时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Back in the ’80s, MTV did this crazy thing… | 八十年代 MTV台够疯狂的 |
[00:04] | And actually played music videos. | 播的居然是MTV |
[00:07] | They taught us that huge hair and a sick guitar solo… | 告诉我们 爆炸头加疯狂的吉他独奏 |
[00:10] | could turn a mere mortal into a rock god. | 可以将凡人变成摇滚之神 |
[00:18] | So, like all kids, I formed an epic garage band | 和所有孩子一样 我创建了一支惊天地的车库乐队 |
[00:22] | with my brother, Barry. | 另一位成员是我哥巴瑞 |
[00:24] | And we were the stuff of legends. | 我们那就是一个传说啊 |
[00:29] | Well, in our minds. | 好吧 我们自己觉得而已 |
[00:36] | Thank you, Philadelphia. | 感谢费城观众 |
[00:37] | Good night! | 晚安 |
[00:39] | Okay, so we weren’t Twisted Sister, | 好吧 我们不是扭曲姐妹[男子重金属乐队] |
[00:41] | but we thought we were. | 但我们以为自己是 |
[00:43] | We’re, like, guaranteed to be superstars. | 我们绝对是要成为超级巨星的人 |
[00:46] | I mean, I’m big tasty, the rapper who can rock a mike. | 我是大甜甜 我的饶舌歌可以用麦克风称王 |
[00:49] | But I can also rock a guitar. | 但我也可以用吉他称霸 |
[00:51] | You know, if we’re gonna be selling out mega-stadiums, | 如果在大型体育场演出 要卖光门票 |
[00:54] | maybe we should learn more than one song. | 也许只会一首歌是不够的 得多学点 |
[00:56] | It’s not about the music, okay? | 重点不是音乐好吗 |
[00:58] | It’s about the showmanship | 重点是表演技巧 |
[01:00] | and pageantry and smoke machines | 华丽舞台 烟雾机 |
[01:03] | and glitter cannons and giant hair | 彩带炮 爆炸头 |
[01:05] | and codpieces. | 遮阴布 |
[01:07] | Seems a bit much. | 听起来有点过了 |
[01:08] | Well, the front man gets all the ladies. | 主唱想要什么样的女生都没问题 |
[01:10] | So I make all the decisions for Barry and the Hendersons. | 所以巴瑞与亨德森乐队的事都由我决定 |
[01:12] | I told you, our band name isn’t gonna have “Barry” in it. | 我跟你说过了 咱们的乐队名字里不会有”巴瑞” |
[01:15] | Let’s just put it on the board, | 咱们写在黑板上 |
[01:17] | see what it looks like — maybe we’ll fall in love. | 看看是什么样子 也许会喜欢这个名字 |
[01:19] | Sure, we had our creative differences. | 当然 我们有创意分歧 |
[01:21] | But the one thing we could agree on | 但有件事我们都同意 |
[01:23] | was that we were the greatest band that ever existed. | 我们是有史以来最伟大的乐队 |
[01:26] | Just ask our groupies. | 问我们的粉丝团就知道 |
[01:39] | – Thank you, Veterans stadium! – Good night! | -感谢老兵球场的观众们 -晚安 |
[01:42] | Sounds like nobody’s gonna take it. | 听起来没人会愿意让你们退场 |
[01:45] | Mission accomplished! | 任务完成 |
[01:47] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[01:47] | Oh, you’re so awesome! | 你们太厉害了 |
[01:49] | You remind me of my other favorite band…kiss. | 你们让我想起另一支我最爱的乐队 亲吻乐队 |
[01:52] | No, no, no, no! Stop, stop! | 不要不要 停下 |
[02:07] | It was mid-summer, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的仲夏 |
[02:09] | and America had its latest obsession — | 美国人又有了新的痴迷对象 |
[02:11] | The royal wedding. | 皇室婚礼 |
[02:12] | And no one was more into prince Chuck and lady Di than my mom. | 没人比我妈更痴迷于查王子和戴王妃 |
[02:15] | That prince Charles. | 查尔斯王子 |
[02:16] | Imagine what it’s like to be married | 想象下嫁给 |
[02:18] | to someone so regal and majestic. | 如此全身皇家气的人是什么感觉 |
[02:20] | Hey, Bevy, what kind of mustard do I like? | 贝弗 我喜欢什么口味的芥末 |
[02:22] | You like ketchup. | 你喜欢的是番茄酱 |
[02:24] | We have company. Put on pants or leave. | 家里有客人 不穿裤子就滚 |
[02:26] | Yeah. You win this round. | 好吧 这次你赢了 |
[02:28] | – Guess we can’t all have prince Charles, huh? – Oh, hush. | -看来咱们都有自己的查尔斯王子 -别瞎说 |
[02:31] | He may not be the biggest fan of slacks, | 虽说他是不爱穿长裤 |
[02:33] | but Murray can be very romantic. | 但默里是很懂浪漫的 |
[02:35] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[02:37] | Charles and Diana got nothing on our wedding. | 咱们的婚礼 查尔斯和戴安娜的肯定比不上 |
[02:39] | I want to see pictures, wedding pictures, right now. | 我现在就要看你们的婚礼照片 |
[02:42] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 不行不行 |
[02:43] | They’re all packed away in the attic. | 都收拾好了放在阁楼上 |
[02:45] | – Here’s the album. – Thank you, Janice. | -相册在这里 -谢谢你 珍妮丝 |
[02:47] | Thank you for chiming in. | 感谢你个大嘴巴 |
[02:49] | Now, tell me why Murray is sitting down during your vows. | 告诉我为什么宣誓时默里是坐着的 |
[02:53] | He got woozy. | 他有些晕 |
[02:55] | Big day, low blood sugar. | 大喜之日压力大 低血糖 |
[02:56] | He ate a plum. It was fine. | 他吃了个李子 没事 |
[02:57] | Listen, we all have things about our wedding | 我们的婚礼都会有遗憾 |
[02:59] | that we’d like to redo, right? | 令我们想再来一遍 |
[03:01] | That’s why the hubby and I decided | 所以去年我和老公决定 |
[03:02] | to renew our vows last year. | 重宣婚誓 |
[03:04] | You what, now? | 什么 |
[03:05] | Just an intimate ceremony. | 只是亲朋好友参加的小仪式 |
[03:06] | You know, some friends and family | 朋友 家人 |
[03:09] | and a band, some cake. | 乐队 蛋糕 |
[03:10] | You can have a second wedding? | 可以第二次举行婚礼吗 |
[03:12] | – No! – Come on. | -不 -拜托 |
[03:14] | It’ll just be a little ceremony. | 只是小小的仪式 |
[03:16] | Marriage is not like a magazine subscription. | 结婚和订杂志不一样 |
[03:18] | You don’t have to keep renewing it. | 你不必重复去做 |
[03:20] | Well, you do if you want to keep the magazine. | 如果想继续看杂志就得继续订 |
[03:21] | Well… This magazine right here, | 那么 你眼前这本杂志 |
[03:24] | you get for free for the rest of your life. | 你这辈子都可以免费看 |
[03:27] | How do you like that? | 感觉如何 |
[03:28] | You don’t want to do this? Fine. | 你不想重宣婚誓 没关系 |
[03:30] | How’d you make tears so fast? | 你怎么这么快眼泪就出来了 |
[03:31] | They’re always there, | 泪水一直都在 |
[03:32] | lying in wait, because I feel so deeply. | 随时准备夺眶而出 因为我的内心很感伤 |
[03:36] | Fine! You wore me down. | 好的 怕你了 |
[03:39] | He said yes! | 他同意了 |
[03:42] | He said yes! | 他同意了 |
[03:43] | While my mother couldn’t wait to renew her vows, | 我妈等不及重宣婚誓时 |
[03:46] | my sister was doing some waiting of her own. | 我姐姐也在焦急等待着 |
[03:48] | Just stop talking and play the Bangles already. | 别说些废话 赶紧播手镯乐队的歌 |
[03:51] | I know! It’s music television! | 就是啊 这是音乐台 |
[03:53] | They should just play videos and nothing else. | 除了MTV 其它什么都不应该播 |
[03:55] | Back then, you couldn’t just pull up your favorite song | 那时候 想听心爱的歌曲可不像现在 |
[03:58] | with a click on youtube. | 在Youtube上点一下这么简单 |
[03:59] | You actually had to sit… | 你得坐下来 |
[04:00] | Play the video! | 快播MTV |
[04:01] | …and wait and wait until that one glorious moment | 等啊等 直到那美好的一刻来临 |
[04:05] | when your favorite video finally came on. | 你心爱的MTV终于播出了 |
[04:07] | And nothing would stop you from singing along. | 没什么可以阻止你跟着一起唱 |
[04:11] | Close your eyes | 闭上你的双眼 |
[04:13] | Give me your hand, darl– | 把手交给我 亲… |
[04:17] | No! | 不要 |
[04:19] | I will kill you! I am not kidding. | 我会杀了你 不是开玩笑 |
[04:21] | I will go to jail. I will do my time. | 我会进监狱 我会坐牢 |
[04:24] | I may come out a different person, | 我出来时会变成另一个人 |
[04:25] | but it’ll be worth it! | 但这是值得的 |
[04:27] | Forget the lame-ass chick music. | 这些蹩脚的女人歌就别听了 |
[04:29] | I’m cordially inviting you out to the garage | 我诚挚邀请你们去车库 |
[04:31] | to hear a real band. | 听真正乐队的表演 |
[04:33] | This… | 这个 |
[04:37] | This is for you, girl. | 这个是给你的 美女 |
[04:38] | I…pick…you. | 我选了你 |
[04:41] | Yep, Barry had become obsessed | 是的 巴瑞迷上了 |
[04:43] | with Erica’s best friend, Lainey, | 爱丽卡最好的朋友兰妮 |
[04:44] | ever since she kissed him | 事情发生在兰妮 |
[04:45] | in a moment of incredibly poor judgment. | 一时脑袋进水吻了他之后 |
[04:48] | I’ll dedicate a jam to you, girl. | 我会为你献上一段演奏 美女 |
[04:50] | Just come to one of our gigs. | 来看我们的表演吧 |
[04:51] | In the garage? No. | 车库里吗 算了 |
[04:53] | Are we done with this horrible interaction? | 这种恐怖闲聊结束了吗 |
[04:54] | Because there’s a tv upstairs. Let’s go! | 楼上有电视 我们快走 |
[04:56] | Too bad Lainey didn’t feel the same way. | 只可惜兰妮对巴瑞没感觉 |
[04:59] | Ah, she’s good. | 她真行 |
[05:00] | Acting all, “I don’t like you.” | 假装”我不喜欢你” |
[05:02] | I think that’s ’cause she doesn’t like you. | 我想那是因为她的确不喜欢你 |
[05:04] | Aw, sweet, naive baby child. | 我亲爱的天真的小弟 |
[05:07] | She’s just playing hard to get. | 她只是扮清高难追求而已 |
[05:09] | It’s obvious I’m all she thinks about. | 很明显她想的全是我 |
[05:11] | It’s not that obvious. | 没那么明显 |
[05:13] | It’s all a part of the game of love, my brother. | 这是爱情游戏的一部分 小弟 |
[05:16] | And once we’re topping the charts, | 一旦咱兄弟上了流行榜第一名 |
[05:17] | she’ll change her tune. | 她会改变态度的 |
[05:19] | Man! I can’t wait to be famous. | 老天 我等不及变成名人了 |
[05:21] | All the kids at school who call me a nerd | 那些在学校叫我呆子的孩子 |
[05:23] | are gonna beg to be my best friend. | 将求着做我最好的朋友 |
[05:24] | And I’ll buy a ferrari for every day of the week. | 我一周每天都买辆法拉利 |
[05:26] | And I will have every garbage pail kid ever made. | 我要集齐所有发行过的垃圾桶小孩卡 |
[05:29] | And Chuck Norris will be my personal trainer | 查克·诺里斯将成为我的私人教练[世界空手道冠军] |
[05:31] | till his wife falls in love with me and it gets awkward. | 直到他老婆爱上我 大家见面很尴尬 |
[05:32] | And I’ll buy bubbles the chimp from Michael Jackson | 我将从MJ手中把猩猩泡泡买过来 |
[05:34] | and give him a new name with dignity, | 给他新取一个有尊严的名字 |
[05:36] | like William or Professor Bananas. | 比如说威廉姆或香蕉教授 |
[05:38] | And Charles Barkley will beg me to join the Sixers. | 查尔斯·巴克利会求着我加入76人队 |
[05:40] | And we’ll live in a mansion in Miami, | 我们会住在迈阿密的豪宅 |
[05:42] | and Gloria Estefan and the Miami sound machine | 格洛丽亚·埃斯特凡和迈阿密之音乐队 |
[05:44] | will be our neighbors. | 将是我们的邻居 |
[05:44] | And we’re gonna paint the name of the band on the roof | 我们在屋顶上刷上乐队大名 |
[05:46] | so everyone can see it from the sky! | 这样所有人在天上就能看见 |
[05:48] | We’ll be rock gods. | 我们会成为摇滚之神 |
[05:49] | There’s only one way to get there. | 只有一个办法能梦想成真 |
[05:51] | We got to get ourselves a gig. | 我们得给自己找演出机会 |
[05:52] | So we did what any band does when they need a big break. | 我们做了所有乐队需要突破口时会做的事 |
[05:55] | We asked our mommy. | 求妈咪 |
[06:03] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[06:05] | That’s gonna be a polite pass. | 但恐怕不行 |
[06:08] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:09] | You never say no to us! | 你没有拒绝过我们 |
[06:11] | Ah! We’re your delicious snuggle monsters. | 就是 我们是你可口的抱抱小怪怪 |
[06:13] | I don’t think she understands. | 我想她没明白 |
[06:15] | Give us the thing we want! | 我们想要的 你得给我们 |
[06:17] | Love to. | 很愿意 |
[06:19] | But can’t. | 但不行 |
[06:23] | Joke! She’s kidding. | 玩笑 她在开玩笑 |
[06:26] | You’re hired. | 请你们了 |
[06:27] | Yes! I knew we were amazing. | 太棒了 我就知道我们非常棒 |
[06:30] | We charge 200 bucks, non-negotiable. | 工资两百块 没得商量 |
[06:34] | Dad, I thought we agreed on dueling harpists. | 爸 我们不是同意请竖琴师吗 |
[06:36] | We’ll have them play one song at the very end. | 我们让他们在最后结束时表演一首歌 |
[06:40] | The noise will sober everybody up for the drive home. | 嗓音可以让所有人开车回家时倍儿精神 |
[06:43] | It’s money well spent. | 这钱花得值 |
[06:45] | I told you you didn’t have to pay for all this. | 我跟你说了 你不必出钱 |
[06:48] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[06:48] | What does my princess want? | 我的小公主想要什么 |
[06:50] | Well, I do have a few ideas. | 我有些想法 |
[06:55] | I’m thinking ice sculptures and a horse-drawn carriage | 我考虑了冰雕 马车 |
[06:59] | and, um, oh, those carving stations | 还有那种肉类供应台 |
[07:01] | where they have the different meats | 供应不同的肉类 |
[07:03] | and then you point at the meats, and they give you the meats. | 你指哪种 他们就给你哪种 |
[07:05] | You want meats, you got meats. | 你要肉 就有肉 |
[07:08] | “Wedding binder”? | 婚礼活页夹 |
[07:10] | Isn’t this what you have when the wedding is real? | 真有婚礼时不是才有这个吗 |
[07:13] | Just shut up and let me do this. | 闭嘴让我来安排 |
[07:14] | All you have to do is write your vows. | 你只需要写下婚誓就行 |
[07:17] | Go. | 去 |
[07:17] | How about, instead, | 与其写誓词 |
[07:19] | I go up and clean out the gutters | 不如我去打扫 |
[07:20] | like you’ve been nagging me to do? | 你一直念叨的水沟 |
[07:22] | There’s your romance. | 这才是你要的浪漫 |
[07:23] | Write your vows. | 去写婚誓 |
[07:25] | For my dad, that was his definition of no fun. | 对我爸来说 这是标准的”不开心” |
[07:28] | This is gonna be so much fun! | 这次一定开心死了 |
[07:31] | Okay. Barry told us about the $200. | 好了 巴瑞跟我说了两百块的事 |
[07:33] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[07:34] | Whoa, whoa. What’s happening? | 等下 什么情况 |
[07:36] | Good news. The girls are joining the band. | 好消息 姑娘们会加入乐队 |
[07:38] | Barry ignored the cardinal rule of being in a band. | 巴瑞无视了乐队的基本原则 |
[07:41] | Lainey. | 兰妮 |
[07:42] | He let a girl come between us. | 他让一个女生插足到我们之间 |
[07:44] | You could share my mike. It’s great for duets. | 我的麦克风可以分给你用 二重唱的效果非常好 |
[07:47] | Your breath smells like cat food. | 你的口气像吃了猫食一样 |
[07:48] | I can assure you, it’s people food. | 我可以向你保证 我吃的是人食 |
[07:52] | What — we’re a two-man band. | 什么 我们是男子二人乐队 |
[07:54] | I’m not splitting our appearance fee with them. | 我才不会跟她们分出场费呢 |
[07:56] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[07:57] | What’s better than performing for her? | 有什么比为她表演更好的 |
[08:00] | Performing with her. | 和她一起表演 |
[08:02] | Now we’ll make sweet music together, | 现在我们共唱美妙歌曲 |
[08:03] | and she won’t be able to deny her feelings for me. | 她就无法再否认对我的感情了 |
[08:05] | But it’s supposed to be you and me! | 但本来应该只有我们俩 |
[08:07] | It is just you and me… And them. | 只有你和我 还有她们 |
[08:09] | You know what would be so cool? | 知道什么会很酷吗 |
[08:11] | If we did an all-acoustic set. | 不插电吉他版 |
[08:13] | Totally! | 绝对的 |
[08:14] | That is a great idea, Lainey! | 真是好主意 兰妮 |
[08:15] | Adam, take five. | 亚当 去休息 |
[08:16] | Let’s brainstorm. | 咱来集思广益一下 |
[08:17] | Do you have any band names, Lainey? | 你想过乐队的名字吗 兰妮 |
[08:18] | Ooh. How about the gal pals? | “女孩伙伴”怎么样 |
[08:20] | – Nailed it! – Never! | -好名字 -想都别想 |
[08:21] | As my band was writing me off, | 我的乐队甩掉我时 |
[08:23] | my dad was busy writing his vows. | 我爸正忙着写他的誓词 |
[08:31] | Okay, so, he wasn’t writing. | 好吧 他没有写 |
[08:32] | He was watching his favorite tv show, “Family Ties.” | 他在看他最爱的电视剧 《亲情纽带》 |
[08:39] | Like all shows at the time, | 和那时的所有电视剧一样 |
[08:41] | it was only as good as its opening theme song. | 剧集和主题曲一样棒 |
[08:44] | Murray! | 默里 |
[08:49] | Are you watching tv? | 你在看电视吗 |
[08:50] | No, no, no, no, no. | 没有没有 |
[08:51] | I’m just sitting in my writing chair, | 我只是坐在写作椅上 |
[08:53] | letting the ideas flow from my pen. | 让灵感从笔头流出 |
[08:56] | You’re gonna love what I got. | 你会喜欢我写的 |
[08:58] | It’s blank. | 空白的 |
[08:59] | Yeah, I got it all up here, baby. | 都想好了 亲爱的 |
[09:01] | I know exactly what I want to say. | 我完全知道自己要说什么 |
[09:03] | Let’s hear it. Right now. | 来听听吧 现在开始 |
[09:05] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[09:07] | You want to pre-hear | 你要提前听 |
[09:09] | the special vows I wrote special? | 我特别写的特别誓词吗 |
[09:13] | – Who does that? – Me. Go. | -谁会这样做啊 -我 说 |
[09:15] | My dad knew he just had to speak from the heart | 我爸知道他得由心而发 |
[09:18] | or the next best thing — quote an epic theme song. | 或者其它的最佳办法 引用经典主题曲 |
[09:21] | I bet we’ve been together for a million years. | 我相信我们已共度百万年 |
[09:26] | And I bet we’ll be together for a million more. | 我相信我们还会共度百万年 |
[09:32] | It’s like I started breathing on the night we kissed. | 仿佛我们亲吻的那晚 我才开始呼吸 |
[09:36] | My dad couldn’t remember our birthdays, | 我爸记不住我们的生日 |
[09:39] | but he remembered every damn word of that theme song. | 但他记得那首主题曲的每一个字 |
[09:41] | What would we do, baby… | 没有”我们” 亲爱的 |
[09:44] | Without us? | 我们如何是好 |
[09:47] | Sha-la-la-la. | 沙啦啦 |
[09:49] | That…was… | 这 真是 |
[09:51] | Amazing! | 太棒了 |
[09:54] | You love me so much! | 你好爱我 |
[09:56] | I really do. | 是的 |
[09:57] | I really do. | 是的 |
[09:59] | Sha-la-la-la. | 沙啦啦 |
[10:00] | Oh, I cannot wait for you to say that | 我等不及听你在我们朋友前 |
[10:03] | in front of our friends! | 说出这段誓言 |
[10:04] | Well, you know I was just spitballing. | 我只是随便说说 |
[10:06] | I’m gonna have to rewrite it. | 我得重写 |
[10:08] | No! No, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[10:10] | You say those words exactly. | 就说这段 |
[10:14] | I said no more than 10% baby’s breath, | 我说了 满天星不能多过10% |
[10:17] | and I’m looking at 30%. | 这里有30%了 |
[10:18] | Take it all back. | 拿回去 |
[10:20] | Wow, Bev, you are really pulling out all the stops. | 贝弗 你真是全力以赴啊 |
[10:23] | Well, I’m not the only one. | 不是只有我这样 |
[10:26] | I mean, I knew Murray was romantic. | 我知道默里很浪漫 |
[10:28] | He doesn’t show it, | 他没表现出来 |
[10:30] | but when you press him, it comes oozing out. | 但你给他压力时 就完全出来了 |
[10:33] | Oh, you should hear the vows he’s writing for me. | 你该听听他为我写的誓词 |
[10:35] | What did he say? I got to hear. I got to hear. | 他写了什么 我要听 我要听 |
[10:37] | It was a private moment. | 那是一个很感性的时刻 |
[10:38] | I-I don’t really remember what was said… | 我不太记得他说了什么 |
[10:40] | – Oh, fair enough…. – But it was definitely this. | -好吧 -但绝对是这样的 |
[10:44] | “I bet we’ve been together for a million years. | 我相信我们已共度百万年 |
[10:49] | And I bet we’ll be together for a million more. | 我相信我们还会共度百万年 |
[10:55] | It’s like I started breathing on the night we kissed.” | 仿佛我们亲吻的那晚 我才开始呼吸 |
[11:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:00] | It’s just that — have you seen “Family Ties”? | 只是 你看过《亲情纽带》吗 |
[11:03] | It’s a hit tv show. | 很热门的电视剧 |
[11:05] | Insanely popular. Michael J. Fox? | 超级受欢迎 迈克尔·J·福克斯演的 |
[11:07] | Where are you going with this? | 你想说什么 |
[11:08] | I think that Murray’s vows | 我想默里的誓词 |
[11:11] | may share a few similarities with… | 和一首非常出名的主题曲 |
[11:15] | A very famous theme song. | 有些相似之处 |
[11:17] | What? No. You are so way off. | 什么 不会 你错得够离谱的 |
[11:20] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[11:21] | But did his vows happen to end with “sha-la-la-la”? | 但他的誓词最后一句是不是”沙啦啦” |
[11:28] | – You should go. – I should go. | -你走吧 -我走吧 |
[11:32] | Even though my brother | 尽管我哥 |
[11:33] | let Lainey Yoko Ono her way into our band, | 让兰妮·小野洋子插足我们的乐队 |
[11:36] | I was still clinging to our original dream. | 我依然坚持着最初的理想 |
[11:39] | That is, until I heard this. | 直到我听到这个 |
[11:44] | Am I only dreaming | 我只是在做梦吗 |
[11:47] | Or is this burning an eternal flame? | 这是熊熊燃烧的永恒的火焰吗 |
[11:55] | say my name | 呼唤我的名字 |
[11:56] | sun shines through the rain | 阳光穿透大雨 |
[12:00] | a whole life so lonely | 我寂寞的生命 |
[12:03] | then you come and ease the pain | 由你来抚平伤痛 |
[12:05] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[12:08] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[12:09] | Where’s my drum set? | 我的鼓呢 |
[12:11] | There are no drums, bro. | 不用鼓了 小弟 |
[12:12] | Here. You can ding the little triangle. | 给 你敲三角铃吧 |
[12:14] | I don’t want to ding a triangle. | 我不要敲三角铃 |
[12:16] | Just ding the damn triangle! | 给我敲三角铃 |
[12:17] | Never! | 别想 |
[12:18] | Triangles? Candles? | 三角铃 蜡烛 |
[12:21] | That’s girl-band stuff. | 这是女子乐队的东西 |
[12:22] | We’re not a girl band. | 我们不是女子乐队 |
[12:23] | Says the guy wearing the lady’s wig. | 你们戴着女生假发也好意思说 |
[12:25] | For your information, we’re trying to be Dee Snider. | 告诉你 我们这是模仿迪·史尼德 |
[12:28] | – Who’s she? – Never heard of him. | -她是谁 -没听说过他 |
[12:30] | Or his awesome music. | 或是他了不起的音乐 |
[12:31] | What happened to you, man? | 你这是怎么啦 兄弟 |
[12:33] | It used to be about the music | 以前只关心音乐 |
[12:35] | and the mansion and Chuck Norris. | 豪宅和查克·诺里斯 |
[12:38] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[12:39] | No. I evolved. | 不 我进步了 |
[12:41] | You’re the one who’s stuck in the same place. | 原地不动的是你 |
[12:43] | I just…like being a team. | 我只是 坚守着我们的团队 |
[12:46] | Guess that’s over now. | 看来现在结束了 |
[12:51] | That… | 这 |
[12:53] | …was a bummer, but, hey. | 也太扫兴了 不过 |
[12:54] | It’s show business, not show friends, am I right? | 这是娱乐圈 不是朋友圈 对吗 |
[12:56] | Speaking of that, we had a band meeting. | 说到这个 我们开了乐队会议 |
[12:58] | – When? – Just now. | -什么时候 -就刚才 |
[13:00] | And we’re gonna have to ask you to leave. | 我们得请你离开 |
[13:01] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[13:02] | You’re out of the band. | 乐队开除你了 |
[13:03] | You keep winking at Lainey and staring at Lainey. | 你总是冲兰妮抛媚眼 盯着兰妮 |
[13:05] | – And one time, I saw you smell Lainey. – Wait. What? | -有次我还看到你闻兰妮 -什么 |
[13:07] | You’re throwing me out of my own band? | 你把我赶出了自己的乐队吗 |
[13:09] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[13:10] | We just did. | 我们这样做了 |
[13:14] | Wait. Barry. | 等等 巴瑞 |
[13:15] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[13:17] | Leave the triangle. | 放下三角铃 |
[13:19] | It was 6:00 p.m. Sharp. | 下午6点整 |
[13:21] | As always, my dad dropped his pants off from work. | 和以前一样 我爸下班回来脱掉裤子 |
[13:24] | Little did he know, | 他不知道的是 |
[13:25] | my mom was about to drop a bomb on him. | 我妈要冲他开火了 |
[13:28] | You take the good, you take the bad | 接受好的 接受坏的 |
[13:30] | You take them both, and there you have | 都接受了 你便拥有了 |
[13:31] | The facts of life | 真实的生活 |
[13:33] | Shrimp parm. | 芝士虾卷 |
[13:35] | What’s the occasion? | 今天什么日子啊 |
[13:36] | Oh, just a little thank-you | 略表心意 感谢你 |
[13:38] | for all you’re doing to make our renewal so magical. | 所做的一切 令咱们的重宣婚誓跟童话似的 |
[13:42] | Well, it’s mostly you, | 主要是你的功劳 |
[13:44] | but I do deserve some credit. | 但我的确值得嘉奖一下 |
[13:46] | Gosh, I just can’t stop thinking about those vows of yours. | 老天 我一直在想你写的誓词 |
[13:49] | How did you come up with such beautiful words? | 你怎么会想出这么令人感人的话 |
[13:52] | Well, I thought, | 我想 |
[13:53] | “I wish we’d been together for a million years.” | 我希望我们共度百万年了 |
[13:56] | And? | 还有呢 |
[13:57] | And… | 还有 |
[13:58] | “I wish we could be together for a million more.” | 我希望我们还会共度百万年 |
[14:00] | That — that — 2 million! | 两百万年啊 |
[14:02] | Wow. That is so touching and from the heart. | 哇 好感动 真是发自内心 |
[14:06] | Maybe I should share my vows with you. | 也许我应该把我的誓词与你分享下 |
[14:09] | Would you like that? | 你想听吗 |
[14:10] | Uh… Surprise me on the day. | 那天再给我惊喜吧 |
[14:12] | No. No, no, no, no. I insist. | 不 我坚持现在说 |
[14:15] | You take the good. | 接受好的 |
[14:17] | You take the bad. | 接受坏的 |
[14:19] | You take them both, | 都接受了 |
[14:21] | and then you have the facts of life. | 你便拥有了真实的生活 |
[14:23] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[14:24] | The facts of life! | 真实的生活 |
[14:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:28] | Clearly, you’re angry. | 显然你在生气 |
[14:30] | And I’m willing to take some of the blame — | 我愿意承认这其中有我 |
[14:33] | Up to 30%. | 30%的错 |
[14:34] | How hard is it for you to say you love me? | 让你说你爱我到底能有多难啊 |
[14:37] | What do you want from me? Nothing rhymes with Beverly. | 你想让我说什么 没什么词和贝弗莉是押韵的 |
[14:39] | It doesn’t have to rhyme. | 不必押韵 |
[14:41] | It — you know what? | 知道吗 |
[14:42] | Don’t even bother with the vows. | 别为誓词烦恼了 |
[14:43] | I’m canceling it. | 我取消了 |
[14:44] | Oh, don’t do that. | 别这样啊 |
[14:45] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[14:47] | We are never getting married again — ever. | 我们再也不会重新结婚了 永远不会 |
[14:49] | Fine. | 好的 |
[14:50] | The whole thing was just a big excuse | 反正这事只是一个借口 |
[14:51] | to throw yourself a party, anyway. | 让你开一场盛大派对 |
[14:53] | Yes, I wanted to be treated like a princess, | 是 我希望别人把我当公主 |
[14:56] | because all I do around here | 因为我在这里做的 |
[14:58] | is cook and clean all…day…long. | 只是整天做饭打扫卫生 |
[15:02] | But you know what I really wanted? | 你知道我真正要的是什么吗 |
[15:06] | I just wanted to hear you talk about how much you love me. | 我只想听听你说你有多爱我 |
[15:13] | My mom wasn’t the only one | 我妈不是唯一 |
[15:14] | feeling the sting of disappointment. | 因失望而难过的人 |
[15:16] | Even the greatest musical instrument of the ’80s | 就连八十年代最棒的乐器 |
[15:19] | couldn’t cheer me up. | 也不能让我开心起来 |
[15:20] | Since when do you play keytar? | 你什么时候开始玩键盘吉他的 |
[15:22] | Since I went solo. | 我单飞以后 |
[15:23] | Like David Lee Roth with less jumping | 就像大卫·李·罗斯 却没他那么会跳 |
[15:25] | ‘Cause of my ingrown toenail. | 因为我的脚趾甲长到肉里了 |
[15:27] | I’m kind of on my own, too. | 我也一个人了 |
[15:29] | They kicked me out of the band. | 她们把我赶出了乐队 |
[15:31] | Oh, doesn’t feel good, does it, you putz? | 感觉不太好 对吗 笨蛋 |
[15:33] | All right. Listen. | 好了 听我说 |
[15:36] | I’ll admit I got blinded by love. | 我承认爱情令我盲目 |
[15:39] | But I’m back now. | 但现在我回归了 |
[15:40] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[15:41] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:42] | I got no band without my drummer. | 没有鼓手怎么有乐队呢 |
[15:44] | In one day, we went through the whole cycle of a band — | 一天内 我们经历了乐队兴衰的全过程 |
[15:47] | The fight, the breakup, and now the reunion. | 争吵 解散 重组 |
[15:52] | You know, even though my mom canceled our gig, | 就算我妈取消了我们的演出 |
[15:54] | we’re amazing enough to still become a female supergroup. | 我们这么优秀 依然能成为女子天团 |
[15:56] | For sure. Let’s get famous. | 当然了 我们来出名吧 |
[15:58] | Two, three, four. | 二三四 |
[16:04] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[16:11] | Get out of here! | 快离开这里 |
[16:13] | You two are kicked out of the band! | 你们被赶出乐队了 |
[16:18] | Fine! If that’s how you want to be — | 行 你们要这样是吧 |
[16:20] | Hit it, Lainey. | 弹起来 兰妮 |
[16:24] | It was an epic battle of the bands. | 那是经典的乐队之战啊 |
[16:26] | Twisted sister Vs. Sister. | 扭曲姐妹对战姐妹 |
[16:28] | And even though they were different styles, | 尽管乐队风格不同 |
[16:29] | sometimes, music melds together into one glorious mash-up. | 有时候 音乐会跨界混搭美妙地融合在一起 |
[16:36] | Enough! | 够了 |
[16:37] | This was not one of those times. | 但这次没有 |
[16:41] | Go practice somewhere else! | 去其它地方练习 |
[16:42] | No! This garage belongs to us! | 不 这车库是我们的 |
[16:44] | I’m sorry, Lainey, but at this point in my career, | 对不起 兰妮 但在我事业的这个关口 |
[16:47] | I have to put the music first. | 我得把音乐放第一 |
[16:48] | Barry, what are you talking about? | 巴瑞 你在说什么呢 |
[16:50] | I’m talking about what happened between us and our tongues. | 我说的是我们之间唇舌交缠的事 |
[16:54] | Why do you deny our night of passion? | 你为什么要否认我们激情迸发的那晚 |
[16:56] | Uh…how much more obvious can I be? | 难道我的表现还不够明显吗 |
[16:59] | We’re not a thing. | 我们没关系 |
[17:00] | But — | 但是 |
[17:01] | Look, I just don’t like you that way. | 我不喜欢你 |
[17:17] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[17:18] | Nothing. Just turn it off. | 没什么 关掉 |
[17:22] | You set the alarm to watch the wedding. | 你定好闹钟起来看皇室婚礼 |
[17:25] | Don’t not watch it because you’re pissed at me. | 别因为生我的气就不看了 |
[17:28] | Just leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[17:34] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[17:35] | Can’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[17:37] | Look at her. | 看她 |
[17:38] | She really is the people’s princess. | 她真的是人民的王妃 |
[17:40] | I’ll never be anyone’s princess. | 我永远做不成任何人的王妃 |
[17:42] | My destiny is to die alone. | 我注定会孤独终老 |
[17:44] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[17:45] | Why are you being a dramatic moron? | 你这个白痴为什么要这么多愁善感的 |
[17:47] | I suck! | 我真差劲 |
[17:48] | I actually thought | 我居然以为 |
[17:49] | I could land a girl that’s so out of my league. | 我会追到我根本配不上的女生 |
[17:51] | Hey. It’s possible. Trust me. | 这是有可能的 相信我 |
[17:53] | No offense, dad, | 无意冒犯 爸 |
[17:55] | but you just don’t get what it’s like to be me. | 但你不懂做我是什么感觉 |
[17:57] | Come with me. I want to show you something. | 跟我来 给你看样东西 |
[18:00] | Look at her. | 看她 |
[18:02] | Talk about out of my league. | 我真是配不上啊 |
[18:03] | You’re sitting through the ceremony. | 仪式中你一直坐着 |
[18:06] | My god. All you do is sit. | 我的天 你就是坐着 |
[18:08] | It’s a problem, really. | 你真是有毛病 |
[18:09] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[18:11] | Your mother thought it was low blood sugar. | 你妈妈以为是因为低血糖 |
[18:14] | – Actually, I was just so overwhelmed. – Why? | -其实我只是无所适从 -为什么 |
[18:17] | Look at her. She’s so beautiful and smart. | 看她 这么美丽这么聪明 |
[18:19] | I never thought I’d be good enough for her. | 我从来就觉得我配不上她 |
[18:21] | Well, this gives me hope. | 这给了我希望 |
[18:23] | I mean, you’re awful, and you got mom, so… | 你这么糟糕却娶了妈妈 所以 |
[18:27] | Can’t give up. | 不能放弃 |
[18:29] | Sure, what Barry said was needlessly hurtful, | 巴瑞说的话够伤人的 |
[18:32] | but in that insult, | 但在这无礼的话中 |
[18:33] | my dad found a kernel of wisdom. | 我爸听出了一针见血 |
[18:36] | Go wake up the other morons. | 叫醒其他白痴 |
[18:38] | You got a gig to play. | 你们要表演 |
[18:41] | Close your eyes | 闭上你的双眼 |
[18:43] | Give me your hand, darlin’ | 把手交给我 亲爱的 |
[18:47] | Do you feel my heart beating? | 你能感觉到我的心跳吗 |
[18:51] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[18:53] | Do you feel the same? | 你也有一样的感觉吗 |
[18:57] | Am I only dreaming | 我只是在做梦吗 |
[19:01] | Or is this burning an eternal flame? | 这是熊熊燃烧的永恒的火焰吗 |
[19:08] | I believe | 我相信 |
[19:10] | It’s meant to be, darlin’ | 这是天注定 亲爱的 |
[19:13] | Dad. | 爸 |
[19:16] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[19:17] | Turns out you get that perfect wedding after all. | 看来你还是会拥有你想要的完美婚礼 |
[19:36] | I’m not very good, uh, with vows. | 我不太擅长写誓词 |
[19:41] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[19:43] | God knows I’m not a prince. | 老天知道 我不是王子 |
[19:48] | The one thing I do know for sure | 但有一件事我知道 |
[19:51] | is you are my princess. | 你是我的公主 |
[19:54] | And I am the luckiest nobody in the world. | 我是这世上最幸运的无名小卒 |
[20:02] | Sha-la-la-la. | 沙啦啦 |
[20:15] | Sure, we were far from royalty or rock gods, | 没错 我们离皇室或摇滚之神远着呢 |
[20:18] | but that night, my mom felt like a queen. | 但那晚 我妈妈觉得自己是皇后 |
[20:25] | – Listen, about what I said. – No. | -我之前说的话 -不用说什么 |
[20:27] | It’s fine. I get it. | 没事 我明白 |
[20:29] | You don’t feel the same way about me. | 我喜欢你 但你不喜欢我 |
[20:32] | But I’ll win you over. | 但我会追到你的 |
[20:33] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[20:35] | Yeah, I will. | 我会的 |
[20:36] | No. You won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[20:38] | Yes, I will. | 我会的 |
[20:40] | No, you won’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[21:01] | Mommy, I have a question. | 妈妈 我问个问题 |
[21:03] | So, Lainey’s going to ocean city over the weekend, | 兰妮周末要去海洋城 |
[21:06] | and if you let me go, I will give you | 如果你让我去 我会给你 |
[21:07] | the best snuggies of your life. | 你这辈子最享受的抱抱 |
[21:10] | Get off! Don’t touch me! | 放开 别碰我 |
[21:12] | God! You’ve got to stop wearing that wig. | 老天 你不能再戴这顶假发了 |
[21:14] | I keep thinking you’re mom. | 我总是把你当成妈妈 |
[21:15] | What are you talking about? I look awesome. | 你说什么呢 我帅呆了 |
[21:18] | Seriously, look at you. | 说真的 你自己看 |
[21:19] | Nope. Don’t see it. | 不 没看出来 |
[21:20] | Say “I have failed as a mother.” | 说 “我这个当妈的太失败了” |
[21:22] | I have failed as a mother. | 我这个当妈的太失败了 |
[21:25] | Adam, we’re getting mohawks! | 亚当 我们换鸡冠头 |