时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So, you ever heard of Declan Rivers? | 你听说过德克兰·里弗斯吗 |
[00:03] | That’s who Eminent Power wants me to play with. | 卓越权力想让我跟他一块打 |
[00:05] | I think you shouldn’t want to do it without me. | 我觉得你不应该丢下我一个人去做 |
[00:07] | What am I supposed to tell people? | 他们问我跟着我的人是谁… |
[00:08] | That he’s an in-class aide who’s there to help you | 他是帮你赶上课程进度的 |
[00:10] | catch up on everything you’ve missed. | 辅助人员 |
[00:12] | Why aren’t you in class? | 你怎么不去上课 |
[00:13] | You’re late. Let’s go. | 你迟到了 赶紧走吧 |
[00:14] | It’s easier to be alone than it is | 因为一个人要更容易 |
[00:16] | to constantly be misunderstood. | 不用总被误解 |
[00:18] | – We’ve been, uh– – We’ve been doing this wrong. | -我们 -我们一直以来都错了 |
[00:21] | You used to do that all the time when we were married. | 我们还是夫妻的时候 你经常这样 |
[00:23] | You’d forget to breathe. It used to scare the bejesus out of me. | 你忘记呼吸 总是吓我个半死 |
[00:25] | Real enemies of free speech | 言论自由的真正敌人 |
[00:28] | are flame throwers. | 是火上浇油的人 |
[00:30] | Like Shiloh McCullon. | 就像夏洛·麦考伦 |
[00:31] | Honestly, I don’t see how I could | 说实话 我觉得我不太可能 |
[00:33] | finish my portfolio in time | 在西门娜出了这些事之后 |
[00:34] | with everything that’s going on with Ximena. | 还能及时完成我的作品集 |
[00:36] | My DACA hasn’t been renewed yet. | 我的DACA申请没通过 |
[00:39] | – What is this? – That’s apology fruit. | -这是什么 -表示歉意的水果 |
[00:41] | Just thought you should know | 我只是觉得你应该知道 |
[00:42] | that Olivia and I broke up. | 我和奥利维亚分手了 |
[00:43] | Is there any way you’d give me another chance? | 我们有没有一点点复合的可能 |
[00:46] | Do I have to answer you now? | 必须现在答复吗 |
[00:48] | Students have voted “No” To Anchor Beach Academy. | 投票反对成立锚滩学院 |
[00:52] | Board still has the final vote tomorrow. | 董事会明天还要进行最终投票 |
[00:56] | Has Nick texted you again? | 尼克有再联系过你吗 |
[00:57] | I texted him. | 我联系了他 |
[00:58] | Mariana, seriously?! | 玛丽安娜 真的假的啊 |
[01:05] | So you don’t wanna just barge in | 所以你不想闯进去 |
[01:07] | and disrupt her speech. | 打断她的演讲 |
[01:08] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[01:09] | Well, because then it becomes a… | 因为这样就会变成 |
[01:12] | “Radical Protesters Interrupt Shiloh McCullen Event…” | “激进的抗议者扰乱夏洛·麦考伦事件” |
[01:16] | Yeah, and we wanna use all the press she gets | 而且我们想要利用所有关于她的媒体 |
[01:18] | to draw attention to Ximena’s situation. | 来吸引大家对西门娜的关注 |
[01:20] | Right? To put pressure on Immigration | 好吗 给移民局施压 |
[01:22] | to give her a hearing. | 让他们开听证会 |
[01:23] | A detention hearing? | 拘留听证会吗 |
[01:25] | No, a hearing to delay any actions | 不 是在我的DACA卡结果出来之前 |
[01:28] | until my DACA status is decided. | 延迟任何行动的听证会 |
[01:29] | She can at least get out of this church | 至少在他们把事情查清楚之前 |
[01:32] | until they figure everything out. | 她能离开这座教堂 |
[01:33] | Okay, but Shiloh’s supporters don’t give a damn about Ximena. | 但是夏洛的支持者们才不会在意西门娜 |
[01:36] | They want to end DACA, | 他们想取消DACA卡 |
[01:37] | and deport every undocumented person in the country. | 驱逐这个国家里的每一个非法移民 |
[01:39] | Right, which is why we need press | 对 所以我们才需要 |
[01:42] | that goes beyond her audience. | 除了她观众之外的媒体 |
[01:44] | We need something that’s gonna resonate, | 我们需要能以积极的方式 |
[01:47] | you know, in a positive way. | 产生能共鸣的人 |
[01:48] | I don’t want you guys doing anything | 我不想让你们做任何 |
[01:50] | that’ll get you arrested. | 会让你们被抓的事情 |
[01:52] | I mean it, Sean. | 我说真的 肖恩 |
[01:53] | Don’t lose your shit and do something stupid. | 别头脑不清醒做什么傻事 |
[01:55] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[01:58] | And you, | 还有你 |
[01:59] | I mean, now that you’ve applied to your art school, | 现在你申请了艺术学院 |
[02:01] | you can’t just focus on me. | 你不能还把精力都放在我身上 |
[02:02] | You gotta get that portfolio done. | 你得完成作品集 |
[02:04] | – I am! – Well, how’s it coming? | -我在做啊 -做得怎么样了 |
[02:06] | Good. Promise. | 很好啊 我保证 |
[02:13] | Stef! | 史戴菲 |
[02:14] | Hi! I-I-I just wanted to drop this off | 我只是想把这个送过来 |
[02:16] | as a thank you for checking in on Logan over the weekend. | 谢谢你周末去看洛根 |
[02:19] | Oh, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[02:20] | It was– it was really not a problem. | 那真的 真的没什么 |
[02:23] | Dean and I had a great weekend away. | 迪恩和我过了个很愉快的周末 |
[02:25] | It was just what we needed to, you know, | 我们需要一些这样的东西 |
[02:27] | reconnect and– and get back on track. | 来重新磨合 然后回到正轨 |
[02:30] | – So… – Good! | -所以 -很好啊 |
[02:31] | That’s good! I’m– I’m glad you had a great time. | 这样很好 我很高兴你玩得开心 |
[02:35] | So, do you and Lena have any plans for your birthday? | 关于你的生日 你和莉娜有什么计划吗 |
[02:38] | It is your birthday this weekend, isn’t it? | 这周末是你生日 对吧 |
[02:40] | Yeah, it– it is. | 对 是的 |
[02:42] | How did– How’d– How’d you remember that? | 你怎么还记得 |
[02:44] | I guess I’m just good that way, I guess. | 估计我就擅长这个吧 |
[02:46] | Um, but if you’re not doing anything, | 如果你们还没有计划的话 |
[02:48] | Dean and I would love to, | 迪恩和我非常愿意 |
[02:49] | you know, take you out to dinner. Or… | 带你出去一起吃个饭 或者 |
[02:52] | – I don’t know. – Well, that… | -我不知道 -那真是 |
[02:54] | That’s very sweet, just Lena and I are– | 真是太客气了 只是莉娜和我 |
[02:56] | Got a little something in the backyard. | 准备在后院弄点东西 |
[02:58] | That, um… | 那个 |
[02:59] | My friend, Jenna, | 我朋友珍娜 |
[03:00] | her birthday is the day after mine, | 她生日就在我后面一天 |
[03:02] | so we kinda always do a little something together, | 所以我们通常都一起过 |
[03:03] | but it’s usually mostly her friends. | 虽然大多数都是她的朋友 |
[03:05] | But please! You– you guys should come by. | 但是也欢迎你们过来 |
[03:07] | Bring Logan, of course, you know, um… | 当然 把洛根也带上 |
[03:10] | I will warn you, however, | 但我得先提醒你一下 |
[03:11] | that it normally ends up being mostly gay women. | 通常来的大部分都是女同 |
[03:14] | We’d love to! | 我们很乐意去 |
[03:19] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[03:20] | I was told you have information that can save Anchor Beach. | 我听说你有什么信息能拯救锚滩 |
[03:22] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[03:24] | I don’t, uh… | 我不 |
[03:25] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[03:27] | You don’t? | 你不知道吗 |
[03:29] | These texts say otherwise. | 这些短信上可不是这么说的 |
[03:32] | Contacting my daughter | 联系我的女儿 |
[03:33] | is a violation of the restraining order, | 可是违反禁令的 |
[03:35] | not to mention, your parole. | 更不用说你的假释了 |
[03:36] | – I just wanted to help. – Help save the school? Really? | -我只是想帮忙 -帮忙拯救学校吗 |
[03:39] | Do you have something? | 你真的有什么东西吗 |
[03:41] | Or were you just trying to lure Mariana here to see you? | 还是你只想吸引玛丽安娜过来见你 |
[03:45] | I have something. | 我有 |
[03:48] | You better… | 你最好有 |
[03:49] | or I’m sending these texts straight to your parole officer. | 不然我就直接把消息发给你的假释官 |
[04:34] | Everything you need is on this. | 你要的东西都在这里面了 |
[04:37] | You could’ve just emailed this to Mariana. | 你本来可以直接把这个发邮件给玛丽安娜 |
[04:39] | I’m not allowed internet access. | 他们不允许我上网 |
[04:42] | The file’s too big to text. | 这文件太大 短信发不过去 |
[04:43] | – Mariana doesn’t want to see you. – I just want to apologize. | -玛丽安娜不想见你 -我只是想道歉 |
[04:46] | She doesn’t want to see you! | 她不想见你 |
[04:48] | She’s made that very clear! | 她说得非常清楚了 |
[04:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:53] | And I understand why. | 我也知道为什么 |
[04:56] | I am truly sorry | 我真的很抱歉 |
[04:59] | that I brought a gun into your house. | 抱歉我带了一把枪去你家 |
[05:01] | First you brought a gun into the school. | 首先你把枪带到了学校 |
[05:03] | Then, you broke into my house, | 然后你闯入我家 |
[05:04] | – and you laid in wait. – I was never gonna hurt her! | -伺机埋伏 -我从来没想过要伤害她 |
[05:06] | You threatened to kill yourself in front of my daughter. | 你在我女儿面前威胁说要自杀 |
[05:08] | You completely traumatized her, | 你让她的心理受到了重创 |
[05:10] | and you keep traumatizing her. | 而且你还一直在伤害她 |
[05:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:14] | If you were truly sorry, | 如果你真的觉得对不起 |
[05:15] | you would stop trying to contact her. | 那就不要再联系她 |
[05:18] | My dad’s gonna kill me… | 我爸会杀了我 |
[05:20] | for giving you that. | 因为给你这个东西 |
[05:23] | Nick, your father is part of the problem. | 尼克 你父亲也是个问题 |
[05:26] | He’s a bully. | 他是个恶霸 |
[05:27] | He’s abusive and now, he’s your jailer? | 他辱骂你 现在还成了你的看守吗 |
[05:31] | You need to talk to your therapist, | 你得跟你的心理医生谈谈 |
[05:32] | your– your parole officer, someone. | 或者假释官 得找个人说这个事情 |
[05:34] | – There is no one. – What about your mother? | -没有人可以说 -你妈妈呢 |
[05:42] | I destroyed the model. | 是我毁的模型 |
[05:46] | At the school. | 学校里的那个 |
[05:49] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[05:50] | He took me there one day after therapy. | 一天治疗结束后他带我去了学校 |
[05:53] | I said I had to go to the bathroom. | 我说我要去洗手间 |
[05:56] | And I smashed it. | 然后就砸毁了它 |
[05:57] | – Why? – Because I hate him. | -为什么 -因为我恨他 |
[06:07] | Hey, Taylor! | 泰勒 |
[06:08] | – So, I met Declan. – Good for you. | -我见过德克兰了 -真为你高兴 |
[06:12] | Yeah, but check this out. | 但听着 |
[06:13] | I told him I wouldn’t game without you, | 我和他说没有你 我也不参加 |
[06:15] | so he got Eminent Power to sign you too. | 所以他让卓越权力也和你签约 |
[06:19] | What? Aren’t you stoked? | 怎么 你不兴奋吗 |
[06:20] | I thought that’s what you wanted– | 我以为这是你想要的 |
[06:22] | You don’t really want me to do this. | 你不是真心想我参与 |
[06:24] | You just did it because I made you feel bad. | 你这么做只是因为我让你愧疚了 |
[06:27] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[06:29] | I mean, yeah, you did make me feel like a jerk, | 没错 你的确让我觉得自己是个混蛋 |
[06:32] | but I kinda was being a jerk. | 但我也的确是个混蛋 |
[06:35] | Please? It won’t be the same without you. | 来吧 没有你 游戏就不一样了 |
[06:40] | Okay, but… | 好吧 但是 |
[06:42] | won’t I just be, like, the third wheel? | 那我不就变成灯泡了吗 |
[06:44] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[06:45] | You will not be left out. I promise. | 你绝对不会被排挤 我保证 |
[06:48] | And Declan’s super cool. You’re gonna love him. | 德克兰人非常好 你会喜欢他的 |
[06:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:59] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[07:03] | Haven’t seen you since… | 一直没和你见过面 |
[07:04] | Since you gave her an apology fruit salad? | 在你给了她道歉水果沙拉之后吗 |
[07:11] | Do you wanna go out with me? | 你想和我出去玩吗 |
[07:11] | Well, why don’t you ask me and find out? | 你问问我不就知道了吗 |
[07:14] | So– so you wanna go out with me? | 那…你想和我出去玩吗 |
[07:17] | Uh… how about tomorrow night? | 明天晚上怎么样 |
[07:20] | No, I-I can’t. It’s my mom’s birthday. | 不行 明天是我妈的生日 |
[07:23] | – What about Saturday? – I’m working Saturday. | -周六呢 -我周六要工作 |
[07:26] | Sunday? | 周日呢 |
[07:27] | Teaching Pilates on Sunday. | 周日要教普拉提 |
[07:30] | Wait, you teach Pilates? | 等等 你教普拉提吗 |
[07:31] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[07:33] | No reason, I guess. | 随便问问吧 |
[07:35] | Well, how ’bout this? | 那这样吧 |
[07:37] | You tell me whenever you figure out your schedule, | 你安排好你的时间后告诉我 |
[07:39] | – when you wanna plan something. – Deal. | -看你什么时候想计划一下 -好 |
[07:47] | Huh! Nicely played. | 行啊你 |
[07:49] | So what? You’ve decided on Wyatt? | 现在怎么样 你决定和怀亚特一起了吗 |
[07:51] | No. I’ve decided that I don’t need to decide. | 没 我决定了我不需要做决定 |
[07:54] | It’s all new, I mean, even with Mat, | 重新开始 即使是马特 |
[07:56] | even though he’s old, it’s kind of new, | 虽然他是我前任 但也算是重新开始 |
[07:58] | if you get what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[07:59] | So I don’t have to be exclusive to anyone. | 所以我不专属于任何人 |
[08:01] | So, are you going to tell them | 那你要告诉他们 |
[08:03] | that you’re seeing all of them? | 你要和他们所有的人约会吗 |
[08:06] | I don’t see why I have to. | 我何必要说 |
[08:08] | It’s not like they run in the same circles. | 他们又不在同一个圈子里 |
[08:21] | Anyone seen Lena? | 有人看到莉娜了吗 |
[08:23] | – Not yet. -She doesn’t get a vote. | -还没 -她没有投票权 |
[08:26] | We’ve got all the votes we need, | 我们已经拿到所需的投票了 |
[08:27] | so this is just a formality. | 所以这只是例行公事而已 |
[08:29] | – Let’s do it. – Alright. | -开始吧 -好 |
[08:34] | Hey, what happened? | 怎么了 |
[08:35] | I’ll explain later, honey. | 晚点再跟你解释 亲爱的 |
[08:36] | All in favor of Anchor Beach charter dissolving– | 所有赞成解散锚滩的人… |
[08:39] | Before you vote, there’s something you need to know. | 在你们投票之前 有件事要告诉大家 |
[08:42] | Is this necessary? | 有必要这样吗 |
[08:44] | We all know how you feel. | 我们都知道你的感受 |
[08:45] | Wait, what’s that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[08:47] | Blueprints for luxury condominiums on Anchor Beach. | 这是锚滩豪华公寓的设计蓝图 |
[08:52] | Craig Stratos has no intention of building a school here. | 克雷格·斯特拉托斯根本不打算建学校 |
[08:55] | He just wants the property | 他只是想要这块地皮 |
[08:56] | so he can build high-end condos with an ocean view. | 好让他能建造海景高端公寓 |
[09:03] | Anchor Beach Academy is a total sham. | 锚滩学院根本就是个幌子 |
[09:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:11] | Yes, I had plans drawn up. | 没错 我制定了计划 |
[09:14] | As a contingency. | 作为应变计划 |
[09:16] | If we want ABA to be great, | 如果我们想锚滩学院变好 |
[09:18] | we’re gonna need a lot of capital. | 我们就需要一大笔资金 |
[09:20] | So, once the vote was settled, | 所以只要解决了投票 |
[09:21] | I was gonna present the idea of relocating the campus. | 我就打算提出搬迁校园的想法 |
[09:25] | And developing this property | 开发这块地皮 |
[09:26] | to fund an endowment for our school. | 来为我们的学校提供经费 |
[09:28] | Don’t fall for this. | 别相信这些鬼话 |
[09:30] | He saw an opportunity to get his hands on ocean-front property, | 他看到了掌控海滨地皮的机会 |
[09:33] | by making promises that I bet my life | 只要做出 我敢以性命担保 |
[09:35] | he never intended to keep. | 他从未打算实践的承诺 |
[09:36] | There is no reason that ABA has to be on the beach. | 锚滩学院不一定要建在海滩边 |
[09:39] | A larger campus would be better, | 更大的校区会更好 |
[09:41] | would allow more room to grow. | 会有更多的发展空间 |
[09:43] | We should not let this derail us. | 我们不能这些妨碍到我们 |
[09:45] | Now that we have full disclosure, | 既然我们已经披露了这件事 |
[09:47] | I’m calling the vote. | 投票开始吧 |
[09:49] | All those in favor of Anchor Beach Academy, raise you hand. | 所有赞成锚滩学院的人请举手 |
[10:18] | You should have seen Stratos’ face | 在妈妈抓到他小辫子的时候 |
[10:19] | when Mama busted him. | 你应该看看斯超诺斯的表情 |
[10:20] | Ooh, very proud of you. | 为你感到很骄傲 |
[10:22] | Well, I got a big assist from Mariana. | 是玛丽安娜帮了我一个大忙 |
[10:24] | What’s gonna happen to Nick? | 尼克会怎么样 |
[10:25] | Well, I waited with him until his parole officer showed up. | 我陪着他等到他的假释官来 |
[10:27] | And then he took him to a halfway house. | 然后他带他去了中转屋 |
[10:30] | And what happens if he tries to call Mariana again? | 如果他再想打给玛丽安娜怎么办 |
[10:32] | Well, I’m getting a new number for one. | 首先我会换一个新号码 |
[10:34] | Mamas already know. | 妈妈们已经知道了 |
[10:35] | – That’s a good idea. – Yeah. | -好主意 -是的 |
[10:36] | And Mariana did the right thing by coming to me first, | 玛丽安娜先来找我 而不是去见尼克 |
[10:38] | and not going to see Nick. | 她做得对 |
[10:40] | So let that be a lesson to all of you. | 大家都引以为戒吧 |
[10:43] | So, is, uh, is that it? | 完事了吗 |
[10:44] | No, actually, we would like to talk to you guys about Jesus. | 没 其实我们想和大家说说黑素斯的事 |
[10:48] | We need to change the way that we’ve been treating him. | 我们要改变一直以来对待他的方式 |
[10:51] | It’s called “Ableism.” | 那样叫做体能歧视 |
[10:53] | We’ve been expecting him to control things that he can’t, | 我们总希望他能掌控一些他身不由己的事 |
[10:55] | and keeping things from him | 对他隐瞒一些 |
[10:56] | that we assumed he couldn’t handle. | 我们认为他无法应付的事 |
[10:58] | Like what happened with the treehouse and with Emma. | 比如说建树屋和艾玛的事 |
[11:00] | We were just trying to protect him. | 我们只是想要保护他 |
[11:02] | That’s what we thought we were doing, | 我们以为我们是在保护他 |
[11:03] | but we were actually just underestimating him. | 但是其实我们只是在低估他 |
[11:06] | We weren’t letting you be in charge of your own life. | 我们一直没让你掌控自己的生活 |
[11:09] | So, going forward, | 所以接下来 |
[11:10] | we’re all gonna need to be a little bit more patient, | 我们全都要更耐心一点 |
[11:13] | and honest, understanding. | 多一点坦诚和理解 |
[11:16] | We’re gonna follow your lead, bud, | 我们会按你的要求来走 孩子 |
[11:17] | but, uh, that means that you gotta let us know what you need. | 但是那意味着你有需要一定要告诉我们 |
[11:21] | – Yes? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[11:22] | Okay, back to homework. | 去做作业吧 |
[11:24] | Before electronics, please. | 作业完了才能玩 谢谢 |
[11:28] | Jesus. Just, uh… | 黑素斯 |
[11:34] | I wanted to let you know that I heard | 我只是想你知道 |
[11:36] | what you said about David | 我听你说大卫 |
[11:37] | being so awful, and I’m really sorry. | 这么过分我真的很抱歉 |
[11:41] | He will not be coming back. | 他不会再来了 |
[11:43] | Wait, so no– no para-professional? | 等等 没有辅助人员了吗 |
[11:46] | Well, you still need someone | 你还是需要 |
[11:47] | to help you manage your homework and your classes. | 有人帮你应付作业和上课 |
[11:49] | Can you do it? | 你能帮我吗 |
[11:52] | Uh… yes. | 好啊 |
[11:53] | – Yeah, okay, sure. – Okay. | -当然好啊 -好 |
[11:58] | – Thanks, Mama. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 妈妈 -没事 |
[12:04] | You sure you can do your job and keep an eye on Jesus? | 你确定你能边工作边照看黑素斯吗 |
[12:07] | That’s what I should have been doing all along. | 这是我一直应该做的事 |
[12:10] | It’s unconscionable that they didn’t make you principal. | 他们不任命你为校长真是不公平 |
[12:12] | Tell me about it. | 就是啊 |
[12:14] | You really think that you can keep working under Drew? | 你真觉得你能继续在德鲁的压制下工作吗 |
[12:16] | Yeah, what choice do I have? | 我有得选吗 |
[12:19] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:22] | Jenna’s list for the party. | 珍娜的生日派对名单 |
[12:25] | All women. | 全是女人 |
[12:26] | – Big surprise. – I so don’t feel like celebrating this year. | -巨大的惊喜 -今年我真的不想庆祝 |
[12:29] | I tried to get out of it, but you know Jen and birthdays. | 我想推脱 但你知道珍超喜欢生日派对的 |
[12:32] | You invite anyone? | 你邀请谁了吗 |
[12:34] | Uh, Tess and Dean. | 特丝和迪安 |
[12:36] | Just she– She showed up at the front door with a bottle of wine | 她拿着一瓶红酒出现在前门 |
[12:39] | thanking us for keeping an eye on Logan, | 谢谢我们照看洛根 |
[12:41] | and then remembered that it was my birthday. | 然后提醒我的生日快到了 |
[12:44] | Asked what we were doing, you know, what am I gonna say? | 问我们打算怎么做 我该怎么回答呢 |
[12:46] | They’re right next door. | 他们就住在隔壁 |
[12:47] | Dean’s gonna be the only guy there except the kids. | 除了孩子们 唯一能来的男士就是迪安 |
[12:49] | Well, should we invite Mike? | 我们要邀请麦克吗 |
[12:50] | He and Ana are out of town. | 他和安娜不在城里 |
[12:52] | Want me to– to ask Timothy? | 你想要我去问问蒂莫西吗 |
[12:58] | Sure, why not? | 好啊 为什么不呢 |
[13:00] | So, Tess say anything else? | 所以 特丝还说什么了吗 |
[13:02] | Oh my gosh! | 我的天 |
[13:05] | She said that she and Dean had a great time in Cabo, | 她说她和迪恩在卡布过得很愉快 |
[13:08] | and– and things are back on track. | 事情都回到了正轨 |
[13:10] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[13:11] | I think it means that no matter what she said to me at prom, | 意思是不论她在毕业舞会对我说了什么 |
[13:14] | she is not gay or whatever. | 她是不是弯的之类 |
[13:17] | I think, really, honestly, I think she’s just having… | 我认为 说真的 她也许只是 |
[13:20] | a little midlife crisis. | 在经历中年危机 |
[13:21] | You’ve cleaned that pot three times, honey. | 那个盆你已经洗三遍了 亲爱的 |
[13:24] | Really? Well, it’s clean now. | 是吗 它现在干净了 |
[13:27] | – You coming up? – Uh, yeah. | -你上来吗 -好 |
[13:29] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[13:53] | Okay, so you can’t really use your hands in derby, | 你不可以在德比马赛中用手 |
[13:55] | you gotta, like, really grind your butt into it. | 你必须使劲把屁股挤在上面 |
[13:56] | Oh, oh, like that. | 噢 像这样啊 |
[14:00] | Okay, when are we gonna hang out? | 我们什么时候出去约会 |
[14:02] | Who said we were gonna hang out? | 谁说我们要约会了 |
[14:05] | Oh, I– I thought you said that– | 我以为你说… |
[14:07] | I’m playing. | 我在开玩笑 |
[14:08] | I’d love to go out with you. | 我很愿意跟你出去约会 |
[14:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:20] | But don’t think just cause you live next door, | 不要以为你住在隔壁 |
[14:22] | you can just drop by whenever you want. | 你就可以随时过来噢 |
[14:24] | You wanna hang out, you gotta make a plan, | 你想约会 就得先跟我定计划 |
[14:26] | so you’re gonna need my new number. | 所以你会需要我的新电话号码 |
[14:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:28] | You got a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[15:31] | Sure. | 有的 |
[15:33] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:35] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[15:37] | I really thought we were doing something | 我真的以为我们在做一些 |
[15:38] | that was gonna benefit the students, or some of them anyway. | 对学生们或是部分学生有益的事 |
[15:43] | I’m just, uh… | 我只是 |
[15:46] | embarrassed. | 有点尴尬 |
[15:48] | Look, I think we need to reset, | 我认为我们应该清零 |
[15:51] | and start over. | 重头再来 |
[15:53] | That sound good? | 听起来可以吗 |
[15:57] | – Okay. – Okay. | -可以 -好的 |
[16:01] | I’ve outlined your responsibilities. | 我罗列了你的职责 |
[16:03] | You’re in charge of student discipline, | 你负责学生纪律 |
[16:05] | and student welfare, | 和学生福利 |
[16:07] | and everything else falls to me. | 其他由我负责 |
[16:09] | And I don’t want us in constant disagreement. | 而且我不希望我们俩总意见不合 |
[16:11] | We need to present a unified front. | 我们得先统一战线 |
[16:14] | So you can bring me whatever you like, | 所以你可以提出任何你的意愿 |
[16:16] | but at the end of the day, the decisions will be mine. | 但最后决定权在我 |
[16:26] | See you later! | 再见 |
[16:29] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[16:31] | You know, I was thinking about what you said. | 我在想你说的话 |
[16:33] | And if you’re willing to completely start over, then I’m in. | 如果你想完全重新开始 那我也愿意 |
[16:40] | Alright, sweet. | 好的 很棒 |
[16:42] | Wanna do something tonight? | 今晚想做点什么吗 |
[16:44] | I-I can’t. | 我不行 |
[16:45] | It’s my mom’s birthday. | 我妈妈过生日 |
[16:47] | What about tomorrow? | 明天呢 |
[16:49] | Family thing. | 家里有事 |
[16:50] | – Sunday? – Working. | -周日呢 -上班 |
[16:52] | – Next weekend? – Two gigs out of town. | -下个礼拜 -城外有两场演出 |
[16:56] | Okay, well… | 好吧 那么 |
[16:57] | I mean, I guess we could hang out if… | 我是说 我们可以约会如果 |
[17:00] | you wanna come to my mom’s birthday. | 你能来我妈妈的生日会 |
[17:02] | It won’t be weird? | 不会奇怪吗 |
[17:04] | No. My family loves you. | 不会 我的家人很喜欢你 |
[17:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:12] | Can’t wait. | 真期待 |
[17:27] | This is just a little literature about traumatic brain injuries, | 这是一些关于创伤性脑损伤的著作 |
[17:29] | so you can help better understand what Jesus is dealing with. | 帮助你更好的理解黑素斯的情况 |
[17:31] | There’s also a copy of his 504 plan, | 这是一份他的504计划的副本 |
[17:33] | and a list of accommodations as well. | 和一份膳宿清单 |
[17:35] | Oh, uh… | 噢 |
[17:37] | What happened to his para-professional, David? | 他的辅助人员戴维怎么了 |
[17:40] | Uh, he– he didn’t work out, so I’ll be assisting Jesus. | 他不合适 所以现在我来帮黑素斯 |
[17:43] | Oh! Also, short-term memory is a problem for Jesus, | 还有 黑素斯也有短期记忆的问题 |
[17:46] | so if you could please print out | 所以如果你可以打印 |
[17:48] | his homework assignments each day, | 他每天的作业 |
[17:49] | and any in-class work expected for the following day | 以及第二天的课堂任务 |
[17:53] | so he can be prepared, that’d be really helpful. | 让他可以提前准备 这样会大有帮助 |
[17:54] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[17:57] | Okay, uh, honey, where do you wanna sit? | 亲爱的 你想坐在哪里 |
[17:59] | Wait, are you– you’re not gonna, | 等下 你不会 |
[18:02] | like, sit with me in class, are you? | 要和我一起坐在教室里吧 |
[18:04] | Well, I mean, not for all of them, unfortunately. | 很不幸 不是所有课我都会陪你的 |
[18:07] | I have my own work to do, but… | 我有自己的工作 但是 |
[18:09] | I will drop in on your other classes | 有些课我可以陪你 |
[18:10] | and see if you need anything. | 以防你有什么需要 |
[18:12] | – Is this good right here? – Yeah, here’s fine. | -这里可以吗 -可以 |
[18:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:29] | So, we thought we could set up the green screen over there, | 我们可以把绿光屏放在这里 |
[18:33] | and Jude’s moms said we can stream whenever we want. | 裘德的妈妈说我们可以随时直播 |
[18:37] | This is gonna be so much fun, dude. | 这肯定会很有趣 兄弟 |
[18:38] | I can’t wait to play with you. | 我等不及要和你一起玩了 |
[18:39] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[18:40] | Uh, for all three of us to play. | 我们三个一起玩 |
[18:43] | – Let’s do it! – Huh? Yeah! | -开始吧 -好 |
[18:52] | Oh, hey, Declan, this is my boyfriend, Noah. | 噢 德克兰 这是我男朋友诺亚 |
[18:55] | – Nice to meet you. – You too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[18:59] | It’s horrible out there. | 外头太恐怖了 |
[19:00] | I went out with this woman, Shane, | 我和一个叫谢恩的女人约会 |
[19:02] | who threw her back out, | 结果她把背扭伤了 |
[19:03] | reaching for a tortilla chip. | 就为了拿个油炸玉米片 |
[19:07] | 等不及想再吻你一次 昨晚过得很开心 | |
[19:07] | This other chick, Dana. | 还有一个女的 戴娜 |
[19:09] | She tells me she collects baby dolls. | 她告诉我她收集洋娃娃 |
[19:12] | Oh my God! That is so sweet! | 我的天 太甜了 |
[19:14] | – Who’s it from? – Logan. | -他是谁 -洛根 |
[19:20] | What? | 什么 |
[19:21] | ??? | 新手机 请问你是 |
[19:21] | Um, ju– just, hold on! | 等 等一下 |
[19:23] | My God, woman, you’re in your 40s. | 我的天 大姐 你都四十多岁了 |
[19:26] | Baby dolls! That’s like a creepy, Midwestern nightmare. | 洋娃娃 简直像一场中西部恐怖的噩梦 |
[19:30] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[19:31] | I didn’t save anyone’s contacts, | 我没有存别人电话 |
[19:33] | and I totally just Loganned with Mat. | 而我刚刚把马特当作洛根了 |
[19:36] | Hey, honey, how was school? Do you have your homework? | 亲爱的 学校怎么样 有作业吗 |
[19:38] | Uh, I-I got some of my classes, but I forgot math. | 我带了课程作业 但是我忘了数学 |
[19:43] | – Craig is supposed to remember– – What– what are you doing? | -克雷格应该记得的 -你要干嘛 |
[19:45] | They’re all supposed to be supporting you. | 他们应该帮助你的 |
[19:46] | Hi, you’ve reached Craig. Leave a message! | 你好 我是克雷格 请留言 |
[19:50] | Hi! I’m “Girl.” | 你好 我是”女生” |
[19:51] | I guess that makes me “Gay Guy.” | 那我大概就是”基佬” |
[19:53] | And that’s the other “Gay Guy.” | 那是另一个”基佬” |
[19:54] | The one who’s still waiting for his glo up. | 那人还在等他的球蛋白提高 |
[19:57] | Harsh. | 好刻薄 |
[19:58] | What? Puberty’s gonna come any day now, I promise. | 怎么了 青春期总会来的 我保证 |
[20:01] | Yeah, well, at least I have room to glo, | 至少我的球蛋白还能提高 |
[20:03] | what’s your excuse? | 你有什么理由 |
[20:04] | Yo! Girl likes the Trillabong? | 哟 女生喜欢三头枪啊 |
[20:06] | That’s literally my favorite character. | 它也是我最爱的角色呢 |
[20:07] | Shocking. You have taste. | 令人惊讶 你很有品位 |
[20:10] | – That ain’t all I got. – Don’t give it to me, whatever it is. | -我还有别的 -不管是什么别告诉我 |
[20:18] | Hey, let me in. | 让我进去 |
[20:19] | Chill, man, you’re not needed for this. | 冷静点兄弟 这里不需要你 |
[20:20] | Just go play with yourself. | 自己和自己玩吧 |
[20:22] | I mean, uh, by yourself. | 我是说 你自己去玩 |
[20:29] | Who are all of these people, Jenna? | 这些都是谁 珍娜 |
[20:31] | I told everyone that they had to invite a single friend. | 我让每个人都带了一位单身朋友来 |
[20:34] | Because after all, | 因为毕竟 |
[20:36] | I’m on the market. | 我胡汉三又回来了 |
[20:37] | Some of these gals a little young for you? | 这里部分人的岁数对你来说不会太小了吗 |
[20:40] | Yeah, well, I read that at our age, | 话是没错 不过我读过一篇文章 |
[20:42] | you gotta start making younger friends, | 我们这年纪的人最好交比自己年轻的朋友 |
[20:44] | otherwise, when you actually do get old, | 否则 一旦当你真的老去 |
[20:46] | everybody you know will be dead. | 你认识的人差不多都辞世了 |
[20:49] | And then, you’ll be all alone. | 到那时 只剩你与寂寞为伴 |
[20:52] | There’s a comforting thought, Jenna. | 还真有令人欣慰的想法 珍娜 |
[20:55] | Lighten up. | 别郁闷了 |
[20:56] | Have a drink. | 喝一杯吧 |
[20:57] | I’m gonna go get a drink. | 我想喝一杯 |
[20:59] | -Do you need anything? -Uh, no, I’m good for now. | -你呢 -我暂时什么都不需要 |
[21:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:16] | I’m Jenna. | 我是珍娜 |
[21:17] | The birthday girl. | 生日派对的主角 |
[21:19] | I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure. | 我们之前没见过面吧 |
[21:21] | Theresa, and happy birthday. | 我是特里萨 祝你生日快乐 |
[21:23] | So, are you here for me, | 你是为我庆祝生日而来 |
[21:25] | or for Stef? | 还是为了史戴菲 |
[21:26] | – Stef. -Aw, that’s too bad. | -史戴菲 -那太糟了 |
[21:29] | So, how do you know the old life of the party? | 你是怎么认识那个老家伙的 |
[21:32] | I live next door. | 我是她家邻居 |
[21:34] | I see! | 原来如此 |
[21:35] | Well, the next time I’m visiting, | 下次我再去她家时 |
[21:38] | I might just have to… | 可能要顺便 |
[21:40] | stop by, and uh… | 拜访一下贵府 |
[21:43] | borrow a cup of sugar. | 然后 借一杯白糖 |
[21:47] | Hey, Stef. Happy birthday. | 史戴菲 生日快乐 |
[21:49] | Hey! Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:51] | Sorry that you are the only male in sight. | 抱歉 放眼望去 这派对基本是女性专场 |
[21:55] | No worries. | 没关系 |
[21:56] | What man wouldn’t want to be at a party full of beautiful ladies? | 哪个男人不想参加美女如云的派对呢 |
[21:59] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[22:01] | How was Cabo? Did you guys have a good time? | 卡波怎么样 你们在那玩得开心吗 |
[22:04] | Yeah. Great. | 还不错 玩得挺开心 |
[22:12] | So… who did you have an amazing night with? | 你和谁共度这美好的夜晚 |
[22:16] | -Logan! -Your mom invited me and my folks. | -洛根 -你妈邀请了我和我爸妈 |
[22:18] | Oh! I-I didn’t know. | 这样啊 我还真不知道 |
[22:20] | -I’m Mat. -Oh, yeah, I remember you from the prom. | -我是马特 -我记得在毕业舞会上见过你 |
[22:23] | You’re the ex-boyfriend, right? | 你是她的前男友吧 |
[22:27] | The whole time I’m worried | 一直以来我都担心 |
[22:28] | about Taylor being the third wheel, | 泰勒会当电灯泡 |
[22:29] | and then, suddenly, I’m the one who’s left out? | 结果最后我才成了多余的人 |
[22:31] | You gotta stick up for yourself next time. | 下次你得为自己站出来 |
[22:34] | Hey, don’t be scared to give it back to Declan. | 别害怕冲撞德克兰 |
[22:36] | Make him pay attention to you. | 要让他注意到你 |
[22:40] | I don’t know, dude. She called the teacher at home. | 我不懂了 兄弟 她在家给老师打电话 |
[22:43] | Okay, I know that she’s trying to help me out and all, | 我知道她只是想帮帮我 |
[22:45] | but having a mom in class is way worse than a para. | 但是她直接去班里上课真的有点过 |
[22:49] | Well, remember what Moms said. I mean, | 记得妈妈们说过的话吗 |
[22:50] | how they’re trusting you to tell them stuff. | 你跟她们说什么 她们都会信 |
[22:52] | How am I supposed to tell Mama she’s bugging? | 我要怎么跟妈说 她这是偷听行为 |
[22:55] | So, um, what’s the deal with your neighbor, Theresa? | 你的邻居特里萨婚恋状况如何 |
[22:58] | Tell me she’s single. | 我超想听到她目前单身 |
[23:00] | No, she’s not single. She’s straight and she’s married. | 很遗憾 她是一位已婚的直女 |
[23:02] | She’s– she’s married to that guy– that guy. | 那位 那位就是她先生 |
[23:05] | And, so? How married is she? | 那又怎样 她婚姻有多稳固 |
[23:07] | She’s married. Married married! | 她已婚 已经定下来的那种已婚 |
[23:09] | -What do you mean, “How married is she?” -Oh, please. | -什么叫做她婚姻有多稳固 -拜托 |
[23:10] | I was married married to Kelly. | 我也曾与凯莉许下海誓山盟 |
[23:12] | She was cheating on me! | 但她还是背着我在外面偷人 |
[23:14] | Yeah, well, go figure. | 好吧 真搞不懂 |
[23:16] | -Well… – Happy birthday! | -好吧 -生日快乐 |
[23:18] | – Happy birthday, Stef. -Thank you. | -生日快乐 史戴菲 -谢谢你 |
[23:20] | Appreciate it, Tess. You’ve met Jenna. | 小特 你见过珍娜了 |
[23:22] | Yes! Yes, I have. | 是的 聊过几句了 |
[23:27] | Is there any more champagne? | 还有香槟吗 |
[23:29] | -Yeah. -Oh my God! | -当然 -天哪 |
[23:30] | Remember that time we got so smashed | 还记得我们在你十六岁生日派对上 |
[23:33] | at your sixteenth birthday? | 喝得烂醉吗 |
[23:34] | That was champagne, right? | 我们喝的是香槟没错吧 |
[23:36] | -Well… no. -No, it was Champale. | -其实不是 -不对 是尚帕勒麦芽酒 |
[23:39] | -Yeah. – Wait, wait. | -没错 -慢着 |
[23:41] | You two knew each other when you were 16? | 你十六岁的时候就认识她了吗 |
[23:43] | Yeah, we were best friends for a few years. | 我们做过几年的好朋友 |
[23:46] | -Inseparable really. -Oh, whoa. | -那会儿基本形影不离 -哇哦 |
[23:48] | Whoa! Wait! | 等等 |
[23:50] | You’re Tess Tess. | 你是传说中的小特 |
[23:58] | I’ve heard so much about you! | 我久仰你的大名 |
[24:00] | -Really? -Not that much. | -真的吗 -没那么夸张 |
[24:04] | Well, you know, it’s– it’s getting a little chilly out here, | 晚上天有点冷了 |
[24:07] | I think I’ll just run next door and grab a scarf. | 我想回家拿条围巾披上 |
[24:10] | -Sure! -Okay, be sure to come back. | -好的 -一定要回来哦 |
[24:11] | Yes, I will. | 好的 回见 |
[24:13] | Thanks. Here, hold that. | 多谢 你拿着吧 |
[24:15] | So that’s the Tess you were in love with in high school. | 这位就是你高中时爱着的小特 |
[24:18] | The one you used to sleep in the same bed with, | 与你同床共枕的那位 |
[24:21] | and, okay, that explains the vibe I was getting. | 这样我刚刚的感应就讲得通了 |
[24:24] | What vibe is that? | 什么感应 |
[24:26] | The bi-curious one, | 我觉得她有双性恋倾向 |
[24:27] | cause she’s totally into me. | 因为她肯定喜欢上我了 |
[24:30] | I can’t. I-I can’t. | 饶了我吧 |
[24:35] | Logan, will you run to our house and just grab my scarf? | 洛根 你能不能回家帮我拿下围巾 |
[24:37] | I think I left it by the front door. | 我应该是放在前门旁边了 |
[24:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你了 |
[24:46] | So, that’s the “Amazing night” Guy? | 这就是与你共度美好夜晚的男生吗 |
[24:50] | Yes. | 是他 |
[24:51] | But in my defense, I had no idea he was gonna be here. | 但我压根不知道他也会来 |
[24:54] | His parents are friends with my moms, | 他父母和我妈是好朋友 |
[24:55] | -and he lives next door, so– -Next door? | -另外 他住我家隔壁 所以 -隔壁 |
[24:58] | Great. | 真是再好不过了 |
[25:02] | I was just dropping this off. | 我只是来送这个 |
[25:03] | Your mom told me to come in. | 你妈让我进来 |
[25:07] | -Is that a calendar? -Yeah. | -这是个日历吗 -是的 |
[25:08] | Yeah, it’s a calendar. | 这是个日历 |
[25:10] | You told me to let you know when I knew my schedule, | 你说在我安排好行程后就通知你 |
[25:12] | so I wrote down everything that I’m doing | 所以我把接下来16个月里 |
[25:14] | every day for the next 16 months. | 每天要做的事情都写下来了 |
[25:16] | “Friday – Save the Dolphins.” | 周五 拯救海豚 |
[25:18] | “Saturday – Fix Climate Change.” | 周六 解决气候变化问题 |
[25:20] | “Sunday…” | 周日 |
[25:21] | 周日 和玛丽安娜一起玩 | |
[25:22] | -“Mariana Fun Day.” -Yeah. | -和玛丽安娜一起玩 -是的 |
[25:24] | -Ambitious. -I like setting the bar pretty high. | -真上进 -我喜欢把目标定高一点 |
[25:29] | -What’s your name again? Wilson? -Wyatt. | -你叫什么来着 威尔逊 -怀亚特 |
[25:32] | Wyatt, right, right. | 对了 对了 怀亚特 |
[25:33] | And you’re the pretend ex from prom, right? | 你是舞会上假冒的前任 对吧 |
[25:36] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -正是 -看来没记错 |
[25:37] | Oh, okay, cool. | 挺好没事 |
[25:38] | Okay, listen. | 各位 听我说 |
[25:41] | All of you asked me out, | 你们都想约我出去 |
[25:42] | and it’s all new and nothing serious yet, | 都开始发展 而且目前没什么认真恋情 |
[25:45] | or again, and… | 或者认真复合 |
[25:47] | yeah, I-I just– I don’t see why I can’t date all of you. | 我不明白为什么不能和你们所有人都交往 |
[25:50] | You know? Not like at the same time, | 当然不是同时 |
[25:52] | but, like, one on one. | 一次只和一个人出去 |
[25:59] | Okay, if you’re not cool with that, | 当然 如果你们不乐意 |
[26:00] | I totally understand, | 我完全理解 |
[26:01] | but I just– I’m not ready to be tied down. | 我只是没做好定下来的准备 |
[26:04] | -I’m cool with that. -Yeah, I’m down. | -我愿意 -我也愿意 |
[26:14] | You taking a break from the party? | 你从派对出来透透气吗 |
[26:16] | Yeah, I, uh, kinda felt a little out of place. | 我就感觉自己有点融不进去 |
[26:21] | Well, I’m gonna go change, | 我要换件衣服 |
[26:22] | and then come back down and you can hang with me. | 然后回来 咱俩可以一起玩 |
[26:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:27] | Were you just with Ximena? | 你刚刚和西门娜在一起吗 |
[26:29] | No, I was, uh, just doing some work | 不是 我只是在学校的画室 |
[26:32] | at the art studio at school. | 忙点自己的事 |
[26:34] | Wait, isn’t she the one who’s against DACA? | 她不正是反对DACA的人吗 |
[26:37] | Yeah, uh, we’re going to | 明天我们要参加她在奥兰治县 |
[26:39] | an event of hers tomorrow in Orange County. | 举办的一场活动 |
[26:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:45] | Hey, so, um, I need to talk to you about something. | 我要跟你谈点事 |
[26:48] | Nobody wants to go to Drew about this, because, uh… | 没人会去找德鲁 |
[26:50] | Well, nobody likes him. | 因为谁都不喜欢他 |
[26:53] | Did you know he was going to initiate | 你知道他要开始发放 |
[26:56] | merit-based bonuses? | 绩效奖金吗 |
[27:00] | Unbelievable. | 不敢相信 |
[27:00] | So this is why he called the board meeting for tomorrow. | 这就是他明天要开董事会的原因了 |
[27:03] | Anyway, no one can stand that son of a bitch, so… | 不管怎样 没人忍得了那个王八蛋 所以 |
[27:06] | that’s why they came to me. | 这就是为什么他们找到我 |
[27:08] | Lena, all the teachers trust you, | 莉娜 所有的老师都信任你 |
[27:11] | and believe in you, but… | 也信赖你 但是 |
[27:14] | you’re overstepping. | 你已经越界了 |
[27:16] | You can’t be a parent, | 你不能既当家长 |
[27:17] | and an administrator at the same time. | 又当学校管理人员 |
[27:20] | I mean, we wouldn’t allow a parent just to come in | 我们不能允许家长 |
[27:21] | and sit in class with their child | 随便进教室 |
[27:23] | whenever they wanted to. | 坐在孩子身边 |
[27:24] | And what makes it worse is that… | 更糟的是 |
[27:27] | you’re our boss. | 你是我们的老大 |
[27:28] | Okay, well, I’m sorry, but I’ve got to do what I have to do here. | 我很抱歉 但我也是迫不得已 |
[27:30] | I have to fight for my son. | 我要保护我儿子 |
[27:32] | Alright, okay, sure, but… | 好吧 我理解 但是 |
[27:34] | then why don’t you fight for yourself? | 你为什么不为自己也抗争一下 |
[27:37] | – What does that mean? -You should be principal. | -你什么意思 -你应该当校长 |
[27:39] | Not Drew. He’s a dick! | 而不是德鲁 他是个混蛋 |
[27:41] | He almost sold the whole school down the river. | 他差点就把学校卖了 |
[27:45] | Why are you standing for this? | 你为什么要忍受 |
[27:46] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没有选择啊 |
[27:49] | I don’t think that’s true. | 我觉的这话不对 |
[27:58] | I’m sorry, I-I… | 对不起 我 |
[28:00] | can’t just, like, pretend I don’t mind you dating other guys. | 不能只是假装我不介意你和别人约会 |
[28:03] | Especially Wyatt. | 特别是怀亚特 |
[28:05] | And you keep saying we’re starting over, | 而且你一直说我们要重新开始 |
[28:08] | it’s all new, but we’re not really new. | 都是新恋情 但我们不是啊 |
[28:12] | I already know I love you. | 我已经知道我爱你 |
[28:14] | And we’ve already been, you know, | 而且我们已经 你懂得 |
[28:16] | together. | 做了 |
[28:18] | Once. | 一次 |
[28:25] | Look, Mat… | 听着 马特 |
[28:26] | I’m sorry, I just– | 我很抱歉 我只是 |
[28:28] | I can’t just dive back in. | 我不能直接就重新全心爱上你 |
[28:32] | The only way I’m even willing to consider this is slowly. | 要我考虑这件事 就必须慢慢来 |
[28:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:48] | – Fine. – Oh, come on, guys! | -好吧 -别这样 |
[28:50] | – Stop it! – Don’t be a bummer. | -停下来 -别扫兴 |
[28:52] | We’ll do that later. | 我们待会再收拾 |
[28:54] | Okay, where are my bubbles? | 我的起泡酒呢 |
[28:56] | I spy bubbles. | 我看见了 |
[28:58] | Oh, sweet. | 亲爱的 |
[29:00] | More champagne, Jenna, really? | 还要喝更多香槟吗 珍娜 |
[29:01] | It’s bubbles, Stef. | 这是起泡酒 史黛菲 |
[29:03] | And hey, don’t worry, I didn’t drive. | 别担心 我没开车 |
[29:05] | Dean? | 迪安 |
[29:07] | No thank you, I’m pretty good. | 不用了 谢谢 我不喝了 |
[29:08] | I am exhausted. | 我累了 |
[29:10] | Let’s go upstairs. | 我们上楼吧 |
[29:11] | We can leave them here. It’s fine. | 我们可以把他们丢在这 没事的 |
[29:12] | It’s not fine. | 会出事的 |
[29:13] | I have no idea what Jenna’s gonna do when we’re not around. | 我不知道珍娜趁我们不在会做些什么 |
[29:16] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[29:18] | Stef? Happy birthday. | 史黛菲 生日快乐 |
[29:20] | I– I’m calling it. I got to go to bed. | 我必须要说了 我要睡了 |
[29:23] | Tess, Tess, you should stay. | 丝 特丝 你应该留下 |
[29:25] | You know what? I think that we should all go to bed. | 你知道吗 我觉得我们都该睡了 |
[29:28] | So, how about, um, you all go to bed, | 要不你们都去睡吧 |
[29:31] | and we all just finish our drinks? | 我们把酒喝完怎么样 |
[29:33] | And then we’ll let ourselves out? | 我们会自己离开 |
[29:34] | Jenna, when I say the party’s over, the party’s over. | 珍娜 当我说结束的时候就是真的结束了 |
[29:37] | You didn’t say the party’s over. | 你没说结束了 |
[29:39] | You said that everybody should go to bed. | 你说的是大家都该去睡觉了 |
[29:40] | – Jenna. – Honey, we should go. | -珍娜 -亲爱的 我们该走了 |
[29:42] | It was so nice to meet you, Jenna. | 很高兴见到你 珍娜 |
[29:45] | We should have dinner sometime. | 我们应该找个时间吃晚饭 |
[29:48] | the three of us, I mean. | 我们三个一起 |
[29:49] | Yes! Oh, I would love that. | 好啊 我很期待 |
[29:51] | I don’t have many friends left in San Diego, | 我在圣地亚哥没有那么多朋友了 |
[29:53] | so maybe on a Wednesday? | 也许可以约在某个周三 |
[29:55] | – That’s when Dean has his poker night. – Perfect. | -他每周三都去打牌 -完美 |
[29:58] | – Thank you. – Goodnight. | -谢谢 -晚安 |
[29:59] | – Bye. – Have a good night. | -拜拜 -晚安 |
[30:03] | Party pooper. | 扫兴的人 |
[30:05] | Jenna, it’s 1:00 AM. | 珍娜 已经凌晨一点了 |
[30:07] | I’m exhausted, okay? | 我累坏了 好吗 |
[30:08] | I told you that I didn’t want a party. | 我告诉过你我不想开派对 |
[30:10] | But you know, as always, it’s about you. | 但是你知道 像往常一样 要听你的 |
[30:12] | And you know, FYI, not everyone is into you. | 你要知道 不是所有人都喜欢你的 |
[30:14] | I don’t think everyone is into me. | 我不觉得大家都喜欢我 |
[30:17] | Please. You think that tree is into you. | 拜托 你觉得那棵树都喜欢你 |
[30:19] | Okay, where is this coming from? | 好吧 你为什么这么说 |
[30:21] | From your inappropriate behavior. | 因为你的行为不合适 |
[30:23] | How am I inappropriate? | 我怎么行为不不合适 |
[30:24] | In absolutely every way that I can think of! | 我都想不到哪里合适 |
[30:27] | You were blatantly flirting with Tess | 你在特丝丈夫面前 |
[30:29] | in front of her husband. | 公然与她调情 |
[30:31] | I mean, that’s embarrassing to us, | 这让我们也很尴尬 |
[30:32] | not to mention, incredibly disrespectful. | 更别提及其不尊重别人了 |
[30:34] | You would think that since someone broke up your marriage, | 你的婚姻就是被别人破坏的 |
[30:36] | that you would give a damn about | 所以你难道不该认为 |
[30:37] | – doing that to someone else’s. – Stef. | -破坏别人的婚姻不太好吗 -史黛菲 |
[30:42] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的要说的吗 |
[30:45] | No, I’m good. | 没有了 |
[30:49] | I guess I’ll wait for the car outside. | 我觉得我要去外面等车了 |
[30:50] | I think that that would be best. | 我觉得这样最好 |
[30:55] | What was that about? | 你刚才怎么了 |
[30:57] | I am tired. | 我累了 |
[30:59] | And I just– I cannot deal with her anymore. | 我只是 我不能再忍她了 |
[31:02] | Are you sure it’s not more than that? What is going on? | 你确定没有别的原因了 你怎么了 |
[31:04] | Nothing! I am fine! | 什么都没有 我没事 |
[31:05] | She– | 她 |
[31:07] | I would like to go to bed. | 我要睡了 |
[31:11] | And I will clean all this up tomorrow. | 我明天再把这些收拾干净 |
[31:23] | And 74% of illegals | 百分之七十四的非法移民 |
[31:26] | are committing violent crimes against American citizens. | 对美国公民实施犯罪行为 |
[31:30] | That’s total crap. | 这都是瞎扯 |
[31:31] | Bottom line, my friends, the time has come | 底线 朋友们 就是现在到了 |
[31:33] | to close our borders. | 关闭边境线的时候了 |
[31:35] | And return this nation to its rightful place | 还这个国家她应有的地位 |
[31:39] | as the greatest country in the world. | 让她成为这个世界上最伟大的国家 |
[31:46] | Thank you, alright. | 谢谢 好了 |
[31:47] | Let’s open the floor to questions. | 现在你们可以开始提问了 |
[31:49] | Yes! Good morning. Hi! | 早上好 你好 |
[31:51] | Good morning. Uh, it just seems to me | 早上好 在我看来 |
[31:53] | that the problem is getting worse and worse over time. | 随着时间的推移 这个问题越来越严重了 |
[31:57] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[31:58] | Okay, less cute gay guy. | 不那么可爱的男基友 |
[32:00] | Get ready. | 做好准备 |
[32:02] | “Less cute gay guy?” | “不那么可爱的男基友” |
[32:03] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:04] | We gotta give the fans a way to differentiate between us. | 我们得找个让粉丝区分我们的方法 |
[32:07] | Get ready to be eminently dominated. | 准备好被统治吧 |
[32:08] | Yeah, you wish. | 希望如此 |
[32:10] | I do wish. | 我确实希望如此 |
[32:13] | Get a room, you two. | 你俩开个房吧 |
[32:15] | I just did. | 我已经开好了 |
[32:16] | Hey, got room for me in there? | 那里有我的地儿吗 |
[32:18] | Always, baby. | 一直都有 宝贝 |
[32:23] | Okay, I’ll just… | 好吧 我就 |
[32:24] | fight while… | 继续打怪物 |
[32:26] | you two do whatever it is you gay guys do. | 你们俩继续做你们基友做的事吧 |
[32:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[32:34] | Earlier… | 早些时候 |
[32:35] | you said that the DACA repeal | 你提到DACA的废除 |
[32:37] | would protect communities from criminals. | 会保护社区人民远离罪犯 |
[32:41] | So, you’re implying that DACA | 那么你是暗示DACA |
[32:43] | puts our nation at risk of crime? | 将我们的国家置于危险之中吗 |
[32:46] | That’s right, and the statistic bear me out. | 说的没错 统计数据也支持了这个观点 |
[32:50] | That’s not true. | 这是错误的 |
[32:52] | You can’t get DACA if you have any significant criminal record. | 你要是出现犯罪记录就拿不到DACA了 |
[32:56] | Out of 800,000 DACA recipients, | 八十万DACA接受方中 |
[32:59] | less than one percent have lost their permits | 不到百分之一因为犯罪行为 |
[33:02] | because of criminal activity. | 失去了许可 |
[33:05] | Okay, alright, thank you everyone. | 好吧 谢谢大家 |
[33:07] | Did you have a question for me, | 你是有问题要问我 |
[33:09] | or do you just wanna spin numbers? | 还是就想丢一堆无意义的数字 |
[33:12] | My friend Ximena Sinfuego has been living in a church, | 我朋友西门娜·辛弗亚戈一直住在教堂 |
[33:15] | because her DACA status is in question. | 因为她的DACA还在审查 |
[33:17] | ICE has already detained her parents. | ICE已经拘留了她的父母 |
[33:24] | Ximena Sinfuego came here when she was two years old! | 西门娜·辛弗亚戈两岁就来了这里 |
[33:28] | She hasn’t even been back to Mexico. | 到现在她都没回过墨西哥 |
[33:31] | Okay, okay. | 好好 |
[33:33] | I’m gonna ask you one more time before we have you removed. | 在我找你把你拖出去前我再问一次 |
[33:36] | Do you have a question for me? | 你到底有没有问题问我 |
[33:38] | – Yeah, I do. – Okay. | -我有 -你问吧 |
[33:55] | What is an American? | 什么叫美国人 |
[33:58] | What makes you an American? | 凭什么你是美国人 |
[34:01] | And me an American? | 我是美国人 |
[34:03] | But not Ximena? | 西门娜却不是 |
[34:05] | Who has lived here her entire life, | 她也是一个从小在这里长大 |
[34:09] | gone to school, | 上学 |
[34:10] | graduated, worked, | 毕业 工作 |
[34:13] | paid taxes, | 交税 |
[34:14] | and loves this country just as much | 而且和所有生在这里长在这里的人一样 |
[34:17] | as anyone who was born here. | 热爱这个国家 |
[34:21] | This… | 这 |
[34:24] | is an American. | 就是美国人 |
[35:14] | Hey, B. | 小布 |
[35:15] | So, I didn’t get a chance to give you this last night. | 昨晚我没来得及把这个给你 |
[35:23] | “Mom.” | 给妈妈 |
[35:26] | “Mom, this card entitles you to one hour of piano playing. | 妈妈 这张卡让你能听一小时琴 |
[35:30] | Happy birthday, love, B.” | 生日快乐 爱你的 小布 |
[35:32] | I remember when I was little, | 我记得我小时候 |
[35:34] | and you were stressed out, | 你压力很大的时候 |
[35:35] | you’d lie on the couch and… | 你就会躺在沙发上 |
[35:37] | I’d play for you. | 我就为你弹琴 |
[35:39] | I know how much we all put on your shoulders, so… | 我知道我们给你造成了多大的负担 |
[35:42] | if you ever want me to… | 如果你什么时候想听… |
[35:48] | – Thank you, baby. – Yeah. | -谢谢 宝贝 -不客气 |
[36:09] | What about now? | 现在好不好 |
[36:12] | – Now? – Yeah, why not? | -现在 -有何不可呢 |
[36:16] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[36:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:10] | So, teachers deliver good numbers, | 老师交了很好的成绩 |
[37:12] | they see good numbers on their checks. | 自己的工资单也就好看了很多 |
[37:15] | – Now– – Can we help you? | -所以 -有事吗 |
[37:16] | First of all, merit-based bonuses are crap. | 首先 绩效奖金根本没法用 |
[37:19] | They incentivize teachers to teach to the test, | 他们通过物质激励老师注重提高分数 |
[37:21] | and promote the worst instincts in educators. | 刺激了教师最不好的本能 |
[37:23] | Lena… | 莉娜 |
[37:24] | we talked about this. This is my decision. | 我们谈过这件事了 这是我的决定 |
[37:27] | Yeah, Drew, you’re right, we did talk about this. | 是的 德鲁 你是对的 我们是谈过了 |
[37:29] | But I founded this charter. | 但我创办了这个学校 |
[37:31] | And it was nearly turned into luxury condos, | 结果差点变成了高级公寓 |
[37:33] | because most of you were foolish enough | 你们你们中很多人蠢到了 |
[37:34] | to believe in Craig Stratos. | 相信克雷格·斯特拉托斯 |
[37:36] | I saved you all a world of humiliation | 我揭露他是替你们 |
[37:38] | and embarrassment by exposing him. | 避免了莫大的羞辱和尴尬 |
[37:42] | I have given this school my heart and soul. | 我为这所学校献出了整颗心和灵魂 |
[37:46] | I have led with integrity since the beginning. | 自始至终我都在努力做一个公正的领导者 |
[37:49] | And I am tired of being overlooked | 我已经受够了被忽视 |
[37:51] | and taken for granted. | 被视为理所应当 |
[37:52] | So, Drew needs to be fired. | 所以 德鲁必须被开除 |
[37:55] | Lauren, you need to resign. | 劳伦 你必须辞职 |
[37:57] | And I need to be given the job that I’ve earned, | 我该得到我应得的工作 |
[38:00] | which is principal of this school. | 那就是这里的校长 |
[38:03] | Or I’ll leave. | 否则我就离开 |
[38:04] | And so will nearly every teacher at Anchor Beach. | 也意味着锚滩大多老师都会离开 |
[38:07] | You don’t believe me, you can just ask them. | 你不相信 可以直接问他们 |
[38:17] | Here’s a petition signed by more | 这是一份超过四分之三的教工 |
[38:19] | than three-quarters of the faculty. | 签署的一份请愿书 |
[38:42] | I mean, it– it’s so powerful. | 这是很有力 |
[38:45] | So, any new art pieces for your portfolio? | 你的作品集有新作品了吗 |
[38:49] | No… | 没有 |
[38:52] | I’m, like, completely blocked. | 我完全 陷入了灵感堵塞 |
[38:55] | So, I– I don’t know, I can’t get inspired. | 所以我不知道 我找不到灵感 |
[38:59] | Yeah, I don’t think you’re blocked at all. | 我没有觉得你没有灵感 |
[39:02] | What about that? | 这个呢 |
[39:04] | I mean, is it good enough? | 这算好吗 |
[39:06] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我吗 |
[39:07] | Hell yes, it is. | 当然很好 |
[39:09] | That’s your problem. | 这就是你的问题 |
[39:11] | You’re so worried about making good art that you freeze up. | 你太想做好 所以才止步不前了 |
[39:14] | But when you get out of your head, | 但如果你放下忧虑 |
[39:15] | and you don’t try to make art, | 不去刻意玩艺术 |
[39:17] | art happens. | 艺术就出现了 |
[39:23] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[39:27] | Oh my God. | 天哪 |
[39:31] | Oh my God, we made HuffPo! | 天哪 我们上了赫芬顿邮报 |
[39:33] | What? | 什么 |
[39:37] | This is huge! | 太厉害了 |
[39:39] | Thank you! Thank you so much! | 谢谢 太感谢了 |
[39:50] | What am I doing? | 我在做什么 |
[39:51] | – I gotta call Poppy. – Yeah. | -我要给波比打电话 -好 |
[40:02] | Hey, I watched the livestream earlier. | 我之前看了直播 |
[40:06] | What the hell were you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[40:09] | Playing the game? | 玩游戏 |
[40:11] | Really? I couldn’t tell over all the flirting with Declan. | 是吗 你和德克兰调情太多都看不出来在玩游戏了 |
[40:14] | – I-I wasn’t– – Check out the chat rooms. | -我没有 -你去看看聊天室 |
[40:16] | They’re already shipping you. | 大家都在八卦你了 |
[40:17] | Or should I say, they’re shipping “Declude.” | 或者说 在八卦你们俩 |
[40:20] | It even sounds douchey. | 听着就很娘 |
[40:22] | Noah, come on. | 诺亚 拜托 |
[40:23] | You’re overreacting. | 你太夸张了 |
[40:24] | I mean, you’re the one who told me | 而且就是你让我 |
[40:25] | to give it back to him. | 别怕冲撞他的 |
[40:26] | You know what? Give him whatever you want. | 好 你想怎么他都可以 |
[40:50] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[40:53] | Lena. | 莉娜 |
[40:55] | What is it? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[40:58] | I’m not okay. I can’t– I can’t breathe. | 我有事 我没法 没法呼吸了 |
[41:01] | What? | 什么 |
[41:03] | Do we need to get you to the hospital? | 需要送你去医院吗 |
[41:04] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:08] | Just something’s not right. | 我有点不对劲 |
[41:11] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[41:15] | Hold me. | 抱抱我 |
[41:16] | Okay, okay, come here. | 好的 好的 来 |
[41:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:21] | Okay, I got you. | 有我呢 |
[41:23] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[41:26] | Okay? | 好吗 |