时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You wrote the code in labview? | 你用LabVIEW语言编程 |
[00:03] | – Do it again in java. – Why are you being such a bitch? | -用Java重编 -你怎么这么贱 |
[00:05] | Because bitches get things done. | 因为贱人拿得出结果 |
[00:07] | We both know that I’m not smart enough for you, | 我们都知道是我不够聪明 |
[00:10] | and that’s why you won’t date me. | 所以你不愿意和我约会 |
[00:11] | You broke my heart. | 你伤了我的心 |
[00:13] | Is that Mariana? | 那是玛丽安娜吗 |
[00:15] | What the hell is she doing? | 她到底在做什么 |
[00:16] | I don’t think I’m really ready to smoke pot. | 我想我还没准备好吸大麻 |
[00:18] | The thing is we’re not smoking it. | 实际上我们并不吸 |
[00:20] | We’re eating it. | 我们吃它 |
[00:22] | So I looked into Kyle’s alibi witness, Patrick Molloy, | 我调查了一下凯尔的不在场证人 帕特里克·莫洛伊 |
[00:25] | and it turns out that he was arrested | 他曾因涉嫌 |
[00:27] | for lewd and lascivious acts with a minor. | 猥亵未成年人罪被捕 |
[00:30] | I think I might know why the prosecutor didn’t want | 我可能知道公诉人为什么 |
[00:32] | Kyle’s lawyer to see the forensics report. | 不想凯尔的律师看验尸报告了 |
[00:33] | It says that the killer was right-handed, | 报告说凶手惯用右手 |
[00:35] | but kyle’s left-handed. | 但凯尔是左撇子 |
[00:37] | I have some tax issues with the IRS. | 我跟国税局发生了点税务上的纠纷 |
[00:40] | Are we going to lose our home? | 我们会失去我们的房子吗 |
[00:58] | – So? – So? | -所以 -所以 |
[01:01] | – That was… – Pretty terrible. | -刚才 -烂透了 |
[01:05] | Oh! Yeah. | 是吗 |
[01:07] | – The worst. – Ever. | -烂出了新境界 -烂透了 |
[01:13] | You know what I was thinking? | 你猜我在想什么 |
[01:15] | I was thinking maybe we could try again. | 我在想 也许我们可以再试一次 |
[01:18] | – You know, see if… – You can could do better? | -看看 能不能 -能不能让你做好点 |
[01:20] | Me? | 我做的不好吗 |
[01:22] | You started it, woman. | 是你挑起的战争 女人 |
[01:26] | I’m gonna have to show you my “A” Game. | 我要拿出看家本事了 |
[01:28] | It sure was good for your “B” Game. | 刚才的就很棒 |
[01:35] | Let’s see, I think I have some left-over chinese. | 我看看 应该还有昨天剩的中餐 |
[01:39] | Did you hear something? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[01:40] | No. | 没有 |
[01:42] | How about pizza? What are you in the mood for? | 披萨怎么样 你想吃什么 |
[01:44] | Oh, whatever’s easiest. | 简单吃点就行 |
[01:45] | I got a lot of homework tonight anyway. | 我今晚本身也有一堆作业 |
[01:58] | I’ll, uh, let AJ know we’re home. | 我 去跟AJ说一声我们回来了 |
[02:08] | Uh, yeah? | 我在 |
[02:10] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[02:11] | Uh, I didn’t end up working that extra shift after all, so, uh… | 最后我还是没去加班 所以 |
[02:16] | Yeah, I invited Brandon to dinner | 我邀请了布兰登来吃晚饭 |
[02:18] | and, uh, he’s here. | 他已经来了 |
[02:20] | We’re both here. So, uh, if you, uh– | 我们俩都在 所以 要是你 |
[02:23] | – How’s pizza sound? – Uh, yeah, pizza sounds good. | -想吃披萨吗 -好啊 披萨挺好的 |
[02:27] | I can’t find my bra. | 我找不到胸衣了 |
[02:41] | Uh, pepperoni, mushroom? | 意大利香肠加蘑菇怎么样 |
[02:44] | Uh, yeah. | 好 |
[02:49] | – Hey. – Hey. | -好啊 -好 |
[02:52] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[02:53] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[02:56] | Uh, we were just… | 我们在 |
[02:58] | – Studying for calculus. – Chemistry. | -学微积分 -化学 |
[03:02] | Uh, Callie, do you want to join us for dinner? | 凯丽 想留下一起吃吗 |
[03:04] | Uh, no, actually, I, um, have to– | 不了 我 还得 |
[03:08] | I have to be home… | 我得回家吃 |
[03:10] | But thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:14] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[03:16] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:20] | The only way that we’ll be ready in time for competition | 我们要想赶上比赛的唯一办法 |
[04:22] | is if the whole robotics team is working 24/7: | 就是全队全天二十四小时赶工 |
[04:25] | Before school, during lunch, | 上课前 午饭时 |
[04:27] | after school, free periods, even nights. | 放学后 一切空闲时间 包括晚上 |
[04:30] | Well, is it okay if I schedule in some time to sleep? | 我能不能安排点睡觉时间进去 |
[04:33] | You can sleep when it’s over. | 比赛结束了你随便睡 |
[04:37] | Well, look who decided to join us. | 瞧瞧谁终于回来了 |
[04:38] | Sorry, I was doing homework at AJ’s, | 抱歉 我在AJ家做作业 |
[04:40] | and we lost track of time. | 结果忘了时间 |
[04:41] | Okay, family dinner is not an option. | 好吧 但是晚餐不能翘 |
[04:43] | It’s the only time I get to see all of your beautiful faces. | 这是我唯一能见到你们所有人可爱的小脸的时刻 |
[04:45] | Oh yeah? Then why don’t you make Brandon come? | 是吗 那你怎么不把布兰登叫回来 |
[04:47] | Um, Brandon was actually at Mike’s for dinner. | 其实布兰登在麦克家吃饭呢 |
[04:50] | How nice. Maybe if we’re lucky, one of these days | 多好 也许幸运的话 哪天我们 |
[04:52] | we’ll be graced with his presence too. | 也能有幸得他大驾光临 |
[04:58] | Mariana, please put your cell phone away | 玛丽安娜 餐桌上不要再 |
[04:59] | at the dinner table. | 玩手机了好吗 |
[05:01] | Well, can I be excused then? | 我吃饱了行吗 |
[05:02] | – Yes. – No! | -可以 -不行 |
[05:03] | What? We just sat down. | 怎么 我们刚开始吃 |
[05:04] | But she’s the first female team leader, | 但她是第一个女生领队 |
[05:06] | it’s a big deal. | 很重要的 |
[05:10] | Are there any more potatoes? | 还有土豆泥吗 |
[05:11] | He speaks! | 他会说话啊 |
[05:13] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[05:16] | You and your brother are going to | 你和你弟弟 |
[05:17] | eat us out of house and home. | 要把家里吃穷了 |
[05:18] | Uh, speaking of house, | 说到家 |
[05:19] | Has anyone heard from Gabe lately? | 有人最近和加布联系过吗 |
[05:22] | Uh, no, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[05:24] | Because he hasn’t been by to work on the garage in days, | 因为他很多天没来修车库了 |
[05:26] | and I’m starting to think he’s blowing us off. | 我在想他是不是不打算来了 |
[05:28] | Well, he was– he was here yesterday | 他来过 昨天还来了呢 |
[05:29] | when I got home from school. | 我放学见到了 |
[05:31] | He was? Doesn’t look like he did much. | 是吗 看来昨天也没做多少工作啊 |
[05:33] | Well, he’s gonna get it done! What’s the hurry, anyway? | 他会完成的 急什么啊 |
[05:35] | Hey, watch your tone. | 别这么凶 |
[05:37] | It’s the principle of the matter, Jesus. | 重要的是原则 黑素斯 |
[05:38] | All right? We did something for Gabe, | 好吗 我们帮助了加布 |
[05:39] | and in exchange he promised to do something for us. | 作为回报他承诺要帮助我们 |
[05:42] | He needs to keep his word. | 那就要兑现诺言 |
[05:43] | Well, he is. Jeez. | 他在兑现啊 真是的 |
[06:09] | – Hello? – Hey, sorry, did I– did I wake you? | -喂 -抱歉 我吵醒你了吗 |
[06:13] | No, no, what’s– what’s up? | 没有 有事吗 |
[06:15] | Um, yeah, is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:18] | I mean, you’ve been kind of MIA, | 我是说 你最近失踪了似的 |
[06:20] | and my moms are starting to wonder what’s going on. | 妈妈们在问你怎么了 |
[06:23] | Yeah, sorry. | 是吗 抱歉 |
[06:24] | I, uh, haven’t been feeling that good, so… | 我 最近不太舒服 所以 |
[06:28] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:30] | Okay, well, um, look, you– you got to get back here, | 好吧 但是 你得来工作了 |
[06:33] | because they really want to get this remodel finished. | 因为她们真的急着翻修呢 |
[06:37] | Got it. I’ll be there tomorrow… | 知道了 我明天就去 |
[06:40] | – For sure. – Okay. | -一定去 -好 |
[06:47] | The rent on the houses big enough for all of us | 一间要住下我们所有人的别墅的房租 |
[06:49] | is higher than our mortgage. | 比我们的房贷还高 |
[06:52] | What about apartments? | 那公寓呢 |
[06:54] | Really? We’re all gonna move into an apartment with no yard? | 真的假的啊 我们要搬进没有院子的公寓了吗 |
[06:57] | You think the kids bicker now? | 你觉得孩子们现在就算吵了 |
[06:58] | When they’re all on top of each other with nowhere to go– | 等他们挤在一起没别的地方好去才是真吵 |
[07:00] | How are you okay with losing our home, | 你怎么能接受我们失去我们的房子呢 |
[07:04] | all the memories that we have here? | 这里有那么多回忆 |
[07:05] | I am not okay. I’m not okay at all, | 我不能接受 我也完全不能接受 |
[07:08] | But what am I supposed to do? | 但是我能做什么呢 |
[07:09] | Let the IRS throw my dad in jail? | 让税务局把我爸抓进监狱吗 |
[07:10] | That’s a stretch, Lena. | 那是极端情况 莉娜 |
[07:12] | That’s not what you told him, | 你跟他可不是这么说的 |
[07:13] | and what if he does drive himself off a cliff like he said? | 而且要是他真的开车冲下悬崖怎么办 |
[07:16] | He was being melodramatic. | 他那是夸张 |
[07:18] | He’s not gonna kill himself. | 他不会真的自杀的 |
[07:19] | All the stress might kill him. | 他不自杀也快死在压力之下了 |
[07:21] | I still say that we should talk to the IRS, you know? | 我还是觉得应该先去税务局 |
[07:25] | See what other options we have. | 看看我们都有什么选择 |
[07:27] | And what if they do offer us a payment plan? | 那要是他们提供一个付款计划呢 |
[07:28] | Where is that money gonna come from? | 我们又从哪去弄那笔钱啊 |
[07:30] | We barely make enough money right now | 我们现在光付自己的账单 |
[07:31] | as it is to pay our bills. | 就已经很勉强了 |
[07:32] | We’ll take on other jobs if we have to. | 实在没办法我们可以多做份工作 |
[07:39] | What about… Asking your mom? | 能不能 找你妈妈帮忙 |
[07:43] | No, no, absolutely not. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[07:45] | I’m not asking my mother to bail out your father. | 我不能要我妈妈出钱救你爸爸 |
[07:48] | That’s not what I– | 我不是这个意思 |
[07:50] | You’d be asking her to save our home. | 我是要你找她帮忙救我们的房子 |
[07:52] | I’m not asking my mother for money, Lena. | 我不会向我妈妈要钱的 莉娜 |
[07:54] | It’s just not gonna happen. | 就是不行 |
[07:59] | I know that this is heart-breaking… | 我知道这让人心碎 |
[08:01] | For all of us. | 我们都难过 |
[08:04] | But my dad, he needs the money | 但是我爸爸 他现在需要 |
[08:07] | that we’re gonna get from the sale, | 卖掉房子的钱 |
[08:08] | The money that he– | 这钱本来 |
[08:09] | he gave us in the first place to buy this place. | 就是他给我们买房子的 |
[08:13] | How can you expect me to save our asses | 你怎么能指望我为了自保 |
[08:17] | and then let my parents hang out to dry? | 就撂下我父母不管不顾呢 |
[09:23] | Careful, Mason. | 小心 梅森 |
[09:28] | Okay, Mason, no coloring on my sheet music! | 够了 梅森 不许在我的乐谱上画画 |
[09:30] | Okay, you can draw in your coloring books. | 好吗 你可以在你的画本上画 |
[09:33] | – That’s it, okay? – Did he? I’m sorry. | -够了 好吗 -是吗 抱歉 |
[09:35] | It’s okay, it’s not a big deal. | 没事 也不是啥大事 |
[09:38] | No, no, Mason! | 不行 梅森 |
[09:38] | That’s not a toy! Cort, can you please? | 那不是玩具 科特 能不能管管 |
[09:42] | Mason, do what Brandon says. Okay? | 梅森 听布兰登的话 好吗 |
[09:44] | That’s not yours. | 那不是你的 |
[09:46] | Sorry, I’m just going over my work schedule. | 抱歉 我正在查看我的工作日程 |
[09:49] | I mean, he’s not really hurting it, right? | 他也不会弄坏的 是吧 |
[09:55] | No, I guess not. Um, I got to go. | 大概没有 我得走了 |
[09:58] | Oh, don’t forget you’re picking up Mason | 别忘了今天下午你要 |
[09:59] | from preschool this afternoon. | 去幼儿园接梅森 |
[10:01] | Oh, damn. Well, I was– | 该死 我 |
[10:03] | I was hoping I would get some time to practice. | 我还以为能有时间练习了呢 |
[10:04] | There’s not a lot of time before the audition. | 距离试奏没剩多少时间了 |
[10:06] | I get it, but I mean if we’re gonna make rent this month, | 我明白 可是如果我们这个月想交得起房租 |
[10:08] | I can’t miss work again. | 我就不能再耽误工作了 |
[10:10] | Well, maybe Eddie can take him? | 或许能让艾迪带他 |
[10:12] | Well, until this custody thing is settled | 抚养权的事还没定下来 |
[10:13] | I can’t ask eddie to take him when it’s not his turn. | 我不能让艾迪在不该他带的时候带孩子 |
[10:15] | I have to prove that I can handle Mason by myself. | 我得证明我自己可以照顾好梅森 |
[10:26] | Detective, really? | 探员 真的吗 |
[10:27] | Yeah, I’ve been thinking about it for a while. | 真的 我想了有一段时间了 |
[10:31] | You ready to leave the beat for the good old boys club? | 要离开交警去老好男孩俱乐部那边了吗 |
[10:34] | It pays more. I’ve got five kids going off to college | 工资更高 我有五个孩子要上大学 |
[10:38] | sometime soon, hopefully. | 很快 但愿 |
[10:40] | Those good old boys are just gonna have to get ready | 那些老好男孩只能准备好迎接 |
[10:42] | for this good old girl. | 我这个老好女孩了 |
[10:44] | So, um, I came home early yesterday. | 我昨天提前回家了 |
[10:50] | AJ and Callie were in his room, | AJ和凯丽在他的房间 |
[10:52] | and, uh, I’m pretty sure they were, uh… | 而且我很确定他们在 |
[10:55] | – Having sex? – Yeah. | -做爱 -是的 |
[10:59] | I mean, it’s Callie. I thought you should know. | 因为是凯丽 我觉得应该让你知道 |
[11:01] | Yeah, I appreciate it. | 谢谢你 |
[11:03] | So what? I should… | 然后呢 我应该 |
[11:05] | tell AJ they can’t be doing that | 告诉AJ他们不能在我那里 |
[11:06] | in my place any more, right? | 再那么做 对吗 |
[11:07] | I’m not really sure we can make ’em stop. | 我觉得就是说了也没用 |
[11:10] | You know, remember what you were like at that age. | 还记得你在他们这年纪时是什么样吗 |
[11:12] | No. | 不 |
[11:14] | Well, if they’re gonna be having sex, | 如果他们要做爱 |
[11:15] | I’d rather them do it some place safe. | 我宁愿让他们在安全的地方做 |
[11:18] | You know, not a car or god knows where. | 而不是在车里或天知道什么地方 |
[11:20] | You will have a conversation with him about wearing a condom? | 你会跟他谈谈要用安全套吧 |
[11:23] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[11:24] | But– I mean, what? You’re okay with this? | 但 我是说 你可以接受 |
[11:28] | Uh, I guess. | 大概吧 |
[11:31] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[11:33] | Yeah, I guess, | 可以吧 大概 |
[11:34] | but, um, Brandon was with me. | 不过 布兰登当时和我在一起 |
[11:39] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[11:39] | Yeah. I wonder if it was weird for him? | 是啊 我在想他会不会觉得怪异 |
[11:41] | Oh, please, it was a long time ago. | 拜托 那都是很久之前的事了 |
[11:43] | They’re siblings now. | 他们现在是兄妹 |
[11:43] | Plus, Brandon’s living with his girlfriend. | 再说 布兰登现在和女友住在一起 |
[11:46] | I guess so. | 我想是吧 |
[11:47] | Have anything to say about how that’s going? | 关于这事你有什么想说的吗 |
[11:50] | Well, he seems pretty determined to live with her | 他看起来坚决要和她一起住 |
[11:52] | until he goes off to Juilliard. | 直到他去上朱利亚音乐学院 |
[11:53] | If he gets in. | 如果他被录取的话 |
[11:54] | If not, I don’t know how he can afford | 如果没有 我不知道他怎么 |
[11:56] | to pay rent on an apartment. | 负担得起公寓的租金 |
[11:58] | Wait a minute? He’s paying the rent? | 等等 房租是他付的 |
[12:01] | And a lot more. | 不止呢 |
[12:03] | He has no more money left. | 他什么钱都不剩了 |
[12:06] | What do you mean? What about the money for the hand settlement? | 什么意思 治手伤的赔偿金呢 |
[12:09] | He gave it all to her. | 他都给了她 |
[12:11] | What? | 什么 |
[12:30] | The mailbox is full | 信箱已满 |
[12:31] | and cannot accept any messages at this time. Good-bye. | 现在无法接收更多消息 再见 |
[12:42] | 抱歉 不得不回家一趟 忘了拿体育课的东西 | |
[13:14] | Can I help you | 需要帮忙吗 |
[13:15] | or do I need to invest in a “No Loitering” sign? | 还是我要买个”禁止逗留”的标识才行 |
[13:18] | Sorry, um, I, um– | 抱歉 我 |
[13:21] | I heard that you could, um, hook me up. | 我听说你能帮我搞 |
[13:24] | You know, with some, uh… | 你懂的 搞到一些 |
[13:28] | – Green. – You mean pot? | -绿色植物 -你是说大麻 |
[13:31] | Sure, what kind? | 当然 要哪种 |
[13:32] | Uh, do you have gummy worms? | 你有毛毛虫软糖吗 |
[13:34] | I don’t carry edibles. I meant, “What strain?” | 我不带吃的 我是问你”哪个品种” |
[13:37] | – Indica or sativa? – I, uh, usually go with indigo. | -籼稻还是水稻 -我通常选籼稻 |
[13:41] | – Indica? – Right, yeah. | -籼稻 -对 是这个 |
[13:43] | Do you want it loose or rolled? | 你想要散装的还是卷好的 |
[13:45] | Never mind, rolled. | 当我没问 卷好的 |
[13:47] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[13:51] | Every time I finish picking up, | 每次我刚把地上的捡起来 |
[13:52] | hurricane Mason’s already made another lap | 飓风梅森就又在公寓里 |
[13:54] | around the apartment. | 转了一圈了 |
[13:56] | Oh, no need to apologize. | 不需要道歉 |
[14:01] | Uh, hey, I’m sorry for stopping by. | 我很抱歉贸然上门 |
[14:03] | I didn’t have your number. | 我没有你的电话号 |
[14:04] | Oh, that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[14:06] | Can I get you something to drink? | 你要什么喝的吗 |
[14:08] | No thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[14:10] | I was hoping to talk to you about Brandon. | 我想跟你谈谈布兰登 |
[14:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:14] | Look, first of all, I just want to say | 首先 我想说 |
[14:15] | that I’m supportive of your relationship. | 我支持你们这段关系 |
[14:18] | I think you’re a very nice girl | 我觉得你是个很好的女孩子 |
[14:20] | and you clearly care for Brandon. | 而且明显你喜欢布兰登 |
[14:23] | It’s just that, uh… | 只是 |
[14:24] | all this is a lot of responsibility | 不管对多大的人来说 这一切都 |
[14:27] | at any age, but especially at 18. | 是很大的责任 但尤其是18岁 |
[14:29] | I mean, he hasn’t even graduated high school. | 他甚至还没有高中毕业 |
[14:31] | Look, I didn’t ask for Brandon to move in with me. | 听着 我又没要布兰登来跟我住 |
[14:34] | I have no doubt that this was his idea. | 我毫不怀疑那是他自己的想法 |
[14:37] | Just like I’m sure you didn’t ask him | 正像我确定你没向他要钱 |
[14:38] | for the money he gave you. | 他却给了你 |
[14:39] | I didn’t ask for the money. | 我是没问他要钱 |
[14:41] | Look, that’s the thing about Brandon. | 布兰登就是这样 |
[14:42] | He doesn’t have to be asked. | 不需要你问他要 |
[14:43] | He sees a pretty girl in need, | 他看到一个漂亮女孩需要帮助 |
[14:45] | and he feels like he has to save her. | 就觉得自己必须要拯救她 |
[14:47] | Well, I don’t need any saving. | 我不需要被拯救 |
[14:48] | I can take care of myself and my son. | 我能照顾好自己还有儿子 |
[14:51] | Well, I’m sure you can, | 我相信你可以 |
[14:52] | which is why I– | 所以我 |
[14:54] | I was hoping you could, uh, encourage him to move back home. | 我希望你能劝他搬回家 |
[14:59] | I’m not sure what I could say. | 我不知道我能说些什么 |
[15:01] | Well, I mean, | 我是说 |
[15:03] | you could, uh… | 你可以 |
[15:05] | tell him that it’s confusing for your son | 跟他说 和不是父亲的男人 |
[15:08] | to live with a man that isn’t his father. | 住一起很让你儿子迷惑 |
[15:13] | You think I’m confusing my son? | 你觉得我让我儿子迷惑了 |
[15:15] | You know, your son’s pretty confused too. | 你的儿子才叫迷惑呢 |
[15:17] | – Yeah, I agree. – But not about me. | -是 我同意 -但不是因为我 |
[15:19] | I mean, do you have any idea why he’s living here? | 你知道他为什么住这里吗 |
[15:22] | I mean, I think I do, yeah. | 我想我知道 |
[15:24] | It’s because he’s not comfortable living at home. | 是因为他住在家里感觉不舒服 |
[15:26] | – Why is that? – Because his moms are blaming him | -为什么 -因为他的妈妈们把他和凯丽 |
[15:29] | for everything that happened with Callie. | 发生的事都怪在他头上 |
[15:31] | They think it’s all his responsibility, | 她们觉得那都是他的责任 |
[15:33] | and he doesn’t want to live with them | 所以他不想跟她们一起住 |
[15:35] | looking over his shoulder every day | 免得她们时刻留意着他 |
[15:36] | like he’s some kind of creep. | 好像他是变态似的 |
[15:39] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[15:40] | What do you mean, “Everything that happened with callie”? | “和凯丽发生的事”是指什么 |
[15:41] | They had sex! | 他们做爱了 |
[15:44] | And the only reason I’m telling you this | 我现在跟你说这个只是因为 |
[15:45] | is ’cause I’m tired of everyone acting like | 我受够了每个人都表现得像 |
[15:47] | Brandon’s the one being selfish, | 布兰登才是那个自私的人 |
[15:49] | when really he’s just trying to make things easier | 但其实他只是想要让其他人的生活 |
[15:51] | for everybody else. | 变得容易些 |
[15:53] | And his moms know? | 他的妈妈们知道 |
[15:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:57] | And that’s why | 所以 |
[15:57] | there’s nothing I can say to get him to move home. | 我说什么他都不可能搬回家 |
[16:18] | 玛丽安娜 你在哪 | |
[16:36] | All right! | 知道了 |
[16:36] | 人呢人呢人呢 我需要你 | |
[16:37] | All right. | 行了 |
[16:40] | 注意 访问可能被监视或录像 | |
[16:53] | So– so did you find Molloy? | 你们找到莫洛伊了吗 |
[16:55] | We did, um… | 找到了 |
[16:58] | Unfortunately, he doesn’t remember that day, | 不幸的是 他不记得那天的事 |
[17:01] | but he’s not saying that you weren’t at the rec center, | 但他并不是说你不在活动中心 |
[17:04] | he just– you know, it was four years ago. | 只是 你懂的 毕竟四年了 |
[17:06] | But the good news is we found something else. | 不过好消息是我们有了别的发现 |
[17:09] | We’ve been going through your lawyer’s files, | 我们一直在查看你律师的卷宗 |
[17:10] | and there was a missing page in the forensics report, | 发现法医报告中有一页不见了 |
[17:13] | and it said that the killer most likely was right-handed. | 上面说凶手很可能是惯用右手的 |
[17:16] | Well, I’m left-handed. | 我惯用左手 |
[17:18] | I know, so Aaron’s gonna | 我知道 所以亚伦准备 |
[17:19] | talk to the lawyers at JJC, | 找青少年司法中心的律师谈谈 |
[17:21] | hopefully it’ll be enough for them to take on your case. | 希望这足以让他们接手你的案子 |
[17:23] | You know, if they can prove that this page | 如果他们可以证明这一页 |
[17:25] | was deliberately withheld from your attorney, | 是故意不让你的检察官看到的 |
[17:28] | this could be huge. | 可能有大突破 |
[17:31] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[17:35] | I spent a lot of time trying to get used to the idea | 我花了很久才接受 |
[17:38] | that I was probably gonna die in prison. | 自己可能要老死在监狱了 |
[17:42] | It’s been a while since I’ve had any hope. | 我已经不抱希望很久了 |
[17:52] | No. | 不行 |
[17:53] | No, no, okay, what were you thinking | 你竟然让电线露在外面 |
[17:56] | running wire on the exterior? | 到底是怎么想的 |
[17:57] | You’re just asking for it to get cut on the field. | 这样上场简直是找死 |
[18:01] | – But I- – These kinds of mistakes | -但我 -这样的错误 |
[18:02] | – are gonna get us slaughtered. – Okay. | -会让我们一败涂地 -好吧 |
[18:04] | – All right, um… – Here, I’ll do it myself. | -知道了 -闪开 我自己来 |
[18:11] | Someone’s a little tense today. | 你今天怎么这么急躁 |
[18:12] | Okay, we don’t have time to keep building | 我们没有时间一遍一遍地 |
[18:14] | and rebuilding this robot | 重建这个机器人了 |
[18:15] | if we want to be ready for competition in three days. | 比赛还有三天就开始了 |
[18:18] | But you do have time to go visit Nick? | 那你却有时间见尼克 |
[18:22] | Can we not talk about that right now? | 我们现在能不能不谈这个 |
[18:25] | So you’re not stressed about it? | 所以你一点都不怕吗 |
[18:27] | He’s locked up. | 他被关起来了 |
[18:29] | Not that locked up if he has access to a phone | 如果他能搞到电话 不停给你发短信 |
[18:31] | and is texting you constantly. | 说明他并没有被关得很严 |
[18:35] | Oh, and where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[18:36] | – I– I hit my head and… – Whatever! | -我撞到了头… -随便吧 |
[18:39] | Just help Emma mount the shooter. | 快去帮艾玛装枪 |
[18:42] | Where is my soldering iron? | 我的烙铁在哪儿 |
[18:44] | Yeah, don’t worry. I’m sure I’m fine. | 别担心 我应该没事 |
[18:46] | It’s probably just a concussion. | 可能只是有点脑震荡 |
[18:51] | She’s been like this all day. | 她已经这样一整天了 |
[18:53] | Yeah, welcome to the last 16 years of my life. | 我过去的十六年都是这样过的 |
[18:59] | What did you do? | 怎么弄的 |
[19:01] | I just got into it with a nail gun. | 射钉枪打的 |
[19:04] | You should see the other guy– gun. Never mind. | 对方比我还惨呢 我是说那支枪 算了 |
[19:10] | Does it hurt? | 疼吗 |
[19:12] | Yeah, I mean, a little. | 有点疼 |
[19:13] | You don’t have any aspirin, do you? | 你有阿司匹林吗 |
[19:15] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[19:19] | So what are you doing with a nail gun? | 你拿射钉枪干什么 |
[19:21] | Um, I was helping Gabe out with the garage remodel. | 我在帮加布改造车库 |
[19:25] | He hasn’t been showing up, | 但他一直没来 |
[19:26] | so my moms are kind of freaking out, | 我妈妈们都快急死了 |
[19:28] | but can we not tell Mariana? | 我们能不能不告诉玛丽安娜 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:35] | Do you think he’s blowing the job off? | 你觉得他是不是想翘掉工作 |
[19:37] | No, no, no, he’s– he’s sick. | 不 他 他只是病了 |
[19:39] | No, he wouldn’t do that. He’s a good guy. | 他不会这样做的 他是个好人 |
[19:41] | Well, I think you’re a good guy for helping him. | 我觉得你主动帮他也是好人 |
[19:46] | Uh, a good enough guy to, uh… | 有没有好到能让你 |
[19:50] | have another chance… | 再给我一次 |
[19:53] | with you? | 机会呢 |
[19:56] | I– I haven’t had time | 我 没时间 |
[19:58] | to think about that. | 想这个 |
[20:00] | – Okay. – Hey! Less talky, more worky. | -好吧 -别聊天了 快干活 |
[20:04] | Can I have some of those? | 给我吃点 |
[20:05] | My head is killing me! | 我的头快疼死了 |
[20:08] | Yeah, if her head doesn’t kill her, | 如果她不头疼而死 |
[20:10] | I might have to. | 我恐怕就要动手了 |
[20:19] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[20:22] | Well, don’t sound so happy to see me. | 你听起来不是很高兴见到我嘛 |
[20:25] | Sorry, I just, um… | 对不起 我 |
[20:27] | What’s going on? Is everything okay? | 怎么了 没出什么事吧 |
[20:31] | Uh, well, | 是这样的 |
[20:32] | I’ve just been thinking a lot about the house. | 关于房子的事 我想了很多 |
[20:34] | You know? Um… | 就是 |
[20:37] | so I asked my mom | 我问了我妈妈 |
[20:38] | if she would help us out. | 能不能帮帮我们 |
[20:40] | – And? – Well, she doesn’t have the cash… | -她怎么说 -她也没有现金 |
[20:43] | but she offered to sell her condo, move in with Will. | 但她愿意卖掉自己的公寓 去和威尔住 |
[20:47] | Move into his motor home? | 搬去他的汽车房里吗 |
[20:48] | – Which– you know… – We can’t let her do. | -我们 -不能让她这样做 |
[20:51] | For his sake as much as hers. | 对他们俩都好 |
[20:54] | Well, I, uh– I made a call | 我今天也给国税局 |
[20:57] | today as well to the IRS, | 打了个电话 |
[20:59] | and, um… | 然后 |
[21:00] | they said that they would stay the lien on the home | 他们说只要我们每月出2000美元 |
[21:03] | if we could come up with $2,000 a month. | 就可以继续住下去 |
[21:07] | Okay, so we could work nights and weekends. | 我们只要晚上和周末都加班就行了 |
[21:10] | Seven days a week. | 每周工作七天 |
[21:12] | Just to never see the kids or each other… | 这样就再也见不到孩子们 或者彼此 |
[21:16] | just to pay for a house that… | 只为了买一栋 |
[21:19] | wouldn’t feel like a home ’cause we’re never there. | 我们都没时间回来所以都不像家了的房子 |
[21:31] | So I guess we’ll call the real estate agent? | 看来我们得给房产经纪人打电话了 |
[21:36] | First we need to talk to the kids. | 首先要告诉孩子们 |
[21:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:45] | Okay, Mason. So… | 好的 梅森 所以 |
[21:47] | The blanket is an island… | 毯子是一座岛 |
[21:49] | and the rest of the floor is the ocean. | 地板的其他部分都是海洋 |
[21:52] | So you don’t want to fall off the blanket, | 所以你可不能掉下毯子 |
[21:55] | or else you’ll fall in the water and drown. | 否则就要摔到海里淹死了 |
[21:57] | – Right? – Wow, drowning? | -对不对 -淹死啊 |
[21:59] | Is that like a new parenting technique? | 这是最新的哄小孩技巧吗 |
[22:03] | I just– I really have to practice, | 我 我真的得练琴了 |
[22:05] | so unless you want to watch him? | 你想不想看他一会儿 |
[22:08] | No, no, looks like you got it covered. | 不了 看起来你做得不错 |
[22:11] | Oh, um, thank you for putting my, uh… | 谢谢你昨天把我的… |
[22:14] | you know, in my backpack yesterday. | 那个什么放进背包 |
[22:17] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[22:23] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Hey, buddy, | 别别别 小伙子 |
[22:25] | No, no, this isn’t a toy. | 这可不是玩具 |
[22:27] | All right, go back on the island | 快回到岛上去 |
[22:29] | or else you’ll get eaten by the sharks. | 否则你会被鲨鱼吃了的 |
[22:32] | All right? Stay there. | 好吗 别乱动 |
[22:43] | Hey. | 你好 |
[22:44] | What’s up? | 啥事 |
[22:49] | Are you stoned? | 你是不是磕嗨了 |
[22:52] | Uh, a skunk… | 有只臭鼬 |
[22:54] | sprayed me. | 对我放屁了 |
[22:56] | A stoned skunk. | 一只磕嗨了的臭鼬 |
[22:58] | You’re high. | 你抽大麻了 |
[23:00] | Are you freaking kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[23:00] | What is wrong with you, jude? | 你是怎么回事 |
[23:02] | Upstairs, now! | 快上楼去 |
[23:03] | Oh, you need a shower before moms get home and bust your ass. | 趁妈妈回来发现之前赶紧洗个澡 |
[23:06] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[23:29] | Mason? | 梅森 |
[23:34] | Mason! | 梅森 |
[23:38] | Mason! | 梅森 |
[23:47] | No, no, no, no, no. Mason! | 不 不 梅森 |
[24:07] | Mason, where are you! | 梅森 你在哪儿 |
[24:09] | In here! | 在这儿 |
[24:20] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen that | 我从来都没见过你用 |
[24:22] | blue eye shadow on you before. | 那个蓝色眼影 |
[24:29] | Mariana, could you put that away please? | 玛丽安娜 你能不能别再发短信了 |
[24:30] | Sorry, one sec. | 对不起 马上就好 |
[24:31] | I have so much to do on this robot, | 我的机器人还有好多要改进的地方 |
[24:32] | I should really be in the lab right now. | 我得马上回实验室去 |
[24:34] | Okay, well, this is not gonna take long. | 这会议不会很长的 |
[24:36] | We just want you guys to know first… | 我们只是希望你们知道 |
[24:40] | that everything is okay. | 一切平安无事 |
[24:41] | We’re gonna be fine. | 我们会没事的 |
[24:43] | Mason, I would like you to sit down now, please. | 梅森 你能坐下吗 |
[24:46] | Good job, buddy. | 干得好 伙计 |
[24:48] | Um, so what’s up then? | 到底是什么事 |
[24:52] | We, uh– | 我们 |
[24:54] | we’re selling the house. | 我们要把房子卖了 |
[24:56] | – You’re kidding me, right? – Are you serious? | -你们开什么玩笑 -是真的吗 |
[24:58] | – We– what? Why? – For financial reasons. | -我们什么为什么 -财政原因 |
[25:01] | What’s going on with you? Are you okay? | 发生什么事了 你没事吧 |
[25:05] | – He bumped his head. – How’d you do that? | -他撞了头 -怎么撞得 |
[25:07] | I’m fine, it’s nothing. I just– I have a headache. | 我没事 只是有点头疼 |
[25:09] | Ugh, tell me about it! | 我才头疼好吗 |
[25:11] | So we’re losing the only home | 我们就要失去我们 |
[25:13] | that we’ve ever known? Great. | 唯一拥有过的家了 真好 |
[25:15] | Where are we moving to? | 那我们住哪儿 |
[25:16] | Why do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[25:16] | You don’t even live here any more. | 反正你也不住在这儿了 |
[25:18] | – Hey, Jesus. – Hey, I’ve lived here longer than you have! | -黑素斯 -我住在这儿的时间比你长 |
[25:20] | Oh, yeah, and now you’re shacking up with your MILF. | 但现在你和你的辣妈搞在一起 |
[25:22] | – Jesus, hey! – What? | -黑素斯 -什么啊 |
[25:23] | – “Mother I’d like to facebook.” – Cut it out now. | -就是”我想发到脸书上的妈妈” -快别吵了 |
[25:26] | Wait, are we like broke? | 我们是不是破产了 |
[25:29] | Oh, God, I’m not gonna get into a decent school. | 天啊 我进不了好学校了 |
[25:30] | – Are we gonna be homeless? – Mariana, listen. | -我们会不会无家可归 -玛丽安娜 听着 |
[25:35] | Grandma and grandpa are going through a rough patch, | 姥姥和姥爷现在很艰难 |
[25:38] | and since they have money invested in this house, | 他们当初也为这房子出了钱 |
[25:40] | we– we need to sell it to pay them back. | 所以我们要卖了房子还给他们 |
[25:42] | We’re gonna be fine, you guys. | 我们不会有事的 |
[25:44] | Okay? We’re gonna rent until we can buy a new house. | 我们先租房 直到我们买得起新房子 |
[25:46] | We’re gonna have to live in an apartment? | 我们得住在公寓里吗 |
[25:48] | Mariana, a lot of people live in apartments. | 玛丽安娜 很多人都住公寓的 |
[25:51] | Uh-oh. Okay, you have got to tell Courtney | 你真的得跟科特尼谈谈 |
[25:54] | that she needs to get her son under control. | 让她好好管教儿子了 |
[25:56] | I can’t tell her how to parent her kid. | 我怎么能教她怎么管儿子 |
[25:57] | Someone should. You okay, bud? | 总得有人说 你没事吧 孩子 |
[25:59] | – Yes. – Okay. | -我没事 -好的 |
[26:01] | – We’re gonna go, all right? – What? | -我们要走了 -什么 |
[26:02] | – Come on, Mason. – Where are you going? | -走吧 梅森 -你要去哪 |
[26:04] | We’re gonna go. Say bye, Mason. | 离开这儿 说再见 梅森 |
[26:06] | – Bye. – Bye, buddy. | -再见 -再见 小家伙 |
[26:07] | Mason, bye, buddy. | 梅森 再见 小家伙 |
[26:11] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 怎么会这样 |
[26:14] | Are we still gonna be able to go to Anchor Beach? | 我们还能去锚滩吗 |
[26:15] | Of course you will go to Anchor Beach, honey. | 当然可以 亲爱的 |
[26:17] | – Now where are you going? – I don’t– I don’t feel so good. | -你又要去哪 -我有点难受 |
[26:22] | Jesus! Oh my god! | 黑素斯 天哪 |
[26:23] | Honey, are you okay? What’s going on? | 亲爱的 还好吗 怎么回事 |
[26:30] | Hi, sweetie! | 亲爱的 |
[26:31] | Oh, were you a good boy for Brandon? | 布兰登带你的时候乖不乖 |
[26:33] | – Yeah. – Was he? | -乖 -有吗 |
[26:35] | – Yeah. – Uh, yeah, yeah. | -有吗 -对 对 |
[26:36] | He was pretty good, except he got into my mom’s makeup. | 挺乖的 就是抹了我妈的化妆品 |
[26:39] | What? How did that happen? | 什么 怎么会这样 |
[26:40] | Weren’t you watching him? | 你没看着他吗 |
[26:42] | Well, I was, but it turns out | 有 但我发现 |
[26:43] | playing Chopin’s Etude Number 10 | 边看小孩边弹肖邦的 |
[26:45] | while watching a toddler is harder than you think. | 《十号练习曲》比想象得难 |
[26:48] | Great, like your moms need another reason to hate me. | 真好 你妈妈们正愁找不到理由讨厌我呢 |
[26:50] | They don’t hate you. | 她们不讨厌你 |
[26:52] | Mason, damm it! | 梅森 该死 |
[26:54] | No, no, no, no! | 糟了糟了 |
[26:55] | How many times do I have to have to tell you? | 要我说多少遍 |
[26:56] | Hands off the keyboard! | 不许碰琴 |
[26:57] | This is not a toy! | 这不是玩具 |
[26:57] | Okay, Brandon, it was an accident. | 好了 布兰登 意外罢了 |
[26:59] | No, he needs a time out, Cort! | 不 他真该消停一会儿 科特 |
[27:00] | Hey, don’t yell at my son! | 别吼我儿子 |
[27:01] | It’s not your place to discipline him! | 你没有资格管教他 |
[27:03] | Well, somebody needs to. | 总有人得管教他 |
[27:05] | I discipline him. | 我有管教他 |
[27:06] | No, you don’t! You let him run wild! | 你没有 你让他到处乱跑 |
[27:08] | You don’t set any boundaries! | 不给他设任何限制 |
[27:10] | Okay, that’s why he’s in our bed every night, | 所以他才每晚都跑到我们床上 |
[27:11] | and that’s why he ruins our stuff. | 到处搞破坏 |
[27:14] | – He’s out of control! – Great. | -他就是疏于管教 -真好 |
[27:17] | It’s good to know what you think of me as a mother. | 原来你对我这个母亲是这样评价的 |
[27:20] | – Cort. – It’s time for bed. | -科特 -该睡觉了 |
[27:34] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[27:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[27:43] | Do you think he’s gonna be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
[27:45] | I mean, he’s gonna be okay, right? | 我是说 他一定会没事的 对吧 |
[27:47] | I’m sure it’s nothing serious. | 肯定不会是很严重的问题 |
[27:49] | He probably just forgot to eat lunch or something. | 他可能只是忘记吃午饭什么的 |
[27:57] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[28:00] | Just, I still have this freaking headache. | 头还是痛得要命 |
[28:04] | Maybe it’s empathy pain. | 可能是因为感同身受 |
[28:08] | You know, like twin-tuition. | 就像双胞胎能感知对方的感觉一样 |
[28:11] | What? It’s a thing. | 怎么了 是真的 |
[28:14] | No, it’s not that. | 不是因为这个 |
[28:17] | I took some of Jesus’s ADHD pills. | 我吃了黑素斯治注意缺陷多动症的药 |
[28:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:24] | To stay up, to stay focused. | 为了不睡着 保持精力集中 |
[28:27] | That’s like taking speed. Are you crazy? | 这相当于嗑药 你疯了吗 |
[28:30] | I’m just so stressed out about the competition. | 要比赛了 我压力真的很大 |
[28:36] | You don’t need to take pills. | 你不用吃药 |
[28:38] | You’re brilliant, Okay? | 你很聪明 知道吗 |
[28:41] | And we’ve got this. | 我们一定行的 |
[28:42] | And the whole point of the competition | 这次比赛的目的在于 |
[28:44] | is to have fun and to learn something, | 享受乐趣 学到东西 |
[28:46] | not… to be an idiot. | 而不是变成傻瓜 |
[28:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:53] | Promise me you won’t take any more. | 答应我你不会再吃了 |
[28:56] | I won’t. I promise. | 我不会了 我保证 |
[28:58] | It was stupid. | 真太傻了 |
[29:04] | Hey, is he okay? What happened? | 他还好吗 怎么回事 |
[29:06] | We’re not sure. Apparently he hit his head | 不知道 他下午 |
[29:08] | earlier in the afternoon, | 撞到了头 |
[29:09] | and then just collapsed after you left. | 你走之后他就栽倒了 |
[29:10] | They just took him for a CAT-scan. | 医生带他去拍片了 |
[29:11] | We’re just waiting to hear. | 我们正在等消息 |
[29:14] | Mrs. Foster? | 福斯特女士 |
[29:17] | – Did you find anything? – We did. | -有什么发现吗 -有 |
[29:19] | Something pretty surprising. | 很惊人的发现 |
[29:22] | – What is that? – That’s a… | -那是什么 -那是… |
[29:24] | Nail. | 钉子 |
[29:25] | As you can see, | 你们能看到 |
[29:26] | it’s embedded several inches into his frontal lobe. | 钉子刺进他的大脑额叶几英寸深 |
[29:28] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[29:29] | – What? – First of all, it’s not life-threatening, | -怎么会 -首先 这不会致命 |
[29:32] | and we’re lucky it didn’t reach his motor cortex. | 所幸钉子未触及他的运动皮质 |
[29:35] | So he’s gonna be okay? | 所以他会没事吧 |
[29:36] | There is a slight chance this could affect his speech center. | 他的语言中枢有点可能受到影响 |
[29:38] | We won’t know until we remove it. | 要把钉子取出之后才知道 |
[29:40] | How– how did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[29:42] | Well, has he been using a nail gun? | 他有没有用过射钉枪 |
[29:44] | N– has he? | 没… 他有吗 |
[29:46] | No, not on the robot. | 没有 做机器人没用 |
[29:49] | Um, he told me that he was working on your garage, | 他跟我说他在装修车库 |
[29:52] | and that the gun recoiled and hit him in the head. | 枪弹回来打到头了 |
[29:56] | What was he doing working on the garage? | 他装修车库做什么 |
[29:58] | I think he was, um, | 我想他应该 |
[30:01] | covering for his birth father. | 在为他生父打掩护 |
[30:04] | Why– why wouldn’t he say something? | 他怎么什么都没说 |
[30:06] | The skull has pain-sensitive nerves, | 头盖骨有痛敏神经 |
[30:07] | but there aren’t any within the brain itself, | 但大脑内部没有 |
[30:09] | so he probably didn’t realize | 所以他可能没意识到 |
[30:11] | he did anything more than nick himself. | 他不止是受了外伤 |
[30:12] | Okay, is he awake? | 好吧 他醒了吗 |
[30:13] | Is he aware of what’s happening? | 他知道发生了什么吗 |
[30:14] | We have him sedated and we’re prepping him for surgery, | 我们给他打了镇静剂 正准备手术 |
[30:16] | and Dr. Wong, our top neurosurgeon, is on her way, | 我们最好的神经外科医生王医生正在路上 |
[30:18] | so your son will be in the best hands possible. | 你们的儿子会由最好的医生主刀 |
[30:20] | Can we see him? | 能看看他吗 |
[30:21] | Uh, yes, but just the moms for now. | 可以 不过暂时只能妈妈去 |
[30:24] | It’s going to be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[30:25] | Okay, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:27] | Jesus’ll be okay. | 黑素斯会没事的 |
[30:31] | It’s gonna be all right. | 没事的 |
[30:34] | Hey, Ana called me about Jesus. | 安娜跟我说黑素斯出事了 |
[30:37] | What happened? Is he all right? | 怎么回事 他还好吗 |
[30:39] | No, he’s not. | 他不好 |
[30:41] | He shot himself in the head with your nail gun. | 他用你的射钉枪打到自己头了 |
[30:42] | – What? – He’s got a nail in his head | -什么 -钉子射进他头里了 |
[30:44] | because you didn’t show up to do your job. | 因为你没来干活 |
[30:47] | Look, I’m sorry, I’ve been sick. I didn’t– | 我很抱歉 我生病了 我不是… |
[30:49] | Just go… | 你走吧 |
[30:51] | before my moms see you. | 趁我妈还没看见你 |
[30:53] | I’m– I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[30:55] | Yeah, well, if he’s not okay, it’s on you. | 他要是有事都要怪你 |
[31:25] | So is this something you do now? | 所以你现在还干这种事了 |
[31:26] | You get high? | 嗑药 |
[31:29] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想谈这个话题 |
[31:30] | Fine, you can talk to moms. | 好 你可以跟妈妈谈 |
[31:34] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[31:37] | It’s the first time I’ve smoked it, | 这是我第一次抽 |
[31:40] | but… I ate some gummy worms before– | 之前我吃过软糖 |
[31:43] | Well, like, edibles. | 可以吃的那种 |
[31:45] | Where’d you get them? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[31:47] | I’m not kidding. I’ll tell them. | 我没说笑 我会告诉她们的 |
[31:49] | All right! God! | 好吧 天 |
[31:52] | Noah has a medical marijuana card. | 诺亚有一张大麻医疗卡 |
[31:54] | Don’t lie to me, Jude. | 别说谎 裘德 |
[31:55] | I swear. His mom got it for him for anxiety. | 我发誓 他妈妈给他防止焦虑用的 |
[31:58] | What kind of mom gives their 15-year-old kid pot? | 什么样的母亲会把大麻给自己15岁的孩子 |
[32:00] | I don’t think it’s any worse than giving him a bunch of pills. | 我觉得跟给他一堆药比起来并没有更糟 |
[32:03] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[32:04] | Look, people use it for attention problems, | 听着 这药是拿来治注意力不集中用的 |
[32:07] | like Jesus. | 就像黑素斯 |
[32:08] | You don’t judge him for taking his meds, do you? | 他吃药你不会对他说三道四吧 |
[32:10] | No, that is– | 不会 那是… |
[32:12] | At least weed is natural. | 至少大麻是天然的 |
[32:15] | Okay, well, let’s be real. | 好吧 咱们实际点 |
[32:16] | People use it sometimes as an excuse to get high. | 这有时就是人们用来嗑药的借口 |
[32:20] | Well, it helped me. | 我觉得挺有用的 |
[32:21] | I was a little anxious before my test the other day, | 那天考试前我有点焦虑 |
[32:24] | so I took some. | 就用了一些 |
[32:25] | And guess what? I got an “A.” | 你猜怎么着 我拿了A |
[32:27] | Seriously, you’re getting high at school? | 你居然在学校里吸 |
[32:30] | Don’t be an idiot, Jude! | 别这么白痴 裘德 |
[32:33] | Look, if I find out that you’ve done it again, | 听好了 如果我再发现你吸 |
[32:35] | I will go straight to moms, and I’m not kidding. | 我就直接去找妈妈 真的 |
[32:39] | – Hey, any word yet? – No, he’s still in surgery. | -有消息吗 -没有 他还在手术中 |
[32:44] | – Thanks for coming, Mike. – Yeah, of course. | -谢谢你能来 麦克 -没什么 |
[32:47] | You get a chance to talk to Cortney? | 你跟科特尼谈了吗 |
[32:50] | – Uh, yeah. – Well, what’d she have to say? | -谈了 -她怎么说 |
[32:54] | Uh, let’s talk about it later. | 咱们待会再说 |
[32:59] | Who’s that? | 跟谁聊呢 |
[33:01] | It’s Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[33:03] | Should I be worried about this guy? | 我该担心吗 |
[33:05] | No, we’re texting about Kyle. | 不用 我们在聊凯尔 |
[33:08] | The JJC’s not taking his case. | 青少年司法中心不接受他的案子 |
[33:10] | What about the report that said the killer was right-handed? | 那份报告不是说凶手是左撇子吗 |
[33:13] | They said it’s not enough. | 他们说这还不够 |
[33:14] | He just can’t catch a break. | 他就是这么背 |
[33:16] | You know, and what’s so unfair is that he has an alibi witness | 太不公平了 他明明有不在场证人 |
[33:18] | who would get him out if he just told the truth. | 只要证人说实话就能救他 |
[33:23] | I love how much you care about people, Callie, | 凯丽 我很欣赏你关心别人这点 |
[33:25] | but maybe this time, you ought to just– | 但也许这次 你应该 |
[33:28] | What? Give up? | 什么 放弃吗 |
[33:29] | No, and let Kyle go to a maximum-security prison, | 怎么 让凯尔去最高安全级别的监狱 |
[33:31] | where he’ll be beaten and raped | 让他在那里被打被强暴 |
[33:33] | and treated like a piece of garbage for the rest of his life? | 一辈子被人像垃圾一样对待 |
[33:36] | I didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是这个意思 |
[33:39] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[33:40] | Um, I’m gonna use the restroom, okay? | 我去一下洗手间 好吗 |
[33:55] | Hey, so, uh, I’ve been thinking. | 那个 我在考虑 |
[33:59] | I’m not really comfortable with you and Callie | 我不希望你和凯丽 |
[34:01] | being intimate under my roof. | 在我家发生关系 |
[34:05] | Oh, well, okay. | 好 知道了 |
[34:08] | ‘kay. | 好 |
[34:13] | Callie! | 凯丽 |
[34:15] | Hey. | 你好 |
[34:16] | Noah, hey. | 诺亚 你好 |
[34:17] | – How’s Jesus? – Still in surgery. | -黑素斯怎么样 -还在手术中 |
[34:20] | Oh, and this is my mom. Nicole. | 这是我妈妈 尼科尔 |
[34:23] | I’m one of the volunteer chaplains at the hospital, | 我是这家医院的志愿牧师 |
[34:25] | so we just wanted to come by and see | 所以就过来看看 |
[34:26] | if there’s anything we can do for you and your family. | 有没有什么能为你和你的家人做的 |
[34:29] | Yeah, there is. | 确实有 |
[34:30] | Um, look, it’s your business | 听着 你愿意 |
[34:32] | if you want to buy pot for your son, | 给你儿子买大麻是你的事 |
[34:34] | But I don’t want him giving any more of it to my brother. | 但是我不希望他再拿大麻给我弟弟 |
[34:37] | – Did you? – Just once. | -有这事吗 -就一次 |
[34:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:45] | Maybe it is better if we just go. | 也许我们最好还是走吧 |
[34:47] | Maybe it is, yeah. | 也许是的 |
[35:05] | Hey. | 你好吗 |
[35:07] | My love, how you doing? | 宝贝 感觉怎么样 |
[35:12] | Jueves cheeseburger, para hermana y… | 黑素汉堡 帕拉哈玛那 |
[35:16] | Private taco. | 私人玉米卷 |
[35:20] | What, baby? | 你在说什么 宝贝 |
[35:23] | Psych! | 逗你们的 |
[35:25] | – What? Come on. – Jesus, stop. | -什么 拜托 -黑素斯 别这样 |
[35:28] | – Jesus. – Well, that’s too bad, | -黑素斯 -真遗憾 |
[35:30] | You know, because it would’ve been nice to live in a world | 要是真傻了就不用每天忍受 |
[35:32] | without your awful jokes. | 你的冷笑话了 |
[35:33] | Ha. Hey, it’s a good look for you. | 你现在真帅 |
[35:36] | So they went up your nose and into your brain? | 所以他们真的拿工具从鼻子探入了大脑啊 |
[35:38] | Meh, it probably wasn’t too hard. | 也许不是那么难 |
[35:41] | There’s a lot of extra space up there. | 他大脑很空的 |
[35:45] | Are you in pain? | 疼不疼啊 |
[35:46] | No, no, it’s not bad. | 不疼 还好 |
[35:48] | Mm-hmm, well, by the way, | 那就好 顺便说一句 |
[35:49] | you are banned from using power tools | 你有生之年都不允许 |
[35:51] | for the rest of your natural life. | 再碰电动工具了 |
[35:54] | Oh, and you totally don’t deserve to here this, | 而且你绝对是没资格得到这句话的 |
[35:56] | But Emma told me to tell you | 但是艾玛让我告诉你 |
[35:58] | Quote, “She’s done thinking about it, | 原话哦 她想过了 |
[36:00] | and the answer is ‘yes.'” | 她的回答是愿意 |
[36:08] | I don’t think I want to know. | 我还是不知道好点 |
[36:10] | So the realtor wants to talk about the listing price. | 房产经纪人想谈谈价格的事 |
[36:16] | Are you seriously on your phone right now? | 你现在还玩手机啊 |
[36:17] | You told Noah’s mom what we did? | 你跟诺亚的妈妈说了我们干的事 |
[36:20] | No, I told Noah not to give you any more gummy worms | 没有 我只是告诉诺亚让他别再给你大麻糖 |
[36:23] | and his mother happened to be there. | 只是他妈妈刚好在场 |
[36:25] | After all the stupid stuff that you’ve done | 你做了那么多蠢事 |
[36:27] | and I’ve never told anybody, | 我从来都没给别人说过 |
[36:29] | You go and tattle on me? | 你居然告我的黑状 |
[36:32] | You know what? I’m never gonna tell you anything again. | 我告诉你 我以后什么事也不告诉你了 |
[36:36] | So just stay out of my life… For good. | 请你永远 都别来干涉我的生活 |
[36:41] | Hey, everybody, come here, come here. | 各位 都过来 来 |
[36:46] | I know that we’re all upset about the house… | 我知道房子的事让大家都很郁闷 |
[36:49] | But it doesn’t matter where we live. | 但是住哪里不重要 |
[36:52] | Home is– it’s just where we’re all together. | 所有家人都在一起的地方 就是家 |
[36:58] | Yes? | 对吧 |
[37:01] | You kind of sound like a greeting card. | 你的话听着像贺卡上印的心灵鸡汤 |
[37:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:20] | My job. | 干工作 |
[37:22] | Your job is gonna be someone who can keep his commitments, | 你的工作是做一个守信的人 |
[37:25] | not put my son in harms way. | 不是伤害我儿子 |
[37:28] | Look, I feel terrible Jesus got hurt. | 黑素斯受伤我很愧疚 |
[37:32] | Okay, but you have to know | 好吗 但你要知道 |
[37:33] | that I did not ask him to come in here | 不是我要他来 |
[37:35] | and work for me. I would never do that. | 替我完成工作的 我绝不会这样做 |
[37:36] | It doesn’t change the fact that he did | 但这并不能改变他这么做 |
[37:37] | because you weren’t here, Gabe. | 是因为你没守信的事实 加布 |
[37:39] | I don’t mean to keep letting him down, and… | 我不是故意让他失望的 而且 |
[37:43] | I am appreciative | 我很感激 |
[37:45] | of everything you’ve done for me. | 你们为我做的一切 |
[37:47] | It certainly doesn’t seem that way, | 我真没看出来 |
[37:48] | the way you’ve been acting. | 就凭你这些天的表现 |
[37:49] | What do you want? I’m struggling here. | 你想怎么样 我也很纠结 |
[37:51] | With what? What is wrong with you? | 纠结什么 你到底怎么了 |
[37:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[37:55] | I– I don’t know what the problem is. | 我 我也不知道怎么了 |
[37:59] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我也不知道自己出了什么问题 |
[38:02] | Have you really been sick, Gabe? | 你真的病了吗 加布 |
[38:04] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[38:08] | I just– | 我只是 |
[38:11] | I’m really having a hard time, you know… | 我最近过的真的很糟 好吗 |
[38:14] | Even getting out of bed in the morning. | 甚至早上起床都很难 |
[38:20] | Sounds like depression to me, don’t you think? | 听着像是抑郁症 你不觉得吗 |
[38:24] | Yeah, I guess, but it’s not your problem. | 也许吧 但这不是你的问题 |
[38:31] | Look, peace, okay? | 和好吧 好吗 |
[38:33] | Can we just– just talk to me. | 我们能不能 好好谈谈 |
[38:36] | It’s stupid for men to feel this way. | 男人有这种想法很傻 |
[38:39] | If you don’t do anything about it | 要是你因为觉得傻 |
[38:40] | because you think it’s stupid, it’s never gonna get better, is it? | 就假装它不存在不加理会 那永远也好不了 |
[38:44] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[38:48] | That when I got off that list that everything would be normal. | 当我被从名单上划掉一切都会恢复正常 |
[38:55] | But all I can think about is how much of my life | 但我就是放不下 我这么多年 |
[39:00] | was wasted… | 浪费的生命 |
[39:03] | And how I’m never gonna get any of that time back. | 放不下我永远也找不回这些时光的事实 |
[39:08] | Yeah, you won’t, that sucks. | 确实是找不回了 这也确实很让人郁闷 |
[39:11] | Now the only thing you can do is get help, | 但你现在唯一能做的就是寻求帮助 |
[39:13] | make sure that you don’t lose any more. | 确保不继续浪费生命 |
[39:19] | I really… | 我真的 |
[39:22] | Need to finish this. | 需要完成这件事 |
[39:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:42] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[39:45] | Excuse me, Mr. Molloy. | 打扰 莫洛伊先生 |
[39:47] | Sorry to bother you again. | 抱歉再次来打扰你 |
[39:48] | I already told you, okay? I don’t remember. | 我跟你说了 好吗 我不记得了 |
[39:51] | Look, I know that’s not true. | 我知道你在说谎 |
[39:52] | I know that you remember that Kyle was at the rec center | 我知道你记得约翰逊小姐被杀时 |
[39:54] | the day that Mrs. Johnson was killed | 凯尔就在活动中心 |
[39:56] | Because you talked to his lawyer. | 因为你告诉过他的律师 |
[39:59] | Look, uh, it was four years ago. | 听着 那都是四年前的事了 |
[40:01] | Right, I don’t remember what I had for breakfast today, | 好吗 我连今天早饭吃的什么都不记得 |
[40:02] | – so– what can I get you? – Look, an innocent 17-year-old kid | -所以 您需要什么 -一个无辜的17岁男孩 |
[40:04] | is gonna spend the rest of his life in prison | 就因为你不愿意说出真相 |
[40:06] | if you don’t tell the truth. | 要一辈子被关在监狱 |
[40:08] | You need to leave me alone. | 你别来烦我了 |
[40:10] | Okay? I’ve got work to do. | 好吗 我还要工作 |
[40:14] | My mom’s a cop. | 我妈妈是警察 |
[40:16] | We know that you were arrested right before Kyle’s trial… | 我们知道凯尔开庭前你被捕了 |
[40:20] | for lewd and lascivious acts with a minor! | 因为涉嫌嫌猥亵未成年人罪 |
[40:23] | You need to get the hell out of here. | 你赶紧给我走 |
[40:25] | And we know you made a deal. | 我们也知道你签了协议 |
[40:26] | I said get the hell away from me, bitch! | 我说你离我远点 贱人 |
[40:27] | Hey! Do not touch me! | 不许碰我 |
[40:28] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[40:31] | – Are you the manager? – Yes! | -你是主管吗 -是 |
[40:32] | Okay, you should know that you’re employing a child molester! | 那你应该知道你雇了一个儿童猥亵犯 |
[40:36] | I don’t know who this crazy bitch is. | 我不认识这个疯女人 |
[40:38] | She just came up to me, started screaming. | 她突然冲过来就开始大吼大叫 |
[40:40] | – Right, you need to leave. – How can you live with yourself? | -好了 你赶紧走 -你怎么好意思活着 |
[40:43] | – No, seriously, how? – Do I need to call the cops? | -说真的 你怎么好意思 -要我叫警察吗 |
[40:46] | No, I’m going. | 不用 我这就走 |
[40:48] | You should know this isn’t over. | 你记着 这事没完 |
[40:51] | Why don’t you take your break? | 你去休息一下吧 |
[41:01] | Hey, it’s Molloy again. | 喂 还是我 莫洛伊 |
[41:02] | That girl I told you about, she came back, | 我跟你说的那个女孩 她又回来了 |
[41:05] | and she knows about the deal we made. | 而且她知道了协议的事 |
[41:07] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么知道的 -我不知道 |
[41:10] | She says her mom’s a cop. | 她说她妈妈是警察 |
[41:12] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[41:14] | Beats me. | 我哪知道 |
[41:16] | What’s her name again? | 她叫什么来着 |
[41:18] | I’d love the opportunity to be your realtor. | 很高兴有此机会做两位的经纪人 |
[41:19] | Callie Adams-Foster. | 凯丽·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[41:21] | Alright, I’ll handle it. | 知道了 我会解决的 |