时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | My brother Barry was the world champion of the Goldberg house. | 我哥巴瑞是金伯格家的世界冠军 |
[00:03] | Athletics flowed through his veins. | 他的血管里流淌着运动员的鲜血 |
[00:05] | Sports! | 运动 |
[00:06] | Yep, in our family, Barry was the undisputed jock, | 对 在我们家 巴瑞是毫无争议的运动员 |
[00:09] | mainly ’cause I never disputed it. | 主要是因为我从来没提出过争议 |
[00:11] | Swish, baby! | 进了 亲爱的 |
[00:12] | Holy balls! | 我的妈 |
[00:14] | It only took 173 tries! | 只经过了173次尝试 |
[00:16] | It took Dr. J 200 times. | J博士经过了200次尝试 |
[00:18] | Don’t look it up. Just take my words as fact. | 别去查 相信我的话就行 |
[00:21] | Calling my shot. | 我要击到… |
[00:22] | Right-field bleachers. Give it to me, Adam. | 右外场看台 来吧 亚当 |
[00:24] | Come on, baby! | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[00:26] | He had it all — strength, passion, and delusion. | 他全都有 力量 热情 妄想 |
[00:29] | Yes! Left field, which is your right, so it still counts! | 好 左外场 在你右边 算的 |
[00:33] | Dude, how do the Phillies not recruit you right now, | 兄弟 费城人队怎么没现在招你去 |
[00:36] | fresh out of high school? | 从高中招去 |
[00:37] | That’s what I ask when I call them! | 我打电话给他们时也是这样问的 |
[00:38] | Truth was, I may have been a tad responsible | 事实上 对于他过度膨胀的自负 |
[00:40] | for over-inflating his ego. | 我可能负有小小的责任 |
[00:42] | Tonight, we celebrate excellence on and off the field. | 今晚 我们赞美场内场外的佼佼者 |
[00:45] | I give you the William Penn Academy | 我向大家介绍威廉佩恩高中的 |
[00:47] | Athlete of the Year. | 年度最佳运动员 |
[00:49] | Not only is this student a gifted sportsman, | 这名学生不仅是有天赋的运动员 |
[00:51] | but he’s a born leader, and, damn it, | 而且生来就是领导者 该死的 |
[00:53] | I’d follow him anywhere. | 我到哪里都跟着他 |
[00:54] | Snap some photos after he calls my name. | 他宣布我的名字后拍照 |
[00:56] | Of course, you all know who I’m talking about — | 当然了 你们都知道我说的是谁 |
[00:58] | Ruben Amaro, Jr. | 鲁本·阿马洛二世 |
[01:00] | Boom! Yes! Yes! | 棒 太好了 太好了 |
[01:04] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[01:08] | Student athletes, parents, faculty, | 学生运动员 家长 教职工 |
[01:12] | and distinguished guests, | 以及嘉宾们 |
[01:16] | Goldberg, what the hell are you doing? | 金伯格 你在做什么 |
[01:17] | I said Ruben Amaro, Jr. | 我说的是鲁本·阿马洛二世 |
[01:19] | What? How is that even possible? | 什么 这怎么可能 |
[01:21] | Well, he’s an athletic superstar, | 他是超级体育明星 |
[01:23] | and you are our mascot. | 你是我们的吉祥物 |
[01:25] | Now put on the giant head and dance for our champ. | 戴上超大的头 为我们的冠军跳舞 |
[01:35] | This is bullcrap. | 真是荒唐 |
[01:37] | What does Ruben Amaro, Jr. have that I don’t? | 鲁本·阿马洛二世有什么是我没有的 |
[01:40] | Um, four-year varsity letterman in baseball, | 四年棒球校队优秀运动员 |
[01:42] | the home-run record, and I’m pretty sure he’s got | 本垒记录保持者 我相当肯定 |
[01:44] | a full scholarship to Stanford. | 他拿到了斯坦福的全额奖学金 |
[01:45] | Anyone could play baseball. I play Wiffle. | 任何人都可以打棒球 我打威浮球 |
[01:48] | Yes, the only sport where the equipment | 对 唯一一个在药妆店 |
[01:49] | is sold in a pharmacy. | 出售的运动器材 |
[01:51] | Well, at the very least, Coach should recognize | 至少教练应该认可 |
[01:52] | my insane hoop skills. | 我出色的篮球技术 |
[01:53] | Sweetie, you’re not even on the basketball team. | 亲爱的 你根本不是篮球队的 |
[01:55] | ‘Cause I play street ball. | 因为我打街头篮球 |
[01:56] | My flash and pizzazz can’t be contained in a gymnasium. | 我的炫技和潇洒劲不能受体育馆的限制 |
[01:59] | And don’t get me started on my boomerang skills. | 更别提我的回旋镖技术有多棒 |
[02:01] | I won’t. | 我不会提 |
[02:02] | I’d like to see Ruben Amaro, Jr. chuck a ‘rang. | 我倒想看看鲁本·阿马洛二世甩回镖 |
[02:05] | Stupid, selfish showboat. | 愚蠢自私的卖弄狂 |
[02:07] | This night was supposed to be about Barry Goldberg. | 今晚的焦点人物应该是巴瑞·金伯格 |
[02:09] | I don’t think it was. | 我不这样认为 |
[02:11] | But hey, you’ll always be my champion. | 但是 你永远是我的冠军 |
[02:14] | That’s just worthless. | 这话一文不值 |
[02:15] | But thank you. | 但谢谢 |
[02:16] | Barry’s dream of becoming an athletic superstar | 巴瑞成为超级体育明星的梦想 |
[02:19] | was at an all-time low, but that all changed | 史无前例的低落 但这一切改变了 |
[02:21] | when he watched the biggest underdog story | 他在新闻中看到了奥运会史上 |
[02:23] | in Olympic history on the news — | 最不被看好者的故事 |
[02:25] | the story of Eddie the Eagle. | 飞鹰埃迪的故事 |
[02:27] | Look at him go, Lucky. | 看他滑的 幸运 |
[02:29] | A week ago, nobody knew who this guy was. | 一周前 没人知道他是谁 |
[02:31] | But today, he’s a legend. | 但今天 他是传奇 |
[02:34] | A legend that would inspire my brother | 这个传奇将激励我哥 |
[02:36] | on his path to greatness. | 踏上通向伟大的道路 |
[02:38] | Is that guy wearing his glasses under his ski goggles? | 这家伙在滑雪护目镜下面戴着眼镜吗 |
[02:41] | That’s Eddie the Eagle. He’s an actual Olympic athlete. | 那是飞鹰埃迪 他是奥运会选手 |
[02:44] | How? He looks like a guy that works at the post office. | 怎么会 他看起来像邮局的员工 |
[02:47] | Exactly. He’s the only dude from England to do ski-jumping. | 就是 他是英国唯一的跳台滑雪选手 |
[02:50] | This nobody just walked right into Olympic Glory. | 这个无名小卒正走向奥运荣耀 |
[02:54] | This changes everything. | 这改变了一切 |
[02:58] | You’re right! I’m gonna be a champion! | 你是对的 我要做冠军 |
[03:01] | Olympics, here I come, baby! | 奥运会 我来了 亲爱的 |
[03:04] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[03:08] | Champi… | 冠… |
[03:09] | God, those are steep. | 老天 楼梯太陡了 |
[03:12] | Champion! | 冠军 |
[03:26] | It was February 24, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的2月24日 |
[03:29] | and my dad was doing what he did best — saving money. | 我爸做着他最拿手的事 省钱 |
[03:34] | Which one of you morons cranked up the heat to 55? | 你们哪个白痴把温度调高到了12.78度 |
[03:37] | How is that cranked up? | 这怎么能叫调高 |
[03:39] | I’m wearing my Spider-Man long underwear, | 我穿着蜘蛛侠的长内衣 |
[03:41] | which, yes, feels like a fun little secret, | 没错 感觉是个有趣的小秘密 |
[03:43] | but it shouldn’t be necessary in the house. | 但在家里根本不应该穿这个 |
[03:46] | He’s right, Mur. It’s freezing in here. | 他说得对 默里 这里冷死了 |
[03:48] | At least start a fire. | 至少把壁炉点上吧 |
[03:50] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[03:51] | You think firewood grows on trees? | 你觉得柴火是树上长的吗 |
[03:52] | Yes, that’s what trees are — wood. | 对 树上就是长这个的 木头 |
[03:56] | Well, keep your hands off. | 不准乱碰 |
[03:58] | And turn off the damn lights! | 给我把灯关上 |
[03:59] | We don’t support the electric company. | 电力公司又不靠我们养 |
[04:02] | Hey, we’re still in here. | 我们还在这里 |
[04:03] | It’s after 6:00! Go to bed! | 六点多了 上床睡觉去 |
[04:05] | My dad had always been frugal, but lately, | 我爸一直很节俭 但最近 |
[04:07] | he was getting worse. | 越来越抠门了 |
[04:10] | That’s two whole ounces of milk right there. | 这里有整整两盎司的牛奶 |
[04:13] | Pour it back. | 倒回去 |
[04:14] | But it’s blue from all the Boo Berry. | 但被蓝莓麦圈弄成蓝色了 |
[04:16] | Berries are healthy. Pour it back. | 蓝莓是健康食品 倒回去 |
[04:20] | Even his co-workers at the furniture store | 就连他家具店的同事 |
[04:22] | were feeling the squeeze. | 也感觉到了他的抠门劲儿 |
[04:24] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:25] | Picking up or dropping — | 取相还是送洗 |
[04:26] | Oh, God, it’s you! | 老天 是你 |
[04:28] | Hello? Vic? | 你好 是维克吗 |
[04:29] | We’re closed. Come back later. | 关门了 等下再来 |
[04:31] | Vic, I see you. | 维克 我看到你了 |
[04:34] | What are you doing in a photo shack? | 你在照片冲洗店做什么 |
[04:36] | Murray kind of cut back my hours. | 默里减少了我的工作时间 |
[04:39] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[04:40] | Is it ’cause you’re so terrible at selling furniture? | 因为你销售家具的水平太差了吗 |
[04:44] | No. Wait, does Murray say that? | 不是 慢着 这是默里说的吗 |
[04:46] | Are things not going well at the store? | 家具店的情况不好吗 |
[04:48] | Oh, well, you know the furniture game. | 你也知道家具这行 |
[04:50] | It’s… But, no, they’re not. | 不 情况不好 |
[04:53] | – What? – But do me a favor. | -什么 -帮个忙 |
[04:55] | Don’t tell Murray you heard it from me, okay? | 别告诉默里是我告诉你的 好吗 |
[04:57] | Of course, Vic. I permiss. | 当然了 维克 我发食 |
[04:59] | Did you just say “permiss”? | 你刚说”发食”吗 |
[05:00] | No, I said “I pormiss.” | 不 我说的是”我花誓” |
[05:03] | Por– Por– | 花花 |
[05:04] | I pormiss. | 我花誓 |
[05:05] | – Wait, what? – Got to go! | -什么 -得走了 |
[05:08] | My mom wasn’t one to break a promise. | 我妈发誓了就会做到 |
[05:10] | A “pormiss” was a different story. | 但”花誓”就是另一回事了 |
[05:14] | Hey! Bevy! | 贝弗 |
[05:15] | What a fun surprise! | 你怎么来了 |
[05:17] | Yeah. Just came to see the big guy in action. | 来看看我家男人做事 |
[05:21] | So, how’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[05:22] | Hoo-hoo! Been slammed. | 忙得不可开交 |
[05:24] | Slammed, huh? | 很忙吗 |
[05:27] | Must have missed the rush. | 看来我错过了人潮 |
[05:28] | Well, you know, it comes in waves. | 都是一拨拨来的 |
[05:31] | As a matter of fact, I should get back to work. | 事实上 我要继续工作了 |
[05:33] | Oh, so, so busy. | 太忙了 |
[05:36] | Sold two of these. | 这个卖了两个 |
[05:37] | This baby — gone. | 这个宝贝 卖掉了 |
[05:39] | Sold it. Shouldn’t have been sitting in it. | 卖掉了 根本不应该放在这里 |
[05:40] | And you’re not gonna believe this. | 你不会相信的 |
[05:41] | Somebody bought a register! | 有人买了收银机 |
[05:44] | Ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching! Look at us! | 收钱收钱收钱 看我们 |
[05:46] | As my dad was hiding his troubles from my mom, | 我爸没把问题告诉我妈 |
[05:49] | Barry was unleashing his inner champion. | 巴瑞则释放出内心的冠军 |
[05:52] | What’s with the board, douche lords? | 黑板上是什么 笨蛋们 |
[05:53] | Just deciding which Olympic sport | 在决定什么奥运会项目 |
[05:55] | will make Barry a national hero. | 会让巴瑞成为国家英雄 |
[05:57] | Deal with it! | 接受事实吧 |
[05:59] | Okay, stop. | 停下 |
[06:00] | You’re not Eddie the Eagle, | 你不是飞鹰埃迪 |
[06:01] | and you’re never gonna win at…curling? | 你永远不可能赢… 冰上溜石 |
[06:04] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[06:05] | Isn’t it genius? No one knows. | 是不是天才 没人知道 |
[06:06] | It’s a sport where you sweep a rock across a sheet of ice. | 在冰上把石头甩出去 |
[06:09] | It takes incredible focus and patience. | 需要惊人的注意力和耐心 |
[06:14] | Moving on. How about dressage? | 继续 花式骑术怎么样 |
[06:16] | Yes! I’ll win the gold at whatever that is! | 好 无论这是什么 我都会得冠军 |
[06:18] | It’s an equestrian event, | 这是骑术 |
[06:20] | which is the elegant art of horse dancing. | 马跳舞的优雅艺术 |
[06:22] | I told you, bro! I will never dance with a horse! | 我跟你说过了 兄弟 我永远不会和马跳舞的 |
[06:25] | Never! | 永远不会 |
[06:26] | What is your deal with horses? | 你和马有什么仇 |
[06:27] | They know what they did. | 它们知道它们做了什么 |
[06:29] | You’re right. Moving on. Rhythmic gymnastics. | 你说得对 继续 艺术体操 |
[06:32] | Oh, you mean ribbon dancing? | 是指丝带舞吗 |
[06:34] | Yes, please do that. I beg you. | 请做这个 我求你了 |
[06:37] | I sense your mocking tone. You know who else got mocked? | 我感觉到你嘲笑的语气 知道还有谁被嘲笑吗 |
[06:40] | Edward “Eddie the Eagle” Edwards. | 人称”飞鹰埃迪”的埃德华·埃德华兹 |
[06:43] | His name is Edward Edwards? | 他叫埃德华·埃德华兹吗 |
[06:45] | Look, I don’t know all the details. | 我不清楚所有细节 |
[06:46] | I’m just basing my life on him. Geez. | 我只是以他为人生榜样 老天 |
[06:48] | In that case, let’s get you a ribbon. | 这样的话 给你一条丝带吧 |
[06:54] | It’s everything I thought it would be and more. | 比我想象得更好 |
[06:58] | The ribbon just takes me where it wants. | 我不由自主跟着丝带走 |
[07:02] | Look at him go. | 看他舞的 |
[07:04] | Not part of the routine. | 动作里没有这个 |
[07:05] | Help me! | 救命 |
[07:07] | Don’t worry. We’ll find a sport for you. | 别担心 我们会找到属于你的运动 |
[07:09] | How are you with skiing and guns? | 你的滑雪和开枪技术如何 |
[07:10] | Never done it, but I’m awesome at it. | 从来没做过 但我很厉害 |
[07:12] | Stop. Just stop. Admit it. | 快停下 承认吧 |
[07:13] | The only sport you’re good at is that stupid brother game | 你唯一擅长的运动就是你们发明的 |
[07:16] | you invented to beat the crap out of each other. | 互殴的愚蠢的兄弟游戏 |
[07:19] | Ball-Ball! | 球球 |
[07:20] | – Ball-Ball! – One awesome thing about | -球球 -有哥哥的好处之一 |
[07:21] | having an older brother was the sports we’d make up. | 就是发明体育运动 |
[07:24] | Racquet round! | 球拍回合 |
[07:25] | The rules were endless and complicated… | 规则没完没了而且很复杂 |
[07:27] | Sleep! | 睡觉 |
[07:27] | …but no matter what, you had to yell… | 但无论怎样 你必须大叫 |
[07:29] | Ball-Ball! | 球球 |
[07:30] | Yes! | 好棒 |
[07:31] | Dude, you’re unbeatable! | 兄弟 你是不可战胜的 |
[07:33] | This is the answer, Erica! | 这就是答案 爱丽卡 |
[07:34] | If I get Ball-Ball into the Olympics, | 如果我让球球进入奥运会 |
[07:36] | you’ll know I’ll bring home the gold. | 你知道我会得金牌的 |
[07:37] | Giant problem — some dumbass game you play in the basement | 有个大问题 你在地下室玩的蠢游戏 |
[07:40] | will never be an Olympic sport. | 永远不可能成为奥运项目 |
[07:42] | That’s what they said about soccer. | 他们也是这样说足球的 |
[07:43] | – He’s right. I heard that. – No, you didn’t. | -他说得对 我听说过 -你没有 |
[07:45] | I didn’t, but he said it with such confidence I agree. | 我没有 但他说得这么自信 我同意 |
[07:48] | We will rule the world! | 我们会主宰世界 |
[07:51] | While my brother had found his road to gold, | 我哥找到他的金牌之路时 |
[07:53] | my mother was worried my dad was on the road to ruin. | 我妈担心我爸正走上毁灭之路 |
[07:56] | You should have seen the store, Dad. | 你应该去看看家具店 爸 |
[07:58] | Completely abandoned. | 完全没人 |
[07:59] | I just don’t understand why he won’t ask me for help. | 我只是不懂 他为什么不找我帮忙 |
[08:02] | This is how Murray’s dad raised him. | 默里的爸爸就是这样教育他的 |
[08:04] | Be proud. Don’t ask for a hand-out. | 要骄傲 别要求施舍 |
[08:07] | Solve it yourself. | 自己解决问题 |
[08:08] | Well, you raised me to offer support and guidance | 你教育我要给予支持和指导 |
[08:11] | and strong-arm anyone into doing exactly what I want. | 用暴力让任何人照我说的做 |
[08:14] | That’s what you thought I meant when I said, | 你是这样想的吗 我说的是 |
[08:16] | “Follow your dreams”? | 跟随你的梦想 |
[08:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:19] | My dad was too proud to ask for help, | 我爸太骄傲 不会要求帮助 |
[08:21] | so my mom decided to force it on him. | 我妈决定强迫他接受帮助 |
[08:25] | Bevy! | 贝弗 |
[08:26] | Hello, Murray. | 你好 默里 |
[08:27] | I see you found the solution to all your problems. | 看来你找到了解决你问题的办法 |
[08:30] | What am I looking at? I’m confused and angry. | 我看到的是什么 我困惑而且生气 |
[08:32] | – It’s a fa-ton. – A what? | -这是福团 -什么 |
[08:34] | A fa-ton. | 福团 |
[08:35] | – Fa-ton? – Fa-ton. | -福团 -福团 |
[08:36] | – Fa-ton. – Fa-ton?! | -福团 -福团 |
[08:37] | – Fa-ton. – A what? | -福团 -什么 |
[08:39] | – Fa-ton. – It’s Japanese. | -福团 -这是日语 |
[08:41] | It’s a couch but also… | 它是沙发 同时 |
[08:44] | a bed! | 也是床 |
[08:44] | It’s the origami of furniture. | 这是家具中的折纸艺术 |
[08:46] | What is it doing in the only room in the world that I like? | 它在这世上我唯一喜欢的房间里做什么 |
[08:50] | Murray, I know about the furniture store. | 默里 我知道了家具店的事 |
[08:52] | I saw Vic in that tiny little photo house. | 我看到维克在那小小的照片冲洗亭里 |
[08:56] | It was sad. | 太可怜了 |
[08:57] | Look, I don’t need anyone’s help. | 我不需要任何人的帮助 |
[08:59] | And I definitely don’t need a fa-ton. | 我也绝对不需要福团 |
[09:01] | Just one fa-ton. | 就一张福团 |
[09:03] | No fa-tons. | 不要福团 |
[09:05] | As my dad was refusing help to sell furniture, | 我爸拒绝接受帮助出售家具 |
[09:08] | Barry was hoping to sell Ball-Ball to the masses. | 巴瑞则希望大众能接受球球 |
[09:10] | Friends, JTP… | 朋友们 JTP |
[09:13] | – JTP! – Girlfriend, | -JTP -女朋友 |
[09:14] | ponytail burnouts. | 马尾辫大麻虫 |
[09:16] | – Sup? – I’ve gathered you here today | -怎样 -我今天叫大家来 |
[09:18] | ’cause you’re the taste-makers of the school. | 因为你们是学校的潮流带动者 |
[09:19] | – You know it. – Big time. – We’ll eat anything. | -那是 -可潮了 -我们什么都吃 |
[09:21] | I present to you Ball-Ball, a high-octane sport of the future, | 我向大家介绍球球 未来高强度的运动 |
[09:24] | and it’s the coolest, | 而且这是学校 |
[09:26] | newest club in school. | 最酷最新的社团 |
[09:27] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么 伙计 |
[09:28] | You told me this was a Rush Appreciation club. | 你跟我说这是爱激流乐队社团 |
[09:30] | I’m letting you in on the ground floor. | 我让你们成为社团元老 |
[09:32] | ‘Cause what we have here, it’s more than a game. | 因为我们拥有的不仅是游戏 |
[09:34] | – It’s a way of life. – I’ve played it. | -这是一种生活方式 -我玩过 |
[09:36] | They’re definitely overselling it, but it’s fine. | 他们说得太夸张了 但还行 |
[09:38] | I heard I get to hit you in the testicles. | 我听说可以冲你的蛋扔球 |
[09:39] | When do I get to do that? | 我什么时候可以这样做 |
[09:40] | Love the enthusiasm! | 热情很不错 |
[09:41] | Now, I’m not only president of this club. | 我不仅是社团的主席 |
[09:43] | I’m also Ball-Ball champion of the world. | 我也是球球的世界冠军 |
[09:45] | So I will naturally dominate, so do not be discouraged. | 自然是我说了算 但别灰心 |
[09:47] | All right, everyone out! | 所有人出去 |
[09:49] | Ruben Amaro, Jr. has to break in some new sneakers. | 鲁本·阿马洛二世要试下新运动鞋 |
[09:51] | But I signed out the gym for my new Ball-Ball club. | 但我预订了体育馆来成立球球社团 |
[09:53] | What is this? How’s it work? | 这是什么 怎么玩的 |
[09:54] | Ah, there’s like a thousand rules. Too complicated for you. | 上千条规则 对你来说太复杂 |
[09:57] | Bro, it’s Ruben Amaro, Jr. Let him in our club. | 兄弟 他是鲁本·阿马洛二世 让他加入 |
[09:59] | Yeah, you want this to go big, right? | 你想让社团壮大对吗 |
[10:01] | Well, he’s the best athlete in school. | 他是学校的最佳运动员 |
[10:02] | I don’t know if it’s confirmed he’s the best athlete in school. | 我不知道是否确定了他就是全校最佳运动员 |
[10:05] | And honestly, I’m not sure he’s ready to play game like this. | 说实话 我也不确定他是否准备好玩这样的游戏 |
[10:07] | Watch and learn. | 跟着学 |
[10:08] | Ball-Ball! | 球球 |
[10:11] | Oh, no! He caught it with one hand. | 不 他一只手就接住了 |
[10:12] | That’s a ball-buster bonus. | 这可是爆球奖励 |
[10:14] | A penalty shot at Barry’s face or nards. | 罚球 打巴瑞的脸还是蛋 |
[10:16] | Your choice. | 你自己选 |
[10:17] | Nards! Definitely the nards! | 打蛋 肯定是蛋 |
[10:18] | Hey, Adam, pal, maybe ease up on the rules until — | 亚当 伙计 别急着说规则 |
[10:21] | Sweetie, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[10:23] | He didn’t say “Ball-Ball.” | 他没说球球 |
[10:24] | This game is amazing! I’m telling everyone in school! | 这个游戏太棒了 我要告诉全校所有人 |
[10:27] | Hey, Coach, I like this club. | 教练 我喜欢这个社团 |
[10:28] | Ruben Amaro, Jr. is in. It is officially a club. | 鲁本·阿马洛二世加入 社团正式成立 |
[10:32] | Score! We did it! | 太好了 我们做到了 |
[10:33] | Wait, is this little kid playing with us? | 慢着 这小孩子和我们一起玩吗 |
[10:35] | ‘Cause maybe I’ll take a rain check. | 那我得再考虑下 |
[10:37] | If Ruben hates it, I hate it, too. | 鲁本讨厌的我就讨厌 |
[10:38] | Actually, I’m Barry’s coach. | 我是巴瑞的教练 |
[10:39] | No! I don’t even know who this kid is! | 不 我根本不认识这孩子 |
[10:42] | Get out of here, strange child. | 快出去 陌生的孩子 |
[10:44] | But this is our sport. We invented it together. | 但这是我们的运动 我们一起发明的 |
[10:46] | Well, sometimes in life, you make hard choices. | 有时候在人生中 要做出艰难的选择 |
[10:48] | This is an easy one. Bye, Adam. | 这个选择很容易 再见 亚当 |
[10:50] | Turns out Barry added a new rule | 结果巴瑞给我们心爱的球球 |
[10:52] | to our beloved Ball-Ball — stabbing me in the back. | 加了一条规则 “在我背后捅刀子” |
[10:56] | Despite my dad’s struggle at the store, | 我爸勉强支撑店里的生意 |
[10:58] | he forbid my mom from getting involved. | 他禁止我妈插手 |
[11:00] | It did not stick. | 但没用 |
[11:02] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[11:03] | It’s a fa-ton. | 这是福团 |
[11:04] | I know it’s a fa-ton. We discussed the fa-ton. | 我知道这是福团 我们讨论过了 |
[11:08] | Get the fa-ton out of my store! | 把福团从我的店里拿出去 |
[11:10] | I believe it’s pronounced “fu-ton.” | 我相信正确发音是蒲团 |
[11:14] | I’ll handle this. | 我来 |
[11:15] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 |
[11:17] | What fine piece of luxury furniture | 今天想感受哪一种 |
[11:19] | can I put you in today? | 奢华的精美家具 |
[11:20] | Oh. Is that one of those new futons? | 这是那种新式的蒲团吗 |
[11:23] | Why, yes. They’re very comfortable. | 是的 非常舒适 |
[11:25] | No. Ignore that thing. | 不 无视这个 |
[11:27] | These people don’t even work here. | 他们根本不在这里工作 |
[11:28] | See, I have a small condo, | 我的公寓很小 |
[11:29] | and this would really save a lot of room. | 这个可以省不少地方 |
[11:31] | Not to mention a lot of money. | 更别提可以省不少钱 |
[11:34] | Here. Sit down. Or lie down. | 来吧 坐下 或是躺下 |
[11:35] | The choice is yours. | 你自己选 |
[11:36] | Wait, what if I told you | 等等 如果我跟你说 |
[11:38] | I have a bed combined with a small lake? | 我有一种床 是与湖的结合 |
[11:43] | You see that? | 看到了吗 |
[11:44] | You see how it’s gently rocking me to sleep? | 看它轻轻地把我摇睡着 |
[11:46] | Waterbed. Yeah, I don’t know. | 水床 我不知道 |
[11:48] | It seems kind of ’70s. | 感觉像是70年代 |
[11:49] | This bed is so damn relaxing! | 这张床太令人放松了 |
[11:51] | Really? ‘Cause you look more agitated. | 是吗 你看上去很焦虑 |
[11:53] | It’s like being in the freaking Bahamas. | 就像在该死的巴哈马一样 |
[11:55] | Come on. Lay down next to me. | 来吧 躺在我旁边 |
[11:57] | Lay your body next to mine and feel what I feel. | 躺在我旁边 感受下我的感受 |
[12:00] | Yeah, I’m — I’m gonna go futon. | 我还是买蒲团 |
[12:02] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[12:03] | Vic will ring you up since he’s not doing anything. | 维克负责收钱 反正他没事做 |
[12:08] | I’m taking this commission. | 这单的佣金归我 |
[12:09] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[12:10] | See what happens when you accept a little help? | 看你接受帮助时会发生什么 |
[12:12] | You want to help? Great. The store is yours. | 你想帮忙 很好 这店归你了 |
[12:15] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[12:16] | If I’m not needed here, I quit. | 如果这里不需要我 我辞职 |
[12:18] | You can’t quit! You’re the boss! | 你不能辞职 你是老板 |
[12:20] | Well, now you’re the boss. | 现在你是老板了 |
[12:22] | Well, if I’m the boss, then I hire you back as my boss, | 如果我是老板 我就雇你回来做我老板 |
[12:26] | and I quit. | 我辞职 |
[12:27] | Fine. I’m the boss? | 好 我是老板吗 |
[12:28] | Well, then I’m leaving you in charge forever! | 那我让你永远负责 |
[12:31] | That day, my dad wasn’t the only one | 那天 我爸不是唯一一个 |
[12:33] | – being beaten at his own game. – Ball-Ball. | -在自己的游戏中被痛揍的人 -球球 |
[12:36] | – Ball-Ball. – Ball-Ball. | -球球 -球球 |
[12:37] | Ball-Ball. | 球球 |
[12:38] | Oh! Damn it! Rematch! | 见鬼 再来 |
[12:40] | Maybe I should play Johnny Atkins or Carla. | 也许我应该和强尼·阿特金斯或卡拉比 |
[12:42] | – You know, make it fair. – Fair? | -这样才公平 -公平 |
[12:43] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[12:44] | He’s saying you suck, Goldberg. Hit the bricks. | 他意思是你很差劲 金伯格 一边凉快去 |
[12:47] | Crazy girl’s right, Goldberg. | 疯姑娘说得对 金伯格 |
[12:48] | People are playing. Get off the court. | 大家要玩 下场去 |
[12:50] | But I’m Club President. | 但我是社团主席 |
[12:51] | – I thought Ruben was. – Good idea. | -我以为是鲁本 -好主意 |
[12:53] | Ruben Amaro, Jr., you’re Club President. | 鲁本·阿马洛二世 你是社团主席 |
[12:55] | But I invented this game! | 但这游戏是我发明的 |
[12:57] | Dude, you invented Ruben-Ball? | 伙计 你发明了鲁本球吗 |
[13:01] | Well done, Barry. Well done. | 做得好 巴瑞 做得好 |
[13:03] | Appreciate the support, bro, but it’s not time to celebrate. | 感谢支持 兄弟 但现在不是庆祝的时候 |
[13:06] | I’m not supporting you. This is a sarcastic clap. | 我不是支持你 这是讽刺鼓掌 |
[13:09] | What? A sarcastic clap goes like this. | 什么 讽刺鼓掌是这样的 |
[13:13] | Which is exactly what I’m doing, dude. | 我正是这样做的 兄弟 |
[13:15] | No, you’re doing this. | 不 你是这样做的 |
[13:18] | That’s a slow clap for a champion. | 这是给冠军的慢鼓掌 |
[13:21] | No, that’s not a slow clap. This is. | 不 这不是慢鼓掌 这才是 |
[13:23] | Oh, my God. Can’t you hear the difference? | 我的天 你听不出区别吗 |
[13:25] | You’re not watching what I’m doing. Watch what I’m doing. | 你没看我拍 看我拍 |
[13:27] | You’re not hearing it! Hear the patterns. It’s a rhythm. | 你没听 听规律 是有节奏的 |
[13:29] | You’ve had no rhythm our whole life. | 你这辈子都没节奏 |
[13:30] | You’re not watching what I’m doing! | 你没看我拍 |
[13:31] | – Just look! Just like this! – Forget the clap! | -看 这样的 -别管鼓掌了 |
[13:34] | All I know is, first, | 我只知道 首先 |
[13:35] | you kick me out of the game we created. | 你把我踢出了我们发明的游戏 |
[13:37] | Then you sucked at it and lost it forever. | 然后你太差劲 又永远失去了这一游戏 |
[13:39] | – Sucked? – Sucked! | -差劲 -差劲 |
[13:41] | For years, I thought | 多年以来 我以为 |
[13:42] | you were the greatest athlete on the planet. | 你是世上最伟大的运动员 |
[13:43] | Turns out, you’re, like, not good. | 原来 你根本不厉害 |
[13:46] | Just like me. | 和我一样 |
[13:47] | You take that back. | 你收回这话 |
[13:48] | Never! You and me are the same. | 休想 你和我是一样的 |
[13:50] | That is the single-most hurtful thing | 这是这辈子别人跟我说过的 |
[13:52] | anyone has ever said to me. | 最伤人的话 |
[13:54] | The same. | 一样的 |
[14:00] | Don’t support me now with your applause. | 别鼓掌支持我 |
[14:02] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[14:08] | Since I left you in charge of the store, | 既然我让你打理家具店 |
[14:10] | I thought you might want to see what’s happening. | 我想你可能想知道出什么事了 |
[14:12] | “Going Out of Business” sale? | 关门大甩卖 |
[14:14] | Murray, that’s brilliant! | 默里 你太聪明了 |
[14:16] | No, no, since you insist on running the store, | 不 因为你坚持管理家具店 |
[14:18] | I’m calling it quits and really going out of business. | 我不干了 真准备关门了 |
[14:21] | Hon, furniture stores do this all the time. | 亲爱的 这是家具店的一贯把戏 |
[14:24] | Everybody knows it’s not real. | 所有人都知道这不是真的 |
[14:25] | But it is real! | 但这是真的 |
[14:26] | It’s also the same exact ad you ran three times last year. | 这和你去年登的三次广告一模一样 |
[14:32] | What do you think of that? | 怎么看 |
[14:34] | It’s fantastic! | 太棒了 |
[14:35] | No, no, no, read it. | 不 你看 |
[14:37] | It’s says “Seriously” and “For real this time!” | 这上面写着”说真的” “这次来真的” |
[14:40] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[14:45] | Right here in black and white. | 白纸黑字 |
[14:48] | “It’s all over! | 结束了 |
[14:49] | This is not just one of those things furniture stores do | 这不是家具店的惯用伎俩 |
[14:51] | to sell more furniture! | 用来卖出更多的家具 |
[14:53] | It’s…totally…real!” | 这完全是真的 |
[14:56] | You, sir, are a genius! | 先生你是天才 |
[14:58] | If I’m so good, why did you come down to the furniture store | 如果我这么厉害 你为什么要来家具店 |
[15:02] | and mix in? | 插手 |
[15:02] | I was helping. | 我在帮忙 |
[15:03] | See, that’s the thing, Bev. | 这就是重点 贝弗 |
[15:04] | I didn’t ask for your help. | 我没要你帮忙 |
[15:06] | Wait, where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[15:07] | Anywhere but here. | 离开这里就行 |
[15:11] | Oh, look. Dad’s having another “Going Out of Business” sale. | 看 爸又在搞”关门”大甩卖了 |
[15:15] | So, instead of closing down the store, | 商店没有结业 |
[15:17] | my dad decided to move in. | 我爸决定搬进去 |
[15:19] | Stupid, giant water balloon! | 愚蠢的大水床 |
[15:27] | And he found comfort in the last place he expected. | 他在最没想到的地方找到了舒适 |
[15:32] | That’s damn nice. | 真不错 |
[15:35] | The next morning, we found Barry’s sports gear | 第二天早上 我们在最没想到的地方 |
[15:38] | in the last place we expected. | 发现了巴瑞的运动器材 |
[15:42] | Barry, what the — What are you doing? | 巴瑞 你在做什么 |
[15:44] | Making a bonfire. | 点篝火 |
[15:45] | I’ve officially quit all of sports, | 我正式退出所有运动 |
[15:47] | and I’m burning everything I own. | 我要把我所有的东西全烧掉 |
[15:48] | Canoeing isn’t even a sport. It’s a leisure activity. | 独木舟不是运动 是休闲活动 |
[15:51] | Not the way I did it. | 我玩的方式不是 |
[15:53] | Goodbye, extreme canoeing. | 再见 极端独木舟 |
[15:56] | And farewell to you, boomerang. | 永别了 回旋镖 |
[16:01] | I mean it! | 我是认真的 |
[16:02] | I don’t want you here! Go on! get out of here! | 我不要你在这里 走开 离开 |
[16:08] | Damn you! | 该死的 |
[16:11] | Let me live my life! | 让我过我的生活 |
[16:12] | Dude, what did you do to him? | 兄弟 你对他做了什么 |
[16:14] | Told him the truth! | 告诉他真相 |
[16:15] | He’s not some champion. He’s a scrub like me. | 他不是什么冠军 他是和我一样的外行 |
[16:18] | Dear Lord, man. Do you realize what you’ve done? | 老天 你意识到你做了什么吗 |
[16:20] | Sports are everything to Barry, and you just took them away. | 运动就是巴瑞的一切 你把一切夺走了 |
[16:23] | Why do I matter so much? I’m just his brother. | 我为什么这么重要 我只是他的弟弟 |
[16:26] | Deep down, Barry knows | 内心深处 巴瑞知道 |
[16:27] | that out in the world, he’s not some champion. | 在外面 他根本不是什么冠军 |
[16:29] | But in this house, you make him feel like one. | 但在这个家里 你令他感觉是冠军 |
[16:31] | I — I do? | 是吗 |
[16:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:33] | You idolize him. | 你崇拜他 |
[16:35] | That’s what little brothers do. | 这是弟弟应该做的 |
[16:36] | I didn’t realize that. | 我没意识到这点 |
[16:38] | Good news is that even though you destroyed him, | 好消息是虽然你摧毁了他 |
[16:40] | you can still build him back up. | 你依然可以帮他重建信心 |
[16:43] | Goodbye, tennis racquet/air guitar. | 再见 网球拍兼空气吉他 |
[16:49] | Well, that was my racquet. | 那是我的球拍 |
[16:50] | But sure, I’ll build him back up. | 但当然 我会帮他重建信心 |
[16:52] | After crushing Barry’s spirits, | 在摧毁巴瑞的意志后 |
[16:54] | I decided I couldn’t let him throw away his dreams, | 我决定我不能让他抛开梦想 |
[16:57] | or all his sports stuff. | 还有他的运动用品 |
[16:58] | What are you doing? I threw this junk out. | 你做什么 这些垃圾我全扔了 |
[17:01] | I brought it back in ’cause we’re not done with it yet. | 我拿回来了 因为我们还没完 |
[17:03] | Come here. Check out the board. | 过来 看黑板 |
[17:05] | Forget Olympic glory. I’m not a champion. | 忘了奥运荣耀吧 我不是冠军 |
[17:08] | I’m not even Eddie the Eagle. I’m nothing. | 我不是飞鹰埃迪 我什么也不是 |
[17:12] | Maybe out there. | 也许在外面不是 |
[17:13] | But in here, you’re Barry the Eagle. | 但在这里 你是飞鹰巴瑞 |
[17:16] | Yeah, maybe you won’t be in the Winter or Summer Games, | 也许你不能参加冬奥会和夏奥会 |
[17:18] | but we got something way better. | 但我们有更好的 |
[17:21] | I give you… | 我向你介绍 |
[17:24] | The Home Games. | 家运会 |
[17:25] | The Home Games? That’s not a thing. | 家运会 根本没这东西 |
[17:27] | Neither was Ball-Ball. | 球球不也一样 |
[17:28] | Well, thanks to me, we lost it to Ruben Amaro, Jr. | 都怪我 球球归鲁本·阿马洛二世了 |
[17:31] | Let him have it, ’cause we now got | 就让给他吧 因为现在我们有 |
[17:33] | 17 homemade games combining athletic skill, bravery, | 17项家运会项目 结合了运动技巧 勇气 |
[17:37] | stupidity, and karate. | 愚蠢与空手道 |
[17:39] | What about boomerang? | 回旋镖呢 |
[17:40] | Oh, we be ‘rangin’ bro. We be ‘rangin’. | 当然要旋 兄弟 我们要旋 |
[17:43] | But only one champion in this house can take the gold. | 但这家里只有一位冠军可以获得金牌 |
[17:47] | Light the torch. Let the games begin. | 点燃火炬 比赛开始 |
[17:54] | That fateful day, we hung up our Ball-Ball gear. | 在那决定性的一天 我们收起了球球的工具 |
[17:59] | Sure, we lost one absurd brotherly game, | 我们失去了一项荒谬的兄弟游戏 |
[18:01] | but we gained a tradition that would last a lifetime. | 但我们获得了持续终生的传统 |
[18:09] | My brother never made it to the Olympics | 我哥从没有像飞鹰埃迪那样 |
[18:11] | like Eddie the Eagle, but that day, | 参加奥运会 但那天 |
[18:13] | he sure felt like him. | 他觉得和他一样 |
[18:20] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[18:20] | Morning, sunshine! | 早上好 瞌睡虫 |
[18:22] | It’s 11:15. | 现在是11点15分 |
[18:24] | We just sold six futons, | 我们刚卖了六张蒲团 |
[18:26] | thanks to you sleeping so peacefully. | 多亏了你睡得如此平静 |
[18:28] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 这应该让我感觉好受些吗 |
[18:31] | Look, Mur, when I first opened this place, | 默里 我刚开这家店时 |
[18:35] | business was lousy. | 生意很差 |
[18:37] | It was so bad, my in-laws would buy furniture | 太差了 我岳父母一家会买 |
[18:40] | they didn’t even need. | 他们不需要的家具 |
[18:41] | Every room in their house had three beds. | 他们家的每个房间都有三张床 |
[18:44] | Why would they do something so stupid? | 他们为什么做这么愚蠢的事 |
[18:46] | To help me. | 为了帮我 |
[18:47] | That’s what family does. We take care of each other. | 这是家人应该做的 我们互相照顾 |
[18:51] | There’s no shame in that. | 这没什么丢人的 |
[18:54] | Yeah, well, it feels like there is. | 感觉丢人 |
[18:56] | I know that’s how it was in your family, | 我知道你家里是这样 |
[18:58] | but now you’re my family. | 但你现在是我家里的人 |
[19:02] | And this is how we do it. | 我们家是这样做的 |
[19:12] | Did you…fold stuff? | 你叠了衣服吗 |
[19:15] | Figured you gave me a hand, | 我想着你帮了我 |
[19:18] | thought I could return the favor. | 我也应该帮你 |
[19:19] | Look, Murray, I know selling furniture is your thing, | 默里 我知道销售家具是你的专长 |
[19:23] | and I’m sorry that I — | 抱歉我 |
[19:24] | Oh, no, no, no. This is on me. | 不不 是我不好 |
[19:27] | The store — it’s struggling, Bevy. | 店里生意不好 贝弗 |
[19:30] | And truthfully, I could really use your help. | 说实话 我需要你的帮助 |
[19:37] | I never thought you’d ask. | 我从未想过你会要求帮助 |
[19:39] | But he did. | 但他要求了 |
[19:40] | For the first time, my dad broke down and asked for help. | 有史以来第一次 我爸低头请求帮助 |
[19:45] | Thanks to my mom, it really did pay off. | 多亏了我妈 结果不错 |
[19:48] | That’s the thing about family — | 我的家人就是这样 |
[19:50] | they’re always there to pick you up when you fall. | 在你跌倒时他们总是在身边扶起你 |
[19:53] | And if you’re lucky, | 如果你够幸运 |
[19:55] | they help you soar like an eagle named Eddie. | 他们会帮你像飞鹰埃迪一样高飞 |
[19:58] | We did it, baby! | 我们做到了 宝贝 |
[19:59] | Hell, yeah, we did. | 是的 |
[20:05] | I’m one of the announcers here at our Home Games Competition. | 我是咱们家家运会的广播员之一 |
[20:24] | Okay, we can all agree this year’s Home Games | 我们都同意今年的家运会 |
[20:27] | was a raging success, but looking ahead, | 取得了巨大的成功 但展望未来 |
[20:29] | I want to legitimize the competition. | 我要将比赛合法化 |
[20:31] | Allow me to introduce next year’s new event — | 请允许我介绍明年的新项目 |
[20:34] | Can You Feel That? | 你能感觉到吗 |
[20:35] | Like the name. How’s it work? | 喜欢这名字 怎么玩的 |
[20:37] | Yeah, Barry, how does this work? | 巴瑞 这是怎么玩的 |
[20:38] | Best we learn by demonstration. Gentlemen, raise your bats. | 示范一下最清楚 先生们 举起球棒 |
[20:42] | W-wait, what? | 慢着 什么 |
[20:43] | On your mark. Get set. Go. | 各就各位 预备 开始 |
[20:47] | Wait! Shouldn’t I also have a helmet?! | 等等 我是不是应该戴安全帽 |
[20:49] | Can you feel that? | 你能感觉到吗 |
[20:50] | Right there, right there. You feel that? | 这里这里 能感觉到吗 |
[20:51] | Nothing? Anything? | 没吗 有感觉吗 |
[20:53] | Actually, no. | 没感觉 |
[20:55] | I support whatever this is. | 无论这是什么我都支持 |
[20:56] | Hey, Erica! Check me out! I’m tough and sexy! | 爱丽卡 看 我顽强又性感 |