时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So, you know, I’m on the pill. | 我一直吃避孕药 |
[00:03] | There’s something that I need to tell him | 我有些事要告诉他 |
[00:04] | and I’m not sure that I should. | 但我不知道应不应该说 |
[00:06] | Is it something that you can tell me? | 你能告诉我吗 |
[00:08] | Music therapy can actually rewire an injured brain. | 音乐治疗真的能修复脑损伤 |
[00:10] | Maybe I should have my brother come check out your class then. | 那或许我该让我弟来试试你的课程 |
[00:13] | He has a TBI and he’s | 他有脑损伤 |
[00:14] | getting really frustrated in physical therapy. | 物理治疗让他很挫败… |
[00:16] | I was talking to Ty’s lawyer. He’s looking at up to five years. | 我和阿泰的律师谈了 他可能被判五年 |
[00:19] | You’re family, AJ. I wanna adopt you. | 你是我的家人 阿吉 我想收养你 |
[00:21] | what if you and Isabella move in here with me and AJ? | 你和伊莎贝拉搬过来跟我和阿吉住如何 |
[00:24] | Ana has a record, you know. | 你知道安娜有案底 |
[00:25] | You’re fostering AJ. She’s a convicted felon. | 你在抚养阿吉 而她是被定罪的重罪犯人 |
[00:28] | But technically, she’s not fostering him. | 但并不是她在抚养他 |
[00:29] | I don’t think that’s gonna matter to CPS. | 儿童保护局才不会在乎 |
[00:31] | I feel powerless having zero privacy, so I’m changing that. | 我对一点隐私都没有感到很无助 所以我要改善这一点 |
[00:35] | No wonder my lawyers don’t want to go to trial. | 难怪我的律师们不想上法庭 |
[00:37] | If you believe this, I should be locked up forever. | 要是相信这些 我得被永久监禁 |
[00:39] | So what’s happening? | 这是什么情况 |
[00:40] | Uh, Aaron was just helping me finish my senior project. | 亚伦在帮我完成毕业设计 |
[00:42] | It’s a cell, kind of like the one they put me in at juvie. | 是间牢房 有点像我在少管所待的那间 |
[00:47] | Are you injured or intoxicated? | 你受伤或者喝酒了吗 |
[00:51] | Against the wall! Now! | 靠墙站 立刻 |
[00:55] | This is the prison rape elimination act questionnaire. | 这是一张反监狱强奸法案问卷 |
[01:02] | I did exactly what you said! | 我照你说的这么做了 |
[01:04] | Stop that now! | 住手 |
[01:08] | Inmate infraction! I need backup! | 犯人违规 我需要支援 |
[01:10] | Put your hands against the wall. | 把手放到墙上 |
[01:12] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[01:16] | – Lay down! – Sit down and shut up! | -趴下 -坐下 闭嘴 |
[01:19] | So how many times you been in Juvie? | 你进过几次少管所 |
[01:21] | Let’s hold questions and comments for discussion group, please. | 待会小组讨论的时候再提问和回答 |
[01:46] | So… | 其实… |
[01:47] | I have anxiety, | 我会焦虑 |
[01:49] | like medical anxiety. | 医学上的那种焦虑症 |
[01:53] | And my doctor told me to take St. John’s wort. | 医生让我吃圣约翰草 |
[01:55] | It’s an herb that’s supposed to help you feel calmer. | 是一种能让人平静的药 |
[01:59] | Anyway, the counselor here | 第二天辅导员 |
[02:00] | told me in my pre-interview thing the other day, | 又来跟我说面试前的事 |
[02:02] | that it can interfere with birth control. | 说是会影响到避孕的事 |
[02:05] | So, thank you, dr. Gordon. | 真是谢谢戈登医生了 |
[02:11] | Well… At least, it’s not your fault. | 至少不是你的错 |
[02:17] | Do you think I should feel bad? | 你觉得我该难过吗 |
[02:20] | No. | 不 |
[02:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:23] | ’cause doesn’t that make | 因为如果我不难过 |
[02:24] | me a cold-hearted bitch if I don’t feel bad? | 难道不说明我是个冷血无情的人吗 |
[02:27] | But then if I do feel bad, then why am I doing this? | 但如果我难过 又为什么要做这些事呢 |
[02:32] | I must be wrong? Right? | 我一定做错了 对吧 |
[02:39] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[02:43] | I’m not in your position. | 我不是你 |
[02:47] | What if this were yours, how would you feel? | 如果是你自己的事呢 你会是什么感觉 |
[02:50] | Um, I think, I would… | 我想 我会… |
[02:53] | support your right to make your own decision. | 支持你有自己决定的权利 |
[02:56] | And how would you feel? | 但你会是什么感觉 |
[03:06] | I would feel bad, | 我会为你 |
[03:09] | for you, for doing this. | 为你要做这件事 感到难过 |
[03:13] | Then I would feel sad, too. | 那我也该感到难过 |
[03:20] | I know I’m not… | 我知道我没准备好 |
[03:23] | ready to be a father. | 当爸爸 |
[03:28] | Do you think that’s how Jesus would feel if he knew? | 你觉得如果黑素斯知道了也会这么想吗 |
[03:38] | I do. | 我觉得会 |
[03:42] | Am I horrible for not telling Jesus before I do it? | 不黑素斯就打掉孩子 我是不是很可怕 |
[03:52] | It’s going to be a while… | 要等他康复 |
[03:55] | until he’s well. | 还需要一段时间 |
[03:56] | And it’s not like you can… wait. | 可你不能等了 |
[04:04] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[04:06] | Why don’t you come on back? | 待会再说吧 |
[04:07] | We’re gonna go into the office | 我们要去办公室 |
[04:08] | and talk for a bit before you see the doctor. | 在见医生之前先聊一聊 |
[05:03] | Today we’re talking about the biology of sex. | 今天我们要学有关性的生物学 |
[05:06] | The penis and the vagina. | 阴茎和阴道 |
[05:08] | Intercourse, reproduction, | 交配和繁殖 |
[05:10] | how to use birth control and practice safe sex. | 如何避孕以及如何安全地进行性行为 |
[05:12] | So, the boy and the girl are ready to make love. | 男孩和女孩准备要做爱了 |
[05:15] | The first thing to consider | 当你们准备要做爱的时候 |
[05:16] | when you’re getting ready to have sex… | 第一件要考虑的事是… |
[05:17] | Okay, next question. | 好了 下一个问题 |
[05:19] | How long were you in solitary? | 你被单独关了多久 |
[05:21] | Um, I’m not sure. | 不太确定了 |
[05:23] | About a day and a half. | 大约一天半 |
[05:26] | There aren’t any windows or clocks, so, | 里面没有窗户和钟 |
[05:29] | you lose track of time. | 感觉不出来时间 |
[05:30] | Can’t believe they’re allowed to do that to kids. | 简直不敢相信会被允许这样对孩子 |
[05:33] | Yeah, they can pretty much do whatever they want. | 没错 他们想做什么就做什么 |
[05:37] | At least for now anyway. | 至少现在是这样 |
[05:39] | Were you, like, abused in any of those homes you were in? | 你在这些待过的家庭里有被虐待过吗 |
[05:43] | If any of these questions are too personal, | 如果有问题太过隐私 |
[05:45] | you don’t have to answer them, Callie. | 你可以不用回答的 凯丽 |
[05:46] | No, it’s okay. Yeah, I was. | 没事 没错 我被虐待过 |
[05:49] | Okay, I think we have time for one more question. | 好了 还可以再提一个问题 |
[05:53] | Talya. | 泰雅 |
[05:55] | I don’t have a question, more of a comment. | 我不提问 我只想说一下我的看法 |
[05:58] | I always thought, like most people, | 就如同大多数人一样 我总觉得 |
[06:01] | that if someone got arrested and went to jail | 如果某个人被抓紧监狱 |
[06:02] | then they probably did it, or did something bad. | 那么他们可能是做了坏事 |
[06:06] | But innocent people get locked up… | 但如果无辜的人也会被抓紧监狱 |
[06:09] | And I don’t really think there’s | 就说明盲目的 |
[06:11] | any justice if we just put blind faith in the system. | 相信体制 就没有正义可言 |
[06:14] | So, thank you for opening my eyes. | 谢谢你开阔了我们的视野 |
[06:17] | This is really amazing art, | 这是一个很棒的作品 |
[06:20] | And you’re very brave for | 你把发生在你身上的事 |
[06:21] | sharing everything that’s happened to you. | 分享出来也是非常勇敢的 |
[06:24] | I completely agree. | 我完全同意 |
[06:26] | It’s wonderful work, Callie. | 凯丽 这是很棒的作品 |
[06:33] | All right, everyone make | 好了 同学们 |
[06:35] | sure that your projects are up and ready to go | 要确保在明天开放日之前把你们的毕设 |
[06:37] | by the morning for open house. | 都准备好 |
[06:46] | Heard you’re getting a new roommate. | 听说你有了个新室友 |
[06:47] | Hope she doesn’t keep you up all night. Huh? | 希望她不会吵得你整晚都睡不着 |
[06:50] | Isabella? | 伊莎贝拉 |
[06:51] | Ana and Isabella are moving in with you guys, right? | 安娜和伊莎贝拉要搬去跟你们住 对吗 |
[06:54] | Where’d you hear that? | 你从哪儿听到的 |
[06:56] | My cousin told me. | 我表妹告诉我的 |
[06:58] | First I’m hearing about it. | 我是第一次听到 |
[07:01] | You know what, she’s kind of an idiot. Forget I said anything. | 她就是个白痴 别把我说的话放心上 |
[07:07] | Hey! How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[07:10] | – Amazing. – I told you. | -超级好 -我就说吧 |
[07:13] | Do you think anyone’s even having sex in our grade? | 你觉得我们年级有人做过爱了吗 |
[07:15] | Um, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[07:18] | Are, um, you and Noah? | 你和诺亚呢 |
[07:21] | Uh, not really. We almost did… | 没有 我们差点就… |
[07:26] | But I’ve been grounded. | 但我现在被家长关了紧闭 |
[07:27] | So, when you’re ungrounded? Are you guys gonna… | 那等你恢复自由呢 你们会… |
[07:32] | – You know? – I don’t know. | -你懂的 -我不知道 |
[07:35] | I wasn’t so nervous when we were getting high, | 当我们嗑药的时候都没那么紧张 |
[07:37] | but I promised my moms I wouldn’t do it anymore, so… | 但我跟妈妈保证过不再嗑药了 |
[07:42] | It’s just that Noah has had a lot of boyfriends, | 只是诺亚之前有过很多男朋友 |
[07:45] | And I’m not really sure what to do. | 我也不知道该怎么做 |
[07:48] | What about, like, watching porn? | 看A片怎么样 |
[07:50] | I tried that and it sort of freaked me out. | 我看过 把我吓到了 |
[07:54] | Plus, it’s not like actually doing something, you know? | 而且 跟实操不一样 |
[07:57] | Well, why don’t you do like a practice hook-up? | 为什么你不练习一下 |
[08:00] | Is that a thing? | 真有这种东西吗 |
[08:02] | Even Talya said nice things. | 泰雅也说做得很好 |
[08:05] | Talya. Wow. | 泰雅 天哪 |
[08:06] | – I know. – Very cool. Very cool. | -我知道 -干得漂亮 |
[08:08] | – I’m so proud of you, honey. – Thanks. | -我真为你骄傲 -谢谢 |
[08:10] | I’m even kind of proud of myself for once. | 我也会自己感到骄傲了一次呢 |
[08:13] | Please do not say, “For once.” | “一次”不太准确吧 |
[08:16] | Hey, um, have you guys heard anything from Robert’s lawyers? | 罗伯茨的律师那里有消息吗 |
[08:20] | Not yet. But, you know, these things take time. | 还没 这种事很费时间的 |
[08:23] | So if everyone involved in the accident takes the money, | 如果涉及这个意外的每个人都收了钱 |
[08:27] | then Callie gets off. | 那凯丽就能无罪释放了 |
[08:28] | Hey, did you see Emma today? | 你今天见艾玛了吗 |
[08:31] | Uh, yeah, at school. | 在学校见过 |
[08:32] | They say if all the parties agree… | 他们说如果大家都同意… |
[08:34] | Did she look okay? Did she go home sick? | 她还好吗 她是生病回家了吗 |
[08:38] | So if you can buy your way out of jail– | 如果你能花钱搞定坐牢的事… |
[08:41] | Honey, she’s been here everyday since you got home. | 宝贝 自从你回家之后 她每天都在 |
[08:43] | – She must’ve been feeling pretty funky. – Yeah. | -她肯定感觉有点累 -没错 |
[08:47] | I’m pretty sure she’ll be here tomorrow. | 我敢肯定她明天就会来的 |
[08:49] | Maybe you should take a self-defense class or something. | 也许你该学点自我防卫课程之类的 |
[08:51] | You both should. What do you say? | 你们都该学 你们觉得呢 |
[08:53] | – I’m good. – No, seriously. | -我算啦 -我是认真的 |
[08:55] | I’ve taught self-defense at the department. | 我在局里就教过自我防卫术 |
[08:56] | I could show you guys a thing or two. | 我该给你们露一两手的 |
[08:58] | No, thank you. I’m still traumatized from you teaching me how to drive. | 算了谢谢 跟你学车我现在还有阴影呢 |
[09:01] | – Come on, it’ll be fun! – Hey, Jude, how was health class? | -来啊 很有趣的 -裘德 健康课怎么样 |
[09:03] | Mmm. Sex ed. Did you learn how to put a condom on a banana? | 性教育课 你学了怎么在香蕉上带安全套吗 |
[09:06] | I’m pretty sure that’s ninth grade, actually. | 我肯定那是九年级的课程 |
[09:08] | It was so slimy. | 超恶心 |
[09:11] | Ew! All right! Enough. Not a the dinner table. | 够了 真恶心 别在吃饭的时候说 |
[09:13] | It was fine, I guess. | 还好吧 我觉得 |
[09:16] | Why don’t they talk about gay sex? | 他们为什么不讲男同的性交呢 |
[09:18] | Um, I guess because it’s controversial. | 我想是因为那具有争议性 |
[09:21] | Why? I mean… | 为什么呢 我是说… |
[09:23] | We have gay rights and we have marriage equality. | 我们有同性恋权利 我们也享有婚姻权 |
[09:27] | So why don’t we have gay sex ed? | 那为什么我们不能教同性恋性教育课呢 |
[09:29] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:30] | You’re right. We should. | 没错 我们该教 |
[09:34] | You know, I was thinking, now that Jesus | 我在想 现在黑素斯 |
[09:38] | can manage the steps… | 都能上楼了… |
[09:41] | Why doesn’t he take my room for a little bit? | 不如让他住我房间来呢 |
[09:43] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[09:45] | Yeah, I mean, the hospital bed’s too big for your room. | 对 病床对你房间来说太大了 |
[09:49] | 很重要 | |
[09:49] | That’s very nice of you, B. | 小布 你太好了 |
[09:51] | Yeah. Who are you and what have you done with my brother? | 就是啊 你真是我哥哥吗 |
[09:53] | Excuse me a second. | 失陪一下 |
[09:59] | Sorry, I hope I’m not interrupting dinner. | 抱歉 希望我没打扰你们吃晚饭 |
[10:01] | No. It’s okay. Everything all right? | 没有 有什么事吗 |
[10:04] | I wanted to talk to you about Callie’s senior project. | 我想跟你谈谈凯丽的毕设 |
[10:08] | Oh, yeah, I heard it was a huge success. | 我听说很成功 |
[10:10] | Yeah. It was, and it’s really great. | 没错 作品很棒 |
[10:14] | But… | 但是… |
[10:17] | I need it removed from campus as soon as possible. | 我得尽快把它从校园移除出去 |
[10:26] | This great, thank you. | 真棒 谢谢你 |
[10:27] | So, how was school today? | 今天在学校怎么样啊 |
[10:30] | It was good. | 挺好的 |
[10:32] | It was good. | 那就好 |
[10:33] | So, when were you gonna tell me y’all are moving in? | 你准备什么时候告诉我 你们要搬进来 |
[10:37] | Um… I was gonna talk to you about that. | 我是准备告诉你 |
[10:41] | Only if it’s okay with you. | 你同意才行 |
[10:44] | Of course it’s okay with me. | 我当然同意 |
[10:47] | – I could crash on the couch if Bella needs my room. – No. | -如果贝拉需要房间我可以睡沙发 -不 |
[10:49] | – AJ, no. – No, of course not. | -不是 阿吉 -不 当然不需要 |
[10:51] | The plan is for us to move in to the | 计划是我们搬到隔壁 |
[10:52] | three bedroom next door, if that’s still available. | 有三个卧室的房子里 如果可行的话 |
[10:56] | Yeah, no, it is. | 对 就是那样 |
[10:58] | Sorry to break up the bachelor pad. | 抱歉要打破你们的单身汉搭档了 |
[11:08] | Hey, I’m here. I’m ready. | 我来了 我准备好了 |
[11:10] | Really, Mariana? Heels? | 不是吧 玛丽安娜 高跟鞋 |
[11:13] | What? | 什么 |
[11:14] | You can’t call a time-out for | 遇袭可没有 |
[11:15] | a wardrobe change when you’re getting attacked. | 换衣服的机会 |
[11:19] | Fair enough. Okay. | 也是 好吧 |
[11:21] | Here we go. You ready? | 我们开始吧 准备好了吗 |
[11:23] | First rule of thumb, if you feel like you are in danger, | 原则一 如果你感觉到危险 |
[11:25] | stay around lots of people and avoid isolated areas. | 尽量待在人多的地方 避开偏僻的地方 |
[11:28] | Which you did not do at bayfest. | 不能像你在海滨音乐节的时候那么做 |
[11:31] | Okay. Check. | 好 明白了 |
[11:32] | If you’re being followed, you yell, | 如果你被跟踪了 你就大叫 |
[11:35] | “Leave me alone!” or “Stop following me!” | “离我远点”或者”别跟着我” |
[11:37] | You wanna make people around you aware of your problem. | 你得让你周围的人明白你的处境 |
[11:40] | You do realize that I’m the loudest in a family of seven. | 你知道我是家里七个人里面嗓门最大的吧 |
[11:43] | Yes, I’m well aware. So you shouldn’t | 没错 我知道 所以用你 |
[11:44] | have any problem with your most important tool, | 最擅长的工具 大嗓门 你不应该会有 |
[11:47] | which is screaming. | 任何问题 |
[11:49] | – Got it. – Good. | -明白了 -很好 |
[11:51] | – Let her rip. Let’s hear one. – Right now? | -划破夜空 嚎一嗓子试试 -现在 |
[11:54] | It’s nighttime. The neighbors | 现在可是晚上 |
[11:54] | are going to think that someone’s getting murdered. | 邻居会以为有人被谋杀了 |
[11:56] | Okay, sweetheart, I know that it’s uncomfortable. | 宝贝 我知道是有点不好意思 |
[11:59] | As women, we are conditioned to be passive and polite, | 作为女性 我们老是被教育要彬彬有礼 |
[12:03] | and not to raise our voices, | 不能大声说话 |
[12:04] | but sometimes you gotta push on through. | 但有时候得打破陈规 |
[12:07] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[12:11] | I know you can do better than that. | 我知道你能做得更好 |
[12:13] | Okay, look, I know how to scream, okay? | 我知道该怎么尖叫 |
[12:15] | Can we get to the part | 我们能直接进入 |
[12:16] | where I actually learn how to defend myself? | 学习自我防卫这一环节吗 |
[12:17] | Screaming is your best defense, love. It– | 亲爱的 尖叫就是你最好的自我防卫… |
[12:22] | – Hello? – Sorry, I just need to reply to this real quick. | -干嘛呢 -抱歉 我很快回复一下 |
[12:26] | If and when you are ready to take this seriously, | 如果当你准备要认真学的时候 |
[12:28] | go ahead and let me know. | 麻烦告诉我一声 |
[12:30] | Otherwise, just please don’t waste my time. | 否则 别浪费我时间 |
[12:37] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪 |
[12:39] | I hope you remember you gave | 我希望你去停尸房 |
[12:40] | up when you’re identifying my body in a morgue. | 认领我的尸体时记得是你放弃教我的 |
[13:29] | You haven’t played guitar in a while. | 你有段时间没弹吉他了 |
[13:31] | Yeah, just, um… | 没错… |
[13:33] | So much going on, I just haven’t really felt like it lately. | 发生了太事 我最近都没弹琴的欲望 |
[13:38] | So, listen, um, Monte called earlier, | 刚刚蒙绨打了电话来 |
[13:41] | and she thinks your senior project is incredible. | 她认为你的毕设做得很好 |
[13:45] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:47] | She called to tell you that? | 她打给就为了你说这个 |
[13:48] | Yes, she did. | 没错 |
[13:50] | And she also wanted me to talk to you. | 她还想让我和你聊聊 |
[13:54] | She has a request that I don’t like, but I sort of understand. | 她有个我不喜欢但也算能理解的要求 |
[13:59] | She wants you to take it down for the open house. | 她想开放日的时候先把它收起来 |
[14:02] | It’s not a judgment or a reflection on you at all. | 这绝对不是对你有什么看法 |
[14:05] | It’s just that the open house is mostly for prospective families. | 这只是因为开放日面向的是潜在生源 |
[14:09] | And with attendance down | 尼克事件 |
[14:10] | after the whole Nick situation, the lockdown– | 之后封锁学校 学生数量也在下降 |
[14:12] | Yeah, you don’t want families to think you’ve… | 你不想让那些家庭认为你们 |
[14:15] | Got a bunch of delinquent students. | 有一帮行为不良的学生 |
[14:17] | We’re just under a lot of pressure. It’s an accreditation year. | 我们确实有压力 今年是学校的评估年 |
[14:19] | I get it. It’s okay. | 我知道了 没关系 |
[14:23] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[14:24] | I mean, this was a huge win for you | 这对你来说是一个 |
[14:26] | and I really don’t want to take that away. | 重要的荣誉 我并不想你失去它 |
[14:28] | No, I know. | 我明白 |
[14:31] | But to be honest, I was starting to get anxious | 不过老实讲 我也开始对那些 |
[14:34] | about what parents might think anyway. | 家长的想法感到不安了 |
[14:36] | Thank you, Callie. | 多谢 凯莉 |
[15:27] | I’m so happy that AJ is good with us moving in. | 我很高兴阿吉不介意我们搬进来 |
[15:31] | Yeah, me, too. | 对 我也是 |
[15:40] | So, I was thinking, you know, uh… | 所以我在想 |
[15:43] | The three bedroom only has one full bath. | 三间卧室只共用一个冲凉房 |
[15:45] | I mean, it’s still kind of small. | 还是挺挤的 |
[15:49] | So, what I’m saying is, there’s a… | 我想说的是 楼下 |
[15:51] | one-bedroom opening up down the hall. | 有个一卧的套间 |
[15:55] | I was thinking that might be better, | 你搬进去的话 |
[15:56] | I mean, you know, if you moved in there, | 也许更合适 |
[15:57] | We’d have more bathrooms and more private space. | 我们就有更多的冲凉房和私人空间了 |
[16:00] | I mean, we’d still basically be all living together. | 我们基本上还算是住在一起的 |
[16:04] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:06] | I think that it sounds like | 我觉得你的意思是 |
[16:07] | you don’t want to live with me, just near me. | 你不想一起生活 只是想住近些 |
[16:12] | Mike, if you’re getting cold feet, | 麦克 如果你是害怕了 |
[16:13] | I need to know. I have Isabella. | 请告诉我 我还要考虑伊莎贝拉 |
[16:14] | It’s not that. | 不是这样的 |
[16:16] | I want to live with you and Isabella. | 我想跟你和伊莎贝拉一起生活 |
[16:19] | I found out that, while I’m fostering AJ, | 当我领养阿吉的时候 我就发现了 |
[16:23] | you can’t live with us. | 你不可能和我们一起生活 |
[16:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:31] | ’cause of your felony. | 因为你以前的所作所为 |
[16:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:42] | We’d write PITA on the kid’s file, | 我们在那孩子资料上写上PITA |
[16:44] | so we’d know they have a pain-in-the-ass parent. | 备注一下那孩子的家长很招人烦 |
[16:48] | That’s fantastic. | 这太棒了 |
[16:50] | Knock-knock. | 敲门 |
[16:52] | Lena. Hey! | 莉娜 是你 |
[16:53] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[16:55] | Well, Stef was with Jesus, so I thought | 史戴菲在陪着黑素斯 |
[16:56] | I would come by and talk with some of his teachers. | 所以我想过来和他的一些老师谈谈 |
[16:59] | Oh, you haven’t met Drew. | 你还没见过德鲁吧 |
[17:00] | Drew Turner, this is Lena Adams Foster. | 德鲁·特纳 这是莉娜·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[17:02] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 久闻其名 |
[17:03] | You’ve done an amazing job here at Anchor Beach. | 你曾经为这所学校做了很多 |
[17:05] | Oh, thank you. And you have done an amazing job with my office. | 谢谢 你对我的办公室也做了很多 |
[17:09] | Well, yeah, I hope it’s okay. | 希望你不介意 |
[17:11] | Please, make yourself at home | 请随意就好 |
[17:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:14] | Oh, it’s so good to see you. We miss you. | 很高兴见到你 我们很想你 |
[17:17] | Oh, did you get a chance to talk to Callie? | 你有和凯莉交流过吗 |
[17:19] | I did, and she understands. | 我告诉她了 她可以理解 |
[17:21] | But there is actually something else I wanted to bring up. | 但是我还有其他事情想说 |
[17:24] | Jude was talking about health class last night, | 裘德昨晚说了关于健康课的事情 |
[17:27] | and he brought up a very good point. | 他提出了一个很好的看法 |
[17:30] | Gays and lesbians are really left out of sex ed. Right? | 性教育课并没有孤立同性恋者 对吧 |
[17:35] | I mean, the whole LGBTQ community is, in fact. | 其实还有其他各种性向的群体 |
[17:38] | And so, I thought, we could talk to Arturo | 我觉得我们可以和阿图罗谈谈 |
[17:40] | And maybe get him to design a lesson plan that’s more inclusive. | 让他设置一个更全面的教案 |
[17:44] | How do you think that would play with the parents? | 你觉得家长们可以接受吗 |
[17:46] | Not to mention the school board? | 更别提学校董事会 |
[17:47] | Well, I think we would need to educate them. | 我认为我们需要教育他们 |
[17:55] | and a group of parents got together, | 家长聚集起来 |
[17:57] | threatened to opt their kids out of sex ed altogether, | 威胁说让他们的孩子集体退出性教育课程 |
[18:00] | Which, I think, puts kids at risk. | 我觉得这样孩子们反而更危险 |
[18:03] | Well, I think our LGBT kids are at risk because no one | 我认为我们的其他性向的学生们也危险 |
[18:06] | is giving them the information that they need. | 因为没有人告诉他们需要了解的知识 |
[18:08] | Jude’s welcome to ask his teacher questions after class. | 裘德可以在课后向他的老师问问题 |
[18:10] | He won’t, and neither will | 他不会的 |
[18:12] | other kids who are confused or embarrassed or… | 那些有疑惑的 感到尴尬的 或者 |
[18:15] | afraid to out themselves. | 不愿意公开的孩子 |
[18:17] | Like Sally Benton. | 像莎莉·本顿 |
[18:20] | Can you imagine the uproar her parents would’ve made, | 你能想象我们在课上教她怎么当同性恋 |
[18:22] | if we taught their daughter how to be a lesbian in health class. | 她的家长会弄出多大的动静吗 |
[18:25] | That’s ridiculous. | 那太荒谬了 |
[18:26] | That’s not what we’d be doing. | 那不是我们要做的 |
[18:27] | But that’s what some parents will think. | 但是有些家长会这么想 |
[18:32] | Look, I appreciate your point of view as a concerned parent, | 我欣赏你作为一名担忧的父母提出的观点 |
[18:35] | but with all due respect, | 无意冒犯 但是 |
[18:37] | you’re on administrative leave right now, so… | 你现在被行政休职 所以 |
[18:41] | That’s the only point of view you’re entitled to. | 这是你唯一有资格提出的观点 |
[18:46] | Try this. This… Is… My… Pat-tern. | 试下这个 这 是 我的 节奏 |
[18:49] | Play… It… Back-to-me. | 跟我做一遍 |
[18:56] | Good job. Good. Hey. | 做的好 |
[19:00] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[19:01] | Uh, I hope this is okay. | 希望你不介意 |
[19:02] | Oh, I said you could come anytime. | 我说过你可以随时来 |
[19:05] | You know, I was doing some of the stuff with my brother | 我和我弟弟做了一些这样的尝试 |
[19:07] | And it seems to be really helping him. | 而且看起来很奏效 |
[19:09] | That’s great. | 那不错呀 |
[19:10] | Uh, so are these kids– | 所以这些孩子 |
[19:12] | They have autism. | 他们有自闭症 |
[19:14] | And music helps them? | 音乐对他们有帮助吗 |
[19:15] | Well, music is a non-verbal language. | 音乐是一种不用文字表达的语言 |
[19:17] | So, the kids make music and I | 所以这些孩子创造音乐 |
[19:19] | can connect with them by answering back musically. | 然后我就可以用音乐和他们交流 |
[19:21] | That’s really cool. Yeah. | 这样太棒了 |
[19:23] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 我有什么可以帮忙的吗 |
[19:25] | Um, it would be a huge help | 如果你能帮我收拾一下乐器 |
[19:27] | if you can put away any loose instruments. | 那就帮了我一个大忙了 |
[19:29] | Sure. | 好的 |
[19:48] | This… Is… My… Pat-tern. Play… It… Back… To… Me. | 这是 我的 节奏 跟我 做 一次 |
[19:56] | Go. | 来 |
[19:57] | No, it’s okay. You can do it. You can do it. Here you go. | 没关系 你可以的 来 给你 |
[20:00] | Oli, it’s okay. It’s okay. Do you want some time? | 奥利 没事的 你需要一点时间吗 |
[20:04] | Do you want your fidget? | 你想要你的玩具吗 |
[20:05] | Yeah, there you go. | 来给你 |
[20:07] | Good job, Oli. | 好样的 奥利 |
[20:09] | You don’t touch a child with autism. | 你不可以碰自闭症儿童 |
[20:11] | – I didn’t know. – Exactly. | -我不知道 -所以说啊 |
[20:13] | You’re here to observe, | 你是来这里观察学习的 |
[20:14] | – and if you can’t do that– – I’m sorry, I… | -如果你做不到 -对不起 我 |
[20:18] | Maybe I shouldn’t be here at all. | 也许我根本不该来这里 |
[20:23] | Thank you for helping me. | 谢谢你帮了我的忙 |
[20:25] | I’m guessing Aaron wasn’t available. | 看来亚伦现在没空 |
[20:31] | So, did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[20:32] | Ana and the baby are moving in with me and Mike? | 安娜和宝宝将搬来和我 麦克住一起 |
[20:34] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[20:36] | I guess we’re gonna move into that three-bedroom in our building. | 我猜我们要搬进我们楼里有三个卧室的屋子了 |
[20:39] | Great. | 挺好的 |
[20:40] | I have such fond memories of that master closet. | 我对那个大衣柜充满了回忆 |
[20:43] | Hey! Mike told me he loves you like family. | 麦克和我说他像家人一样爱你 |
[20:47] | And he wants to adopt me. | 而且他想收养我 |
[20:50] | He does? | 他真的这么想 |
[20:53] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[20:55] | I wouldn’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[20:56] | Mike’s been good to me, but… | 麦克一直都对我很好 但是 |
[21:00] | I don’t know how Ty would feel about it. | 我不知道阿泰对此会怎么想 |
[21:02] | You know, him being a white cop and all. | 你知道的 麦克毕竟是个白人警察 |
[21:03] | I thought Ty was glad that you had Mike looking after you. | 我以为阿泰很高兴麦克能照顾你 |
[21:06] | Yeah, but fostering is different than adopting. | 是的 但是寄养和收养不同 |
[21:09] | I just– I’d want him to be cool with it. | 我只是 我只是想他对此不会介意 |
[21:12] | If it’s what you want, | 如果这就是你想要的 |
[21:13] | then he should be. | 那么他应该不会介意的 |
[21:15] | I think you should ask him. | 我认为你应该去问问他 |
[21:17] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[21:19] | Uh, we are taking this down. | 我们在拆这个 |
[21:20] | Why? The open house is tomorrow. | 为什么 明天就是开放日了 |
[21:22] | Yeah, that’s the point. | 说到点上了 |
[21:24] | Monte doesn’t think that my project | 蒙绨认为我的毕业设计 |
[21:26] | is appropriate for prospective families, so… | 对潜在的家庭不合适 所以… |
[21:29] | Are you serious? That’s total bs. | 你说真的吗 这真是胡扯 |
[21:34] | I finally got my own room. | 我终于有我自己的房间了 |
[21:36] | I should’ve nailed myself in the head sooner. | 我应该尽早把自己的名字订在床头 |
[21:40] | Not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[21:42] | You know what is funny? | 你知道什么好笑吗 |
[21:44] | Brandon having to share a room with Jude. | 布兰登得裘德共用一个房间 |
[21:50] | I think it’s very sweet that he gave you his room. | 我认为他把自己的房间让给你很贴心 |
[21:53] | – You might be a little grateful. – Okay. | -你应该对此感到感激 -好的 |
[21:57] | Slow your roll there, Foster. | 慢慢来 福斯特 |
[22:00] | You wanna help me with some… | 你愿意帮我… |
[22:03] | physical therapy? | 做理疗吗 |
[22:06] | I don’t know if you’re up for that. | 我不知道你起来是为了那件事 |
[22:08] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m up. You wanna see? | 不不不 我已经立起来了 你想看吗 |
[22:13] | Not what I meant. Are you sure it’s safe? | 我不是这个意思 你确定这安全吗 |
[22:17] | Uh, yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:19] | I’ll wear my helmet. | 我会戴上头盔的 |
[22:23] | Your family’s here. | 你家里人在呢 |
[22:25] | I don’t want anybody walking in on us. | 我不想让任何人进来看到我们这样 |
[22:28] | Are you hungry? Why don’t I make you a sandwich? | 你饿了吗 我给你做个三明治吧 |
[23:23] | Yeah. Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:25] | They really help pass the time here. | 他们帮助我消磨在这儿的时间 |
[23:26] | You been staying out of trouble? | 你没惹什么麻烦吗 |
[23:28] | Hell, yeah. | 当然没有 |
[23:28] | Been keeping my head down. | 我一直很规矩 |
[23:32] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[23:33] | I’m doing good. | 我过得不错 |
[23:35] | Getting good grades. | 拿高分 |
[23:37] | Uh, so, I wanted to talk to you about… | 我想和你聊聊关于 |
[23:42] | – You know, my situation. – Yeah. Yeah, me, too. | -你懂的 我的处境 -是的 我也想 |
[23:45] | My PO is saying, “You’ll be out of here in a few months.” | 我的假释官说”你再有几个月就出去了” |
[23:48] | – For real? – Told you, I’ve been doing good. | -真的吗 -我说啦我一直都表现得很好 |
[23:51] | Plus, I get these credits that shorten my sentence | 再说 我用在这里上课修的学分 |
[23:54] | for the courses I’ve been taking in here. | 来缩短我的刑期 |
[23:55] | – Like what? -I’m in firefighter training. | -比如说 -我在上消防员培训 |
[23:59] | That’s got me thinking about doing that once I get out. | 等我一出去 我想从事这一行 |
[24:02] | You know, do something to help people. | 做些帮助人的事 |
[24:04] | Anyway, I’m gonna get a job, as soon as I’m out. | 总之 我出去之后要尽快找到一份工作 |
[24:07] | And you’re gonna be 18. | 你马上就18岁了 |
[24:09] | So you can move in with me, just like we planned. | 你可以搬来和我住 就像我们计划的那样 |
[24:11] | You can go to college if you want. | 如果你想 你还可以去上大学 |
[24:13] | I’m gonna take care of the rent, all that. | 我会处理好租金的事 以及其他所有事 |
[24:17] | Yeah, yeah. That all… That sounds good, man. | 所有 听起来不错 兄弟 |
[24:30] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:34] | How, uh… | 你 |
[24:36] | How’re you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[24:38] | I’m okay. | 我挺好的 |
[24:39] | Yeah, you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:44] | Your brother wants to… | 你弟弟想… |
[24:46] | What? | 什么 |
[24:50] | – Sorry. – No. | -抱歉 -不 |
[24:52] | I told him he’s probably not well enough. | 我告诉他说他身体还没有恢复得那么好 |
[24:54] | Right. | 对 |
[24:56] | And I’m not… | 我还没有… |
[25:00] | No, of course. | 没有 当然 |
[25:03] | Sorry, it’s just that… | 很抱歉 只是这… |
[25:05] | Nobody else knows. | 没有其他人知道 |
[25:08] | Uh, well, that’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[25:10] | You know, um… | 你知道吗 |
[25:11] | I’m not exactly, like… | 我没有… |
[25:16] | qualified or anything, but… | 没有资格或者立场这么说 但是… |
[25:20] | If you ever… | 如果你想 |
[25:22] | You know, need to talk about it or anything, | 你懂得 想找人谈谈这些或别的什么 |
[25:24] | I’m always– | 我一直在 |
[25:25] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -好的 |
[25:31] | Jesus. | 黑素斯 |
[25:40] | Emma sent… | 艾玛发送了 |
[25:42] | “Was just talking to brandon. Be right up.” | “只是在和布兰登聊天 马上上来” |
[25:46] | Would you like to reply? | 你想回复此信息吗 |
[26:02] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[26:03] | Exactly the scream I’m talking about, right there. | 这正是我所说的尖叫 就这样 |
[26:05] | Mariana, where are you going? | 玛丽安娜 你要去哪儿 |
[26:05] | What is going on? | 发生了什么 |
[26:07] | What? Nothing. | 什么事也没有 |
[26:08] | I’m just trying to get her | 我只是想让她 |
[26:10] | to take this a little bit more seriously. | 更加认真地对待这一切 |
[26:11] | Why did she scream? | 那她为什么尖叫 |
[26:13] | ’cause I jumped out from behind the tree. | 因为我从树后面跳了出来 |
[26:15] | – You scared her? – Yeah. | -你吓到她了 -是的 |
[26:16] | She’s been giving me a lot of attitude, a little resistance. | 她一直不认真学 还有点抵触 |
[26:18] | – Go. – What? | -快去 -什么 |
[26:19] | Go talk to her. Say you’re sorry. | 去和她说你很抱歉 |
[26:20] | Oh, come on, she’s being silly. | 拜托 她正在犯傻 |
[26:22] | She’s not you, okay. She didn’t play with G.I. Joes. | 她不是你 她不是玩美国大兵游戏长大的 |
[26:24] | She grew up wearing princess | 她是穿着公主裙想要住在城堡里 |
[26:25] | dresses and wanting to live in a castle. | 这么长大的 |
[26:26] | Okay, I find that a little sexist, Lena, I gotta be honest. | 莉娜 我感受到了性别歧视 我实话说 |
[26:28] | You know, even princesses can learn to fight. | 你懂的 连公主都能学会打仗 |
[26:30] | Agreed. But you don’t teach | 我同意 但是你不能用 |
[26:31] | them the same way you would teach a marine. | 你训练海军的方式来教他们 |
[26:36] | Fine. No problem. I’ll go talk to her. Happy? | 没问题 我去跟她道歉 满意了吗 |
[26:41] | Stupid princesses. | 愚蠢的公主 |
[27:09] | It’s open. | 门没锁 |
[27:30] | You’re Jacob? | 你是雅格布 |
[27:47] | I’m sorry that I scared you. | 我很抱歉我吓到了你 |
[27:50] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[27:52] | Yes, I am. | 我是吓到你了 |
[27:54] | I’m not sorry that I made you scream. | 让你尖叫我并不抱歉 |
[27:56] | Yeah, well, screaming’s awful. | 尖叫很烦人 |
[27:58] | It’s really upsetting. What’s the point? | 让人很烦躁 有什么用呢 |
[28:00] | The point is to scare your attacker, love. | 用处就是吓跑袭击你的人 亲爱的 |
[28:03] | To draw attention to him, so hopefully he runs away. | 让别人注意到他 希望他会就此逃走 |
[28:06] | So should I have screamed when Nick was in my bedroom? | 所以尼克在我房间里时我应该尖叫吗 |
[28:10] | No, in that situation, no. | 不 在那种情况下 不用 |
[28:14] | And you know, I think… | 你知道的 我想… |
[28:17] | I think the way you handled it was pretty brilliant. I do. | 我想你处理此事的方式很明智 真的 |
[28:22] | I wasn’t handling it. | 我根本没有处理 |
[28:23] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[28:24] | I was so scared that I was frozen. | 我好害怕 根本动不了 |
[28:28] | Maybe at first, but you know what, you were the one | 一开始可能是这样的 但是你 |
[28:31] | that talked him out of hurting you and himself. | 说服他不要伤害你和他自己 |
[28:33] | You got him to put that gun down. | 你让他把枪放下 |
[28:38] | I just don’t want to relive it at all. | 我不愿再想起这件事了 |
[28:42] | I hear you, baby, I hear you. | 我明白 亲爱的 我知道了 |
[28:43] | I understand that, but listen to me, | 我明白 但是听我说 |
[28:45] | You know, fear sometimes is a good thing. | 有时候恐惧是件好事 |
[28:48] | When we can use that adrenalin to fight or take flight… | 恐惧令你释放肾上腺素 让你搏斗或者逃走 |
[28:51] | you can’t freeze when someone grabs you and you’re certainly | 别人抓住你时 你不能僵住 |
[28:54] | not going to be able to talk your way out of an attack. | 也肯定不能说服别人不要袭击你 |
[28:59] | It’s like… | 就好像… |
[29:02] | If Snow White was… | 如果白雪公主… |
[29:04] | If Snow White was in the forest and… | 如果白雪公主在树林里 |
[29:07] | the dwarves were nearby, | 小矮人们就在附近 |
[29:09] | but they weren’t keeping their eyes on her. | 但他们不能一直看着她 |
[29:11] | And the witch, she– | 而女巫 她… |
[29:13] | The evil queen. | 是邪恶的皇后 |
[29:15] | It’s the evil queen? | 是邪恶的皇后吗 |
[29:17] | Okay, the evil queen, just kind of, | 好吧 邪恶的皇后 |
[29:19] | jumps out of nowhere and grabs her– | 突然跳出来抓住她 |
[29:22] | Okay, wait. Why are we talking about a disney princess? | 等等 为什么我们会聊到迪斯尼公主 |
[29:25] | Well, she’s a badass– | 她很厉害 |
[29:28] | Like that? | 这么厉害 |
[29:29] | Yeah, Mariana, like that. | 是的 玛丽安娜 这么厉害 |
[29:32] | Now that I’m deaf in one ear. | 现在我一只耳朵聋了 |
[29:36] | Oh, you think you’re funny? | 你以为你很搞笑吗 |
[29:37] | Oh, I know I’m funny. | 我知道我很搞笑 |
[29:39] | Oh, you know you’re funny? | 你知道你很搞笑 |
[29:41] | You’re a little punk is what you are, you little… | 你就是个小坏蛋 你个… |
[29:46] | Is this all of it? Callie? | 就这些吗 凯丽 |
[29:49] | Hey. Are you behind this boycott at the open house? | 是你在开放日搞了这个抗议活动吗 |
[29:51] | No. What boycott? | 什么抗议活动 |
[29:54] | Some of the seniors are refusing to put up their senior projects. | 有些毕业生拒绝公开他们的毕业设计 |
[29:58] | And they’re pressuring other students not to attend. | 他们也逼其他学生不要参加 |
[30:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:01] | Because they made me take mine down. | 因为他们把我的毕设取消了 |
[30:02] | So if you had nothing to do with this, do you know who does? | 所以如果你和此事无关 你知道是谁搞的吗 |
[30:06] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:07] | If I find out otherwise– | 如果我查出你知道的话… |
[30:08] | Don’t threaten my daughter. | 别威胁我女儿 |
[30:09] | If she says she’s not a part of this, she’s not. | 如果她说她和此事无关 就没有 |
[30:11] | Right. Because this would | 是啊 因为她以前 |
[30:12] | be the first time she’s ever lied to you. | 从没跟你说过谎 |
[30:17] | Look, if the seniors don’t show up, | 如果毕业生们不出现 |
[30:19] | the school, your kids’ school | 学校 你们孩子的学校 |
[30:21] | and our jobs are at stake. | 和我们的工作就危险了 |
[30:29] | – I’m sorry. – No, no, no. | -我很抱歉 -不 不 |
[30:31] | This is not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[30:33] | It’s my fault. I never should’ve | 是我的错 我一开始就不应该 |
[30:34] | asked you to take your project down to begin with. | 让你撤掉你的毕业设计的 |
[30:36] | I should’ve fought for you and | 我应该为你争取到底的 |
[30:37] | I’m actually really proud that your classmates are. | 而且我为你的同学们感到骄傲 |
[30:40] | I don’t want to hurt the school. | 我不想让学校受到牵连 |
[30:42] | You know what? That’s on Monte. She could always change her mind. | 这事蒙绨说了算 她总是改变主意 |
[30:46] | Actually, I do have an idea. | 其实 我有个主意 |
[30:49] | But I don’t think Monte’s going to like it. | 但我觉得蒙绨不会喜欢的 |
[30:55] | Just leave a little early for school. Yeah. | 早点去学校吧 好的 |
[30:57] | Hey, Callie, can I talk with your mom alone, please? | 凯丽 我能和你妈妈单独聊聊吗 |
[31:00] | – Okay. – Thanks, hon. | -好的 -谢谢 亲爱的 |
[31:07] | Have you– have you seen this? | 你看过这个吗 |
[31:09] | 软件下载 脉动 | |
[31:10] | What is this? What is pump? | 这是什么 什么是脉动 |
[31:11] | It’s an app for gay men to hook up with each other. | 这是一个帮助男性同性恋的约会应用 |
[31:14] | Who downloaded this? | 是谁下载的 |
[31:15] | There’s only one gay man on our family plan. | 咱们家唯一一个男同啊 |
[31:18] | Boy, you mean? | 男孩 你是说 |
[31:20] | Where is Jude? | 裘德在哪儿 |
[31:21] | He said he was going to Taylor’s to study. | 他说他要去泰勒家学习 |
[31:27] | Hey! What’s going on? | 你们好 怎么了 |
[31:29] | I don’t know, bud. You tell me. | 我不知道 不如你告诉我 |
[31:31] | Did you download this app? | 这个应用是你下载的吗 |
[31:35] | Pump? What’s that? | 脉动 这是什么 |
[31:40] | May I please have your phone, Jude? | 我能看看你的手机吗 裘德 |
[31:43] | Now, jude. | 快点 裘德 |
[31:51] | So you went to meet this | 所以你去这个你在应用上认识的 |
[31:52] | man that you met on an app at his apartment? | 男人家里见他了 |
[31:57] | Jude, we need to know everything that happened. | 裘德 告诉我们发生的所有事 |
[31:59] | – We’re not going to judge. – Nothing. | -我们不会批评你的 -什么都没发生 |
[32:03] | He got mad. I told him I was 18. | 他很生气 我告诉他我十八岁 |
[32:08] | And he didn’t believe me. | 而他不相信我 |
[32:09] | So he told me to get out. | 他把我赶走了 |
[32:13] | – You’re telling us the truth? – Yes. | -你说的是实话吗 -是的 |
[32:16] | – I promise. – Honey, why were you crying? | -我保证 -亲爱的 你哭什么 |
[32:19] | Because I was scared. | 因为我很害怕 |
[32:22] | Being in his apartment, | 在他家里 |
[32:24] | he thought I was trying to get him arrested. | 他以为我想害他被逮捕 |
[32:27] | Then why did you go there in the first place, bud? | 那你一开始为什么要去 |
[32:31] | ‘Cause I didn’t know what to do. | 因为我不知道怎么做 |
[32:35] | For sex. | 性的那方面 |
[32:37] | They don’t talk about it in health. | 健康教育课上不会讲 |
[32:39] | And I don’t have anyone to ask. | 而我也没人可问 |
[32:41] | Jude, you are 14. You don’t need to know what to do. | 裘德 你才十四岁 你不需要知道怎么做 |
[32:44] | You’re too young to be having sex. | 在做爱的事情上你还太小 |
[32:46] | Okay, it’s true, but… | 没错 但是 |
[32:48] | We teach straight kids what to do at 14, | 我们告诉十四岁的异性恋怎么做 |
[32:52] | you know, just in case… | 以防万一 |
[32:54] | And we advise them to wait, | 我们建议他们等待 |
[32:56] | but they have questions and we give them answers. | 但他们问问题 我们会回答 |
[32:59] | Where do LGBT kids go for answers? | 那同性恋群体的孩子们上哪里去找答案 |
[33:01] | Not to an app, | 反正不是一个应用 |
[33:03] | Where you could meet strangers who could hurt you. | 在应用上有可能会遇到会伤害你的陌生人 |
[33:08] | Do you have any idea how | 你知道你这样做 会把自己置于 |
[33:09] | much danger you put yourself in there, jude? | 多大的危险中吗 裘德 |
[33:14] | What if he raped you, buddy? | 万一他强奸你怎么办 |
[33:16] | There are so many what-ifs. | 有太多的万一 |
[33:19] | Each worse than the other. | 一个比一个可怕 |
[33:20] | I know that you have better judgment than this. | 我知道你没有这么傻 |
[33:23] | Honey, we want you, when you’re ready, | 我们希望你 在你准备好了的时候 |
[33:25] | and hopefully, when you’re older, | 希望等你年龄更大一些 |
[33:28] | to have positive sexual experiences, | 能有正面的性经验 |
[33:31] | not ones that could scar you for life. | 而不会给你留下阴影 |
[33:36] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[33:39] | Enough of the lecture. Just please… | 我们说教完了 请你… |
[33:42] | promise us you’ll never do anything like this ever again. | 向我们保证再也不会这样做了 |
[33:47] | I promise. Okay. | 我保证 好的 |
[34:08] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[34:10] | Well, if we can’t teach our kids on campus, | 如果我们在学校里无法教育孩子 |
[34:12] | I’m gonna make sure they get informed off campus. | 我要保证他们在校外能够得到所需的信息 |
[34:15] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[34:17] | So, good news. | 有个好消息 |
[34:19] | The seniors backed down. They’re showing their projects. | 学生们让步了 正在展示他们的作品 |
[34:22] | So, all’s well that ends well. | 结果好 就一切都好 |
[34:26] | Can I talk to you? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[34:30] | Oh, good. Good job, Mckenna. | 很好 好棒 麦肯纳 |
[34:40] | Uh, so, listen. I’m sorry, I… | 我想说 很抱歉 我… |
[34:44] | I overstepped last time, and… | 我上次越界了 |
[34:46] | I’m here to observe if you’ll have me. | 你同意的话我还是愿意来照看孩子们 |
[34:49] | And I promise I’ll hang back, you won’t even know I’m here. | 我保证退避三舍 毫无存在感 |
[34:54] | Sounds good. | 那就行 |
[35:11] | How do you think this is going to go down? | 你觉得接下来会怎样 |
[35:13] | I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[35:24] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[35:26] | Well, you didn’t want Callie to show her project on campus, | 你不让凯丽在校园里展示作品 |
[35:28] | This is how she got the seniors to back down, | 她就用这种方式让高年级生做出让步 |
[35:31] | showing it off campus. | 在校外展示 |
[35:34] | All’s well that ends well, right? | 结果好 就一切都好 对吧 |
[35:44] | So, clearly I’m a disaster and | 我就是颗灾星 |
[35:47] | the universe is telling me that this is not my thing. | 全宇宙都在跟我说我不适合干这个 |
[35:50] | Come on. | 过来一下 |
[35:54] | How did Oli do today? | 奥利今天表现如何 |
[35:55] | He had a really big breakthrough. | 他今天进步很大 |
[35:58] | He laughed. | 他笑了 |
[36:01] | He did? | 是吗 |
[36:03] | And you can thank Brandon, he’s the one that made it happen. | 可要多谢布兰登 是他办到的 |
[36:07] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[36:10] | So much. | 非常感谢 |
[36:11] | Yeah, you’re welcome. | 没事 不客气 |
[36:14] | Bye, Oli. See you later. | 再见 奥利 回头见 |
[36:20] | The real goal when working with kids with autism, | 跟自闭孩子相处的真正目的 |
[36:23] | is to connect with them, | 是跟他们沟通 |
[36:25] | but to also help them connect with their feelings. | 但也要帮他们跟自己的感觉沟通 |
[36:28] | And that’s what you did for Oli. | 这正是你为奥利做的事 |
[36:31] | You should feel really good about that. | 你该高兴才是 |
[36:34] | But you can’t just bail every single time you get embarrassed | 每次遇到困难或者跟病人相处不愉快的时候 |
[36:37] | or have a bad session with the patient, | 不能就这么一走了之 |
[36:39] | because there are plenty of those days, too. Trust me. | 因为你会碰到许多类似的情况 相信我 |
[36:45] | Oh, and you should also watch where you’re going. | 还有 走路得看着点 |
[36:51] | I just couldn’t bring it up. | 我就是说不出口 |
[36:53] | You know, he’s so excited about getting out, | 你知道 他老想着出去 |
[36:55] | and us getting a place together. | 一起租个房子 |
[36:58] | Well, he wants to be a firefighter. | 他想当消防员 |
[37:02] | Okay, but what do you want? | 好吧 那你是怎么想的 |
[37:06] | I don’t want to hurt Mike. | 我不想伤害麦克 |
[37:09] | But then I feel like it’s worse if I hurt my brother, you know. | 可又觉得更不该伤害兄弟 |
[37:12] | You think he’ll understand? | 你觉得他会理解吗 |
[37:14] | Mike? | 麦克吗 |
[37:16] | He’ll understand. | 他会理解的 |
[37:18] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[37:20] | Are you the student responsible for the art installation? | 负责艺术装饰的学生是你吗 |
[37:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[37:25] | I’m here with my son for the open house. | 我跟我儿子一起来开放参观日 |
[37:26] | But I’m a professor at San Diego school of art and design. | 我是圣地亚哥艺术设计学院的教授 |
[37:29] | Are you planning on going to art school? | 你有打算去学艺术吗 |
[37:32] | Uh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[37:34] | Well, if you are, | 如果有的话 |
[37:36] | I certainly hope you’ll consider applying with us. | 我非常希望你能考虑申请我们学校 |
[37:38] | It’s a really powerful piece. | 你的作品非常有感染力 |
[37:46] | That’s great. | 非常好 |
[37:48] | You’re doing better than me. Let’s try again. Okay? | 你弹得比我还好 再来一遍 好吗 |
[37:53] | Why aren’t you at the open house? | 你怎么没去开放日 |
[37:54] | I made an appearance, just a very brief one. | 我去了 只待了一会儿 |
[37:58] | You know what, let’s try to change the key this time. | 我看咱们这次换个调吧 |
[38:01] | G major. | G大调 |
[38:03] | So it’s still just all white keys for this song. | 整首歌依然是全白键 |
[38:06] | I’m done. | 我不弹了 |
[38:09] | Piano’s too hard. | 钢琴太难弹了 |
[38:12] | Come on, everything’s hard when you’re first learning it. | 别啊 万事开头难 |
[38:14] | Yeah, that’s not an excuse to give up. | 是啊 这不是放弃的理由 |
[38:15] | Why don’t you two just get a room, huh? | 你俩怎么不去开房 |
[38:18] | – What are you talking about? – What? | -你说什么 -什么 |
[38:19] | Did you think I’m stupid? | 你当我蠢吗 |
[38:21] | You’re screwing my brother. | 你跟我哥们睡了 |
[38:22] | – No, she’s not. – That is not true. | -她没有 -你胡说什么 |
[38:23] | That’s why you don’t want sex with me. | 所以你才不愿意跟我上床 |
[38:25] | – Jesus! – Of course, you want Brandon. | -黑素斯 -你当然会选布兰登 |
[38:27] | I mean, he’s smart. Right? | 他那么聪明 对不对 |
[38:28] | You gotta calm down or else you’re gonna have a seizure. | 冷静一点 不然又要癫痫病发了 |
[38:31] | Hey, hey, hey! What is going on in here? | 你们怎么回事 |
[38:34] | – You and mama know! – What? | -你跟妈妈都知道 -什么 |
[38:36] | You want Brandon to have her | 你们想让布兰登拥有她 |
[38:37] | because you always want | 因为你们一直想让布兰登 |
[38:39] | Brandon to have everything! | 拥有一切 |
[38:42] | Okay, enough. | 好了 别说了 |
[38:42] | Brandon and Mariana, upstairs, please now. | 布兰登和玛丽安娜到楼上来 现在 |
[38:44] | Come on, let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[38:45] | Hey, look at me, look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[38:47] | Hey, Emma, sweetheart, I think that Jesus needs a little rest. | 艾玛 亲爱的 黑素斯需要休息一下 |
[38:49] | So why don’t you head home for a bit, okay, baby? | 你可以先回家吗 |
[38:51] | Right, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[38:53] | Hey, calm down, okay. Calm down. | 冷静 好了 冷静 |
[38:57] | Are you okay? Jesus? | 没事吧 黑素斯 |
[38:59] | You okay? Jesus? | 你没事吧 黑素斯 |
[39:05] | Oh, my baby, talk to me. | 宝贝 跟我说话 |
[39:09] | Oh, baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[39:15] | – Is it true? – No. | -是真的吗 -不是 |
[39:17] | I saw the way that you guys | 我看到你俩 |
[39:18] | were looking at each other. Something’s going on. | 眉来眼去的了 你俩肯定有问题 |
[39:20] | There’s nothing going on. | 我们什么事也没有 |
[39:21] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[39:23] | Maybe mom can get it out of you. | 也许妈妈能让你开口 |
[39:24] | Mariana, no, it’s none of your business. | 玛丽安娜 别说 这跟你无关 |
[39:25] | For once in your life, just stay out of it. | 就这一次 别管闲事 |
[39:30] | Oh, my god. Emma’s pregnant? | 我的天 艾玛怀孕了吗 |
[39:33] | She’s pregnant, isn’t she? | 她怀孕了 是不是 |
[39:34] | That’s it. She’s pregnant. | 一定是 她怀孕了 |
[39:35] | No, she isn’t pregnant. | 她没有怀孕 |
[39:42] | Anymore. | 现在没有了 |
[39:52] | You don’t gotta hang around. | 你不用一直在这儿 |
[39:53] | I can watch her till they get home. | 他们回来前我可以看着她 |
[39:55] | That’s sweet, but I don’t | 非常感谢 但我不想错过 |
[39:57] | want to miss a moment with my grand baby. | 跟我的小孙女相处的时光 |
[40:00] | Oh, yeah, you must be sad | 是啊 他们搬来跟我们一起住 |
[40:01] | they’re moving in with us. | 你一定很伤心 |
[40:02] | You’re gonna miss ’em. | 你会很想他们吧 |
[40:04] | So that’s happening? You’re getting adopted? | 所以他们要收养你是真的了 |
[40:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:08] | They wouldn’t let her move in here while Mike was fostering you. | 麦克寄养你的时候他们不让她搬进来 |
[40:12] | I know that she has a felony, | 我知道她犯了重罪 |
[40:13] | but she is not a bad influence. | 但她并不会带来不良影响 |
[40:16] | Well, now that he’s adopting you, that won’t be an issue. | 现在他要收养你 就不成问题了 |
[40:19] | Now we just have to get them married. | 现在只要让他们结婚就行 |
[40:27] | 编辑新推特 说说我的秘密吧 刚发现我闺蜜不信任我 她怀孕了却不告诉我 本可以安慰她的 也许我并不是她的闺蜜 | |
[40:33] | 准备开始上自我保护课 不想再有秘密了 简直有毒 都说出来吧 我先来 我偷了我弟的注意力缺乏多动症药 下一个谁来 | |
[40:42] | – Hello! – In here. | -我回来了 -在这儿 |
[40:45] | We have an announcement. | 我们有件事要宣布 |
[40:48] | Miss Callie is being scouted by an art school. | 凯丽小姐被一所艺术学院相中了 |
[40:50] | She just asked me to apply. | 她只是让我去申请而已 |
[40:53] | Hey, Robert. | 你好 罗伯特 |
[40:55] | Hey. What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:02] | Troy Johnson won’t take the settlement deal. | 特洛伊·约翰逊不接受调解协议 |
[41:06] | We tried everything we can. | 所有办法我们都试过了 |
[41:07] | He doesn’t care about the money, so… | 他不在乎钱 所以… |
[41:10] | we’re going to trial. | 我们只能上庭了 |