时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Growing up, my mom was many things, | 在我成长过程中 我妈有许多特点 |
[00:05] | but cool was definitely not one of them. | 但”酷”绝对不是其中之一 |
[00:07] | She would seriously leave the house like that. | 她真的会这样出门 |
[00:10] | You’re not seriously gonna leave the house like that, are you? | 你不会真的这样出门吧 |
[00:12] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[00:18] | She was an absolute stickler for her uncool rules… | 她绝对坚持着她那些不酷的规则 |
[00:24] | Curfew is 11:00. | 宵禁时间是11点 |
[00:26] | It’s 11:04. | 现在是11点4分 |
[00:27] | Even the way she worried about us was uncool. | 就连她担心我们的方式也不酷 |
[00:29] | Do you know what could happen in four minutes? | 你知道4分钟内会发生什么事情吗 |
[00:31] | You could drown, choke, eat poison berries. | 你可能淹死 噎死 吃下毒浆果 |
[00:34] | And if any of that happens, then I have failed as a mother. | 如果发生了这样的事 我这个当妈的就失败了 |
[00:36] | But the most uncool thing of all | 不过其中最不酷的 |
[00:38] | was how much our mom loved us. | 就是我妈有多爱我们 |
[00:40] | I made these people — me. | 我造了这些人 是我 |
[00:43] | I made them with my body. | 我用我的身体造的 |
[00:45] | There’s this one now. | 这个来了 |
[00:47] | Hey, Erica, it’s your mom. | 爱丽卡 你妈在这里 |
[00:49] | Erica, it’s your mother! | 爱丽卡 妈妈在这里 |
[00:51] | Hi, Erica and Erica’s friends! | 你们好 爱丽卡和爱丽卡的朋友 |
[00:53] | Oh, my god. Mom, what are you wearing? | 老天 妈 你穿的是什么 |
[00:55] | Isn’t this adorable? | 是不是好可爱 |
[00:56] | That kiosk uses technology to put memories on a t-shirt. | 那边的小摊用科技将回忆印在T恤上 |
[01:01] | It’s totally cool. | 好酷啊 |
[01:02] | Oh, Jill, look. There’s your mom, too. Louise! | 吉尔 你妈在那边 路易丝 |
[01:07] | Louise Rubin — the cool mom. | 路易丝·鲁宾 酷妈 |
[01:10] | There’s always one — hip youthful, | 总是有那么一个酷妈 时髦年轻 |
[01:12] | and wouldn’t be caught dead in a shirt with her kids’ faces on it. | 不会穿着印有孩子脸的T恤出洋相 |
[01:15] | Yep, she was the anti-Beverly. | 没错 她就是”反贝弗莉” |
[01:19] | Oh, look what you’ve got on. | 好巧啊居然碰上了 |
[01:22] | What are the chances, huh? | 真是难得啊 |
[01:24] | Are you here to celebrate choctoberfest at the fudge emporium, too? | 你也是来软糖商场庆祝”巧克力十月节”的吗 |
[01:28] | Nope. Just hanging with the girls. | 不 就是和姑娘们一起玩 |
[01:30] | – Which girls? – These girls. We just did our nails. | -什么姑娘 -这些小姑娘 我们刚做了指甲 |
[01:34] | So, you drove them here and had to wait in the car | 那么 你开车送她们来 你等在车里 |
[01:37] | while they enjoyed themselves, huh? | 姑娘们去玩得开心 对吗 |
[01:39] | Mom, she’s hanging with us, okay? | 妈 她和我们在一起 |
[01:41] | We’re here to get the new Madonna album. | 我们来买新的麦当娜专辑 |
[01:42] | – Don’t you just love — – Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | -一听就好喜欢… -慢着 |
[01:45] | When you said you were going to the mall with your friend Louise, | 你之前说你要和朋友路易丝去商场 |
[01:48] | I thought that meant a girl from your class, | 我以为你是说班上同学 |
[01:50] | not Mrs. Rubin. | 怎么会是鲁宾太太呢 |
[01:52] | Ugh, I don’t want them to call me that. | 我不想她们这样叫我 |
[01:53] | It makes me feel like such a mom, you know? | 让我觉得自己是个老妈 你明白吗 |
[01:55] | Ohh, pfft. Yeah. | 切 当然 |
[01:57] | That’s why I like Erica’s friends to call me Bev. | 所以我喜欢爱丽卡的朋友叫我贝弗 |
[02:00] | Sounds good, Bev. | 听起来不错 贝弗 |
[02:01] | Don’t like it. Go back. | 别习惯 按以前叫法 |
[02:02] | Okay, this was fun. See you at dinner? | 好吧 挺开心的 晚餐见吧 |
[02:04] | Yep. Got to fix some din-din. | 是的 得去做晚饭饭 |
[02:09] | Chicken’s not gonna pot-pie itself, | 鸡是不会自己变馅饼的 |
[02:11] | know what I’m sayin’? | 明白我意思吗 |
[02:12] | Cool. Nice catching up, Bev. | 酷 很高兴和你聊天 贝弗 |
[02:14] | Okay, see you on the Fliflop! | 好的 回头人字拖鞋店见 |
[02:16] | The nerve of that woman, | 那女人好大的胆子 |
[02:17] | cold chillin’ with my daughter at the mall. | 在商场和我的女儿欢乐时光 |
[02:20] | Erica should be cold chillin’ with me, not her! | 爱丽卡应该和我欢乐时光 不是她 |
[02:23] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[02:24] | You cold chill with Erica all the time. | 你一直都和爱丽卡欢乐时光 |
[02:26] | No. | 才没 |
[02:27] | I only feed her soup when she’s sick | 我只是在她生病时喂她喝汤 |
[02:30] | and give her boric-acid drops when she’s got pinkeye. | 在她得红眼病时给她滴硼酸眼药水 |
[02:33] | I’m in the trenches doing the important, boring stuff. | 我在前线做着重要无趣的工作 |
[02:35] | But when it comes time for fun, | 但一到玩乐时间 |
[02:37] | well, she heads straight to Louise Rubin. | 她就直奔路易丝·鲁宾去了 |
[02:39] | Wait. We’re talking about Louise Rubin here? | 慢着 我们是在说路易丝·鲁宾吗 |
[02:42] | Oh, she’s the coolest. | 她最酷了 |
[02:43] | – What? – Yeah! | -什么 -是啊 |
[02:44] | She’ll cut the top off her shirt | 她会剪掉T恤的最上面 |
[02:47] | just to show her shoulder. | 把肩膀露出来 |
[02:48] | Well, I can do that. | 我也行啊 |
[02:50] | See? I’m just as cool as the next mom. | 瞧 我和其他妈妈一样酷 |
[02:54] | W-what are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[02:55] | I’m trying to expose my shoulder! | 我在尝试露肩膀 |
[02:58] | Poop. I just stretched it out. | 见鬼 拉坏了 |
[03:01] | Stop stretching your sweater. | 别再拉你的毛衣了 |
[03:02] | – Okay. – Stop! | -好了 -住手 |
[03:04] | Well, I got to stretch my sweater out | 我得把毛衣拉开 |
[03:07] | so I can show my shoulder. | 这样可以露出肩膀 |
[03:09] | Why won’t you stop?! | 你为什么不住手 |
[03:10] | I don’t know why you can’t stop, but you need to stop! | 我不知道你为什么不住手 但你得住手 |
[03:26] | It was October 22, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的10月22日 |
[03:29] | and I was spending the night with my apple II Plus. | 我在与我的苹果II Plus共度时光 |
[03:32] | It had a whopping 16k of ram, | 它拥有巨大的16K内存 |
[03:34] | dot matrix printer, 32-bit color graphics, | 针式打印机 32位颜色质量 |
[03:38] | and badass, thrill-a-minute video games | 还有威风凛凛激动人心的电子游戏 |
[03:40] | like “Oregon Trail.” | 比如说《俄勒冈小道》 |
[03:44] | Balls! | 该死的 |
[03:46] | While I spent time with my computer, | 我和电脑共度时光时 |
[03:47] | Barry was hanging with his new crew of dudes. | 巴瑞和新的一伙哥们混在一起 |
[03:50] | They called themselves the “Jenkin town posse”… | 他们管自己叫珍金镇武装队 |
[03:52] | JTP JTP Jtp! Jtp! | |
[03:53] | …Jtp for short. | 简称为JTP |
[03:55] | They were older, cooler, and lived on the edge. | 他们比我更年长 更酷 活在边缘 |
[03:58] | There was Jeff Schwartz, the madman…. | 他们分别是杰夫·施瓦茨 人称”疯汉” |
[04:00] | Potato chips on a sandwich? I’m crazy! | 在三明治上加薯片 我疯了 |
[04:02] | …Andy Cogan, the ladies man | 安迪·科根 超有女人缘 |
[04:04] | who never let his height get in the way. | 从来不让身高成为自己的障碍 |
[04:07] | Can a brother get a steppin’ stool? | 就不能给兄弟拿一个踩脚凳吗 |
[04:08] | …And “Naked Rob,” | 还有”裸罗伯” |
[04:10] | One of those dudes who loved getting nude. | 他们中喜欢脱光的人 |
[04:11] | This tank top’s chafing me. I got to take it off. | 这件背心好扎 我要脱掉 |
[04:13] | Don’t! Come on. | 不要 拜托 |
[04:14] | Yo. What you wild cats up to tonight? | 喂 你们这些野猫晚上要做什么 |
[04:17] | Whatever it is, you know it’ll involve some ladies! | 无论是什么 反正会有姑娘 |
[04:21] | How many ladies? | 有多少姑娘 |
[04:22] | So many it’s gonna be crazy! | 多到疯狂 |
[04:24] | Oh, man. How crazy? | 老天 多疯狂 |
[04:26] | So crazy someone may get in-jured! | 疯狂到有人也许会受伤 |
[04:29] | Yo, baby! It’s on, baby! | 亲爱的 好好乐乐 |
[04:31] | Details! Name some of the crazy stuff you guys did! | 细节 说些你们做过的疯狂事 |
[04:33] | You know how our school’s always trying | 你知道咱们学校 |
[04:35] | to get their hands on Germantown high mascot? | 一直想对德国镇高中的吉祥物下手 |
[04:37] | You stole Frankie the falcon?! | 你们偷了猎鹰弗兰基吗 |
[04:40] | W-well, I mean, not yet. | 还没有 |
[04:41] | But once we do it, we’ll be kings of the school. | 但一旦我们做了 咱们就是学校之王了 |
[04:44] | JTP JTP JTP! JTP! | |
[04:46] | JTP JTP JTP! JTP! | |
[04:47] | – JTP! – Dude… | -JTP -哥们 |
[04:49] | You can’t say “JTP” unless you’re in the JTP. | 只有JTP成员才可以说JTP |
[04:53] | A man could only dream. | 只能做做梦了 |
[04:55] | Jtp out! | JTP退场 |
[04:57] | To the jtp, I was just a nerd obsessed with computers. | 对JTP来说 我只是痴迷于电脑的呆子 |
[05:01] | That all changed the day “Porky’s II” was sold out | 但《反斗星2》电影票售罄的那天改变了一切 |
[05:04] | and they were forced to see “Wargames,” | 他们被迫看了《战争游戏》 |
[05:06] | A movie about a kid who hacks his way | 电影讲的是一个孩子 |
[05:08] | to better grades and almost blows up the world. | 黑进学校电脑改成绩 差点把世界给炸了 |
[05:13] | Suddenly, they all realized that computer were awesome! | 一下子 他们全意识到电脑太赞了 |
[05:17] | Dude! I just saw the best movie ever! | 兄弟 我刚看了有史以来最棒的电影 |
[05:20] | “Wargames.” | 《战争游戏》 |
[05:22] | All this time, I thought computers | 一直以来 我以为电脑 |
[05:24] | were for lazy-eyed losers like you, | 只适合你这样的弱视没用鬼 |
[05:25] | but they’re actually badass. | 但其实玩电脑的人还挺威风的 |
[05:28] | Thank you? | 我该谢你吗 |
[05:29] | Can you do any of that stuff? | 你会那些东西吗 |
[05:30] | I can make you a really sweet banner. | 我可以帮你做个漂亮的横幅 |
[05:32] | I have print shop. | 我有”打印店”软件 |
[05:33] | Can you start a global thermonuclear war on this thing? | 你可以用这个发动全球核战争吗 |
[05:35] | – Probably. – Don’t do it! There is no winner. | -可能吧 -别 根本没有胜利者 |
[05:38] | What else? | 还能做什么 |
[05:39] | But what about hacking the school? | 黑进学校可以吗 |
[05:41] | Can you change my grades? | 可以改我的成绩吗 |
[05:42] | Well, I would if I was in the JTP. | 如果我是JTP成员我就会帮你 |
[05:46] | Uh, it’ll take some convincing ’cause the guys | 我要劝他们 因为他们 |
[05:48] | all think you suck, but…I’ll make it happen. | 觉得你很逊 不过我会成功的 |
[05:52] | Welcome to the Jenkin town posse. | 欢迎加入珍金镇武装队 |
[05:54] | While I was one step closer to coolness, | 我与酷小孩的身份更进一步时 |
[05:56] | – my mom was about to take 50 steps back. – Stop, stop. | -我妈离酷妈又后退了50步 -别这样 |
[06:03] | ‘Sup, ladies? | 还好吗 姑娘们 |
[06:06] | Why are you dressed like a giant doily? | 你为什么穿得像个巨型餐盘垫 |
[06:08] | Just expressing myself like our gal Madonna. | 像咱们姐妹麦当娜一样表达自己 |
[06:11] | Mom, that’s “El” Debarge. He’s a dude. | 妈 你放的歌是艾尔·狄巴奇的 他是一男的 |
[06:14] | And since when do you like Madonna, anyway? | 而且你什么时候开始喜欢麦当娜了 |
[06:16] | Oh, since I heard her rockin’ song about staying a virgin. | 从我听了她那首要保持处女身的摇滚歌开始 |
[06:20] | It’s very cool to wait. | 守贞是很酷的 |
[06:21] | Is that my sixth-grade tutu? | 这是我六年级时的芭蕾舞裙吗 |
[06:24] | Mom, why — what are you doing with your hips? | 妈 你屁股在干嘛 |
[06:26] | Stop it with your hips. | 别再乱扭屁股 |
[06:28] | Why are you moving your hips like that? | 你为什么要这样扭屁股 |
[06:31] | Mom? Okay. | 妈 好了 |
[06:32] | No, mom, stop. | 妈 停下 |
[06:33] | Well, I just want to hang out with my girls, right? | 我就是想和你们一起玩玩 |
[06:36] | Um, what do you say we, uh, | 不如这样 |
[06:38] | read some teen magazines and gossip about boys? | 我们来看少女杂志 然后说喜欢哪个男生 |
[06:42] | I’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[06:43] | I like Murray. You go, Lainey. | 我喜欢默里 你说 兰妮 |
[06:45] | Uh, you smudged your beauty mark all over your upper lip. | 你的美人痣把上嘴唇全弄花了 |
[06:48] | Okay, you need to go. Come on. | 你得离开了 来吧 |
[06:52] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[06:53] | You let Louise Rubin hang out. Why not the Bevernator? | 你和路易丝·鲁宾一起玩 为什么你亲妈就不行 |
[06:55] | I’m fun, too! | 我也很有趣 |
[06:56] | Of course you are, just not hang-out fun — | 你当然有趣 但不是一起玩那种 |
[06:59] | More like a “I have a freckle and I need you | 更像是”我长了颗雀斑 我需要你 |
[07:01] | to tell me if it’s worth being looked at | 告诉我 是否值得 |
[07:02] | by a dermatologist” kind of fun. | 去看皮肤科医生”这样的乐趣 |
[07:03] | Every freckle is worth being looked at by a dermatologist. | 所有雀斑都值得去看皮肤科医生 |
[07:06] | Why don’t you schedule an appointment for next weekend? | 你不如约好下周末 |
[07:08] | We can hang-out then, okay? | 我们可以一起去好吗 |
[07:10] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[07:12] | Madonna was a bust, | 麦当娜这招行不通 |
[07:13] | so my mom went to plan “B” — dermatology. | 我妈展开B计划 皮肤科 |
[07:16] | No, I can’t wait six weeks to see Dr. Krogen! | 不 我不能等六周见克伦根医生 |
[07:19] | He’s the last chance I have to bond with my daughter. | 他是我和女儿联络感情的最后机会 |
[07:21] | Please don’t take this away from me! | 请你不要夺走这个机会 |
[07:23] | I’m begging you! | 我求你了 |
[07:24] | This sad display made the impossible happen — | 这一悲惨景象令不可能的事情发生了 |
[07:27] | My dad got off his ass. | 我爸这个最不爱动弹的人起身了 |
[07:28] | Good news — your gonna hang with your mom tomorrow. | 好消息 你明天要和你妈妈一起 |
[07:31] | No freaking way. | 才不可能 |
[07:33] | Oh, yes freaking way. | 才有可能 |
[07:35] | Or else all the things I don’t care about, | 否则所有我不在乎的东西 |
[07:37] | I’m gonna start having strong opinions on, | 我将开始有强烈的意见 |
[07:40] | like your allowance — gone! | 比如说你的零用钱 没了 |
[07:42] | No! | 不 |
[07:43] | Curfew? 6:00 P.M. | 宵禁时间 6点 |
[07:45] | – What? – Skirt length? | -什么 -裙子长度 |
[07:47] | – No skirts! – What? | -不准穿裙子 -什么 |
[07:48] | Just pants with pleats. | 只能穿有褶边的裤子 |
[07:51] | Not the pleats. | 不至于这么绝吧 |
[07:52] | Pleats a plenty. | 大把的褶边 |
[07:54] | Your mom is upstairs hurting, and I can’t bear to watch it. | 你妈在楼上伤心 我不忍心看下去 |
[07:58] | So what’s it gonna be? | 那么你决定怎样 |
[08:02] | As my sister was facing a night with my mom, | 我姐面对要和我妈待一晚时 |
[08:04] | I was facing the reality | 我面对着一个事实 |
[08:05] | of what hacking was in the ’80s… | 黑客行为在八十年代 |
[08:09] | …Impossible. | 是不可能的 |
[08:12] | This phone is sick or something. | 电话坏了吗 |
[08:14] | Hang up! I-I’m trying to hack! | 挂掉 我在做黑客 |
[08:17] | This is a nightmare. | 真是噩梦 |
[08:18] | I mean, I’m starting to think a major motion picture | 我开始觉得 那些电影大片 |
[08:21] | has lied to me about the capabilities of home computers. | 在家用电脑的能力上骗了我 |
[08:24] | O-okay, relax. How can I help? | 别着急 我能帮什么忙 |
[08:26] | You can’t! I’ll never be in the JTP! | 你帮不上 我永远进不了JTP |
[08:29] | Come on, Adam. You’re a great kid. | 别这样 亚当 你是个好孩子 |
[08:32] | Those guys will learn to love you | 那些人会学会爱你的 |
[08:33] | if you just be yourself. | 你做自己就好 |
[08:35] | Wait. Learning. | 等等 学会 |
[08:37] | – That’s it! You’re a genius! – Really? | -就是这样 你真是天才 -是吗 |
[08:39] | I-I just said some pat things to make you feel better, | 我只是安慰你一下 让你好过些 |
[08:42] | but I’ll take it. | 但我接受了 |
[08:43] | If Barry and his friends wanted me to hack, | 如果巴瑞和他的朋友们要我做黑客 |
[08:45] | that was exactly what I’d do — hack their brains. | 那我就这么做 黑进他们的大脑 |
[08:49] | Access granted. We’re in. | 允许进入 黑进去了 |
[08:51] | Yes! Sweet! Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[08:52] | Okay, in order for me to hack your grades, | 要黑进去改你们的成绩 |
[08:54] | I’ll need to go in | 我需要 |
[08:55] | and input all the data that’ll be on your test. | 输入你们测验中会出现的所有内容 |
[08:58] | Wait, why would you have to do that if — | 慢着 你为什么要这样做 |
[08:59] | No time to argue! | 没时间争辩 |
[09:00] | Jeff Schwartz, which significant | 杰夫·施瓦茨 1929年10月 |
[09:02] | historical event occurred in October, 1929? | 发生了什么重大历史事件 |
[09:05] | The stock market crashed. | 股市崩盘 |
[09:06] | Naked Rob, verify. | 裸罗伯 核实 |
[09:08] | He’s right. He’s right. | 他说得对 他说得对 |
[09:09] | Uh, it ended the jazz age and began the great depression. | 爵士时代结束 大萧条开始 |
[09:13] | Andy Cogan, what did president Roosevelt | 安迪·科根 罗斯福总统 |
[09:15] | call his program to jump-start the economy? | 复兴经济的计划叫什么 |
[09:17] | The new deal, enacted in 1933. | 罗斯福新政 1933年颁布 |
[09:19] | Okay, open your books to chapter 2. | 将课本打开到第二章 |
[09:22] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[09:24] | Let’s hack. | 咱们来黑吧 |
[09:29] | No, Naked Rob’s right. It was Plessy vs. Ferguson. | 裸罗伯说得对 是普莱西诉弗格林案 |
[09:34] | So awesome we didn’t have to learn this crap for the test. | 我们不用为了测验学这些废话真是太棒了 |
[09:36] | Yeah. Yeah. | 就是 |
[09:37] | They weren’t a smart crew, but now they were my crew. | 他们不是聪明的哥们 但现在他们是我的哥们了 |
[09:41] | Wow. That is a cauldron of cheese. | 哇 一大锅芝士啊 |
[09:45] | I read about it in Tiger beat. | 我在《虎扑》上看到的[青少年杂志] |
[09:47] | They say “fondue equals fun-due!” | 上面说 芝士火锅等于应该快乐 |
[09:51] | Do they? | 是吗 |
[09:52] | So, let’s go wild, huh? | 咱们来狂野一下 |
[09:58] | Hot, hot, hot! Hot! | 好烫好烫 |
[10:01] | Excuse me? | 打扰下 |
[10:02] | I’d like to report some unsafe cheese. | 我要上报不安全芝士 |
[10:05] | What if someone tried to feed that to an infant or a dog? | 如果有人把这个喂给婴儿或是狗怎么办 |
[10:08] | Mom, look who it is! What a coincidence! | 妈 看谁来了 真巧啊 |
[10:12] | Erica, Mrs. Goldberg, what are you guys doing here? | 爱丽卡 金伯格太太 你们怎么在这里 |
[10:15] | Just hangin’, | 就一起玩 |
[10:16] | not in like a mother-daughter way, | 不是母女身份 |
[10:18] | but more of like in a girlfriends way. | 而是以朋友身份 |
[10:19] | Isn’t that cool? | 是不是好酷 |
[10:21] | Totally. | 绝对的 |
[10:22] | Speaking of cool, we’re gonna go volunteer | 说到酷 我们要去 |
[10:24] | at the soup kitchen for extra credit. | 施舍处做义工 修额外学分 |
[10:26] | Wait a minute, Erica. | 慢着 爱丽卡 |
[10:27] | Don’t you need some extra credit? | 你不是需要额外学分吗 |
[10:29] | Thanks for looking out, Jill. You’re such a good friend. | 多谢你这么有心 吉尔 你真是个好朋友 |
[10:33] | Wow. Extra credit. | 哇 额外学分 |
[10:36] | You should definitely do that. | 你一定要去 |
[10:38] | Say, what’s the name of this soup kitchen? | 这家施舍处叫什么名字来着 |
[10:46] | Helping hands, uh… Feeding needy mens | 援助之手 给贫困男子吃的 |
[10:50] | and…A lady who is also hungry. | 同时也面对饥饿女性 |
[10:54] | – We should go. – Yeah. | -我们应该去了 -是的 |
[10:56] | You tried to ditch me? | 你想甩了我 |
[10:58] | – My own daughter? – Yes! | -我的亲生女儿 -是的 |
[11:00] | The only reason I’m here is because dad forced me. | 我来的唯一原因是爸逼我 |
[11:02] | Well, I’ll tell you what, buttercup — | 我告诉你 小乖乖 |
[11:03] | As of now, I’m ditching you. | 现在 是我甩你 |
[11:05] | What? You can’t ditch me. | 什么 你不能甩我 |
[11:07] | – Oh, you’ve been ditched. – Uh, no. | -你被甩了 -不 |
[11:09] | I’m the ditcher here, not you. | 是我甩你 不是你甩我 |
[11:11] | Well, the ditch got switched. | 现在谁甩谁换了 |
[11:12] | I will not be ditched. | 我才不会被甩呢 |
[11:14] | The ditch is done. | 你已经被甩了 |
[11:21] | The moment had finally come. | 那一刻终于到了 |
[11:23] | The JTP had accepted me into their fold. | JTP从此罩着我了 |
[11:26] | It was time to see how the other half lived. | 是时候见识下另一种生活了 |
[11:28] | Brain freeze! We’re insane! | 冰到头痛 我们疯了 |
[11:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:34] | Turns out, the other half lived like a bunch of idiots. | 结果 另一种生活就是一群白痴的生活 |
[11:38] | Dude, that hurt so bad. That was awesome. | 哥们 好痛啊 太棒了 |
[11:40] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[11:41] | No, man! | 不对 老天 |
[11:43] | Your feet and hands should be in sync. | 手和脚应该同步 |
[11:46] | Go! Go! Naked Rob doing what he do! | 快快 裸罗伯又在裸奔了 |
[11:49] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[12:00] | Guys, I just found a toaster in the trash can. | 哥们 我刚在垃圾桶找到一个吐司机 |
[12:02] | Sweet! Let me throw it up in the air! | 太好了 我来把它扔到天上 |
[12:09] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[12:10] | It’s more broken now! | 现在坏得更彻底了 |
[12:11] | Madman Schwartz strikes again! | 疯汉施瓦茨又发疯了 |
[12:13] | The guys promised me girls and stolen mascots, | 这些人跟我承诺会有姑娘 会去偷吉祥物 |
[12:16] | but all I got was 6% dumber. | 结果我得到的只是6%的更愚 |
[12:19] | Hey, dad. | 老爸 |
[12:20] | Bevy? | 贝弗 |
[12:21] | I thought you’d be elbow deep in some hot cheese by now. | 我以为你现在正专心地吃什么热芝士呢 |
[12:25] | Erica cannot even cold chill with me for a single night. | 就一晚上和我欢乐时光 爱丽卡都无法忍受 |
[12:30] | Be honest with me — | 跟我说实话 |
[12:31] | Am I the lamest person on the planet? | 我是地球上最无趣的人吗 |
[12:33] | Uh… Let’s get you a drink. | 这个 给你来一杯吧 |
[12:37] | Ray. | 雷 |
[12:41] | Relax, Bevy. | 放轻松 贝弗 |
[12:43] | You don’t need to be cool. That’s what you got me for. | 你不必很酷 你有我就行了 |
[12:46] | But I want to be. Teach me to be cool, daddy? | 但我想做酷妈 教我变酷 爸爸 |
[12:50] | No can do. You either got it, or you don’t. | 无能为力 这个东西是天生的 |
[12:53] | ‘Sup, baby? | 还好吗 美女 |
[12:55] | But, hey, that doesn’t mean that you can’t have a good time. | 但这不代表你不能玩得开心啊 |
[12:58] | Well, I’ve been trying to have a good time all day, | 我已经试着一整天开心了 |
[13:01] | which is why I ate all the cheese… | 所以我把芝士吃完了 |
[13:03] | Which is sitting like a rock, by the way. | 完全消化不了 |
[13:06] | Well, that’s your problem, honey — you try too hard. | 这就是你的问题 亲爱的 你太较真了 |
[13:09] | You want fun? Well, buckle up, old man. | 你要有趣吗 系好安全带 老人家 |
[13:15] | Pops was right — it was time for Beverly Goldberg | 老爷子是对的 贝弗莉·金伯格是时候 |
[13:18] | to care less and drink more. | 少关心一点 多喝一点了 |
[13:22] | …Or just stick to daiquiris. | 还是只喝鸡尾酒吧 |
[13:23] | That was fun. | 真是有趣 |
[13:26] | Dude! You’re our hero! | 哥们 你是我们的英雄 |
[13:28] | What? Why? | 什么 怎么说 |
[13:30] | Because the hacking worked! | 因为黑电脑管用啊 |
[13:31] | We just found out we got B’s on our history test. | 我们刚知道历史测验得了B |
[13:33] | It’s awesome! | 太棒了 |
[13:35] | We got a bio test on Monday. Let’s get hacking. | 周一有生物测验 咱们来黑吧 |
[13:37] | I’d love to help, but this game doesn’t have a saving function. | 我也想帮忙 但这个游戏没有保存功能 |
[13:41] | If I quit now, I-I’d lose my place. | 如果现在不玩 就失去名次了 |
[13:43] | Then lose your stupid place. | 那就不要愚蠢的名次 |
[13:46] | Oh, my god! | 老天 |
[13:48] | How clueless can you guys be? | 你们这些人到底是有多愚 |
[13:50] | Shut up and hack for your posse! | 闭嘴 为你的武装队做黑客吧 |
[13:52] | Hacking isn’t real. | 根本没有黑客这种事 |
[13:53] | What?! Then how did we get B’s? | 什么 那我们怎么得到B的 |
[13:55] | ‘Cause I actually tricked you boneheads into studying. | 因为我骗你们这些笨蛋去学习 |
[13:58] | You taught us? That’s so messed up, dude. | 你教我们吗 太混乱了 哥们 |
[14:01] | Yeah, we trusted you and you lied to us | 我们相信你 你却骗我们 |
[14:03] | like senator Mccarthy lied to congress | 就像参议员麦卡锡在1953年 |
[14:05] | about the threat of communism in 1953. | 骗国会说共产主义的威胁 |
[14:07] | And, oh, my god, why do I know this?! | 老天爷 我为什么知道这个 |
[14:10] | We were right about you, man. You’re just a nerd. | 我们对你的看法是对的 你就是个呆子 |
[14:12] | I’m a nerd? Well, what about you putzes? | 我是呆子 那你们这些笨蛋呢 |
[14:15] | All you guys do is hang around in a parking lot | 你们所做的就是在停车场玩 |
[14:18] | hiding from girls. | 躲着姑娘们 |
[14:19] | I mean, the craziest thing that happened | 最疯狂的事也就是 |
[14:22] | was Jeff Schwartz ate a hoagie! | 杰夫·施瓦茨吃了个特大号三明治 |
[14:24] | In 20 seconds! Like a madman! | 20秒吃完 疯汉才能做到 |
[14:27] | He ate dinner, Barry. He ate dinner! | 他那是吃晚饭 巴瑞 吃晚饭 |
[14:30] | You take that back! | 你收回这话 |
[14:32] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[14:33] | We’re kicking you both out of the JTP forever. | 你们永远被JTP除名了 |
[14:35] | What?! Why me?! | 什么 为什么踢我 |
[14:37] | Uh, because he’s your brother | 因为他是你弟弟 |
[14:38] | and he just shined a light on us | 他刚刚令我们恍然大悟 |
[14:39] | that makes us question everything! | 令我们质疑一切 |
[14:41] | You can’t kick me out. I’m the founding member. | 你不能踢我出去 我是创始会员 |
[14:43] | Yeah, and now you’re banned, like how the volstead act | 现在你被禁了 就像1919年 |
[14:46] | banned alcohol from the country in 1919. | 禁酒法案要全国禁酒一样 |
[14:48] | – It’s 1920, bro. – Good catch, bro. | -是1920年 兄弟 -说得好 兄弟 |
[14:50] | JTP out. | JTP退场 |
[14:53] | Thanks a lot! | 多谢你了 |
[14:56] | While Barry went to bed angry at me, | 巴瑞带着对我的怒气去睡觉时 |
[14:58] | my sister was wide awake and about to learn | 我姐正精神着 准备体会 |
[15:01] | what it felt like to be a worried, uncool mother. | 做一个担心的不酷的老妈是什么感受 |
[15:03] | Where have you been?! | 你去哪里了 |
[15:05] | I’ve been worried sick about you! | 我担心死你了 |
[15:06] | Do you have any idea what time it is?! | 你知道现在几点了吗 |
[15:08] | Yes. It’s time to boogie. | 知道 是时候跳舞了 |
[15:11] | O-okay, honey, you’ve done enough boogie for one night. | 亲爱的 你今晚跳得够多了 |
[15:15] | Oh, my god. She’s drunk. | 我的天 她喝醉了 |
[15:17] | You are such a bad influence. | 你只会带坏别人 |
[15:19] | Come on. Be cool about this. | 拜托 酷一点嘛 |
[15:21] | It is not my job to be cool. | 我的工作不是扮酷 |
[15:23] | You are not hanging out with her again. Understood? | 你不能再和她一起玩了 明白吗 |
[15:26] | Wait, this is important. This is important. | 等等 这很重要 这很重要 |
[15:28] | What? | 什么 |
[15:30] | I love you, too, mommy. | 我也爱你 妈咪 |
[15:32] | Okay, you can handle it from here. | 好的 接下来就交给你了 |
[15:34] | I got a meter running. | 我那边停车表还在跳呢 |
[15:35] | Okay, she is a train wreck. | 她已经烂醉了 |
[15:37] | Please do not leave me alone with her. | 别让我一个人照顾她 |
[15:39] | Your mother’s taken care of you your whole life. | 你这辈子都是你妈照顾你 |
[15:41] | The least you can do is take care of her for one night. | 你至少也可以照顾她一晚吧 |
[15:44] | Yeah! And you know what else? | 对 你知道吗 |
[15:56] | Mom, I want waffles. | 妈 我要华夫饼 |
[15:59] | Mom, waffles. | 妈 华夫饼 |
[16:01] | Mom, waffles. | 妈 华夫饼 |
[16:02] | Mom, waffles, mom, waffles, mom, waffles. | 妈 华夫饼 妈 华夫饼 妈 华夫饼 |
[16:05] | Hey, get away! | 走开 |
[16:07] | I just got her down. | 我刚让她睡着 |
[16:08] | I got you covered in here, big guy! | 我帮你准备好了 大哥 |
[16:12] | “I am sor”? | 对不走 |
[16:14] | It’s supposed to say “sorry.” | 应该是对不起 |
[16:16] | I ran out of ink, and even this took me an hour to print. | 打印机没墨了 就连这个都花了我一小时呢 |
[16:20] | I made waffles. | 我做了华夫饼 |
[16:21] | Your apology’s not accepted! You made me lose my crew! | 我不能接受你的道歉 你令我失去了兄弟 |
[16:25] | Okay, so maybe we weren’t the coolest, | 好吧 也许我们不是最酷的 |
[16:27] | and madman Jeff Schwartz isn’t that crazy, | 疯汉杰夫·施瓦茨没那么疯 |
[16:30] | and Naked Rob’s got real problems, | 裸罗伯真是有点问题 |
[16:32] | but I don’t know. | 但是 我不知道 |
[16:34] | I’ve never had close friends before. | 我以前没交过这么亲密的朋友 |
[16:37] | – Then you just got to make it up to them. – How?! | -那你得补偿他们 -怎么做 |
[16:39] | We do the one thing the JTP never had the guts to do — | 我们做一件JTP从来没胆子做的事 |
[16:43] | Steal the Germantown mascot. | 偷德国镇高中的吉祥物 |
[17:02] | Radical! | 太厉害了 |
[17:20] | Class started five minutes ago. | 五分钟前就上课了 |
[17:23] | Here you go, my good man. | 给你 老兄 |
[17:25] | Hall pass. | 特权卡 |
[17:31] | Get to class. | 快去上课 |
[17:38] | Slow down! You’re making it nervous! | 慢点 你让我紧张 |
[17:41] | This is awesome! | 太棒啦 |
[17:43] | Not awome! | 一点也不棒 |
[17:43] | I thought you were stealing a costume, | 我以为你会偷戏服 |
[17:45] | not a real freaking falcon! | 不是真的猎鹰 |
[17:47] | Oh, crap! | 见鬼 |
[17:52] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早上好 小懒虫 |
[17:54] | Feel as good as you look? | 感觉和样子一样好吗 |
[17:55] | I am so sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事我很抱歉 |
[17:58] | I hope I didn’t do anything too embarrassing. | 希望我没做什么太丢人的事 |
[18:00] | Well, you cried and said “I love you” a lot, | 你哭了 说了好多遍”我爱你” |
[18:02] | so no different from normal. | 和平时没什么区别 |
[18:04] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么呢 |
[18:06] | You were thinking that I’m awful for trying to ditch you. | 你在想我想甩掉你 我是个坏女儿 |
[18:08] | No. You’re wonderful. | 不 你是个好女儿 |
[18:13] | You took care of your mom all night long. | 你照顾你妈妈一整晚 |
[18:15] | Hey, that was just for one night, | 就一个晚上 |
[18:17] | and I wanted to die. | 我都想死了 |
[18:20] | Somehow, you do it every day for all of us, | 不知为何 你却能每天这样照顾我们 |
[18:24] | and that’s actually pretty cool. | 还真是挺酷的 |
[18:32] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[18:34] | Are you still drunk? | 你还醉着吗 |
[18:35] | Just buzzed. | 就是有些晕 |
[18:37] | But every “I love you” is for real. | 但每句”我爱你”都是真心的 |
[18:46] | Dude, Goldberg stole the Germantown high mascot. | 兄弟们 金伯格偷了德国镇高中的吉祥物 |
[18:50] | Couldn’t have done it alone, Ari. | 我一个人可没法做到 艾里 |
[18:52] | This was the work of the JTP. | 这是JTP的功劳 |
[18:54] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[18:56] | JTP JTP JTP JTP, JTP, JTP…! | |
[19:06] | Yep, with a little help from me and Apple II Plus, | 在我和苹果II Plus的帮助下 |
[19:09] | Barry was back in the JTP. | 巴瑞又回到了JTP |
[19:11] | Why do they make him wear this stupid bird hat anyway? | 他们为什么要让它戴这么傻的鸟帽子 |
[19:14] | JTP JTP JTP! JTP! | |
[19:20] | He’ll come back. | 它会回来的 |
[19:26] | That’s the thing about family. | 家人就是这样 |
[19:28] | They may not be the coolest cats on the planet, | 虽说他们不是地球上最酷的人 |
[19:30] | but they’re always there to take care of you | 但在你最需要他们的时候 他们都会 |
[19:33] | when you need them most. | 在身边照顾你 |
[19:36] | Hey, what you up to? | 你做什么 |
[19:37] | Mom got a new toaster. | 妈买了个新吐司机 |
[19:39] | Thought I’d maybe call the JTP. | 我想着叫JTP过来 |
[19:41] | – And we’d have some fun. – Cool. | -可以开心一下 -酷 |
[19:46] | Actually, you know what would be even more fun? | 事实上 你知道怎样更开心吗 |
[19:50] | If just you and me broke it together. | 就我们俩一起摔坏它 |
[19:52] | Just us? Are you serious? | 就我们俩吗 你是认真的吗 |
[19:54] | As serious as Truman was about the taft-hartley act. | 就像杜鲁门对劳资关系法案那样认真 |
[20:01] | Here. | 给 |
[20:03] | Friends may come and go, but when it comes to family, | 朋友有聚有散 但家人 |
[20:06] | they’ll always be there, watching over you. | 永远都会在身边照看着你 |
[20:16] | Number one, dad. He’s number one. | 一号 爸 他是一号 |
[20:19] | You’re stewed, buttwad. That’s from “Weird science.” | “你真是慢吞吞的 白痴” 这是《摩登保姆》的台词 |
[20:27] | So we can look back in a hundred years from now | 一百年后我们可以回头看 |
[20:29] | and say, “hey, we had a great life.” | 然后说 我们的生活很美好 |
[20:32] | JTP JTP JTP, JTP! | |
[20:36] | You know, I like little houses and big trees. That’s — | 我喜欢小房子 大树 |
[20:39] | Guess what. I went back to the photo kiosk at the mall. | 你们猜猜 我又去了商场的照片摊 |
[20:42] | And I scored you all some pretty sweet stuff. | 我帮你们买了些好东西 |
[20:46] | For Murray, | 默里 |
[20:48] | a tie so we can be with you all day long at work. | 领带 这样你上班时我们都在你身边 |
[20:52] | I think you’re missing the point of work. | 我想你没弄懂上班的意义 |
[20:54] | For Adam, a pillow with my face | 亚当 有我照片的枕头 |
[20:58] | so I can give you snuggies all night long. | 这样我整晚都可以抱抱你 |
[21:00] | Yes. I’ll sleep easy now. | 好的 现在我会睡得更香了 |
[21:02] | For Barry, a big, tasty hat for your big, tasty head. | 巴瑞 大甜甜的帽子 给你大甜甜的头 |
[21:07] | Nice! | 真好 |
[21:09] | And finally, Erica. | 最后 爱丽卡 |
[21:11] | I know you’re all cool and would never wear any of this stuff, | 我知道你很酷 永远不会穿这样的东西 |
[21:13] | so I just got you cash. | 所以我给你现金 |
[21:18] | Oh, my god, I love you! | 我的天 我爱你 |
[21:22] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[21:24] | Bev bucks. You trade them for kisses. | 贝弗币 可以买亲亲的 |
[21:26] | – No. – First one’s free. | -不 -第一个不要钱 |
[21:28] | – Take it back. – First one’s free! | -收回去 -第一个不要钱 |
[21:29] | – I don’t want it. I don’t — – Kissy, kissy, kissy! | -我不要 -亲亲 亲亲 |