时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You made detective. Congratulations. | 你升职当警探了 恭喜 |
[00:03] | They want to place you in Human Trafficking. | 他们想派去你处理人口贩卖 |
[00:05] | Drew Turner, this is Lena Adams Foster. | 德鲁·特纳 这是莉娜·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[00:07] | Gays and lesbians are left out of sex ed. | 性教育课并没有估计同性恋者 |
[00:10] | You’re on administrative leave right now. | 你现在被行政休职 |
[00:12] | How can I turn them away, | 我怎么能拒绝他们 |
[00:13] | kids who can’t come out to their parents? | 无法向家人承认出柜的孩子 |
[00:15] | – Emma’s pregnant? – No, she isn’t pregnant… anymore. | -艾玛怀孕了吗 -她没有 现在没有了 |
[00:18] | I just can’t face him and | 我只是不能面对他 |
[00:20] | not tell him the truth, so I wrote him this. | 却不告诉他真相 所以 我给他写了这个 |
[00:22] | Will you give it to him? | 你可以给他吗 |
[00:25] | While I’m fostering AJ, you can’t live with us. | 我领养阿吉过程中 你不能住我们这儿 |
[00:28] | – Why? – ‘Cause of your felony. | -为什么 -因为你是罪犯 |
[00:29] | I make a mean cinnamon bun. | 我会做很不错的肉桂圆面包呢 |
[00:31] | You like watching those buns rise? | 你喜欢看着那些面包鼓起来吗 |
[00:32] | You know Callie, my girlfriend. | 你认识凯丽吗 我女朋友 |
[00:35] | Troy Johnson won’t take the settlement deal. | 特洛伊·约翰逊不接受调解协议 |
[00:37] | We’re going to trial. | 我们只能上庭了 |
[00:38] | I’m gonna call the cops if you ever come near me again! | 你要再靠近我我就报警了 |
[00:41] | 菲尔兹卖场 超棒的食物 | |
[00:42] | – All right. Here you go. – Thank you. | -好 给你 -谢谢 |
[00:44] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[00:49] | Excuse me, do you have a moment to talk about foster care reform? | 打扰 有时间了解寄养系统改革吗 |
[00:52] | Don’t your fancy lawyers have investigators? | 难道你花了高价雇的律师没有调查员吗 |
[00:54] | – Why you still detectiving? – They don’t think Troy’s guilty. | -为什么你还在查 -他们不相信特洛伊有罪 |
[00:56] | They think I’m some kind of crazy conspiracy theorist. | 他们认为是我有点阴谋论 |
[01:00] | – Are you? – No. | -那你有吗 -没有啊 |
[01:02] | Excuse me for thinking that my boyfriend would want to help. | 抱歉我以为我男友会帮我 |
[01:05] | I’m sure he does, but that doesn’t mean getting his ass arrested. | 我信他想 但那不意味着他想被捕 |
[01:07] | – Yo, how long we gotta do this? – An hour every day after school. | -我们得干多久 -每天放学后一小时 |
[01:10] | Well, this is like slave labor. Why we ain’t getting paid? | 这简直是奴役劳工 为什么还没薪水 |
[01:12] | It’s community service, and you’re getting school credit. | 这是社区服务 可以让你得到学校的学分 |
[01:14] | – Like I– – Watch it. | -说得像…-给我小心点 |
[01:16] | You can sit on your ass, but that’s gonna cost you a U.A. | 你可以干坐着 但那还得浪费防晒霜 |
[01:19] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[01:21] | Can you shut your hole? Damn, you ain’t no Beyonce. | 你能闭上嘴吗 你又不是碧昂斯 |
[01:29] | Yo, I don’t remember us | 我都不记得 |
[01:30] | throwing that much shade when we were in G.U. | 我们在女生之家时 有那么无礼过 |
[01:32] | They’re not scared of me yet. They stupid. | 她们还吓不到我 她们蠢死了 |
[01:36] | How do you like being on the other side? | 再说 成了管教感觉如何 |
[01:38] | I like the cooking… and kicking the girls’ asses. | 我喜欢下厨 以及揍那些女孩 |
[01:42] | I’m just grateful Rita gave me a job. | 我很感谢丽塔给了我一份工作 |
[01:44] | – Well, look who’s here. – Hi. | -看看这是谁啊 -你好 |
[01:50] | – How we doing? – We’re getting some signatures. | -怎么样了 -签了几个 |
[01:52] | That’s good. We need them. | 很好 我们需要签名 |
[01:53] | Two weeks till the deadline, and we’re still about 5,000 shy. | 还有两周就截止了 我们还差五千个 |
[01:56] | – So, are we gonna make it? – Hope so. | -所以我们要搞定五千个签名 -希望如此 |
[01:58] | Rita’s up in Sacramento, shaking some trees. | 丽塔去萨克拉门托了 求爷爷告奶奶 |
[02:02] | – They give you any trouble? – No more than usual. | -她们有给你制造麻烦吗 -跟平时差不多 |
[02:05] | Let me get these girls set up, huh? | 我跟这些女孩谈谈 |
[02:07] | – So? – What? | -所以 -什么 |
[02:09] | What are you still doing here? Go make it right with your man? | 你还在这里干什么 去找你男人和好啊 |
[02:11] | – I mean, unless you don’t want to. – Okay, okay. | -除非你不想 -好 好 |
[02:13] | – I’ll call you later. – Okay. | -我以后给你打电话 -好 |
[02:15] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[02:21] | Car. | 车 |
[02:22] | Good. | 很好 |
[02:25] | L-l-lamp. | 台…灯 |
[02:28] | Nice. | 很好 |
[02:34] | – Where’s the– the picture? – No. No picture this time. | -图呢 -这次不是图片 |
[02:39] | What’s it say? | 写得什么 |
[02:41] | Umm… it’s the– the… | 是…是… |
[02:47] | I can’t– I– I have a headache, Mama. | 我不能…我头疼 妈妈 |
[02:51] | No, you don’t, Jesus. | 不 你没有头疼 黑素斯 |
[02:55] | You can’t read it, can you? | 你不认字了 对吗 |
[03:00] | Honey, why didn’t you just tell us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[03:03] | Because I– I am so done | 因为我已经很厌烦 |
[03:06] | with the doctors, and the tests, | 去看医生 去做测试 |
[03:09] | and the– the stupid… | 还有那蠢得要死的 |
[03:11] | t-therapy sessions. | 心理治疗 |
[03:17] | Why can’t anyone… | 为什么没有人 |
[03:21] | f-f-f-fix me? | 能治…好我 |
[03:29] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[04:13] | The girl’s name is Diamond. | 女生的名字是戴蒙德 |
[04:14] | – She’s 15. – Oh my god. | -她才15岁 -我的天啊 |
[04:15] | She’s the same age as my youngest kid. | 她跟我最小的孩子同龄 |
[04:18] | Vice picked her up on 8th Street. | 警察缉捕队在第八大街抓到她 |
[04:19] | Remember, she’s the victim, not the perp. | 记得 她是受害者不是罪犯 |
[04:22] | The John got away, but they saw him paying her. | 嫖客跑了 但他们看见他正付她钱 |
[04:25] | She get to keep any of the money? | 这钱她能留下吗 |
[04:26] | Not a penny. | 一分不剩了 |
[04:27] | Well, what’s in it for these girls? | 那她们图什么呢 |
[04:29] | A lot of them come outta the foster system. | 大部分的女孩来自寄养系统 |
[04:31] | They’re starved for a sense of family, | 她们很渴望家庭的感觉 |
[04:32] | some love, that they’ll do anything to get it. | 有人爱 所以她们会为此不惜一切 |
[04:35] | If we can’t hold ’em, what’re we doing here? | 又不能抓她们 那我们来这里干嘛 |
[04:37] | Planting seeds of hope. | 种下希望的种子 |
[04:39] | Here, you’re gonna need these. | 给 你会需要这些的 |
[04:40] | Tanya’s Hair Salon? | 谭雅的美发沙龙 |
[04:41] | The last thing these girls want is to get caught | 干这行的女孩最不希望的就是被她们的 |
[04:43] | by their pimps with a cop’s number on them. | 皮条客发现身上有警察的名片 |
[04:53] | Hi, Diamond. This is Officer Adams Foster. | 你好 戴蒙德 这是亚当斯·福斯特警官 |
[04:58] | You got your good jeans on today, Margo. | 今天穿的是那条很贵的牛仔裤 玛尔戈 |
[05:00] | You must mean business. | 是打算来真的了吧 |
[05:01] | You were picked up at 8th and Monroe, right? | 你在第八大街和门罗街被抓住 对吗 |
[05:04] | – You on the stroll? – I was just walking. | -你在站街吗 -我只是在走路而已 |
[05:07] | Keepin’ to myself. That a crime? | 就我一个人 那也是犯罪吗 |
[05:08] | I thought your pimp had you working the ads? | 我以为你的皮条客在让你拉客人 |
[05:10] | I already told you I ain’t got no pimp, | 我跟你说过了我没有皮条客 |
[05:12] | and y’all can’t prove I did a damn thing, | 而且你们也没法证明我在干什么 |
[05:14] | so what the hell am I even doing here? | 那我在这个破地方干什么 |
[05:16] | Who’s Russell? | 拉塞尔是谁 |
[05:18] | Russell Wilson. Love them Seahawks. | 拉塞尔·威尔逊 超喜欢海鹰队 |
[05:22] | Yeah? I do too. He can’t do a damn thing | 是吗 我也是 但要是没有进攻线 |
[05:23] | without an offensive line, though, can he? | 他也进不了球 对吧 |
[05:26] | So he’s not your pimp? He didn’t brand you? | 所以他不是你的皮条客吗 他没给你打烙印 |
[05:30] | So, what happened? You’re not bottom bitch anymore? | 怎么回事 你已经不做妓了 |
[05:34] | – What’s that mean? – Daddy’s top earner. | -这什么意思 -爸爸管钱的 |
[05:38] | I need to take this. Hold on. | 我得接一下 等等 |
[05:42] | DCFS is on their way to take you home. | 儿童家庭服务部一会来带你回家 |
[05:44] | I’m just gonna take off. | 我要走了 |
[05:46] | You don’t have to do this anymore, Diamond. | 你不必再白费力气了 戴蒙德 |
[05:47] | One day, when you’re ready, | 等某一天你准备好了 |
[05:49] | we’re gonna help you get out of the game. | 我们再帮你离开那里 |
[05:58] | – You new at this, huh? – Yeah. | -你是新来的 是吗 -是啊 |
[06:01] | Is that obvious? | 很明显吗 |
[06:03] | Yeah, well, I may be new at this, | 也许我是新来的 |
[06:04] | but I’ll tell you what. I’m a pro at being stonewalled. | 但是 我可是处理青少年叛逆的专家 |
[06:07] | I got five teenagers at home, | 我家里有五个青少年 |
[06:09] | all a pain in my ass. | 一个比一个会惹事 |
[06:12] | Just got these. | 拿着这个 |
[06:15] | Call me anytime. | 随时给我打电话 |
[06:18] | 塔尼娅美发店 史戴菲·福斯特 | |
[06:20] | Ain’t nobody gonna believe you do hair. | 真的会有人相信你是做头发的吗 |
[06:27] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[06:29] | Well, there’s nothing wrong with Jesus’s eyes. | 黑素斯的眼睛没什么事 |
[06:32] | It’s his brain that can’t read, | 是他的大脑不识字了 |
[06:33] | so they’re giving him these glasses | 所以他们让他带上眼镜 |
[06:34] | and they’re supposed to help his brain sort things out. | 希望这会帮助他的大脑解决问题 |
[06:37] | Yeah, but they’re– they’re not even working. | 是 但是眼镜根本没有用 |
[06:40] | I mean, I– I st-still can’t read. | 我是说 我还是不认字 |
[06:43] | Honey, you have to be patient, you know? | 宝贝 你要有耐心 |
[06:45] | The doctor said it might take a while. | 医生说可能需要一段时间恢复 |
[06:47] | You look like a minion. | 你看起来像个小黄人 |
[06:54] | But they’re they’re– they’re giving me a headache. | 但是戴着眼镜我都头疼了 |
[06:56] | Why don’t you go ahead and lie down, okay? | 那去躺一会吧 好吗 |
[07:03] | Really, Brandon? | 真的假的啊 布兰登 |
[07:04] | – Minions are cute. – And you’re a jerk. | -小黄人很可爱啊 -而你很混蛋 |
[07:12] | Is he… getting worse? | 他的情况…更糟了吗 |
[07:15] | I noticed that his speech is all messed up again. | 我发现他说话都语无伦次了 |
[07:18] | Yeah, I know. I talked to his doctor about that. | 是的 我知道 我和他的医生谈过了 |
[07:19] | 艾玛: 嗨 你能拿到我给你哥哥写的信吗? 不要让其他人发现信 | |
[07:21] | I mean, that’s the thing with TBI. | 就是关于脑损伤的 |
[07:22] | It’s two steps forward, one step back. | 现在情况还不稳定 |
[07:25] | The doctor’s not worried about it. | 医生不是太担心 |
[07:26] | The only worry is how it will affect Jesus’s morale. | 唯一让人担心的就是它影响黑素斯的情绪 |
[07:30] | Okay, so maybe comparing him | 好吧 也许把他 |
[07:32] | to a cartoon character isn’t very helpful. | 和卡通形象比较并没有什么帮助 |
[07:35] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:42] | – Hello? – Did you let students | -你好 -你是不是让 |
[07:44] | without permission slips take the sex ed class? | 没签同意书的学生上了性教育课吗 |
[07:50] | Drew saw a comment from a kid online who says he was there. | 德鲁在网上看到有个孩子评论了课程 |
[07:54] | Of course he did. | 这样啊 |
[07:55] | A kid whose permission slip we do not have. | 但我们并没有这个孩子的同意书 |
[08:00] | How many were there? | 那个课有多少人 |
[08:02] | – Who’s this? – It’s Drew. | -你是谁 -德鲁 |
[08:08] | Kids without permission slips. I think there were about six. | 我想 没签同意书的学生大约有六名 |
[08:11] | Six? | 六名 |
[08:13] | What if this gets flagged by the parent board | 如果这个被父母董事会 |
[08:14] | or the department of education? | 或者教育部发现了怎么办 |
[08:17] | If there are any repercussions, I will take full responsibility. | 如果产生任何影响 我会负全责的 |
[08:19] | N-no, you won’t. I will, because you’re on leave. | 不 你不用 是我负责 因为你在休假 |
[08:58] | He kissed her? Oh my god, I’m gonna kill him. | 他吻了她 天啊 我要杀了他 |
[09:01] | Well, she kissed him, and he didn’t exactly pull away. | 是她吻的他 他只是没有推开 |
[09:05] | Still… it’s not cool. | 尽管这样… 这也不好啊 |
[09:09] | Yeah, but when Aaron kissed me, | 但当亚伦吻我的时候 |
[09:11] | I didn’t pull away, and that didn’t mean anything. | 我也没有推开他 这没什么大不了的 |
[09:14] | So? That’s different. | 所以呢 这不一样 |
[09:15] | It is? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[09:17] | I don’t know. ‘Cause you’re my sister. | 我不知道 因为你是我姐姐 |
[09:22] | He has been… | 他一直… |
[09:24] | kinda mad at me lately. | 最近有点生我的气 |
[09:26] | He’s been so preoccupied. | 他一直心事重重的 |
[09:28] | Well, that’s… kind of understandable. | 这就可以理解了 |
[09:31] | I mean, you could totally be going to jail. | 我是说 你有可能就要进监狱了 |
[09:34] | I mean… you’re not going to jail. | 我是说 你肯定不会进监狱的 |
[09:41] | Maybe he’s– he’s feeling neglected. | 也许是 他感觉被忽视了 |
[09:43] | Maybe AJ just needs a little bit of reassurance. | 也许阿吉只是需要些安慰 |
[09:47] | Maybe he needs to feel like you’re still into him. | 也许他需要感受到你还喜欢他 |
[09:53] | What if she tries to fire me? | 如果她要炒了我怎么办 |
[09:54] | She can’t fire you, love. | 她不会炒你的 亲爱的 |
[09:56] | Not while you’re on leave. | 不会在你休假的时候炒你的 |
[09:58] | It’s– it’s against the law. You could sue them. | 这 这是违法的 你可以起诉他们 |
[10:01] | Well, Monte still has the option | 那蒙绨也可以选择 |
[10:02] | not to pick up my contract, which is coming up, | 不和我续签即将到的新合同 |
[10:04] | and I’m pretty sure that Drew is gunning for my job | 我非常确定德鲁一定会尽力拍蒙绨的马屁 |
[10:06] | by kissing Monte’s ass, possibly literally. | 来取代我的工作 有可能真会亲她屁股 |
[10:09] | Okay, let’s be honest. | 好了 坦白来说 |
[10:12] | Do you really think she’s coming on to him now? | 你真的认为现在蒙绨对他有意思 |
[10:14] | She’s bisexual. Drew is very handsome, | 她是双性恋 德鲁很帅啊 |
[10:17] | who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[10:18] | We know this woman has trouble with boundaries. | 我们都知道这个女人处理不好男女界线 |
[10:19] | Okay, well, honestly, I think you’re being a little paranoid. | 好 坦白说 我觉得你有点疑神疑鬼 |
[10:22] | – Oh, really? – I do, yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[10:25] | Okay. Why is Drew leaving | 好吧 那为什么德鲁 |
[10:27] | me off important emails coming from his office? | 从他办公室发的重要邮件中把我漏掉了 |
[10:30] | I just found out there’s a board meeting tomorrow | 我刚发现明天会有一个董事会议 |
[10:31] | to discuss accreditation. | 要讨论审评的事 |
[10:32] | Whether I’m on leave or not, | 不管我是否在场 |
[10:34] | I’m in charge of accreditation. Drew knows that. | 都该由我负责评审 德鲁是知道的 |
[10:42] | I think you look cute in your glasses. | 我觉得你戴眼镜挺好看的 |
[10:44] | Like Clark Kent. | 就像克拉克·肯特一样 |
[10:46] | No. You mean Urkel? | 不 你是说乌克尔吧 |
[10:51] | You’re gonna get better. | 你会好起来的 |
[10:52] | Yeah, you know, the more that p-people say that… | 你知道吗 人们越是这样说 |
[10:56] | the less that I– I believe it. | 我越是不相信 |
[11:00] | Are you drawing again? Can I see? | 你又开始画画了吗 我能看看吗 |
[11:02] | No. | 不行 |
[11:04] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:07] | – Look– Mariana! – Oh, this is so cool. | -听着 玛丽安娜 -这太酷了 |
[11:11] | Do you remember those Magic Tree House books? | 你记得《神奇树屋》书吗 |
[11:13] | About the tree house that could travel back in time? | 讲一个可以穿越时空的树屋 |
[11:19] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[11:20] | Yeah, those were– were the first chapter books that I ever read. | 那些是我最初读的故事书 |
[11:24] | You used to say I was just like the sister. | 你以前常说我就像里面的妹妹 |
[11:27] | She was always getting her brother into some crazy adventure. | 她总是带她哥哥进行疯狂的冒险 |
[11:31] | We used to always want a magic tree house of our own. | 当时我们总想要一座自己的神奇树屋 |
[11:33] | Yeah, I wish that we had one. | 是啊 我也这么希望 |
[11:35] | Then I-I’d go back in time before | 然后我就能回到 |
[11:39] | any of this happened. | 这一切发生之前了 |
[11:53] | – Hey, sweets. – Hey. | -嗨 甜心 -嗨 |
[11:54] | Hey. Is– is everything all right with Callie? | 凯丽还好吗 |
[11:56] | She– she barely said a word when she came home. | 她回家时什么话都没说 |
[11:58] | Oh, uh, fine. | 她还好 |
[12:01] | – Girl stuff. – Mariana. | -女孩的事情 -玛丽安娜 |
[12:05] | Okay, you didn’t hear it from me, | 好吧 不过别告诉她是我说的 |
[12:07] | but Callie saw AJ kissing another girl. | 凯丽看见阿吉亲吻别的女孩 |
[12:10] | Is she okay? Should we talk to her? | 她还好吗 需要我们和她聊聊吗 |
[12:12] | No. You’re not supposed to know. | 不 你不该知道这件事的 |
[12:14] | – Mariana. – They’ll work it out. | -玛丽安娜 -他们会自己解决的 |
[12:16] | Okay, but you know who isn’t all right? | 但是你们知道谁不太好吗 |
[12:19] | Jesus. He needs a project, | 黑素斯 他需要做点什么 |
[12:21] | you know, something to look forward to, | 需要些盼头 |
[12:24] | and I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[12:25] | Oh my god, your ideas scare me. | 天呐 我害怕你的想法 |
[12:26] | Should we be sitting down for this one? | 我们需要坐下讨论吗 |
[12:30] | Okay, so Jesus has been watching this show about tree houses, | 黑素斯在看一部有关树屋的节目 |
[12:35] | and he’s actually been designing his own sketches, | 实际上他在自己画设计图 |
[12:37] | and they’re really good. | 画得真的很好 |
[12:39] | – See? – Oh wow, look at that. | -看见没 -看看这画 |
[12:42] | What if we asked Gabe to help him build one? | 如果我们叫加布帮他盖一座树屋 |
[12:45] | Oh no, absolutely not. Jesus is in this condition | 不行 绝对不行 黑素斯就是因为 |
[12:48] | because of Gabe and his nail gun. | 加布和他的钉枪才变成这样的 |
[12:50] | Okay, but Gabe wasn’t there to supervise Jesus, | 但是加布并不是去监视黑素斯的 |
[12:53] | and Jesus won’t have to do any of the actual building. | 而且黑素斯也不用亲手做什么 |
[12:56] | He could be like… the architect. | 他可以当一名 设计师 |
[12:58] | All right, all right, | 好吧 好吧 |
[12:59] | Exactly how do you intend to pay for all these materials? | 那这些材料的钱从哪儿来 |
[13:01] | We certainly can’t afford all that. | 我们肯定出不起所有的钱 |
[13:03] | – See, I anticipated that question. – Of course you did. | -我已经猜到你会这样问 -那是当然 |
[13:05] | What if… this was Jesus’s senior project? | 所以如果把这当成黑素斯的毕业作品呢 |
[13:09] | There have been juniors that | 一些低年级学生被允许 |
[13:10] | were allowed to start their senior project early, | 提前做他们的毕业作品 |
[13:12] | and if he builds the tree house in a park or playground, | 而且如果他把树屋建在公园或游乐场里 |
[13:16] | he could apply for some of ABCC’s community outreach budget | 他就可以申请锚滩社区委的活动预算 |
[13:20] | and he can fund raise through the school. | 他也可以通过学校筹集资金 |
[13:22] | Well, I don’t think it’s a bad idea. | 我觉得这想法不错 |
[13:25] | It could help Jesus get out of his depression. | 能帮黑素斯不再忧郁 |
[13:27] | It can help his brain make connections. | 能锻炼他的大脑 |
[13:30] | And the design is pretty cool, | 这设计也很棒 |
[13:33] | but you would still need to get faculty approval. | 但你还是要先得到老师的同意 |
[13:35] | Perfect. Vice-Principal. Approved. Done. | 完美 副校长通过 |
[13:38] | Honey, I’m not the acting VP. | 甜心 我不是代理副校长 |
[13:40] | Drew will still have to sign off on this. | 这还得要德鲁签字 |
[13:42] | Well, can you at least put in a good word? | 好吧 但是你能替我美言几句吗 |
[13:45] | I will do what I can. | 我会尽我所能 |
[13:50] | How’s basketball practice? | 篮球训练怎么样 |
[13:54] | Oh. We didn’t have practice today, | 我们今天没有训练 |
[13:56] | so I… just played a little pickup. | 所以我就练了会儿单人对抗 |
[14:01] | Hey, so have you given any more thought to me adopting you? | 你有在考虑被我收养的事吗 |
[14:05] | No pressure, just checking in. | 没有催你的意思 我只是问问 |
[14:09] | I know why you wanna adopt me. | 我知道你为什么想收养我 |
[14:12] | – Don’t worry about it. – What’s that supposed to mean? | -别担心 -什么意思 |
[14:16] | I know Ana can’t move in here while I’m… | 我知道安娜不能搬进来 因为 |
[14:18] | – being fostered by you, so– – Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on, hold on. | -我现在寄养在你这里 -等等 等等 |
[14:20] | That’s– that’s not why I wanna adopt you, AJ. | 这不是我想收养你的原因 阿吉 |
[14:24] | I mean, sure, it pushed me to get off my butt and actually ask, but… | 不过 这事确实是我催问你的原因 但 |
[14:28] | I meant everything I said. | 我说的每句话都是真心的 |
[14:30] | You’re family to me, I love you, | 你是我的家人 我爱你 |
[14:32] | and I want to make it official. | 我想正式收养你 |
[14:37] | Ty wants me to move in with him when he gets out. | 阿泰想在他出来后让我搬到他家 |
[14:42] | Is that what you want? | 你想去吗 |
[14:48] | I can’t say no to my brother. | 我无法拒绝我的弟弟 |
[14:51] | – It’s okay. I understand. – Look, I don’t wanna be in the way. | -我理解 -我不想成为绊脚石 |
[14:54] | I– I can go live with another foster family, | 我可以重新找一个寄养家庭 |
[14:56] | and I’m gonna be 18 soon, anyways, so– | 反正很快我也要满18岁了 所以 |
[14:58] | Absolutely not, AJ. | 绝对不行 阿吉 |
[15:00] | You’re the priority here. | 在这个家里 你的事优先 |
[15:02] | Ana and I’ll be fine. | 安娜和我会没事的 |
[15:03] | – You sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[15:06] | All right. I’m gonna go get a shower. | 好吧 我要去洗个澡了 |
[15:11] | Okay. I gotta get to work. Dinner’s in the fridge. | 好 我得上班了 晚饭在冰箱里 |
[15:18] | – Hey. – Hey. Is AJ here? | -你好 -你好 阿吉在吗 |
[15:22] | Yeah, I think he just hopped in the shower, | 是的 但他刚刚去洗澡了 |
[15:24] | but feel free to hang out. | 不过你可以在这儿和他玩 |
[15:26] | Great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[15:55] | – Whoa! What the– – It’s just me. It’s just me. | -哇 谁 -是我 是我 |
[15:57] | Oh god. I almost decked you. | 天呐 我差点解救把你放倒了 |
[15:59] | Sorry. Mike let me in when he was leaving. | 抱歉 麦克走时让我进来了 |
[16:01] | – I thought– – Are you sure he’s gone? What if he comes back? | -我以为 -你确定吗 万一他回来呢 |
[16:05] | I don’t know. It seemed like– | 我不确定 看起来 |
[16:06] | I’m just… trying to take a shower. | 我只是想洗个澡 |
[16:11] | I’m sorry I ruined that for you. | 不好意思打扰你洗澡了 |
[16:15] | Hey, look, I didn’t mean to be a jerk. | 别这样 我不是想惹你生气的 |
[16:17] | You just– you caught me by surprise. | 只是你让我措手不及 |
[16:19] | – Yeah. – Come on. I’m sorry. | -好吧 -对不起 |
[16:21] | Can you move please? I just wanna go home. | 能麻烦你让开吗 我现在只想回家 |
[16:23] | Why are you being like this? I just said I’m sorry. | 你为什么要这样 我说了对不起了 |
[16:25] | Why are you being like this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[16:28] | – Please just let me leave. – No. I don’t want you to. | -麻烦你让我走吧 -不行 我不想你走 |
[16:33] | Fine. Go. | 好吧 走吧 |
[16:45] | Are we okay? | 我们之间没问题吧 |
[16:58] | I know I’ve been… | 我知道我最近 |
[17:01] | wrapped up in my own world lately. | 一直沉浸在自己的世界中 |
[17:07] | And you’re right. I haven’t been paying enough attention to you. | 你说得对 我没有很关注你 |
[17:11] | Callie, I’m not a kid. I don’t… | 凯丽 我不是个孩子 |
[17:13] | need attention. I just want you to… | 我不需要关注 我只是想让你 |
[17:17] | …be like… | 在我们 |
[17:19] | …here with me, when we’re together. | 在一起的时候想的是我 |
[17:24] | Well, I’m here now. | 我现在在想着你啊 |
[17:32] | I told Mike I don’t wanna get adopted. | 我跟麦克说我不想被领养了 |
[17:38] | How’d he take it? | 他反应如何 |
[17:42] | He was cool. | 他很好 |
[17:45] | Tried to act like it didn’t bother him. | 试图表现出这件事不让他难过的样子 |
[17:49] | I feel bad, though, ’cause he’s done a lot for me. | 我觉得愧疚 因为他为我做过很多 |
[17:55] | I can’t abandon my brother. I don’t wanna hurt either of them. | 我不能抛弃我弟弟 他们俩我都不想伤 |
[18:04] | Hey, when my birth-dad… | 当我的生父 |
[18:09] | showed up in my life, I had to make a choice… | 出现在我的生活时 我要做个选择 |
[18:14] | and I chose what felt like home. | 我选择了像家的那个地方 |
[18:19] | And I didn’t want to hurt Robert, | 我也不想伤害罗伯特 |
[18:22] | but sometimes we… | 但是有时候我们 |
[18:24] | just have to do what is right for us. | 要做对自己好的决定 |
[18:29] | And Robert was fine. | 罗伯特可以接受 |
[18:34] | And Mike will be too. | 麦克也可以的 |
[19:15] | Hey. You haven’t seen my good sneakers around here, have you? | 你有没有看到我那双好点的球鞋 |
[19:20] | ‘Cause Grace is gonna be here, I think, any minute. | 格蕾丝可能马上就要过来了 |
[19:23] | Forget the shoes. | 别管鞋子了 |
[19:25] | You need to lose the animal print before you get friend-zoned. | 想追女生就先把动物图案的衣服扔了 |
[19:28] | What’s wrong with my shirt? | 我的衬衫怎么了 |
[19:29] | It’s got a bunch of tiny, little foxes on it. See? | 上面有很多小狐狸呢 你看 |
[19:35] | I’ll change. | 我会换掉的 |
[19:37] | – What’s that? – Umm, it’s the letter | -那是什么 -这是艾玛 |
[19:41] | that Emma wrote to Jesus. | 写给黑素斯的信 |
[19:46] | – And what are you doing with it? – Well, Jesus didn’t read it, | -为什么在你手里 -黑素斯没有读 |
[19:48] | because he– he can’t, | 因为他读不了 |
[19:50] | and Emma didn’t want anyone else finding it. | 艾玛也不想让其他人看到这封信 |
[19:53] | So, why doesn’t she just tell him? | 所以她为什么不告诉他 |
[19:55] | Well, she realized that with everything else going on, | 她觉得现在他的生活已经很复杂了 |
[19:57] | – it– it was gonna be too much. – Okay, well… | -这事他可能无法接受 -好吧 |
[20:01] | I don’t think that she | 我觉得 |
[20:01] | should be putting you in the middle of this. | 她不应该把你扯到这件事中 |
[20:04] | And for your sake, I hope | 为你着想 我希望 |
[20:05] | that he never finds out that you knew all along. | 别让他发现你一直都知道这件事 |
[20:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:14] | – Hey. – Hey, they told me you were coming. | -嗨 -嗨 他们和我说你会来 |
[20:16] | I was the responding officer. | 我是接警警官 |
[20:18] | A John roughed up the girl in a motel room. | 一个嫖客在旅馆对女孩动粗 |
[20:21] | – Did you get the John? – Yeah, he’s in custody. | -你抓到他了吗 -他现在被拘留了 |
[20:22] | We’re gonna have to take her in after she gets checked out. | 等她出院我们还得抓她 |
[20:24] | – For what? – Possession. Found codeine in her purse. | -为什么 -持有毒品 她包里有可待因 |
[20:30] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:37] | – Hey. Can I have a moment, please? – Sure. | -让我单独和她谈谈好吗 -没问题 |
[20:53] | You– you wanna tell me what happened? | 想说说发生了什么吗 |
[20:57] | This… | 这个 |
[20:59] | This… guy paid me… | 这个男的付了我 |
[21:03] | 120 bucks… | 120美元 |
[21:06] | which means he can… | 这代表基本上 |
[21:09] | basically do whatever he wants. | 他可以做任何他想做的事 |
[21:12] | We were drinking some lean. | 我们喝了一些利恩(液体可待因) |
[21:15] | What’s that, honey? | 那是什么 亲爱的 |
[21:18] | Soda and cough syrup. | 苏打水加一些止咳糖浆 |
[21:21] | He drunk way too much, got all tweaked out. | 他喝的太多了 抽搐起来 |
[21:27] | And he got real aggressive… | 他变得非常粗暴 |
[21:30] | and he was hurting me. | 他弄疼了我 |
[21:34] | And… when I tried to… | 当我试着 |
[21:38] | fight him off, he just… | 去反抗他的时候 他就 |
[21:41] | started throwing punches… | 开始用拳头打我 |
[21:45] | kept… yelling that I was his bitch. | 一直在喊我是他的婊子 |
[21:50] | Then the cops came. | 然后警察来了 |
[21:53] | Someone at the motel must’ve called ’em. | 应该是旅馆的人报了警 |
[21:59] | I’m glad you called me. | 我非常高兴你打电话给我 |
[22:02] | Russell gonna be mad as hell I got busted. | 罗素肯定因为我被捕气坏了 |
[22:06] | Probably beat me worse. | 可能会打我打的更狠 |
[22:13] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不想再干下去了 |
[22:18] | I want out of this, but… | 我想脱离出来 但是 |
[22:22] | if I try to leave… | 如果我试着离开 |
[22:26] | he’ll kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[22:27] | Okay, well, listen, we’re gonna protect you. | 好的 听我说 我们会保护你的 |
[22:29] | Do you hear me? If you help us build a case | 听到了吗 如果你帮助我们 |
[22:31] | against your pimp, against Russell, | 给你的皮条客立案 对抗罗素 |
[22:33] | we’re gonna put him behind bars | 我们将会把他关起来 |
[22:34] | where he can’t hurt you ever again. | 关到他不能再伤害你的地方 |
[22:36] | But they said– | 但是他们说 |
[22:38] | they said they were sending me to juvie. | 他们说要把我送到少管所去 |
[22:41] | And… he got members of his gang in there, | 他在那有他的团伙 |
[22:45] | and they’ll– they’ll jump me for sure, | 他们肯定会袭击我 |
[22:48] | especially if they think I’m trying to roll over on him. | 尤其如果他们觉得我是想告发他的话 |
[22:52] | I’m not safe anywhere. | 我去哪都不安全 |
[23:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:08] | This is tougher than I thought. | 这比我想的还难 |
[23:11] | These girls are so young, they’re so broken, | 这些女孩还这么年轻 她们这么悲惨 |
[23:13] | and there’s so many of them. | 人数还这么多 |
[23:16] | Well, you know, get one girl off the street, | 从站街女孩当中救出一个 |
[23:18] | that’s something, right? | 也是救 对吧 |
[23:22] | You should go home, man. You’ve been here all night. Thank you. | 你该回家了 都在这里一整晚了 谢谢 |
[23:26] | It’s not like it’s a rush. I don’t have anyone to go home to, | 我不急 回家也没人 |
[23:29] | and AJ’s hardly ever there anymore. | 阿吉最近都不在 |
[23:31] | Well, what about Ana? She’s moving in, right? | 安娜呢 她搬去了吧 |
[23:34] | – Uh, no. – What? | -没有 -什么 |
[23:36] | AJ doesn’t want me to adopt him. | 阿吉不想让我领养他 |
[23:38] | He’s got his mind set on moving in with his brother | 他决意要在他哥出狱后 |
[23:40] | when he gets out of prison, so– | 和他哥住 所以… |
[23:42] | Ah. I’m sorry, man. | 我很遗憾 |
[23:43] | I know how much you care about him. | 我知道你有多关心他 |
[23:45] | Well, I gotta be honest. | 老实说 |
[23:46] | I’m a little mad at AJ myself these days. | 我最近有点生阿吉的气 |
[23:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:52] | Callie apparently saw AJ kissing another girl. | 凯丽看到阿吉亲别的女孩 |
[23:55] | Well, contrary to your belief, I think that it’s Callie | 与你想的不一样 凯丽才是 |
[23:58] | that’s getting hurt in this relationship, not AJ. | 在这段感情中受伤的人 不是阿吉 |
[24:04] | Don’t worry. It’s Saturday. No one’s here. | 别担心 今天周六 没人在 |
[24:06] | Good, ’cause I look like a… dork. | 很好 因为我看起来像个傻瓜 |
[24:10] | No, you don’t. | 才没有 |
[24:11] | Think of your helmet and glasses as a fashion statement. | 把你的头盔和眼镜当成时尚宣言 |
[24:14] | You’re basically a hipster without even trying. | 你什么都不用做就是时尚高手 |
[24:17] | Why are you wearing your glasses? | 你为什么戴眼镜 |
[24:20] | – Just felt like it. – Jesus! | -就是想戴 -黑素斯 |
[24:22] | What’s up, bro? | 怎么了 哥们 |
[24:25] | When are you coming back to school? | 你什么时候回学校上课 |
[24:27] | Soon. Soon. | 很快 很快 |
[24:29] | You– you guys are winning the meeting today? | 你们今天会议赢了吗 |
[24:33] | You mean the meet? | 你是说运动会吗 |
[24:35] | Yeah, yeah, we’re up by a couple points, | 是的 我们高了几分获胜 |
[24:36] | but we actually gotta head back. | 不过我们得回去了 |
[24:39] | It was good seeing you, dude. And the shades are dope. | 很高兴见到你 哥们 造型很酷 |
[24:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:44] | You ready to do this? | 你准备好这么做了吗 |
[24:46] | You’re gonna be great. | 你会很棒的 |
[24:51] | Hi, Drew, are you ready for us? | 德鲁 我们能进来吗 |
[24:53] | Yes, come on in. | 当然 快进来 |
[24:56] | You must be Jesus. Nice to meet you. | 你肯定是黑素斯 很高兴认识你 |
[24:59] | Please, take a seat. | 请坐 |
[25:01] | Thank you for seeing us on a Saturday. | 感谢你周六还见我们 |
[25:03] | Oh, no worries. Had to come in for a parent board meeting anyway. | 没什么 反正也要来开家长委员会会议 |
[25:08] | Well, let’s hear it. | 说来听听吧 |
[25:20] | – Is this a tree house? – Yes. | -这是树屋吗 -是的 |
[25:24] | I want to… | 我想 |
[25:29] | to build it. | 建树屋 |
[25:40] | By the way, me and AJ are good now. | 顺便说下 我和阿吉现在没问题了 |
[25:42] | You finally talk to him? | 你终于跟他谈了吗 |
[25:43] | Yeah, we just needed to reconnect. | 是的 我们只是要重新沟通下 |
[25:45] | You mean hook up. Oh, you nasty. I like it. | 你是说上床吧 色女 我喜欢 |
[25:51] | Your mom’s here. | 你妈来了 |
[25:57] | – Who’s that girl? – I don’t know. | -那女孩是谁 -不知道 |
[26:02] | Hey. Thank you so much for doing this on such short notice. | 感谢你这么快就来了 |
[26:04] | – Thank Rita. – Okay. | -感谢丽塔吧 -好吧 |
[26:06] | So, you’re Diamond. | 你就是戴蒙德吧 |
[26:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:22] | I don’t appreciate being left off emails. | 我不喜欢没有邮件通知到我 |
[26:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[26:27] | Kim had to inform me about today’s meeting. | 是金姆通知我今天有会的 |
[26:29] | She thought it was a little odd that I wasn’t CC’ed. | 她觉得我没被通知有点奇怪 |
[26:33] | I’m sure it was a mistake. | 肯定是哪里出错了 |
[26:36] | No one purposefully left you off. | 没人故意不通知你 |
[26:38] | Why wouldn’t we want you here? | 我们怎么会不想你来呢 |
[26:42] | I don’t know. It doesn’t feel like a mistake. | 我不知道 感觉不像出错了 |
[26:45] | Everybody please take your seats. | 大家请坐 |
[26:47] | Before we talk about accreditation, | 在我们谈资格认可之前 |
[26:50] | I would like to… | 我想… |
[26:55] | address a complaint that I received | 先处理我收到的一起投诉 |
[26:57] | from a concerned parent about a school-sponsored | 一位家长因女儿参加校方主办的 |
[26:59] | gay sex education class their daughter attended. | 同性恋性教育课而很担心 |
[27:05] | That class was not– was not affiliated with Anchor Beach. | 那课程和锚滩学校没关系 |
[27:10] | As a concerned parent, not vice-principal, | 作为一名担心孩子的家长 而不是副校长 |
[27:13] | I organized an LGBT sex ed class off campus | 我在校外办了同性双性恋等性教育课 |
[27:18] | to educate those kids who were being left out, my son included. | 教育没能受到相关教育的孩子 包括我儿子 |
[27:21] | Well, then why were Anchor Beach permission slips required? | 那为什么需要锚滩的同意书 |
[27:25] | I insisted Lena get them for exactly this reason, | 我坚持让莉娜要同意书就是这个原因 |
[27:29] | to prevent any parental backlash. | 防止家长反对 |
[27:31] | Some kids showed up afraid of the consequences | 参加的孩子有些害怕 |
[27:34] | of outting themselves to their parents | 如果让家长签同意书 |
[27:35] | if they asked them to sign a permission slip. | 会有向家长承认出柜的后果 |
[27:37] | And I understand where Lena was coming from. | 我理解莉娜的意图 |
[27:40] | All these students wanted | 那些学生想要的 |
[27:41] | was to attend a basic sex education class, | 不过是参加基础性教育课 |
[27:43] | not much different from | 与我们提供给 |
[27:44] | the one we offer to all our other students. | 全体学生的性教育并无不同 |
[27:46] | Yes, but I– I accept full responsibility. | 是的 但我愿意承担所有责任 |
[27:49] | Well, this doesn’t really fall on you, Lena. | 这不是你的责任 莉娜 |
[27:52] | I mean, it’s one thing if you, as a parent, | 你作为家长想办个 |
[27:54] | want to organize an event off-campus, | 校外活动是一回事 |
[27:56] | but to require… | 但要求… |
[27:58] | a permission slip from ABCC, that implicates the school. | 锚滩同意书 就牵扯到校方 |
[28:04] | So, really, it’s… | 所以事实上… |
[28:06] | it’s on Monte. | 是蒙绨的责任 |
[28:09] | Monte was only trying to protect Anchor Beach. | 蒙绨只是想保护锚滩 |
[28:12] | Well, perhaps if this wasn’t an accreditation year, | 如果今年不需资格认可 |
[28:16] | we could look the other way, but… | 我们可以视而不见 但是… |
[28:19] | we’ve discussed it, and we feel we need | 我们谈论了 觉得我们需要 |
[28:21] | to get ahead of things, and show the board of education | 提前处理 让学校董事会看到 |
[28:24] | that we are taking the appropriate action. | 我们采取了恰当的处理措施 |
[28:26] | Which is? | 什么恰当的处理措施 |
[28:27] | We’re asking you to resign. | 我们希望你能辞职 |
[28:36] | Ugh. I felt terrible. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[28:40] | Tried to talk to her after the meeting, | 开完会之后我试着和她说话 |
[28:41] | she wouldn’t even look at me. | 她都不愿看我一眼 |
[28:43] | Not that I could blame her. | 我不是怪她 |
[28:44] | I mean, I guess I feel sorry for her, but she made a bad call, | 我也觉得很遗憾 但她做出了错的决定 |
[28:46] | it’s not the first time, either. | 这也不是第一次了 |
[28:50] | Who’s– who’s gonna be replacing her? | 谁来代替她 |
[28:52] | Well, we don’t know yet, | 我们还不知道 |
[28:53] | but Drew’s gonna cover both jobs for now. | 但德鲁暂时做着两份工作 |
[28:56] | You should’ve seen his face at the meeting. He was shell-shocked. | 你没看见开会时他的表情 他完全震惊了 |
[28:59] | I told him I would try | 我告诉他我会尽快 |
[29:00] | to come back as soon as I can to help, but– | 回来帮忙 但是 |
[29:03] | Well– well, maybe they’re finally gonna make you principal. | 也许他们最后会让你当校长 |
[29:05] | Oh. Pfft. Yeah, well, | 算了吧 |
[29:06] | I don’t think I even want it, not like this. | 我觉得我根本不想当 不能像这样当上 |
[29:09] | Well– hey, love. | 那…亲爱的 |
[29:11] | – How was the rest of your afternoon? – It was good, fine. | -你的下午过得怎么样 -挺好的 |
[29:15] | We had to find a new place to get signatures, though. | 但我们得找别的地方要签名 |
[29:18] | We got everyone that shops there, | 我们已经在商店那边问遍了 |
[29:20] | and they all know to avoid us. | 人们都躲着我们 |
[29:22] | Who’s this Diamond girl? | 那个叫戴蒙德的女孩是谁 |
[29:25] | – Diamond? – Keep an eye out for her, would you? | -戴蒙德 -好好关照她 好吗 |
[29:27] | She’s– she’s a good girl, and she’s had a bit of a rough time. | 她是个好姑娘 只是过得不太如意 |
[29:29] | Why don’t you go ahead and get washed up for dinner? | 你去洗洗手吧 该吃晚饭了 |
[29:31] | – Maybe come help us. – Nah. | -也许你可以来帮我们 -算了 |
[29:38] | Hey, so… I’ve been thinking. | 我在想… |
[29:42] | Ana and Isabelle can take the one-bedroom down the hall. | 安娜和伊莎贝尔可以睡在楼下的一间卧室 |
[29:45] | That way they’ll be close by, | 这样她们就能住得近 |
[29:46] | but technically not living here. | 但是严格的说并不住在这儿 |
[29:48] | And then, when Ty gets out, | 这样 阿泰出狱之后 |
[29:50] | you guys move into the one-bedroom | 你们搬那里去 |
[29:51] | and Ana and Isabelle move in with me. | 安娜和伊莎贝尔搬来和我住 |
[29:56] | I don’t think Ty and I are | 我觉得我和阿泰 |
[29:57] | gonna be able to afford a place like that. | 住不起这样的房子 |
[29:59] | You know, I can pay the rent till you guys get on your feet. | 我可以帮你们付房租 直到你们能自力更生 |
[30:03] | I mean, I– I’ve been saving | 国家派发的寄养金 |
[30:04] | the money the state sends for fostering you, | 我一直存着呢 |
[30:07] | I was gonna give it to you anyway. | 反正我也要给你的 |
[30:10] | Now I can use it for this. | 现在我可以用这钱来付房租 |
[30:13] | I mean, that is if you want me to. | 如果你们同意的话 |
[30:19] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当这是同意了 |
[30:21] | – Yes. – All right. | -我同意 -好吧 |
[30:31] | Hey, everything okay with Callie? | 和凯丽一切都好吗 |
[30:34] | You two still a thing? | 你们还在一起吗 |
[30:36] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 为什么这么问 |
[30:46] | So, are you settling in okay? | 你安顿得怎么样了 |
[30:48] | Everyone’s being nice to you? | 大家对你都好吗 |
[30:51] | They’re all right. | 他们挺好的 |
[30:54] | Well, Daphne’s good people… | 达芙妮是个好人 |
[30:56] | you know, if you ever need anyone to talk to or anything. | 如果你想找人谈谈或什么的 |
[31:00] | The girls were saying that you’re Stef’s kid, | 女孩们在说你是史戴菲的孩子 |
[31:03] | and you was in G.U. | 在女生之家待过 |
[31:05] | Yeah. And she and her wife | 是的 她和她的妻子 |
[31:07] | – adopted me and my brother. – So, Stef’s a lez. | -收养了我和我兄弟 -那史戴菲是同性恋 |
[31:11] | That’s what I thought with that hair and all. | 我看到她的发型什么的也猜出来了 |
[31:15] | Yeah, you’re really lucky that Stef got you into G.U. | 你真的很幸运 史戴菲让你进入女生之家 |
[31:19] | It’s a big deal. | 这是件大事 |
[31:21] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[31:34] | Hey, honey. Umm… | 亲爱的 |
[31:38] | So, I spoke with Drew, and | 我和德鲁聊了一下 |
[31:40] | he’s not going to approve Jesus’s senior project. | 他不会批准黑素斯的毕业设计 |
[31:44] | – Wait. Why not? – Well, he loved the idea, | -为什么 -他很喜欢这个主意 |
[31:48] | but… he’s just not convinced that Jesus will– | 但是他觉得黑素斯 |
[31:51] | will be a senior next year | 明年可能毕不了业 |
[31:53] | or even if he’ll be back at Anchor Beach at all. | 甚至可能不会回锚滩上学了 |
[31:56] | He thinks… we might have to send him to a special school. | 他觉得 我们可能要送他去特殊学校 |
[32:01] | Well, he’s getting better. Isn’t he? | 但他正在好转 不是吗 |
[32:03] | He is, but with TBI’s there can be setbacks. | 是的 但是脑创伤可能有后遗症 |
[32:06] | I mean, he’s– he can’t read right now, | 现在他还不能阅读 |
[32:08] | he’s missing a lot of school. | 他落下很多课 |
[32:10] | Okay, well, what if he goes to summer school to catch up? | 他可以去暑假学校补课 |
[32:14] | Maybe, if he can, | 也许 如果他可以的话 |
[32:15] | but we– but we just don’t know yet. | 但是 我们现在无法确定 |
[32:17] | You can’t tell him this right now. | 你现在不能告诉他 |
[32:18] | It’ll crush him even more. | 他会更崩溃的 |
[32:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:23] | I just got his hopes up, and now I have to let him down again. | 我刚让他充满希望 现在又要让他失望了 |
[32:51] | – Thirteen, actually. – Um, can I use the bathroom? | -其实是十三 -我能去洗手间吗 |
[32:55] | Yeah, I have to take you, though. | 可以 但我得和你一起去 |
[32:57] | I’ll take her. | 我陪她去吧 |
[33:08] | Hey, yeah, so listen. | 你好 听着 |
[33:42] | – Who’s this? – Daddy? | -是谁 -爸爸吗 |
[33:45] | It’s me, Diamond. | 是我 戴蒙德 |
[33:46] | What happened? Where the hell you been? | 怎么回事 你去哪儿了 |
[33:48] | I know, Daddy. I’m sorry. | 我知道 爸爸 很抱歉 |
[33:51] | This John went all crazy on me, and someone called the cops. | 那个嫖客的打我 有人报了警 |
[33:56] | – I– I got arrested. – You idiot. | -我被捕了 -你这个傻瓜 |
[34:03] | Don’t be mad, Daddy. | 爸爸 别生气 |
[34:06] | – Please? – Yo, whose phone are you calling me from? | -求你了 -你用谁的电话给我打电话 |
[34:09] | It’s a… cop’s daughter. | 一个警察的女儿 |
[34:12] | She– she helps out at the home– | 她帮助我离开女生之家 |
[34:14] | the group home they put me in. | 这是一个她们安顿我的组织 |
[34:16] | You’re calling me from a cop’s phone? | 你用警察的电话给我打电话 |
[34:17] | – You stupid? How stupid are you? – No. | -你蠢吗 怎么能这么蠢 -不是 |
[34:20] | It– it ain’t a cop’s phone. | 这不是警察的电话 |
[34:23] | It’s her daughter’s. | 是她女儿的 |
[34:26] | Wait, wait, so you’re in a group home? | 等等 你住在集体家庭里吗 |
[34:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:31] | They ain’t got me locked up or nothing. | 他们没把我关起来 |
[34:35] | You can come get me. | 你可以来接我走 |
[34:44] | Please, Daddy. | 求你了爸爸 |
[34:48] | – I love you. – Hey, listen to me. | -我爱你 -听我说 |
[34:51] | I love you too, right? | 我也爱你 好吗 |
[34:53] | But you know what you gotta do, right, | 但你知道你该做什么 对吧 |
[34:55] | to get back with me, for messing up my money? | 要是想回我这儿来 因为你让我丢了钱 |
[34:59] | You gotta bring me one of those girls, baby. | 你得给我拐个女孩回来 宝贝 |
[35:05] | Guess what? Drew approved your senior project. | 猜猜看 德鲁批准了你的毕业设计 |
[35:09] | Wait, really? No– no way. | 什么 真的吗 不会吧 |
[35:12] | Well, kind of. | 算是批准了 |
[35:13] | He said it needed to be both of our projects, | 他说这必须是我们两个的毕设 |
[35:15] | because it was so expensive and all. | 因为太贵了什么的 |
[35:18] | Y-you want this to be your… project? | 你希望这成为 你的毕设吗 |
[35:22] | Yeah. Why not? | 当然 为什么不呢 |
[35:24] | I can be, like, the project manager, | 我可以 当毕设的管理员 |
[35:27] | and you know I’m very good at bossing people around. | 你知道我最喜欢指挥人了 |
[35:29] | And that way we can be done | 这样我们可以早点做完 |
[35:31] | and not have to worry about it next year | 等大家都愁毕设的时候 |
[35:33] | when everyone else is freaking out. | 我们明年就不用愁了 |
[35:39] | – Thank you. – Now all we need to do is get Gabe onboard. | -谢谢 -现在我们只需要说服加布了 |
[35:45] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[35:48] | It’s, uh, The Magic Tree House. | 这是 魔法树屋 |
[35:51] | The one where they go to the Ice Age. I found it in the attic. | 穿越去冰河世纪那集 在阁楼发现的 |
[36:08] | Do you wanna… | 你愿意… |
[36:11] | read it to me? | 读给我听吗 |
[36:19] | “One summer day in Frog Creek, Pennsylvania, | 宾夕法尼亚 青蛙小溪的一个夏日 |
[36:22] | a mysterious tree house appeared in the woods.” | 一个神秘的树屋出现在了丛林里 |
[36:28] | “Eight-year-old Jack | 八岁的杰克 |
[36:28] | “And his seven-year-old sister, Annie, | 和他七岁的妹妹 安妮 |
[36:30] | climbed into the tree house.” | 爬进了树屋 |
[36:37] | – Hey, love. – What are you doing here? | -亲爱的 -你在这儿干什么呢 |
[36:40] | Oh, you know, just in the neighborhood. | 没什么 正好在附近 |
[36:43] | Okay. Hey. Okay? | 好吧 好吗 |
[36:46] | – Yeah. – Hey, Diamond. How are ya? | -嗯 -戴蒙德 你好吗 |
[36:49] | – Everything okay at G.U.? -Yeah, it’s good. | -女生之家一切还好吗 -挺好 |
[36:52] | – Good. -Thanks for getting me in. | -那就好 -谢谢你帮我申请 |
[36:57] | – I know I’m really lucky, so– – It’s no problem. | -我知道我很幸运 所以 -没事 |
[37:01] | No problem. | 没事 |
[37:04] | Uh, any more thoughts on helping us get Russell off the street? | 你考虑帮我们抓拉塞尔的事了吗 |
[37:11] | Yeah. I’ll do it. | 考虑了 我帮忙 |
[37:12] | That’s good. I’m really happy to hear that. | 真好 我很高兴你这么说 |
[37:15] | You’re not just saving yourself. | 你不仅仅是救了自己 |
[37:16] | You know, you’re gonna save a lot of girls. | 你还能救下很多女孩 |
[37:20] | I’ll go with you into the station tomorrow, | 明天我陪你去局里 |
[37:22] | talk to the team, all right? | 录个口供 好吗 |
[37:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:25] | I should probably go and get some more signatures. | 我得去要签名了 |
[37:29] | I’m not– I’m not doing too good, so… | 我没 没有要到很多呢 所以… |
[37:31] | – All right. Got it. I’ll see you tomorrow. – Yeah. | -好 知道了 明天见 -好 |
[37:43] | You have a very pretty singing voice. | 你唱歌很好听 |
[37:45] | Girl, tell me something I don’t know. | 姑娘 这我本来就知道 |
[37:48] | No, for real. You could be big-time. | 说真的呢 你也许能出名的 |
[37:53] | I definitely see that for you. | 我真的这么觉得 |
[37:56] | I actually know a music producer. | 我其实认识一个音乐制作人 |
[37:58] | My boyfriend. He came up in the hood with Kendrick. | 我男友 他和肯德里克关系很近的 |
[38:02] | – Wow. – He could probably | -哇哦 -他也许 |
[38:03] | hook you up with a record deal or something. | 能给你出个唱片什么的 |
[38:05] | – Seriously? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[38:07] | – No way. – For real. | -不可能吧 -真的 |
[38:08] | What? Oh, that’s– okay, that’s dope. | 天哪 这简直 太疯狂了 |
[38:13] | What do you think of her? | 你觉得她怎么样 |
[38:15] | I think she’s gonna be okay. | 我觉得她会没事的 |
[38:18] | I could’ve ended up like her | 要不是你救了我和裘德 |
[38:20] | or any of these girls | 我也可能 |
[38:22] | if you hadn’t rescued me and Jude. | 和她或者其他这些女孩一样的 |
[38:24] | You guys were always meant to be our kids. | 你们注定要成为我们的孩子 |
[38:26] | You know? I love you. | 知道吗 我爱你 |
[38:28] | Oh, I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:04] | We’re sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:05] | You’ve reached a number that is no longer in service. | 您拨打的电话是空号 |
[39:13] | So, I didn’t want to say this over the phone, | 我不想在电话上说这事 |
[39:17] | and I probably shouldn’t be talking about it at all, | 其实我可能根本就不该说这事 |
[39:18] | but… it wasn’t a parent who told Lauren about the sex ed class. | 但 性教育课的事不是家长告诉劳伦的 |
[39:22] | There actually wasn’t even a complaint. | 其实都没有人投诉 |
[39:24] | Okay, well, so then how did Lauren find out about it then? | 好吧 那劳伦是怎么知道的呢 |
[39:28] | – Drew. – Drew told Lauren. | -是德鲁 -德鲁告诉劳伦的 |
[39:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[39:35] | Guess who they’re making interim principal. | 猜猜他们要任命谁当临时校长 |
[39:42] | Thought you might be here. | 就知道你在这儿 |
[39:45] | I can be pretty sporty, too. | 我的运动也不错的 |
[39:52] | That’s a good shot. | 投的不错 |
[40:00] | Did– did you see me kiss Dawn? | 你 是不是看到我和道恩接吻了 |
[40:10] | – Why didn’t you say anything? – Because… | -为什么不告诉我 -因为 |
[40:16] | When Aaron kissed me, it didn’t mean anything. | 亚伦吻我时 我也没有动感情 |
[40:19] | I was hoping that you felt the same way. | 我只是希望你也是如此 |
[40:25] | Unless– did it? | 除非 不是这样吗 |
[40:30] | I– I shouldn’t have kissed her… | 我 我不该吻她的 |
[40:33] | …and I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. | 我很抱歉没有告诉你 |
[40:37] | But did it mean something? | 那你到底动感情了吗 |
[40:41] | Do you like her? | 你喜欢她吗 |
[40:45] | Yeah. | 喜欢 |
[40:49] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[40:52] | It’s easy with her. | 和她在一起更轻松些 |
[41:00] | I love you, Callie. | 我爱你 凯丽 |
[41:03] | But… everything is so damn hard. | 但是 跟你在一起太难了 |
[41:08] | It shouldn’t be so hard. | 恋爱不该这么难的 |