时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, me and my best friend Chad Kremp | 在八十年代 我和我的死党查德·克伦普 |
[00:02] | were budding Spielbergs. | 是萌芽中的斯皮尔伯格 |
[00:04] | We were so into making movies, we even had our own company. | 我们超喜欢拍电影 甚至搞了自己的公司 |
[00:07] | Chadam Productions, “Turtles,” Take one. | 查当电影公司 《神龟》第一条 |
[00:10] | Yep, we’d been making movies together since we were kids. | 没错 我们从小就一起拍电影了 |
[00:12] | Our dream was to grow up | 我们的梦想是长大后 |
[00:13] | and be famous filmmakers together. | 一起成为有名的电影制作人 |
[00:15] | Nothing would stop it, or so I thought. | 没什么能阻止我们 至少我是这么以为的 |
[00:18] | Sorry, dude. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[00:19] | I can’t make a movie today. | 我今天不能拍电影了 |
[00:21] | I got tennis practice, | 我得去练网球 |
[00:22] | and then I’m going out for burgers with Alicia. | 然后我要和艾丽西娅一起去吃汉堡 |
[00:24] | Come on, our home movies always come first. | 拜托 我们的自制影片永远是最重要的 |
[00:27] | You know the saying — | 你知道那句俗语吧 |
[00:27] | flicks before chicks! | 电影如手足女人如衣服 |
[00:29] | Sorry, bro. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[00:31] | Oh, my poor sweetie. | 我可怜的小宝贝 |
[00:33] | I’ll be in your little movie. | 让我来演你的小电影吧 |
[00:34] | No. Stop right there. | 不 你打住 |
[00:36] | * Happy Birthday to you * | 祝你生日快乐 |
[00:40] | Because I didn’t want this to be my life, | 因为我不想让这种画面成为人生的全部 |
[00:42] | I had to find a way to get Chad back into movies. | 我必须想办法让查德回来拍电影 |
[00:44] | Today we are seeing the most important movie | 今天我们要去看对我们这一代 |
[00:46] | of our generation, “Quicksilver.” | 影响最深的电影 《银色快手》 |
[00:48] | Sorry, man. I got tennis practice today. | 抱歉 伙计 我今天得练网球 |
[00:50] | But it stars the always reliable Kevin Bacon | 但主演可是永远值得信赖的凯文·贝肯 |
[00:52] | as a big-city bike messenger | 他在大城市骑自行车送快递 |
[00:54] | who uses his wheels and his wits to escape danger. | 用他的车轮和智慧来逃离险境 |
[00:56] | That doesn’t really sound like my kind of thing. | 听起来不是我喜欢的类型 |
[00:57] | Of course it’s your thing! | 怎么会不是你喜欢的类型 |
[00:58] | It’s a hard-core sports movie. | 这可是硬派运动电影 |
[00:59] | Delivering mail by bicycle is not a sport. | 骑自行车送快递不算体育运动 |
[01:01] | Shut up, Dave Kim! | 闭嘴 金戴夫 |
[01:02] | Come on, Chad. | 来吧 查德 |
[01:04] | The only reason to see “Quicksilver” | 看《银色快手》的唯一理由 |
[01:06] | is to talk crap about “Quicksilver” | 就是能在看《银色快手》之后 |
[01:07] | after you see “Quicksilver.” | 笑话《银色快手》拍得有多烂 |
[01:09] | I can’t do it alone. | 我自己做不来 |
[01:10] | Yo, guys, you coming or what? | 伙计们 你们还来不来了 |
[01:12] | Sorry, Ad Rock. | 抱歉 亚石头 |
[01:14] | In that moment, I realized there was only one way | 那一刻 我意识到只有一个办法 |
[01:16] | to reunite with my best friend — | 能让我和最好的朋友重聚 |
[01:17] | do the unthinkable. | 舍身做那件难以想象的事 |
[01:19] | All right, everyone, meet your new teammate. | 好了 大伙 来见见你们的新队友 |
[01:21] | Kid’s got zero experience, | 这娃一点经验没有 |
[01:23] | but he makes up for it by showing up. | 但他靠出现来弥补 |
[01:25] | Hi! I’m Adam. | 大家好 我是亚当 |
[01:26] | Pumped to play some tennis, | 等不及想打网球了 |
[01:27] | but I hear it’s a real “racket.” | 但我听说网球特别闹腾 |
[01:29] | Yeah, that’s what I bring to the table. | 没错 这就是我将给队伍带来的活力 |
[01:32] | Ah, yikes, off to a rough start. | 真要命 第一天就这么艰难 |
[01:34] | All right. | 好了 |
[01:49] | It was Valentine’s Day, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的情人节 |
[01:51] | and everywhere you looked, love was in the air. | 目之所及都是满满的爱意 |
[01:54] | Check it out. | 瞧瞧 |
[01:55] | I robbed a bank for you, baby. | 我为你抢了间银行 宝贝 |
[01:56] | I love it. | 我太喜欢了 |
[01:58] | I’m so sorry I haven’t stolen anything for you yet. | 真抱歉我还没为你偷过东西 |
[02:02] | It was a day for teenage romance. | 这是青少年们互相示爱的一天 |
[02:04] | Unless you were my sister. | 除非你是我姐 |
[02:06] | You stupid sheeps are slaves to this corporate holiday! | 你们这些愚蠢的羔羊都是商业化节日的奴隶 |
[02:09] | Ha! But not this girl. | 除了本姑娘 |
[02:11] | I walk alone. | 本姑娘不做乌合之众 |
[02:13] | So completely alone. | 孑然一身 |
[02:15] | She had given up on love after losing out on Geoff Schwartz. | 在失去杰夫·施瓦茨后 她放弃了爱情 |
[02:18] | Hey, sweetie. | 甜心 |
[02:19] | How are things? | 最近怎么样 |
[02:20] | So good. | 好得很 |
[02:21] | Do you have any ranch dressing I can pour into this chip bag? | 你有没有沙拉酱能让我倒在这袋薯片里 |
[02:23] | Like, on me, in the hallway? | 我在学校走廊 |
[02:24] | Just give me the ranch dressing! | 快把沙拉酱交出来 |
[02:25] | I don’t have ranch dressing! | 我没有沙拉酱 |
[02:27] | Look, you can’t get so depressed over Valentine’s Day, okay? | 你不能在情人节这么郁闷 知道吗 |
[02:30] | I mean, Barry hasn’t gotten me anything, | 巴瑞也什么都没送我 |
[02:32] | and I couldn’t care less. | 我一点都不在乎 |
[02:33] | Dear God, I see puppies! | 老天爷啊 看看这些狗狗 |
[02:35] | Lady Lewis, | 路易斯小姐 |
[02:36] | how I feel about you is more than puppy love. | 我对你不只是幼崽般的懵懂初恋 |
[02:39] | I doggone adore you. | 我不能独自狗活只能爱你 |
[02:41] | I recognize this is bad timing. | 我明白这一幕很不巧 |
[02:44] | I’m actually jealous of my brother and his girlfriend. | 我居然在嫉妒我弟和他女朋友 |
[02:46] | This is a new low. | 真是人生新低 |
[02:48] | – Hey, Erica. – Geoff! | -爱丽卡 -杰夫 |
[02:49] | Wow. This is so thoughtful. | 你太有心思了 |
[02:51] | He really is. | 他真的很有心思 |
[02:52] | Aren’t I the luckiest? | 我是不是世界上最幸运的人 |
[02:54] | Yes, you are, ’cause you’re dating, | 是的 你是 因为你们在交往 |
[02:56] | so obviously the wonderful bear is for you | 所以这只可爱的大熊当然是送给你的 |
[02:58] | ’cause that makes too much sense, | 因为那样才说得通 |
[03:00] | and they’re gone. | 他们已经走了 |
[03:01] | Who has ranch?! | 谁有沙拉酱 |
[03:02] | Okay, we need to help that girl. | 好吧 我们得帮帮那姑娘 |
[03:04] | This sounds like a job for the bodacious guidance counselor | 听起来我这个人见人爱受尽孩子们敬仰的 |
[03:07] | that all the kids adore and respect. | 非凡辅导员又有任务了 |
[03:09] | First of all, your constant lurking is really jarring. | 首先 你这样阴魂不散很瘆人 |
[03:11] | Can’t a guy stand around teenagers, | 难道一个成年人就不能在青少年附近乱晃 |
[03:13] | waiting for some juicy gossip without being judged? | 等着听有料的八卦而不受到评判吗 |
[03:14] | No. And secondly, | 不能 再者 |
[03:16] | I don’t think Erica will listen to any of us. | 我不认为爱丽卡会听我们任何人的话 |
[03:17] | Oh, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:19] | Old Glascott is a professional | 格拉斯科特老师是专业人士 |
[03:21] | and knows exactly how to handle this. | 很清楚该怎么应对这种情况 |
[03:22] | Right this way, Erica. | 这边走 爱丽卡 |
[03:24] | The make-your-own-s’mores buffet is in here. | 烤棉花糖自助餐就在这边 |
[03:26] | Oh, God, what is this? | 我的天 这是什么情况 |
[03:28] | There’s no make-your-own-s’mores buffet. | 这里根本没有烤棉花糖自助餐 |
[03:29] | I lied. | 我瞎编的 |
[03:31] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[03:33] | Okay, what the hell is going on? | 好吧 到底是怎么回事 |
[03:35] | This is called an intervention. | 这叫干预会 |
[03:37] | It’s a new craze sweeping the nation. | 这是红遍全国的新风潮 |
[03:39] | I read a pamphlet and everything. | 我仔细拜读过一本宣传册 |
[03:41] | I’ve been intervening in her life for years. | 我都干预她人生好多年了 |
[03:43] | It’s so exciting to finally do it in a professional setting. | 如今终于有专业排场了 我太兴奋了 |
[03:46] | We’ve all come together to say | 我们齐聚这里是想告诉你 |
[03:47] | that we want the old Erica back. | 我们想要昔日的爱丽卡回来 |
[03:49] | Yeah, we want the Erica from the last three years. | 是的 我们想要过去三年的爱丽卡回来 |
[03:51] | You know, you were so confident and talented. | 你曾经是那么自信 那么多才多艺 |
[03:53] | But this year, you’re weak and sad and boy-crazy. | 但今年你又软弱又可悲又饥渴 |
[03:56] | Thank you for that honest assessment, | 感谢你们由衷的评价 |
[03:58] | Barry’s interchangeable friends. | 巴瑞的路人朋友 |
[03:59] | – Ouch. – I know. I get it. | -太毒了 -我懂 |
[04:00] | Look, Erica, these boys care about you. | 爱丽卡 这些男生很关心你 |
[04:02] | We all do, which is why we wrote letters | 我们都很关心你 所以我们写了信 |
[04:05] | to make this easier to say. | 来帮助我们说出心声 |
[04:06] | I’ll start. | 我先来 |
[04:08] | “Dearest Erica, I miss your singing.” | “亲爱的爱丽卡 我怀念你的歌声” |
[04:12] | – That’s it? – Yeah, I don’t really know her. | -这就没了 -我其实不是很了解她 |
[04:14] | Look, I manage 600 kids, okay? | 我得管600个孩子好吗 |
[04:17] | You’re up next, big fella. | 到你了 大块头 |
[04:18] | Erica, I was at work when your mom called me, | 爱丽卡 你妈打电话给我的时候我在上班 |
[04:21] | and I fought through traffic to get here, | 尽管交通堵塞我还是赶来了 |
[04:24] | and what I’m really trying to say is, what is this? | 我真正想说的是 这到底是在干啥 |
[04:28] | Oh, Murray, you’re not helping. | 默里 你一点忙都帮不上 |
[04:29] | I know I’m not helping | 我知道我帮不上忙 |
[04:30] | because I don’t know what this is. | 因为我不知道这是在干啥 |
[04:32] | What your father is trying to say is | 你爸真正想说的是 |
[04:33] | we want the old Erica back, | 我们想让昔日的爱丽卡回来 |
[04:36] | the one who’d fight with me | 那个爱丽卡会和我吵架 |
[04:37] | and sneak out and steal my credit card and buy wine coolers | 偷偷跑出去 偷我的信用卡买果汁葡萄酒 |
[04:41] | and blame it on a hobo who lived in our walls. | 然后栽赃给住在咱家墙缝里的流浪汉 |
[04:43] | I miss your fire and your passion. | 我怀念你的火爆热情 |
[04:45] | We all do. | 我们都很怀念 |
[04:46] | So, what do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[04:47] | I say… | 我说 |
[04:49] | Later, turds. | 回见 傻蛋们 |
[04:53] | Well, my first intervention was a bust. | 我的第一次干预会太失败了 |
[04:56] | Well, we tried your dumb thing, Andre. | 我们试过你的蠢方法了 安德鲁 |
[04:58] | Looks like the only person who can fix Erica is me. | 看来唯一能让爱丽卡回到正轨的人只有我了 |
[05:01] | Oh, God, no. | 天哪 别 |
[05:02] | – This is bad. – Don’t do that. | -完了 -求您别 |
[05:03] | Why am I here?! | 我到底是来干啥的 |
[05:04] | Well, that settles it. | 就这么定了 |
[05:05] | It’s time for the mother of all interventions. | 是时候让什么都干预的老妈出手了 |
[05:08] | A “Mothervention”! | “干妈会” |
[05:09] | Damn it, that’s good wordplay. | 见鬼 这个瞎掰的词真妙 |
[05:11] | Okay, she’s got to get involved now. | 现在她不插手也不行了 |
[05:13] | Is this done yet? Can we go? | 完了吗 可以走人了吗 |
[05:15] | My mom was dead set on bringing Erica back to her old self. | 我妈坚决要找回原来的爱丽卡 |
[05:17] | Meanwhile, I was ready to bring back Chadam in a big way. | 同时 我准备彻底找回原来的查当 |
[05:20] | This is gonna be awesome. | 会非常棒的 |
[05:21] | Yeah, uh, since when do you play tennis? | 你什么时候开始打网球的 |
[05:23] | I don’t. Good news is, | 我不打 好消息是 |
[05:24] | you can teach me when we’re doubles partners. | 我们是双打搭档 你可以教我 |
[05:26] | Wait. What? | 慢着 什么 |
[05:27] | Chadam’s back, baby! | 查当又回来了 |
[05:31] | Sorry, I’ve never been this close to sports before, | 抱歉 我从未这样近距离接触过运动 |
[05:33] | but it’s gonna be fun. | 会很有趣的 |
[05:34] | Except it wasn’t. | 其实没意思 |
[05:35] | It turns out tennis is super hard. | 没想到网球超级难 |
[05:37] | Do over! | 再来 |
[05:39] | Sun was in my eye. | 阳光照到我眼睛了 |
[05:41] | Can you hit the ball slower? | 你把球打慢点好吗 |
[05:43] | Oh, hold on, my shorts are riding up. | 等等 我短裤上去了 |
[05:45] | Wait! My glasses are fogged! | 等等 我眼镜起雾了 |
[05:46] | I’m really good at Nintendo tennis. | 我玩网球游戏玩得特别好 |
[05:48] | As I fell apart on the court, | 我在球场上土崩瓦解 |
[05:50] | my mom had the perfect way to cheer up Erica. | 我妈找到了让爱丽卡振作的完美办法 |
[05:52] | What have you dragged me to? | 你带我来做什么 |
[05:53] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[05:55] | Only the happiest place in the world. | 世上最开心的地方 |
[05:57] | The Disco! | 迪斯科 |
[05:59] | This place is sadder than I am. | 这地方比我还可怜 |
[06:01] | Oh, it’s just early. | 时间还早 |
[06:02] | Listen, back before I realized | 在我还没意识到 |
[06:04] | that my ultimate joy was having babies, | 我人生最开心的事是养孩子前 |
[06:07] | my gal pals and I had a place we’d go | 我和姐妹们有个好去处 |
[06:09] | where we would just groove the night away. | 我们会开心地跳上一晚 |
[06:11] | It was packed with people just having the time of their lives. | 满屋子的人都享受着快乐的生活 |
[06:14] | Mom, look around. | 妈 周围看看 |
[06:16] | Disco is dead. | 迪斯科已经死了 |
[06:17] | Oh, poop. | 见鬼 |
[06:19] | I think I would’ve heard if a whole genre of music had died. | 如果一代音乐流派就这样死了 我会知道的 |
[06:22] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[06:24] | What time does this place explode into a disco inferno? | 什么时候这个地方会变成”迪斯科地狱” |
[06:26] | When all the two-faced schmucks of this world admit | 这世上所有虚伪的蠢人承认 |
[06:29] | that it’s the music that shaped America! | 迪斯科塑造了美国时 |
[06:31] | I think that’s jazz. | 我想应该是爵士乐 |
[06:32] | It’s disco, fool! | 是迪斯科 笨蛋 |
[06:34] | The Angry Weirdo is right. | 愤怒的怪人是对的 |
[06:35] | Time to boogie the night away. | 是时候摇摆走漫漫长夜了 |
[06:37] | And boogie she did. | 她的确摇摆了 |
[06:39] | What happened next was a Beverly Goldberg disco inferno. | 接下来是贝弗莉·金伯格”迪斯科地狱” |
[06:42] | She burned up the dance floor with the funky chicken | 她用”疯克鸡”燃烧了舞池 |
[06:45] | and also this… | 还有这招 |
[06:46] | and that… | 还有这招 |
[06:47] | and whatever this move is. | 不知道这是什么招 |
[06:49] | I think it’s called the Embarrassing Mom. | 我想叫做”丢人的老妈” |
[06:51] | Whatever it’s called, it was bad — | 不管叫什么 反正很糟糕 |
[06:53] | really bad. | 真心糟糕 |
[06:54] | Come on, just dance for one minute. | 来吧 就跳一分钟 |
[06:56] | You’ll forget all your worries | 你会忘掉所有的麻烦 |
[06:58] | and be happy normal, happy Erica again. | 成为原来那个正常快乐的爱丽卡 |
[07:00] | If I disco for one second, | 只要跳一秒 |
[07:01] | then can we leave this glittery hellscape? | 我们就可以离开这个闪闪的地狱吗 |
[07:03] | Deal. | 好 |
[07:04] | But despite it all, my mom was right. | 但不管怎样 我妈是对的 |
[07:06] | It took a little convincing, | 令人难以相信 |
[07:07] | but once Erica was on the floor, | 但爱丽卡到舞池后 |
[07:09] | the music took care of the rest. | 就自然随音乐摇摆了 |
[07:10] | Yes! | 棒 |
[07:12] | For half a hustle. | 好景不长 |
[07:13] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[07:14] | Are you disco-dancing with a teacher on Valentine’s Day? | 你在情人节和老师一起跳迪斯科吗 |
[07:16] | What? No. She’s my mom. | 什么 不 她是我妈 |
[07:17] | That’s even sadder. | 更可悲了 |
[07:18] | Hey, you guys are at this lame place, too. | 你们不也在这个破地方吗 |
[07:20] | Uh, that’s only ’cause they sell cheap beer to minors. | 只是因为他们把廉价啤酒卖给未成年人 |
[07:23] | Whoa, are you guys underage? | 你们未成年吗 |
[07:25] | Nope, I’m 27 according to my commercial trucking license. | 不 根据我的商业卡车驾照 我27岁 |
[07:27] | Don’t look at the picture. | 别看照片 |
[07:29] | I lost a bunch of weight and got less Asian. | 我瘦了不少 也不太像亚洲人了 |
[07:30] | – We’re cool. – Hey, kids. | -没事了 -孩子们 |
[07:32] | Why don’t you quit yer yappin’ and take a trip to Funkytown? | 别废话了 快来舞动的小镇 |
[07:35] | Would you stop that? | 你别这样了好吗 |
[07:37] | I can’t. I’m all funked up. | 不行 我已经舞动起来了 |
[07:39] | While my sister tried to escape my mom, | 我姐尝试避开我妈 |
[07:42] | I was ready for some quality time with my bestie. | 我准备和最好的朋友度过一段美好时光 |
[07:45] | Tennis, man, you know, tennis. | 网球 伙计 你知道的 网球 |
[07:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:48] | And the best part — this thing. | 最好玩的地方 这个东西 |
[07:49] | It’s like Pac-Man. | 像吃豆人 |
[07:53] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[07:54] | Adam, please. | 亚当 别这样 |
[07:56] | Listen, I’m thinking… | 我在想 |
[07:58] | we shouldn’t be doubles partners anymore. | 我们不能再做双打搭档了 |
[08:03] | This — This is unexpected. | 真是没想到 |
[08:05] | – Is it me? – No. It’s — It’s me. | -是我不好吗 -不 是我不好 |
[08:07] | I can do better. I can change. | 我可以做得更好 我可以改 |
[08:08] | I don’t want you to change. | 我不想你改变 |
[08:09] | Just tell me the kind of partner you want me to be, | 告诉我你想要什么样的搭档 |
[08:12] | and I’ll just be it. | 我会做到 |
[08:13] | I just need a break from doubles. | 我只是不想两个人了 |
[08:15] | All right? | 好吗 |
[08:16] | I-I need to focus on being single for a while. | 我要集中精神在单打[身]上 |
[08:19] | Okay, I don’t want to force being partners. | 好 我不想强迫两个人 |
[08:21] | But when you’re ready, I’ll be here waiting. | 但你准备好时 我在这里等你 |
[08:25] | Chad is doubles partners with Dave Kim?! | 查德和金戴夫做了搭档 |
[08:29] | That is not single behavior. | 这可不是单身的行为 |
[08:32] | Coach Mellor! | 梅勒教练 |
[08:34] | Please tell me you forced Chad to be partners with Dave Kim. | 拜托告诉我 你强迫查德和金戴夫搭档 |
[08:36] | Quite the opposite, Goldfarb. Chad came to me. | 正相反 金巴巴 查德找我的 |
[08:39] | Made me swear to keep it a secret, too. | 让我发誓保密 |
[08:41] | Something about feelings and friendship, I don’t know. | 因为什么感觉 友谊 我不知道 |
[08:44] | I’m not your remembering things secretary, Chad Kremp! | 我不是你的记忆秘书 查德·克伦普 |
[08:47] | That snake is cheating on me with my mortal enemy, | 那个叛徒背着我和我的死敌搞在了一起 |
[08:49] | who is actually a great guy and another friend. | 其实他是个好人 也是我朋友 |
[08:51] | I sympathize. | 我同情你 |
[08:53] | Tennis is a lot like marriage. | 网球就像婚姻 |
[08:55] | It’s long, and it’s boring, | 漫长无趣 |
[08:57] | and eventually, she leaves you for a handsome Latin man | 最后她为了拉丁帅哥离开你 |
[09:00] | who was just supposed to re-tile your bathroom. | 他本来是要给你家厕所换瓷砖的 |
[09:02] | Well, there’s only one thing left to do. | 只剩一件事可做了 |
[09:04] | I become the best tennis player this school has ever known, | 我成为这所学校从未见过的网球最佳选手 |
[09:07] | and I need your help to do it. | 我需要你的帮助才能做到 |
[09:09] | Damn it, Goldfarb. | 见鬼 金巴巴 |
[09:11] | As a coach, I took a blood oath | 作为教练我曾经立下血誓 |
[09:12] | never to let a student-athlete fail | 只要学生运动员有动力和决心 |
[09:14] | if he’s got drive and desire, | 就决不让他失败 |
[09:15] | which is exactly why I’m gonna get into my Ford Festiva | 所以我要躲到车里去 |
[09:18] | and pretend you never asked. | 假装你没跟我说过 |
[09:21] | I will be top seed! I’ll show you! | 我会成为头号种子 我会让你看到 |
[09:23] | I’ll show Chad. I’ll show everyone! | 我会让查德看到 让所有人看到 |
[09:27] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[09:29] | That almost bonked me in my shin. | 差点砸中我的胫骨[腿上才叫胫骨] |
[09:32] | Not cool, guys! | 这可不好哦 |
[09:34] | It had been one day since the disco disaster, | 迪斯科灾难过去一天了 |
[09:36] | and all Erica wanted to do was hide from everyone | 爱丽卡只想在黑暗的电影院里 |
[09:39] | in a dark theater. | 逃避所有人 |
[09:41] | Or not. | 失败 |
[09:42] | Erica? | 爱丽卡 |
[09:43] | 6 7 Six, seven… | |
[09:45] | yeah, that should be enough seats for all my friends. | 可以坐下我所有的朋友 |
[09:48] | Oh, Geoff and Evy? | 杰夫和艾菲 |
[09:49] | You’re here seeing “Quicksilver”? Me too! | 你们来看《银色快手》吗 我也是 |
[09:51] | I’m just waiting for Lainey and the rest of the gang. | 我在等兰妮和其他人 |
[09:54] | Cool. | 酷 |
[09:55] | Fine! I’m all alone! | 好了 我一个人 |
[09:56] | I’m hiding out watching a crappy Kevin Bacon movie | 我躲在这里一个人看凯文·贝肯的 |
[09:59] | about bicycles all by myself. | 单车烂电影 |
[10:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:01] | This is the second time I’ve seen this movie today, so, no. | 这是我今天第二次看这部电影 所以不好 |
[10:04] | Geoffrey, why don’t you run and get Erica | 杰夫瑞 不如你去给爱丽卡 |
[10:05] | one of those extra large KitKats? | 买加大的巧克力威化 |
[10:07] | I’ve noticed sweet treats | 我注意到甜食 |
[10:08] | have been the one friend she can count on this week. | 一直是这周她靠得住的朋友 |
[10:11] | Geoff to the rescue! | 杰夫去救场 |
[10:14] | Well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[10:16] | Who knew I’d spend Valentine’s Day | 谁会想到我的情人节 |
[10:18] | with the woman who tried to snake my man? | 会和想抢走我男人的女人一起过 |
[10:20] | Yeah, I’m sure this is a great moment for you. | 我相信你现在开心死了 |
[10:22] | Honestly, it’s not. | 说真的不是 |
[10:23] | I mean, I should be gloating, but… | 我应该幸灾乐祸 但是 |
[10:27] | you’re very sad. | 你太可怜了 |
[10:29] | It just makes me want to hug you. | 让我想拥抱你 |
[10:30] | Oh, God, no! Don’t hug me! | 老天 别 别拥抱我 |
[10:32] | We’re enemies. You’re supposed to fear me. | 我们是情敌 你应该害怕我 |
[10:34] | Sweetie, not anymore. | 甜心 不可能怕了 |
[10:37] | Now I just want you to be okay. | 现在我只希望你没事 |
[10:39] | Evy’s pity was the last straw. | 艾菲的可怜是压死我姐的最后一根稻草 |
[10:40] | In that moment… | 那一刻 |
[10:42] | …my sister knew | 我姐知道 |
[10:43] | she had to get back on the bike again. | 她必须振作起来 |
[10:48] | It took a shower, a trip to Benetton, | 洗了个澡 去了趟服饰店 |
[10:50] | and two hours of crimping, | 卷了两小时头发后 |
[10:51] | and Erica was officially back to her awesome self. | 爱丽卡正式恢复以前的漂亮模样 |
[10:55] | Oh, there she is! | 她回来了 |
[10:56] | My beautiful baby is back! | 我美丽的宝贝回来了 |
[10:58] | Back from where? | 从哪里回来了 |
[10:59] | How much did it cost me? | 花了我多少钱 |
[11:01] | Murray, pay attention. | 默里 注意点 |
[11:02] | What — were you at dance camp? | 你去了舞蹈冬令营吗 |
[11:03] | Something to do with music? | 和音乐有关吗 |
[11:05] | I know it hits me in the pocket. | 我知道会让我掏钱的 |
[11:07] | Let’s just say that I finally decided to make a change. | 这样说吧 我终于决定了要改变 |
[11:10] | See? I told you. | 瞧 我跟你说过了 |
[11:11] | A little disco can solve anything. | 迪斯科可以解决一切问题 |
[11:14] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢了 妈 |
[11:15] | You really are a great — oh, bup, bup, bup! | 你真是一个伟大的…别急 |
[11:17] | Don’t pull away. I’m still hugging you. | 别分开 我还抱着你呢 |
[11:21] | Oh, I’m so glad I was able to help you with your big comeback. | 我真高兴我可以帮你振作起来 |
[11:23] | More than you will ever know. | 帮助大到远超你想象 |
[11:25] | As my sister was returning to form, | 我姐恢复常态 |
[11:27] | I turned to the greatest athlete I knew. | 我则去找我认识的最伟大的运动员 |
[11:29] | My brother. | 我哥 |
[11:30] | Barry, my handsome and powerful brother, I need your help. | 巴瑞 我帅气健壮的哥哥 我需要你的帮助 |
[11:33] | Normally I’d punch you and walk away, | 通常我会揍你然后走开 |
[11:36] | but I gotta say — I’m intrigued. | 但我得说 我很好奇 |
[11:38] | I joined the tennis team, and I need a doubles partner. | 我参加了网球队 需要双打搭档 |
[11:40] | Becoming bored! | 无聊了 |
[11:41] | And I need your incredible gifts. | 我需要你不可思议的天赋 |
[11:42] | Listening again. | 又想听了 |
[11:44] | Since you dominated all sports, | 因为你称霸所有运动 |
[11:45] | I was wondering if you’d help me seek revenge | 我想知道你是否能帮我在网球场上 |
[11:47] | on my best friend on the tennis court. | 向我最好的朋友复仇 |
[11:49] | Well, you’re in luck | 你真幸运 |
[11:50] | ’cause I know everything there is about tennis | 因为地球上最酷网球手的关系 |
[11:52] | because of the coolest player on the planet. | 我了解网球的一切 |
[11:55] | He was talking about an ’80s neon-clad tennis god | 他说的是八十年代荧光服网球之神 |
[11:58] | who dominated the court with monster serves and style. | 用怪兽般发球和风格称霸球场的人 |
[12:00] | Behold Andre Agassi! | 请看安德烈·阿加西 |
[12:03] | The greatest player in the world. | 全世界最优秀的选手 |
[12:04] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[12:06] | – Skill? – Partly. | -技术 -部分原因 |
[12:06] | But the other part? | 但其他原因呢 |
[12:08] | A deadly combination of splash, flash, and mullet! | 卖弄荧光加胭脂鱼发型的致命结合 |
[12:11] | A mullet can do that? | 胭脂鱼发型可以办到吗 |
[12:13] | A mullet doesn’t have a boss! | 胭脂鱼没老板的 |
[12:15] | It takes no orders! | 不听任何人的 |
[12:17] | It’s above the law! | 高于法律之上 |
[12:18] | Like Steven Seagal! | 就像史蒂文·西格尔 |
[12:19] | But Seagal has a ponytail. | 但他留的是马尾 |
[12:21] | Which is just a fancy mullet tied with a rubber band. | 那是用橡皮筋系起来的更酷的胭脂鱼 |
[12:23] | Why aren’t you writing any of this down? | 你为什么不记下来 |
[12:24] | I really don’t want to put this to paper. | 我真心不想记下来 |
[12:26] | I just want you to teach me some tennis. | 我只想让你教我打网球 |
[12:27] | As I will. | 我会的 |
[12:29] | I’m basically Andre Agassi’s twin. | 我可以算是阿加西的孪生兄弟 |
[12:31] | I even got the hair. | 我还有他的发型 |
[12:32] | You definitely don’t have the hair. | 你肯定没有 |
[12:33] | Don’t I? | 是吗 |
[12:34] | Was that just lying around? | 你就放在这里吗 |
[12:35] | Lainey likes when I wear it sometimes. | 兰妮喜欢我偶尔戴上 |
[12:36] | – Don’t — Don’t ask. – Wasn’t going to. | -别问 -没打算问 |
[12:38] | To the backyard! | 去后院 |
[12:39] | Where I will hit balls at you as you run for your life. | 我会在你逃命时把球打到你身上 |
[12:42] | Move, move! | 快走 |
[12:45] | You stole my credit card to pay for a party?! | 你偷了我的信用卡开派对吗 |
[12:47] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[12:48] | Uh, hello? | 拜托 |
[12:49] | “Erica Goldberg’s Valentine’s Day | 爱丽卡·金伯格情人节 |
[12:51] | Disco is Dead Party”! | 迪斯科已死派对 |
[12:53] | Your name is right there. | 你的名字就在上面 |
[12:54] | Oh, that’s the other Erica Goldberg in school. | 那是学校另一个爱丽卡·金伯格 |
[12:56] | I’m Erica F. Goldberg. | 我是爱丽卡·F·金伯格 |
[12:57] | No, that’s Adam’s stupid thing! | 不 那是亚当的蹩脚说辞 |
[12:58] | And nobody cares about his dumb feud with the other Adam, anyway. | 根本没人在乎他和另一个亚当的恩怨 |
[13:01] | Mom, I swear. Look me in the eyes. | 妈 我发誓 看着我的眼睛 |
[13:03] | I would never lie to you. | 我永远不会骗你的 |
[13:05] | There’s the girl of the hour. | 焦点女孩在这里 |
[13:06] | I’m RSVP-ing plus eight. | 我回复你我去 我会带8个人 |
[13:07] | I’m bringing my stepbrother. | 我会带上我的继兄 |
[13:08] | We just got him back from this cult. | 刚把他从邪教拯救出来 |
[13:10] | He’s so weird and cool. | 他好奇怪好酷 |
[13:11] | Bro, everyone’s welcome at my party. | 哥们 我的派对欢迎所有人 |
[13:13] | I am so angry you don’t trust me. | 你不相信我 我真是生气 |
[13:15] | Okay, there is no world in which I am going to allow you | 绝对不可能我会允许你嘲弄迪斯科 |
[13:19] | to mock disco and throw an underage booze party. | 举办一个未成年人饮酒派对 |
[13:22] | Hey, you wanted the old Erica back, | 是你想让原来的爱丽卡回来的 |
[13:24] | the one who would fight you | 那个会和你吵架 |
[13:25] | and sneak out and steal your credit card. | 偷跑出去 偷你信用卡的爱丽卡 |
[13:27] | Okay, yes, those were my words exactly. | 没错 这是我的原话 |
[13:29] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[13:29] | Well, it’s too late now. | 现在太迟了 |
[13:31] | I’m back, and there’s no stopping me. | 我回来了 没什么可以阻止我 |
[13:33] | Credit card’s canceled. | 信用卡停了 |
[13:34] | What? No way! Run it again! | 什么 不可能 再刷一次 |
[13:36] | Believe me, nobody wants this more than me. | 相信我 没人比我更希望派对能成 |
[13:39] | You actually gave me hope that disco was coming back. | 你真的给了我希望 以为迪斯科又流行了 |
[13:42] | But we both know it’s not. | 但我们都知道没有 |
[13:44] | Please, don’t send me back to rock bottom. | 求你别再让我回到谷底状态 |
[13:46] | I posted flyers everywhere! | 我到处都张贴了海报 |
[13:48] | Every kid from my high school will be here tonight. | 我高中的所有学生今晚都会来 |
[13:49] | High school? | 高中 |
[13:51] | I mean my dental office in a big adult building downtown? | 市中心的成年人大楼里的牙医诊所 |
[13:54] | – Get out. – Here I go. | -出去 -走了 |
[13:57] | All right, everybody, I want you to join me | 各位 我希望大家和我一起 |
[13:59] | in welcoming another Goldberg to the team. | 欢迎又一名金伯格加入 |
[14:01] | We’re all very excited to have you here | 你加入我们都很高兴 |
[14:03] | and also wondering what the hell you’re wearing. | 也都好奇你穿的是什么鬼东西 |
[14:04] | The style of champions. | 冠军的风格 |
[14:07] | As my first order of business, | 我的第一项议程 |
[14:09] | I challenge Kremp n’ Kim for top seed doubles! | 为双打头号种子称号 挑战克伦普和金 |
[14:12] | – What? – You heard Big Tasty. | -什么 -你听到大甜甜说的了 |
[14:14] | Prepare to get Agassi’d, sucka. | 准备被阿加西痛宰吧 |
[14:16] | Sha-blammy! Coming in hot! | 妈呀 来真格的 |
[14:18] | Finally got some action around here. | 终于有点意思了 |
[14:19] | You know it, Coach. | 你知道的 教练 |
[14:20] | Time for me to rock ‘n’ roll. | 到了我摇滚的时候了 |
[14:25] | In that moment, my brother became Agassi. | 那一刻 我哥变成了阿加西 |
[14:27] | He had the moves, the attitude, | 他有招牌动作 有态度 |
[14:30] | the neon shorts. | 有荧光短裤 |
[14:31] | He didn’t just own that wig. | 他不仅是拥有那顶假发 |
[14:33] | He owned the court. | 他拥有整个球场 |
[14:36] | The only thing he didn’t have was the actual ability. | 他唯一没有的就是打网球的能耐 |
[14:38] | Question. | 提问 |
[14:39] | Do we get extra points | 把球打到 |
[14:40] | for hitting the ball over the administration building? | 行政大楼有额外加分吗 |
[14:42] | No, you do not. | 没有 |
[14:43] | Dude, you promised we would win. | 兄弟 你保证我们会赢的 |
[14:45] | The Nike commercials lied! | 耐克广告骗人 |
[14:47] | Tennis is surprisingly difficult! | 没想到网球这么难 |
[14:49] | I’ll do better. | 我会进步的 |
[14:50] | Service! | 发球 |
[14:54] | God! | 老天 |
[14:56] | My best friend had officially betrayed me, | 我最好的朋友正式背叛了我 |
[14:58] | and I was determined to beat him at his own game. | 我决心在他擅长的运动中战胜他 |
[15:00] | Unfortunately, my brother sucked real bad. | 遗憾地是 我哥的水平真够烂的 |
[15:05] | It’s like the sixth time you’ve done that! | 你已经打我六次了 |
[15:07] | It’s like the more I play, the worse I get. | 好像打得时间越长 我水平越差 |
[15:08] | Coach, do we really have to do this? | 教练 我们真的需要这样吗 |
[15:10] | Hey, this is Chad’s fault! | 这是查德的错 |
[15:12] | I only joined tennis ’cause he completely bailed on me. | 我加入网球队 是因为他完全抛弃了我 |
[15:14] | Forgive me for not wanting to hang out with you | 原谅我不想在周六晚 |
[15:17] | on a Saturday night making cheesy videos. | 和你一起拍烂片 |
[15:18] | Fine. | 行 |
[15:20] | Chadam Productions is hereby dissolved! | 查当电影公司特此解散 |
[15:21] | We are no longer the Lennon/McCartney of home movies! | 我们不再是自制电影界的列侬和麦卡特尼 |
[15:24] | Only you care about that! | 这个只有你在乎 |
[15:26] | I’m going into the family florist business | 我会继承家族的花店生意 |
[15:28] | like a normal person! | 这才是正常人做的 |
[15:29] | But we always said we’d go to NYU film school together. | 我们总是说一起去读纽约大学的电影学院 |
[15:32] | I…didn’t tell you about that | 我没告诉你 |
[15:35] | ’cause I knew you’d just freak out. | 因为我知道你会崩溃 |
[15:39] | And I was right. | 我是对的 |
[15:41] | Just serve and lose already. | 快点发球快点输 |
[15:45] | Out! Point, Kremp-Kim! | 出界 克伦普和金得分 |
[15:47] | Out?! | 出界 |
[15:48] | You got to be frickin’ kidding me. | 你跟我开玩笑是吧 |
[15:50] | It was in by a mile! | 分明在界内一英里 |
[15:53] | Nice one, McEnroe. | 不错 麦肯罗 |
[15:54] | Just for that awesome burst of passion, | 就为了这了不起的爆炸式热情 |
[15:57] | I’m giving you the point. | 我让你得分 |
[15:58] | What? That’s not a reason to change your mind! | 什么 这可不是改变决定的理由 |
[16:00] | Oh, it is. | 是的 |
[16:01] | That’s the kind of competitive spirit we need on this team! | 我们队就需要这种好胜的精神 |
[16:03] | Dude. Forget Agassi. | 兄弟 别管阿加西了 |
[16:04] | Coach loves McEnroe. | 教练喜欢麦肯罗 |
[16:06] | Think you can keep spazzing out in an embarrassing way? | 你可以继续用丢人的方式发火吗 |
[16:08] | I do believe that’s in my wheelhouse. | 我确信这是我的强项 |
[16:11] | That is the worst call in the history of tennis, jerk! | 这是网球史上最恶心的裁定 混蛋 |
[16:14] | Do better! | 表现好点 |
[16:15] | Let me explain how this works | 我来解释是怎么回事 |
[16:18] | In. Out. In. Out. | 界内 界外 界内 界外 |
[16:21] | Everyone knows in the stadium that it’s in, | 球场的人都知道是界内球 |
[16:22] | and you call it out?! | 你却说出界了 |
[16:24] | Turns out, Barry wasn’t the famous cool tennis star. | 原来 巴瑞不是著名的炫酷网球巨星 |
[16:26] | He was the angry, yelly one. | 他是愤怒爱爆粗口的那个 |
[16:28] | And it got to Chad. | 正中查德弱点 |
[16:33] | This is insane! I can’t play this way! | 真是疯了 这样叫我怎么打 |
[16:35] | Show some class, Kremp! | 有点修养好吗 克伦普 |
[16:36] | That’s a point for the Goldbergs! | 金伯格兄弟得分 |
[16:38] | You want McEnroe? | 你想看麦肯罗吗 |
[16:39] | Fine, I’ll show you McEnroe! | 行 我让你看麦肯罗 |
[16:43] | – Dude! Are you crazy?! – That’s it! | -兄弟 你疯了吗 -够了 |
[16:45] | Throwing racquets at people is where I draw the line! | 用网球拍砸人过了我的底线 |
[16:47] | You’re benched, Kremp! | 你被罚坐冷板凳 克伦普 |
[16:48] | Keep it up, and you’re off the team! | 继续的话就被网球队开除 |
[16:50] | Thanks a lot. Some friend you are. | 多谢了 你真是好朋友 |
[16:57] | Knock knock. | 咚咚 |
[16:58] | Mama brought you some feel-better snacks. | 妈妈给你拿来了安慰零食 |
[17:00] | Oh, looks like you’re already going to town on a pan of… | 看来你已经吃了不少… |
[17:06] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:07] | I poured a whole bottle of ranch on some noodles. | 我在面条上倒了一瓶沙拉酱 |
[17:10] | Look…I want you to be happy, | 听着 我希望你开心 |
[17:13] | but you understand why I had to pull the plug on your party? | 但你明白我为什么阻止你开派对 |
[17:16] | Old me would’ve gotten away with it. | 原来的我会成功的 |
[17:19] | Guess I’m just not the girl that I used to be. | 看来我不是以前的那个我了 |
[17:20] | You are. | 你是 |
[17:22] | You almost threw the coolest party of the year | 你差点在荒废的迪斯科舞厅举办了 |
[17:24] | at an abandoned disco. | 年度最酷的派对 |
[17:25] | Disco’s dead. | 迪斯科死了 |
[17:26] | Even I can’t bring it back. | 连我都不能让它起死回生 |
[17:28] | Well, what if a certain substitute teacher | 如果一位代课老师 |
[17:33] | misplaced a set of keys to the school… | 乱放了学校的钥匙 |
[17:36] | …so you could throw your own disco inferno? | 你可以在学校举办你的”迪斯科地狱”呢 |
[17:39] | You would do that for me? | 你愿意为我这样做吗 |
[17:40] | Oopsie doopsie. | 哎呀 |
[17:42] | It turns out a mothervention knows no limits. | 原来”干妈会”无处不在 |
[17:45] | Anything for you. | 为了你都行 |
[17:47] | Within reason. | 只要合理 |
[17:50] | This falls in a very gray area. | 这是一个灰色地带 |
[17:54] | Sure, breaking into school was highly questionable, | 没错 闯进学校大有问题 |
[17:56] | but it was also legendary. | 但也颇具传奇性 |
[17:58] | Thanks to our mom, | 多亏了老妈 |
[17:59] | the old Erica that everyone loved was back for good. | 大家都喜爱的昔日的爱丽卡永远回来了 |
[18:01] | JTP Jtp! | |
[18:03] | One night, so was disco. | 那一晚 迪斯科也回来了 |
[18:05] | Disco is alive! | 迪斯科活了 |
[18:09] | Well, you really did it. | 你真的做到了 |
[18:10] | You brought disco back. | 你让迪斯科起死回生了 |
[18:12] | Killer party, Erica. | 最帅的派对 爱丽卡 |
[18:13] | My favorite part is how illegal it is. | 我最爱的就是这是违法的 |
[18:15] | Nice to see you’re feeling better. | 真高兴看到你好些了 |
[18:17] | Now, stay away from my man. | 现在离我的男人远点 |
[18:19] | Turns out not having the Valentine she actually wanted… | 我姐没有拥有她想要的情人节 |
[18:22] | …made my sister’s Valentine’s Day one she’d never forget. | 却令她拥有了永生难忘的情人节 |
[18:25] | Oh, my Lord! | 老天 |
[18:26] | The students have started a spontaneous dance party | 学生们没有书面批准 |
[18:28] | without written permission. | 自发组织了舞会 |
[18:29] | We have to put a stop to this. | 我们得阻止 |
[18:31] | Not if it’s supervised by a teacher | 如果有老师监督 |
[18:33] | who’s also showing them some funky dance moves. | 还教他们疯克舞技就不用 |
[18:37] | You know what? You’re right. | 知道吗 你说得对 |
[18:39] | Make a hole, kids. | 让开 孩子们 |
[18:40] | I got a case of Saturday night fever. | 我要来个”周末夜狂热” |
[18:43] | No, I was talking about me! | 不 我说的是我 |
[18:45] | Poop. | 见鬼 |
[18:47] | That’s the thing about growing up. | 成长就是这样 |
[18:49] | Sometimes you need to hit rock bottom | 有时候你需要跌到谷底 |
[18:50] | to be able to dance your way back to the top. | 才能舞出一片天地 |
[18:53] | But like any journey, the adventure is a lot easier | 但和所有旅程一样 当你不是孤单旅行时 |
[18:56] | when you’re not travelling alone. | 冒险会容易很多 |
[19:00] | Chad, the weird boy from across the street | 查德 街对面的奇怪小子 |
[19:01] | is here to see you — | 来找你 |
[19:03] | The little one, not the one who punched the horse. | 最小的那个 不是揍马的那个 |
[19:04] | Tell him I’m not home. | 跟他说我不在家 |
[19:07] | Tell him yourself. | 你自己说 |
[19:08] | Hey, I know we’re not friends anymore, | 我知道我们不再是朋友了 |
[19:10] | so I thought you’d want some of your stuff back. | 所以我想你可能想要回你的东西 |
[19:12] | Here’s your Cobra Rattler and your Samantha Fox cassingle. | 你的眼镜蛇攻击机和萨曼莎·福克斯磁带 |
[19:18] | So, is that all? | 完了吗 |
[19:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:22] | Damn it, no! | 见鬼 没完 |
[19:23] | I wanted to see you. | 我想见你 |
[19:25] | I, like, miss you and stuff! | 我想你什么的 |
[19:26] | Then why were you acting so crazy? | 那你为什么表现得像疯子一样 |
[19:28] | We had this big plan since we were kids. | 我们从小就有远大计划 |
[19:31] | I-I just hate that we grew up and everything changed. | 我只是讨厌我们长大了 一切都变了 |
[19:34] | Doesn’t mean we can’t still be Chadam anymore. | 这并不代表我们不再是查当了 |
[19:36] | But we’re not. | 我们不是了 |
[19:37] | You’re gonna do flowers. | 你要做花商 |
[19:39] | There is no Chadam. | 没有查当了 |
[19:40] | Dude, we’ll always be Chadam. | 兄弟 我们永远是查当 |
[19:44] | E-Even if you’re in Hollywood | 哪怕你在好莱坞 |
[19:45] | and I’m running a flower empire. | 而我管理着鲜花帝国 |
[19:50] | So…now what? | 那么 现在做什么 |
[19:52] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[19:54] | we make a movie? | 我们拍部电影 |
[19:55] | I can’t. I have tennis. | 不行 我要打网球 |
[20:00] | Take one, Chadam Productions. | 第一条 查当电影公司 |
[20:04] | Take one, Chadam Productions. | 第一条 查当电影公司 |
[20:06] | People go around buying Corn Flakes | 大家买玉米片 |
[20:09] | because it’s cheaper, but now they buy… | 因为它更便宜 但现在他们买… |
[20:14] | Well, there is a great offer now… | 现在价格非常优惠 |
[20:21] | Corn Flakes, which we call the original and the best. | 玉米片 最正宗最好吃 |
[20:31] | Tennis, y’all! The bad boy sport of kings. | 各位 网球 王者的坏小子运动 |
[20:35] | Time for you to face my fury. | 是时候让你们见识我的怒火了 |
[20:56] | No more music. | 不准再有音乐 |
[20:57] | Serve the damn ball. | 快发球 |
[20:59] | Yeah, dude, it’s been a while, we should probably play. | 兄弟 好半天了 我们应该打球了 |