时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Growing up, | 从小到大 |
[00:00] | I was obsessed with Mel Brooks. | 我一直是梅尔·布鲁克斯的迷弟 |
[00:02] | He was a true comedic genius | 他是个真正的喜剧天才 |
[00:03] | who mastered the movie parody. | 恶搞电影的大师 |
[00:05] | Naturally, my favorite, was “Spaceballs,” | 自然 我最喜欢的是《太空炮弹》 |
[00:07] | a brilliant satire of “Star Wars,” | 《星球大战》的经典恶搞电影 |
[00:09] | led by the legendary Rick Moranis. | 主演是传奇般的里克·莫拉尼斯 |
[00:11] | He introduced the galaxy’s most bumbling Darth Vader, | 他出演了银河系中最笨拙的达斯·维达 |
[00:13] | aptly named Dark Helmet. | 人如其名 叫黑色头盔 |
[00:15] | I can’t breathe in this thing! | 我在这里喘不过气 |
[00:18] | I not only memorized every line of “Spaceballs,” | 我不仅记得《太空炮弹》中的每句台词 |
[00:21] | but I made sure I looked the part, too. | 更确保我看起来有模有样 |
[00:23] | This was a weekend well spent. | 这周末过得真值 |
[00:25] | Seriously, how am I not | 说真的 我为什么不是 |
[00:26] | the most popular guy at school? | 学校人气最高的男生 |
[00:27] | That’s what I keep asking kids when I go to pick you up. | 我每次去接你也总问学生们这个问题 |
[00:30] | Mystery solved. | 这就是答案 |
[00:31] | Like any true fan, | 像任何真正的迷弟一样 |
[00:33] | I made it my mission to start a Mel Brooks club, | 我立誓要成立一个梅尔·布鲁克斯俱乐部 |
[00:35] | and nothing would stand in my way. | 没有任何事能阻止我 |
[00:37] | – No. – This is crazy. | -不行 -太荒唐了 |
[00:39] | Every week, I come in here trying to get a new club going, | 每周我都来想成立一个新俱乐部 |
[00:41] | and you always shut me down. | 你每次都拒绝我 |
[00:43] | How can you say no | 你怎能拒绝 |
[00:44] | to a school-sponsored Mel Brooks Appreciation Club? | 校方资助的梅尔·布鲁克斯粉丝俱乐部 |
[00:47] | Let’s just add it to the list. | 看看你要成立的这些俱乐部 |
[00:48] | The Ed Grimley Club, the Q-Bert Club, | 埃德·格里姆利俱乐部 Q伯特俱乐部 |
[00:51] | the Garbage Pail Kids Kids, The Highlander Society. | 垃圾桶小破孩小破孩 高地人社区 |
[00:54] | But guess what — no one joined those clubs except for you. | 可结果呢 除了你根本没人加入 |
[00:57] | To be fair, there can be only one. | 说句公平话 只能有一个高地人 |
[00:59] | – See what I did there? – No. | -听懂我的笑话了吗 -没有 |
[01:02] | No one knows what you’re talking about. | 除了你没人知道你在说些什么 |
[01:03] | And that’s why we need my club. | 所以我们才需要我的俱乐部 |
[01:05] | To educate people on awesome things. | 让人们了解这些好作品 |
[01:07] | Fine. But you need to have at least three members, | 那好 但你需要至少三名成员 |
[01:09] | and one has to be a girl. | 其中一个必须是女生 |
[01:11] | Jackie! Huge news! | 杰基 大新闻 |
[01:13] | My freshly minted Mel Brooks Club | 我刚成立的梅尔·布鲁克斯俱乐部 |
[01:14] | needs a Princess Vespa. | 需要一个黄蜂公主 |
[01:16] | I would love to, but I’m swamped with the school paper. | 我愿意加入 不过校报让我忙不过来 |
[01:18] | Damn it. This is gonna be harder than I thought. | 该死 这会比我想象得难上许多 |
[01:20] | I have no choice but to comb the hallways for members. | 我只能在走廊搜寻[梳理]成员了 |
[01:22] | I love how confident you are in your bad jokes. | 我喜欢你对自己的劣质笑话这么有自信 |
[01:25] | I’ll join your Spacenuts Club, | 我加入你的太空傻蛋俱乐部 |
[01:27] | but only if I can be treasurer and hold all the money, | 但必须让我做会计掌管所有经费 |
[01:30] | which will go missing, along with that big-ass comb. | 钱肯定会和这个大梳子一起不见 |
[01:32] | Just take the comb. | 直接把梳子拿走吧 |
[01:33] | Yes. I’m gonna do so many things. | 太好了 我会用它做好多事 |
[01:49] | It was May 9, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的五月九日 |
[01:51] | and my sister had decided to drop out of college | 我姐决定从大学辍学 |
[01:53] | to pursue music full time with her best gal pals. | 和她的闺蜜们去追求全职音乐生涯 |
[01:56] | Seriously, dropping out of college | 说真的 从大学辍学 |
[01:58] | to start the world’s greatest girl band | 去组建世界上最棒的女生乐队 |
[01:59] | was, like, the best idea we’ve ever had. | 是我们吧 做过的最好的决定 |
[02:01] | I know. It feels so good | 我知道 这感觉真好 |
[02:02] | to finally be free of this prison | 我们终于能逃离这座监狱了 |
[02:04] | where we have to learn stuff | 在这我们必须学习 |
[02:06] | and party all weekend and wake up at noon. | 整个周末办派对 睡到中午才醒 |
[02:08] | Honestly, it was like a weight was lifted after I told my dad | 说实话 告诉我爸我离开时装学校后 |
[02:10] | I left fashion school. | 整个人都轻松了 |
[02:11] | – So it went well? – No, he cried. | -这么说很顺利 -不 他哭了 |
[02:13] | Like an ugly cry, where you gulp for air. | 很丑的那种哭 哭到上不来气那种 |
[02:15] | Well, my dad said I’m cut off | 我爸说不再给我钱 |
[02:17] | and can’t ever move back. Which reminds me, | 永远不准我再回家 这提醒了我 |
[02:19] | I’m homeless and scared. | 我现在无家可归并且很害怕 |
[02:20] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[02:21] | We’ll get a place in Philly and live together | 我们在费城找个地方一起住 |
[02:23] | so we can practice and get in nasty fights | 好让我们一起练习 大吵特吵 |
[02:26] | that’ll fuel our songwriting. | 然后更有热情写歌 |
[02:27] | So, your parents are actually on board with this? | 你父母居然支持你这样做 |
[02:30] | My parents get it. | 我父母理解 |
[02:32] | They will…when I tell them. | 我告诉他们后 他们会理解的 |
[02:34] | – What?! – You, like, suck. | -什么 -你吧 真逊 |
[02:36] | Relax. My plan’s always been to tell them face-to-face | 放松 我一直都打算等家长探访周末时 |
[02:38] | when they come up for parents’ weekend. | 当面告诉他们 |
[02:40] | – Enough stalling! – You, like, suck! | -不准再拖了 -你吧 真逊 |
[02:41] | – Today’s the day! – You’re right. | -今天就说 -你说得对 |
[02:42] | The moment they step on campus, I’m dropping the bomb. | 他们一踏进校园 我就宣布 |
[02:45] | – Schmoopie! – Kiddo! | -宝贝 -孩子 |
[02:48] | Sorry, can’t do it. | 抱歉 做不到 |
[02:49] | Howdy, girls. | 姑娘们好 |
[02:50] | Yeah, hello, hello, hello. | 是是是 好好好 |
[02:51] | Let’s just go to your room. I gotta sit down. | 我们快去你寝室 我得坐下 |
[02:53] | You just sat for the last three hours. | 你过去三小时一直都坐着 |
[02:55] | Driving isn’t sitting! | 开车不算坐着 |
[02:57] | Take me to your dorm. | 带我去你寝室 |
[02:58] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[02:59] | Who wants to sit in a lame dorm | 谁想在无聊的寝室坐着 |
[03:00] | when it’s parents’ weekend? | 这可是父母探访周末 |
[03:02] | There’s a faculty mixer | 院子里有教师见面会 |
[03:04] | and Frisbee golf in the quad. | 和飞盘高尔夫 |
[03:07] | There’s even an improv show! | 还有即兴表演呢 |
[03:09] | Wouldn’t mind sharing a few laughs with Yuk Yuk Goose. | 我不介意和育育鹅一起笑一笑 |
[03:12] | Oh, no, forget it. | 不 还是算了 |
[03:13] | Well, time for a tour! | 我带你们逛逛去 |
[03:15] | Come on. Let’s go this way. | 快来 这边走 |
[03:17] | So sorry. | 真对不起 |
[03:18] | – You have to tell them! – You’re a traitor. | -你必须告诉他们 -你这个叛徒 |
[03:20] | Okay, come on! | 好了 快来 |
[03:21] | As Erica stalled on breaking the news, | 正当爱丽卡拖延宣布大新闻是 |
[03:23] | things were revving up our school paper. | 校报编辑室正在加速运作 |
[03:25] | Okay, guys, no more fluff pieces. | 大伙 不要再写无意义的文章了 |
[03:27] | I want hard-hitting stories, shocking exposes, | 我要大力抨击的文章 惊人的曝光 |
[03:29] | and fiery op-eds. What do you got? | 火辣的专栏 你们有什么猛料 |
[03:31] | The price of tater tots in the cafeteria has skyrocketed. | 校食堂的炸薯球漫天涨价 |
[03:33] | Where’s all that extra dough going? | 那些额外收入都哪去了 |
[03:35] | Good! Follow the money! Next! | 很好 报道跟着钱走 下一个 |
[03:36] | I can tackle the recent scandal in Coach Mellor’s health class. | 我可以曝光最近梅勒教练健康课上的丑闻 |
[03:39] | Hey, nobody told me I had to do a whole unit on weenies! | 没人告诉我得讲一整个单元关于热狗的知识 |
[03:42] | Anyone else? | 还有人吗 |
[03:44] | It’s me. Sorry to intrude. | 是我 抱歉打扰了 |
[03:46] | Goldfarb! Hit the bricks. | 金巴巴 闪人 |
[03:48] | This is newspaper staff only. | 这里仅限校报人员 |
[03:50] | Actually, I’ve got something super important | 其实我有件很重要的事 |
[03:51] | and need to get the word out. | 需要广而告之 |
[03:52] | You’re thinking of joining the paper? | 你想加入校报吗 |
[03:54] | Just hoping you’d print this on the back page, | 我只希望你能在封底刊登这个 |
[03:55] | along with the ads and word jumble. | 广告和文字都印 |
[03:57] | Oh, my God! Adam, this is fantastic! | 我的天 亚当 这太棒了 |
[03:59] | Look, you guys! This is exactly what this paper needs — | 大伙快看 这正是校报需要的 |
[04:01] | a political cartoonist! | 政治卡通画家 |
[04:03] | Uh, whuzzanuh? | 你说啥 |
[04:03] | Oh, man! | 老天 |
[04:05] | He’s using Darth Vader as a commentary | 他用达斯·维达的视角评论 |
[04:07] | on Reagan’s destruction of our environment! | 里根总统毁了我们的环境 |
[04:09] | We are not printing this smear piece, commie! | 我们不能刊登这个抹黑卡通 共党 |
[04:12] | Ronald Reagan’s an American hero, | 罗纳德·里根是美国英雄 |
[04:14] | and he created the Presidential Physical Fitness Test | 他创造了总统体能测验 |
[04:16] | with his bare hands! | 全凭他一己之力 |
[04:18] | Uh, I feel like I should have been a little bit clearer | 我觉得我该更清楚地说明 |
[04:19] | on the information I was trying to convey. | 我想传达的信息 |
[04:20] | Oh, we’re printing this, Coach. | 我们一定要登 教练 |
[04:22] | It’s called freedom of the press. | 这叫新闻自由 |
[04:23] | I do love freedom. | 我的确热爱自由 |
[04:25] | Damn it! You can proceed! | 该死的 你可以登 |
[04:26] | – You did it, buddy! – Did I? | -你做到了 伙计 -是吗 |
[04:27] | I had no idea that you cared about any of this stuff, | 我不知道你在乎这些事 |
[04:29] | but I’m so glad to know that you do. | 但知道你在乎我真开心 |
[04:31] | Turns out, my girlfriend had been waiting for me | 原来我女朋友一直在等我 |
[04:33] | to show my passion for politics. | 表现出对政治的热情 |
[04:35] | Just one problem — I had none. | 只有一个问题 我毫无热情 |
[04:37] | Since when are you political, bro? | 你什么时候在乎起政治了 老兄 |
[04:38] | Since never, Dave Kim! | 从没在乎过 金戴夫 |
[04:40] | That was an ad for my Mel Brooks Club. | 那是我梅尔·布鲁克斯俱乐部的广告 |
[04:42] | I’ve always been aggressively non-political, | 我一直都高调不在乎政治 |
[04:44] | mostly ’cause it’s boring and bums me out. | 主要是因为那很无聊又让我很郁闷 |
[04:46] | That makes way more sense. | 这的确更说得通 |
[04:47] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[04:48] | It’s a stupid cartoon in the back of a paper. | 不过是校报背面的一幅卡通画 |
[04:50] | No one will even notice. | 没人会注意到的 |
[04:54] | This is very noticeable. | 这非常容易注意到 |
[04:56] | And so my love of Mel Brooks had been mistaken | 于是我对梅尔·布鲁克斯的喜爱 |
[04:58] | as a political statement. | 被错当成了政治立场 |
[04:59] | Oh, balls! | 见鬼 |
[05:01] | Or, in my case, “Spaceballs.” | 或者对我而言 “太空见鬼了” |
[05:03] | But that day, things were even worse for Erica. | 可那天 爱丽卡过得更糟 |
[05:06] | They have cocktail shrimp on ice | 他们有冰镇鸡尾酒虾 |
[05:08] | and tiny corns on the cob. | 和小玉米棒 |
[05:09] | I feel like such a fancy academic. | 我觉得我像高级学者 |
[05:12] | Well, I’m gonna get back some of that tuition money in shrimp. | 我去用虾弥补一下我们交的那些学费 |
[05:16] | You take your time. Chew slowly. | 你慢慢吃 细嚼慢咽 |
[05:18] | Let’s talk now while Dad’s feeding. | 我们趁老爸进食时商量件事 |
[05:20] | And remember, we are in public, | 记住 我们在公共场合 |
[05:22] | which means you can’t freak out on me. | 这意味着你们不能抓狂 |
[05:23] | – Boopie, what’s wrong? – Nothing. | -宝贝 怎么了 -没怎么 |
[05:25] | I actually have really great news, which is… | 其实我有个很好的消息 |
[05:28] | I’m dropping out of college to start a girl band with my friends. | 我要辍学去和朋友组女生乐队 |
[05:33] | I just remembered I don’t wanna be here for this. | 我才想起我不想在这被牵扯进来 |
[05:36] | No, you stay! | 不 留下 |
[05:37] | I need you here supporting me on this like you always do. | 我需要你留下支持我 像往常一样 |
[05:41] | But you know who believes in me more than anyone? | 但你知道世界上谁最相信我吗 |
[05:43] | My mama. | 我妈妈 |
[05:46] | Right? | 对吗 |
[05:48] | You’re gonna kill your father. | 你会气死你爸的 |
[05:49] | No, don’t do your whole I’m-killing-Dad guilt routine! | 不 别用你这套”气死你爸”内疚绑架 |
[05:52] | You’re gonna kill your father dead right where he stands. | 你会当场气死你爸的 |
[05:54] | Mom, this is my dream in life. | 妈 这是我一生的梦想 |
[05:57] | So it’s your dream to kill your father dead | 所以你的梦想是用你糟糕的决定 |
[05:59] | with your bad decisions? | 气死你爸 |
[06:00] | That’s your big dream? | 这就是你的伟大梦想 |
[06:02] | Pops, I really need you here, man. | 老爷子 我真的很需要你的支持 |
[06:03] | You just killed your father. | 你刚气死了你爸 |
[06:04] | What are you doing? | 你这是做什么 |
[06:06] | You gotta support me like you always do. | 你得像往常一样支持我 |
[06:08] | You want me to support you killing your father? | 你想让我支持你气死你爸 |
[06:10] | Bevy, put this in your food purse. | 贝弗 把这个放到你的食物包里 |
[06:11] | Erica’s ditching college to form a band. | 爱丽卡要大学辍学去组乐队 |
[06:14] | No. | 不行 |
[06:15] | Well, look at that. | 你们瞧 |
[06:16] | Dad’s still alive and oddly calm, | 老爸还活着 而且莫名地冷静 |
[06:19] | considering I’m dropping out. | 哪怕我要辍学 |
[06:20] | The reason I’m so calm | 我冷静的原因 |
[06:21] | is because it’s not happening, moron. | 是因为这不可能 白痴 |
[06:23] | I was a deadbeat loser before college. | 我上大学前就是个废物 |
[06:26] | It turned my life around. | 大学拯救了我的生活 |
[06:27] | And dropping out was the biggest regret of my life. | 辍学是我这辈子最后悔的事 |
[06:30] | I could have been a lawyer. | 我本可以成为律师 |
[06:31] | She could have been a lawyer! | 她本可以成为律师 |
[06:32] | And I didn’t because no college! | 我没做成律师 因为我没读完大学 |
[06:35] | It’s like you’re trying to kill me dead right where I stand! | 你是不是想当场气死我 |
[06:38] | This is a disaster! | 这真是个灾难 |
[06:39] | I could have been a lawyer! | 我本可以成为律师 |
[06:40] | She could have been a lawyer! | 她本可以成为律师 |
[06:42] | So much for not screaming in public. | 看来不在公共场合大吼是没戏了 |
[06:43] | Yep, my parents hadn’t taken Erica’s news well. | 没错 我父母不能接受爱丽卡的大新闻 |
[06:46] | Meanwhile, I was doing everything I could | 与此同时 我正尽我所能 |
[06:48] | to stay out of the headlines. | 避免上头条 |
[06:49] | No kids in the teachers’ lounge. | 教师休息室学生免进 |
[06:51] | This is where we go to be regular people. | 我们在这才能做回普通人 |
[06:53] | I-I need a place to hide out. | 我需要个地方藏身 |
[06:54] | People are trying to engage me about politics. | 人们想跟我讨论政治 |
[06:56] | – You? – Please just let me in. | -你 -求你让我进去 |
[06:57] | Trust me, nobody reads that paper. | 相信我 没人读校报的 |
[06:59] | Yo, Goldnerd! | 金呆格 |
[07:01] | What’s with this leftist load of crap you put in the paper? | 你在校报上登的这左翼垃圾是什么 |
[07:03] | Oh, no, you’ve pissed off | 不 你惹火了 |
[07:05] | the self-righteous Alex P. Keaton Club! | 自以为是的亚历克斯·P·基顿俱乐部 |
[07:07] | Okay, there’s been a little misunderstanding here. | 这里有些小误会 |
[07:09] | See, this president’s from the movies. | 你瞧 那是电影里的总统 |
[07:11] | Don’t belittle Reagan ’cause his humble roots are in acting. | 别因为里根出身戏子就贬低他 |
[07:14] | The Gipper rules! | 里根演得吉普很棒 |
[07:16] | Yo, Ad! Awesome the way you slammed Reagan! | 亚当 你抨击里根抨击得好 |
[07:18] | We really are living in the Empire! | 我们的确生活在帝国主义中 |
[07:19] | Oh, no! You’ve also attracted the whining liberal Democrats! | 不 你还引来了爱抱怨的自由民主党 |
[07:22] | Back off, Dave Sirota. | 走开 大卫·西若 |
[07:24] | There’s no free handouts for you and your lefty leeches. | 你们这些左翼吸血鬼别想吃现成的 |
[07:26] | Says the dude who supports a jelly-bean lover | 你还支持一个喜欢吃果汁糖豆的人 |
[07:28] | out to destroy the planet. | 摧毁我们的地球 |
[07:29] | It’s a smear campaign. | 那是抹黑竞选宣传 |
[07:30] | It is not. It’s genius. | 不是 是天才 |
[07:31] | This paper is biased. | 这报纸偏见太深了 |
[07:33] | Oh, meet your stupid president! | 瞧瞧你的傻总统 |
[07:34] | Okay, enough! | 够了 |
[07:35] | This is a Quaker school, not the Senate floor. | 这里是贵格会学校 不是参议院 |
[07:38] | All right, come on, guys. Let’s get to class. | 好了 伙计们 快去上课 |
[07:40] | Quick, hide in the teachers’ lounge. | 快 来教师休息室藏身 |
[07:41] | But plug your nose. Someone heated up crab rangoon. | 但塞上鼻子 有人刚加热了炸蟹角 |
[07:44] | Adam! Can you believe it? | 亚当 你相信吗 |
[07:45] | Everyone either hates or loves you. | 每个人不是爱死你就是恨死你了 |
[07:47] | You’re so badass and polarizing. | 你这么两极化真炫酷 |
[07:49] | Classic me doing me stuff, right? | 我不是一向如此吗 |
[07:51] | I even showed your cartoon to my parents, | 我甚至把你的卡通给我父母看了 |
[07:53] | and guess what — they wanna have you over for dinner. | 你猜怎么 他们想让你来我家吃晚餐 |
[07:55] | Dinner with Lynn and Vinny? | 跟林恩和文尼吃晚餐 |
[07:57] | That’s a huge deal. | 这可是大事 |
[07:58] | Wait. You haven’t met her parents yet? | 等等 你还没见过她的父母吗 |
[08:00] | What’s the deal with that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[08:01] | Actually, I was kinda wondering that myself. | 其实我自己也有点好奇 |
[08:04] | Mm, no, Adam, you did meet my parents. | 不 亚当 你见过我父母 |
[08:06] | You guys had a nice chat after the musical. | 你们在音乐剧后聊得不错 |
[08:07] | You mean when I was dressed like | 你是指我穿成《猫》里的 |
[08:09] | Rum Tum Tugger from “Cats”? | 罗腾塔格那次吗 |
[08:10] | Oh, I see what this is. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[08:12] | They think you’re a dweeb, | 他们认为你是笨蛋 |
[08:13] | and Jackie doesn’t wanna prove them right. | 而杰基不想证明他们是对的 |
[08:14] | I’m sure that’s not it at all. | 我很肯定不是这样的 |
[08:16] | No, he’s right. | 不 他没说错 |
[08:17] | My parents were hippies at Queens College, | 我父母是皇后学院的嬉皮士 |
[08:19] | and my dad was arrested protesting the war. | 我爸因为反战游行被捕过 |
[08:21] | Hmm, I thought that only happened in the movies. | 我以为电影里才会有这种事 |
[08:23] | Look, I was worried that you guys | 我本来很担心 |
[08:24] | wouldn’t have anything to talk about over dinner, | 你们在晚餐时会无话可说 |
[08:26] | but this cartoon changes everything. | 但这幅卡通改变了一切 |
[08:28] | Yes! I-I can’t wait to show your parents | 是的 我等不及让你父母看看 |
[08:30] | just how much I know about politics. | 我有多在乎政治了 |
[08:32] | You could bring all of your drawings over for dinner | 你晚餐时可以把所有画都带来 |
[08:34] | and impress them all over again. | 让他们再见识一下 |
[08:36] | What a lovely evening. | 多美好的一晚 |
[08:39] | Ohh, balls. | 见鬼了 |
[08:41] | Or, again, in my case, “Spaceballs.” | 再一次对我而言 “太空见鬼了” |
[08:45] | Yep, Erica was dropping out. | 没错 爱丽卡要辍学了 |
[08:47] | That is, until my mom decided to fix it. | 直到我妈决定解决这问题 |
[08:49] | Okay, okay, no need to panic. | 好了好了 不必惊慌 |
[08:50] | I will just do my mama thing | 我只需要拿出我老妈那一套 |
[08:52] | and threaten whoever’s responsible. | 去威胁负责人 |
[08:54] | Mom, this isn’t high school. | 妈 这不是高中 |
[08:56] | There’s no way to fix this. | 这是不可能解决的 |
[08:57] | Trust me, Mama can fix anything. | 相信我 妈妈能解决一切 |
[09:00] | I don’t even have books or a meal plan anymore. | 我连课本和饭卡都没了 |
[09:02] | I cashed it all in to fund our band’s demo. | 我为了资助乐队试音带都提现了 |
[09:04] | Mama can fix that. | 妈妈能解决 |
[09:05] | But I don’t even have a room next year! | 我明年连寝室都没有了 |
[09:06] | Mama can fix that. | 妈妈能解决 |
[09:07] | I skipped the housing lotto for a gig in New York. | 分宿舍时我去纽约演出了 |
[09:09] | Mama can fix it. | 妈妈能解决 |
[09:10] | I also skipped finals, which isn’t ideal | 我期终考没考 这也很糟糕 |
[09:12] | because I’m already on academic probation, | 因为我已经被留校察看了 |
[09:14] | which means I’m more failing out than dropping out. | 这意味着我更像是被退学而不是辍学 |
[09:16] | Mama can fix… | 妈妈能解决 |
[09:17] | I also never wear flip-flops in the shower, | 我淋浴时从不穿拖鞋 |
[09:19] | so my feet… are not good. | 所以我的脚 状况不太好 |
[09:21] | Oh, for fxxx sake, Erica! | 他妈的老天爷啊 爱丽卡 |
[09:23] | You have purposely made this unfixable! | 你故意让这成了无法解决的局面 |
[09:25] | I’ll fix it. | 我能解决 |
[09:26] | Fix it how? | 怎么解决 |
[09:27] | How is he moving so fast on a bad foot? | 他脚不好怎么走得这么快 |
[09:29] | Your father’s been activated. | 你爸被激活了 |
[09:31] | It’s a combo of aggravation, frustration, and rage | 那是气愤 泄气和狂躁的结合 |
[09:34] | so powerful it makes him the most determined man on the planet. | 强力到足以让他变成地球上决心最强的人 |
[09:37] | Look at him go! | 瞧他走得多快 |
[09:38] | How is he across the quad already? | 他居然这么快就穿过院子了 |
[09:40] | Is he climbing stairs? | 他居然在爬楼梯 |
[09:41] | He’s climbing stairs two at a time, and without a rail. | 一次登两节 还不扶扶手 |
[09:44] | Even stairs can’t stop him when he’s activated. | 他被激活后连楼梯也阻挡不了他 |
[09:47] | As my activated dad | 正当我被激活的老爸 |
[09:48] | went to fix Erica’s bad decisions, | 去解决爱丽卡的糟糕决定时 |
[09:49] | I was starting my career as an activist. | 我正展开激进分子的生涯 |
[09:52] | Hey, guys? Sorry to interrupt your Tetris-ing, | 二位 抱歉打扰你们玩俄罗斯方块 |
[09:54] | but I’m trying my hand at political satire, | 不过我正试着涉足讽刺政治 |
[09:56] | and I could really use a little feedback. | 我真心需要一些反馈 |
[09:57] | What you got? | 让我们瞧瞧 |
[09:58] | Okay, so, my first one’s all about | 好 第一幅卡通画的是 |
[09:59] | how people protest injustice. | 人们抗议不公正 |
[10:01] | So then I thought, “You know who’s really got it bad? | 于是我想”你知道谁的处境很糟吗 |
[10:03] | Pizza.” | 披萨” |
[10:04] | And you know who’s always eating pizza? | 你知道谁总在吃披萨吗 |
[10:06] | The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. | 忍者神龟 |
[10:08] | So, the slices, like, rise up in protest. | 于是披萨站起来反抗了 |
[10:10] | Oh, this is good. | 太棒了 |
[10:11] | – I knew it. – This is real good. | -我就知道 -真的很棒 |
[10:13] | Uh, w-what is this for, exactly? | 你具体是为什么要画这些 |
[10:14] | I’m having dinner with Jackie’s parents | 我要和杰基的父母一起吃晚餐 |
[10:16] | and have to show them that I’m a smart guy | 必须让他们看看我是个聪明人 |
[10:18] | who knows stuff about the world and politics and junk. | 了解世界和政治那些垃圾 |
[10:21] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[10:22] | You’re gonna need some others. | 你得再画点别的 |
[10:23] | For sure! See, here we got lasagna protesting Garfield. | 当然 这是宽面反抗加菲猫 |
[10:26] | ‘Cause he loves lasagna. Slam dunk, dude. | 因为它喜欢吃宽面 稳准狠 哥们 |
[10:28] | Um, do you have any different concepts | 你的所有构想都是关于 |
[10:30] | aside from a food protesting the thing that eats it? | 食物反抗吃食物的生物吗 |
[10:33] | No, but I do have this. | 不 不过我有这个 |
[10:35] | That’s Baby Ruth picketing | 是《七宝奇谋》里的巧克力棒 |
[10:36] | Sloth from “The Goonies.” | 跟史洛斯闹罢工 |
[10:38] | This is the one! | 就用这个 |
[10:39] | You for sure show this to Jackie’s parents! | 你一定要把这个给杰基的父母看 |
[10:41] | – Please don’t. – Kudos. | -求你别 -做得好 |
[10:43] | No, my point is, you got to watch the news, read the paper, | 不 我的意思是 你得看新闻读报纸 |
[10:45] | be able to discuss things that aren’t “The Goonies.” | 能讨论《七宝奇谋》以外的事 |
[10:47] | He’s not getting it, Adam. Let me explain. | 他没看懂 亚当 让我解释一下 |
[10:49] | See, Sloth eats Baby Ruths, like, all the time. | 史洛斯总是在吃巧克力棒 |
[10:51] | – I get it. – Do you?! | -我懂 -真的吗 |
[10:53] | ‘Cause an entire line of candy dies out, | 导致整条巧克力棒流水线停产 |
[10:55] | and you just want them to sit there and take it! | 而你只想让它们那么受着 |
[10:56] | Keep sticking your head in the sand, sheep! | 继续对真相视而不见吧 羔羊 |
[10:58] | If Sloth is left unchecked, | 假如对史洛斯坐视不管 |
[11:00] | there are no more Baby Ruths! | 巧克力棒就会灭绝 |
[11:01] | How are you not getting this?! | 你究竟为什么听不懂 |
[11:03] | – I do get it. – Do you?! | -我能听懂 -真的吗 |
[11:04] | Yeah, you should probably teach me some of the basics. | 你该教我一些基础 |
[11:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[11:09] | Um, why is all our stuff back here? | 我们的东西怎么都搬回来了 |
[11:12] | Erica’s father’s been activated, sweetie. | 爱丽卡的父亲被激活了 亲爱的 |
[11:14] | This is crazy! | 这太疯狂了 |
[11:15] | Dad’s been gone for 45 minutes! | 老爸才走了45分钟 |
[11:17] | How on Earth can one person do so much so fast? | 一个人动作怎么会这么快 |
[11:20] | That’s what happens when a father gets activated. | 当老爸被激活时就会这样 |
[11:22] | Stop saying “activated” | 别再说”被激活”了 |
[11:23] | – like it’s a thing. – Clearly, it is. | -好像真有这回事似的 -很显然是真的 |
[11:25] | All our stuff’s back here. How? | 我们的东西都回来了 怎么会 |
[11:27] | Murray sweet-talked the head of the housing office, | 默里跟宿舍负责人说了些好听的 |
[11:29] | then got a bunch of hacky-sacking kids | 然后找了一群踢沙包的孩子 |
[11:30] | to bring everything back for a plate of nachos. | 用一盘玉米片收买他们把东西搬回来 |
[11:33] | But Erica dropped all her classes. | 可爱丽卡放弃了所有课程 |
[11:35] | Then he went to the registrar, lobbed a few threats, | 然后他去登记员那 稍作威胁 |
[11:37] | greased a few palms, and — Boom — | 塞了些钱 搞定 |
[11:40] | your class schedule for the next year. | 这是你明年的课程表 |
[11:41] | But I failed out. | 可我挂科了 |
[11:43] | The dean literally asked me to leave. | 院长直接叫我走人 |
[11:44] | Then he saw the dean and begged and pleaded | 然后他见到了院长 各种恳求 |
[11:46] | and even shed a few tears. | 甚至落了几滴泪 |
[11:48] | You cried?! | 你哭了 |
[11:49] | I did what I had to do. | 都是必要手段 |
[11:50] | So, what, you just want me to give up on my dream? | 所以你想让我就这样放弃梦想吗 |
[11:52] | Trust me, I know from experience | 相信我 我有亲身经验 |
[11:54] | you have to see this through. | 你必须读完大学 |
[11:55] | It’s too important. | 这太重要了 |
[11:57] | I’m gonna take a nap. | 我要打个盹 |
[11:58] | Please, just listen to our first song. | 拜托 听一听我们的第一首歌 |
[12:00] | I know you’ll see that this is what I’m meant to do. | 我知道你能看出这是我注定要做的事 |
[12:02] | – Gross. – How are you already asleep?! | -恶心 -你怎么这么快就睡着了 |
[12:04] | Your father’s been deactivated, sweetie. | 你父亲的激活失效了 亲爱的 |
[12:06] | He won’t wake for another 2 to 16 hours. | 他接下来2到16个小时都不会醒 |
[12:08] | His feet are on your pillow. | 他的脚在你的枕头上 |
[12:14] | “Schoolhouse Rock”! This is perfect! | 《校园摇滚》 这正合适 |
[12:16] | That piece of paper has a little briefcase like a human! | 这张纸像人一样拿着手提箱 |
[12:19] | I totally get politics now. | 现在我完全能理解政治了 |
[12:20] | You really should read e New York Times, | 你真的该读一读《纽约时报》 |
[12:22] | but I think is is more your speed. | 不过我认为这更适合你的步调 |
[12:24] | Armed with litical knowledge, | 装备了政治学知识 |
[12:25] | I took on dinner th Jackie and her parents. | 我去和杰基的父母吃晚餐了 |
[12:28] | No, all I’m saying is | 不 我想说的只是 |
[12:29] | I didn’t get arrested for protesting at Queens College | 我在皇后大学因为游行被捕 |
[12:32] | to have the country run like this. | 可不是为了政局变成这样 |
[12:34] | If we did it your way, we’d never get anything done. | 假如按你的方式来 什么事都做不成 |
[12:36] | – Guys, behave. – No, I actually agree. | -二位注意言行 -不 其实我同意 |
[12:39] | Sometimes a bill just waits around | 有时法案只是在国会山上 |
[12:40] | on those Capitol Hill steps forever. | 苦等到永远 |
[12:42] | My point exactly, Adam. | 正是我想说的 亚当 |
[12:44] | These things take time. Tell him. | 这些事是需要时间的 告诉他 |
[12:45] | Tell her, Adam. | 告诉她 亚当 |
[12:46] | Tell her what happens when a bill just languishes. | 告诉她法案失效后会怎样 |
[12:48] | Uh, yes, what does happen next? | 是的 接下来会怎样 |
[12:53] | *I’m just a bill* | *我只是一张法案* |
[12:55] | *Yes, I’m only a bill* | *是的 仅仅是一张法案* |
[12:56] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[12:57] | *And I’m sitting here on Capitol Hill* | *我坐在国会山上* |
[12:58] | Is that “Schoolhouse Rock”? | 你在唱《校园摇滚》吗 |
[13:00] | Noooo. | 不是 |
[13:01] | – ‘Cause it sounds like “Schoolhouse Rock.” – Does it? | -听起来像《校园摇滚》 -是吗 |
[13:04] | Yes, it sounds like you don’t know about basic government, | 是的 听起来像你不了解基本政府运作 |
[13:06] | so you’re singing “Schoolhouse Rock” to remind yourself. | 在唱《校园摇滚》来提醒自己 |
[13:08] | No. | 不 |
[13:10] | It’s, uh, no. | 不是的 |
[13:11] | Hey, you know what would be fun? | 你们知道我们该做些什么吗 |
[13:13] | Adam, why don’t you show us some new cartoons | 亚当 你为什么不给我们看看 |
[13:14] | that you made for the paper? | 你给校报画的新卡通 |
[13:15] | Maybe after dinner? | 或许晚餐后再看吧 |
[13:17] | Listen, you wanna stir things up with your drawing? | 你想用卡通激起舆论的话 |
[13:18] | You should hit “Star Wars.” | 该画”星球大战”的事 |
[13:20] | Vinny, stop. | 文尼 够了 |
[13:21] | Last thing Adam needs is to hear | 亚当最不需要听的 |
[13:22] | you rant about “Star Wars” and overblown budgets. | 就是你念叨”星球大战”和夸大的预算 |
[13:24] | By pure fate, the conversation suddenly pivoted | 这就是命运 对话突然转向了 |
[13:27] | to the one topic that I could debate like a pro. | 唯一一个我能像专家般辩论的话题 |
[13:29] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[13:30] | I promise you I can convince anyone to love “Star Wars.” | 我保证我能说服任何人喜欢上《星球大战》 |
[13:34] | All right, I can see you’re a man of passion, like myself. | 那好 我看得出你像我一样有满腔热情 |
[13:36] | Convince me. | 说服我吧 |
[13:37] | Unfortunately, Jackie’s parents were arguing about | 不幸的是 杰基的父母争论的是 |
[13:39] | this defense system from the ’80s nicknamed “Star Wars.” | 八十年代被昵称为”星球大战”的防卫系统 |
[13:43] | I only knew about the other one. | 而我只知道系列电影 |
[13:47] | Look! It’s Han and Chewie! | 看 是汉和楚伊 |
[13:49] | They came back to help the rebels! | 他们回来帮助反叛军了 |
[13:51] | ‘Cause what’s more important than space money? | 因为有什么比宇宙货币更重要 |
[13:53] | Friendship. | 友情 |
[13:54] | Do or do not. There is no try. | 要么做要么不做 没有试试看 |
[13:57] | Never underestimate tiny bears! | 永远别小看小熊 |
[14:00] | Open the blast doors! Open the blast doors! | 打开防爆门 打开防爆门 |
[14:02] | While IG-88 didn’t play a huge role in the movie, | 虽然IG88在电影中不是重要角色 |
[14:04] | he did get his own action figure. | 它却得到了自己的人形手办 |
[14:06] | See? It shows that everyone in the galaxy is important. | 瞧 这展示了银河系中的每个人都很重要 |
[14:09] | Oh, no! They’re dying, R2! | 不 他们要死了 R2 |
[14:12] | And Luke’s all, “Aah!” | 卢克就说”啊” |
[14:13] | And then Vader chucks the Emperor down the reactor chute, | 然后维达把皇帝丢进了反应堆槽 |
[14:15] | and we realize there’s still good in us! | 我们意识到我们身上仍有好的一面 |
[14:18] | And that, my friends, is why | 朋友 这就是为什么 |
[14:20] | “Star Wars” is the best. | 《星球大战》是最棒的 |
[14:26] | They’re talking about a missile-defense system. | 他们说的是导弹防卫系统 |
[14:32] | Good stuff. | 好家伙 |
[14:34] | That night, Jackie’s parents saw the real me. | 那晚 杰基的父母见到了真正的我 |
[14:36] | And the next morning, the real me had some explaining to do. | 第二天一早 真正的我得好好解释一下了 |
[14:39] | Yeah, we gotta talk about last night. | 我们得谈谈昨晚的事 |
[14:40] | Oh, is that whole thing still on everyone’s mind? | 大家还记着那件小事吗 |
[14:43] | Adam, what happened to the guy who drew that political cartoon? | 亚当 画那幅政治卡通的人哪去了 |
[14:45] | Jackie, that guy doesn’t exist. | 杰基 那个人不存在 |
[14:47] | He never has. | 从没存在过 |
[14:49] | It was just a flier for my Mel Brooks Club. | 那不过是梅尔·布鲁克斯俱乐部的传单 |
[14:51] | So, you lied to me? | 这么说你骗了我 |
[14:52] | Of course I did. | 我当然骗了你 |
[14:53] | You looked so relieved and happy | 当你以为我在乎政治时 |
[14:55] | when you thought I was Mr. Politics Man. | 你看起来松了口气 那么开心 |
[14:57] | Adam, you don’t have to pretend | 亚当 你不必为了逗我开心 |
[14:58] | to be somebody you’re not just to make me happy. | 而装成另一个人 |
[15:00] | You admitted that I was too embarrassing | 你承认我太丢人了 |
[15:01] | to meet your parents! | 不能带去见家长 |
[15:02] | No, that’s not how I meant it. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[15:04] | No, it is. | 就是那个意思 |
[15:05] | Look, I tried to be political, and I sucked. | 我试过谈论政治 我逊毙了 |
[15:08] | But when I’m not political, I’m just not good enough. | 可我不谈论政治时又不够好 |
[15:11] | So I can’t win no matter who I am. | 所以无论我怎样都是错 |
[15:18] | Even though Jackie knew I wasn’t much for politics, | 尽管杰基知道我不了解政治 |
[15:20] | my work was still being boycotted. | 我的作品仍遭到了联合抵制 |
[15:23] | Goldnerd! | 金呆格 |
[15:23] | Oh, man, now what? | 老天 又怎么了 |
[15:25] | You and me, bro. | 你和我 老兄 |
[15:26] | Lunchroom debate on foreign policy — | 去食堂辩论外交政策 |
[15:27] | Lincoln-Douglas style, no moderator. | 像林肯和道格拉斯那样 没有仲裁人 |
[15:30] | Lincoln who? What’s happening? | 哪个林肯 这是什么情况 |
[15:32] | Oh, you are so on! | 我们跟你辩论定了 |
[15:33] | Goldberg’s gonna tear you apart! | 金伯格会把你说趴下 |
[15:34] | I’m not debating anyone! | 我不要和任何人辩论 |
[15:36] | Let me say this once and for all. | 让我一劳永逸地把话说清楚 |
[15:37] | My drawing was about the bumbling president from “Spaceballs”! | 我画的是《太空炮弹》里笨拙的总统 |
[15:40] | Damn right! | 没错 |
[15:41] | Reagan’s bumbled his way through his whole presidency. | 里根在整个任期中都是那么笨拙可笑 |
[15:43] | and that is exactly why I hate politics! | 这就是我讨厌政治的原因 |
[15:45] | There is no debate with you people. | 和你们辩论根本没意义 |
[15:47] | You’ve just made up your mind and refuse to listen! | 你们不过是拿定主意就不肯听人讲道理 |
[15:49] | So, our side wins, then? | 那这么说我们这边赢了 |
[15:51] | There is no side! | 根本没有哪边和哪边 |
[15:53] | What happened next surprised even me. | 接下来发生的事连我自己都震惊 |
[15:55] | I reached down deep and gave the greatest, | 我发自内心深处 发表了有史以来 |
[15:57] | most awkward non-political speech ever delivered. | 最伟大 最尴尬的不谈政治演讲 |
[15:59] | Look, I’m just a simple dude | 我只是个简单的人 |
[16:01] | who likes movies and puppet-based sitcoms. | 喜欢电影和以木偶为基础的情景剧 |
[16:03] | That’s what I wanna do with my life — | 那才是我这辈子想做的事 |
[16:05] | make people happy with clean family fun. | 用单纯的合家欢内容逗人笑 |
[16:08] | Yes, it’s super lame. | 是的 这特别逊 |
[16:10] | But it also helps bring people together! | 但这也能让人们聚到一起 |
[16:12] | I don’t see that happening, man. | 我觉得这不可能 伙计 |
[16:13] | But it can. | 是可能的 |
[16:14] | ‘Cause no matter what side you’re on, | 因为无论你站在哪边 |
[16:16] | there’s one thing we can all agree on, | 我们都能同意一件事 |
[16:18] | and that’s that Mel Brooks is freaking hilarious! | 那就是梅尔·布鲁克斯超搞笑 |
[16:20] | Agreed! | 同意 |
[16:21] | He’s done the finest fart work ever committed | 他的放屁表演是大银幕史上 |
[16:23] | to the silver screen. | 最经典的 |
[16:25] | Gotta admit — I do love “Young Frankenstein.” | 不得不承认 我喜欢《新弗兰肯斯坦》 |
[16:28] | It’s pronounced “Fronk-en-steen,” | 发音应该是”方肯斯汀” |
[16:29] | but not the point. | 不过不重要 |
[16:30] | That day, I helped everyone find some common ground. | 那天 我帮助所有人找到了共同点 |
[16:34] | And I finally founded my first club. | 我终于成立了第一个俱乐部 |
[16:36] | *I’m twisted up inside* | *我的内心很纠结* |
[16:38] | *But nonetheless, I feel the need to say* | *但无论如何 我想说一说* |
[16:41] | ‘Cause even the toughest debates can be won | 因为最难分难解的辩论也可以有胜负 |
[16:43] | if you open up your heart and listen. | 只要你敞开心扉去听 |
[16:45] | *Don’t know the future* | *我不知道未来* |
[16:47] | *But the past keeps getting clearer every day* | *不过人生道路每天都变得更清晰* |
[16:48] | Catchy stuff. | 很上口 |
[16:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:51] | Doesn’t mean I can let her throw her future away. | 这不意味着我能让她抛下前程 |
[16:53] | Unless this is her future. | 除非这就是她的前程 |
[16:57] | I just… | 我只是 |
[16:59] | always wanted Erica to do what I never could | 一直希望爱丽卡能做我没做到的事 |
[17:02] | and finish college. | 念完大学 |
[17:04] | Dad, look at me. | 爸 看看我 |
[17:05] | My kids are all grown up, and I’m searching for who I am. | 我的孩子们都长大了 我还在寻找真我 |
[17:09] | Last thing I want is for her to end up like me, you know? | 我最不想看到她变成我这样 你懂吗 |
[17:12] | But Erica’s not searching. | 可爱丽卡没有在寻找真我 |
[17:15] | She’s found what she wants. | 她已经找到了她想做的事 |
[17:17] | In that moment, it was my mom who got activated, | 在那一刻 被激活的是我妈 |
[17:20] | and when that happens…there’s no stopping her. | 当她被激活 什么都不能阻止她 |
[17:29] | Mom, why are you back? | 妈 你怎么回来了 |
[17:32] | I listened to your song, schmoo. | 我听了你的歌 宝贝 |
[17:34] | And you were right. | 你说得对 |
[17:36] | It’s great. | 歌很好 |
[17:38] | And you need to give this a shot. | 你需要去放手一搏 |
[17:40] | But you said that finishing college | 可你说读完大学 |
[17:42] | is the only thing that matters. | 是唯一重要的事 |
[17:44] | Well, this really isn’t about me. | 我怎么看不重要 |
[17:46] | What about Dad? He’s gonna flip. | 那老爸怎么办 他会气死的 |
[17:49] | Mama will fix it. | 妈妈能解决 |
[17:54] | I hope. | 我希望能 |
[17:56] | Truth is, | 真相是 |
[17:56] | it’s easy to let our differences drive us apart. | 我们很容易因为分歧而分裂 |
[17:59] | It’s not so hard to remember we all have so much in common. | 可记住我们都有许多共同点并没那么难 |
[18:03] | Your club still looking for a Princess Vespa? | 你的俱乐部还需要黄蜂公主吗 |
[18:06] | What about the newspaper? | 那校报怎么办 |
[18:07] | I figured I could use a little fun. | 我想我需要找些乐子 |
[18:09] | That’s why I’m with you, you know. | 要知道 这就是我和你在一起的原因 |
[18:11] | Because you make me laugh. | 因为你能逗我笑 |
[18:12] | The world could use more people like you. | 这个世界需要更多像你一样的人 |
[18:15] | No, the world needs you. | 不 世界需要你 |
[18:18] | I mean, you inspired me so much. | 你总是激励我 |
[18:20] | I actually learned how a law becomes a bill because of you. | 因为你我学到了法律如何变成法案 |
[18:22] | Bills become laws. | 是法案变成法律 |
[18:25] | We’ll just listen to the song again. | 我们再听一遍那首歌 |
[18:27] | You know, our club is about to have a little field trip. | 要知道 我们的俱乐部要去实地考察 |
[18:30] | You in? | 你来吗 |
[18:33] | My childhood in the ’80s was a magical time. | 我在八十年代的童年是一段魔法般的时光 |
[18:36] | For me, it wasn’t about the president or politics. | 对我而言 那与总统或政治无关 |
[18:38] | It was about the movies that shaped me, | 而是关于塑造了我的那些电影 |
[18:41] | the laughter we shared… | 我们分享的笑声 |
[18:43] | the Schwartz in all of us. | 我们心中的施瓦茨力[恶搞原力] |
[18:44] | This is terrible! Do something! | 这太糟糕了 快想想办法 |
[18:47] | Why didn’t somebody tell me my ass was so big?! | 为什么没人告诉我我的屁股这么大 |
[18:50] | Man, the president is such a dope! | 老天 总统太傻了 |
[18:53] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[18:54] | Chill, I’m talking about the movie. | 冷静 我说的是电影 |
[18:56] | Seriously, how do people not get it? | 说真的 你们这也能误会 |
[19:01] | Now, there’s a show on ABC called “The Goldbergs.” | ABC台有部剧叫《金伯格一家》 |
[19:04] | – Oh, yeah. – You know, about my family. | -是的 -就是讲的我家的事 |
[19:05] | And… | 然而 |
[19:06] | 杰瑞德与伊万卡和其他骗子一起成为了内阁 气死我了 亚当·金伯格 别跟我提他启用的上校这种人 他是胆小鬼 | |
[19:08] | the creator’s taking heat | 该剧的创作者被人喷了 |
[19:10] | because they say he’s criticizing the president | 因为人们说他在批评总统 |
[19:11] | 没人在乎你的政治观点 他是你的总统 别再像自由派怂包一样 继续写你妈去吧 亚当·金伯格 在没人支持德鲁士时站出来需要勇气 更别提摩格了 反抗太空炮弹 | |
[19:13] | when, in fact, he’s cr- | 而事实上 他 |
[19:15] | he was criticizing the president from “Spaceballs.” | 他是在批评《太空炮弹》里的总统 |
[19:16] | 贝弗莉·金伯格 他说的是电影 他只知道电影 电影电影电影 通常是八十年代的电影 亚当·金伯格 妈 没事的 我是成年人了 我自己能搞定 | |
[19:18] | – Yeah. – Look at the hashtag! | -是的 -看看他打的标签啊 |
[19:19] | – I mean, it’s — – It’s very clear! | -这分明… -分明写得很清楚 |
[19:25] | What the… | 怎么回事 |
[19:31] | Dark Helmet? | 黑暗头盔 |
[19:32] | Take my hand, Adam F. Goldberg. | 握住我的手 亚当·F·金伯格 |
[19:35] | Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy | 和我一起 我们一统银河 |
[19:38] | as father and son. | 作为父子 |
[19:40] | Dude, you’re not my dad. | 哥们 你不是我爸 |
[19:42] | Oh, yeah? Then explain this! | 是吗 那你怎么解释这个 |
[19:45] | No! | 不 |
[19:46] | That’s impossible! | 这不可能 |
[19:48] | I will never join you! | 我永远不会加入你的阵营 |
[19:53] | Oh, I see your Schwartz has grown. | 看来你的施瓦茨力增强了 |
[19:55] | I’m in high school now. | 现在我读高中了 |
[19:57] | Yeah, I was a late bloomer myself. | 是的 我当初也发育得晚 |
[20:00] | Now die! | 受死吧 |
[20:16] | – What’s this? – Uh, nothing. | -这是什么 -没什么 |
[20:17] | “Spaceballs II.” | 《太空炮弹2》 |
[20:19] | Oh, it’s just a little script I’m noodling with. | 不过是我瞎写的小剧本 |
[20:21] | It’s stupid. | 很蠢的 |
[20:22] | Actually, I’m super proud of it. | 其实 我很为此骄傲 |
[20:23] | Read it if you want. I don’t care. | 你想读就读 我不在乎 |
[20:25] | You know what? I’d love to act it out for you. | 你知道吗 我愿意为你演一遍 |
[20:27] | And so Pizza the Hutt says, | 然后必胜和客说 |
[20:29] | “Dark Helmet wins the intergalactic ski race!” | “黑暗头盔赢得了银河滑雪大赛冠军” |
[20:31] | And I’m like, “You know it.” | 我说”没错” |
[20:33] | Then all my subjects cheer, | 然后我的子民欢呼起来 |
[20:34] | and the princess is like, “Kiss me already.” | 然后公主说”快来吻我” |
[20:36] | And I do. | 然后我吻了她 |
[20:40] | Awesome! | 太赞了 |
[20:41] | I give you my word, I will get this made. | 我向你保证 我会把这片子拍出来 |
[20:44] | Oh, stop. | 少来了 |
[20:45] | Take my hand, Dark Helmet. | 握住我的手 黑暗头盔 |
[20:47] | Join me! And toghter, | 和我联手 你我一起 |
[20:49] | we can make this sequel! | 我们定能拍出这部续集 |
[20:56] | My little schmoopie’s having a bad dream. | 我的小宝贝做噩梦了 |
[20:58] | No! This is my nightmare! | 不 这才是我的噩梦 |