时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, | 在八十年代 |
[00:00] | before Will Smith was a planet-saving movie megastar, | 威尔·史密斯成为拯救地球的电影巨星前 |
[00:04] | he was a home-grown Philly rap star | 是个土生土长的费城饶舌歌星 |
[00:06] | known as The Fresh Prince. | 以”新鲜王子”的名号活跃荧屏 |
[00:08] | Together with DJ Jazzy Jeff, they took the world by storm | 他与DJ爵士杰夫一起 席卷全球 |
[00:11] | and made us all want to spit rhymes and scratch records. | 让所有人都想满口押韵乱刮唱片 |
[00:16] | No one loved it more than my brother, Barry. | 没人比我哥巴瑞更爱这些了 |
[00:19] | Well, this is ruined. | 彻底刮坏了 |
[00:21] | *There’s no need to argue. Parents just don’t understand* | *没必要争论 家长们就是不理解* |
[00:25] | I love how Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince | 我喜欢爵士杰夫和新鲜王子 |
[00:27] | are always super funny and rap about happy stuff. | 总是那么搞笑 写的都是快乐的歌 |
[00:29] | And yet they still have edge. | 并且仍然很前卫 |
[00:31] | I mean, these dudes are basically identical to us. | 那两个人基本上和咱俩一样 |
[00:33] | Really? I don’t think the mean streets of West Philly | 真的吗 我觉得西费城主流 |
[00:36] | are anything like the quiet cul-de-sacs of Jenkintown. | 和珍金镇安静的小胡同没什么相似之处吧 |
[00:38] | Dude, thing about it — | 哥们 你想想看 |
[00:39] | Fresh Prince raps about how he hates homework, | 新鲜王子的饶舌写的是他讨厌做作业 |
[00:41] | loves video games, | 喜欢电子游戏 |
[00:43] | and how all parents just don’t understand. | 和所有家长们就是不理解 |
[00:45] | – That does sound like us. – Shut up, shut up! | -听起来的确像我们 -闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[00:47] | Here comes the best part. | 最棒的部分来了 |
[00:48] | Okay, here’s the situation | 情况是这样的 |
[00:50] | My parents went away on a week’s vacation | 我的家长去度假一周 |
[00:53] | Dude! Stop singing my part! | 哥们 别再唱我的部分了 |
[00:56] | Clearly, if we were a hip-hop duo, | 很显然如果我们是嘻哈二人组 |
[00:57] | you would be Jazzy Jeff and I’d be The Fresh Prince. | 你是爵士杰夫而我是新鲜王子 |
[01:00] | I don’t want to be the Jazzy Jeff. | 我不想当爵士杰夫 |
[01:01] | He just stands in the back and bops his head. | 他不过是站在后面点头而已 |
[01:03] | Everything falls apart without the bop. | 他不点头的话一切都会失控 |
[01:05] | Then you be him. You bop. | 那你当他 你点头 |
[01:06] | I don’t wanna bop. | 我不想点头 |
[01:08] | What if we both be The Fresh Prince? | 如果我们两个都当新鲜王子呢 |
[01:09] | Wait, is that even allowed? Can there be two? | 等等 这样不犯规吗 能有两个吗 |
[01:12] | Did we just become a rap duo | 我们是不是就这样成为了饶舌二人组 |
[01:14] | whose future’s so bright, we got to wear chains? | 前程一片大好 好到要戴大金链 |
[01:16] | That’s for sure not the expression, | 肯定没有这种比喻 |
[01:17] | but, yes, I think we did. | 但我想是的 |
[01:19] | Which means we need Jazzy Jeff | 就是说我们需要立刻购置爵士杰夫 |
[01:20] | and Fresh Prince gear stat! | 和新鲜王子的装备 |
[01:23] | Neon — the color of the streets. | 荧光色是街头的颜色 |
[01:25] | Too bright. Here, try this on. | 太晃眼了 给 试试这个 |
[01:27] | What’s wrong? This shirt cost $20. | 怎么了 这件衬衫可要二十美元 |
[01:30] | This shirt is plaid with a butterfly collar. | 这是件有蝴蝶领的格子衬衫 |
[01:32] | What are you doing? You’ll ruin my rep. | 你这是做什么 你会毁了我的名声 |
[01:34] | You’re only 16. You don’t have a rep yet. | 你才十六岁 你还没有名声呢 |
[01:36] | Let’s put these clothes back, please? | 求你把这些衣服放回去吧 |
[01:38] | No. You go to school to learn, | 不行 你们去学校是为了学习 |
[01:39] | not for a fashion show. | 不是参加时装表演 |
[01:41] | Here, try on these double-knit, reversible slacks. | 给 试试这条双面针织能两面穿的休闲裤 |
[01:43] | Oh, balls, no! | 见鬼 不要 |
[01:45] | She’ll never understand! | 她永远不会理解的 |
[02:00] | It was December 6th, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的十二月六日 |
[02:02] | and Erica was feeling the freedom of life at college. | 爱丽卡正在享受大学的自由生活 |
[02:04] | – Well, sort of. – Hey, Erica. | -算是吧 -爱丽卡 |
[02:06] | Don’t you “Erica” me, Erica. | 别叫我”爱丽卡” 爱丽卡 |
[02:08] | Your mom’s left like 50 messages. | 你妈留了五十条留言了 |
[02:10] | 50? Please. Don’t be so dramatic. | 五十条 别这么夸张好吗 |
[02:13] | You have 49 new messages. | 你有四十九条留言 |
[02:17] | Told ya. | 就说没那么多 |
[02:18] | Hey, Boopie! It’s Mama! | 小宝贝 是妈妈 |
[02:19] | Haven’t heard from you this morning. | 今早没接到你的电话 |
[02:21] | Call me! | 给我打电话 |
[02:22] | Hey, it’s me again. | 又是我 |
[02:23] | Thought I’d check in on my only daughter | 我想看看我唯一的女儿 |
[02:25] | and light of my life, who may be in great danger. | 我的生活之光好不好 是否遇到了大危机 |
[02:28] | Erica, please pick up the phone. | 爱丽卡 求你接电话吧 |
[02:30] | It’s 2:20, and I’m starting to wonder | 2点20分了 我开始担心 |
[02:31] | if you’ve been attacked by a bear. | 你被熊袭击了 |
[02:32] | – Are there bears here? – No. | -这里有熊吗 -没有 |
[02:34] | It’s 5:23, | 已经5点23分了 |
[02:37] | and I need to know where you are! | 我需要知道你在哪 |
[02:41] | I’ve taken a few deep breaths, and I’m good. | 我深呼吸了几次 我没事了 |
[02:44] | Now I’m hyperventilating. | 现在我换气过度了 |
[02:46] | Call me! | 给我打电话 |
[02:47] | Call me! | 给我打电话 |
[02:49] | Dear, God! | 我的天啊 |
[02:50] | I literally spoke to that woman a few days ago. | 我前几天才给那女人打过电话 |
[02:52] | Look, moms worry. It’s, like, what they do. | 老妈都这么爱担心 她们吧 就这样 |
[02:54] | – Just pick up next time. – No! | -下次接电话就行了 -不行 |
[02:56] | If I talk to her once a day, | 如果我一天和她通一次话 |
[02:58] | then she’ll want to talk once an hour | 她就会想每小时通一次话 |
[03:00] | and then once a minute. | 然后每分钟通一次话 |
[03:00] | When will the madness end? | 这种疯狂什么时候是个头 |
[03:02] | I don’t think it ever will. | 我想不会有头了 |
[03:03] | Your life’s gonna be really bad. | 你这辈子就这么糟心了 |
[03:07] | Hello? | 你好 |
[03:10] | Murray, she picked up for a split second | 默里 她接起了一下下 |
[03:12] | and then hung up. There’s only one explanation. | 然后挂掉了 这只有一种解释 |
[03:14] | She doesn’t want to talk to you. | 她不想和你说话 |
[03:15] | – Go to sleep. – No. | -睡吧 -不 |
[03:16] | She was obviously eating a hard candy, | 她很显然是吃了一块硬糖 |
[03:18] | and it got lodged in her throat. | 然后糖卡在了喉咙里 |
[03:20] | And when she grabbed the phone to call 911, she passed out! | 她抓起电话想打911 结果昏过去了 |
[03:23] | What kind of college has hard candies lying around? | 哪家大学到处都有硬糖可吃 |
[03:25] | You don’t know! | 你又不了解 |
[03:26] | There could be a lobby with a dish. | 说不定是有东西吃的休息室 |
[03:27] | Are you watching that S.O.B. Phil Donahue again? | 你是不是又看菲尔·多纳休那犊子的节目了 |
[03:29] | He did an expose on choking hazards, Murray. | 他的节目说了人有多容易噎死 默里 |
[03:32] | Did you know that hard candy kills more people than smoking? | 你知道硬糖的致死率比吸烟还高吗 |
[03:36] | That gray-haired bastard. All he does is make you worry. | 那个灰头发的王八蛋 他就会吓唬人 |
[03:39] | When Erica lived here, | 爱丽卡住在家里时 |
[03:40] | she was fed and clothed and had easy BMs. | 她吃得饱穿得暖粑粑也拉得顺 |
[03:42] | Now I don’t know what’s going on, and it’s torture. | 现在我不知道她怎么样 折磨死我了 |
[03:49] | Are you sleeping? | 你睡着了吗 |
[03:52] | I’m up! | 我没睡 |
[03:54] | – W-who’s locked out? – What?! | -谁被锁门外了 -什么 |
[03:55] | You said, um, um, someone’s locked out. | 你说有人被锁在门外了 |
[03:58] | No, you fell asleep again! | 不是 你又睡着了 |
[04:02] | While my mom was failing to reach Erica, | 在我妈与爱丽卡失联时 |
[04:04] | my and my big bro were brainstorming ways | 我和我哥正在进行头脑风暴 |
[04:07] | to reach rap superstardom. | 想出成为超级明星的方法 |
[04:08] | As you all know, | 众所周知 |
[04:09] | Fresh Prince has what we in showbiz call “It.” | 新鲜王子有我们娱乐圈所谓的”范” |
[04:12] | – Love him. – So approachable. | -特爱他 -特平易近人 |
[04:13] | My mom knows his aunt and hears good things. | 我妈认识他姑妈 听说了不少好话 |
[04:15] | The secret behind Fresh Prince’s success is | 新鲜王子成功背后的秘诀是 |
[04:17] | his rhymes are always about funny, universal topics. | 他的饶舌总是关于人人都能共鸣的趣事 |
[04:20] | Example — Parents just don’t understand. | 例如 家长们就是不理解 |
[04:22] | Naked Rob, do your parents understand? | 裸罗伯 你家长理解吗 |
[04:24] | No, they don’t. | 不 不理解 |
[04:25] | They said I should at least wear flip-flops outside. | 他们说我在外面至少该穿双拖鞋 |
[04:27] | Naked Rob don’t do flip-flops. | 裸罗伯不穿拖鞋 |
[04:29] | I’m super fired up and angry, | 我特别激动与气愤 |
[04:31] | ’cause they refuse to understand. | 因为他们就是不肯理解 |
[04:33] | Which means all we got to do is | 也就是说我们要做的 |
[04:35] | write a song that speaks to every kid our age, too. | 就是也写首同龄人有共鸣的歌 |
[04:37] | Easy. Let’s do a song called “Grown Ups Just Don’t Get It.” | 简单 我们写首”大人们就是不明白” |
[04:40] | That’s kind of just another way | 那不过是用另一种方式说 |
[04:41] | of saying “Parents Just Don’t Understand.” | “家长们就是不理解” |
[04:43] | Okay, what about “Parents Just Do Understand”? | 好吧 那”家长们就是理解”怎么样 |
[04:47] | Yeah, but we flip it so it’s “Parents Don’t Understand.” | 没错 但我们改成”家长们不理解” |
[04:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:51] | That’s just the same song as theirs. | 那和他们的歌是一样的 |
[04:53] | Fine! Then double flip it — | 好吧 那我们再改一改 |
[04:55] | “Children Just Do Understand”! | “孩子们就是理解” |
[04:57] | And what do we understand? | 我们理解什么 |
[04:58] | That all parents don’t understand. | 理解所有家长就是不理解 |
[05:00] | – We did it! – No! | -我们做到了 -做什么到 |
[05:02] | We just keep circling back to the same thing. | 我们总是绕回那同一首歌 |
[05:04] | Hey, moron, trying to eat an Eggo, | 白痴 我在吃华夫饼 |
[05:06] | and I can’t hear myself chew. | 都听不到自己咀嚼的声音了 |
[05:08] | But we’re coming up with a multi-platinum rap single. | 但我们在构思能获得多白金的饶舌单曲 |
[05:10] | I do not care. | 我不在乎 |
[05:11] | But we need to record a hit demo. | 但我们得录一个热门试音带 |
[05:12] | Don’t care. | 不在乎 |
[05:13] | But there’s a recording booth at the — | 但商场有个录影棚… |
[05:15] | – Don’t care. – But we-but we — | -不在乎 -可我们 |
[05:16] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[05:17] | – We’re — – Why don’t you — | -我们… -你为啥… |
[05:18] | I literally do not care. Go out and rap to the trees. | 我是真心不在乎 去外面对着树饶舌去 |
[05:22] | – Go! – Fine! | -快去 -好吧 |
[05:23] | In that moment, our grumpy-ass dad | 在那一刻 我们暴躁的老爸 |
[05:25] | became Barry’s inspiration for our new hit single. | 变成了巴瑞写热门单曲的灵感 |
[05:28] | Wait! That’s it. | 等等 有了 |
[05:30] | We’re not gonna do a song about parents. | 我们不用写关于两位家长的歌 |
[05:32] | All we need is one parent. | 写一位家长就够了 |
[05:34] | “Dads Just Don’t Care.” | 《老爸们就是不在乎》 |
[05:37] | That’s so true. | 说得太对了 |
[05:38] | And brilliant, ’cause your dad really doesn’t care, | 还很天才 因为老爸真的不在乎 |
[05:41] | ’cause he’s given up on life. | 因为他已经放弃人生了 |
[05:42] | JTP, drop a beat. | JTP 来点节奏 |
[05:44] | Time for Fresh Prince to bust some sick rhymes. | 新鲜王子该开始炫酷的饶舌了 |
[05:46] | And Jazzy Jeff to listen to only one headphone | 还有爵士杰夫出于某种原因 |
[05:48] | – for some reason. – Let’s get it. | -只听耳机的一边 -走起 |
[05:49] | And so we got to work on our rap masterpiece. | 于是我们开始了饶舌名作的创作 |
[05:51] | Meanwhile… | 与此同时… |
[05:54] | Geoff Schwartz, get in! Erica’s in grave danger! | 杰夫·施瓦茨 爱丽卡现在很危险 |
[05:56] | – Seriously?! – Not yet, but she could be. | -真的假的 -还没有 不过有可能 |
[05:58] | We won’t know until we call, | 我们打电话前都不能肯定 |
[05:59] | and by “we” I mean “you.” | “我们”是指”你” |
[06:01] | Oh, God, oh, God, what’s happening?! | 天哪 天哪 这是什么情况 |
[06:02] | – Just get in the damn car! – But my cello! | -快点上车就是了 -可我的大提琴 |
[06:04] | There’s no time! Let’s move! | 没时间了 我们走 |
[06:06] | It was Geoff’s worst nightmare — | 那是杰夫最可怕的噩梦 |
[06:08] | Erica was far away and helpless | 爱丽卡身处远方孤独无助 |
[06:10] | and obviously in great danger… | 而且还身陷险境 |
[06:12] | I’m so scared! | 我太害怕了 |
[06:13] | …Until he realized she wasn’t. | 直到他意识到根本没这回事 |
[06:15] | So, just to be clear, | 让我确认一下 |
[06:16] | you want me to talk to Erica | 你想让我给爱丽卡打电话 |
[06:18] | in front of you while you listen in? | 而你就在旁边听着 |
[06:19] | Don’t forget this list of questions. | 别忘了问单子上的问题 |
[06:21] | Make sure to read them word for word. | 确保一字不差地问她 |
[06:22] | – It’s ringing. – Wait. | -通了 -等等 |
[06:23] | This feels a smidge super dishonest, | 我觉得这有点超级不诚实 |
[06:25] | and I’m not sure if I’m comfort — | 我不确定我想这样… |
[06:27] | It’s Geoff. | 是我 杰夫 |
[06:28] | I don’t know if you’re screening, | 我不知道你是不是在躲别人电话 |
[06:29] | but give me a call back, and — | 但给我回个话… |
[06:31] | I’m here. Sorry, | 我在 抱歉 |
[06:32] | just dodging my insane mother. | 我只是在躲我疯狂的老妈 |
[06:33] | You get it. | 你懂的 |
[06:35] | No! No. Totally disagree. | 不 不 完全不同意 |
[06:37] | She’s the coolest. | 她最酷了 |
[06:38] | Okay. So, what’s going on? | 好吧 你在做什么 |
[06:40] | Not much, just…here in my home, | 没做什么 我在家里 |
[06:42] | in-in my house, where-where I sit currently, | 在我的房子里 我目前正坐在 |
[06:45] | on my bed, I-in my room. | 我房间里 我的床上 |
[06:46] | Your room? | 你的房间 |
[06:47] | I thought your parents took your phone away | 你爸妈不是因为我们的高额长途话费 |
[06:48] | because of our long-distance bills. | 把你的电话拆了吗 |
[06:50] | I…just got a new one. | 我刚刚新装了一个 |
[06:51] | It’s yellow, and it’s real. | 是黄色的 真实存在的 |
[06:53] | And how are your booms? | 你的粑粑怎么样 |
[06:55] | – What? – Your booms. | -什么 -你的粑粑 |
[06:56] | Are-are-are you going boom? | 你最近拉粑粑了吗 |
[06:57] | Because a healthy girl goes boom. | 因为健康的女孩要拉粑粑 |
[06:59] | What the hell, dude? | 搞什么 哥们 |
[07:01] | I’m sorry, does that mean that you’re not going boom? | 抱歉 那是你没有拉粑粑的意思吗 |
[07:02] | J-just answer the question. I’m so sorry about this! | 你就回答我吧 我真的好抱歉 |
[07:04] | Forget the booms. Move on. | 别管粑粑了 下一个 |
[07:06] | Let’s talk toenails. | 说说你的脚趾甲 |
[07:07] | Are you clipping your toenails the right way? | 你剪脚趾甲的方式对吗 |
[07:08] | Because curved clippings make ingrowns. | 因为弯着剪会导致趾甲内生的 |
[07:11] | Oh, God, this is hard. | 天哪 太难了 |
[07:13] | Did someone else pick up? | 有谁在用电话吗 |
[07:14] | Nope. Ignore that. | 没有 别管它 |
[07:15] | It’s just me in my house alone. | 只有我一个人在我家 |
[07:16] | – Hello? – Hello? | -你好 -你好 |
[07:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:18] | – Say something! – Hello? | -说点什么 -你好 |
[07:19] | – Hello? – Barry? | -你好 -巴瑞 |
[07:20] | Did I dial you? That’s so weird. | 我给你打电话了吗 真奇怪 |
[07:23] | I don’t even know your number. | 我都不知道你的号码 |
[07:24] | What? No. Geoff dialed me. | 什么 不 是杰夫给我打的电话 |
[07:26] | – Geoff? – Yep! | -杰夫 -没错 |
[07:27] | Barry’s here, too, hanging out with me in my house. | 巴瑞也在这 和我在我家里消磨时光 |
[07:29] | JTP JTP! | |
[07:30] | Can you guys get off my line? | 你们别占我的线好吗 |
[07:31] | I’m trying to call the library | 我想给图书馆打电话 |
[07:33] | to find out what things rhyme with “father.” | 看看什么词和”父亲”押韵 |
[07:35] | “Bother”! Now get off the phone! | “闹心” 快挂电话吧 |
[07:37] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[07:38] | – Hello?! – Hello? | -你好 -你好 |
[07:39] | – Hello? – Adam? | -你好 -亚当 |
[07:40] | Hi, Mrs. Geary, is Jackie there? | 吉里太太 杰基在吗 |
[07:41] | It’s Erica, dorkus. | 我是爱丽卡 呆瓜 |
[07:43] | Why are you at Geoff’s house, too? | 你为什么也在杰夫家 |
[07:44] | – Geoff’s house? – Yeah, my house! | -杰夫家 -没错 我家 |
[07:46] | Go do nerd stuff at your house, Adam! | 回你自己家弄那些宅男的东西去 亚当 |
[07:48] | I’m panicking. | 我好慌 |
[07:49] | Keep cool and ask the questions. | 保持冷静继续问问题 |
[07:51] | How deep are you going with your Q-tips when you clean your ears? | 你挖耳朵时棉签插多深 |
[07:54] | – Just tell me right now! – Pretty deep, bro. | -现在就告诉我 -挺深的 兄弟 |
[07:55] | – Not you! – Just stop, Geoff. | -没问你 -住口吧 杰夫 |
[07:57] | I know you’re in my kitchen with my mom. | 我知道你在我家厨房和我妈在一起 |
[08:00] | No! No. | 不是的 |
[08:01] | I’m just, uh, here at the Schwartzes’, | 我也在施瓦茨家 |
[08:04] | having tea with Linda. Yeah. | 和琳达一起喝茶 |
[08:06] | Our-our lines must’ve gotten crossed. | 咱俩家肯定是串线了 |
[08:08] | Mom, don’t ever call me again! | 妈 永远别再给我打电话了 |
[08:11] | – Bye, Geoff. – B-B-Bye, baby. | -拜拜 杰夫 -拜拜 宝贝 |
[08:15] | Well, Geoff, you really screwed the pooch on this. | 杰夫 这次你真的搞砸了 |
[08:17] | You know, that cello actually belongs to the school. | 要知道 那架大提琴是学校财产 |
[08:20] | Gentlemen of the JTP. | JTP的先生们 |
[08:22] | -JTP -JTP – JTP. – JTP. | |
[08:23] | Thank you for joining us for what will be | 欢迎各位来参加 |
[08:25] | the most important musical event of your lives. | 各位一生中最重要的音乐盛会 |
[08:27] | Better than when we saw the greatest bands in the world | 比我们亲眼看到世界上最棒的乐队 |
[08:29] | play Live Aid? | 现场表演还帮 |
[08:30] | 1,000%. | 百分之一千 |
[08:32] | I literally stake Adam’s life on it. | 我可以真的用亚当的性命保证 |
[08:34] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[08:35] | 新鲜王子大甜甜与DJ亚当当 老爸们就是不在乎 巴瑞·金伯格唱片 体育娱乐公司 | |
[08:35] | *Now, here’s a little story about our dad* | *跟你们说个我爸的小趣事* |
[08:38] | *He calls us morons when he gets real mad* | *他每次生气都叫我们白痴* |
[08:40] | *He doesn’t wear pants, and he sits in a chair* | *他不爱穿裤子 总霸占椅子* |
[08:43] | *You know what I’m sayin’? Dads just don’t care* | *你可否明白我的意思 老爸们就是不在乎* |
[08:46] | *Okay, here’s the situation* | *就是这么个情形* |
[08:48] | *Our dad has a problem with flatulation* | *我们的老爸总是屁放个不停* |
[08:50] | *He doesn’t care about anything, for real* | *他是真心不在乎任何事情* |
[08:53] | *I got an “A” on a test, and he said, “Big deal”* | *我考试拿了A 他说”有啥了不起”* |
[08:55] | *He has no worries, he has no fears* | *他什么都不害怕 什么都不担心* |
[08:58] | *He hasn’t seen a doctor in 15 years* | *他已经有十五年没有去就医* |
[09:00] | *If we come to our dad and we need to cry* | *如果我们投入父亲的怀抱想要哭泣* |
[09:02] | *He says, “You’re ruining this episode of ‘Magnum, P.I.’* | *他会说”你毁了这集电视剧* |
[09:05] | *Can’t you see I’m busy and don’t wanna be bothered?* | *你看不出我很忙不想别人烦吗* |
[09:07] | *Sometimes I ask God why he made me a father* | *有时我会问老天为啥让我成为老爸* |
[09:10] | *Now leave me alone and go upstairs”* | *快点上楼去 别烦我啦”* |
[09:12] | *You know what I’m sayin’? Dads just don’t care* | *你明白我的意思吗 老爸们就是不在乎* |
[09:15] | *If you don’t know our dad, hey, don’t worry* | *如果你不认识我们老爸 那也没关系* |
[09:18] | *Last name Goldberg, first name Murray* | *他姓金伯格 名叫默里* |
[09:20] | *Most dads play catch and throw around a ball* | *大多数老爸都玩接球游戏* |
[09:22] | *But our dad doesn’t care about his kids at all* | *但我们老爸完全不在乎他的孩子* |
[09:27] | *M to the G berg! What a failure!* | *金伯格家的老默 一个败者* |
[09:33] | Adam! Look! We blew them away! | 亚当 快看 他们被震撼得无语了 |
[09:36] | Dude, I got to be honest. | 哥们 我得说实话 |
[09:38] | This song is very mean and hurtful. | 这首歌太刻薄太伤人了 |
[09:40] | Yeah. I-I think what happened here is | 是的 我认为这是因为 |
[09:42] | you two were egging each other on in a vacuum | 你们两个隔离起来不断忽悠彼此 |
[09:44] | and lost all perspective. | 完全没从客观角度来看 |
[09:45] | But the good news is, | 但好消息是 |
[09:46] | you were smart enough to run it by us first. | 你们够聪明 知道先让我们看看 |
[09:49] | That would have been smart, | 那的确够聪明 |
[09:50] | if we hadn’t already given our dad a copy. | 如果我们还没给老爸送一份副本的话 |
[09:52] | Yes. That is what we did. | 是的 我们的确那样做了 |
[09:55] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼 |
[09:57] | D- Hey, look who’s watched | 爸 看看是谁 |
[09:58] | a copy of our latest work in progress! | 刚看了我们最新的半成品 |
[10:00] | You guys think I’m a bad dad? | 你们认为我是个不称职的老爸 |
[10:02] | Not you specifically. | 不是特指你 |
[10:04] | The song’s called “Dads Just Don’t Care” — | 这首歌叫《老爸们就是不在乎》 |
[10:06] | all dads. | 所有老爸 |
[10:07] | You say my first and last name. | 你们对我指名道姓了 |
[10:10] | You’re literally shoving me into the garbage. | 你真真把我塞到垃圾桶里去了 |
[10:12] | True, true. We did do that. | 是的 是的 我们的确塞了 |
[10:15] | Come on, it’s just a goof. | 别这样 只是搞笑而已 |
[10:16] | We bust balls, we have fun. You get it. | 我们互损 互开玩笑 你懂的 |
[10:19] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[10:21] | And you know what? Go fxxx yourself. | 你猜怎么着 你俩给我玩蛋去 |
[10:26] | You guys think I nap because I’m lazy? | 你们认为我打盹是因为我懒 |
[10:28] | No. I nap because I work my fxxxxxx fingers to the bone | 不 我打盹是因为我他妈的累掉半条命 |
[10:33] | so you little fxxxxxx can have your dumb fxxxxxx tennis shoes | 好让你们俩小犊子穿得起傻逼网球鞋 |
[10:37] | and your expensive fxxxxxx cameras. | 和你那个破逼摄像机 |
[10:40] | I feel like we should go. | 我觉得我们该走了 |
[10:42] | No, you little fxxxxxx need to hear this. | 不 你们这些小犊子需要听听这些 |
[10:44] | That day, my dad did the one thing | 那天 我爸做了一件 |
[10:46] | every parent wishes they could do. | 所有父母都希望能做的事 |
[10:48] | He called his kids out | 他让我们这些孩子明白 |
[10:49] | for being spoiled and ungrateful, | 我们都被惯坏了 不知感恩 |
[10:51] | pulling no punches and speaking from the heart. | 毫不留情且发自内心 |
[10:53] | For my dad, it was a taste of glory. | 我爸在那一刻体会到了荣耀 |
[10:55] | And if you remember one thing from this conversation, | 如果你们能记住这次对话中的一句 |
[10:58] | let it be this — | 就记这一句 |
[11:02] | It seems | 看起来 |
[11:03] | Dad cares a tad more than we thought. | 老爸比我们以为得要更在乎一丢丢 |
[11:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:07] | I kind of feel we should cut his name from the song. | 我觉得我们该把他的名字从歌里删掉 |
[11:09] | Erica may have hung up on my mom forever, | 爱丽卡可能永远不接我妈电话了 |
[11:12] | but little did she know, | 但她却不知道 |
[11:13] | Beverly Goldberg always stays on the line. | 贝弗莉·金伯格永远在线上 |
[11:16] | Okay, we’ve got the party ball, the Solo cups, the black lights. | 镭射球有了 塑料杯有了 黑光灯有了 |
[11:20] | Now we just need a theme. | 现在只差一个主题 |
[11:21] | It’s our first major rager, so we got to go, | 我们第一次办大狂欢吧 必须得 |
[11:23] | like, stupid big | 大得荒唐 |
[11:24] | so the campus knows we mean business. | 让全校学生知道我们是来真格的 |
[11:26] | So, I was thinking “King Tuts and Egyptian Sluts.” | 我想了个”图坦卡蒙与埃及荡妇” |
[11:30] | Delta Fi just did | ΔΦ兄弟会刚办了个 |
[11:31] | “King Tuts and Egyptian Butts.” | “图坦卡蒙与埃及屁股” |
[11:34] | Wait, I got it. | 等等 我想到了 |
[11:35] | “Girls Just Wanna Drink Rum.” | “姑娘们只想喝点朗姆酒” |
[11:37] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:38] | I have, like, the best Cyndi Lauper dress ever. | 我有件特棒的辛迪·劳帕戏服 |
[11:40] | Srini? I can’t hear what she’s saying? | 斯里尼 我听不清她在说什么 |
[11:43] | Get me closer! | 拿近点 |
[11:44] | Is someone, like, spying on us? | 是不是有人吧 在监视我们 |
[11:47] | Stay here and don’t speak. | 在这等着 别说话 |
[11:58] | Srini? Why don’t I hear voices? | 斯里尼 我为什么听不到声音了 |
[12:04] | What’s happening? This silence is killing me. | 怎么回事 没有声音急死我了 |
[12:16] | Sorry for the silence. | 抱歉刚才没声音 |
[12:17] | It’s ’cause Erica started to, uh, sleep. | 因为爱丽卡突然 睡着了 |
[12:20] | Sleep? It’s only 8:00. | 睡了 现在才八点 |
[12:22] | See? You worry for nothing, lady. | 您瞧 没什么可担心的 女士 |
[12:24] | Anyway, I’m co-hosting a party, and I have to go. | 我要联合主持一个派对 我得挂了 |
[12:26] | Did she get you on her side | 她是不是拉拢你 |
[12:27] | by offering to let you co-host her party? | 让你联合主持他的派对 |
[12:32] | Srini, what is she doing to me?! | 斯里尼 她在对我做什么 |
[12:34] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[12:36] | Murray, Erica’s throwing a party. | 默里 爱丽卡要办派对 |
[12:37] | And I’m spinning out. We all got our stuff. | 我头昏脑涨的 我们都有烦心事 |
[12:40] | Donahue did a show about the horrors of college ragers. | 多纳休的一期节目就是讲大学狂欢多恐怖 |
[12:42] | Did you know that a keg can roll over a kid | 你知道酒桶能碾过一个人吗 |
[12:45] | just like the boulder in “Indiana Jones”? | 像《夺宝奇兵》里的巨石一样 |
[12:47] | – What should I do? – Don’t ask me. | -我该怎么做 -别问我 |
[12:50] | The boys just wrote a song about what a garbage dad I am. | 儿子们刚写了首歌说我这爹当得有多烂 |
[12:53] | Oh, please, stop overreacting. | 拜托 别小题大做了 |
[12:55] | Now, where are my keys? | 我的钥匙哪去了 |
[12:57] | I got to drive to D.C. And save Erica | 我要开车去华府救爱丽卡 |
[12:59] | before Donahue does a special on her. | 不然多纳休就要拿她做特辑了 |
[13:01] | While my mom overreacted in a blind panic, | 在我妈小题大做盲目恐慌时 |
[13:02] | Barry’s eyes still hadn’t been opened by Dad’s angry rant. | 我爸愤怒的咆哮还没让巴瑞清醒过来 |
[13:05] | What up, JTP? | 你们好吗 JTP |
[13:07] | -JTP -JTP – JTP. – JTP. | |
[13:08] | Okay, what’s the deal? | 你们这是怎么了 |
[13:10] | Your “JTPs” have been low-energy all week. | 你们这周的”JTP”都特别没精神 |
[13:13] | When your dad chewed you out | 当你爸用那些 |
[13:14] | with those R-rated Richard Pryor words, | 儿童不宜的理查德·普赖尔式骂词骂你时 |
[13:16] | it, like, changed us. | 那改变了我们 |
[13:18] | Yeah. I realized my old man’s more than just a landscaper | 是的 我意识到我爸不只是个 |
[13:21] | who punches holes in the wall when the Eagles lose. | 在老鹰队输球时捶墙的园艺设计师 |
[13:24] | He’s a hero. | 他是个英雄 |
[13:25] | This morning, as my dad was leaving for | 今天早上 我爸正要出门 |
[13:26] | his desk job at the bank… | 去银行做他的小职员 |
[13:28] | I just hugged him so tight. | 我紧紧地拥抱了他 |
[13:31] | I got my dad flowers, | 我给我爸买了花 |
[13:32] | and he was like, “What’s wrong with you?!” | 他说”你这是犯什么病” |
[13:34] | And I was like, “I see you.” | 我说”我懂你” |
[13:36] | And then he broke down crying in his car. | 然后他在车里崩溃大哭 |
[13:38] | What is happening right now?! | 这是什么情况 |
[13:41] | I’ll tell you what’s happening. | 我告诉你是什么情况吧 |
[13:42] | You have to apologize to your dad. | 你必须向你爸道歉 |
[13:44] | You guys are right. | 你们说得对 |
[13:45] | Our only choice is to suck it up | 我们唯一的选择是承认错误 |
[13:47] | and do the mature thing — | 做出成熟的选择 |
[13:48] | write another rap. | 再写一段饶舌 |
[13:49] | You sure, Bar? | 你确定吗 小巴 |
[13:51] | Maybe we should just be a normal family this one time | 或许这次我们能像正常人家一样 |
[13:53] | – and say “Sorry”? – Never. | -说声”对不起” -永不 |
[13:54] | Think about it — What better way to get us out of trouble | 想想看 有什么解决麻烦的办法 |
[13:57] | than to do the exact same thing that got us into trouble? | 比再做一次让我们惹上麻烦的事更好 |
[14:01] | So we rap about the ways Dad doesn’t totally suck? | 我们来一段老爸也不是特别糟糕的饶舌吗 |
[14:04] | I’m on it, DJ. | 这就开始 DJ |
[14:05] | Drop an apology beat, JTP. | 来点道歉的节奏 JTP |
[14:07] | We all really think you should just say “Sorry.” | 我们真的都觉得你该说声”对不起” |
[14:09] | Right now. | 快点的 |
[14:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:12] | And so Barry whipped up a hot new verse. | 于是巴瑞赶出了一段火爆的新饶舌 |
[14:14] | Meanwhile, my sister’s wild | 与此同时 我姐狂野的 |
[14:15] | “Girls Just Wanna Drink Rum” party | “姑娘们只想喝点朗姆酒”派对 |
[14:17] | was out of control. | 已经失控了 |
[14:19] | It was wall-to-wall Cyndi Laupers | 满屋都是辛迪·劳帕 |
[14:21] | grinding on drunk frat boys | 贴着兄弟会男生乱舞 |
[14:22] | dressed as her MTV music-video sidekick | 他们都扮成她音乐录影带里的助手 |
[14:24] | Captain Lou Albano. | 卢·阿尔巴诺队长 |
[14:26] | I’m gonna live forever! | 我会永生不死 |
[14:31] | This party is out of control, Erica. | 这个派对已经失控了 爱丽卡 |
[14:32] | How many people did you invite? | 你邀请了多少人 |
[14:34] | Who cares? Let’s get gro-o-o-ss! | 谁在乎 让我们恶心起来 |
[14:36] | Come on! Someone stole all of our CDs | 拜托 有人偷走了我们所有的CD |
[14:39] | and punched a hole through our wall. | 还在我们的墙上砸了个洞 |
[14:41] | We got to shut this down. | 我们得叫停派对 |
[14:42] | As if. Let’s do things tonight we’ll regret tomorrow! | 才怪 我们今晚做些明天就会后悔的事吧 |
[14:47] | Girls just wanna drink rum! | 姑娘们只想喝点朗姆酒 |
[14:49] | W-What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[14:50] | “Girls wanna drink rum?” or “have fun”? | “姑娘们想喝朗姆酒”还是”找点乐子” |
[14:52] | What? Gross. Stop it. | 什么 真恶心 快停下 |
[14:54] | Loose keg. Donahue was right. | 乱滚的酒桶 多纳休说得对 |
[14:57] | Mama’s comin’, baby. | 妈妈来了 宝贝 |
[14:59] | Erica, you need to get down. | 爱丽卡 你得下来 |
[15:01] | Oh, my God. Listen to yourself. | 我的天 听听你说的话 |
[15:02] | You sound just like a mom. | 你听起来和老妈子一样 |
[15:04] | Yep, Erica would hate to admit it, | 没错 爱丽卡肯定不愿意承认 |
[15:06] | but she couldn’t help but go into full Bev Mode. | 但她难以克制地进入了完全贝弗模式 |
[15:08] | Enough. | 够了 |
[15:09] | My neighbor’s gardener’s son fell off of a dresser, | 我邻居的园丁的儿子从梳妆台上摔下来了 |
[15:11] | and now he spends his whole life with a comfort dog. | 现在他这辈子只能和陪护犬一起过了 |
[15:14] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[15:15] | He also does swim therapy | 他还要做游泳疗法 |
[15:17] | and fist fights with his own shadow. | 和自己的影子打拳击 |
[15:18] | Hi, sweet face. | 小宝贝 |
[15:20] | Mom, what the hell are you doing here?! | 妈 你来做什么 |
[15:21] | Worrying! And it’s a good thing I was, | 我担心 幸好我担心 |
[15:24] | because this party is out of hand. | 因为这个派对已经失控了 |
[15:25] | You have to stop calling and worrying all the time. | 你不能永远打电话担心下去 |
[15:28] | I just need to know that you are safe and snug and okay. | 我只想知道你安全舒适没出事 |
[15:32] | Everything is 100% fine. | 一切都好得不得了 |
[15:41] | Someone broke the dresser. | 有人弄坏了梳妆台 |
[15:43] | It was me. | 是我 |
[15:44] | As Erica finally broke through to our mom, | 爱丽卡终于劝动我妈时 |
[15:47] | me and Barry were ready to bust out our latest apology. | 我和巴瑞正要放出最新的道歉单曲 |
[15:49] | Hello, Father. We see you’re enjoying | 您好 父亲 我们注意到 |
[15:51] | your nightly snack of Snyder’s hard pretzels and milk. | 您在享用夜宵椒盐脆饼和牛奶 |
[15:54] | However, we’d like a moment. | 不过我们想占用您一点时间 |
[15:55] | As you know, yesterday some things were said — | 如您所知 昨天有人说了一些话 |
[15:58] | mostly by you in a mean, shouty way — | 主要是您说的 刻薄地喊的 |
[16:01] | but we’re here to make it better through the | 但我们凭借饶舌的治愈能力 |
[16:02] | healing power of rap. | 前来缓解局面 |
[16:04] | It’s fine. Just drop it. | 没关系的 就这样吧 |
[16:06] | “Drop a fresh beat,” you mean. | 您是指”就这样来点节奏” |
[16:08] | DJ Ad, | DJ亚当 |
[16:09] | play our latest video for our hero M to the G. | 为英雄金家老默播放我们的最新音乐录影带 |
[16:13] | *Okay, here’s the situation* | *情况是这样的* |
[16:13] | 新鲜王子大甜甜与DJ亚当当 道歉饶舌 巴瑞·金伯格唱片 体育娱乐公司 | |
[16:15] | *We may have made a few harsh accusations* | *我们的指责可能有点过分* |
[16:18] | *But our dad cares about us in many ways* | *但我们的老爸其实很在乎我们* |
[16:20] | *When we go out to eat, he’s the guy who pays* | *当我们出去吃饭 他是付款那个人* |
[16:23] | *And he buys us clothes and books and more* | *他给我们买衣服买书买这买那* |
[16:25] | *He’ll even buy the stuff that we break in a store* | *我们在商店碰坏东西 买单的也是他* |
[16:28] | *When it comes to spending big, our dad’s no fool* | *说到花大钱 我们老爸可不怂* |
[16:30] | *That’s why he put us both in private school* | *所以他才把我们往私人学校送* |
[16:34] | *Our dad pays for stuff!* | *我们的老爸给我们花钱* |
[16:36] | After those super-kind rhymes, | 听了这段夸他的饶舌 |
[16:37] | our dad was sure to forgive us. | 我爸肯定会原谅我们 |
[16:39] | No. | 不 |
[16:40] | – No?! – No?! | -不 -不 |
[16:41] | The only nice thing you can say about me | 你们能对我说的唯一的好话 |
[16:42] | is that I pay for stuff? | 就是我给你们花钱 |
[16:44] | What am I, a bank? | 当我是啥 银行吗 |
[16:45] | Banks are awesome. | 银行多棒啊 |
[16:46] | They have unlimited money and lollipops. | 银行有无数的钱和棒棒糖 |
[16:48] | I know what a bank is! | 我不用你解释银行是什么 |
[16:50] | All the tellers are named Debbie. | 所有的出纳员都叫黛比 |
[16:52] | They can turn your dollar bills into coins. | 他们能把整钞换成钢镚 |
[16:54] | Can we stop talking about banks? | 我们不要再说银行了好吗 |
[16:56] | I’m good. I don’t care. | 我没事 我不在乎 |
[16:57] | But you do care. That’s clear now. | 但你在乎 现在我们明白了 |
[16:59] | Look, I had a dad who really didn’t care — | 我老爸就不在乎 |
[17:01] | about me, my brother, pretty much anything. | 不在乎我 我兄弟 任何事 |
[17:04] | I just hated him for it. | 我恨死他那副样子了 |
[17:06] | When you guys were born, I promised myself | 你们两个出生时 我向自己保证 |
[17:08] | I’d do anything not to turn into him. | 只要不变成他那样我什么都愿意做 |
[17:11] | And if this is how you see me, I guess I did. | 如果你们就是这样看我的 那我变成他了 |
[17:17] | We had insulted our dad yet again, | 我们又一次侮辱了我们老爸 |
[17:18] | so Barry and I took one last shot at saying sorry. | 于是巴瑞和我最后一次尝试道歉 |
[17:21] | Hello, Father. We see you’re enjoying | 您好 父亲 我们看到您在享用 |
[17:23] | your morning meal of Steak-umms and eggs. | 你的早餐速冻牛排和鸡蛋 |
[17:25] | However, we’d like a moment of your time. | 不过我们想占用您一点时间 |
[17:27] | No, damn it. Move it along. | 不行 该死的 走开 |
[17:29] | Don’t worry, we’re not busting any sweet rhymes this time. | 别担心 这次我们不会播放任何饶舌了 |
[17:32] | We’re just gonna speak from the heart. | 我们只想说点真心话 |
[17:33] | That sounds worse. | 听起来更糟 |
[17:34] | Look, are you the perfect father? | 你是最完美的父亲吗 |
[17:36] | Not even close. | 边都不沾 |
[17:38] | You’re way too loud. You’re constantly aggravated. | 你嗓门太大 无时无刻不在生气 |
[17:40] | You’re super gassy. | 特别爱放屁 |
[17:41] | You once fell asleep during a parent-teacher conference. | 有次你在单独和老师谈话时睡着了 |
[17:44] | You once fell asleep at Thanksgiving dinner. | 有次你在感恩节晚餐时睡着了 |
[17:46] | You fell asleep at a stoplight many times. | 好多次你都在红灯时睡着了 |
[17:48] | You’ve got a real problem with sleep, man. | 你这么嗜睡是毛病啊 兄弟 |
[17:50] | Are you done with your apology? | 你们道完歉没有 |
[17:52] | No. You may be all those things, | 没有 你或许有那么多毛病 |
[17:54] | but you’re also the most dependable dad any kid could ask for. | 但你还是世界上最可靠的爸爸 |
[17:57] | We know, at the end of every day, | 我们知道 无论什么日子 |
[17:59] | you’re gonna be there in that chair, | 你都会在那张椅子里 |
[18:01] | without pants on, | 不穿裤子 |
[18:03] | making sure we have food and clothes | 确保我们有吃有穿 |
[18:05] | and whatever stupid thing we want. | 有我们想要的任何蠢东西 |
[18:07] | We know you’re always gonna protect us — | 我们知道你永远会保护我们 |
[18:09] | from the world, from ourselves, from anything bad. | 不受世界 我们自己和任何坏事的伤害 |
[18:13] | And no, you’re not perfect, but you’re our dad. | 虽然你不完美 但你是我们老爸 |
[18:16] | And we love you. | 我们爱你 |
[18:17] | Let’s just forget about this and move on. | 我们就忘了这茬向前看吧 |
[18:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[18:28] | Get out of here. | 都滚开 |
[18:29] | Or we could give you a big hug. | 或者我们可以给你个拥抱 |
[18:31] | Do not hug me. | 不要拥抱我 |
[18:32] | Don’t. What- | 不要 干什么 |
[18:38] | – You guys are morons. – We know. | -你俩真是白痴 -我们知道 |
[18:41] | Turns out, we didn’t need some epic song | 原来我们不需要写什么劲爆单曲 |
[18:43] | to win our dad back. | 来赢回老爸的心 |
[18:44] | As for our mom, she finally was able to see | 而我们老妈终于能看清 |
[18:46] | that perhaps she didn’t need to worry so much. | 或许她没必要这么担心 |
[18:49] | Here, try Bevy’s secret hangover recipe. | 给 试试贝弗莉的解酒秘方 |
[18:52] | Why does it smell like fish? | 为什么有股鱼腥味 |
[18:54] | That’s the shrimp. | 因为里面有虾 |
[18:55] | It’s the aspirin of the sea. Drink up. | 那是大海里的阿司匹林 喝了吧 |
[18:57] | You’re, like, the best mom ever. | 你吧 是世界上最棒的妈妈 |
[18:59] | In that moment, my sister realized | 那一刻 我姐意识到 |
[19:01] | she really was lucky to have a mom | 能有这样一个老妈 |
[19:02] | always waiting on the other side of the phone. | 总等在电话另一端 她真的很幸运 |
[19:04] | Well, I guess you were right | 我想你决定过来 |
[19:06] | to come up here and check in on what an idiot I am. | 看看我有多白痴是来对了 |
[19:08] | No. You were the only one | 不是的 昨晚你是这里 |
[19:10] | taking care of things around here. | 唯一一个顾全大局的人 |
[19:12] | I was so worried at the party last night. | 我昨晚在派对上好担心 |
[19:15] | And if that’s even a fraction of what you feel for me… | 如果你对我的担心要强上千倍万倍 |
[19:19] | …then I’m sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:20] | Look, all I want is to know that you’re okay. | 我只想知道你很好 |
[19:22] | So how ’bout this? One call a night. | 这样如何 每晚一通电话 |
[19:26] | All you have to say is, “Mama, I’m good.” | 你只要说一句”妈妈 我很好” |
[19:28] | That’s it? Just three words? | 就这样 就这五个字 |
[19:30] | Honestly, that is all I need. | 真的 我只需要这句话 |
[19:32] | I think I can swing that. | 我认为我能做到 |
[19:34] | Truth is, it’s not the parents that don’t understand. | 真相是 并不是家长们就是不理解 |
[19:38] | It’s us kids who don’t get where our parents are coming from | 而是我们孩子不明白家长的出发点 |
[19:40] | and how hard it can be. | 不明白做父母有多难 |
[19:42] | Now that you know we love you, | 现在你知道我们爱你了 |
[19:43] | just admit it — our video’s awesome. | 承认吧 我们的音乐录影带很棒 |
[19:47] | It’s all right. | 还行吧 |
[19:49] | In the end, the best way to be understood… | 最终 让人理解你的最好方式 |
[19:51] | …is just to let your family know you care, | 就是让家人知道你在乎 |
[19:53] | even if it’s just a quick check-in. | 哪怕只是简短一句 |
[19:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[19:56] | Mama, I’m good. | 妈妈 我很好 |
[19:57] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[19:59] | Night. | 晚安 |
[20:01] | ‘Cause we can all sleep easy knowing there’s someone out there | 因为知道有个人不分时间爱着我们 |
[20:03] | who loves us no matter what time it is. | 我们都能睡得安稳些 |
[20:12] | Adam, it’s Mom. Give me a call. | 亚当 我是你妈 给我回电话 |
[20:13] | Call me back. | 给我回电话 |
[20:15] | I’m worried to death. | 我快担心死了 |
[20:16] | Call me immediately. | 立即给我打电话 |
[20:18] | I haven’t spoken to you all day. | 我一整天没和你说话了 |
[20:20] | I didn’t sleep at all last night. | 我昨晚一晚没合眼 |
[20:22] | If I don’t hear from you soon, | 如果你不快点回电话 |
[20:24] | I’m getting on the next plane. | 我就搭下班飞机去找你 |
[20:25] | Remember me, the woman that gave birth to you? | 记得我吗 那个生你的女人 |
[20:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:29] | It’s your mom, and I’m looking at plane tickets now. | 我是你妈 我现在手里就拿着机票呢 |
[20:32] | It’s finally here! The Goldbergs’ mix-tape! | 终于发布了 金伯格一家的混音带 |
[20:34] | 《老爸们就是不在乎》 DJ亚当当和新鲜王子大甜甜 | |
[20:35] | Our first album including classic hits | 我们的第一张专辑 包括所有经典热单 |
[20:37] | 《摩天轮》 大甜甜 | |
[20:37] | like “Ferris Wheel,” | 例如《摩天轮》 |
[20:40] | plus “Love Ninja,” “Eternal Flame,” | 还有《爱情忍者》《永恒的火焰》 |
[20:42] | “Barry is the Man,” | 《真男人巴瑞》 |
[20:43] | “Bad Boy, Good Guy,” | 《坏男孩 好男人》 |
[20:44] | “Judah Macabee, Dinosaur Hunter,” | 《犹大·马加比 恐龙猎人》 |
[20:46] | the awesome cover of “Tom Sawyer,” | 《汤姆·索耶》的炫酷翻唱 |
[20:47] | “We’re Playing D&D” by Kurtis Blow, | 科蒂斯·布劳的《我们在玩龙与地下城》 |
[20:49] | And many other awesome songs that mock our super lazy father. | 还有许多其他超棒的歌嘲笑我们的懒爹 |
[20:53] | So wake up, and buy it now! | 快醒醒 现在就去买 |