11:01] | and if we could program the pipes to spin around fast enough… | 然后编码让这些管子迅速旋转… |
[11:04] | It acts like a vacuum. | 像吸尘器一样 |
[11:06] | We’d win for sure. | 我们就赢定了 |
[11:07] | That’s kind of brilliant. | 真是太棒了 |
[11:09] | But no way the ties can lift the block. | 但是束带不可能抬起方块 |
[11:12] | What if you used these instead? | 如果用这个呢 |
[11:14] | We don’t need a boy’s help. | 我们不需要男生的帮助 |
[11:16] | Yeah, and how do you suppose that we attach this around this? | 你要怎么把这个绕在这上面 |
[11:19] | Fine. So, uh, you wanna hang? | 好吧 你想出去玩吗 |
[11:23] | I’m kind of busy here, Jesus. | 我正忙着呢 黑素斯 |
[11:25] | Yeah, boy toy, run along. | 小男友 一边儿去 |
[11:38] | Okay, we’re making a video for mama’s party. | 我们要为妈妈的派对拍段视频 |
[11:40] | Like the party that’s tomorrow? | 明天的派对吗 |
[11:42] | Yes, and I need you to edit it for me. | 是的 我想让你帮我剪辑一下 |
[11:44] | Well, I can’t. | 我没空 |
[11:46] | And shouldn’t you have gotten on this | 你难道不该提前几周 |
[11:47] | like weeks ago? | 就做了吗 |
[11:49] | Yes, Mariana I should have, but I just thought of it now. | 没错 玛丽安娜 但是我刚刚才想到 |
[11:52] | Okay, well… get Jude to do it. | 要不…让裘德做 |
[11:55] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[12:00] | Mama’s birthday video. | 妈妈的生日视频 |
[12:02] | I just need one of my computer-savvy children | 我需要个精通电脑 |
[12:04] | who loves me | 而且爱我的孩子 |
[12:06] | to help me put it together. What do you say? | 帮我剪辑视频 你能做吗 |
[12:09] | – Okay. I can try. – Really? | -好的 我试试 -真的吗 |
[12:12] | I’ve never edited anything, but… | 我从没剪辑过视频 但是… |
[12:13] | I might know someone who can help. | 我认识一个人 应该可以帮忙 |
[12:15] | — Yeah? — Who? | -真的吗 -谁 |
[12:18] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[12:27] | Hi. Brandon just left. | 布兰登刚刚出去了 |
[12:30] | That’s okay, I actually wanted to talk to you, | 没关系 我是来找你的 |
[12:32] | if that would be all right. | 可以谈谈吗 |
[12:34] | Yeah, um, come in. | 没问题 进来吧 |
[12:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:39] | – That’s all right. – We were just playing earlier. | -没关系 -我们刚刚在玩 |
[12:44] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[12:45] | – Good. How are you? – Good. | -不错 你呢 -那就好 |
[12:46] | I’m well, thanks. | 我也不错 谢谢 |
[12:48] | I wanted to invite you to Lena’s birthday party. | 我想邀请你参加莉娜的生日派对 |
[12:52] | It would mean a lot to her | 如果你能来 她会很开心 |
[12:53] | and to me, of course, if you would come. | 当然 我也开心 |
[12:56] | Um, so, it’s a ’70s theme party. | 是七十年代主题派对 |
[13:00] | Don’t know how quickly you can get together | 也不知道这么短的时间 |
[13:02] | a pair of bellbottoms on such short notice, | 你能不能找到一条喇叭裤 |
[13:03] | but it would be great if you could come. | 但你能来的话就好极了 |
[13:06] | Thank you. Yeah. | 谢谢 好的 |
[13:09] | I’d love to come. | 我很愿意去 |
[13:10] | Great! Okay. | 太棒了 |
[13:15] | Sorry, this is work. Do you mind? | 抱歉 工作上的事 你介意吗 |
[13:17] | No, no, sure, no problem. | 不不 没关系 |
[13:19] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:30] | 5000美金 备注 科特的离婚律师 布兰登·福斯特 | |
[13:45] | Hi. Are you Patrick Molloy? | 你好 你是帕特里克·莫洛伊吗 |
[13:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:49] | Hi, I’m Callie Adams Foster, | 我是凯丽·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[13:51] | and this is Aaron Baker. | 他是亚伦·贝克 |
[13:52] | We talked to a friend of yours at the rec center, | 我们问了你在活动中心的朋友 |
[13:54] | said we could find you here. | 说能在这里找到你 |
[13:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:57] | We’re friends of Kyle Snow. | 我们是凯尔·斯诺的朋友 |
[14:00] | Do you remember him? | 你还记得他吗 |
[14:01] | Yeah. He killed that lady, right? | 记得 他杀了那位女士 是吗 |
[14:04] | He was found guilty, | 他被判有罪 |
[14:05] | but we don’t think he was given a fair trial. | 但我们觉得审判并不公正 |
[14:07] | Kyle says he was with you at the rec center | 凯尔说约翰逊夫人被杀那天 |
[14:10] | on the day that Mrs. Johnson was murdered. | 他和你一起在活动中心 |
[14:12] | And you were watching a Clippers game. | 你们一起看快艇队比赛 |
[14:14] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[14:16] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我记得 |
[14:18] | It was raining, so all the kids were inside. | 那天下雨 所有人都在里面 |
[14:20] | It was crazy. | 挺疯狂的 |
[14:22] | But I… | 但是我… |
[14:23] | I don’t remember Kyle being there. | 但我不记得凯尔也在 |
[14:26] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:27] | He said that you were complaining about the refs? | 他说你们还一起吐槽裁判 |
[14:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:32] | Would it have been possible | 有没有可能 |
[14:33] | for a kid to be at the rec center and forget to sign in? | 孩子去了活动中心但忘了填表 |
[14:37] | Yeah, sure. I mean, if it was busy | 有可能 如果当时很忙 |
[14:39] | and nobody noticed, that could happen. | 又没人注意的话 有可能 |
[14:41] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[14:43] | He was a nice kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[14:45] | I wish I could help. | 我希望能帮上忙 |
[14:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:52] | Look, it was four years ago. | 听着 那已经是四年前了 |
[14:54] | It’s possible he just doesn’t remember seeing Kyle, | 他可能只是不记得见过凯尔 |
[14:56] | but it doesn’t mean that he wasn’t there. | 但不意味着他当时不在那里 |
[14:59] | I just really thought for a second | 有那么一瞬间我想 |
[15:02] | I guess nothing’s ever that simple. | 事情向来没那么简单 |
[15:05] | Or fair. | 也从不公平 |
[15:07] | Well, maybe there’s something else. | 或许还有其它情况 |
[15:08] | Another hole in the case. | 案子可能还有其它漏洞 |
[15:10] | Listen, you don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这样 |
[15:12] | Maybe I want to. | 但是我想这样 |
[15:13] | I really do have a boyfriend. | 我是真的有男朋友 |
[15:15] | Okay. I really do want to help. | 好吧 我是真的想帮忙 |
[15:20] | I’ve been in juvie twice. | 我进过两次少管所 |
[15:23] | It was pretty awful. | 感觉很糟糕 |
[15:25] | But Folsom, it’s gotta be hell. | 可福尔松 那肯定就是地狱 |
[15:28] | Just don’t know if he’ll make it. | 我不知道他能不能挺过去 |
[15:38] | What can I say about Lena? She’s perfect. | 我怎么来描述莉娜呢 她很完美 |
[15:40] | And it’s weird because that is usually something | 很不可思议 因为我通常讨厌 |
[15:43] | I hate in a person. | 完美的人 |
[15:45] | I mean, really, what’s more ho– | 说真的 有什么比… |
[15:47] | She’s a trip. | 她是个麻烦 |
[15:48] | You have no idea. | 你是不知道 |
[15:50] | Okay, so you just wanna move the cursor to where you want the cut | 只需要把光标移到你想剪辑的地方 |
[15:53] | and then you can dissolve or fade or whatever. | 然后你可以选择渐隐或淡出或其他 |
[15:55] | Hey, thanks for showing me all this. | 多谢你教我该怎么做 |
[15:58] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[15:58] | I do this kind of stuff for my church all the time. | 我在教堂里经常做这些东西 |
[16:03] | What? | 什么 |
[16:03] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[16:04] | No, what? | 到底是什么 |
[16:07] | I was online and… | 我在上网 |
[16:09] | I saw that Connor’s in San Diego. | 看到康纳在圣地亚哥 |
[16:11] | Did he tell you he’s coming? | 他跟你说要来了吗 |
[16:16] | Who’s Connor? | 康纳是谁 |
[16:18] | He’s, uh, my ex… boyfriend. | 他是我的前…男友 |
[16:22] | He moved to L.A., so we broke up. | 他搬去洛杉矶 所以我们分手了 |
[16:32] | Hey, did you find something strong enough | 你们找到什么能举起 |
[16:34] | to lift your cube with? | 那方块的东西了吗 |
[16:36] | No, we’re trying something else. | 没有 我们在尝试其他东西 |
[16:38] | What if you don’t have to? | 要是你们根本不需要呢 |
[16:40] | I figured why go around the pipe | 我在想既然可以穿过管子 |
[16:42] | if you could go through it? | 为什么要绕过去呢 |
[17:18] | 19 seconds. That’s the time to beat. | 19秒 目前最快的了 |
[17:22] | You’re next. | 你们下一个 |
[17:28] | – What? – You’ve got to be kidding me. | -什么 -你们这是逗我呢 |
[17:32] | We got this. | 我们赢定了 |
[17:36] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[17:54] | Nine seconds. That’s great. | 9秒 太棒了 |
[17:59] | I’m sorry, did you say something earlier? | 很抱歉 你之前好像说了什么 |
[18:03] | I didn’t think so. | 我想也是 |
[18:06] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[18:11] | Name? | 名字 |
[18:11] | Tristan Chacones. | 特里斯坦·查克尼斯 |
[18:25] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:35] | So, I’ve tallied all the votes, | 我已经记好了所有票数 |
[18:36] | combined that with the points earned for speed, | 再加上速度得的分数 |
[18:38] | and… we have a winner. | 冠军诞生了 |
[18:41] | Aiden, Dan, and Jeffrey. | 艾登 丹和杰弗里 |
[18:44] | Um, our robot completed the task in less than half the time, | 我们的机器人完成的时间没到规定的一半 |
[18:48] | and it couldn’t have done that | 没有高超设计和创新 |
[18:49] | without the superior design and creativity. | 根本不可能做到 |
[18:51] | True, but those are subjective assessments. | 确实 不过那都是主观评价 |
[18:53] | Maybe, but ours was also autonomous. | 或许 但我们的机器人还能自动 |
[18:56] | That’s worth double the points in competition. | 在比赛中这样会得双倍分数 |
[18:58] | If Anchor Beach is gonna beat these bigger schools, | 如果锚滩要打败那些大一点的学校 |
[19:00] | we can’t do it with the same designs | 我们不能还是原来的设计 |
[19:02] | and same old strategies. | 原来的策略 |
[19:04] | We’ve gotta be different. | 我们得有所不同 |
[19:10] | You know what? You’re right. | 我想了想 你们说得对 |
[19:14] | And I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[19:18] | I’m overturning the club’s decision. | 我要推翻之前的决定 |
[19:20] | – Are you serious? – Look, I get it, | -你是认真的吗 -听着 我明白 |
[19:22] | but you should have voted for them in the first place, | 不过你们本来就该给她们投票 |
[19:23] | and you know that. | 你们该明白的 |
[19:24] | – Oh, my God! -Congratulations. | -天哪 -恭喜 |
[19:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:29] | Way to play the girl card. | 你们居然打女生牌 |
[19:42] | Brandon? | 布兰登 |
[19:45] | Hey! Brandon! | 布兰登 |
[20:05] | Damn! Oh, my God. | 哇塞 老天 |
[20:07] | Come here. Give me some sugar. | 快过来 给我点甜头 |
[20:11] | Watch the lips. | 小心嘴唇 |
[20:12] | That lipstick took me a half-hour, believe it or not. | 涂口红花了我半个小时 不管你信不信 |
[20:13] | Oh, come on now. | 拜托 |
[20:15] | – Oh, will you get that? – Yeah. | -你接下电话 -好 |
[20:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:20] | Uh, no, I don’t think so. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[20:23] | Honey, did you order a house appraisal? | 亲爱的 你预约了房屋评估吗 |
[20:25] | No. Why would I get our house appraised? | 没有 我约房屋评估干什么 |
[20:27] | Uh, sorry, I think there must be some mistake. | 抱歉 应该是搞错了吧 |
[20:30] | Oh, uh, probably my fault. | 可能是我的错 |
[20:32] | Uh, we’ll have to call you back. | 我们稍后回电话 |
[20:36] | You’re getting our house appraised? | 你要评估我们的房子 |
[20:38] | I completely forgot to mention it. My apology. | 我完全忘了跟你们说了 我道歉 |
[20:41] | Dana and I are switching financial advisors, | 戴娜和我要换理财顾问 |
[20:45] | and we’re restructuring our trust | 调整一下信托基金 |
[20:48] | and putting all our ducks in a row, | 把一切都准备妥当 |
[20:50] | for retirement, you know. | 等待退休 你懂的 |
[20:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:53] | And this new guy, he wants a complete list | 这个新的顾问他需要我们 |
[20:56] | of all of our assets and our obligations | 资产和债务的全部清单 |
[20:59] | and that includes the house, | 包括房子 |
[21:01] | because I’m co-borrower on the loan, | 因为我是房贷的共同借款人 |
[21:03] | so he’s probably just being overly thorough, | 可能只是他过于缜密了 |
[21:05] | that’s all. | 没别的 |
[21:12] | Stop it. Where is the bar? | 够了 酒在哪 |
[21:24] | Oh, okay, I’m not gonna lie. | 我得说实话 |
[21:26] | I kind of can’t wait for my mom to eat a little crow | 我有点迫不及待想看到我妈妈发现 |
[21:28] | when she finds out why my dad’s been acting so weird. | 我爸举止怪异的原因时被迫认错 |
[21:31] | I’m just confused. Why would he list our house as an asset? | 我不懂 他为什么把我们的房子列为资产 |
[21:34] | Uh, I guess because technically it is. | 也许因为理论上它确实是 |
[21:39] | Well… | 好吧 |
[21:51] | -You like? -I love! | -你喜欢吗 -爱死了 |
[21:53] | You didn’t have to do all this. | 你可以不这么大费周章的 |
[21:55] | You only turn 40 once, baby. | 你40岁生日只有一次 宝贝 |
[21:59] | Mr. Saturday Night Fever himself! | 周末夜狂热先生本人 |
[21:59] | 1977年电影 讲述一位纽约青年 成为迪斯科舞蹈获奖者的故事 | |
[22:00] | Look at that! | 瞧瞧 |
[22:02] | Ironic, given the fact that I don’t really dance. | 考虑到我根本不怎么跳舞 真是讽刺 |
[22:04] | Hey, I get one birthday wish, | 我想到一个生日愿望了 |
[22:05] | and it’s to see you do the Hustle. | 那就是看你扮飞天大盗 |
[22:07] | Well, that’s sad, but for you, I’ll do it. | 真不幸 不过为了你我愿意 |
[22:09] | Be careful what you wish for ’cause I’ve seen it. | 许愿要小心 我可是见识过 |
[22:18] | You invited Gabe? | 你们邀请了加布 |
[22:20] | Yeah, he’s been here all week working, | 是啊 他这周都在这里工作 |
[22:22] | so Lena thought it would be nice to invite him. | 莉娜觉得应该邀请他 |
[22:23] | You know? | 就是 |
[22:28] | Don’t get to the gym much, huh? | 你看起来不怎么去健身房啊 |
[22:32] | So that’s why he didn’t tell me he was in San Diego. | 所以他才不告诉我他在圣地亚哥 |
[22:34] | He came with his new boyfriend. | 他和新男友一起来的 |
[22:36] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[22:37] | The least he could have done is told me | 至少他应该告诉我 |
[22:38] | instead of letting me find out like this. | 而不是让我这样自己发现 |
[22:42] | Hey, you made it. | 你来了 |
[22:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:45] | All right, cuteness overload. | 行了 可爱爆表了 |
[22:48] | You two, get together. | 你们俩 站一块 |
[22:50] | Come on. | 快点 |
[23:05] | Really? It’s not too… | 真的吗 不会太… |
[23:07] | Debbie Harry? | 黛比·哈里风吗 |
[23:07] | 美国金发美女乐队的主唱 70年代朋克摇滚风 | |
[23:08] | I have no idea who that is. | 我完全不知道那是谁 |
[23:09] | All I know is I like what I see. | 我只知道我喜欢我看到的 |
[23:11] | Back atcha, stud. | 彼此彼此 帅哥 |
[23:13] | Did you hear that we beat the boys in STEM today? | 听说今天科学技术课上我们赢了男生吗 |
[23:15] | Yeah, Mariana practically called a press conference. | 听说了 玛丽安娜宣扬的可是尽人皆知 |
[23:19] | Well, we couldn’t have done it without your help. | 要不是你帮忙我们搞不定的 |
[23:21] | Perhaps I could do a little something for you. | 或许我能为你做些什么 |
[23:25] | You know, to thank you? | 来感谢你 你懂的 |
[23:29] | Yeah, yeah, I can probably think of something. | 好啊 好 我想到了件事 |
[23:32] | And also, maybe, I could start tutoring you again. | 还有 或许我能再次辅导你 |
[23:38] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[23:39] | So you can get a head start for the SATs. | 这样你就能为高考早做准备 |
[23:50] | I don’t want this to be weird. | 我不想变得尴尬 |
[23:52] | I mean, it’s not weird for me. | 我是不尴尬 |
[23:54] | No, I totally agree. It doesn’t have to be weird at all. | 我非常赞同 没什么好尴尬的 |
[23:58] | So… | 所以 |
[24:00] | You seeing anybody? | 你现在有和谁交往吗 |
[24:01] | – Uh, yeah, I’m dating. – Oh, hell no! | -有 我有在约会 -不是吧 |
[24:06] | It’s my ex, | 我的前任 |
[24:07] | with some barely pubescent girlfriend. | 还有她那刚进青春期的女朋友 |
[24:11] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[24:17] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不不不 |
[24:19] | I’m not gonna be the only people on the dance floor. | 我才不要当唯一一对跳舞的人 |
[24:22] | Come on, look. | 来嘛 看 |
[24:22] | I’ve been watching those old Soul Train videos on YouTube. | 我最近在网上看了些灵魂列车的视频 |
[24:25] | Have you? | 是吗 |
[24:26] | Let me show you what I got. | 让你看看我学到了什么 |
[24:27] | Hey, guys. | 你们俩好 |
[24:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:32] | No, it’s a nice perm. | 没什么 烫发不错 |
[24:33] | Oh, he’s Greg Brady. | 他是格雷格·布雷迪 |
[24:35] | It was her idea. | 是她的主意 |
[24:38] | Who’s Greg Brady? | 格雷格·布雷迪是谁 |
[24:39] | Hey, uh, be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[24:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:43] | 亚伦 在家吗 | |
[24:45] | Uh, excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[24:49] | Hey, so I just wanted to thank you | 我只是想说谢谢 |
[24:53] | for inviting Cort. | 谢谢你邀请科特 |
[24:55] | It meant a lot to her. | 这对她很重要 |
[24:57] | And me. | 对我也是 |
[25:00] | Of course, yeah. | 应该的 |
[25:03] | Okay, well, I’m gonna go tell Mama happy birthday. | 好吧 我去跟妈妈说生日快乐 |
[25:07] | Bye. | 拜 |
[25:09] | Okay, so why don’t you like her? | 好吧 你为什么不喜欢她 |
[25:13] | She seems nice enough, I guess. | 她看起来挺好的 我觉得 |
[25:17] | She’s taken advantage of him. | 她占他的便宜 |
[25:18] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[25:23] | Lena doesn’t know this and I didn’t want to ruin her party, | 莉娜不知道 我也不想毁了她的派对 |
[25:25] | but… | 但是 |
[25:27] | she’s… | 她 |
[25:30] | He’s using his money to pay her bills. | 他在用自己的钱给她买账 |
[25:34] | What bills? | 什么账 |
[25:35] | So, thank you for inviting all of my exes. | 谢谢你邀请了我所有前任 |
[25:39] | I thought I was the one who got you in the divorce. | 我以为引诱你离婚的是我呢 |
[25:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:43] | Hey, how’d it go today? The SATs. | 今天怎么样 高考 |
[25:46] | I saw you when I was picking up Garrett. | 我去接加勒特的时候看到你了 |
[25:47] | Uh, yeah, I think it went pretty well. | 是啊 我觉得挺好的 |
[25:51] | You took the SATs today? | 你今天参加高考了 |
[25:53] | Uh, yeah, um… | 是啊 |
[25:55] | You know, I just wanted to take it again | 我就是想再试一次 |
[25:57] | and see if I could improve my scores. | 看能不能刷分 |
[26:00] | God, I practically had to bribe Garrett | 天哪 要加勒特去一次 |
[26:03] | to get him to take it even once. | 我都得威逼利诱 |
[26:05] | All rightie. | 好啦 |
[26:08] | I am going to go get a refill. | 我再去倒杯酒 |
[26:12] | Uh, anyone? | 还有人要吗 |
[26:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:20] | Hey. | 来了 |
[26:23] | Nice get-up. | 装扮不错啊 |
[26:24] | Oh, no, we’re having a costume party | 不是 我妈妈生日 |
[26:28] | for my mom’s birthday. | 我们开了个化妆派对 |
[26:29] | – Oh, sorry, I can leave. – No, | -抱歉 我可以先回去 -不用 |
[26:31] | I was actually trying to stay off the dance floor, | 我也正在想办法不下舞池呢 |
[26:34] | so come in. | 快请进 |
[26:39] | So, what’s up? | 怎么样 |
[26:41] | Kyle’s lawyer did speak to Patrick Molloy. | 凯尔的律师确实找帕特里克·莫洛伊谈了 |
[26:44] | Four years ago. These are his notes. | 四年前 这些是笔记 |
[26:46] | Molloy said he remembered seeing Kyle at the rec center | 莫洛伊说他记得3月23日 |
[26:49] | on March 23rd ’cause they were watching | 凯尔去了活动中心 因为他们还一起 |
[26:51] | the Clippers-Warriors game together, | 看了快艇队对勇士队的比赛 |
[26:54] | just like Kyle said. | 和凯尔说的一样 |
[26:56] | Wha… where did you find this? | 什么 你在哪找到的 |
[26:58] | Remember Sheila told us | 还记得希拉说 |
[26:59] | that she had all of Kyle’s old files in the garage? | 凯尔的旧文件她都收在车库了吗 |
[27:02] | I did a little digging through them, and there it was. | 我翻了一下那些文件 就找到了 |
[27:06] | Oh, my God, thank you. | 天哪 谢谢你 |
[27:08] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢谢谢太感谢了 |
[27:13] | Hey, um… AJ, this is Aaron. | AJ 这是亚伦 |
[27:16] | Aaron, this is AJ, my boyfriend. | 亚伦 这是AJ 我男朋友 |
[27:18] | Hey. | 你好 |
[27:20] | So you do exist. | 原来你真的存在 |
[27:32] | Look at them. God. | 快看他们啊 天啊 |
[27:34] | She does know Little Miss Stripy Pants | 她不会不知道 |
[27:36] | only makes her look older, doesn’t she? | 那条纹裤子非常显老吧 |
[27:38] | I don’t get it. | 真搞不明白 |
[27:40] | Yeah, I’m actually gonna go… | 是啊 我要去… |
[27:41] | Ooh! Now, that, on the other hand, mm! | 哇 这个可不一样 |
[27:45] | If I weren’t gay, I’d climb him like a jungle gym. | 如果我不是拉拉 我一定飞扑上去 |
[27:49] | You coming? | 你要一起来吗 |
[27:51] | Uh, nah, I’m gonna sit this one out. | 不了 我就在这儿坐会儿 |
[27:53] | Mm, not me. | 我可不坐 |
[28:04] | Mom, come dance with me and Daddy. | 妈妈 过来和我和爸爸跳舞 |
[28:08] | He can’t ask me himself? | 他就不能自己邀请我吗 |
[28:12] | This is silly. | 这太蠢了 |
[28:13] | Mom, Dad is not having an affair. | 妈妈 爸爸没有外遇 |
[28:16] | He’s just busy with retirement | 他只是忙着退休的事 |
[28:18] | and restructuring the trust | 信托基金的重组 |
[28:19] | and getting a new business manager. | 还有找新的业务经理 |
[28:21] | There’s a lot on his plate. | 他的事太多了 |
[28:24] | What new business manager? What are you talking about? | 什么新业务经理 你在说什么 |
[28:27] | He didn’t tell me anything about all that. | 他一点都没告诉过我 |
[28:31] | So, you’re doing okay, after everything that happened with Nick? | 尼克出事之后你还好吗 |
[28:35] | Yeah, uh, I’m fine. I just… | 是的 我没事 我只是 |
[28:38] | I kind of wish people would stop asking me. | 希望大家别再问我这事了 |
[28:41] | Okay, good. | 行 好的 |
[28:44] | But you and Mat, you’re back together, right? | 但是你和马特又在一起了 对吗 |
[28:47] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[28:48] | We are. Uh, college tour. | 没错 他在参观大学 |
[28:53] | Speaking of getting back together… | 说起复合… |
[28:55] | did you ever think maybe… | 你有没有想过 |
[28:57] | you and Gabe? | 和加布复合 |
[28:59] | ‘Cause I mean it would kind of be crazy romantic. | 那可就太浪漫了 |
[29:01] | Don’t let Mike hear you say that. | 可别让麦克听到你说了什么 |
[29:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:07] | Oh, my God, are… | 天啊 |
[29:09] | you and Mike like “A thing”? | 你和麦克是不是 “有一腿” |
[29:11] | Maybe? | 可能吧 |
[29:13] | Oh, is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[29:15] | Yeah, of course, I love Mike. | 当然可以 我爱麦克 |
[29:19] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[29:21] | You’re in love. | 你爱上他了 |
[29:23] | I haven’t told him yet. | 我还没告诉他 |
[29:27] | Our secret, I promise. | 这是我们的秘密 我保证 |
[29:58] | Hello. You must be Cortney. | 你好 你一定是科特尼 |
[30:01] | I’m Brandon’s grandmother, Dana Adams. | 我是布兰登的姥姥 戴娜·亚当斯 |
[30:03] | Oh, it’s so nice to meet you, Mrs. Adams. | 很高兴见到你 亚当斯太太 |
[30:05] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说了很多关于你的事 |
[30:07] | Really? And all I know about you is that | 真的吗 但我只知道 |
[30:11] | you’re a young married mother | 你是个年轻的已婚妈妈 |
[30:12] | allowing your high-school-age boyfriend | 却让你还在上高中的男友 |
[30:15] | to pay for your divorce. | 为你的离婚买单 |
[30:24] | You don’t think it’s a little weird | 爸爸找新经理人的事 |
[30:25] | that my mom didn’t know anything about my dad | 我妈一点都不知道 |
[30:26] | getting them a new business manager? | 你不觉得有点奇怪吗 |
[30:29] | I don’t know, love. | 我不清楚 亲爱的 |
[30:30] | Maybe he’s the one that handles the finances. | 或许家里的财务都是他管的 |
[30:32] | That’s what Kelly did. | 凯莉就是这么干的 |
[30:34] | Right before she left me. | 之后她就离我而去了 |
[30:36] | She started moving money around and hiding it. | 开始四处挪动 隐藏资产 |
[30:42] | If I were paying more attention, | 如果我当时多留点心 |
[30:43] | I would have known she was gonna divorce me. | 就知道她打算跟我离婚了 |
[30:51] | Hey, why aren’t you dancing? | 你怎么不跳舞 |
[30:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:55] | Just too dumb, I guess. | 就是觉得太蠢 |
[31:00] | So, how could Molloy forget | 莫洛伊怎么会忘记 |
[31:01] | giving this statement to Kyle’s lawyer? | 自己跟凯尔律师做过这个陈述呢 |
[31:04] | Maybe he didn’t. Maybe he changed his story. | 也许他没忘 也许他改说法了 |
[31:09] | Why would he do that? | 为什么要改说法 |
[31:10] | Could be anything. | 可能性多了 |
[31:11] | Maybe he was being intimidated by someone. | 也许他受人恐吓 |
[31:14] | Like who? | 谁呀 |
[31:15] | I don’t know. A prosecutor? | 不知道 公诉人 |
[31:16] | Or maybe he was protecting someone. | 也许他要保护某人 |
[31:19] | Like if he had something to hide. | 好像他有事隐瞒似的 |
[31:23] | All right, you young people, I know that the ’70s | 年轻人 我知道 |
[31:24] | is probably just a chapter in your history books, | 70年代可能只在你们历史书里出现过 |
[31:27] | but the dance floor beckons, huh, let’s go! | 但舞池在召唤你们哦 快来吧 |
[31:30] | Don’t have to tell me twice. I’ll see you out there. | 我万分乐意 我先去等你 |
[31:32] | Yeah, I’ll be out in a second. | 好的 我等下就来 |
[31:34] | And who is this? | 这位是 |
[31:35] | I’m Aaron, Mrs. Adams Foster. | 我是亚伦 亚当斯·福斯特夫人 |
[31:37] | Oh, Aaron who took my daughter for a ride | 就是那个骑摩托带我女儿 |
[31:39] | on his motorcycle Aaron. | 去兜风的亚伦 |
[31:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:43] | Um, we were just looking at a few of Kyle’s case files, | 我们在看凯尔一案的资料 |
[31:46] | and we found this guy, this witness, who changed his story. | 我们找到这位证人 但他改说法了 |
[31:50] | Do you think you could check him out, see if he has a record? | 你能查查他吗 看看他有没有案底 |
[31:53] | Sure. When it’s not Mama’s birthday, all right? | 当然可以 得等庆祝完妈妈生日好吗 |
[31:57] | You’re welcome to stay, Aaron. | 欢迎你加入我们 亚伦 |
[31:59] | – Oh, thanks, but I should probably head out. – Okay. | -谢了 但我大概得走了 -好 |
[32:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:08] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me. | 不敢相信你竟没告诉我 |
[32:10] | What? | 什么 |
[32:11] | So, what are we calling you guys? | 那么 现在要怎么称呼你俩 |
[32:14] | Judah? | 裘亚 |
[32:15] | Maybe Juno? | 还是裘诺 |
[32:17] | Um… Juno? | 什么裘诺 |
[32:19] | Well, if you’re changing your relationship status, | 既然你改了感情状态 |
[32:20] | you’ve got to come up with a couple name, right? | 就得想个情侣名吧 |
[32:27] | Are you cheating on Mom? | 你有外遇了吗 |
[32:28] | What? No! | 什么 没有 |
[32:30] | Then why does she think you are? | 那为什么她这么想 |
[32:31] | Are you planning on leaving her? | 你打算离开她吗 |
[32:33] | Why doesn’t she know about the new business manager, Dad? | 她为什么不知道新经理人的事 爸爸 |
[32:37] | What are you two talking about? | 你俩在说什么 |
[32:38] | Dana, honey, I’m not cheating on you. | 戴娜 亲爱的 我没有外遇 |
[32:43] | Who said you were? | 谁说你有了 |
[32:44] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[32:46] | Okay, there is something that I’ve been keeping from you. | 我确实有件事瞒着你 |
[32:51] | Both of you. | 瞒着你俩 |
[32:53] | Are you okay, Dad? | 你还好吧 爸爸 |
[33:01] | Noah, please, don’t go. | 诺亚 求你 别走 |
[33:03] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on with you and your ex, | 我不清楚你和你前任怎么一回事 |
[33:06] | but, dude, leave me out of it. | 但别把我扯进去 |
[33:08] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[33:09] | I didn’t want him to think I was sitting around and… | 我不想让他觉得我无所事事 |
[33:12] | crying about him or something. | 整天就在为他伤心难过 |
[33:15] | I get wanting to make him feel jealous. | 我理解你想让他嫉妒你的心理 |
[33:18] | But I hate social media. | 但我恨透了社交媒体 |
[33:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:21] | A lot of people don’t like the fact | 很多人不希望看到 |
[33:22] | that a minister’s son is openly gay. | 牧师的儿子如此公然出柜 |
[33:25] | And they tell me about it. | 而且他们还会直白告诉我 |
[33:27] | I’ll take it down, okay? I didn’t mean to… | 我会删掉的好吗 我没想… |
[33:29] | And if you’re gonna go around and tell everyone | 如果你打算告诉大家 |
[33:31] | we’re like boyfriends or whatever… | 我是你的男朋友之类的 |
[33:35] | you should at least ask me out first. | 至少该先找我约会 |
[33:39] | I… should? | 可以吗 |
[33:46] | Okay, um… | 好… |
[33:49] | would you like to go out sometime? | 你愿意跟我约会吗 |
[33:52] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[33:56] | I have some tax issues with the IRS. | 我跟国税局发生了点税务上的纠纷 |
[34:01] | I owe some money. | 我欠了些钱 |
[34:03] | Wait, Dad. | 等一下 爸爸 |
[34:05] | Why am I just finding this out now? | 为什么现在才告诉我 |
[34:07] | I didn’t wanna worry you, honey. | 我不想让你担心 亲爱的 |
[34:10] | You’re not just talking about your money, it’s our money. | 那不只是你的钱 是咱俩的钱 |
[34:13] | Yes, I know perfectly well, Dana, | 没错 我很清楚 戴娜 |
[34:16] | but they were my mistakes. | 但是我做错了事 |
[34:17] | I wanted to find a solution, | 我想找到解决办法 |
[34:18] | so we both didn’t have to stress out. | 以免咱俩都心力交瘁 |
[34:21] | How much do we owe? | 我们欠了多少钱 |
[34:22] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 不是多大的钱 |
[34:23] | That’s why I wanted an appraisal of the house. | 所以我想找人鉴定一下房子 |
[34:26] | I know you and Stef must have some equity in it by now. | 你和史戴菲现在一定积累了些资产净值 |
[34:29] | I can take out a line of credit and pay it off, | 我可以申请资产净值贷款 |
[34:31] | no problem. | 把钱还了就是了 |
[34:33] | Except Stef and I already took out a line of credit on the house. | 但我和史戴菲已经申请过资产净值贷款了 |
[34:36] | What? What for? | 什么 拿来做什么 |
[34:39] | The adoption fees for Callie and Jude. | 凯丽和裘德的领养费 |
[34:42] | House repairs, the remodel. | 房屋维护 改建 |
[34:44] | Day-to-day stuff with five kids, Dad. | 养五个孩子的日常开销啊 爸爸 |
[34:46] | Oh, my God, Stewart. | 我的天 斯图尔特 |
[34:47] | No, please, baby, don’t worry! | 别这样 亲爱的 别担心 |
[34:49] | Stop telling me not to worry. | 别跟我说不用担心 |
[34:51] | We have a lot of options. | 我们还有很多办法 |
[34:52] | I got us into this mess, I can get us out. | 我惹了麻烦 我也会让一切回归正轨 |
[34:56] | All right? | 好吗 |
[34:58] | Last thing I wanted to do was ruin you party. | 我最不希望的就是破坏你的派对 |
[35:01] | Okay, if everybody could gather around, please. | 请大家都靠近些 |
[35:03] | Everybody. Got a little surprise | 各位 下面有个小惊喜 |
[35:05] | for the birthday girl, wherever she is. | 送给今天的寿星 不知她人在哪 |
[35:09] | Hi, my love. | 亲爱的 |
[35:12] | Wow, 40. You’re in your 40s. | 四十岁 你四十岁啦 |
[35:14] | You can tell me what that’s like maybe a little bit later. | 或许等下可以跟我聊聊四十岁的感受 |
[35:18] | So, in honor of this totally arbitrary milestone, | 为庆祝这意义重大的日子 |
[35:23] | your friends and family have put together a bit of a tribute | 你的朋友和家人录了个短片献给你 |
[35:26] | to show you just how much you mean to them. | 告诉你 你在他们生活中的重要意义 |
[35:34] | Happy birthday, Mama. We love you. | 生日快乐 妈妈 我们爱你 |
[35:36] | Are you seriously 40? | 你真四十了吗 |
[35:37] | That is crazy old. | 那也太老了 |
[35:39] | – Hey, don’t be rude! – What? | -别胡说 -什么 |
[35:42] | – Happy birthday! – We love you. | -生日快乐 -我们爱你哦 |
[35:44] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:45] | Did you tell your grandmother you paid for my lawyer? | 你付钱为我请律师的事告诉你姥姥了吗 |
[35:48] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么这么说 |
[35:51] | You and Stef | 你和史戴菲 |
[35:52] | gave us the greatest gift when you adopted us, | 收养我俩 是给我们最重的礼物 |
[35:54] | so what can we give you that even comes close? | 我们拿什么都无法回报这份恩情 |
[35:59] | So we got you pot holders! | 所以我们买了隔热手套送你 |
[36:01] | Spoiler alert! | 先别说嘛 |
[36:02] | We hope you like ’em. | 希望你能喜欢 |
[36:03] | Yeah, you’re welcome, Mama. | 没错 请笑纳 妈妈 |
[36:04] | – Happy birthday! – We love you. | -生日快乐 -我们爱你哦 |
[36:06] | Think anyone would notice if we went upstairs for a little bit? | 要是咱俩上楼坐一下 会有人注意吗 |
[36:09] | It’s my mom’s party. | 这是我妈的生日派对 |
[36:10] | I don’t really feel like leaving, so… | 我不太想离席 |
[36:13] | Maybe later? | 要不晚点再说 |
[36:15] | I don’t think so. | 还是不要了 |
[36:17] | Matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[36:17] | I don’t think this whole “friends with benefits” thing | 我觉得”炮友”这件事 |
[36:19] | is working out for me. | 不太适合我 |
[36:21] | So… | 所以… |
[36:22] | I had no idea what I was going to say, so I will say, | 我也不知道要说些什么 所以只好说 |
[36:25] | I love you very much. You’re 40. | 我非常爱你 你四十岁了 |
[36:28] | And I am so lucky to have you guys… | 我的生命中有你们大家在 |
[36:30] | …in my life. Happy birthday. | 我真幸运 生日快乐 |
[36:33] | Okay? We on? | 好了吗 开录了 |
[36:34] | – Happy birthday, my love. – Hey, darlin’. | -生日快乐 宝贝 -宝贝 |
[36:36] | It was 40 years ago in that, oh, cramped little | 四十年前 在夏普纪念医院 |
[36:41] | birthing room at Sharp Memorial, | 那拥挤的小产房里 |
[36:44] | when you grabbed my thumb | 当时 你用小手 |
[36:46] | with your tiny little hand, | 抓住我的拇指 |
[36:48] | and I just felt a love I didn’t even | 我感受到了一种我都不知道 |
[36:50] | know existed, baby. | 自己拥有的爱 宝贝 |
[36:52] | You know, you’ll always, | 要知道 对我和你母亲来说 |
[36:54] | for me and your mom, always be that tiny little baby. | 你将永远是我们的小宝贝 |
[36:58] | I’m just glad I don’t have to comb your hair anymore. | 不过总算不用再为你梳头发了 |
[37:02] | – We love you, sweetie. – We love you, baby. | -我们爱你 宝贝 -爱你 宝贝 |
[37:04] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[37:06] | 40岁快乐 莉娜 该死 你可真是老了 | |
[37:10] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[37:11] | Mom, the cops are here. | 妈妈 警察来了 |
[37:13] | What? Can I help you? | 什么 有何需要 |
[37:16] | We’re looking for a Lena Adams Foster. | 我们要见莉娜·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[37:18] | Uh, that’s me. | 我就是 |
[37:19] | Mrs. Adams Foster, you’re under arrest… | 亚当斯·福斯特女士 你被捕了 |
[37:22] | What? | 什么 |
[37:22] | …for being way too hot. | 因为你太美艳了 |
[37:26] | Yes! | 棒 |
[37:26] | Oh, my… | 我的天 |
[37:28] | Oh, thank you, thank you! Now this is a party! | 多谢 这才叫派对 |
[37:33] | A party! Whoo! | 派对 |
[37:34] | Go, ladies. Go, ladies. | 跳吧 美女们 |
[37:39] | Oh, yes! | 棒 |
[37:42] | Make it rain! | 尽情地跳吧 |
[37:43] | Ladies, make it rain! | 美女们 跳吧 |
[37:45] | Whoo! Oh, God help me! | 好棒 天助我也 |
[37:48] | Go, ladies! | 跳吧 美女们 |
[37:50] | Come on! | 来吧 |
[37:52] | Make it rain for mama. Come on, whoo! | 给老娘好好跳 来吧 |
[37:55] | Go! | 跳吧 |
[37:56] | Oh, God help me! Go! Whoo! | 天助我也 |
[38:04] | Hey, uh… we’re gonna go, | 我们该走了 |
[38:06] | but I wanna say happy birthday. | 我还想说声 生日快乐 |
[38:08] | Oh, thank you, honey! | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[38:10] | – Ugh! I’ll be right back. – Okay. | -我过去一下 -好 |
[38:18] | So, how does Grandma know | 姥姥怎么知道 |
[38:19] | that I’m loaning Cort money for her divorce? | 我借钱给科特帮她打离婚官司的事 |
[38:23] | ‘Cause I told her. | 是我说的 |
[38:25] | Uh-huh. And how do you know? | 是哦 那你怎么知道的 |
[38:30] | When I was at the apartment, yesterday, | 我昨天去你那儿 |
[38:32] | your checkbook was sitting on the table, | 你的支票簿在桌子上 |
[38:34] | so I looked at it. | 我就看了一眼 |
[38:37] | You had no right to do that. | 你无权那么做 |
[38:41] | True. | 没错 |
[38:43] | It’s my money. | 那是我的钱 |
[38:46] | It was. | 也是曾经了 |
[38:48] | Stefanie Marie Adams Foster, | 史戴菲·玛瑞·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[38:49] | may I please have this dance? | 能请你跳支舞吗 |
[39:01] | See you later. | 再见 |
[39:15] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[39:18] | I don’t quite know how to thank your mom | 你妈妈请舞娘来我是真不知道 |
[39:20] | for sending the cops. | 该怎么谢谢她了 |
[39:29] | Will you please ask her to dance? | 就请她跳支舞吧 |
[39:32] | I got two left feet. | 我根本不会跳舞 |
[39:34] | Come on, Ana doesn’t care. She loves you. | 拜托 安娜又不在乎 她爱你 |
[39:38] | I mean… you didn’t hear it from me. | 那个…别说是我说的 |
[39:52] | Finally! | 终于 |
[39:54] | Now, look, I may not have Gabe’s abs or his moves, | 说起来 我或许没有加布的腹肌和舞步 |
[39:57] | but… let me finish. | 但…让我说完 |
[40:02] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:09] | Mariana is dead to me. | 玛丽安娜死定了 |
[40:18] | So, I was thinking, you should join STEM Club. | 我刚在想 你应该加入科技数学俱乐部 |
[40:21] | Ha ha, yeah. You’re hilarious. | 是啊 你真逗 |
[40:24] | No, I’m being serious. | 没 我说真的 |
[40:25] | You should join the robotics team. | 你应该加入机器人学小组 |
[40:26] | I think you’d be a really big asset. | 我觉得你有很大优势 |
[40:35] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 | |
[40:39] | 亚伦·贝克 档案里找到的其它好东西 | |
[40:54] | Hey, you wanna dance? | 要跳舞吗 |
[40:57] | Oh, come on. | 来嘛 |
[40:58] | Yeah, you do. | 你当然想跳啦 |
[40:59] | You wanna show me those Soul Train moves? | 给我展示几个灵魂列车节目的舞步吧 |
[41:02] | No? This one. | 不对吗 这样吗 |
[41:05] | Yeah? No, come on. | 如何 来吧 |
[41:08] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟糕 |
[41:12] | There’s a lien on their house. | 我把她们的房子抵押出去了 |
[41:15] | Are you saying… | 你是说… |
[41:18] | You mean they could lose their home? | 她们可能会失去这个家吗 |