时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Growing up as a kid in the ’80s, I loved movies. | 作为八十年代长大的孩子 我热爱电影 |
[00:03] | Not just making them — living them, | 不只是制作电影 而是体验电影 |
[00:05] | from unforgettable classics like “Ghostbusters” | 从《捉鬼敢死队》这样令人难忘的经典 |
[00:07] | to the action-packed saga of “The Karate Kid.” | 到《龙威小子》这样的动作冒险故事 |
[00:09] | But my all-time faves were the movies | 但要说我的挚爱 |
[00:11] | from legendary director John Hughes. | 还是传奇导演约翰·休斯的作品 |
[00:13] | I got weird like “Weird Science,” | 我学《摩登保姆》搞荒唐科学 |
[00:15] | had an epic day off like Ferris, | 像《春天不是读书天》翘课大玩一天 |
[00:17] | even joined the breakfast club. | 甚至加入了”早餐俱乐部” |
[00:18] | But on my 16th birthday, | 但在我十六岁生日这天 |
[00:20] | no movie felt truer | 最贴近现实的 |
[00:21] | than the John Hughes masterpiece “Sixteen Candles.” | 要数约翰·休斯的《十六支蜡烛》 |
[00:25] | You need 4 inches of bod and a great birthday. | 你需要好身材和一个开心的生日 |
[00:28] | Lucky for me, I had all the bod I needed. | 幸运的是 我的身材已经够好了 |
[00:30] | In fact, this birthday was gonna rock. | 事实上 这个生日肯定会很酷 |
[00:33] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[00:34] | They fxxxxxx forgot my birthday. | 他们竟然忘了我的生日 |
[00:36] | That’s gotta sting. | 肯定很扎心 |
[00:38] | Yep, my mom always remembered. | 没错 我妈总是记得我的生日 |
[00:40] | Birthday boy sighting! | 发现小寿星 |
[00:42] | There’s my little birthday Schmoo. | 我的生日小宝贝在这呢 |
[00:44] | Happy birthday, Schmoo. | 生日快乐 宝贝 |
[00:47] | And when it came to my birthday, | 每当我过生日时 |
[00:48] | I got all the attention… | 我就是世界中心 |
[00:50] | until the year I didn’t. | 直到我被忘记这年 |
[00:52] | You are not getting married to Lainey Lewis. | 你不能和兰妮·路易斯结婚 |
[00:54] | You are a high-school senior and a tiny boy. | 你还是高四生和一个小男孩 |
[00:56] | And you need a job! | 而你需要找工作 |
[00:58] | First, you drop out of college to be a rock star? | 首先 你从大学退学去当摇滚明星 |
[01:00] | Now you’re back here driving up my electric bill! | 现在你回家来害我电费大涨 |
[01:04] | You will get married over my dead body. | 想结婚 除非我死了 |
[01:06] | And shame on you | 你丢不丢人 |
[01:08] | for not even consulting your one true lady love of your life, | 都不事先和你今生唯一挚爱的女士商量 |
[01:12] | which is me. | 也就是我 |
[01:13] | And look at you. | 再瞧瞧你 |
[01:14] | Using my stove and my light bulbs | 用我的炉灶和灯泡 |
[01:16] | like you’re some sort of Norwegian royalty. | 你当自己是挪威皇室吗 |
[01:18] | You can’t be a husband. | 你不能为人夫 |
[01:20] | You are still my baby Barry. | 你还是我的小宝贝巴瑞 |
[01:22] | Those beautiful blond bastards! | 那些虚有其表的金发混蛋 |
[01:24] | They did nothing to help us during the war. | 在战时根本没向我们伸出援手 |
[01:26] | Murray, stop. You’re on a bad tangent. | 默里 快停下 你跑题了 |
[01:28] | Just focus on how she’s breaking our hearts. | 专注于她让我们心碎这点 |
[01:30] | Um, sorry to interrupt your morning rage-a-thon, | 抱歉打断你们的清晨马拉松式暴怒 |
[01:32] | but does anyone have anything they want to say to me? | 不过有人想对我说些什么吗 |
[01:34] | Not everything’s about you, | 不是所有事都得围着你转 |
[01:36] | golden child who can do no wrong. | 永远不会犯错的金童 |
[01:37] | Really? Nothing else? | 真的吗 没别的了吗 |
[01:40] | That thing has walnuts! | 那玩意里面有核桃 |
[01:42] | Oh, Adam, I almost forgot. | 亚当 我差点忘了 |
[01:43] | I knew she’d remember. | 我就知道她会记得 |
[01:44] | It was birthday gift time. | 到了送生日礼物的时间了 |
[01:46] | I bet it’s that fancy editing machine I wanted. | 我猜是我想要的高级剪辑设备 |
[01:48] | Here’s $3. | 给你三块钱 |
[01:49] | I was so busy crying about your brother taking a child bride | 我今早忙着因为你哥要娶少女媳妇大哭 |
[01:52] | that I didn’t make you a lunch. | 没给你做午饭 |
[01:54] | It’s shepherd’s pie at the cafeteria today! | 今天食堂做的是肉馅土豆派 |
[01:55] | That’s the worst of all savory pies. | 咸口的派里那个最难吃了 |
[01:57] | And no bananas till you make a poop-ila in the pot-ila. | 在你拉粑粑之前不要吃香蕉 |
[02:00] | But what about my — | 可我的… |
[02:01] | Turns out, I really was living “Sixteen Candles” after all. | 原来我真的在亲身体验《十六支蜡烛》 |
[02:05] | I can’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[02:06] | They fxxxxxx forgot my birthday. | 他们竟然忘了我的生日 |
[02:22] | It was September 26, 1980-something. | 那是一九八几年的九月二十六日 |
[02:24] | Barry was happily engaged, | 巴瑞快乐地订婚了 |
[02:26] | but no one was angrier than his future father-in-law. | 但没人比他未来岳父更气愤了 |
[02:28] | Hey, Billy boy. Here to yell at the kids? | 比利老弟 来骂孩子吗 |
[02:31] | Bingo! Hope it’s okay, | 没错 我希望这不算过分 |
[02:33] | but I’ve written some really terrible things to say to Barry | 可我写了好多非常恶毒的话要对巴瑞说 |
[02:36] | in order to scare him off. | 为了吓跑他 |
[02:37] | – You did some homework. Good on you. – Yeah. | -你有备而来 做得好 -是啊 |
[02:40] | Full disclosure — I attack his physical appearance | 实不相瞒 我用非常有违信仰的方式 |
[02:43] | in a very un-Christian way. | 攻击他的外貌 |
[02:44] | I mean, it’s no way for an adult to speak to a child. | 成年人这么说孩子太不应该了 |
[02:48] | – Hey, go big or go home, right? – Wrong! | -不成功便成仁 对吗 -不对 |
[02:51] | All of our anger, guilt, | 我们所有的愤怒 内疚 |
[02:53] | and emotional terror only makes the kids dig in deeper. | 情绪化的恐吓只会让孩子们更来劲 |
[02:56] | We have to rethink our tactics. | 我们必须重想策略 |
[02:57] | With your blessing, I am willing to fistfight your son. | 你同意的话 我愿意和你儿子互殴 |
[03:00] | – I mean, something like this. – An open house? | -我是指这样的方法 -房屋开放参观 |
[03:04] | The Goodmans down the street are moving. | 街尾的古德曼一家要搬家了 |
[03:06] | I think it’s time I show those kids | 我想是时候让那些孩子看看 |
[03:08] | the harsh realities of being actual adults. | 作成年人的严峻现实了 |
[03:13] | And we can put a samurai sword on this wall. | 我们可以在这面墙上挂武士刀 |
[03:15] | Shark tank, shark tank, shark tank. | 鲨鱼缸 鲨鱼缸 鲨鱼缸 |
[03:17] | Seven more shark tanks! | 再来七个鲨鱼缸 |
[03:19] | Bar, where am I gonna hang all my guitars | 小巴 假如每面墙上都是刀和鲨鱼缸 |
[03:20] | if every wall is full of swords and sharks? | 我那些吉他要挂在哪 |
[03:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:23] | Mom, we’re gonna need a bigger, wall-ier house, | 妈 我们需要一座更大 墙更多的房子 |
[03:26] | but we appreciate the offer to buy us this one. | 但我们很感谢你愿意给我们买这幢 |
[03:28] | Oh, I’m not buying you this house. | 我不是要给你们买这幢房子 |
[03:29] | I brought you here to show you | 我是带你们来让你们看看 |
[03:31] | how much it would cost you to buy it. | 买这幢房子要花多少钱 |
[03:33] | $37,000? Are you friggin’ kidding me? | 三万七 你开玩笑吗 |
[03:35] | We can’t afford that. We’re just dumb kids! | 我们哪买得起 我们只是蠢小孩 |
[03:37] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[03:38] | You’re kids without degrees or jobs. | 你们是孩子 没文凭没工作 |
[03:40] | You’re not ready to take on this kind of adult responsibility. | 你们还没准备好承担这种成年人的负担 |
[03:43] | Okay, so maybe we can’t afford this house | 好吧 或许我们买不起这幢 |
[03:46] | with its embarrassing number of walls. | 墙少得丢人的房子 |
[03:47] | All that matters is I’m crazy in love with this girl right here. | 唯一重要的是我疯狂地爱着这个姑娘 |
[03:50] | Aw, my big, hairy monster. | 我毛绒绒的大怪兽 |
[03:52] | We can live in some tiny, | 我们可以住在某间小小的 |
[03:53] | shark-tankless apartment, for all I care. | 没有鲨鱼缸的公寓 我不在乎 |
[03:55] | As long as it’s me, Lainey, | 只要我和兰妮能在一起 |
[03:57] | and our four snuggly little kids. | 再来四个可爱的孩子就行 |
[03:59] | Okay, there is no way I’m gonna let y- | 我根本不可能… |
[04:01] | Oh, my God. Did you say kids? | 我的天 你刚刚是说孩子吗 |
[04:02] | Can you imagine all those cute little Barrys running around? | 你能想象那些可爱的小巴瑞跑来跑去吗 |
[04:08] | Why is she aww-ing with us? | 她为什么要和我们一起感叹 |
[04:09] | – I don’t know. – Little Barrys. | -我不知道 -小巴瑞们 |
[04:11] | Oh, with the curly hair | 卷卷的头发 |
[04:13] | and the squishy, husky baby body | 又软又壮的小身子 |
[04:15] | and the not being able to ride the bus to camp | 还有因为你过于情绪失控 |
[04:17] | ’cause you’re so emotionally out of control. | 不能坐巴士去露营 |
[04:21] | In that moment, | 在那一刻 |
[04:23] | Lainey discovered my mom’s one true weakness — | 兰妮发现了我妈唯一真正的弱点 |
[04:25] | the promise of grandkids. | 对抱孙子孙女的期望 |
[04:27] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[04:28] | Can you imagine all those cuddly little baby Barrys? | 你能想象那些软乎乎的宝宝巴瑞吗 |
[04:31] | I’m imagining it so hard right now. | 我现在想像得不亦乐乎 |
[04:33] | That’s good! | 太棒了 |
[04:34] | But the only way to get them is to get us married. | 可生宝宝的唯一方式就是让我们结婚 |
[04:36] | Oh, no, you’re not getting married. | 不 不准你们结婚 |
[04:38] | But-but how soon could you get married | 不过你们多快能结婚 |
[04:40] | and give me little Barrys? | 给我生小巴瑞 |
[04:42] | What are we even talking about right now? | 我们现在到底在说些什么 |
[04:44] | Bar, we’re talking about the sooner we get married, | 小巴 我们在说我们越早结婚 |
[04:45] | the sooner your mom becomes a grammy. | 你妈就能越早当上外婆 |
[04:47] | Bubby. Ohh, I want to be a bubby so bad! | 姥姥 我太想当姥姥了 |
[04:52] | Now I get it. | 现在我明白了 |
[04:53] | Would literally kill my friends with envy. | 我的朋友们会嫉妒死的 |
[04:55] | – That’s my dream. – Yes. | -那可是我的梦想 -是的 |
[04:57] | This is very exciting, but let’s manage expectations. | 真兴奋 不过我们先控制一下期待 |
[05:00] | This baby thing is a ways off. | 生宝宝是好久以后的事了 |
[05:01] | Yeah, it could be decades. | 是的 可能要几十年 |
[05:02] | But it’ll for sure happen one day. | 但某天肯定会发生的 |
[05:04] | Oh, one day is so close. | 某天听起来近在眼前 |
[05:05] | I can almost taste the baby in my mouth. | 我几乎能尝到小宝宝的味道了 |
[05:11] | That’s a tasty baby. | 这个宝宝味道真好 |
[05:12] | Oh, I’m gonna eat your foot. | 我要吃掉你的小脚丫 |
[05:15] | Baby foot is my favorite! | 我最爱吃宝宝的小脚丫了 |
[05:17] | I’m gonna put ketchup on the baby foot. | 我要在小脚丫上浇番茄酱 |
[05:21] | Told you I could get her on board. | 跟你说了我能说服她 |
[05:23] | Although I may have concerns she wants to eat our baby. | 不过我有点担心她想吃了我们的宝宝 |
[05:25] | Come on. | 快来 |
[05:27] | Wait. They all forgot your birthday? | 等等 他们都把你的生日忘了 |
[05:29] | I always thought “Sixteen Candles” | 我一直以为《十六支蜡烛》 |
[05:31] | was a delightful comedic premise, | 是精妙的喜剧情节 |
[05:33] | but when it happens to you, | 可当你亲身体验时 |
[05:34] | it’s more shocking and hurtful. | 更多的是吃惊和受伤 |
[05:35] | Well, your family may not love you at all, | 你家人或许完全不爱你 |
[05:36] | but guess who does. | 但猜猜有谁很爱你 |
[05:38] | Man, you guys just get me. | 你们真懂我 |
[05:40] | Even if that isn’t my locker. | 尽管这不是我的锁柜 |
[05:42] | Wazzat? | 说啥 |
[05:43] | Who put this old green talking puppet dog on my locker? | 是谁把这个绿色的木偶老狗放到我锁柜上的 |
[05:46] | I-it’s Yoda. | 那是尤达 |
[05:47] | – How do you not know Yoda? – He’s awesome. | -你怎么会连尤达都不知道 -他很赞 |
[05:49] | But I refuse to find common ground with you turds. | 不过我拒绝和你们这些屎人达成共识 |
[05:54] | And here I thought this year, we might actually find our way | 我还以为今年我们终于能找到办法 |
[05:56] | out of the social basement. | 让社交生活有所起色 |
[05:57] | Wait! Maybe you living “Sixteen Candles” | 等等 或许你体验《十六支蜡烛》 |
[05:59] | can help us. | 能帮到我们 |
[06:00] | You’re finally under your parents’ radar. | 你父母终于不监视你了 |
[06:01] | Let’s use this chance to throw a big-ass birthday rager. | 我们利用这个机会办一场生日大狂欢 |
[06:04] | Come on. We have no idea how to throw a rager. | 拜托 我们根本不知道怎么办狂欢派对 |
[06:06] | Lucky for you, John Hughes already taught us. | 幸运的是 约翰·休斯已经教了我们 |
[06:11] | We’re gonna relive all of the classic | 我们要重现所有《十六支蜡烛》 |
[06:12] | “Sixteen Candles” party moments. | 经典派对时刻 |
[06:14] | – Like what? – I’m talking beer-can pyramid. | -例如 -啤酒罐金字塔 |
[06:17] | Pizza on the record player. | 唱机上放披萨 |
[06:18] | Irreparable house damage! | 无法修复的房屋损坏 |
[06:20] | Somehow, foam gets in your vents. | 通风口莫名其妙地满是泡沫 |
[06:22] | Toilet paper trees. | 往树上挂厕纸 |
[06:24] | And, obviously, | 显而易见地 |
[06:25] | a dweeb will be imprisoned in your glass coffee table. | 还要在玻璃茶几里关一个傻蛋 |
[06:27] | – But what about — – Long Duk Dong? | -可是 -朗大东[影片中角色] |
[06:29] | No! There will be no discussion of the Donger. | 不 不准提大东 |
[06:32] | – I’m trying to — – Say he’s hilarious? Well, he’s not. | -我是想说 -想说他很搞笑 并不 |
[06:35] | Get off your totally warranted soapbox, Dave Kim. | 别再有理有据地胡扯了 金戴夫 |
[06:37] | I’m trying to say I’m in. | 我是想说我入伙 |
[06:38] | Sweet! So, where do we begin? | 太好了 我们从哪开始 |
[06:40] | No clue, but I do know the coolest person alive | 不知道 但我认识世上最酷的人 |
[06:44] | who knows everything about throwing a badass bash. | 他知道怎么办炫酷派对 |
[06:46] | Erica. | 爱丽卡 |
[06:47] | Better. | 比她更厉害 |
[06:48] | You want a birthday rager, kiddo? | 你想办生日狂欢派对 孩子 |
[06:51] | I’ll throw you one that’ll make you plotz. | 我给你办一场让你发狂的 |
[06:54] | Sweet! So, whatcha thinking? | 太好了 你有什么主意 |
[06:56] | We pull out all the stops. | 我们使出浑身解数 |
[06:58] | I’m talking martinis, dollar stogies, fan dancers. | 马提尼 廉价雪茄 扇子舞女郎 |
[07:00] | I got an in with the Shorty Flanders Trio. | 我还能请来小个子佛兰德斯三重唱 |
[07:04] | Yeah, we’ll go to Erica. | 还是去找爱丽卡吧 |
[07:06] | And so I turned to my sister for an electrifying rager. | 于是我去找我姐办电力四射的大狂欢 |
[07:09] | But turns out Erica was dealing with | 可原来爱丽卡自己也有 |
[07:11] | some electrifying issues of her own. | 和电力有关的难题 |
[07:12] | For the love of crap! | 要了命了 |
[07:14] | I just got the electricity bill, and my dad is gonna kill me. | 我刚刚收到了电费单 我爸会杀了我的 |
[07:17] | Okay, calm down. I’m sure it’s not that bad. | 冷静 肯定没那么糟 |
[07:18] | It’s $906. | 要906 |
[07:20] | “For the love of crap” is right! | 还真是”要了命了” |
[07:21] | That’s so bad and so wasteful! | 太糟糕太浪费了 |
[07:23] | Excuse you. How am I wasteful? | 不好意思 我怎么浪费了 |
[07:25] | Oh, I don’t know. Maybe ’cause you and your drummer | 我说不好 或许因为你和你的鼓手 |
[07:27] | have incredibly indulgent energy needs? | 用起电来毫无节制 |
[07:29] | Uh, we have to run the A/C and fans 24/7 | 我们每时每刻都开着空调和风扇 |
[07:32] | ’cause our tons of equipment runs, like, super hot. | 是因为这么多设备让屋里很热 |
[07:34] | Yeah, but do you really need the sign? | 好 但有必要点着招牌吗 |
[07:35] | Do you not want people to know the name of our band, | 你不希望人们知道我们的乐队名吗 |
[07:38] | unsupportive Geoff? | 毫不支持我的杰夫 |
[07:39] | Look, your dad is gonna kill you. | 你爸会杀了你的 |
[07:40] | My dad’s gonna kill me. | 我爸会杀了我的 |
[07:42] | I’m gonna be the most hated kid in this house — | 我会是这家里最招人恨的小孩 |
[07:44] | even more than Barry, and he’s a high-school groom. | 甚至超过巴瑞 他还要做高中新郎呢 |
[07:46] | Okay, all we gotta do is come up with a mature, | 我们只要想一个成熟的 |
[07:48] | – adult way to solve this. – Erica! | -大人的方式解决问题就行 -爱丽卡 |
[07:50] | I need your help to throw a reckless high-school party | 我需要你帮忙办一场不顾后果的高中派对 |
[07:52] | that Mom and Dad can never know about. | 绝对不能让爸妈知道 |
[07:54] | – I’ll do it. – Seriously? | -我帮你 -真的吗 |
[07:56] | For my special guy? Of course. | 为我最特别的人 当然 |
[07:58] | Throwing a party is incredibly risky, and if you get caught, | 办派对非常冒险 假如你被抓包 |
[08:01] | Mom and Dad will be livid, | 爸妈会气疯的 |
[08:03] | and you’ll be the worst kid in the house, | 你就成了这家里最气人的小孩 |
[08:04] | – not me. – No, no, I get it. | -而不是我 -我懂我懂 |
[08:06] | I can’t believe you’ll throw me a party. | 真不敢相信你愿意为我办派对 |
[08:08] | I thought you forgot all about today. | 我还以为你彻底忘了今天什么日子 |
[08:10] | I don’t totally follow, but I’m on it. | 我没怎么听懂 不过交给我 |
[08:12] | First, I’ll get Mom and Dad out of town | 首先 我让爸妈出城去 |
[08:14] | so they won’t return tonight and catch you red-handed. | 这样他们今晚就不会回来把你抓现行了 |
[08:17] | No, I get it. | 我懂 |
[08:18] | High school’s gonna be as awesome for me as it was for you. | 我的高中生活会像你的一样棒 |
[08:21] | – Thank you, Erica. – Don’t mention it. | -谢谢你 爱丽卡 -别客气 |
[08:23] | This timing could not be more perfect. | 这个时机再完美不过了 |
[08:25] | No need to look my direction. I know what’s happening. | 没必要看向我 你的打算我懂 |
[08:27] | With that, my legendary party was on. | 就这样 我的传奇派对开始了 |
[08:30] | As for my dad and Bill, they were praying | 而我爸和比尔在祈祷 |
[08:32] | Barry and Lainey’s wedding was off. | 巴瑞和兰妮的婚礼取消了 |
[08:34] | There’s our mad genius. | 我们的天才回来了 |
[08:36] | Did the kids finally learn how terrible marriage is? | 孩子们了解到婚姻有多可怕了吗 |
[08:38] | Better. I’m gonna be a bubalah, | 比那更好 我要做姥姥了 |
[08:40] | which means we gotta get those kids married right away | 那意味着我们得让孩子们立即结婚 |
[08:43] | so I can get me a tasty baby. | 好让我抱上美味的宝宝 |
[08:45] | A baby?! | 宝宝 |
[08:46] | What kind of backwards, mixed-up talk | 你和孩子们进行了怎样本末倒置 |
[08:48] | did you have with those kids? | 神志不清的谈话 |
[08:49] | All right, don’t get all worked up. | 行了 先别激动 |
[08:51] | It’s not gonna happen right away. | 不会立即发生的 |
[08:53] | We ran the numbers. | 我们算了一下 |
[08:54] | It’ll be anywhere from 10 | 大概是未来十年 |
[08:55] | to three to two years. | 或两到三年后的事 |
[08:57] | – No! – Hey, what ever happened to the Bevolution? | -不 -你不搞贝弗大改造了吗 |
[09:00] | You know, finding your way without our kids? | 就是去找孩子们以外的生活 |
[09:02] | I hereby suspend the Bevolution. | 我特此暂停贝弗大改造 |
[09:04] | Viva la Bubby-lution! | 姥姥大改造万岁 |
[09:06] | You can’t just put “lution” at the end of a word | 你不能随便在词后面加”大改造” |
[09:08] | and make it be a thing. | 说得像回事是的 |
[09:10] | Oh, it’s a thing. | 就有这么回事 |
[09:11] | And since we’re all so excited about it, | 既然我们都如此兴奋 |
[09:12] | we should go out and celebrate. | 我们该出去庆祝一下 |
[09:14] | You know the best place to celebrate | 不论你们在讨论什么 |
[09:16] | whatever’s happening here? | 但你们知道去哪庆祝最好吗 |
[09:17] | Atlantic City. | 大西洋城 |
[09:18] | It’s far enough to get away, | 远到算是出远门 |
[09:19] | but close enough to be home by 10:00 | 又近到能在十点赶回家 |
[09:20] | and see what’s happening here at the house. | 看看家里都发生了什么 |
[09:22] | Okay, bye! | 那好 回见 |
[09:22] | Yes. Atlantic City. | 没错 大西洋城 |
[09:25] | That is the perfect place | 那地方正合适 |
[09:26] | to honor this joyous baby engagement. | 向这场愉悦的宝宝订婚致敬 |
[09:30] | What the hell just happened?! | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[09:32] | She was supposed to scare ’em off with an open house, | 她本该用房屋开放参观吓坏他们 |
[09:34] | and now we’re eating in another state! | 现在我们要去另一个州吃晚餐了 |
[09:36] | I’ll tell you what just happened. | 我告诉你是怎么回事 |
[09:38] | Our moron kids are brilliant. | 我们的白痴孩子们很聪明 |
[09:39] | They used the baby card against us. | 他们用了宝宝牌来和我们斗 |
[09:41] | I hate the baby card. | 我恨宝宝牌 |
[09:42] | Also, what’s the baby card? | 还有 宝宝牌是什么东西 |
[09:44] | I’m so scared and upset, Murray! | 我又害怕又生气 默里 |
[09:46] | Why, hello, angry fathers. | 你们好啊 愤怒的父亲们 |
[09:48] | Guess who just got Beverly Goldberg | 猜猜是谁让贝弗莉·金伯格 |
[09:50] | on board the wedding train. | 同意了这门婚事 |
[09:51] | Do you know what a can of worms you two just opened | 你们知道向那个长舌妇保证给她生宝宝 |
[09:54] | by promising that yenta grandbabies? | 是打开了怎样的潘多拉魔盒吗 |
[09:56] | Face it — you lost. | 面对现实吧 你们输了 |
[09:58] | Now that Mom’s excited about our foolishly impulsive wedding, | 现在老妈也因为我们愚蠢冲动的婚礼而兴奋 |
[10:01] | you have to accept it. | 你们必须接受 |
[10:02] | The curly-haired sack of flour’s right. | 这个卷毛呆子说得没错 |
[10:04] | Beverly Goldberg always gets her way. | 贝弗莉·金伯格永远能达到目的 |
[10:06] | But at what cost? | 但代价是什么 |
[10:08] | Look at all this adorable stuff I’ve had | 瞧瞧这些可爱的东西 |
[10:10] | hermetically sealed in the garage. | 我一直密封在车库里 |
[10:12] | You’re gonna need this, for sure. | 这个你们肯定用得上 |
[10:13] | It’s Barry’s baby helmet. | 这是巴瑞的宝宝头盔 |
[10:14] | Great. Not only are we having a baby, | 太好了 我们不只要有个宝宝 |
[10:17] | but its head’s gonna be all cattywampus. | 宝宝的头脑里还会满是奸邪的念头 |
[10:20] | Cheese and crackers. | 苍天大地啊 |
[10:21] | Ooh, look at this sign! | 看看这个标志 |
[10:23] | I’m gonna put it in the station wagon for our trip to AC. | 去大西洋城时我就放在旅行车里 |
[10:26] | No need! | 没必要 |
[10:27] | After all, there is literally no baby on board. | 毕竟 现在车上根本还没有宝宝 |
[10:29] | Not yet. | 目前还没有 |
[10:30] | But there is a bubby on board. | 但车上有个姥姥 |
[10:32] | With Bubby officially on board, | 车上有了姥姥 |
[10:34] | it was Atlantic City or bust! | 不去大西洋城便成仁 |
[10:36] | Nothing could stop them. | 什么都阻止不了他们 |
[10:38] | Meanwhile, my big birthday rager was off with a bang. | 与此同时 我的生日大狂欢也响亮展开了 |
[10:41] | It had all the highlights from “Sixteen Candles,” | 有《十六支蜡烛》中的所有经典时刻 |
[10:43] | but I discovered when it’s your house, | 但我发现当被破坏的是你家时 |
[10:45] | it’s not nearly as fun. | 根本没那么有趣 |
[10:47] | Check us out! | 看看我们 |
[10:49] | We’re fancy, big-haired ladies, | 我们是发型夸张的时髦女士 |
[10:50] | like your mom. | 像你妈一样 |
[10:52] | Just when I thought no more damage could be done… | 正当我觉得破坏不会更严重时 |
[10:57] | …actual damage was done. | 发生了真正的破坏 |
[10:58] | Oh, man. Bench press got away from me. | 我举重时没拿稳 |
[11:01] | That’s my bad, Alden. | 怪我不好 奥当 |
[11:02] | My name’s Adam, and your weightlifting mishap | 我叫亚当 你举重时的失误 |
[11:04] | just caused major structural damage to my home. | 给我家造成了重大结构损毁 |
[11:07] | There’s a throw rug up here. I’ll chuck it over the hole. | 这里有块小地毯 我盖在洞上面 |
[11:11] | W-why did John Hughes make this seem so whimsical and fun? | 为什么约翰·休斯让这些看起来怪诞又有趣 |
[11:14] | Help me! I’m a human person! | 救救我 我是个人 |
[11:17] | Even Long Duk Dong had more dignity than this! | 哪怕朗大东都比这有尊严 |
[11:21] | The engagement celebration in Atlantic City was under way, | 大西洋城的订婚庆祝正在进行中 |
[11:24] | but Lainey’s dad wasn’t feeling so lucky. | 不过兰妮的父亲一点也不走运 |
[11:27] | – Dealer has 21 again. – Why?! | -庄家又是21点 -为什么 |
[11:28] | Better save some money for the wedding, Bill. | 最好为了婚礼存点钱 比尔 |
[11:31] | In that case, I’d like to go all-in. | 那样的话我全押了 |
[11:33] | Well, his day’s about to get a lot better, | 他这一天马上就要多云转晴了 |
[11:35] | because look what I bought in the gift shop. | 因为我在礼品店买的这个东西 |
[11:38] | That’s for a baby, | 这是给宝宝穿的 |
[11:38] | which is weird ’cause we were very clear | 这太奇怪了 因为我们说得很清楚 |
[11:40] | that’s a long, long way off. | 很久很久以后才会要宝宝 |
[11:42] | But we blink, and then baby’s here, | 可我们一眨眼 宝宝就出生了 |
[11:43] | and then there I am, right next to you on my mom cot. | 然后我就在你们身边的老妈小床里 |
[11:46] | – Mom cot? – Oh, no, not the mom cot. | -老妈小床 -不 别提老妈小床 |
[11:48] | What does he know? What’s a mom cot? | 他都知道些什么 什么是老妈小床 |
[11:49] | It is a cot that sits smack against your bed | 就是抵在你们床边的小床 |
[11:52] | so when you get tired, you just hand the baby directly to me. | 那样当你们累了 直接把宝宝给我就行 |
[11:55] | Wait. You actually expect to sleep in the same room with us? | 等等 你想跟我们睡在同一间房里 |
[11:57] | Trust me, you’ll be thrilled to have a bed bubby | 相信我 等到打奶嗝 洗澡 |
[11:59] | when it comes time for burping, bathing, and poopy diapies. | 换尿布时 你们会庆幸有床边姥姥在的 |
[12:02] | No way, Mother. | 不可能 母亲 |
[12:03] | You are never to set foot in our hypothetical home! | 永远不准你到我们假设中的家来 |
[12:05] | I have a copy of the key, right, Murray? | 我配了把钥匙 对吗 默里 |
[12:07] | She made a secret copy. | 她偷偷配了钥匙 |
[12:08] | Barry, can we chat outside? | 巴瑞 我们出去聊两句好吗 |
[12:10] | I need some fresh air right now. | 我需要新鲜空气 |
[12:11] | Dealer has 21. | 庄家21点 |
[12:13] | I lost 2 grand, and it’s still the best thing | 我输了两千美元 可这仍是今天 |
[12:15] | that happened to me today. | 发生在我身上的最好的事 |
[12:16] | Bill wasn’t the only one on a losing streak. | 比尔不是唯一一直在输的人 |
[12:18] | I had completely lost control of my epic party | 对于这个我已经不想要的史诗级派对 |
[12:21] | I no longer wanted. | 我也完全失去了控制 |
[12:22] | There’s the host with the most. | 派对的绝对主持在这 |
[12:24] | Hope you’re digging your kick-ass party. | 希望你喜欢你的炫酷派对 |
[12:26] | For sure, but also, I don’t want the party. | 当然 不过 我不想要派对了 |
[12:28] | – What? – Take the party! It’s your party. | -什么 -把派对带走 这是你的派对 |
[12:30] | You asked for the party, so the party’s yours. | 是你要办派对的 所以派对是你的 |
[12:31] | Come on. We all know it’s your party. | 拜托 我们都知道这是你的派对 |
[12:34] | He’s right, Erica. | 他说得对 爱丽卡 |
[12:34] | General consensus it’s your party. | 大家一致认为这是你的派对 |
[12:36] | No, no, that can’t be the narrative. | 不 不 事情不能这么发展 |
[12:37] | It is very important that this is clearly designated | 这个派对被指定为亚当的派对 |
[12:40] | as Adam’s party. | 是至关重要的 |
[12:41] | Hey, everyone, let’s give it up for the one person | 大家 让我们为了亚当欢呼 |
[12:44] | who we all know is definitely throwing this party. | 我们都知道绝对是他办了这个派对 |
[12:47] | We love you, Alden Goldfinch! | 我们爱你 奥当·金芬奇 |
[12:51] | See? They’re almost chanting your name. | 你瞧 他们欢呼的和你的名字差不多 |
[12:54] | Enjoy your party. | 享受你的派对吧 |
[12:58] | You’re the man, Alden. | 你最棒了 奥当 |
[13:01] | Okay, your mom is really freaking me out | 我快被你妈吓疯了 |
[13:03] | with her cute onesies and “Baby On Board” signs | 可爱的连体衣 “车上有宝宝”标志 |
[13:06] | and celebratory casino buffets. | 还有赌场庆祝大餐 |
[13:08] | I’m sorry, but this can’t be my life! | 对不起 但我不能过这样的生活 |
[13:09] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[13:10] | I’m saying I love you, | 我的意思是我爱你 |
[13:11] | but having Beverly Goldberg as a smother-in-law | 可有贝弗莉·金伯格做过分溺爱婆婆 |
[13:13] | will be an utter nightmare. | 绝对会是噩梦 |
[13:14] | No! Don’t trust your instincts! | 不 别相信你的直觉 |
[13:17] | Come on. A romantic pushcart ride | 来 乘浪漫的手推车 |
[13:19] | will remind you at the end of the day, it’s just you and me. | 会让你想起归根结底 重要的是你和我 |
[13:22] | There’s my sweet little lovebirds. | 可爱的小情侣在这 |
[13:24] | She found us. | 她找到我们了 |
[13:26] | Come on. Scoot your booties. | 来 挪挪屁屁 |
[13:27] | You’ve got to try some of this delicious taffy. | 你得尝尝这些美味的太妃糖 |
[13:30] | Can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[13:32] | Where’s she going? I can’t finish this taffy all by myself. | 她要去哪 这么多太妃糖我自己吃不完 |
[13:34] | Forget the taffy! | 别管太妃糖了 |
[13:36] | You literally just drove away the love of my life. | 你赶走了我的一生挚爱 |
[13:39] | Don’t worry. Mama will talk to her, | 别担心 妈妈会和她谈的 |
[13:41] | and I’ll fix everything. | 我会挽回一切的 |
[13:42] | There is no fixing this. | 这事没得挽回了 |
[13:44] | And it’s not just Lainey. | 不只是兰妮 |
[13:46] | Any girl I date will realize | 和我交往的任何女孩都会意识到 |
[13:47] | you’re part of the package and run for the hills. | 将来有你做婆婆 然后逃命去 |
[13:49] | So, you’re saying that I will shake the foundation | 你的意思是我会动摇我的孩子们 |
[13:52] | of all my kids’ relationships | 所有感情的根基 |
[13:54] | just ’cause I wanna be a little bit involved? | 就因为我想多参与一点 |
[13:56] | – Is that what you’re saying? – Yes. | -你是这个意思吗 -是的 |
[13:57] | Mark my words — I will never have babies, | 记住我的话 我永远不会有宝宝了 |
[14:00] | which means you’ll never be a bubby. | 那意味着你永远当不成姥姥了 |
[14:02] | Don’t you dare un-bubby me. | 你胆敢不让我当姥姥 |
[14:04] | Oh, you’ve been un-bubbied but good. | 我狠狠地让你当不上姥姥了 |
[14:07] | As Barry was ditching my mom, | 正当巴瑞甩开我妈时 |
[14:09] | I was ditching my own party to have some real fun. | 我正在甩掉我的派对 真正找些乐子 |
[14:12] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么 伙计 |
[14:14] | Seriously, what am I looking at right now? | 说真的 我眼前这是什么景象 |
[14:16] | The adventurous board game Fireball Island. | 冒险桌面游戏 火球岛 |
[14:18] | No, I mean you made a designated nerd area | 不 我是指你在你的炫酷派对中央 |
[14:21] | in the middle of your awesome party. | 指定了一块呆子区 |
[14:22] | Yes, and it’s your party. | 是的 还有这是你的派对 |
[14:24] | Not according to this sign. | 这个标志上可不是这么说的 |
[14:25] | – Here, tape it to your chest. – No, thank you. | -给 粘在胸前 -不了 谢谢 |
[14:28] | I’d rather just hang with my actual friends | 我宁愿和我真正的朋友 |
[14:30] | who know my actual name. | 知道我叫什么的人一起玩 |
[14:31] | You can’t just beg me to throw you an awesome rager | 你不能求我给你办一个炫酷大狂欢 |
[14:33] | and then give it back. | 然后又还给我 |
[14:34] | Okay, I didn’t beg you. | 我可没求你 |
[14:36] | You did it ’cause it’s my gift. | 你帮我是送我的礼物 |
[14:38] | Gift? For what? | 礼物 什么礼物 |
[14:39] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[14:47] | *Happy birthday, dear Alden* | *祝你生日快乐 亲爱的奥当* |
[14:51] | *Adam* | *亚当* |
[14:52] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[14:57] | I wish I had that information before I did what I did. | 我真希望做出这些事之前知道这些信息 |
[14:59] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[15:00] | What didn’t I do? | 我什么都做了 |
[15:02] | This is gonna tickle you. | 你听了肯定觉得好笑 |
[15:03] | I may have, uh, | 我或许… |
[15:05] | set you up to distract Dad from my irresponsible energy usage. | 陷害你好让老爸顾不上我不负责任浪费电 |
[15:08] | – What?! – I didn’t know it was your birthday, | -什么 -我不知道今天是你生日 |
[15:10] | so if anything, it’s on you for having big secrets. | 所以说起来 都怪你藏了大秘密 |
[15:13] | This is not a regular cake, you know. | 要知道 这可不是普通蛋糕 |
[15:15] | This thing melts. | 冰淇淋蛋糕会化的 |
[15:17] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样 |
[15:18] | The one thing I wanted was | 我唯一想要的 |
[15:20] | to be awesome like you were in high school. | 就是像你在高中时那么酷 |
[15:22] | Now all I’ll be is some dude named Alden | 现在我只能成为某个叫奥当的家伙 |
[15:24] | who’s grounded for the year. | 被禁足一整年 |
[15:25] | I messed up, okay? I’ll make it all better. | 怪我搞砸了好吗 我会弥补的 |
[15:28] | I promise, you can still be awesome just like me. | 我保证 你还是可以像我一样酷 |
[15:30] | No. The last thing I’d ever want is to be some selfish, | 不 我最不想做的就是你这样自私 |
[15:33] | drop-out loser like you. | 又辍学的废物 |
[15:35] | You…don’t mean that. | 你这话不是真心的 |
[15:37] | I really do. | 我是真心的 |
[15:44] | Adam! Come on, open up. | 亚当 别这样 开门 |
[15:47] | Yeah, little nerd, open up! | 是啊 小呆子 快开门 |
[15:48] | This party sucks! | 这个派对太逊了 |
[15:51] | After our mom had destroyed Barry’s engagement, | 在我妈毁了巴瑞的订婚后 |
[15:53] | he figured he didn’t have anything else to lose. | 他觉得反正也不会更糟了 |
[15:55] | Evening. | 晚上好 |
[15:57] | I’d like a root beer and a marker for $10,000. | 给我一杯沙士和一万美元的筹码 |
[15:59] | Nice try, moron. You’re not old enough to be in here. | 想得美 白痴 你这年纪不能来赌场 |
[16:02] | Yeah, old enough to steal my little princess | 是啊 你这年纪却能偷走我的小公主 |
[16:04] | and saddle her with a crooked-headed infant. | 还让她给你养一肚子坏水的宝宝 |
[16:06] | Actually, Lainey bolted. She’s gone for good. | 其实兰妮跑了 她永远不会回来了 |
[16:08] | Hot diggity-dog! I’m the luckiest man alive! | 我了个乖乖 我是世上最幸运的人 |
[16:10] | I just lost so much money, | 我刚刚输了好多钱 |
[16:12] | but I’m walking on sunshine over here! | 但我现在感觉阳光普照 |
[16:14] | Wait a second. Lainey’s gone? | 等一下 兰妮走了 |
[16:15] | Mom ran her off with her terrible ways. | 老妈用她可怕的行为赶走了她 |
[16:18] | – I’ll help you find her. – Help him? | -我帮你找她 -帮他 |
[16:19] | We’re on the one-yard line, Mur. | 我们马上就能胜利了 老默 |
[16:21] | I’m sorry, but if Barry’s gonna break up with Lainey, | 不好意思 但假如巴瑞要和兰妮分手 |
[16:24] | it’s gonna be because he’s a moron, | 也是因为他是个白痴 |
[16:26] | not because his mom is an overbearing nudge. | 不能因为他老妈是个难以忍受的烦人精 |
[16:28] | You really believe I can screw this up on my own? | 你真的觉得我能凭自己搞砸婚姻吗 |
[16:30] | I know you can. | 我知道你能行 |
[16:32] | Now let’s go find Lainey and make this temporarily right. | 现在我们兰妮去找 让事情暂时好起来 |
[16:35] | No, Mur, no! We’re so close! | 不 老默 不 我们就要成功了 |
[16:37] | Double zeroes! We got a big winner. | 两个零 大赢家出现了 |
[16:39] | Not now! I’m in a crisis here! | 不是时候 我正深陷危机呢 |
[16:42] | Please, open up! | 求你开门吧 |
[16:43] | This ponytail is the source of all my power! | 这个马尾是我所有权威的来源 |
[16:45] | Close your eyes. I got this. | 闭上眼睛 交给我 |
[16:56] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:58] | You’re not hot anymore. | 现在你不性感了 |
[17:01] | Adam, I’m coming in. | 亚当 我要进来了 |
[17:02] | Oh, come on! | 有没有搞错 |
[17:06] | Who am I now?! I’m hideous! | 现在我是谁 我太丑了 |
[17:07] | Little trick I learned in college. | 我在大学学到的小技巧 |
[17:09] | Well, I locked my door for a reason. | 我锁门是有原因的 |
[17:11] | Go away. | 走开 |
[17:12] | Not until you accept my apology. | 你接受我的道歉我才走 |
[17:14] | Why? You don’t mean it. | 为什么 你又不是真心的 |
[17:15] | You just feel awful for trying to destroy me | 你难受不过是因为想在我生日这天 |
[17:17] | with an evil plan on my birthday. | 用邪恶计划毁掉我 |
[17:20] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[17:21] | But I also feel awful because what you said was true. | 可我难受也是因为你说的都是真的 |
[17:25] | All I am is a college dropout | 我不过是个大学辍学 |
[17:27] | who lives at home and mooches off of her parents. | 住在家里啃老的人 |
[17:30] | I act like I’m so cool and like I have it all figured out, | 我表现得很酷很有计划 |
[17:33] | but you’re right. | 但你说得对 |
[17:35] | I’m just a loser. | 我就是个废物 |
[17:36] | No. I-I don’t really think that. | 不 我不是真的那样想 |
[17:39] | Truth is, all I’ve ever wanted to be is just like you. | 事实是 我一直想要的就是像你一样 |
[17:42] | – Really? – Yes! | -真的吗 -真的 |
[17:44] | I stupidly idolize you. | 我盲目崇拜你 |
[17:46] | I’d love to be cool and have people know my name | 我想变酷 让人们都知道我的名字 |
[17:49] | and have one year of school be as epic as yours was. | 想过一个像你的高中那么传奇的学年 |
[17:52] | Well…it is your birthday. | 今天是你生日 |
[17:55] | So I’m on it. | 所以交给我 |
[17:58] | For real this time. | 这次是认真的 |
[17:59] | And so my sister gave me the greatest birthday gift of all — | 于是我姐姐给我了最棒的生日礼物 |
[18:02] | a small taste of high-school popularity. | 让我浅尝人气高中生的滋味 |
[18:04] | It may not have been your typical rager, | 这或许和典型的狂欢不一样 |
[18:06] | but it was mine. | 但这是属于我的 |
[18:08] | And it was awesome. | 这棒极了 |
[18:10] | ‘Cause for that one night, everyone knew my name. | 因为那一晚 人人都知道我的名字 |
[18:13] | Turns out John Hughes was right — | 原来约翰·休斯是对的 |
[18:15] | turning 16 was a lot sweeter than I thought. | 十六岁比我想象得还要美好 |
[18:17] | Meanwhile, | 与此同时 |
[18:19] | Lainey had soured on her future with Barry. | 兰妮对她和巴瑞的未来已经不抱希望 |
[18:20] | Barry, please. I’m done talking. | 巴瑞 拜托 我不想谈了 |
[18:23] | Well, then, just listen, ’cause… | 那只听就好 因为 |
[18:24] | my dad has something he wants to say. | 我爸有话想说 |
[18:28] | If you’re here to call us morons for getting married, | 假如你是来说 我们订婚是白痴 |
[18:30] | there’s no need, ’cause it’s not gonna happen. | 那没必要了 因为我们不会结婚了 |
[18:31] | You really think I’m gonna walk through the sand | 你真的以为我忍着脚疼穿过沙滩 |
[18:34] | with my bad foot just to call you a moron? | 就是为了来叫你白痴吗 |
[18:38] | Look, if you really love each other, | 如果你们真的爱彼此 |
[18:41] | there’s nothing you can’t survive. | 没有你们过不去的坎 |
[18:43] | Even the world’s worst smother-in-law? | 哪怕是世上最糟糕的过分溺爱婆婆 |
[18:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:46] | Because at the end of the day, | 因为归根结底 |
[18:48] | I know Beverly Goldberg can stay away when it really matters. | 我知道贝弗莉·金伯格会在重要时刻让步 |
[18:51] | And I know it’s scary to think of her on your back, | 我知道有她烦着你很可怕 |
[18:55] | but that also means that she has your back. | 但那也意味着你有她支持你 |
[18:58] | And trust me, there’s no better feeling. | 相信我 没有比那更好的感觉了 |
[19:00] | I thought you wanted us to break up. | 我以为你希望我们分手 |
[19:02] | Why are you trying to help? | 你为什么要帮忙 |
[19:03] | Because that’s what families do, | 因为家人就该这样 |
[19:04] | and like it or not, you’re always gonna be family. | 不管你喜不喜欢 你永远是我们的家人 |
[19:07] | – And so, thanks to my dad… – Come on. | -就这样 多亏了我爸 -快来 |
[19:10] | …Lainey decided to give Barry another shot. | 兰妮决定再给巴瑞一次机会 |
[19:13] | This time, just the two of them. | 这次 只有他们两个 |
[19:18] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[19:20] | Really not helping, Mom. | 你这是帮倒忙 妈 |
[19:22] | – You’re terrible. – It’s true. | -你真病得不轻 -你说得对 |
[19:24] | Look, I know I got carried away. | 我知道我过分了 |
[19:26] | It’s just… | 我只是… |
[19:28] | all my babies grew up and don’t need me anymore. | 我的所有孩子们都长大了 不需要我了 |
[19:32] | But you made me realize it’s not fully over. | 但你让我意识到人生还没彻底结束 |
[19:35] | I-I still have a whole new chapter left…one day. | 我还会有全新的一章 在某天 |
[19:38] | Well, when it does happen, | 当那天来临时 |
[19:40] | I hope you’re there with me. | 我希望有你陪着我 |
[19:42] | On a mom cot? | 在老妈小床里陪你吗 |
[19:43] | – Mom! – Bevy. | -妈 -贝弗 |
[19:44] | We’ll figure it out. We have time. | 我们会商量好的 有的是时间 |
[19:47] | You’d think, but it just goes so fast. | 你以为 可时光飞逝 |
[19:50] | And it seems like only yesterday I was in the hospital | 仿佛还是昨天 我在医院里 |
[19:53] | holding my little Adam in my arms for the first time and — | 第一次抱起我的小亚当… |
[19:56] | Holy crap! We forgot his birthday! | 糟糕 我们忘了他的生日 |
[19:58] | We forgot Adam’s birthday! | 我们忘了亚当的生日 |
[20:00] | This is gonna be a whole thing. | 又要闹一出了 |
[20:02] | Go, go! Go! | 快走快走快走 |
[20:04] | Yeah, it wasn’t the birthday I expected, | 是啊 这不是我期望中的生日 |
[20:07] | and I didn’t get the fancy editing machine I’d hoped for, | 我也没得到想要的高级剪辑设备 |
[20:10] | but in the end, I got something much better. | 可在最后 我得到了更好的东西 |
[20:13] | Whatcha doin’? | 你在做什么 |
[20:15] | Figured if I was gonna have a “Sixteen Candles” kind of birthday, | 我想假如要过《十六支蜡烛》式生日 |
[20:18] | I might as well see it through. | 不如做得彻底些 |
[20:20] | Well? Did you make a wish? | 你许愿了吗 |
[20:22] | It already came true. | 愿望已经成真了 |
[20:24] | This year’s gonna be awesome. | 今年会很棒的 |
[20:26] | Little did I know, | 当时我还不知道 |
[20:27] | this year really would be one I’d never forget. | 这一年会是我永生难忘的一年 |
[20:30] | Mama’s here, Schmoo! | 妈妈回来了 宝贝 |
[20:32] | I am so, so sorry I forgot your birthday. | 真对不起 我忘了你的生日 |
[20:35] | No! Don’t get on the table! | 不 别坐桌上来 |
[20:37] | I will never forgive myself — | 我永远不会原谅自己… |
[20:41] | Was that your wish? | 这是你的愿望吗 |
[20:44] | *Happy birthday, dear Adam* | *祝你生日快乐 亲爱的亚当* |
[20:47] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[20:50] | Hooray! | 万岁 |
[20:52] | I hate to ask you what you wished for. | 我可不想问你许了什么愿 |
[20:54] | Probably $3,000 worth of editing equipment. | 八成是三千美元的剪辑设备 |
[20:58] | Happy belated birthday, bro. | 迟来地祝你生日快乐 老弟 |
[21:00] | I forgot to give you your gift — | 我忘了送你礼物 |
[21:02] | of one butt-crack busting sub-atomic wedgie. | 屁股缝亚原子拉内裤攻击 |
[21:04] | Sure. Just do me a favor and back up a bit. | 没问题 帮我个忙后退一点 |
[21:07] | So you can get a running start. | 这样你能助跑开始 |
[21:08] | You’ve learned to not struggle. | 你学会放弃无畏的挣扎了 |
[21:10] | I see much growth since last year. | 看来你比去年成长了不少 |
[21:13] | Yep. One year really has made me wiser. | 没错 这一年着实让我更明智了 |
[21:15] | Wha- Oh, my God. | 什么 我的天 |
[21:17] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[21:18] | Help! I’m shrinking! | 救命 我缩水了 |
[21:24] | Better luck next year. | 祝你明年好运 |