时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, there was nothing my mom loved more | 在八十年代 我妈最喜欢的 |
[00:02] | than cooking her way into her family’s heart, | 就是用食物融化她家人的心 |
[00:05] | from her ooey, gooey potato casserole | 从她软糯的马铃薯砂锅菜 |
[00:07] | to whatever this thing is. | 到无论这是什么玩意 |
[00:08] | But her signature move was the art of Parming, | 但她的招牌还是芝士焗菜 |
[00:10] | featuring her legendary dish of choice. | 而她传奇般的招牌菜是 |
[00:13] | Shrimp Parm. | 芝士焗虾 |
[00:16] | Unlike my mom, Barry and his fiancée, Lainey, | 和我妈不同 巴瑞和他未婚妻兰妮 |
[00:19] | were happy to leave the cooking to a microwave. | 很乐意把烹饪交给微波炉 |
[00:22] | Look at you two. | 瞧瞧你们俩 |
[00:24] | Snuggled up on the couch. | 依偎在沙发上 |
[00:26] | And what the hell is that? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[00:27] | Oh, I made us Hungry-Man dinners. | 我做了饿汉晚餐 |
[00:29] | I’m hungry. I’m a man. It lines up. | 我很饿 我是个汉子 说得通 |
[00:32] | Well, that was so thoughtful of you | 你真贴心 |
[00:33] | to make Barry a delightful mix of mystery meat and radiation. | 用辐射给巴瑞做了不知道什么肉 |
[00:37] | Thank you. I think? | 我该说多谢夸奖吗 |
[00:38] | Sweetie, I know you grew up | 亲爱的 我知道你生长在 |
[00:40] | in a lawless, broken home, | 一个没规矩的破碎家庭 |
[00:41] | but these frozen, compartment-based dinners | 可这些餐盘装的冷冻速食晚餐 |
[00:44] | are unacceptable for Barry — no offense. | 我们巴瑞吃不得 无意冒犯 |
[00:46] | You can’t just tag “no offense” | 你不能说完很冒犯人的话 |
[00:48] | on the end of something horribly offensive | 再加上一句”无意冒犯” |
[00:50] | and act like it’s okay. | 表现得像没事一样 |
[00:51] | It’s just that Barry requires | 只是巴瑞需要 |
[00:53] | a real home-cooked dinner fit for a boy-king. | 家里做的正经晚饭 献给他这少年国王 |
[00:57] | As his future wife, | 作为他未来的妻子 |
[00:58] | that responsibility falls on you. | 那份责任落在你肩上了 |
[01:00] | And every creepy thing you just said | 你刚刚所说的每一个瘆人的字 |
[01:02] | is the reason why your boy is so broken — | 正是你儿子如此不成熟的原因 |
[01:04] | no offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[01:05] | Your thing does work. | 你这招还真管用 |
[01:06] | Okay, I wasn’t gonna do this, | 好吧 我原本不打算这样做 |
[01:07] | but your resistance shows me that it’s time. | 但你的反抗让我觉得是时候了 |
[01:10] | Everybody in the kitchen! | 所有人都到厨房来 |
[01:11] | Family history is about to take place! | 咱家历史一刻即将上演 |
[01:16] | The others will be down in a minute. | 其他人很快就会过来的 |
[01:18] | They’d be crushed to miss this. | 错过这一幕他们会崩溃的 |
[01:21] | Family presentation! Down here — now! | 家庭会议 过来 立刻 |
[01:25] | They clearly don’t care, but I’m jazzed! | 他们显然不在乎 不过我很兴奋 |
[01:27] | What’s the big news? | 有什么大消息 |
[01:29] | Lainey, we are gathered here today | 兰妮 今天我们聚集在此 |
[01:31] | in front of parts of my entire family | 当着我全家部分成员的面 |
[01:33] | for the bequeathing | 见证这一刻 |
[01:35] | of our family’s most prized possession. | 我将我家最宝贵的财产传给你 |
[01:38] | It was true. | 是真的 |
[01:39] | This really was the biggest deal in the world — | 这真的是全世界最重要的东西 |
[01:42] | to my mom and no one else. | 全世界只有我妈那样觉得 |
[01:44] | Recipes? | 菜谱 |
[01:46] | The keys to Barry’s happiness are in this box. | 让巴瑞开心的秘诀就在这个盒子里 |
[01:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[01:50] | Speech! Speech! Speech! | 讲话 讲话 讲话 |
[01:54] | Thanks a ton. | 多谢 |
[01:55] | And…food is family? | 家庭以食为本 |
[01:56] | Very nice. Very nice try. | 很好 敷衍得很好 |
[01:58] | While I appreciate the gesture, | 尽管我很感激你的心意 |
[02:00] | I just don’t see myself cooking for Barry — like, ever. | 我只是没打算为巴瑞做饭 永远不会 |
[02:02] | That is the single most upsetting thing I’ve ever heard, | 那是我这辈子听过的最让人生气的话 |
[02:04] | so take the box. | 所以盒子你收着 |
[02:05] | Thanks, but I really won’t use the box, | 谢了 但我真的用不上这盒子 |
[02:07] | so I kinda don’t need the box. | 所以我不需要这盒子 |
[02:08] | Well, I don’t need the box. I’ve got the box memorized, | 我也不需要这盒子 菜谱我都记下来了 |
[02:11] | so take the box. | 所以这盒子你收着 |
[02:12] | Just take the box! | 这盒子你就收着吧 |
[02:14] | Fine! I’ll take the box! | 那好 这盒子我收着 |
[02:16] | My Schmoopy-in-law wants the box! | 我宝贝儿媳想要这盒子 |
[02:18] | Speech! Speech, speech! | 讲话 讲话 讲话 |
[02:21] | My Barry’s in such good hands. | 有人照顾我的巴瑞了 |
[02:35] | It was September 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的九月 |
[02:37] | a brand-new year of school with my same old, awesome friends. | 崭新的学年 我的好朋友们还是老样子 |
[02:41] | Hey, dumb-ass. Still a dumb-ass? | 傻蛋 你还是傻蛋吗 |
[02:42] | You know it, Muscles. | 那是肯定的 肌肉妹 |
[02:44] | Dave Kim, see you’re still rocking the turtleneck. | 金戴夫 你还在穿高领衫 |
[02:46] | I was thinking of making the switch to a mock turtleneck, | 我本来想换成半高领 |
[02:49] | but why change what works? | 但穿得好好的为什么要换 |
[02:50] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[02:51] | Jackie?! | 杰基 |
[02:53] | Turns out, there was one person | 原来 有一个人 |
[02:54] | who changed a ton over the summer — | 在这个夏天变了许多 |
[02:56] | my sci-fi-loving, theater-geek girlfriend, | 我那个热爱科幻 喜欢戏剧的极客女友 |
[02:58] | Jackie Geary. | 杰基·吉里 |
[02:59] | – I missed you so much! – Me too. | -我好想你 -我也是 |
[03:01] | Something sharp stabbed my torso! | 有什么尖的东西扎到我身子了 |
[03:03] | Sorry — safety pin. | 抱歉 是别针 |
[03:04] | Don’t you just love this jacket? | 这件外套很好看对不对 |
[03:06] | I got it at a thrift shop in the Village. | 我在纽约的一家二手店买的 |
[03:07] | What happened to the crushed velvet cloak | 你的金丝绒斗篷呢 |
[03:09] | I found you at the Ren Faire? | 我在复古集会上买的那件 |
[03:10] | Kinda got swampy in the subway. | 在地铁上变得潮乎乎的 |
[03:12] | You went on the subway? | 你乘地铁了 |
[03:13] | But that’s where breakdancing gangs shake you down for cash! | 可跳霹雳舞的帮派会在地铁上抢你的钱 |
[03:15] | Turns out, “Breakin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo” lied to us. | 原来《霹雳舞2》是骗人的 |
[03:18] | I had the best time exploring the city. | 我探索都市时玩得特别开心 |
[03:20] | Next year, you have to do the NYU summer program. | 明年你一定要去这个纽约暑假项目 |
[03:23] | You won’t regret it. | 你不会后悔的 |
[03:23] | Yeah, my mom said I can never live in New York — | 我妈说我永远不能去纽约生活 |
[03:26] | ’cause the pigeons are too aggressive | 因为那里的鸽子太有攻击性 |
[03:27] | and the poisonous air-conditioner juice | 你走路时 公寓空调里 |
[03:29] | from apartments drips on your head as you walk. | 会流出有毒的液体滴到你头上 |
[03:31] | Dude, I discovered all this | 哥们 我发现了好多 |
[03:32] | cool new music and clothes | 很酷的新音乐和服饰 |
[03:34] | and made tons of new friends. | 还交了很多新朋友 |
[03:35] | Speaking of — | 说到新朋友 |
[03:36] | – ‘Sup, skank? – Carla?! | -你好吗 贱妹 -卡拉 |
[03:38] | This special and terrifying person’s now your friend? | 这个又特别又可怕的人现在成你朋友了 |
[03:40] | Well, when I first got there, I didn’t know anyone, | 我刚到那时谁也不认识 |
[03:42] | and then I saw Carla, and I was like, | 然后我看到了卡拉 我想 |
[03:43] | “Ah, crap, it’s Carla. | “糟了 是卡拉 |
[03:45] | She’s probably gonna make fun of my face | 她八成会笑我长得丑 |
[03:46] | and then tell everyone I’m a total nerd.” | 然后告诉所有人我是个呆子” |
[03:48] | And I totally did. | 然后我就那样做了 |
[03:49] | But then Jack Attack let me borrow her hairbrush, | 不过后来冲击小杰把她的梳子借给我了 |
[03:52] | and I was like, “You’re my best friend now.” | 我就说”现在你是我最好的朋友了” |
[03:53] | She kicked a rat for me. | 她为我踢跑了老鼠 |
[03:55] | Well, it sounds like you and… Jack Attack had a good time. | 听起来你和冲击小杰玩得很开心 |
[03:58] | Ooh, talk later! Save me a spot at lunch! | 晚点再聊 吃午饭时帮我留个位置 |
[04:00] | Dude, is it me | 哥们 是我的错觉 |
[04:01] | or did your lady go away for the summer | 还是你女友暑假出远门 |
[04:02] | and come back a totally different person? | 回来就变成另一个人了 |
[04:04] | Sure, Jackie didn’t look the same, | 的确 杰基看起来不一样了 |
[04:05] | but that didn’t matter to me, | 但我不在乎那些 |
[04:06] | ’cause we still loved the same nerdy stuff. | 因为我们仍旧热爱同样的宅文化 |
[04:09] | No way! | 真的假的 |
[04:10] | You got us tickets for the school Bazaar-nival! | 你给我们买了学校市集嘉年华的票 |
[04:13] | That’s right. One part bazaar, one part carnival. | 没错 一半市集 一半嘉年华 |
[04:15] | Two parts fun. | 双倍的乐趣 |
[04:16] | You’re so cute. | 你人真好 |
[04:18] | Are you swooning at a Bazaar-nival? | 你居然为了市集嘉年华这么激动 |
[04:19] | It’s our special thing | 这是我们的特别回忆 |
[04:20] | since we had our first kiss on the bumper cars. | 我们的初吻就在碰碰车上 |
[04:22] | That’s how I chipped my tooth. | 所以我把牙齿撞坏了 |
[04:23] | – It was a magical time. – So jealous. | -魔法般的时光 -嫉妒死我了 |
[04:25] | – So, I’ll pick you up Saturday night? – Saturday? | -那我周六晚上去接你好吗 -周六 |
[04:27] | Oh, man, Carla and I already have plans | 糟糕 卡拉和我已经约好了 |
[04:29] | to watch her boyfriend drag-race. | 去看她男朋友飙车 |
[04:31] | The Bazaar-nival’s got a crafting booth and candy apples. | 市集嘉年华有手工摊子和浇糖苹果 |
[04:33] | Not that it’s a competition. | 倒不是我想和他们比 |
[04:35] | I’ll just… cancel my plans with Carla. | 那我取消和卡拉的约会 |
[04:38] | – No, don’t do that. – Are you sure you don’t want to come? | -不 别取消 -你确定你不想来吗 |
[04:40] | I already have my ticket. It’s okay. You should go. | 我已经买票了 没关系 你去吧 |
[04:43] | Yeah. You’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[04:45] | I’ll see you later. | 晚点见 |
[04:49] | How could Jackie pass on the Bazaar-nival? | 杰基怎么能不去市集嘉年华 |
[04:51] | It’s the Bazaar-nival! | 这可是市集嘉年华 |
[04:53] | Bro, your lady just went full Zuko on you. | 老兄 你女友完全变成祖克了 |
[04:55] | – Full wha? – You know, Danny Zuko from “Grease.” | -谁 -《油脂》里的丹尼·祖克 |
[04:57] | After months of summer loving, | 享受了几个月暑假后 |
[04:58] | Sandy returns to school | 桑迪回到学校 |
[04:59] | and finds Zuko totally changed. | 发现祖克完全变了 |
[05:01] | In this instance, you’re the Sandy. | 在这个情景中 你是桑迪 |
[05:02] | And like the movie, the only way to keep your girl | 和电影里一样 唯一能挽留你女友的办法 |
[05:04] | is to change everything about yourself in utter desperation. | 就是在绝对绝望之下改变你的一切 |
[05:07] | That’s a horrible message for children! | 这不是教坏小朋友吗 |
[05:08] | The worst. | 再糟糕不过了 |
[05:09] | But the songs are real toe-tappers. | 不过里面的歌很动感 |
[05:10] | While I was dreading losing my geeky girlfriend, | 正当我害怕失去我的极客女友时 |
[05:13] | Lainey dreaded her future as Barry’s mom. | 兰妮很怕她未来会变成巴瑞的老妈 |
[05:15] | I can’t believe your mom forced me to take the box! | 真不敢相信你妈逼我收下了盒子 |
[05:17] | The nerve! | 她竟敢这样 |
[05:18] | Well, did you at least give a speech to honor the big moment? | 你还是发表演讲纪念那一刻了对吗 |
[05:20] | Calm down, Geoff. | 冷静点 杰夫 |
[05:21] | Lainey will lend you the dumb box | 兰妮会把那个蠢盒子借给你 |
[05:22] | so that you can cook and bake for me, too. | 这样你也能为我做饭烘焙了 |
[05:24] | No! Your mom gave it to her, not me. | 不 你妈把盒子给她了 不是我 |
[05:26] | I’ll just make you store-bought cookies from a mix, | 我就给你做商店买的预拌饼干粉 |
[05:28] | like some stupid fxxx face off the street! | 就像街上随便哪个傻逼一样 |
[05:29] | Okay, we get it! | 行了 我们懂 |
[05:30] | Clearly, you wanna be Erica’s mom, | 很显然 你想当爱丽卡的妈 |
[05:31] | but I’m not going down that way. | 但我不会走上那条路 |
[05:32] | You apologize for nothing! | 你不必道歉 |
[05:34] | Look in my wild, angry eyes. | 看着我狂野愤怒的双眼 |
[05:36] | The last thing I want is for you to be my mom. | 我最不想要的就是让你成为我妈 |
[05:38] | – You mean it? – More than anything, baby! | -你真心的吗 -不能更真了 宝贝 |
[05:41] | I’ve never been more excited about our future together. | 我从未像此刻这样为我们的未来激动 |
[05:44] | This is my life now. | 这就是我现在的生活了 |
[05:46] | And it sucks. | 逊毙了 |
[05:47] | But you just told Lainey you didn’t care if she cooked or not. | 可你刚刚告诉兰妮你不在乎她做不做饭 |
[05:49] | Dude, of course I care. | 老兄 我当然在乎 |
[05:51] | Dinner’s the only time of day I can be me! | 晚餐是我唯一能做自己的时候 |
[05:53] | I love racing home to a warm blanket of Parm. | 我喜欢跑回家 看到那层热乎的芝士 |
[05:56] | That’s how our family expresses love — | 那就是我家人展现爱的方式 |
[05:58] | through melted cheese. | 通过融化的芝士 |
[05:59] | Damn it, I want Erica to experience that cheese love, too! | 见鬼 我想让爱丽卡也体验那份芝士爱 |
[06:02] | You gotta get me a peek at that box. | 你得让我看一眼那个盒子 |
[06:03] | Wait. Maybe there’s a way we can both get what we want. | 等等 或许有个办法能让我们都达到目的 |
[06:06] | Name it. I’m in. | 尽管说 我入伙 |
[06:06] | Take it. It’s yours. | 拿着 是你的了 |
[06:07] | Wait. You’re giving me the box? | 等等 你要把盒子给我 |
[06:09] | But your mom handed it off to Lainey. | 可这是你妈给兰妮的 |
[06:11] | Indeed she did, young Geoffrey. | 没错 年轻的杰夫瑞 |
[06:12] | And when Lainey realizes the box is gone, | 当兰妮意识到盒子不见了 |
[06:15] | she’ll feel so guilty, | 她会感到十分内疚 |
[06:16] | she’ll let my mom teach her all the recipes. | 她会让我妈教她所有食谱 |
[06:18] | So you do want Lainey to be your mom. | 所以你想让兰妮做你妈 |
[06:20] | Gross! | 太恶心了 |
[06:21] | But for sure, yes. I want my wife to be my mom. | 但没错 我想让我妻子变成我妈 |
[06:24] | That’s weird… but I get it! | 太怪异了 不过我懂 |
[06:25] | I want to be my girlfriend’s mom! | 我想成为我女朋友的妈 |
[06:27] | Dude, there’s no one I’d rather have | 哥们 你是这世上 |
[06:29] | be a mom to my sister than you. | 我最希望成为我姐的妈的人 |
[06:31] | Sir, it would be an honor to be your mother/brother-in-law. | 先生 成为你大舅子兼岳母是我的荣耀 |
[06:35] | With my looks and my brains, we can’t fail! | 有我的美貌与智慧 我们不会失败的 |
[06:42] | – You can’t put metal in the microwave. – Got it. | -金属不能放到微波炉里 -知道了 |
[06:44] | As Barry’s plan sparked to life, | 正当巴瑞的计划冒出火花时 |
[06:45] | I went to my love guru, | 我去找了我的爱情宗师 |
[06:47] | who could help me find the spark with Jackie. | 他能帮我找回和杰基之间的火花 |
[06:49] | Pops, I have a romantic emergency, | 老爷子 情场救急 |
[06:51] | and I need some of your patented love advice. | 我需要你独家专利的恋爱建议 |
[06:53] | That’s exactly why I sit here all day. | 我在这坐一整天就是为了这个 |
[06:56] | Jackie came back from summer break, | 杰基放暑假回来 |
[06:57] | and now she’s all New York-ish and fringy. | 现在变成了边缘化的纽约女孩 |
[06:59] | Dave Kim says if I don’t change, we’re done. | 金戴夫说假如我不改变 我们就玩完了 |
[07:01] | Dave Kim — always stirring the pot. | 金戴夫 总当搅屎棍 |
[07:04] | You need to be proud of who you are | 你得为真实的自己感到自豪 |
[07:07] | and never change for anyone. | 永远不为任何人改变 |
[07:10] | Wrong. You gotta change and change hard. | 错了 你得改 大改特改 |
[07:12] | – Ya think? – No! Don’t listen to him. | -你真这么想 -不 别听他的 |
[07:15] | He’s not even in this conversation. | 他根本没加入这场对话 |
[07:17] | He’s behind the paper! | 他被报纸挡住了 |
[07:19] | Ya gotta change when you date someone more pretty. | 和更漂亮的女生交往你就得改 |
[07:21] | Like me and your mom. | 像我和你妈这样 |
[07:22] | – That makes sense! – No, it doesn’t! | -有道理 -有什么道理 |
[07:24] | You’re just intrigued because | 你对他的话感兴趣只是因为 |
[07:26] | the paper makes him hidden and mysterious. | 报纸挡住他的脸让他很神秘 |
[07:29] | You wouldn’t believe the things I did for that woman. | 你肯定不敢相信我为你妈做出的改变 |
[07:31] | Tell me more, dark stranger. | 继续说下去 黑暗中的陌生人 |
[07:32] | I took square-dancing lessons, | 我去学了方块舞 |
[07:34] | I brunched with her friends, | 我和她闺蜜吃早午餐 |
[07:35] | I even took my shoes off at the beach. | 我甚至在沙滩上脱了鞋 |
[07:37] | And the guy is still with my mom! | 而这个人至今还和我妈在一起 |
[07:39] | It’s your dad! You know who he is! | 这就是你爸 你又不是不认识他 |
[07:41] | True, and yet I still listened to the wise voice | 没错 然而我还是听了藏在体育版后 |
[07:45] | hidden behind the sports section. | 这个智慧之声的建议 |
[07:46] | I headed straight to the coolest store on South Street — | 我去了南街上最酷的商店 |
[07:48] | Zipperhead. | 拉链头 |
[07:49] | Back then, it was the one place you’d go for all your punk needs. | 在那时 想买朋克服饰只有去那 |
[07:52] | Hello, there, fine madam. | 女士 您好 |
[07:54] | I’m here to purchase some of your fine anti-monarchy garb. | 我是来买你们的反君主制垃圾的 |
[07:56] | Beat it, yuppie. | 滚吧 雅皮士 |
[07:57] | Go home and wait for “L.A. Law” to come on. | 回家等着看《洛城法网》吧 |
[07:58] | She knows what we watch. Let’s bail. | 她知道我们看什么节目 快跑 |
[08:00] | No. This is too important. | 不 这太重要了 |
[08:02] | Nothing can help you, poser. | 什么都帮不了你 装逼仔 |
[08:04] | I am not a poser. | 我不是在装逼 |
[08:06] | Name one member of The Clash. | 说出一个冲撞乐队的成员 |
[08:08] | “Of the Titans”? | 你指《诸神之战》吗 |
[08:09] | Well, there’s Zeus and that metal robot owl, | 有宙斯 还有那个金属机械猫头鹰 |
[08:11] | and, of course, Harry Hamlin from “L.A. Law” | 还有《洛城法网》的哈利·哈姆林 |
[08:13] | plays Perseus. | 演珀尔修斯 |
[08:14] | Stop talking, and I’ll help you. | 你闭嘴我就帮你 |
[08:16] | First, we gotta fix your dumb hair. | 首先得把你这蠢发型改一下 |
[08:18] | I’ll do whatever it takes to turn into Eric Idle. | 能变成艾瑞克·爱都 让我做什么都行 |
[08:21] | – I think you mean Billy Idol. – Right! | -你是想说比利·爱多尔吧 -对 |
[08:22] | So, how long will it take to get cool, punky — | 要用多久才能变成很酷的朋克… |
[08:24] | Oh, boy, it smells so weird! | 老天 这个味道太奇怪了 |
[08:26] | This is not gonna be an easy process for you. | 这个改变对你来说会很艰难 |
[08:28] | Yep. My change all began with my hair. | 没错 我的改变全从发型开始 |
[08:30] | Meanwhile, Barry’s harebrained scheme was about to unfold. | 与此同时 巴瑞轻率的骗局即将展开 |
[08:33] | Barry, we need to talk. I’m in huge trouble, dude! | 巴瑞 我们得谈谈 我有大麻烦了 |
[08:35] | Good thing I was just sitting here waiting for you. What is it? | 幸好我就坐在这等着你来 怎么了 |
[08:38] | Someone stole your mom’s recipe box out of my purse! | 有人从我包里把你妈的菜谱盒偷走了 |
[08:41] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[08:42] | How could something like this happen?! | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[08:44] | I know! It’s so weird! | 就是说 太诡异了 |
[08:45] | They didn’t take my car keys or my wallet or my Walkman. | 他们没偷我的车钥匙 钱包和随身听 |
[08:48] | Not all thieves are in it for the money. | 不是所有小偷都是为了钱 |
[08:50] | Some are after the hottest food trends. | 有的只偷最热门的食物 |
[08:52] | Thief-cooks, they’re called. | 他们被称为贼厨 |
[08:54] | This was so important to your mom. She’ll never forgive me! | 这对你妈那么重要 她永远不会原谅我 |
[08:56] | But with me at your side, we’ll find a way. | 但有我站在你这边 我们会想到办法 |
[08:59] | You’re an amazing human being. | 你真是个绝世好人 |
[09:00] | Must feel good to say it out loud. | 把这话说出口肯定感觉很好 |
[09:02] | Mother, we have some terrible news. | 母亲 我们有些恼人的消息 |
[09:05] | Oh, no. Is it Lyme disease-related? | 不 有人得了莱姆病吗 |
[09:07] | I saw a deer on the way home from the mall. | 我从商场回来的路上看到了一头鹿 |
[09:09] | It is much worse than a rogue deer. | 比乱跑的鹿严重多了 |
[09:11] | Worse than a rogue deer that may or may not have a tick? | 比或许有虱子的乱跑的鹿还严重 |
[09:14] | What are you trying to tell me, Barry? | 你究竟想说什么 巴瑞 |
[09:16] | Someone stole your recipes out of my bag. | 有人从我包里把你的菜谱偷走了 |
[09:17] | – No! – Please, tell me how I can make this right. | -不 -求你告诉我该怎样弥补 |
[09:20] | Well, you could call all of my relatives | 你可以打电话给我所有的亲戚 |
[09:22] | that knew the recipes — | 他们记得菜谱 |
[09:23] | Oh, wait — they’re all dead. | 等等 他们都死了 |
[09:25] | I’m just thinking out loud, | 我不过是在自言自语 |
[09:27] | but I believe my mom knows all those recipes by heart, yes? | 但我确信我妈把所有菜谱熟记在心 对吗 |
[09:31] | My broken heart. | 我破碎的心 |
[09:32] | Perhaps if you let my mom teach you how to cook those recipes — | 或许如果你让我妈教你怎么做那些菜 |
[09:35] | one of the cornerstones of caring for me — | 也就是照顾我的基石之一 |
[09:37] | then all will be forgiven? | 这些都能得到原谅 |
[09:37] | Babe, thank you for helping us through this. | 宝贝 谢谢你帮我们度过难关 |
[09:40] | As we’ve established, I’m the best. | 我们已经说过了 我人最好 |
[09:41] | So, what do you say? | 你怎么想 |
[09:42] | I say… | 我想 |
[09:44] | we better hit the market. | 我们最好这就去市场 |
[09:45] | We’re gonna need all their meats and cheeses. | 我们要把所有肉和芝士都买回来 |
[09:47] | As my mom took Lainey under her wing, | 正当我妈把兰妮收入羽翼之下时 |
[09:48] | my new look had taken flight. | 我的新造型也起飞了 |
[09:50] | I had my new hair, studded vest, | 我换了新发型 铆钉背心 |
[09:52] | and a Black Flag shirt, which I thought was bug spray. | 黑旗上衣 我原本以为是杀虫剂牌子 |
[09:56] | Goodbye, Sandy from “Grease”! | 再见 《油脂》里的桑迪 |
[09:57] | Hello, Billy Idol! | 你好 比利·爱多尔 |
[10:00] | Check out the hot new guy! | 看看这个性感新生 |
[10:01] | I feel threatened, and I wanna punch your face off. | 我感到了威胁 我想揍烂你的脸 |
[10:03] | No, wait! It’s me! | 不 等等 是我 |
[10:05] | A-adam? Jackie’s boyfriend? | 亚当 杰基的男朋友 |
[10:06] | Why didn’t you say so? I almost went to jail just now. | 你怎么不早说 我差点坐牢 |
[10:09] | Cool. | 酷 |
[10:10] | I-if you see Jackie, tell her I’m in for Saturday night. | 假如你见到杰基 告诉她周六晚上我去 |
[10:13] | Let’s burn some rubber. | 我们飙车去 |
[10:13] | Wait. You race? | 等等 你赛车 |
[10:15] | But Jackie said you’re, like, | 可杰基说你 |
[10:16] | afraid of birds and have allergies. | 害怕鸟又有很多过敏症 |
[10:18] | Not allergic to speed. | 对速度不过敏 |
[10:20] | Just cat dander and feather pillows. | 只对猫皮屑和羽毛枕头过敏 |
[10:22] | What kinda wheels you driving, bro? | 你开什么车 兄弟 |
[10:24] | I got me a sick wagon — Station style. | 我有辆炫酷的旅行车 |
[10:27] | Wood panels, bitchin’ roof rack. | 木镶板 车顶还有很赞的行李架 |
[10:28] | I got a gnarly Celica ST. | 我有辆厉害的赛利卡ST |
[10:30] | You wanna race for pink slips? | 你想押车飙吗 |
[10:31] | The pinker the better, Holmes! | 越飙越好 伙计 |
[10:33] | Sick! I’ll spread the word, | 厉害 我会广而告之 |
[10:35] | make sure the whole school shows up! | 确保全校人都去看 |
[10:36] | Oh, uh, the whole what, now? | 你说全什么 |
[10:38] | – Hells yeah. – I’m on it. | -赞爆了 -交给我 |
[10:39] | New Goldberg’s got nards, and I like it. | 新金伯格带种 我喜欢 |
[10:41] | Hope there’s no hard feelings | 希望你不会耿耿于怀 |
[10:42] | when I smoke you and take your car. | 因为我会让你吃尾气 开走你的车 |
[10:48] | Wait, that’s what a pink slip is?! | 等等 押车飙是这个意思吗 |
[10:50] | Ohhhh, balls. This went bad fast. | 糟糕 情况直转急下 |
[10:53] | After going punk for my lady, | 在我为了女友走起朋克路线后 |
[10:55] | all I needed now was badass wheels. | 我只需要一辆牛逼的车了 |
[10:57] | I hear jingling! | 我听到钥匙声了 |
[10:59] | Don’t know which moron that is, | 我不知道是哪个白痴 |
[11:00] | but if you want my car, | 但假如你要开我的车 |
[11:01] | then take Pops home. | 就把老爷子送回家去 |
[11:02] | Yeah, I could use a ride. | 是啊 有人送我再好不过 |
[11:03] | Ah, come on! | 拜托 |
[11:05] | F-fine. ‘Cause I love you! Let’s get moving! | 好吧 因为我爱你 我们快走 |
[11:07] | Bup bup! You know all those paving stones? | 等等 你记得那些铺路石吗 |
[11:10] | You mean the ones Mom has screamed at you | 你指去年老妈大骂你一顿 |
[11:11] | to return for the last year? | 逼你退货的那些 |
[11:12] | Yeah, load ’em up in the car | 没错 都装到车上去 |
[11:14] | and take ’em back to Heckingers before they close in an hour. | 还有一小时家装店就关门了 快送回去 |
[11:16] | No! Can’t I do this another time? | 不行 我不能改天再送吗 |
[11:18] | Nah, it’ll feel good to get it off my plate. | 不行 把这件事搞定我会很舒心 |
[11:21] | Aw, crap! | 糟糕 |
[11:22] | I accidentally ripped my purposely ripped jeans! | 我不小心扯坏了做旧牛仔裤 |
[11:25] | You actually bought tattered jeans with holes?! | 你居然买了全是洞的破旧牛仔裤 |
[11:28] | Who does that?! | 谁会买那玩意 |
[11:29] | Badasses like me. | 像我这样牛逼的人 |
[11:31] | While I hit a detour, | 在我绕路时 |
[11:32] | inside was a race for the perfect Parm. | 家中正在进行为了完美焗菜的竞赛 |
[11:35] | Okay, here you go. | 好了 给你 |
[11:36] | Pork Parm Wellington. | 猪肉芝士焗惠灵顿牛排 |
[11:38] | Attempt number nine, so, dear God, please like it. | 这是第九版了 老天爷 求你说喜欢 |
[11:42] | Close enough. Let’s just move on to meatloaf burgers. | 差不多了 开始做烘肉卷汉堡吧 |
[11:44] | No! Not till we’ve perfectly baked all 53 ingredients. | 不行 要53种食材都做到完美才行 |
[11:48] | Or is it 54? | 还是54种 |
[11:50] | I thought you said you knew all the recipes by heart. | 我以为你把所有菜谱都熟记于心了 |
[11:52] | No yenta in the world can remember | 世界上没有哪个长舌妇 |
[11:53] | every ounce of butter and pinch of salt | 能记清那么多菜里 |
[11:55] | that goes into this many dishes! | 每份黄油和盐的用量 |
[11:57] | Can’t I just order Barry Chinese food every night? | 我就不能每晚都给巴瑞订中餐外卖吗 |
[11:59] | You think this is just about cooking? | 你以为重点只是做饭吗 |
[12:01] | There is so much more that goes into taking care of our Barry. | 照顾我们巴瑞可远远不止这样 |
[12:04] | – Like what? – Washing his Flyers shirts, | -例如呢 -给他洗飞人队上衣 |
[12:06] | flipping his covers when he sweats at night, | 晚上他睡出汗时给他翻被子 |
[12:09] | reminding him to make when he waits too long | 提醒他拉粑粑 免得他憋太久 |
[12:11] | and gets plugged up. | 全都堵起来 |
[12:12] | What is that? What are you doing? | 那是什么 你在做什么 |
[12:13] | It’s the signal for poo-poos. | 这是拉粑粑的手势 |
[12:15] | You gotta learn the signal. | 你得学会这个手势 |
[12:16] | I don’t wanna learn the signal! | 我不想学会这个手势 |
[12:17] | Don’t make her do the signal, Mom! | 别逼她学会这个手势 妈 |
[12:18] | She has to learn the signal! | 她必须学会这个手势 |
[12:20] | I don’t wanna learn the signal. | 我不想学会这个手势 |
[12:21] | Now, this hand is the potty, | 看好 这只手当便盆 |
[12:22] | beckoning the poo-poos, and in they go. | 召唤着粑粑 粑粑就进来了 |
[12:26] | She’s not doing it! | 她没有学 |
[12:26] | Of course I’m not doing it! | 我当然没有学 |
[12:28] | Don’t turn on each other! Go back to bonding over food, | 不要内讧 继续用食物联络感情 |
[12:30] | as I…grab some fresh air. Be right back. | 我去呼吸下新鲜空气 马上回来 |
[12:37] | Hard to run after so much eating! | 吃了这么多跑不动了 |
[12:42] | Dude! Where is the box? | 哥们 盒子在哪 |
[12:43] | It’s on the counter. | 就在柜台上 |
[12:44] | Your mom has some real gems in there. | 你妈还真有不少好菜谱 |
[12:46] | I made a hearty chowder for Erica. | 我给爱丽卡做了海鲜杂烩汤 |
[12:48] | Here, take a spoonful. | 给 尝一勺 |
[12:49] | No! I don’t have time to eat — | 不 我没时间吃… |
[12:52] | Tastes like our summers at the shore. | 尝起来像我们在海滨度过的那个夏天 |
[12:53] | But enough of your dumb thing. | 不过你别搞这些蠢事了 |
[12:55] | I need a recipe — stat. | 我需要菜谱 立刻 |
[12:57] | Barry knew there was only one ingredient that could save his plan. | 巴瑞知道只有一种食材能拯救他的计划 |
[13:00] | Meanwhile, the recipe for a badass drag race | 与此同时 牛逼的飙车赛 |
[13:03] | just needed one more thing — me. | 只差一样东西了 我 |
[13:05] | Where’s Goldnerd?! | 金呆格哪去了 |
[13:07] | I’ve been revving my engine for the crowd, | 我一直在为了群众加速引擎 |
[13:08] | but it’s losing its luster! | 但看起来已经不酷了 |
[13:10] | Wait! Here he comes! | 等等 他来了 |
[13:12] | I may have been drag racing like Zuko, | 我或许像祖克一样飙车了 |
[13:14] | but Greased Lightning I wasn’t. | 但我还真不是油脂闪电 |
[13:29] | ‘Sup, people and the place to be! | 你们好 人和地方都好 |
[13:31] | – Adam?! – Jack Attack! What’s up? | -亚当 -冲击小杰 你好吗 |
[13:32] | I honestly have no idea. | 我还真说不好 |
[13:34] | What is on your body right now? | 你身上穿的这是什么 |
[13:36] | I kinda ripped my punk-rock jeans | 我的朋克摇滚牛仔裤 |
[13:38] | on a jagged paving stone, | 被一块碎铺路石扯坏了 |
[13:40] | so then I ripped off the other leg to be matchy… | 然后我为了配对把另一条腿也扯了 |
[13:42] | like a badass. | 很牛逼的 |
[13:43] | Okay, but…what’s up with your hair? | 好吧 可你的头发怎么了 |
[13:45] | Just how I roll, bro. | 我就是这个风格 兄弟 |
[13:47] | Also, I forgot to wash out the Sun-In, | 另外 我忘记把日光漂发剂洗掉了 |
[13:49] | so then the actual blazing sun overbaked my head | 然后在我把之前提到的铺路石 |
[13:52] | when I was loading in those aforementioned paving stones | 装上这辆木镶板火箭时 |
[13:55] | in the back of my ol’ wood-paneled rocket here. | 头发被灼热的太阳晒坏了 |
[13:58] | Okay, but why are you wearing snow gloves? | 好吧 可你为什么戴滑雪手套 |
[14:00] | Don’t own racing gloves, so I’mma tear it up | 我没有赛车手套 所以我决定 |
[14:02] | in these Freezy Freakies ’cause I’m crazy like that. | 戴着滑雪手套狂虐你 因为我就这么疯狂 |
[14:04] | Okay, but why did you bring an old man to a drag race? | 好吧 可你为什么要带个老头来飙车 |
[14:07] | That’s my boy Al. | 那是我兄弟老艾 |
[14:08] | Had to drop him off at his sick pad, | 我得把他送回他炫酷的家去 |
[14:10] | but the bumpy car ride lulled him to sleep — | 不过颠簸的车把他晃睡着了 |
[14:12] | which is good, ’cause he would not approve of | 这样很好 因为他不会认可 |
[14:14] | my drag-racing lifestyle. | 我飙车的生活方式 |
[14:15] | I don’t even know who you are right now. | 我都不知道你是谁了 |
[14:17] | Looks like you’re not the only one | 看来不只你一个人 |
[14:18] | who’s changed for the better this year. | 今年变得更好了 |
[14:20] | Yo, no more stalling. It’s go time! | 别拖了 该开始了 |
[14:23] | Let’s ride. | 我们飚起来 |
[14:23] | That day, I wasn’t the only one racing for my life. | 那天 不只我一个人为了生命狂奔 |
[14:26] | “Bring to simmer, caramelize the onions, | “用小火炖 焦糖炒洋葱 |
[14:29] | sprinkle two pinches of celery salt.” | 撒两小撮香芹盐” |
[14:32] | Needs more wrist. More…wrist. | 手腕更灵活些 更灵活些 |
[14:35] | Forget the signal! | 别管那个手势了 |
[14:37] | I realized on my walk home | 我在回家路上意识到 |
[14:39] | you need to caramelize the onions, | 你得用焦糖炒洋葱 |
[14:41] | then sprinkle two pinches of celery…salt. | 然后撒两小撮香芹 盐 |
[14:44] | How do you know about celery salt? | 你怎么知道是香芹盐 |
[14:47] | Eater’s intuition? | 吃货的直觉 |
[14:48] | It’s my recipe. How did you — | 是我的菜谱 你怎么 |
[14:50] | I’ll tell you how. | 我来告诉你 |
[14:51] | You stole the box, didn’t you? | 是你偷走了盒子 对不对 |
[14:52] | No! Also, yes. | 不 另外 是的 |
[14:54] | But you told me you didn’t want me to baby you, | 可你告诉我你不想我像你妈一样 |
[14:55] | – like your mom does. – And I don’t! | -宝贝着你 -我不想 |
[14:57] | – Also, I do. – Tell you what. | -另外 我也想 -我告诉你 |
[14:59] | You already have a mom, | 你已经有个妈了 |
[15:00] | – and you can keep her! – No! You’re not getting it! | -你留着她吧 -不 你没听懂 |
[15:02] | If anything, you’re a smoking-hot mom with benefits! | 你是个能陪睡觉的性感老妈 |
[15:07] | How could this happen to a boy-king I raised so normally? | 我很正常地养大的少年国王怎会说出这种话 |
[15:13] | It was go time. | 出发在即 |
[15:14] | Our engines were roaring, and everything was on the line — | 我们的引擎在咆哮 我赌上了一切 |
[15:17] | my car, my dignity, | 我的车 我的尊严 |
[15:19] | but most importantly, my future with Jackie. | 更重要的是 我与杰基的未来 |
[15:25] | Listen, I kind of borrowed this car from my dad, | 我这车算是跟我爸借的 |
[15:28] | so it’s not really mine to lose. | 所以我其实不能输给别人 |
[15:30] | You get it, right? | 你明白的 对吗 |
[15:31] | The only thing I’m getting is that car. | 我唯一明白的是我要开走你的车 |
[15:32] | And those tasteful paving stones, | 还有那些诱人的铺路石 |
[15:34] | which will encourage outdoor living | 它们在温暖的夏季 |
[15:36] | during the warm summer months. | 会鼓励人多在室外活动 |
[15:53] | Come on, baby! | 加油 宝贝 |
[15:54] | Oh, no! This is bullcrap! | 不 这简直是扯淡 |
[15:56] | I revved so much for the crowd, I got no gas left! | 我一直在转引擎 我的车没油了 |
[15:58] | Push it, baby! | 推车 宝贝 |
[15:59] | I love you, but only if you win! | 我爱你 但你赢了我才爱 |
[16:15] | Hey, you’re cheating! | 你作弊 |
[16:15] | Said to the barrel and back! | 规则只说到桶就能折回 |
[16:24] | Ponytail…losing…power. | 马尾 力量 不足 |
[16:34] | Jackie! We did it, baby! We won! | 杰基 我们做到了 宝贝 我们赢了 |
[16:36] | Yeah, congratulations on getting from here to there | 是啊 恭喜你把车从这开到那 |
[16:39] | slightly quicker than Johnny was able to push his car. | 比强尼推车的速度稍微快了一点 |
[16:41] | You mean my car. | 你是指我的车 |
[16:43] | Pink slip’s mine, Atkins. I’m taking the Celica. | 押车飙 阿特金斯 赛利卡是我的了 |
[16:45] | You can’t take the Celica! | 你不能开走赛利卡 |
[16:47] | You can’t take his Celica, Adam. | 你不能开走他的赛利卡 亚当 |
[16:48] | You can’t take the Celica! | 你不能开走赛利卡 |
[16:50] | – Oh, I’m taking the Celica! – But it’s my mom’s! | -我要开走赛利卡 -可那是我妈的车 |
[16:52] | She needs it to get to the dental office in the morning. | 她每天早上得开车去牙医诊所 |
[16:54] | Hey, you were gonna take my car and the paving stones. | 你还打算开走我的车和铺路石呢 |
[16:57] | I just said that for the pageantry of the event! | 我那么说只是为了活动更有气势 |
[16:59] | Please! My brother has tennis after school! | 拜托 我弟弟放学后还要练网球 |
[17:02] | Well, he ain’t getting there in my Celica! | 他不会乘我的赛利卡去练球了 |
[17:04] | You can’t take the Celica! | 你不能开走赛利卡 |
[17:05] | Jackie, your boyfriend’s got a real nasty way about him. | 杰基 你男朋友为人真差劲 |
[17:08] | This is not my boyfriend. | 这不是我男朋友 |
[17:11] | At least, not the one that I want. | 至少不是我想要的那个 |
[17:13] | I think it’s pretty clear what you want. | 我认为你想要什么再清楚不过了 |
[17:16] | And it’s not us. | 我们不能满足你 |
[17:17] | – Why?! – You went away and changed, | -为什么 -你出趟远门就变了 |
[17:19] | and I’m still the same old Adam. | 而我还是过去那个亚当 |
[17:21] | I just…loved what we had. | 我只是 喜欢我们曾拥有的 |
[17:24] | And now it’s over. | 现在都结束了 |
[17:32] | Hey, Squish. | 宝贝 |
[17:34] | Now that I got my recipes back, | 既然我的菜谱拿回来了 |
[17:35] | I thought maybe a little bit of Mama’s cheeseburger pot pie | 我想做点妈妈的芝士汉堡馅饼 |
[17:38] | might cheer you up. | 或许能让你开心 |
[17:39] | – Not hungry. – What?! | -我不饿 -什么 |
[17:40] | I’ve literally never heard you say that. | 我从没听你说过那句话 |
[17:43] | I just realized me and Lainey | 我刚刚意识到我和兰妮 |
[17:44] | want the complete opposite kind of marriage. | 想要的婚姻是完全相反的 |
[17:47] | She wants an equal partnership, | 她想要平等的生活搭档 |
[17:49] | while I want her to tend to my needs the rest of our days. | 而我想要她在余生都照顾我的需求 |
[17:52] | There’s no right or wrong here. | 我们谁都没做错什么 |
[17:53] | A good relationship needs a lot of give-and-take, Barry. | 一段好的感情需要彼此照顾 巴瑞 |
[17:56] | Why can’t it be like you and Dad? | 为什么不能像你和老爸这样 |
[17:58] | You know, where you give and he takes. | 你付出 他接受 |
[18:01] | I’ve heard enough, moron. | 我听够了 白痴 |
[18:03] | Not all marriages are the same. | 不是所有婚姻都是一样的 |
[18:05] | Stop worrying about what you want to take | 别再担心你想得到什么 |
[18:07] | and start thinking about what you want to give. | 开始想想你想付出什么 |
[18:10] | So, maybe… Lainey has a point. | 这么说 或许兰妮是对的 |
[18:14] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:15] | I’m lucky I had someone like you taking care of me my whole life. | 我很幸运我有你这样的人照顾我的一生 |
[18:20] | I learned from the best… | 我有最好的老师 |
[18:22] | which means now I can take care of Lainey. | 那意味着现在我能照顾兰妮了 |
[18:23] | Wait. You want the box? | 等等 你想要这个盒子 |
[18:25] | Cooking is how our family shows love, right? | 我们家人通过烹饪来表达爱意 不是吗 |
[18:28] | So now it’s time I show Lainey how much I love her. | 该让兰妮看看我有多爱她了 |
[18:31] | Although, I could use a few pointers. | 不过 我需要你的指导 |
[18:35] | And that night, they whisked, | 那晚 他们搅拌 |
[18:37] | they battered, | 裹面糊 |
[18:38] | they rolled and seasoned, | 卷面皮并调味 |
[18:40] | until they had pork Parm Wellington | 直到他们为少年国王的王后 |
[18:42] | fit for a boy-king’s queen. | 做出了猪肉芝士焗惠灵顿牛排 |
[18:54] | Believe me, the last thing I want right now | 相信我 我现在最不想要的 |
[18:55] | is your mom’s cooking. | 就是你妈做的菜 |
[18:59] | Actually… | 其实 |
[19:01] | I made it — for you. | 是我为你做的 |
[19:03] | You really think cooking me one dinner is gonna change anything? | 你真的认为做一顿晚饭能改变什么吗 |
[19:06] | It’s not about this one. | 重点不在这一顿 |
[19:07] | It’s about the next thousand. | 而是接下来的一千顿晚餐 |
[19:08] | I just… | 我只是 |
[19:10] | – God, this sounds so stupid. – No, say it. | -天啊 听起来好蠢 -不 你说 |
[19:12] | Every day, you take care of me just by being you. And… | 每天你都做自己 照顾着我 |
[19:18] | I realized — | 我意识到 |
[19:19] | now it’s my job to take care of you. | 现在我的职责是照顾你 |
[19:23] | How about we just take care of each other? | 我们照顾彼此怎么样 |
[19:25] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[19:32] | Winner! — number 1. A winner. | 赢家 1号是赢家 |
[19:37] | Dude. You suck at driving. | 哥们 你的车开得真烂 |
[19:40] | How’d you know I’d be here? | 你怎么知道我会在这 |
[19:42] | Because it’s the Bazaar-nival. | 因为这可是市集嘉年华 |
[19:44] | I knew you wouldn’t miss it. | 我知道你肯定不会错过的 |
[19:45] | It turns out the Bazaar-nival is not that many parts fun. | 原来市集嘉年华并没有双倍的乐趣 |
[19:48] | It’s completely lame. And so am I. | 这里逊毙了 我也是 |
[19:51] | I never said it was lame. | 我从没说过这里很逊 |
[19:53] | And I certainly never asked you | 我也肯定从没叫你 |
[19:55] | to cut your jeans into Daisy Dukes. | 把牛仔裤剪成性感小热裤 |
[19:57] | I know! | 我知道 |
[19:58] | I just…loved that I actually found someone out there | 我只是 很高兴我找到了某个 |
[20:02] | who was just like me, | 会像我一样 |
[20:04] | someone who could geek out over a good Bazaar-nival. | 因为市集嘉年华而激动的人 |
[20:06] | Adam, even though I changed a bit over the summer | 亚当 尽管我这个夏天变了一点 |
[20:09] | doesn’t mean we’re not the same. | 并不意味着我们就不一样了 |
[20:11] | And nothing will ever change the way I feel about you. | 没有任何事会改变我对你的感觉 |
[20:14] | – Really? – I will always love | -真的吗 -我会永远爱你 |
[20:17] | my allergenic, Bazaar-nival-loving, | 我有过敏症 热爱市集嘉年华 |
[20:19] | nerd boyfriend. | 呆呆的男友 |
[20:24] | Sure, change is scary. | 的确 改变很可怕 |
[20:26] | Sometimes we’re so desperate to hold on to the past | 有时我们不顾一切想抓住过去 |
[20:28] | that we lose sight of who we really are. | 我们忘记了真实的自己 |
[20:31] | But in the end, when we open our hearts | 但最终 当我们打开心扉 |
[20:34] | to accept those we love most for who they really are, | 接受我们最爱的人真实的模样 |
[20:37] | a little change can be a wild ride that stays with you forever. | 一点改变可以成为改变终生的狂野飞车 |
[20:43] | – Can I come in? – Never. | -我能进来吗 -永远不准进 |
[20:45] | – No. This is so teenagery… – Is it? | -不 这太像青少年的作风了 -是吗 |
[20:48] | that I don’t want any recording of it on any kind of tape. | 我不准你以任何形式录下来 |
[20:53] | I’m with the real Jackie Geary, | 我身边的是现实中的杰基·吉里 |
[20:55] | Adam’s highschool girlfriend, | 亚当的高中女友 |
[20:57] | – and we have some questions for you. – I’m ready. | -我们有些问题想问你 -我准备好了 |
[20:59] | Now, were you into theater and movies | 当时你真的喜欢戏剧 电影 |
[21:02] | and all the geeky stuff Adam is into? | 和亚当喜欢的那些极客东西 |
[21:04] | Or were you just going along with it? | 还是只为了配合他而已 |
[21:05] | I was also a big geek. | 当时我也很极客 |
[21:07] | Yeah, I was into different geeky stuff sometimes. | 有时我喜欢的极客文化和他不一样 |
[21:10] | Like “Star Trek” being better than “Star wars”. | 例如我喜欢《星际迷航》多过《星球大战》 |
[21:13] | Turns out Jackie likes “Star Trek” | 原来杰基喜欢《星际迷航》 |
[21:15] | more than “Star Wars”. | 多过《星球大战》 |
[21:17] | Adam remembers you going from theater geek | 亚当记得你从戏剧极客 |
[21:19] | to cool, fringe New York city girl. | 变成了很酷很边缘化的纽约都市女孩 |
[21:21] | Who did I think I was? | 我那时以为自己是谁啊 |