时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We’re still seeing a fair amount of neuro inflammation. | 我们仍能看到大量神经炎症反应 |
[00:04] | Then I-I won’t go back to school. I can get my GED. | 那我不回学校 我能拿同等学力 |
[00:08] | He is potentially dangerous. | 他其实还挺危险的 |
[00:09] | Sometimes, I’m actually afraid of him. | 有时候我挺害怕他的 |
[00:11] | I was wondering if I could try out for the team. | 我在想我能不能通过选拔进你们队 |
[00:14] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[00:16] | This is my little sister, Poppy. | 这是我妹妹 波比 |
[00:18] | – Hi. – We just wanted to | -你们好 -我们想 |
[00:19] | officially welcome you to the neighborhood. | 正式欢迎你们搬来这里 |
[00:20] | – This is my wife. – Tess! | -这是我的妻子 -小特 |
[00:23] | Gabe won’t be back for a couple days. | 加布这几天都不会回来 |
[00:24] | You’re welcome to stay here till then. | 你可以待到他回来 |
[00:26] | We don’t want you to throw away your past. | 我们不想让你抹去你的过去 |
[00:28] | We just want you to stop repeating it. | 我们只是不想让你再重复它 |
[00:30] | If you try to be someone you’re not, you won’t be happy. | 戴上面具做人是不会开心的 |
[00:42] | Uh, missed you in class today. | 今天上课没看见你 |
[00:44] | – Is everything okay? – Oh, yeah, yeah. | -还好吗 -嗯 没什么 |
[00:46] | I just had to get a permit for this party we’re throwing. | 我去申请办派对的许可了 |
[00:48] | It’s like a fund-raiser for derby. | 是给轮滑队筹集资金用的 |
[00:50] | You should come. | 你也来吧 |
[00:51] | It’s just 10 bucks to get in, | 拿十块钱就能进 |
[00:52] | and there’s gonna be live music. | 而且有现场音乐表演 |
[00:54] | Yeah, I’ll, um, I’ll try to make it. | 我 我尽量去吧 |
[00:56] | Bring some friends. Just don’t tell Mariana. | 带些朋友来 千万别告诉玛丽安娜 |
[00:58] | I don’t want her showing up with Poppy | 我不想她和波比一起来 |
[00:59] | since there’s gonna be drinking and stuff. | 你也知道她酗酒的毛病 |
[01:02] | Ximena? | 西门娜 |
[01:03] | Uh, do you have a minute? | 你现在有空吗 |
[01:05] | I’ll text you the deets. Later. | 细节之后发短信给你 回见 |
[01:07] | So what’s going on with your application? | 你的申请是怎么回事 |
[01:09] | You should have reapplied weeks ago. | 你几个星期前就应该再申请的 |
[01:14] | You look like a human | 你看起来像一个 |
[01:15] | who cares about other humans. | 能关心其他人的人 |
[01:17] | Am I right? | 我没说错吧 |
[01:18] | I guess so. | 差不多吧 |
[01:19] | So, how do you feel about UCSD allowing | 你是怎么看加州大学圣迭戈分校 |
[01:21] | a right wing student group | 允许一个右翼学生组织 |
[01:23] | to invite an anti-immigration reform “Expert” | 邀请没有真正学历背景的 |
[01:26] | with no real academic credentials | 所谓的反移民改革”专家” |
[01:28] | to spread her hateful rhetoric on our campus? | 在我们学校散播她的花言巧语的 |
[01:32] | – Um, who is she? -Shiloh McCullen. | -她是谁 -夏洛·麦考伦 |
[01:34] | And we are demanding | 我们请求学校 |
[01:36] | the university cancel her engagement. | 取消她的这次行程 |
[01:39] | Uh, will you sign our petition? | 你能帮我们签一个名吗 |
[01:42] | I’m actually not a student here. | 我其实不是这里的学生 |
[01:44] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[01:50] | Stef’s a safe person to talk to. | 和史戴菲说没事的 |
[01:52] | She helped a lot of my friends, | 她帮了我很多朋友 |
[01:54] | helped them get out of trouble. | 帮助他们摆脱困难 |
[01:57] | I thought everything I told you was supposed to be confidential. | 我以为和你说的那些都是保密的 |
[02:00] | And it mostly is, | 大部分是的 |
[02:01] | but I’m legally obligated to report sexual abuse. | 但在法律上来讲性暴力是要上报的 |
[02:07] | You’re not in trouble, Andy. | 你没惹上麻烦 安迪 |
[02:11] | I’m not a… | 我不是 |
[02:13] | victim or whatever. | 受害者 什么的 |
[02:16] | It sounds to us like you’re engaging in | 听上去你为了生存 |
[02:17] | survival sex. | 在从事性交易 |
[02:20] | You’re staying with an older man? | 你和一个年长的男人生活在一起吗 |
[02:23] | And what if I was? | 是又怎样 |
[02:25] | Treated me hell of a lot better than my own parents. | 他对我比我父母好一万倍 |
[02:28] | At least I had a place to sleep and food to eat. | 至少我有睡觉的地方还有吃的 |
[02:33] | Well, I can’t imagine… | 你所经历的遭遇 |
[02:36] | everything you’ve been through. | 我无法想象 |
[02:38] | The pain of being rejected by your parents. | 被你父母抛弃的痛苦 |
[02:41] | But what this man is doing to you… | 但这个男人对你做的事情 |
[02:44] | it’s not right. | 是不对的 |
[02:45] | ‘Cause, you know, he’s exploiting you for sex. | 因为他在利用你和他发生性关系 |
[02:50] | Do you think you can tell us his name? | 你能告诉我们他的名字吗 |
[02:57] | I know it’s scary. | 我知道这很吓人 |
[02:58] | I’ve been where you are, but… | 我也经历过 但… |
[03:01] | we’re just trying to help you and other kids. | 我们只是想帮你和其他孩子 |
[03:05] | Andy… | 安迪 |
[03:14] | This is my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[03:17] | You can call me at any time. | 你可以随时打给我 |
[03:18] | Anything you need. All right? | 只要你有需要 好吗 |
[03:21] | Like a haircut? | 就像去理发一样吗 |
[03:28] | Can we go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[03:37] | Hey, Cole. Hey, hey, hey, listen. | 科尔 等等 |
[03:40] | Do you think any of the other kids at the center | 中心的其他孩子能不能 |
[03:42] | would be able to ID this guy? | 指认那个人 |
[03:43] | Maybe. I’ll ask around. | 有可能 我去问问 |
[03:45] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[03:49] | Unfortunately, there’s not much we can do for him. | 很可惜 我们只能做这么多 |
[03:51] | There’s no pimp to track, | 他们没有皮条客 |
[03:53] | and most of these boys don’t work the streets. | 这些男孩大部分都不站街 |
[03:55] | So, we just stop trying to find this scumbag? | 难道就放弃找这个人渣吗 |
[03:57] | – We just don’t have the resources. – But… | -我们没有多余人力物力 -但是… |
[04:06] | – You hear about Troy Johnson? – I did. | -听说特洛伊·约翰逊的事了吗 -是的 |
[04:08] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[04:09] | Contrary to what you might think, | 和你的想法正好相反 |
[04:10] | I’m glad justice was served. | 我很高兴正义得到了伸张 |
[04:11] | Yeah, no thanks to you. | 但不是因为你 |
[04:13] | Plenty of evidence pointed to Kyle. | 很多证据都指向凯尔 |
[04:14] | Yeah? What about the evidence that didn’t, | 是吗 那没指向他的呢 |
[04:16] | like his alibi witness? | 比如他的不在场证人 |
[04:17] | You know, the pedophile that you cut a deal with | 就是那个你为了让他不为凯尔作证 |
[04:19] | to make sure that he wouldn’t testify on Kyle’s behalf. | 和他达成协议的恋童癖 |
[04:22] | You really need to learn to let things go. | 你真应该学着放下过去 |
[04:24] | I am not letting anything go | 帕特里克·莫洛伊还逍遥法外 |
[04:25] | while Patrick Molloy is out there preying on kids. | 危害孩子们 我不会袖手旁观 |
[04:28] | Knock yourself out. | 随便你 |
[04:37] | *It’s not where you come from* | *你来自何方不重要* |
[04:40] | *It’s where you belong* | *你属于何方才重要* |
[04:43] | *Nothing I would trade* | *我不愿意交换* |
[04:46] | *I wouldn’t have it any other way* | *这样已经最好* |
[04:50] | *You’re surrounded by love* | *你被爱环绕* |
[04:52] | *And you’re wanted* | *你被需要* |
[04:55] | *So never feel alone* | *所以永远不再孤单* |
[04:58] | *You are home with me* | *我们在一起的地方就是家* |
[05:01] | *Right where you belong* | *是你归宿的地方* |
[05:18] | Just wanted to bring a little something for you and Stef | 一点薄礼感谢你和史戴菲 |
[05:20] | to say thank you for hosting | 那天晚上举办了一场 |
[05:22] | such a lovely dinner the other night. | 那么温馨的晚宴 |
[05:24] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:25] | Is she… here? | 她 在吗 |
[05:27] | Uh, no, she’s at work. | 没有 她上班去了 |
[05:28] | But you really didn’t have to do that. | 你真的不用这样的 |
[05:30] | It was our pleasure. | 那是我们的荣幸 |
[05:35] | So, do you have plans tomorrow night? | 你们明晚有空吗 |
[05:37] | No, we’re free. | 有空 |
[05:38] | Well, some friends in Baltimore sent us | 巴尔的摩的朋友送来了些 |
[05:40] | some Kobe steaks as a housewarming gift, | 神户牛排 作为乔迁礼物 |
[05:42] | and it’s just too much food for the three of us. | 我们三个人吃不下那么多 |
[05:44] | So, would you like to join us for a barbecue? | 你们想和我们一起吃烧烤吗 |
[05:47] | We’d love to. | 当然愿意 |
[05:48] | Right, Mama? | 是吧 妈妈 |
[05:50] | I– that– that would be great. Thank you. | 好 好极了 谢谢 |
[05:52] | Six o’clock work? | 六点可以吗 |
[05:54] | Works for us. | 我们没问题 |
[05:57] | – Are you going running? – Yeah. | -你要去跑步吗 -是啊 |
[05:59] | Someone told me there’s a good path by the beach. | 听说沙滩那边有条路很适合跑步 |
[06:00] | Oh! I love that trail. | 我超爱那条路 |
[06:03] | I’m a runner, too. | 我也经常跑步 |
[06:04] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的 |
[06:06] | Since I’ve been getting in really good shape? | 从我这些天开始塑型的时候 |
[06:08] | Thanks for noticing. | “多谢你”注意到了 |
[06:10] | So, you wanna come with? | 你想和我一起去吗 |
[06:12] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[06:13] | Um, let me just… go get changed really quick. | 我去换个衣服马上就来 |
[06:17] | So, we’ll see you tomorrow then. | 那就明天见 |
[06:19] | – Looking forward to it. – Excellent. | -万分期待 -太好了 |
[06:21] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[06:26] | Guess who’s going running with the boy next door? | 猜猜谁要和邻家男孩一起跑步了 |
[06:28] | You don’t run. | 你又不跑步 |
[06:30] | Why does everyone keep saying that? | 怎么大家都这么说 |
[06:31] | Uh, ’cause it’s true. | 因为这是事实 |
[06:32] | Okay, he’s totally into me. | 他非常喜欢我 |
[06:34] | He just came by with his mom to deliver a bottle of wine, | 他就是来他妈妈来送瓶红酒啊 |
[06:37] | which obviously requires only one person. | 很明显一个人来就够了 |
[06:41] | Have you been hanging out with Ximena’s sister? | 你和西门娜的妹妹出去玩过吗 |
[06:45] | why do you ask? | 为什么问这个 |
[06:47] | I don’t know. It’s just Ximena told me that | 我不知道 就是西门娜告诉我 |
[06:49] | you guys are friends or… | 你们是朋友… |
[06:51] | Oh, yeah, | 对 |
[06:53] | we found each other through Twitter, | 我们在推特上认识的 |
[06:54] | and– and we went to a movie. | 而且我们还去看了场电影 |
[06:57] | – Is that a problem? – No. | -有什么问题吗 -没有 |
[06:59] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么你没有告诉我 |
[07:02] | I guess I was just… | 我觉得我就是… |
[07:04] | worried that you wouldn’t want me hanging out | 怕你不想让我和你导师的小妹妹 |
[07:06] | with your mentor’s little sister. | 一起出去玩 |
[07:08] | – It’s fine by me. – Good! | -我不介意 -好 |
[07:10] | Because I need new friends, | 因为我要交些新朋友 |
[07:12] | especially since Emma’s been openly trolling me at school. | 特别是自从艾玛在学校公开给我难堪 |
[07:16] | So… how do I look? | 那么 我看起来怎么样 |
[07:20] | Like someone who’s not a runner. | 怎么看都不是去跑步的 |
[07:22] | How dare you. | 你竟敢这么说 |
[07:27] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:36] | – Got you! – Aah, no! | -抓住你了 -不 |
[07:37] | You got me. | 你抓住我了 |
[07:39] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[07:40] | You’re way too good at this! | 你太厉害了 |
[07:43] | Now you and Mommy find me. | 现在该你和妈妈找我了 |
[07:45] | Y-you really don’t have to– | 你真的不用- |
[07:47] | I mean, you can go if you’re busy. | 如果你忙的话 你可以走 |
[07:48] | Oh, no, I don’t mind. I don’t work till later, anyway. | 不 我没事 反正我晚点才上班 |
[07:51] | Oh, yeah. How’s that going? | 对了 工作怎么样 |
[07:53] | You know, working in fast food | 在快餐店工作 |
[07:55] | is everything I’d hoped it’d be. | 没什么意外就是那样 |
[07:58] | You? | 你呢 |
[08:00] | They made me bar manager | 他们让我在烟房酒吧 |
[08:02] | – at the Smokehouse. – No way! | -当酒吧经理 -不是吧 |
[08:03] | – Congrats. – Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[08:05] | And how’s– how’s Eddie? Is he giving you any trouble? | 那艾迪怎么样 还找你麻烦吗 |
[08:08] | He wouldn’t be Eddie if he wasn’t. | 要不找麻烦 他就不是艾迪了 |
[08:12] | So, what’s new with you? | 那你有什么新进展吗 |
[08:14] | Seeing anyone? | 有交往的朋友吗 |
[08:16] | Sorry, you don’t have to answer that. | 抱歉 你不用回答这个的 |
[08:18] | No. Uh, no, it’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[08:20] | Uh, I am. I’m seeing this girl, | 我在和一个女孩交往 |
[08:22] | but, you know, we’re | 但是你懂的 我们 |
[08:23] | taking things slow right now. | 现在想慢慢来 |
[08:25] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[08:31] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[08:34] | I know the last time we saw each other, | 我知道我们最后见面时 |
[08:36] | – I said some things– – Things I deserved. | -我说了些话 -都是我活该 |
[08:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[08:41] | Your new girl is lucky to have such a nice guy. | 你的新女朋友很幸运找到这么好的男孩 |
[08:47] | Brandon, find me! | 布兰登 找我 |
[08:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:50] | Mason, where are you? | 梅森 你在哪里 |
[08:57] | A night off from feeding the small nation that is our family, | 免了一顿这么多人的晚餐 |
[09:00] | sounds like heaven to me. | 对我来说就是天堂 |
[09:02] | It’s nice to have neighbors | 能有个真的喜欢 |
[09:04] | that we actually like hanging out with. | 一起玩的邻居挺好的 |
[09:06] | Do we like hanging out with them? | 我们真的喜欢和他们一起玩吗 |
[09:08] | I mean, Tess got a little hostile with you | 我是说 小特因为你在高中时抛下她 |
[09:10] | about ditching her for the cool kids in high school. | 和酷酷的孩子们一起玩而对你有敌意 |
[09:13] | She wasn’t hostile. She was kidding. | 她不是有敌意 就是开玩笑 |
[09:15] | Speaking of hostile, | 说到敌意 |
[09:16] | you’re the one that practically bit her head off | 倒是你 当她提出为黑素斯定一个 |
[09:18] | when she brought up that whole | 完整的教育计划这类事时 |
[09:19] | educational plan thingy for Jesus. | 你对她是有点敌意 |
[09:23] | How is he today, anyway? | 那他今天怎么样 |
[09:25] | Oh, he’s hardly gotten out of bed. | 他几乎没有下床 |
[09:27] | I think these new meds are wiping him out. | 我觉得是新药让他不舒服 |
[09:29] | And I think he’s a little depressed. | 他心情也有点低落 |
[09:31] | I’m sure he is, stuck in this house all day. | 肯定是 把自己整天关在屋里 |
[09:33] | Which is why we’re sure as hell | 这就是我们非常确定 |
[09:33] | not gonna let him drop out of school. | 不能让他退学的原因 |
[09:35] | Well, there’s no point pushing back on that | 但不知道他适不适合回去 |
[09:37] | till we know if he’s well enough to go back. | 那勉强回学校也没有意义 |
[09:39] | And I really think that messing with his meds | 我真的觉得让他胡乱吃药 |
[09:42] | is just gonna end up doing more harm than good. | 其实反而并不好 |
[09:43] | The doctors said that it | 医生说 |
[09:44] | might take some time to find the right dosage. | 也许需要些时间找到合适的剂量 |
[09:46] | Yeah, he also said that they know | 是 他也说了他们 |
[09:47] | very little about the brain. | 对大脑知之甚少 |
[09:49] | I’ve been reading about homeopathic remedies | 我了解到些顺势治疗剂 |
[09:51] | and talking to some other moms online, | 并且在网上和别的妈妈交流了一下 |
[09:52] | and one of them put her son on a gluten-free diet | 其中一个说让她儿子进行无麸质饮食 |
[09:55] | to help with inflammation. | 有助于消炎 |
[09:56] | You really think it’s that easy, Lena. | 你真的觉得有那么简单吗 莉娜 |
[09:58] | I think it’s worth a try. | 我认为值得一试 |
[10:00] | And I also found this neurologist in Los Angeles | 我也在洛杉矶找到一位神经科医生 |
[10:02] | who’s doing clinical trials with electrical current | 他一直在用电流做临床试验 |
[10:05] | – to help stimulate the brain. – You mean like shock treatment? | -来帮助刺激大脑 -你是说电击疗法吗 |
[10:07] | – No. – No? It– | -不行 -不行… |
[10:08] | It’s, like, a low targeted current. | 这就是个低度靶电流 |
[10:11] | Still, it sounds scary, Lena. No. | 听起来太恐怖了 莉娜 不行 |
[10:14] | Could you… just not say no to everything. | 你可以不要一票否决所有事情吗 |
[10:17] | We need to advocate for our son here. | 我们要支持我们的儿子 |
[10:19] | We can’t just take Dr. Danville’s word for everything. | 我们不能把丹维尔医生的话当成一切 |
[10:26] | I gotta take this. | 我要接下电话 |
[10:30] | Hey, Cole, what’s up? | 你好 科尔 什么事 |
[10:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:44] | Yeah, totally. | 完全没事 |
[10:45] | I just, | 我只是 |
[10:47] | I spent, like… two hours | 我之前也有 |
[10:49] | training on skates earlier so… | 溜冰训练两个小时 所以… |
[10:51] | Yeah, I’m on a roller derby team. | 对 我在轮滑队 |
[10:53] | Or I will be after tryouts. | 通过试训后就能入队了 |
[10:56] | Roller derby? Like, | 轮滑队 就像 |
[10:58] | – Like that movie. -Whip It. | -像那部电影 -《轮滑女孩》 |
[11:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:02] | No. | 不是 |
[11:03] | It’s a serious sport. | 这是真正的运动 |
[11:05] | Very rough, lots of contact. | 非常粗鲁 很多的肢体接触 |
[11:07] | Check it out. | 看这里 |
[11:09] | Damn. | 天啊 |
[11:10] | I’m surprised your moms are down with that? | 很惊讶你妈妈竟然会同意 |
[11:13] | Yeah, well… | 是啊… |
[11:14] | they don’t exactly know yet. | 她们其实还不知道 |
[11:17] | I’m trying to figure out a way to, like, inception them. | 我一直找合适的机会告诉她们 |
[11:20] | Make it their idea? | 让她们觉得是她们的想法 |
[11:22] | How are you gonna do that? | 你要怎么做 |
[11:24] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[11:25] | But I can be pretty persuasive. | 但我很有说服力的 |
[11:27] | Oh, I bet you can. | 我赌你可以的 |
[11:28] | So, there is this party tomorrow night, | 那么 明晚上有个派对 |
[11:31] | uh, to raise money for the roller derby team. | 为轮滑队募捐 |
[11:34] | There’s gonna be live music | 肯定会有现场音乐会 |
[11:36] | and libations, and– | 还有祭酒 还有… |
[11:38] | The junior girls aren’t exactly invited, | 其实中学的女孩是不被邀请的 |
[11:40] | but we’re gonna crash. | 但我们要溜进去 |
[11:42] | – Wanna come? – Oh, yeah. | -想来吗 -当然 |
[11:46] | So, Brandon and I are-are good. | 所以布兰登和我和好了 |
[11:49] | You know, it’s just… | 你知道的 就是… |
[11:53] | I wish that I could have been there for you. | 我希望那时可以和你在一起 |
[11:56] | And that’s not me saying what I think you wanna hear. | 这不是我认为你想听的话 |
[11:59] | That’s the truth. I promise. | 这就是事实 我发誓 |
[12:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:09] | I miss you at school. | 我在学校很想你 |
[12:13] | Do you know when you’re coming back? | 你知道你什么时候要回来吗 |
[12:16] | I’m-I’m not. | 我 不回去了 |
[12:18] | I’m gonna get my GED, | 我要拿同等学历证书 |
[12:20] | and I’m gonna start working construction with Gabe. | 开始和加布做工程建设 |
[12:22] | You’re dropping out of school? | 你要退学吗 |
[12:33] | So, all the kids are runaways? | 所以 所有的孩子都是逃跑出来的 |
[12:35] | Some. A lot are throwaways like Andy. | 一些是 很多是像安迪被抛弃的 |
[12:38] | Kids whose parents kicked them out. | 被父母赶出来的孩子 |
[12:41] | Hey, Josh. | 你好 乔什 |
[12:43] | This is Stef. | 这是史戴菲 |
[12:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:45] | How are you? Thank you so much for helping out. | 你好吗 非常感谢你的帮忙 |
[12:47] | I really appreciate it. | 我非常感谢 |
[12:49] | Cole here tells me that you might, uh, know the guy | 科尔告诉我你也许知道 |
[12:51] | that Andy was staying with. | 和安迪住一起的那个人 |
[12:52] | Yeah. He comes around here sometimes | 没错 他有时会过来 |
[12:55] | to pick up a new boy. | 选一个新男孩走 |
[12:57] | – Is that how he met Andy? – Yeah. | -他就是这么遇见安迪的吗 -是的 |
[12:58] | Andy thought he was, like, his boyfriend or something | 安迪一直以为他们是恋人 |
[13:01] | till he got kicked to the curb | 直到被他丢回街上 |
[13:02] | just like all them other twinks. | 就和其他男性同性恋一样 |
[13:05] | I don’t suppose you, uh, know the guy’s name. | 我猜你不知道那个人的名字 |
[13:08] | Never told me. | 他从没告诉过我 |
[13:09] | But he’s this creepy white dude. | 但他是个怪异的白人男性 |
[13:11] | Tall… light hair… | 挺高的 浅色头发 |
[13:14] | buggy eyes. | 疯狂的眼神 |
[13:17] | Do, uh, do you know where to find him? | 你知道在哪儿能找到他吗 |
[13:18] | Never been to his house, | 我从没去过他家 |
[13:19] | but he took me and some of my boys to this motel, | 但他带我和其他男孩去过一家汽车旅馆 |
[13:23] | took some videos of us fooling around. | 拍了一些我们打闹的视频 |
[13:27] | I stole this off him. | 我从他身上偷了这个 |
[13:29] | I was gonna sell it back to him till he flipped out on me. | 我本打算在他抛弃我时再卖给他 |
[13:32] | Uh, what’s on it? | 里面有什么 |
[13:34] | I look like I got a computer? | 我看起来像是有电脑的人吗 |
[13:39] | Um… Take it off your hands? | 能给我吗 |
[13:40] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:42] | For a hundred bucks. | 拿一百美元来 |
[13:47] | He’s barely gotten out of bed all day. | 他几乎整天不下床 |
[13:49] | Let’s try increasing the dosage. | 我们试试加大剂量 |
[13:51] | How will giving him more medication | 给他吃更多要怎么可能 |
[13:52] | decrease his side effects? | 减轻副作用 |
[13:54] | Could you hold on one second? | 你能稍微等等吗 |
[13:57] | Hi. I’m– I’m sorry to bother you, | 嗨 很抱歉打扰你 |
[13:59] | but our gas got turned off for some reason, | 但不知怎的我们停气了 |
[14:01] | and Tess prepared all this food, | 特丝准备了很多食材 |
[14:02] | and she’s freaking out. | 现在她手足无措 |
[14:04] | Would you mind terribly if we used your oven and grill? | 介意我们用用你的烤箱和烤架吗 |
[14:13] | I feel terrible inviting you to a party | 邀请你参加一个在你家举行的派对 |
[14:15] | at your own house. | 我特别愧疚 |
[14:16] | Oh, my goodness. What were you gonna do? | 天呐 你又能怎么办呢 |
[14:18] | Bring all the food over here | 把所有的食物拿过来 |
[14:19] | and cook it just to carry it back to your house? | 烹饪好再带回你家吗 |
[14:21] | It’s fine, really. | 没关系 真的 |
[14:23] | Dean, these steaks, they’re cooked perfectly. | 迪恩 这些牛排烤得很完美 |
[14:25] | Oh, good. Didn’t want it so rare | 太好了 不想烤得太生 |
[14:26] | it was just jumping off the plate. | 不然就该在盘子里活蹦乱跳了 |
[14:28] | No, they’re good. They’re good. | 不 烤得很好 很好 |
[14:32] | Where’s Emma? | 艾玛在哪儿 |
[14:33] | Uh, Shabbat with her family. | 安息日 她和家人在一起 |
[14:36] | – What about Cort? – Uh, work. | -科特呢 -工作 |
[14:38] | Hey, does Grace know that she’s staying here? | 格蕾丝知道她要在这里过夜吗 |
[14:41] | Uh, I– I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[14:43] | But, I mean, it’s only a couple days. | 但是 只有几天 |
[14:44] | Why make it weird, right? | 为什么要让事情变奇怪 对吧 |
[14:46] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[14:46] | So did you pick a school for Logan yet? | 所以你为洛根选学校了吗 |
[14:48] | We did. | 选了 |
[14:49] | He started at St. Mary’s on Monday. | 他周一起在圣玛丽上学 |
[14:51] | Oh, my goodness. You’re not Catholic, are you? | 天呐 你不是天主教徒 对吗 |
[14:53] | No. I’d spend way too much time in confession. | 我不是 是的话就该花很多时间忏悔了 |
[14:57] | Uh, no. It’s just that | 不 只是 |
[14:58] | Catholic schools are more affordable. | 天主教学校学费更低 |
[15:00] | Plus St. Mary’s has a great football team. | 而且圣玛丽有一支很棒的足球队 |
[15:03] | I’ve always wanted to be a part of a team, you know? | 我一直想加入一个团队 你知道吗 |
[15:05] | To experience the camaraderie | 体验为同一目标 |
[15:07] | of achieving a common goal. | 奋斗的友情 |
[15:08] | What about STEAM? That’s a team you’re part of. | “蒸汽”社团呢 你是其中的一员 |
[15:11] | I just wish there was, like, a sport that I loved. | 我希望能有我喜爱的运动队 |
[15:14] | Something that made me aggressive and empowered. | 让我更进取 更自主的 |
[15:17] | Like what Mom tried to teach me with the self-defense. | 就像妈妈教我自卫一样 |
[15:20] | – Bu– – Something that | -但… -能让我 |
[15:22] | made me more confident. | 更自信的事物 |
[15:23] | Hey, you wanna come to this party my friend is throwing? | 你想参加我朋友举办的派对吗 |
[15:26] | I think there’s supposed to be, like, live music. | 我觉得现场会有 比如音乐 |
[15:27] | Uh, I– I can’t. I have plans with Grace. | 我去不了 我和格蕾丝另有安排 |
[15:30] | So bring her. | 那就带她一起来 |
[15:31] | Just, um, don’t tell Mariana. | 只是 别告诉玛丽安娜 |
[15:33] | So, Logan, how do you like our St. Mary’s? | 洛根 你觉得圣玛丽怎么样 |
[15:35] | You like your new teammates? | 喜欢你的新队员吗 |
[15:36] | Uh, they’re cool. | 他们很好 |
[15:38] | I’d rather be home, though, back with my old team. | 但我还是想回去 和老队员一起 |
[15:41] | You’ve always been great at making new friends. | 你一直都擅长交友 |
[15:43] | Still would have been nice to graduate | 但我还是想和从小 |
[15:45] | with the friends I grew up with, though. | 一起长大的朋友一起毕业 |
[15:46] | Listen, I know you miss them, | 听着 我知道你想他们 |
[15:48] | but high school friendships don’t last. | 但高中友谊并不会长久 |
[15:50] | It’s college where you make the friendships that stick. | 到了大学才能交到挚友 |
[15:55] | Well, we should get going | 我们要是还想赶上电影 |
[15:56] | if we’re gonna make that movie. | 最好赶紧走了 |
[15:57] | – Yeah. – Oh, can I go? | -没错 -我能去吗 |
[15:59] | No! | 不行 |
[16:01] | I– I mean, you’re not allowed, right? | 我是说 你不能去 对吗 |
[16:03] | It’s just a movie. | 那只是一部电影 |
[16:04] | Yeah, but a chick flick. You don’t like chick flicks. | 但那是爱情电影 你又不喜欢爱情片 |
[16:06] | I don’t really care. I just gotta get out of this house. | 我并不在乎题材 只是想离开家里 |
[16:09] | Come on, I’ll be sitting down the whole time. | 拜托 我会一直乖乖坐好 |
[16:11] | Please? | 求你了 |
[16:13] | – Okay. – I should get going, too. | -好吧 -我也该走了 |
[16:17] | There’s this get-together | 我美术班里的孩子 |
[16:18] | with some kids from my art class. | 要举行聚会 |
[16:21] | Yeah, Grace is picking me up. | 没错 格蕾丝会来接我 |
[16:25] | Oh, no one wants to hang with the old folks? | 没人愿意陪陪大人吗 |
[16:27] | – I guess not. – Hey. Goodbye. | -我猜没有 -再见 |
[16:29] | – See ya. – Have fun. | -再见 -玩开心 |
[16:32] | I have to tell you guys, | 我得告诉你们 |
[16:33] | you’ve raised some amazing kids. | 你们培养出了优秀的孩子 |
[16:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:37] | They are good kids. | 他们都是好孩子 |
[16:38] | Most of the time. | 大部分时候吧 |
[16:42] | You can’t come with us, Jesus. | 你不能和我们一起去 黑素斯 |
[16:44] | Yes, I can. Moms just said. | 我可以 妈妈们才说了 |
[16:46] | Okay, look. We’re not going to a movie. | 好吧 听着 我们不是去看电影 |
[16:48] | We’re going to a party. | 我们要去参加派对 |
[16:49] | But– Killer. Even better. | 但是 太棒了 这更好 |
[16:51] | You can’t go to a party, Jesus. | 你不能去派对 黑素斯 |
[16:53] | Okay, then neither can you, or I’ll tell. | 那你们也不行 否则我就去告密 |
[16:55] | Hey, you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[16:58] | Hell yeah, bro. | 当然了 兄弟 |
[17:29] | – Damn, this party is lit, yo. – This is sick! | -该死 这派对真嗨 -太酷了 |
[17:36] | Hey, you. No dancing, no drinking. | 你 不准跳舞 不准喝酒 |
[17:38] | Just find a place to sit and watch. | 找个位置老实待着 |
[17:41] | Ooh, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[17:45] | Hey, you came! | 嗨 你来了 |
[17:47] | I did. Have you seen Ximena yet? | 我来了 你看见西门娜了吗 |
[17:49] | Yeah, but she hasn’t seen me. | 看见了 但她没看见我 |
[17:51] | Do you think she’s gonna be mad that we crashed? | 你觉得她会因为我们溜进来生气吗 |
[17:52] | What’s she gonna do about it? | 她又能怎样 |
[17:54] | Hey, who are those two hot papis you rolled in with? | 你身后这两位性感男士是谁 |
[17:58] | Oh, uh, the tall one’s my brother, Jesus. | 高的这个是我哥哥黑素斯 |
[18:00] | But don’t tell him about derby. | 但别告诉他比赛的事 |
[18:02] | I’m not telling anyone but my moms | 我只告诉我的妈妈们 |
[18:03] | just in case I don’t make the team. | 以防我最后没被选上 |
[18:04] | What are you talkin’ about? You’re gonna make it. | 你在说什么 你会成功的 |
[18:07] | Okay, okay. Who’s the other one? | 好 好 另一个是谁 |
[18:10] | That is my future boyfriend. | 是我未来的男朋友 |
[18:14] | Come meet him. | 来见见他 |
[18:17] | These girls are wicked. | 这些女孩很棒 |
[18:20] | Let’s dance. | 来跳舞吧 |
[18:22] | Oh, I’m fine. You go. | 我不用了 你去吧 |
[18:30] | – Hey, chica! – Hey! | -嗨 姑娘 -嗨 |
[18:32] | – What’s up, X? – Oh, Sean. | -你好吗 小西 -肖恩 |
[18:34] | This is my friend, Callie. | 这位是我朋友 凯丽 |
[18:37] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[18:37] | The girl who doesn’t go to UCSD. | 不是加州大学圣迭戈分校的女孩 |
[18:40] | No, she does. We have art class together. | 不 她是我们的学生 我们一起上美术课 |
[18:43] | Uh– no, I’m auditing. | 不 我只是旁听 |
[18:44] | Well, if you’re gonna be on campus, | 如果你在那里上学 |
[18:46] | you should care about what’s going on. | 就该关心最近发生的事情 |
[18:47] | Couldn’t get her to sign the petition. | 没能让她在请愿书上签字 |
[18:48] | Not everyone’s into the issues. | 不是所有人都关心这件事 |
[18:50] | Yeah? Well, everyone should be. | 是吗 不过人人都该去关心 |
[18:53] | There’s more at stake now than ever. | 现在是前所未有的危机时刻 |
[18:54] | If you’re ready to get woke, | 如果你准备好觉醒 |
[18:56] | we’re meeting at the quad tomorrow. | 我们明天会在院子里开会 |
[18:57] | Come on, boots, let’s dance! | 来 童鞋们 来跳舞 |
[19:00] | You too, girl. | 你也是 姑娘 |
[19:01] | No, I have some friends I should check on. | 不 我得去见见我的朋友 |
[19:03] | All right, but don’t think you’re off the hook. | 好吧 但别以为你这就脱身了 |
[19:05] | Later, I’m coming for you! | 等会我来找你 |
[19:24] | Honey, maybe we should, uh, keep it down a little bit. | 亲爱的 也许我们应该小点声 |
[19:26] | I think Cort’s home. | 科特可能在家 |
[19:30] | Our son’s ex-girlfriend is staying | 我们儿子前女友 |
[19:33] | in the garage apartment with her three-year-old son. | 和她三岁的孩子现在住在车库房里 |
[19:37] | He’s not Brandon’s. | 小孩不是布兰登的 |
[19:39] | What about the construction worker | 我总在院子里见到的 |
[19:40] | I always see in the yard? | 那个建筑工人呢 |
[19:41] | Oh, Gabe? He’s, uh, he’s the twins’ birth father. | 加布吗 他是双胞胎的生父 |
[19:44] | He’s staying here because he’s homeless right now. | 他住这儿是因为他现在无家可归 |
[19:48] | So you’re in touch with the birth parents? | 你们还和他们的生父保持联系吗 |
[19:50] | Yeah, every single one of them. | 没错 每一个都还保持联系 |
[19:54] | Well, I just– You know, they bring a lot of baggage. | 只是 他们行李不少 |
[19:58] | Well, they’ve also been quite helpful at times, too. | 不过有时也能派上用场 |
[20:00] | For instance, Gabe is building | 比如 加布在帮黑素斯 |
[20:02] | a treehouse with Jesus right now for his school project. | 一起完成他的家庭作业建树屋 |
[20:05] | Oh, Jesus is back at school? | 黑素斯返校了吗 |
[20:07] | Uh, not, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[20:09] | Maybe we should turn our garage into a little studio. | 也许我们应该把我们的车库改成工作室 |
[20:12] | For what? | 用来干嘛 |
[20:13] | I don’t know. Maybe a detached office or something. | 不知道 一个独立办公室什么的 |
[20:16] | Like you need to be more detached. | 好像你还需要更多个人空间似的 |
[20:21] | You know, I should really get this stuff put away. | 我真该收拾了 |
[20:23] | Oh, no, no, no, no. You sit. | 不不不不 你坐着 |
[20:25] | – You were supposed to be our guests. – Yup. | -你们本该是我们的客人 -没错 |
[20:27] | – No, that’s– that’s not necessary– – Please. | -没这个必要 -拜托了 |
[20:30] | Uh, should we open another? | 再开一瓶吗 |
[20:32] | Sure. Why not? Sounds good. | 当然 干嘛不呢 没问题 |
[20:34] | Running low. | 酒快没了 |
[20:40] | Well, it’s good to know we’re not the only couple with issues. | 很高兴知道我们不是唯一一对问题夫妻 |
[20:43] | Honey, are you sure you need more wine? | 亲爱的 你确定你还要喝酒吗 |
[20:48] | Yeah, sure. I– | 确定 当然 我… |
[20:50] | It’s, you know, the weekend. Blow off a little steam. | 周末嘛 应该放松一下 |
[20:53] | You should try it. | 你应该试一试 |
[21:11] | Do you want to dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[21:12] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他不想 |
[21:14] | He can’t. | 他不会 |
[21:16] | Yeah, no, I, uh… | 确实不能 我… |
[21:17] | I got a concussion a little while ago, | 我不久前得了脑震荡 |
[21:19] | so I gotta take it easy. | 所以得悠着点 |
[21:20] | But I’ll watch you dance. | 但我可以看着你跳 |
[21:23] | Why don’t you? | 有何不可 |
[21:26] | Hey, I’m gonna find the keg. You want a beer? | 我去找啤酒桶 你想喝啤酒吗 |
[21:28] | Oh, yeah, sure. I’ll come with you. | 好啊 我跟你一起去 |
[21:33] | Oh, you– On second thought, | 我又…想了想 |
[21:35] | you know what, I’m gonna wait right here. | 我还是在这等着吧 |
[21:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:41] | I thought you were going to the movies. | 我还以为你们要去看电影 |
[21:43] | And I thought you were meeting up | 我还以为你要去和 |
[21:44] | with some friend from art class. | 画室的朋友见面 |
[21:45] | I never said where. | 我又没说在哪里 |
[21:46] | I didn’t say what movie. | 我又没说什么电影 |
[21:49] | So, you came with Logan? | 你和洛根一起来的 |
[21:51] | And Jesus. | 还有黑素斯 |
[21:54] | You brought Jesus? | 你还带黑素斯来了 |
[21:55] | He made me. | 他逼我的 |
[21:57] | Don’t worry. He’s not gonna dance or anything. | 别担心 他不会跳舞什么的 |
[22:00] | Oh, yeah. You sure about that? | 是啊 你确定吗 |
[22:04] | I’m gonna kill him! | 我要杀了他 |
[22:16] | Thank you! | 谢谢你们 |
[22:18] | We’re Go, Baby, Go! | 嗨起来吧 宝贝 |
[22:19] | All right, we’re gonna take a break. | 好了 我们休息一会 |
[22:21] | If any of you rockers out there wanna get up | 如果下面有摇滚乐手们想来 |
[22:23] | and jam in the meantime, | 露一手 |
[22:25] | come on up. | 那就上来 |
[22:26] | And enjoy some videos | 尽情享受 |
[22:27] | of the fiercest bitches in Chula Vista: | 丘拉维斯塔最燃小贱人的视频 |
[22:30] | Our very own Trauma Kweens and Traumacitas! | 我们的特劳马昆斯和特劳马希她队 |
[22:36] | I can’t believe you brought him! | 真不敢相信你带他来了 |
[22:38] | – What’re you doing here? – Jesus. Hey! | -你在这干嘛 -黑素斯 |
[22:40] | You can’t scramble your brain like that. | 你不可以这样晃你的脑袋 |
[22:42] | Hey, fresh meat. What up, baby girl? | 小鲜肉 怎么了 小美妞 |
[22:44] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[22:46] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[22:48] | I– uh, this is Grace, | 这位是格蕾丝 |
[22:50] | and I’m Brandon. | 我是布兰登 |
[22:51] | And we’re Grandon Canyon. | 我们是格兰登佳音 |
[22:55] | Uh, we’re still working on the name, | 我们还在想名字 |
[22:58] | but, uh, we wrote this song together, | 不过我们一起写了这首歌 |
[22:59] | and we hope you like it. | 希望你们喜欢 |
[23:02] | *Feel it coming like hurricane* | *感觉它像飓风一样来临* |
[23:06] | *Pouring on me like falling rain* | *像大雨一样朝我袭来* |
[23:10] | *To my heart, to my heart* | *朝着我的心 朝着我的心* |
[23:12] | Well, if anybody asks, I don’t know them. | 要是有人问我 我会说不认识他们 |
[23:28] | *I don’t believe it.* | *我不相信* |
[23:29] | – Yo, this is painful. – Excruciating. | -好难听 -折磨人 |
[23:32] | I think they’re good. | 我觉得他们很棒 |
[23:34] | – Hey, little Traumacita. – Uh, hey. | -嗨 特劳马希她 -你好 |
[23:37] | How do you know all these derby girls? | 你怎么认识这些轮滑女孩的 |
[23:42] | I can’t have friends that you don’t know? | 我就不能有你不认识的朋友吗 |
[23:44] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你干嘛 -没干嘛 |
[23:46] | Uh, I think she’s trying to keep you from seeing that. | 我想她是希望你不要看到那个 |
[23:55] | Are you kidding me? | 逗我呢吧 |
[23:58] | Logan? | 洛根 |
[24:00] | – Did you know about this? – No. | -你知道这个吗 -不知道 |
[24:02] | Hey, did you find the keg? | 你找到酒桶了吗 |
[24:04] | Sorry, he’s with me. | 抱歉 他跟我一起来的 |
[24:06] | *Swing rhythms like wild river.* | *旋律像狂澜* |
[24:11] | The cops are here! | 警察来了 |
[24:15] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
[24:16] | What? | 什么 |
[24:18] | It’s okay. It’s okay. We have a permit. | 没事 没事 我们有许可证 |
[24:22] | What is she doing? | 她在干嘛 |
[24:27] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[24:29] | Is there a problem, Officers? | 有什么问题吗 警官 |
[24:31] | We got some noise complaints. | 我们收到了噪音投诉 |
[24:33] | We got a permit to play music until midnight. | 我们有一直到午夜放音乐的许可 |
[24:35] | That’s nice, sweetheart, but it’s time to shut it down. | 很好 亲爱的 但是时候停了 |
[24:37] | We don’t want any trouble. | 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[24:40] | Look, we don’t. | 我们不想 |
[24:41] | We’re just trying to raise money here, | 我们只是来筹钱 |
[24:42] | and people paid cash to listen to music. | 人们花钱来听音乐 |
[24:44] | You permitted for alcohol? | 你们可以喝酒了吗 |
[24:46] | We aren’t selling or providing any. | 我们没有卖酒也没有供应 |
[24:48] | Some people might have brought their own, but– | 有些人可能自己携带了 但是… |
[24:49] | Everyone here over 21? | 这里的人都满21了吗 |
[24:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:52] | Ximena. Here. | 西门娜 这里 |
[24:54] | Look, here’s your permit. | 这是你们要的许可证 |
[24:57] | Whatever. Everyone needs to leave… now. | 不管怎么样 所有人马上走 |
[25:00] | I know my rights, and you can’t ignore a valid permit. | 我懂我有权利 你不能不看许可证 |
[25:02] | This is private property, and you’re trespassing. | 这是私人财产 你们这是在侵犯 |
[25:05] | If you resist, you will be arrested. | 你们如果抵抗就会被逮捕 |
[25:07] | We’ll shut it down. | 我们会关的 |
[25:08] | Ximena, get out of here! | 西门娜 快走 |
[25:10] | You can’t get arrested. | 你不能被逮捕 |
[25:12] | Uh, I’m parked out back. | 我车停在外面 |
[25:15] | Think we should take her out. | 我们应该抓她 |
[25:17] | You must see a lot as a police officer. | 你是警察一定见多识广 |
[25:20] | You get used to it, I guess. Try not to bring it home. | 你已经习惯了 但别把工作带回家 |
[25:23] | I was never great at that. | 我总是做不到 |
[25:26] | I used to be a tax lawyer at a big firm. | 我曾在一家大公司当过税务律师 |
[25:28] | I mean, not the kind of stress you’re under, I’m sure. | 当然没有你压力大 |
[25:31] | But, uh, I did a lot of litigation, | 但是 我打了很多次官司 |
[25:33] | crazy hours. | 特别忙 |
[25:35] | After 15 years of no life, I’d had enough. | 过了十五年没有生活的日子 我受够了 |
[25:38] | So, I feel like I overstepped | 你们请我们过来 |
[25:41] | when you had us over. | 我可能有些越界了 |
[25:42] | About Jesus’s situation. | 黑素斯的状况 |
[25:44] | And I want to apologize. | 我想要道个歉 |
[25:47] | There’s really no need. | 真的没这个必要 |
[25:49] | I know, it’s just– | 我知道 只是… |
[25:50] | If there’s anything I can do… | 如果有什么我能做的… |
[25:53] | No, I– I appreciate that. | 不 我很感激 |
[25:55] | Uh… honestly, I don’t know what to do. | 真的 我不知道怎么做 |
[25:59] | His doctor doesn’t. | 他的医生也不知道 |
[26:00] | He’s not very reassuring. | 他不是很让人放心 |
[26:02] | He’s got him on all these meds. | 还要吃很多药 |
[26:05] | What do you think | 你觉得 |
[26:06] | about a gluten-free diet to help reduce inflammation? | 用无谷蛋白膳食来减少炎症怎么样 |
[26:09] | I think it’s a great idea. | 我觉得是个很好的主意 |
[26:11] | I am a total believer in a more holistic approach to healing. | 我完全相信应该采用更全面的治疗方法 |
[26:15] | What do you do now? | 你现在做什么工作 |
[26:16] | I do estate planning, | 我在做房地产规划 |
[26:18] | wills, and trusts for individual clients. | 处理遗嘱以及个人客户的信托基金 |
[26:20] | – I get to work from home. – Nice. | -我在家就能工作 -真棒 |
[26:23] | It’s a much better life. | 比以前过得好多了 |
[26:24] | We got to get our house in order. | 我们终于能把家里打理一下了 |
[26:27] | Literally. We almost, uh, almost lost it recently. | 说真的 我们最近快失控了 |
[26:30] | I’d be happy to help with that. | 我很乐意帮助你们 |
[26:31] | Be careful, with a lawyer and a doctor next door, | 那你们得小心点 有个律师和医生当邻居 |
[26:33] | we might just take advantage of you both. | 我们很可能占你们便宜 |
[26:39] | You know, I don’t think Tess meant anything | 说真的 我觉得特丝说高中朋友 |
[26:42] | when she said that high school friends don’t last. | 维持不久并不是针对什么 |
[26:44] | She tends to put her foot in her mouth without realizing it. | 她只是没经过大脑思考胡乱一说 |
[26:46] | No offense taken. | 不碍事 |
[26:49] | Well, speaking of high school… | 说到高中 |
[26:52] | can I ask what happened between you and Tess? | 我能问问你和特丝之间发生了什么吗 |
[26:55] | What do you mean? | 你是指什么 |
[26:58] | She’d kill me for telling you, | 我告诉了你的话她会杀了我的 |
[27:00] | but it’s always bothered her. | 但是这一直都困扰着她 |
[27:02] | She always wondered what she did wrong. | 她总觉得她做错了什么 |
[27:05] | I just– I think that, uh… | 我只是…我认为… |
[27:07] | I just think that we were at an age | 我认为我们只是到了特定的年纪 |
[27:09] | when you, you know, you find new friends, | 你知道的 找到了新的朋友 |
[27:11] | find new interests. | 新的兴趣爱好 |
[27:12] | She didn’t– She didn’t do anything. | 她并没…她并没做错什么 |
[27:14] | It would be nice if you told her that. | 要是你能亲自告诉她的话就好了 |
[27:17] | At some point. I mean… | 从某种角度来说 我的意思是 |
[27:21] | I think it would mean a lot to her. | 我觉得那对她来说意义重大 |
[27:27] | I’ve been trying to get him in to see this specialist in LA, | 我一直在说服他去看洛杉矶的一个专家 |
[27:30] | Doctor, uh, Rundle. | 朗德尔医生 |
[27:32] | But he doesn’t have any openings for a year. | 但是他一整年都没有空 |
[27:34] | – Dale Rundle? – Yeah. | -戴尔·朗德尔 -是的 |
[27:36] | He and I went to Johns Hopkins together. | 我和他一起在约翰霍普金斯上学 |
[27:38] | I can totally put in a call. | 我完全可以给他打个电话 |
[27:40] | – Really? – Absolutely. | -真的吗 -千真万确 |
[27:41] | What are friends for, right? | 朋友就该这样 对吧 |
[27:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:45] | Can I also say, I really admire you and Stef. | 我想说 我真的很敬佩你和史戴菲 |
[27:48] | Your marriage, your family, | 你们的婚姻 你们的家庭 |
[27:50] | I think it’s courageous how you live an alternative lifestyle. | 我觉得过上异于常人的生活是很有勇气的 |
[27:58] | Where the hell is Logan? | 洛根跑哪去了 |
[27:59] | – Should I call him? – No, no. | -我要给他打电话吗 -不用 |
[28:01] | Mariana, r-relax. | 玛丽安娜 别紧张 |
[28:03] | We p-parked r-really f-fa… | 我们把车停…在很远… |
[28:08] | Jesus? | 黑素斯 |
[28:12] | One-Mississippi, two-Mississippi, | 一条密西西比河 两条密西西比河 |
[28:14] | three-Mississippi, four-Mississippi, | 三条密西西比河 四条密西西比河 |
[28:16] | five-Mississippi, six– | 五条密西西比河 六… |
[28:19] | Why are you counting? | 你为什么在数数 |
[28:21] | Moms told me to time your seizures. | 妈妈叫我给你的癫痫计时 |
[28:25] | What? | 什么 |
[28:32] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[28:34] | Um… okay, we-we just left a party | 是这样 我们刚刚离开了一个 |
[28:37] | that you blackmailed your way into. | 你威胁我把你带过去的派对 |
[28:39] | Okay, we need to get you home. Moms are gonna freak. | 好了 你得赶紧回家 妈妈要疯掉的 |
[28:41] | No. No, no, no, no. We cannot… tell them. | 不不不 我们不能 告诉她们 |
[28:44] | They’re never gonna let me out of the… | 那样她们再也不会让我走出 |
[28:47] | house again. | 屋子 |
[28:47] | Well, then, maybe they shouldn’t, Jesus, | 或许她们就是不应该 黑素斯 |
[28:49] | with how stupid you’ve been acting tonight. | 看看你今晚干的蠢事 |
[28:50] | This is a serious thing. | 这是很严重的事 |
[28:51] | No, I will tell them about roller derby. | 不 那我就告诉她们轮滑队的事 |
[28:53] | Go ahead. I was gonna tell them about it anyways. | 你去说啊 反正我迟早会告诉她们的 |
[28:55] | Okay, then I will tell them that | 好啊 那我就告诉她们 |
[28:57] | you brought me to a p-party and let me dance. | 你把我带到一个派对而且允许我跳舞 |
[29:15] | Uh, Poppy seemed really scared | 波比看到你要被捕 |
[29:18] | about you getting arrested. | 真的是吓坏了 |
[29:19] | I mean, for obvious reasons, but… | 她当然有理由害怕 但是… |
[29:23] | is there something else? | 还有其他原因吗 |
[29:26] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[29:27] | Well, I was at a party once when the cops came, | 我曾经参加一个派对 警察来了 |
[29:30] | and I had get out fast | 我得尽快跑出去 |
[29:33] | ’cause I was on probation. | 因为我还在缓刑期 |
[29:35] | No, I’m not on probation. | 不 我没有在服缓刑 |
[29:39] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[29:42] | I’m undocumented. | 我是非法移民 |
[29:44] | My parents brought me to the U.S. when I was a baby. | 我还是婴儿时我父母就把我带到美国 |
[29:48] | I’m supposed to be protected under DACA… | 我应该受到DACA的保护 |
[29:51] | but, if you do anything wrong, | 但是 如果你做错任何事 |
[29:54] | like if you jaywalk, | 比如 如果你乱穿马路 |
[29:56] | they can deport you. | 他们就能驱逐你 |
[29:58] | What’s DACA? | DACA是什么 |
[29:59] | Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival. | 《幼年来美暂缓递解计划》 |
[29:59] | 在2007年6月15日前进入美国时未满16岁的无证移民 可暂缓遣返 | |
[30:02] | Mine just expired. I’m supposed to reapply. | 我的已经过期了 我要重新申请 |
[30:05] | – You haven’t? – My parents want me to. | -你还没申请 -我父母想要我申请 |
[30:08] | They think it’s safer for me to show that I’m registering, | 他们认为我注册在案的话会更安全 |
[30:11] | you know, following the rules. | 你知道的 遵守规则 |
[30:13] | But what about them? | 但是我爸妈该怎么办 |
[30:15] | You know, we just moved. They don’t have our new address. | 你知道 我们刚搬家 他们没有新地址 |
[30:17] | But if I reapply… | 但是如果我重新申请 |
[30:20] | they’ll know where to find us. | 他们就会知道去哪儿能找到我们 |
[30:24] | That sucks. | 真糟糕 |
[30:27] | I’m just as much an American as anyone in this country. | 我和这个国家的任何人一样都是美国人 |
[30:32] | Those cops were wrong. | 那些警察错了 |
[30:34] | And I’m not gonna be afraid to take a stand. | 我也不害怕去表明我的立场 |
[30:36] | Yeah, I get that. | 我知道了 |
[30:38] | I’ve done that, | 我也那样做过 |
[30:40] | and it got me sent to juvie. | 结果害得自己进了少管所 |
[30:44] | I think there’s a difference between | 我觉得无畏和有勇无谋 |
[30:46] | being brave and being stupid, | 还是有差别的 |
[30:50] | even if you’re right. | 就算你是对的 |
[30:51] | Is that why you didn’t sign our petition? | 所以你才没签你的请愿书 |
[30:54] | You think it’s… stupid | 你觉得为了 |
[30:57] | to fight a fight that’s not yours? | 不是自己的事去战斗 很…蠢 |
[30:59] | No. No. Um… | 不 不 |
[31:03] | I’m just trying to fly under the radar. | 我只是想低调行事 |
[31:05] | By staying silent? | 所以就保持沉默吗 |
[31:08] | Because that doesn’t sound brave to me. | 那样在我看来并不是勇敢 |
[31:11] | You know, and I don’t have that luxury. | 你知道的 我根本没有那个机会 |
[31:14] | I have to fight for my right just to be here. | 我光留在这里都需要抗争 |
[31:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[31:46] | I had fun tonight. | 我今晚玩的很开心 |
[31:48] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:49] | Yeah. Really. | 真的 |
[31:51] | What do you think about putting a set together | 你觉得弄好设备在一个更友好的地方 |
[31:54] | and playing at a friendlier venue? | 演奏怎么样 |
[31:56] | Oh, yeah, I mean, I don’t think they’d ask us back there. | 好啊 但是 他们不会让咱们回那儿了吧 |
[32:03] | Seriously, I’ve always wanted to do it. | 说真的 我一直都想那样做 |
[32:06] | Of course, that means we would have to make plans in advance, | 当然了 那就意味着我们要提前做好准备 |
[32:09] | so maybe I should forget about it– | 所以或许还是不要了… |
[32:10] | I, uh, I’m not worried about making plans anymore. | 我不害怕做计划了 |
[32:15] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[32:23] | I thought I heard someone out here. | 我就听到外面像是有人 |
[32:24] | – Hey, Mom. – Hey, uh, B, | -妈妈 -小布 |
[32:27] | we’ve got a little bit of a situation with Cortney. | 科特尼那儿出了点小状况 |
[32:29] | Gabe is back, | 加布回来了 |
[32:30] | and you need to figure out where she’s sleeping tonight. | 你得为她找个今晚能睡觉的地方 |
[32:33] | Uh, yeah. Okay. She and Mason can have my room | 好的 她和梅森可以睡我的房间 |
[32:36] | and I will sleep on the couch. | 我就睡沙发 |
[32:39] | Okay. It’s good to see you, Grace. | 好的 很高兴见到你 格蕾丝 |
[32:41] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[32:45] | Cortney, your ex-girlfriend? | 科特尼 你的前女友 |
[32:48] | Yeah. Uh, she needed a place to stay, | 是的 她需要找个地方住 |
[32:52] | but she’s leaving tomorrow. | 但她明天就走 |
[32:54] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[32:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:01] | Where have you been? I thought something happened with the cops. | 你去哪了 我还以为警察找你们麻烦了 |
[33:03] | Oh, you were worried about | 你终于有一次 |
[33:04] | someone other than yourself for once? | 关心除了你自己以外的人了 |
[33:06] | Okay, what’s your problem? | 你发什么疯 |
[33:07] | You’re a liar, Mariana. | 你这个骗子 玛丽安娜 |
[33:09] | You lied about derby. | 关于滑轮队 你撒了谎 |
[33:11] | You lied about the party. | 对于那个派对 你撒了谎 |
[33:13] | You lied about Poppy to my face. | 你当着我的面骗我关于波比的事 |
[33:15] | What, like you never lie? | 什么 搞得像你从来没撒过谎一样 |
[33:16] | Mariana, you took Jesus to a party | 玛丽安娜 你把黑素斯带到派对上 |
[33:19] | and put him in danger just ’cause you’re so desperate | 让他面临危险 仅仅因为你饥渴地 |
[33:21] | to get a date with Logan. | 想和洛根约会 |
[33:23] | At least when I lie, it’s to try | 至少我撒谎的时候 |
[33:25] | and do something to help someone. | 是为了试图帮助别人 |
[33:27] | Don’t get all high and mighty with me. | 别一副多么高尚的样子 |
[33:28] | Where were you when we were trying to save the school? | 我们尽力拯救学校的时候 你在哪 |
[33:30] | I’m not gonna let you turn this around on me, okay. | 我不会让你把矛头转到我身上 |
[33:32] | You can do whatever you want. | 你想做什么随便吧 |
[33:34] | Just don’t be surprised when it blows up in your face. | 但等你搞砸的时候可别傻眼 |
[33:36] | Again. | 是再次搞砸 |
[33:48] | Where’s Mr. Bear? | 熊先生在哪 |
[33:51] | Mason! I’m so sorry. | 梅森 抱歉 |
[33:53] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[33:55] | Hey, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[33:57] | You guys should have just stayed in here last night, huh? | 你们昨晚该住这里的 |
[33:59] | Oh, no, no, no. Brandon’s room was fine, honestly. | 不不 布兰登的房间挺好的 真的 |
[34:02] | We’re gonna find another place to stay tonight. | 我们今晚找个别的地方住 |
[34:04] | How, uh, how long until your apartment’s ready? | 你的公寓多久能搬进去 |
[34:07] | Just a week. | 就一周 |
[34:08] | You should stay here. | 你应该留下来住 |
[34:10] | – I can stay with a buddy. – Mr. Bear. | -我可以去朋友家住 -熊先生 |
[34:12] | It’s a lot easier for me to couch surf. | 睡沙发对我来说轻松得多 |
[34:13] | – Where’s Mr. Bear? – Oh, no. | -熊先生在哪 -不 |
[34:15] | I’m not gonna kick you out of your own place. | 我不能把你从自己家赶出去 |
[34:17] | It’s not really mine, so… | 这里不算我家 所以… |
[34:19] | Honestly, I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[34:21] | – I found him! – Oh, great! | -我找到他了 -真棒 |
[34:25] | Hey, Brandon. | 布兰登 |
[34:27] | So, Cortney and Mason can stay the week. | 科特尼和梅森这周留下来住 |
[34:30] | I’ll crash somewhere else. | 我去找个别的地方住 |
[34:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:34] | Um, is that okay? | 可以吗 |
[34:36] | Uh, yeah, yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[34:38] | That’s really nice of you, Gabe. Thanks. | 你人真好 加布 谢谢 |
[34:46] | I can’t believe you got called in again on your day off. | 不敢相信他们又在休息日呼叫你 |
[34:49] | On-call… | 待命… |
[34:51] | isn’t a day off. | 不算休息日 |
[34:54] | Bye. | 拜 |
[34:56] | – Where are you going? – Work. | -你去哪 -工作 |
[35:01] | Okay, so. | 好吧 |
[35:02] | I have two things to tell you, so please don’t interrupt me. | 我有两件事要说 所以请别打断我 |
[35:06] | First, I’ve been working out with the roller derby team. | 第一件事 我加入了轮滑队 |
[35:11] | And second… | 第二件事… |
[35:13] | Jesus had a seizure last night. | 黑素斯昨晚犯癫痫了 |
[35:23] | What the hell were you thinking going to a party? | 你怎么想的 居然去参加派对 |
[35:26] | Trying to hide a seizure from me, again? | 再一次想瞒着我犯癫痫的事吗 |
[35:28] | What are you gonna do? | 那你要怎么办 |
[35:30] | Are you gonna ground me? | 把我禁足吗 |
[35:31] | It’s not like I can go anywhere, anyway. | 反正我哪也不能去 |
[35:34] | Do you know how hard I’m working, | 你知道我有多努力吗 |
[35:37] | calling doctors, reading up on treatments, | 请医生 研究治疗手段 |
[35:39] | trying to help you get better? | 就为了让你病情好转 |
[35:42] | And then you go and try to pull something like this? | 然后你却去干出这种事 |
[35:45] | So, no, you can’t leave the house. | 所以没错 你不能出门 |
[35:47] | And no one’s coming over, either. Including Emma. | 而且也不准别人来访 包括艾玛 |
[35:49] | What? No! That is n-not fair! | 什么 不 这不公平 |
[35:52] | There are going to be consequences | 你得为自己可以 |
[35:53] | for the behaviors you can control, Jesus, | 控制的行为承担后果 黑素斯 |
[35:55] | and lying is one of them. | 撒谎就是其中之一 |
[35:56] | – You throw that and– -And what? | -你要是扔了就… -就什么 |
[36:00] | There are inpatient programs. | 医院有住院项目 |
[36:03] | Hospitals for intensive behavioral therapy. | 以进行强化行为治疗 |
[36:05] | You continue to act out like this, | 你要是继续为所欲为 |
[36:07] | and that’s exactly where you’re going! | 我们就送你去那里 |
[36:13] | Okay, sit on the bed. | 坐在床上 |
[36:15] | Now take off your shirt. | 把衬衫脱了 |
[36:17] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[36:20] | Move closer. | 靠近点 |
[36:24] | What’re you doing here? It’s your day off. | 你在这里干嘛 今天该你休息 |
[36:27] | Yeah, I just wanted to get screen grabs of the faces | 对 我只是想在这些录像里 |
[36:30] | of some of the boys in these videos. | 给一些男孩做面部图像采集 |
[36:32] | Maybe we can identify them, maybe they– | 也许我们能识别他们的身份 也许他们 |
[36:35] | one of them will know this creep’s name and give him up. | 有人认识这个变态 把他供出来 |
[36:38] | I don’t think I can get you reimbursed for that. | 我可不会给你加班费 |
[36:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:42] | You think that– | 你认为… |
[36:44] | You think this guy made all these? | 你认为是这家伙做的这些吗 |
[36:46] | Nah, I doubt it. | 不 不太可能 |
[36:47] | See, these guys share their movies, | 这些家伙分享自己拍的小电影 |
[36:49] | they pass them around on drives to avoid being traced online. | 用U盘来代替网络传播 以避免被追查 |
[36:53] | I wonder if Patrick Molloy does this kind of thing. | 不知道帕特里克·莫洛伊干不干这种事 |
[36:57] | If he molests children, | 如果他威胁儿童 |
[36:59] | it’s a good bet he’s got stuff like this at home. | 那他家里一定少不了这些东西 |
[37:01] | Wish we could search his apartment. | 我们能搜查他的公寓就好了 |
[37:03] | You need a warrant for that. | 你得先有搜查令 |
[37:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:08] | So, what’d she say about, you know, derby? | 她怎么说的 关于轮滑的事 |
[37:12] | Well, she’s gonna talk to my mom, | 她会告诉我妈妈 |
[37:14] | my other mom. | 另一个妈 |
[37:15] | But, in the meantime, I’m grounded. | 但同时 我会受到惩罚 |
[37:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:18] | You’re not the only one taking heat for that. | 受惩罚的可不止你一个人 |
[37:20] | Wait, did my moms tell your parents? | 等等 我的妈妈们告诉你父母了吗 |
[37:22] | Worse. My girlfriend found out. | 比这更糟 我女朋友发现了 |
[37:26] | Yeah. I guess she saw me in some girl’s Insta post. | 可能哪个女生发的图享网照片上看到的 |
[37:28] | She was not happy. | 她可不太高兴 |
[37:32] | You, uh, you have a girlfriend? | 所以你有女朋友 |
[37:35] | Yeah, back in Baltimore. | 是的 在巴尔的摩 |
[37:38] | We’re doing the long-distance thing until we graduate, | 毕业后我们就在异地恋 |
[37:40] | and then we’re both hoping to get into Syracuse next year. | 然后我们都打算明年考上雪城大学 |
[37:43] | Really? That’s… so sweet. | 真的吗 这…真甜蜜 |
[37:49] | So, my mom just, like, freaked out. | 我妈妈 生气极了 |
[37:51] | Now, you can’t even come over. | 现在甚至连你都不能来看我 |
[37:53] | I mean, it’s bullshit! | 太扯淡了 |
[37:55] | Why? What happened? | 为什么 发生了什么 |
[37:56] | I literally just went to a party with Mariana. | 我就是和玛丽安娜去参加了一个派对 |
[37:59] | Well, I can understand why they’re upset. | 我能理解他们为什么会生气 |
[38:01] | You could’ve gotten hurt. | 你可能会受伤 |
[38:02] | Well, ca– Can you, like, just be on my side? | 你就不能跟我站一边吗 |
[38:05] | No. Not when you’re going to parties | 不能 尤其在你去参加派对 |
[38:07] | and dropping out of school. | 还要退学的时候 |
[38:08] | Why are you doing these stupid things? | 你为什么要做这些蠢事 |
[38:10] | You know what? Maybe it’s a good thing | 或许你不能过来 |
[38:12] | that you can’t come over | 是一件好事 |
[38:13] | ’cause I don’t really wanna see you anyway. | 反正我也不想见到你 |
[39:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[39:04] | I’m sorry. I thought this was my friend’s place. | 对不起 我以为这是我朋友家 |
[39:06] | I– | 我… |
[39:08] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[39:10] | Yeah, sorry. | 对 抱歉 |
[39:17] | We need to make it clear to the university | 我们得让学校知道如果他们 |
[39:18] | if they won’t block Shiloh McCullen from speaking, | 不禁言夏洛·麦考伦 |
[39:21] | we will. | 我们会的 |
[39:22] | Literally, with our bodies. | 说真的 用我们的身体 |
[39:26] | So, you are a human who cares about other humans. | 所以你确实是个关心他人的人 |
[39:30] | Well, I care about keeping people | 我关心的是让人们 |
[39:31] | from spreading hate. So… | 不再传播恨意 所以… |
[39:34] | what can I do? | 我能做些什么 |
[39:44] | I tried calling you. | 我给你打过电话 |
[39:47] | Yeah, sorry. I was in the field. Everything okay? | 抱歉 我在路上 一切还好吧 |
[39:50] | Oh, I know. I called your office, too. | 我知道 我还给你办公室打了电话 |
[39:53] | They said you were not on-call today. | 他们说你今天不需要待命 |
[39:57] | – Okay. I, uh– – I don’t want to hear it. | -好吧 我… -我不想听 |
[40:01] | Go pour yourself another glass of wine. | 去给你自己再倒杯酒 |
[40:04] | – What? – Go back to work. | -什么 -回去工作吧 |
[40:06] | If you wanna save all the kids in the world, fine. | 如果你想拯救全世界的小孩 随便你 |
[40:07] | But we have a kid here at home | 但我们家里就有个孩子 |
[40:10] | who’s sick… | 他生病了… |
[40:12] | and he needs saving, too. | 他也需要被拯救 |
[40:14] | And I feel like I’m the only who cares. | 而我感觉自己是唯一在乎的人 |
[40:16] | I care, too. | 我也很在乎 |
[40:17] | Then why do I feel like I’m in this all by myself. | 那为什么我总感觉自己在独自面对 |
[40:22] | You told me when you took this job, | 你接这份工作时告诉我 |
[40:24] | that you were not gonna disappear. | 你不会消失 |
[40:34] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[40:36] | I’m here, I’m here. I’m sorry. | 我在 有我在 对不起 |
[40:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:08] | You know how much we love you, right? | 你知道我们有多爱你 对吧 |