时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Back in the ’80s, every kid | 在八十年代 每个孩子 |
[00:03] | was obsessed with professional wrestling’s greatest superstars. | 都沉迷于职业摔角大明星 |
[00:05] | Especially me! | 特别是我 |
[00:07] | You’re gonna feel pain you’ve never known, | 你将感受到从未感受过的痛苦 |
[00:08] | Iron Sheik! | 艾龙・西耶克 |
[00:09] | Bodyslam! | 身体大满贯 |
[00:13] | You moron! You broke the bed! | 你这白痴 你把床压碎了 |
[00:15] | And the Iron Sheik’s spine, | 艾龙・西耶克的脊椎也碎了 |
[00:17] | so American values are preserved! | 美国价值观保住了 |
[00:19] | Where do you come from? | 你小子是哪来的 |
[00:20] | Yep. We even made movies about wrestling. | 没错 我们甚至拍过摔角电影 |
[00:22] | But no one loved it more than Barry. | 但最爱摔角的还是巴瑞 |
[00:24] | Listen up, Hulkamaniacs, | 听好 胡克狂魔们 |
[00:27] | you better eat your vitamins and say your prayers | 你们最好摄入维他命 好好祈祷 |
[00:30] | ’cause these 24-inch pythons | 因为我周长60厘米的巨蟒手臂 |
[00:32] | are gonna have lots to say about it, brother! | 要好好指教你们了 兄弟 |
[00:35] | Ow, my toe! | 我的脚趾 |
[00:37] | Dammit! This is why we can’t have nice lamps! | 见鬼 所以咱家才不能买好台灯 |
[00:39] | – Chad did it! – ?What?! | -是查德干的 -什么 |
[00:40] | He’s very aggressive and should know better | 他很莽撞 作为咱家的客人 |
[00:43] | as a guest in our home! | 他应该有点分寸 |
[00:44] | I do know better, which is why I didn’t! | 我有分寸 不是我干的 |
[00:46] | And just throw some lies | 到处搞破坏之后 |
[00:47] | on top of your trail of destruction, Chad! | 你还要说谎掩盖 查德 |
[00:50] | This guy. | 这家伙 |
[00:51] | We were just making a wrestling film. | 我们在拍摔角电影 |
[00:53] | Well, now you’re just sitting in my lampless room | 现在你们只是坐在没有台灯的屋里 |
[00:55] | making nothing. | 什么都没拍 |
[00:56] | I’m shutting it down! | 我要关掉它 |
[00:58] | Check it out! | 快看 |
[00:59] | Dad’s wrestling the camera! | 老爸在和摄像机摔角 |
[01:00] | Cam-er-a! | 摄像机 |
[01:01] | Where’s the button, something?! | 按钮什么的在哪 |
[01:03] | – Cam-er-a! – ?Damn it! That’s it! | -摄像机 -该死的 够了 |
[01:05] | No more wrestling in this house. | 不准再在家里摔角 |
[01:07] | No more TV, no more dolls, all holds barred! | 不准看电视 玩娃娃 全部禁止 |
[01:10] | What about my monthly wrestling magazine? | 那我每个月的摔角杂志呢 |
[01:12] | Subscription cancelled! | 取消订阅 |
[01:13] | Or the “Rock ‘n’ Wrestling” coloring book? | 那”巨石摔角”填色书呢 |
[01:15] | I want your crayons, too! | 把你的蜡笔也交上来 |
[01:16] | – What about the Wrestling Stars board game? ?- You lose! | -那摔角明星桌面游戏呢 -你输了 |
[01:18] | Sling ‘Em-Fling ‘Em Wrestling Ring? | 甩飞他们摔角擂台 |
[01:20] | Why would anyone want that?! | 哪会有人买那东西 |
[01:21] | “Macho Man” Randy Savage plush wrestling buddy? | “肌肉男”兰迪・萨维奇玩偶 |
[01:24] | I swear you said that one already. | 我发誓你刚才已经问过这个了 |
[01:26] | Wrestling Superstars Thumb Wrestlers? | 超级摔跤明星拇指摔角玩具 |
[01:27] | Did I buy you all these?! | 这都是我给你们买的吗 |
[01:28] | “The Honky Tonk Man’s” guitar? | “夜店琴手”的吉他 |
[01:30] | Now you’re just making these up! | 这肯定都是你们瞎编的 |
[01:31] | Jesse “The Body” Ventura’s boa. | 杰西・”躯体”・文图拉的羽毛围脖 |
[01:33] | Be careful with that. It’s your sister’s. | 小心点 那是你姐的 |
[01:34] | Hulk Hogan’s glasses. | 胡克・霍根的墨镜 |
[01:36] | I’ve been looking for those! | 我一直在找这墨镜 |
[01:37] | Brutus “The Barber” Beefcake’s hedge clippers. | 布鲁特斯・”理发师”・猛男的灌木剪 |
[01:39] | Those belong in the garage! | 把那东西放回车库去 |
[01:40] | Greg “The Hammer” Valentine, | 格雷格・”大锤”・瓦伦汀 |
[01:41] | master of the figure four leglock. | 4字腿锁的大师 |
[01:43] | Who’s naming these guys?! | 这些破名都是谁起的 |
[01:44] | – Or “The British Bulldog’s” teacups. – ?Cheerio. | -或是”英国斗牛犬”的茶杯 -干杯 |
[01:46] | Those are for good company! | 那些是家里来贵客时用的 |
[01:48] | Or my “Rowdy” Roddy Piper stretch wrestler? | 或是我的”吵闹”罗迪・派珀伸展摔跤手 |
[01:49] | That’s actually my Rowdy Roddy Piper stretch wrestler! | 其实是我的”吵闹”罗迪・派珀伸展摔跤手 |
[01:53] | No! It’s my Rowdy Roddy Piper stretch wrestler! | 不 是我的”吵闹”罗迪・派珀伸展摔跤手 |
[01:56] | You lost your Rowdy Roddy Piper stretch wrestler | 你的”吵闹”罗迪・派珀伸展摔跤手 |
[01:58] | – at the zoo! – Damn it! I said no wrestling! | -在动物园丢了 -见鬼 我说了不许摔角 |
[02:00] | This isn’t wrestling! This is real fighting! | 这不是摔角 这是真的打起来了 |
[02:03] | Now gimme back my Rowdy Roddy Piper stretch wrestler, you — | 把”吵闹”罗迪・派珀伸展摔跤手还给我 |
[02:22] | It was November 6, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的十一月六日 |
[02:24] | and trouble was brewing in Jenkintown. | 珍金镇的麻烦正在酝酿之中 |
[02:26] | Oh, gosh, Bevy, I’m a wreck. | 老天 贝弗 我心烦死了 |
[02:29] | Someone broke into my car last night. | 昨晚有人闯进了我的车 |
[02:30] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[02:31] | They put a giant hole in my windshield. | 他们在我挡风玻璃上砸了个大窟窿 |
[02:33] | You know, Geoff had the same thing | 要知道 杰夫的破车 |
[02:35] | happen to his crappy car last night. | 昨晚也遭遇了同样的事 |
[02:36] | Yeah, someone put a hole in my windshield, too. | 是的 也有人在我的挡风玻璃砸了窟窿 |
[02:38] | And in my sense of well-being. | 也砸碎了我的幸福感 |
[02:40] | Two separate vehicle attacks? | 两台车辆分别遭到袭击 |
[02:43] | There’s only one possible explanation. | 只有一种可能的解释 |
[02:45] | Something reasonable that ends here? | 有合理且到此为止的解释吗 |
[02:47] | A massive crime spree has hit Jenkintown, | 大规模的犯罪活动降临珍金镇 |
[02:50] | and we have to do something about it. | 我们必须想想办法 |
[02:52] | And so, my mom did just that. | 于是 我妈这样做了 |
[02:54] | Thank you for coming, everyone. | 谢谢各位前来 |
[02:56] | I’ve got Officer Puchinski here | 我请来了普钦斯基警官 |
[02:58] | to give us some tips | 来指点我们 |
[02:59] | about how to deal with this crime wave | 如何应对这次犯罪率激增 |
[03:01] | and make sure that nobody gets decapitated. | 确保没人惨遭斩首 |
[03:03] | Decapitated? | 斩首 |
[03:04] | I-It’s just a hole in my windshield! | 不过是挡风玻璃被砸了洞 |
[03:06] | Well, that’s how it starts, Geoffrey. | 都是这样开始的 杰夫瑞 |
[03:08] | Do you have any enemies? | 你平时有树敌吗 |
[03:09] | Well, the sun is no friend of mine. | 太阳对我并不友好 |
[03:11] | I freckle up fierce. | 我特容易起雀斑 |
[03:12] | We’re not talking about your gross skin. | 我们说的不是你恶心的皮肤 |
[03:14] | We’re talking about someone | 我们说的是某个人 |
[03:15] | that might want to separate your head from your shoulders | 可能想把你的头从肩膀上砍掉 |
[03:18] | and do God knows what with it. | 天知道他会对你的头做什么 |
[03:20] | Somebody please do something! | 谁快想想办法 |
[03:21] | Officer, any leads on who might lop off Geoff’s head? | 警官 谁想砍掉杰夫的头 有线索了吗 |
[03:24] | Nope. | 没有 |
[03:25] | But I suppose you can start with a neighborhood watch. | 但我认为你们可以先组成社区巡逻队 |
[03:28] | You know, pick a captain and walk around the neighborhood. | 选个队长 巡逻社区 |
[03:30] | Well, then it’s settled. | 就这么定了 |
[03:31] | Everyone will sleep safely tonight | 今晚每个人都能睡个安稳觉 |
[03:33] | knowing that Captain Beverly Goldberg | 因为大家知道贝弗莉・金伯格队长 |
[03:35] | – is your champion of peace– – I’ll do it. | -是你们的和平斗士 -我来 |
[03:37] | It was our neighbor, Jane Bales, | 那是我们的邻居简・贝尔斯 |
[03:40] | the one person in town | 镇上唯一一个 |
[03:42] | who was even more Beverly Goldberg than Beverly Goldberg. | 比贝弗莉・金伯格还贝弗莉・金伯格的人 |
[03:47] | Jane. How cute. | 简 真可爱 |
[03:48] | I think, though, everybody agrees I should be captain | 不过我想大家都同意该由我做队长 |
[03:51] | because Beverly Goldberg gets things done. | 因为贝弗莉・金伯格能办成事 |
[03:53] | Except the person who really gets things done | 除了真正能办成事的人 |
[03:55] | is Jane Bales. | 是我简・贝尔斯 |
[03:57] | Well, she gets ’em done without a coaster apparently. | 显然她办事时都不知道用杯垫 |
[04:01] | Let me tell you how Bevy G gets things done. | 让我告诉你金贝弗是怎么办事的 |
[04:03] | I’m the kinda lady | 我是那种 |
[04:05] | who will return a bathing suit without a receipt. | 没有收据都能退泳衣的女人 |
[04:08] | Big whoop. | 有什么了不起 |
[04:09] | I returned a bathing suit without a receipt | 我不但能没有收据退泳衣 |
[04:11] | after wearing it for a year. | 还是穿了一年的泳衣 |
[04:14] | I once returned just an elastic waistband | 我有次把一根橡皮筋裤腰带 |
[04:17] | to a store I didn’t even buy it from | 退给了另一家商店 |
[04:19] | because that is what kinda nightmare I am. | 因为我就是这样的噩梦 |
[04:21] | I returned a one-piece | 我有次把一件 |
[04:22] | I didn’t even have in my possession to a bank. | 我根本没有的连衣裙退给了银行 |
[04:25] | Oh, yeah, I am a walking demon on this Earth. | 没错 我是行走在地球上的恶魔 |
[04:29] | Most importantly, what exactly is your plan | 最重要的是 你有什么具体计划 |
[04:32] | to keep our neighborhood safe? | 来保证社区安全 |
[04:34] | I thought we would develop some signals | 我觉得我们可以想出某种信号 |
[04:37] | in case there are, uh, | 以防 |
[04:38] | cutthroats or marauders on the street, | 街上有杀人犯或抢劫犯 |
[04:42] | you know, like — | 你知道的 例如 |
[04:47] | ?Bird noises. That’s Beverly’s plan. | 鸟叫声 那就是贝弗莉的计划 |
[04:49] | Here’s mine. | 这是我的计划 |
[04:50] | Can you just hold that? | 你能帮我拿着吗 |
[04:52] | I’ve listed 10 different ways to keep our neighborhood safe, | 我列出了十种保障社区安全的方法 |
[04:55] | from posting signs to installing better lights. | 从贴标语到改善照明 |
[04:58] | – So well researched. – Beautiful typography. | -研究得真充分 -排版真漂亮 |
[05:00] | Elegant, like her. | 优雅如她 |
[05:01] | Oh, shut your holes, you gassy nags! | 闭上你们脸上的洞 臭屁老八婆 |
[05:04] | We should probably vote right now. | 我们或许现在就该投票 |
[05:06] | Or we can postpone the vote | 或者我们可以延期投票 |
[05:08] | until I can bedazzle a poster board myself. | 直到我也鼓捣一个自己的展示板 |
[05:11] | Yay! We’re doing that. | 就这么做 |
[05:12] | No. I’m not coming back here. | 不 我不会再回来了 |
[05:15] | Who wants this lady as captain? | 谁想让这位女士做队长 |
[05:19] | How dare you?! You old toads! | 你们怎么敢 你们这些老蛤蟆 |
[05:20] | She has good plans, Bevy. | 她想好了计划 贝弗 |
[05:22] | Officer, I’m losing. | 警官 我要输了 |
[05:23] | – Take out your gun and make me captain. – No. | -拿出你的配枪让我做队长 -不要 |
[05:26] | While my mom lost her bid for captain, | 正当我妈在投票选队长时输了 |
[05:28] | my brother and I were hoping to win big with our dad. | 我哥和我正希望能在老爸这获得胜利 |
[05:31] | Father, out of respect for you and “Manimal,” | 父亲 因为尊重你和《双面怪杰》 |
[05:34] | we waited for a commercial. | 我们等到广告时间才来 |
[05:35] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[05:36] | But the most important event in human history, | 但人类史上最重要的活动 |
[05:38] | WrestleMania IV, is happening, | 第四届摔角狂热大赛即将举办 |
[05:40] | and we humbly seek your help. | 我们谦逊地向您寻求帮助 |
[05:41] | This request is merely financial. | 我们仅请求您经济上的救援 |
[05:44] | And since you know we respect | 由于您知道我们也尊重 |
[05:45] | the enraging-yet-reasonable wrestling ban | 令人愤怒但合情合理的摔角禁令 |
[05:48] | due to broken lamps and Barry’s toe, | 都是因为摔坏的台灯和巴瑞的脚趾 |
[05:50] | which is healing ahead of schedule… | 其实已经在超速度愈合了 |
[05:51] | It is way not, but such is life. | 并没有 但这就是人生 |
[05:53] | all we need is the measly pay-per-view fee of $24.95 | 我们只需要仅仅24.95美元的观看费用 |
[05:57] | to view the aforementioned event in the basement. | 好在地下室观看之前提到的活动 |
[06:00] | To express our desires, | 为了表达我们的欲望 |
[06:02] | we’ve put together a music and dance laser-light extravaganza. | 我们准备了歌舞激光大秀 |
[06:07] | – WrestleMania IV. – WrestleMania. | -摔角狂热4 -摔角狂热 |
[06:10] | The front row will get wet. | 第一排肯定会湿身 |
[06:12] | Get that garbage bag away from me. | 把垃圾袋从我面前拿开 |
[06:14] | – Wait, before you say no — – ?Yes. | -等等 先别拒绝 -行 |
[06:15] | You cheap old bastard! I’ve never liked you! | 你这抠门的老混蛋 我一直都很讨厌你 |
[06:18] | Wait. What?! | 等等 什么 |
[06:19] | Here ya go. | 给你 |
[06:20] | And, uh, throw it on on the TV upstairs | 用楼上的电视放 |
[06:22] | so I can watch it, too. | 让我也能看 |
[06:24] | And afterwards, the three of us | 看完之后我们三个 |
[06:25] | can head to Bookbinder’s for some crab, | 可以去订书匠餐厅吃点螃蟹 |
[06:27] | make a night out of it. | 好好玩一晚 |
[06:28] | Dad, respectfully, | 爸 我尊重你 |
[06:29] | did you fall off the toilet again? | 但你又从马桶上摔下来了吗 |
[06:31] | Yeah, since when do you want to watch wrestling | 是啊 你从什么时候起想看摔角赛 |
[06:33] | or spend money or be with us? | 或花钱或陪我们了 |
[06:34] | Since now! | 从现在起 |
[06:36] | Can’t a dad have a little bonding time with his sons? | 一个老爸就不能跟儿子们增进一下感情吗 |
[06:39] | A dad can, but not our dad. | 一个老爸可以 但我们老爸不会 |
[06:41] | Just buy the damn wrestling, morons! | 赶紧去买摔角赛看 白痴们 |
[06:43] | – There’s our guy! – That feels right! | -这才是我们老爸 -这感觉才对 |
[06:47] | Murray, you don’t just inject yourself | 默里 你从不会若无其事地 |
[06:48] | into their lives like it’s normal. | 参与到他们的生活中 |
[06:50] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[06:51] | Remember that, uh, dermatologist I saw last year? | 还记得我去年看了皮肤科医生吗 |
[06:55] | I knew I’d outlive you. | 我就知道我会比你活得久 |
[06:56] | No. My skin is perfect. | 不是 我的皮肤没毛病 |
[06:58] | But the doctor, not so much. He’s dead. | 但是那个医生有毛病 他死了 |
[07:01] | Dr. Lewenstein? | 鲁文斯坦医生 |
[07:02] | He was younger than you and very active. | 他比你年轻还热爱运动 |
[07:05] | Yeah, well, it didn’t matter. | 是的 都不重要 |
[07:06] | One day, he’s camping with his kids. | 某天 他在跟孩子们露营 |
[07:07] | The next day, poof, he’s gone. | 第二天 人就不在了 |
[07:09] | He always had his shirt off. | 他总是不穿上衣 |
[07:11] | – Abs like a xylophone. – We get it. | -腹肌像小木琴一样 -知道了 |
[07:13] | The point is, if something like that happened to me, | 重点是 假如那样的事发生在我身上 |
[07:15] | my kids wouldn’t even be able to say that we went camping. | 我的孩子们甚至不能说我去露营了 |
[07:18] | Barry hates camping. | 巴瑞讨厌露营 |
[07:20] | He can barely poop indoors. | 他在室内都拉不好粑粑 |
[07:22] | Camping is just an example. | 露营只是一个例子 |
[07:23] | It could be anything. | 什么事都行 |
[07:25] | Otherwise, what are they gonna say about me? | 否则 他们会怎么说我 |
[07:26] | That you had the decency to keep your shirt on. | 说你知道得体地穿好上衣 |
[07:29] | And you’re Bruce Lee? | 你也没有李小龙的身材 |
[07:30] | Look, you’ve been saying all year | 你这一年都在说 |
[07:31] | how you want to make some memories with the kids. | 想和孩子们制造点回忆 |
[07:33] | Now’s your chance. | 现在就是你的机会 |
[07:35] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我不是正在做吗 |
[07:36] | I’m throwing away good money to watch something I hate. | 白白扔钱来看我讨厌的节目 |
[07:40] | That’s a memory that’ll last forever. | 这回忆永生难忘 |
[07:42] | You wanna make it special? | 你想创造特别的回忆吗 |
[07:43] | Take them to see it in person. | 带他们去现场看 |
[07:46] | As our dad considered taking us to WrestleMania, | 正当我们老爸考虑带我们去看摔角狂热 |
[07:48] | our mom wasn’t gonna take | 我们老妈可不会接受 |
[07:49] | being out-voted as neighborhood watch captain. | 没有当选社区巡逻队队长 |
[07:52] | Thanks for the ride, Mrs. G. | 多谢你让我搭车 金太太 |
[07:56] | Oh, you’re not here to see Erica. | 我不是载你来见爱丽卡的 |
[07:57] | Get comfy. This is an old-fashioned stakeout. | 坐舒服点 这是老派盯梢 |
[08:00] | Here. | 给 |
[08:01] | I made coffee and hot dogs. | 我准备了咖啡和热狗 |
[08:02] | Oh, n-no, thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[08:04] | Hot dogs kind of jack up my stomach, | 热狗让我积食 |
[08:06] | and also what’s happening right now? | 另外现在是什么情况 |
[08:08] | See those idiots over there? | 看到那边那些傻瓜了吗 |
[08:09] | You mean my mom and her friends? | 你是指我妈和她的朋友们吗 |
[08:10] | We’re gonna make sure those baked potatoes | 我们要确保那些人形土豆 |
[08:12] | don’t compromise the safety of the entire neighborhood. | 不会危及整个社区的安全 |
[08:14] | So, we’re like the Neighborhood Watch Watch? | 我们是巡逻社区巡逻队 |
[08:18] | For all we know, | 据我们所知 |
[08:19] | one of those shaved bears could be the culprit. | 那些秃毛母熊之一就可能是犯人 |
[08:21] | You mean like my mom who I love? | 你是指我亲爱的妈妈吗 |
[08:23] | Quiet. Somebody’s coming. | 安静 有人来了 |
[08:24] | Oh, no. Is it the axe-wielding maniac?! | 不 是斧头杀人狂吗 |
[08:25] | I’ll protect you! | 我会保护你的 |
[08:26] | Hey, cheggit. | 快看 |
[08:28] | My boyfriend and mom | 我男朋友和我妈 |
[08:29] | are mashed together in the front seat of a car. | 在车前座紧紧靠在一起 |
[08:31] | We’re on duty, | 我们在执勤 |
[08:32] | so beat it before you blow our cover! | 快走 以免暴露我们的身份 |
[08:34] | Yeah, I hate to disturb whatever this is, | 是啊 我也不想打扰这个诡异情景 |
[08:37] | but, um, what are you doing? | 可你们到底在干什么 |
[08:38] | She tricked me into spying on the neighborhood watch with her. | 她骗我和她一起监视社区巡逻队 |
[08:41] | Oh. Well, here’s an idea for a big boy. | 我帮你这个大男孩出个主意 |
[08:43] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[08:44] | Don’t you dare open that door, | 不准你打开车门 |
[08:46] | or so help me, you’re off the squad. | 否则我发誓 把你踢出小队 |
[08:47] | Oh, no. Then there wouldn’t be a squad. | 不 那样就没有小队可言了 |
[08:49] | Erica, get in or get out. | 爱丽卡 进来或出去 |
[08:51] | Oh, tough one. | 真难选 |
[08:53] | Dammit, they made us! | 见鬼 被他们发现了 |
[08:54] | Beverly? | 贝弗莉 |
[08:55] | We rang your bell to come join us. | 我们按过门铃叫你一起来 |
[08:59] | Well, I was busy enjoying a cool afternoon | 我正忙着跟我女儿的男朋友 |
[09:02] | with my daughter’s boyfriend. | 享受悠闲午后 |
[09:04] | – Are you okay, Geoffrey? – No. | -你还好吗 杰夫瑞 -不好 |
[09:06] | Strange you girls are going East to West. | 真奇怪 你们从东朝西走 |
[09:08] | The light’s not as good. | 这样光线不好 |
[09:09] | You know, if I were captain — | 要知道 假如我是队长 |
[09:10] | Well, you can stop right there. Because you’re not. | 你可以住嘴了 因为你不是队长 |
[09:13] | Well, I’m going this way. Who’s with me? | 我要朝这边走 谁跟我一起来 |
[09:16] | Bevy…Jane’s the captain. | 贝弗 简是队长 |
[09:18] | Well, you’ve left me no choice. | 你们让我别无选择 |
[09:20] | I am starting my own Neighborhood Watch. | 我要组建自己的社区巡逻队 |
[09:24] | Come on, Geoff! | 快来 杰夫 |
[09:25] | Sorry, Mama. | 抱歉 妈妈 |
[09:27] | I guess I got to go with my girlfriend’s mom. | 看来我得跟女朋友的妈妈走了 |
[09:28] | See ya at dinner, I hope. | 希望晚饭时能见到你 |
[09:30] | As our mom was starting her own watch, | 正当我们老妈要组建自己的巡逻队 |
[09:32] | our dad and Pops were waiting in line for the big event. | 我们老爸和老爷子正为了大赛排队 |
[09:36] | This is great, Mur. | 这太棒了 老默 |
[09:37] | Seeing the sweaty muscle men live | 现场看一身汗的肌肉男 |
[09:40] | is way better than watching it on TV. | 比在电视上看强多了 |
[09:43] | This was it. | 就是这一刻 |
[09:43] | My dad was finally gonna spend his hard-earned money on us kids | 我爸终于要给我们花他的血汗钱 |
[09:47] | to make a memory that would last a lifetime. | 来创造永生难忘的回忆 |
[09:49] | Or not. | 或者不会 |
[09:50] | Sold out?! | 卖光了 |
[09:52] | This makes no sense. | 这说不通 |
[09:53] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[09:54] | The only thing we can do — | 我们只有一个办法 |
[09:56] | that’s go home and never try again. | 回家 再也不要尝试 |
[09:58] | No, Murray, you can’t stop now! | 不 默里 你不能现在放弃 |
[10:02] | What about a scalper? | 买黄牛票怎么样 |
[10:03] | Stop coming up with solutions! | 别再想出解决办法了 |
[10:08] | Looks like we got a couple wrestling fans right here. | 看来这里有两位摔角迷 |
[10:09] | How would you like some primo seats to WrestleMania | 想不想要摔角狂热前排座位 |
[10:12] | and/or some heavily discounted, | 或是一些超级折扣的 |
[10:14] | unlicensed merchandise? | 没有许可的周边 |
[10:15] | Who’s “Ander the Gaint”? | “举人安德”是谁 |
[10:17] | The misspelling makes it a collector’s item. | 错误拼写会让衣服变成收藏品 |
[10:20] | Just three of your best seats. | 给我三张最好的座位 |
[10:21] | You are in luck, my friend. | 你走运了 朋友 |
[10:22] | I got three in the third row. | 我有三张第三排的 |
[10:24] | And to see those jacked, glistening bodies that close, | 那么近距离观看闪光的肌肉男 |
[10:27] | it’s only gonna set you back 400 bucks. | 只需要花上四百美元 |
[10:29] | Just give me the tickets. | 把票给我 |
[10:32] | Cage-side seats?! This is amazing! | 靠擂台座位 太棒了 |
[10:34] | We’re gonna have the greatest day of our lives! | 我们会度过人生中最棒的一天 |
[10:37] | Hell yeah, we are! | 那当然 我们会的 |
[10:38] | Hell, yeah, we are! Wait. You’re going, too? | 没错 等等 你也要去 |
[10:39] | Yeah. I wouldn’t let you go to Wrestletown without me. | 是啊 我怎么会让你们不带我去摔角城 |
[10:40] | WrestleMania. | 是摔角狂热 |
[10:41] | I can’t wait to see Hunk Hoggins. | 我等不急去看夯克・霍金斯了 |
[10:43] | Hulk Hogan. | 是胡克・霍根 |
[10:44] | And Andy Macho Dan Rather. | 还有安迪・肌肉丹・拉泽 |
[10:45] | Randy “Macho Man” Savage. | 兰迪・”肌肉男”・萨维奇 |
[10:47] | All the greats! | 所有大明星 |
[10:48] | Okay, I don’t know what Dad’s up to, | 好吧 我不知道老爸在打什么主意 |
[10:52] | but he’s definitely gonna embarrass us | 但他绝对是想让我们 |
[10:53] | in front of those taste-makers and men-about-town | 在那些会去看摔角比赛的 |
[10:56] | who attend professional wrestling events. | 有品位的城里人面前出丑 |
[10:58] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[10:59] | He did buy us amazing seats, | 他给我们买了好座位 |
[11:01] | so there’s only one thing to do. | 所以只有一件事可做 |
[11:03] | Support our father. | 支持我们父亲 |
[11:04] | Ditch him. | 甩掉他 |
[11:05] | Or that. | 或是甩掉他 |
[11:08] | It had been one day since our mom decided | 我妈决定要组建自己的社区巡逻队 |
[11:10] | she was going to compete with Jane Bales’ neighborhood watch | 去和简・贝尔斯的巡逻队竞争 |
[11:12] | and form her own. | 已经过去了一天 |
[11:13] | Welcome to the first meeting of the newer, | 欢迎来到更新更好的 |
[11:15] | much better neighborhood watch. | 社区巡逻队第一次会议 |
[11:17] | I’m only here to do my laundry. | 我只是来洗衣服的 |
[11:18] | Roll. Don’t fold. | 卷起来 不要叠 |
[11:20] | Now, I’ve gone over this map, | 我仔细研究了地图 |
[11:21] | and I have determined | 并且已经断定 |
[11:23] | that all of the car break-ins in this neighborhood | 社区所有的车辆遇袭事件 |
[11:25] | have happened on this block. | 都发生在这个街区 |
[11:27] | Oh, no! A pattern! | 不 犯罪模式 |
[11:28] | – It’s two pushpins, Geoff. – ?You see it, too! | -两个图钉而已 杰夫 -你也看出来了 |
[11:31] | Which is why I acquired | 于是我准备了 |
[11:32] | this state-of-the-art surveillance technology. | 这种最先进的监视技术 |
[11:35] | That’s how the CIA does it. | 中情局用的就是这个 |
[11:36] | Next, our cutting-edge cordless communication devices. | 接下来是我们先进的无线通讯设备 |
[11:40] | Adam’s G.I. Joe walkie-talkies? | 亚当的特种兵对讲机 |
[11:42] | Mine’s shaped like a cobra! | 我的是眼镜蛇形状的 |
[11:43] | And finally, official jackets. | 最后 官方外套 |
[11:45] | So many unnecessary words! | 好多没必要的话 |
[11:47] | And yet not enough to explain how stupid this is. | 然而还是不足以解释这有多愚蠢 |
[11:49] | Oh, it says “Geoff.” | 我的写着”杰夫” |
[11:50] | They’re never gonna see us coming. | 他们永远不会发现我们来了 |
[11:52] | Hey, look, Beverly’s coming. | 看 贝弗莉来了 |
[11:54] | Good afternoon, Jane Bales | 下午好 简・贝尔斯 |
[11:56] | and her crew of puffy-faced misfits. | 还有她那群垮脸怪胎 |
[11:58] | Beverly, give it up. | 贝弗莉 放弃吧 |
[11:59] | The neighborhood does not need two watches. | 社区不需要两个巡逻队 |
[12:02] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[12:03] | And I accept your resignation | 我接受你的辞呈 |
[12:04] | and embarrassing tearful apology. | 以及热泪盈眶的尴尬道歉 |
[12:06] | – Are you okay, Geoffrey? – I don’t know. | -你还好吗 杰夫瑞 -我不知道 |
[12:08] | Excuse me a sec. | 失陪片刻 |
[12:10] | Erica, go for Chief of Enforcement Bev. Over? | 爱丽卡 这里是首席执法官贝弗 完毕 |
[12:13] | Mom, I told you I don’t want any part of this. | 妈 我说了我不想牵扯进来 |
[12:15] | What’s that? A disturbance. Over? | 你说什么 有情况吗 完毕 |
[12:17] | Please leave me alone. | 求你别烦我 |
[12:18] | A 521? Copy that, over. | 代号521 收到 完毕 |
[12:21] | You keep saying “over,” but then it’s not over. | 你总说”完毕” 但却没有完毕 |
[12:24] | Chief of Enforcement signing off. | 首席执法官下线 |
[12:26] | Well, we must go. | 我们必须走了 |
[12:27] | And while you’re standing around letting your bodies go to rot, | 当你们傻站着让身躯慢慢腐烂时 |
[12:30] | we’ll be keeping mayhem off the streets. | 我们会阻止街头暴乱 |
[12:32] | – Lock and load, Schwartz! – Load what? | -装弹上膛 施瓦茨 -装什么弹 |
[12:35] | – Just follow me. – ?Okay, then. | -跟我走吧 -那好 |
[12:38] | Bye, Mom. | 妈妈再见 |
[12:39] | – Take a bag of nuts. – Don’t talk to her. | -拿袋坚果 -别跟她说话 |
[12:42] | While our mom headed out to find crime, | 正当我们老妈搜寻犯罪时 |
[12:44] | my brother and I were planning | 我哥和我正在计划 |
[12:46] | to lose our dad at WrestleMania. | 在摔角狂热甩掉我们老爸 |
[12:48] | Okay, let’s go over Operation Ditch Dad one more time. | 好了 我们再过一遍甩掉老爸行动 |
[12:50] | ?Okay! When we arrive, | 好 等我们到那 |
[12:52] | we immediately ask Dad to buy us a ton of WrestleMania merch. | 立即叫老爸买一堆摔角狂热周边产品 |
[12:56] | And then we head over to this food station | 然后我们去小吃站 |
[12:58] | and have Dad buy us each a giant 64-ounce Slushie. | 叫老爸给我们各买一杯超大杯雪泥 |
[13:01] | Then his bladder will fill, | 然后他的膀胱就满了 |
[13:03] | and he’ll have to rush to the restroom. | 他不得不冲去卫生间 |
[13:05] | At that point, we go to the other side of the cage | 那时我们去擂台另一边 |
[13:08] | and exchange our tickets | 把我们的票 |
[13:10] | with some jacked wrestling bros. | 跟摔角肌肉男交换 |
[13:12] | Then Dad will return to his seat, | 然后老爸回到座位 |
[13:13] | see the jacked bros, be enraged and confused, | 看到肌肉男 会气愤而困惑 |
[13:17] | and decide to take a nap in his car. | 决定去车里打盹 |
[13:19] | It’s utterly foolproof. | 绝对万无一失 |
[13:21] | You know, unless our dad | 除非我们老爸 |
[13:22] | actually wants to spend time with us. | 是真的想跟我们共度时光 |
[13:24] | We’re talking about our dad actually being a dad? | 你是指我们老爸真的像老爸一样吗 |
[13:27] | And maybe we should actually enjoy the day | 或许我们该真的享受这一天 |
[13:29] | as if we were regular kids | 就像我们是普通小孩一样 |
[13:30] | who know love from a male figure in their lives. | 就像在生活中体验过父爱一样 |
[13:32] | And he won’t embarrass us and it’ll actually be fun? | 他不会让我们丢人 我们会真的开心 |
[13:37] | Let’s do this! | 我们走吧 |
[13:38] | – Dad?! – What the hell, man?! | -爸 -搞什么 伙计 |
[13:40] | I’ve been watching wrestling. | 我一直在看摔角赛 |
[13:41] | I love “Ding Dong” Randy. | 我喜欢”叮当”兰迪 |
[13:42] | It’s “King Kong” Bundy. | 是”金刚”邦迪 |
[13:44] | And why are you wearing Erica’s old bathing suit? | 你为什么穿着爱丽卡的泳衣 |
[13:47] | ‘Cause it’s what a good dad does. | 因为好父亲就会这样做 |
[13:48] | Here, one of you Hulk-a-mannequins hold my keys. | 给 你们哪个胡克假人拿着我的钥匙 |
[13:51] | So we stick with the plan? | 我们按计划行事吗 |
[13:53] | We stick with the plan. | 按计划行事 |
[13:54] | And maybe get him a robe on the way out. | 或许出门前再给他拿件浴袍 |
[13:55] | As we were hoping to avoid the most embarrassing dad alive, | 正当我们希望能甩掉世界上最丢人的老爸 |
[13:58] | our mom was dead set | 我们老妈下定决心 |
[14:00] | on proving her value as watch captain. | 要证明她身为巡逻队队长的价值 |
[14:02] | Please tell me you’re here to call a truce. | 求你告诉我 你是来停战的 |
[14:04] | And that I can have my son back. | 并且会把我儿子还给我 |
[14:05] | Or did you come here to call us beefy jelly-bellies | 还是说你是来说我们脑满肠肥 |
[14:07] | – and shame us? – Virginia was closest. | -来羞辱我们 -维吉尼亚猜得最准 |
[14:10] | Here’s a detailed list of infractions | 这有份详细的违规清单 |
[14:12] | your watch failed to prevent. | 你们巡逻队都没抓住 |
[14:14] | Beverly, just let it go. | 贝弗莉 放手吧 |
[14:15] | November 8th — | 十一月八日 |
[14:16] | teens skateboarding in street with boom boxes blaring. | 青少年大放音乐在街上玩滑板 |
[14:19] | BevWatch sprays them with garden hose, | 贝弗巡逻队用花园水管喷走了他们 |
[14:21] | assures them, “There’s more where that came from.” | 向他们确保”再敢来还要他们好看” |
[14:23] | You’re just being petty and jealous. | 你这只是小气嫉妒 |
[14:25] | When it comes to the safety of this neighborhood, | 涉及到这个社区的安全 |
[14:27] | there is no length I won’t go to. | 我会无所不用其极 |
[14:28] | Stop everything. | 停止一切争论 |
[14:29] | I just discovered my car’s windshield | 我刚发现我的车挡风玻璃 |
[14:31] | had a rock tossed through it! | 被石头砸穿了 |
[14:33] | Damn it! I need to get back out there. | 该死 我得回街上巡逻去 |
[14:35] | I can’t believe I wasted time | 真不敢相信我竟浪费时间 |
[14:37] | talking to you haggard pumpkins! | 跟你们这些瘪南瓜说话 |
[14:38] | No need. | 不必了 |
[14:39] | Because I think you’ll discover | 因为我认为你会发现 |
[14:40] | the person who committed this crime | 犯下这项罪行的人 |
[14:42] | is none other than Beverly Goldberg. | 正是贝弗莉・金伯格本人 |
[14:46] | I don’t think I like what you’re implying, Jane. | 我不喜欢你的暗示 简 |
[14:48] | And there was a note attached. | 石头外面包了字条 |
[14:52] | ?Wait. | 等等 |
[14:53] | You all think that I would do this? | 你们都认为我会做这种事 |
[14:54] | – It is something you might say. – ?Have said. | -像是你会说的话 -你也说过 |
[14:56] | – Yeah. Like a lot. – In front of our children. | -很多次 -当着我们孩子的面 |
[14:58] | In that case, um xxxx you… | 既然如此 去你们妈的 |
[15:01] | and your frazzled faces. | 你们这些老脸也他妈可以去死 |
[15:05] | I know that doesn’t help my case. | 我知道这对我很不利 |
[15:07] | But xxxx all of you. | 但你们都他妈去死 |
[15:09] | As my mom felt set up, | 正当我妈觉得自己被陷害了 |
[15:10] | my brother and I were ready for a smackdown. | 我哥和我正准备看摔角赛 |
[15:13] | Holy crap! Dad, these seats are amazing. | 老天 爸 这些座位太好了 |
[15:17] | And Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant | 胡克・霍根和巨人安德烈 |
[15:18] | are about to face off in arguably the most famous match | 正要展开或许是摔跤史上 |
[15:21] | in wrestling history, now or ever! | 最著名的一场比赛 |
[15:24] | Wrestling with my boys! | 跟我儿子们看摔跤 |
[15:26] | Coming off the top rope for a hug! | 我要从擂台围绳上跳下来抱你了 |
[15:29] | That was a fun interaction. | 多么有趣的互动 |
[15:31] | Dad’s being super weird and affectionate, | 老爸特别奇怪 充满父爱 |
[15:33] | and I kinda love it. | 我挺喜欢的 |
[15:34] | He’s being the father we’ve always wanted. | 他在做我们一直想要的父亲 |
[15:36] | It’s really off-putting. | 真让人难以忍受 |
[15:37] | Yo, I think you’re in our seats. | 你们坐的是我们的座位 |
[15:39] | Nah, nah, nah, pal. We’re all good. | 不不不 伙计 我们有票 |
[15:41] | These are fake. | 这些是假票 |
[15:42] | No, they’re not. | 不是 |
[15:44] | Oh, balls! | 糟糕 |
[15:46] | WhistleMania, a whistling competition. | 口哨狂热 吹口哨比赛 |
[15:48] | What? Whistling? | 什么 吹口哨 |
[15:50] | That’s for tea kettles and letting a lady know she’s pretty. | 茶壶和在街上看到漂亮女士才吹口哨 |
[15:53] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 快走 |
[15:53] | No! No way! We’re not leaving. | 不 不可能 我们不会走的 |
[15:56] | I’m getting security. | 我去叫警卫 |
[15:56] | What is happening? | 什么情况 |
[15:58] | Are we getting kicked out of WrestleMania IV?! | 我们要被第四届摔角狂热大赛赶出去了吗 |
[16:00] | There’s the Hulkster! Go, Hulk! | 霍根出来了 霍根加油 |
[16:03] | It’s starting! And we’re gonna miss it all! | 要开始了 我们会错过一切 |
[16:06] | And to think, we actually felt guilty about ditching you! | 我们居然还因为想甩掉你感到内疚 |
[16:09] | Wait, you were gonna ditch me | 等等 哪怕我给你们买了票 |
[16:10] | even though I bought you tickets? | 你们还打算甩掉我 |
[16:11] | You didn’t buy us tickets. These are fakes. | 你没给我们买票 这些是假的 |
[16:13] | If you really wanted to spend time with us, | 假如你真的想跟我们共度时光 |
[16:16] | you’d know we hate whistling. | 你就会知道我们讨厌吹口哨 |
[16:17] | Here comes Andre the Giant! | 巨人安德烈上场了 |
[16:18] | Oh, man, Hulk’s gonna crush you, bro! | 霍克会狠狠打击你的 老兄 |
[16:20] | You wanna know why I did it?! | 你们想知道我为什么买票吗 |
[16:21] | Because I had a health thing, okay? | 因为我之前健康出了问题 行了吗 |
[16:24] | My doctor scared the hell out of me. | 我的医生让我吓坏了 |
[16:26] | Wait. What? Dad, are you okay? | 等等 什么 爸 你还好吗 |
[16:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:29] | But it made me realize I’m not gonna be around forever, | 但这让我意识到我不会永远陪着你们 |
[16:32] | and I wanted to make some memories with you guys, | 我想和你们制造些回忆 |
[16:34] | at least one memory. | 至少一个回忆 |
[16:38] | Sir, I’m gonna have to ask you to come with me. | 先生 我得请你跟我来一趟 |
[16:40] | Well, since you were gonna ditch me, | 既然你们打算甩掉我 |
[16:43] | I can assume you’ll find a ride home. | 我想你们能找到车回家 |
[16:46] | That had to hurt! | 这下肯定内伤了 |
[16:52] | Our mom had been accused of a crime, | 我们老妈被指控犯罪 |
[16:54] | and she wasn’t going to let it stand. | 她才不会让罪名成立 |
[16:56] | Thank you all for coming | 多谢各位前来 |
[16:57] | and thank you once again to my brother-in-arms, | 也再次感谢我的战友 |
[16:59] | Officer Puchinski. | 普钦斯基警官 |
[17:00] | Well, I assume we’re here | 我以为我们来 |
[17:01] | so you can fess up to cracking my car window. | 是因为你要坦白砸坏我车窗的事 |
[17:04] | Oh, I did crack something, Jane. | 我确实破坏了一件事 简 |
[17:06] | I cracked the case. | 我破案了 |
[17:08] | Yeah. That’s right. | 没错 |
[17:09] | The person who broke the windows was… | 砸坏车窗的正是… |
[17:12] | – this guy. – A pinecone?! | -这家伙 -松果 |
[17:15] | And it would’ve gotten away with it if it weren’t for you. | 要不是你它就逍遥法外了 |
[17:17] | Please. I mean, this is really who you want | 拜托 你们真的想让这个人 |
[17:19] | leading your neighborhood watch? | 来做社区巡逻队队长吗 |
[17:20] | Both Ginzy and Geoff | 尼亚和杰夫 |
[17:21] | parked underneath the giant pine tree out front. | 都把车停到了大松树下 |
[17:24] | The autumn breeze loosened one of the cones, | 秋风让松果松动 |
[17:26] | and — whammo! — broken glass. | 然后砸坏了玻璃 |
[17:28] | That does make sense. | 确实说得通 |
[17:29] | Of course! Pinecones! | 当然是松果 |
[17:30] | They’re nature’s rocks! | 他们就是自然界的石头 |
[17:31] | Rocks are nat– Never mind. | 石头就是自然界的… 算了 |
[17:33] | Okay, but that doesn’t explain who wrote the note | 可那不能解释是谁写了字条 |
[17:35] | with colorful Bev language, hmm? | 上面满是贝弗花式脏话 |
[17:37] | As you may not know, | 你或许不知道 |
[17:39] | I set up Adam’s video camera to record our front yard, | 我用亚当的摄像机来录我家前院的情况 |
[17:42] | and oh, my! I think I have it right here. | 我的天 我想录像带就在这 |
[17:46] | Oh, yeah, Adam is whacking | 是的 亚当正在痛扁 |
[17:48] | – his, um, opponent, and I — – Nope, not this. | -他的对手 -不 不是这段 |
[17:51] | Okay. Here — Here we go. | 好了 这 就是这段 |
[17:53] | There’s Jane’s car. | 这是简的车 |
[17:55] | And what have we here? | 瞧瞧这是谁 |
[17:56] | There’s Jane. | 是简 |
[17:58] | You vandalized your own car. | 你砸坏了自己的车 |
[18:00] | Damn right she did — to frame me! | 就是她自己砸的 为了陷害我 |
[18:03] | Fine! It’s true! | 好吧 是真的 |
[18:05] | She admitted it! Bev wins! | 她承认了 贝弗赢了 |
[18:07] | I’m sorry. I just felt so threatened by you! | 对不起 我只是觉得你很有震慑力 |
[18:11] | You are so smart and cunning, | 你是如此聪明奸猾 |
[18:13] | and you were gonna steal the neighborhood watch from me. | 你要从我手里偷走社区巡逻队 |
[18:15] | I had to do something! | 我必须做点什么 |
[18:17] | You thought I was gonna steal the watch? | 你以为我要偷走巡逻队 |
[18:21] | That is the sweetest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最甜蜜的话 |
[18:23] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[18:24] | I mean, you are the neighborhood badass. | 你是社区最牛逼的人物 |
[18:27] | I just wanted to walk in your shoes for a moment. | 我只是想体验一下做你的感觉 |
[18:30] | You would destroy your own property for power? | 你为了权力毁坏了自己的财物 |
[18:35] | That is the kind of person I need on my watch. | 我的巡逻队需要的正是这种人 |
[18:38] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[18:38] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[18:39] | I’m saying, | 我的意思是 |
[18:40] | let’s join forces and teach each other | 让我们合力 指导对方 |
[18:43] | how to be nightmares together. | 如何共同成为噩梦 |
[18:46] | I would love that. | 我很乐意 |
[18:51] | Oh, get over here, you moldy old peaches. | 快过来 你们这些发霉的老桃子 |
[18:55] | Also, everything about this seems wrong. | 另外 这一切都看起来很不道德 |
[18:57] | Goodbye forever. | 再也别见了 |
[18:59] | While my mom and Jane were coming together, | 正当我妈与简和好时 |
[19:00] | our trip to WrestleMania was falling apart. | 我们的摔跤狂热之旅支离破碎了 |
[19:03] | I can’t believe we’re missing the greatest wrestling match | 真不敢相信我们错过了人类史上 |
[19:06] | in the history of humankind. | 最棒的摔角赛 |
[19:07] | And I can’t believe Dad just wanted to spend time with us. | 我不敢相信老爸只是想和我们共度时光 |
[19:10] | It’s not just that. | 不止这样 |
[19:12] | He went to something he hated for us, | 他为我们来看他讨厌的比赛 |
[19:15] | and instead we body-slammed his heart. | 而我们只是狠狠打击了他的心 |
[19:19] | I couldn’t help but overhear. | 我不小心听到了 |
[19:20] | – The Hulkster?! – ?Hulk Hogan?! | -胡克 -胡克・霍根 |
[19:22] | Listen, brother. | 听着 兄弟 |
[19:23] | He knows we’re brothers. | 他知道我们是兄弟 |
[19:24] | Your dad sounds like a pretty good father, brother. | 你们老爸听起来是个很棒的父亲 兄弟 |
[19:27] | No, he’s our dad. | 不 他是我们老爸 |
[19:28] | We’re brothers. | 我们才是兄弟 |
[19:29] | I’m your biggest fan, | 我是你最大的粉丝 |
[19:31] | but you sound like an idiot right now. ? | 但你现在听起来像傻瓜一样 |
[19:33] | Look, if your dad wants to make an effort, | 假如你们老爸想做出努力 |
[19:35] | you should, too. | 你们也该努力 |
[19:36] | You’ve only got one father, brother. | 你们只有一个父亲 兄弟 |
[19:38] | Whoa, he drops fools and knowledge! | 他能痛扁白痴也能出口成章 |
[19:40] | I’m on it, Hulk! Thank you! | 这就去 胡克 谢谢你 |
[19:42] | Scram! | 快滚 |
[19:43] | Yep, thanks to Hulkster, | 没错 多亏了胡克 |
[19:45] | me and Barry knew exactly what we needed to do. | 我和巴瑞知道我们该怎样做了 |
[19:47] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
[19:49] | Can we hang with you? | 我们能跟你待一会吗 |
[19:51] | Whatever. It’s a free country. | 随便吧 这是个自由的国家 |
[19:53] | We just want to let you know, | 我们只想让你知道 |
[19:54] | we’re sorry we were gonna ditch you. | 很抱歉我们想甩掉你 |
[19:57] | And even though we didn’t see the match, | 尽管我们没看成比赛 |
[20:00] | we did see something even better — | 我们看到了更棒的东西 |
[20:02] | you trying to get into wrestling for us. | 你为了我们尽力去看摔角 |
[20:05] | But there’s one thing we love even more than wrestling — | 但我们爱一件事胜过爱摔角 |
[20:08] | you. | 你 |
[20:10] | So let’s do stuff together, | 我们一起做些什么吧 |
[20:12] | no matter how embarrassing. | 无论有多丢人 |
[20:16] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[20:17] | I guess I’d like that. | 我觉得那样很好 |
[20:21] | That’s the thing about spending time with your family. | 与家人共度时光就是这样的 |
[20:23] | Sometimes the smallest change | 有时最小的改变 |
[20:24] | will make the biggest difference. | 能带来最大的变化 |
[20:26] | And sometimes it takes a no-holds-barred grudge match | 有时需要一场无下限的斗气 |
[20:30] | to find out who your friends really are. | 来发现谁是你真正的朋友 |
[20:33] | We never went to see WrestleMania again, | 我们再也没去看过摔跤狂热 |
[20:35] | but we started a new tradition. | 但我们开始了新传统 |
[20:37] | Every year, we’d sit with our dad | 每年 我们都坐在老爸身边 |
[20:39] | and watch it on TV. | 一起在电视上看 |
[20:40] | And looking back, it was the best. | 回望过去 那是最棒的时光 |
[20:43] | Because it’s those | 因为正是这些 |
[20:44] | everyday moments you take for granted | 我们认为是理所当然的日常时光 |
[20:46] | that truly, truly mean the most. | 才是最有意义的 |
[20:49] | Body slam! | 身体大满贯 |
[20:52] | Adam is whacking — um, whacking his, um opponent. | 亚当正在痛扁他的对手 |
[20:57] | Alright, well, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[20:58] | Turn this off. | 关掉它 |
[20:59] | You can’t turn it off. | 这玩意关不掉 |
[21:00] | You can’t turn it off! | 这玩意关不掉 |
[21:04] | Okay, this is a Royal Rumble, no-holds-barred cage match. | 这是皇家大战 无限制困兽斗 |
[21:09] | You can expect no mercy | 毫无怜悯 |
[21:11] | and several butt hats. | 以及被我骑在头上好几次 |
[21:12] | Great. One thing — I brought backup. | 很好 有一件事 我请了援军 |
[21:16] | Time me in, brother! | 开始计时吧 兄弟 |
[21:17] | ?Hulk Hogan?! Oh, no! | 胡克・霍根 不 |
[21:20] | Now go wreck my brother, brother! | 去痛扁我兄弟吧 兄弟 |
[21:22] | The Hulkster obliges, brother. | 胡克遵命 兄弟 |
[21:24] | No! Self-sleeper hold! | 不 我弄昏我自己 |
[21:27] | You got a weird brother, brother. | 你兄弟真奇怪 兄弟 |