时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The ’80s was the golden age of the game show. | 八十年代是竞猜节目的黄金年代 |
[00:02] | From the big money prizes to the cheesy hosts, | 从现金大奖到油腻的主持 |
[00:05] | my family was obsessed. | 我们全家非常着迷 |
[00:06] | My dad’s favorite was “Family Feud,” | 我爸最喜欢的是《家庭对抗》 |
[00:08] | because he delighted in watching other families | 因为看到别人家带着傻孩子 |
[00:10] | with dumbass kids. | 让他很开心 |
[00:12] | Feels good knowing | 这感觉真好 |
[00:13] | this dad’s got kids that are bigger morons than mine! | 这个老爸家的孩子比我家的还白痴 |
[00:16] | My mom loved “Wheel of Fortune,” | 我妈很喜欢《幸运轮》 |
[00:18] | ’cause Vanna White was her idol. | 因为凡娜·怀特是她偶像 |
[00:19] | I gotta start wearing more evening gowns. | 我得多穿穿晚礼服 |
[00:22] | Please don’t. | 求别穿 |
[00:22] | Since Erica was a closet nerd, | 因为爱丽卡是个藏得很深的书呆子 |
[00:24] | she loved herself some “Jeopardy!” | 她最喜欢看的是《危机抢答》 |
[00:26] | What is polyester?! | 答案是聚酯 |
[00:27] | What is Dijon, France?! | 答案是法国第戎 |
[00:28] | Who is Amerigo Vespucci?! | 答案是阿美利哥·韦斯普奇 |
[00:30] | What a bunch of jamokes. | 一帮大傻瓜 |
[00:32] | As for me, I was obsessed with “Press Your Luck,” | 至于我 最沉迷于《强棒出击》 |
[00:34] | mostly because a cartoon Whammy | 主要因为有个卡通瓦米 |
[00:36] | would pop up and rob you of your cash and prizes. | 会跳出来抢走你的现金和奖励 |
[00:38] | And like any game show geek, | 像所有竞猜节目极客一样 |
[00:40] | I became obsessed with trying to figure out a way | 我沉迷于试图找到方法 |
[00:43] | to beat the game. | 来攻略游戏 |
[00:44] | It’s after midnight! | 已经后半夜了 |
[00:45] | What are you still doing up? | 你怎么还不睡 |
[00:46] | I cracked the Whammy code! | 我破解了瓦米法则 |
[00:48] | There is no Whammy code. | 没有什么瓦米法则 |
[00:49] | Look! The board is a numbered graph. | 看 游戏版面是一个编码图 |
[00:51] | Tiles four and eight never Whammy! | 第四块和第八块永远不会跳出瓦米 |
[00:54] | Listen to me — you didn’t crack the code | 听我说 你没破解任何法则 |
[00:56] | ’cause there isn’t one. | 因为根本没有法则 |
[00:57] | – Or is there? – No. | -或者有 -没有 |
[00:59] | And in game-show news, | 下面是竞猜节目的新闻 |
[01:00] | Michael Larson of Ohio | 俄亥俄州的迈克尔•拉森 |
[01:01] | cracked the code on “Press Your Luck” | 破解了《强棒出击》法则 |
[01:02] | and won over $100,000. | 赢得了十万美元 |
[01:05] | Yep, he cracked the code. | 是啊 他破解了法则 |
[01:06] | My God, man! You know what you cost us?! | 我的天 你知道你让我们失去了什么吗 |
[01:08] | A mahogany bedroom set and wicker patio furniture. | 一组红木卧室家居和藤编露台家具 |
[01:10] | Damn it! Why do I discourage my children?! | 该死的 我为什么要打击我的孩子 |
[01:13] | And a state-of-the-art Sanyo hi-fi stereo system! | 和一个最先进的三洋高保真音响系统 |
[01:16] | Hi-fi?! | 高保真 |
[01:17] | That’s the best kind of fi there is! | 那是最高的保真 |
[01:18] | And a wildly impractical home sauna! | 还有一个很不实用的家庭桑拿房 |
[01:20] | I have no room for it, but it’s my dream! | 家里装不下 但那是我的梦想 |
[01:22] | Plus a trip to Orlando, Florida, | 还有去奥兰多弗罗里达之旅 |
[01:24] | where you can ride the movies! | 那里有环球影城 |
[01:25] | What have I done?! | 我都做了些什么 |
[01:26] | Nooooooo! | 不 |
[01:41] | It was April 10th, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的四月十日 |
[01:43] | and Barry was training for Color Day | 而巴瑞在为双色运动会训练 |
[01:45] | an end of the year school-wide event | 那是期末的全校活动 |
[01:47] | that pitted yellow versus blue. | 让黄队对抗蓝队 |
[01:49] | – Yes! – Yes! Go, blue! | -太好了 -太好了 蓝队万岁 |
[01:50] | Oh, man. The dizzy bat race | 老天 眩晕球棒赛跑 |
[01:52] | is the most physically challenging | 是双色运动会所有项目中 |
[01:53] | and humiliating of all Color Day events. | 最累人也最丢人的 |
[01:55] | That’s why the ancient Greeks dropped it from the Olympics. | 所以古希腊人把这项目从奥运会刨除了 |
[01:57] | That’s a cold, hard fact. | 那是冷酷的事实 |
[01:59] | I heard that on George Michael’s “Sports Machine.” | 我从乔治·迈克尔的《运动机器》听来的 |
[02:00] | Well, don’t worry — | 别担心 |
[02:01] | step aside and let Big Tasty deliver a win for blue. | 让开 让大甜甜为蓝队赢得胜利 |
[02:04] | JTP JTP! | |
[02:05] | -JTP -JTP – JTP! – JTP! | |
[02:06] | JTP JTP! | |
[02:07] | No! No! | 不行 不行 |
[02:08] | No, Matt Bradley, | 不行 马特·布莱德利 |
[02:10] | you can no longer utter those sacred letters | 你不能再说那些神圣的字母 |
[02:12] | ’cause you’re a lousy yellow. | 因为你是逊爆的黄队 |
[02:14] | Yeah, that’s the color of our enemy and Big Bird. | 那是我们的敌人 也是大鸟的颜色 |
[02:16] | – Yellow sucks. – I hate you this week! | -黄色逊毙了 -这周我恨死你了 |
[02:18] | Come on, guys. | 别这样 大伙 |
[02:19] | The teams are selected randomly by birth month. | 队伍是根据生日月随机划分的 |
[02:20] | There was nothing I could do! | 我也无能为力 |
[02:22] | We hear you. | 我们听到了 |
[02:23] | Also, screw you! | 但同时 你去死 |
[02:24] | I-I come in peace! | 我为和平而来 |
[02:26] | We have no choice! | 我们别无选择 |
[02:27] | – This hurts me, too! – Stop! Why?! | -我也很心痛 -住手 为什么 |
[02:28] | You know why! | 你知道为什么 |
[02:30] | Yep. Barry had his eyes on the prize. | 没错 巴瑞盯上了头等奖 |
[02:32] | But someone else had their eyes on him. | 但有个人也盯上了他 |
[02:34] | – Hey, Barry. – Hey, you! | -巴瑞 -你好 |
[02:37] | You know how, like, it’s the last week of school | 你知道再过一周学期就结束了 |
[02:39] | and we’re never gonna see each other again, | 我们再也见不到彼此了 |
[02:41] | so you just take a huge, scary risk you’d normally never do? | 所以大家都会壮起胆冒以往不敢冒的险 |
[02:44] | Is this going somewhere? | 你到底要说什么 |
[02:45] | Guess it’s now or never. | 看来不说就没机会了 |
[02:46] | Either way is fine | 说不说都行 |
[02:47] | since I have no idea what’s going on. | 因为我根本不知道这是什么情况 |
[02:49] | Just wanted to let you know that, | 我只想让你知道 |
[02:50] | over the last four years, | 过去四年里 |
[02:52] | I’ve…had a crush on you, or whatever. | 我一直很喜欢你 随便吧 |
[02:56] | Well, thank you, lady person. | 谢谢你 这位女性人类 |
[02:59] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[03:01] | You have no idea who I am. | 你根本不知道我是谁 |
[03:02] | Of course I do! | 我当然知道 |
[03:03] | – I’m Kim. – Kim. | -我叫小金 -小金 |
[03:04] | I sat behind you in bio class. | 上生物课时我坐在你后面 |
[03:05] | You sat behind me in classics. | 你上课坐我后面 |
[03:06] | and I gave you my pen after yours leaked all over your shirt, | 你的笔漏墨撒了一身 我借我的笔给你 |
[03:07] | and I took a leak on your shirt | 我尿了你一身 |
[03:09] | and then you punched that really expensive microscope. | 然后你揍了那个很贵的显微镜一拳 |
[03:10] | and munched the pensive microphone. | 我吃了很悲伤的显微镜 |
[03:13] | Well, this has been brutal, so, bye! | 真是惨绝人寰 再见吧 |
[03:15] | No, no, wait! I’m flattered. | 不 不 等等 我很荣幸 |
[03:17] | Turns out Kim was around | 原来小金一直都在旁边 |
[03:19] | for every major moment in Barry’s life, | 见证了巴瑞生活中的所有重要时刻 |
[03:21] | cheering on his victories… | 为他的胜利欢呼 |
[03:22] | You kick ass, Big Tasty! | 你太厉害了 大甜甜 |
[03:25] | See if you understand this — I’m dumping you. | 看你能不能理解这个 我要甩了你 |
[03:28] | sharing his heartbreaks. | 分享他的心碎 |
[03:29] | Stay strong, Bar. | 要坚强 小巴 |
[03:30] | I’m sure another girl | 肯定会有其他女孩 |
[03:31] | could ask you to the Sadie Hawkins Dance, | 邀请你参加赛迪·霍金斯舞会 |
[03:33] | someone with courage. | 有勇气的女孩 |
[03:35] | She was even there for the weirder moments. | 甚至连很诡异的时刻她也在 |
[03:37] | “O Captain! My Captain!” | “啊船长 我的船长” |
[03:39] | He stood on his desk! | 他站到桌子上了 |
[03:40] | “O Captain! My Captain!” | “啊船长 我的船长” |
[03:41] | Should I stand? | 我也该站上去吗 |
[03:42] | “O Captain! My Captain!” | “啊船长 我的船长” |
[03:44] | Uhp, moment’s over. | 错过时机了 |
[03:45] | Well, it was fun | 在过去四年里 |
[03:47] | watching your amazing life unfold over these last four years. | 能见证你惊人的生活 很有趣 |
[03:51] | – Amazing? Me? – For sure. | -惊人 我 -当然 |
[03:53] | – See you in bio class. – Definitely. | -生物课上见 -那当然 |
[03:55] | Catch you later, Kimothy. | 回头见 金莫西 |
[03:57] | Uh, you think “Kim” Is short for “Kimothy”? | 你以为”小金”是”金莫西”的简称吗 |
[03:59] | I’m certain of it. | 我很肯定 |
[04:00] | You’re so weird. | 你真奇怪 |
[04:03] | Holy crap, Bar. | 见鬼了 小巴 |
[04:05] | A totally hot babe just confessed she likes you. | 一个超辣的美女表白说她喜欢你 |
[04:08] | Dude, what perfect timing, | 哥们 时机太完美了 |
[04:10] | ’cause you’re finally over Lainey. | 因为你终于放下兰妮了 |
[04:12] | Totally over the love of my life. | 彻底放下我的一生挚爱了 |
[04:13] | Then go ask the girl out! | 那就去约那女生出去 |
[04:15] | I dig her. | 我喜欢她 |
[04:16] | We do Model UN together, | 我们一起参加模拟联合国 |
[04:17] | and she’s always fired up | 她总是很火爆 |
[04:19] | and yelling about some injustice in the world. | 大吼这个世界上的不公 |
[04:20] | Fired up and yelling? | 火爆和大吼 |
[04:22] | She’s just like you, but pretty and a girl. | 她和你一样 不过是个漂亮的女生 |
[04:24] | Take another shot at love, buddy! | 再给爱一次机会 伙计 |
[04:26] | No one wants your stupid yellow support, | 没人想要你愚蠢的黄色支持 |
[04:28] | yellow Matt Bradley! | 黄特·布莱德利 |
[04:29] | – I’m here for you! – Get him! | -我支持你 -抓住他 |
[04:31] | While my brother was clearly not over Lainey, | 正当我哥还很明显没放下兰妮时 |
[04:33] | my dad was over the moon with some exciting news. | 我爸正因为一些激动的新闻狂喜 |
[04:36] | Bevy! Happy anniversary! | 贝弗 纪念日快乐 |
[04:38] | Oh, you remembered, even though it’s the wrong day and month. | 你还记得 尽管记错了日期和月份 |
[04:42] | No, not that thing. | 不 不是那个纪念日 |
[04:43] | One year ago today, | 一年前的今天 |
[04:45] | we agreed to let Erica live at home to follow her dreams. | 我们说好爱丽卡可以住在家去追梦 |
[04:49] | Well, the year is up. | 一年过去了 |
[04:51] | Girl’s gotta go! | 那姑娘得走人了 |
[04:52] | Are you that excited to toss away our sweet baby girl | 你居然这么兴奋地想赶走我们的宝贝女儿 |
[04:56] | like some old, broken lawn chair? | 像扔破草坪椅似的 |
[04:58] | Yes. It’s time I crowbar’d | 没错 是时候用棍棒教育 |
[05:00] | that girl’s butt off the couch | 把那姑娘赶下沙发 |
[05:01] | and shipped her back off to college | 把她邮回大学 |
[05:03] | where she can get her life back together. | 让她在那重新开始生活 |
[05:05] | Trust me, the only way to motivate Erica | 相信我 激励爱丽卡的唯一方式 |
[05:07] | is to really show her how smart and strong she is. | 就是让她真正看到她有多聪明多强大 |
[05:11] | Mama’s got this. | 妈妈能搞定 |
[05:12] | Like always, our smother knew | 一如既往 我们溺爱过度的老妈知道 |
[05:14] | exactly how to motivate Erica. | 该如何激励爱丽卡 |
[05:16] | What is Sergeant John Basilone?! | 答案是约翰·巴斯隆中士 |
[05:18] | We’re watching Trebek. | 我们在看特里贝克 |
[05:19] | Forget Trebek — there’s something you need to see | 别管特里贝克了 你得看看这个 |
[05:21] | that’s far more important. | 这个要重要多了 |
[05:23] | She’d remind her of the days | 她让爱丽卡想起 |
[05:24] | Erica was a frizzy-haired brainiac | 当年那个头发乱糟糟 头脑过人 |
[05:25] | with endless potential. | 潜力无限的自己 |
[05:27] | My 7th Grade Quiz Bowl? Why? | 我七年级时的知识竞赛 为什么 |
[05:28] | Just watch. | 你看着就是了 |
[05:29] | That’s so easy. | 太简单了 |
[05:31] | The answer’s obviously Madagascar. | 答案很显然是马达加斯加 |
[05:33] | Obviously. | 很显然 |
[05:34] | Pumpkin, take a good look at that TV | 宝贝 好好看看这电视里 |
[05:35] | and tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[05:36] | A girl who cries herself to sleep at night | 一个每天晚上想着乔伊·麦金太尔 |
[05:38] | thinking of Joey McIntyre. | 哭着入睡的女孩 |
[05:39] | I see limitless potential. Confidence. | 我看到了无限潜能 自信 |
[05:42] | A winner with the whole world at her fingertips. | 一个掌控全世界的赢家 |
[05:44] | It’s true, babe. That was the day I first fell for you. | 确实 宝贝 那天我第一次为你心动 |
[05:47] | And the day I realized I’m allergic | 那天也是我第一次意识到 |
[05:48] | to most types of cotton. | 我对大多数棉织品过敏 |
[05:49] | You are a winner, Erica, | 你是个赢家 爱丽卡 |
[05:51] | and you just got to go out there and win again! | 再次出去闯荡获胜吧 |
[05:53] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你说得对 |
[05:55] | I’ve watched “Jeopardy!” long enough. | 我看了这么多年《危机抢答》 |
[05:57] | It’s time to take charge and really win. | 是时候掌管命运真正获胜了 |
[05:59] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的女儿 |
[06:01] | – Thank you for always being there for me. – Always. | -谢谢你永远支持我 -永远 |
[06:04] | The only way to learn to fly is to be pushed out of the nest | 学会飞翔的唯一方式就是被推出鸟巢 |
[06:06] | and then have Mama carry you all the way down. | 然后一路让妈妈载你到地面 |
[06:10] | Oh, my God. Did your mom just convince you to — | 我的天 你妈刚才真的说服你 |
[06:11] | Try out for “Jeopardy!”? | 参加《危机抢答》选拔 |
[06:12] | You bet your cute little tush she did! | 当然了 你这可爱的小屁股 |
[06:14] | I’m pretty sure she meant college, | 我很肯定她指的是大学 |
[06:16] | but I’m just psyched you think I have a cute tush. | 但你觉得我屁股很可爱让我很开心 |
[06:21] | And it looks like Bar aced his bio final! | 看来小巴的生物期终考考得很好 |
[06:26] | You really have a gift for science, pal. | 你真的很有学理科的天赋 伙计 |
[06:28] | You also have something all over your face. | 你的脸上还全是脏东西 |
[06:30] | Oh, damn it! | 见鬼 |
[06:32] | Why does this always happen? | 为什么总发生这种事 |
[06:33] | My theory is you were aggressively | 我的理论是你在过去一小时里 |
[06:35] | chewing on your pen for the last hour. | 一直在狠狠咬你的笔 |
[06:37] | Thanks, Kim. | 谢谢你 小金 |
[06:38] | You got my name right. | 你记住我的名字了 |
[06:39] | Yeah. So, how long you been in this class? | 是啊 你上这门课多久了 |
[06:42] | All year. We just took our final. | 一整年 我们刚考完期末考 |
[06:44] | Yeah. Interesting. | 是啊 真有趣 |
[06:45] | Speaking of, I heard Katman say you aced yours. | 说到这个 我听到凯特曼说你考得很好 |
[06:48] | It’s why I want to be a doctor. | 所以我想当医生 |
[06:49] | Or a rap star. | 或饶舌巨星 |
[06:51] | Either way, “Doctor” will be in my name. | 无论做哪个我的名字都会加上”医生” |
[06:52] | What about you? | 你想做什么 |
[06:53] | Well, I love helping people. I love kids. | 我喜欢帮助人 我喜欢小孩 |
[06:56] | So, I don’t know — maybe be a teacher. | 我说不好 或许当老师吧 |
[06:59] | Looks like this one meets your high standards, Bar. | 看来这姑娘符合你的高标准 小巴 |
[07:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:03] | Listen, since I’ve already embarrassed myself once today, | 既然我今天已经丢过一次人了 |
[07:06] | – maybe you want to see a movie? – Alone? | -你想去看电影吗 -自己去吗 |
[07:08] | I love spy films, | 我喜欢谍战影片 |
[07:09] | and there’s this new one called “No Way Out.” | 有部新片叫《无处可逃》 |
[07:12] | I guess there’s no way out of that offer. | 看来除了赴约无处可逃了 |
[07:15] | So see you tonight? | 我们今晚见好吗 |
[07:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:19] | Just as Barry was about to let love in, | 正当巴瑞准备接受爱情时 |
[07:22] | Kim showed her true colors. | 小金露出了本色 |
[07:23] | The girl is a yellow?! | 那姑娘是黄队的 |
[07:24] | Kim’s a honey trap. | 小金就是个甜蜜陷阱 |
[07:26] | She’s working for the yellow team | 她为了黄队 |
[07:27] | to compromise the blue team’s strongest, most handsome asset. | 来让蓝队最强壮英俊的人才妥协 |
[07:30] | You really think so? | 你真这么想吗 |
[07:31] | The girl invited me to a movie about spies. | 那妹子邀请我去看谍战片 |
[07:34] | How much more obvious could a spy be?! | 这不明显就是间谍吗 |
[07:36] | That makes perfect sense. | 你的理论无懈可击 |
[07:38] | Or maybe Kim’s a genuine, sincere person who really likes you! | 或者小金真实诚恳 真的喜欢你 |
[07:42] | Nice try, closet Matt Bradley! | 想得美 柜子里的马特·布莱德利 |
[07:44] | All I’m saying is maybe you don’t want to go out with Kim | 我只是想说或许你不该和小金去约会 |
[07:47] | ’cause your heart still beats for Lainey. | 因为你的心里还想着兰妮 |
[07:49] | Your yellow opinions are not welcome in this blue house. | 你的黄色看法在这间蓝色房子里不受欢迎 |
[07:52] | Blue JTP minus Matt Bradley! | 没有马特·布莱德利的蓝色JTP |
[07:55] | Blue JTP minus Matt Bradley! | 没有马特·布莱德利的蓝色JTP |
[07:58] | I hate Color Day! | 我恨双色运动会 |
[08:01] | Boopie, it’s almost dinner. | 宝贝 快吃晚饭了 |
[08:02] | Can you clean all this up? | 把这些收拾一下好吗 |
[08:03] | Sorry. I needed the space to sort out all my applications. | 抱歉 我得用桌子来整理所有的申请 |
[08:06] | Applications? | 申请 |
[08:07] | Did someone say “Applications”?! | 有人说”申请”了吗 |
[08:09] | Please tell me you’re filling out applications! | 求你告诉我你在填申请表 |
[08:11] | I really am. And it’s all thanks to Mom. | 我真的在填 这都要多谢老妈 |
[08:14] | Your dumb idea worked! Look at you! | 你的蠢主意管用 瞧你多棒 |
[08:16] | Say the words, Murray. Say, “Mama fixed it.” | 快说 默里 说”老妈搞定了” |
[08:18] | I’ll say anything you want | 你让我说什么都行 |
[08:20] | because my baby’s applying to “Tic-Tac-Dough.” | 因为我的宝贝要申请《井字游戏》 |
[08:23] | What the fxxx is this? | 这他妈是什么玩意 |
[08:24] | Don’t worry. “Tic-Tac-Dough” Is just my safety show. | 别担心 《井字游戏》只是后备节目 |
[08:27] | My dream is to get accepted into “Jeopardy!” | 我的梦想是被选中参加《危机抢答》 |
[08:29] | That’s what this is about — game shows? | 你说的居然是这个 竞猜节目 |
[08:31] | Mom reminded me of the smart, confident girl I used to be, | 我妈让我想起过去那个聪明自信的我 |
[08:34] | which is why I’m applying | 所以我要申请 |
[08:36] | to all the top game shows in the country. | 参加国内所有顶级竞猜节目 |
[08:37] | Game shows?! | 竞猜节目 |
[08:38] | Sadly, I got wait-listed | 可悲的是 《输赢或平手》 |
[08:39] | for “Win, Lose or Draw,” | 我只进了候选名单 |
[08:40] | but “Wheel of Fortune” has rolling admissions. | 但《幸运轮》是随到随审的 |
[08:42] | Game shows. | 竞猜节目 |
[08:43] | I’m sorry, this is your plan? | 不好意思 这就是你的计划 |
[08:45] | Well, I’m weighing my options. | 我还在衡量选择 |
[08:46] | I know it’ll be cheaper if I go to “Finders Keepers,” | 我知道去《捡到归我》更便宜 |
[08:48] | which shoots in Philly. | 他们就在费城拍摄 |
[08:49] | But I always envisioned myself going out of state. | 但我一直期望自己能离开本州 |
[08:52] | Game shows, Bevy! Game shows! | 竞猜节目 贝弗 竞猜节目 |
[08:54] | At the very least, I can go to “Let’s Make a Deal.” | 我最次也可以去《一锤定音》 |
[08:56] | Anyone with a costume can get in there. | 谁穿个戏服就能上那节目 |
[08:58] | Although, their program | 不过他们的节目 |
[08:59] | won’t really challenge me like “Jeopardy!” | 不会带给我《危机抢答》那么大的挑战 |
[09:01] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运 |
[09:03] | Game shows?! | 竞猜节目 |
[09:05] | Just calm down. Trust me. | 冷静点 相信我 |
[09:07] | Erica will find that college is the only answer | 当爱丽卡一个傻节目都上不了时 |
[09:10] | when she can’t get on to any of these silly shows. | 她会发现上大学才是唯一的答案 |
[09:12] | You mean game shows? | 你指竞猜节目 |
[09:14] | Stop saying “Game shows.” | 别再说”竞猜节目”了 |
[09:15] | It’s fine. Mama will fix this. | 没事的 妈妈能搞定 |
[09:18] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! | 我的天我的天我的天 |
[09:19] | “Jeopardy!” just called, | 《危机抢答》刚刚来电话了 |
[09:20] | and they want me to come in for an interview! | 他们想让我去面试 |
[09:22] | Yeah, Mama didn’t fix it. | 好吧 妈妈没搞定 |
[09:25] | Erica had been accepted into the prestigious “Jeopardy!” tryouts, | 爱丽卡入选了有名的《危机抢答》选拔赛 |
[09:28] | and she was taking the opportunity very seriously. | 她非常重视这个机会 |
[09:30] | What is a Frisbee?! | 答案是飞盘 |
[09:31] | – What is a Frisbee? – Right. | -答案是飞盘 -正确 |
[09:32] | Beat ya, Larry. | 比你快 拉里 |
[09:35] | Hey, I’m in training here! | 我正在训练 |
[09:36] | Don’t care. This ends now. | 不在乎 到此结束 |
[09:38] | Welcome to Dad fixing your life. | 欢迎来到老爸拯救你的人生 |
[09:39] | Hello? Did you not hear about | 拜托 你没听说 |
[09:41] | my super-well-thought-out game-show plan? | 我想得很周到的竞猜节目计划吗 |
[09:43] | Well, here’s my plan. | 这是我的计划 |
[09:44] | Step one, get off your butt. | 第一步 你给我起来 |
[09:46] | Step two, go to college. | 第二步 去上大学 |
[09:47] | Plan over. Fixed. | 计划结束 搞定 |
[09:48] | Murray, I told you not to mix in. | 默里 我叫你别掺和 |
[09:50] | I’m handling it. | 我正在处理 |
[09:51] | There you go, Mom. Control your man. | 就是这样 老妈 管管你男人 |
[09:53] | Please just do step one! | 求你快做第一步 |
[09:55] | Get off my couch! | 从我沙发上起来 |
[09:56] | I-I think what Daddy’s trying to say | 我认为你爸想说的是 |
[09:58] | is, um, maybe “Jeopardy!” | 或许参加《危机抢答》 |
[10:00] | isn’t actually doing something with your life. | 并不算是真正的好好把握人生 |
[10:02] | I know I can’t only live off winning “Jeopardy!” | 我知道不能只靠在《危机抢答》获胜度日 |
[10:05] | That’s why I have a whole plan worked out. | 所以我已经想好了整个计划 |
[10:07] | Oh, thank you, Lord! | 谢天谢地 |
[10:08] | She has a plan, Murray! | 她有计划 默里 |
[10:09] | What is your plan? Tell us your plan. | 你的计划是什么 跟我们说说 |
[10:11] | Your firstborn baby | 你们的长女 |
[10:13] | is going to be a professional game-show contestant. | 要成为专业竞猜节目参赛选手 |
[10:17] | Professional what now? | 专业的啥玩意 |
[10:19] | Starting now, I’m gonna do game shows full time. | 从现在开始 我要全职参加竞猜节目 |
[10:22] | That’s not a plan, Erica! | 那算什么计划 爱丽卡 |
[10:24] | Where is this coming from? | 你怎么突然说这种话 |
[10:25] | This whole thing was your idea. | 这整件事都是你的主意 |
[10:27] | When I called you my little genius, | 我叫你我的小天才时 |
[10:29] | I meant go to college. | 我是指去上大学 |
[10:30] | Oh, so it’s like that, huh? | 原来是这么回事 |
[10:32] | It’s not “like that” — it is that. | 不是”这么回事” 就是这件事 |
[10:34] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[10:35] | When I win on “Price is Right,” | 等我在《价格猜猜看》获胜后 |
[10:37] | I’m not sharing any of my cash or prizes | 我不会跟你分享我在最后竞猜环节 |
[10:39] | from the Showcase Showdown. | 赢得的所有现金和奖品 |
[10:40] | And you know what else? | 你们知道还有什么吗 |
[10:42] | I’m gonna go on “Family Feud” all by myself. | 我要自己去上《家庭对抗》 |
[10:44] | Oh, please! | 拜托 |
[10:45] | We all know you need us for that game. | 我们都知道你得跟我们一起上那节目 |
[10:48] | I’ll just tell them I’m an orphan and win it all on my own. | 我就跟他们说我是孤儿 独吞奖金 |
[10:51] | Don’t you dare! I got it. | 你敢 我能搞定 |
[10:53] | If you go on “Family Feud” without your beloved family, | 假如你不带挚爱的家人去上《家庭对抗》 |
[10:55] | then that is the ultimate betrayal! | 那是终极背叛 |
[10:57] | – Do not cry. – Oh, it’s happening. | -别哭 -我已经决定了 |
[10:59] | And when I get my creepy kiss from Richard Dawson, | 理查德·道森色眯眯亲我的时候 |
[11:02] | you will be nowhere in sight! | 你们根本不会在现场 |
[11:04] | She’s threatening to go on “Family Feud” by herself! | 她威胁我们要自己去上《家庭对抗》 |
[11:07] | She’s gone too far. | 她太过分了 |
[11:08] | You and I are upset about different things. | 你和我生气的理由完全不一样 |
[11:10] | As my parents went to war with their game-show-loving daughter, | 正当我父母和爱竞猜节目的女儿开战时 |
[11:13] | Barry was still convinced Kim was a secret Color Day spy. | 巴瑞仍坚信小金是双色运动会秘密间谍 |
[11:17] | Uh, Kim? | 小金 |
[11:18] | – Yeah? – Hello. | -是我 -你好 |
[11:19] | I have some unfortunate news | 我带来了不幸的消息 |
[11:21] | regarding your forthcoming movie date with Barry Goldberg. | 事关你接下来和巴瑞·金伯格的电影约会 |
[11:24] | Oh, no. Is he not coming? | 不 他不来了吗 |
[11:25] | The answers to your questions are all in this secret message | 你这些问题的答案都在这张秘密字条里 |
[11:28] | he asked me to smuggle to you somewhere inside of myself. | 他叫我藏在身体里的某处偷偷带来给你 |
[11:30] | But, yeah, I didn’t do that, so here. | 但我没那么做 给你 |
[11:33] | “Dear Kim, | “亲爱的小金 |
[11:34] | Clearly your interest in me is a mere ploy | 显然你对我的兴趣仅仅是个策略 |
[11:36] | to keep me from leading the blue team to Color Day victory. | 以防我带领蓝队赢得双色运动会胜利 |
[11:38] | Your sinister plan has failed. | 你邪恶的计划失败了 |
[11:40] | Eat blue farts, witch.” | 吃蓝色的屁吧 女巫” |
[11:42] | Is this a joke? | 这是玩笑吗 |
[11:43] | Sadly, it’s more of a blunt rejection | 可悲的是 这更像是赤裸裸的拒绝 |
[11:45] | contained in a wildly paranoid and hostile letter. | 包含在一封充满偏执和敌意的信里 |
[11:48] | “Yellow is only good for one thing — being on bananas. | “黄色只有一个好处 香蕉是黄色的 |
[11:52] | You suck. | 你烂透了 |
[11:54] | Fondly, Barry.” | 深情的巴瑞” |
[11:55] | If you wouldn’t mind, I’m gonna need the note back. | 假如你不介意 我得把字条拿回来 |
[11:57] | Barry insisted that I eat it. | 巴瑞坚持让我吃了它 |
[11:59] | This is all about Color Day? | 这全是为了双色运动会 |
[12:01] | I don’t even care about that stuff. | 我根本不在乎那个活动 |
[12:03] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[12:04] | Just go ahead and throw the note away at your convenience. | 你方便的话直接把字条扔了吧 |
[12:07] | Trust me, bro. I don’t think Kim’s a spy. | 相信我 老兄 我不认为小金是间谍 |
[12:09] | – Of course she is. – When she read your note, | -她当然是 -她读你的字条时 |
[12:11] | she immediately had tears of sadness and rage. | 眼中立刻充满了悲伤和气愤的泪水 |
[12:13] | Ugh, right. That Kim’s a tough cookie. | 没错 那个小金是很难缠[硬饼干] |
[12:16] | But I literally eat cookies for breakfast. | 但饼干对我来说不过是每天的早餐 |
[12:18] | Um, Bar, it’s pretty clear | 小巴 很明显 |
[12:20] | you’re just pushing Kim away with crazy conspiracies | 你用疯狂的阴谋论拒小金于千里之外 |
[12:22] | ’cause you’re still not over Lainey. | 因为你还没放下兰妮 |
[12:23] | Stop trying to get inside my head, | 别再迷惑我的心智了 |
[12:26] | mortal enemy Matt Bradley! | 我的死敌马特·布莱德利 |
[12:27] | Just go back to eating lunch with your yellow best friends. | 继续跟你的黄色挚友们吃午餐吧 |
[12:30] | They’re not my best friends. They’re sixth graders. | 他们不是我的挚友 他们是六年级生 |
[12:32] | Dude, Matt’s right. This girl’s into you. | 哥们 马特说得对 这姑娘喜欢你 |
[12:34] | Oh, man. How’d I not see this? | 老天 我居然没看出来 |
[12:38] | You’re working for them, too! | 你也和他们是一伙的 |
[12:40] | What?! Come on! | 什么 拜托 |
[12:41] | Matt Bradley got to you. | 马特·布莱德利招安你了 |
[12:43] | You’re a double-agent mole | 你是双面间谍 |
[12:45] | sent here to make sure we lose Color Day. | 安插进来确保我们输掉双色运动会 |
[12:47] | Have you ever known me to care | 你什么时候见过我 |
[12:49] | about an athletic competition at any time? | 在意任何体育运动了 |
[12:52] | Maybe you’ve been faking a dislike of sports your whole life, | 或许你一生都在假装不喜欢体育 |
[12:56] | knowing this moment would come! | 因为知道会有这一刻 |
[12:57] | Maybe you’re the greatest athlete this school has ever seen! | 或许你是学校史上最优秀的运动员 |
[13:01] | Look at my lazy eye, dude! | 看看我的斜眼 老哥 |
[13:04] | I have no depth perception! | 我根本没有深度知觉 |
[13:05] | – None! – Or do you? | -完全没有 -是吗 |
[13:08] | I’m pretty sure he’s not athletic in any way, dude. | 我很肯定他毫无运动天赋 哥们 |
[13:11] | Oh, no. They got to Naked Rob, too! | 不 他们也招安了裸罗伯 |
[13:13] | You’re spinning out, pal. | 你在发神经 伙计 |
[13:16] | Blue forever! | 永远的蓝队 |
[13:17] | While Barry’s sanity was in jeopardy, | 正当巴瑞的理智陷入危机时 |
[13:19] | Erica was acing her tryout. | 爱丽卡在选拔赛表现出众 |
[13:22] | Final Jeopardy! | 《危机抢答》最终轮 |
[13:23] | Nailed it! | 搞定 |
[13:25] | Erica was only a single interview away | 爱丽卡再进行一场单独面试 |
[13:27] | from her game-show dreams. | 就能实现竞猜节目梦 |
[13:28] | Big congrats on making it this far. | 恭喜你走到这一轮 |
[13:30] | Now we just need to get to know you a bit better. | 现在我们只需要更了解你一些 |
[13:32] | So, tell me what you’ve been up to in the last year. | 跟我说说你去年都做了些什么 |
[13:35] | Me? Oh, man. | 我 老天 |
[13:36] | So much stuff. | 太多事了 |
[13:38] | Oh…kay. | 好的 |
[13:40] | Care to elaborate on the stuff? | 你能详细说说这些事吗 |
[13:42] | As of late, I have been trying out for “Jeopardy!” | 最近我在参加《危机抢答》选拔 |
[13:44] | Trying out for “Jeopardy!” can’t really be a talking point | 参加《危机抢答》选拔真的不能算数 |
[13:47] | for someone trying out for “Jeopardy!” | 因为你正在参加《危机抢答》选拔 |
[13:49] | – Very fair. – The last lady I interviewed — | -非常公平 -我刚才面试的女士 |
[13:51] | she’s an ornithologist, and she makes her own lavender soap. | 她是鸟类学者 会做手工薰衣草皂 |
[13:55] | Ooh, I use soap. Big soap gal right here. | 我也用香皂 我特别喜欢香皂 |
[13:57] | Well, we already got a soap gal, | 我们已经有个香皂爱好者了 |
[13:59] | and she doesn’t just use it — she makes it. | 人家不只是用 还会做 |
[14:01] | – You get me? – God, yes, I get you. | -你明白吗 -老天 我明白 |
[14:04] | Look, I dropped out of school | 我从学校退学 |
[14:06] | so that I could follow my dreams. | 好去逐梦 |
[14:07] | And then it was, like, super hard. | 结果逐梦非常艰难 |
[14:09] | And now I have no job and no degree and no prospects. | 现在我没工作没文凭没前途 |
[14:12] | I had to borrow this suit from my mom. | 这西装是跟我妈借的 |
[14:14] | And you know how I said I use soap? | 我刚才不是说我爱用香皂吗 |
[14:16] | At best, I shower twice a week, | 我一周最多冲两次澡 |
[14:18] | ’cause it’s like, what’s the point?! | 因为 没理由冲澡啊 |
[14:20] | Just, please, you got to put me on “Jeopardy!” bro. | 求你了老兄 你必须让我上《危机抢答》 |
[14:23] | I’d say maybe try “Tic-Tac-Dough.” | 我建议你试试《井字游戏》 |
[14:30] | – What’s this? – A message from Barry. | -这是什么 -来自巴瑞的信息 |
[14:32] | It’s written in code, but the code is wrong. | 是加了密的 但密码都是错的 |
[14:34] | Just meet him in the gym. | 你去体育馆见他就行了 |
[14:39] | Leave it dark. | 别开灯 |
[14:40] | No one on the blue team | 不能被蓝队的任何人 |
[14:42] | can ever see me consorting with the enemy. | 看到我和敌方有往来 |
[14:45] | Okey-dokey. | 好吧 |
[14:45] | I’ve summoned you here today to seek your wisdom. | 我今日召唤你来是为了探求你的智慧 |
[14:49] | Oh. Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[14:50] | Look, I know I give you a lot of guff | 我知道我总跟你鬼扯 |
[14:52] | and always call you “Unbearable Matt Bradley,” | 总叫你”难以忍受的马特·布莱德利” |
[14:54] | ’cause that’s just me being a good leader. | 因为我只是想做个好队长 |
[14:56] | But truth is, | 但真相是 |
[14:57] | you’re the smartest, kindest, | 你是我认识的最聪明 友好 |
[14:59] | most thoughtful guy I know. | 体贴的孩子 |
[15:00] | Stop, bro. | 别说了 老兄 |
[15:02] | You-you know how I get with this stuff. | 你知道我很多愁善感 |
[15:03] | I mean it! | 我是真心的 |
[15:04] | If anything, I say mean things to you ’cause… | 其实我总对你那么刻薄是因为 |
[15:09] | I love you, Matt Bradley. | 我爱你 马特·布莱德利 |
[15:11] | Dude, don’t. | 哥们 别说了 |
[15:12] | I love how smart you are. | 我喜爱你这么聪明 |
[15:13] | How caring and wonderful you are. | 这么关心人 这么美好 |
[15:17] | This is too much. | 太难承受了 |
[15:19] | I love your hair and your confidence | 我喜爱你的头发和你的自信 |
[15:22] | and how you wear sandals | 还有你总穿凉鞋 |
[15:23] | and don’t care who sees your little toes. | 不在乎被别人看到小脚趾 |
[15:25] | I mean, they’re just feet, you know? Everyone’s got ’em. | 不过是脚而已 人人都有脚 |
[15:27] | Which is why I need you to tell me… | 所以我需要你告诉我 |
[15:30] | will I ever get over Lainey? | 我会放下兰妮吗 |
[15:31] | I know losing Lainey broke your heart, | 我知道失去兰妮让你心碎 |
[15:33] | but that doesn’t mean your heart won’t heal. | 但那不意味着你的心不会愈合 |
[15:36] | – You think? – I know. | -你这么想吗 -我确定 |
[15:37] | But what if I blew it with this Kim girl? | 但假如我就这样错过了小金 |
[15:40] | What if I’m, like, supposed to marry her or something? | 假如她才是我该白头偕老的人呢 |
[15:43] | If it’s meant to be, it’ll happen. | 假如是命中注定的 就会水到渠成 |
[15:45] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[15:45] | With that, Barry stopped being afraid | 就这样 巴瑞不再恐惧 |
[15:48] | and decided to take a chance. | 并决定抓住机会 |
[15:50] | I-I know I’m not supposed to be over here, | 我知道我不该到这边来 |
[15:53] | but a great friend of mine made me realize I made a mistake. | 但一个好朋友让我意识到 我错了 |
[15:56] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:59] | Well, it’s too little, too late now, sucka! | 太迟太不足了 烂货 |
[16:02] | And I cannot wait to watch you cry ugly blue tears | 我等不及看你流下丑陋的蓝色泪水 |
[16:05] | as I dance on your dizzy blue body! | 在你晕乎乎的蓝色尸体上跳舞 |
[16:07] | Since when?! | 怎么突然这样了 |
[16:08] | Adam said you don’t care about Color Day! | 亚当说你不在乎双色运动会 |
[16:11] | You do! Now beat it, Barrithy. | 你在乎 快滚 巴瑞西 |
[16:14] | That is your name, right? | 你是叫这个名字 对吗 |
[16:15] | It most certainly is not! | 这肯定不是我的名字 |
[16:17] | Uh, yeah, this took a weird turn. | 没想到事情会这样发展 |
[16:20] | You should probably just go. | 你或许该走了 |
[16:21] | Oh, I’ll go! | 我走 |
[16:22] | Straight to blue victory! | 径直走向蓝队胜利 |
[16:24] | Yellow suuuucks! | 黄队逊爆了 |
[16:28] | Color Day was upon us. | 双色运动会就在眼前 |
[16:29] | The long-standing rivalry between yellow and blue | 黄队和蓝队之间的长期竞争 |
[16:31] | pitted friend against friend, | 让朋友反目 |
[16:33] | brother against brother, | 兄弟相残 |
[16:34] | even boyfriend against girlfriend. | 男女朋友互博 |
[16:36] | Psst, boy nerd! | 宅男 |
[16:38] | Sneak this note to my boyfriend, Dave Kim. | 把这张字条偷偷交给我男友金戴夫 |
[16:40] | It’s so hot and forbidden. | 禁忌的爱好刺激 |
[16:43] | With that blue win, | 蓝队的这一胜 |
[16:45] | it comes down to the senior class dizzy bat race. | 让胜负全取决于高四眩晕球棒赛跑 |
[16:47] | Ready…set…spin! | 预备 准备 开转 |
[16:53] | It was a deadlocked tie, | 僵持的平局 |
[16:54] | and it all came down to the senior class event. | 全看高四比赛 |
[16:57] | As fate would have it, | 命运弄人 |
[16:58] | my brother was pitted against his mortal Color Day enemy. | 我哥和他的双色运动会死敌对上了 |
[17:07] | But Barry was no match for Kim. | 可巴瑞比不过小金 |
[17:09] | Her spite and rage made her unbeatable… | 她的怨念和愤怒让她无敌 |
[17:11] | but also very dizzy. | 也让她非常头晕 |
[17:15] | – Oh, she’s down! – Go, go, go! | -她摔倒了 -快跑快跑快跑 |
[17:17] | In that moment, Barry was guaranteed victory. | 在那一刻 巴瑞稳赢了 |
[17:21] | Come on, man! No mercy! | 快点 不要留情 |
[17:22] | What are you doing, man?! | 你在做什么 |
[17:23] | But he decided to win a whole different way. | 但他决定以另一种完全不同的方式获胜 |
[17:26] | – Dude, no! – What is he doing?! | -哥们 别啊 -他在做什么 |
[17:29] | It was a moment that would go down in William Penn history, | 那一刻载入了威廉·佩恩高中的史册 |
[17:32] | but not because Barry took the easy win. | 但不是因为巴瑞胜之不武 |
[17:34] | And it’s a tie! | 平局 |
[17:36] | I love this Quaker school! | 我爱这所贵格学校 |
[17:39] | Color Day may have started by dividing us, | 双色运动会最开始或许让我们分裂了 |
[17:41] | but in the end, it brought us all together. | 但最终 它让我们团结在一起 |
[17:44] | And after four years of watching Barry’s adventures from afar, | 四年来小金一直远远地看着巴瑞的冒险 |
[17:47] | Kim was finally part of one. | 如今终于参与了进来 |
[17:49] | And it was awesome. | 那是非常棒的体验 |
[17:51] | Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[17:52] | As for Erica, | 至于爱丽卡 |
[17:54] | she lost something | 她失去的东西 |
[17:55] | way bigger than a shot at “Jeopardy!” | 远比参加《危机抢答》要重大得多 |
[17:56] | She lost hope. | 她失去了希望 |
[17:58] | Hey, Schmoo. | 宝贝 |
[18:02] | So I guess this means you lost on “Jeopardy!”? | 看来你没被《危机抢答》选上 |
[18:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:06] | Dad was right. | 老爸说得对 |
[18:08] | You gave me a year to prove I could be someone, | 你们给我一年去证明我能成名 |
[18:10] | and all I proved was I’m a mess. | 我只证明了我一团糟 |
[18:13] | Do you think I wasn’t a mess when I was your age? | 你以为我在你这年纪不是一团糟吗 |
[18:15] | The good news is you eventually grow up. | 好消息是你最终会长大的 |
[18:18] | Well, I hate who I’m growing into. | 我讨厌我变成的这个样子 |
[18:20] | I mean, I’m angry and selfish and very bossy. | 我愤怒 自私 颐气指使 |
[18:24] | Honestly, I don’t know why Geoff puts up with me. | 说实话 我不知道杰夫为什么愿意忍受我 |
[18:28] | ‘Cause he loves you, just like we do. | 因为他爱你 像我们一样 |
[18:31] | Well, I don’t love me. | 我不爱我 |
[18:32] | No, don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[18:34] | It’s true. Just look at me back then. | 是真的 看看那时的我 |
[18:36] | I was happy. I was me. | 我很开心 我在做自己 |
[18:38] | And then I spent years shedding everything about that girl | 然后我用好多年褪去了那女孩的一切特征 |
[18:41] | trying to prove I was cool, | 试图证明我很酷 |
[18:43] | desperate to be a rock star. | 拼命想做摇滚巨星 |
[18:45] | That girl is still you, Erica. | 你仍旧是那个女孩 爱丽卡 |
[18:48] | And I still believe she can do anything. | 我仍相信你无所不能 |
[18:51] | This was a bad year, Mom. | 这一年过得太糟了 妈 |
[18:54] | I know, Boopie. | 我知道 宝贝 |
[18:56] | Sometimes it takes a big fall | 有时你得狠狠摔一跤 |
[18:57] | before you know where you stand. | 才知道自己站在哪 |
[18:59] | But even though my sister | 但尽管我姐 |
[19:00] | was leaving behind her rock-star dreams, | 将摇滚巨星梦抛在了脑后 |
[19:02] | it didn’t mean she wouldn’t find new ones. | 那不意味着她不会找到新的梦想 |
[19:06] | Bad time? | 现在不方便吗 |
[19:08] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[19:10] | Actually, yeah. | 其实 很好 |
[19:13] | Do you still have all those college catalogs? | 你的那些大学目录还留着吗 |
[19:15] | – For what? – For me. | -用来做什么 -我要看 |
[19:17] | Oh, my God, Erica. That’s amazing! | 我的天 爱丽卡 那太棒了 |
[19:19] | Just stop. It’s not a sure thing, | 先别激动 还没定下来 |
[19:21] | and I’m not even telling my parents. | 我连我父母都没告诉 |
[19:22] | Just me? | 只有我吗 |
[19:25] | It’s always been just you. | 我永远只有你 |
[19:28] | Always. | 永远 |
[19:33] | Hey, I got you a Color Day ice for your swollen ankle. | 我给你买了双色运动会刨冰敷脚踝 |
[19:36] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[19:38] | So, why did you help me? | 你刚才为什么帮我 |
[19:41] | I mean, you could’ve won it all and been a school-wide hero. | 你可以获胜 成为全校的英雄 |
[19:44] | Yeah, well, I’ve spent the last four years | 我过去四年里 |
[19:46] | trying to impress everyone here, | 都在试图让所有人刮目相看 |
[19:48] | but I’d much rather leave this place | 但我更愿意在离开时 |
[19:50] | knowing you don’t think I’m a total jerk. | 心里知道你不觉得我是个彻底的混蛋 |
[19:53] | Still on the fence. | 我还没拿定主意 |
[19:54] | Maybe I can make my decision | 或许等我们终于去看过电影后 |
[19:55] | after we finally see that movie? | 我就能决定了 |
[19:57] | I just don’t think it’s the right time. | 我觉得现在时机不合适 |
[20:00] | I still got to sort some stuff out. | 我还有些事没搞清楚 |
[20:02] | Still glad I said something. | 我还是很开心我表白了 |
[20:05] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[20:06] | And who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[20:07] | Maybe our paths will cross again. | 或许我们的命运还会再次交汇 |
[20:09] | You think? | 你真这么想吗 |
[20:10] | I got a good feeling, Kimothy. | 我有很好的预感 金莫西 |
[20:12] | You up for a funnel cake? | 想去吃漏斗蛋糕吗 |
[20:14] | It’s a date. Hop on. | 就这么约好了 上来 |
[20:16] | It’s funny how the people | 说来有趣 |
[20:17] | who have the biggest impact on our lives | 那些对我们的生活冲击最大的人 |
[20:19] | show up at the strangest moments. | 总在最奇怪的时候出现 |
[20:21] | In the twisty journey of life, | 在曲折的人生旅途中 |
[20:23] | you never know who will end up carrying you through. | 你永远不知道最终会是谁支撑你走到最后 |
[20:40] | Chill, bro. | 老兄 冷静 |
[20:42] | It’s me, Dave Kim. | 是我 金戴夫 |
[20:44] | I’m the new mascot. | 我是新任吉祥物 |
[20:45] | Since when, Dave Kim? | 什么时候的事 金戴夫 |
[20:47] | Since me. | 从和我交往开始 |
[20:48] | My girlfriend’s super into it. | 我女朋友特别喜欢 |
[20:50] | I got a thing for older men with giant heads. | 我喜欢头很大的老男人 |
[20:55] | I can’t feel anything, | 我什么都感觉不到 |
[20:56] | but I sense something great is happening! | 但我能感觉到正在发生很美好的事 |