时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’ve been thinking. When Ty gets out, | 我在想 阿泰出狱之后 |
[00:03] | you guys move into the one-bedroom, | 你们搬单人间去 |
[00:05] | and Ana and Isabelle will move in with me. | 安娜和伊莎贝尔搬来和我住 |
[00:06] | Troy Johnson said he was working here the day that Martha Johnson | 特洛伊·约翰逊说玛莎死那天 |
[00:08] | – was murdered. -No, Callie, no! | -他在这里 -不 凯丽 不 |
[00:10] | Your trial is comin’ up. | 你就要接受审讯了 |
[00:12] | You need to be thinking about that, | 你该想的是这个 |
[00:12] | not worrying about some murder. | 不是关心什么谋杀案 |
[00:14] | I’m gonna call the cops if you ever come near me again! | 你要再靠近我我就报警了 |
[00:17] | Callie saw AJ kissing another girl. | 凯丽看见阿吉亲吻别的女孩 |
[00:19] | – Do you like her? – Yeah. I like her. | -你喜欢她吗 -喜欢 我喜欢她 |
[00:21] | So, Jesus didn’t read my letter… | 黑素斯没有读我的信 |
[00:23] | because he can’t read. | 因为他读不了 |
[00:24] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[00:25] | It’s the letter Emma wrote to Jesus. | 这是艾玛写给黑素斯的信 |
[00:28] | What are you doing with it? | 为什么在你手里 |
[00:29] | Emma didn’t want anyone else finding it. | 艾玛也不想让其他人看到这封信 |
[00:31] | – Emma’s pregnant? – No, she isn’t pregnant… anymore. | -艾玛怀孕了吗 -不 现在没有了 |
[00:34] | I… want to build it. | 我想建树屋 |
[00:37] | What if… we ask Gabe to help? | 如果我们叫加布帮他呢 |
[00:39] | Are you guys all here for LGBTQ sex-ed? | 你们都是来上性教育课的吗 |
[00:41] | To require a permission slip from ABCC, | 但要求锚滩同意书 |
[00:45] | implicates the school. | 就牵扯到校方 |
[00:46] | We’re asking you to resign. | 我们希望你能辞职 |
[00:47] | It wasn’t a parent who told Lauren about the sex-ed class. | 性教育课的事不是家长告诉劳伦的 |
[00:50] | Drew told Lauren? | 德鲁告诉劳伦的 |
[00:52] | Guess who they’re making interim principal? | 猜猜他们要任命谁当临时校长 |
[00:56] | I feel like I should quit in solidarity! | 我觉得我该主动辞职 |
[00:59] | I mean, Drew totally threw Monte under the bus. | 德鲁根本就是牺牲了蒙绨 |
[01:01] | I’m sure it’s only a matter of time | 他背后捅我刀子 |
[01:02] | before he stabs me in the back. | 也是时间问题 |
[01:05] | I don’t know about that, Lena. | 我不清楚 莉娜 |
[01:06] | He got the job that he wanted. | 他得到了他想要的工作 |
[01:08] | He can’t run the school without you; he needs you. | 没有你他管理不下来学校 他需要你 |
[01:10] | Besides, you love ABCC. | 再说 你爱锚滩 |
[01:12] | Our kids go to school there. | 我们的孩子也都在那里上学 |
[01:13] | You’re really gonna give this up without a fight? | 你真的打算不争取一下就放弃吗 |
[01:19] | Is that work? | 工作的电话吗 |
[01:20] | No, it’s about Callie. | 不 是关于凯丽的 |
[01:29] | Gabe, hey! | 加布 |
[01:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:34] | I… tried calling you, but your phone’s disconnected. | 我给你打过电话 但你电话打不通 |
[01:38] | Uh, yeah, I am, uh, moving. | 对 我正在搬家 |
[01:41] | Got a job in Lake Tahoe, so… | 在太浩湖找到一份工作 所以… |
[01:47] | Wait, you what? | 等等 你什么 |
[01:49] | – Were you gonna tell us? – Of course. | -你有打算告诉我们吗 -当然有 |
[01:51] | Ah, just it happened really fast and… | 只是一切发生得太快了 |
[01:55] | So, what– why– why are you looking for me? | 你找我干什么 |
[01:58] | Jesus and I want to build this massive tree house, and… | 黑素斯和我想建大树屋 |
[02:01] | I don’t know, I– | 我不知道 |
[02:03] | I thought that you could help. | 我本以为你可以帮我们 |
[02:07] | I found bread! | 我找到面包了 |
[02:08] | Oh, wait, never mind, it’s just the butts, you want ’em? | 等等 算了 只有一点渣了 你要吗 |
[02:10] | Yeah, I don’t mind butts as long as I have jam. | 只要有果酱 我无所谓 |
[02:12] | Yeah, I’m not touching that. | 我才不吃 |
[02:13] | That’s what she said. | 她说不吃而已 |
[02:16] | – Morning, everybody. – Okay… | -早上好 大家 -好 |
[02:17] | there is literally no food in this house. | 家里真的一点吃的都没有了 |
[02:20] | I know, sorry, sorry! | 我知道 对不起 对不起 |
[02:22] | I did not have time to go to the store yesterday, | 我昨天没时间去商店 |
[02:23] | but I will go today, I promise. | 我我今天会去的 我保证 |
[02:25] | Hey, Mama, do you think that Noah | 妈妈 你觉得诺亚和我 |
[02:27] | and I could decorate Taylor’s locker this weekend? | 周末去装饰泰勒的储物柜如何 |
[02:29] | Her birthday is on Monday. | 她星期一生日 |
[02:30] | Oh, honey, that’s really sweet, but you know it’s not allowed. | 宝贝 那很贴心 但你知道那有违校规 |
[02:33] | They consider it defacing school property. | 他们认为这有损学校的财产 |
[02:35] | Well, that’s kinda harsh, isn’t it? | 这规定有点无理了吧 |
[02:37] | Hey, so what do you guys think about, uh, giving Jesus my room? | 你们觉得把我房间让给黑素斯怎么样 |
[02:40] | Like, permanently? | 永久让给他 |
[02:42] | Really? That’s awfully nice of you, B. | 真的 你真的太好了 小布 |
[02:45] | Well, not so nice. | 没那么好 |
[02:47] | I was kind of hoping I could move into the… garage? | 我是希望我能搬进车库 |
[02:51] | Well, Callie and Mariana might have an opinion about that. | 凯丽和玛丽安娜也许会有意见 |
[02:54] | Well, I’m sure Mariana will have an opinion, but… | 玛丽安娜肯定有 但… |
[02:57] | I’m fine with it, I don’t want to sleep up there. | 我都没问题 我不想睡楼上 |
[02:58] | I think that’s a great idea. | 我觉得那是个好主意 |
[03:00] | Oh, do you? Well, we will talk about it. | 是吗 我们稍后再谈这个问题 |
[03:02] | Why don’t you guys get a move on? | 你们动作快点了 |
[03:03] | Your brains are not going to enrich themselves. | 你们的脑子没办法自己教育自己 |
[03:06] | Callie, can, uh… | 凯丽 你能… |
[03:07] | – Can we talk to you for a second? – Yep. | -我们能给你聊几句吗 -好 |
[03:11] | So, we talked to your lawyers, | 我们跟你律师谈过了 |
[03:13] | and the, uh, the trial date has been set. | 庭审日期定下来了 |
[03:16] | Okay, when is it? | 好的 什么时候 |
[03:18] | Well, there must have been an opening | 肯定是庭审出了空缺 |
[03:19] | in the schedule, because it’s a week from today. | 因为安排到了下周一 |
[04:08] | Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry! | 天啊 对不起 |
[04:12] | I figured you might want that after homo sex-ed. | 想着你上了同性恋性教育课 你会想要 |
[04:30] | I want you to know… | 我想告诉你 |
[04:31] | I feel terrible about what happened with Monte. | 对于蒙绨的事 我感觉很遗憾 |
[04:33] | I–I never wanted her job, and I know you two are close. | 我从没想过取代她 我知道你俩很好 |
[04:38] | Aw, I– I mean, not really. | 也没有那么好 |
[04:41] | Monte and I didn’t always see eye to eye. | 蒙绨和我总是意见相左 |
[04:44] | So, it’ll be nice to– to work | 和有教育背景的人 |
[04:45] | with someone with an educational background again. | 再次一起工作也挺好的 |
[04:50] | Anyway, we were just lucky that you were here to step in. | 我们很幸运有你接手了 |
[04:54] | In the meantime, if you need any help, | 与此同时 如果你需要任何帮助 |
[04:55] | I’d be happy to take some work home. | 我很乐意在家里分担一些工作 |
[04:57] | Uh, that would be fantastic. | 那就太好了 |
[05:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:02] | And then… | 然后… |
[05:04] | That guy! | 这堆东西 |
[05:06] | It’s heavy. | 很沉 |
[05:10] | So, Troy’s manager at the dive shop said | 特洛伊在潜水用品店的经理说 |
[05:11] | that he was working at the time that Martha Johnson was killed. | 玛莎·约翰逊被杀时他正在上班 |
[05:14] | – Right. – Right, and four years later, they’re in a relationship. | -好 -好 四年后 他俩在一起了 |
[05:18] | Troy and the manager, I mean, | 我是说特洛伊和经理 |
[05:19] | what if they were having an affair back then? | 要是那时起他们就有一腿呢 |
[05:22] | She was married before, and now she’s not anymore. | 她之前结过婚 现在是单身了 |
[05:24] | What if that’s what ended things? | 如果这是她婚姻结束的原因呢 |
[05:27] | Well, if there’s any truth to that, | 如果有任何证据证明 |
[05:29] | she loses all credibility as his alibi. | 她所说的他的不在场证明就无效了 |
[05:32] | I don’t think Vanessa’s gonna want to talk about it, | 我觉得瓦内萨不会说的 |
[05:33] | but maybe her ex-husband would. | 但也许她前夫会 |
[05:37] | Do your lawyers know about this? | 你律师知道这件事吗 |
[05:39] | Well, they don’t believe that Troy killed his grandmother. | 他们不相信特洛伊会杀了他祖母 |
[05:42] | I can’t tell them about the DNA evidence we found. | 我不能告诉他们我们找到的DNA证据 |
[05:45] | Unless I wanna add breaking into Doug Harvey’s house | 除非我想增加一条非法闯入 |
[05:47] | to the list of charges against me. | 道格·哈维房子的罪名 |
[05:49] | Do you know, uh, where Vanessa’s ex-husband lives? | 你知道瓦内萨的前夫住哪里吗 |
[05:52] | Uh, yeah, Los Angeles. | 知道 洛杉矶 |
[05:56] | Well, um… | 好吧 |
[05:58] | I’m actually headed to LA later. | 事实上我稍后要去洛杉矶 |
[06:01] | It’s my dad’s birthday. | 我爸爸的生日 |
[06:03] | You don’t seem very happy about it. | 你似乎对此不是很开心 |
[06:05] | It’s complicated. | 有点复杂 |
[06:08] | But maybe I could go check on the ex, see what he has to say? | 但也许我可以去问问他前夫 看看他怎么说 |
[06:14] | Or maybe you could come with me? | 也或许你能跟我一起去 |
[06:16] | Get some answers, be my buffer? | 去找答案 顺便当我的缓冲器 |
[06:20] | I guess AJ wouldn’t be too cool with that. | 我想阿吉应该不会同意的 |
[06:23] | I don’t think AJ would care. | 我认为阿吉并不关心这事 |
[06:27] | So, is that a yes? | 所以你同意了吗 |
[06:33] | Mama, | 妈妈 |
[06:37] | um, so can I go with Aaron to | 我能跟亚伦 |
[06:40] | visit his parents in LA? | 去洛杉矶看望他父母吗 |
[06:42] | Oh, honey, I really don’t think that’s such a great idea. | 宝贝 我认为这不是一个好主意 |
[06:45] | I mean with your trial coming up on top of everything else? | 你马上要庭审 其他事也一大堆 |
[06:48] | I don’t wanna spend the whole weekend | 我不想整个周末 |
[06:49] | just sitting around thinking about the trial. | 都坐在这里想庭审的事 |
[06:51] | It’s only overnight. | 就一晚上 |
[06:54] | I need to check with Mom. | 我跟妈商量一下 |
[06:56] | Yeah, um, we kinda need to know now though, | 我们现在就得知道结果 |
[06:59] | so we can beat the traffic. | 这样我们能错峰出行 |
[07:01] | Please, Mama! | 求你了 妈妈 |
[07:02] | Aaron wants a buffer, because I guess | 亚伦想叫个伴儿 我猜是因为 |
[07:04] | he doesn’t have the best relationship with his parents. | 他和父母的关系不是很好 |
[07:07] | And you promise you’re really just going to go hang out | 你保证你真的只是和亚伦的父母 |
[07:09] | with Aaron’s parents, at their house? | 出去玩 就在他们家 |
[07:11] | Promise. You can even call his parents if you want. | 我保证 如果你想可以给他父母打电话 |
[07:14] | I do want. | 我真想打 |
[07:20] | Hey, it’s Stef, please leave a message. | 嗨 我是史戴菲 有事请留言 |
[07:22] | Hey, call me back. | 给我回电话 |
[07:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:28] | But you’re not going anywhere near Aaron’s death-cycle. | 但是 决不允许你上亚伦的死亡摩托车 |
[07:32] | Take the Mini. | 开那辆迷你 |
[07:33] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[07:35] | Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 太谢谢了 |
[07:39] | Text me their number! | 把他们家电话发给我 |
[07:52] | What? You okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[07:53] | Is… this safe for you? | 这样…对你安全吗 |
[07:58] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[07:59] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想当然安全了 |
[08:01] | But you’re not sure. | 但你不确定 |
[08:04] | What, do you want, like, a doctor’s note or something? | 你想怎么样 要医生证明一类的 |
[08:08] | Kinda. | 差不多吧 |
[08:10] | I shouldn’t have said yes? I got to take this job! | 我不应该同意吗 我需要这份工作 |
[08:13] | You know, but I just… | 你明白的 但我只是… |
[08:16] | I just didn’t want to disappoint the twins again. | 我只是不想让双胞胎再失望了 |
[08:18] | So don’t, stay. | 那就别让他们失望 留下 |
[08:20] | I’m living in my truck. | 我住在我的车里 |
[08:22] | I, uh… | 我… |
[08:24] | I got evicted, that’s– that’s why I took the job in Tahoe. | 我被赶出来了 所以我才接受太浩湖的工作 |
[08:26] | Wait, you got evicted? | 等等 你被赶出来了 |
[08:28] | Yeah, I was, um… | 是的 我… |
[08:29] | You know, going through a rough time, and– and– and I just… | 遇到些困难 并且 我就… |
[08:33] | I stopped showing up for jobs. | 有段时间我没按时工作 |
[08:36] | Now, Mariana and Jesus need me. | 现在 玛丽安娜和黑素斯需要我 |
[08:40] | I can’t help them, because I messed up… again. | 我帮不上他们 因为我又搞砸了 |
[08:43] | Look, you gotta talk to them for me. | 你帮我和他们谈谈 |
[08:45] | Please, I– | 拜托 我 |
[08:47] | I just don’t think I can face them. | 我觉得我无法面对他们 |
[08:50] | I– I will. | 我 我会的 |
[08:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:00] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
[09:07] | – Okay. – Have fun at wrestling. | -好的 -摔跤课玩得开心 |
[09:10] | Bye. | 拜 |
[09:14] | Can I have sex? | 我能啪啪吗 |
[09:21] | Wow, uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:24] | Well, as you know… | 你知道的… |
[09:26] | Mom and I don’t encourage it, because you’re so young, | 妈和我都不鼓励 因为你还太小 |
[09:30] | but if you do, we– we insist that you practice safe sex. | 但如果你真要 我们坚持你采取安全措施 |
[09:33] | No, yeah, yeah, I know that, Mama. | 不不 我知道这个 妈妈 |
[09:35] | I mean, like, with my TBI, is it… | 我是说 我的脑损伤有… |
[09:38] | uh… dangerous? | 有…危险吗 |
[09:41] | Uh, sex with your TBI? | 带着脑损伤啪啪 |
[09:44] | Maybe, honey, I–I don’t know. | 也许会吧 亲爱的 我不知道 |
[09:47] | Yeah, well, can you call my doctor? | 你能打电话问下医生吗 |
[09:50] | You want me to call your doctor | 你想让我给你医生打电话 |
[09:51] | and ask if my 16-year-old son can have sex? | 问他 我十六岁的儿子能否做爱 |
[09:54] | Yeah, please. | 是的 拜托 |
[09:57] | Okay, fine, I will. | 好吧 我会的 |
[10:07] | So, are you gonna call now? | 所以 你现在能打吗 |
[10:08] | – Jesus! – Well, I just– | -黑素斯 -好吧 我就是… |
[10:35] | – It’s nice. – Yeah. | -你家看起来挺好的 -是啊 |
[10:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[10:55] | Uh, Mom, this is Callie. | 妈 这是凯丽 |
[10:56] | – Hi. – Callie, welcome. | -你好 -凯丽 欢迎 |
[10:58] | – Thank you. – Welcome, how was the drive? | -谢谢 -欢迎 一路开车顺利吗 |
[11:00] | It was good, it was easy. There was almost no traffic. | 挺好的 很轻松 路上几乎没什么车 |
[11:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:05] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[11:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:07] | – Hi, I’m Callie. – So nice to meet you. | -你好 我是凯丽 -很高兴认识你 |
[11:10] | – What’s up? – What’s up? | -你好啊 -你好啊 |
[11:13] | Evan, could you show Callie to her room, please? | 埃文 请你带凯丽去她房间好吗 |
[11:16] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[11:17] | – You have a beautiful home. – Thank you, very sweet. | -你们家很漂亮 -谢谢 真贴心 |
[11:20] | Uh, dinner should be ready in an hour. | 晚餐一小时后准备好 |
[11:22] | Allison, could you come help me in the kitchen, please? | 艾莉森 请你来厨房帮帮我好吗 |
[11:52] | – Hey, your room okay? – Yeah. | -你房间还满意吧 -可以 |
[11:56] | Totally. It’s, uh, pretty cool wallpaper. | 相当满意 还有很酷的墙纸 |
[12:00] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:03] | Okay, alright, easy, bro. Come on, relax. | 好了 冷静 兄弟 够了 冷静 |
[12:07] | So, are you a lesbian? | 所以 你是女同吗 |
[12:09] | His last girlfriend was a lesbian, oh, no, wait, no! | 他前女友就是女同 不对 等等 |
[12:11] | – She was straight, he was the lesbian. – Evan. | -前女友是直的 他是女同 -埃文 |
[12:14] | Chill, okay, Callie has a boyfriend. | 冷静 好吗 凯丽有男朋友 |
[12:16] | – Go help Mom, go. – Alright. | -去帮妈妈 快去 -好了 |
[12:19] | – Sorry. – No, it’s okay. | -抱歉 -不 没关系 |
[12:21] | He’s fun. | 他很有趣 |
[12:27] | I don’t have a boyfriend anymore, actually, um… | 事实上 我没有男朋友了 |
[12:30] | AJ and I broke up. | 阿吉和我分手了 |
[12:32] | Oh. Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:35] | Yeah, it’s for the best. I mean, I’m probably going to jail. | 这样最好 反正我也可能要进监狱了 |
[12:38] | Callie, going to jail is, like, the worst-case scenario. | 凯丽 进监狱只是最坏的可能性 |
[12:41] | Well, what about Vanessa’s ex-husband? | 还有瓦内萨的前夫呢 |
[12:43] | He could still crack Troy’s alibi. | 他还是有可能揭穿特洛伊的不在场证明的 |
[12:46] | Short of him producing a video tape of | 除非他能提供特洛伊谋杀 |
[12:50] | Troy murdering Martha, | 玛莎的录像带 |
[12:51] | I really don’t see how it helps. | 估计他也没什么用 |
[12:54] | I could still get a plea deal. | 我还是有可能得接受认罪协议 |
[12:57] | Have you talked to your moms about that? | 你和你妈妈谈过这个吗 |
[13:00] | No. | 没有 |
[13:01] | I just don’t think I can handle a trial. | 我认为我应付不了审判 |
[13:07] | Those people saying awful things about me. | 那些人说我很多不好的话 |
[13:10] | You can’t give up though. | 但你不能放弃 |
[13:13] | Is it giving up, or is it being smart? | 这算是放弃 还是明智的选择 |
[13:18] | Your mom’s gonna know you did this. | 你妈妈会知道是你做的 |
[13:20] | Totally worth it. She’s gonna love it. | 绝对值得 她会喜欢的 |
[13:22] | Hope so. Now let’s get out of here. | 希望如此 现在我们离开这吧 |
[13:25] | Hold on, I want to see what I got on my history test. | 等下 我想看看我历史测试成绩 |
[13:34] | B-plus, not bad. | B+ 还可以 |
[13:37] | Is this the class where the kid put the dildo on your chair? | 就是这节课上有人在你椅子上放自慰器吗 |
[13:41] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:42] | Let’s see what that douche bag got. | 让我看看那个讨厌鬼的成绩 |
[13:46] | Nice work, Todd. | 干得好 老师 |
[13:49] | Karma’s a bitch. | 报应最气人了 |
[13:52] | So is payback. | 报复也一样 |
[13:57] | Alright. | 好了 |
[13:59] | Could you please pass the rolls, Allison– Aaron? | 把面包递给我好吗 艾莉森 亚伦 |
[14:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:04] | Allison was my mother’s name, | 艾莉森是我母亲的名字 |
[14:06] | and she was named after her. | 她以我母亲的名字而得名 |
[14:09] | They’re also both the biggest cheaters you’ll ever meet. | 他们也都是你所见过的最大的老千 |
[14:11] | – Like games, cards… – Death. | -游戏 纸牌… -死亡 |
[14:13] | Nana lived way longer than she was supposed to. | 祖母去世的年纪绝对高于平均值 |
[14:19] | Do you ever see Lindsay at UCSD? | 你还见过加州大学圣迭戈分校的琳赛吗 |
[14:22] | Who’s that? The girl in the prom picture? | 那是谁啊 舞会照片上的女孩吗 |
[14:24] | They were a cute couple. | 他们是可爱的一对 |
[14:27] | Uh, we don’t really talk anymore. | 我们不再联系了 |
[14:29] | She got into the sorority scene, so… | 她进了女生联谊会 所以… |
[14:32] | Guess you won’t be doing that. | 我猜你不会进吧 |
[14:34] | Dad. | 爸 |
[14:36] | What? Only you get to joke? | 怎么了 就你能开玩笑 |
[14:40] | I, uh, I got you something. | 我 我给你买了礼物 |
[14:45] | It’s a first edition. | 这是初版 |
[14:47] | I hope you like it. | 希望你喜欢 |
[14:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:50] | Peas, please? | 豆子递一下 好吗 |
[14:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:00] | It was so gross. | 真恶心 |
[15:01] | Kissing Drew’s ass and hanging Monte out to dry, | 拍德鲁的马屁 还坑了蒙绨 |
[15:05] | but you’re right! I’m not giving ABCC up. | 但你是对的 我不会放弃锚滩社区委的 |
[15:08] | Thought you were going to the store today. | 我还以为你今天会去商店 |
[15:10] | Oh, I didn’t have time. I ordered pizzas. | 我没时间去 我订了披萨 |
[15:12] | Pizza? | 披萨 |
[15:14] | That’s the third time this week, love. | 这是本周第三次了 亲爱的 |
[15:15] | Drew gave me a stack of paperwork as tall as Mariana. | 德鲁给我的工作快和玛丽安娜一样高了 |
[15:19] | And, you know, there are many | 你知道的 警局 |
[15:20] | grocery stores between the station and home. | 到家里的路上有很多超市 |
[15:23] | Yeah, well, you know, I was | 你也明白 |
[15:24] | just busy trying to take down johns and pimps, | 我一直忙着抓那些嫖客和皮条客呢 |
[15:26] | but, you know, I’ll make sure and add that to my list. | 我保证我会把这事也列进任务单 |
[15:28] | Wanna hear what’s on my list | 想听听除了努力保住工作 |
[15:29] | besides trying to keep my job and taking Jesus to rehab? | 和带黑素斯去复健之外我的任务单吗 |
[15:33] | Callie asked if she could go to LA for the weekend with Aaron, | 凯丽在问她周末是否可以和亚纶去洛杉矶 |
[15:36] | and Jesus wants to know if he can have sex. | 黑素斯想知道他可不可以和别人上床 |
[15:40] | Wait, I hope you said “No” to both. | 等一下 我希望你答案是两个不 |
[15:43] | Lena? | 莉娜 |
[15:44] | Oh, my– | 我的天哪 |
[15:49] | Rose for the birthday boy. | 寿星的玫瑰花 |
[15:51] | Oh! I gotta get the cake server. | 我需要拿个蛋糕铲 |
[15:53] | Oh, is that a tattoo? | 那是纹身吗 |
[15:56] | Bad ass. | 太酷了 |
[15:58] | I got nothing to say about that. | 我对此无话可说 |
[16:00] | Oh, you do, you’re just not gonna say it. | 你有话说 只是不想说而已 |
[16:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:05] | Haven’t you mutilated yourself enough? | 你还没伤害够自己吗 |
[16:12] | Okay, you know what, um… | 我得说 |
[16:14] | surgery is not mutilation. | 做这个手术不是伤害自己 |
[16:16] | Aaron is a man. | 亚纶是个男人 |
[16:17] | All he did was make sure that what he looks like on the outside | 他所做的只是让他的外在看起来 |
[16:19] | matches who he is on the inside. | 和他的内在一样 |
[16:21] | On the inside? On the inside? | 他的内在 他的内在 |
[16:23] | Underneath all of this, is my daughter, Allison. | 这幅外表下是我的女儿 艾莉森 |
[16:26] | He is your son, okay, | 他是你的儿子 好吗 |
[16:28] | and he is a wonderful, caring, brave person, | 他是一个照顾人的勇敢的好人 |
[16:32] | basically, the best guy I know, and you should be proud– | 基本上是我认识最棒的男生 你应该骄傲 |
[16:35] | Okay, this is a birthday party. | 好了 这是场生日会 |
[16:37] | So, can we all get along? | 我们能好好相处吗 |
[16:40] | Who would like some cake? | 谁想来点蛋糕吃 |
[16:49] | You think you might be going a little far? | 你会不会觉得自己做的有点太过分了 |
[16:51] | He came after me twice for being gay. | 他因为我是同性恋捉弄了我两次 |
[16:53] | I don’t think I’m going far enough. | 我觉得我做的还不够过分 |
[16:59] | I feel bad for him. | 我很同情他 |
[17:01] | I just wish there were a way that he could stay in town. | 我只是希望有办法让他留下来 |
[17:04] | I think it would be good for him, and for the twins. | 我觉得这样对他和龙凤胎都有好处 |
[17:09] | He’s gotta have some options. | 他有没有什么选择 |
[17:10] | I mean, isn’t there a family or somebody that can help him out? | 我的意思是他没有亲人可以帮助他吗 |
[17:14] | He has us. | 他有我们 |
[17:18] | What if he moved into the one-bedroom? | 他搬进那个一卧套间怎么样 |
[17:22] | The one-bedroom you’re moving into next week? | 那个你下周要搬进去的一卧套间吗 |
[17:24] | It would just be temporary. | 只是暂时这样安排 |
[17:27] | Just until he got back on his feet. | 只是到他能恢复到以前的状态为止 |
[17:29] | And where are you and Isabella gonna live? | 那你和伊莎贝拉住哪里 |
[17:32] | You can’t live with me and AJ. | 你不能和我还有阿吉住在一起 |
[17:34] | I guess we’ll just stay at my parents’ a little longer. | 我们可以在我父母家多待些日子 |
[17:41] | Gabe needs help. | 加布需要帮助 |
[17:56] | So if you wanna get out of here, I’m like totally down. | 如果你想离开这里 我完全同意 |
[18:01] | You just went off on my parents at my dad’s birthday dinner. | 你刚在我爸的生日会上对我父母发了脾气 |
[18:04] | You seriously think that’s okay? | 你真的觉得这样合适吗 |
[18:09] | I was defending you. | 我在为你说话 |
[18:11] | – I can defend myself. – But you didn’t. | -我可以为我自己说话 -但是你没有 |
[18:13] | You just sat there and let | 你只是坐在那 |
[18:15] | your family say really awful things about you. | 随你的家人对你说一些非常难听的话 |
[18:18] | Look, I don’t like the way | 听好 我也不喜欢 |
[18:19] | they treat me either, but I made a choice. | 他们对待我的方式 但是我做出了选择 |
[18:21] | I could… push them away, or I could accept them. | 我可以把他们推开或者接受他们 |
[18:26] | Yeah, but they don’t accept you! | 但是他们并不能接受你 |
[18:28] | You said it was complicated. It’s not complicated at all. | 你说这很复杂 这一点都不复杂 |
[18:30] | – It’s completely one-sided. – They’re family, | -这完全偏于一方 -他们是我的家人 |
[18:32] | Callie, that’s important to me. | 凯丽 这对我来说很重要 |
[18:33] | – Why don’t you say something? – It wouldn’t make a difference. | -为什么你不说些什么 -说什么都没有用 |
[18:35] | They don’t even have any pictures of you in their house, | 自从你变性之后他们连你的照片 |
[18:37] | since you transitioned! | 都不在家里摆着了 |
[18:38] | Callie! | 凯丽 |
[18:40] | This isn’t something you can fix. | 这不是你能改变的 |
[18:44] | Can we just… | 我们能不能 |
[18:47] | let it go? | 不再谈这些 |
[18:49] | I’m tired, I want to sleep. | 我累了 我想要睡了 |
[19:06] | Um, I think I’m gonna bail. | 我想我该回去了 |
[19:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:11] | I thought we were gonna hang out. | 你不是要和我玩吗 |
[19:12] | Yeah, I just don’t really feel like being around you right now. | 我现在不是很想和你在一起 |
[19:16] | I get that you’re pissed off and everything, | 我理解你现在很生气什么的 |
[19:19] | but… bullying a bully? | 但是欺侮一个恃强凌弱的人 |
[19:23] | Kinda makes you just as bad as him. | 让我觉得你和他一样坏 |
[19:24] | I’m just supposed to take it? | 那我就应该接受这些吗 |
[19:27] | Let everyone make fun of me? | 让大家都开我的玩笑 |
[19:28] | I thought we were supposed to stand up to the bullies. | 我们不是应该和欺负人的人斗争的吗 |
[19:30] | – There are better ways to fight back. – Oh, come on! | -有更好的还击方法 -得了吧 |
[19:33] | Bullies always win… | 那些人总是会赢 |
[19:36] | and I’m tired of being a loser. | 我不想再当失败者了 |
[19:37] | What makes you a loser is stooping to his level. | 堕落到他那个层次你才真的失败 |
[19:53] | Uh, have you and Mama decided if I could move in the garage? | 你和妈妈决没决定我搬进车库的事 |
[19:57] | Oh, it’s all we talk about. It’s our number one priority. | 我们一直在讨论 这是我们的头等大事 |
[20:00] | Well, Mama said she wouldn’t have a problem with it. | 妈妈说她对此没有什么意见 |
[20:02] | Did she? | 她这么说了吗 |
[20:04] | Okay, well, I am still thinking about it. | 好吧 我还需要考虑考虑 |
[20:06] | I mean, you know, we could | 你知道我们可以 |
[20:07] | rent it out for extra money, quite honestly. | 把车库租出去赚些额外的钱 说真的 |
[20:09] | Mom. | 妈 |
[20:11] | Hey, listen! If you would | 听着 如果你想要 |
[20:12] | like to earn the privilege of living out there, | 得到住在车库的权利 |
[20:14] | then you need to step up | 你应该站出来 |
[20:16] | and start helping out around the house more. | 多帮帮家里做些事情 |
[20:18] | Sure, okay. | 可以 没问题 |
[20:20] | Great! Well, then, you | 太棒了 那么 |
[20:22] | can start in the morning with a grocery run. | 你可以从早上去超市采购开始 |
[20:24] | – Easy enough. – Okay, this is for groceries. | -非常简单 -这是要买生活用品的钱 |
[20:28] | Okay, and groceries only. | 只能用来买生活用品 |
[20:30] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[20:33] | My work here is done. | 我的工作完成了 |
[20:39] | How’s paperwork going? | 文书工作写的怎么样了 |
[20:40] | – Oh, I haven’t even made a dent. -Oh. | -我还一点都没写 -天哪 |
[20:42] | So, I just got off the phone with Jesus’ doctor. | 我刚和黑素斯的医生通完电话 |
[20:45] | And after one of the more | 在结束我人生中 |
[20:47] | awkward conversations I’ve ever had in my life… | 又一个非常尴尬的对话之后 |
[20:50] | Jesus is now cleared to | 医生允许黑素斯可以 |
[20:51] | resume sexual activity with some limitations. | 有限制的进行性生活了 |
[20:55] | Hey, well, thanks for the help, Doc. | 谢谢你的帮助 医生 |
[20:58] | So… | 所以说 |
[21:00] | if we pass this along, | 要是告诉他这个消息 |
[21:02] | does that mean we’re condoning him having sex? | 是不是意味着我们纵容他发生性行为 |
[21:05] | Well, he’s having it anyway. | 他怎么都会做的 |
[21:06] | What my concern is where he’s having it. | 我担心的是他在哪里做这些 |
[21:09] | I don’t want it happening in a car or… | 我不想他在车里 或者 |
[21:12] | God knows where, especially in his condition. | 谁知道的什么鬼地方 特别是他这个情况 |
[21:14] | You’re saying that we should | 你是说我们应该 |
[21:15] | allow him to have sex in the house in his room? | 允许他在这个家里 在他房间里做吗 |
[21:18] | I don’t know, I mean, the kids are getting older, | 我不知道 孩子们在长大 |
[21:20] | and part of safe sex is having it in a safe, private place. | 安全的性行为包括在一个安全私密的地方做 |
[21:24] | Great! So at any given time, | 真棒 所以在任何时间里 |
[21:25] | our five kids could be here having sex behind closed doors. | 我们的五个孩子都可以关上门来发生关系 |
[21:28] | – What are we running, a brothel? – No, of course not. | -我们这是在经营妓院吗 -当然不是了 |
[21:30] | And Jude is too young. | 而且裘德还太小 |
[21:32] | But I think that maybe we need | 但是我觉得我们需要 |
[21:33] | to think about relaxing the rules for the others. | 考虑为其他四个孩子放松一下规定 |
[21:38] | Okay! Well, whatever you think, honey. | 好吧 你怎么想都可以 亲爱的 |
[21:47] | I’m gonna get ready for bed. | 我要准备上床睡觉了 |
[21:57] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[21:58] | Um, I just wanted to get some water. | 我想要些水喝 |
[22:00] | Oh, please, help yourself. | 请随意 |
[22:10] | I shouldn’t have said those things at dinner. | 我不应该在晚饭的时候说那些话 |
[22:13] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:15] | I’m really glad he has a friend like you. | 我很高兴他有你这样的朋友 |
[22:20] | She was such a beautiful girl. | 她曾经是个那么漂亮的小女孩 |
[22:24] | It’s been really hard. | 这一切实在太难接受了 |
[22:26] | I mean, especially for Jim. | 特别是对于吉姆来说 |
[22:31] | And me… | 对于我来说 |
[22:34] | I’ve lost a daughter too. | 我也失去了一个女儿 |
[22:36] | Someone to go clothes shopping with, | 可以一起去买衣服的 |
[22:39] | and get our nails done… | 一起做指甲的人 |
[22:43] | offer boyfriend advice, or girlfriend advice. | 给她提男友建议 女友建议也好啊 |
[22:46] | I mean, we were okay with that. | 我们是接受同性恋的 |
[22:54] | I think the thing I was most looking forward to was… | 我曾经最期待的就是 |
[23:00] | being a grandmother. | 当个外婆 |
[23:05] | Teach her how to change diapers, | 教她怎么换尿布 |
[23:06] | and what to do when the baby’s teething. | 教她宝宝长牙时该怎么做 |
[23:10] | You can still be a grandmother. | 你仍然能当奶奶 |
[23:12] | It’s different when you have sons. | 都是儿子就不一样了 |
[23:15] | Their wives have their own mothers, and so you’re just… | 儿媳妇有自己的妈 所以我就… |
[23:19] | not as involved. | 没那么重要了 |
[23:26] | And then, I think of all the pain that I caused her. | 然后 我又想到我给她造成的所有痛苦 |
[23:32] | Every time I put her in a dress, | 每次我让她穿裙子 |
[23:34] | or had her take ballet, or join the Girl Scouts. | 或让她上芭蕾课 或加入女童军 |
[23:37] | Things that I thought would make her happy. | 那些我以为会让她开心的事 |
[23:43] | I must have made her life so hard. | 我肯定让她活得很痛苦 |
[23:48] | And I always thought that we would be…best friends, | 我一直以为我们会是最好的朋友 |
[23:51] | but I don’t know who is sleeping | 但我现在都不知道睡在 |
[23:54] | in Allison’s old room right now. | 艾莉森原房间的人到底是谁 |
[23:56] | He’s the same person that he’s always been. | 他还是原来的他 一直是那样 |
[24:02] | And he… loves you. | 而且 他爱你 |
[24:07] | A lot. | 很爱你 |
[24:13] | I know, I’m– | 我知道 我… |
[24:16] | I know you’re right. | 我知道你说得对 |
[24:19] | And we are trying, I swear we are trying so hard. | 我们也在努力 我发誓我们很努力 |
[24:27] | I just wish he hadn’t… done something so permanent. | 我只希望 他没做这么永久性的改变 |
[25:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:30] | – My mom hates it. – Yeah. Understandably. | -我妈很不喜欢 -情有可原 |
[25:33] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[25:35] | You’re up early. | 你起得真早 |
[25:36] | She was getting us coffee and donuts. | 她给我们买了咖啡和甜甜圈 |
[25:38] | Lindsay never did that. | 琳赛就没这么做过 |
[25:40] | Um, where’s Dad? | 爸在哪儿 |
[25:42] | Uh, golf, of course. | 当然是打高尔夫去了 |
[25:43] | Right, and the donuts? | 好吧 甜甜圈呢 |
[25:46] | In the kitchen. | 在厨房 |
[25:48] | – Hey, I want that last fritter. – Oh, okay. | -最后一块馅饼我要了 -好吧 |
[25:51] | I, um, actually printed something out for you while I was out. | 我出去时给你打印了点东西 |
[26:03] | He’s handsome, isn’t he? | 他很英俊 不是吗 |
[26:30] | Um, what is this about? | 要谈什么事 |
[26:32] | Well, I finally heard back from your doctor. | 你的医生终于给我回电话了 |
[26:42] | So, Jesus was wondering about his health… | 黑素斯担心自己的健康状况 |
[26:47] | in regards to sexual activity. | 跟性活动相关的 |
[26:49] | Mama, she– she knows. | 妈 她知道 |
[26:51] | Okay, before we start, Emma, | 好吧 艾玛 开始前 |
[26:53] | I want to make sure that you are comfortable discussing this. | 我想先确保你对这个话题不会尴尬 |
[26:56] | – Yep. – Good. ‘Cause I think it’s important | -不会 -那就好 因为我觉得 |
[26:59] | that you two are on the same page… with parameters. | 你们对界限达成共识很重要 |
[27:04] | Uh… like– like what? | 比如什么 |
[27:07] | Well, like, um… | 比如… |
[27:10] | so… how do you– how do you guys have sex? | 你们是怎么做爱的 |
[27:16] | Um, the normal way, I mean, I– I think, yeah. | 就正常做啊 应该是吧 |
[27:20] | What I mean is… | 我的意思是… |
[27:23] | don’t do anything too strenuous, okay? | 别做太激烈的 知道吗 |
[27:26] | No standing, no picking up, | 别站着做 不要老汉推车 |
[27:29] | no in the shower stuff. | 别鸳鸯浴什么的 |
[27:33] | Uh, just no acrobatics, basically. | 也就是别做复杂动作 |
[27:37] | Got it. | 明白 |
[27:38] | And the doctor also suggested that Jesus be supine. | 医生还建议黑素斯仰卧 |
[27:44] | What’s– what is that? | 什么意思 |
[27:47] | On the bottom. | 就是在下面 |
[27:50] | Right, so, uh, that way you won’t exert yourself so much. | 对 这样你就不需要太用力 |
[27:55] | Yeah, less work for me, no problem. | 好吧 我少出力 没问题 |
[27:58] | Okay, also, um… | 还有… |
[28:00] | given your circumstances, | 考虑到你的情况 |
[28:01] | we have decided to waive the “Closed Door” rule. | 我们决定放弃”关门”的规矩 |
[28:05] | For now, okay? | 只是暂时的 |
[28:07] | We don’t want you sneaking off somewhere | 我们不想让你溜到其他地方 |
[28:09] | doing something somewhere unsafe. | 在不安全的地方做这些事 |
[28:11] | So– so I can– I mean, we, we… | 所以我能… 我们… |
[28:15] | can do it in my room? | 能在我房间做吗 |
[28:18] | I am neither encouraging nor condoning. | 我既不鼓励也不纵容 |
[28:20] | Got it. | 明白 |
[28:21] | But use protection. | 记得用保护措施 |
[28:23] | D-done, and– and done! | 明白 明白 |
[28:26] | So, are we good? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[28:28] | We’re good. | 可以了 |
[28:30] | Just don’t do it right now, please. | 拜托别现在就做 |
[28:36] | The move is finally finished! | 搬家终于完成了 |
[28:40] | Say, “Yay, Mama.” | 说”棒 妈妈” |
[28:42] | Thank you for watching her. | 感谢你看着她 |
[28:44] | – Are you kidding? She’s the best. – Yes, she is. | -不算什么 她是最棒的 -是啊 |
[28:49] | Gabe came by yesterday. | 加布昨天来了 |
[28:51] | He, uh, he’s not gonna be able to help with the tree house. | 他不能帮忙建树屋了 |
[28:55] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[28:56] | – But he’s… – It’s not what you think. | -但他… -不是你想的那样 |
[28:58] | He wants to help, he really does. | 他想帮忙 真的想 |
[29:01] | Yeah, right. | 我信了 |
[29:03] | The thing is he doesn’t have a place to live, | 问题是他没地方住 |
[29:05] | and if he doesn’t take this job up north, | 如果他不接受北边的工作 |
[29:07] | he’s gonna be living out of his car. | 他就只能住车里了 |
[29:09] | I think he’s depressed. | 我觉得他很郁闷 |
[29:11] | Well, he could have just said that. | 他本可以直接说的 |
[29:12] | He was hoping he could work something out. | 他希望能找到解决办法 |
[29:15] | Anyway, he has a new number, and he wanted me to give it to you. | 他换了新号码 他想让我给你 |
[29:19] | – Thanks. – You’ll tell Jesus? | -谢谢 -你会告诉黑素斯吧 |
[29:23] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[29:26] | Bye, sweet girl, bye. | 拜 乖女孩 拜 |
[29:32] | – See ya, guys. – Bye. | -回见 -拜 |
[29:43] | Look, I hate to see Mariana and Jesus let down, | 我不想看到玛丽安娜和黑素斯失望 |
[29:47] | but I mean, you, me, Isabella, AJ, we– | 但你我 伊莎贝拉和阿吉 我们… |
[29:51] | We’ve got a complicated situation | 我们现在情况复杂 |
[29:53] | and we’re just starting to figure it out. | 我们还在想怎么解决自己的问题呢 |
[29:55] | I feel like we’re finally moving forward, and I– I– | 我感觉我们终于有进展了 我… |
[29:57] | I just don’t want anything to mess that up. | 我不想让任何事破坏这点 |
[30:00] | I know, me neither. | 我知道 我也是 |
[30:03] | Do you wanna see your new room, princesita? | 想看看你的新房间吗 小公主 |
[30:07] | – I’m gonna put her down for a nap. – Okay. | -我去哄她睡会儿 -好 |
[30:26] | This is weird, right? | 是不是有点怪啊 |
[30:29] | I mean, every time your door is closed, | 每次你关上门 |
[30:32] | it’s like we’re announcing to your moms that we’re having sex. | 就像在向你妈妈们宣告我们在做爱似的 |
[30:35] | I could live with that. | 这我能接受 |
[30:43] | Remember, don’t move too much. | 记得 别太用力 |
[30:45] | Alright, my bad. | 好 我的错 |
[30:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:52] | Less work for you does not mean no work at all. | 你少出力不代表完全不出力 |
[31:11] | I think all that– the Mama sex talk. | 我感觉妈谈性爱这事 |
[31:14] | It’s just, like, getting in my head, I guess. | 一直在我脑海挥之不去 |
[31:17] | Screw the rules, right? | 去他的规矩 |
[31:37] | This has… never been a problem. | 这以前从来不是问题 |
[31:41] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我知道 |
[31:46] | Maybe… maybe it’s your meds? | 或许是药物原因 |
[31:50] | My aunt’s on anti-depressants | 我阿姨服抗抑郁药 |
[31:51] | and she says that she has no sex drive at all anymore. | 她说她不再有丝毫性冲动了 |
[31:57] | She’s an… over-sharer. | 她什么都说 |
[32:12] | Oh, what was that for? | 怎么了这是 |
[32:14] | For being the guy I knew you were. | 为你保持原来的你 |
[32:25] | Thanks for coming in today. | 感谢你今天来 |
[32:27] | Sure, happy to be here. | 没什么 很高兴来这里 |
[32:29] | Now let me give you the tour. | 我来带你参观吧 |
[32:34] | Hey, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[32:36] | Oh, uh, Mom asked me to go to the store. | 老妈要我去采购 |
[32:38] | I see. | 知道了 |
[32:40] | And why did you get these? | 你为什么买这些 |
[32:43] | A sale. | 促销 |
[32:47] | Two for one. | 买一送一 |
[32:50] | Uh, a lot of this was not on the list, I’m quite sure. | 我很确定很多不是购物单上的 |
[32:54] | Uh, yeah, I kind of lost the list. | 是的 我把购物单弄丢了 |
[32:57] | So, I just, sort of, winged it. | 我就随便买了 |
[33:00] | Okay, well, where’s– where’s the chicken? | 好吧 鸡肉呢 |
[33:02] | Do we need chicken? | 我们需要鸡肉吗 |
[33:04] | I will go back. | 我再回去买 |
[33:06] | Uh, no, you’ve done enough. | 不用了 你做得够多了 |
[33:09] | I’ll just have Mom get it on her way home. | 我让你老妈回家路上买 |
[33:11] | She was supposed to do the shopping. | 本就该她去买的 |
[33:12] | Uh, isn’t Mom working late tonight? | 老妈今晚不是要加班吗 |
[33:16] | Okay, get the chicken, only the chicken, | 好吧 去买鸡肉 只买鸡肉 |
[33:19] | or I will turn that garage into a meditation room. | 否则我把车库改成冥想室 |
[33:21] | God knows I could use it. | 天知道我多需要 |
[33:25] | – Question. – What now? | -问你哦 -又怎么了 |
[33:27] | Gabe’s homeless. Can he move into the garage? | 加布无家可归 能让他住到车库里吗 |
[33:30] | Sure, why not! | 当然可以 |
[33:31] | Oh, thank God, cause I already told him “Yes.” | 谢天谢地 因为我已经跟他说了可以 |
[33:38] | I really believe Anchor Beach could be one of the top prep schools in Southern California, | 我相信锚滩学校是南加州 甚至全国 |
[33:41] | and maybe the country. | 最好的预科学校 |
[33:42] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[33:44] | Well, one of them’s the new principal. | 他们中的一个是新校长 |
[33:46] | What are they doing here on a Saturday? | 今天是周六 他们来干什么 |
[33:47] | We’re gonna need more classrooms, of course, | 我们当然需要更多的教室 |
[33:50] | and a new auditorium. | 以及一个新的报告厅 |
[33:51] | But school’s right on the beach! | 但这学校就在海滩上 |
[33:53] | – Parents will pay a premium to send their kids here. – Yeah. | -家长们会不惜一切将孩子送进来 -是的 |
[33:56] | So, what kind of endowment do you think we’re going to need | 你觉得我们需要多少捐助才能把锚滩 |
[33:59] | to convert Anchor Beach from charter to private? | 从委办学校变成私立学校 |
[34:01] | Oh, ten million? | 一千万吧 |
[34:03] | I can make that happen. | 我可以接受 |
[34:08] | Does your mom know about this? | 你妈妈知道这事吗 |
[34:09] | Uh, she must, right? | 她肯定知道 对吗 |
[34:23] | So, you were right. | 看来你说的对 |
[34:26] | Vanessa was having an affair with Troy. | 瓦内萨和特洛伊有奸情 |
[34:28] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. | -你不是开玩笑吧 -不是 |
[34:30] | According to her ex-husband, apparently, she was obsessed. | 她前夫说 原话是她都鬼迷心窍了 |
[34:34] | Would have done anything for Troy. | 愿意为特洛伊做任何事 |
[34:35] | And he said that he was willing to talk to the police, | 他说他愿意和警察或者你的律师合作 |
[34:38] | or your lawyers, or whatever we need. | 无论你需要什么 |
[34:40] | I know it’s not security footage, but… | 我知道这不是完美的证据 但是… |
[34:42] | But it’s something. | 但是也说明了一些问题 |
[34:45] | – Thank you. – Yeah, so… | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[34:48] | No plea deal? | 不接受认罪协议吗 |
[34:52] | Well, if you can put up | 如果你能忍受 |
[34:53] | with all the things your family says about you, | 你的家人说你的那些话 |
[34:55] | I think I can handle | 我觉得我也能受得了 |
[34:57] | what some strangers at a trial say about me, so… | 在审讯中他们跟我说的话 |
[35:01] | You did– you did a number on my mom. | 你对我妈妈影响很大 |
[35:04] | She put my picture on the mantle. | 她把我现在的照片挂起来了 |
[35:09] | Look, I, uh, I want you to know that I don’t… | 我希望你知道我不是… |
[35:12] | I know you’re going through a lot right now | 我知道你现在一团糟 |
[35:13] | and I know you don’t want attachments and… | 我知道你不想建立感情 |
[35:17] | Last night probably didn’t mean… | 昨晚可能没什么… |
[35:20] | It’s fine if it was like a road trip thing or… | 如果只是个旅行的一时冲动… |
[35:29] | Or not, fine with that too. | 不是也没关系 这我也接受 |
[35:35] | No one’s out there! It’s just empty. | 没人在 就是空着的 |
[35:37] | Please, Mama, Jesus needs Gabe to help him with the tree house. | 妈妈拜托 黑素斯需要加布帮他建树屋 |
[35:40] | He can’t do that from Tahoe. | 他在太浩湖做不到 |
[35:42] | Mariana, it’s a really big ask. | 玛丽安娜 这是件大事 |
[35:44] | I know, but I’m sure he’d only | 我知道 我保证 |
[35:45] | be living out there for a couple months tops. | 他最多只是在这里住几个月 |
[35:48] | Out where? The garage? | 哪儿 车库里吗 |
[35:50] | Gabe’s moving in. | 加布要搬进来了 |
[35:51] | Nothing has been decided yet. | 现在还没决定 |
[35:53] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[35:54] | – What about you? – I’m gonna move in the garage. | -你怎么了 -我是要搬去车库 |
[35:57] | – So Jesus can keep my room. – How generous. | -这样黑素斯就能住我房间 -你很大度 |
[36:00] | Hey, I’m the one who offered Jesus my room in the first place. | 一开始就是我先把屋子让给了黑素斯 |
[36:02] | Okay, well, what if I wanted to live out there, huh? | 我要是想住在车库呢 |
[36:04] | Do you? | 你想吗 |
[36:05] | – Ew, no. – Right. | -不想 -对嘛 |
[36:07] | Oh, hey, how was the trip? | 你的旅行怎么样 |
[36:09] | Oh, it was good. | 挺好的 |
[36:10] | Callie already said she doesn’t want to move in the garage. | 凯丽已经说过她不想搬去车库 |
[36:12] | – You did? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -是的 |
[36:14] | – I like sharing with you. – Aw. | -我喜欢和你住一个房间 -哇 |
[36:16] | – I like sharing with you too. – So? | -我也喜欢跟你住一个房间 -所以呢 |
[36:19] | Okay, look, you have Jesus’ bed, Gabe doesn’t have anywhere. | 你还能睡黑素斯的床 加布就没有地方住 |
[36:22] | Whoa, what– what about Gabe? | 加布怎么了 |
[36:25] | Oh, uh, well, he needs a place to stay if he’s gonna help us, | 如果他帮我们的话就需要地方住 |
[36:28] | so I volunteered the garage. | 所以我提出了车库 |
[36:30] | Well, Mama, can he? | 妈妈 他可以住在那儿吗 |
[36:32] | I– I really need to discuss this with Mom first. | 我需要和妈先商量一下 |
[36:35] | But if she says no, does that mean that– | 但如果她说不行 是不是就说明… |
[36:37] | that we don’t get to build the tree house? | 我们没法建树屋了 |
[36:41] | I’m sure we can– we can work something out. Brandon? | 我保证我们会想出办法的 布兰登 |
[36:46] | Yeah, of course, sure. | 当然了 |
[36:48] | Okay, Jesus, your medication. | 黑素斯 吃药 |
[36:51] | How long do I have to take this for? | 这药我得吃多久 |
[36:54] | Five years, honey. | 五年 亲爱的 |
[36:58] | Are there any… side effects? | 有没有什么副作用 |
[37:00] | Well, they usually list them on the bottle. Let me have it. | 他们通常写在瓶子上 我看看 |
[37:02] | “Side effects include dizziness, | “副作用包括头晕 |
[37:04] | blurred vision, skin rash and impotence.” | 视力模糊 皮肤红疹和阳痿” |
[37:07] | Wait, wait a minute, are you reading that? | 等会儿 你在念上面的字吗 |
[37:10] | What? Am I? I– whoa! | 什么 我 |
[37:14] | – I am! – Oh my God! | -真的是 -我的天啊 |
[37:15] | You’re reading! | 你又认字了 |
[37:19] | – Yeah, yeah, no– – Keep going, keep going. | -没有… -继续 继续 |
[37:20] | Um, I take one capsule by mouth two to three times a day! | 每天口服一粒胶囊 每日两或三次 |
[37:28] | Well, there’s the happiest I’ve seen you since the accident. | 车祸以来我第一次见你这么开心 |
[37:30] | Oh, I know, I’m just so grateful. | 我知道 我实在太激动了 |
[37:33] | Although I am gonna kinda miss those glasses. | 其实我还觉得他戴眼镜挺好看呢 |
[37:36] | – Well, he still has to wear them for a little while. – Yeah. | -他还要再戴一阵子的 -是啊 |
[37:39] | Hey, you know, if you’re hungry, | 如果你饿了 |
[37:40] | there’s still some leftover chicken in the fridge. | 冰箱里还有点剩的鸡肉 |
[37:43] | That I had send Brandon back to the store to get | 我让布兰登回店里去买的 |
[37:45] | since he forgot the list… | 因为他忘了拿你给他的 |
[37:47] | that you gave him. | 购物单 |
[37:48] | Oh, really? Gosh! | 真的吗 天啊 |
[37:53] | I thought you were gonna do the shopping. | 你说你去买菜的 |
[37:55] | Well, I see no reasons why the kids can’t pitch in and… | 孩子们没有理由不帮忙 |
[37:57] | There is every reason, | 理由很多 |
[37:58] | and we have a giant plastic tub of Red Vines | 比如现在橱柜里有一大塑料盆红葡萄藤 |
[38:00] | in the cupboard to prove it. | 就是他买的 |
[38:03] | You know, I really need you to help out a little more. | 我真的需要你多帮帮忙 |
[38:07] | Really? ‘Cause you seem to have it covered, you know. | 真的吗 但你看起来完全顶得住 |
[38:09] | Making all the decisions without me. | 不找我商量就自己做所有决定 |
[38:12] | I’m making all the decisions because you’re not here. | 我自己做决定是因为你不在 |
[38:14] | Everything is on me. | 所有事情都得靠我 |
[38:15] | I– I had to have the sex talk with Emma and Jesus alone. | 我得单独跟艾玛和黑素斯谈性话题 |
[38:18] | Had to deal with Mariana | 还得处理玛丽安娜 |
[38:19] | wanting to move Gabe into the garage alone. | 想要加布搬进车库的建议 |
[38:22] | I mean, am I gonna deal with Callie’s trial preparation all alone too? | 我是不是也要独自准备凯丽的庭审 |
[38:25] | No, sweetheart. | 不是 亲爱的 |
[38:26] | No, I’ve got– I’ve got laundry that I’m doing. | 我在收拾衣服 |
[38:30] | – Okay, you wanted me to take this job. – I know. | -是你要我接受这份工作的 -我知道 |
[38:35] | I just didn’t think that I was… | 但当时不知道我… |
[38:37] | going to feel like a single parent. | 会感觉自己成了单亲母亲 |
[38:41] | Okay, listen, sit with me. | 听着 坐下 |
[38:47] | I appreciate everything that you’re doing for this family. | 我很感谢你为这个家做的一切 |
[38:50] | I do, and I realize that the | 真的 我也明白 |
[38:51] | majority of the burden is falling on your shoulders, | 大多负担都落在了你的身上 |
[38:54] | and I am sorry for that, I am. | 我为此很抱歉 真的 |
[38:56] | Well, I appreciate… | 我很感激 |
[38:58] | all the extra hours you’re working to make up for me being on leave. | 你因为我不上班而加的班 |
[39:01] | Okay, but it was never the deal that you do everything, | 但并不应该是你来做所有事 |
[39:03] | and I’m gonna try and do better, | 我会试着做得更好 |
[39:05] | but I do think the kids can help out more. | 但我真的觉得孩子们可以帮上忙 |
[39:08] | They’re old enough. | 他们够大了 |
[39:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:17] | – Are those marshmallows? – Shut up. | -那是棉花糖吗 -不许说我 |
[39:19] | I was eating my feelings, and I have a lot of feelings. | 我是化情绪为食欲 我有好多情绪 |
[39:24] | And there’s a lot of laundry. | 也有好多脏衣服 |
[39:25] | Would you like me to do the laundry? | 你想让我来洗衣服吗 |
[39:27] | – Yes, please! – Okay. | -拜托你了 -好的 |
[39:33] | Please tell me that you didn’t say Gabe could move in. | 请告诉我你没说加布可以搬来住 |
[39:45] | Hey, so Mama said you forgot to take your pill. | 妈妈说你忘了吃药 |
[39:52] | – Thanks. – Yep. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[39:54] | Um… have you seen the letter Emma wrote me? | 你看到艾玛给我写的信了吗 |
[39:59] | No. | 没有 |
[40:01] | I want to read it, now that I can. | 我想看看 因为现在我又认字了 |
[40:07] | Um, yeah. | 好吧 |
[40:10] | Hey, thanks, by the way. | 顺便谢谢你 |
[40:13] | For what? | 为什么谢我 |
[40:14] | For giving me your room, and helping me with rehab. | 让我住你的房间 帮我复健 |
[40:21] | You’re a good brother. | 你是个好兄弟 |
[40:25] | And you’re a good brother too. | 你也是个好兄弟 |