时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the day, | 想当年 |
[00:01] | a lot could be said about my crazy family. | 我这疯狂的一家子收到过各种评价 |
[00:03] | The one thing that couldn’t be denied | 但毋庸置疑的一点是 |
[00:05] | was that we were bad drivers. | 我们一家都是马路杀手 |
[00:08] | But, despite the highway havoc that we wreaked | 但除了我们造成的公路破坏 |
[00:10] | and the fender benders that followed us wherever we went, | 和与我们如影随形的刮擦小事故 |
[00:12] | no one was more psyched to get behind the wheel | 没人比我哥巴瑞更为能开车 |
[00:14] | than my brother, Barry. | 而兴奋了 |
[00:15] | When he turned 16, | 他十六岁生日那天 |
[00:16] | couldn’t wait to hit the open road and never look back. | 他等不急开车上路 永不回头 |
[00:19] | It’s jingling. It’s keys! | 叮当响 是车钥匙 |
[00:21] | Until my mom put the brakes on his automotive dreams. | 直到我妈给他的汽车梦踩了一脚刹车 |
[00:24] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[00:25] | It’s a locket. | 是个项坠 |
[00:28] | It’s got my picture inside | 里面放着我的相片 |
[00:29] | so you can always have your mother near your heart. | 这样你就可以一直把妈妈挂在心头 |
[00:32] | And so, when I turned 16, | 所以我十六岁生日那天 |
[00:34] | my mom’s gift to me was hardly a surprise. | 我妈给我的礼物早就在意料之中 |
[00:37] | – It’s jingling. – Jingling means keys. | -叮当响 -叮当响的肯定是车钥匙 |
[00:39] | It was the sterling-silver Mom locket | 那是金伯格家的男丁们 |
[00:41] | that all the Goldberg boys got. | 人手一个的纯银项坠 |
[00:43] | I put my picture in there | 我在里面放了我的相片 |
[00:44] | so you can always have your mama near your heart. | 这样你就可以一直把妈妈挂在心头 |
[00:47] | Yes! He got the worst gift, too. | 太好了 他也收到了最糟糕的礼物 |
[00:49] | I love it. Thank you, Mama. | 我太喜欢了 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[00:51] | Wait. That’s your reaction? | 等等 你怎么是这个反应 |
[00:53] | You get a garbage locket of Mom instead of a car, | 你没得到车 只有老妈的垃圾项坠 |
[00:56] | and you appreciate it? | 你却很高兴 |
[00:57] | Yeah, I’m good with not getting a car. | 是啊 我觉得没车挺好的 |
[00:58] | Or driving in general. You get it. | 总的来说不开车挺好的 你懂 |
[01:00] | No! I don’t get it at all! | 不懂 我完全不懂 |
[01:03] | I’ve got no sense of direction, | 我毫无方向感 |
[01:04] | I have bad depth perception due to my lazy eye, | 因为这只眼斜视深度知觉也不好 |
[01:06] | and I’m easily startled by birds. | 我还很容易被鸟吓到 |
[01:08] | So you’re just not gonna drive? | 这么说你这辈子不打算开车了 |
[01:10] | Yeah, I’m not so much a driver | 是啊 比起司机 |
[01:11] | as the guy who sits behind the driver in the backseat. | 我更适合坐在司机后排的座位上 |
[01:14] | – You mean a rich guy? – Exactly. | -你是指像富人那样 -没错 |
[01:15] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have play practice. | 各位容我失陪 我还有话剧排练 |
[01:18] | Father, go fetch your driving pants, | 父亲 去穿上你的驾驶裤 |
[01:19] | which are just regular pants you refuse to wear. | 其实就是你不肯好好穿着的普通裤子 |
[01:21] | Refusing to drive baffled my whole family, | 我不愿开车让我全家都很困惑 |
[01:24] | but no one more than Barry. | 但最困惑的要数巴瑞 |
[01:25] | Back when he got his license, | 当年那哥们考到驾照时 |
[01:27] | the dude trademarked his own dance. | 甚至独创了一套舞步 |
[01:29] | Yeah, that’s right. Barry’s driving! | 太棒了 巴瑞可以开车了 |
[01:31] | Who’s in charge? I’m in charge! | 谁说了算 我说了算 |
[01:33] | That’s right! | 没有错 |
[01:37] | Unreal. I raised a moron. | 不敢相信 我养了个白痴 |
[01:38] | But, lucky for me, | 但我幸运地 |
[01:40] | I got the perfect birthday present that year — | 在那年收到了最完美的礼物 |
[01:42] | the gift of never driving. | 礼物就是永远不必开车 |
[01:44] | Stop it. My scrumptious little baby-man | 都住口 直到他做好心理准备 |
[01:46] | does not have to learn to drive until he’s absolutely ready. | 我可口的小宝贝都不必开车 |
[01:49] | That’s a no! Victory-dance time! | 老妈说不用开车 我要跳舞庆祝 |
[01:54] | Yeah! That’s right, I’m not driving! | 太棒了 我不用开车了 |
[01:56] | Stop copying my driving dance! | 不许抄袭我的开车舞 |
[01:59] | I’m not. It’s the not-driving dance. | 谁抄了 这是不开车舞 |
[02:01] | There’s no such thing! | 哪有这种舞 |
[02:02] | I’m raising complete morons. | 我养了两只彻头彻尾的白痴 |
[02:04] | It’s getting hard to argue. | 越来越无力反驳了 |
[02:05] | – It’s like this. – No, it’s like this. | -是这样跳的 -不 是这样跳的 |
[02:06] | If you’re gonna copy me, at least do it the right way. | 如果你要抄袭好歹抄得像点 |
[02:08] | It’s my own thing, dude. Face it, | 这是我自创的 面对现实吧 |
[02:09] | this dance is mine. | 这是我的舞 |
[02:26] | It was November 29, 1980-something. | 那是一九八几年的十一月二十九日 |
[02:28] | The college fair was in full swing, | 大学新生招募会正办得热闹 |
[02:30] | and my sister wanted no part of it. | 可我姐一点都不想参与 |
[02:32] | Look at all these bozos and their lame clubs. | 看看这些傻蛋和他们超逊的俱乐部 |
[02:35] | The whole point of going to college is to be left alone. | 上大学就是为了能过独居生活 |
[02:38] | I thought it was more, like, to learn and grow | 我还以为吧 是为了学习 成长 |
[02:40] | and make lifelong friendships. | 和结交维系一生的朋友 |
[02:41] | – I’ve got enough friends. – Do you? | -我朋友够多了 -你有朋友吗 |
[02:43] | Either of you interested in Ultimate Frisbee? | 你们二位对极限飞盘有兴趣吗 |
[02:45] | Are you interested in picking a sport with a ball? | 你对正经的球类运动有兴趣吗 |
[02:48] | Maybe you should join a club for freshmen who hate everything. | 或许你该加入”憎恶一切的新生”俱乐部 |
[02:51] | Great. Where’s that table? | 太棒了 他们的摊子在哪 |
[02:52] | Seriously, you’re a total downer. | 说真的 你太扫兴了 |
[02:54] | You, like, pooh-pooh everything. | 你吧 搞臭一切 |
[02:55] | I don’t, like, pooh-pooh everything. | 我吧 才没有搞臭一切 |
[02:57] | Just offer me something cool, and I’m there. | 要是有酷的活动我就加入 |
[02:59] | Looking for something cool, eh? | 想找酷的活动吗 |
[03:01] | Lucky for you, | 你走运了 |
[03:01] | your RA Srini has the answer, ladies. | 你们的舍监斯里尼这就有答案 女士们 |
[03:04] | Karaoke and togas? Pass. | 托加袍卡拉OK派对 不去 |
[03:07] | I see. Well, if you change your mind, | 知道了 如果你改了主意 |
[03:09] | feel free to drop by and RSVP. | 尽管来找我回复邀请 |
[03:10] | Here’s my RSVP. | 这就是我的回复 |
[03:12] | Guess that’s an RSVP for just one, then. | 那看来只有我一个人去了 |
[03:14] | Wait, you’re going? Why? | 等等 你要参加 为什么 |
[03:15] | ‘Cause it sounds fun, | 因为听起来很欢乐 |
[03:16] | and, unlike you, I, like, like fun. | 并且与你不同 我吧 喜欢欢乐 |
[03:18] | I, like, like fun, too! | 我吧 也喜欢欢乐 |
[03:20] | You should’ve seen me in high school. | 你真该看看我高中时的样子 |
[03:22] | I was, like, the funnest. | 我吧 是最欢乐的 |
[03:24] | Hey, isn’t there some weird field that you can play in? | 你们玩这玩意连个破场地都没有吗 |
[03:27] | Craig. | 克雷格 |
[03:29] | Barry?! | 巴瑞 |
[03:30] | I drank all your 5 Alive. | 我把你的活力5饮料都喝光了 |
[03:32] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[03:33] | Hello?! | 拜托 |
[03:34] | It’s my college tour! | 我来大学参观 |
[03:35] | I told you like 10 times! | 我跟你说了有十次了 |
[03:37] | I knew that, silly. | 我知道 笨笨 |
[03:39] | I just lost track of the days | 只是疯狂的派对太多 |
[03:41] | with all the awesome parties and whatnot. | 害我忘了今天几号 |
[03:43] | There’s so many parties. | 派对真的好多 |
[03:44] | Which are all totally real, because I am killing it here. | 全都是真的 因为我在这混得风生水起 |
[03:47] | Dude, this weekend is gonna be the stuff of legend! | 哥们 这会是个传奇般的周末 |
[03:51] | So, where’s the first rager at? | 第一场狂欢在哪 |
[03:52] | But Erica only knew of one, | 但爱丽卡只知道一个派对 |
[03:54] | that she already passed on. | 就是她已经拒绝参加的 |
[03:55] | Srini! Nice toga, my man! | 斯里尼 托加袍真不错 兄弟 |
[03:58] | I changed my mind about your kareoga thing. | 我改主意想参加你的卡拉托加派对了 |
[04:00] | Did you, now? | 是吗 |
[04:01] | See, my brother’s here, | 我弟弟来了 |
[04:02] | and I kinda told him that I’m the queen of college, | 我之前告诉他我是大学女王 |
[04:04] | so you can see why I now have | 所以你明白我为什么突然 |
[04:06] | a sudden interest in your crappy party. | 对你的破派对感兴趣 |
[04:08] | Just party. Not crappy. | 只是派对 不破 |
[04:10] | That is the single worst RSVP ever. | 这是史上最差劲的邀请回复 |
[04:12] | And it’s been declined. | 并且你被拒绝了 |
[04:13] | What? You can’t decline! | 什么 你不能拒绝 |
[04:15] | You’re my RA. You have to include me. | 你是我的舍监 你必须带上我 |
[04:17] | Farewell. | 就此别过 |
[04:18] | So that’s a yes? | 你这是同意了吗 |
[04:20] | As Erica was realizing she’d driven everyone away, | 在爱丽卡意识到她已拒所有人于千里之外时 |
[04:23] | my dad was trying to get me to drive. | 我爸正试图逼我开车 |
[04:25] | I — Hey! My “Burger Time”! | 我 我的”汉堡时间” |
[04:27] | Okay, moron. | 好了 白痴 |
[04:28] | Lose the disturbing “Mom” necklace, | 快把那瘆人的老妈项坠摘了 |
[04:30] | take these keys. I’m teaching you how to drive. | 拿上车钥匙 我教你开车 |
[04:33] | I’d love to, but the ol’ ball ‘n’ chain says | 我很想去 但老妈说 |
[04:35] | I’ll learn when I’m ready, nomasayin’? | 我可以准备好了再学 你明白吗 |
[04:36] | I say you’re ready right now. | 我说你现在就准备好了 |
[04:38] | But what about all the horrible things | 但老妈说如果我开不好 |
[04:39] | Mom says will happen if I don’t drive good? | 会发生很多可怕的事 |
[04:41] | What horrible things? | 什么可怕的事 |
[04:42] | I could get a stop sign through the heart! | 我可能被停车标志贯穿心脏 |
[04:44] | Or a guard rail through the heart! | 或者被护栏贯穿心脏 |
[04:46] | Or a mailbox through the heart! | 或者被信箱贯穿心脏 |
[04:47] | Why are all these things going through your heart? | 为啥这些东西非要贯穿你的心脏 |
[04:49] | That’s not even possible. | 那根本不可能 |
[04:50] | Tell that to Mom’s friend Sheila’s nephew. | 这话跟老妈的闺蜜希拉的侄子说去 |
[04:52] | He was driving at dangerous speeds, | 他开车开得太快 |
[04:54] | and he flipped his car and got a mailbox… | 结果翻了车被信箱… |
[04:58] | Okay, you gotta stop listening | 听着 你不要再听 |
[04:59] | to these crazy things your mom tells you. | 你妈告诉你的这些疯狂的故事了 |
[05:01] | So rabid pigeons won’t peck | 这么说不会有得狂犬病的鸽子 |
[05:03] | my eyes out through the sunroof? | 从天窗啄走我的眼睛 |
[05:04] | What is it with you and birds anyway?! | 你到底为什么这么怕鸟 |
[05:05] | They’re just so cocky. So what if they can fly? | 它们太自大了 会飞有什么了不起 |
[05:07] | I can do stuff, too. | 我会的也很多 |
[05:09] | Like driving? | 例如开车 |
[05:10] | I bet you that would really make the birdies jealous. | 我向你保证小鸟看了肯定很嫉妒 |
[05:12] | Yeah, right. Like birds know what a car is. | 才怪 鸟又不懂车是什么东西 |
[05:14] | Get in the car! | 给我上车去 |
[05:16] | With that, my dad left me with no choice but to drive. | 就这样 我爸让我别无选择只能开车 |
[05:19] | The only problem was, I’d have to get in the car first. | 唯一的问题是 我得先上车才行 |
[05:22] | I-I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[05:23] | You can and you will. Get in! | 你能并且你会的 进去 |
[05:26] | My son’s a moron! Can’t you see? | 我儿子是个白痴 你看不出来吗 |
[05:29] | Go around! | 绕过去 |
[05:30] | He’s a moron! Go around! | 他是个白痴 绕过去 |
[05:32] | Mom said I don’t have to drive! | 老妈说我不必开车的 |
[05:33] | – Well, I say you do. Get in. – No! | -我说你非开不可 进去 -不进 |
[05:35] | – Get in! – No! | -进去 -不进 |
[05:36] | – Get in! – No! | -进去 -不进 |
[05:37] | – Get in! – No! | -进去 -不进 |
[05:38] | – Get in! – No! | -进去 -不进 |
[05:38] | – Get in! – No! | -进去 -不进 |
[05:39] | – Get in! – No! | -进去 -不进 |
[05:40] | – Get in! – No! | -进去 -不进 |
[05:40] | – Get in! Get in! – No! No! | -进去进去 -不进不进 |
[05:42] | – Get in! – No! | -进去 -不进 |
[05:43] | – Get in! – No! | -进去 -不进 |
[05:45] | See, what’d I tell ya? | 瞧 我是怎么说的 |
[05:47] | Nothing bad’s gonna happen. | 不会发生任何坏事的 |
[05:52] | Just remember, I was good with the locket. | 你要记住 本来有吊坠我就很开心了 |
[05:54] | As I drove for the last time, | 在我最后一次开车时 |
[05:55] | Barry was gearing up for his first college rager. | 巴瑞正在为他的第一次大学狂欢打扮 |
[05:59] | So?! | 怎么样 |
[06:00] | Are we ready to rock or what? | 我们到底要不要去狂欢 |
[06:02] | Turns out that party is super lame, | 我才发现那场派对特别逊 |
[06:04] | but I’m gonna find us something super college-y | 但我会找到其他特别有大学做派 |
[06:06] | – and great for us. – Say no more. | -特别适合咱们的派对 -无需多言 |
[06:08] | I’ll ask around and find the fun. | 我会四处打听找到乐子的 |
[06:09] | What? How are you gonna do that? | 什么 你要怎么找 |
[06:10] | With this here bag of college! | 全靠这一袋大学装备 |
[06:12] | – Bag of wha? – College! | -一袋啥 -大学装备 |
[06:13] | In it is everything you need to kick ass here. | 袋子里有一切叱咤大学的必需品 |
[06:17] | Jean shorts. | 牛仔短裤 |
[06:18] | Tie-dye poncho. | 扎染披风 |
[06:19] | Trick dog with leash. | 牵狗绳和不存在的狗 |
[06:21] | Rasta hat. | 拉斯塔帽 |
[06:22] | Fake $100 bill, | 假的百元大钞 |
[06:23] | attached to a quarter mile of string. | 上面拴着四百米的绳子 |
[06:25] | Foam hand. | 海绵大手 |
[06:26] | Sacks to hacky. | 沙包 |
[06:27] | Stunt kite. | 运动风筝 |
[06:27] | Oyster crackers. | 牡蛎饼干 |
[06:28] | Unicycle! | 独轮车 |
[06:29] | A Snoopy snow-cone machine! | 史努比刨冰机 |
[06:31] | Boomerang! | 回旋镖 |
[06:32] | Pogo stick. | 跳高用的棍 |
[06:33] | Devil sticks. | 杂耍用的棍 |
[06:34] | Drum sticks. | 敲鼓用的棍 |
[06:34] | Chopsticks. | 吃饭用的棍 |
[06:35] | Beef sticks. | 磨牙用的棍 |
[06:36] | Pickup sticks. | 桌游用的棍 |
[06:36] | A stick I found. | 我捡来的棍 |
[06:37] | Okay, stop. | 好了 够了 |
[06:38] | This bag of crap will not help you. | 这袋破烂帮不到你的 |
[06:40] | Trust me, all you need to do is put yourself out there | 相信我 你只要勇于展示自我 |
[06:43] | to show the other attractive party-minded boys and girls | 让其他有魅力爱狂欢的男女生知道 |
[06:45] | that you mean business. | 你是来真格的 |
[06:46] | Dude, that is not how college works. | 兄弟 这套在大学不管用 |
[06:49] | That is, unless you have sweet dreads | 的确 除非你有一头脏辫 |
[06:51] | and an invisible dog. | 和一只隐形的狗 |
[06:52] | Check it out, mons and lady mons. | 快来看 女士们先生们 |
[06:54] | My dog be jammin’! | 我的狗玩得多开心 |
[06:56] | I already told you, put this crap away | 我已经告诉过你了 快把这破烂收起来 |
[06:58] | before you embarrass yourself — or worse — me. | 免得你让自己出丑 或更糟 让我出丑 |
[07:00] | Look! His dog is invisible. | 快看 他的狗是隐形的 |
[07:02] | His name’s Butterscotch. | 它叫奶油硬糖 |
[07:03] | He’s part Beagle and part not real. | 它是比格犬和不存在犬杂交的 |
[07:06] | I rescued him from a kill shelter, | 我从安乐死收容所救出来的 |
[07:07] | although I feel like he rescued me. | 但我觉得其实是它拯救了我 |
[07:11] | Okay, what is happening? | 这是什么情况 |
[07:12] | Why are you engaging with this idiot? | 你们为什么要配合这个白痴 |
[07:13] | Ignore her. She’s not a dog person. | 别理她 她不喜欢狗 |
[07:16] | Clearly. | 看出来了 |
[07:17] | Oh, yeah, I’m the crazy one. | 是 我才是有病的那个 |
[07:18] | There is no dog. | 根本没有狗 |
[07:21] | I know that was intentional! | 我知道你是故意的 |
[07:23] | As Erica was hit by my brother’s instant success, | 正当爱丽卡因为我哥瞬间成功而受挫时 |
[07:25] | my mom was about to be struck by some bad news. | 我妈正要受到坏消息的打击 |
[07:28] | There’s my handsome men. | 我的帅哥们回来了 |
[07:30] | I just snickered up a batch of doodles. | 我刚刚烤了一盘饼干 |
[07:32] | Should you tell her or should I? | 你来告诉她还是我来 |
[07:33] | Let me take this. | 交给我 |
[07:35] | I was out teaching him how to drive. | 我刚刚出去教他开车了 |
[07:37] | The fxxx you say? | 你他妈说啥 |
[07:38] | Good for you, kiddo! | 你真棒 孩子 |
[07:39] | No, no. It was not so good. | 不 一点也不棒 |
[07:41] | As a matter of fact, it was worse | 事实上 比我们所有人 |
[07:42] | than any of us could have imagined. | 想象得还要糟得多 |
[07:44] | I ruined the car! | 车被我毁了 |
[07:45] | He ruined the car? | 车被他毁了 |
[07:46] | – Not great. – Oh, my God. Please tell me | -说了不棒 -我的天 求你告诉我 |
[07:48] | you made him wear a seatbelt. | 你让他系安全带了 |
[07:50] | Technically, I didn’t get that far. | 技术上来讲 我没坚持到那一步 |
[07:52] | Doesn’t matter. You always wear a seatbelt. | 那不重要 你永远要系好安全带 |
[07:55] | – Why? – Because of the road pirates. | -为什么 -因为马路海盗 |
[07:56] | What the hell are road pirates? | 马路海盗是什么鬼 |
[07:58] | They’re like sea pirates, but instead of other ships, | 和海上的海盗差不多 但掠夺的不是船 |
[08:00] | they plunder mid-sized sedans and hatchbacks. | 而是中型轿车和掀背车 |
[08:02] | That’s right. Without a belt, | 没错 不系好安全带 |
[08:03] | they’ll just reach into the window and yank you out of the car. | 他们会直接从车窗把你从车里拽出去 |
[08:06] | What are these words?! | 这都是什么话 |
[08:07] | What are you teaching him when I’m not around? | 我不在家时你都教了他什么东西 |
[08:09] | The good news is, I’ve officially decided | 好消息是 我正式决定 |
[08:10] | I’m not ready to drive this year. | 我今年还没准备好开车 |
[08:12] | Adam, you are my little cookie. | 亚当 你就是我的小饼干 |
[08:15] | My scrumptious oatmeal-nibble man. | 我可口的燕麦小乖乖 |
[08:17] | If you’re not ready for the next three decades, so be it. | 如果你未来三十年都没准备好 也没关系 |
[08:19] | Your little cookie thanks you, Mama. | 你的小饼干谢谢你 妈妈 |
[08:21] | Here’s a little crumb. | 给你个亲亲 |
[08:23] | I could just eat you up. | 我真想一口吞了你 |
[08:24] | It’s easy, ’cause I’m a soft-baked cookie. | 那很容易 因为我是软式小饼干 |
[08:30] | Just go! | 快走吧你 |
[08:33] | What the hell did you do, Murray?! | 你都做了些什么 默里 |
[08:35] | I finally agree with you. | 我终于与你达成一致了 |
[08:36] | That kid should never drive, | 那孩子永远不该开车 |
[08:38] | and he should stay your little baby forever. | 他该永远做你的小宝宝 |
[08:40] | No! Adam needs to drive! | 不 亚当需要学会开车 |
[08:42] | Then what’s with the cookie business?! | 那你小饼干这一套又是啥意思 |
[08:43] | And the road pirates? | 还有马路海盗 |
[08:45] | I spent the last five years scaring Adam with my stories | 我过去五年一直在编故事吓唬亚当 |
[08:47] | so he’d be a — a super terrified, | 好让他成为一个胆战心惊 |
[08:50] | very cautious driver. | 非常小心的司机 |
[08:51] | Now’s the time for you to swoop in | 现在该轮到你掺和进来 |
[08:53] | and call him a moron until he learns to drive. | 叫他白痴直到他学会开车 |
[08:55] | Wait, that’s your plan? | 等等 这就是你的计划 |
[08:57] | Worked perfectly for Erica and Barry. | 在爱丽卡和巴瑞身上都很成功 |
[08:59] | I don’t know what went wrong here. | 我不知道这次是怎么回事 |
[09:00] | I have a theory. | 我有个理论 |
[09:01] | Your stories didn’t teach him to be cautious. | 你的故事没有教导他要谨慎 |
[09:03] | They just terrified a very gullible, anxious child. | 只是吓坏了一个很好骗很焦虑的孩子 |
[09:07] | No one wants your objective opinions based on facts, Dad. | 没人想听你根据事实得出的客观意见 爸 |
[09:10] | We’ll handle it, Al. | 我们会处理好的 老艾 |
[09:11] | With that, my parents shut down my grandfather, | 就这样 我父母堵住了我外公的嘴 |
[09:13] | who went upstairs and bribed me to drive. | 而他决定上楼贿赂我去学开车 |
[09:15] | Okey dokey, it’s happening. | 好了 问题解决了 |
[09:17] | We’ll see you in a few hours. | 我们几小时后见 |
[09:18] | What? Wh-Where are you going? | 什么 你要去哪 |
[09:19] | To take the kid out driving, just like we agreed. | 去教这孩子开车 就像我们说好得那样 |
[09:22] | No. | 不行 |
[09:23] | You had your diver’s license taken away, remember? | 你的驾照被吊销了 记得吗 |
[09:25] | So? Doesn’t mean I can’t still drive. | 那又如何 又不代表我不能开车了 |
[09:27] | That’s exactly what it means. | 吊销驾照就是那个意思 |
[09:29] | Wait, are you still driving? | 等等 你还在开车吗 |
[09:30] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:31] | How else do you think I get here every day? | 否则你们以为我每天是怎么到这来的 |
[09:33] | The bus. You told us you took the bus. | 坐公交 你告诉我们你坐公交 |
[09:35] | Why would I do that? I got a car. | 我为什么要坐公交 我有车啊 |
[09:37] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这事吗 |
[09:38] | Of course. We have crazy adventures every week. | 当然 我们每周都出去疯狂大冒险 |
[09:40] | How do you think we get there? | 你们以为我们是怎么去的 |
[09:41] | Oh, my God, Dad! | 我的天 爸 |
[09:43] | It’s not safe for you behind the wheel! | 你开车太危险了 |
[09:45] | You crashed into a drive-through! | 你在快餐店撞过车 |
[09:46] | What crash? It was a nudge. | 什么撞车 不过是碰了一下 |
[09:48] | We both know it wasn’t a nudge. | 我们都知道不只碰了一下而已 |
[09:50] | I nudged it. | 我就碰了一下 |
[09:51] | I-In fact, I don’t even think I touched it. | 其实我觉得根本没碰到 |
[09:53] | This is becoming a whole thing. | 这样矛盾就加剧了 |
[09:54] | I’m gonna rain check, | 我改天再学吧 |
[09:56] | but we can pick this up again in a few years. | 但我们过几年再提这件事也行 |
[09:57] | No! No rain checks! | 不行 不能改天 |
[10:00] | Your hero Pops is gonna teach you how to drive. | 你的英雄老爷子会教你怎么开车 |
[10:02] | End of story! | 不用再多说了 |
[10:03] | Finally! Things are looking up. | 终于 事态有了好转 |
[10:05] | But we’re coming, too. | 但我们也要一起去 |
[10:06] | Nope! They sucked again. | 不 又急转直下了 |
[10:09] | It was Barry’s first day at college, | 那是巴瑞第一天攻略大学 |
[10:10] | and people were noticing. | 吸引了好多注意力 |
[10:12] | Turns out being overly confident and unembarrassable | 原来过分自信不知羞耻 |
[10:14] | got him mocked in high school, | 害他在高中被人嘲笑 |
[10:16] | but in college, he quickly became the life of the party. | 但在大学 他迅速成为了派对的中心 |
[10:19] | It’s been three hours. Can we just go? | 都三个小时了 我们能走了吗 |
[10:22] | For sure. We got a ton of stuff to do. | 当然 我们有好多事要做 |
[10:23] | Stuff? What Stuff? | 事 什么事 |
[10:24] | Delta Nu has a pig roast, | ΔΝ兄弟会要烤猪 |
[10:26] | and I got invited to a kareoga party. | 我还被邀请参加一场卡拉托加派对 |
[10:28] | Wait, isn’t that in your dorm? | 等等 不就是你们宿舍办的吗 |
[10:31] | Yeah, but no one’s going to that weird-ass party. | 是的 但没人想去那么奇怪的派对 |
[10:33] | It’s my boy Srini! | 我的好哥们斯里尼 |
[10:35] | Question about your party — | 关于你的派对我有个问题 |
[10:37] | No, no, no! No questions! | 不不不 没有问题 |
[10:38] | Wait, you know this girl, Big Tasty? | 等等 你认识这个女生吗 大甜甜 |
[10:39] | She’s my sister. | 她是我姐 |
[10:41] | She sucks at first, but you’ll come to love her. | 她一开始很招人烦 但你会喜欢上他的 |
[10:43] | We’re currently still in the sucking phase. | 我们还在相看两生厌的阶段 |
[10:45] | Oh, my God! What world am I living in? | 我的天 我活在怎样一个世界里 |
[10:46] | Fine. Since you’re related to Big Tasty, | 好吧 既然你是大甜甜的亲戚 |
[10:48] | I’m willing to overlook your extremely hurtful words | 我愿意无视你那些极其伤人的话 |
[10:51] | and re-invite you to my soiree. | 重新邀请你来我的派对 |
[10:52] | You hear that, Erica? | 听到了吗 爱丽卡 |
[10:54] | He’s gonna ignore how terrible you are. | 他会无视你这人有多糟 |
[10:56] | Forget it! You can just go. | 算了吧 你自己去吧 |
[10:58] | If some stupid party | 如果一个蠢派对 |
[10:59] | is more important than your own flesh and blood, | 比你的血亲还重要 |
[11:01] | then have a blast. | 那你尽管去玩 |
[11:01] | I will! Thanks! | 我会的 谢了 |
[11:03] | Who wants snow cones? | 谁想吃刨冰 |
[11:06] | Okay, now I know you’re clearly doing it on purpose! | 现在我知道你分明就是故意的 |
[11:08] | While Erica felt burned, | 在爱丽卡很受伤时 |
[11:10] | I was the one hoping not to crash. | 我则在希望不要车毁人亡 |
[11:12] | You’re doing great, kiddo. | 你开得很好 孩子 |
[11:14] | Just keep going on Rydal Road. | 沿着莱达尔路往下开就行 |
[11:16] | No, Dad. Rydal Road intersects the train tracks. | 不行 爸 莱达尔路和铁轨有交汇点 |
[11:18] | Wait, a train’s coming?! | 等等 会遇上火车 |
[11:19] | – No! – Maybe, maybe. | -不会的 -没准 没准 |
[11:22] | Look for the flashing red lights | 注意那些闪烁的红灯 |
[11:23] | and the up-and-down-gate thingy. | 和升降的栏杆什么的 |
[11:25] | Oy vey, Bev. There is no train. | 天哪 贝弗 哪有什么火车 |
[11:28] | Essie Karp’s pool man thought the same thing | 埃西·卡普的泳池清洁工也是那么想的 |
[11:30] | until — Boom! | 结果撞了 |
[11:31] | His truck was T-boned by a commuter train. | 他的卡车被通勤列车拦腰撞翻 |
[11:33] | Now he holds the skimmer with a homemade clamp. | 现在他手都没了 用自制的夹子捞落叶 |
[11:36] | Homemade clamp? | 自制的夹子 |
[11:37] | It’s attached to his shoulder. | 是连在他肩膀上的 |
[11:38] | He opens and shuts it with wires he keeps in his mouth. | 他用连在嘴里的线打开和夹紧那个夹子 |
[11:41] | No arm part? Just a clamp and a shoulder? | 没有手臂部件 就是肩膀上绑个夹子 |
[11:44] | Pulleys. It works very well. | 还有滑轮 特别好用 |
[11:45] | Wouldn’t he just choose a different career | 但如果他只能用自制的夹子 |
[11:47] | if he had a homemade clamp? | 为什么不换份工作 |
[11:49] | Skimming is his life, Murray. | 捞落叶就是他的一切 默里 |
[11:50] | It’s what he knows. | 他只擅长那个 |
[11:52] | It’s what he knows! | 他只擅长那个 |
[11:54] | Everything you’re saying right now | 你现在所说的一切 |
[11:55] | is very distracting. | 都让我很分神 |
[11:56] | Wait, if the clamp gets wet, doesn’t it get rusty? | 等等 如果夹子湿了不会生锈吗 |
[11:59] | Of course it gets rusty. | 当然会生锈 |
[12:00] | He works around water and metal. | 他的工作环境又是水又是金属 |
[12:02] | That’s why he wears a bag over the clamp. | 所以他会在夹子上套个袋子 |
[12:04] | Come on, there’s gotta be a better way to clean pools | 拜托 肯定有比套着袋子的自制夹子 |
[12:07] | than a homemade clamp with a bag over it. | 更适合清洁泳池的工具 |
[12:09] | He’s a very determined man! | 他这人就是这么坚决 |
[12:10] | Please drop it already. | 求你们别说了 |
[12:12] | You know he cleans gutters in the fall? | 你知道他还在秋天清理排水沟吗 |
[12:14] | He just swaps in a scooper for the clamp. | 他会把夹子换成舀子 |
[12:16] | Scoop? What kind of scooper? | 舀子 什么样的舀子 |
[12:17] | He scoops with a homemade ladle. | 他用自制的长柄杓来舀落叶 |
[12:20] | He scoops out all the gutters. | 他把排水沟里的落叶都舀出来 |
[12:22] | So he’s scooping gutters with a homemade ladle? | 他用自制的长柄杓来舀排水沟 |
[12:25] | – He scoops and skims! – You expect me to believe that? | -他夏天捞秋天舀 -你指望我信你 |
[12:27] | He scoops in the fall and skims in the summer! | 他秋天舀夏天捞 |
[12:29] | *So, come on* | *快来* |
[12:31] | *Take a bottle, shake it up* | *拿起酒瓶 摇一摇* |
[12:36] | *Break the bubble, break it up* | *打破泡泡 全打破* |
[12:43] | Enough with the sugar and the pouring! | 别再唱倾倒什么甜蜜了 |
[12:45] | Turn it down! | 把音乐关了 |
[12:46] | Wow, you’re, like, really harshing on Def Leppard right now. | 你吧 现在对威豹乐队好过分 |
[12:49] | I can’t believe you’re actually going to that dumb party. | 我不敢相信你真要去那个蠢派对 |
[12:51] | Totally, and I’m, like, super bummed | 绝对去 我吧 因为你不能去 |
[12:53] | you’re not gonna be there. | 觉得特别郁闷 |
[12:54] | Well, you don’t have to be sarcastic about it. | 你也不必这么讽刺我吧 |
[12:56] | I’m, like, not. This is just how I talk. | 我吧 真没有 我说话就这个语气 |
[12:59] | Okay, screw this! | 好吧 去他的 |
[13:00] | There’s no way I’ll let my brother be better at college than me. | 我决不能让我弟比我在大学混得更好 |
[13:05] | It’s time to show ’em how it’s done. | 该让他们开开眼了 |
[13:07] | *I once was lost* | *我曾一度迷失* |
[13:12] | So Erica would prove she could kill it, | 于是爱丽卡试图证明她特别能唱 |
[13:14] | by literally murdering all the fun out of the party. | 然而她抹杀了派对所有的乐趣 |
[13:16] | *Was blind, but now I seeeee* | *我一度盲目 但现在我已看清* |
[13:29] | Oooookay! | 好嘞 |
[13:32] | Let’s keep this party going! Who’s up next? | 让我们继续狂欢 谁唱下一首 |
[13:35] | I was gonna sing The Go-Go’s, | 我本来打算唱加油合唱团的歌 |
[13:36] | but I didn’t realize this party is religious-themed. | 但我之前不知道这个派对和宗教有关 |
[13:38] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[13:40] | That’s just a beautiful song that showcases my voice. | 我唱《奇异恩典》只是为了展示歌喉 |
[13:42] | Job well done, then. | 那你很棒棒啊 |
[13:44] | Oh, she’s not being mean. That’s just how she talks. | 她不是在损我 她说话就那个语气 |
[13:46] | No, this time, it was totally meant to be mean. | 不 这次我绝对是在损你 |
[13:49] | Come on, Erica, don’t go! | 拜托 爱丽卡 别走 |
[13:51] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[13:52] | What’s the point? I can’t win here. | 不走又能怎样 我怎么做都不对 |
[13:54] | What am I supposed to do — | 我还能怎么办 |
[13:55] | Use your stupid bag of college? | 用你那一袋子大学装备吗 |
[13:57] | This is nuts. | 我疯了吗 |
[13:58] | Hey, mon, I’m Barry Goldberg. | 哥们你好 我是巴瑞·金伯格 |
[14:00] | I have a see-through dog, | 我有只透明的狗 |
[14:01] | and I ride a unicycle with a stick. | 我拿个棍骑独轮车 |
[14:03] | Or how about a Snoopy snow cone | 或者要不要吃点史努比刨冰 |
[14:05] | while I strap on breakdancing pants | 看我穿上一条霹雳舞裤 |
[14:07] | and wear this captain’s hat for some reason? | 再莫名其妙戴上这顶船长帽 |
[14:10] | Okay, when you use them all at once, you just look silly. | 如果你一次都用了 只会看起来很傻 |
[14:12] | Don’t you get it, dude? | 你还不明白吗 兄弟 |
[14:13] | No one likes me here. | 这里没人喜欢我 |
[14:15] | I don’t even like me here. | 我在这都不喜欢我 |
[14:16] | Then it’s time you show them | 那现在正该去向他们展示 |
[14:17] | the Erica we all knew back home. | 我们在老家熟悉的那个爱丽卡 |
[14:19] | How? High school was so easy. | 怎么展示 高中生活那么轻松 |
[14:21] | I didn’t even have to try to make friends. | 我不用努力就能交到朋友 |
[14:24] | I get it. It’s new, and it’s scary. | 我明白 全新的环境很可怕 |
[14:26] | But I guarantee, if you put yourself out there, | 但我保证 如果你愿意展现自己 |
[14:28] | everyone will love the real Erica Goldberg. | 所有人都会爱上真正的爱丽卡·金伯格 |
[14:30] | How do I introduce everyone to the real me? | 我该怎样向大家介绍真正的我 |
[14:33] | I got a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[14:35] | – So he’s scooping. – He scoops. | -他就那么舀 -他舀啊 |
[14:37] | I’m sorry, what’s you’re saying — science fiction! | 不好意思 你说的简直是天方夜谭 |
[14:39] | You just made all this crap up. | 你这些胡话都是编的 |
[14:41] | – I didn’t. I — – Oh, yeah, you did. | -不是编的 -肯定是编的 |
[14:43] | I’m not that creative. | 我没有那种创意 |
[14:44] | Oh, yeah, scooping with a ladle, | 用长柄勺舀落叶 |
[14:45] | I’d argue, is very creative. | 要我说这很有创意 |
[14:47] | Listen, listen. Listen to me. | 听着 听着 听我说 |
[14:49] | Please drop it already! | 求你们别说了 |
[14:51] | It’s doubters like you that | 正是你这样怀疑一切的人 |
[14:52] | make him want to skim harder. | 让他想更努力地去捞落叶 |
[14:54] | Turns out Pops was right. | 事实证明老爷子说得没错 |
[14:56] | My dad’s nagging pressure to make me drive, | 我爸唠叨着逼我开车 |
[14:58] | coupled with my mom’s constant car-safety stories, | 配合我妈没完没了的驾驶安全故事 |
[15:00] | weren’t exactly prepping me for the road. | 并不能帮我做好开车的心理准备 |
[15:02] | I was in full panic mode. | 我彻底进入了恐慌模式 |
[15:04] | Stop talking about clamps and pool men. | 别再说什么夹子和泳池清洁工了 |
[15:06] | Here come the train tracks. What do I do?! | 铁轨到了 我该怎么做 |
[15:08] | Just drive, moron. | 你就开吧 白痴 |
[15:09] | He’s right. I am a moron. Grab the wheel. | 他说得对 我是个白痴 你握着方向盘 |
[15:11] | No! Ignore your dad and the pool-guy story. | 不 无视你爸和泳池清洁工的故事 |
[15:15] | I don’t see flashing lights or gates lowering. | 我没看到闪烁的灯和下降的栏杆 |
[15:17] | What if it’s broken? | 如果它们坏了呢 |
[15:18] | Just punch it, kiddo. | 你就开吧 孩子 |
[15:20] | Baaaaaaaalls! | 见鬼了 |
[15:27] | You did it! | 你做到了 |
[15:29] | He did it! | 他做到了 |
[15:30] | I did it! You were right, Pops. | 我做到了 你说得对 老爷子 |
[15:31] | This whole driving thing isn’t so — | 开车这回事其实… |
[15:39] | Well, that was a little more than a nudge. | 好吧 这可不只碰了一下而已 |
[15:45] | Pops was an excellent driving teacher. | 老爷子是十分优秀的驾驶教练 |
[15:48] | Unfortunately, I was not a great student. | 不幸的是 我不是一个好学生 |
[15:50] | Surprising amount of paperwork for a tiny, little nudge. | 轻轻碰了一下居然要填那么多文件 |
[15:53] | Dad, we T-boned a cop. | 爸 我们拦腰撞了一个警察 |
[15:55] | And you told him to stop making a big deal out of it. | 你还叫他不要大题小做 |
[15:57] | I think that cop had something going on at home. | 我觉得那警察是在家气不顺了 |
[16:01] | Okay, first things first. | 好了 首先 |
[16:03] | Give me your keys, Al. | 把你的车钥匙给我 老艾 |
[16:05] | No more driving. | 不许再开车了 |
[16:06] | How is this on me? Adam was behind the wheel. | 为什么要罚我 刚才开车的是亚当 |
[16:09] | You know how it works. | 你明白规矩 |
[16:10] | It’s the circle of driving. | 这是驾驶的循环 |
[16:11] | Somebody loses a license, someone gets a license. | 有人吊销驾照 有人考到驾照 |
[16:14] | Or, Pops keeps driving, ’cause I’m not. | 或者 老爷子继续开车 因为我不开 |
[16:16] | See? The circle of driving ends with me. | 瞧 驾驶的循环在我这结束了 |
[16:19] | The circle of driving does not end with you. | 驾驶的循环不会在你这结束 |
[16:20] | Or… | 或者 |
[16:22] | Pops keeps driving, ’cause I’m not. | 老爷子继续开车 因为我不开 |
[16:24] | See? The circle of driving ends with me. | 瞧 驾驶的循环在我这结束了 |
[16:26] | You can’t end the circle of driving. | 你不能结束驾驶的循环 |
[16:27] | I just did! The circle is complete! | 我这就结束了 循环圆满了 |
[16:30] | Listen, Cookie Bite. | 听我说 小饼干 |
[16:31] | I know you’re scared to drive. | 我知道你害怕开车 |
[16:33] | But you shouldn’t be. | 但你不该害怕 |
[16:34] | Truth is, I… | 真相是 我… |
[16:36] | might’ve slightly exaggerated | 可能稍微夸大了 |
[16:39] | the safety of the highways and byways, | 公路和小路的安全问题 |
[16:40] | just to make sure you were safe. | 只是为了确保你不会出事 |
[16:43] | So I won’t stall out on train tracks | 所以我不会被卡在铁轨上 |
[16:44] | and end up cleaning pools with my face? | 最后用脸来清理泳池 |
[16:46] | Not if you get regular oil changes and fill up your car — | 如果你定期换机油给车加油就不会 |
[16:48] | – Beverly. – Sorry. | -贝弗莉 -抱歉 |
[16:50] | Train tracks are fine. | 铁轨很安全的 |
[16:51] | Murray? What about you? | 默里 你有什么要说的 |
[16:53] | What about me? | 我有什么要说的 |
[16:54] | Well, maybe you apologize for always calling the kid a moron. | 或许你想为总叫这孩子白痴而道歉 |
[17:00] | Yeah… | 好吧 |
[17:03] | That’s the nicest sound you ever made at me. | 那是你对我发出过的最友善的声音了 |
[17:06] | Even morons can drive. | 白痴也能开车 |
[17:07] | Especially you. | 特别是你 |
[17:15] | I thought we could keep kareoga going. | 我觉得卡拉托加派对可以继续下去 |
[17:17] | Um, we’re good, Whitney Houston. | 不必了 大歌星 |
[17:18] | Look, I just wanted people to like me. | 我只是想让大家喜欢我 |
[17:21] | Then, when they didn’t, I acted judgey and showed off. | 大家不喜欢我时 我就刻薄又想显摆 |
[17:25] | Maybe I can make up for it? | 或许我能弥补一下 |
[17:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:30] | Hey, everybody, I’m Erica. | 大家好 我是爱丽卡 |
[17:33] | I’m also Big Tasty’s sister. | 我还是大甜甜的姐姐 |
[17:36] | Big Tasty! | 大甜甜 |
[17:39] | Anyway, I hear part of kareoga | 总之 我听说在卡拉托加派对 |
[17:41] | is singing along, | 要大家一起唱 |
[17:42] | so join in if you want. | 所以想唱就一起唱吧 |
[17:50] | *Love is like a bomb, baby, come on, get it on* | *爱就像炸弹 宝贝快来点燃我* |
[17:53] | *Livin’ like a lover with a radar phone* | *活得像个带着雷达电话的情人* |
[17:56] | *Lookin’ like a tramp, like a video vamp* | *看起来像在流浪 像在镜头前放荡* |
[17:59] | *I’m a demolition woman, will you be my man* | *我是火爆的女郎 你可否做我的男人* |
[18:10] | Hey, Pops? Got a second? | 老爷子 你有空吗 |
[18:11] | Sure thing, kiddo. | 当然有 孩子 |
[18:13] | Listen, I was thinking… | 我之前在想 |
[18:15] | Maybe Mom and Dad are right. | 或许老妈老爸是对的 |
[18:18] | Maybe it’s time for you to stop driving. | 或许你是时候停止开车了 |
[18:20] | For real this time. | 这次来真的 |
[18:21] | Your parents put you up to this? | 是你爸妈叫你来的吗 |
[18:23] | No. | 不是 |
[18:25] | This time, it’s coming from me. | 这次是我自己想劝你 |
[18:26] | I know Mom drilled car safety into my head and all, | 我知道老妈用驾驶安全给我洗脑了 |
[18:30] | but I think, in your case, you really should listen. | 但我想对你而言 你真的该听一听 |
[18:32] | Adam, I can’t just stop driving. | 亚当 我不能就这么不开车了 |
[18:35] | I mean, how are we gonna go on all our crazy adventures? | 那我们要怎么去疯狂大冒险 |
[18:39] | Easy. I’ll drive us. | 很简单 由我开车 |
[18:40] | You? | 你 |
[18:41] | If getting my license | 如果考驾照 |
[18:43] | means I get to keep hanging out with you, | 意味着我能继续和你一起共度时光 |
[18:45] | then I’m all in. | 那我就考 |
[18:47] | You’d do that for me? | 你愿意为了我这么做 |
[18:49] | Then I guess these are yours now. | 那我想这是你的车钥匙了 |
[18:56] | I’ll work on that. | 我会练习的 |
[18:57] | Come here. | 来抱抱 |
[18:58] | And with that, | 就这样 |
[18:59] | the circle of driving was finally complete. | 驾驶的循环终于圆满了 |
[19:01] | *Shake it up* | *摇一摇* |
[19:04] | *Break the bubble, break it up* | *打破泡泡 全打破* |
[19:10] | *Pour some sugar on me* | *对我倾倒甜蜜* |
[19:13] | *In the name of love* | *以爱之名* |
[19:15] | *Pour some sugar on me* | *对我倾倒甜蜜* |
[19:19] | *Come on, fire me up* | *快来点燃我* |
[19:21] | There’s nothing harder in life | 人生中最难的事 |
[19:22] | than facing what scares you most. | 就是面对你最恐惧的事 |
[19:24] | Sometimes you just need a little nudge | 有时你需要有人推你一把 |
[19:26] | to get behind the wheel and hit the gas. | 才能握住方向盘踩下油门 |
[19:28] | Drive safe, moron. | 安全驾驶 白痴 |
[19:30] | And when your family’s along for the ride, | 而当你的家人与你同行时 |
[19:32] | nothing you can’t do, nowhere you can’t go. | 你无所不能 无所不至 |
[19:34] | *Listen Red light, yellow light, green-alight, go* | *红灯 黄灯 绿灯 跟我走* |
[19:38] | *Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up* | *甜蜜的梦 甜到不行 放轻松* |
[19:41] | That magic night, | 在那个神奇的夜晚 |
[19:42] | Erica finally found her place at college. | 爱丽卡终于在大学找到了她的位置 |
[19:44] | And I found that history had a way of repeating itself. | 而我发现历史总有办法自我重复 |
[19:47] | I know you’re bummed about giving up driving, | 我知道你因为不再开车很郁闷 |
[19:49] | so I thought this place would cheer you up. | 我想这个地方能让你开心 |
[19:54] | You know me well, kiddo. | 你真了解我 孩子 |
[19:56] | Oh, hell no! | 门都没有 |
[19:58] | We’re going to the Spaghetti Warehouse across the street. | 我们要去街对面吃意大利面 |
[20:00] | Don’t even look at this place. | 看都不要看这个地方 |
[20:02] | *Pour some sugar on me* | *对我倾倒甜蜜* |
[20:06] | *in the name of love* | *以爱之名* |
[20:08] | *Pour some sugar on me* | *对我倾倒甜蜜* |
[20:11] | In the end, all it takes | 最终 我们要做的 |
[20:12] | is finding the courage to crank it up, | 不过是找到勇气突破自己 |
[20:14] | hit the road, and keep on driving. | 就此上路 一路开下去 |
[20:17] | *I’m hot, sticky sweet* | *我情欲似火 甜到胶着* |
[20:20] | *From my head to my feet, yeah* | *从头到脚* |
[20:25] | *Take a bottle, shake it up* | *拿起酒瓶 摇一摇* |
[20:33] | *Break the bubble* | *打破泡泡* |
[20:35] | 巴瑞·金伯格的16岁生日 早上6点45分 | |
[20:39] | Happy birthday! What do you want for breakfast? | 生日快乐 早餐想吃什么 |
[20:42] | – Privacy! – Oh, please. | -隐私 -拜托 |
[20:45] | Don’t forget to wash your bottom. | 别忘了洗屁屁 |
[20:47] | 亚当·金伯格的16岁生日 早上6点47分 | |
[20:51] | Happy birthday, schmoo! | 生日快乐 小宝贝 |
[20:52] | What do you want for breakfast? | 早餐想吃什么 |
[20:54] | How about some pancake dippers? | 培根薄饼怎么样 |
[20:58] | Don’t forget to wash your bottom. | 别忘了洗屁屁 |
[20:59] | On it! | 这就洗 |