时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Every kid who grew up in Philly in the ’80s | 所有八十年代在费城长大的孩子 |
[00:07] | was obsessed with the Sixers, especially my brother barry. | 都对76人队非常痴迷 尤其是我哥巴瑞 |
[00:10] | Basketball was his life. | 篮球就是他的一切 |
[00:12] | Where’s he gonna go? Is he gonna go left? | 他要从哪边进攻 是从左边吗 |
[00:14] | Is he gonna go right? Hook! | 还是从右边 勾手投篮 |
[00:16] | Oh, and he passes to himself off the backboard. | 他抢到了篮板 |
[00:19] | Ah! Didn’t count. | 不算 |
[00:22] | Didn’t count. | 不算 |
[00:25] | He’s on fire. | 他状态大勇 |
[00:26] | You’re bruising the plums. | 你把李子都砸坏了 |
[00:28] | What do you think I’m made of, fresh produce? | 你当我是什么 可以自产新鲜果蔬吗 |
[00:31] | It was his passion. | 他热爱篮球 |
[00:32] | – Dr. J rejects him! – Barry! | -J博士断球了 -巴瑞 |
[00:34] | He was obsessed. It never stopped. | 他太痴迷了 全情投入 |
[00:36] | Get that outta here! | 这球断得漂亮 |
[00:39] | He backs him down. He backs him down. | 向后推进 向后推进 |
[00:42] | It was hard to live with. | 令人难以忍受 |
[00:43] | You gotta get low! | 你得重心向下 |
[00:44] | – You gotta want it. You can’t come in here soft. – Gotta pee! | -你得有冲劲 你不可能轻易过去 -要尿了 |
[00:49] | Move! I drank a Big Gulp! | 快走 我喝了一大杯饮料 |
[00:51] | My brother had one dream– going pro. | 我哥有一个梦想 打职业联赛 |
[00:54] | Three… Two… One! | 三 二 一 |
[00:58] | At the buzzer! | 压哨上篮 |
[01:00] | There was more time left on the clock! | 还有时间 |
[01:02] | He was misinformed! | 他被误导了 |
[01:04] | Then he found a way to make his dream a reality. | 然后他找到了让梦想成真的办法 |
[01:07] | Mom, dad, I have huge news. | 妈 爸 我有一个重大的消息 |
[01:10] | If you’d follow me outside to the hoop? | 跟我去篮框那里好吗 |
[01:11] | – No. – Here’s good. | -不 -这里说也行 |
[01:13] | What if I told you one day | 如果我告诉你们有一天 |
[01:15] | there’d be a piece of technology | 会有一项科技 |
[01:17] | that can guarantee I play professional basketball? | 保证我能打职业篮球赛 听起来如何 |
[01:20] | Well, that day has come. | 这一天已经来到了 |
[01:22] | The Reebok pump. | 锐步气囊篮球鞋 |
[01:24] | A cushion of air around the foot | 有一层气垫包围住脚部 |
[01:26] | that literally allows you to defy the laws of gravity. | 可以让你无视重力 |
[01:29] | And the amazing part? It’s only $175. | 最棒的就是 只需要175美金 |
[01:32] | Don’t say no. | 别说不行 |
[01:33] | No. | 不行 |
[01:35] | Honey, I’ve got a pair of Reeboks upstairs you can have. | 亲爱的 我有一双锐步在楼上你可以穿 |
[01:38] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[01:39] | Can I please borrow your beige mom sneakers? | 拜托把你米黄色的妈妈球鞋借我好吗 |
[01:42] | Listen! My dream is to be a basketball superstar, | 听着 我的梦想是成为篮球巨星 |
[01:45] | not a nurse! | 不是护士 |
[01:47] | Well, here’s the thing about your dream– | 关于你的梦想 |
[01:49] | It’s stupid. | 很蠢 |
[01:50] | You have the money. | 你有钱 |
[01:52] | Just get your pants and give it to me. | 去拿你的裤子 把钱给我 |
[01:54] | Barry, your father’s pants are not a bank. | 巴瑞 你父亲的裤子不是银行 |
[01:57] | Money comes from hard work, you moron. | 努力工作才能赚钱 你这个白痴 |
[01:59] | You really want those shoes, | 你真的想要这双鞋子吗 |
[02:00] | come down to the store and work for ’em. | 那就来店里 自己挣钱买 |
[02:04] | Fine! | 好的 |
[02:05] | But when I get to the NBA, | 不过我进NBA后 |
[02:06] | and you want my autograph, | 你想要我的签名 |
[02:08] | I’m signing it, “Worst Wishes… Barry.” | 我会签上 “祝你倒霉 巴瑞” |
[02:27] | It was October 5, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年10月5日 |
[02:29] | and while Barry pursued his NBA dream, | 巴瑞在追寻他的NBA梦想的同时 |
[02:31] | I pursued a dream of my own– | 我也在为自己的梦想争取 |
[02:33] | Seeing the movie “Poltergeist.” | 去看电影《鬼驱人》 |
[02:35] | Please, please. I’ll do the dishes. | 求你啦 我来洗盘子 |
[02:37] | No! You’re not seeing that ghost movie. | 不 你不能去看那部鬼片 |
[02:39] | It’s too scary for you. | 对你来说太恐怖了 |
[02:41] | Come on! It’s re-released at the dollar theater. | 求你啦 在一块钱影院二轮上映 |
[02:44] | A dollar! You love a bargain. | 一块钱 你喜欢便宜货 |
[02:46] | Forget it! | 想都别想 |
[02:47] | Barbara Fishman’s neighbor’s nephew saw that movie. | 芭芭拉·费舍曼的邻居的侄子看了这部电影 |
[02:50] | Three days later, he had a terror stroke. | 三天后 他就恐怖中风了 |
[02:54] | A terror stroke? | 恐怖中风 |
[02:56] | That’s not even a thing! | 根本没这回事 |
[02:57] | You can see this movie. | 你可以看这部电影 |
[02:59] | “The great mouse detective”? | 《伟大的老鼠侦探》 |
[03:00] | He’s got a little magnifying glass. | 他有个放大镜哦 |
[03:03] | Ooh, take pops. He loves talking animals. | 叫上老爷子 他喜欢会说话的动物 |
[03:05] | And here is a little extra money for something sweet. | 再给你一些钱买甜食 |
[03:10] | Now how about a little somethin’ sweet for me? | 给我也来点甜头怎么样 |
[03:12] | Mom, do we have to do this every morning? | 妈 每天早上我们都要来这套吗 |
[03:14] | It’s been four days since I’ve gotten a huggie. | 上次咱们抱抱已经是四天前了 |
[03:17] | I’m jonesin’. I need my fix. | 我好想抱 否则我没好状态 |
[03:23] | What are you doing? What is this? | 你在做什么 这算什么 |
[03:25] | You wanted a hug. | 你要一个拥抱 |
[03:27] | Who hugs like that? At least put some arm into it. | 谁会这样拥抱 至少把胳膊放上来吧 |
[03:29] | This is what I got. | 我只会这样 |
[03:32] | Go. | 走吧 |
[03:33] | Even though my mom was being denied | 虽然我妈没有得到 |
[03:35] | the affection she wanted, | 她想要的热情 |
[03:36] | I wasn’t about to be denied “Poltergeist.” | 我却得到了想要的《鬼驱人》 |
[03:39] | Thanks again for bringing me. | 再次谢谢你带上我 |
[03:41] | Of course. | 客气啥 |
[03:42] | Popcorn, milk duds, a mouse detective– | 爆米花 牛奶糖豆 老鼠侦探 |
[03:46] | What’s not to like? | 真是太吸引人了 |
[03:50] | The mouse stuff comes at the end– | 结尾时老鼠才会出来 |
[03:52] | After the ghosts. | 鬼会先出来 |
[03:54] | I felt awful for lying, | 我说谎了非常内疚 |
[03:56] | but how scary could the movie really be? | 但一部电影能恐怖到哪里去 |
[04:02] | Turns out, it was scary! | 结果 很恐怖 |
[04:06] | Really scary! | 非常恐怖 |
[04:11] | Really, really scary! | 非常 非常 恐怖 |
[04:23] | Where the was the mouse?! | 他妈的老鼠在哪里 |
[04:26] | Okay, so you got your love seats over there, | 双人沙发在那边 |
[04:29] | uh, sectionals over there. | 这边是组合式 |
[04:31] | That’s a divan. | 这是长沙发椅 |
[04:33] | Hey, Vic, say hello to my son. | 维克 跟我儿子打个招呼 |
[04:36] | What? Little baby Barry? | 什么 这是小巴瑞宝宝吗 |
[04:38] | Get outta here! | 少来了 |
[04:39] | That’s a good-looking kid there, Mur. | 这孩子长得真帅啊 老默 |
[04:41] | He must get it from his mom! | 他肯定长相随他妈 |
[04:43] | Where does Vic jr. get it from, Carl down at the loading dock? | 小维克长得随哪一个 装卸处的卡尔吗 |
[04:46] | Oh, man, come on! | 老兄 你得了吧 |
[04:48] | That’s part of the job. We bust balls. | 这是工作的一部分 我们爱开玩笑 |
[04:50] | Yeah, Vic. You sad old loser. | 对 维克 你这个可怜的老没用鬼 |
[04:52] | Hey, what? | 说啥呢 |
[04:53] | You know what? He’s new. He’s new. | 算了 他是新来的 新来的 |
[04:55] | – Let’s just get to work. – All right. | -我们工作吧 -好的 |
[04:58] | So this is what we do all day? | 这就是一天的工作吗 |
[05:00] | – It’s pretty cool. – No, no, no, no. | -挺享受嘛 -你想得美 |
[05:02] | This is what I do all day, okay? | 这是我一天的工作 明白吗 |
[05:05] | You sweep. | 你要打扫 |
[05:07] | And then you move some furniture, | 你还要搬家具 |
[05:08] | and you sweep around that. | 然后接着在周围打扫 |
[05:10] | I’ll see you for lunch. | 咱们午餐时见 |
[05:11] | Ah. I see what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[05:14] | You’re trying to break me. | 你想摧毁我的意志 |
[05:16] | Well, you can’t break me, old man. | 你无法得逞 老头子 |
[05:18] | I’ll sweep your floor, and you know why? | 我会扫地板 知道为什么吗 |
[05:20] | ‘Cause nobody gets to the NBA without a struggle. | 想进NBA 就得经过一番磨练 |
[05:25] | Struggle away. | 好好磨练吧 |
[05:29] | Vic? A little help here? | 维克 搭把手好吗 |
[05:31] | Hell, no. | 才不 |
[05:33] | Sure, I knew “Poltergeist” was just a movie… | 我当然知道《鬼驱人》只是一部电影 |
[05:35] | But when night came, it seemed pretty freakin’ real! | 但黑暗降临后 却似乎相当地真实 |
[05:50] | I just can’t stop thinking about that movie. | 我总是在想那部电影 |
[05:52] | It’s really gone to my head, pops. | 想忘也忘不掉 老爷子 |
[05:54] | Aw, buddy. It’s all make-believe. | 小家伙 电影都是假的 |
[05:57] | It’s not. | 不是假的 |
[05:58] | Ghosts are real. | 鬼是真的 |
[05:59] | They’re what keep the ghostbusters employed. | 所以捉鬼敢死队才有活儿接 |
[06:01] | You got nothing to be afraid of. | 没什么好怕的 |
[06:04] | Now go get some rest. | 现在去睡觉吧 |
[06:06] | Okay. Good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[06:10] | In my head, I knew pops was right, | 理智方面 我知道老爷子说得对 |
[06:11] | but the rest of me was not gonna take any chances. | 但身体方面 不能冒任何险 |
[06:17] | Desperate times called for desperate measures. | 绝望时期 只能用绝望的方法 |
[06:20] | Mom? I have a tummy ache. | 妈 我肚子痛 |
[06:23] | Oh, sweetie. Do you need to make? | 宝贝 你要不要… |
[06:26] | No! But… | 不 但是 |
[06:28] | Can I sleep here tonight? | 今晚我可以睡这里吗 |
[06:30] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[06:36] | I had given in. | 我必须投降 |
[06:37] | For one night, my mom would get the snuggles | 这一晚 我妈得到了 |
[06:39] | she so desperately craved. | 她非常渴望的抱抱 |
[06:45] | And then morning came. | 然后到了早上 |
[06:46] | – How’s the tum-tum? – I-It’s fine. I’m fine. | -肚肚还痛吗 -没事 我没事 |
[06:50] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[06:53] | See ya! | 回见 |
[06:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:56] | Oh, Adam, you forgot your jacket. | 亚当 你忘了外套 |
[06:58] | Don’t need it! | 不需要 |
[07:01] | “Poltergeist”? | 《鬼驱人》 |
[07:02] | I told him not to see that movie. Unbelievable! | 我跟他说了不能看这部电影 不敢相信 |
[07:06] | He’s scared. | 他害怕了 |
[07:08] | That’s why he wants snuggies. | 所以他才要抱着睡 |
[07:10] | Hey, if you’re looking for some snuggies, I– | 如果你想找人抱抱 我… |
[07:12] | You’re not going to that party. | 你不能去参加那个派对 |
[07:13] | You never let me do… Anything! | 你什么也不让我做 |
[07:17] | That’s when my mom realized | 我妈意识到 |
[07:18] | she had found the ticket to all the snuggies | 她终于找到了办法 |
[07:20] | she could ever want. | 想要抱抱随时都有 |
[07:30] | Mom? | 妈 |
[07:32] | You didn’t put this clown here, did you? | 这个小丑不是你放这里的吧 |
[07:34] | Yes, Adam. | 是我 亚当 |
[07:36] | After running errands, cooking dinner, | 在做完琐碎事 做晚餐 |
[07:38] | and cleaning the house, I had lots of time | 打扫房间后 我还有大把时间 |
[07:40] | to futz around with a clown. | 和一个小丑玩耍 |
[07:41] | Okay, okay. Jeez. | 知道啦 老天 |
[07:54] | Mom? I have a tummy ache! | 妈 我肚子痛 |
[07:58] | Little did I know the scariest thing in this house | 我不知道的是 家里最恐怖的 |
[08:00] | was lying right next to me. | 就躺在我身边 |
[08:06] | After a grueling week of manual labor, | 在一周精疲力竭的体力劳动后 |
[08:08] | the day barry had been waiting for had arrived– | 巴瑞期盼的日子终于到了 |
[08:11] | Payday. | 发薪日 |
[08:14] | $33.27? | 33块2毛7 |
[08:17] | Is this some sick joke? | 这是捉弄人的笑话吗 |
[08:22] | You’re just busting balls, huh? | 你只是在开玩笑对吗 |
[08:24] | This is a joke paycheck. | 这是玩笑薪水支票 |
[08:26] | I wish I was busting balls. | 我也希望我只是在开玩笑 |
[08:27] | Welcome to the real world. | 欢迎来到真实的世界 |
[08:29] | I know I made more than this. Why is it so low? | 我知道我挣得比这个多 为什么工资这么少 |
[08:32] | Taxes! | 交税啊 |
[08:33] | You got federal, state, social security, F.I.C.A. | 联邦 州 社会保险 联邦保险捐税 |
[08:37] | What are you talking about? Those aren’t real things. | 你在瞎说什么 根本没这些东西 |
[08:40] | Did you ever go to school? | 你没上过学吗 |
[08:41] | Taxes? Those are totally real things. | 交税 这是实实在在的 |
[08:43] | Just let me become a salesman. | 让我做销售员吧 |
[08:45] | I can make more if I work on commission. | 如果有佣金 我能赚得更多 |
[08:46] | You? You’re not ready. | 你 你没准备好 |
[08:49] | There’s a customer right there. | 现在就有顾客 |
[08:50] | Just let me go sell him the pink couch? | 让我把粉色沙发卖给他 |
[08:52] | It’s a salmon love seat. | 那是鲑肉色双人沙发 |
[08:53] | It’s been there for five years. | 已经放在这里五年了 |
[08:55] | It’s un-sellable. | 绝对是卖不出去的 |
[08:57] | I’m gonna move him over to the sectionals. | 我会带他去组合式沙发区 |
[08:59] | You stay over here and continue your fine broom work. | 你留在这里 继续好好扫地 |
[09:05] | Sir, just so you know, | 先生 想让你知道 |
[09:07] | we have financing. | 本店消费 |
[09:08] | Bad credit, no credit… No problem. | 不良信用 现款交易 都不是问题 |
[09:11] | Thanks. I’m not gonna make any final decisions today, so… | 谢谢 我今天不会买 只是看看 |
[09:14] | Today is not a day for final decisions. | 今天不必急着买 |
[09:15] | I’m with you. Take your time. | 我同意 慢慢看 |
[09:19] | – What are you doing? – Sorry. I had a phone call. | -你做什么 -对不起 接到个电话 |
[09:22] | I didn’t hear the phone ring. | 我没听到电话铃声 |
[09:23] | Oh, it rang. It was Ron Jaworski. | 响了 是贾沃斯基打来的 |
[09:25] | Said he wants this couch. | 说他想买这张沙发 |
[09:27] | Ron Jaworski? The eagles quarterback? | 贾沃斯基 老鹰队的四分卫吗 |
[09:31] | Dude. | 哥们你瞧 |
[09:33] | – Dude! – Dude! | -哥们你是粉啊 -哥们是粉 |
[09:34] | – Dude. – Dude? | -哥们 -哥们你也粉吗 |
[09:36] | Dude. He literally just called. | 哥们 他真的刚刚打了电话 |
[09:40] | I want this couch. | 我要这张沙发 |
[09:41] | Mm… No can do. | 恕我无能为力 |
[09:43] | Ronnie J. just put this on reserve. | 小贾刚刚预定了这个 |
[09:44] | What if I pay cash? | 我给现金怎么样 |
[09:47] | Murray? | 默里 |
[09:51] | You know what? I’ll handle big Ron. | 知道吗 小贾那边我去解决 |
[09:54] | You, sir, have got yourself a deal. | 先生你 买到了一张好沙发 |
[09:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:59] | No doubt about it. Barry was a natural. | 毫无疑问 巴瑞在这方面很有天赋 |
[10:02] | Meanwhile, I was still dealing with the supernatural. | 与此同时 我在应对超自然现象 |
[10:21] | Mom… | 妈 |
[10:22] | Oh! What’s this about? | 你这是怎么啦 |
[10:25] | – Tummy ache. – Okay. | -肚子痛 -好的 |
[10:27] | Why don’t you, uh, run upstairs, | 你不如先上楼 |
[10:29] | and I’ll be there in a minute, okay? | 我马上就上来 好吗 |
[10:31] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[10:38] | You scared me. That’s not cool. | 你吓死我了 这样不厚道 |
[10:40] | Not cool, huh? Why’d you take the remote outside? | 不厚道是吗 你为什么把遥控器拿出去 |
[10:44] | It’s not what you think. | 和你想的不一样 |
[10:45] | I think you’re scaring Adam so he’ll give you hugs. | 我想你在吓亚当 好让他抱你 |
[10:49] | It might be what you think. | 可能和你想的一样 |
[10:51] | But is that so wrong? | 但这样很不对吗 |
[10:53] | Yes, it’s wrong! Very, very wrong. | 不对 非常非常不对 |
[10:56] | Well, it would have never come to this | 如果我不用苦苦哀求 |
[10:57] | if I didn’t have to beg for affection | 就能得到亲骨肉的拥抱 |
[10:59] | from my own children. | 又何苦到如此境地 |
[11:01] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[11:01] | I used to walk through that door, | 以前我走过那道门 |
[11:03] | and you would all come running and jump into my arms. | 你们就会跑过来扑进我的怀里 |
[11:06] | And then you stopped. And Barry stopped. | 慢慢的你不这样了 巴瑞不这样了 |
[11:09] | Adam’s all I have left. And if he stops, | 我只有亚当了 如果连他也不抱了 |
[11:11] | no one’s ever gonna hug me again. | 就再也不会有人拥抱我了 |
[11:13] | You know I’m gonna have to tell Adam, right? | 你知道我一定会告诉亚当的 对吧 |
[11:15] | Don’t! | 别说 |
[11:17] | Just one more night of snugs, and I’ll never do it again. | 再多抱一晚 我就不会再这样了 |
[11:20] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:21] | I suppose I could forget the whole thing if… | 我想我也可以当不知道这事 只是… |
[11:24] | You let me stay out insanely late this weekend. | 这周末你得允许我玩到非常晚才回家 |
[11:27] | – Deal. – Really? | -成交 -没搞错吧 |
[11:28] | Please. Like you were gonna come home | 得了吧 就算我要求了 |
[11:29] | – when I wanted anyway? – True. | -你也不会准时回家 -那倒是 |
[11:32] | I feel good about this. | 我的心情很好 |
[11:33] | My mother wasn’t the only one feeling good. | 心情好的人 不只我妈一个 |
[11:36] | Over the next week, Barry proved himself to be… | 接下来的一周 巴瑞不仅证明了 |
[11:38] | Not only a great salesman, | 他是一个优秀的销售员 |
[11:39] | but a real visionary. | 同时也是真正的梦想家 |
[11:41] | Mix the duck sauce with the hot mustard | 把甜酱和芥末酱混在一起 |
[11:43] | and dip your egg roll in it. | 用来蘸蛋卷 |
[11:44] | That’s crazy! Who does that? | 真是离谱 谁会这样做 |
[11:46] | Just do it. You’ll like it, you big baby. | 照做吧 你会喜欢的 别耍孩子气 |
[11:53] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[11:54] | I love it! | 我爱死了 |
[11:56] | Hey, Barry, there’s a woman on the phone | 巴瑞 有个女人打电话说 |
[11:57] | who said that you set aside two nightstands for her? | 你给她留了两个床头柜 |
[12:00] | Yep. And set aside a one-night stand for your wife. | 对 还留了一个给你老婆 |
[12:03] | Wha– | 什么 |
[12:03] | Just busting balls. | 开玩笑而已 |
[12:05] | It’s what we do. | 我们就爱这样 |
[12:06] | Come on. That’s what we do. | 拜托 我们就爱这样 |
[12:11] | I’m home! | 我到家了 |
[12:12] | Nobody bother me! | 不要打扰我 |
[12:15] | But my dad began to notice | 但我爸注意到 |
[12:17] | that success was changing Barry, | 成功改变了巴瑞 |
[12:19] | and not all for the good. | 而且不是往好里变 |
[12:23] | That’s the stuff. | 真是爽啊 |
[12:25] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[12:26] | Get out of my chair, go outside, play basketball. | 不准坐我的椅子 去外面 打篮球 |
[12:30] | Or something. | 或是玩别的 |
[12:31] | Ah, screw basketball. | 篮球见鬼去吧 |
[12:33] | It was a stupid dream. You were right. | 这个梦想太蠢了 你说得对 |
[12:35] | But furniture? That’s where it’s at. | 但是家具 这才是实际的东西 |
[12:38] | Oh, look at you! | 瞧你 |
[12:40] | You’re a mini Murray! | 十足的小默里 |
[12:43] | Chip off the old block. | 跟你爸一个模子里出来的 |
[12:46] | He really was, | 的确是的 |
[12:48] | and my dad suddenly realized he didn’t like it one bit. | 我爸突然意识到 他一点也不喜欢 |
[12:51] | So he decided to handle it the only way he knew how. | 所以他决定用他唯一知道的办法解决 |
[12:55] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[12:56] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[12:58] | It’s not working out. | 这样行不通 |
[12:59] | Yes, it is. It’s working out awesome. | 行得通 非常通 |
[13:02] | You just can’t randomly fire me. | 你不能随便炒掉我 |
[13:03] | I mean, you have to have cause. | 你得有原因 |
[13:05] | Okay. It’s ’cause you’re a moron. | 好吧 因为你是白痴 |
[13:08] | No. This is not happening. | 不 不能这样 |
[13:10] | In fact, I fire you. That’s right, you’re fired. | 事实上 我炒了你 没错 你被炒了 |
[13:14] | – Y-you don’t have to go. – No. No, no, no. | -你们不必离开 -不不 |
[13:15] | You guys leave and come to my store instead. | 你们走 回头去我的店 |
[13:17] | – He doesn’t have a store. – Oh, yes, I do have a store. | -他没有家具店 -是的 我有家具店 |
[13:19] | I’m opening one right across the street. | 我会在街对面开一家 |
[13:21] | He’s not opening across the street. | 他不会在街对面开一家 |
[13:22] | – I just did! – No, you didn’t. | -我刚开了 -你没有 |
[13:24] | And Ron Jaworski’s really gonna go there… | 贾沃斯基会去我的店 |
[13:27] | You don’t know Ron Jaworski. | 你不认识贾沃斯基 |
[13:28] | And people are gonna treat each other nicely. | 人们会对彼此很客气 |
[13:30] | It’s gonna be a friendly working environment! | 那里的工作环境会很友好 |
[13:33] | Who’s coming with me, huh? | 谁和我一起走 |
[13:36] | You! Vic, | 你 维克 |
[13:38] | I’m doubling your salary. You work for me now. | 我给你的工资翻倍 你现在替我打工 |
[13:40] | – Wait, for real? – For real, for real. | -等等 真的吗 -当然是真的 |
[13:42] | No, he’s not going with you. | 他不会跟你走的 |
[13:44] | Toodle-oo! | 再见 |
[13:47] | His store sounds nice. | 他的店听起来不错 |
[13:49] | His store isn’t real! | 他根本没有店 |
[13:53] | My dad was hoping | 我爸希望 |
[13:54] | by the time he got home from work, | 他下班回家时 |
[13:56] | the Barry incident would have blown over. | 巴瑞事件已经平息了 |
[13:58] | But in our house, things just blowup. | 但在我家 事情只会越闹越大 |
[14:01] | You fired your own son? | 你炒了自己的儿子吗 |
[14:03] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[14:04] | Damn right he fired me. | 没错 他炒了我 |
[14:05] | And you know why? ‘Cause he’s jealous. | 知道为什么吗 他嫉妒我 |
[14:08] | That’s right. I sold the pink couch. | 没错 我把粉色沙发卖掉了 |
[14:11] | And for a brief moment, | 在那一瞬间 |
[14:12] | you got to see what a good furniture salesman looks like. | 你看到了优秀的家具销售员是什么样子 |
[14:15] | This. Yeah. Soak it in. | 这样的 没错 感受下吧 |
[14:18] | Okay. We’re done yelling. Let’s all just calm down. | 好了 别再吵了 大家冷静 |
[14:22] | Oh, I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[14:23] | I’m done with you, I’m done with the store, | 我受够了你 我受够了家具店 |
[14:26] | and I’m done with furniture… Forever! | 我受够了家具 永远的 |
[14:28] | – What does that even mean? – I reject all furniture! | -这是什么鬼话 -我抵制一切家具 |
[14:31] | I’m going up to my room and getting rid of everything. | 我会去我的房间 扔掉一切家具 |
[14:34] | I’ll never be comfortable again. | 我永远不会再感觉到舒适了 |
[14:49] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[14:50] | – Rejecting all furniture. – What are you doing? | -抵制一切家具 -你在做什么 |
[14:53] | There’s a ghost in the tv. | 电视机里有鬼 |
[14:55] | That’s just stupid. | 说什么蠢话 |
[15:01] | Thanks for sleeping over, pops. | 谢谢你过来陪我 老爷子 |
[15:03] | I’m sorry I didn’t come sooner, kiddo. | 抱歉我没有早些过来 孩子 |
[15:06] | No man should have to | 被迫和老妈睡一周 |
[15:07] | bunk up with his mom for a week. | 这种遭遇任何男人都不应该有 |
[15:09] | No man. | 任何男人都不应该有 |
[15:10] | But what happens when you leave? | 你走了后怎么办 |
[15:12] | You can’t protect me forever. | 你不能永远保护我 |
[15:13] | But this watch sure can. | 但这块表可以 |
[15:16] | My grandpa Irv gave me this | 这是我爷爷厄夫送我的 |
[15:18] | just before I shipped off to France, | 我当时正要出发去法国 |
[15:20] | and he told me as long as I kept it with me, | 他告诉我只要把这个带在身边 |
[15:23] | nothing bad would happen, and he was right. | 就不会有坏事发生 他说得太对了 |
[15:29] | Thanks. I feel better already. | 谢谢 我已经感觉好些了 |
[15:34] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼声音 |
[15:37] | It came from inside the trunk. | 是从箱子里出来的 |
[15:41] | Evil! | 魔鬼 |
[15:42] | Beverly, what are you doing? | 贝弗莉 你在做什么 |
[15:46] | It keeps coming back! | 又回来了 |
[15:47] | There’s gotta be a rational explanation for this. | 肯定有合理的解释 |
[15:50] | Of course there is! | 当然有 |
[15:50] | My toy chest is a portal to hell! | 我的玩具箱是地狱的入口 |
[15:54] | Aha! That’s the explanation! | 这就是解释 |
[15:58] | M-my walkie-talkie? | 我的对讲机 |
[16:02] | – You! – What’s the matter, Pooh? | -你 -怎么啦 小可爱 |
[16:04] | – Don’t you “pooh” me. – Don’t you “pooh” him. | -别叫我小可爱 -别叫他小可爱 |
[16:06] | There is a monster in this house, and it’s you. | 这房子里的确有魔鬼 就是你 |
[16:08] | You’re the monster. | 你是魔鬼 |
[16:10] | If that’s what you really think of me, | 如果这是你对我的看法 |
[16:12] | then I have failed as a mother. | 那我这个母亲就做得太失败了 |
[16:18] | Well, you lied, too. | 你也说谎了 |
[16:20] | I told you not to see that movie, | 我叫你不要看那部电影 |
[16:22] | and you did it anyway. | 但你还是看了 |
[16:23] | And you shouldn’t have let him see something so scary. | 而你不应该让他看这么恐怖的东西 |
[16:26] | Not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[16:27] | That movie was wildly mis-titled. | 那部电影的名字错得太离谱了 |
[16:29] | There was neither a mouse nor a detective. | 既没有老鼠 也没有侦探 |
[16:32] | I hope you enjoyed the hugs while they lasted, | 希望你趁拥抱的余热未消失时多享受下 |
[16:34] | ‘Cause I got news for you, woman. | 因为我有话对你说 女人 |
[16:35] | As of this moment, I’ll never snug you again. | 从现在开始 我永远不会再抱你了 |
[16:38] | Ever! | 永远不会 |
[16:42] | After a week of being scared by my own mother, | 在被自己的亲生母亲吓了一周后 |
[16:44] | what I just said terrified her to the core. | 我刚刚说的话 彻底把她吓坏了 |
[16:48] | I can’t believe I’m losing sleep | 我真不敢相信因为那个臭小子 |
[16:49] | over that damn kid. | 我居然失眠 |
[16:52] | Adam’s never forgiving me, | 亚当永远不会原谅我了 |
[16:54] | but you could still patch things up with Barry. | 但你和巴瑞的关系还可以修补 |
[16:56] | Just hire him back. | 再让他去上班就行了 |
[16:58] | I can’t! | 不行 |
[17:00] | The last thing I want is that kid peddling furniture | 我最不希望的 就是那孩子这辈子 |
[17:02] | for the rest of his life. | 只是推销家具 |
[17:04] | I want more for him. | 我对他的期望很高 |
[17:06] | Why didn’t you tell him that? | 你为什么不告诉他 |
[17:07] | Eh, he… He knows. | 他 他知道 |
[17:09] | Murray. | 默里 |
[17:10] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[17:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:15] | We’re bad parents, aren’t we? | 我们不是好父母 对吗 |
[17:17] | We’re not great, that’s for sure. | 反正不算太好 这是肯定的 |
[17:19] | But who really is? | 但谁算呢 |
[17:21] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[17:23] | Ah. The blond people down the block. | 街尾那家金发的 |
[17:26] | The ones with all the bikes. | 有很多自行车的那家 |
[17:28] | They’re making it work. | 他们把孩子管得不错 |
[17:30] | Oh. At least we have each other. | 至少我们还拥有彼此 |
[17:33] | Yeah, you can’t scare me away. | 对 你吓不走我 |
[17:46] | Here. | 给 |
[17:48] | I know you love Bill Murray | 我知道你喜欢比尔·莫瑞 |
[17:49] | and you wanted to see “Stripes” | 想看《杂牌军东征》 |
[17:50] | and I wouldn’t let you. | 我不让你看 |
[17:51] | Um… It’s playing at the dollar theater. | 一块钱影院在重新上映 |
[17:55] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[17:56] | I hear they show boobs. | 听说里面有露点 |
[18:00] | How many? | 有多少 |
[18:02] | I’m sorry I scared you. | 对不起 我把你吓坏了 |
[18:04] | But you were so warm and snuggy, and… | 但你以前那么热情那么黏我 |
[18:07] | I miss it. | 我想念那种感觉 |
[18:09] | I just need a hug, and when I don’t get it, | 我只是需要一个拥抱 当我得不到时 |
[18:12] | I do bad things. | 就会做出可怕的事 |
[18:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:17] | One hug… A week. | 一周 一个拥抱 |
[18:20] | One a day, Monday through Friday, weekends off. | 一天一个 周一至周五 周末放假 |
[18:22] | Every other day, two seconds max. | 隔一天 一次最多两秒 |
[18:24] | – Five seconds. – Three and a half seconds. That’s my final offer. | -五秒 -三秒半 我不会加了 |
[18:28] | Deal. | 成交 |
[18:44] | That one’s free. | 这个是免费的 |
[18:48] | What? | 什么事 |
[18:50] | Go away. Not talking to you. | 走开 我不会和你说话 |
[18:53] | That’s okay. I’ll do the talking. | 没关系 我来说 |
[18:56] | Why? Did mom send you here? | 为什么 妈让你来的吗 |
[18:58] | Of course she did. | 当然是的 |
[19:01] | All right. Uh… When I was your age, | 好吧 我在你这么大的时候 |
[19:06] | my dad– he wasn’t around much. | 我爸 没有经常在我身边 |
[19:10] | I had nobody looking out for me. | 没人管我 |
[19:11] | So I had no direction. | 所以我没有人生方向 |
[19:15] | Boy, if I hadn’t met your mother, | 老天 如果我没有认识你母亲 |
[19:16] | I don’t know where I’d be today. | 我真不知道现在我是什么样子 |
[19:19] | And then pops gave me a job at the store, | 然后老爷子让我去家具店上班 |
[19:23] | and, uh, suddenly I’m a guy | 突然一下子 我成了 |
[19:26] | with a family and a future. | 有家也有未来的男人 |
[19:29] | What I’m trying to say is | 我想说的是 |
[19:31] | for me, selling furniture was–was a big deal. | 对我来说 卖家具 是伟大的成就 |
[19:36] | But I want more for you. | 但我对你的期望很高 |
[19:45] | No. | 不是吧 |
[19:52] | No… Way. | 不 可能 |
[19:55] | The Reebok pumps? For real? | 锐步气囊 真的吗 |
[19:58] | I thought you said my dream was stupid. | 你不是说我的梦想很蠢吗 |
[19:59] | Yeah, well, you’re just the moron to pull it off. | 是啊 但谁叫你这个白痴不放弃呢 |
[20:03] | Oh, my goodness! | 我的天 |
[20:36] | Thank god he can sell furniture. | 谢天谢地他还会卖家具 |
[20:41] | Welcome to my house. | 欢迎来到我的地盘 |
[20:46] | Ain’t no one gonna stop Barry. | 没人可以阻止巴瑞 |
[20:50] | Swish, baby! | 进啊 宝贝 |
[20:55] | Swish, baby! | 进啊 宝贝 |
[20:56] | Lefty. Lefty. | 左 左 |
[20:59] | Swish, baby! | 进啊 宝贝 |
[21:07] | Swish, baby! | 进啊 宝贝 |
[21:09] | Basketball. | 篮球 |
[21:14] | That was… That was fantastic! | 真是太了不起了 |
[21:16] | He… He made a shot from the end of the driveway! | 他在车道那头把球投进去了 |
[21:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |